时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Talbot already gave up the location of the chamber. | 塔伯特已经透露了舱的位置 |
[00:05] | Yes, and we’re waiting for Strucker | 是的 我们在等斯特拉克 |
[00:07] | to show us how to put it together. | 教我们如何把它组装好 |
[00:08] | My father kept everything separate. | 我父亲把所有东西都分开记录 |
[00:10] | There’s no single journal | 没有留下任何单本日记 |
[00:12] | that explains how the chamber works. | 解释舱的运作方式 |
[00:13] | We may be running out of time. | 我们也许没时间了 |
[00:15] | My mother wanted to join forces with S.H.I.E.L.D., | 我母亲想要和神盾局联手 |
[00:18] | with Daisy Johnson. | 和黛西·约翰逊联手 |
[00:20] | The Gravitonium is meant for you. | 重力鎓是为你而准备的 |
[00:22] | – We have to find — – Phillip J. Coulson. | -我们得找到 -菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[00:24] | Okay, let’s start searching for landmarks that might match. | 好吧 我们开始搜寻可能匹配的地标吧 |
[00:27] | It won’t be easy. | 不会轻松的 |
[00:28] | But that might be where he is. | 但他可能就在那里 |
[00:30] | Daisy’s taking a long shot to find where Hale is keeping Coulson, | 黛西找黑尔把科尔森藏在哪的办法成功几率太小 |
[00:33] | but we have something concrete | 但我们有确凿的线索 |
[00:34] | that can get us one step ahead of her. | 可以让我们比她快一步 |
[00:36] | Hale may be after a weapon powered by Gravitonium, | 黑尔可能想要一个用重力鎓驱动的武器 |
[00:38] | probably in a location | 它可能在一个 |
[00:39] | that Malick turned over to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 马利克供给了神盾局的地方 |
[00:41] | We have coordinates to three locations, | 我们有三个地点的坐标 |
[00:43] | so we’ll start with the closest | 我们从最近的开始 |
[00:44] | and hope we don’t find company when we get there. | 希望到达时那里没人 |
[00:46] | Creel has broken out Talbot and Coulson. | 克里尔救出了塔伯特和科尔森 |
[00:48] | Gear up and stop them. | 去换装然后阻止他们 |
[00:50] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[00:55] | We’re on Earth, right? | 我们在地球上吧 |
[01:16] | Feels good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[01:20] | Just didn’t think it’d be under these circumstances. | 但没想到是在这种情况下 |
[01:22] | Did you pack the explosives? | 你带炸药了吗 |
[01:24] | – I did. – And the extra ammunition? | -带了 -还有额外的弹药呢 |
[01:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[01:27] | I just want this to work. | 我就是希望一切顺利 |
[01:29] | After everything we’ve done to get here. | 考虑到我们为了来这儿做的那些事 |
[01:31] | You made a choice. Don’t look back. | 你做了选择 就不要再想了 |
[01:35] | What are the chances that we find this weapon here? | 在这里找到这个武器的几率有多大 |
[01:39] | Gideon Malick hinted | 吉迪恩·马利克称 |
[01:40] | that this place was a crucial R&D site for Hydra. | 这里是九头蛇重要的研发基地 |
[01:44] | It’s our best bet, by far. | 这是目前为止可能性最大的 |
[01:45] | Autopilot will land the Quinjet somewhere nearby, | 自动驾驶会把昆式战斗机降落在附近 |
[01:49] | keep it cloaked until we get back. | 在我们回来之前保持隐形 |
[01:51] | Ready if you are. | 就等你们了 |
[01:53] | So ready. | 早准备好了 |
[02:01] | I was thinking we could come back to England | 我本来还想回英国来 |
[02:03] | for our honeymoon — if we ever got one. | 度蜜月呢 如果我们能有机会的话 |
[02:06] | Sounds perfect! | 听起来不错 |
[02:07] | Don’t make me the third wheel, guys. | 别让我当电灯泡 伙计们 |
[02:16] | No trouble with the straps this time. | 这次系带没问题了 |
[02:20] | We’ve come a long way! | 我们进步不小啊 |
[02:57] | I got to take five. | 我得歇会儿 |
[03:00] | No, no, no. No, no, no. We could’ve been followed. | 不不 他们很可能追上来了 |
[03:02] | We can’t stop now. Come on. | 我们现在不能停下 快走 |
[03:03] | Come on. What do you care? | 得了吧 你管我呢 |
[03:05] | You left me alone for months, Phil. | 你丢下我不管好几个月 菲尔 |
[03:07] | I’m sure you can manage another couple of minutes, can’t you? | 再多几分钟也无所谓吧 |
[03:12] | Don’t jump down his throat. He’s all you got. | 别跟他生气 你只能靠他了 |
[03:15] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry we didn’t find you sooner. | 我很抱歉这么晚才找到你 |
[03:19] | Now come on. | 走吧 |
[03:20] | Just trying to hold out, Phil. | 我只是在坚持 菲尔 |
[03:23] | Where were you? | 你之前去哪了 |
[03:23] | We were in the future. | 我们去未来了 |
[03:27] | You were in the future. | 你去未来了 |
[03:29] | What, do you guys live in some fifth-dimension freak show? | 你们是活在第五维度的诡异节目里吗 |
[03:33] | I’d say that’s a relatively accurate description | 我觉得这算相当精准地描述了 |
[03:35] | – of our day-to-day life. – Yeah, well, not mine. | -我们的日常生活 -可不是我的生活 |
[03:38] | If we get out of here, I’m — I’m done! | 如果我们能逃出去 我就不干了 |
[03:40] | I’m too jumbled as it is. | 我本就已经很凌乱了 |
[03:43] | You gonna let someone like Hale get the best of you? | 你要让黑尔这种人战胜你吗 |
[03:47] | She broke me, Phil. | 她击垮了我 菲尔 |
[03:49] | I let down the Air Force, my country… | 我让空军和我的国家失望了 |
[03:54] | …and I let down my family. | 我也让我的家人失望了 |
[03:58] | I’m not gonna be able to look Carla in the eye again. | 我再无法直视卡尔拉的眼睛了 |
[04:01] | I promise you, no one’s gonna see it that way. | 我向你保证 没有人会这么想 |
[04:05] | Yeah? Well, I do. | 我这样想啊 |
[04:08] | It’s kind of a moot point | 不过现在说这个没用 |
[04:09] | if we freeze to death out here, isn’t it? | 除非我们不冻死在这儿 |
[04:11] | That’s why we got to keep moving. | 所以我们得继续走 |
[05:22] | We’re never gonna find them. | 我们找不到他们的 |
