时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | That’s quite unsettling. | 真让人不安 |
[00:05] | You’re obsessed with Daisy Johnson. | 你太痴迷于黛西·约翰逊了 |
[00:07] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[00:07] | My orders are to capture her. | 我收到的命令是抓住她 |
[00:09] | You ICE’d me. | 你冰冻了我 |
[00:11] | Did you really think | 你真以为 |
[00:12] | after everything we’ve been through, you and me, | 我们共同走过了那么多风风雨雨 |
[00:13] | that there was any universe in which I left you behind? | 我有可能会丢下你吗 |
[00:16] | Phil Coulson is dying, and you have to let him. | 菲尔·科尔森要死了 你不能阻止 |
[00:23] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[00:25] | It’s all coming true. | 都要成真了 |
[00:26] | At least the beacon will do what it’s supposed to do. | 至少信标会做到它该做的 |
[00:29] | Run. Now! | 快跑 马上 |
[01:54] | Simmons give you the all clear? | 西蒙斯说你没问题了吗 |
[01:56] | – You got banged up pretty good. – Yeah, no. I’m fine. | -你伤得不轻 -不 我没事 |
[01:58] | I just… | 我只是 |
[02:00] | I feel foolish. I was so intent on turning the beacon off, | 我觉得自己好傻 我只想着关掉信号 |
[02:02] | I didn’t even consider that it might be wired to overheat and explode. | 我甚至都没想到那可能布了爆炸物 |
[02:04] | You can’t blame yourself, Fitz. | 这不怪你 菲兹 |
[02:06] | General Hale’s declared war on us. | 黑尔将军是对我们宣战了 |
[02:10] | I’m afraid she’s done something a whole lot worse than that. | 我担心她可能还做了更可怕的事 |
[02:14] | The basement’s sealed off, | 地下室已经封了 |
[02:15] | but I sent the Dwarfs down | 但爆炸后我派了 |
[02:16] | to analyze the area after the explosion. | 探测器下去分析现场 |
[02:20] | This one was on its way down | 这个在往下走时 |
[02:21] | when the elevator stopped and opened on Level 27. | 电梯碰巧在27层停下 开了门 |
[02:27] | Looks like your drone took a wrong turn and went outside. | 看来你的无人机走错路跑出去了 |
[02:30] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 那就好了 |
[02:32] | Unfortunately, this immense forest | 但不幸的是 这片广袤的森林 |
[02:36] | now exists approximately 150 feet below us. | 大概存在于我们脚下150英尺的地方 |
[02:40] | But there are clouds and — and sky. | 但这里有云和天空 |
[02:43] | Which is why its underground existence should be very alarming. | 所以它能存在于地下是很吓人的 |
[02:46] | I’d say that’s impossible, | 按说是不可能 |
[02:47] | but after our round trip to Tomorrowland, | 但鉴于我们的未来之旅 |
[02:50] | my threshold for preposterous is way out of whack. | 我对不可能的界定已经完全凌乱了 |
[02:53] | Theories? | 有什么理论吗 |
[02:55] | This is the only transmission | 这是目前为止 |
[02:56] | received back from the basement so far. | 从地下室收到的唯一传送 |
[02:58] | I think we’re looking at what happens | 我想我们正在看的就是 |
[02:59] | when three monoliths are blown up together. | 三个巨石同时爆炸的结果 |
[03:02] | They somehow blew a hole in space-time, | 它们在时空中炸出了一个洞 |
[03:07] | and that thing… | 而这个东西 |
[03:09] | that thing right there | 我们眼前的这个东西 |
[03:12] | is another dimension bleeding back into our world. | 是在向我们这边渗透的另一维度 |
[03:17] | So, the good news is Daisy might not be | 所以 好消息是黛西也许不是 |
[03:20] | the one responsible for tearing the Earth apart. | 毁灭地球的罪魁祸首 |
[03:23] | Bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[03:25] | end of the world may have already begun. | 世界末日可能已经开始 |
[03:35] | Sorry. Is it too tight? | 对不起 太紧了吗 |
[03:38] | No. | 没有 |
[03:39] | And the pain? | 还疼吗 |
[03:41] | So-so now, but, sometimes, | 现在还好 但有时 |
[03:44] | my fingers feel like they’re on fire. | 我的手指像在着火 |
[03:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:52] | Daisy’s getting more supplies so we can make you comfortable. | 黛西正在寻找更多补给好让你舒服一些 |
[03:55] | Thank you, Jemma. | 谢谢你 珍玛 |
[04:08] | I’ll give you some time. | 我让你们俩单独聊聊 |
[04:16] | You look scared, Turtleman. | 你看起来很害怕 小乌龟 |
[04:19] | Of course I am. | 我当然害怕 |
[04:23] | The woman I love nearly died in front of me. | 我爱的女人差点在我眼前死掉 |
[04:26] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死 |
[04:29] | Not yet. | 现在还不会 |
[04:32] | That’s good to hear. | 那真是太好了 |
[04:38] | I’m gonna do everything I can to help. | 我会尽全力帮忙 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:51] | I just get so angry. | 我只是好气愤 |
[04:55] | To make it back from that fractured future | 从那个破败的未来回来 |
[04:58] | only to watch you get… | 却眼看着你 |
[05:01] | get butchered. | 被人残害 |
[05:03] | I’ll get through this as long as I have you. | 只要我有你 我会熬过去的 |
[05:10] | You’re the only world I care about. | 你是我唯一在意的世界 |
[05:14] | You say the word, | 只要你开口 |
[05:15] | and I’ll carry you out of here and never look back. | 我就会带你走 绝不回头 |
[05:21] | Thank you for that… | 谢谢你 |
[05:24] | but we have to stay and fight. | 但我们得留下战斗 |
[05:27] | The things I heard in the future… | 我在未来听到的事 |
[05:30] | they’re all coming true, faster than imagined. | 都要成真了 比想象中还快 |
[05:35] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能走 |
[05:39] | Okay, so, we need to find where they keep the medication. | 好 我们要找到他们存药的地方 |
[05:43] | Something for nerve pain. | 治疗神经疼痛的药 |
[05:48] | “Orange scented.” | “橙子味” |
[05:53] | That’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[05:58] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[05:59] | Okay, snack time’s over, Huckleberry. | 点心时间结束了 哈克贝利[费恩历险记] |
[06:01] | Simmons is waiting. | 西蒙斯还等着呢 |
[06:05] | It’s nearly impossible to get fresh fruits and vegetables. | 虽然很难找到新鲜水果和蔬菜 |
[06:10] | But e-every year for my birthday, | 但每年我生日的时候 |
