时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Daisy’s powers are the missing key | 黛西的异能是控制 |
[00:04] | manipulating e Gravitonium. | 重力鎓的缺失关键 |
[00:05] | I wouldn’t have done any of this | 如果我不是相信这能成功 |
[00:06] | if I didn’t believe it was going to work. | 我也不会这么做 |
[00:08] | I’ll never forgive you. | 我绝不会原谅你 |
[00:09] | You had a psychic split. | 你精神分裂了 |
[00:11] | But that dark persona, that’s not you. | 但那个黑暗人格 那不是你 |
[00:13] | I really don’t know where we go from here. | 我真不知我们之后会怎样 |
[00:15] | You’re standing next to the man responsible for shooting Talbot. | 你身旁就是行刺塔伯特的人 |
[00:18] | Daisy Johnson shot Talbot. | 是黛西·约翰逊开的枪 |
[00:20] | That was an android. | 那是机器人 |
[00:21] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[00:22] | Let me show you what we are really up against. | 让我告诉你我们真正的敌人是谁 |
[00:24] | My vantage point is much higher than yours. | 我的视角比你高许多 |
[00:27] | I come with you, my people get away unharmed. | 我跟你走 我的人可以安全离开 |
[00:29] | I can agree to that. | 这我可以同意 |
[00:55] | I see they’ve shown you to your new accommodations. | 看来他们已经带你看过你的新房间了 |
[00:58] | Of all the blindfolds I’ve forcibly worn, | 我被蒙住那么多次眼睛 |
[01:00] | that was one of the nicest. | 这次已经很不错了 |
[01:02] | There’s a method to this madness. | 这一切都是有理由的 |
[01:05] | All of your questions will be answered in the morning. | 你所有的疑问在明早都会得到解答 |
[01:08] | Not my first rodeo, so I may have already figured out | 这不是我第一次 所以我大概 |
[01:10] | a little bit of what’s going on here. | 能猜出一点来了 |
[01:14] | You’ve got the Gravitonium | 你拿到了重力鎓 |
[01:15] | and the total disregard for human safety. | 对人类的安危毫不在意 |
[01:17] | Check. | 这是一 |
[01:19] | You’ve got Ivan Drago and Crusher Creel on the payroll. | 你招揽了艾文·德拉科和克里尔 |
[01:22] | Check. | 这是二 |
[01:23] | And then there’s you, rogue general, | 还有你 乱来的将军 |
[01:25] | operating with zero oversight. | 无人监管 |
[01:28] | Add it all up, | 把这些结合起来 |
[01:29] | it just doesn’t feel like an Air Force operation. | 怎么也不像空军的行动 |
[01:32] | It’s not. | 确实不是 |
[01:34] | It’s Hydra. | 是九头蛇 |
[01:39] | I thought we stomped you out. | 我以为你们已经被我们铲除了 |
[01:40] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:42] | Just as you were stomped out. | 就像你们也被铲除了一样 |
[01:46] | And yet here we are in the same room. | 但我们还不是都在这间屋子里 |
[01:49] | I’d like to tell you my story, | 我想和你讲讲我的故事 |
[01:52] | and I think you’ll know it’s time. | 我想你会认同是时候了 |
[01:54] | Time for what? | 什么时候 |
[01:56] | It’s time for S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra to finally unite. | 神盾局和九头蛇是时候联手了 |
[02:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:15] | Rise and seize the future. | 起床 掌握未来 |
[03:15] | One more day. Are you excited? | 只差一天了 你兴奋吗 |
[03:17] | Excited to be done with these lectures. | 终于不用再听这些讲座了很兴奋 |
[03:19] | Can’t stand another one of these old dudes | 再也受不了这些老家伙 |
[03:21] | droning on about placement. | 念叨分配的事了 |
[03:23] | Well, at least today’s guest speaker is cool. | 至少今天的特邀嘉宾挺不错的 |
[03:25] | You know, I heard that he once used alien DNA | 我听说他曾用外星人的基因 |
[03:27] | to actually reverse the body’s aging process. | 逆转了身体的衰老过程 |
[03:30] | Oh, shut up, Sitwell. | 闭嘴吧 西特韦尔 |
[03:31] | You’re just jealous. | 你这是嫉妒 |
[03:32] | Of you being a teacher’s pet? | 嫉妒你是老师的宠儿吗 |
[03:34] | They’ve got you better trained than any of our mutts. | 他们把你训练的比任何人都要好 |
[03:36] | You’re jealous because I am going places | 你嫉妒我能去高位 |
[03:38] | while you will be stuck in middle management. | 而你只能困在中级管理层 |
[03:48] | Calm down. | 安顿下来 |
[03:49] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[03:50] | I know everyone is excited about graduation tomorrow. | 我知道所有人都为明天的毕业感到兴奋 |
[03:53] | As a reminder, there will be a final examination tonight. | 但还是要提醒一下 今晚会有期末考试 |
[03:57] | And now, here to speak to you | 现在有请这位嘉宾 |
[03:59] | about another post-grad opportunity, | 来跟你们聊聊毕业后的机会 |
[04:01] | please welcome Daniel Whitehall. | 有请丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[04:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:12] | It’s an honor to speak with you, | 很荣幸能来 |
[04:14] | the future of our organization. | 向我们组织的未来讲话 |
[04:17] | Tomorrow, you will leave these halls | 明天 你们就将离开课堂 |
[04:20] | and venture out into society. | 走入社会 |
[04:23] | And though you may be behind the scenes, | 虽然你们要躲在幕后 |
[04:24] | there are many ways that you can help Hydra | 但你们仍有很多方式可以帮助九头蛇 |
[04:27] | dismantle the oppressive state. | 瓦解压迫性的国家 |
[04:32] | Since World War II and the success of Steve Rogers, | 自从二战以及史蒂夫·罗杰斯的成功后 |
[04:35] | there have been many failed attempts | 许多次创造超级战士的尝试 |
[04:38] | to create a super soldier. | 都失败了 |
[04:41] | But after some ungainly setbacks… | 但是经过几次难看的挫败后 |
[04:45] | we’re close — | 我们接近了 |
[04:47] | close to creating the most powerful man on Earth. | 就快要创造出地球上最强大的人了 |
[04:51] | Now, this is the particle infusion chamber, | 这个是粒子注入舱 |
[04:55] | an apparatus that can force human cells | 这个装置能迫使人类细胞 |
[04:58] | to take on the properties of a raw material. | 吸取某种原材料的特性 |
[05:00] | Imagine… | 想象一下 |
[05:02] | a man with the density of lead, with the volatility of cesium. | 一个人有着铅的密度 铯的活性 |
[05:05] | The possibilities are endless. | 这有无限可能 |
[05:09] | Can someone name another substance suitable for infusion? | 有人能举出别的适合注入的物质吗 |
[05:12] | Yes, Mr. Von Strucker. | 请讲 冯·斯特拉克先生 |
[05:16] | Why not use Red Skull’s Tesseract? | 为何不用红骷髅的宇宙魔方 |
[05:20] | It’s the greatest power source we’ve ever had. | 那是我们有过的最强大的力量源 |
[05:23] | Intriguing. | 很有趣 |
[05:25] | Looking to our past for inspiration. | 从过去寻求灵感 |
[05:26] | That’s a waste of time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[05:28] | There’s no way that we could take it from S.H.I.E.L.D. unnoticed. | 我们不可能把它从神盾局眼皮底下夺走 |
