时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | What are they doing with the shard? | 他们怎么会有碎石片 |
[00:04] | What the hell did you do to my father? | 你对我父亲做了什么 |
[00:08] | The Destroyer of Worlds has proven quite resourceful. | 世界毁灭者鬼点子很多 |
[00:11] | You want to go after her? | 你想追捕她吗 |
[00:13] | My orders? | 有何命令 |
[00:15] | Show no mercy. | 杀无赦 |
[00:17] | Well, I think I know how they’re creating | 我觉得我知道他们是如何 |
[00:18] | the artificial gravity for the station. | 制造人造重力场的了 |
[00:20] | Unless I’m mistaken, | 除非我弄错了 |
[00:21] | and I hope I am, that’s… | 我希望我弄错了 那是… |
[00:23] | Gravitonium. | 重力鎓 |
[00:24] | It’s your life or the lives of billions. | 你一条命换千百万条命 |
[00:29] | Robin, stay back! | 萝宾 退后 |
[00:31] | I can’t have you give her the answers. | 我不能让你给她答案 |
[00:33] | I raised you? | 我养大了你 |
[00:35] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[00:36] | You always said one day, I could help save the world. | 你一直说有一天 我可以帮忙拯救世界 |
[00:40] | When you destroy the world, | 等你毁灭世界时 |
[00:42] | you remember this moment. | 记住这一刻 |
[00:43] | Remember I tried to stop you. | 记住我企图阻止你 |
[00:45] | I’m not leaving with you guys. | 我不打算跟你们走 |
[00:46] | Well, I guess we’re gonna have to come up with a plan, then, don’t we? | 那我们就得想个计划了 是吧 |
[00:48] | If we want to survive, | 如果我们想生存下去 |
[00:50] | we can’t let Kasius pit us against each other anymore. | 就不能再允许卡塞亚斯让我们内讧 |
[00:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:54] | Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[01:44] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[01:46] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[01:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:49] | Why does the guy named Gunner get stuck throwing rocks? | 为什么叫加纳[枪手]的家伙只能扔石头 |
[01:52] | ‘Cause you’re damn good at it. | 因为你扔得好 |
[01:56] | Enemy of my enemy. | 敌人的敌人 |
[01:58] | Yeah, puts things in perspective. | 是啊 让人看清了情况 |
[02:01] | He’s fighting for a good reason. | 他有为之而战的好理由 |
[02:02] | For the record, I like Rebel Peacemaker Mack, too. | 老实说 我也喜欢反叛和平使者迈克 |
[02:06] | He’s sexy. | 他很性感 |
[02:07] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[02:11] | Two more Kreepers. | 又来了两个克里佬 |
[02:13] | This is our floor now. | 这一层现在归我们了 |
[02:14] | No Blues allowed. | 蓝脸人不得入内 |
[02:15] | Hey, slow down, slow down. | 别急 别急 |
[02:17] | We got a long way to go still. | 我们还有很长的路呢 |
[02:22] | Smile, Turtle Man. | 笑一笑 小乌龟 |
[02:24] | We did good. | 我们做得很好 |
[02:27] | We got lucky. | 我们是运气好 |
[02:28] | But now Kasius knows we’re still here. | 但现在卡塞亚斯知道了我们还在 |
[02:32] | They’ll be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[02:34] | The humans are alive? | 那些人类还活着 |
[02:37] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:38] | They killed the Vrellnexians. | 他们杀死了那些维罗尼辛 |
[02:41] | And we lost eight soldiers. | 我们还死了八个士兵 |
[02:43] | How can that be? | 怎么可能 |
[02:45] | The humans have guns. | 那些人类有枪 |
[02:48] | Where on this cursed rock did they find weapons?! | 他们是怎么在这个破石头上找到枪的 |
[02:56] | If even one item doesn’t make it onto my ship whole, | 如果有一个物件没完好地运到我船上 |
[03:00] | then I fear neither will you! | 那你也别想去了 |
[03:02] | Am I clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[03:15] | An uprising. | 一场起义 |
[03:17] | Just as I’m on the verge of leaving this place, | 我正要带着毁灭者 |
[03:20] | Destroyer in hand. | 离开这地方呢 |
[03:26] | No matter. | 不要紧 |
[03:31] | Have the doctor awaken our latest acquisition. | 让医生唤醒我们最新的战利品 |
[03:34] | It’s time to remind the humans I am not their enemy. | 该提醒人类我不是他们的敌人了 |
[03:38] | I am their God. | 我是他们的上帝 |
[03:51] | This Inhuman boy, Flint — you say his geokinesis | 这个异人男孩 弗林特 你说他的控石异能 |
[03:55] | is the key to building a new monolith, | 是建造一块新巨石的关键 |
[03:57] | to your returning home? | 好送你们回家 |
[03:58] | Technically, Robin said it to May, | 准确地说 是萝宾告诉梅的 |
[04:00] | but yeah, that’s the idea. | 不过没错 是这个意思 |
[04:02] | And how exactly will that work? | 那具体要怎么做 |
[04:05] | We have a monolith shard that Simmons said | 我们有一块巨石碎片 西蒙斯说 |
[04:07] | has a unique crystalline structure that he can… | 它有独特的晶体结构 所以他能… |
[04:12] | It’s a rock. | 就是块石头 |
[04:13] | Flint controls rocks. I don’t know. | 弗林特能控制石头 我不知道 |
[04:16] | Won’t matter if we can’t make it back to the Lighthouse. | 如果我们回不去灯塔也没用 |
[04:19] | Then we must hope he remains safe | 那我们就得企盼他还安全 |
[04:21] | while we wait out the intensifying gravity storm. | 我们得等猛烈的重力风暴过去 |
[04:24] | By my calculations — | 根据我的计算 |
[04:25] | It’ll last for weeks, and we need to evacuate. | 风暴会持续数周 我们需要撤离 |
[04:28] | Right, you’ve been saying that. | 对 你说了 |
[04:30] | Kind of on repeat. | 不停地说 |
[04:33] | Whatever you’re doing, do it faster. | 不管你们在做什么 要赶快 |
[04:35] | How we lookin’? | 情况如何 |
[04:36] | Terrible. | 糟透了 |
[04:37] | Zephyr One’s been a crash site for going on 80 years, | 和风一号坠毁80年了 |
[04:40] | so it’s a mess. | 现在一团糟 |
