时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You weren’t part of the Seer’s prophecy. | 你不在先知的预言中 |
[00:05] | A Seer? Take me. | 先知 带我去 |
[00:07] | There. | 在那儿 |
[00:09] | You must be Robin. | 你就是萝宾吧 |
[00:10] | She doesn’t say much at all. | 她不怎么说话 |
[00:12] | Her mind has been scattered. | 她的脑子被打乱了 |
[00:14] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[00:14] | – Well, the gang’s all here except May. – Except May. | -整个团队都在了 除了梅 -除了梅 |
[00:17] | She was taken to the surface? | 她被送到地表去了 |
[00:18] | No! | 不要 |
[00:19] | We escape via the trawler. | 我们开拖曳船逃走 |
[00:20] | – Escape to where? – The surface. | -逃去哪里 -地表 |
[00:22] | I’m not leaving with you guys. | 我不打算跟你们走 |
[00:23] | You told me to use my powers to protect people. | 你叫我用自己的异能保护别人 |
[00:26] | – I’m here if you need me. – Me, too. | -你需要的话 我会帮忙 -我也是 |
[00:28] | I hid a crate of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech. Level 3. | 我藏了一箱神盾局武器 三层 |
[00:30] | You mean the level infested with aliens that suck your blood? | 那个满是吸血外星怪物的一层吗 |
[00:34] | Hang on! | 抓稳 |
[00:35] | They have escaped. | 他们逃了 |
[00:36] | Friends. On the surface. | 朋友 地表上的 |
[00:40] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[00:41] | I have waited such a long time to see you again. | 我为重聚的这一天等了好久 |
[01:01] | Three more cities just went dark. | 又有三座城市断电了 |
[01:04] | It’s spreading too fast. | 扩散得太快了 |
[01:06] | The Lighthouse is still 200 miles out! | 离灯塔还有二百英里 |
[01:09] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[01:10] | Where the hell is this girl’s mother? | 这女孩的妈妈哪儿去了 |
[01:12] | Polly didn’t make it this far. | 波莉没能撑到这儿 |
[01:24] | Robin, go back downstairs with the others. | 萝宾 下楼去找其他人吧 |
[01:26] | It’s not safe up here. | 上面不安全 |
[01:27] | It’s okay. We survive the crash. | 没事 我们会在坠毁中活下来 |
[01:30] | What cra– | 什么坠毁 |
[01:35] | There’s a gravity storm heading right for us! | 重力风暴径直朝我们来了 |
[01:38] | Sit down! Buckle up! | 坐下 系好安全带 |
[01:44] | There’s something else I need… | 我还有件事得… |
[01:45] | …to remember. | 记起来 |
[01:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:56] | W-what did you ask? | 你问什么来着 |
[02:00] | How are you even here? | 你怎么来这儿的 |
[02:02] | I told you we’d survive the crash. | 我说了 我们会在坠毁中活下来 |
[02:06] | The crash? | 坠毁 |
[02:10] | I’m not sure I know what you’re — | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:10] | Don’t be put out if you can’t follow Robin’s train of thought. | 要是跟不上萝宾的思路别太难受 |
[02:14] | It’s like her life is a deck of cards shuffled out of order. | 她的人生就像一副洗乱的纸牌 |
[02:19] | She’s a Seer, all right, but nowadays, | 她确实是先知 但如今 |
[02:21] | she can’t separate past, present, and future. | 她分不清过去 现在和将来 |
[02:25] | Samuel Voss. | 萨缪尔·沃斯 |
[02:27] | My apologies for the rough rescue, | 抱歉救你的时候有些粗暴 |
[02:29] | but you got to act fast when gravity storms start kicking up. | 但闹重力风暴的时候 必须迅速行动 |
[02:38] | You’re going back out? | 你们又要出去吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah, my crew’s gonna go out and collect your friends. | 对 我的人要出去接你的朋友 |
[02:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:43] | They made it to the surface? | 他们成功到达地表了 |
[02:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:46] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[02:49] | A decade ago. | 十年前说的 |
[02:55] | Sounds like them now. | 这就是他们了 |
[03:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:02] | Robin told me they survive this crash, too. | 萝宾告诉我他们也能挺过这次坠毁 |
[03:35] | Love what they’ve done with the place. | 看看他们把这儿改造的 |
[03:42] | Looks like, uh, you had a rough landing. | 看来你们着陆不太顺利 |
[03:44] | Yeah, can’t recommend the airline. | 是啊 这家航空公司可不敢恭维 |
[03:47] | Inexperienced pilot, lot of turbulence, | 飞行员经验不足 一次次遭遇气流 |
[03:49] | ran out of pretzels in coach. | 经济舱的椒盐脆饼干吃光了 |
[03:53] | – May. – Daisy. | -梅 -黛西 |
[03:55] | – Oh, my God. – Daisy. | -天啊 -黛西 |
[03:57] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[03:59] | What? | 什么 |
[04:00] | It’s crazy the Zephyr ended up | 和风竟然偏偏停在 |
[04:02] | on the last remaining chunk of Earth. | 地球的最后一块碎片上 |
[04:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:04] | Must’ve been en route to the Lighthouse before it crashed. | 它坠毁时肯定是在往灯塔飞 |
[04:07] | Wonder if that means some of us survived the end of the world? | 是不是意味着我们有人活过了世界末日 |
[04:09] | I doubt I made it. | 我怕是没有 |
[04:14] | Medical, same place. | 医疗站还在老地方 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:16] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[04:19] | Glad we finally found some allies. | 幸好我们终于找到同盟了 |
[04:21] | You get any answers about who they are, why they brought us here? | 你知道他们是谁 为什么带我们来了吗 |
[04:24] | Just more questions. | 又冒出了更多问题 |
[04:25] | I have a lot to catch you up on. | 我有好多要去了解 |
[04:27] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[04:28] | They’re not just dead. | 他们不止是死了 |
[04:30] | As far as everyone in the Lighthouse was concerned, | 灯塔里的所有人以为 |
[04:31] | everybody that came up here was torn to scraps. | 到这儿的人都被撕碎了 |
[04:36] | But they’re all still alive and living in an actual airplane. | 但他们都还活着 活在飞机里 |
[04:39] | Fitz, your design really withstood the test of time. | 菲兹 你的设计经受住了时间的检验 |
[04:44] | Oh, you designed this? | 是你设计的 |
[04:46] | Damn. | 厉害了 |
[04:48] | Can’t imagine what it must’ve been like to fly. | 想象不出飞它是什么感觉 |