[05:30] | We would blow our cover. | 我们会暴露自己的 |
[05:33] | Well, I suppose you have a better substance in mind? | 那你有更好的想法吗 |
[05:39] | We’re not gonna find it by digging up our history. | 我们不能去历史中寻找 |
[05:43] | Instead, we should look to where the Tesseract came from | 相反 我们应该去宇宙魔方的故乡 |
[05:45] | to find new materials. | 寻找新材料 |
[05:48] | Meaning? | 你的意思是 |
[05:50] | Outer space. | 外太空 |
[05:54] | Finally! | 可算 |
[05:56] | Some forward thinking. | 出现了前瞻思维 |
[07:31] | You’re going to S.H.I.E.L.D., | 你要去神盾局 |
[07:33] | admin division. | 行政部门 |
[07:35] | I-Isn’t that what you wanted? | 那不是你想要的吗 |
[07:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:41] | That test was tough for everyone. | 那场测试对所有人来说都很难 |
[07:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:44] | Hear about your placement yet? | 你的分配有消息了吗 |
[07:47] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[07:49] | Getting anxious. | 有点焦虑了 |
[07:51] | Well, I would be, too. | 换我也会 |
[07:53] | Especially if I picked a fight with Strucker. | 尤其如果我和斯特拉克打了一架 |
[07:57] | You know that he put those two up to that. | 你知道是他指使那俩人那么做的 |
[07:58] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[07:59] | You punched the future leader of Hydra in the face. | 你一拳打在了九头蛇未来领袖的脸上 |
[08:02] | You screwed your chances of getting a good placement, genius. | 你毁掉了得到好分配的机会 天才 |
[08:07] | Ms. Hale. | 黑尔女士 |
[08:09] | Daniel Whitehall would like a word with you. | 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔有话跟你说 |
[08:19] | You’ve made quite the impression lately. | 你最近很令人印象深刻 |
[08:22] | Seems you’re one of the few females to make it to commencement. | 你似乎是少数能坚持到毕业的女性之一 |
[08:26] | It’s a tough school. | 学校要求很严 |
[08:27] | And you completed your final test? | 你完成了最终测试 |
[08:37] | Well-done. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:38] | It’s a rite of passage. | 这是成人仪式 |
[08:39] | You must eliminate any weakness, | 你必须消除一切软弱 |
[08:42] | no matter how difficult. | 不管有多难 |
[08:44] | I imagine it wasn’t easy to sleep last night. | 你昨晚大概睡得不安稳吧 |
[08:46] | Not with all the boys sobbing through the walls. | 墙那边传来的其他男孩的哭声的确影响睡眠 |
[08:51] | Leadership expected nothing less. | 领导层就想看到这样的魄力 |
[08:54] | In fact, we’re confident | 事实上 我们确信 |
[08:56] | we see the future of Hydra in you. | 我们在你身上看到了九头蛇的未来 |
[08:58] | That’s why I’ve selected you for my program. | 所以我选了你加入我的项目 |
[09:02] | Sir. I’m honored. | 先生 我太荣幸了 |
[09:05] | I’ve dreamed of working with you, | 跟您共事一直是我的梦想 |
[09:06] | and I really think that the chamber can revolution– | 我真心认为舱能够革新 |
[09:08] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:09] | Von Strucker will be working on the chamber. | 舱的事会交给冯·斯特拉克 |
[09:14] | I-is this because he and I got into a fight? | 这是因为他和我打了起来吗 |
[09:17] | In a sense, yes. | 从某种意义上说是的 |
[09:19] | We’re actually impressed by your strength, your mettle. | 你的力量和气概让我们刮目相看 |
[09:24] | We think that you will be essential | 我们觉得为舱创造一个 |
[09:27] | in engineering the perfect human specimen for the chamber. | 完美的人类 你将必不可少 |
[09:31] | But… sir, I’m — I’m not a biologist. | 但是 先生 我不是生物学家 |
[09:34] | Correct, but you’re the only candidate left with the other… | 没错 但你是唯一一个符合另一项 |
[09:38] | necessary qualifications. | 必要条件的候选人 |
[09:47] | You want me to be — | 您想让我 |
[09:48] | Artificially inseminated. | 接受人工授精 |
[09:51] | It’s quite exciting, yes? | 是不是很让人兴奋 |
[09:53] | You should be honored. | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[09:56] | You will give birth to our new leader. | 你将生下我们的新领袖 |
[09:59] | As I said… | 我说过 |
[10:00] | we see the future of Hydra in you. | 我们在你身上看到了九头蛇的未来 |
[10:05] | What about my future? | 那我的未来呢 |
[10:07] | As requested, you’ll be placed | 按照要求 你会被安插进 |
[10:09] | deep undercover within the Air Force, perhaps… | 空军内部做深层卧底 甚至… |
[10:12] | you’ll even become an astronaut. | 可能成为宇航员 |
[10:14] | However, once the seed has been perfected, | 但是 一旦种子被改造完美 |
[10:16] | we expect you’ll serve the cause. | 希望你能为大业效力 |
[10:21] | Sir… | 先生 |
[10:24] | I’m flattered… | 我受宠若惊 |
[10:26] | but is there an option where I utilize my talents elsewhere? | 但我能不能把才华用在别处 |
[10:33] | You always have a choice whether or not to comply. | 你总能选择 是否要服从 |
[10:45] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[10:50] | That’s what I thought. | 不出所料 |
[11:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:07] | Rise and seize the future. | 起床 掌握未来 |
[11:53] | Poor boys could never keep up. | 可怜的男孩们从来比不上她 |
[11:55] | Well, her weaknesses are more glaring than you think. | 她的弱点比你想的更明显 |
[12:02] | She doesn’t look weak to me. | 我可不觉得她弱 |
[12:07] | Any idea what leadership has planned for her after graduation? | 知道领导层为她毕业后安排了什么吗 |
[12:11] | Oh, they have yet to decide. | 他们还没决定 |
[12:13] | What’s to decide? | 还决定什么 |
[12:15] | Whitehall designed her to lead. | 怀特霍尔设计她就是为了领导 |
[12:25] | Whitehall is dead. | 怀特霍尔已经死了 |
[12:34] | So, does he know where I’m gonna be assigned after graduation? | 那么 他知道我毕业后要被分配到哪吗 |
[12:39] | It’s being discussed. | 还在讨论 |
[12:42] | He knows that you’re top of the class. | 他知道你是全班第一 |
[12:44] | Runs in the family. | 我们家的传统 |
[12:46] | You don’t think they’re gonna stick me somewhere boring | 他们不会把我安排到空军那样 |
[12:47] | – like Air Force, do you? – Hey, hold on. | -无聊的地方吧 -少来 |
[12:49] | I happen to think that Air Force is very good placement. | 我可觉得分配到空军相当不错 |
[12:52] | You get to see combat, flight training. | 你能参与战斗 飞行训练 |
[12:56] | You could even become an astronaut. | 甚至可能成为宇航员 |
[12:57] | That’s why I joined. | 所以我才加入空军 |