[05:23] | We’ve been circling the Trident Range for hours, | 我们在这个三叉山脉找了几小时了 |
[05:25] | and there’s still no sign of Coulson and whoever he’s with. | 还是完全看不到科尔森和跟他一起的人 |
[05:28] | Well, that’s a surprise, | 真不该 |
[05:28] | considering we’re following such a detailed map. | 我们追踪的地图这么详细 |
[05:30] | Robin’s been right about everything else. | 萝宾之前说的一切都是对的 |
[05:32] | Yeah, well, what if this doesn’t happen | 要是画里的事 |
[05:34] | for another month or — or a year? | 要到下个月或者明年才发生呢 |
[05:36] | Would it kill her to draw a calendar? | 她画个日历能怎么样啊 |
[05:38] | Why don’t you go ask her? | 你怎么不去问她 |
[05:39] | Well, I thought that I left all this prophecy crap back in the future. | 我以为这些胡扯的预言被我留在未来了 |
[05:42] | Deke, you’re not helping. | 迪克 你说这些没用 |
[05:45] | Maybe we should change tactics. | 也许我们该改变一下战略 |
[05:47] | What are you thinking? | 什么意思 |
[05:48] | The cloud cover’s too thick to see through anyway. | 反正云层太厚了看不透 |
[05:50] | We should land, canvass the area on foot, | 我们应该降落 靠步行搜索 |
[05:51] | let Coulson find us. | 让科尔森找到我们 |
[05:52] | Hale’s hideout could be nearby. We’d be exposed. | 黑尔的据点可能在附近 我们会暴露的 |
[05:54] | Give him a shot. | 试一下 |
[05:58] | If you think it’s the right call. | 如果你认为这是正确决定的话 |
[06:00] | Davis, find a place to set her down. | 戴维斯 找个地方降落 |
[06:03] | Okay. Where’d you have in mind? | 好 你想降落在哪 |
[06:04] | Anywhere. | 哪都行 |
[06:06] | We should start looking for shelter. | 我们应该开始找个地方躲躲 |
[06:08] | Maybe get a fire going. | 也许生个火 |
[06:10] | Were you ever a Boy Scout? | 你以前是童子军吗 |
[06:12] | Brigadier General outranks a Boy Scout, Coul– | 空军准将的地位比童子军高 科尔… |
[06:19] | Run. | 跑 |
[06:33] | No, come on. We got to keep moving. Come on. | 不 快 我们得继续走 来 |
[06:43] | You got your powers back. | 你的异能恢复了 |
[06:45] | It’s a long story. May, get them back to the Zephyr. | 说来话长 梅 带他们回和风 |
[06:47] | – I’ll take care of her. – Not a chance. | -我来解决她 -不行 |
[06:49] | It’s a rescue mission. Look at them. | 这是救援任务 看看他们 |
[06:57] | So, how’d you find us? | 你们是怎么找到我们的 |
[06:58] | Robin. | 萝宾 |
[07:00] | A little bit like cheating, don’t you think? | 这有点作弊啊 你说呢 |
[07:02] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[07:03] | And, Deke, watch their back. That’s an order. | 迪克 给他们殿后 这是命令 |
[07:20] | The legendary Quake. | 传奇的震波女 |
[07:24] | You know, you’re much prettier in person. | 你真人漂亮多了 |
[07:28] | And meaner, so I’d stay where you are. | 也更凶 所以你还是站着别动吧 |
[07:31] | It’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[07:32] | I have your poster up on my wall. | 我在我的墙上贴了你的海报 |
[07:35] | You’re like that, uh…hero… | 你就像个…英雄 |
[07:38] | that every little girl wants to be when they grow up. | 那种每个小女孩长大后想成为的人 |
[07:42] | Looks like you made a wrong turn along the way. | 那你好像哪里学岔了 |
[07:46] | No. | 没有 |
[07:48] | I’m just engineered differently. | 我只是想法跟别人不同 |
[07:51] | I don’t want to be you. | 我不想变成你 |
[07:53] | I want to beat you. | 我想打败你 |
[07:57] | You can certainly try. | 你大可以试试 |
[08:49] | I don’t think she’s getting up from that. | 她应该起不来了 |
[08:50] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这儿干什么 |
[08:52] | I thought she had you for a sec, but — | 我刚刚以为她要打败你了 但是 |
[08:56] | Deke! | 迪克 |
[08:59] | We got to get out of here. Let’s go. | 我们得赶紧离开 快走 |
[09:09] | I need an extraction team at this location. | 这里需要一支撤离小队 |
[09:37] | Get this plane in the air. | 快起飞 |
[09:40] | We got you. | 有我们呢 |
[09:53] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我止不住血 |
[09:54] | Grab the hemostatic granules. | 去拿止血颗粒 |
[10:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:02] | Come on. | 快 |
[10:03] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[10:04] | Hope this thing has instructions. | 但愿这玩意有说明书 |
[10:10] | – Okay, hold him still. – That’s not a good sign. | -好 按住他 -听上去不妙 |
[10:17] | – It’s working. – This is only a temporary fix. | -起作用了 -这是暂时凑合的 |
[10:19] | He’s gonna need actual medical attention. | 他需要真正的医疗救护 |
[10:22] | Call ahead to Simmons. Give her a heads-up. | 给西蒙斯打电话 让她有个准备 |
[10:23] | No one’s answering. | 没人接 |
[10:24] | Can you hold on until we make it to the Lighthouse? | 你能坚持到我们到灯塔吗 |
[10:26] | Just get us there as fast as you can. | 以最快的速度飞回去 |
[10:36] | It’s about damn time. | 可来了 |
[10:38] | The code is 6-2-8-8-2. | 密码是62882 |
[10:42] | What the hell? Is Fitz evil again? | 搞什么 菲兹又黑化了 |
[10:44] | Yo-Yo and Simmons broke him out. | 悠悠球和西蒙斯救他出去了 |
[10:46] | W-why? Where did they go? | 为什么 他们去哪了 |
[10:58] | Looks like there may be a way in up here. | 这里应该有进路 |
[11:08] | Radiation poisoning would be a whole new way | 辐射中毒对我们来说可是 |
[11:10] | to find out we can still die. | 很糟的赌命办法 |
[11:12] | – Should we turn back? – No need. | -我们要回去吗 -不用 |
[11:14] | Primula vulgaris — primrose. | 欧洲报春花 |
[11:16] | I used to pick these as a girl. | 我小时候总摘这花 |
[11:17] | I mean, it’s a hardy species, | 它适应力强 |
[11:19] | but even it couldn’t survive in irradiated soil. | 但它也没法在受辐射的土壤中存活 |
[11:25] | You’ll find more radiation in a dentist’s office. | 牙医诊所里的辐射都比这强 |