[04:42] | It’s gonna be a while till comms are up and running. | 通讯要好一段时间才能恢复 |
[04:44] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure generations of space rats | 我很确信数代太空老鼠 |
[04:47] | have lived and died in here. | 在这里度过了一生 |
[04:48] | Not to ruin the mood, but… | 无意破坏气氛 但是 |
[04:51] | …avionics are online. | 航空设备恢复了 |
[04:53] | Agent Coulson, we are evacuating to the caves for shelter, | 科尔森特工 我们要撤离去洞穴躲避 |
[04:57] | are we not? | 不是吗 |
[04:58] | Zephyr flies again, metal man. | 和风又能飞了 金属男 |
[05:00] | I am mostly plastic alloy. | 我主要是塑料合金 |
[05:02] | And Chronicoms do not have gender. | 并且长生人没有性别 |
[05:04] | We don’t have weeks. | 我们没有数周的时间 |
[05:06] | We’re gonna outrun the storm. | 我们要在风暴来前离开 |
[05:08] | Pull the ground anchors, | 解开地锚 |
[05:09] | fly past as many roaches as we can, | 飞过尽可能多的蟑螂 |
[05:11] | and land at the Lighthouse. | 然后在灯塔着陆 |
[05:12] | You are confident, | 你很自信 |
[05:14] | despite knowing this will surely end in your deaths. | 尽管知道你们这样必死无疑 |
[05:16] | We’re not gonna bury our heads in the sand | 我们的朋友有危险 |
[05:18] | while our friends are in danger. | 我们不能自己躲起来 |
[05:25] | Well, so much for avionics. | 航空设备完了 |
[05:27] | Rerouting must have overloaded the MPDU. | 改变航向肯定让多配电单元过载了 |
[05:30] | Need to try and bypass the subsystems. | 得试着绕开子系统 |
[05:33] | Hey, Plastic, make yourself useful. | 塑料人 发挥点用处 |
[05:36] | Secure this in the back. | 去后面把这个放好 |
[05:38] | Plastics are quite useful, | 塑料是很有用 |
[05:40] | if not often appreciated. | 尽管经常不被看重 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry she had to go like that. | 我很遗憾她不得不那样离世 |
[05:57] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[05:59] | I, um… | 我 |
[06:02] | don’t know where to start. | 不知道从何说起 |
[06:04] | An old woman tells you that she was your daughter | 一个老太太告诉你她是你女儿 |
[06:06] | and that you’ll save the planet from cracking apart — | 你会拯救这个星球免于崩裂 |
[06:10] | doesn’t happen every day. | 并不经常发生 |
[06:13] | It’s hard to believe. | 让人不敢相信 |
[06:14] | That we can do it? | 我们能成功吗 |
[06:16] | That…I was a mom. | 我是个妈妈 |
[06:19] | I just… | 我只是 |
[06:22] | I can’t see it. | 我无法想象 |
[06:24] | I can. | 我能 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:27] | You’re the no phone, no TV, | 你是那种不准玩手机 不准看电视 |
[06:30] | 7:30 curfew kind of mom. | 7点半就宵禁的妈妈 |
[06:36] | Kind of proving my point with the face. | 那副表情算是证明了我的观点 |
[06:40] | For Robin’s sake, | 为了萝宾 |
[06:40] | we need to make sure this world never comes to be. | 我们得确保世界不会毁灭 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[06:47] | What are we gonna do with Voss? | 沃斯怎么办 |
[06:50] | I left that up to Deke. | 我让迪克决定了 |
[07:08] | You’re upset. | 你很难过 |
[07:10] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[07:12] | Think about what you’re doing here. | 想想你在干什么 |
[07:15] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[07:18] | Me and Owen were lockstep in almost everything. | 不管做什么 我和欧文几乎都步调一致 |
[07:22] | Always agreed to pull these people out of the past, | 我们同意把这些人从过去带过来 |
[07:24] | but once they got here, | 但等他们真到这儿 |
[07:26] | we never saw eye-to-eye on that. | 我们就有分歧了 |
[07:28] | He thought they’d come with some grand solution. | 他以为他们会想出万全之策 |
[07:30] | I thought killing them was the solution. | 我觉得杀掉他们才是解决办法 |
[07:34] | You know how stubborn your old man could be. | 你知道你爸爸有多固执 |
[07:37] | You were his best friend. | 你曾是他最好的朋友 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:42] | Up until the day he tried to end that argument for good. | 直到那天 他想彻底解决分歧 |
[07:45] | Came at me with a knife, | 他挥刀刺向我 |
[07:47] | and the knife ended up in his throat. | 结果那把刀捅进了他自己的喉咙 |
[07:49] | You know he was capable of it. | 你知道他能干出这种事 |
[07:53] | Not how I wanted it to go down, but I did what I had to do. | 我不想事情发展成这样 也是逼不得已 |
[07:56] | It was all for nothing. You haven’t done a damn thing. | 这都毫无意义 你什么都没干成 |
[07:59] | We survived a decade in this hellscape. | 我们在这个地狱里活了十年 |
[08:02] | You have no idea what we went through, | 你想象不到我们都经历了什么 |
[08:03] | what we sacrificed for this. | 我们为活下来牺牲了多少 |
[08:07] | And now the people responsible are upstairs. | 现在 要对此负责的人就在楼上 |
[08:09] | We could finish it, but you want to kill me? | 我们可以了结这一切 你却想杀我 |
[08:26] | You’re no killer. | 你不是杀手 |
[08:29] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[08:30] | Like your dad used to say, play the long game. | 就像你爸爸常说的 放长线钓大鱼 |
[08:35] | Kasius thinks Quake is his ticket out of here. | 卡塞亚斯认为震波女能让他离开 |
[08:39] | Let him have her. | 那就把她给他 |
[08:41] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏的结果能是什么 |
[08:45] | She goes back in time, | 她回到过去 |
[08:47] | you already know what will happen. | 你知道会怎么样 |
[08:52] | Breathe, relax, aim… | 深呼吸 放松 瞄准 |
[08:56] | slack… | 松 |
[08:59] | squeeze. | 紧 |
[09:00] | – What’s going on? – Check it out, big man. | -干什么呢 -来看看 大块头 |
[09:03] | Yo-Yo’s teaching me how to shoot. | 悠悠球在教我怎么开枪 |
[09:04] | One step at a time, hot shot. | 一步一步来 神枪手 |