[12:59] | An astronaut? | 宇航员 |
[13:01] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 你怎么没告诉过我 |
[13:02] | That would’ve been so cool. | 那样多酷啊 |
[13:04] | You would’ve been like 10 times cooler. | 比你现在酷十倍 |
[13:07] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[13:10] | But I wouldn’t have had you. | 但那样我就不会有你了 |
[13:18] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[13:19] | Your country calls. | 祖国在召唤 |
[13:28] | Sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[13:46] | We’ve got a problem. | 出事了 |
[13:47] | Is this an Air Force matter? | 是空军的事吗 |
[13:49] | S.H.I.E.L.D. captured Gideon Malick. | 神盾局抓走了吉迪恩·马利克 |
[13:51] | Is he talking? | 他开口了吗 |
[13:52] | It’s bad. We have to move fast. | 情况很糟 我们得快点行动 |
[13:54] | Here. | 给 |
[13:56] | I need you to take this, | 我需要你拿着这个 |
[13:57] | locate the device that’s hidden in my vault, | 找到藏在我地下室里的装置 |
[13:59] | find somewhere safe. | 转移到别的安全地点 |
[14:00] | You’re now overseeing communications. | 现在通讯由你负责了 |
[14:02] | Fisher. | 费舍尔 |
[14:03] | Fisher, what is this? Look at me! | 费舍尔 这是什么 看着我 |
[14:05] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[14:08] | Okay, after New York, we found transceivers | 好吧 纽约大战之后 我们在 |
[14:10] | in the wreckage of one of the Chitauri cruisers. | 奇塔瑞战舰的残骸里发现了收发机 |
[14:12] | We reached out. Someone answered. | 我们发出了信号 有人回应了 |
[14:15] | You made contact with aliens. | 你们联络了外星人 |
[14:17] | It’s an alliance of several races. | 对方是一个多种族联盟 |
[14:19] | They call themselves the Confederacy. | 他们自称”联盟” |
[14:20] | Well, why the hell wasn’t I brought in on this? | 为什么这事我不知道 |
[14:23] | General? | 将军 |
[14:26] | Gonna need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我走一趟 |
[14:31] | Come on, Hale. | 过来 黑尔 |
[14:32] | Step away. | 离他远点 |
[14:33] | This is for your own safety. | 这是为了保护你 |
[14:41] | Hail Hydra! | 九头蛇万岁 |
[14:43] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[14:45] | Fool! Get him to medical now! | 蠢货 马上送他去医务室 |
[14:47] | How could you let that happen?! | 你们怎么能让这种事发生 |
[14:49] | Now! Move! | 快点 快去 |
[14:52] | I was looking forward to making that traitor talk. | 我本还挺期待撬开那个叛徒的口呢 |
[14:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:59] | Yeah, fine. I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[15:03] | I thought we’d seen the last of Hydra. | 我以为九头蛇已经绝迹了 |
[15:06] | Well, don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[15:07] | After today, | 过了今天 |
[15:08] | you’ll never have to see one of those squids again. | 你就再不会见到这帮乌贼了 |
[15:13] | I don’t understand | 我不懂 |
[15:14] | what my dog has to do with me graduating. | 我的狗跟我能不能毕业有什么关系 |
[15:16] | Your attachment to that mutt is a liability. | 你对那狗的感情是一种累赘 |
[15:18] | You cannot serve until you complete the test. | 你通过测试之前不能执行任务 |
[15:20] | I’m the only one left! | 只剩我一个了 |
[15:21] | You’re seriously gonna stop me from serving | 你真要阻止我执行任务 |
[15:23] | because of some barbaric ritual?! | 就因为什么野蛮的仪式吗 |
[15:24] | Do not question the Hydra way! | 不要质疑九头蛇的行事方式 |
[15:26] | – You trust in the system! – Why not?! | -你必须相信体制 -为什么不能 |
[15:29] | Look where it’s gotten us! | 看看体制让我们成了什么样 |
[15:30] | We’re this close to being wiped out! | 我们差一点就要被铲除了 |
[15:31] | All the more reason to devote yourself now. | 所以你更加应该全身心投入 |
[15:33] | Eliminate your weakness. | 消灭你的弱点 |
[15:34] | Wake up! | 醒醒吧 |
[15:36] | Me obeying you — that is weakness! | 我无条件服从你 这才是弱点 |
[15:38] | You, with your blind faith, with this stupid tradition — | 你和你的盲目信仰 这愚蠢的传统 |
[15:41] | that’s weakness! | 这才是弱点 |
[15:43] | No! | 不 |
[15:43] | It is a rite of passage to a life built on control and survival! | 这是成人仪式 迎接基于控制和生存的人生 |
[15:48] | That’s why, when you cut off the head, | 所以当你砍下一颗脑袋 |
[15:50] | two more spring up! | 还会长出两颗 |
[16:02] | And now we’re the last two. | 现在只剩我们俩了 |
[16:07] | General Talbot? | 塔伯特准将 |
[16:13] | Your family’s here to see you. | 你的家人来看你了 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:19] | Not a train, because the last one was a train. | 不是火车 因为上一个是火车 |
[16:21] | Choo-choo. Choo-choo train. | 小火车 小火车 |
[16:24] | Right? Uh… | 对吧 |
[16:26] | Strawberry? It’s not a strawberry. | 草莓 不是草莓 |
[16:33] | It’s a cat. | 是一只猫 |
[16:34] | Nice job, Dad. You’re on a roll. | 厉害 爸爸 连着答对了 |
[16:36] | Hey, we can do this, | 我们可以的 |
[16:37] | because I got a mind like a steel trap. | 因为我这脑子像钢夹般牢固 |
[16:40] | We can get through this. | 我们可以成功的 |
[16:41] | All right, so, last one’s a train. | 好了 上一个是火车 |
[16:44] | Wait. I don’t understand. | 等等 我不明白 |
[16:46] | He was getting better, | 他在好转了 |
[16:47] | and now you want to transfer him somewhere… | 现在你们想把他转去… |
[16:49] | More comprehensive. | 能更全面治疗他的环境 |
[16:51] | But he’s getting better. He’s calm. | 但他在好转 他的情绪很平稳 |
[16:54] | Today’s a good day, Mrs. Talbot, | 今天状况不错 塔伯特太太 |
[16:56] | but the damage to his frontal lobe is severe. | 但是他额叶的损伤很严重 |
[16:58] | It’s gonna take a lot more time to retrain his brain | 要恢复他的大脑 让其能再次控制冲动 |
[17:00] | to control his impulses and think clearly. | 进行清晰思考还需要很久 |
[17:02] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:04] | That’s not a friggin’ cat! | 那不是猫 |
[17:05] | – That’s not a cat! – Glenn, honey. | -那不是猫 -格伦 亲爱的 |
[17:07] | – Mom… – Honey, everything is okay. | -妈妈 -亲爱的 没事的 |
[17:09] | George is just trying to help. | 乔治只是想帮忙 |
[17:10] | No, he showed me this — this — | 不 他给我看了这个… |
[17:12] | This is a tiger! | 这是一只老虎 |
[17:13] | I said it was a cat, and he said it was right, | 我说是只猫 他说没错 |
[17:15] | but I’m not right! I’m wrong! | 但我明明不对 我错了 |
[17:17] | How am I gonna get better if nobody’s honest with me?! | 要是你们都不和我说实话 我怎么能好起来 |
[17:18] | Sir, take a moment and — | 先生 冷静点 深呼吸 |