[11:39] | Talbot probably just posted these signs to keep out interlopers. | 塔伯特贴这些标志可能是为了阻止闯入者 |
[11:43] | They won’t scare off Hydra. | 这可吓不退九头蛇 |
[11:57] | Let me. | 我来 |
[12:03] | Well, looks like getting your arms chopped off isn’t all bad. | 看来胳膊被砍掉也并非彻头彻尾的坏事 |
[12:08] | The — Well — Yeah — It is — Obviously, it’s bad. | 好吧 显然是坏事 |
[12:10] | It’s really bad getting your arms chopped off, | 胳膊被砍掉真是太糟了 |
[12:12] | but maybe there is a silver lining — | 但也许还有积极的一面 |
[12:14] | Well, as much as I’m enjoying this day in the country, | 尽管我很享受乡村一日游 |
[12:17] | we have a job to do. | 我们还是先做正事吧 |
[12:20] | After you, better half. | 你先请 另一半 |
[12:29] | Here, take these. | 把这些吃了 |
[12:32] | We’re landing soon. | 我们马上就降落了 |
[12:45] | That was reckless back there, Deke. | 你刚才的行为很鲁莽 迪克 |
[12:47] | You this kind to everybody who takes a bullet for you? | 你对每个为你挡子弹的人都这么好吗 |
[12:49] | – You were the reason we had to retreat. – Well, I’m sorry. | -因为你我们才需要撤退 -真是对不起 |
[12:51] | Next time, I’ll try to keep all my blood inside of my body. | 下次我尽量不让自己的血溅出来 |
[12:53] | I had Hale’s daughter down for the count. | 我已经把黑尔的女儿击倒了 |
[12:55] | We could’ve captured her. | 我们本可以活捉她的 |
[12:56] | Yeah, she was down, and I was trying to secure her weapon, | 她的确倒了 而我正想拿到她的武器 |
[12:58] | like any other agent would have. | 任何一个特工都会那样做 |
[12:59] | – You’re not an agent. – Oh, really? | -你不是特工 -是吗 |
[13:01] | Well, then maybe you should stop ordering me around like one, then. | 那你就别像命令特工一样命令我 |
[13:04] | Because this top-dog thing doesn’t suit you. | 因为你不适合当老大 |
[13:07] | What does it matter if you don’t listen? | 你要是不听 我说什么又有什么关系 |
[13:09] | I can’t fight and protect your dumb ass at the same time. | 我不能一边战斗一边保护你这蠢货 |
[13:11] | You are the worst. | 你真是太渣了 |
[13:12] | I — I was trying to give you backup… | 我是想支援你 |
[13:14] | I didn’t need your backup, Deke! | 我不需要你的支援 迪克 |
[13:15] | Even though you threatened to kill me a couple of dozen times — | 尽管你已经好几十次威胁要杀我了 |
[13:20] | Here. Have some water. | 来 喝点水 |
[13:22] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[13:25] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[13:27] | We need help over here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[13:29] | Now! | 马上 |
[13:32] | Mack, where have you been? | 迈克 你去哪儿了 |
[13:33] | Get Simmons. We need her. | 去找西蒙斯 我们需要她 |
[13:34] | She’s not here. She and Yo-Yo locked me in Fitz’s cell | 她不在 她和悠悠球把我锁进了菲兹的囚室 |
[13:36] | and ran off to who knows where. | 然后跑去不知什么地方了 |
[13:37] | Fitz’s cell? | 菲兹的囚室 |
[13:38] | Must be the long story you mentioned. | 这是你所谓的”说来话长”吧 |
[13:39] | Yeah. I left you in charge. What the hell happened? | 是啊 我让你负责的 发生了什么 |
[13:41] | They think they can’t be killed. | 他们认为自己死不了 |
[13:42] | You try arguing with someone who’s totally irrational. | 你倒是去试试和完全失去理智的人吵架 |
[13:44] | We’ll decide who’s rational later. | 我们迟点再讨论谁理智谁不理智 |
[13:45] | – What are we gonna do for Deke? – He’s coughing up blood. | -迪克怎么办 -他在咳血 |
[13:47] | If Simmons is AWOL, we have to get him to a hospital. | 西蒙斯不在 我们必须送他去医院 |
[13:49] | We don’t have time for that. | 来不及了 |
[13:50] | Piper, you were in training | 派珀 你接受过 |
[13:51] | to be a field medic for the strike team. | 突击队战地医生的训练 |
[13:53] | – What are we looking at? – Uh, he’s in shock. | -现在是什么情况 -他休克了 |
[13:55] | If he doesn’t get a blood transfusion soon — | 如果不尽快输血的话 |
[13:57] | No choice. Treat him here. | 不行 就在这里治疗 |
[13:58] | I have zero field experience. There’s no way. | 我完全没有实战经验 我做不到的 |
[13:59] | – I’m not a surgeon. – Just talk me through it. | -我不是外科医生 -那就教我 |
[14:01] | I’m not afraid of blood, and I got a steady hand. | 我不晕血 手也很稳 |
[14:05] | You should put some ice on that. | 你应该冰敷一下 |
[14:06] | That’s not necessary. | 没有必要 |
[14:08] | – I need you at your best. – When am I not? | -我需要状态最佳的你 -我什么时候不是最佳 |
[14:10] | You know, I could’ve beaten Daisy Johnson today | 你知道吗 如果你没有迫使她逃走 |
[14:12] | if you hadn’t forced her to run. | 我今天是能打败她的 |
[14:13] | Too much of a risk. She’s got an unfair advantage. | 太冒险了 她有不公平的优势 |
[14:16] | Once we complete our objective, | 一旦我们达成目标 |
[14:17] | you’ll be able to beat her without breaking a sweat. | 你就可以不费吹灰之力地打败她 |
[14:19] | So move up the timetable, then. | 那就提前进行吧 |
[14:21] | No, not until Creel tells us more about the Gravitonium. | 不行 得等到克里尔让我们更了解重力鎓 |
[14:23] | Now get in. | 现在进去 |
[14:27] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[14:28] | You went against my orders, nearly murdered Creel. | 你违反了我的命令 差点杀了克里尔 |
[14:30] | – We need him for this. – For what? | -我们需要他来做这个 -做什么 |
[14:33] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[14:34] | He’s completely out of your control. | 他完全不受你控制 |
[14:36] | Yes, as are you. | 没错 你也是 |
[14:38] | That’s why I’m putting you both back in your cage. | 所以我要把你们两个都关回笼子里 |
[14:45] | Do I need to force you? | 我需要强迫你吗 |
[15:28] | Power’s being diverted to a space on the second floor, | 电力被导向了二楼的一个位置 |