[06:14] | my mom would find me a big, juicy orange. | 我妈都会给我找一只多汁的大橙子 |
[06:19] | Sounds like a nice tradition. | 听上去是很棒的传统 |
[06:22] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[06:23] | I loved the way my hands smelled after. | 我特别喜欢吃完后手上的余香 |
[06:31] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[06:32] | Did you have any special birthday traditions growing up? | 你有什么特别的生日传统吗 |
[06:35] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:36] | Seriously? Nothing? | 真的吗 什么也没有 |
[06:38] | Were you just raised in a house by sucky parents? | 你是被差劲的父母养大的吗 |
[06:42] | More like an orphanage with mean, scary nuns. | 是孤儿院凶巴巴的吓人修女 |
[06:48] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:50] | I didn’t mean to be a jerk. | 我不是故意那么混蛋的 |
[06:52] | R-Really…? | 真的吗 |
[06:54] | Well, I mean… | 我是说 |
[06:56] | sometimes I do, | 有时候的确是 |
[06:57] | because I think it’s funny, but not just then. | 因为我觉得那很有趣 但刚才不是 |
[06:59] | I thought we were having a moment. | 我觉得我们刚才有了点感觉 |
[07:01] | Just to be clear, you and I have never had a moment. | 我说清楚 你和我之间从没有过感觉 |
[07:03] | That was just you telling me a story | 刚才只是你给我讲了个故事 |
[07:04] | about your very nice mom and an orange. | 讲你超棒的妈妈和橙子 |
[07:08] | Deke! | 迪克 |
[07:44] | It’s our fears come to life. | 我们的恐惧变成现实了 |
[07:46] | What the hell are you talking about, Fitz? | 你到底在说什么 菲兹 |
[07:48] | What fear? | 什么恐惧 |
[07:49] | I’m still trying to piece it all together. | 我还在试着把一切想清楚 |
[07:52] | But here. Watch this. | 但看这个 |
[07:55] | It’s low-res, | 清晰度很低 |
[07:56] | but it’s all I could salvage from one of the dwarfs. | 但我只能从迷你机器人里恢复出这些了 |
[08:03] | This can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[08:05] | Fitz…? | 菲兹 |
[08:07] | I think that when the monoliths exploded, | 我觉得几个巨石爆炸后 |
[08:08] | they tore open something that I can only describe as | 他们撕开了一个我姑且称为 |
[08:12] | a fear dimension. | 恐惧维度 |
[08:15] | And it’s leaking out. | 而它正在泄露 |
[08:19] | See these emissions here? | 看见这渗出来的了吗 |
[08:21] | What do you think that is? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[08:22] | I don’t know — uh, alien energy. | 我不知道 外星能量 |
[08:25] | The Dwarf went offline before I could analyze it. | 我还没来得及分析探测器就掉线了 |
[08:27] | But whatever it is, | 但不管是什么 |
[08:28] | it seems that it can reach inside our minds. | 它似乎能进入我们的大脑 |
[08:30] | Yeah, well, it can do more than that. | 可不止如此 |
[08:31] | That Kree almost killed Deke. | 那克里人差点杀死了迪克 |
[08:33] | Yeah, and I don’t understand how, | 对 我不知道是怎么做到的 |
[08:35] | but it seems that this dimension | 但似乎这个维度 |
[08:37] | can take our deepest fears | 能将我们最深的恐惧 |
[08:39] | and it can manifest them… physically. | 把它们实体化 |
[08:43] | So, Kree warrior. Check. | 那么克里战士 符合理论 |
[08:46] | And if that is Lash, double check. | 如果那是鞭笞 再次符合理论 |
[08:49] | What about that forest on Level 27? | 27层的那片森林呢 |
[08:51] | You mean an overwhelming collection of branchy things | 你是说一大堆各种枝枝叉叉的东西 |
[08:54] | with birds and bugs and the floor all covered in worms? | 还有鸟 虫子 地上也都是蠕虫 |
[08:57] | Are you kidding? That’s — That’s a horror show. | 开玩笑吗 那太可怕了 |
[09:00] | Okay, triple check. | 好了 三次符合 |
[09:02] | I’m gonna seal off the lower 2/3 of the Lighthouse. | 我这就封掉灯塔下面三分之二的区域 |
[09:04] | That’s where the bulk of the phenomena is occurring, | 那是各种异象发生的地方 |
[09:06] | but it’s flaring out. | 但它在扩散 |
[09:07] | The fact that it’s reached Level 27 | 它到了27层 |
[09:08] | as well as the supply pantry tells me it’s getting worse. | 还有储藏室 说明情况越来越糟 |
[09:10] | So, how do we stop it? | 我们怎么阻止它 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | I have a potential fix, but… | 我有个可行方案 但是 |
[09:19] | I don’t know how to do it without one of us | 我不知道怎样才能避免我们中 |
[09:23] | possibly sacrificing ourselves. | 有人可能得去牺牲 |
[09:30] | Okay. Deke. | 好吧 迪克 |
[09:31] | Oh, no. Me? No, no. Hell, no. | 不 我 绝不 |
[09:34] | No, I just got here. | 不 我刚到这里 |
[09:35] | I just got to a world that’s got ice cream | 我刚刚来到一个有冰淇淋的世界 |
[09:37] | and the sun and orange-scented stuff. | 有太阳和橘子味的东西 |
[09:39] | So, no. No, no, no. | 所以不行 不可以 |
[09:40] | And in case any of you forgot, | 另外提醒你们一下 |
[09:41] | I already did the heroic sacrifice thing | 为了让你们来到这里 |
[09:43] | to get you all here. | 我已经做了英雄的牺牲 |
[09:44] | So, I-I’m — I’m done. | 所以 我不干了 |
[09:47] | I’m not asking you to sacrifice yourself. | 我不是让你牺牲自己 |
[09:49] | I just want to borrow your belt buckle. | 我只是想借你的腰带扣 |
[09:55] | It creates an applied gravity field. | 它能创造一个重力场 |
[09:57] | And I was hoping there was enough Gravitonium — | 我希望里面有足够多的重力鎓 |
[09:59] | with some modifications — to create a perpetual force | 改造一下 来创造永恒能量 |
[10:01] | that can stitch together the tear in space-time. | 用于缝合时空裂缝 |
[10:06] | Before it spreads, right? | 赶在它扩散之前 好吗 |
[10:08] | Well, anything to save the world, right? | 不惜一切代价拯救世界 是吧 |
[10:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:16] | As I said, there is a catch. | 如我所说 有个麻烦 |
[10:20] | One of us is gonna have to carry this device down and activate it. | 我们得派一个人把这个装置送下去启动 |
[10:23] | And that person may get sucked into another dimension | 而那个人可能会被吸入另一个维度 |
[10:26] | or killed by a manifestation of fear. | 或者被显现的恐惧杀死 |
[10:31] | That’s a risk I’ll have to take. | 那我只能冒这个险了 |
[10:41] | Sorry, sir, but, no. There’s no way. | 抱歉 长官 但是不行 没门 |