[17:20] | No, you take a moment! Stop it! | 不 你冷静点 住嘴 |
[17:22] | Stop pumping me full of that junk! | 别再给我注射那玩意 |
[17:24] | You s– | 你… |
[17:30] | I… | 我… |
[17:34] | I promise, we’ll take very good care of him. | 我保证我们会照顾好他 |
[17:49] | What in the Sam Hell…? | 这到底… |
[18:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:25] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[18:30] | Boy. | 该死 |
[18:33] | Stomach is so hungry, it’s about to digest itself. | 肚子饿死了 胃都要自我消化了 |
[18:53] | I still outrank you. | 我至少还比你军衔高 |
[19:09] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[19:10] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[19:11] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[19:14] | You want to tell me | 能不能告诉我 |
[19:16] | what we’re doing in this godforsaken place? | 我们在这鬼地方干什么 |
[19:27] | Don’t you walk away from me, young lady! | 不许这样不理我 女士 |
[19:34] | I don’t appreciate being ignored! | 我不喜欢别人无视我 |
[19:37] | You answer me! | 回答我 |
[19:39] | You answer me before I rip those sorry little headphones | 不回答我 我就把你那该死的小耳机 |
[19:42] | from your sorry little — | 从你该死的小… |
[19:46] | I see you’ve met my daughter, Ruby. | 看来你已经见过我女儿露比了 |
[19:51] | Cross-fit Tinker Bell is your daughter? | 这个格斗小叮当是你女儿 |
[19:53] | I’ve known you 20 years. | 我认识你20年 |
[19:55] | You never once mentioned having a child. | 你从来没提过你有孩子 |
[19:59] | I never felt it was anything | 我一直觉得 |
[20:00] | you should be concerned with. | 这和你没关系 |
[20:04] | General Hale, where the hell am I? | 黑尔将军 我到底在哪里 |
[20:07] | All in due time. | 到时候就知道了 |
[20:09] | You don’t speak to your commanding officer like that. | 你不能这样和你的指挥官说话 |
[20:10] | You don’t speak to a superior — | 你不能这样和上级 |
[20:12] | You don’t speak to a superior officer like that, | 你不能这样和你的上级说话 |
[20:14] | and as such, | 所以 |
[20:14] | I’m ordering you to tell me exactly what’s going on! | 我命令你马上告诉我怎么回事 |
[20:17] | Because I’m not gonna put up with one more second of this — | 因为我不会再忍受你… |
[20:25] | Your Air Force career is over. | 你在空军的职业生涯已经结束了 |
[20:27] | Your family is afraid of you. | 你的家人害怕你 |
[20:30] | And your lack of impulse control | 你无法控制你的冲动 |
[20:32] | is a threat to yourself and others. | 对你自己和其他人都是威胁 |
[20:45] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[20:50] | Because there was a time in my life | 因为我曾经有一段时间 |
[20:52] | when I felt like everything was out of control | 觉得一切都失控了 |
[20:54] | and I needed a new purpose, | 我需要新的目标 |
[20:56] | and I see you going through the same ordeal. | 我认为你现在正在经历同样的折磨 |
[21:00] | I think you and I can help each other. | 我觉得我们俩可以互相帮助 |
[21:04] | How? | 怎么帮助 |
[21:06] | Let me show you what I’m working on. | 我带你去看看我在做的事吧 |
[21:10] | I don’t know what the hell this is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[21:12] | I don’t think she knows what the hell this is. | 我不觉得她知道这是什么 |
[21:13] | What the hell is this thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[21:15] | What the — What is this thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[21:17] | What is this contraption? | 这玩意是什么 |
[21:19] | To be honest, I have no idea. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[21:21] | They use it to move ships through the galaxies. | 他们用这个让飞船在星系间穿梭 |
[21:23] | Galaxies? | 星系 |
[21:25] | You’re suggesting — | 你是说 |
[21:26] | Just let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[21:33] | After New York, my predecessors made contact | 纽约一战后 我的前任和太阳系外的 |
[21:35] | with life beyond the solar system. | 生命体取得了联系 |
[21:40] | They gave us this | 他们给了我们这个 |
[21:42] | to travel to the stars and meet with them. | 在星际间穿梭 与他们见面 |
[21:47] | Face to face. | 面对面 |
[21:59] | I learned my predecessors hadn’t just made contact. | 我发现我的前任不仅仅只是取得了联系 |
[22:04] | They had struck a deal for protection. | 他们还达成了一项保护协议 |
[22:07] | From what? | 抵御什么 |
[22:09] | The war coming to Earth. | 即将降临地球的战争 |
[22:11] | It’s only a matter of time before it reaches us. | 迟早会到达我们这里 |
[22:16] | This one’s nuttier than a Butterfinger. | 这家伙比黄油手指饼干还要疯狂 |
[22:18] | She just said what? War? | 她说什么 战争 |
[22:21] | Why didn’t this make it up through the chain of command? | 为什么这事没有上报 |
[22:23] | How come it didn’t get to me? | 为什么没有汇报给我 |
[22:25] | It’s not Air Force, Glenn. | 这不是空军的事务 格伦 |
[22:27] | Then how did you get the project? | 那你怎么会接手这个项目 |
[22:28] | From General Fischer. | 费舍尔将军交给我的 |
[22:30] | The day that he killed himself. | 他自杀的那一天 |
[22:35] | What flag do you fly, General Hale? | 你为哪面旗效力 黑尔将军 |
[22:37] | I think that’s irrelevant when you’re fighting a common enemy. | 我觉得在抵御共同敌人时 这个问题无关紧要 |
[22:40] | What flag… | 你到底为 |
[22:41] | do you fly? | 哪面旗效力 |
[22:44] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[22:44] | If you choose those squid billies, | 如果你选择了那些乌贼伙伴 |
[22:47] | it matters. | 那就重要 |
[22:49] | I didn’t choose Hydra. | 我没有选择九头蛇 |
[22:52] | I was born into it. | 我生来就是 |
[22:54] | Just like you were born and raised and indoctrinated | 就像你在星条旗下出生 |
[22:57] | under the Stars and Stripes. | 长大 被洗脑 |
[22:59] | Indoctrinated? No. I wasn’t. | 被洗脑 我才没有 |
[23:01] | I am not some wing nut, | 我不是世家出身 |
[23:03] | and I stand by my red, white, and blue. | 但我坚守我的星条旗 |
[23:05] | No. You stand by a country founded in oppression. | 不 你坚守的是一个基于压迫的国家 |
[23:08] | You stand by an eagle on a S.H.I.E.L.D. | 是以神盾局为根基的国家 |
[23:10] | even after you saw Daisy Johnson shot you in the head, | 尽管你亲眼看到黛西·约翰逊近距离 |
[23:13] | – point-blank. – That wasn’t Daisy! | -射穿你的脑袋 -那不是黛西 |
[23:17] | I know you think I’ve lost my onions, | 我知道你觉得我脑筋不行了 |
[23:19] | but I’ve got a feeling it was one of Anton Ivanov’s tin cans. | 但我猜那是安东·艾文诺夫的一个铁皮人 |