[15:31] | but according to this plan, there’s nothing there. | 但从蓝图上看 那里应该什么都没有 |
[15:34] | Bad guys rarely mark their evil lairs on blueprints. | 坏人一般不会把邪恶老巢画在蓝图上 |
[15:36] | We’ll find a way to locate it once we get inside. | 等我们进去再想办法确定它的位置 |
[15:38] | We may have to improvise that bit. | 我们可能得临场发挥一下 |
[15:40] | We’re improving all the bits. | 一切都是临场发挥 |
[15:42] | Any idea what the weapon in there is? | 知道那里有什么武器吗 |
[15:44] | We’ll blow it up regardless. | 不管怎样我们都会炸了它 |
[15:45] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:47] | I’m reading an encrypted radio signal. | 我探测到了一个加密无线电信号 |
[15:49] | Coming from where? | 从哪里来的 |
[15:51] | Coming here. Move. | 正朝这边过来 快走 |
[16:13] | Inside. | 进去 |
[16:16] | Anton Ivanov is providing security. | 有安东·艾文诺夫负责安保 |
[16:18] | Means we’re in the right place. | 那么我们来对地方了 |
[16:19] | And that we’ve lost our advantage. | 而且我们失去了优势 |
[16:22] | A man who can’t die, huh? | 不死之人 是吗 |
[16:25] | Maravilloso. | 非常好 |
[16:29] | Almost cleaned out. | 基本清理干净了 |
[16:40] | Okay. Where do we go from here? | 好了 现在我们做什么 |
[16:42] | I think he has a hemothorax — blood in his chest cavity. | 我认为他胸腔有积血 |
[16:45] | We need to stop the bleeding and drain it. | 我们需要止血并排出积血 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | You’re gonna need to cut into the wound | 你得切开伤口 |
[16:51] | so we can see what we’re doing. | 我们好看清楚情况 |
[16:52] | – What about anesthesia? – Well, he’s already unconscious, | -不用麻醉吗 -他已经昏迷不醒了 |
[16:54] | and I haven’t read that chapter yet, | 而且我还没读到麻醉那一章 |
[16:56] | so we’ll just figure it out as we go. | 所以我们就边做边看吧 |
[16:59] | So, this kid’s from the future? | 那么 这个小鬼是从未来来的 |
[17:02] | Yeah. And in that future, Earth is gone, | 是的 在那个未来 地球不存在了 |
[17:05] | and the last of humanity is enslaved by alien overlords. | 幸存的人类被外星领主所奴役 |
[17:10] | Alien…over… | 外星…领主… |
[17:13] | I should’ve stayed in my cell. | 我就该待在牢里 |
[17:17] | You’re telling me that we got our asses handed to us | 你是说 我们被小绿人打了个 |
[17:19] | by little green men. | 落花流水吗 |
[17:21] | They were big and blue. | 他们块头很大 而且是蓝色的 |
[17:24] | But they didn’t crack the world apart. | 但他们没弄碎世界 |
[17:27] | They said it was Daisy. | 他们说是黛西干的 |
[17:30] | And you’re still sending her on missions? | 你还派她出任务 |
[17:32] | I need her leading missions. | 我需要她带领任务 |
[17:34] | I got an old injury acting up. | 我的一个旧伤复发了 |
[17:36] | Not sure what my timetable is, exactly. | 我不确定我还能活多久 |
[17:38] | Oh, for the love of flapjacks. | 老天爷啊 |
[17:42] | Do you ever have any good news? | 你就有点好消息吗 |
[17:44] | There’s a young Inhuman who’s seen a better future. | 有个年轻的异人说看到了更好的未来 |
[17:47] | We’re working toward that. | 我们在向那个方向努力呢 |
[17:50] | Anything else we can do for him? | 我们还能为他做什么别的吗 |
[17:53] | We’re here if they need a hand. | 如果他们需要帮忙 我们会伸手的 |
[17:56] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[18:06] | We need to talk about Fitz-Simmons and Yo-Yo. | 我们得谈谈菲兹-西蒙斯还有悠悠球 |
[18:08] | If they really believe they can’t be killed — | 如果他们真以为自己死不了 |
[18:09] | That’s not the conversation we’re having right now. | 那不是我们现在要谈的 |
[18:12] | Then, what conversation are we having right now? | 那我们现在要谈什么 |
[18:14] | Well, the one where you explain | 就是你解释一下 |
[18:16] | all the stupid decisions you’ve been making recently. | 你最近做的种种愚蠢决定 |
[18:18] | That’s rather specific. | 好具体啊 |
[18:19] | Giving yourself up to Hale was a mistake. | 跟黑尔走 是个错误 |
[18:21] | She was about to blow up the Zephyr. | 她打算炸掉和风呢 |
[18:23] | – What did you want me to do? – I don’t know. | -你指望我怎么办 -我不知道 |
[18:24] | Stall her long enough for me to get to the cockpit. | 拖住她 让我进入驾驶舱 |
[18:27] | You hold on while I throw the plane | 你抓稳 而我让飞机 |
[18:28] | into a vertical dive, maybe. | 垂直下降 |
[18:30] | – Knock out Creel — -You gonna get to a point? | -击昏克里尔 -你要说重点不 |
[18:32] | My point is, you didn’t even try. | 重点就是 你根本没努力 |
[18:34] | You just rolled over without a fight. | 你毫不抵抗地缴械投降了 |
[18:36] | I did what I thought was best, and it got results. | 我采取了我认为最佳的策略 也得到了结果 |
[18:39] | We rescued Talbot and learned about Hale’s agenda. | 我们营救了塔伯特 还了解了黑尔的盘算 |
[18:41] | Yeah, and nearly lost Deke in the process. | 还在这过程中差点失去迪克 |
[18:43] | He should’ve listened to Daisy. | 他该听黛西的话的 |
[18:44] | Well, maybe Daisy shouldn’t have been put in that position | 或许黛西当初就不该被置于那样的 |
[18:46] | in the first place. | 位置上 |
[18:47] | You don’t think she should lead? | 你不觉得她该做领导吗 |
[18:49] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[18:51] | But she does need time. She’s questioning herself. | 但她需要时间 她在质疑自己 |
[18:54] | – I question myself every day — – Let me speak. | -我每天都质疑自己 -让我说完 |
[18:58] | All Daisy could think about was getting you back. | 黛西满脑子想的都是救你回来 |
[19:04] | She’s not ready for your job, Phil. | 她没准备好接手你的工作 菲尔 |
[19:05] | She has to be. My time is running out. | 她必须准备好 我没多少时间了 |
[19:07] | Because you’re being irresponsible. | 因为你太不负责任 |
[19:10] | You said you weren’t in a hurry to die, | 你说你没急着死 |
[19:11] | but you’re not acting like it. | 但你的表现可不像 |
