时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | What makes you certain that we cause it? | 你怎么那么肯定那是我们的错 |
[00:05] | There was a light from the sky. | 天空中出现一道光 |
[00:07] | Aliens is what I heard. | 我听说是外星人 |
[00:08] | S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to stop it and failed. | 神盾局想阻止它但是没有成功 |
[00:10] | How are you alive? | 你怎么会还活着 |
[00:12] | They killed me, | 他们杀了我 |
[00:13] | brought me back to take my blood. | 又复活我 好取我的血 |
[00:15] | Phil Coulson is dying, and you have to let him. | 菲尔·科尔森要死了 你不能阻止 |
[00:19] | We found a literal piece of the puzzle. | 我们找到了一块真正的谜题碎片 |
[00:21] | This could be our way home. | 我们或许可以借此回家 |
[00:23] | Yeah, but the shard alone isn’t enough. | 嗯 但是光有碎石还不够 |
[00:24] | We need the whole Monolith. | 我们需要整块巨石 |
[00:25] | All right? I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[00:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:28] | He ICE’d her. She didn’t want to come. | 他冰冻了她 她不想走 |
[00:30] | I’m not leaving anyone behind. | 我不要留下任何人 |
[00:31] | I’m using Enoch to power the machine. | 我在用伊诺克为机器供电 |
[00:35] | Son of a bi– | 该死 |
[00:37] | The rock’s gonna open! Get here now! | 巨石要打开了 快过来 |
[01:23] | Sure. Why wait for me to answer your knock | 好啊 能直接走进来 |
[01:26] | when you can just walk right on in? | 为什么要等我应门呢 |
[01:30] | And why put your phone down | 能当个无脑弱智 |
[01:31] | when you can just be a brainless, drooling moron? | 为什么要放下手机呢 |
[01:34] | I always look forward to our chats. | 我一向期待跟你聊天 |
[01:38] | Ears, please. | 能听我说吗 |
[01:46] | They’re saying you skipped class yesterday. | 他们说你昨天翘课了 |
[01:47] | I wasn’t in the mood. | 我心情不好 |
[01:49] | Oh, Ruby. | 露比 |
[01:50] | I expect better from you, okay? | 我对你的期待远高于此 |
[01:52] | This behavior’s not acceptable. | 你这种行为是无法接受的 |
[01:53] | Well, you’re always telling me to stay true to myself, | 你一直让我要保持真我 |
[01:55] | so what if I said my true self couldn’t care less? | 如果我说我的真我就是不在乎呢 |
[01:57] | Then I’d say get your ass to class. | 那我会说滚去上课 |
[01:59] | Otherwise, you’re gonna lose your damn screen time. | 否则你就别想玩手机了 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:09] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[02:14] | How about I bring us some breakfast, huh? | 我去弄点早餐吧 |
[02:16] | We haven’t done that in a long time. | 我们很长时间没一起吃了 |
[02:17] | No, thanks, but if I do turn 11 again, you got it. | 不必了 但如果我变回11岁了 一定的 |
[02:24] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:28] | Are you a good guy? | 你是个好人吗 |
[02:30] | Where’d that come from? | 这话从何讲起 |
[02:33] | Well, you’re off to a strategy meeting, right? | 你正要去参加战略会议 对吗 |
[02:36] | How to stop S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 如何阻止神盾局 |
[02:38] | But up until recently, everyone rooted for them | 但直到最近 大家都支持他们 |
[02:40] | and thought that they were the good guys, so… | 并且认为他们是好人 |
[02:44] | are you sure that you’re not a bad guy? | 所以你确定自己不是一个坏人吗 |
[02:47] | You’re obsessed with Daisy Johnson. | 你太痴迷于黛西·约翰逊了 |
[02:49] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[02:51] | My orders are to capture her. | 我收到的命令是抓住她 |
[02:52] | Not kill? | 不是杀掉吗 |
[02:55] | Ruby… | 露比 |
[03:00] | this is my assignment, okay? | 这是我的任务 |
[03:03] | And in the adult realm, | 在成年人的世界中 |
[03:04] | we all have to answer to someone. | 我们都得听命于某个人 |
[03:06] | Even me. | 我也是如此 |
[03:09] | – I do what I must — – What I must | -我只是做必要的事 -必要的事 |
[03:11] | to build a better world for the downtrodden citizens. | 为受压迫的人民建造一个更美好的世界 |
[03:15] | For you, Ruby. | 也为了你 露比 |
[03:17] | I do this for you, okay? So try to remember that. | 我做这些都是为你 试着记住这一点 |
[03:21] | When they resurface, I’ll put an end to all of this. | 等他们再出现 我会结束这一切 |
[03:24] | This entire S.H.I.E.L.D. chapter will be over. | 神盾局会彻底成为历史 |
[03:48] | Well, that was a hell of a thing. | 这真是太了不起了 |
[03:51] | I’m so glad you guys made it. | 真高兴你们赶上了 |
[03:52] | Why are we still in the Lighthouse? | 为什么我们还在灯塔 |
[03:55] | Maybe Flint’s Monolith didn’t work. | 或许弗林特的巨石没成功 |
[03:57] | So we find them, try again. | 那我们就找到他们 再试一次 |
[04:01] | No, it worked. | 不 成功了 |
[04:03] | It takes you through time, but to the same place. | 我们穿越了时间 但回到了同一个地方 |
[04:05] | I’ve been here before with Enoch. | 我之前和伊诺克来过这里 |
[04:08] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[04:10] | – We’re home? – Yeah. | -我们回家了 -对 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna try and find some light. | 我来找些光源 |
[04:18] | It’s hard to believe we’re back. | 不敢相信我们回来了 |
[04:20] | Find me a double cheeseburger, I’ll believe it. | 给我来个双层芝士汉堡我就信 |
[04:29] | Welcome to the Lighthouse, the world’s last bastion | 欢迎来到灯塔 抵挡不断入侵的黑暗的 |
[04:33] | against the encroaching darkness. | 世上最后的堡垒 |
[04:34] | If you’re here, | 如果你们在这里 |
[04:36] | you understand the gravity of the situation. | 就肯定明白事情的严重性 |
[04:40] | The world as we know it has come to an end. | 我们所知的世界已经结束 |
[04:44] | My name is General Rick Stoner. | 我是里克·斯托纳将军 |
[04:46] | – Rick Stoner? – As you know, | -里克·斯托纳 -如你们所知 |
[04:47] | – I’ve heard of him. – certain world events, should they occur, | -我听说过他 -特定的世界事件一旦发生 |