[10:44] | If that rift could spread, | 如果裂缝可能扩大 |
[10:45] | – then someone’s got to do it. – Not you. | -那就得有人去做 -不是你 |
[10:47] | – I’m sorry, but there’s only one candidate. – Piper? | -抱歉 但是只有一个人选 -派珀 |
[10:49] | She said a thousand times she’ll do anything for our forgiveness. | 她说了无数次她愿意做任何事以求我们原谅 |
[10:51] | Fitz. Cool it. | 菲兹 冷静 |
[10:53] | We keep her in holding for now. | 我们要暂时关着她 |
[10:54] | Okay, okay. Well, then, if not her, who? | 好 那如果不选她 选谁 |
[10:57] | We need engineering, and we need medical. | 我们需要工程师和医护人员 |
[10:59] | Yo-Yo needs Mack. | 悠悠球需要迈克 |
[10:59] | And without you, we’re flying blind. | 没有你 我们就没了方向 |
[11:01] | – So that leaves me. – No, that’s not who I meant. | -那就只剩我了 -不 我说的不是你 |
[11:03] | We need you both. Stop it. | 这里需要你们俩 别说了 |
[11:04] | – I’ll go. I’m a specialist. – You’re forgetting that I’m not supposed | -我去 我是行动专家 -你忘了我本就不该 |
[11:05] | to be in this timeline. This is my duty. | 在这个时空里 这是我的责任 |
[11:07] | – I can rework the problem! – This is my duty. | -我可以重想对策 -这是我的责任 |
[11:08] | None of you are expendable! I go in alone. | 你们一个都不能少 我一个人去 |
[11:11] | End of discussion. | 讨论到此为止 |
[11:11] | Wait. Uh. That’s stupid, and you know it. | 等等 这太蠢了 你知道的 |
[11:14] | Military tactics 101. | 军事战略基本常识 |
[11:15] | You never jeopardize a general when a soldier can do the job — | 小兵能做好的工作 不拿将军冒险 |
[11:17] | You’re not just a soldier. | 你不止是个小兵 |
[11:19] | Not anymore. Like it or not. | 不再是了 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[11:20] | You can’t throw yourself on the grenade. | 你不能舍身挡手榴弹 |
[11:21] | You’re doing that right now. | 你自己不正要这样做吗 |
[11:23] | You have to weigh consequences. | 你得权衡各种后果 |
[11:24] | Wait. No, hold on. That’s ex– | 慢着 等等 这是 |
[11:25] | You’re doing exactly what you’re telling me not to do right now. | 你不让我去 但你自己却要那样做 |
[11:28] | You’re putting yourself at risk, | 你自己承担风险 |
[11:29] | when my very existence here is dangerous. | 而我出现在这里本身就很危险 |
[11:31] | I’m looking at the big picture. | 我是从大局出发 |
[11:32] | You’re needed for the future, Daisy. | 未来需要你 黛西 |
[11:35] | The future? | 未来 |
[11:36] | T-To lead? | 去领导吗 |
[11:38] | That’s what you said me when you ice’d me, right? “To lead”? | 你冰冻我的时候就这么说的 “去领导” |
[11:39] | – And to inspire. – To lead what? | -还有激励 -领导什么 |
[11:41] | To inspire who? | 激励谁 |
[11:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[11:44] | There is no S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局已经不复存在了 |
[11:46] | Coulson, there’s no S.H.I.E.L.D.! | 科尔森 神盾局已经不在了 |
[11:47] | – Look around! – Okay, let’s just keep — | -看看周围 -冷静点 |
[11:48] | No! No, no, no. May is never gonna be full strength, | 不不不 梅再不会完全恢复了 |
[11:51] | whether you’ll admit it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意承认 |
[11:52] | Mack is seconds away from quitting again | 迈克离再次辞职只有一步之遥 |
[11:54] | because the love of his life, | 因为他的一生挚爱 |
[11:55] | our only other strong fighter, was literally cut to pieces. | 我们仅有的另一位战士 被切成了碎片 |
[11:58] | – Nobody quits. – Daisy. | -谁都不许走 -黛西 |
[11:59] | – Do you — – Piper stabbed us in the frickin’ backs. | -你 -派珀在我们背后插了一刀 |
[12:01] | And Fitz-Simmons — | 还有菲兹-西蒙斯 |
[12:03] | my God, you really want to risk their lives again? | 天啊 你真想再让他们冒险吗 |
[12:05] | They’ve been through enough! | 他们受的苦已经够多了 |
[12:06] | And guess what, Coulson — that’s it! That’s everybody! | 科尔森 我们就剩下这么多人了 |
[12:09] | No, that’s not it! | 不 不是的 |
[12:10] | There’s an idea, a symbol that must continue, no matter what. | 无论如何 有个理念 标志都必须继续 |
[12:14] | A S.H.I.E.L.D. | 一面盾牌 |
[12:15] | And I-I need you to… | 我需要你 |
[12:20] | I need you to… | 我需要你 |
[12:23] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[12:24] | – Phil! Phil! – Wait, wait. What happened? | -菲尔 菲尔 -等等 怎么了 |
[12:25] | Get Simmons. Now! | 去叫西蒙斯 快 |
[12:27] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[12:42] | Are the instructions clear? | 清楚你的指示了吗 |
[12:44] | Yeah. I’m on it. | 清楚 这就去办 |
[12:45] | Head up and outside, get some fresh air, | 出去 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[12:47] | and check things off the to-do list. | 然后一样样完成清单上的事 |
[12:49] | You’re the only one who can do this. | 只有你能做到这件事 |
[12:50] | You don’t even exist, | 你这人根本不存在 |
[12:51] | but if you keep getting arrested… | 但如果你再被逮捕的话 |
[12:53] | – I know. – then that’s it. | -我知道 -那就完了 |
[12:54] | So be careful. | 小心点 |
[12:58] | The rest of the team’s waiting in the control room. | 其他人在控制室等你 |
[13:01] | And I’m, um… | 我 |
[13:04] | sorry to hear — | 很遗憾… |
[13:05] | Just get the goods. | 你只管把东西带回来 |
[13:07] | I’ll be here when you get back. | 你回来时我还会在的 |
[13:33] | It’s not good. | 情况很不乐观 |
[13:38] | The MRI shows necrotic tissue | 核磁共振结果显示坏死组织 |
[13:40] | branching out from the scarred areas | 从受损区域蔓延开 |
[13:42] | surrounding Coulson’s life-threatening… | 环绕着科尔森危及生命的 |
[13:45] | life-ending injury to his heart and left lung. | 致命的心脏和左肺的伤口 |
[13:48] | Which is why you lost your breath, sir. | 所以你才会无法呼吸 长官 |
[13:51] | So it’s an — an infection? | 所以这是 感染 |
[13:54] | No, it isn’t caused by infection. | 不 这不是感染引发的 |
[13:57] | It isn’t caused by anything I’ve ever seen. | 我从未见过这样的情况 |
[14:00] | It’s tissue that appears to have been dead for several years. | 组织看上去像是已经坏死了很多年 |
[14:05] | What can we do? Can we cure this? | 我们该怎么办 能治好吗 |
