时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | What I was in the Framework… | 我在框架里的那副样子 |
[00:05] | wasn’t programming. | 那不是编程 |
[00:05] | Every light needs a shadow. | 每道光都有阴影 |
[00:07] | You just have to learn how to control it. | 你只需要学会控制它 |
[00:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:10] | The steps you take don’t need to be big. | 你迈出的步伐不非得很大 |
[00:12] | They just need to take you in the right direction. | 只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行 |
[00:14] | You always used to say that. | 你以前总那么说 |
[00:15] | My mom said it to me. | 我妈妈也是这么对我说的 |
[00:17] | The steps you take don’t need to be big. | 你迈出的步伐不非得很大 |
[00:19] | They just need to take you in the right direction. | 只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行 |
[00:22] | When the monoliths exploded, | 几个巨石爆炸后 |
[00:23] | they tore open a fear dimension. | 他们撕开了一个恐惧维度 |
[00:25] | It’s our fears come to life. | 我们的恐惧变成现实了 |
[00:28] | The Gravitonium device that we used | 我们用来粘合裂缝的 |
[00:29] | to seal the rift is barely strong enough. | 重力鎓装置不够强壮 |
[00:31] | So, we need more Gravitonium | 所以我们需要更多重力鎓 |
[00:32] | to seal the rift for good. | 来彻底粘合裂缝 |
[00:33] | If you can box it up without touching it, | 如果你可以用盒子罩住它 而不碰到它 |
[00:35] | you might be able to get it off the ship. | 你或许可以把它从船上带走 |
[00:38] | One ball of Gravitonium. | 重力鎓球一个 |
[00:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:41] | Guess what I got you. | 猜我给你拿到了什么 |
[00:45] | Arms. | 手臂 |
[01:22] | I want Hobnobs. | 我想吃随意饼干 |
[01:25] | I can search the stock for biscuits. | 我可以去仓库里找找饼干 |
[01:26] | No. No. I want the real thing. | 不 不 我就想要那个 |
[01:30] | I want proper British junk food. | 我想要真正的英国垃圾食品 |
[01:32] | I want Maltesers, and I want Twiglets! | 我想吃麦提莎 我想吃树枝饼 |
[01:35] | Remember when care packages were the only way | 还记得在学院时 零食大礼包 |
[01:37] | you could get through cramming at the Academy? | 是唯一能帮你撑过临时抱佛脚的东西 |
[01:40] | Yep, but those were problems we could actually solve. | 是啊 但那时的问题我们能解决 |
[01:45] | The Gravitonium needs to be compressed to work with this. | 重力鎓需要压缩后才能放进去 |
[01:48] | I’ve no idea how to do that. | 我根本不知道要怎么做 |
[01:50] | I don’t know how… | 我不知道 |
[01:54] | Why’d it have to be a fear dimension coming to life? | 为什么非要是一个恐惧维度在显现 |
[01:56] | Why couldn’t it be dreams or wishes? | 为什么不能是梦想或者愿望呢 |
[01:59] | What would your wish be? | 你有什么愿望 |
[02:04] | An extra day between Saturday and Sunday. | 在周六和周日之间再加一天 |
[02:08] | You? | 你呢 |
[02:08] | Speak any language. | 可以说任何语言 |
[02:12] | Or a honeymoon. | 或者度个蜜月 |
[02:19] | Uh, uh, can you grab me the crimpers? | 能把卷缩机拿给我吗 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:24] | Now, if we had more than one wish, | 如果我们能有不止一个愿望 |
[02:26] | flying wouldn’t be bad. | 会飞也不错啊 |
[02:29] | Or a pony. | 或者有一匹小马 |
[02:31] | Or a flying pony — | 或者一匹会飞的马 |
[02:35] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[03:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:03] | That’s good, but don’t push yourself. | 这很好 不用逼自己 |
[03:05] | If I’m not pushing myself, | 如果不逼自己 |
[03:06] | then what’s the point of this test? | 那这测试还有什么意义 |
[03:08] | Crank it up. | 加大难度 |
[03:10] | Let’s see what I can do. | 看看我能做什么 |
[03:13] | Right now, you’re at 10 percent feedback to your nerves. | 现在你的神经反馈率达到了10% |
[03:16] | If just this level’s causing you that much pain, | 如果这个水平就让你这么疼 |
[03:19] | then maybe you should… | 也许你应该 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | I think that’s enough for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[03:29] | This arm is just a prototype. | 这个手臂只是个模型 |
[03:31] | Fitz and I only had so much to work with | 菲兹和我目前利用那些 |
[03:33] | from the salvaged clangers we brought back, | 带回来的材料只能做到这个程度 |
[03:35] | but we’ll figure something out. | 但我们会改进的 |
[03:40] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[03:44] | I’ll get these diagnostics to Fitz, | 我会把这些分析数据发给菲兹 |
[03:45] | and then, uh, maybe we could add some additional — | 然后也许我们可以加一些 |
[03:48] | I don’t need any bells and whistles, Mack. | 我不需要那些花里胡哨的功能 迈克 |
[03:51] | I just need to be able to punch things. | 我只需要能用它锤东西 |
[03:52] | Your arms aren’t fully healed yet. | 你的手臂还没有完全恢复 |
[03:54] | What you need is time. | 你真正需要的是时间 |
[03:55] | My arms may not work, but my eyes do. | 我的手臂也许不能用 但我的眼睛没坏 |
[03:58] | At least let me sit in Control, keep an eye out for anomalies. | 至少让我坐在控制室 留意异象的出现 |
[04:01] | Maybe, | 或许可以 |
[04:04] | but you have to allow yourself to heal. | 但你得给自己时间康复 |
[04:07] | We’ll handle the fighting for now. | 战斗暂时交给我们 |
[04:09] | We’ve already got an op up and running | 我们已经在采取行动 |
[04:10] | to find the people who did this to you. | 找到伤害了你的人 |
[04:18] | We’ll protect you, mi amor, | 我们会保护你的 我的爱人 |
[04:20] | even if it’s from yourself. | 包括让你自己别伤着自己 |
[04:22] | That’s what family does. | 家人就是这样 |
[04:26] | The Gravitonium from Deke’s | 迪克的重力装置上的重力鎓 |
[04:29] | gravity gizmo was intensely compressed. | 是被高度压缩过的 |
[04:34] | Refined in a way that I cannot duplicate | 对原则号上的原始元素 |
[04:37] | with the raw element we got from the Principia. | 我无法模仿那样的加工 |
[04:39] | Let alone inserting it into this new device. | 更不用说把它插入这个新装置里了 |