[23:22] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[23:22] | No, you’re right. That was an LMD. | 没错 那就是个生化机器人替身 |
[23:25] | But it was created by S.H.I.E.L.D., | 但它是神盾局造出来的 |
[23:26] | and it was used on you. | 被用在了你身上 |
[23:30] | Don’t you see these symbols are irrelevant? | 你难道看不出这些符号根本不重要吗 |
[23:32] | We are humans fighting for our survival. | 我们都是在为生存而战的人类 |
[23:36] | We need every weapon we can get in this fight, | 在这场战斗中我们需要每一件武器 |
[23:38] | which is why I need you. | 这就是我需要你的原因 |
[23:40] | You filthy calamari Mata Hari. | 你个章鱼黑心女间谍 |
[23:46] | Weapon? | 武器 |
[23:47] | What kind of weapon, exactly? | 具体来说是什么样的武器 |
[23:50] | It’s an old Hydra device. | 是件旧九头蛇设备 |
[23:53] | I’m starting to understand why I might be here. | 我开始明白我为什么会在这里了 |
[23:55] | But you’re not gonna get it from me. | 但你别想从我这里得到 |
[23:58] | ‘Cause I have a mind like a steel trap. | 因为我这脑子像钢夹般牢固 |
[24:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:02] | I’m the one that hid the Hydra contraband. | 是我把九头蛇违禁品藏起来的 |
[24:06] | And you want to know something else? | 而且你知道吗 |
[24:09] | I’m not talking. | 我不会说的 |
[24:11] | You got to let go of these old symbols. | 你得把这些陈旧的符号放在一边 |
[24:14] | You need to let go of the old Talbot. | 你得把原来的塔伯特放下 |
[24:16] | I am giving you new purpose. | 我在给你一个新的使命 |
[24:19] | Help me save humanity. | 帮助我拯救人类吧 |
[24:21] | I would rather die on my two legs | 我宁可两条腿站着死 |
[24:24] | than slither on eight with you. | 也不要像你那样八腿滑行 |
[24:36] | Actually, squids don’t have legs. | 其实 乌贼是没有腿的 |
[24:38] | They have tentacles. | 它们有的是触手 |
[24:39] | They’re cephalopods. | 他们是头足类软体动物 |
[24:42] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[24:43] | I swear, I will bust your kraken ass! | 我发誓 我要弄死你这个臭海怪 |
[24:46] | Let’s try this conversation again | 等你更理智些时 |
[24:48] | when you’re feeling more reasonable. | 我们再聊吧 |
[24:50] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样 |
[24:52] | You let me out! | 放我走 |
[24:54] | I’ll never talk! You won’t break me! | 我永远不会说的 你别想击溃我 |
[24:57] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s going to be coming through that door any day now! | 神盾局随时都会破门而入 |
[24:59] | You just wait and see! | 你就等着瞧吧 |
[25:00] | Phil Coulson’s coming for me! | 菲尔·科尔森会来找我的 |
[25:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:50] | Is this supposed to keep me off-balance or something, | 这是要让我摸不着头脑吗 |
[25:53] | having me stumble out | 让我跌跌撞撞地走出来 |
[25:54] | to an Econo Lodge continental breakfast? | 就见到一套酒店式的欧陆早餐 |
[25:57] | I give this place a C-minus. | 我只能给这里打个C- |
[26:00] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:03] | “Oops! All Berries.” | “全是浆果” |
[26:05] | Okay. C-plus. | 好吧 C+ |
[26:09] | By the way, when Hale’s done playing games, | 对了 等黑尔玩够了游戏 |
[26:12] | I’ll be in my room. | 让她去我房间找我 |
[26:29] | That girl, the member of your team I haven’t met yet, | 那女孩 我还不认识的你的队员 |
[26:33] | is she the one responsible for cutting my agent’s arms off? | 是她砍了我特工的胳膊吗 |
[26:38] | That’s my daughter, Ruby. | 那是我女儿 露比 |
[26:44] | Seems like a major strike against homeschooling. | 在家教育的反面教材啊 |
[26:47] | She’s not exactly helping your sales pitch | 她对你劝说我跟九头蛇合伙 |
[26:49] | on the merits of teaming up with Hydra. | 可没什么帮助 |
[26:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:56] | Why don’t you let me show you what I’m working on? | 我带你去看看我在做的事吧 |
[26:59] | Bad idea. | 坏主意 |
[27:02] | You don’t even know what it does. | 你还不知道它能做什么呢 |
[27:04] | I don’t need to. | 不需要知道 |
[27:06] | It’s got that weird alien writing on the side. | 它侧面有那种奇怪的外星文字 |
[27:13] | Longitude. | 经度 |
[27:21] | Latitude. | 纬度 |
[27:26] | And altitude. | 高度 |
[27:31] | You need to elevate your vantage point. | 你得抬高你的视角 |
[27:34] | Would you grab that handle, please? | 你可以抓住那个手柄吗 |
[27:36] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[27:37] | I’ve already been to space. | 我去过太空了 |
[27:39] | Pretty recently, actually. | 就最近呢 |
[27:41] | No, you need to meet him for yourself. | 不 你得亲眼见到他 |
[27:43] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[28:07] | Why have you brought this human uninvited? | 你为什么擅自带来了这个人类 |
[28:11] | This is Phil Coulson. | 这是菲尔·科尔森 |
[28:13] | He considers himself humanity’s shield, | 他自视为人类的盾牌 |
[28:16] | one of Earth’s mightiest heroes. | 地球最强大的英雄之一 |
[28:24] | Her words, not mine. | 那是她说的 可不是我 |
[28:28] | He’s that ally that we need. | 他是我们所需要的盟友 |
[28:30] | I’m hoping that you can show him the wisdom | 希望你可以让他明白为什么 |
[28:32] | of helping the Confederacy. | 一定要帮助联盟 |
[28:34] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[28:37] | Your world will soon become a battleground. | 你的世界即将成为战场 |
[28:40] | We will ensure humanity’s survival. | 我们会确保人类得以生存下来 |
[28:43] | For a price? | 但有代价 |
[28:45] | Much smaller than you’ll pay if this comes to Earth. | 比如果这个到达地球会小的多的代价 |
[29:03] | So, the shadow guy will save humanity | 那个阴影男会拯救人类 |
[29:05] | from the alien warships. | 不被外星战舰灭绝 |
[29:07] | Provided we meet certain terms. | 如果我们答应一些条件 |
[29:10] | Let me guess — Gravitonium. | 我猜猜 重力鎓 |
[29:12] | Amongst other things. | 还有其他东西 |
[29:14] | And Inhumans, | 异人 |
[29:15] | or engineered warriors, as they call them. | 他们称之为改造战士 |
[29:18] | That’s why you need me. | 这就是你需要我的原因 |
[29:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:21] | You know where they are and how to contact them. | 你知道他们在哪里 怎么联系他们 |
[29:23] | So you want my help to arm alien warlords. | 你要我帮你给外星军阀送战士 |
[29:27] | You ever consider | 你有没有想过 |
[29:28] | they may not hold up their end of the bargain? | 他们可能不会履约 |
[29:29] | That maybe something called the Confederacy | 或许这个什么联盟 |