[04:50] | trigger what we in S.H.I.E.L.D. Call Project Reclamation. | 将触发我们神盾局所谓的再生计划 |
[04:53] | This protocol was created as a black-ops action | 这个规程是绝密行动 |
[04:57] | known only to the highest-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. Operatives. | 只有最高级别的神盾局特工知道 |
[05:01] | Once initiated, Project Reclamation | 一旦启动 再生计划 |
[05:03] | is conducted through secure communications | 将通过我们称之为电子邮件的安全通讯 |
[05:06] | we call electronic mail. | 得以实施 |
[05:08] | Our Agents were instructed to gather you, | 我们的特工被下令召集你们 |
[05:11] | the selected elite, from a host of nations | 来自众多国家的精英 |
[05:14] | – and bring you here… – Must have never been initiated. | -带你们来到这里 -肯定根本没被启动 |
[05:15] | The 1972 Hydrogen Wave Crisis was averted — | 1972年的氢波危机被阻止了 |
[05:18] | And, what, people just forgot about this place? | 然后人们就忘了这个地方 |
[05:20] | There’s nothing in Fury’s toolbox about it. | 弗瑞的工具箱里没提到过这事 |
[05:23] | Mack, those injuries need to be treated. | 迈克 你的伤需要治疗 |
[05:25] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:26] | I’ll decide that. | 这由我决定 |
[05:27] | So will I. | 还有我 |
[05:28] | Well, I’ll be there while she decides. | 她决定的时候我会在场 |
[05:30] | Let’s find a medical station. | 我们去找个医疗站 |
[05:32] | Maybe have Simmons look at you, too, Coulson. | 要不让西蒙斯也看看你 科尔森 |
[05:34] | That’s a bad cut. | 你伤口很深 |
[05:36] | We can worry about it later. | 晚点再说 |
[05:37] | Actually, I wouldn’t mind checking everyone out. | 事实上 我倒想给所有人都做个检查 |
[05:39] | We did just experience an unexplored phenomenon. | 我们刚刚经历了一场前所未有的现象 |
[05:42] | Worry about it later. You look after Mack. | 晚点再说 你处理下迈克 |
[05:44] | I’ll stay here with Daisy. | 我在这里陪黛西 |
[05:46] | When she wakes up, she’ll have questions. | 她醒了后会有疑问 |
[05:47] | When she wakes up, she’s gonna want to kill you. | 她醒了后会想杀了你 |
[05:50] | I see you’ve all brought belongings. | 我看见你们带来了财物 |
[05:52] | Let’s place the nonessentials in the basement storage facility. | 把可有可无的东西放进地下室的贮藏库 |
[05:55] | There, you will also find the latest state-of-the-art technology | 在那里 你们还能找到神盾局所能提供的 |
[05:59] | that S.H.I.E.L.D. can offer. | 最新科技 |
[06:00] | Good. We need communications. | 很好 我们需要通讯器 |
[06:02] | May, why don’t you take the tour? | 梅 你去一趟吧 |
[06:04] | Got it. | 好 |
[06:05] | Follow me. This way. | 跟我来 这边请 |
[06:08] | See? See? Here I am, over here. | 看 我在这儿 |
[06:11] | Fitz, you’re with me. | 菲兹 你跟我来 |
[06:22] | You ICE’d me. | 你冰冻了我 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I was…kind of hoping you’d forget that part. | 是啊 我还挺希望你会忘掉这一段 |
[06:30] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[06:37] | It looks the same, but we’re — we’re home, aren’t we? | 看起来一样 但我们回家了 对吧 |
[06:40] | Did you really think | 你真以为 |
[06:41] | after everything we’ve been through, you and me, | 我们共同走过了那么多风风雨雨 |
[06:44] | that there was any universe in which I left you behind? | 我有可能会丢下你吗 |
[06:46] | – Even with all of the risks that — – Don’t care. | -就算风险那么高 -我不管 |
[06:49] | I need you here. | 我需要你在 |
[06:56] | This S.H.I.E.L.D. technology would make you think | 神盾局的科技会让你以为 |
[06:59] | the 1980s got here a bit early. | 80年代提前到来了 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:04] | Not really a “dream come true” scenario. | 算不上是”梦想成真” |
[07:08] | There’s stuff here we can use… | 这里有些设备我们能用得上 |
[07:11] | with some adjustments. | 只不过要做些调整 |
[07:12] | Now, don’t stand there gawking. | 别干站在那儿傻看着了 |
[07:14] | Please follow me into the next room | 请跟我去下个房间 |
[07:16] | to deposit your valuables in the provided lock boxes. | 把你们的贵重物品存进密码箱 |
[07:19] | And you in the back, try to keep up. | 后面那位 跟上了 |
[07:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:34] | That’s quite unsettling. | 真让人不安 |
[07:36] | Where did they come from? | 它们从哪来的 |
[07:38] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[07:41] | Perhaps I should not have startled you. | 也许我不该那样吓你们一跳 |
[07:43] | Hello. I’m Noah. | 你们好 我叫诺亚 |
[07:45] | I’m a sentient Chronicom | 我是个有意识的长生人 |
[07:46] | from a planet which revolves around a star in the constellation — | 我的母星行星环绕着一颗恒星 位于 |
[07:49] | – Cygnus. – Got it. | -天鹅座 -知道了 |
[07:52] | – You’re a Chronicom? – I am. | -你是长生人 -没错 |
[07:54] | Did you know Enoch? | 你认识伊诺克吗 |
[07:55] | I did. | 认识 |
[07:56] | He is the one who alerted me to the presence of this place. | 是他告知我还有这么个地方存在的 |
[07:59] | I’m glad to see you made your return journey safely, Agent Fitz. | 我很高兴你平安归来了 菲兹特工 |
[08:05] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[08:07] | Why are they here? | 它们怎么在这里 |
[08:09] | This bunker was built with extensive fallout shielding. | 这个地堡建有大型放射性尘埃屏蔽罩 |
[08:13] | Ergo, a secure place to store unsafe items. | 因此 是一个安全储存不安全物体的地方 |
[08:16] | These Monoliths are more than unsafe. | 这些巨石可太不安全了 |
[08:18] | No one should get anywhere near them. | 应该禁止任何人靠近 |
[08:20] | The other deciding factor. | 这是另一个决定性因素 |
[08:22] | Everyone who knows about this bunker is now inside of it. | 知道这个地堡的人现在都在这里 |
[08:25] | So the world is protected from these Monoliths, | 所以世界得到了保护 不受这些巨石影响 |