[19:12] | So this isn’t so much about my stupidity | 那么你不是在气我犯蠢 |
[19:14] | as it is about me dying. | 而是气我要死了 |
[19:16] | Seems like one thing led to the other. | 似乎是有因果关系的 |
[19:17] | You realize this isn’t easy for me, but I’ve accepted it. | 你知道这对我也不容易吧 但我接受了 |
[19:20] | Which is the problem. | 这正是问题所在 |
[19:22] | Maybe I’m reckless. | 或许我是鲁莽 |
[19:24] | But if this is the end, | 但如果结局到了 |
[19:26] | better to go out doing something that matters. | 做重要的事死会更好 |
[19:28] | No. | 不 |
[19:29] | You don’t get to make that decision alone. | 你无权单独做出这样的决定 |
[19:32] | That decision is made with the people who love you. | 这个决定应该是与爱你的人一起做的 |
[19:35] | – May – and that’s me. | -梅 -那人就是我 |
[19:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:42] | I thought that would shut you up. | 就知道这能让你闭嘴 |
[20:22] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这儿的 |
[20:23] | I wanted you to know before her. | 我希望你在她之前知道 |
[20:32] | It’s all here. | 都齐了 |
[20:34] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:37] | She won’t let me. | 她不让我去 |
[20:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:39] | More tests. | 继续测试 |
[20:41] | Creel betrayed us, | 克里尔背叛了我们 |
[20:42] | but she’ll still listen to every word that he says. | 可她还是听他的 |
[20:44] | You said this was ours. | 你说这是我们的 |
[20:46] | You don’t have to follow her orders anymore. | 你不需要再听她的命令了 |
[20:48] | She locked me in here. I don’t have a choice. | 她把我锁在这里了 我没的选 |
[20:50] | Of course you do. | 你当然有的选 |
[20:52] | You could tear her apart if you wanted to. | 如果你想 可以把她撕碎 |
[20:57] | So why don’t you? | 你为什么不那么做 |
[21:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:10] | The mechs are still sending signals back and forth. | 机器人还在来回发射信号 |
[21:12] | – We should keep following it. – And then sneak past them? | -我们该继续追踪 -然后从他们身边溜过吗 |
[21:15] | Yeah, call that plan A. | 嗯 这个算A计划好了 |
[21:17] | Plan A seems ambitious. | A计划似乎很有野心 |
[21:19] | Well | 所以 |
[21:22] | that’s why we have a plan B. | 还有B计划 |
[21:34] | Yes, General, we have found the chamber. | 是 将军 我们找到舱了 |
[21:36] | We are looking it over as we speak. | 我们此刻正在检查它 |
[21:38] | We’ll join you as soon as Strucker finishes the plans. | 斯特拉克画完图纸我们就过去 |
[21:41] | Keep it secure until then. | 在此之前守好它 |
[21:43] | That will not be a problem so long as you keep your word. | 这没问题 只要你遵守承诺 |
[21:47] | You’ll have your chance with the chamber. | 你会有机会进舱的 |
[21:50] | Another step toward becoming the superior man. | 又向优越之人接近了一步 |
[21:54] | I hope it is as powerful as you promised. | 希望它如你所承诺得那么强大 |
[21:57] | As do I. | 我也希望 |
[22:03] | What was that? | 那怎么回事 |
[22:06] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 我应付得来 |
[22:18] | What were those mechs guarding? | 那些机器人在守护什么 |
[22:42] | This isn’t connected to a water main. | 这个没有连总水管 |
[23:22] | Just destroy all of it. | 全部毁掉就好 |
[23:24] | Should’ve brought more explosives. | 该多拿些炸药来的 |
[23:26] | Won’t be long until they realize | 要不了多久 他们就会发现 |
[23:27] | we’ve slipped through their defenses… | 我们越过了他们的防守 |
[23:43] | We can cut out its heart once we work out what this thing does, | 我们可以挖出它的心 但得先搞清它是做什么的 |
[23:46] | and to whom. | 对谁做了 |
[23:51] | Mr. Ivanov — you think he could be trusted? | 艾文诺夫先生 你觉得他值得信任吗 |
[23:55] | For the moment, his interests align with mine. | 目前他的利益与我一致 |
[23:57] | He wants to be first into the chamber. | 他想第一个进舱 |
[24:00] | I want to see what it does to human flesh. | 我想看到那对人体会有怎样的影响 |
[24:03] | Would you like me to accompany you? | 要我陪你去吗 |
[24:04] | No, I want you to stay focused on our contingency plan. | 不 继续专注于我们的应急计划 |
[24:07] | You know the message that needs to be sent. | 你知道要发出什么信息 |
[24:10] | Of course, General. | 当然 将军 |
[24:16] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[24:30] | You didn’t think I’d still be here. | 你没料到我还会在这里 |
[24:34] | I assumed Strucker opened the door. | 是斯特拉克打开了门吧 |
[24:38] | I’m surprised you’re not with him right now. | 没想到你现在没跟他走 |
[24:40] | Where would we go? | 我们能去哪 |
[24:43] | It doesn’t matter if there’s a lock on that door or not. | 门上有没有锁无所谓 |
[24:47] | I’d never run from you. | 我不会逃离你的 |
[24:50] | I’ve kept you safe. | 我一直保护着你 |
[24:51] | You’ve kept me obedient. | 你一直让我顺从 |
[24:54] | And I’ve let you control me. | 我一直让你控制我 |
[24:57] | And I have no idea why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[24:59] | Ruby, I have great plans for you. | 露比 我对你有大计划 |
[25:02] | Like Whitehall had great plans for you? | 就像怀特霍尔对你有大计划那样吗 |
[25:05] | You have always said that you wanted a choice, | 你一直说你希望当初有选择 |
[25:07] | but you’ve never given me one. | 但你却从不给我选择 |
[25:11] | I-I know that I’ve demanded a lot from you recently, | 我知道我最近对你的要求很高 |
[25:13] | – but I – No, Mom, you’ve demanded the impossible, | -但 -不 妈妈 你要我做不可能的事 |
[25:16] | and I have tried to be | 而我一直在努力 |
[25:18] | everything that you wanted me to be. | 成为你希望我成为的一切 |
[25:19] | – I tried to eliminate weakness. – I know, I know. | -我想铲除弱点 -我知道 |