[04:50] | Technically, I’m the engineer, I’m not the pilot. | 严格说来 我是工程师 不是飞行员 |
[04:54] | Yeah, well, that’s still cool, I guess. | 那也很酷 |
[04:56] | Holy hell. | 我的天啊 |
[04:59] | Is that Deke Shaw? | 那是迪克·肖吗 |
[05:02] | I’ll be damned! | 真是见鬼了 |
[05:03] | Thought I was looking at your old man 20 years ago! | 我还以为你是二十年前的你爸爸呢 |
[05:07] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[05:08] | Oh, my God, Voss. | 天啊 沃斯 |
[05:11] | I should’ve known that even the roaches wouldn’t touch you. | 我就该知道蟑螂都不愿意碰你 |
[05:14] | Never thought I’d see you tagging along with these folks. | 没想到你会跟这些人一起来 |
[05:17] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[05:18] | Well, let’s hear all about it, huh? | 那给我们讲讲看 |
[05:20] | You can tell me whether these guys are the real deal or not. | 你告诉我这些人是真的还是冒充的 |
[05:24] | I’m surprised you’re the only one of ours to make the trip. | 你竟然是我们唯一上来的人 |
[05:27] | And Virgil? | 维吉尔呢 |
[05:29] | The roaches got him. | 被蟑螂杀了 |
[05:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:34] | I’ve been playing catch-up ever since. | 我之后就在不断发觉真相 |
[05:36] | I feel like he could’ve told me | 我觉得 他本可以告诉我 |
[05:38] | that he was exchanging messages with my dead dad. | 他在和我去世的父亲通讯 |
[05:41] | We didn’t know who to trust. | 我们不知道该相信谁 |
[05:42] | Clearly. | 显然是 |
[05:45] | So, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[05:46] | Your dad was transmitting from a radio tower a few days out. | 你爸去得走几天的无线电塔发射信号了 |
[05:49] | He’s on his way back now, but… | 他现在在往回赶了 但是… |
[05:51] | he is gonna be so happy to see you. | 他见到你会很高兴的 |
[05:53] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[05:54] | Oh, come on. | 别犯傻了 |
[05:56] | Just, the way we left things, it wasn’t really… | 我们分别时的情况 不太… |
[05:58] | No, no, no, no, listen. | 不不不 听着 |
[05:59] | He never held any of that against you, all right? | 他从来没怪过你 明白吗 |
[06:02] | If anything is to blame, it’s the Lighthouse. | 要怪就怪灯塔吧 |
[06:04] | That place did a number on all of us. | 那地方伤了我们所有人 |
[06:13] | Are there any signs of life on the downed trawler? | 坠毁的拖曳船上有生命迹象吗 |
[06:20] | There must be some indication. | 肯定有迹象的 |
[06:28] | If they fled to the surface, | 要是他们逃到地表 |
[06:30] | they may have the means to survive there. | 可能有办法在那儿生存 |
[06:34] | The Destroyer of Worlds has proven quite resourceful. | 世界毁灭者鬼点子很多 |
[06:43] | You want to go after her? | 你想追捕她吗 |
[06:51] | If she’s alive, reclaim our property. | 要是她还活着 拿回我们的东西 |
[06:54] | If not… | 要是死了 |
[06:58] | …at least we’ll have a trophy. | 至少还能留个纪念 |
[07:01] | All resources are at your disposal. | 所有人力物力你随便用 |
[07:05] | While you’re away, | 你不在的时候 |
[07:07] | I’ll focus on the human traitors who aided the escape. | 我集中精力找协助他们逃跑的人类叛徒 |
[07:11] | We’ve been far too lenient with those who serve us. | 我们对服侍我们的人太仁慈了 |
[07:21] | It’s clear they require a firmer hand. | 显然对他们必须更强硬一些 |
[07:29] | Their disobedience must be punished. | 违抗就要受罚 |
[07:35] | A renewal? | 更新 |
[07:36] | No. | 不 |
[07:39] | Retribution. | 惩罚 |
[07:44] | This ends today. | 今天就做个了结 |
[07:54] | Well, it’s not that someone forgot to pay the electric bill. | 不是有人忘交电费了 |
[07:57] | The Kreepers are playing games again. | 克里佬又在耍花招了 |
[07:58] | It feels more like an endgame. | 感觉更像是终局 |
[08:00] | We need to move quickly, get to level 3, | 我们得快点 去第三层 |
[08:01] | where Fitz hid those weapons. | 菲兹把武器藏在那儿了 |
[08:02] | Had to leave them on the level with the giant space bugs, huh? | 就必须把武器和外星大虫子放一起吗 |
[08:05] | Have you seen those things? | 你见过那玩意吗 |
[08:06] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:07] | Still don’t want to. | 也不想见 |
[08:09] | Service tunnel’s up ahead. | 维修管道就在前面 |
[08:11] | It’s the way up. | 我们从那儿上去 |
[08:17] | Hey, Flint. | 弗林特 |
[08:18] | This is your fault, so you know! | 这都是你的错 |
[08:20] | Hey, he didn’t ask for any of this. | 他也不想这样 |
[08:23] | They already cut the water. | 他们已经给我们断水了 |
[08:24] | Now the lights? | 现在又断电 |
[08:25] | They’re punishing us for what you did. | 他们在为你的所作所为惩罚我们 |
[08:28] | You should be down with the other Inhumans where you belong! | 你应该乖乖去跟其他异人待在一起 |
[08:31] | – Turn yourself in! – You can’t be here! | -自首吧 -你不能待在这儿 |
[08:37] | You don’t want to go down this road. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[08:47] | It all makes sense. | 一切都说得通了 |
[08:48] | Robin is the reason we’re here. | 我们是因为萝宾才来到这里 |
[08:51] | She’s the connection between the two points in time. | 她是两个时间点之间的联系 |
[08:53] | This is our answer. | 这就是我们的答案 |
[08:54] | The problem is, for her, | 问题是 对她来说 |
[08:56] | those two times are indistinguishable. | 那两个时间点难以区分 |
[09:03] | Well, the decades haven’t made her any easier to understand. | 这几十年来 她并没变得更好理解 |
[09:07] | It’s like she’s still a little girl. | 就好像她还是那个小女孩 |
[09:09] | Best not to crowd her. | 最好不要都围着她 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:28] | Hello, Robin. | 你好 萝宾 |
[09:31] | We’ve had quite a journey to get to you. | 为了找到你 我们历尽千辛万苦 |
[09:34] | I was hoping you might tell us why you brought us here. | 希望你也许能告诉我们你带我们来这的原因 |
[09:38] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[09:40] | I already told my mother. | 我已经告诉我母亲了 |
[09:42] | Told her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[09:43] | Everything. | 一切 |
[09:48] | She’s been in and out since I got here. | 自从我到这儿 她一直这样精神恍惚 |
[09:50] | I asked her why we were taken from the diner. | 我问她我们为什么在餐馆被人带走 |