[08:28] | and they are protected from the outside world. | 它们也不会被外界世界找到 |
[08:30] | So the outside world up there is still safe — | 所以上面的外界世界现在依然安全 |
[08:32] | normal and all that? | 正常吧 |
[08:33] | For now, though we are watching very closely. | 暂时是的 但是我们在密切关注 |
[08:37] | Follow me upstairs. I’ll show you. | 跟我上楼 我带你们看 |
[08:45] | Here, we can monitor any unusual activity anywhere on Earth. | 在这里我们能监视地球上的一切不寻常活动 |
[08:49] | We Chronicoms monitor the line | 我们长生人监视着 |
[08:51] | between the world and a stranger world. | 这个世界和更诡异的世界的界线 |
[08:54] | Yeah, you monitor it and do nothing about it. | 你们监视着一切 却什么也不做 |
[08:58] | Yes, we observe without interfering, unless there is — | 是的 观察而不干预 除非发生了… |
[09:01] | – An extinction-level event. – Extinction-level event. | -灭绝级别事件 -灭绝级别事件 |
[09:03] | – Yeah, we got it. – Yes, we know that story. | -我们知道了 -我们知道那个故事 |
[09:05] | What are you observing now? | 你现在在观察些什么 |
[09:07] | Various potential threats. | 各种各样潜在的威胁 |
[09:09] | You’d be surprised how frequently S.H.I.E.L.D. is mentioned. | 你们想不到神盾局被提及得多么频繁 |
[09:12] | We have a small but active fan base. | 我们有一个虽小却十分活跃的粉丝群体 |
[09:15] | There are several events of note. | 有几件事值得注意 |
[09:17] | A well-known politician attempting to delete his FBI files. | 一位知名政治家在试图删除他的联调局档案 |
[09:21] | An Asgardian spotted in the city. | 城市里发现了一名阿斯加德人 |
[09:24] | What’s this one? | 这个是什么 |
[09:26] | Potential alien contact. Why? | 疑似外星人接触 为什么这么问 |
[09:29] | Does this event mean something to you? | 这个对你来说有什么意义吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah. I think it does. | 我想是的 |
[09:37] | A light from the sky. | 天空投下的一道光 |
[09:39] | Figured you’d be interested. | 我就知道你会感兴趣的 |
[09:41] | This is what Voss warned me about. | 这就是沃斯警告我的事 |
[09:44] | If he’s right, then this is where it all starts — | 如果他说得对 那这就是一切的开始 |
[09:48] | hell on Earth. | 人间炼狱 |
[09:50] | And we’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[09:56] | How long since it first appeared? | 第一次出现到现在有多久了 |
[09:57] | It showed up a few weeks ago, | 几周前出现的 |
[09:59] | then appeared intermittently for some time after. | 一段时间之后 又断断续续地出现过 |
[10:02] | You think it’s alien? | 你认为是外星人吗 |
[10:03] | The wavelength is unusual. | 波长的确不寻常 |
[10:06] | Showed up where? Where was this? | 在哪出现的 这是哪里 |
[10:07] | St. Louis, Missouri. | 密苏里州圣路易斯 |
[10:09] | Well, guess we’re going to St. Louis, Missouri. | 看来我们要去一趟密苏里州圣路易斯 |
[10:11] | Hunter and I left the Zephyr cloaked just outside of town. | 我和亨特把隐形的和风留在了城外 |
[10:14] | I’ll show you where it is. | 我带你们去 |
[10:16] | Great. But I’m not going. | 很好 但是我不去 |
[10:18] | What? | 什么 |
[10:19] | If I’m responsible for ending the world, | 如果我是终结世界的罪魁祸首 |
[10:21] | I’d rather not get near one of the first omens. | 我宁愿离第一个预兆远点 |
[10:23] | Hard pass. | 坚决不去 |
[10:24] | We could use you out there. | 我们也许会需要你 |
[10:25] | I’ll be more useful in here. | 我在这里能做更多 |
[10:26] | I’ll run back end on the mission | 我来做这次任务的后援 |
[10:27] | with all of Noah’s dope-ass equipment. | 用诺亚的酷炫设备 |
[10:30] | Dope-ass is a — it’s a good thing. | 酷炫就是 好的意思 |
[10:32] | So, what do we do? | 那么我们怎么做 |
[10:33] | Just walk out the front door into town? | 就从大门走出去吗 |
[10:36] | Well, we are wanted. | 我们都被通缉了 |
[10:37] | After what Fitz said about General Hale’s task force, | 就凭菲兹说的黑尔将军的特遣队的事 |
[10:40] | we need to be covert. | 我们需要隐秘行动 |
[10:41] | You will be. | 你们会的 |
[10:44] | The Lighthouse has a few covert entrances. | 灯塔有好几个秘密入口 |
[10:47] | This place has secret tunnels, | 这地方还有秘密隧道 |
[10:50] | like an Agatha Christie novel. | 就像阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说 |
[10:51] | More like “C.H.U.D.” | 更像是《地下怪物》吧 |
[10:52] | There are a few tunnels, | 隧道有好几条 |
[10:54] | but this one takes you underground | 但这条通往地下 |
[10:55] | to the charming, little town of River’s End. | 直达魅力四射的河尽小镇 |
[10:58] | From there, it is up to you. | 到那之后就看你们了 |
[11:00] | No time like the present. Let’s go. | 时间不等人 我们出发 |
[11:11] | 河尽镇 小地方 大善良 | |
[11:42] | We really are home. | 我们真的回家了 |
[11:56] | We have to get moving. | 我们得赶快离开 |
[11:58] | How about that one, Mack? | 那辆怎么样 迈克 |
[12:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:02] | – Here comes the catch. – But there’s a catch. | -但条件是… -但条件是 |
[12:04] | Come on. We’re damn spies. | 得了吧 我们可是间谍啊 |
[12:05] | I think it’s admirable of him. | 我觉得他这样值得敬佩 |
[12:06] | We’ll return the van when we’re done. | 我们干完就把车还回来 |
[12:08] | No stealing, I promise. | 不偷 我保证 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:17] | If I’m gonna be holed up here for a while, | 如果我还要在这里窝一阵 |
[12:18] | it’s good to know that it’s fortified. | 那幸好这里戒备森严 |
[12:20] | It’s kind of the perfect place to hide out. | 这里是隐匿的最佳地点 |
[12:23] | You are typing with my keyboard. | 你在用我的键盘打字 |
[12:27] | Which is fine. | 这没关系 |
[12:27] | It does not bother me, even though you did not ask. | 我不介意 虽然你没有经过我的同意 |
[12:30] | But why are you typing? | 但你为什么要打字 |
[12:31] | I’m setting up an alert. | 我在建立警报 |
[12:33] | Even though my friends have been out in the world | 虽然我的朋友们在现实世界里 |
[12:35] | for like four minutes, | 才待了四分钟 |