[25:21] | I tried to be you! I’ve passed every test, | 我想成为你 我通过了每一项测试 |
[25:25] | and I’ve learned every lesson and I’m not enough! | 我学会了所有课程 但还是不够 |
[25:29] | I never said that. | 我从没那么说 |
[25:30] | I’m a disappointment. | 我让你失望 |
[25:32] | You said that, Mom. | 这是你说的 妈妈 |
[25:34] | And after everything that you’ve done to me, | 不管你对我做了什么 |
[25:38] | I’ve kept trying, | 我还是继续努力 |
[25:39] | because all I’ve ever wanted to do is please you. | 因为我从来就只想取悦你 |
[25:42] | Ruby… | 露比 |
[25:46] | You’re my one weakness, Mom. | 你是我的唯一弱点 妈妈 |
[25:48] | Ruby… | 露比 |
[26:00] | And I’m yours. | 我也是你的弱点 |
[26:06] | Ruby, stop. | 露比 站住 |
[26:07] | I’ll make you proud. | 我会让你骄傲的 |
[26:20] | Get that ready for transport — now. | 准备转移那个 马上 |
[26:27] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[26:28] | We’re free and clear. | 可以自由行动了 |
[26:42] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[26:45] | General. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 准将 没事的 |
[26:48] | Sorry. You startled me. | 抱歉 你吓到了我 |
[26:53] | It’s bad enough I look like a bottle brush. | 我这么邋遢就够糟了 |
[26:56] | Yeah, well, you probably can’t look at me | 你看到我肯定会 |
[26:59] | without remembering… what happened. | 想起发生的事吧 |
[27:02] | Not always in the driver seat. | 我不是总能自控 |
[27:06] | I know you didn’t try and kill me. | 我知道你没企图杀我 |
[27:07] | I know that was a skin-job. | 我知道那是机器人 |
[27:10] | Still, I’m — I’m really sorry. | 但我还是很抱歉 |
[27:14] | I should apologize to you. | 我该对你道歉的 |
[27:17] | You came on a rescue mission to try and save me. | 你来执行救援行动 想救我 |
[27:18] | It went south. No, it’s too high of a risk. | 结果出了岔子 危险太大了 |
[27:21] | You should never have brought me here. | 你就不该带我来这里 |
[27:22] | It’s — it’s okay, General. | 没事的 准将 |
[27:25] | Um I brought you a change of clothes. | 我给你带了换洗衣服 |
[27:28] | Is there anything else you need? | 还需要别的吗 |
[27:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:36] | I’d like to talk to my wife. | 我想跟我妻子通话 |
[27:39] | You know, just to tell her I’m safe. | 就向她报个平安 |
[27:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:43] | Hale is still looking for us. | 黑尔还在找我们 |
[27:44] | We — We can’t have any contact with the outside world. | 我们完全不能与外界联系 |
[27:46] | We have to stay dark. | 我们必须保持隐秘 |
[27:47] | I said cat — cat! | 我说猫 |
[27:50] | I scared George, and… | 我吓到了乔治 |
[27:52] | I need to talk to my son. | 我得跟我儿子通话 |
[27:54] | I need him to know I haven’t forgotten him. | 我需要他知道我没忘记他 |
[27:58] | I’m sure he knows how much you love him. | 他肯定知道你多么爱他 |
[28:06] | I abandoned him, Agent Johnson! | 我抛下了他 约翰逊特工 |
[28:09] | You don’t get a second chance to fix a screw-up like that. | 这样的错误是没有机会弥补的 |
[28:15] | Maybe I can get word to them through a secure channel. | 或许我可以通过安全途径给他们传话 |
[28:22] | That’s all I’m asking for. | 我不求别的 |
[28:28] | But that’s not why you’re here, is it. | 但那不是你来的目的 是吧 |
[28:32] | We’re trying to figure out our next move. | 我们在想接下来该怎么办 |
[28:36] | I need you to tell me what you can | 我需要你尽可能地描述 |
[28:38] | about the site Hale kept you in and… | 黑尔关押你的那个地方 |
[28:42] | …I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[28:43] | everything you told her about us. | 你向她供出的关于我们的一切 |
[28:50] | This could take a while. | 这得要点时间了 |
[28:56] | Well, that didn’t take long. | 挺快的啊 |
[28:58] | She won’t work without this component. | 没了这玩意机器就无法运转了 |
[29:00] | And the machine does what, exactly? | 这机器究竟能做什么 |
[29:01] | An Adaptive Particle Processor. | 是一台适应粒子处理器 |
[29:03] | Scans an element at the atomic level, | 以原子级别扫描元素 |
[29:05] | and then this component converts it | 然后这个组件转化它 |
[29:07] | to be merged with the recipient’s DNA. | 将其融入受体的DNA |
[29:09] | We think it’s the same technology | 我们认为这就是 |
[29:10] | that gave Carl Creel his powers, | 让卡尔·克里尔获得能力的科技 |
[29:11] | only his abilities are temporary and require physical touch. | 但他的能力只能暂时维持 而且需要肢体接触 |
[29:14] | Yeah, but the machine’s been upgraded, | 但机器做过升级 |
[29:16] | so if Hale were to use Gravitonium — | 黑尔如果用重力鎓 |
[29:17] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. No gizmo, no apocalypse. | 嗯 懂 没机器 就没天启 |
[29:20] | But there’s always a chance that we’ve tried this before. | 但我们很可能做过这种尝试 |
[29:22] | More than a chance. | 非常可能 |
[29:23] | Previous selves probably came here, | 以前的我们可能也来到了这儿 |
[29:25] | made all the same decisions, | 做出了一切同样的决定 |
[29:28] | still failed to change the timeline. | 还是没能改变时间线 |
[29:30] | You spoke to your older self in the future. | 你在未来跟之前的你说过话 |
[29:32] | Did she give you any clues, | 她给你什么提示了吗 |
[29:34] | any specific ways to stop this all from happening again? | 什么阻止一切再次发生的具体办法 |
[29:37] | We didn’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间谈 |
[29:42] | I haven’t told anyone this, not even Mack. | 我没告诉任何人 甚至是迈克 |
[29:45] | I didn’t want to put this on the team. | 我不想让大家承受这个 |
[29:49] | What is it? | 什么 |
[29:52] | We have to let Coulson die. | 我们得让科尔森死 |
[29:56] | What? That — That doesn’t make sense. | 什么 这没道理 |