[04:41] | So I was hoping that — that Deke might be able | 所以我希望 迪克或许 |
[04:44] | to have some more insight into exactly how it works. | 对这东西的原理有更多见解 |
[04:47] | Deke? | 迪克 |
[04:53] | – Deke! – Okay. Well, I don’t know much about the stuff inside. | -迪克 -我不太了解这个东西的内部构造 |
[04:56] | I just know that it’s saved — | 我只知道它救了我 |
[04:59] | saved my ass like a thousand times. | 救了我无数次 |
[05:03] | Okay, well, the short amount of time | 好吧 我们为自己争取的 |
[05:05] | that we bought ourselves is up. | 短暂时间已经用光了 |
[05:06] | So, what’s the plan? | 那你的计划是什么 |
[05:07] | Well, I’ve temporarily plugged the dam, | 我暂时堵住了水坝 |
[05:09] | but it could burst at any minute, | 但它随时可能决堤 |
[05:10] | releasing more of these… | 释放出更多的这些 |
[05:13] | anomalies into the base. | 异象到基地里 |
[05:15] | Or worse, out into the world. | 或者更糟 释放到全世界 |
[05:17] | Are you okay, by the way? That could not have been easy. | 对了 你还好吗 那一定很不好受 |
[05:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:21] | The astronaut isn’t even my greatest fear. | 宇航员甚至不是我最大的恐惧 |
[05:24] | Goodness knows what else could come crawling out of there. | 谁知道还有什么别的会冒出来 |
[05:28] | Just…trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:31] | I can figure this out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[05:32] | I just — I need to… | 我只是 我需要 |
[05:35] | I’ll experiment all night if I have to. | 必要的话我会通宵做实验 |
[05:38] | Okay. So, what do we do? | 好 那我们怎么办 |
[05:41] | Maybe I can find some of Dr. Franklin Hall’s original notes. | 或许我可以找到弗兰克林·霍尔博士的原始笔记 |
[05:44] | Yeah, that could give us some insight | 对 那可能有助于我们理解 |
[05:46] | into the nature of the element. | 这个元素的属性 |
[05:47] | I’ll see what I can find on the database. | 我去看看数据库上能找到什么 |
[05:49] | And please be careful! | 务必小心一点 |
[05:51] | Just because we keep putting ourselves | 因为我们不断陷入 |
[05:53] | in increasingly perilous situations, | 越发危险的境地 |
[05:56] | which is worrisome, | 这很令人担忧 |
[05:57] | and I just don’t want | 我不希望 |
[06:00] | anything to happen to you — your — to your brains. | 你们出事 你们的大脑出事 |
[06:03] | ‘Cause they’re so smart that, | 因为它们很聪明 |
[06:04] | if — we — we need those to survive. | 如果…我们需要它们来活下去 |
[06:10] | Thanks, Deke. | 谢谢 迪克 |
[06:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:16] | They’re okay, right? | 他们没事的 对吧 |
[06:18] | Like, they’re gon– Like, they’re gonna be — | 他们是不是…他们应该会 |
[06:19] | they’re gonna be fine? | 平安无事的吧 |
[06:20] | They’ll figure it out. Have faith. | 他们会有办法的 有点信心 |
[06:22] | Or a, you know, | 或者吃一片 |
[06:25] | Xanax. | 赞安诺[抗焦虑药] |
[06:26] | Guess I was just super moved by their nuptials. | 我就是被他们的婚礼感动得不行 |
[06:29] | Become very invested in them as a couple. | 因此对这对夫妻很有感情 |
[06:30] | I just want them to, you know, | 我只是希望他们 |
[06:32] | last for, like, a long, long time. | 长命百岁 |
[06:35] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[06:36] | Looks like we’ve got a tracking hit. | 追踪有结果了 |
[06:39] | Our intel was right. | 情报无误 |
[06:41] | Everyone slips up sometimes, even Air Force Generals. | 人人都会出差错 空军将军也不例外 |
[06:45] | I’ll send him the coordinates now. | 我这就给他们发坐标 |
[06:57] | I was unaware that the timetable was so strict. | 我不知道时间表如此严苛 |
[07:02] | I’m not making excuses, but there’s no reason to — | 我不是在找借口 但没必要… |
[07:08] | Yes, we’re close. | 对 快成功了 |
[07:34] | Looks like you were right. | 看起来你是对的 |
[07:36] | Good first stop on your redemption tour. | 你的赎罪之旅开了个好头 |
[07:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[07:39] | Feels good to get one over on Hale in return. | 回敬黑尔一道 感觉真爽 |
[07:41] | You’d think our military would have better encryption on their phones. | 按说军方手机加密该更高级些呢 |
[07:45] | Radio home. | 给基地发消息 |
[07:46] | Tell them we bagged us a general. | 告诉他们我们抓了个将军 |
[07:54] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[07:55] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[07:56] | They — they told me to tell you | 他们让我告诉你 |
[07:57] | that they got her — General Hale. | 他们抓住她了 黑尔将军 |
[08:03] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[08:05] | wasn’t really expecting confetti or anything, | 我虽然没指望你乐得撒花 |
[08:07] | but maybe like a “Blimey” | 但至少说一句 “天呐” |
[08:09] | or, like, some kind of acknowledgement. | 或者有个反馈都行 |
[08:13] | You need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[08:16] | I’m pretty good with metalwork. | 金属加工我可在行了 |
[08:17] | I guess it runs in my DNA. | 大概是遗传 |
[08:22] | All right, man, well, I’m no doctor, | 好吧 我不是博士 |
[08:23] | but that looks like the opposite of what you’re sup– | 但你似乎不应该… |
[08:32] | No. | 是啊 |
[08:36] | I’m the only doctor here. | 我才是这里唯一的博士 |
[09:03] | General Hale. | 黑尔将军 |
[09:06] | Soundproof walls. Low lighting. | 隔音墙 低照明 |
[09:09] | Sensory deprivation? | 感官剥夺 |
[09:12] | What’s next, blasting death metal? | 接下来是什么 震耳欲聋的死亡金属吗 |
[09:14] | I’m not here to torture you, General. | 我不是来折磨你的 将军 |
[09:17] | I just want to sit down and talk, | 我想好好谈谈 |
[09:19] | ask you some questions that have been bugging me lately. | 问几个最近一直困扰我的问题 |
[09:22] | Where’s my driver? | 我的司机呢 |
[09:23] | Let’s start with why you’ve declared war on my people. | 从你为什么向神盾局宣战开始说吧 |
[09:26] | That’s a tad dramatic. | 这有点夸张了吧 |
[09:29] | I’m a general in the United States Air Force. | 我是一名美国空军将军 |