[12:36] | it’ll let me know if one of them is spotted. | 万一他们被发现 它会警示我 |
[12:38] | It has been much longer than four min– | 早就不止四分… |
[12:39] | Dramatic effect, Noah. | 这叫夸张 诺亚 |
[12:41] | These things look roomier from the outside. | 这玩意从外面看起来要更宽敞些 |
[12:44] | It’ll get us where we need to go. | 它至少能载我们去目的地 |
[12:46] | – Hey, could be worse. – True. | -也不算太差了 -那倒是 |
[12:48] | We could be enslaved by an alien sociopath in a dystopian future. | 至少没在反乌托邦的未来被反社会外星人奴役 |
[12:51] | Or we could be trapped inside a virtual-reality fascist state. | 或是被困在虚拟现实的法西斯国度里 |
[12:55] | Or stuck at the bottom of the ocean. | 或是困在海底 |
[12:57] | Or stopping a crazy robot lady. | 或是试图阻止一个疯狂女机器人 |
[12:58] | Or falling out of a plane. | 或是掉下飞机 |
[13:00] | Fighting Daisy’s mom. | 打黛西的妈妈 |
[13:01] | Or fighting Daisy’s dad. | 或是打黛西的爸爸 |
[13:03] | Or dancing. | 或是跳舞 |
[13:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:09] | We’re not just wanted. | 我们不只是通缉犯 |
[13:11] | We’re most wanted. | 而且是头号通缉犯 |
[13:13] | Top of the lists. All the lists. | 所有通缉名单上都是 |
[13:15] | Yes. It seems you are the object of much interest right now. | 是的 大家似乎对你们很感兴趣 |
[13:19] | Every local P.D. has our picture, | 每个地方警局都有我们的照片 |
[13:22] | which means to anyone with a badge… | 也就是说任何一个警察 |
[13:25] | we’re famous. | 都认识我们 |
[13:43] | Everyone just stay calm. | 大家冷静 |
[13:56] | Hi, officer. Is there a problem? | 警官 有问题吗 |
[13:58] | Hey, you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[14:00] | This right here. Um, I was sparring. | 你说这个 我在练拳 |
[14:02] | No, I mean the van. This is John Nickel’s van. | 不 我说这车 这是约翰·尼克的 |
[14:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 没错 |
[14:13] | I mean, is it a clunker or what? | 是不是堆破铜烂铁啊 |
[14:15] | ‘Cause he’s been trying to sell it for months. | 他都挂牌出售好几个月了 |
[14:18] | Hey, be honest — how badly did he fleece you on this? | 老实说 他怎么宰你的 |
[14:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[14:25] | You know how long I’ve been looking | 我一直在找 |
[14:26] | for a 1975 T2 1600 engine with shag carpeting? | 1975年产1600毫升引擎配粗毛地毯的2型车 |
[14:31] | John’s price was more than fair. | 约翰的价钱太公道了 |
[14:34] | It was a steal. | 简直是偷 |
[14:36] | First time for everything, I guess. | 凡事总有第一次吧 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:39] | You guys have a great day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[14:41] | You too. | 你也是 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | That’s closer than I would’ve liked. | 比我想的要惊险 |
[14:53] | We’re lucky this is a quiet, simple town. | 幸好这是安静淳朴的小镇 |
[14:55] | If we don’t make any noise, we can keep it that way. | 如果我们不搞出什么动静 就不会有事 |
[15:22] | Oh, boy. | 不是吧 |
[15:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[15:52] | Not from here. | 我不是这里人 |
[15:53] | Hey, I get it. | 我懂 |
[15:55] | It’s a pretty tree. | 这棵树很漂亮 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[15:58] | Yeah, that’ll probably stop when whatever you took wears off. | 等你嗑的东西的劲儿过去了 就不会这么觉得了 |
[16:41] | All right. I got some of it right. | 好吧 我没全搞错 |
[16:49] | Barkeep. | 酒保 |
[16:52] | I’d like to try a beer — a real one, please. | 我想要杯啤酒 真啤酒 谢谢 |
[16:55] | One real beer. You got it. | 一杯真啤酒 没问题 |
[17:16] | God! That does not… taste like it looks. | 天啊 这可不像看上去那么好喝 |
[17:20] | Do you have anything else that’s like this but…delicious? | 你有没像这样的 但是好喝的 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:09] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:38] | I just need you to settle up, buddy. | 你得付个账 哥们 |
[18:41] | Right. Yeah, settle up what? | 好啊 付什么账 |
[18:43] | Your tab. You forgot to pay. | 你的账单 你忘记付钱了 |
[18:47] | Right. | 是啊 |
[18:48] | Okay, sorry. Here you go. | 好吧 抱歉 给你 |
[18:51] | We take… credit cards or cash. | 我们接受…信用卡或现金 |
[18:54] | Whatever works best for you. | 你怎么方便都行 |
[18:56] | Right. | 对啊 |
[18:58] | Credit cards or cash, | 信用卡或现金 |
[18:59] | ’cause that’s how people pay for things here — now — here. | 因为那是这里…现在…这里的付钱方式 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[19:10] | No, it’s okay, man. I’m from the future. | 没事 我是从未来来的 |
[19:51] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:52] | Like I’ve never loved gravity more. | 我爱死重力了 |
[19:59] | Maybe you should have Simmons take a look. | 也许你应该让西蒙斯看看 |
[20:00] | I’m fine. Just a headache. | 我没事 只是头疼 |
[20:04] | Sir. I think we found something. | 长官 我们可能有发现 |
[20:09] | You got a location where that light is pointing? | 你们找到光指向的地点了 |
[20:11] | It’s an Aerospace Industry’s laboratory. | 是一个航天工业的实验室 |
[20:14] | Just seemed a bit serendipitous. | 似乎有点巧了 |
[20:16] | Yeah, so it got me thinking. | 没错 所以这让我不禁想 |
[20:17] | We were assuming we were seeing | 我们假设自己看到的 |
[20:18] | a light coming down from the sky. | 是天空中投下的光束 |
[20:19] | But we’re not. | 但其实不是 |
[20:20] | Well, it looks like that because of the frame rate. | 其实是帧率的视错觉 |
[20:21] | It’s like how a strobe can make dripping water | 就像频闪闪光灯能让落下的水滴 |
[20:24] | look like it’s moving upwards. | 看起来在向上移动 |
[20:26] | So if I adjust the frames per second… | 所以如果我调整下帧率 |