[09:08] | Come on. You said yourself the Blues are gonna come back. | 别这样 你说过蓝脸人会回来的 |
[09:10] | And when they do, we’ll fight them. | 等他们回来 我们就跟他们战斗 |
[09:13] | Not you. | 你不能参加 |
[09:15] | Look, you’ve seen what I can do. | 你见过我的能耐 |
[09:18] | All right? I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[09:20] | We’ll deal with it. | 交给我们处理 |
[09:22] | End of the discussion. | 讨论到此为止 |
[09:25] | Whatever, man. | 随你吧 |
[09:31] | You know he can handle himself. | 你知道他能照顾好自己的 |
[09:33] | He’s killed before. | 他之前也杀过人 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:36] | But now he’s developing a taste for it. | 但是他现在开始喜欢这种感觉了 |
[09:38] | As long as he kills the bad guys. | 只要他杀的是坏人就行了 |
[09:40] | He’s not a soldier, Yo-Yo. None of these people are. | 他不是士兵 悠悠球 这些人都不是 |
[09:42] | We can teach them. | 我们可以教他们 |
[09:44] | We took this floor. | 我们已经夺下了这个楼层 |
[09:45] | And there are dozens more full of people | 但是有更多楼层 里面的人 |
[09:46] | who have no idea how to fight for one another. | 完全不知道如何战斗 |
[09:49] | We need a plan, not a mob. | 我们需要指定计划 而不是一群乌合之众 |
[09:51] | Mack, Kasius sent a messenger. | 迈克 卡塞亚斯派了一名信使来 |
[09:54] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[10:02] | All right, everyone, back up! | 大家退后 |
[10:04] | Make room. | 腾点地方 |
[10:10] | Santo infierno… | 见鬼了 |
[10:16] | No way. | 不可能 |
[10:18] | Tess? | 泰丝 |
[10:24] | I thought you were dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[10:30] | I was. | 我是死了 |
[10:36] | I fought. And I begged. | 我先反抗 后又求饶 |
[10:40] | They dragged me to the Exchange. | 他们把我拖去大集市 |
[10:45] | Knives are cold. | 刀子好冰冷 |
[10:47] | It’s okay, Tess. You’re safe. | 没事的 泰丝 你现在安全了 |
[10:49] | But I don’t feel the same. | 但是我感觉不一样了 |
[10:51] | Well… | 毕竟 |
[10:54] | been put through a lot. | 你经历了一场大劫难 |
[10:54] | I was dead. | 我死了 |
[10:57] | And then screaming, my heart on fire. | 然后我尖叫 我的心像烧起来一样 |
[11:02] | Kasius was there, smiling. | 卡塞亚斯在那里笑 |
[11:05] | Is he magic? | 他会魔法吗 |
[11:07] | S.H.I.E.L.D. dealt with something like this before. | 神盾局碰到过这种事 |
[11:09] | In our time, | 在我们的时代 |
[11:10] | we’ve seen Kree biology bring people back. | 我们见过克里人生物让人死而复生 |
[11:13] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[11:14] | Kasius said he… | 卡塞亚斯说他 |
[11:16] | “Smothered the fires of death | 以永恒之血液 |
[11:19] | with the blood of the eternal.” | 熄灭死亡之火 |
[11:23] | That’s how he talks. | 他就这么说话 |
[11:25] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[11:27] | I’m so sorry, Tess. | 很抱歉 泰丝 |
[11:29] | It was me who took Flint from the ceremony. | 是我把弗林特从仪式上带走的 |
[11:33] | If I could do what you do, I would’ve done the same. | 如果我和你一样有异能 我也会这么做 |
[11:35] | Look, I say we get in that elevator, | 我们不如进电梯 |
[11:37] | we go down there, and we kill them all. | 去下面 然后把他们全杀光 |
[11:38] | Pump the brakes, Pebbles. We’ve been over this. | 先打住 小石头 我们已经讨论过了 |
[11:40] | I have powers. | 我有异能 |
[11:42] | You let me loose on this guy — | 让我去搞定这家伙 |
[11:44] | – Absolutely not! – He’s right. | -绝对不行 -他说得对 |
[11:46] | We take out Kasius, this is over. | 我们干掉卡塞亚斯 这些就结束了 |
[11:48] | – He’s just a man. – No. | -他就是个普通人 -不是 |
[11:49] | Kasius is a god. | 卡塞亚斯是神 |
[11:52] | That’s why I’m standing here — | 所以我现在才站在这里 |
[11:54] | as proof. | 作为活证据 |
[11:55] | There’s only one God, and he for damn sure ain’t it. | 这世上只有一个上帝 那绝对不是他 |
[11:58] | – So send me in. – Just calm down, Yo-Yo. | -那就派我去 -冷静点 悠悠球 |
[12:00] | I’ll kill the blue bastard before he even knows what hit him. | 我去杀了那个蓝脸混蛋 他都不会知道谁杀的他 |
[12:02] | And if he comes back to life, then what? | 万一他复活了呢 那怎么办 |
[12:03] | I’ll kill him again! | 我就再杀他一次 |
[12:04] | It wouldn’t be the strangest thing I’ve done. | 那也不会是我做过最奇怪的事情 |
[12:05] | No, you don’t get it! | 不 你们还是没懂 |
[12:07] | If I don’t bring him everything he wants, | 如果我不带去他想要的 |
[12:10] | he said he’d end the human race with the push of a button. | 他说他按一个按钮就能终结人类 |
[12:14] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[12:18] | You. | 你 |
[12:21] | Everything he needs to keep breeding Inhumans, | 继续繁衍异人所需要的一切 |
[12:24] | every child older than 10, | 所有超过十岁的孩子 |
[12:29] | and motivation for the Destroyer. | 还有给毁灭者的动力 |
[12:33] | The Destroyer? | 毁灭者 |
[12:34] | Of Worlds. Your friend Daisy. | 世界毁灭者 你们的朋友黛西 |
[12:38] | He’s working to get her back. | 他正设法抓她回来 |
[12:39] | Motivation? You mean us? | 动力 你是说我们吗 |
[12:43] | Or we all burn. | 否则我们都会烧死 |
[12:55] | Everything okay, boss? | 一切都还好吗 老大 |
[12:56] | Hand needs a little juice. | 我的手需要点电 |
[12:58] | Okay. Well, the comms are up and running. | 好吧 通讯已经恢复了 |
[13:01] | If we can get a line of sight to the Lighthouse, | 如果我们能看到灯塔 |
[13:02] | we should be able to contact Mack and — | 应该就能联系上迈克了 |
[13:06] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[13:08] | Once we’re in, first thing we do is get downstairs, | 我们进去之后第一件事就是下楼 |