[09:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:53] | She said it was the last time we were all seen together. | 她说是因为那是我们最后一次全员聚首 |
[09:58] | That doesn’t bode well. | 这不是个好兆头 |
[10:03] | Phillip J. Coulson. | 菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[10:07] | He can bring all the pieces together. | 他可以把所有的碎片拼凑在一起 |
[10:11] | Pieces of what? | 什么碎片 |
[10:20] | This is the day it all ends. | 今天是一切结束的日子 |
[10:29] | So, the lady who sees the future says that there isn’t one. | 能看到未来的女士说没有未来了 |
[10:32] | Super. | 好极了 |
[10:33] | Unfortunately, Robin’s not much for specifics. | 可惜 萝宾说不太清楚细节 |
[10:35] | Anyone who has the answers is either unreliable, | 能回答问题的人要么不可靠 |
[10:37] | dead, or wants us dead. | 要么死了 或是想我们死 |
[10:39] | So, status quo. | 所以情况没什么变化 |
[10:41] | The homicidal blue bastards are the most pressing issue. | 那个杀气腾腾的蓝皮混蛋是最紧迫的问题 |
[10:45] | We made a pretty big splash | 我们逃出灯塔时 |
[10:47] | when we broke out of the Lighthouse. | 闹得动静可不小 |
[10:48] | Hope Mack and Yo-Yo are holding their own. | 但愿迈克和悠悠球能撑住 |
[10:50] | We’re gonna come to blows with Kasius soon. | 我们很快就会和卡塞亚斯交战 |
[10:52] | Only question is, who strikes first? | 唯一的问题是 谁先出击 |
[10:54] | Be nice to have Quake back with us when that happens. | 交手的时候 有震波女助阵会很不错 |
[10:56] | Won’t be quaking anything with this thing on. | 有这个东西 我什么也震不了 |
[10:59] | Have Fitz and Simmons take a look. | 让菲兹和西蒙斯看看 |
[11:03] | We’ll keep working with Robin, | 我们会继续问萝宾 |
[11:04] | see what else shakes loose. | 看她还会透露什么 |
[11:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[11:21] | I thought that I had a lot to process. | 我还觉得我有好多要消化 |
[11:23] | This must be… blowing your mind. | 这肯定让你难以承受吧 |
[11:25] | Yeah, a little. | 是有一点 |
[11:28] | When you’re a kid, you… | 小时候 你 |
[11:31] | you learn fast not to cross the Kreepers | 很快就了解不能去惹克里佬 |
[11:32] | because they’ll send you to the surface, | 因为他们会送你去地表 |
[11:34] | and up there, you die. | 在上面 你会死掉 |
[11:35] | But, hey, turns out that everything’s a lie | 但结果这一切都是谎言 |
[11:39] | and people can survive up here, | 人们在这里是可以生存下来的 |
[11:40] | and even that batty old lady made it. | 就连那个古怪的老太太都活下来了 |
[11:42] | The one who sees through time? | 那个能看到未来的吗 |
[11:45] | Probably should’ve mentioned that. | 我之前也许该告诉你的 |
[11:46] | Yeah, well, I thought she was crazy, all right? | 我以为她是疯子 |
[11:48] | And as I mentioned, dead. | 还死了 |
[11:53] | Back in the Lighthouse, | 以前在灯塔的时候 |
[11:55] | Virgil used to bring her tea every day | 维吉尔每天都会带茶给她 |
[11:57] | and listen to her stories. | 听她讲故事 |
[12:00] | That is, until Kasius sent her and my dad topside. | 直到卡塞亚斯送她和我爸到地表 |
[12:05] | Must have been sad to lose him. | 失去他一定很伤心 |
[12:07] | I’m… sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:09] | No, I was too bitter to be sad. | 不 我充满了怨愤 并没伤心 |
[12:13] | As far as I was concerned, | 在我来看 |
[12:14] | his looney theories got my mom killed. | 是他疯狂的想法害死我妈的 |
[12:17] | So he gets himself sent to the surface — good riddance. | 所以他害自己被送去地表 算是解脱了 |
[12:21] | Then you guys actually show up… | 然后你们真的出现了 |
[12:23] | Sucks when your parents get to say, “I told you so.” | 被父母说”早告诉你了”的感觉太不爽了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, he can say it. | 他可以这么说 |
[12:31] | I just hope he says that he forgives me. | 我只希望他说他原谅我 |
[12:33] | Yeah, well, from my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[12:34] | he probably wants the same thing. | 他想要的和你可能一样 |
[12:36] | Experience? | 经验 |
[12:37] | I didn’t meet my dad until I was in my 20s, | 我二十多岁才第一次见到我爸 |
[12:39] | and all he really wanted to do was make up for lost time. | 他想要的就只是补偿过去的时光 |
[12:42] | How’d that work out? | 结果呢 |
[12:44] | Bit of a rocky start, but we… | 开始有些状况 但我们 |
[12:48] | we got there. | 我们还是做到了 |
[13:03] | It’s clear — for now. | 暂时安全 |
[13:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:11] | It’s not much further. | 没多远了 |
[13:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:13] | We made it off this floor alive before. | 我们逃出过这层一次 |
[13:15] | We’ll do it again. | 就能逃第二次 |
[13:16] | And then what? | 之后呢 |
[13:17] | Back to level 10, | 回到10层 |
[13:18] | where my friends want to kill me? | 我的朋友都想杀我的地方 |
[13:21] | At least the roaches would be quick. | 至少死在蟑螂手里还快一点 |
[13:30] | Some of my friends never saw me the same | 我有些朋友在我成为异人之后 |
[13:32] | after I became an Inhuman, | 对我的态度就变了 |
[13:34] | but I did nothing wrong and neither did you. | 但我没有做错什么 你也没有 |
[13:47] | That’s the stuff the Blues use to keep the Vrellnexians away. | 那是蓝脸人用来驱赶维罗尼辛的东西 |
[13:49] | What is he doing on this floor? | 他在这层干什么 |
[14:02] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[14:04] | But I’ll feel a lot safer with a real weapon in my hand. | 但手里有把真正的武器会让我觉得安全得多 |
[14:07] | It feels good, being back on the Zephyr. | 回到和风上的感觉真好 |
[14:10] | Wish it were in the right time. | 要是时间也是原来的就好了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, well, I’d rather be here | 是啊 但这里总比 |
[14:13] | than in that silent alien slave bunker. | 那个静默奴隶地堡强 |
[14:16] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[14:18] | Can you believe all these things survived the apocalypse? | 你敢相信这些居然都挺过了天启吗 |
[14:27] | Well, that looks like an isochronus cyclotron, but… | 这看起来像是个同步回旋加速器 但 |
[14:30] | But with resonant superconducting coils. | 但却有共振超导线圈 |