[20:32] | It’s being sent from Earth. | 它是从地球上发出的 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:34] | So once we saw that, we knew what it was. | 所以我们一看到 就知道它是什么了 |
[20:37] | Noah said the wavelength was unusual. | 诺亚说这个波长不寻常 |
[20:38] | He was right, but it’s also familiar. | 他说的对 但这也很眼熟 |
[20:43] | This is the beacon Hive used, sir, | 这是蜂巢用过的信标 长官 |
[20:46] | to call the Kree to Earth. | 用来把克里人召到地球上 |
[20:50] | And now someone’s using it again. | 现在又有人在使用它了 |
[20:54] | I know what’s got you worried. | 我知道你在担心什么 |
[20:58] | No, it’s just — | 不 只是… |
[20:59] | “How will I ever find job satisfaction | “不能毫无意义地砸石头 |
[21:02] | without crushing rocks for no good reason?” | 我要如何实现职业满足感” |
[21:04] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[21:06] | It’s like you can read my mind. | 就好像你能读懂我的心思 |
[21:19] | A lot of stuff happened. | 发生了很多事 |
[21:22] | I mean, Kasius was toying with us. | 卡塞亚斯在玩弄我们 |
[21:25] | – And we don’t know what we saw back there. – I do. | -我们不清楚我们究竟看到了什么 -我知道 |
[21:28] | She said things — upsetting things. | 她说了…让人不安的事 |
[21:32] | Kasius was using her to mess with you. | 卡塞亚斯在利用她扰乱你 |
[21:36] | Or he was using her to mess with me. | 要么就是利用她扰乱我 |
[21:38] | I mean, we can’t let it rattle us. | 我们不能被这个打乱阵脚 |
[21:40] | And what if I can’t let it go? | 如果我无法放下呢 |
[21:46] | Well, look at it like this. | 这么想吧 |
[21:49] | We’re gonna change the future anyway. | 我们反正也要改变未来 |
[21:53] | I hope we do. | 希望可以 |
[21:55] | Look, he was crazy, but we can’t let him in our heads. | 他是个疯子 但我们不能被他搅乱心绪 |
[21:58] | We need our heads in the game. | 我们还得专注于任务呢 |
[22:02] | Both of us, right? | 我们都是 好吗 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:11] | Who knows what’s true and what’s not, right? | 谁知道什么是真的 什么不是呢 |
[22:13] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[22:18] | Now… | 好了 |
[22:20] | …do I need to find a giant rock so you can crush it? | 要我去找块大石头让你砸吗 |
[22:26] | Baby, I don’t need a rock to crush it. | 宝贝 我不需要那个 |
[22:31] | No, you do not. | 是啊 |
[22:52] | Rick Stoner, you mad genius. | 里克·斯托纳 你个疯狂天才 |
[23:01] | What was that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[23:03] | It’s the alert that I set up at this… | 是我设的警报 |
[23:07] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[23:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:11] | This man is unfamiliar to me. | 这人我没见过 |
[23:13] | I know him, but from where we all just were. | 我认识他 但他来自我们刚离开的地方 |
[23:15] | He — He can’t be here. | 他不能在这儿 |
[23:17] | I mean, oh, my God, he cannot be around the cops. | 天呐 他不能接触警察 |
[23:20] | You’re concerned he will alert the authorities | 你担心他会告知当局 |
[23:22] | to your presence? | 你们的到来 |
[23:23] | We’re the only people that he — he knows in this time. | 我们是他在这个时代唯一认识的人 |
[23:25] | He could tell them that. | 他可能会说出去 |
[23:28] | You have to go get him out of lockup. | 你得去把他从局子里弄出来 |
[23:30] | I obviously can’t go. | 我可不能去 |
[23:31] | I cannot. | 不行 |
[23:32] | That would be interfering with the natural course of — | 那会干扰正常的… |
[23:34] | You people literally kidnapped us | 你们可绑架了我们 |
[23:36] | and then took us to another time. | 然后送我们去了另一个时间 |
[23:38] | As has been thoroughly explained, | 我已经解释过了 |
[23:39] | that was an extinction-level event. | 那是灭绝等级事件 |
[23:44] | Also, it was Enoch. | 而且 那是伊诺克干的 |
[23:47] | Enoch is very reckless. | 伊诺克很鲁莽 |
[23:49] | But you know this — you’ve met him. | 但你知道的 你见过他了 |
[23:58] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[24:03] | But first, I’m gonna need your clothes. | 但首先 我需要你的衣服 |
[24:30] | Still not a soul. | 还是一个人没有 |
[24:32] | Facing no opposition is usually a good thing, but this? | 一般没有抵抗是好事 但这样… |
[24:35] | Yeah, it’s giving me the creeps. | 是啊 让我毛骨悚然 |
[24:37] | It’s a firewall — an actual firewall. | 这是堵真正的防火墙 |
[24:39] | It’s a safety protocol. | 是安全规程 |
[24:43] | Fitz, signs of life? | 菲兹 生命迹象 |
[24:53] | Wait. Hang on. | 等等 |
[24:55] | There’s someone in there, and they’re alone. | 里面有人 只有一个 |
[25:04] | Now. | 好了 |
[25:11] | Not another step or I’ll — | 站住 否则我 |
[25:13] | Piper? | 派珀 |
[25:15] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[25:21] | I don’t know how the exact people I needed to show up | 我不知道怎么偏偏我需要的人 |
[25:23] | just showed up, but… thank you, universe. | 刚好就出现了 但是 谢了 宇宙 |
[25:26] | Feeling’s mutual, trust me. | 我也这么觉得 真的 |
[25:28] | – What are you doing here? – Same thing as you, probably. | -你怎么在这儿 -大概跟你们是一个原因 |
[25:31] | That thing’s about to fire up again. | 那玩意又要启动了 |
[25:33] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道怎么关闭 |
[25:43] | I’m saying that it’s impossible | 我是说你无法 |
[25:44] | to imagine anything that you can’t imagine. | 想象任何你无法想象的事 |
[25:46] | Like, I couldn’t imagine food that was shaped like animals. | 就像我无法想象动物形状的食物 |
[25:49] | Like, that was a — totally caught me by surprise. | 那真的让我意想不到 |
[25:52] | That — Look, I get that you’re not | 我知道你们 |
[25:55] | believing my story, sure, but I — I’ve got friends. | 不信我的说法 好吧 但我有朋友的 |
[25:58] | I’ve got friends in really high government places. | 我在政府高层有朋友 |