[29:31] | will just enslave us all? | 会奴役我们所有人 |
[29:33] | The thought has occurred to me. | 我的确想过 |
[29:34] | Then, why cooperate with them? We need to fight back. | 那为什么要配合 我们得还击 |
[29:37] | Finally, someone who gets it. | 总算有人懂了 |
[29:39] | Altering the deal has always been my goal. | 改变协议本就是我的目标 |
[29:43] | Now you see why we have to stop fighting each other. | 现在你明白我们为什么要停止对抗了 |
[29:45] | And work together. | 携手合作 |
[29:49] | Right now, the Confederacy thinks | 现在联盟认为 |
[29:50] | that we have no choice but to cooperate. | 合作是我们唯一的出路 |
[29:52] | And you wanna prove we’re not so easily coerced. | 你想证明我们没那么好欺负 |
[29:54] | Not only that, but that we’re a galactic superpower | 不仅如此 我们还是银河超级强权 |
[29:56] | not to be toyed with. | 不容小觑 |
[29:57] | That’s gonna require a significant display of force. | 这会需要展示出强大的力量 |
[29:59] | The whole “we will not go quietly into the night” bit. | 就是”我们不会安静入夜”那套 |
[30:02] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[30:03] | You’re familiar with Dr. Whitehall? | 你熟悉怀特霍尔博士吗 |
[30:05] | I buried him. | 我杀了他 |
[30:07] | Go, team. | 加油哦 队友 |
[30:09] | We’ve been searching for an old Whitehall program. | 我们一直在找怀特霍尔的一个旧项目 |
[30:12] | It’s a particle-infusion chamber. | 是一个粒子注入舱 |
[30:14] | It’s designed to create the most powerful man. | 是设计用来创造最强大的人的 |
[30:16] | Like Captain America. | 就像美国队长 |
[30:17] | Better than that. | 比那还好 |
[30:19] | Personally, I’d like to see the most powerful human | 我个人希望最强大的人类 |
[30:21] | not be a man. | 不是男人 |
[30:23] | If the idea is to put your ninja daughter into that chamber, | 如果你是想把你的忍者女儿放进那个舱里 |
[30:26] | this is gonna be a long conversation. | 那我们得争论很久了 |
[30:28] | Cap was selected for his heart, | 美队被选中是因为他的心 |
[30:29] | not cutting off hands. | 不是砍人手臂 |
[30:32] | Ruby is a perfect fit. | 露比非常合适 |
[30:33] | Her physical biometrics were optimized for particle infusion. | 她的生物机能是最适合进行粒子注入的 |
[30:37] | I’m sensing a “But.” | 我感觉到还有”但是” |
[30:39] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[30:42] | I’m not sure she has the temperament. | 我担心她的性格不合适 |
[30:47] | I’m wondering if your Daisy Johnson is a better fit. | 我在想或许你的黛西·约翰逊会更合适 |
[30:51] | You’ve made her into quite the formidable soldier. | 你把她打造成了非常了不起的战士 |
[30:54] | “Made” is not the term I would use. | 我不会说”打造” |
[30:55] | Well, as far as her heart is concerned, | 就她的心而言 |
[30:57] | I hear she sacrificed her own boyfriend | 我听说她为了大局 |
[30:59] | for the greater good. | 牺牲了自己的男友 |
[31:00] | Those decisions are not easily made. | 这种决定可不好做 |
[31:02] | – Now wait a minute – Look, she’s powerful, she’s intelligent, | -等等 -她强大 聪明 |
[31:04] | she’s calculating. | 而且有心计 |
[31:05] | If the Confederacy needs Gravitonium… | 如果联盟需要重力鎓 |
[31:08] | Daisy Johnson is the one to deliver it. | 就该让黛西·约翰逊去送 |
[31:10] | By infusing her with Gravitonium? | 把重力鎓注入她体内吗 |
[31:11] | Yes, she would have the power to level alien armies, | 没错 那样她会有能力铲除一支外星人大军 |
[31:14] | blow their ships apart. | 把他们的飞船炸毁 |
[31:15] | She would be worthy of Whitehall’s code name for the project — | 她可以配得上怀特霍尔给项目起的代号 |
[31:18] | Destroyer of Worlds. | 世界毁灭者 |
[31:22] | Obviously, the guy was overcompensating for something, | 那家伙显然是在过度补偿什么 |
[31:24] | – but – No. No, stop. | -但是 -不行 停下 |
[31:26] | This is a huge mistake — | 这是个天大的错误 |
[31:27] | a broken-planet-sized mistake. | 星球破碎那样的错误 |
[31:29] | Listen, my team wasn’t hiding all these months. | 听我说 我的团队这几个月来没有藏起来 |
[31:33] | We traveled to the future. | 我们去了未来 |
[31:35] | We saw the aftermath of that program. | 我们看到了那个项目的后果 |
[31:39] | You traveled to the future? | 你们去了未来 |
[31:40] | And back. | 然后回来了 |
[31:42] | I saw the Earth cracked apart, | 我看到了地球被震碎 |
[31:44] | but not because of the Confederacy | 但不是因为联盟 |
[31:46] | or that alien ship. | 或那艘外星战舰 |
[31:47] | It was because of my actions. | 是因为我的行为 |
[31:49] | Exactly. Call off the search. | 没错 结束搜寻吧 |
[31:53] | Do not let anyone enter that chamber. | 绝不要让任何人进入那个舱 |
[31:55] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你 |
[31:56] | In this fever dream of yours, | 在你的这场怪梦里 |
[31:57] | are you the big, strong man | 你是那个强大的 |
[31:59] | who’s saving me from my mistakes? | 挽救我错误的男人吗 |
[32:01] | – It’s more complicated than that. You just – I’m sure it is. | -没那么简单 -当然了 |
[32:04] | I can’t tell if you’re delusional | 我都不知道你这是妄想 |
[32:05] | or playing games with me. | 还是在跟我玩游戏 |
[32:08] | This is very disappointing. | 这真是令人失望 |
[32:10] | I thought you, of all people, | 我还以为 |
[32:12] | could see the bigger picture. | 你是最该能看清大局的人 |
[32:14] | Clearly, you’re just like the rest of them. | 显然 你跟他们都一样 |
[32:16] | I listened to you! Now listen to me, General! | 我听你说了 你该听我的了 将军 |
[32:18] | I’ve heard enough. | 我听够了 |
[32:20] | Let’s try this conversation again | 等你更理智些时 |
[32:21] | when you’re feeling more reasonable. | 我们再聊吧 |
[32:23] | You’re making a huge mistake! | 你在犯下天大的错误 |
[32:24] | No! | 不 |
[32:25] | You have to listen to me! | 你得听我说 |
[32:37] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[32:40] | Did you actually… | 你真的 |
[32:43] | travel to the future? | 去了未来吗 |
[32:44] | ‘Cause my mom doesn’t believe that. | 因为我妈妈不相信 |
[32:46] | Well-aware how crazy it sounds. | 我知道那听上去多么疯狂 |
[32:49] | So, if you really did see the future, then… | 如果你真的见到了未来 那 |
[32:53] | tell me how I fail. | 告诉我 我怎么失败的 |
[32:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:57] | You told my mom that the Destroyer of Worlds | 你对我妈妈说是世界毁灭者 |
[33:00] | cracks the planet apart, so… | 把地球震碎了 那么 |
[33:03] | what did I do wrong? | 我做错了什么 |
[33:05] | I hate to burst your apocalyptic bubble, | 真不想戳碎你对天启的幻想 |
[33:08] | but it wasn’t you. | 但不是你 |