[14:07] | The tissue is already dead. | 那些组织已经坏死了 |
[14:09] | There is no cure for that. | 这是治不好的 |
[14:11] | At least, not anymore. | 至少现在已经治不好了 |
[14:13] | I can only surmise | 我只能推测 |
[14:15] | that it’s progressing at a rapid rate. | 它正在以极快的速度扩散 |
[14:17] | So, what does that — what — what are you — | 那是什么 你在说什么 |
[14:19] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[14:28] | You’ve known since Ghost Rider, haven’t you? | 你跟恶灵骑士交易时就知道了 是不是 |
[14:34] | I didn’t know how to tell you… | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[14:37] | and I didn’t think I should. | 我也不觉得我该说 |
[14:39] | That’s the deal you made? | 这就是你达成的交易 |
[14:41] | Whatever alien voodoo was holding me together, | 支撑着我的外星黑科技 |
[14:45] | Ghost Rider burned through it. | 被恶灵骑士烧透了 |
[14:47] | That was the price. | 那就是代价 |
[14:49] | So, what — he gets to burn longer? | 所以呢 这样他就能烧得更久一点 |
[14:53] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | but my clock ticks faster, | 但我的生命流逝得更快了 |
[14:57] | and we get to fight another day. | 我们也得以继续战斗 |
[15:00] | How could you… | 你怎么能 |
[15:03] | keep this from us? | 瞒着我们呢 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:11] | I didn’t want you trying to find a solution | 我不希望你们只顾着找解决办法 |
[15:12] | – when we had bigger problem– – We had a solution. | -我们还有更迫切的问题 -我们有办法的 |
[15:15] | Tess was brought back from the dead. | 泰丝死而复生了 |
[15:17] | We had a solution right there. | 那就是解决办法 |
[15:25] | I didn’t want to go through all that… | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[15:27] | again. | 真的不想 |
[15:29] | So you just give up? | 所以你就放弃了 |
[15:31] | You don’t get to do that. | 你无权这么做 |
[15:33] | You make life-and-death decisions for us all the time, | 你总替我们做事关生死的决定 |
[15:37] | and we’re not allowed the same courtesy? | 我们却不能替你决定吗 |
[15:44] | After everything? | 即使经历了那么多风风雨雨 |
[15:46] | We deserved to — | 我们有权知道 |
[15:49] | We deserved to know. | 我们有权知道 |
[15:58] | How much more time does he have on his clock? | 他还剩下多少时间 |
[16:01] | Um, I won’t be able to tell until I can chart its progression, | 在跟进病情进展之前 我说不准 |
[16:04] | but even now, he’s at risk of various… | 但即使是现在 他也有各种各样的危险 |
[16:15] | At some point, sir, | 到了某一刻 长官 |
[16:17] | your heart will just stop beating. | 你的心会停止跳动 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna go check on Daisy. | 我去看看黛西 |
[16:35] | You did this wrong, Phil. | 你做错了 菲尔 |
[16:38] | You put too much on her today. | 你今天给她太多负担了 |
[16:43] | You should have told us. | 你应该告诉我们的 |
[17:07] | I… | 我 |
[17:09] | I can’t do what you’re asking of me. | 你要求的事我做不到 |
[17:13] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[17:15] | You’ve always been capable of more than you imagined. | 一直以来 你的能力总是超乎自己的想象 |
[17:18] | No. | 不 |
[17:23] | Not without you. | 没有你我就做不到 |
[17:29] | You found me… | 你在一个小巷里 |
[17:31] | alone in an alley, | 找到了孤身一人的我 |
[17:34] | and | 然后 |
[17:37] | you — you gave me everything. | 你给了我一切 |
[17:39] | A home, a — a belief, | 一个家 一个信仰 |
[17:43] | solid ground to stand on. But… | 坚定的信念 但是 |
[17:48] | that was all you. | 那全都是因为有你 |
[17:52] | You are what I believe in. | 你就是我所坚信的 |
[17:55] | You believe in yourself, | 你相信你自己 |
[17:57] | and you should. | 你应该相信自己 |
[17:58] | No. You want a symbol? | 不 你想要个标志吗 |
[18:01] | You are the symbol. | 你就是那个标志 |
[18:03] | There’s no S.H.I.E.L.D. without you. | 没有你 就没有神盾局 |
[18:07] | Th-There’s nothing without you. | 没有你 就什么都没有 |
[18:10] | There’s… | 没有 |
[18:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:29] | Bad dreams? | 做恶梦了吗 |
[18:32] | The hydromorphone makes you drowsy, | 氢吗啡酮会令你昏昏欲睡 |
[18:34] | but the sleep can be restless. | 但却不能睡得安稳 |
[18:37] | Please don’t dope me up more. | 请别再给我注射药了 |
[18:41] | I need to stay clear-headed, to warn Mack. | 我要保持头脑清醒 好警告迈克 |
[18:44] | That the pain is just beginning? | 警告他痛苦才刚刚开始吗 |
[18:46] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[18:48] | And you should spare him. | 你应该放过他 |
[18:50] | He’s suffered enough. | 他经历得够多了 |
[18:53] | We’ve all suffered enough. | 我们都经历得够多了 |
[18:56] | No! No! | 不要 |
[18:58] | No! No! Mack! No! No! | 不要 迈克 不要 |
[19:04] | No! | 不要 |
[19:19] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼 |
[19:20] | The rift is expanding. | 裂缝扩散了 |
[19:22] | You okay? | 你没事吗 |
[19:25] | We can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[19:26] | We have to try and seal it now. | 我们得马上把它封上 |
[19:28] | It’s getting way too dangerous in here. | 这里搞得太危险了 |
[19:52] | Seal off the main road! | 封锁主要道路 |
[20:00] | We appreciate the call. | 很感谢你的电话 |
[20:04] | This is the first time Ms. Johnson’s been sighted in months. | 这是数月来第一次发现约翰逊小姐的踪迹 |
[20:07] | I’m not positive it’s her, | 我不确定就是她 |
[20:09] | but one of my officers thought there was quite a resemblance. | 但我的一个警官觉得相似度很高 |
[20:12] | Well, I’d like to see any security footage | 我想看看你们的监控录像 |
[20:13] | you might have on her. | 可能拍到了她 |
[20:15] | If S.H.I.E.L.D.’s in town, we’ll find them. | 如果神盾局在这儿 我们会找到他们的 |
[20:32] | So, what can you tell me about the man | 那么约翰逊保释出去的人 |
[20:33] | that Johnson bailed out, this, uh, | 你都了解什么 这个 |
[20:36] | Deke Shaw? | 迪克·肖 |
[20:37] | Drunk and disorderly. | 酗酒妨害治安 |
[20:39] | Not much there there, if you know what I mean. | 没什么脑子 懂我意思吗 |