[26:01] | We just need to get to them, | 我们只需要联系他们 |
[26:02] | and then they can smooth this all out. | 他们就能解决了 |
[26:05] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[26:06] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[26:07] | Chief…Wellins, is it? | 威伦斯局长 是吧 |
[26:10] | I’m here for Deke Shaw over there. | 我是为那位迪克·肖而来 |
[26:11] | I’m his state-assigned social worker. | 我是他的州指定社工 |
[26:13] | Well, he didn’t mention a social worker was supervising him. | 他可没说有社工在监管他 |
[26:16] | Your name? | 你叫什么 |
[26:18] | Sinara. | 锡纳拉 |
[26:19] | Sinara Smith. | 锡纳拉·史密斯 |
[26:21] | It’s Portuguese, Sinara, not Smith. | 锡纳拉是葡萄牙名字 史密斯不是 |
[26:24] | Uh, he wandered off during a day trip. | 他在出游期间走失了 |
[26:26] | – My apologies. – He was out of control. | -很抱歉 -他完全失控了 |
[26:28] | – Yeah. – Says you. | -是啊 -是你那么觉得 |
[26:29] | He’s not even my toughest customer, believe me. | 他还不是我最难搞的一个呢 真的 |
[26:32] | Just a little…slippery. | 就是挺…滑头的 |
[26:35] | If you check online, | 你上网查的话 |
[26:35] | you’ll see that I sent out an alert when I lost him. | 能看到他走失后 我发了警报 |
[26:39] | What are Mr. Shaw’s issues? | 肖先生都有什么问题啊 |
[26:42] | I mean, how much time do you have, sir? | 你有多长时间听我说啊 先生 |
[26:46] | Complex neurological deficiencies, | 复杂神经功能缺陷 |
[26:48] | low…low I.Q., poor motor skills. | 智商跳水 运动技能低下 |
[26:53] | He hasn’t, uh, soiled himself today, has he? | 他今天…没尿裤子吧 |
[26:56] | No, but he was quite inebriated. | 没有 但他醉醺醺的 |
[26:59] | He told us he was saving the world. | 他说他拯救了世界 |
[27:01] | Imagine that. | 是嘛 |
[27:02] | Not the first guy we picked up who’s made big claims. | 不是我们第一个抓到的吹牛大王了 |
[27:05] | Seems like you’ve got your work cut out for you with this one. | 看来这家伙可是个麻烦人物 |
[27:08] | Chief, you have no idea. | 局长 你是想象不到啊 |
[27:17] | You look like you’re ready to suit up for battle. | 你似乎准备好上战场了 |
[27:19] | We just got a call, ma’am. S.H.I.E.L.D. has been spotted. | 我们刚接到了电话 神盾局已出现 |
[27:22] | Orders? | 请下令 |
[27:25] | Keep them there. | 稳住他们 |
[27:33] | I can’t tell you how relieved I am to see you all | 你们不知道见到你们我多如释重负 |
[27:35] | in one piece. | 而且都好好的 |
[27:36] | So, what happened? How did you end up here? | 发生了什么 你怎么会到这儿来的 |
[27:38] | Yeah, last we saw you, you HALO’d out of the Zephyr. | 是啊 我们分别时 你飞离了和风 |
[27:40] | With instructions — if the fight didn’t go your way, | 你的指示是 如果战斗结果不如愿 |
[27:42] | I tell your story. | 我要讲出你们的故事 |
[27:43] | Make sure Aida and The Russian didn’t get away with it. | 确保艾达和俄罗斯人不能逍遥法外 |
[27:45] | Ivanov. | 艾文诺夫 |
[27:46] | Yeah, but I never heard which way it went. | 是啊 但我根本没听到结果 |
[27:48] | No news, no confirmation if — | 没有消息 不能确认 |
[27:52] | If we were dead? | 我们是否已经死了 |
[27:52] | Yeah, that. | 是啊 |
[27:54] | So, I looked for you everywhere — | 于是 我到处找你们 |
[27:56] | safe houses, any S.H.I.E.L.D. contacts I could find. | 安全屋 神盾局联系人 我能找到的一切 |
[27:59] | – I even had eyes on your families. – Oh, great. | -甚至派人去盯梢你们的家人 -好啊 |
[28:01] | One more thing for my mother to be paranoid about. | 这又要让我妈妈疑神疑鬼了 |
[28:03] | I was stealth. | 我很隐秘的 |
[28:04] | Hey, let’s not forget I’m most wanted, too, you know. | 别忘了 我也是头号通缉犯 |
[28:06] | So, where on Earth were you hiding? | 你们藏在地球上的什么地方了 |
[28:09] | Well, technically, it was Earth. | 严格讲 的确是在地球上 |
[28:12] | Story for another time. | 改天再说吧 |
[28:14] | Go on. | 你继续 |
[28:15] | I had my eye on every news outlet, | 我盯着所有的新闻发布渠道 |
[28:17] | anything that looked like you guys getting into trouble | 寻找任何你们陷入了麻烦的迹象 |
[28:19] | or out of it. | 或是摆脱麻烦的迹象 |
[28:20] | Saw a report about a light coming from the sky. | 看到了一则关于天降奇光的报道 |
[28:22] | You recognized the beacon? | 你认出了那个信标吗 |
[28:24] | Even took Fitz-Simmons a few hours. | 菲兹-西蒙斯还花了好几小时呢 |
[28:26] | Yeah, well, let’s not forget — | 别忘了 |
[28:27] | that was my first mission to Union City with you all. | 那是我第一次跟你们去联合市出任务 |
[28:30] | Called up from the minors. It was a big day for me. | 被从下面调上来 对我是重要的一天 |
[28:32] | Plus, aliens. | 而且 还有外星人嘛 |
[28:34] | You know, they leave an impression. | 他们让人印象很深刻的 |
[28:36] | You have no idea. | 你是不知道啊 |
[28:37] | So, you came here to warn the staff. | 所以 你来这里提醒员工 |
[28:40] | Yeah, and to kick the blue ass of anything that showed up. | 是啊 并且准备对付任何出现的蓝人 |
[28:42] | I was trained well. | 我可是训练有素 |
[28:45] | They have the beacon here on government contract. | 他们签了政府合同拿来了信标 |
[28:46] | Just examining it, and it turned on. | 只是想做检查 结果它开启了 |
[28:48] | Totally random. | 毫无缘由的 |
[28:50] | Did they try to shut it down? | 他们试过关掉它吗 |
[28:51] | No. They couldn’t. | 关不掉 |
[28:52] | And I don’t do science, so I sent everyone away. | 我不会科学 就叫大家都走了 |
[28:54] | Well, Fitz-Simmons will figure it out…eventually. | 菲兹-西蒙斯早晚会想到办法的 |
[28:57] | Yeah, question is, how long is “eventually”? | 问题是 “早晚”是多晚 |
[29:00] | Yeah. Could be too late. | 是啊 可能会来不及 |
[29:16] | So, yeah, if you check River’s End P.D. online account, | 如果你查看河尽镇警局的网上账户 |
[29:18] | you’ll see that I went ahead | 会看到我已经 |
[29:19] | and took care of Mr. Shaw’s bail. | 搞定了肖先生的保释金 |
[29:22] | What did we discuss | 关于不经允许 |