[13:10] | remove your inhibitor, get your powers back. | 取出你的抑制器 恢复你的异能 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Maybe we don’t. | 这个嘛 或许还是不要了 |
[13:19] | I need you at full strength. | 我需要你全部的力量 |
[13:21] | You have me — as an agent. | 你有了 作为一名特工的我 |
[13:23] | – Daisy — – You saw the video. | -黛西 -你也看到视频了 |
[13:24] | I was there at the end of everything. | 一切终结的时候我就在现场 |
[13:26] | Can we really take that chance? | 我们真能冒这个险吗 |
[13:28] | S.H.I.E.L.D. needs Quake. | 神盾局需要震波女 |
[13:30] | I’m just tired of these names. | 我已经受够了这些称谓 |
[13:32] | If I’m — If I’m not Quake, | 如果我不是震波女 |
[13:33] | I can’t be the Destroyer of Worlds. | 我就不会是世界毁灭者 |
[13:36] | Maybe I should just be Daisy Johnson, | 或许我就应该只做黛西·约翰逊 |
[13:38] | Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局特工 |
[13:48] | Okay, Phil. | 好吧 菲尔 |
[13:52] | Back to work. | 继续工作 |
[13:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:58] | Oh, Fitz, please be careful. | 菲兹 请小心一点 |
[14:00] | Well… | 这… |
[14:02] | I’m not trying to electrocute myself. | 我也没打算电死自己 |
[14:05] | But everything has been reconfigured, so… | 但所有东西都被重新配置了 所以 |
[14:08] | I don’t even know what I’m looking at. | 我甚至不知道这些是什么 |
[14:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:12] | I think I do. | 我好像知道了 |
[14:16] | That’s my design. | 这是我的设计 |
[14:17] | Yeah, for the next-gen Zephyr. I remember. | 是的 下一代和风的设计 我还记得 |
[14:19] | Complete with RCS thrusters. | 包括反作用控制系统推进器 |
[14:22] | But that was purely theoretical. It’s useless without… | 但那只是理论 想实现必须得有… |
[14:28] | Artificial gravity. | 人工重力 |
[14:41] | Had to be Gravitonium. | 当然是重力鎓 |
[14:45] | Fitz, it’s on the base. It’s here on the plane. | 菲兹 基地里 飞机上都是它 |
[14:48] | It’s everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[14:49] | Flying in with Enoch, | 我和伊诺克飞进来时 |
[14:50] | I was trying to figure out how it was all possible — | 还在琢磨这一切怎么可能 |
[14:52] | a planet this shape with atmosphere. | 这样形状的星球 还有大气 |
[14:56] | Gravitonium would explain why it’s held together. | 重力鎓就能解释一切是怎么稳固住的 |
[14:58] | And maybe why it was cracked apart. | 也许还能解释它为什么碎了 |
[15:02] | But it being here also means that… | 但重力鎓在这里也表示… |
[15:04] | It’s true. | 都是真的 |
[15:07] | Robin, May — it’s all true. | 萝宾 梅 都是真的 |
[15:12] | This is the same design from the Lighthouse, | 这设计和灯塔里的一样 |
[15:13] | so unless someone else just happened to come up with | 所以除非是有人碰巧有 |
[15:17] | the exact same idea… | 完全一样的想法 |
[15:21] | we did this… | 这是我们做的… |
[15:24] | in the past… | 在过去 |
[15:26] | after we’ve lived this moment. | 在我们度过这一刻之后 |
[15:29] | Yeah, the causal loop paradox. | 因果循环悖论 |
[15:32] | We’d only know how to design it | 我们知道怎么设计 |
[15:35] | because we’d already seen it. | 是因为我们已经见过它了 |
[15:38] | Well, we’re done for. This is proof. | 我们完了 这就是证据 |
[15:41] | I don’t know if that’s true. | 这个未必吧 |
[15:42] | Yes, it is. | 就是的 |
[15:44] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[15:45] | There is nothing that we do that matters. | 我们做什么都没用 |
[15:48] | This is a bloody time loop. | 这就是个该死的时间循环 |
[15:49] | We’re doomed to fail. | 我们注定要失败 |
[15:51] | No. | 不 |
[15:52] | If we did this, do you know what I see? | 如果这是我们做的 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[15:56] | Proof we make it back. | 证明我们回到了过去 |
[16:10] | I think that was a hospital. | 那好像是一家医院 |
[16:12] | Is this your first time having a building dropped on you? | 你是第一次被大楼砸到吗 |
[16:14] | No. | 不是 |
[16:18] | – Uh, okay. – Yes, that’s what I’m talking about. | -好了 -这才像话 |
[16:22] | You were gone a long time. | 你离开了很久 |
[16:23] | Is Voss still among us? | 沃斯还在吗 |
[16:25] | He knows stuff we don’t. | 他知道我们不知道的东西 |
[16:26] | I thought… we might still need him. | 我觉得…我们可能还需要他 |
[16:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[16:34] | Are the engines good to go? | 引擎可以发动了吗 |
[16:35] | In theory, but, sir, we found something. | 应该可以 但是我们有发现 |
[16:38] | Zephyr One’s been upgraded significantly. | 和风一号进行了全面升级 |
[16:42] | Will those upgrades help us take off? | 这些升级能帮助我们起飞吗 |
[16:44] | Uh, well, no, but — | 不 但是 |
[16:45] | ‘Cause it’s time to fly. May! | 因为该起飞了 梅 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:47] | Once we have ignition, be ready to lift the ground anchors. | 发动以后 准备收起地锚 |
[16:53] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[17:02] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[17:03] | Talk to me, Fitz. | 怎么回事 菲兹 |
[17:04] | Well, the engines just blew out, | 引擎炸了 |
[17:05] | so we can’t take off. | 我们没法起飞了 |
[17:08] | As was previously advised, | 正如之前所建议的 |
[17:10] | we should now evacuate to the caves. | 我们应该撤离到洞穴中 |
[17:12] | I’ll go first. | 我打头阵 |
[17:19] | Look, we need to go to Kasius now. | 我们得去找卡塞亚斯 |
[17:21] | – We’re out of time. – No one’s going anywhere | -我们没时间了 -在我们弄清楚 |
[17:23] | until we know exactly what we’re up against. | 情况如何前 谁都不准走 |
[17:24] | I’ll go. He wants me. Hand me over. | 我去 他想要我 把我交给他 |
[17:26] | Like you always do. This is always the same argument. | 你总这样 总说这种话 |
