时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We have to live with the choices we make. | 我们得承担自己做出的选择 |
[00:04] | And how I have to make mine. | 现在我也得做出我的选择 |
[00:11] | Yo-Yo saw herself in the Lighthouse, | 悠悠球在灯塔里见到了自己 |
[00:13] | so she thinks she can’t be killed. | 所以她认为自己死不了 |
[00:15] | You’re our grandson. | 你是我们的外孙 |
[00:16] | His very existence proves that | 他的存在证明了 |
[00:18] | you and I make it to the Lighthouse. | 你我活到了灯塔 |
[00:20] | Do you see what this means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[00:21] | It means you and I are invincible. | 这意味着你我是不可阻挡的 |
[00:23] | You cut into me. | 你切开了我 |
[00:24] | You are not leaving this room. | 你别想离开这个房间 |
[00:26] | I come with you, my people get away unharmed. | 我跟你走 我的人可以安全离开 |
[00:28] | I can agree to that. | 这我可以同意 |
[00:29] | You want to bring Robin out of hiding | 你想把萝宾找出来 |
[00:30] | and risk her getting hurt? | 冒她受到伤害的险吗 |
[00:31] | Our leader is missing. We have to get him back. | 我们的领袖不见了 我们得把他找回来 |
[00:33] | Well, we know that Hale went after Gravitonium, | 我们知道黑尔想得到重力鎓 |
[00:35] | so I think she’s trying to build a weapon. | 我觉得她是想制造一件武器 |
[00:37] | It’s a particle-infusion chamber. | 是一个粒子注入舱 |
[00:39] | If the idea is to put your ninja daughter into that, | 如果你是想把你的忍者女儿放进那个舱里 |
[00:42] | this is gonna be a long conversation. | 那我们得争论很久了 |
[00:43] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[00:45] | I’m wondering if your Daisy Johnson is a better fit. | 我在想或许你的黛西·约翰逊会更合适 |
[00:47] | She would be worthy of Whitehall’s code name for the project — | 她可以配得上怀特霍尔给项目起的代号 |
[00:50] | Destroyer of Worlds. | 世界毁灭者 |
[00:52] | No. No, stop. | 不行 停下 |
[00:53] | You’re making a huge mistake! | 这是个天大的错误 |
[00:54] | No! | 不 |
[01:06] | General Hale. | 黑尔将军 |
[01:10] | I know you’re bummed the whole team-up thing | 我知道你在为无法实现联手 |
[01:12] | isn’t gonna happen. | 而失望 |
[01:16] | But it still seems kind of petty, | 但这也太小气了吧 |
[01:19] | taking away my cot… | 拿走我的床 |
[01:21] | my chair… | 我的椅子 |
[01:24] | and my Cap’n Crunch. | 和我的松脆船长 |
[01:26] | That last one really hurt. | 最后一个真是不能忍 |
[01:30] | And you’re gonna destroy the Earth, so… | 而且你会毁灭地球 所以 |
[01:36] | I told you we’d get Coulson. | 我说了我们会抓到科尔森 |
[01:38] | And he’ll pay for General Talbot | 等他交出了异人 |
[01:39] | after he’s turned over his Inhumans. | 他会为塔伯特准将的事付出代价 |
[01:42] | But for now… | 但现在 |
[01:45] | I know you enjoy it, | 我知道你很喜欢 |
[01:47] | the feel of a new material. | 接触新材料的感觉 |
[01:50] | I’ve been looking forward to this one. | 我很期待这一个 |
[01:53] | The question is, what do you want me to do with it? | 问题是 你想让我怎么做 |
[01:55] | Whitehall, Strucker, even Talbot — | 怀特霍尔 斯特拉克 甚至是塔伯特 |
[01:58] | they all wanted your compliance. | 他们都要你服从 |
[02:00] | I’m offering transformation. | 而我在向你提供转化的机会 |
[02:02] | Into what? | 转化成什么 |
[02:04] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |
[02:09] | Show us what you can do. | 让我们看看你的能耐 |
[02:14] | Why hand him this? | 为什么把这个交给他 |
[02:16] | Talbot already gave up the location of the chamber. | 塔伯特已经透露了舱的位置 |
[02:18] | Yes, and we’re waiting for Strucker | 是的 我们在等斯特拉克 |
[02:20] | to show us how to put it together. | 教我们如何把它组装好 |
[02:22] | His father never made it easy | 他父亲向来让人 |
[02:23] | for someone to steal his work. | 不好窃取他的成果 |
[02:25] | – But Creel — – Creel will give us answers. | -但克里尔 -克里尔能给我们答案 |
[02:27] | No one understood Gravitonium except for Ian Quinn, | 除了伊恩·奎恩没人懂重力鎓 |
[02:29] | and he’s been in hiding for years. | 而他已经藏匿多年了 |
[02:31] | But if Creel touches it — | 但如果克里尔触碰了它 |
[02:32] | Yes, he’ll help us understand what we’re dealing with here. | 是的 他会帮我们了解这究竟是什么东西 |
[02:36] | Before you give it to me. | 然后你会把它给我 |
[02:40] | I don’t want to infuse your cells | 我不想将我们 |
[02:41] | with something we know nothing about. | 毫不了解的东西注入你细胞里 |
[02:42] | So then why not talk to Coulson about it? | 那为什么不去问科尔森 |
[02:45] | He has experience with it. | 他对此有经验 |
[02:46] | And I think after two days in isolation, | 我想经过两天的单独监禁 |
[02:48] | maybe an olive branch — | 或许伸出橄榄枝 |
[02:49] | We’ve done the olive branch. | 我们递过橄榄枝了 |
[02:51] | We stick the screws to him now. | 现在要对他采取强硬手段 |
[02:53] | A week without sleep and food, | 一周不吃不睡 |
[02:55] | we’ll see what he has to say. | 再看看他有什么要说的 |
[03:00] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[03:30] | Hey! Get me out! | 把我拉出来 |
[03:36] | Get me out of here! | 拉我出去 |
[03:38] | Stop! | 停 |
[03:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[03:50] | What did you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[03:52] | It’s alive. | 它是活的 |
[04:15] | Wow. Hey, Simmons was right. | 西蒙斯是对的 |
[04:16] | She said you might become stronger than before, | 她说你也许会变得比以前更强 |
[04:18] | but you’re murdering that heavy bag. | 但你要把那个沙包打死了 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:22] | Feels good to not be laying on a bed for once. | 终于不用一直躺着感觉真好 |
[04:28] | Yeah, well, maybe — Unh! | 也许吧 |
[04:30] | Maybe don’t push too hard, though. | 但也别太勉强了 |
[04:31] | We just put those things on you. | 我们才刚给你装上 |
[04:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:36] | I’m just getting used to them. | 我只是在习惯 |
[04:40] | Look, I know you like to do things fast, | 我知道你喜欢速战速决 |