[09:32] | You’re the leader of a domestic terrorist organization. | 你是国内恐怖组织的首领 |
[09:34] | I’m just trying to bring you to justice. | 我只是想让你伏法而已 |
[09:36] | I missed the part where “bring to justice” | 我不知道”让我伏法” |
[09:37] | and “blow up with beacon bombs” are analogous. | 原来等同于”把我炸飞” |
[09:39] | I have orders not to let you escape by any means. | 我有命在身 不管怎样都不能让你逃脱 |
[09:42] | I’m simply doing my job. | 我只是在尽我的本职 |
[09:45] | Is it your job to cut the arms off one of my agents? | 砍我特工的手臂是你的本职吗 |
[09:52] | For that, I do apologize. | 我为此道歉 |
[09:54] | One of my subordinates got a bit…overzealous. | 我的一名手下有些…过火了 |
[09:59] | I’m sure you can understand. | 这你肯定能理解 |
[10:00] | I mean, after all, | 毕竟 |
[10:01] | wasn’t it your Agent Johnson | 不是你的约翰逊特工 |
[10:02] | who shot our mutual friend Glenn Talbot in the head? | 朝我们共同的朋友格伦·塔伯特脑袋上开了一枪吗 |
[10:04] | That wasn’t Daisy. | 那不是黛西干的 |
[10:06] | Ever the guardian, huh? | 总在扮演守护者 对吧 |
[10:08] | “Get behind my shield. I’ll protect you.” | “到我盾牌下来 我会保护你” |
[10:13] | I can see why people follow you so blindly. | 我明白为什么人们这么盲目追随你了 |
[10:14] | – It’s called loyalty. – But only to a point. | -那叫忠诚 -那是有极限的 |
[10:17] | You need more than that for what I’m trying to do. | 要实现我的目的 这还不够 |
[10:19] | And what would that be? | 你的目的是什么 |
[10:21] | Prevent our extinction. | 阻止我们的灭绝 |
[10:27] | I need to access the main terminal. | 我需要进入主终端 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | I couldn’t find any physical notes from Dr. Hall. | 我找不到任何霍尔博士的纸质笔记 |
[10:33] | Tell me someone scanned them into the system. | 告诉我有人把它扫描存入系统了吧 |
[10:35] | Rude. | 真粗鲁 |
[10:36] | I-I already did, and I couldn’t find anything. | 我已经找过了 但什么都找不到 |
[10:40] | Nothing? | 什么都找不到 |
[10:41] | We have zero records of his actual research? | 我们根本没有他研究的记录 |
[10:43] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[10:47] | Fitz! Oh, my… | 菲兹 天… |
[10:49] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:51] | Okay, you don’t need to beat yourself | 你不需要为此自责 |
[10:53] | or the computer up over this. | 或是揍电脑 |
[10:55] | Are you okay? Have you even slept? | 你没事吧 你休息过吗 |
[10:56] | During what possible period of time, Daisy? | 哪里有时间 黛西 |
[10:59] | Okay, Fitz, you don’t need to carry the weight of the world. | 菲兹 你不需要扛着整个世界的重担 |
[11:01] | We are all here. | 我们都在 |
[11:03] | I mean, even Yo-Yo wants me to set up a security feed in the med bay | 悠悠球都让我往医疗站里接入监控信号 |
[11:05] | so she can watch out for anomalies. | 让她能时刻注意异象 |
[11:07] | What am I missing? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[11:09] | I — | 我… |
[11:11] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:14] | We just lost two cameras. | 两个摄像头下线了 |
[11:15] | That’s 10 levels below us. | 在10层以下呢 |
[11:18] | Do you think it’s another anomaly flare? | 你觉得又是异常爆发吗 |
[11:20] | We know it can reach beyond its origin point. | 我们知道它能扩散到原点之外 |
[11:22] | If we don’t contain it soon, | 如果我们不赶紧控制住 |
[11:23] | there won’t be any safe levels in the whole base. | 整个基地就不会有安全的楼层了 |
[11:28] | Okay, well, I’ll — I’ll go check it out. | 好吧 我去看看 |
[11:30] | We’re all doing our part. Just take it easy, okay? | 我们都做好自己该做的 冷静点 好吗 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | Just run possible simulations | 运行可能性模拟 |
[11:49] | to compensate | 补偿 |
[11:50] | for the uneven distribution of… | 不规则分布… |
[11:59] | Come on, Fitz. | 拜托 菲兹 |
[12:00] | Think! | 好好想想 |
[12:02] | You’re on the right track. | 你的思路很对 |
[12:13] | You’re not quite there yet. | 只是还差点 |
[12:16] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:20] | No, you cannot be here. | 不 你不可能是真的 |
[12:21] | There’s work that needs to be finished. | 还有工作要完成 |
[12:24] | What — What work? | 什么工作 |
[12:30] | What are you — What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[12:32] | What you are unwilling to do. | 做你不愿意做的事 |
[12:37] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等等 出什么事了 |
[12:38] | More anomalies have begun occurring. | 出现了更多异象 |
[12:40] | Until we get a better handle on the situation, | 在我们能控制局面之前 |
[12:42] | we’re moving you to another floor | 我们得先把你转移到 |
[12:43] | out of the line of fire. | 安全的楼层 |
[12:44] | And what’s my say in all this? | 不需要我的意见吗 |
[12:47] | I’m not brain-dead. I can speak for myself. | 我没有脑死 我可以为自己说话 |
[12:49] | We think you’ll be safer on another floor. | 我们认为你去别的楼层会更安全 |
[12:51] | Stop treating me like a child, Mack. | 别再把我当个孩子了 迈克 |
[12:54] | I’m an agent. Same as both of you. | 我是一名特工 和你们俩一样 |
[12:56] | If things are getting crazier around here, | 如果事情失控 |
[12:58] | then you need me more than ever. | 你们会比以往更需要我 |
[13:00] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你们保护我 |
[13:03] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[13:06] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[13:09] | Like the astronaut wasn’t real? | 就像宇航员不是真的 |
[13:12] | Like the world — my world — | 就像那个世界 我的世界 |
[13:16] | that you destroyed wasn’t real? | 被你毁掉的那个世界不是真的 |
[13:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:22] | We both know better than that. | 我们都清楚不是那样 |
[13:25] | I’m very real. | 我很真实 |
[13:27] | And I am gonna finish | 我要完成 |
[13:31] | what you started. | 你开了头的事 |