[29:24] | about wandering off without permission? | 就出去乱跑 我们怎么说的 |
[29:29] | “Don’t wander off without permission.” | “不要不经允许就出去乱跑” |
[29:30] | Exactly. We went over this. | 没错 我们都说过了 |
[29:32] | Uh, I also went ahead and made a small contribution | 此外我还向警局的慈善基金 |
[29:35] | to the department’s charity fund to thank you for your trouble. | 做了一小笔捐款 以感谢各位的辛劳 |
[29:38] | Truth is, I have no desire | 其实 我根本不想 |
[29:39] | to keep drunks here in the office. | 在办公室里留醉汉 |
[29:41] | You should go, | 你们走吧 |
[29:42] | but take better care of your charges, Ms. Smith. | 但今后好好照顾你负责的人 史密斯小姐 |
[29:45] | Yes, Chief. Thank you. Of course. | 好的 局长 谢谢 一定的 |
[29:49] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[29:52] | Yep? | 怎么 |
[29:54] | There’s still paperwork you need to fill out. | 你还有文件要填写 |
[29:57] | Yeah. Of course. Whatever you need. | 当然 听你的 |
[30:07] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[30:07] | I know. There’s just so much paperwork, right? | 我知道 手续怎么那么多 |
[30:11] | You probably meant how did I get here. | 你是想问我怎么来的吧 |
[30:13] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:14] | I was with the Monolith and there was a shard | 我当时在巨石的碎片旁 |
[30:16] | and I turned the machine on | 我开启了机器 |
[30:17] | and then the rock turned all liquid. | 然后石头就变成液体了 |
[30:18] | And then it was, like, buzzing, dizzy, | 我只觉得天旋地转 耳朵嗡嗡响 |
[30:21] | and pushing and pulling, | 还被拉拉扯扯的 |
[30:22] | but then bang — Zima. | 然后一下就…喝上齐马了 |
[30:24] | How do you show up in another time | 你怎么做到跑到另一个时间来 |
[30:26] | and, like, immediately get arrested? | 秒速就被逮捕了 |
[30:28] | Have you even tried Zima? | 你喝过齐马吗 |
[30:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:33] | I thought they might have gotten you | 我以为他们让你 |
[30:34] | to talk about us or something. | 供出了我们什么的 |
[30:35] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[30:36] | I know you guys are covertness. | 我知道你们都是隐秘行动 |
[30:38] | I’m not gonna talk about you. | 我才不会说你们的事呢 |
[30:39] | You forget, I survived the Kree. | 别忘了 我是在克里人统治下活下来的 |
[30:40] | Yeah, by ratting people out. | 是啊 靠出卖其他人 |
[30:44] | Yes, true, that did happen. | 是啊 的确有这回事 |
[30:46] | But not this time. | 但这次没有 |
[30:48] | I thought you’d be, like, | 我以为你会 |
[30:48] | emotionally distraught or something. | 抓狂什么的呢 |
[30:50] | Emotionally distraught? This is awesome! | 抓狂 这多棒 |
[30:53] | I thought that I was gonna die. | 我以为我要死了 |
[30:55] | But instead, I’m about to go for a walk outside. | 结果 我却能去露天散步 |
[30:57] | Also, there is an outside. | 而且 有”露天”这回事 |
[31:00] | I was walking here, and, yes, I was pretty drunk, | 我走在路上 的确 我喝醉了 |
[31:02] | but I — I saw in a store window | 但我看到一间商店橱窗里 |
[31:04] | there was these green apples and steaks and these — | 有绿色的苹果 牛排 还有 |
[31:06] | and these things called gummy bears. | 什么软糖熊 |
[31:08] | You know what people aren’t eating here is sterilization pellets. | 知道这里的人不吃什么吗 绝育片 |
[31:12] | I love this place so much. | 我好喜欢这里啊 |
[31:14] | Okay, yeah, but it’s not all fun and games, okay? So — | 好吧 但也不是都那么欢乐的 |
[31:18] | Great. So just this, and then we’re free to go? | 很好 签完这个我们就能走了吧 |
[31:21] | That, and I’ll need a number | 此外 我还需要一个电话 |
[31:22] | where I can reach you so we can follow up. | 好进行后续追踪 |
[31:25] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[31:33] | I think I’ve got it. | 我好像找到了 |
[31:35] | Makes me look like an idiot. | 显得我好傻啊 |
[31:36] | You’ve taken on a lot alone. | 你一个人做了很多 |
[31:38] | Yeah, well, you guys don’t look like you’ve been on vacation. | 你们看上去也不像是度假去了 |
[31:40] | When do I get the download? | 什么时候跟我说说啊 |
[31:46] | The power source was being set off by this. | 能源是这个触发的 |
[31:48] | It’s a bimetallic thermal expansion trigger. | 是一个双金属热膨胀触发器 |
[31:51] | What, that? Basically, it’s a timer. | 就是…定时器 |
[31:55] | It looks manmade. | 看上去像人造的 |
[31:56] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[31:57] | Everything else in here is new to me. | 这里其他东西我都没见过 |
[31:58] | This was installed by hand. | 但这个是手动装进去的 |
[32:00] | A little sloppily, if you ask me. | 要我说 还做得挺差的 |
[32:02] | I told you, I don’t do science. | 我说了 我不会科学 |
[32:08] | Relax. No one needs to get hurt. | 放松 没人需要受伤 |
[32:20] | What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry. I’m most wanted, too. | 对不起 我也是头号通缉犯 |
[32:33] | You cut a deal? | 你做了交易 |
[32:34] | You’re saying the beacon — | 你是说 信标 |
[32:36] | The beacon wasn’t meant to call aliens. | 信标不是召唤外星人的 |
[32:39] | It was meant to call you. | 是召唤你们的 |
[32:45] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[33:03] | But the guns are just so nobody does anything stupid. | 枪只是为了避免有人干傻事 |
[33:06] | Too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[33:07] | Piper, why? | 派珀 为什么 |
[33:08] | I followed your orders. | 我听了你的命令 |
[33:10] | Truthfully, I thought you were dead. | 老实说 我以为你们都死了 |
[33:12] | When they nabbed me, I told your story. | 我被他们抓住后 就交待了你们的事 |
[33:15] | To General Hale. | 告诉了黑尔将军 |
[33:16] | Everything — | 我说了一切 |
[33:18] | Ivanov, Radcliffe, LMDs, Framework. | 艾文诺夫 拉德克里夫 生化机器人替身 框架 |
[33:21] | Look, Hale knows you’re not guilty. | 黑尔知道你们是无罪的 |