[04:43] | but you don’t know your strength yet. | 但你还不了解自己的力量 |
[04:45] | So maybe a little caution couldn’t hurt for a change. | 这次不妨就谨慎点 |
[04:49] | I know that speech by heart. | 你这番话我都能背下来了 |
[04:50] | Well, you’re the one talking about how you’re indestructible | 是你一直在说自己坚不可摧 |
[04:52] | and saying you can’t die. | 有不死之身 |
[04:54] | How was I supposed to take that? | 这让我怎么想 |
[04:55] | I guess it was just, uh… | 那大概只是 |
[04:57] | the pain medication talking. | 止痛药害我说胡话 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | Well, you can at least hydrate. | 至少喝点水 |
[05:04] | Okay, Pacquiao? | 好不好 拳击冠军帕奎奥 |
[05:09] | And later on, I can run a diagnostic on those arms. | 过后我帮你诊断一下义肢 |
[05:12] | What? Don’t look at me like that. | 怎么 别那么看我 |
[05:14] | What, I’m not babying you. I’m a mechanic. | 我这不是保护过度 我是机械师 |
[05:16] | A well-oiled machine needs oil. | 想让机器运转良好 就需要上油 |
[05:18] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:36] | I don’t see it. | 我看不出来 |
[05:38] | None of you looks like me. | 你长得一点都不像我 |
[05:40] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, Grandpappy. | 我不知道该说什么 姥爷 |
[05:43] | I guess your daughter found a real man. | 看来你女儿找了个真汉子 |
[05:47] | Of all people. | 偏偏是你 |
[05:53] | Why couldn’t it be Flint? | 为什么不是弗林特 |
[05:55] | I liked Flint. | 我喜欢弗林特 |
[05:57] | Well, that’s a lovely sentiment. | 这真是感人 |
[05:59] | That’s almost as loving as when you had a robot… | 跟你让机器人拿枪指着我的头 |
[06:02] | point a gun to my head. | 一样有爱 |
[06:04] | I didn’t want to hurt anybody. | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[06:07] | It’s fine. It’s the first move you made | 没事的 那是你第一次 |
[06:09] | that actually made me respect you a little bit. | 让我对你稍微起了点敬意 |
[06:15] | It’s my kind of move. | 我也会做出这种事 |
[06:17] | And this place, 80 years from now, | 八十年后在这里 |
[06:18] | I’d survived on moves like that. | 我能凭类似的举动活下来 |
[06:20] | ‘Cause it was kill or be killed. | 不是杀人就是被杀 |
[06:22] | I know Johnson’s still mad at me | 我知道约翰逊还在气我 |
[06:24] | about the whole “selling her into slavery” thing, | “把她当成奴隶卖掉”的事 |
[06:26] | but you got to play the long game, | 但你得把眼光放长远 |
[06:28] | or else the whole world is gonna be a vacancy, right? | 不然整个世界都会变成空位 对不对 |
[06:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:35] | And you say you don’t see the resemblance? | 你还说你看不出相似之处 |
[06:38] | Okay. Well, quality time was fun, but I’m late. | 好了 亲情时刻很有趣 但我要迟到了 |
[06:40] | I don’t know if you noticed, but… | 不知道你注意到没 但是 |
[06:42] | ever since she’s been in charge, | 自从黛西成了负责人 |
[06:43] | Daisy’s kind of a hard-ass. | 她就变得好强硬 |
[06:48] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[06:53] | Can I pick your brain for a minute? | 能不能请教一下 |
[06:55] | That’s a weird saying. | 这么说好奇怪 |
[06:55] | I was hoping you could tell me more about our future. | 我想让你再多告诉我一些我们未来的事 |
[06:58] | I mean, you saw it — it sucked. | 你亲眼看见了 糟透了 |
[06:59] | No, I mean Fitz and me. | 不 是菲兹和我 |
[07:01] | Do you recall any evidence of major injury, | 你记得有什么受过重伤的迹象 |
[07:04] | any noticeable scarring, perhaps? | 或显眼的伤疤吗 |
[07:05] | I don’t remember you guys at all. | 我根本不记得你们 |
[07:06] | I didn’t even know your real names. | 连你们真名叫什么都不知道 |
[07:08] | Everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. changed them | 神盾局成员被追捕时 |
[07:09] | when they were getting hunted down. | 都改名换姓了 |
[07:11] | I just knew you as Nana and Bobo. | 我只知道你们是姥姥和姥爷 |
[07:13] | But you guys made it to the Lighthouse. | 但你们活到了灯塔 |
[07:16] | Good to hear. | 那真好 |
[07:17] | Mom talked about you a lot | 妈妈总提你们 |
[07:19] | but never mentioned any health stuff. | 但从来没说过关于健康方面的 |
[07:21] | I’m pretty sure you were tiptop. | 你们应该是健康得很 |
[07:25] | You remind me of her. | 我让我想起她 |
[07:29] | If you want, I could tell you stories about what you — | 要是你想 我可以给你讲讲 |
[07:31] | I think it’s best not to know too much. | 还是别知道太多比较好 |
[07:35] | It’s enough to know Fitz and I live long enough to create her. | 知道我和菲兹能活到造出她就足够了 |
[07:39] | Yeah, well, you certainly will, | 是啊 你们肯定会的 |
[07:42] | as long as you guys… | 只要你们 |
[07:45] | you know… | 你懂的… |
[07:46] | But anyway, I-I don’t know how much longer I’m gonna make it | 但我要是不赶紧走的话 |
[07:49] | if I don’t get a move on, because… | 怕是活不了多久了 因为 |
[07:52] | I don’t know if you noticed, | 我不知道你注意到没 |
[07:53] | but ever since she’s been in charge, | 自从黛西成了负责人 |
[07:55] | Daisy has really just become a hard-ass. | 她就变得好强硬 |
[08:00] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[08:04] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[08:05] | I understand the risk of taking her out of hiding, | 我知道带萝宾离开藏身处有风险 |
[08:07] | but Robin is our best shot at finding Coulson. | 但她是我们找到科尔森的最佳机会 |
[08:08] | I have to talk to her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[08:10] | And look, I — I get that you’re afraid to see her again, | 我明白你害怕再见到她 |
[08:12] | but she’s the most powerful tool we have. | 但她是我们最有力的工具 |
[08:14] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[08:15] | Sorry I’m — I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:17] | I was just — just getting all my gear together, | 我刚刚在收拾东西 |
[08:19] | but I’m ready to go. Geared up. Mission-ready. | 我已经准备好了 一切就绪 整装待发 |
[08:25] | I’ll just go ahead and get to the command center. | 我先去指挥中心了 |