[14:35] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[14:36] | What do you think it does? | 你觉得这是用来干什么的 |
[14:38] | It opened the portal that brought you here. | 它能打开带你们来这儿的传送门 |
[14:40] | Take that top box right there. | 拿上面那个盒子 |
[14:42] | – That thing controls the monolith? – Wait. Who built that, | -那东西能控制巨石 -等等 是谁造的 |
[14:43] | – and how does it work? – Are you sure? | -它怎么工作的 -你确定吗 |
[14:44] | Deke warned me that you scientists would be full of questions. | 迪克提醒过我你们这些科学家会满腹疑问的 |
[14:47] | Yes, and we are also partial to answers. | 没错 我们还非常想知道答案 |
[14:51] | Owen put it together. | 是欧文造的 |
[14:53] | Deke’s old man. | 迪克的老爸 |
[14:55] | Tried to explain it to me a dozen times, | 他跟我解释过十几次了 |
[14:56] | but I don’t think he can even get his own head around it. | 但我觉得他自己都搞不太清 |
[14:59] | What, he didn’t design it? | 等等 这不是他设计的 |
[15:00] | No. Built it from some old schematics. | 不是 是照着几张旧图纸造的 |
[15:02] | That damn thing drew a year’s battery reserves | 那东西启动的时候 消耗了 |
[15:05] | when he fired it up. | 一整年的储备电量 |
[15:06] | Didn’t think it did anything, | 我们以为它没什么作用 |
[15:07] | but sure enough, here you are. | 但你们还真出现了 |
[15:09] | Heroes from the past. | 来自过去的英雄 |
[15:14] | Suppose I should say welcome home, huh? | 我是不是该说句”欢迎回家” |
[15:23] | Maybe Deke’s father will have some more information we can use. | 或许迪克的父亲有更多有用的信息 |
[15:28] | But until then, we are on our own. | 但在那之前 我们只能靠自己了 |
[15:33] | I guess we are. | 是只有我们了 |
[15:49] | What about Mack and Yo-Yo? | 那迈克和悠悠球呢 |
[15:51] | Are they in danger? | 他们有危险吗 |
[15:53] | Is Kasius gonna attack? | 卡塞亚斯会攻击我们吗 |
[15:57] | You think Fitz’s new friend could help? | 你觉得菲兹的新朋友能帮上忙吗 |
[16:02] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[16:10] | You spent some time with Robin when she was a little girl. | 萝宾还是个小女孩的时候你跟她相处过 |
[16:12] | How did you get her to open up? | 你是怎么让她开口的 |
[16:14] | For the most part, | 大多数时候 |
[16:15] | she talked only to her mother, | 她只跟她妈妈说话 |
[16:17] | although she would occasionally speak to me | 不过她偶尔也会跟我说话 |
[16:20] | if I spent several days by her side. | 如果我在她身边待几天的话 |
[16:24] | Patience is a Chronicom’s greatest tool. | 耐心是长生人最有力的工具 |
[16:26] | And for those of us with a limited life span? | 那对我们这些生命有限的人来说呢 |
[16:29] | I apologize I cannot be of more help. | 抱歉我不能帮你们更多 |
[16:31] | Robin’s gift is powerful, | 萝宾的天赋是很强大 |
[16:34] | but it cannot be forced. | 但不能强迫 |
[16:36] | Sometimes all one can do is wait. | 有时你就只能等 |
[16:38] | That’s not always an option. | 并不总是有时间等的 |
[16:50] | If we can’t get Robin to talk, | 如果我们不能让萝宾开口 |
[16:51] | we have to shift gears. | 我们就得另作打算了 |
[16:53] | Our people in the Lighthouse need backup. | 我们在灯塔里的人需要支援 |
[16:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:55] | But Daisy’s still powerless. | 但黛西还是没有能力 |
[16:57] | And I’m not winning any fights with this hole in my leg. | 我腿上有个洞 应敌可没有胜算 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. You look pretty spry | 不好说 对于一个 |
[17:01] | for someone who was born over a hundred years ago. | “百岁老人”来说 你还挺有精神的 |
[17:07] | Hey, we always make it through somehow. | 车到山前必有路 |
[17:08] | And if not — | 如果没有 |
[17:09] | I’m not willing to lose anyone. | 我不愿意失去任何人 |
[17:11] | That’s not all on you. | 那不是你一个人的责任 |
[17:12] | Then what is? | 那我的责任是什么 |
[17:14] | If I can’t protect the team, what? | 如果连这个团队都保护不了 我还能做什么 |
[17:15] | I’m not a scientist, | 我不是科学家 |
[17:17] | and I can’t fly a dead aircraft. | 坏掉的飞行器我也没法飞 |
[17:19] | You’re the one I trust to always have my back — | 你是我可以永远信任和依赖的人 |
[17:26] | Robin, I’m sorry. | 萝宾 不好意思 |
[17:27] | We need more than a drawing. | 我们需要的不止一张画 |
[17:28] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[17:29] | What are you trying to tell us? | 你想告诉我们什么 |
[17:35] | The population is barely holding on. | 大家在勉强支撑 |
[17:37] | And the water filtration system? | 还有水过滤系统 |
[17:39] | Could go at any minute, | 随时都可能停止 |
[17:39] | just like the solar-power arrays. | 就跟太阳能阵列一样 |
[17:41] | And if we lose supplemental power, | 如果我们失去了备用电源 |
[17:42] | we lose climate control, | 就无法控制气候 |
[17:43] | kicking off a series of cascading failures. | 从而导致一系列的连锁事故 |
[17:46] | We’re hanging by a thread. | 我们支撑得太勉强了 |
[17:47] | Then we hang on for as long as we can, | 那我们就尽可能地坚持 |
[17:49] | try to minimize the damage. | 努力把损失降到最低 |
[17:51] | But Robin said there’s another way. | 但萝宾说还有一种办法 |
[17:53] | Oh, not the girl’s bloody time machine again. | 别又提那孩子的什么时间机器了 |
[17:56] | It’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:58] | You cannot change time. | 你无法改变时间 |
[18:00] | It’s fixed. | 时间是不可改变的 |
[18:01] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是那样呢 |
[18:02] | She’s been right about everything else, | 在其他事情上 她一直是正确的 |
[18:04] | and for us to even have a chance, | 就算我们只有一线希望 |
[18:07] | you and Simmons have to design the machine. | 你跟西蒙斯也得设计出这部机器 |
[18:09] | Okay. So, we spend decades on the schematics. | 好吧 我们在图纸上花几十年时间 |
[18:12] | What happens when we don’t finish the job? | 如果我们到死也做不完呢 |
[18:15] | Then we trust that someone else will carry on after us. | 那我们就要相信有人会继续我们的工作 |
[18:18] | We have to give ourselves the chance. | 我们必须给自己这个机会 |
[18:23] | This is to remind you. | 这个是为了提醒你 |
[18:28] | Not today, Robin. | 不是今天 萝宾 |
[18:32] | You gave them everything you could. | 你给了他们你能准备的一切 |
[18:49] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美人 |