[29:59] | The other me, she said… | 另一个我 她说 |
[30:02] | trying to save him is what led to the end. | 我们为了救他而迎来了毁灭 |
[30:05] | But…how — | 但…怎么… |
[30:11] | Time to improvise an exit strategy. | 该临场发挥个撤离策略了 |
[30:14] | You guys open one of the doors, whoosh, whoosh, | 你们打开一扇门 我一个来去 |
[30:16] | I take their guns, | 夺走他们的枪 |
[30:17] | we shoot the robots, we go home. | 我们打倒机器人 然后回家 |
[30:19] | Sounds brilliant to me. | 我觉得挺好 |
[30:24] | Mack is going to be sad to miss this. | 迈克会很遗憾错过了这个 |
[30:32] | Yo-Yo. Yo-Yo, what’s going on? | 悠悠球 怎么了 |
[30:43] | Is that furrowed brow about our patient or about Yo-Yo? | 皱眉是为了病人还是悠悠球 |
[30:47] | One minute, I’m… terrified for her, | 前一刻我替她担惊受怕 |
[30:50] | and the next minute, I’m furious with her. | 下一刻又对她气得要死 |
[30:56] | Elena’s always been stubborn, but ever since her arms… | 埃琳娜一向倔强 但她失去双臂后 |
[31:01] | Yeah, well, if I hadn’t let Hale — | 要不是我让黑尔 |
[31:03] | No, don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[31:04] | – You made a mistake. -Yeah, a big mistake. | -你犯了个错误 -大错误 |
[31:06] | Like, how do you even begin to make up for something like that? | 这样的事要如何补救 |
[31:10] | …you fix something else. | 你去修复点别的什么 |
[31:12] | That’s why I like engines, putting the pieces together — | 所以我喜欢引擎 把零件组装起来 |
[31:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:18] | Piper, what do we do? | 派珀 怎么办 |
[31:19] | Uh, we have to find the source of the bleeding. | 我们得找到出血口 |
[31:25] | All right, the bullet’s in there. | 好吧 子弹在那里面 |
[31:27] | Must’ve nicked an artery. | 肯定是割伤了动脉 |
[31:33] | All right, step two. | 好吧 第二步 |
[31:35] | You have to clamp the artery | 你得夹住动脉 |
[31:36] | before his blood pressure drops any more. | 别让他的血压进一步下降 |
[31:40] | Did not think I’d be doing this today. | 没想到我今天会干这个 |
[31:45] | Damn it, stay still. | 该死 别动 |
[31:48] | We’re trying to help you. | 我们在救你呢 |
[32:00] | He’s stablised. | 他稳定下来了 |
[32:04] | That’s step two. | 这是第二步 |
[32:05] | Yeah. Well, we’re gonna have to wait to high-five. | 先别急着击掌 |
[32:07] | Step three is, you sew his artery shut | 第三步 缝合动脉 |
[32:09] | so he doesn’t bleed out and die. | 避免他流血致死 |
[32:15] | – We need a new plan. – What happened out there? | -我们需要新计划 -在外面发生了什么 |
[32:21] | I don’t know. I was using my speed, | 我不知道 我飞速冲了出去 |
[32:24] | and it felt like my arms were being ripped off. | 但感觉胳膊好像要被扯掉了 |
[32:26] | The mech arms aren’t built to go that fast. | 机械臂是不能跑那么快的 |
[32:28] | The interface is transmitting | 接口同时 |
[32:29] | every electrical signal simultaneously. | 传送了一切电信号刺激 |
[32:31] | It’s overloading your nervous system. | 让你的神经系统过载了 |
[32:33] | I don’t need an explanation! I need a solution! | 我不需要解释 我需要解决办法 |
[32:39] | I can’t recalibrate them, | 我无法重现校准 |
[32:40] | not here, not before that door gives out. | 在这儿不行 更赶不及在门被撞开之前 |
[32:43] | Take cover there. | 在那里找掩护 |
[32:45] | Fitz and I will draw them away from the exits, | 菲兹和我把他们从出口引开 |
[32:47] | keep them occupied. | 缠住他们 |
[32:48] | You find a way out, | 你想办法出去 |
[32:49] | make it to the Quinjet, call for backup. | 上昆式战斗机 呼叫支援 |
[32:51] | I can fight. I think one of you should — | 我可以战斗 你们中一个应该 |
[32:53] | No. We have a rule. | 不 我们有个规矩 |
[32:56] | We never leave each other’s side anymore. | 我们再也不跟彼此分开了 |
[33:22] | Duck. | 蹲下 |
[33:26] | I’m sorry you never got the honeymoon you dreamed of. | 很抱歉你没能得到你想要的蜜月 |
[33:28] | Nonsense. | 别傻了 |
[33:29] | I’m protecting England from evil robots with the man I love. | 我在跟我爱的男人保护英国不被邪恶机器人入侵 |
[33:50] | Oh, it’s jammed! | 卡住了 |
[33:51] | Go back, go back! | 退回去 |
[33:58] | Running low. | 要没子弹了 |
[33:59] | I don’t know what we were thinking. | 真不知我们是怎么想的 |
[34:10] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[34:17] | Please tell me you still believe time can’t be changed. | 拜托告诉我你依然认为时间不能改变 |
[34:21] | You want to debate that now? Isn’t — | 你想现在争论那个吗 |
[34:24] | Isn’t that why we’re here? | 我们就是因此才来了啊 |
[34:26] | No, Fitz, just tell me it’s against the law of physics. | 不 菲兹 告诉我那有违物理规律 |
[34:28] | I need that right now. | 我现在需要那个 |
[34:29] | – The perception of time is an illusion. – Last mag. | -对时间的感知是幻觉 -最后的弹药 |
[34:33] | According to Hermann Minkowski, space-time — | 赫曼·闵可夫斯基认为 时空时间 |
[34:36] | No, you know, I was wrong. It’s not helping. | 不 我错了 这没用 |
[34:52] | I heard what happened to you. | 我听说了你的遭遇 |
[34:55] | Now you are also part machine. | 你现在也有部分是机器了 |
[34:58] | Not the part that matters. | 那不是真正重要的部分 |
[35:05] | I no longer feel pain. | 我现在没有痛觉了 |
[35:10] | Unlike you. | 不像你 |
[35:11] | I have died dozens of times. | 我死了几十次了 |
[35:14] | But you, no second chances. | 但你 没有第二次机会 |
[35:33] | Part machine. | 部分机器 |
[35:56] | Who’s superior now? | 现在谁才优越 |
[36:03] | He was controlling them. | 他在控制它们 |
[36:20] | – Welcome back. – You are on a lot of drugs. | -欢迎回来 -你打了很多药 |
[36:22] | But, hey, good news — you didn’t die. | 但好消息是 你没死 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | You guys saved me. | 你们救了我 |
[36:29] | Well, we’re just glad you pulled through. | 我们很高兴你挺了过来 |