[08:30] | – Was he late? – I have no idea. | -他迟到了吗 -我不知道 |
[08:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:33] | I was hoping to have another word with you about Fitz. | 我想再跟你谈谈菲兹的事 |
[08:35] | We can’t have that conversation again, Simmons. | 不能再谈这个了 西蒙斯 |
[08:37] | Yes, well, Robin may have answers, | 好吧 萝宾可能有答案 |
[08:40] | but she may not, | 但她也可能不知道 |
[08:41] | whereas Fitz has a concrete lead on a Hydra weapon. | 而菲兹有九头蛇武器的可靠线索 |
[08:43] | We get to that first, we get to Hale. | 我们先找到那武器 就找到了黑尔 |
[08:45] | That could lead to Coulson and — | 也许就能找到科尔森 |
[08:46] | Fitz is sick. | 菲兹病了 |
[08:47] | You should be worried about that. | 你应该更担心他的病情 |
[08:50] | Look, you can compile his intel, | 你可以整理一下他的情报 |
[08:52] | and we will review it when we get back. | 等我们回来再看 |
[08:53] | But right now, Zephyr One is leaving. | 但现在 和风一号要走了 |
[08:57] | And, Simmons, Mack is in charge when I’m gone, | 还有 西蒙斯 我不在的时候迈克负责 |
[09:00] | and he’s under strict orders Fitz stays locked up. | 我给他下了严格命令 不能放出菲兹 |
[09:02] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[09:04] | I understand what you’re saying. | 我听到了 |
[09:07] | Good. | 好 |
[09:12] | You might want to dial it back. | 是不是别那么强硬 |
[09:14] | – I think she’s wrong. – You made that perfectly clear. | -我觉得她错了 -你表达得很清楚 |
[09:16] | But you’re leading us now, | 但你现在是领导 |
[09:17] | and it’s new to everyone, not just you. | 大家都不习惯 不只是你 |
[09:20] | I’m just leading us to Coulson. Then he can have his job back. | 我只想带我们找到科尔森 让他恢复原职 |
[09:25] | Daisy won’t listen. I think it’s time we try a new approach. | 黛西不肯听 我觉得我们该试个新方法了 |
[09:28] | To what? Why’d you drag me here? | 什么新方法 为什么拉我过来 |
[09:31] | Because I’ve realized we have to think differently. | 因为我意识到我们得换个思路 |
[09:33] | Fitz started to, and he’s paying for it. | 菲兹就换了个思路 现在他付出了代价 |
[09:35] | But you can’t deny it worked. | 但你无法否认那确实有用 |
[09:37] | And you. | 还有你 |
[09:39] | Mack said you believe you can’t die. | 迈克说你觉得自己不会死 |
[09:41] | I know it sounds crazy, Jemma — | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 珍玛 |
[09:42] | I don’t think it’s crazy. | 我不觉得这很疯狂 |
[09:44] | I believe it’s true. | 我觉得这是事实 |
[09:47] | I’m glad someone understands. | 我很高兴有人能理解 |
[09:49] | I don’t just mean you. | 不只是你 |
[09:53] | You guys didn’t see yourselves in the future. | 你们没有在未来看到自己 |
[09:54] | No. Deke is our proof. | 对 但迪克是我们的证据 |
[09:59] | His mother… | 他妈妈 |
[10:01] | was our daughter. | 是我们的女儿 |
[10:06] | – Deke… – Is our grandson. | -迪克 -是我们的外孙 |
[10:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:11] | – Thank you. – No, no, it’s really quite sweet. | -谢谢 -不 这其实挺好的 |
[10:14] | Well, it makes as much sense as anything else. | 这不比其他的事更疯狂了 |
[10:17] | So we’re the invincible three, huh? | 那我们是无敌三人组了 |
[10:21] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:23] | Daisy’s taking a long shot to find where Hale is keeping Coulson, | 黛西找黑尔把科尔森藏在哪的办法成功几率太小 |
[10:26] | but we have something concrete | 但我们有确凿的线索 |
[10:27] | that can get us one step ahead of her. | 可以让我们比她快一步 |
[10:29] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[10:30] | Hale may be after a weapon powered by Gravitonium, | 黑尔可能想要一个用重力鎓驱动的武器 |
[10:32] | probably in a location | 它可能在一个 |
[10:33] | that Malick turned over to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 马利克供给了神盾局的地方 |
[10:35] | That sounds bad. I’m in. | 听起来不妙 我加入 |
[10:38] | So we go to these places and knock down doors? | 我们是要去那里破门而入吗 |
[10:41] | I can knock down doors now. | 我现在可是能破门了 |
[10:44] | I can’t go anywhere. | 我哪都不能去 |
[10:46] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[10:48] | I know you feel like you’re battling something inside you, | 我知道你觉得你在和心魔斗争 |
[10:51] | but I trust you. | 但我相信你 |
[10:52] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 相信 |
[10:57] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:58] | Because I’m going to get you out. | 因为我要把你弄出来 |
[11:00] | And we’re going to go after this thing. | 我们要一起去追查这个线索 |
[11:03] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[11:05] | We have a problem. | 我们有个问题 |
[11:06] | Mack — he’s the only one that can open Fitz’s cell now. | 迈克 他现在是唯一能打开菲兹牢门的人 |
[11:10] | He won’t want to, Jemma. | 他不会想开门的 珍玛 |
[11:11] | He’ll stop us. | 他会阻止我们的 |
[11:13] | No. | 不 |
[11:15] | He’ll try. | 他只能试试 |
[11:21] | It’s far too powerful for you, for him. | 这元素对你们 对他而言太过强大 |
[11:24] | Mr. Creel. | 克里尔先生 |
[11:29] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:32] | It won’t leave my head. | 它在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[11:36] | Whatever’s in there, I can’t control it. | 无论那里面是什么 我无法控制它 |
[11:40] | I think this is more about what’s happening inside you. | 我觉得这更多是因为你的心绪 |
[11:44] | What are you talking about? | 你这什么意思 |
[11:47] | You and I are a creation of the old Hydra. | 你我都是老九头蛇的产物 |
[11:50] | That was destroyed. | 那已经被毁灭了 |
[11:52] | When the thing we identify with most falls apart, | 当我们最认可的东西分崩瓦解 |
[11:54] | we lose our footing. | 我们失去了自己的根基 |
[11:56] | We don’t know what our next step is. | 我们不知道自己的下一步是什么 |
[11:59] | I didn’t choose to be created by them. | 我被他们变成这样可不是自己的选择 |
[12:02] | But you get to choose now. | 但你现在可以选择了 |