[13:32] | I didn’t start anything. That was all you. | 那不是我 都是你 |
[13:35] | Not me. That’s not me. | 不是我 那不是我 |
[13:40] | But you and I are the same, | 但你和我是一样的 |
[13:43] | aren’t we…Fitz? | 不是吗 菲兹 |
[13:49] | That’s what they call you here, isn’t it? | 他们都这么叫你 对吗 |
[13:54] | So familiar. | 好熟悉 |
[13:59] | No. | 不 |
[14:01] | No, ’cause — | 不 因为… |
[14:02] | No, whatever it is that you’re plotting, I’ll stop you. | 不 不管你在计划什么 我都会阻止你 |
[14:05] | Come on. | 得了 |
[14:07] | You couldn’t stop me if you wanted to. | 你就算想也阻止不了我 |
[14:12] | Plans are already in motion. | 计划已经在执行了 |
[14:18] | No! | 不 |
[14:19] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[14:22] | You can’t escape me, Fitz. | 你逃不过我 菲兹 |
[14:28] | We’re not finished yet. | 我们还没完事呢 |
[14:35] | Saving humanity — | 拯救人类 |
[14:37] | that’s usually my line. | 这一般是我的台词 |
[14:38] | I don’t think you understand the forces at play here. | 我觉得你还没理解现在的各方力量 |
[14:41] | My vantage point is much higher than yours. | 我的视角比你高许多 |
[14:43] | What are you trying to save the planet from? | 你要拯救地球免遭什么 |
[14:45] | Why do you need the Gravitonium? | 你为什么需要重力鎓 |
[14:47] | No. I understand you, Agent Coulson. | 不 我理解你 科尔森特工 |
[14:49] | I even admire you a bit. | 我甚至有些敬佩你 |
[14:52] | But I don’t trust you yet. | 但我还不完全信任你 |
[14:55] | That feeling is becoming increasingly mutual. | 我越来越有相同的感觉了 |
[14:57] | You’re not exactly giving off benevolent vibes here. | 你现在可没给人慈悲为怀的感觉 |
[14:59] | Benevolence is not enough. | 慈悲是不够的 |
[15:01] | Your charisma and empathy is only gonna get you so far. | 你的号召力和同理心只够走到这一步 |
[15:05] | I don’t lose sleep at night | 我不会因为艰难决定 |
[15:06] | worrying about the difficult calls. | 而辗转难眠 |
[15:08] | I do what’s necessary. | 必要的事我一定会做 |
[15:09] | And, yes, sometimes, people have to die. | 是的 有时不得不死人 |
[15:13] | But I’m willing to pull the trigger. | 但我愿意扣动扳机 |
[15:16] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[15:17] | If the right person’s on the other end of the gun. | 如果对面的人该死的话 |
[15:19] | Then let me point it in the right direction. | 那就让我把枪口对准该死的人 |
[15:22] | Let me show you what we are really up against. | 让我告诉你我们真正的敌人是谁 |
[15:28] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[15:32] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[15:36] | I don’t like taking orders from backseat pilots. | 我不喜欢听后座驾驶员指挥 |
[15:44] | But I’ve always been in the driver’s seat. | 可我一直在驾驶席上 |
[15:47] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[15:50] | Do you really think that hacking my phone | 你真以为黑我的手机 |
[15:52] | was some sort of stealthy exploit | 做得神不知鬼不觉 |
[15:54] | I was unaware of? | 我浑然不知吗 |
[15:57] | You underestimate me. | 你太小看我了 |
[16:00] | What is it, Piper? | 怎么了 派珀 |
[16:01] | We tried to pull the sleeping driver out of the car. | 我们想把昏迷的驾驶员从车里拉出来 |
[16:03] | – And? – We couldn’t lift him, ma’am. | -怎么了 -我们抬不动他 长官 |
[16:07] | He’s too heavy. | 他太重了 |
[16:08] | An android? | 机器人吗 |
[16:09] | More like a statue. | 更像是雕塑 |
[16:15] | It hasn’t moved. | 纹丝不动 |
[16:17] | What is it? | 是怎么回事 |
[16:21] | Get out of the car, Mr. Creel. | 下车来 克里尔先生 |
[16:46] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[16:48] | You’re working for Hale? | 你在给黑尔将军办事 |
[16:49] | I suggest you listen to what she has to say. | 我建议你听听她要说的话 |
[16:54] | She can be persuasive. | 她非常有说服力 |
[17:15] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太自责了 |
[17:17] | You did what you were told, gave us the contact numbers — | 你听令照办 把联络号码给了我们 |
[17:19] | the rest is on me. | 剩下的是我的错 |
[17:21] | I acted too fast on the intel. | 我太急着行动了 |
[17:23] | Another trap. | 又是个陷阱 |
[17:25] | Feels like you’d be safer if you just tossed me out of the plane. | 我觉得你们直接把我扔下飞机会更安全点 |
[17:27] | We should at least consider it. | 我们应该考虑一下 |
[17:39] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[17:41] | So good to see you again. | 再次见到你真好 |
[17:49] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:50] | That robo-assassin burst in and shot Mack. | 机器人杀手突然冲进来击中了迈克 |
[17:54] | Yeah, but I won, though. | 是啊 不过我打赢了 |
[17:56] | Gunshot wound to the leg. No major arteries hit. | 腿部中弹 但没有伤及主要动脉 |
[17:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:00] | I thought you deactivated those things | 我以为你把它们带回来之前 |
[18:01] | before bringing them back. | 已经把它们关闭了呢 |
[18:03] | It’s not an anomaly? | 不是个异象吗 |
[18:04] | No, it would have disappeared. That thing is real. | 不 不然它会消失的 那玩意是真的 |
[18:07] | How the hell could that have happened? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:08] | How did he get put back together? | 它怎么被拼回去的 |
[18:10] | It was him. | 是他 |
[18:12] | Him who? | 谁 |
[18:14] | The other. | 另一个 |
[18:19] | The — The Doc– The Doctor from — from the Framework. | 那个”框架”里的博士 |
[18:22] | Leopold. | 利奥波德 |
[18:26] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[18:30] | You didn’t really think you’d seen the last of me, did you? | 你不会真以为你再也见不到我了吧 |
[18:33] | I should have known there was more of you out in the wind. | 我就该知道你还有更多分身跑掉了 |
[18:35] | You squash one cockroach, | 踩死一只蟑螂 |
[18:37] | there’s bound to be others nearby. | 说明附近还有一窝 |
[18:38] | Although I think you will find | 不过你会发现 |