[20:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:43] | You’ve reached your party’s extension. | 您已拔通分机 |
[20:45] | Fiona is not available. Please leave a — | 菲奥娜现在不在 请留言… |
[20:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:49] | Did this work? Can I talk to a person? | 这个管用吗 我能跟人说话吗 |
[20:52] | Or can I talk to a real person? | 能跟真人说话吗 |
[20:54] | This system is ridiculous. | 这个系统简直可笑 |
[20:56] | He has no fingerprint matches, | 他的指纹不在数据库中 |
[20:58] | no passport or driver’s license. | 也没找到护照或驾照信息 |
[21:01] | Hell, we couldn’t find any physical history at all. | 我们完全找不到他的任何历史记录 |
[21:03] | I want to dust and examine the cell. | 我要仔细检查一下牢房 |
[21:07] | You never know what might show up. | 说不定会有什么发现 |
[21:09] | He could lead us to Ms. Johnson. | 他或许能帮我们找到约翰逊小姐 |
[21:23] | You in pain? | 你疼吗 |
[21:28] | Not always. | 不是一直疼 |
[21:41] | Is this why we took a step back? | 这就是我们退了一步的原因吗 |
[21:46] | The last thing you need | 你最不需要的 |
[21:47] | is to waste your time on another lost cause. | 就是再在没希望的事上浪费时间 |
[21:50] | Who I waste my time on is for me to decide. | 我想在谁身上浪费时间是我自己的事 |
[21:55] | It’s not like you to just roll over. | 就这么认命不像你 |
[21:58] | There has to be a way out of this. | 肯定还有解决办法的 |
[22:01] | I’ve come to terms with it. | 我已经接受了 |
[22:03] | I got a second chance. | 我有过第二次机会 |
[22:05] | I made a difference in a few people’s lives. | 我改变了一些人的生命轨迹 |
[22:07] | I don’t want to be greedy. | 我不想太贪婪 |
[22:09] | It’s time to make space for somebody else. | 该给别人腾地方了 |
[22:13] | For Daisy. | 给黛西 |
[22:16] | I won’t be around forever, | 我不会一直都在的 |
[22:18] | and despite appearances to the contrary, | 尽管表面上看不出来 |
[22:21] | neither will you. | 你也不会 |
[22:23] | We need fresh blood to lead the team. | 我们需要新鲜血液来领导这个团队 |
[22:25] | It’s more than a team, and you know it. | 这不只是一个团队 你是知道的 |
[22:30] | None of us are giving up on you. | 我们都不会放弃你 |
[22:32] | Well, great, | 很好 |
[22:34] | because I have every intention | 因为我完全打算 |
[22:35] | of walking back out of that basement. | 走出那个地下室 |
[22:37] | Just because I’ve made peace with dying | 虽然我已经接受了死亡 |
[22:39] | doesn’t mean I’m in a hurry. | 不代表我赶着去死 |
[22:45] | Now, you want to help me get into this gear Fitz has for me? | 你要帮我穿上菲兹给我准备的装备吗 |
[22:49] | It’s super sexy. | 可性感了 |
[23:05] | Okay. Take the elevator to the basement, | 好吧 坐电梯到地下室 |
[23:08] | find the rift, | 找到裂缝 |
[23:10] | turn that puppy on, | 把这个小东西打开 |
[23:11] | put it in the rift, then get the hell out of there. | 把它放进裂缝 然后离开那里 |
[23:15] | I wish it were that simple. | 真这么简单就好了 |
[23:17] | You’re referring to the other things | 你是说那里可能存在的 |
[23:19] | that might be down there, | 其他东西 |
[23:20] | the things that I’m afraid of. | 我害怕的东西 |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:24] | Along with everyone else’s fears. | 还有其他所有人的恐惧 |
[23:26] | I wish there was another Chronicom. | 真希望还有个长生人 |
[23:28] | If Noah hadn’t been killed, | 如果诺亚没炸死 |
[23:29] | I would have just sent him down there. | 我会派他下去的 |
[23:31] | His processor and advanced optics | 他的处理器和高级目镜 |
[23:33] | would protect him from a lot of the dimension’s effects. | 能让他基本不受那一维度的影响 |
[23:36] | Is this to protect me from the dimension’s effects? | 这是用来保护我不受维度的影响的吗 |
[23:39] | Yeah. It’s a .50 caliber. | 嗯 .50口径 |
[23:42] | Should take down anything you run into. | 应该足以放倒你碰到的东西了 |
[23:45] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[23:47] | Last thing — I’ve had to amplify the Gravitonium. | 最后一件事 我不得不增强了重力鎓 |
[23:50] | So, when you turn it on, | 你开启它后 |
[23:52] | don’t get close to the rift. | 别离裂缝太近了 |
[23:53] | You could get crushed by its gravity field or… | 你可能会被其重力场压碎 或 |
[23:57] | sucked into the other dimension. | 被吸入那个维度里 |
[23:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:01] | Don’t get too close. | 别靠太近 |
[24:02] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:06] | That other thing we talked about. | 我们之前谈的另一件事 |
[24:08] | I want you to promise me | 我要你保证 |
[24:09] | that you’ll do that, no matter what happens. | 不管发生了什么 你都会进行 |
[24:10] | No. No, no. It’s not important. Especially now. | 不不 那不重要 尤其是现在 |
[24:12] | It’s — That’s — It’s just symbolic. | 那只是个象征 |
[24:14] | It wouldn’t even change anything. | 又不会改变什么 |
[24:16] | Symbols are important. | 象征很重要 |
[24:18] | Institutions are important. | 习俗很重要 |
[24:20] | People need things to believe in, Fitz. | 人们需要可寄托信仰的东西 菲兹 |
[24:22] | Especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[24:24] | People need hope. | 人需要希望 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:46] | Okay, Coulson, we have visual contact. | 好了 科尔森 我们能收到视频信号 |
[24:48] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[24:49] | Five by five. | 很清晰 |
[24:51] | Same here. Loud and clear. | 我也是 非常清楚 |
[24:53] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:54] | Well, you know, | 就那样嘛 |
[24:57] | what are the odds | 下面有个 |
[24:57] | there’s a giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man down there? | 巨大棉花糖人的概率能有多大 |
[25:00] | Shoot first, ask questions later. | 先开枪 后提问 |
[25:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:08] | I’m at the basement. | 我到地下室了 |