[33:13] | Daisy Johnson. | 黛西·约翰逊 |
[33:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:18] | That’s a bad idea, Ruby. | 这不是个好主意 露比 |
[33:20] | You can’t beat her. | 你打不过她 |
[33:21] | Yes, I can. | 我能 |
[33:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:27] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[33:29] | But I can recommend some medication, | 但我可以推荐你试试药物治疗 |
[33:31] | preferably at a high dosage. | 最好是大剂量的 |
[33:34] | Other than that, I’m not talking. | 除此之外 我不会再开口了 |
[33:42] | Why don’t I show you how that worked out | 我让你看看上一个对我 |
[33:43] | for the last guy who said that to me. | 说这话的人的下场吧 |
[33:48] | Stay quiet. | 别说话 |
[33:50] | Stay quiet. | 别说话 |
[33:51] | Don’t even make a sound. She’ll — | 一句话别说 她会… |
[33:54] | Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[33:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:01] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[34:02] | I told them you would come. | 我就说你会来的 |
[34:04] | I tried to hold out. | 我努力坚持了 |
[34:05] | S.H.I.E.L.D. never came. | 但神盾局一直不来 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry, Phil. I told them everything. | 抱歉 菲尔 但我什么都告诉他们了 |
[34:09] | I held out as long as I could, but S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t show up. | 我撑到再也无法撑下去 神盾局一直没来 |
[34:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:13] | Phil, Phil, it’s — | 菲尔 |
[34:16] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry, Coulson! I’m sorry! | 对不起 科尔森 对不起 |
[34:23] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[34:24] | Daisy? Did you hear me? | 黛西 你听到了吗 |
[34:27] | Yeah, I heard you. I’m just thinking it through. | 听到了 我就是在思考 |
[34:33] | Strucker’s escape, Anton, Creel… | 斯特拉克跑了 安东 克里尔 |
[34:37] | And her connection to General Fischer. | 还有她跟费舍尔将军的联系 |
[34:40] | Hale is Hydra. | 黑尔是九头蛇 |
[34:42] | Hale Hydra. | 黑尔九头蛇[万岁] |
[34:44] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[34:46] | How are we still fighting Nazis today? | 我们现在怎么还要跟纳粹战斗 |
[34:49] | More importantly, why does she need Coulson? | 更重要的是 她为什么需要科尔森 |
[34:53] | Okay. I don’t even know where to start. | 好吧 我都不知道该从哪入手 |
[34:56] | Obviously, we have to get ahead of her, | 显然 我们得抢先她一步 |
[34:57] | but we have no leads, | 但我们毫无线索 |
[34:59] | because everyone in Hydra’s locked up, | 因为九头蛇的人都被关起来了 |
[35:01] | but we can’t question them without false documents, | 但我们想审讯他们 就需要假证件 |
[35:02] | which I can’t get without more resources. | 而我们要拿到那个 就需要更多资源 |
[35:04] | So there’s no — Hey. | 所以 没办法… |
[35:07] | Coulson chose you for a reason. | 科尔森选了你是有原因的 |
[35:09] | Take a breath. | 喘口气 |
[35:10] | This is just another fight. | 这只是又一场战斗 |
[35:12] | No, it’s not. I can’t quake this away. | 不是的 这事我不能震走 |
[35:14] | Remember combat training. | 记住你的战斗训练 |
[35:18] | Take what you have, | 拿你所掌握的 |
[35:19] | use it to your advantage. | 为己所用 |
[35:21] | We have nothing. | 我们什么都没有 |
[35:25] | We have a super villain. | 我们有个超级坏蛋 |
[35:40] | Go on. Let’s get it over with. | 来吧 赶紧了事吧 |
[35:41] | Tell me that I can’t be trusted anymore. | 说我再也不值得信任了 |
[35:43] | You forget that I was Hydra in the Framework, too. | 你忘了我在框架里也是九头蛇 |
[35:47] | I know how this works. | 我了解这是怎么回事 |
[35:49] | I made decisions I regret. | 我也做了让我后悔的决定 |
[35:51] | This isn’t the Framework. | 这里不是框架 |
[35:53] | And, truthfully… | 而且 老实说 |
[35:58] | …I don’t regret it. | 我不后悔 |
[36:02] | Just how it had to be done. | 只是后悔只能采取那种办法 |
[36:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:06] | I’m not asking you to apologize for it. | 我不是叫你为此道歉 |
[36:11] | I’m asking you to embrace it. | 我是要你接受它 |
[36:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:17] | Just need to calibrate the myoelectric interface. | 只需要调整好肌电接口 |
[36:20] | Wouldn’t want her suffering any neural distortion. | 可不希望给她造成神经扭曲 |
[36:23] | No disrespect, but you sure you got this, | 无意冒犯 但你真的没问题吗 |
[36:26] | or do you need to consult Fitz? | 不需要找菲兹吗 |
[36:29] | No need. | 不用 |
[36:34] | Listen, I know you went into the Framework, but… | 我知道你去过框架 但是 |
[36:37] | for those of us who were really plugged in, it was… | 但我们这些真正被接进去的 |
[36:41] | Well, it’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[36:43] | It… | 那 |
[36:43] | It’s you, but it’s not you. | 是你 但又不是你 |
[36:47] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m — I’m saying this all wrong. | 很抱歉 我表达得不对 |
[36:48] | – I understand. – No, what I mean is that, | -我理解 -我的意思是 |
[36:51] | it’s not that Fitz is still a bad guy out here. | 不是说菲兹在这里还是坏人 |
[36:55] | It’s that he was still a good guy in there. | 而是他内心还是个好人 |
[36:59] | Somehow. | 在某些层面上 |
[37:03] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[37:05] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:12] | Moment of truth. | 看看行不行吧 |
[37:29] | So, when Yo-Yo wakes up, | 等悠悠球醒来 |
[37:30] | she’s gonna be stronger than before? | 她会比之前更强壮吗 |
[37:32] | Theoretically. | 理论上是的 |
[37:36] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[37:38] | Just that, lately, | 就是 最近 |
[37:39] | she’s been acting like she’s bulletproof, | 她一副自己刀枪不入的样子 |
[37:41] | like nothing can stop her. | 就好像什么都无法阻止她 |
[37:44] | Well, that is not an uncommon attitude for our team. | 这种态度对于我们这支队伍不是很正常吗 |
[37:47] | No, this is different. | 这不一样 |
[37:49] | Yo-Yo saw herself in the Lighthouse, | 悠悠球在灯塔里见到了自己 |
[37:51] | so now she knows for a fact | 所以她现在确定 |
[37:54] | that she lives far into the future. | 她能活到未来 |
[37:58] | So, if Yo-Yo subscribes to Fitz’s theory | 如果悠悠球相信菲兹的理论 |
[38:00] | that time can’t be changed, then — | 认为时间不能被改变 |
[38:01] | She thinks she can’t be killed. | 她认为自己死不了 |