[17:28] | Zip-zip, I chop his head off, done! | 我咔嚓一下就能把他的头剁下来 |
[17:30] | Yeah, count me in. | 算我一个 |
[17:31] | You’ll get yourselves killed. | 你们会送命的 |
[17:32] | If we don’t go, he’ll make every one of us a vacancy. | 如果我们不去 他会把我们都变成空位 |
[17:35] | With the push of a button, right? | 按一下按钮 是吧 |
[17:38] | So how’s he gonna do that? | 他要怎么做 |
[17:40] | Best guess — | 最有可能的是 |
[17:42] | he’d have a trigger installed to remotely cut our oxygen. | 他有一个能远程切断我们氧气供应的按钮 |
[17:45] | Another reason to deal with him quickly. | 所以更该快速解决掉他了 |
[17:47] | Humor me. | 迁就我一下 |
[17:54] | I don’t see nothing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[17:56] | Please, I hate this, too, | 拜托 我也不喜欢这样 |
[17:57] | but we need to give Kasius what he wants. | 但是我们得满足卡塞亚斯的要求 |
[18:01] | Maybe he’s bluffing. | 也许他在虚张声势 |
[18:02] | He’s wiped out floors before. | 他以前就杀过一层人 |
[18:04] | His exact words were, “They’ll all burn.” | 他的原话是”他们都会烧死” |
[18:17] | “They’ll all burn.” | “他们都会烧死” |
[18:19] | Is that a bomb? | 那是炸弹吗 |
[18:20] | Hardwired directly to the O2 lines for this floor. | 直接连接着这层的氧气供应线 |
[18:24] | That’s pure oxygen. | 那是纯氧 |
[18:25] | If there’s one on every line and on every human floor, | 如果每个人类层的每条氧气供应线上都安着一个 |
[18:27] | there’s got to be hundreds. | 那肯定有上百个 |
[18:29] | Kasius could kill us in a flash. | 卡塞亚斯能瞬间杀死我们 |
[18:32] | Not just kill. | 不仅仅是杀死 |
[18:36] | Incinerate. | 是烧成灰 |
[18:43] | Time’s up. | 没时间了 |
[18:45] | Move out. | 撤离 |
[18:50] | Finally starting to get a hang of this whole good-guy thing. | 你终于开始学会做好人了 |
[18:53] | Yeah, just in time for the sky to fall and kill us all. | 正好赶上天塌下来把我们都压死 |
[18:56] | Perfect timing, Deke. | 时机正好 迪克 |
[18:58] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[19:01] | Voss. You let him live. | 沃斯 你留了他的命 |
[19:04] | Doesn’t mean I’m good. | 不代表我是个好人 |
[19:05] | Maybe I’m just spineless. | 也许只是因为我怂 |
[19:08] | Killing is never the better option. | 杀戮永远不是更好的选择 |
[19:11] | If it can prevent more pain, maybe. | 如果能避免更多伤痛 也许就是 |
[19:13] | I’m sure you’ve done it. | 你肯定也这么做过 |
[19:21] | My dad could be very violent, | 我爸爸在万分必要的时候 |
[19:23] | but only when he needed to be. | 可以非常暴力 |
[19:26] | You learn that in the Lighthouse. | 你在灯塔也见识到了 |
[19:27] | A life spent, a life earned. | 失一命 得一命 |
[19:29] | Never a life saved? | 没有救一命吗 |
[19:30] | That’s my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[19:32] | Shouldn’t I be able to pull the trigger | 如果我觉得一个人会造成更多伤害 |
[19:33] | if I think that person could do more harm? | 我难道不应该干掉那人吗 |
[19:35] | I don’t think Voss is a threat to anyone but me. | 我觉得沃斯只对我一个人有威胁 |
[19:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:41] | No, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:02] | Get as far into the caves as possible. | 进山洞走越远越好 |
[20:04] | We’re right behind you. | 我们就跟上来 |
[20:10] | You here to waste me for good? | 你是来干掉我的吗 |
[20:12] | That’s not how I roll. | 那不是我的风格 |
[20:15] | But don’t push your luck. | 但你也别得寸进尺 |
[20:16] | You’re going into the caves. Turn around. | 你要去山洞 转身 |
[20:19] | That’s why you fail. | 这就是你们失败的原因 |
[20:21] | You’re not willing to do what has to be done. | 你们不愿意不择手段 |
[20:23] | Clearly, you haven’t read my file. | 你显然没有看过我的档案 |
[20:26] | We’re not in the habit of killing unarmed people. | 我们不习惯杀掉手无寸铁的人 |
[20:28] | You think that was easy? | 你觉得那很容易吗 |
[20:30] | She was a friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[20:32] | You seem to be just fine with the continents you’ll let die. | 你们看起来对你们毁掉的大陆毫不在意 |
[20:35] | What makes you certain that we cause it? | 你怎么那么肯定那是我们的错 |
[20:38] | History. | 历史 |
[20:40] | There was a light from the sky. | 天空中出现一道光 |
[20:42] | Aliens is what I heard. | 我听说是外星人 |
[20:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to stop it and failed. | 神盾局想阻止它但是没有成功 |
[20:46] | Brought hell to Earth. | 这给地球带来了灾难 |
[20:47] | As cryptic prophecies go, | 就隐晦预言来说 |
[20:49] | you’d give Robin a run for her money. | 你能把萝宾比下去了 |
[20:51] | That was from her. | 那就是她说的 |
[20:53] | She said that was the start, | 她说那只是开始 |
[20:54] | and then your girl finished it. | 然后你们那姑娘终结了一切 |
[20:57] | Sadly, you’ll see for yourself. | 可悲的是 你会亲眼看到的 |
[21:01] | We need to go! | 我们得走了 |
[21:05] | You waiting to get Daisy alone? | 你在等着黛西落单吗 |
[21:06] | Shut your trap. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[21:07] | I’m not gonna do anything to anyone except maybe you. | 我不会对任何人做任何事 但对你不一定 |
[21:09] | You keep telling yourself that, | 你就继续骗自己吧 |
[21:11] | but you’re not like them. | 但你跟他们不一样 |
[21:12] | You’ll do what’s right. | 你会做正确的事 |
[21:16] | Now’s the time, Deke. | 时间到了 迪克 |
[21:17] | You should go, too. | 你也应该走了 |
[21:19] | No, I’ve come this far. | 不 我已经到这一步了 |
[21:20] | I need to see it through. | 我得坚持到底 |
[21:23] | It’s an impossible choice. | 这是个万难选择 |
[21:26] | As leaders of your floors, we need you with us. | 作为每一层的领导 我们需要你们与我们同心 |