[12:06] | That’s not what this feels like. | 现在感觉可不是这样 |
[12:08] | That’s what you want. | 这是你想要的 |
[12:11] | We’re going to conduct another test soon. | 我们很快会再进行一次测试 |
[12:13] | Whether you take that next step is up to you. | 是否迈出下一步就取决于你了 |
[12:29] | Watch your heads. | 小心头 |
[12:31] | Just try to get comfortable, and… | 尽量坐舒服点 |
[12:34] | we’ll take off in a few minutes. | 几分钟后就起飞了 |
[12:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | It’s nice to see Mr. Fitz got you all back. | 很高兴菲兹先生把你们全救回来了 |
[12:41] | It’s good to see you guys, too. | 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[12:42] | I-I’m — I’m sorry to take you out of hiding. | 对不起 带你们离开藏身处 |
[12:44] | I wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t… | 如果不是万分要紧 |
[12:47] | really important. | 我不会这么做的 |
[12:49] | Hi, Robin. | 你好啊 萝宾 |
[12:53] | Let’s get you into a seat, honey. | 先给你找个地方坐吧 亲爱的 |
[13:08] | She hasn’t been doing well — | 她的情况不太好 |
[13:11] | for a couple weeks. | 已经好几周了 |
[13:13] | She isn’t speaking to me. | 她不和我说话 |
[13:14] | She isn’t drawing pictures. | 也不画画 |
[13:17] | I don’t know what she’s seeing. | 我不知道她看到了什么 |
[13:19] | Whatever it is, it’s overwhelming her. | 无论是什么 让她难以承受 |
[13:22] | I understand that feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[13:24] | Maybe I can find out what’s on her mind. | 也许我可以搞清楚她脑子里在想什么 |
[13:44] | Good. | 正好 |
[13:49] | I don’t speak German. | 我不会说德语 |
[13:52] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:56] | Well, do these have the answer we’re looking for | 这里面有我们寻找的答案 |
[13:59] | or just more musings from a Hydra has-been? | 还又是一个过气九头蛇的零碎想法 |
[14:03] | My father kept everything separate. | 我父亲把所有东西都分开记录 |
[14:05] | There’s no single journal | 没有留下任何单本日记 |
[14:06] | that explains how the chamber works. | 解释舱的运作方式 |
[14:08] | A-Assembly, the mechanics, the infusion process… | 组装 机械结构以及注入过程 |
[14:12] | So then, we’re still missing something. | 所以我们还是少了些什么 |
[14:13] | I am trying to re-create these as fast as I can, | 我已经在尽快重现这些数据了 |
[14:16] | to understand it all. | 好明白这一切 |
[14:18] | We may be running out of time. | 我们也许没时间了 |
[14:20] | My mother just gave Creel the Gravitonium — | 我母亲刚刚把重力鎓交给了克里尔 |
[14:24] | a new toy for him to play with. | 一件供他把玩的新玩具 |
[14:26] | Creel? | 克里尔 |
[14:26] | What, is he the — the test subject? | 什么 他是测试对象吗 |
[14:28] | That’s what she says, but… | 她是这么说的 但是 |
[14:30] | she’s up to something, and I can feel it. | 她在计划什么 我能感觉得到 |
[14:34] | She wanted to join forces with S.H.I.E.L.D., | 她想要和神盾局联手 |
[14:37] | with Daisy Johnson. | 和黛西·约翰逊联手 |
[14:40] | The Gravitonium is meant for you. | 重力鎓是为你而准备的 |
[14:43] | She can’t make him into the — | 她不能让他成为 |
[14:45] | The Destroyer of Worlds? | 世界毁灭者吗 |
[14:47] | I’ve worked myself to the bone, | 我付出了一切 |
[14:50] | trained my whole life to become this. | 毕生为此训练自己 |
[14:55] | And I’m so close. | 我就快成功了 |
[14:56] | I’ll get you there. | 我会帮你做到 |
[14:58] | I’ll work harder. | 我会更努力的 |
[15:00] | I just — I need to think. | 我只是 需要想想 |
[15:08] | Zephyr One, we’re en route to you. | 和风一号 我们这就去汇合 |
[15:10] | – Five minutes out. – Copy that. | -五分钟后到 -收到 |
[15:12] | You have the cargo onboard? | 人在飞机上吗 |
[15:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[15:15] | Safe and secure. | 安全无恙 |
[15:21] | It’s okay if you don’t want to talk. | 如果你不想说话也没关系 |
[15:24] | You saw something frightening. | 你看到了一些可怕的事 |
[15:26] | It’s okay if you’re feeling scared. | 如果你感到害怕也没关系 |
[15:29] | I was scared of my powers, too. | 我也曾惧怕自己的能力 |
[15:31] | I couldn’t… | 我无法… |
[15:33] | control it, I couldn’t escape it. | 无法控制它 无法逃避它 |
[15:37] | But it — it’ll get better. | 但是 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:40] | It will. | 一定会的 |
[15:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:53] | I wouldn’t ask you | 我不会强迫你 |
[15:54] | to think about anything you don’t want to. | 去想你不愿想的事情 |
[15:58] | But my friend, Phillip J. Coulson… | 但是我的朋友菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[16:03] | he’s the one who helped me get better. | 就是他让我好起来的 |
[16:06] | And right now, he’s lost. | 而现在 他失踪了 |
[16:11] | And I need… | 我需要… |
[16:15] | I need to find him. | 我需要找到他 |
[16:18] | Robin, can you help me find him? | 萝宾 你能帮我找到他吗 |
[16:20] | Please? | 求你了 |
[16:32] | Structure looks good. | 结构看起来完好 |
[16:33] | Hydraulics are okay. | 液压系统没问题 |
[16:35] | I guess you didn’t do any damage with all that punching. | 看来你的拳击练习没有造成什么损伤 |
[16:38] | Yeah, these things are pretty tough. | 嗯 这东西挺耐用的 |
[16:40] | Well, if the arm fits… | 如果手臂合适的话 |
[16:44] | So you’re making arm jokes now? | 你现在要开手臂玩笑了吗 |
[16:46] | I thought those were off-limits. | 我以为这种玩笑是不能开的 |
[16:48] | All right, it’ll be the first and last. | 好吧 这是第一次也是最后一次 |
[16:51] | I’m just glad to see that these are… | 我只是很高兴这玩意… |
[16:54] | …are in good shape. | 情况不错 |
[16:56] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[16:58] | I’d like to do more than… | 我想做更多 不止是 |
[17:00] | work out and get check-ups. | 锻炼和体检 |
[17:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:04] | I want you to let Fitz out of his cell. | 我希望你把菲兹放出来 |
[17:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:12] | Because he knows about a weapon that General Hale wants | 因为他知道一种黑尔将军想要的 |