[18:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[18:52] | Doesn’t the axe make it harder to shoot? | 那个斧头会让射击变困难吧 |
[18:54] | It makes it easier to chop heads off. | 但会让砍头变轻松 |
[18:57] | I scouted the whole floor. | 我走遍了整层 |
[18:59] | I didn’t see a single Virlnex– | 看不到一只维尔尼克… |
[19:01] | Verel– Verlo– | 维罗尔…维洛… |
[19:03] | I’m not even trying. | 算了 |
[19:04] | The roaches are gone. | 蟑螂都不见了 |
[19:08] | Wait. Isn’t that a good thing? | 等等 这不是好事吗 |
[19:10] | No. | 不 |
[19:11] | ‘Cause it means the Blue Man Group sent them somewhere else. | 因为这意味着蓝人组把它们赶去别处了 |
[19:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:23] | The elevator — | 电梯 |
[19:24] | they released them downstairs. | 他们放蟑螂去楼下了 |
[19:52] | You’re like a post-apocalyptic Eagle Scout. | 你就像个后末日时代的鹰童军 |
[19:55] | Not sure what that means, but I like it. | 我不知道那个词是什么意思 但我挺喜欢的 |
[19:56] | This must have taken you years to salvage. | 你找到这些肯定花了好几年 |
[19:59] | I’ve been wanting to take on the Blues my entire life, | 我毕生都想跟蓝脸人对着干 |
[20:01] | so if you’re here to help, | 所以如果你们是来帮忙的 |
[20:02] | you just might be the saviors of humanity after all. | 你们可能真是人类的救星 |
[20:07] | That is… | 如果… |
[20:08] | if you’re up to the challenge. | 你愿意迎接挑战 |
[20:11] | Same goes for you and your team. | 你和你的队伍也一样 |
[20:20] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[20:27] | Last time I saw this… | 我上次见到这个东西时 |
[20:29] | it sent us to the future. | 它把我们送到了未来 |
[20:30] | How’d you get a piece of the monolith? | 你怎么会有巨石碎片 |
[20:32] | We’ve held on to that for a long time. | 这个我们保存多年了 |
[20:34] | Became something of a symbol | 这对于所有 |
[20:36] | for everyone who believed in the prophecy. | 信仰预言的人 成了一种象征 |
[20:37] | It’s more than a symbol. | 这不单单是象征 |
[20:39] | If we find more of these, | 如果我们能找到更多碎石 |
[20:40] | could give us a shot at going back home. | 我们或许有机会回家 |
[20:43] | Maybe Robin can tell us where the rest are. | 或许萝宾能告诉我们其他的在哪 |
[20:45] | Uh, yeah, I-I don’t want to retch in anyone’s rations, | 不是我扫你们的兴 |
[20:47] | but that’s actually the only piece we’ve ever seen. | 但我们只有这么一块 |
[20:49] | The others are out there somewhere. | 其他的肯定还在什么地方 |
[20:50] | Sure, but don’t you think that we should | 是啊 但你不觉得我们该 |
[20:52] | focus on something more achievable, | 专注于更好实现的事吗 |
[20:53] | like storming the Lighthouse, | 比如突袭灯塔 |
[20:55] | showing Kasius the outside of an airlock, maybe? | 或许让卡塞亚斯看看气闸外面的世界 |
[20:57] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[20:59] | But Fitz and Simmons need to see this. | 但菲兹-西蒙斯得看看这个 |
[21:14] | That’s not a happy face, Jemma. | 这表情可不算开心 珍玛 |
[21:16] | The inhibitor’s embedded itself | 抑制器嵌入了 |
[21:17] | in the greater auricular nerve. | 耳大神经 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:23] | Removing it requires sophisticated tools | 想移除它需要精密的工具 |
[21:25] | and a trained neurosurgeon, neither of which we have. | 和技艺高超的神经外科医生 两样我们都没有 |
[21:26] | Even if we did, the slightest error | 就算有 最小的失误 |
[21:28] | could paralyze you from the neck down. | 也会让你高位截瘫 |
[21:30] | Okay. So we leave it alone, then. | 好吧 那就别动了 |
[21:33] | We found a literal piece of the puzzle. | 我们找到了一块真正的谜题碎片 |
[21:36] | The monolith — it’s been fractured. | 碎裂的巨石 |
[21:38] | Where’d you find that? | 那个是哪找到的 |
[21:40] | Voss had it in his locker. | 沃斯放在柜子里的 |
[21:41] | The survivors who believed in the prophecy | 相信预言的幸存者已经 |
[21:43] | held on to it for years. | 保存它多年了 |
[21:47] | Here. | 这里 |
[21:52] | What are we looking at? | 我们在看什么 |
[21:53] | The shard fits into the machine right here. | 那片碎石可以放进机器这里 |
[21:56] | Maybe that’s how it was able | 或许它就是这样 |
[21:56] | to target the monolith across time. | 跨越时空控制巨石的 |
[21:58] | This could be our way home. | 我们或许可以借此回家 |
[21:59] | Yeah, but the shard alone isn’t enough. | 嗯 但是光有碎石还不够 |
[22:01] | We need the wholemonolith. | 我们需要整块巨石 |
[22:02] | It’d be great if Robin could help us fill in the blanks here. | 如果萝宾能帮我们填补缺失信息就太好了 |
[22:05] | Daisy, you knew her first. | 黛西 你最先认识她 |
[22:05] | – Maybe you can get through to her. – I can try. | -或许你可以触动她 -我可以试试 |
[22:08] | If she helps us get home, | 如果她帮我们回家 |
[22:10] | maybe none of this ever happens. | 或许这一切都不会发生了 |
[22:19] | That fog could’ve driven every roach in the bunker down here. | 那阵雾能把整个地堡里的蟑螂都轰下来 |
[22:25] | Hurry! | 快走 |
[22:31] | Over here, you ugly bastard! | 看这边 你个丑八怪 |
[22:50] | Shotgun axe. | 猎枪斧 |
[22:52] | I get it now. | 我现在懂了 |
[22:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:56] | The roaches, they’re everywhere. | 到处是蟑螂 |
[22:58] | I don’t know how many. | 我不知道有多少 |
[22:59] | We need to take people to safety… | 我们得带大家去安全的地方 |
[23:02] | then clear the floor, room by room. | 然后一间间房地清扫 |
[23:04] | That’ll take too long, even for you. | 那太耗时 就算是你做 |
[23:06] | I got another idea. | 我有别的主意 |
[23:08] | Can you grab something from upstairs, fast? | 你能快速去楼上拿样东西吗 |
[23:10] | You got it, Turtle Man. | 没问题 小乌龟 |
[23:11] | Okay. For this to work, | 好 如果想成功 |
[23:12] | we need access to the air-filtration system. | 我们得进入空气过滤系统 |
[23:14] | I can take you there. | 我可以带你去 |
[23:16] | But what are we gonna do? | 但是我们要做什么 |
[23:20] | We’re gonna take back this floor. | 我们要夺回这一层 |
[23:24] | Flint… | 弗林特 |
[23:26] | Flint…Flint… | 弗林特 弗林特 |
[23:28] | Don’t fall behind. | 别跟丢了 |
[23:31] | Get out of my way! | 给我闪开 |