[25:12] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[25:19] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[25:21] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[25:26] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[25:28] | Now we wait. | 我们等 |
[25:37] | Daisy, do you read me? | 黛西 收到吗 |
[25:41] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[25:43] | I’ll take that as a no. | 看来是收不到了 |
[25:49] | All right, Phil. | 好吧 菲尔 |
[26:08] | Mr. Peterson? | 彼得森先生 |
[26:10] | Hello, Agent Coulson. | 你好 科尔森特工 |
[26:13] | It’s time I told you what’s really going on here. | 我该告诉你事情的真相了 |
[26:19] | Nothing to be afraid of. | 不用怕 |
[26:21] | Got no weapons. | 我没带武器 |
[26:23] | And I like the hazmat look on you, but I promise — | 我喜欢你的防毒面具 但我保证 |
[26:25] | the air’s fine in here. | 空气没问题的 |
[26:28] | You’re not here to hurt me? | 你不是来伤害我的 |
[26:30] | You’re gonna let me pass? | 你要让我过去吗 |
[26:32] | Do whatever you want. | 随你想怎么都行 |
[26:33] | Shoot me if you like. | 打我也行 |
[26:35] | After all, you’re the one that’s making this up. | 毕竟 是你想象出了我 |
[26:53] | So you admit you’re not real. | 那么你承认你不是真的 |
[26:55] | That I created you. In my head. | 是我在脑子里想象出了你 |
[26:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:59] | But you know there’s something deeper. | 但你知道没这么简单 |
[27:02] | And you’re here to face it. | 你是来面对它的 |
[27:03] | Face my fear? | 面对我的恐惧吗 |
[27:06] | How am I your fear, Phil? | 我怎么是你的恐惧了 菲尔 |
[27:08] | No, I mean face facts. | 不 我是指面对真相 |
[27:11] | What facts? | 什么真相 |
[27:13] | That this is all in your head. | 这一切都是你的想象 |
[27:16] | Are you telling me that I’m still in Tahiti? | 你是说 我还在塔希提吗 |
[27:18] | No, Coulson, I’m telling you that you’ve never been to Tahiti. | 不 科尔森 我是说 你根本没去过塔希提 |
[27:22] | Or Malta or Puerto Rico | 或是马耳他 或是波多黎各 |
[27:25] | or outer space or the Framework or the future. | 或是外太空 或是框架 或是未来 |
[27:29] | You’re on the table, Coulson, | 你在手术台上 科尔森 |
[27:32] | code blue. | 情况危急 |
[27:37] | We can’t just wait around. | 我们不能干等着 |
[27:38] | He wanted us to do just that. We hang tight. | 他要我们等的 我们就等 |
[27:40] | No one else can go down there. | 不可以再有人下去了 |
[27:41] | He wouldn’t know what’s real. | 否则他会分不清虚幻 |
[27:41] | That would make it even more dangerous. | 那只会让情况更危险 |
[27:42] | It would be a friendly-fire nightmare. | 会变成友军误伤的噩梦 |
[27:43] | We can’t just let him die! How do you not have a better plan? | 我们不能让他死 你怎么会没有更好的计划 |
[27:46] | One life’s better than two. That’s simple mathematics, Daisy. | 一个死总比两个死强 这是简单的算数 黛西 |
[27:48] | There are no acceptable losses. | 没有可接受的损失 |
[27:50] | This isn’t Hydra, Leopold. | 这里不是九头蛇 利奥波德 |
[27:52] | – All right, calm down. – He’ll make it. | -好了 冷静 -他会成功的 |
[27:56] | Come on, sir. You can do this. | 加油 长官 你可以的 |
[28:00] | Okay, Phil, back to work. | 好了 菲尔 继续吧 |
[28:03] | Don’t pay attention. This makes no sense. | 别听他的 这毫无道理 |
[28:05] | What makes more sense? You tell me. | 什么更有道理 你说啊 |
[28:07] | That you were brought back from the dead after many days? | 你死了几天后 又被复活 |
[28:10] | Your mind programmed with false memories? | 你的大脑被编程了虚假记忆 |
[28:12] | In a world with alternate realities | 而这个世界有平行现实 |
[28:14] | and rocks that tear holes in space-time? | 和能撕裂时空的石头 |
[28:18] | Or that your brain is being stimulated | 还是说你的大脑被电刺激 |
[28:20] | with electricity to revive it, | 以期让它复苏 |
[28:22] | and your conscience is trying to make sense | 而你的思维在努力为你大脑内 |
[28:23] | of random synapses firing off in your brain? | 随机放电的突触寻找逻辑 |
[28:28] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[28:29] | You know it’s true. | 你知道是的 |
[28:31] | Loki ran a scepter through your heart, | 洛基用权杖刺穿了你的心脏 |
[28:33] | and we are desperately trying to bring you back. | 我们不顾一切地想复活你 |
[28:38] | But it isn’t working. | 但并不成功 |
[28:39] | Clear. | 离手 |
[28:43] | Mr. Stark said… anything he needs. | 斯塔克先生说不惜一切 |
[28:49] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[28:51] | No. I’ve been through too much. | 不 我经历过了太多 |
[28:52] | I’m not gonna let this nightmare get to me. | 我不会允许自己被这个噩梦影响 |
[28:54] | Nightmare? | 噩梦 |
[28:56] | This whole thing has been a dream. | 这一切都是一场梦 |
[28:58] | And every time the dream is too random | 每次当梦变得太凌乱 |
[29:00] | or doesn’t reconcile with a memory, | 不能跟记忆协调 |
[29:01] | your mind creates a scenario to make it work. | 你的大脑都会制造让它说得通的情景 |
[29:04] | See, now you’re losing me. What does that even mean? | 这下我听不懂了 那是什么意思 |
[29:06] | You really think your skull caught on fire, Phil? | 你真觉得你的头骨着起火来了吗 菲尔 |
[29:10] | Or does it hurt to have electrodes on your scalp for this long? | 还是说是因为电极在头皮上操作太久让你疼了 |
[29:13] | You think there was an alternate reality | 你觉得有一个平行现实 |
[29:14] | where you were a history teacher? | 而那里的你是个历史老师吗 |
[29:16] | Or were you remembering your father, | 还是你是回忆起了你父亲 |
[29:18] | who was a history teacher? | 他就是个历史老师 |
[29:19] | Okay, stop. | 好了 够了 |
[29:20] | You’re reliving mementos of your life | 你在重现人生中的大事记 |
[29:22] | mixed with the dreams you wish had come true. | 混合了你希望能成真的梦想 |
[29:24] | No, Mike. | 不 麦克 |
[29:28] | This is fear. | 这是恐惧 |
[29:30] | I thought I’d come to terms with death, | 我以为我已经接受了死亡 |
[29:33] | but this is my fear of it manifesting, | 但这是我对它的恐惧的体现 |
[29:36] | because it’s harder to let go of | 因为放手比我 |
[29:38] | – than I thought it would be. – Yes. | -想的要难 -是啊 |
[29:40] | You’re struggling to let go. | 你不肯放手 |