[38:06] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[38:07] | What’s your conclusion? | 你的结论是什么 |
[38:08] | Well, we know that Hale went after Gravitonium, | 我们知道黑尔想得到重力鎓 |
[38:10] | so unless she’s experimenting with artificial gravity, | 除非她在做人工重力的实验 |
[38:13] | I think she’s trying to build a weapon. | 我觉得她是想制造一件武器 |
[38:15] | But why does Hale want Coulson? | 但黑尔为什么要科尔森 |
[38:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:20] | If we can determine Hale’s target, | 如果我可以确定黑尔的目标 |
[38:22] | then we can infer Coulson’s role. | 才能推断科尔森的角色 |
[38:25] | We have a lot of intel on file. | 我们有很多文件情报 |
[38:31] | I just need a few hours’ access | 我需要几小时查看 |
[38:32] | to the computers and the labs. | 电脑和实验室 |
[38:34] | I can figure it out. | 我可以解开的 |
[38:40] | I can’t help when I’m locked up in this cell. | 我被关在这监狱里无法帮忙 |
[38:46] | Not a chance. | 绝对不行 |
[38:47] | I suspected you were listening. | 我就猜到你在听 |
[38:48] | Yeah, and, of course, your solution involves us letting you out. | 是啊 你的解决方案当然包括放你出去 |
[38:51] | – I’m only trying to help, Daisy. – He’s still on our side. | -我只是想帮忙 黛西 -他还是我们这边的 |
[38:54] | Don’t defend him, not to me. | 别在我面前维护他 |
[38:56] | There’s not a lot of team left here, | 我们没剩多少队员了 |
[38:58] | so let’s hold it together. | 还是不要自己散架 |
[38:59] | We had to seal the rift shut. | 我们必须关闭裂缝 |
[39:01] | By any means, no matter how sadistic. | 不惜一切 不管手段多残忍 |
[39:03] | – Okay. Well, would you have agreed to do it? – Never. | -好吧 那你会同意吗 -绝不 |
[39:05] | Well, then, I didn’t have a choice. | 那我就没有选择 |
[39:10] | You didn’t have a choice? | 你没有选择 |
[39:11] | You drugged me, you restrained me, | 你给我下药 把我绑了起来 |
[39:15] | and you cut into me. | 还切开了我 |
[39:17] | I don’t feel good about it, either, | 我也不好受 |
[39:18] | but in a few hours, | 但要是再等几小时 |
[39:21] | the town up there would’ve been affected, as well, | 地面上的小镇也会受到影响 |
[39:23] | so… I’m sorry. | 所以 抱歉 |
[39:25] | I don’t need your forgiveness. | 我不需要你原谅 |
[39:27] | I just need you to trust me. | 我只需要你信任我 |
[39:28] | You are not leaving this room. | 你别想离开这个房间 |
[39:30] | You are Hydra. | 你是九头蛇 |
[39:31] | Well, that’s an advantage. | 那是个优势 |
[39:33] | I salute the same flag as those people. | 我跟他们向同一面旗致敬 |
[39:35] | Yeah, but we don’t turn on our own here. | 是啊 但我们可不对自己人下手 |
[39:37] | Do you want me to recount all the times that you did? | 你要我回述你对自己人动手的那几次吗 |
[39:44] | We’ll figure out another way to track Hale down. | 我们再想别的办法追踪黑尔 |
[39:46] | – We’ve done it before. – And it was a trap. | -我们之前做到过 -却中了陷阱 |
[39:47] | It’ll be different this time. | 这次会不一样的 |
[39:48] | Yeah, ’cause you’ve got powers back, | 是啊 因为你恢复了异能 |
[39:50] | and they’ve got the Gravitonium. | 而他们有重力鎓 |
[39:52] | We already sealed one crack in the Earth. | 我们已经封上了一条地球裂缝 |
[39:56] | It doesn’t take a fortune teller | 就算不会算命 |
[39:57] | to see how easy it would be to make another one. | 也猜得到再制造一条有多简单 |
[40:01] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听吗 |
[40:02] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[40:09] | Daisy, where are you going? | 黛西 你去哪 |
[40:12] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[40:14] | It might not take a fortune teller, | 虽然不需要算命的 |
[40:15] | but why not ask one anyway? | 但问问也无妨 |
[40:19] | You want to bring Robin out of hiding | 你想把萝宾找出来 |
[40:20] | and risk her getting hurt? | 冒她受到伤害的险吗 |
[40:22] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[40:22] | Our leader is missing. We have to get him back. | 我们的领袖不见了 我们得把他找回来 |
[40:27] | We need every weapon we can get in this fight. | 这场战斗我们需要一切可用的武器 |
[40:32] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:38] | Again, I can’t do anything | 我再说一次 我被关在这里 |
[40:39] | while I’m locked away in this dungeon. | 就什么都做不了 |
[40:43] | Like a… | 就像个 |
[40:45] | hideous, freckled stepchild. | 难看的麻子脸继子 |
[40:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:52] | You’re not in the least bit hideous. | 你才不难看呢 |
[40:55] | Take it you and Daisy had a productive chat. | 看来你和黛西聊得颇有成效 |
[40:58] | She quaked me against the wall and then stormed out, | 她把我震摔在墙上 然后冲了出去 |
[41:00] | so, yeah, it was quite productive. | 所以 是的 挺有成效 |
[41:05] | You’ve got that look. | 你有那个表情 |
[41:10] | I’ve been thinking about you and me — | 我一直在想你和我 |
[41:12] | about us. | 想我们 |
[41:15] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[41:16] | Relax. | 放松 |
[41:19] | I know we get through this. | 我知道我们能撑过去 |
[41:25] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[41:27] | Yeah. It’s mine. | 嗯 是我的 |
[41:31] | After my injury, I got the number engraved | 我受伤后 刻上了数字 |
[41:32] | because I couldn’t remember the name. | 因为我记不住名字 |
[41:34] | See, that’s the thing. | 瞧问题是 |
[41:38] | This one’s yours. | 这个才是你的 |
[41:46] | That other tool belongs to Deke… | 另一件工具是迪克的 |
[41:52] | …who got it from his grandfather. | 他从外祖父那里继承来的 |
[41:56] | He’s my… | 他是我 |
[41:58] | …our… | 我们的 |
[42:02] | …grandson? | 外孙 |
[42:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:07] | But… | 但是 |
[42:09] | he’s the worst. | 他讨厌死了 |
[42:13] | I think he’s perfect. | 我觉得他好完美 |
[42:15] | Plus, his very existence proves that | 而且 他的存在证明了 |
[42:18] | you and I make it to the Lighthouse… | 你我活到了灯塔 |
[42:21] | and live long enough to raise a daughter. | 活到养大了一个女儿 |
[42:26] | Do you see what this means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[42:29] | It means that our daughter’s obviously gonna marry | 我们的女儿肯定是嫁了个 |
[42:30] | some belligerent space goon | 好斗的太空笨蛋 |
[42:32] | if she’s gonna give birth to a Deke. | 才能生下迪克 |
[42:35] | No, Fitz. | 不 菲兹 |
[42:37] | It means you and I are invincible. | 这意味着你我是不可阻挡的 |