[17:15] | that uses gravity, and we need to get it first. | 使用重力的武器 而我们得先拿到它 |
[17:18] | You know what Fitz did. | 你知道菲兹做了什么 |
[17:21] | Take it up with Coulson when we get him back. | 等找回了科尔森 去跟他说吧 |
[17:23] | And what if we can’t wait for that, Mack? | 如果我们等不到他回来怎么办 迈克 |
[17:25] | Maybe it’s time for others to step up. | 或许该让其他人担当重任了 |
[17:27] | I saw myself alive in the future. | 我看见自己活到未来了 |
[17:28] | I want to use that to help — | 我想用这个来帮忙 |
[17:29] | Damn it, Elena! That doesn’t make you bulletproof. | 该死的 埃琳娜 那不代表你刀枪不入 |
[17:33] | I thought you let go of that. | 我以为你已经放下那个了 |
[17:35] | There are things I can’t let go of — | 有些事我放不下 |
[17:37] | things I learned in the future about this team, | 我在未来了解到的 关于这个团队 |
[17:39] | about Coulson, about you. | 关于科尔森和你的事 |
[17:41] | I don’t want to hear about the future! | 我不想听未来的事 |
[17:44] | Look, all I know is, | 我只知道 |
[17:46] | right here, right now, you’re in front of me. | 此时此处 你就在我面前 |
[17:49] | Safe. | 平安无事 |
[17:51] | You can’t protect me forever, Mack. | 你不能永远保护我 迈克 |
[17:54] | Did you ever stop to think maybe you’re alive in the future | 你有没有想过 也许你活到了未来 |
[17:57] | because I did? | 就是因为我保护了你 |
[18:08] | Fitz stays where he is. | 菲兹不能出来 |
[18:12] | And so do you. | 你也别想走 |
[18:23] | I see the future, Mr. Coulson. | 我预见了未来 科尔森先生 |
[18:54] | You can tell the General there’s nothing you can do | 你可以跟将军说 你们别想 |
[18:56] | to make me join her evil league of evil. | 强迫我加入她的邪恶联盟 |
[18:59] | I’m not her messenger boy. | 我不是来替她送信的 |
[19:08] | Gravitonium. | 重力鎓 |
[19:10] | It hates you. | 它恨你 |
[19:13] | It wants you dead. | 它想让你死 |
[19:15] | You don’t look so great, Carl. | 你看上去不太好 卡尔 |
[19:17] | If you’re messing with that stuff, believe me, | 如果你动了那玩意 相信我 |
[19:19] | you don’t want to be the guinea pig in Hale’s experiment. | 你可不想做黑尔实验的小白鼠 |
[19:22] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is just as guilty of the same thing — | 神盾局也同样有罪 |
[19:26] | experimentation without thought of consequence. | 只做实验 不考虑后果 |
[19:30] | S.H.I.E.L.D. may not be perfect, | 神盾局虽不完美 |
[19:31] | but we’d never do what Hale did to Talbot. | 但我们绝不会像黑尔那样对待塔伯特 |
[19:33] | I thought he was your friend. | 他不是你的朋友吗 |
[19:35] | What do you mean? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:37] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[19:39] | Talbot is Hale’s prisoner, too. | 塔伯特也被黑尔囚禁了 |
[19:41] | – She broke him. – No. | -她击溃了他 -不 |
[19:43] | She said she was getting him care no one else could. | 她说她为他提供了别人提供不了的照顾 |
[19:46] | Helping him heal. | 帮他恢复 |
[19:48] | That’s a touching story. | 真是感人的故事 |
[19:50] | And I should believe you instead? | 难道我该相信你吗 |
[19:53] | You don’t have to believe me because every few minutes, | 你不非得相信我 因为每隔几分钟 |
[19:56] | a mech guard comes to check on that door, | 一个机械警卫会来查门 |
[19:58] | and it’s been a few minutes. | 现在已经过了几分钟了 |
[20:02] | You have a choice to make, Carl. | 你要做出选择 卡尔 |
[20:23] | That’s a choice. | 这也行 |
[20:25] | Let’s see if your story checks out. | 看看你的说法能否证实 |
[20:27] | If it doesn’t, I’ll do the same to you. | 如果不能 我也会这么对你 |
[20:54] | She still won’t talk with me. | 她还是不肯跟我说话 |
[20:56] | I thought I’d have until she was 13 | 我以为至少要到她13岁 |
[20:58] | before she completely tuned me out. | 才会彻底把我屏蔽掉呢 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry we’re not able to help. | 很抱歉我们帮不上忙 |
[21:03] | Please, do not apologize. | 别道歉 |
[21:05] | This — This cannot be easy for you. | 这对你肯定很不容易 |
[21:08] | She can see the future, | 她可以看到未来 |
[21:09] | and I don’t even have the power to know what she’s feeling. | 而我却无法了解她的感受 |
[21:13] | At least when she would draw, | 至少她肯画画时 |
[21:14] | I’d have a window into her world. | 我还能窥见她的世界 |
[21:16] | Do you remember what her last drawing was? | 你记得她最后画的是什么吗 |
[21:19] | I have it. | 我带着呢 |
[21:26] | Do you know what it means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[21:29] | No, Robin! | 不 萝宾 |
[21:32] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[21:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[21:48] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[21:57] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[22:06] | I told you Flint would get you back. | 我就说弗林特能帮你回来 |
[22:11] | You did. | 是啊 |
[22:14] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:21] | This base is a labyrinth. | 这基地就像个迷宫 |
[22:23] | Is this the right place? | 这里对吗 |
[22:24] | It’s the only wing Hale made off-limits. | 只有这一翼黑尔说是禁入的 |
[22:26] | Maybe there’s a reason for that. | 或许这是有原因的 |
[22:27] | And you can open these doors? | 你可以打开这些门吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. Just need to know which one Talbot’s in. | 嗯 但我们得知道塔伯特在哪里 |
[22:31] | If what you said is true — | 如果你说的是真的 |
[22:32] | Straighten up and fly right, Hammond! | 给我收拾收拾 哈蒙德 |
[22:35] | You look like a damn hobo! | 你活像个流浪汉 |
[22:37] | Pretty sure that’s our man. | 那应该就是他了 |
[22:39] | You are in violation — | 你违反了 |
[22:40] | major violation of dress code 36-2903. | 你严重违反了着装要求36-2903 |
[22:45] | Noncompliance. | 不服从 |
[22:46] | Get it together. | 给我振作点 |
[22:49] | General? | 准将 |
[22:50] | Good God, man! | 天呐 |
[22:51] | You sneak up on a man like that, that’s not right. | 你怎么能这么偷偷接近我 那可不好 |