[21:29] | This took me all of an hour to disconnect, | 我花了一小时才把它弄下来 |
[21:32] | but it can’t be disabled and it’s triggered remotely. | 但它无法完全拆除 而且是远程触发的 |
[21:40] | Kasius’ demands must be met. | 必须满足卡塞亚斯的要求 |
[21:43] | Wait, you want us to hand our kids over to that lunatic? | 你们要我们把自己的孩子送给那个疯子吗 |
[21:45] | Hell, no! | 绝不 |
[21:46] | Even if we were crazy enough to do that, | 即使我们疯狂到那个地步 |
[21:48] | we can’t trust Kasius to hold his end of the bargain. | 也不能放心卡塞亚斯会履行承诺 |
[21:50] | Then we fight! Take him out! | 那我们就战斗 干掉他 |
[21:53] | – Suicide. He’ll burn us all. – We’ll fight! | -这是自杀 他会烧死我们的 -奋战到底 |
[21:57] | Listen! | 听着 |
[22:00] | Yo-Yo and I are turning ourselves over to him. | 悠悠球和我要去向他投降 |
[22:08] | Kasius will kill you. | 卡塞亚斯会杀了你们的 |
[22:10] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[22:12] | Or maybe we get close enough to take him out of the picture. | 也或许 我们能借此靠近他 干掉他 |
[22:15] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[22:17] | Now, you won’t see us again. | 你们不会再见到我们了 |
[22:19] | But if we succeed… | 但如果我们成功了 |
[22:23] | …your children will be safe. | 你们的孩子就安全了 |
[22:25] | The most important thing | 最重要的是 |
[22:26] | is that you keep your heads down and keep working. | 你们继续埋头苦干 |
[22:30] | Kasius is insane. | 卡塞亚斯疯了 |
[22:32] | If they fail, he’ll invent new ways to punish us, | 如果他们失败了 他会想新办法惩罚我们 |
[22:36] | to make us suffer. | 让我们受苦 |
[22:37] | Don’t go back. | 别回去 |
[22:39] | I could sneak you on another floor, | 我可以带你去别的楼层 |
[22:41] | keep you safe. | 保护你 |
[22:42] | Flint… there’s nowhere to run. | 弗林特 我们无处可躲 |
[22:45] | I can’t lose you again, Tess. | 我不能再失去你了 泰丝 |
[22:53] | I don’t have anyone else. | 我没有别人了 |
[23:01] | I think you do. | 我觉得你有 |
[23:05] | Look, let me go with you. | 让我跟你们一起去吧 |
[23:08] | Let me fight. | 让我战斗吧 |
[23:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[23:10] | There are other ways to fight. | 战斗还有别的方式 |
[23:12] | Remember what we said. | 记住我们说的话 |
[23:20] | These people need you now. | 这些人现在需要你了 |
[23:35] | Z-One can’t take much more of this! | 和风快要承受不住了 |
[23:37] | Let’s just hope it’s here at all after the storm. | 希望风暴过去时它还在吧 |
[23:41] | The sensation of death | 死亡的感觉 |
[23:43] | is one that I have yet to experience. | 是我尚未体验过的 |
[23:45] | Maybe I can help you with that! | 或许我可以让你体验一下 |
[23:48] | Almost everyone else is gone. | 人几乎都走了 |
[23:50] | Let’s move! | 我们走吧 |
[24:04] | Cut the anchors. | 起锚 |
[24:06] | She hit her head? | 她撞到头了吗 |
[24:07] | Cut the ground anchors! | 解开地锚 |
[24:08] | Let a gravity wave take us. | 让重力波带动我们 |
[24:10] | That’s how we get in the air. | 这样就能升空了 |
[24:11] | We can’t fly without engines! | 没有引擎我们无法起飞 |
[24:13] | – Maybe we don’t have to. – Simmons! | -或许不需要 -西蒙斯 |
[24:15] | The upgrades — | 系统升级 |
[24:16] | Zephyr One has Reaction Control System thrusters, | 和风一号有反作用控制系统推进器 |
[24:18] | meaning capable of maneuvering in space. | 所以可以在太空中机动 |
[24:20] | If we could get high enough, | 如果我们能升到足够高度 |
[24:21] | we could break through Earth’s diminished gravity. | 就能挣脱地球减弱的重力 |
[24:23] | – We could fly in space straight to the Lighthouse. – Yeah. | -可以在太空中直接飞去灯塔 -对 |
[24:26] | No, right?! | 不行吧 |
[24:27] | That’s a bad idea, right?! | 这不是个好主意吧 |
[24:29] | Could that actually work? | 这真能成功吗 |
[24:30] | Assuming we don’t get crushed by debris… | 如果我们没被碎石击中 |
[24:31] | Slammed back to the ground… | 被砸回地面 |
[24:32] | …our thrusters don’t run out of power… | 推进器也没有耗尽动力 |
[24:33] | …and spin out into the void… | 甩进太空之中 |
[24:35] | we’re in! | 那就没问题了 |
[24:37] | Same. | 同意 |
[24:38] | I used to be really good at self-preservation! | 我以前可是很会自保的 |
[24:40] | May, can you pilot us through a gravity storm? | 梅 你能驾驭重力风暴吗 |
[24:44] | Another mom face. | 又露出妈妈的表情了 |
[24:46] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[24:47] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:50] | When did you get so soft, Fletcher? | 你什么时候变这么废了 弗莱彻 |
[24:52] | Put your back into it! We got to go! | 使点劲啊 我们得走了 |
[24:59] | You’re going the wrong way. We got to get underground. | 你走错方向了 我们得去地下 |
[25:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | You’re on your own. | 后果自负吧你 |
[25:24] | Your messenger has returned. | 您的信使回来了 |
[25:27] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[25:29] | Send them in. | 让他们进来 |
[25:47] | Alone? | 就你一个 |
[25:54] | It appears I did not properly detail | 看来关于你失败的后果 |
[25:57] | the consequences of your failure. | 我说的不够仔细 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:01] | I told them what you said, but they wouldn’t come. | 我把你的话都告诉他们了 但他们不肯来 |
[26:03] | Perhaps you should burn along with the rest of your kind, | 或许你该跟你的同类一起烧死 |
[26:05] | coming to me empty-handed. | 居然敢空手而归 |
[26:07] | I’m alone… | 我是一个人 |
[26:11] | …but not empty-handed. | 但不是空手 |
[26:16] | Where did you get those? | 你在哪拿到这个的 |
[26:18] | I gave them your message. | 我把你的讯息传给了他们 |