[33:23] | She guaranteed your safety. | 她保证不会伤害你们 |
[33:24] | She just — She wanted to bring you in. | 她只想带你们回去 |
[33:27] | Okay? You don’t have to run anymore. | 你们不用再逃了 |
[33:31] | Your orders? | 请下令 |
[33:35] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[33:57] | Guaranteed our safety? | 保证不会伤害我们 |
[34:00] | I — What? | 我…什么 |
[34:09] | I-It’s do not engage. It’s capture, not kill. | 应该是不交手 逮捕 不得击杀 |
[34:12] | Looks a lot like kill. | 看上去就是要杀 |
[34:19] | They’re not human! Go for the face! | 他们不是人类 爆头 |
[34:22] | You were trained better than this. | 凭你的训练应该能看清形势 |
[34:23] | No, Hale is an ally. | 不 黑尔是盟友 |
[34:24] | Talbot’s in a coma. She’s general in command. | 塔伯特陷入了昏迷 她是指挥官 |
[34:27] | I thought — Well, she’s U.S. Military. | 我以为…她是军队的啊 |
[34:29] | – Look. I just wanted to help. – And you got played. | -我只是想帮忙 -你被耍了 |
[34:37] | We have to take this thing and get out of here | 我们得拿上这玩意离开 |
[34:38] | before we’re all killed. | 否则我们都要死 |
[34:39] | Are you gonna help? | 你帮不帮忙 |
[34:46] | Piper, pick a side, but we’re going. | 派珀 选一边吧 但我们要走了 |
[34:51] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你们 |
[35:01] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[35:19] | Yo-Yo! Yo-Yo! | 悠悠球 悠悠球 |
[35:30] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[35:42] | Hold on. We’re gonna get you to the hospital. | 撑住 我们送你去医院 |
[35:43] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[35:44] | Go find Jemma. | 去找珍玛 |
[35:46] | We’re right here. | 我们在这儿 |
[35:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[35:57] | It’s all coming true. | 都要成真了 |
[36:03] | Okay. Fancy stuff. Here we go. | 好啊 真酷炫 这才对嘛 |
[36:06] | You don’t know what any of this is, do you? | 你根本不知道这都是什么 是吧 |
[36:08] | I know computers. | 我认识电脑啊 |
[36:11] | These are computers, right? | 这些是电脑吧 |
[36:13] | Hello. I’m Noah. | 你好 我是诺亚 |
[36:14] | I believe saving you from imprisonment was wrong. | 我认为不该救你出监狱 |
[36:18] | All right, cool. | 好啊 好 |
[36:19] | Well, you seem fun. | 你挺逗嘛 |
[36:20] | Daisy. Daisy, come in. | 黛西 回话 |
[36:22] | We need to land, somewhere close, and fast. | 我们需要尽快找个近的地方降落 |
[36:24] | May, yeah, I’ve got a surprise for you. | 梅 我这儿有惊喜 |
[36:26] | Rick Stoner put in a — | 里克·斯托纳建了… |
[36:28] | Send me the coordinates now! | 马上发我坐标 |
[36:31] | May? | 梅 |
[36:32] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[36:33] | Hurry, Daisy. Please. | 黛西 快点吧 |
[38:40] | You’re late. | 你回来晚了 |
[38:43] | Perhaps you’d like to explain | 或许你想解释一下 |
[38:44] | what the hell happened out there. | 到底发生了什么 |
[38:48] | I forced their hand. | 我让他们别无选择了 |
[38:51] | Is this some sort of joke to you? | 你当这是玩笑吗 |
[38:52] | They’re gonna have to seek medical attention now. | 他们这下得寻求医疗救助 |
[38:54] | Maybe that’s gonna get them right where we want them. | 或许这样他们正好就能落入我们手中 |
[38:56] | No, we had them right where we wanted them. | 不 我们本来都抓到他们了 |
[38:59] | We didn’t have Daisy Johnson. | 我们可没有黛西·约翰逊 |
[39:01] | You promised me Daisy Johnson. | 你答应我会抓到黛西·约翰逊的 |
[39:04] | She didn’t show up tonight. | 她今晚没出现 |
[39:05] | Well, I think if I keep | 如果我继续 |
[39:06] | cutting her friends’ arms off, she will. | 砍她朋友的胳膊 她会出现的 |
[39:11] | Your work is sloppy and incomplete, | 你做事太马虎 不周全 |
[39:14] | and you’ve been trained to do better, | 你的训练可不是这样的 |
[39:15] | which is why you don’t skip class. | 所以说你不能翘课 |
[39:17] | Does it matter? They took the beacon. | 有关系吗 他们带走了信标 |
[39:21] | The beacon was a backup, a prop. | 那个信标只是备用的道具 |
[39:24] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[39:27] | And a disappointment. | 真让我失望 |
[39:36] | At least the beacon will do what it’s supposed to do. | 至少信标会做到它该做的 |
[39:57] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[39:59] | I just wanted to make sure that — | 我只想确保 |
[40:00] | Yeah, we scanned for signals before we landed. | 嗯 我们降落前扫描过有没有信号 |
[40:02] | We’re not being tracked. | 我们没被追踪 |
[40:03] | Okay, good. | 好 那就好 |
[40:05] | I was just waiting | 我在等 |
[40:05] | for the internal circuitry to cool down. | 内部电路冷却 |
[40:08] | It takes a lot to power this thing. | 这玩意耗电很大 |
[40:10] | But it is not cooling down. | 但它没有冷却下来 |
[40:13] | How is sh– How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[40:14] | Still no word. Jemma’s in with her now. | 还没消息 珍玛还在治疗她 |
[40:16] | In fact, it is heating up. | 事实上 它越来越热了 |
[40:20] | Run. | 快跑 |
[40:22] | What? | 什么 |
[40:23] | Run. | 快跑 |
[40:24] | – Go! Go! – What? | -快走 -什么 |
[40:26] | Now! | 马上 |
[40:58] | Mr. Creel. | 克里尔先生 |
[41:03] | Figured I’d see you again soon. | 我就知道早晚会再见到你 |
[41:04] | Yes, well, I told you | 是啊 我说过 |
[41:05] | I’d find you once S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up again. | 神盾局一旦再次现身 我就会来找你 |
[41:07] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[41:09] | I’m not interested in being the government’s hired gun. | 我不想做政府的佣兵 |
[41:12] | I’m done with that. | 我不再干那个了 |
[41:14] | Didn’t do Talbot any good. | 对塔伯特可没什么好处 |
[41:16] | Yes, well, I’m not interested in a hired gun. | 是啊 我想要的不是佣兵 |
[41:20] | I’m putting together a team. | 我在组建一支队伍 |