[23:35] | Yo-Yo, what are you doing? | 悠悠球 你要干什么 |
[23:37] | Something I should’ve done a long time ago. | 我早该干的事 |
[23:38] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[23:40] | Working with them is our only option. | 跟他们合作是我们的唯一选择 |
[23:43] | We need their power generators, their water-filtration sys– | 我们需要他们的发电机 水过滤系统 |
[23:45] | Who cares what they’re offering? It’s not worth our freedom. | 谁管他们给什么 不值得拿自由换 |
[23:47] | We both know they want to enslave us. | 我们都知道他们想奴役我们 |
[23:49] | Think about what Robin predicted, | 想想萝宾的预言 |
[23:51] | what will happen if you fight — | 如果你开战会发生什么 |
[23:52] | She also predicted that we would save the world, | 她还预言说我们能拯救世界 |
[23:55] | and look at us now. | 看看现在啊 |
[23:56] | We need you with us. | 我们需要你跟我们一起 |
[23:58] | Flint…Flint… | 弗林特 弗林特 |
[24:00] | Who is this “us”? | “我们”是谁 |
[24:01] | We change our name, we whisper in the shadows. | 我们改名换姓 秘密行事 |
[24:04] | Whatever happened to S.H.I.E.L.D., huh? | 神盾局呢 |
[24:07] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们在尽力而为了 |
[24:08] | Flint… Flint would understand — | 弗林特 弗林特能明白 |
[24:10] | There is no Flint! | 弗林特根本不存在 |
[24:12] | Seriously, she needs to stop talking about people | 说真的 她得停止念叨 |
[24:14] | who won’t be born for 50 years. | 五十年后才能出生的人了 |
[24:20] | Robin, now is not the time. | 萝宾 现在不是时候 |
[24:23] | No. No one listens to me. | 不 没人听我的 |
[24:25] | Mack will help Flint — | 迈克能帮弗林特 |
[24:26] | Mack is gone! | 迈克不在了 |
[24:28] | And he’s never coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[24:32] | Please, have faith. | 求你 要有信念 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry, Melinda… | 对不起 梅琳达 |
[24:37] | but I stopped believing a long time ago. | 但我早就不再相信了 |
[24:51] | What are they doing with the shard? | 他们怎么会有碎石片 |
[24:53] | Who, Coulson and May? | 科尔森和梅 |
[24:55] | Hell if I know, but if you ask me, | 我怎么知道 要我说 |
[24:56] | they got their priorities way out of whack. | 他们是太分不清轻重缓急了 |
[24:59] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[25:00] | That belonged to my mom. | 那是我妈妈的 |
[25:01] | Why doesn’t my dad have it with him? | 为什么我爸爸没带在身上 |
[25:03] | After my mom died, he always kept it close. | 我妈妈死后 他一直把那个留在身边 |
[25:05] | He wouldn’t have left it behind. | 他绝不会丢下它的 |
[25:07] | Don’t overthink it, kid. | 别想多了 孩子 |
[25:08] | It’s pretty dangerous out there in the wastelands. | 荒地是很危险的 |
[25:10] | He probably just left it here for safekeeping. | 他可能就是留在这里好保管 |
[25:12] | No. | 不对 |
[25:13] | Before the Blues exiled him, | 蓝脸人驱逐他之前 |
[25:14] | I begged him for that stupid rock | 我求过他把那块破石头给我 |
[25:16] | so I’d have something to remember her by, | 这样我好有东西可以铭记她 |
[25:17] | and he said that he couldn’t trust me with it. | 但他说他不能把它托付给我 |
[25:19] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[25:20] | No, you need to stop lying to me. | 不 你得停止撒谎 |
[25:23] | He wouldn’t leave it in your locker. | 他才不会把石块留在你柜子里 |
[25:26] | So what the hell did you do to my father? | 所以你对我父亲做了什么 |
[25:38] | That box controls the entire floor. | 那盒子控制整层楼 |
[25:41] | But the Blues shut the power off. | 但是蓝脸人关了电源 |
[25:48] | Not a problem. | 不成问题 |
[25:51] | Fitz knows how to pack for any occasion. | 菲兹知道为任何情况做准备 |
[26:00] | Come on. | 给力啊 |
[26:04] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[26:06] | And Yo-Yo got us plenty of these. | 悠悠球帮我们收集了足够的这个 |
[26:12] | You know that gas won’t be enough to kill the roaches, right? | 你知道这气体不足以杀死蟑螂吧 |
[26:15] | Yeah, but it should be enough to drive them into one room. | 嗯 但应该可以把它们都赶进一个房间了 |
[26:17] | Okay. Then what do we do? | 好 然后我们做什么 |
[26:19] | We don’t do anything. | 我们什么都不做 |
[27:16] | Dial it back a notch, Pebbles. | 别那么激动 小石头 |
[27:30] | Thank you, Daisy. | 谢谢 黛西 |
[27:39] | Your dad would be glad you still have that. | 你爸爸会很高兴你还留着那个的 |
[27:47] | I, um — I promised him that I would protect you. | 我曾向他许诺会保护你 |
[27:53] | And I’m sorry that I couldn’t do more. | 很抱歉我不能做到更多 |
[27:57] | Life in the Lighthouse and then up here, | 在灯塔里生活 然后到这里来 |
[28:00] | it — it couldn’t have been easy. | 肯定很艰难 |
[28:03] | My mother always kept me safe. | 我母亲一直保护我 |
[28:09] | There was something I was supposed to tell her. | 我有件事要告诉她 |
[28:13] | Could you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[28:15] | You tried to warn Coulson about something. | 你想提醒科尔森什么事 |
[28:17] | Was it… | 是… |
[28:19] | about the piece of the monolith? | 关于巨石碎片吗 |
[28:23] | Robin, do — do you know where we can find the rest? | 萝宾 你知道其余碎片在哪吗 |
[28:27] | Time, it’s — it’s — it’s running out. | 时间 要没时间了 |
[28:32] | Running out for what? | 没时间做什么 |
[28:33] | What are we supposed to do? What should — | 我们要做什么 要… |
[28:36] | I’ve had my fair share of those conversations. | 我经历过很多那样的对话 |
[28:39] | She has important things to say, | 她有要紧的话要说 |
[28:41] | just doesn’t always say them at the right time. | 但并不是总能在合适的时间说出来 |
[28:52] | I’m trying to be patient with her, | 我想耐心对她 |
[28:53] | but it’s hard when the… | 但真的好难 |
[28:55] | last thing she predicted was our imminent doom. | 她最后的预测是我们即将到来的终结 |
[28:59] | Let her rest. | 让她休息吧 |
[29:01] | I might have something | 我可能有 |
[29:03] | that’ll give you the answers you’re looking for. | 能让你找到你需要的答案的东西 |
[29:09] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:12] | This bit here — laser vibrometer. | 这里 是激光振动计 |
[29:15] | So, it — it measures the resonant frequencies | 所以 它测量巨石碎块的 |