[18:39] | I do not squash so easily these days. | 我现在没那么好踩死了 |
[18:42] | So much for the “superior humanity” schtick. | 不管那套”优越人类”的鬼话咯 |
[18:44] | I have simply redefined what that means. | 我只是将它重新定义了 |
[18:48] | Parts of me will always be human. | 我的一部分永远是人类 |
[18:51] | But I have gained so much more with this new form. | 但我从这种新形态中获得了更多 |
[18:55] | Strength. | 力量 |
[18:57] | Immortality. | 永生 |
[18:59] | How’s that for a cool origin story, bro? | 这样的起源故事很酷吧 哥们 |
[19:03] | So, what? | 怎么 |
[19:04] | You turned over a new leaf? | 你已经改过自新了 |
[19:06] | Or just another Russian infiltrating our democracy? | 还是又一个渗透进我们民主的俄罗斯人 |
[19:08] | Humanity still stands threatened. | 人类仍然面临威胁 |
[19:11] | I will ensure this planet’s survival for generations. | 我要确保这个星球的长久延续 |
[19:15] | But Hale is an important part of that. | 但黑尔是重要的一环 |
[19:17] | So you’re the one holding her leash? | 所以控制她的人是你 |
[19:18] | You will bring her to me. | 你们带她来见我 |
[19:20] | Or Mr. Creel will blow this lovely plane out of the sky. | 不然克里尔先生就炸毁这架飞机 |
[19:24] | He and I will survive, of course, but… | 他跟我当然会幸存 但是… |
[19:27] | I am less confident about your chances. | 你们就未必了 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry. This is my fault. | 对不起 这是我的错 |
[19:34] | This is my fault. If I’d just — | 是我的错 如果我 |
[19:35] | If I could have just worked out how to s-shut the rift sooner, | 如果我能早点想到要如何关闭裂缝 |
[19:39] | then — then my greatest fear wouldn’t be… | 那我最可怕的恐惧就不会 |
[19:41] | Who says it’s your greatest fear? | 谁说它是你最可怕的恐惧 |
[19:44] | Who cares whose fear it is? | 管他是谁的恐惧 |
[19:45] | What matters is stopping him. | 重要的是怎么阻止他 |
[19:46] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[19:48] | I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:50] | But you do, Fitz. | 你知道的 菲兹 |
[19:52] | He is you, so just think. | 他就是你 好好想想 |
[19:54] | No, I — No. I-I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[20:01] | You have to try. | 你得试试 |
[20:03] | This is our only lead to gain some insight | 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[20:06] | into — into what he might be after. | 来破解他的企图 |
[20:09] | He said that he wanted to do what I was unable to do. | 他说他想做我做不到的 |
[20:15] | To finish what was started. | 完成我开了头的事 |
[20:17] | W-What does that mean? What — | 那是什么意思 |
[20:18] | Is he trying to bring back Aida and make her another body? | 他是想复活艾达 给她造另一副躯体吗 |
[20:20] | After Ghost Rider? | 被恶灵骑士烧死了 |
[20:21] | I don’t think there’s any coming back from that. | 应该是不可能复活了吧 |
[20:23] | That wasn’t his only operation in the Framework. | 那不是他在框架里唯一干的事 |
[20:25] | He was also in charge of Inhuman experimentation. | 他还负责了异人实验 |
[20:30] | That’s why he sent that Terminator after Yo-Yo. | 所以他派那个终结者对悠悠球下手 |
[20:33] | And that means he’s also after… | 那么他的目标还有 |
[20:36] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[20:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[20:39] | There was a surveillance shortage on one of the other levels. | 其他的层有摄像头下线 |
[20:41] | – She went to check it out. – Okay, we have to — | -她去查了 -好吧 我们得 |
[20:44] | we have to lock down the base, close the Doctor in. | 我们得关闭基地 把博士关在里面 |
[20:48] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[20:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[21:02] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你没毛病啊 |
[21:12] | Okay, wild goose, one. Daisy Johnson, zero. | 好 白忙活 1分 黛西·约翰逊 0分 |
[21:37] | That moral high ground is eroding at your feet. | 你脚下的道德制高点在被侵蚀 |
[21:39] | Utilizing robots built by terrorists? | 利用恐怖分子做的机器人 |
[21:42] | You’re standing next to the man responsible for shooting Talbot. | 你身旁就是行刺塔伯特的人 |
[21:44] | Daisy Johnson shot Talbot. I saw the tape. | 是黛西·约翰逊开的枪 我看了录像 |
[21:47] | That was an android. And programmed by him. | 那是机器人 他编的程 |
[21:49] | He’s an android programmed by Leopold Fitz. | 他是奥波德·菲兹编程的机器人 |
[21:52] | You want proof? | 你想要证据 |
[21:53] | Let’s tear Anton apart, limb by limb. | 我们来把安东拆开 肢解他 |
[21:56] | His electronic parts look | 他的电子元件 |
[21:57] | remarkably like S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech. | 看起来非常像神盾科技 |
[21:59] | – That’s not what happened. – What’s your proof? | -不是这样的 -你有什么证据 |
[22:01] | You see how little you control? | 看你对局面的控制多弱 |
[22:05] | Yes, there’s much to understand. | 是的 有很多你还不理解 |
[22:08] | But I can help you with that. | 但这我能帮你 |
[22:12] | Coulson, come with me. | 科尔森 跟我走 |
[22:13] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不去 |
[22:20] | I come with you, my people get away unharmed. | 我跟你走 我的人可以安全离开 |
[22:23] | I can agree to that. | 这我可以同意 |
[22:25] | Excuse us. | 我们失陪一下 |
[22:34] | You can’t be serious, Phil. | 你不是认真的吧 菲尔 |
[22:35] | We’ve been behind her this entire time. | 我们一直落在她后面 |
[22:37] | If I can get clarity on what we’re dealing with, | 如果我能搞清楚我们对付的究竟是什么 |
[22:39] | then all the better. | 那不是更好 |
[22:40] | Oh, and we don’t discuss it? | 我们都不讨论一下吗 |
[22:41] | – We know this is a trap, Phil. – Yeah. | -我们知道这是陷阱 菲尔 -嗯 |
[22:43] | – And it’s a really good one, too. – Don’t do that. | -而且是个很好的陷阱 -别这样 |
[22:45] | Not now. Not when you’re turning your back on me. | 现在不行 别在你背弃我的时候这么做 |
[22:47] | Turning my back on you? | 背弃你 |
[22:49] | What other way out is there? | 我们还有别的出路吗 |