[29:42] | At least now you admit you’re dying. | 至少你现在愿承认自己要死了 |
[29:45] | What’s the hardest part? | 最难的是什么 |
[29:48] | The life I have yet to live. | 我尚未体验过的人生 |
[29:50] | And that’s why your mind created this story, | 所以你的大脑创造了这个故事 |
[29:53] | where you spent years doing all the things | 你这几年来做了那些 |
[29:55] | you never got a chance to do — | 你一直没机会做的事 |
[29:57] | to vacation on a white beach with blue water. | 在白滩蓝水的地方度假 |
[30:00] | To travel to the stars. | 去群星中旅行 |
[30:02] | To own your own plane, a car that flies, | 拥有自己的飞机 一辆飞车 |
[30:06] | your own team. | 你自己的团队 |
[30:07] | To have a family. | 拥有家庭 |
[30:09] | The brilliant students you never got a chance to mentor. | 你一直没机会指导的聪明的学生 |
[30:13] | The daughter you never had. | 你从未能拥有的女儿 |
[30:17] | And above all, a chance to be a hero. | 最重要的是 做英雄的机会 |
[30:23] | You said it yourself, Coulson. | 你自己说的 科尔森 |
[30:25] | It matters who you are. | 你是什么样的人很重要 |
[30:27] | No, I’m not trying to be a hero. | 不 我不是想做个英雄 |
[30:29] | I’m just here to see that S.H.I.E.L.D. continues — | 我只是想确保神盾局得以延续 |
[30:31] | Remember Daisy’s words. | 想想黛西的话 |
[30:33] | There is no S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局已经不复存在了 |
[30:34] | There is nothing without you. | 没有你 什么都没有 |
[30:36] | This is all in your head. | 这一切都是你的想象 |
[30:37] | – I refuse to believe this. – That’s your problem. | -我不信 -这就是你的问题所在 |
[30:39] | You won’t let reality sink in. | 你不肯接受现实 |
[30:42] | Even now, your mind is rejecting the fact | 即使现在 你的大脑也不肯承认 |
[30:44] | that I’m just an EMT standing over you. | 我不过是个站在你身边的医务人员 |
[30:46] | It’s trying to make me into something else. | 你把我想象成了别的东西 |
[30:49] | It’s trying to find a way out. | 你想找到一条出路 |
[30:55] | Aircraft. Incoming. | 飞机飞入 |
[30:56] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[30:57] | Did Deke get caught? | 是迪克被抓到了吗 |
[30:59] | It’s a Quinjet. | 是一架昆式战斗机 |
[31:00] | Repeat — S.H.I.E.L.D. 313, | 重复 神盾局313号 |
[31:02] | requesting permission to land. | 请求降落 |
[31:04] | Do you read? | 收到吗 |
[31:58] | You don’t know what those people mean to me. | 你不知道那些人对我多么重要 |
[31:59] | Don’t say that they’re nothing. | 别说他们什么都不是 |
[32:00] | – Don’t say that. – No. | -别那么说 -不 |
[32:02] | No, they’re a reflection of you. | 不 他们是你的投射 |
[32:04] | Who you truly are. | 你真正的本质 |
[32:06] | One of the good ones. | 一个好人 |
[32:08] | The real deal. | 货真价实 |
[32:14] | You’ve still got that thing there. | 你还拿着那玩意 |
[32:16] | And I’m not trying to take it from you. | 我不是想夺走它 |
[32:18] | I’m not trying to stop you. | 或是阻止你 |
[32:20] | After all… Look. | 毕竟 看啊 |
[32:29] | You’re literally walking into the light. | 你是真正在走向白光 |
[32:34] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[32:37] | Let’s go together. | 我们一起去吧 |
[32:55] | Sorry, Mike. | 抱歉 麦克 |
[32:57] | I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[33:02] | Then I’ll take you myself. | 那我就自己对付你 |
[33:12] | What are you doing, Coulson? Pick up the doodad. | 你干什么呢 科尔森 把那玩意拿起来 |
[33:14] | Let’s go! | 快行动 |
[34:35] | You’re, uh… | 你… |
[34:37] | you’re real, right? | 你是真的吧 |
[34:38] | Please tell me you’re real. | 拜托告诉我你是真的 |
[34:40] | Would that make this any less awkward? | 那样的话我们现在就不尴尬了吗 |
[34:43] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -那好 |
[34:51] | Prints and DNA came back, ma’am. | 指纹和DNA结果出来了 女士 |
[34:53] | Deke Shaw? He’s no one. | 迪克·肖 根本不存在 |
[34:55] | As in, no record at all. | 就是说 根本没有记录 |
[34:57] | Could be a Life Model Decoy. | 可能是生化机器人替身 |
[34:59] | And we’re getting calls from towns at the lakefront, | 我们还收到了湖畔小镇的来电 |
[35:01] | more Daisy Johnson sightings. | 有更多人看到了黛西·约翰逊 |
[35:03] | Do you want us to chase them? | 要我们去追查吗 |
[35:08] | She’s either on her way to Canada, | 她要么在往加拿大去 |
[35:10] | or this entire thing is a smokescreen. | 要么这整件事都是幌子 |
[35:15] | Pack it up. | 收拾东西 |
[35:30] | The gravity field’s keeping the rift contained, for now. | 重力场暂时控制了裂缝 |
[35:33] | It’s a Band-Aid. | 就是个创可贴 |
[35:34] | We’ll need a more powerful solve, | 我们需要更有效的解决办法 |
[35:35] | but the anomalies are fading — | 但是异象在消失 |
[35:37] | no new ones are occurring. | 没有新的出现了 |
[35:41] | We have one man to thank for that. | 我们要感谢一个人 |
[35:43] | Oh, come on. That’s overstating it, | 得了 这有点夸张了 |
[35:45] | but, still, it means a lot coming from you two. | 但是 你们能这么说我还是很感激 |
[35:47] | I mean, obviously, | 当然了 |
[35:48] | it was pretty touch and go up there for a while, | 刚刚有一阵情况真的很危险 |
[35:50] | but I called around to tell the Daisy Johnson story | 但是 我到处打电话 说了黛西·约翰逊的事 |
[35:53] | and was able to get everything off the checklist, | 而且还拿到了清单上的一切 |
[35:55] | though no one had ever heard of Haig, | 不过 没人知道什么是海格威士忌 |
[35:58] | so I got something even better. | 所以我找到了更好的东西 |
[36:06] | But, yeah, I’m not gonna lie — | 但是 我不撒谎 |
[36:08] | I was pretty freaked out | 我的确挺慌张的 |
[36:09] | when I punched the coordinates into the phone | 往电话里输入坐标 |
[36:11] | and it led me into the middle of a grassy field. | 然后走到一片草地上 |
[36:13] | And it’s like, “Can the Quinjet | 真是的 “昆式战斗机 |
[36:14] | get here a little bit quicker, please,” You know? | 能不能再快点赶到” 是吧 |
[36:17] | But I managed to grave the critters. | 但是我还是挺过来了 |
[36:19] | Pro tip — tuck your pants into your shoes. | 给你们个建议 把裤子塞鞋里 |
[36:23] | Nothing gets up. | 就什么都漏不出去了 |
[36:28] | I was obviously talking about Deathlok. | 我当然说的是死亡战士 |