[29:18] | of the monolith piece… | 共振频率 |
[29:20] | And locks onto the frequencies | 并在空间时间里锁定 |
[29:22] | in the monolith through space-time. | 巨石的频率 |
[29:25] | Yes, you were right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[29:27] | I’ll fill in the others. | 我去告诉其他人 |
[29:33] | Jemma, did you lock the door? | 珍玛 你锁门了吗 |
[29:36] | No. | 没有 |
[29:45] | Coulson?! | 科尔森 |
[29:50] | Coulson?! | 科尔森 |
[29:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:53] | Coulson?! | 科尔森 |
[29:54] | If you don’t put up a fight, you don’t have to die. | 如果你们不抵抗 就不非得死 |
[29:57] | Coulson, we’re stuck in here. | 科尔森 我们被锁在里面了 |
[29:59] | Must be strange for you to see the world like this | 经过那些事 再看到世界这个样子 |
[30:01] | after what happened. | 感觉很奇怪吧 |
[30:04] | Look, I know everyone thinks | 我知道大家都觉得 |
[30:05] | I’m this Destroyer of Worlds, but I’m not that powerful. | 我是世界毁灭者 但我没那么强大 |
[30:08] | I couldn’t break a planet apart even if I wanted to. | 就算我想 也没法击碎行星 |
[30:11] | But somehow, it happened. | 但反正就是发生了 |
[30:13] | Yeah, well, maybe the history books got it wrong. | 或许史书写错了呢 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry to say, but they didn’t. | 很抱歉 但是没有 |
[30:20] | We found this on the hard drive on the Zephyr. | 我们在和风的硬盘上发现了这个 |
[30:29] | That was the last time anyone saw Daisy Johnson alive. | 那是人们最后见到活着的黛西·约翰逊 |
[30:35] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[30:38] | Well, by all accounts, | 据说 |
[30:39] | the city had been evacuated. | 城市已被疏散 |
[30:41] | No one there. | 那里没人 |
[30:42] | After Quake walked in, 12.8 on the Richter scale, | 震波女进去后 里氏12.8级地震 |
[30:45] | and the world cracked like an egg. | 世界像鸡蛋一样裂开了 |
[30:51] | How could I — | 我怎么… |
[30:52] | That’s the question. | 问题就在这里 |
[30:54] | But when you look at this moment | 但如果你看这一刻 |
[30:56] | and all the suffering that took place after, | 和后来的一切苦难 |
[30:58] | you can’t help but wonder… | 就让人不禁去想 |
[31:01] | if it could’ve been prevented. | 或许这一切都可以避免 |
[31:12] | It’s too late to stop it. | 已经来不及阻止了 |
[31:15] | Too late to stop it! | 来不及阻止了 |
[31:18] | There’s so much blood. | 好多血 |
[31:19] | May, I’ve had it. | 梅 我受够了 |
[31:21] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[31:22] | She can’t control herself, | 她无法控制自己 |
[31:24] | she can’t stop seeing how people die, | 还一直看到人死亡 |
[31:25] | – keeps muttering about it… – Hold on! | -一直念叨 -等等 |
[31:27] | She just described Jemma’s death. | 她刚描述了珍玛的死亡 |
[31:30] | Why don’t you tell me how I’m supposed to live with that? | 你倒是说 这要我怎么承受 |
[31:33] | I thought I already told you. | 我以为我已经告诉你了 |
[31:35] | You know she can’t help it. | 你知道她控制不了 |
[31:36] | She sees death like her father, | 她像她父亲一样会看到死亡 |
[31:37] | but she also sees a way out. | 但她也能看到出路 |
[31:40] | That’s why you designed the machine. | 所以你才设计了这台机器 |
[31:42] | Oh, you don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[31:47] | Nothing…we do…matters. | 我们做的一切都毫无意义 |
[31:51] | Because we can’t change time. | 因为我们无法改变时间 |
[31:53] | You don’t know that! | 你不能确定 |
[31:54] | Of course I do! | 我当然确定 |
[31:55] | Because we’ve tried! | 因为我们试过了 |
[31:58] | For all I know, we’ve tried a thousand times! | 说不定我们试过千百遍了 |
[32:00] | Always ends the same. | 结果都一样的 |
[32:02] | It’s like a record that keeps on skipping, | 就像不停出错的唱片 |
[32:04] | and we are repeating this loop again and again and again! | 而我们在一遍遍重复这个循环 |
[32:08] | Fitz, take a breath! | 菲兹 放松点 |
[32:11] | And every time, Jemma dies. | 每次 珍玛都会死 |
[32:14] | They all die. | 他们都死了 |
[32:17] | Robin can’t change it. | 萝宾无法改变这点 |
[32:20] | Voss couldn’t change it. | 沃斯无法改变 |
[32:25] | Even Daisy couldn’t change it. | 就连黛西都无法改变 |
[32:28] | She saw the aftermath, | 她看到了后果 |
[32:29] | and she still destroyed the world. | 却还是毁了世界 |
[32:32] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[32:34] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[32:36] | He has a knife. | 他有刀 |
[32:38] | I’ll make sure this never happens. | 我会确保这不会发生的 |
[32:40] | We can tempt fate, | 我们可以拿命运赌博 |
[32:42] | or we can make sure you never get back. | 也可以确保你回不去 |
[32:50] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[32:53] | It’s your life or the lives of billions. | 你一条命换千百万条命 |
[33:11] | Robin, stay back! | 萝宾 退后 |
[33:12] | This is the last day. | 这是最后一天 |
[33:14] | I was hoping I could get to her, but if not… | 我本希望我可以杀了她 但如果不行 |
[33:18] | I can’t have you give her the answers. | 我不能让你给她答案 |
[33:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:20] | It’s the only option I have left. | 但这是我唯一所剩的选择了 |
[33:25] | No, Robin! | 不 萝宾 |
[33:35] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[33:36] | Go. I’ll catch up. | 去吧 我就来 |
[33:42] | And here I thought we were getting along. | 我还以为我们相处挺愉快呢 |
[34:04] | Oh, no — Robin. | 不 萝宾 |
[34:06] | You’re okay. You’re — | 你没事的 |
[34:11] | W-We’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会照顾你的 |
[34:14] | You’re okay, you’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[34:21] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:25] | She’s not here, but I’ll stay with you. | 她不在 但我会陪你的 |
[34:29] | You always promised you’d be here at the end. | 你一直保证会陪我到最后 |
[34:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:44] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[34:47] | Everything all right, honey? | 没事吧 亲爱的 |