[22:51] | – This is unavoidable. – It’s suicidal. | -这根本不可避免 -这是自杀 |
[22:53] | Which is now a recurring theme for you. | 这现在成了你的循环主题 |
[22:54] | I’m not airing our dirty laundry | 我可不要现在当着 |
[22:56] | in front of the bad guys right now. | 坏人的面把我们的家事抖搂出来 |
[22:58] | How considerate. | 真周到 |
[23:03] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[23:16] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[23:19] | Oh, come on, Agent Johnson. | 得了 约翰逊特工 |
[23:26] | That’s not how you address a Hydra superior. | 你就这么跟九头蛇的上司说话吗 |
[23:31] | What — What — What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:37] | – Escape is unlikely. – What? | -你别想逃跑 -什么 |
[23:39] | Between the restraints and the carisoprodol, | 束带加上肌安宁 |
[23:43] | your energy would be better spent | 你最好把精力 |
[23:44] | making yourself as comfortable as possible. | 花在让自己尽量舒服点上 |
[23:48] | I’m afraid I didn’t have too many painkillers. | 我恐怕没有多少止疼药 |
[23:54] | You’re not Fitz. | 你不是菲兹 |
[23:56] | You are another anomaly. | 你又是一个异象 |
[23:59] | Where is Fitz? Where’s the real Fitz? | 菲兹呢 真正的菲兹在哪 |
[24:02] | Oh, believe me — you’re looking at him. | 相信我 我就是 |
[24:07] | Okay, so, what is this? | 好吧 那这是干什么 |
[24:10] | Uh, is it payback, huh, for the Framework? | 报复吗 为了框架的事 |
[24:13] | I know you like your Inhumans alive | 我知道你喜欢把活生生的异人 |
[24:16] | when you turn them inside out. | 折磨到死 |
[24:18] | My Inhuman work | 我的异人工作 |
[24:21] | not only took threats off the streets… | 不仅清除了街头的威胁 |
[24:24] | deepened their understanding of their powers. | 更加深了对他们异能的理解 |
[24:27] | That’s a Nobel Prize speech. | 能做诺贝尔奖感言了 |
[24:30] | My work helps people… | 我的工作帮助他人 |
[24:35] | which is precisely what I’m doing now | 我现在也在这么做 |
[24:39] | by restoring your powers. | 办法就是恢复你的异能 |
[24:42] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[24:43] | No. No! No, no. | 不不 |
[24:46] | I’ve told you. I’ve told you. | 我说了 |
[24:49] | Try and make yourself as comfortable as possible. | 尽量让自己舒服点 |
[24:53] | No. No, you can’t — No, no, no! | 不 你不能 不要 |
[25:05] | Put it on. | 套上 |
[25:09] | I’ll need to scan your hand, too, for weapons. | 我还要扫描你的手 检查武器 |
[25:11] | You know, somehow, | 虽然不可思议 |
[25:13] | this is only the second-worst party invitation I’ve ever received. | 但这只是我收到的第二差的派对邀请 |
[25:16] | Just put the damn hood on, Coulson. | 把头套戴上吧 科尔森 |
[25:17] | You know me, Carl. | 你了解我 卡尔 |
[25:18] | Whatever lies Hale is selling you — | 不管黑尔拿怎样的谎言迷惑了你 |
[25:20] | Look at how he scrambles to save face. | 看他这么慌张地想保留颜面 |
[25:23] | You’re still here. | 你还在呢 |
[25:25] | Speaking of faces, | 说到脸 |
[25:27] | how come your robo-warriors don’t have any? | 你的机器人战士怎么没有脸 |
[25:31] | They are merely soldiers. | 他们只是战士 |
[25:34] | Tools for battle. | 战斗工具 |
[25:35] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[25:37] | ‘Cause, see, I think, when you lost your partner Aida, | 因为 我觉得你失去搭档艾达时 |
[25:40] | you lost the ability to make convincing LMDs. | 也失去了制造类人生化机器人替身的能力 |
[25:44] | That’s why Hale isn’t one. | 所以黑尔并不是个机器人 |
[25:45] | And you know what else I think? | 知道我还怎么想的吗 |
[25:48] | You’re not the one calling the shots here. | 你并不是做主的那个 |
[25:50] | What happened, bro? | 怎么回事 哥们 |
[25:51] | Hale must have your balls in a vise. | 黑尔是把你的蛋蛋夹在老虎钳里了吗 |
[25:55] | Actually… it’s his head in a jar. | 其实 是他的脑袋在一个罐子里 |
[26:11] | Please, don’t do this. | 别这么做 求你 |
[26:13] | You know what restoring my powers could do. | 你知道恢复我的异能可能造成什么后果 |
[26:15] | You — No. | 你…不要 |
[26:17] | Conversely… | 恰恰相反 |
[26:19] | …this rift could be what destroys the world. | 这个裂缝可能才是毁灭世界的东西 |
[26:23] | Your powers could be what save it. | 而你的异能能拯救世界 |
[26:24] | No. | 不 |
[26:25] | This is the path to destruction. | 这是通往毁灭的道路 |
[26:29] | You… | 你 |
[26:31] | …are what’s needed to compress the Gravitonium | 是唯一能压缩重力鎓 |
[26:35] | and insert it into the device to shut the rift for good. | 将其放入装置内 然后永远封闭裂缝的人 |
[26:42] | My hypothesis has science to back it up. | 我的假设有科学的支持 |
[26:50] | What does yours have? | 你的假设呢 |
[26:51] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:55] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[26:56] | What are you doing to her? | 你在对她做什么 |
[26:58] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我还要说多少遍 |
[27:01] | What needs to be done. | 必须得做的事 |
[27:05] | Mack, you need to sit down. | 迈克 你该坐下 |
[27:06] | Take the weight off that leg. | 别用那条腿受力 |
[27:08] | Not a chance. | 绝不要 |
[27:09] | Not when more of those things could be coming after you. | 可能还有那玩意来杀你呢 |
[27:12] | Nothing’s going to happen to me. | 我不会出事的 |
[27:13] | You’re damn right nothing’s gonna happen to you. | 你当然不会出事 |
[27:16] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不会 |
[27:17] | No, Mack. | 不 迈克 |
[27:19] | Nothing can happen to me. | 我不可能出事 |
[27:22] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[27:24] | Well, think about it. | 想想看 |
[27:27] | You saw me in the Lighthouse. | 你在灯塔看到了我 |
[27:31] | You know I make it to that point in the future. | 你知道我能活到未来的那个时间点 |
[27:34] | Nothing can happen to me until then. | 在此之前 我是不会出事的 |
[27:36] | You just lost both your arms. | 你刚失去了两条胳膊 |
[27:38] | – That’s not nothing. – But I didn’t die. | -这不是没事 -但我没死 |