[36:31] | Is Daisy here? | 黛西在吗 |
[36:33] | She’s so pretty. | 她好美 |
[36:36] | What now? | 你说什么 |
[36:36] | I want to put my mouth on her mouth and move it around a lot. | 我想把我的嘴放在她的嘴上 然后一阵蠕动 |
[36:40] | But I don’t want to do that unless she wants to, too, | 但除非她也想 我不想那么做 |
[36:44] | ’cause that’s what makes it nice. | 因为那样才好 |
[36:46] | But I don’t think she wants that, | 但我觉得她不想 |
[36:49] | ’cause she does not like me one bit. | 因为她一点也不喜欢我 |
[36:54] | I mean, she’s — she’s not my type, | 她不是我的型 |
[36:56] | but I — I get it. | 但我能理解 |
[36:58] | Okay, Spaceman, maybe we should — | 好了 太空人 或许我们该 |
[36:59] | Ma-a-a-a-a-ck! | 迈克 |
[37:01] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[37:03] | You are so cool. | 你好酷啊 |
[37:05] | Do we know any handshakes? | 有什么特别的握手方式吗 |
[37:10] | Uh, I appreciate that, but — | 多谢了 但是 |
[37:11] | Should I shave my head? | 我该剃光头吗 |
[37:13] | Yeah, no, I see no flaws in that plan. | 嗯 这计划妥妥的 |
[37:14] | Maybe then Daisy would like me, because she — she protected me. | 或许那样黛西就会喜欢我了 因为她保护了我 |
[37:18] | She’s very smart. | 她好聪明啊 |
[37:21] | Would it hurt him if I turn this up? | 如果我调大这个他会疼吗 |
[37:23] | – Yeah, I don’t think so. – Good. | -应该不会 -很好 |
[37:25] | I also — Ooh. My brain is falling — | 我还 我脑子在坠落 |
[37:29] | Hey, something weird just happened. | 刚刚发生了奇怪的事 |
[37:32] | I-I wouldn’t. | 别 |
[37:35] | Uh, remember the signal transceivers from the mechs? | 记得机器人的信号收发器吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:38] | We got a ping. | 我们定到位了 |
[37:39] | We’re tracing it. | 正在追踪 |
[37:45] | They’re not damaged. They just went offline. | 没有损坏 是掉线了 |
[37:48] | Perhaps something Yo-Yo did? | 或许是悠悠球做了什么 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:51] | Whatever it is, we’re safe…for now. | 不管怎样 我们暂时安全了 |
[37:54] | Still can’t believe we survived. | 还是不敢相信我们活了下来 |
[37:56] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[37:58] | But you were so certain we’d be fine. | 但你那么确定我们没事的 |
[38:00] | “Time is fixed” And all that. | “时间是不可改变的”什么的 |
[38:02] | I started having my doubts. | 我开始有怀疑了 |
[38:05] | Maybe your hopeful nature’s rubbing off on me. | 或许你充满希望的天性开始感染我了 |
[38:12] | Aww, how cute. | 好有爱 |
[38:15] | Well, looks like you two have made quite the mess. | 看来你俩制造了个大烂摊子 |
[38:19] | It’s not the first time. | 不是第一次了 |
[38:20] | They were there when S.H.I.E.L.D. tortured me. | 神盾局折磨我时他们也在 |
[38:32] | No. | 不 |
[38:33] | They destroyed a component for the infuser. | 他们毁坏了注入舱的一个部件 |
[38:36] | It’s useless. | 它不能用了 |
[38:37] | We can’t transfer the Gravitonium until it’s repaired. | 除非修好它 我们不能转移重力鎓 |
[38:43] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[38:45] | Or bleed out. | 要么就流血致死 |
[38:47] | Fitz, we can’t let it happen again. | 菲兹 我们不能让末日再发生了 |
[38:51] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[38:56] | We never did. | 我们从来都没有选择 |
[39:03] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[39:16] | I thought you’d like to know that we got a lead on Hale. | 你或许想知道 我们有黑尔的线索了 |
[39:18] | You really helped. | 你真帮了大忙 |
[39:20] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 那可说不上 |
[39:25] | I also thought about what you said about your son. | 我还想了 你说的 关于你儿子的事 |
[39:28] | And, um…if — if I would’ve known | 如果我小时候 |
[39:32] | that my dad cared growing up, | 知道我爸在乎我 |
[39:34] | it would’ve made a big difference. | 会让一切大不相同 |
[39:39] | Um, so, it took some doing, | 所以我费了点功夫 |
[39:41] | uh, but this phone was set to bounce | 但这部手机可以进行多次 |
[39:44] | through a dozen foreign relays. | 外国转接 |
[39:46] | We only have one shot, and even then, just a few minutes. | 我们只有一次机会 而且只有几分钟 |
[39:48] | But you can call them, without Hale tracing us. | 但你可以打给他们 黑尔追踪不到 |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:08] | Hi, honey. It’s Glenn. | 亲爱的 是格伦 |
[40:11] | Oh, Glenn. | 格伦 |
[40:13] | I was so worried. | 我担心死了 |
[40:15] | I know. I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我知道 真对不起 |
[40:17] | Once the Air Force took you, I-I got a few progress reports, | 空军带走你后 我接到了几份进度报告 |
[40:20] | but then you never called. | 但你从不打来 |
[40:22] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[40:23] | Honey, I’m sorry. I only have a few minutes. | 亲爱的 对不起 我只有几分钟时间 |
[40:25] | I-I just want you to tell George that his dad’s okay | 我只希望你告诉乔治 爸爸没事 |
[40:29] | and his father loves him very much. | 他爸爸很爱他 |
[40:32] | And I’m getting better. | 我在好转起来 |
[40:33] | I’m getting stronger, and I’m… | 我在强壮起来 |
[40:37] | I’m not yelling…as much. | 我不那么老吼了 |
[40:41] | – Glenn… – Yeah? | -格伦 -嗯 |
[40:43] | The doctors said you should take a deep breath. | 医生说你该深呼吸 |
[40:47] | Calm your mind. | 平静下来 |
[40:49] | You know what is best. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[40:51] | What is best is you comply. | 那就是服从 |
[40:54] | Remember, your compliance will be rewarded. | 记住 服从会得到奖赏 |
[41:03] | Glenn, are you ready to comply? | 格伦 你愿意服从了吗 |
[41:10] | I’m happy to. | 很乐意 |