[34:51] | Can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[35:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:09] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[35:10] | I wish I never got this power. | 真希望我没有这能力 |
[35:15] | It’s a lot to have going on in your head. | 脑子里装着这么多事是很辛苦 |
[35:19] | Every night, | 每天晚上 |
[35:20] | I close my eyes and see people hurting… | 我闭上眼睛 都会看到人们痛苦 |
[35:24] | people dying. | 人们死去 |
[35:27] | Even you. | 包括你 |
[35:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:33] | You’re not afraid? | 你不怕吗 |
[35:35] | A little. | 有点怕 |
[35:38] | But you’ll be there, by my side, | 但你到时会在我身边 |
[35:40] | just like I’ll be there for you… | 就像我也会在你身边 |
[35:43] | in the end. | 在最后 |
[35:46] | I don’t want to lose you, too. | 我不想也失去你 |
[35:51] | We’re special. | 我们很特别 |
[35:53] | Remember. | 记住了 |
[35:54] | We never have to say goodbye. | 我们永远不用分别 |
[36:03] | I-I raised you? | 我养大了你 |
[36:05] | After my mother was gone… | 我母亲不在了后 |
[36:08] | we lived together. | 我们住在了一起 |
[36:12] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[36:15] | You weren’t afraid of what I could do. | 你不怕我的能力 |
[36:19] | You always said I had a gift. | 你一直说我有天赋 |
[36:23] | And that… | 还有 |
[36:26] | one day, I could help save the world. | 有一天 我可以帮忙拯救世界 |
[36:30] | I’m supposed to tell you something… | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[36:32] | how you can get back home. | 你要如何回家 |
[36:34] | That’s right, but not today. | 没错 但不是今天 |
[36:36] | It’s too early. | 现在太早了 |
[36:39] | You tell me when we’re back on the Zephyr, | 等我们回到和风上 你再告诉我 |
[36:42] | years from now. | 那是很多年后了 |
[36:44] | But you won’t remember me then. | 但你到时不会记得我了 |
[36:46] | Then you remind me — | 那你就提醒我 |
[36:48] | remind me that I still have an important job to do. | 提醒我 我还有份重要的工作要做 |
[36:53] | Remind me that… | 提醒我 |
[36:54] | You’re needed for more than you realize. | 需要你做的 比你以为的多 |
[37:01] | Robin… | 萝宾 |
[37:04] | Robin, what am I supposed to do? | 萝宾 我要做什么 |
[37:07] | And when that day comes… | 等那天到来 |
[37:10] | you have to tell me how to get back. | 你得告诉我要怎么回来 |
[37:14] | You tell me your vision of us saving the world. | 你要告诉我 你看到我们拯救世界的幻象 |
[37:21] | But I’ve never seen that vision. | 但我从未看到过那个幻象 |
[37:25] | You will. | 你会看到的 |
[37:33] | I’ll stay here until you fall asleep, hmm? | 我会在这里陪你 等你入睡 |
[37:37] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[37:43] | I know you can save the world. | 我知道你可以拯救世界 |
[37:48] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:51] | I’ve seen it. | 我看到了 |
[37:54] | I just… | 我只是… |
[37:56] | haven’t lived it yet. | 还未经历过 |
[38:03] | How? | 怎么做 |
[38:04] | Robin, how do we get back? | 萝宾 我们怎么回去 |
[38:16] | When you destroy the world, | 等你毁灭世界时 |
[38:18] | you remember this moment. | 记住这一刻 |
[38:21] | Remember I tried to stop you. | 记住我企图阻止你 |
[38:33] | I think I can go back to sleep now. | 我现在可以继续睡了 |
[38:48] | This is what she meant. | 她就是这个意思 |
[38:51] | The day it all ends. | 今天一切结束 |
[38:59] | The roaches are dead! | 蟑螂都死了 |
[39:02] | You’re safe now! | 你们安全了 |
[39:03] | Safe, really? | 安全了 真的吗 |
[39:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:13] | This fight’s not over. | 这场仗还没结束 |
[39:16] | If we want to survive, | 如果我们想生存下去 |
[39:17] | we can’t let Kasius pit us against each other anymore. | 就不能再允许卡塞亚斯让我们内讧 |
[39:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:27] | Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[39:49] | I thought you’d be dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[39:50] | Yeah, I guess Voss didn’t want any more | 沃斯大概不想再杀我家 |
[39:52] | of my family’s blood on his hands. | 别的人了 |
[39:55] | Your dad… | 你爸爸 |
[39:58] | Deke, I’m s– I’m so sorry. | 迪克 我很遗憾 |
[40:03] | I just hope Robin can help you find your answers. | 我希望萝宾能帮你找到答案 |
[40:07] | I think we’re… on our own. | 我觉得 我们只能靠自己了 |
[40:37] | To me, Robin was a little girl only days ago. | 对于我 萝宾几天前还是个小女孩 |
[40:40] | We’re not meant to see a life like this — | 我们不该这样看到一条生命 |
[40:42] | at its beginning and end. | 在它的起点和终点 |
[40:44] | It’s too much. | 太沉重了 |
[40:45] | Maybe it makes us appreciate how short life really is. | 或许这让我们认清生命是多么短暂 |
[40:50] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[40:52] | We live on this crashed airplane | 我们住在这架坠毁飞机上 |
[40:53] | until the Kree or — or the roaches | 直到克里人 蟑螂 |
[40:56] | or the gravity storms finish us off. | 或重力风暴了结我们 |
[40:58] | I think we can do better than that. | 我觉得我们可以做到更好 |
[40:59] | Yeah, but at least that way, | 嗯 但至少这样 |
[41:00] | I don’t go back in time and quake the world apart. | 我不会回到过去 把世界震碎 |
[41:02] | We do go back. | 我们得回去 |
[41:05] | Robin told me how. | 萝宾告诉我怎么做了 |
[41:07] | We can save everyone. | 我们可以救所有人 |
[41:10] | Just one question, though. | 但有一个问题 |
[41:14] | Who’s Flint? | 弗林特是谁 |
[41:19] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:33] | They survived, then. | 那么他们活下来了 |
[41:36] | I just pray the Destroyer of Worlds | 我只希望世界毁灭者 |
[41:38] | doesn’t encounter the Vrellnexians on the surface. | 没有在地表上遭遇维罗尼辛 |
[41:42] | Those creatures can be quite ravenous. | 那些家伙很贪吃呢 |
[41:53] | My orders? | 有何命令 |
[41:57] | Follow their trail. | 追踪他们 |
[41:59] | If you encounter any of the human survivors, | 如果遇到人类幸存者 |
[42:01] | you know their weakness. | 你清楚他们的弱点 |
[42:04] | Show no mercy. | 杀无赦 |