[22:54] | That’s not right. | 那可不好 |
[22:59] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[23:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[23:02] | Coulson, what the hell is Carl doing here? | 科尔森 卡尔怎么在这儿 |
[23:04] | He can explain it to you later. | 他可以回头跟你解释 |
[23:06] | – Are you okay to travel? – Oh, no, I’m not in the best shape. | -你可以走吗 -我现在状态不太好 |
[23:09] | If your robot hadn’t have shot him in the head. | 都是你的机器人打了他的脑袋 |
[23:10] | If you still want to buy Hale’s story about that, too, fine. | 如果你还想相信黑尔对此的说法 好啊 |
[23:13] | But can we agree this man needs to get out of here? | 但我们只至少可以认同得带他离开这儿吧 |
[23:15] | Listen to him, son. | 听他的 |
[23:16] | He’s an ally. | 他是个盟友 |
[23:17] | I’d like to get back and see my wife and child. | 我想回去见我的妻儿 |
[23:20] | We good? | 行吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah, let’s get going. | 嗯 我们走吧 |
[23:23] | Okay, Glenn, come on. | 好了 格伦 走吧 |
[23:25] | Perfect. Let’s go. | 完美 走吧 |
[23:26] | – Come on. – Hey, you quit it! Quit being so handsy! | -走吧 -停下 别动手动脚的 |
[23:30] | Glenn, I know we’re under a bit of strain here, | 格伦 我知道你很紧张 |
[23:32] | but I’m gonna need you to use your inside voice. | 但我需要你用你的内心声音 |
[23:34] | – This is my inside voice! – Okay. | -这就是我的内心声音 -好吧 |
[23:36] | Then your softer inside voice. | 那用轻点的内心声音 |
[23:38] | Elena, you know I don’t like surprises. | 埃琳娜 你知道我不喜欢惊喜 |
[23:40] | Where you taking me? | 你带我去哪 |
[23:41] | If I can’t convince you, someone else will. | 如果我不能说服你 那就让别人来 |
[23:54] | What the hell is this? | 这是干什么 |
[23:56] | An experiment. | 实验 |
[23:58] | The test of a hypothesis. | 对假设的测试 |
[24:00] | If that hypothesis is true, | 如果那个假设是真的 |
[24:02] | you’ll see that you should let Fitz out. | 你就会明白你该把菲兹放出来 |
[24:05] | I already gave you my answer on that. | 我已经把这事说得很明白了 |
[24:06] | Yeah, but we want you to reconsider with all the facts, | 嗯 但我们希望你掌握全部事实再做考虑 |
[24:08] | so I’m going to prove that I can’t be killed. | 所以我要证明 我是死不了的 |
[24:11] | What, you, too, Simmons? | 你也这样 西蒙斯 |
[24:13] | Do you know how all this sounds? | 你知道这听起来像什么吗 |
[24:15] | Like science. | 科学 |
[24:16] | No, sounds like you’re detached from reality. | 不 听上去像是你看不清现实了 |
[24:19] | Don’t look at me. I don’t know what she’s doing. | 别看我 我不知道她想干什么 |
[24:22] | Well, what’s an experiment without a little skepticism? | 没有怀疑就不叫实验了嘛 |
[24:25] | So, each of these beakers contain a liquid. | 每一个杯子里都有一种液体 |
[24:28] | Three of them contain water, | 三杯里是水 |
[24:29] | the fourth holds a phosphoric-acid compound | 第四杯里是磷酸化合物 |
[24:31] | used in the hydraulics of Yo-Yo’s arms — | 是悠悠球手臂里的液压液 |
[24:33] | highly toxic. | 剧毒 |
[24:34] | One sip will make you sick. | 一口就足以致病 |
[24:35] | I mean, this much will surely kill you. | 这么多的绝对能致命 |
[24:38] | What the hell? Jemma… | 干什么 珍玛 |
[24:41] | – No. – Yes, Fitz. | -不 -没错 菲兹 |
[24:43] | I wouldn’t be doing this if the science wasn’t sound. | 如果不是科学上没问题 我也不会这么做的 |
[24:46] | So, without knowing which is which, | 在不知道哪个是哪个的情况下 |
[24:48] | I will drink three of them, and since I can’t be killed, | 我要喝下三杯 因为我不会死 |
[24:50] | I will happen to consume the three that just hold water. | 我肯定会刚巧喝下三杯装着水的 |
[24:54] | This is insane. | 这简直疯了 |
[25:02] | No looking. | 不许看 |
[25:03] | I’m not looking. | 我不看 |
[25:05] | Are you kidding — Simmons. | 开玩笑吗 西蒙斯 |
[25:07] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[25:11] | Ready. | 好了 |
[25:18] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[25:22] | – He’s right. Jemma, J– – Don’t. Don’t. | -他说得对 珍玛 -别 |
[25:31] | Simmons — Simmons, I need you to stop right now! | 西蒙斯 马上停下 |
[25:40] | No– Oh, geez. | 不 天呐 |
[25:49] | I will now drink the last one. | 我现在要喝最后一杯了 |
[25:51] | And it will be water. | 肯定还是水 |
[25:53] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[25:58] | You would shoot me just to keep me from dying? | 你要开枪打我 好让我不会死吗 |
[26:00] | No, I-I’ll wound you to stop this madness. | 我要打伤你 阻止你发疯 |
[26:04] | No. | 不 |
[26:06] | I don’t think you will. | 我觉得你不会的 |
[26:07] | Simmons, please. | 西蒙斯 求你 |
[26:08] | Please, Simmons, please don’t. | 西蒙斯 求你 别 |
[26:09] | – Jemma – Stop! | -珍玛 -住手 |
[26:23] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[26:26] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[26:29] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[26:31] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[26:36] | Simmons! Fitz! Fitz, what do I do?! | 西蒙斯 菲兹 我怎么办 |
[26:39] | She needs some alkaloid phosphate | 她需要生物碱磷酸盐 |
[26:41] | to counteract the toxicity! | 来抵消毒素 |
[26:42] | – Where do I find that?! – I know where it is! Let me out! | -我去哪找 -我知道在哪 放我出去 |
[26:45] | Let him out! | 放他出来 |
[26:46] | Please. Let him out! | 求你 放他出来 |
[26:52] | Hang on, Jemma! | 撑住 珍玛 |
[26:53] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[26:57] | Elena, open the door! | 埃琳娜 开门 |
[27:00] | Now! Open the door! | 快点 开门 |
[27:02] | Open the door now! Ele– | 马上开门 埃琳 |
[27:14] | A heads-up would’ve been nice. | 不能提示一下吗 |
[27:17] | You sca– | 你吓… |
[27:20] | Here. | 过来 |
[27:24] | Compliments on the performance, Dame Judi Dench. | 表演真出色 朱迪·丹奇女爵 |
[27:29] | That’s the longest you ever kept a lie going. | 这是你最长的一个谎话了 |
[27:32] | It wasn’t all a lie, Fitz. | 并不全是谎言 菲兹 |