[26:20] | They insisted on sending one back. | 他们也决意传一条给你 |
[26:33] | They’re holding your research floor | 他们控制了你的科研层 |
[26:35] | until you come and meet them. | 除非你去见他们 |
[26:37] | Meet them? | 见他们 |
[26:40] | I will send a battalion to grind their bones to dust. | 我会派一个营去把他们挫骨扬灰 |
[26:43] | But that’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[26:47] | If you don’t go and face them… | 如果你不去见他们 |
[26:49] | they’ll burn your ability to breed another Inhuman. | 他们就毁了你繁育异人的能力 |
[26:57] | With… “the push of a button.” | 只需要”按一个按钮” |
[27:00] | That’s how they wanted me to say it. | 他们要我这么说的 |
[27:13] | Bring her. | 带上她 |
[27:23] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[27:26] | Yikes. That is definitely gonna get infected. | 哎呀 这绝对要感染了 |
[27:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:31] | I’ve been worse, but I’ve been better, too. | 我经历过更差的 但的确不怎么样 |
[27:34] | As the gravitational forces accelerate, | 随着重力增加 |
[27:37] | our chances of implosion are rapidly increased. | 我们内爆的几率越来越大了 |
[27:40] | Tell me your primary function again. | 再说一遍你的主要功能 |
[27:42] | To observe and record the evolution of your species. | 观察并记录你们种族的进化过程 |
[27:45] | More observing, less sharing. | 多观察 少说话 |
[27:48] | Thrusters and artificial gravity are ready! | 推进器和人工重力都已就绪 |
[27:50] | We’ll have about 10 minutes of power to both! | 两者都能维持10分钟的电力 |
[27:52] | Don’t fire the thrusters until we’re at the very edge of the atmosphere | 等我们到了大气边缘再启动推进器 |
[27:55] | or we will certainly die! | 否则我们必死无疑 |
[27:58] | Great! | 太好了 |
[27:58] | Everybody buckle in! | 都系好安全带 |
[28:08] | No! | 不 |
[28:09] | – The anchors won’t release. – What? | -锚无法释放 -什么 |
[28:12] | The anchors are stuck. We can’t lift off. | 锚卡住了 我们起不来 |
[28:14] | I’m on it! | 我去 |
[28:22] | Don’t look at me like that. We agreed to do this. | 别那么看着我 这是我们商量好的 |
[28:24] | Yeah, as long as we keep our heads. | 嗯 只要我们别丢了性命 |
[28:26] | We won’t be the ones losing heads. | 要没命的不是我们 |
[28:28] | Look, there’s no way to know | 听着 我们无从知道 |
[28:30] | how Kasius activates his explosives, | 卡塞亚斯要怎样启动爆炸 |
[28:32] | so until we see the controls — | 我们看到控制器之前 |
[28:34] | “Don’t do anything rash, | “别冲动 |
[28:35] | stay calm, and don’t kill anyone, Yo-Yo.” | 保持冷静 别杀人 悠悠球” |
[28:37] | Yes, I remember your many stern warnings. | 嗯 我记得你很多严厉的警告 |
[28:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:40] | ‘Cause we both know | 因为我们都知道 |
[28:42] | you don’t exactly do well around people like this. | 你对这样的人容易反应过激 |
[28:45] | Evil men who kidnap and torment | 绑架折磨无助妇女儿童的 |
[28:47] | defenseless women and children? | 大坏蛋吗 |
[28:49] | No, I don’t. | 你说对了 |
[28:51] | I hope Flint’s all right. | 希望弗林特不会有事 |
[28:53] | We put a lot on him today. | 我们今天给了他很多负担 |
[28:55] | The people like him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[28:56] | If anyone can keep them together, it’s him. | 如果有人能团结他们 就是他了 |
[28:58] | He’s a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[28:59] | Well, I wasn’t much older when I started out. | 我开始时也没比他大多少 |
[29:02] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[29:03] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我说得对 |
[29:08] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[29:10] | No promises. | 无法保证 |
[29:25] | I got to say, that — that’s not what I pictured. | 我得说 这可不是我想象的样子 |
[29:29] | Yo-Yo Rodriguez? | 悠悠球·罗德里格斯 |
[29:31] | How peculiar. | 真奇怪 |
[29:33] | Says the space mime. | 太空小丑如是说 |
[29:35] | Nobody moves! | 都别动 |
[29:37] | You think you’re invincible. | 你觉得自己很厉害吗 |
[29:40] | But in the end, you will submit. | 但最终 你会屈服的 |
[29:43] | Give us the controls to your explosives upstairs, | 给我们楼上爆炸物的引爆装置 |
[29:45] | or your Inhuman-making days are over. | 否则你就别想再造异人了 |
[29:47] | Throw yourself at my feet, and I will consider | 跪在我脚下投降 我就可以考虑 |
[29:49] | bringing you back after having you slaughtered. | 杀了你之后再复活你 |
[29:53] | Yo-Yo… | 悠悠球 |
[29:56] | We’re not scared of you. | 我们不怕你 |
[29:58] | You hide behind stronger men | 你躲在更强大的人身后 |
[29:59] | and force them to do your bidding. | 逼他们替你办事 |
[30:02] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[30:03] | It’s ironic, really. | 真讽刺 |
[30:06] | You would trade Inhumans for humans | 你要拿异人换人类 |
[30:08] | when that very deal was brokered ages ago. | 这项交易多年前就定下了 |
[30:13] | In all my time here, | 我在这里这么久 |
[30:15] | the one defining trait of your kind… | 你们种族最显著的一个特征 |
[30:19] | you will always turn on one another. | 就是你们总会彼此背叛 |
[30:35] | Turn, damn it! | 动啊 该死 |
[30:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:53] | Kasius misses you. | 卡塞亚斯想你了 |
[31:38] | May! Hit the gravity! | 梅 启动重力 |
[32:36] | If I had a stomach, | 如果我有胃 |
[32:38] | the vomiting would begin now. | 现在肯定开始吐了 |
[32:39] | Thrusters?! Talk to me, Fitz! | 推进器 说话 菲兹 |
[32:43] | We’re not high enough yet! | 高度还不够 |
[32:48] | This was a terrible idea! I’m sorry! | 这主意太糟了 对不起 |