[27:40] | The future we saw isn’t guaranteed. | 我们看到的未来不是确定的 |
[27:43] | We’re actively working to make sure it doesn’t come true. | 我们在努力想办法不让它成真呢 |
[27:45] | That means you could still die. | 那么你就还可能死 |
[27:47] | I could still lose you. | 我还可能失去你 |
[27:49] | What then? | 那怎么办 |
[27:52] | Well, then, we would have broken the loop. | 那我们就一定是打破了循环 |
[27:57] | Mack. You need to stay off that leg. | 迈克 你不能让那条腿使劲 |
[28:00] | I tried to tell him. | 我也跟他说了 |
[28:01] | Well, you just don’t want to re-aggravate that…injury. | 别让伤势变得更重了 |
[28:08] | Have Fitz or Daisy checked in yet? | 菲兹或黛西联络你们了吗 |
[28:11] | No, he’s still out there, looking for her. | 没有 他还在外面找她呢 |
[28:15] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[28:21] | Ev– Everything — Everything’s gonna be fine, Daisy, okay? | 不会有事的 黛西 好吗 |
[28:26] | It will be if you let me finish. | 如果你让我做完就会没事了 |
[28:29] | You are a monster. | 你是个禽兽 |
[28:31] | You programmed those robots to attack Yo-Yo, | 你编程了机器人袭击悠悠球 |
[28:33] | and now you’ve got Daisy lying on an operating table. | 现在你又把黛西放在了手术台上 |
[28:35] | If the robot attacked, | 如果机器人袭击了 |
[28:37] | it must be because it was provoked. | 那肯定是遭遇了挑衅 |
[28:38] | I simply programmed it | 我只是编程它 |
[28:41] | to keep Mack and the others at bay | 拖住迈克和其他人 |
[28:43] | while I set to work removing Daisy’s inhibitor. | 我好趁机移除黛西的抑制器 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么 |
[28:52] | Well, her powers are the missing key | 她的异能是控制 |
[28:53] | to manipulating the Gravitonium. | 重力鎓的缺失关键 |
[28:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:59] | They’re — They’re — Wait. Stop. | 那是…等等 停下 |
[29:01] | Just stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停下 停下 |
[29:04] | You know that I’m right. | 你知道我说得对 |
[29:05] | No. No. | 不 |
[29:07] | Because — Because — Because — Because I’ll — | 因为 我… |
[29:11] | You’ll what? | 你怎么 |
[29:13] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:15] | You are weak! | 你 真 软弱 |
[29:19] | But together, we can fix it. | 但我们联手 就能解决 |
[29:23] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[29:25] | No. No. | 不 |
[29:27] | Finish what we started. | 完成我们开了头的事 |
[29:29] | No! | 不 |
[29:30] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[29:37] | Simmons…help me… | 西蒙斯 救我 |
[29:45] | Put the scalpel down. | 把手术刀放下 |
[29:52] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[29:58] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[30:01] | It’s not me — it’s… | 不是我 是… |
[30:11] | He w– He was — He was right here. | 他…刚刚就在这儿的 |
[30:14] | He was right — | 他刚刚… |
[30:20] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[30:23] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[30:26] | it wasn’t an anomaly. | 那不是异象 |
[30:31] | It was you. | 是你 |
[30:34] | Programming the robots. | 编程了机器人 |
[30:35] | Keeping everyone else occupied. | 给所有人找事做 |
[30:37] | I couldn’t find any physical notes from Dr. Hall. | 我找不到任何霍尔博士的纸质笔记 |
[30:40] | We just lost two cameras. | 两个摄像头下线了 |
[30:42] | That’s 10 levels below us. | 在10层以下呢 |
[30:43] | To isolate Daisy. | 好让黛西落单 |
[30:49] | All part of his…plan. | 这都是他的计划 |
[30:54] | Of my plan. | 我的计划 |
[30:59] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:04] | We can work all of this out. | 我们可以解决这一切的 |
[31:07] | – You just need to let Daisy go. – No. | -你得放了黛西 -不 |
[31:11] | There’s no turning back. | 不能回头了 |
[31:13] | Of course there is. | 当然可以的 |
[31:14] | He planned for that, too. | 他对此也有所准备 |
[31:24] | You would point a gun at me? | 你居然拿枪指着我 |
[31:26] | The Doctor would. | 博士会那么做 |
[31:27] | He programmed it to make sure I’d go through with it. | 他编程了机器人好逼我完成手术 |
[31:32] | He didn’t want to hurt you. | 他并不想伤害你 |
[31:33] | Just like he didn’t want to hurt Mack. | 他也不想伤害迈克 |
[31:37] | But it’s just — | 但是 |
[31:39] | I wouldn’t have done any of this | 如果我不是相信这能成功 |
[31:41] | if I didn’t believe it was going to work. | 我也不会这么做 |
[31:43] | You don’t know it’s going to work. | 你不能确定这会成功 |
[31:45] | The science is sound. | 从理论上讲没问题 |
[31:49] | There are always risks involved. | 风险总是会有的 |
[31:54] | You know that, Jemma. | 这你清楚的 珍玛 |
[31:56] | You’re right, but… | 你说得对 但是 |
[32:02] | potentially paralyzing Daisy or destroying the world | 可能害黛西瘫痪或毁灭世界 |
[32:06] | are two massive risks, Fitz. | 这两个风险太大了 菲兹 |
[32:12] | Let’s hope that that doesn’t happen. | 那就希望不会如此吧 |
[32:14] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[32:15] | Fitz, Fitz, Fitz! No, please. | 菲兹 不要 求你 |
[32:17] | Please, Fitz. Fitz, I am begging you. | 不要 菲兹 我求你了 |
[32:20] | Please, you do not want to do this. | 求你 你不想这么做的 |
[32:26] | No…I don’t. | 是啊 我不想 |
[32:30] | – But I have to. – No, no, no, no. | -但我必须做 -不 |
[32:32] | No, no, no, no! | 不要 |
[32:54] | I will — | 我… |
[32:55] | I will never forgive you. | 我绝不会原谅你 |
[32:59] | I suspect you won’t be the only one. | 我猜不止你一个会这么想 |
[33:20] | The adrenaline will help jump-start your powers. | 肾上腺素能激活你的异能 |
[33:25] | Here’s what you need to do. | 接下来你这么做 |
[33:31] | You need to compress the Gravitonium down as much as possible. | 尽可能地压缩重力鎓 |
[33:38] | Then carefully guide it over | 然后小心地把它引过去 |
[33:40] | and insert it into the sphere. | 放入球体中央 |