[27:48] | I might’ve chosen that one. | 我也可能选这个 |
[27:50] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[27:52] | Because we are invincible. | 因为我们是不可阻挡的 |
[27:54] | And crazy…apparently. | 而且还疯了 |
[27:58] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry, Mack. | 对不起 迈克 |
[28:06] | I know you don’t understand. | 我知道你不能理解 |
[28:09] | But I’m doing this to keep you safe. | 但我这么做是为了保护你 |
[28:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不能理解 |
[28:17] | If, for some reason, I don’t come back, it means — | 如果不管为何 我没能回来 那么 |
[28:20] | We’ve broken the time loop. | 我们就打破了时间循环 |
[28:22] | You know my feelings on that — it can’t be broken. | 你知道我对此的看法 它无法被打破 |
[28:25] | Is that what you’d tell our daughter, | 你就要这么跟我们女儿说吗 |
[28:26] | that her world can’t be changed? | 她的世界无法改变 |
[28:28] | Maybe, don’t know. Haven’t met her yet… | 或许吧 我不知道 还没见过她呢 |
[28:29] | Oh, for goodness sake. | 天呐 |
[28:30] | – …so maybe when I clear up – Guys, guys! | -或许等我… -行了 |
[28:32] | You argue on the way. | 路上再吵吧 |
[28:34] | But if you really believe that, Fitz, | 但如果你真那么想 菲兹 |
[28:35] | then it means we’re in no danger — | 那我们就毫无危险了 |
[28:43] | Lo siento. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:44] | Lo siento, lo siento. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[28:46] | I’m just getting… | 我还不太 |
[28:48] | used to my fingers. | 习惯我的手指 |
[28:53] | I’ll get that. | 我捡吧 |
[28:55] | That was close. | 好悬 |
[28:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:15] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴有你在 |
[29:20] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:28] | Robin… | 萝宾 |
[29:32] | Is this why you had stopped drawing before? | 你是因为这个才停止画画了吗 |
[29:36] | Because of what it shows? | 因为它表现的画面 |
[29:45] | We are going to try to make sure | 我们要努力确保 |
[29:47] | that this future never happens, okay? | 这个未来 不会到来 |
[29:51] | And to do that, we have to find — | 为此 我们得找到 |
[29:53] | Phillip J. Coulson. | 菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[29:56] | He can put all the pieces together. | 他可以把所有的碎片拼凑在一起 |
[29:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[30:01] | But he’s lost, and… | 但他现在不见了 |
[30:05] | I’m lost without him. | 没有他我也迷失了 |
[30:08] | Daisy, too. | 黛西也是 |
[30:09] | That’s why you need each other so much. | 所以你们非常需要彼此 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:18] | He’s gonna die. | 他要死了 |
[30:24] | You can see that? | 你能看到那个 |
[30:37] | We can save him. | 我们可以救他 |
[30:59] | Well, once again, my life depends on | 我的生命再一次要依靠 |
[31:01] | a crayon drawing of a crazy person, which is… | 一个疯子的蜡笔画 这真是 |
[31:04] | great for me. | 太好了 |
[31:07] | Is May still with her? | 梅还陪着她呢吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:10] | I just cannot imagine bouncing back and forth | 我无法想象那样在 |
[31:12] | between the past and the future like that. | 过去和未来间来回 |
[31:13] | It sounds terrible. | 听上去好糟 |
[31:15] | God, finally, someone gets it. | 可算有人理解我了 |
[31:18] | Thank you for saying that, | 谢谢你那么说 |
[31:19] | ’cause it’s been like a pretzel up here | 自从我结识了你们这群 |
[31:21] | ever since I met up with you time travelers. | 时空旅行者 我脑子就一锅粥 |
[31:23] | Yeah, I was talking about… | 嗯 我说的是 |
[31:26] | Robin. | 萝宾 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry about your… | 我很遗憾你 |
[31:30] | brain. | 脑子的事 |
[31:36] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[31:38] | Yeah, she’s seen him. | 嗯 她看到他了 |
[31:39] | Okay, let’s start searching for landmarks that might match. | 好吧 我们开始搜寻可能匹配的地标吧 |
[31:50] | It won’t be easy. | 不会轻松的 |
[31:52] | But that might be where he is. | 但他可能就在那里 |
[32:07] | – I was brought in this way. – From where? | -我是被从这边带进来的 -从哪里 |
[32:10] | Any idea where this bunker’s located? | 你知道这地堡位于哪里吗 |
[32:11] | Well, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:12] | I was kept in the dark, just like you, when I was brought in. | 我被带进来时跟你一样被蒙着眼 |
[32:16] | I’m right where I’m supposed to be. | 这就是我该来的地方 |
[32:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:21] | Can you hear them arguing? | 你能听到他们吵架吗 |
[32:26] | No. What do you hear? | 不能 你听到了什么 |
[32:28] | It’s nothing. Let’s keep moving. | 没事 我们继续走吧 |
[32:36] | What’s wrong with him, anyway? | 他这是怎么了 |
[32:39] | I’m not the only one with a cooked noodle. | 我不是唯一脑子有问题的 |
[32:42] | Keep your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[32:51] | You need to eat. | 你得吃东西 |
[32:54] | There’ll be time to eat after I’ve reconstructed this. | 等我把这个拼凑好了 还有时间吃饭 |
[33:01] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[33:02] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[33:04] | Creel has broken out Talbot and Coulson. | 克里尔救出了塔伯特和科尔森 |
[33:06] | They’re trying to escape. Gear up and stop them. | 他们想逃跑 去换装然后阻止他们 |
[33:08] | We need Creel alive. | 克里尔要活的 |
[33:11] | You, secure Strucker. | 你守好斯特拉克 |
[33:13] | The rest of you, go with her. | 其余的 跟她走 |
[33:17] | Ruby… | 露比 |
[33:20] | …alive. | 要活的 |
[33:21] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[33:30] | So, where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[33:31] | We have coordinates to three locations, | 我们有三个地点的坐标 |
[33:33] | so we’ll start with the closest | 我们从最近的开始 |