[36:30] | Goes without saying. | 当然了 |
[36:31] | – Is he sticking around? – No. | -他会留下吗 -不 |
[36:33] | He rolls solo. | 他单干 |
[36:35] | He stepped up, | 他挺身而出 |
[36:36] | helped some Agents on the run. | 帮助了那些在逃的特工 |
[36:37] | Helped Agent Davis find medical help. | 帮戴维斯特工获得了医疗救助 |
[36:40] | But he said he’s leaving after tonight’s festivities. | 但他说 等今晚的庆典过后他就要走 |
[36:43] | Well, I mean, his arrival was perfect timing. | 他的到来再及时不过了 |
[36:45] | Uncanny, really. | 真是太巧了 |
[36:47] | Just what we needed. | 正好在我们急需时 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:51] | What exactly were you up against down there, sir? | 下面到底是什么情况 长官 |
[36:56] | Fitz, are you stalling? | 菲兹 你在拖吗 |
[37:00] | Me? Am I stalling just now? | 我 我刚刚是在拖吗 |
[37:03] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[37:04] | Because… | 因为 |
[37:05] | the elevator stopped like a minute ago. | 电梯一分钟前就停下了 |
[37:19] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[38:15] | You look stunning. | 你可真美 |
[38:18] | I’m pinned into this thing in 30 different places. | 这衣服用了三十多根别针别在我身上呢 |
[38:20] | It was the, um, only wedding dress | 这是二手店里 |
[38:21] | at the secondhand shop, apparently. | 唯一的婚纱了 |
[38:24] | They couldn’t find you a kilt? | 他们不能给你找条苏格兰短裙吗 |
[38:27] | Uh…no. | 是啊 |
[38:34] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 各位亲朋好友 我们今天齐聚于此 |
[38:39] | for a moment we all knew was coming, | 庆贺这我们都知道必将到来的一刻 |
[38:40] | some of us even before these two did, | 我们中有些人 甚至比他俩还早知道 |
[38:43] | and I think we can all agree | 我觉得我们都可以认同 |
[38:45] | that to wait even one second to do this | 要把这事再推迟哪怕一刻 |
[38:47] | is playing with fire. | 都是很危险的 |
[38:51] | All in favor? | 所有赞成的 |
[38:52] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[38:54] | The ayes have it. | 赞成多数 |
[38:55] | So, all right. | 那么 好了 |
[38:58] | Time for the exchanging of the vows, I guess. | 该交换婚誓了 |
[39:03] | So, you bride’s side or groom’s side? | 你是新郎这边的还是新娘这边的 |
[39:06] | I know them both. | 他俩我都认识 |
[39:11] | I had to write it down. | 我写下来了 |
[39:15] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[39:17] | I knew from the moment I saw you, | 从我认识你的第一刻起 |
[39:19] | from our first conversation about dielectric polarization, | 从我们第一次交谈电介质极化的时候 |
[39:22] | that you’d be in my life for a long time. | 我就知道你会在我生命里待很久 |
[39:26] | But I didn’t know… | 但我当时并不知道 |
[39:29] | you would be my life. | 你会成为我的人生 |
[39:31] | My heart. | 我的心之所系 |
[39:33] | My home. | 我的家园 |
[39:36] | We joined this team for adventures | 我们加入这支队伍是想冒险 |
[39:39] | and got more than we had hoped… | 却得到了比预期更多的东西 |
[39:46] | …but I can’t wait for our next adventure — | 但我等不及跟你经历下一次冒险了 |
[39:49] | building a family together. | 一起创建一个家庭 |
[39:52] | My love for you grows deeper and always will, | 我对你的爱越来越深 永世不谕 |
[39:57] | no matter where the universe takes us next. | 不管宇宙接下来又让我们去了哪里 |
[40:11] | So, you full cyborg? Or…? | 你是纯机器人吗 |
[40:13] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -是的 -厉害 |
[40:16] | Agent Fitz? | 菲兹特工 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:21] | I have been thinking about what to say. | 我考虑了该说什么 |
[40:27] | Just… | 但是 |
[40:29] | Words don’t really seem enough. | 语言似乎不足以表达 |
[40:40] | I think that you are perfect. | 我觉得你是完美的 |
[40:43] | And, um… | 我… |
[40:48] | I don’t deserve you, Jemma. | 我真配不上你 珍玛 |
[40:51] | I don’t. I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上 |
[40:56] | And I’m well-aware | 我很清楚 |
[40:56] | that I’m the luckiest man on any planet. | 我是任何星球上最幸运的男人 |
[41:05] | Okay. Let’s have the rings. | 好了 交换戒指吧 |
[41:08] | Quickly, please, before this forest collapses around us. | 快点 这片森林就要化为虚无了 |
[41:15] | Okay, Fitz, repeat after me. | 好了 菲兹 跟我重复 |
[41:18] | “With this ring…” | 以这枚戒指 |
[41:20] | With this ring… | 以这枚戒指 |
[41:21] | “…I thee wed.” | 我娶你 |
[41:23] | …I thee wed. | 我娶你 |
[41:28] | So, you got the rings, huh? | 你去买的戒指吗 |
[41:31] | It’s a nice one. | 不错 |
[41:33] | Turns out a lot of people pawn wedding rings. | 原来好多人会当掉结婚戒指 |
[41:36] | I had to find one that was gonna be small enough | 我不得不找了一枚足够小 不会从他的 |
[41:38] | for his little-boy fingers. | 小男孩手指上掉下来的 |
[41:39] | And then, for hers, found this ring | 她的那枚 我找到了一枚 |
[41:42] | that looks just like this one | 非常像 |
[41:43] | that my mom used to wear sometimes. | 我妈妈以前有时会戴的 |
[41:45] | It was my grandma’s, I think. | 好像是我外婆的戒指 |
[41:51] | You got something? | 有发现吗 |
[41:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:53] | Thinking Deke Shaw could possibly be an LMD, | 因为迪克·肖可能是个生化机器人替身 |
[41:56] | I ran a genetic profile to see if he was | 我做了基因分析 想看他是否 |
[41:58] | biologically linked to anyone. | 跟任何人有血缘关系 |
[41:59] | And it came up with a match? | 有人匹配吗 |
[42:02] | No. | 不是 |
[42:03] | It came up with two. | 是有两人匹配 |
[42:10] | Now, by the powers vested in me by — | 凭…你俩所 |
[42:14] | well, by the two of you, | 赋予我的权利 |
[42:16] | I am so happy to pronounce you husband and wife. | 我很高兴地宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[42:19] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[42:32] | So, what about you — bride or groom? | 那你呢 新郎还是新娘那边的 |
[42:36] | Eh, I mean, to be honest, | 老实说 |
[42:38] | I don’t really know either one of them. | 我跟他俩并不熟 |