[32:52] | You love forcing our choices, | 你喜欢逼人做艰难的选择 |
[32:53] | so how does it feel to be on the other side, for once? | 现在你是被逼的那个了 感觉如何 |
[32:56] | Any moment now, Sinara will secure the Destroyer, | 锡纳拉随时都会抓到毁灭者 |
[32:58] | and you will have no choice but to surrender. | 你们将别无选择 只能投降 |
[33:42] | Stand down or experience death like your friend, | 束手就擒 否则就像你朋友那样 |
[33:46] | many, many times. | 反复体验死亡 |
[33:48] | You’re a real piece of work, you know that? | 你真是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[33:50] | I am a god to be feared. | 我是个神 理应得到敬畏 |
[33:53] | Humans beg to be ruled. | 人类乞求被统治 |
[33:54] | Without me, they’d have perished long ago. | 没有我 他们早死光了 |
[33:57] | I guess you’re not a New Testament guy. | 看来你不喜欢《新约》 |
[33:59] | Vengeance and torment are tools of the Devil. | 复仇和折磨是魔鬼的工具 |
[34:01] | And of the weak. | 还有懦夫 |
[34:04] | You want a devil? | 你想要魔鬼吗 |
[34:06] | I’ll show you a Hell you cannot imagine. | 我会让你见识到你无法想象的地狱 |
[34:08] | You’re no god, no devil. | 你不是神 不是魔鬼 |
[34:11] | You’re just a cruel, sad, little blue man. | 你就是个残忍可悲的小蓝人 |
[34:14] | So why don’t we skip to the part where I end this? | 我们还是直接跳到我了结一切的部分吧 |
[34:36] | I’m not supposed to kill you. | 我不能杀你的 |
[34:40] | But oh, well. | 但没办法 |
[34:52] | I knew I was going to regret this. | 我就知道我要后悔的 |
[34:56] | Elena, spare the theatrics. | 埃琳娜 别装模作样了 |
[34:58] | You wouldn’t dare such a brazen attempt, | 你才不敢肆无忌惮地攻击我 |
[35:00] | not with the lives of your precious humans | 毕竟这还事关 |
[35:02] | dangling between us and the void. | 你宝贝人类的生命 |
[35:04] | You really do talk funny. | 你说话是怪怪的 |
[35:12] | Is it done? | 好了吗 |
[35:13] | Do I get to fight now? | 我现在可以战斗了吗 |
[35:17] | Now that we’re all here… | 既然我们都到了 |
[35:20] | is this what you were waiting for? | 你是在等这个吗 |
[35:24] | Surrender or make your play. | 投降 或出招 |
[35:26] | Either way, you will be mine! | 不管怎样 你都是我的 |
[35:29] | I choose play. | 我选择出招 |
[35:35] | You didn’t think I’d be ready for that? | 你以为我不会有所准备吗 |
[35:39] | I promised suffering. | 我说过要让你们受苦 |
[35:42] | Now I make good on that promise. | 现在 我要兑现承诺 |
[35:50] | Okay! Okay! | 好吧 |
[35:51] | That is quite the jaw you got there. | 你下巴可真硬啊 |
[35:54] | Consider me impressed. | 我表示赞叹 |
[36:07] | Now?! | 现在呢 |
[36:08] | Now! | 启动 |
[37:06] | A sound plan, indeed. | 真是个好计划 |
[37:22] | I’ll do it. | 我会按的 |
[37:23] | You’ll set me back, but you won’t stop me. | 你会让我受挫 但你无法阻止我 |
[37:27] | You forced my hand. | 是你逼我的 |
[37:28] | Remember, you did this! | 记住 这是你做的 |
[37:36] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[37:38] | That’s all of them. Let’s go! Let’s get upstairs! | 都放好了 快走 上楼去 |
[38:18] | Tess said you were a slow talker, so… | 泰丝说你讲话很慢 所以 |
[38:21] | we kind of leaned into that. | 我们就利用了这点 |
[38:22] | You were stalling. | 你们是在拖延 |
[38:23] | Took some time to move all the explosives down to level 25. | 花了点时间 把炸药都搬去了25层 |
[38:26] | And you moved the people up. | 然后你让人都去了上层 |
[38:49] | They all worked together, every human floor. | 他们齐心协力 每一个人类楼层 |
[38:52] | And now they’re out of your reach. | 现在 你抓不到他们了 |
[38:54] | Cut off, you Kreeper. | 你们被隔断了 克里佬 |
[38:56] | They’re free. | 他们自由了 |
[38:57] | But not you! | 但你们没有 |
[38:59] | For all of you, it’s now over! | 你们现在完了 |
[39:02] | Over? Oh, no, no, no, no. | 完了 不不不 |
[39:05] | Ass-kicking’s just begun. | 狠的才开始呢 |
[39:16] | No! | 不 |
[39:25] | Mack, Yo-Yo, do you copy? | 迈克 悠悠球 收到吗 |
[39:29] | Mack, Yo-Yo, do you copy? | 迈克 悠悠球 收到吗 |
[39:31] | Really? | 非得吗 |
[39:32] | It’s like a family heirloom. | 这算是传家宝呢 |
[39:33] | That we need in two places at once. | 但我们需要它同时在两个地方 |
[39:36] | Alphonso Mackenzie, do you copy? | 阿方索·麦肯锡 收到吗 |
[39:39] | Mack, can you hear me? Mack? | 迈克 听到了吗 迈克 |
[39:41] | Tremors, thank God. | 震动女 谢天谢地 |
[39:43] | You all still in one piece? | 你们都还好好的吗 |
[39:44] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[39:46] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[39:49] | Mack, we’re on our way to you. | 迈克 我们这就下去找你 |
[39:50] | Do you have Flint? | 弗林特在你们那里吗 |
[39:51] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[39:52] | You got a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[40:05] | We spotted something that — | 我们看到了… |
[40:06] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[40:08] | The Destroyer and her friends are heading here | 毁灭者和她的朋友乘坐一架 |
[40:11] | in an old S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft. | 旧神盾局飞机往这边来了 |
[40:13] | Yes, but how do you — | 对 但你怎么… |
[40:14] | They’re nearing the landing pad? | 他们到停机坪附近了吗 |
[40:17] | It appears so. | 似乎是的 |
[40:19] | Ready a squad. | 集结一支小队 |
[40:21] | We will meet them there… | 我们去那里迎接他们 |
[40:23] | and finish this once and for all. | 彻底了结此事 |
[40:26] | Kasius, apologies, but how did you know? | 卡塞亚斯 抱歉 但你怎么知道的 |
[40:29] | They have a seer telling them what’s to come? | 他们有个先知告诉他们会发生什么 |
[40:31] | Well, I have one of my own. | 我自己也有一个 |