[33:34] | and hope we don’t find company when we get there. | 希望到达时那里没人 |
[33:36] | Wait. What about our pilot? | 等等 飞行员呢 |
[33:39] | We have an auto-pilot, which I designed. | 我们有自动驾驶 这还是我设计的 |
[33:47] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最糟还能怎么样啊 |
[33:49] | They’ll be on us in seconds. | 他们很快就会追上来 |
[33:52] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[34:23] | Fallen hero. | 英雄倒地 |
[34:25] | Fallen hero. | 英雄倒地 |
[34:28] | He took a shot right to the ticker. | 他心口中了一击 |
[34:32] | I’ve got no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[34:37] | Oh, my God. Do something, son. | 天呐 想想办法 |
[34:41] | Do something! | 想想办法 |
[34:43] | They never agree on anything. | 他们总在吵架 |
[34:44] | You’re feeling it now! | 你自己就能感受到 |
[34:45] | They agree — I shouldn’t help him. | 但他们都认为我不该帮他 |
[34:47] | They? Who’s “They”? | 他们 他们是谁 |
[34:48] | We got a man down. Come on, soldier! | 他受伤了 快点 士兵 |
[34:50] | Do something! | 想想办法 |
[35:15] | You know, you die more than anybody I’ve ever met. | 你死的次数超过我认识的所有人 |
[35:19] | Who do I have to thank? | 我该感谢谁 |
[35:23] | Thanks, Carl. | 谢谢 卡尔 |
[35:26] | It’s time to go. | 我们该走了 |
[35:32] | This way. This way. | 这边 |
[35:41] | If you’re thinking of blond jokes, now’s not the time. | 如果你在想金发笑话 现在不是时候 |
[35:43] | – I got a bunch of ’em. – Go! Go! | -我能说好多呢 -快走 |
[35:45] | Fire. | 开火 |
[36:02] | I wish we had time to take you both back into hiding, | 真希望有时间带你们回藏身处 |
[36:04] | but we’ll keep you safe here. | 但你们在这里会安全的 |
[36:05] | I’m just glad that Robin was able to help you. | 我很高兴萝宾能帮到你们 |
[36:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:09] | We think she might’ve given us a location. | 我们认为她可能画出了一个地点 |
[36:10] | We’ll see what we can find. | 我们会去看看 |
[36:12] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[36:15] | I don’t understand everything that’s happened here today, | 我不能理解今天发生的一切 |
[36:18] | but Robin clearly has a connection with you. | 但萝宾显然跟你很有感情 |
[36:23] | I, uh… | 我 |
[36:24] | don’t know if I can explain it. | 不知道我能不能解释清楚 |
[36:26] | I don’t fully understand it myself. | 我也不完全理解 |
[36:28] | You don’t have to. | 你不用解释 |
[36:30] | I’ve seen the drawings. | 我见过那些画 |
[36:32] | I know that I’m not in them. | 我知道那里面没有我 |
[36:38] | – If anything happens to me – Listen… | -如果我出了事 -听我说 |
[36:42] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[36:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:46] | Come sit next to me, Mommy. | 过来陪我坐着 妈妈 |
[37:16] | I don’t know how to get us out. | 我不知道怎么出去 |
[37:17] | She’s blocking the only exit I know. | 她堵住了我所知的唯一出口 |
[37:19] | I guess this is how it’s gonna end. | 看来这就是结局了 |
[37:21] | Pinned down like Butch and Sundance. | 像虎豹小霸王那样被敌人压住 |
[37:24] | Maybe that’s a cliff we can jump off. | 或许那是我们可以跳的悬崖 |
[37:26] | Carl, can you open this door, too? | 卡尔 你能打开这扇门吗 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:41] | I’ve got something for you to absorb. | 我有你可以吸收的东西 |
[37:47] | I’ll hold her off. | 我来抵住她 |
[37:48] | Come on. | 走 |
[37:51] | Kill those two. | 杀了那俩 |
[37:52] | This one’s mine. | 这个是我的 |
[37:54] | Oh, no, no! | 不不 |
[37:56] | I’m not interested in going to outer space. | 我可不想去外太空 |
[37:57] | I’m not a damn cosmonaut. | 我不是宇航员 |
[37:59] | I think as long as we avoid the altitude dial, | 我觉得只要我们不拨动高度的转盘 |
[38:02] | we should end up somewhere on Earth. | 我们可以落在地球上的什么地方 |
[38:05] | You know the Earth’s 70% water, right? | 你知道地球上70%都是水吧 |
[38:13] | I think we need to try this. | 我觉得我们必须试试 |
[38:14] | – Glenn. – Yeah, okay. | -格伦 -好吧 |
[38:20] | Oh, boy. Here we go. | 天呐 来了 |
[39:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[39:17] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[39:38] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[39:41] | I’m the Destroyer of Worlds. | 我是世界毁灭者 |
[39:47] | Then go get them. | 那去抓住他们 |
[40:04] | We’re on Earth, right? | 我们在地球上吧 |
[40:05] | We can breathe. | 我们可以呼吸 |
[40:07] | I think it’s good old Earth. | 应该就是地球 |
[40:08] | Well, we’re in the middle of godforsaken nowhere. | 我们在前不着村后不着店的地方 |
[40:11] | We should get moving. | 我们该走了 |
[40:13] | Hope hypothermia doesn’t set in. | 希望不会出现低体温症 |
[40:16] | Maybe next time, send us someplace warm, huh? | 或许下次送我们去暖和点的地方吧 |
[40:20] | White sandy beaches and the palm trees. | 白沙滩 棕榈树 |
[40:22] | That’s not really my thing anymore. | 我现在不喜欢那个了 |
[40:36] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:40] | How you got through to Garrett, | 你怎么说服了加勒特 |
[40:42] | I’ll never know, but thank you. | 我无从知道 但谢谢你 |
[40:44] | He learned to trust me, in the end. | 他最终还是信任了我 |
[40:47] | And this is what I wanted. | 这是我想要的 |
[40:49] | Yes, but why did you care what I wanted? | 但你为什么要在乎我想要什么 |
[40:52] | I mean, to give me this. | 居然给我这个 |
[40:54] | This act cements a bond. | 这一举动能缔结永远的纽带 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:59] | It does. | 没错 |
[41:02] | You have my undying loyalty now. | 我将永远忠于你 |
[41:04] | I never wanted any of that Hydra nonsense. | 我根本就不想掺和九头蛇的破事 |
[41:06] | I just wanted the Gravitonium. | 我只想要重力鎓 |
[41:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:12] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[41:19] | It wanted you. | 是它想要你 |
[41:27] | No! | 不 |