[34:52] | How long have you been seeing him? | 你能看到他有多久了 |
[34:57] | My mind’s been through a lot. | 我的头脑经历了很多 |
[35:05] | Been hearing him for a while now. | 能听到他有好一阵了 |
[35:07] | Since we left the Framework. | 自从我们离开框架之后 |
[35:11] | Only just started seeing him. | 但看到他是才开始的 |
[35:16] | It’s your injury acting up. | 是你的旧伤复发了 |
[35:18] | You used to see me, too, when I wasn’t there. | 你以前也曾看到不存在的我 |
[35:20] | You were my conscience. | 你是我的良心 |
[35:23] | Then what was he? | 那他是什么 |
[35:33] | You had a psychic split. | 你精神分裂了 |
[35:35] | But that dark persona, that’s not you. | 但那个黑暗人格 那不是你 |
[35:37] | It is me. | 是我 |
[35:42] | It’s not an apparition. | 那不是幽灵 |
[35:46] | It’s not some evil doppelganger. | 不是邪恶二重身 |
[35:51] | It…was…me. | 那 是 我 |
[36:03] | How are Daisy and Mack? | 黛西和迈克怎么样了 |
[36:06] | You have to talk to them. | 你得跟他们谈谈 |
[36:09] | They can come to forgive you if you just explain — | 如果你肯解释 他们慢慢会原谅你的 |
[36:12] | I don’t deserve forgiveness, Jemma. | 我不配得到原谅 珍玛 |
[36:19] | Just like you don’t deserve me? | 你也不配拥有我吗 |
[36:22] | Mack’s injured. | 迈克受伤了 |
[36:25] | Daisy’s traumatized. | 黛西受了创伤 |
[36:27] | Do you know what the worst part about all of this is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[36:33] | I still believe that it was the right thing to do. | 我依然相信这是正确的事 |
[36:41] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[36:47] | It’s such a…confusing gray area. | 这是个让人不解的灰色区域 |
[36:51] | But if we are going to change the timeline, | 但如果我们想改变时间线 |
[36:53] | we have to do things differently. | 我们必须做点不一样的事 |
[36:55] | Make harder choices. | 做出更艰难的选择 |
[37:02] | What does that make us? | 那我们成了什么 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:20] | I really don’t know where we go from here. | 我真不知我们之后会怎样 |
[37:52] | I don’t know really what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[37:55] | That’s a first. | 那真是头一遭 |
[37:59] | I guess I don’t have to ask how you’re doing. | 看来我不用问你怎么样了 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:03] | You didn’t deserve that. | 我不该那么说你 |
[38:04] | You’re a victim in all of this, too. | 你也是整件事的受害者 |
[38:10] | I just don’t — | 我真的 |
[38:13] | I don’t really know how to process it. | 不知道该怎么想 |
[38:18] | He’s losing himself. | 他在迷失自己 |
[38:20] | I feel like I’m losing him, too. | 我觉得我也要失去他了 |
[38:38] | You haven’t lost him. | 你还没失去他呢 |
[38:41] | You know him better than he even knows himself. | 你比他自己更了解他 |
[38:46] | He’s complicated. | 他很复杂 |
[38:50] | And he’s stubborn. | 也很固执 |
[38:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:54] | That’s why you let him win arguments sometimes, right? | 所以有时候你会在争吵时让他赢 |
[39:00] | He can be a real baby when he’s sick, | 他生病时会很粘人 |
[39:02] | so that’s why you got to take care of him. | 所以你得照顾他 |
[39:06] | And he’s always got the weight of the world on his shoulders. | 而且他总是扛着整个世界的重担 |
[39:10] | That’s why he needs you there to help lighten the load. | 所以他需要你帮他减轻负担 |
[39:15] | Oh, and he loves his prosciutto and mozzarella sandwiches | 而且他还特别喜欢只有你能做好的 |
[39:20] | that no one can make right except you. | 意式熏火腿芝士三明治 |
[39:27] | How could you possibly know all those things? | 你怎么可能知道这些事 |
[39:34] | Because my mom used to tell me about her parents all the time. | 因为我妈妈以前常跟我讲她的父母 |
[39:40] | She always spoke about her dad | 她每次说起她爸爸时 |
[39:41] | with so much love and admiration on her face. | 脸上总是充满了爱和崇敬 |
[39:47] | Said that he was the best man she ever knew. | 说他是她所认识的最好的男人 |
[39:53] | So I know that you can help Fitz. | 所以我知道你能帮助菲兹 |
[40:01] | And I know that you two are gonna be okay | 我知道你俩会没事的 |
[40:07] | because…the steps you take don’t need to be big… | 因为 你迈出的步伐不非得很大 |
[40:15] | …they just need to take you in the right direction. | 只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行 |
[40:23] | W– | 什么… |
[40:30] | You’re our grandson? | 你是我们的外孙 |
[40:46] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:53] | Apologies for the delay. | 抱歉耽搁了 |
[40:54] | Still empty-handed. | 依然空手而来 |
[40:56] | You see how your lack of results | 你知道你的缺乏成果 |
[40:59] | could be construed as ineptitude. | 可以被视为不称职吧 |
[41:01] | If you thought less of me, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果你真认为我不称职 我也不会在这儿了 |
[41:03] | You’re here because the Confederacy allows it. | 你在这儿 是联盟允许你 |
[41:07] | You want a seat at the table, | 你想得到桌前的一席位置 |
[41:09] | you must prove you are deserving of it. | 你必须证明你有这个资格 |
[41:13] | I’ve secured what I believe to be the final piece. | 我已经找到了我相信是最后的一块 |
[41:17] | It’s all within reach. | 已经唾手可得 |
[41:20] | Always said prior to failure. | 这话往往是失败的先兆 |
[41:22] | No, I’d die before that happened. | 不 我宁死也不会失败 |
[41:25] | Well, before you do that, | 你死之前 |
[41:28] | there’s a tradition within the Confederacy. | 联盟有个传统 |
[41:31] | If one faces failure, you drink the Odium. | 当失败不可避免 要喝下决战酒 |
[41:37] | Fight your last in a wave of savage glory. | 以狂暴的荣耀死战到底 |
[41:41] | But if your resolve is as strong as you claim, | 但如果你的决心真如你说的那般坚定 |
[41:43] | you’ll have no need of it. | 你就不需要它了 |
[41:46] | I hope fortune turns your way. | 希望幸运会垂青你 |
[41:49] | And, of course… | 当然还有 |
[41:52] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |