时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | If there’s a chance to save your life, why not try? | 如果有机会拯救你的生命 为什么要拒绝 |
[00:03] | What if Cybertek has the key to saving you? | 万一赛博科技能救你呢 |
[00:05] | Cybertek is the same company that built Deathlok’s leg. | 赛博科技就是那家给死亡战士造腿的公司 |
[00:07] | – The answer’s no. – About that Deathlok program — | -不行 -那个死亡战士的项目 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna do some digging, see what else I can find. | 我会去查查 看能发现什么 |
[00:13] | Glenn, are you ready to comply? | 格伦 你愿意服从了吗 |
[00:15] | I’m happy to. | 很乐意 |
[00:17] | Talbot, stop. Why are you trying to get into the hangar? | 塔伯特 停下 你为什么想进机库 |
[00:24] | She’s the Destroyer. | 她是毁灭者 |
[00:29] | Ruby! No! | 露比 不要 |
[00:31] | Yo-Yo, what did you do?! | 悠悠球 你做了什么 |
[00:33] | I found what you’re looking for. | 我找到你在找的东西了 |
[00:35] | My Gravitonium. | 我的重力鎓 |
[00:36] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Has it. | 在神盾局手上 |
[00:38] | But they won’t give it willingly. | 但他们不会自愿交出它的 |
[00:39] | You’d have me kill them? | 你要我杀了他们吗 |
[00:41] | I have no reason to stop you. | 我没理由阻止你 |
[00:54] | 43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1. | |
[01:00] | 43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1. | |
[01:08] | 43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1. | |
[01:15] | 43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1. | |
[01:21] | 43.9462 4-3 point 9-4-6-2… | |
[01:22] | Once Zephyr One breaks through the upper atmosphere, | 一旦和风一号突破高空大气 |
[01:24] | we can slingshot the Gravitonium at high velocity into the Sun, | 我们就能以高速将重力鎓弹射进太阳 |
[01:29] | destroying it for good. | 永久地毁了它 |
[01:32] | As anxious as we are to contain an element | 尽管我们很急切想控制一种 |
[01:34] | that may cause the future destruction of the planet, | 可能导致这个星球未来的毁灭的元素 |
[01:37] | we have to get Zephyr ready for space travel first. | 我们首先得让和风做好太空旅行的准备 |
[01:39] | “Future destruction”? | “未来的毁灭” |
[01:41] | It’s complicated. Just go with it. | 说来话长 听着就是了 |
[01:43] | So, how close are we? | 那我们进展如何 |
[01:44] | On the Zephyr, RCS thrusters are operational. | 和风的反作用控制系统推进器可以运行 |
[01:46] | On the Gravitonium — | 而重力鎓 |
[01:47] | We’re nearly finished extracting residual traces from the machine, | 我们快将机器里残余的都取出了 |
[01:49] | which seems to have refined the element in some way. | 机器似乎对这个元素进行了某种加工 |
[01:51] | Should be enough to power the pseudo-gravity engine. | 应该足够给伪重力引擎提供动力了 |
[01:53] | So, in other words, we’re close. | 换句话说 我们就快成功了 |
[01:55] | I’ve kind of been consulting, so… | 我算是个顾问 所以 |
[01:58] | Meanwhile, Carl Creel still needs medical help. | 同时 卡尔·克里尔仍需要医疗救助 |
[02:00] | And I think we should get Robin and Polly somewhere safe, too. | 我觉得也该给萝宾和波莉找个安全的地方 |
[02:03] | After General Talbot — | 自从塔伯特准将 |
[02:04] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪也不会去 |
[02:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:07] | But I’ve been talking to Tony Caine. | 但我跟托尼·凯恩谈过了 |
[02:09] | What, my Tony? The Candyman? | 什么 我的托尼吗 糖果贩 |
[02:10] | He’s arranged for Creel’s treatment, | 他给克里尔安排了治疗 |
[02:12] | and he says he could take care of Robin and Polly — for now. | 还说他可以暂时照顾萝宾和波莉 |
[02:16] | Great. Do it. | 太好了 行动吧 |
[02:18] | Maybe Davis can — | 或许戴维斯可以 |
[02:19] | I’ll take them. | 我带她们去 |
[02:20] | It’s the least I can do after dragging them out of hiding. | 是我带她们离开藏身处 这是我该做的 |
[02:23] | Unless there’s some objection. | 除非有人反对 |
[02:26] | No. They’ll be safer than here. | 没有 她们会比在这里安全 |
[02:29] | Well, make it quick. | 好的 快去快回 |
[02:31] | General Hale’s MIA, | 黑尔将军不知所踪 |
[02:32] | and I doubt she took an early retirement. | 她应该不是提前退休了 |
[02:33] | Wait, explain to me how she got away. | 等等 跟我说说她怎么逃走的 |
[02:35] | Didn’t you have them contained? | 你们不是控制住她们了吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, we did. | 对 本来控制住了 |
[02:37] | That girl was a ticking bomb. | 那女孩是个定时炸弹 |
[02:39] | And she went off when you cut her throat. | 你割了她喉咙后她就爆炸了 |
[02:40] | A gravity surge knocked everyone back | 重力爆发波击倒了所有人 |
[02:42] | and disrupted our equipment. | 也扰乱了我们的仪器 |
[02:43] | She slipped away. | 她就逃走了 |
[02:45] | I was afraid you’d have to quake Ruby | 我怕你不得不震露比 |
[02:47] | and crack the Earth. | 震碎地球 |
[02:48] | That shouldn’t even be an issue, speaking of cutthroat. | 喉都割了 那事应该不成问题了 |
[02:50] | – All right, let’s keep it productive. – There would already be | -好了 继续说正事 -如果你没这么做 |
[02:51] | a crack in the universe if you hadn’t. | 宇宙这会儿就已经裂开了 |
[02:53] | Look, I did what I did. | 听着 我做了就做了 |
[02:55] | I’m not proud, but it was the right choice. | 我并不骄傲 但这是正确的选择 |
[02:56] | It was revenge. | 那是报复 |
[02:58] | You let your emotions get the best of you. | 你被情感蒙蔽了理智 |
[03:00] | Ruby should be locked up, and she’s not the only one. | 露比应该被关起来 而且不止是她 |
[03:02] | All I did was kill the person called the Destroyer of Worlds. | 我只不过是杀了世界毁灭者 |
[03:05] | That’s what Daisy was called. | 那是黛西的绰号 |
[03:06] | We’re lucky you didn’t cut her throat. | 幸好你没割她喉 |
[03:07] | Just stop, Deke. | 别说了 迪克 |
[03:09] | The point is, you don’t make that decision. | 关键是这个决定由不得你做 |
[03:10] | Then who does? You? | 那该谁做 你吗 |
[03:12] | We all have blood on our hands. Why am I being singled out? | 我们都杀过人 为什么单单针对我一个人 |
[03:15] | That’s not what we do here. | 那不是我们的职责 |
[03:16] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D. We protect. | 我们是神盾局 我们负责保护 |
[03:18] | She was a psychopath. | 她是个疯子 |
[03:20] | Ask Fitz. | 问问菲兹 |
[03:20] | Yeah, just look at his cracked rib. | 对 看看他断掉的肋骨 |
[03:22] | If you’d have seen what she was like, | 要是你见识过她什么样 |
[03:23] | – this never would’ve — – I didn’t get a chance. | -就不会… -我根本没机会 |
[03:24] | I was too busy screaming to be let out of a cell. | 我忙着尖叫 想被放出去 |
[03:26] | Fitz shouldn’t have even been there. | 菲兹就不应该去 |
[03:27] | – We delayed their plan! – If we hadn’t gone, | -我们拖住了他们 -要是我们没去 |
[03:29] | Ruby would be free. | 露比就会无所忌惮 |
[03:30] | But this isn’t about the decision, is it? | 但这不是因为那个决定吧 |
[03:31] | This is about not following your orders. | 而是没遵从你的命令 |
[03:33] | It’s about both. | 两件事都有 |
[03:34] | Well, we didn’t pick you. | 我们没选你 |
[03:37] | Coulson made that decision and brought you back | 科尔森决定带你回来 |
[03:39] | when he could have broken that loop right there! | 但他当时也许就能打破循环 |
[03:41] | All right, stop it. | 好了 别说了 |
[03:48] | Yes, I made that decision, | 确实 那个决定是我做的 |
[03:50] | and I’ll be making the rest today. | 今天接下来的决定也我来做 |
[03:53] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[03:54] | Go do your jobs. | 去做自己该做的吧 |
[04:04] | So, is this normal? | 这是正常的吗 |
[04:06] | A weird mission? Yeah. | 奇怪的任务 正常 |
[04:08] | The fighting? That’s new. | 吵架 倒是新鲜 |
[04:13] | Be advised — the power grid in section 24-B is offline. | 请注意 24B区的电力网已下线 |
[04:18] | Repeat — 24-B is offline. | 重复 24B已下线 |
[04:25] | Here to ask me if I’m okay? | 来问我好不好吗 |
[04:28] | Not if I don’t have to. | 除非十分有必要 |
[04:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[04:31] | Then tell me what the Candyman’s got. | 那告诉我糖果贩有什么发现 |
[04:34] | Thinks he found something connected to the Deathlok program, | 他似乎找到了和死亡战士项目有关的东西 |
[04:37] | Garrett. | 加勒特 |
[04:38] | Could be a stretch, but… | 可能比较牵强 但… |
[04:39] | It could keep Coulson alive. | 或许能保住科尔森的命 |
[04:40] | Whether he likes it or not. | 不管他愿不愿意 |
[04:42] | So Creel’s been put on board? | 克里尔在飞机上了吗 |
[04:44] | And he’s on an I.V. drip, | 他在静脉输液 |
[04:45] | so he’s not a danger to anyone. | 所以不会对人造成威胁 |
[04:47] | Once you have him, Robin, and her mom set up, go dark. | 把他 萝宾和她妈妈安顿好 就断联 |
[04:51] | I’ll cover for you here. | 这里我帮你打掩护 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:53] | Thank you for being sane. | 谢谢你还保持理智 |
[04:57] | Robin said someday Coulson will put all the pieces together. | 萝宾说 科尔森有天可以把所有碎片拼凑在一起 |
[05:00] | That has to mean something. | 这必须是有意义的 |
[05:11] | But not according to the multiverse theory. | 但多重宇宙论不是这样说的 |
[05:15] | I’m not sure you actually know what “multiverse” means. | 我不知道你是否清楚”多重宇宙论”究竟是什么 |
[05:17] | That every choice we make | 我们做出的每个选择 |
[05:18] | spins out a different timeline into the cosmos, | 都会在宇宙中引发另一条时间线 |
[05:20] | and right now, there are infinite parallel universes. | 现在有无限个平行宇宙 |
[05:27] | But I am proof that you can move between them. | 但我就是你能在两个宇宙之间来去的证据 |
[05:30] | Or… | 或者说 |
[05:32] | you’re proof that we are in one timeline, in a loop — | 你就是我们在一条时间线上 循环中的证据 |
[05:35] | an infinite, intractable, unchangeable loop. | 一个无限 不变 麻烦重重的循环 |
[05:38] | But if we succeed in ridding the planet of Gravitonium, | 但如果我们能成功清除这星球上的重力鎓 |
[05:41] | then we break that loop and prevent the Earth’s destruction. | 我们就能打破循环 阻止地球的毁灭 |
[05:44] | Which is great, | 那就太好了 |
[05:45] | because that definitely won’t affect me at all. | 因为这绝对不会影响到我 |
[05:53] | Look, it’s not like I’m just gonna blink out of existence. | 听着 我又不会突然消失 |
[05:55] | See, I lived in one timeline, | 我曾经生活在一个时间线里 |
[05:56] | but now I live in this new one, | 现在我在这个新的时间线中 |
[05:58] | and I think I’m gonna stay in the one with the sun | 我觉得我要留在那个有太阳 |
[06:00] | and tacos and all that, because that’s the multiverse. | 有墨西哥玉米卷的地方 这就是多重宇宙 |
[06:02] | That’s science. | 这是科学 |
[06:05] | Or you’re a canary in a coal mine. | 或者你是煤矿中的金丝雀 |
[06:07] | I don’t know what either of those things are. | 我不知道那都是什么 |
[06:13] | We won’t know if we’re successful at changing the future | 我们无从知道我们有没有成功改变未来 |
[06:15] | unless you blink out of existence. | 除非你突然消失 |
[06:17] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[06:19] | Jemma agrees. | 珍玛也同意 |
[06:20] | She actually wrote a paper on the theory of — | 她还写了篇论文讲这个理论… |
[06:21] | Nobody knows how it works. | 没人知道到底怎么回事 |
[06:23] | Now, be careful. | 小心点 |
[06:25] | This substance is extremely unpredictable. | 这种物质极度不稳定 |
[06:29] | Just make sure that that gets to the Zephyr in o– | 务必把它送上和风… |
[06:32] | No, okay. You know what? I think I might take that myself. | 不 算了 我还是自己来吧 |
[06:34] | Oh, quit it! I carried this stuff around on my belt for years, okay? | 拜托 我随身携带这玩意好多年了 好吗 |
[06:37] | Y– And didn’t you guys make a pledge | 你们不是发过誓 |
[06:40] | never to leave each other’s side? | 永远不再离开彼此吗 |
[06:41] | You have to do that. | 你们得说到做到 |
[06:42] | You have to keep that pledge for the — | 你们得遵守诺言 为了… |
[06:43] | you know, the… good of humanity. | 为了全人类 |
[06:46] | Your humanity, you mean. | 你是说你这个人类吧 |
[06:49] | I appreciate how invested you are in our future, | 我很感激你对我们未来的关心 |
[06:51] | but for now, let’s worry about the future of the planet. | 但现在还是先关心这个星球的未来吧 |
[06:59] | 43. 4-3 point… | |
[07:01] | 9462-76.1191 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1. | |
[07:15] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[07:17] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[07:21] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[07:24] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[07:26] | 43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1. | |
[07:28] | He’s been yelling for you. | 他一直在叫你 |
[07:30] | I can fix this. | 我可以帮忙 |
[07:31] | Wait by the door. | 在门外等着 |
[07:32] | 43 43.9462 4-3 — 4-3 point 9-4-6-2… | |
[07:38] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[07:40] | It’s like a record that just keeps skipping in my head, | 我的脑海里好像有张老跳帧的唱片 |
[07:42] | the numbers. | 这些数字 |
[07:45] | I was — I was with Robin. | 我当时和萝宾在一起 |
[07:46] | Okay. Calm down. | 好 冷静点 |
[07:48] | But I was at the control box. | 但我在控制箱那里 |
[07:49] | Why? W-What was I doing there? | 为什么 我去那里干什么 |
[07:52] | Trying to get the doors open? | 想把门打开吗 |
[07:53] | I’m Air Force, Phil. | 我是空军 菲尔 |
[07:54] | I know enough about navigational aids | 我很了解助航设备 |
[07:56] | to know that every hangar has a landing… | 知道每个机库都有着陆… |
[07:59] | assist. | 辅助 |
[08:02] | I had to comply. | 我必须服从 |
[08:04] | The landing-assist beacon. | 着陆辅助信标 |
[08:07] | The only way to get a signal out. | 只有这样才能发出信号 |
[08:09] | 43.9462-76.1191 4-3 point 9-4-6-2 dash 7-6 point 1-1-9-1. | |
[08:16] | Phil, tell me that’s not what I think it is. | 菲尔 告诉我这不是我想的那个 |
[08:21] | Our location. | 这是我们的位置 |
[08:46] | It came out of nowhere. | 它突然冒了出来 |
[08:49] | Any word from outside? | 外面有消息吗 |
[08:50] | They jammed our communications and exterior cameras. | 他们干扰了我们的通讯设备和外部摄像机 |
[08:52] | As far as we can tell, both the Lighthouse and River’s End | 目前看来 灯塔和河尽镇 |
[08:55] | have been cut off from the rest of the world. | 都已与整个世界隔绝了 |
[08:56] | That’s not reassuring. | 这可不怎么让人安心 |
[08:58] | Greetings, elite citizens of the Lighthouse. | 你们好 灯塔的优秀居民们 |
[09:01] | Project Reclamation has been triggered. | 再生计划已经启动 |
[09:03] | It appears you’re experiencing an apocalypse-level event. | 看来你们正在经历末日灾祸 |
[09:07] | Aw, this guy again? | 又是这家伙 |
[09:08] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[09:09] | This moment in human history | 这个地堡就是 |
[09:11] | is what this bunker was designed for. | 用来应付人类历史上的这一时刻 |
[09:14] | That actually is kind of reassuring. | 这话还挺让人安心的 |
[09:15] | Please go to the main computer terminal | 请前往主电脑终端 |
[09:18] | and choose from the following options. | 在以下选项中做出选择 |
[09:22] | If the Lighthouse is experiencing | 如果灯塔在经历 |
[09:24] | an extreme-weather event, press 1. | 极端天气 请按1 |
[09:26] | Agent Coulson, I can’t silence the alarms. | 科尔森特工 我无法解除警报 |
[09:28] | If you’re experiencing a nuclear attack, press 2. | 如果你正在遭受核攻击 请按2 |
[09:33] | Screw it. | 管他呢 |
[09:34] | For an alien invasion, press 3. | 外星人入侵 请按3 |
[09:36] | You have selected nuclear attack. | 你选择了核攻击 |
[09:38] | For your own health, safety, and radiation protection, | 为了你的健康 安全 和保护你不受核辐射 |
[09:41] | all outer doors will remain sealed for 15 years. | 所有通往外界的大门将被封锁15年 |
[09:46] | Did he just say 15 years? | 他刚刚是说15年 |
[09:47] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[09:48] | there would be an “alien invasion” option? | 还有一个”外星人入侵”的选项 |
[09:50] | You always listen to the whole menu. | 永远要听完整个菜单 |
[09:52] | Always! | 永远 |
[10:09] | You may be noticing | 你们可能会发现 |
[10:11] | that the Lighthouse is going into lockdown mode. | 灯塔正在进入封锁模式 |
[10:14] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[10:15] | The Lighthouse is keeping us safe. | 灯塔在保护我们的安全 |
[10:18] | All exits, including the hangar, | 所有出口 包括机库 |
[10:20] | have been sealed to protect us from any outside intrusion. | 都已被封锁 阻止外界对我们的入侵 |
[10:25] | Which is good, ’cause there is currently | 这是好事 因为我们头上 |
[10:26] | a sizeable alien spaceship overhead. | 现在有一架巨大的外星飞船 |
[10:30] | Oh, and due to a technical malfunction, | 由于技术故障 |
[10:33] | the Lighthouse thinks we’re under nuclear attack, | 灯塔认为我们正在遭受核攻击 |
[10:35] | so we may be trapped inside for 15 years…ish. | 所以我们可能会被困这里…15年 |
[10:41] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no! | 不不 不不 |
[10:42] | I am — I am so stupid. Why am I still in here? | 我太蠢了 为什么我还在这里 |
[10:45] | I’m sure there’s a way around that. | 肯定有办法解决的 |
[10:46] | So in the meantime, there’s no reason to panic. | 所以大家不需要惊慌 |
[10:49] | The Lighthouse survives the Earth cracking apart, | 地球崩裂后灯塔还能得以幸存 |
[10:51] | so one flying saucer, probably no big deal. | 所以一艘外星船应该没什么大不了的 |
[10:56] | All Lighthouse survival systems are operational. | 灯塔的所有生存系统都运行正常 |
[10:58] | Good luck. You’re humanity’s last hope. | 祝你们好运 你们是人类最后的希望 |
[11:02] | Your survival is essential — | 你们能存活下来很重要 |
[11:09] | Ugh. Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[11:15] | I know this guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[11:16] | Phil Coulson. | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[11:18] | Humanity’s shield. | 人类的盾牌 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I remember you, too. | 我也记得你 |
[11:21] | The lighting wasn’t great, | 虽然当时光线不太好 |
[11:22] | but the whole vision thing was hard to forget. | 但是让我看到幻象的事印象深刻 |
[11:24] | Did General Hale send you? | 是黑尔将军派你来的吗 |
[11:26] | You will be dealing with me now. | 你现在要和我交涉 |
[11:29] | I’m here for what was promised — | 我是为了许下的承诺而来 |
[11:31] | the Gravitonium. | 重力鎓 |
[11:33] | Yeah, that’s gonna be a hard pass. | 这是绝对不行的 |
[11:35] | Maybe you haven’t realized it yet, | 也许你还没意识到 |
[11:36] | but this bunker — it’s apocalypse-proof. | 但是这个地堡 是能挺过末日的 |
[11:39] | It can withstand a nuclear blast. | 它能抵挡核爆炸 |
[11:41] | We have years of food, water, and air. | 食物 水和空气能维持多年 |
[11:43] | – Is that true? – Not good food. | -真的吗 -没什么好吃的 |
[11:45] | And pretty soon, the world’s gonna realize | 很快 整个世界就会意识到 |
[11:47] | there’s this giant ship in its atmosphere, | 大气层中有一艘巨型飞船 |
[11:49] | and I’m thinking, in the current political climate, | 我觉得 在当前的政治环境下 |
[11:52] | won’t be long before you’re blown out of the sky. | 用不了多久 你们就会被从空中击落 |
[11:58] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[12:12] | If you’re here for the update, | 如果你是来问最新情况 |
[12:13] | tell Coulson the communication relay doesn’t work, either. | 告诉科尔森通讯中继器也失灵了 |
[12:20] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间说那些事 |
[12:22] | We might be stuck in here for 15 years. | 我们也许会困在这里15年 |
[12:25] | You think you can avoid me for that long? | 你觉得你能躲我那么久吗 |
[12:30] | I want to explain. | 我想解释一下 |
[12:31] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[12:33] | I was trying to save you. | 我只是想救你 |
[12:38] | Not this again. | 别又来这套 |
[12:41] | You need to listen. | 你得听我说 |
[12:43] | You saw her — me in the future. | 你看到她了 未来的我 |
[12:45] | I spoke to her. | 我和她说过话 |
[12:46] | She warned me of all of this. | 这一切她都警告过我 |
[12:47] | I don’t want to hear it, and I don’t want to know. | 我不想听 也不想知道 |
[12:49] | She was trying to help us, Mack, | 她想帮我们 迈克 |
[12:51] | to prevent this, to keep me from losing you. | 阻止末日 让我不会失去你 |
[12:55] | She said things that — | 她说过的事 |
[12:56] | And it’s making you crazy. | 令你发疯 |
[12:58] | This whole future thing has got you all acting crazy. | 未来的事让你们全都疯了 |
[13:00] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[13:02] | I’m just trying to fix the problems right in front of me, | 我只想解决我眼前的问题 |
[13:04] | not get my mind twisted trying to figure out what comes next. | 而不是胡思乱想地要搞清楚接下来的事 |
[13:07] | We already saw what comes next! | 我们已经看到接下来的事了 |
[13:09] | So you’re willing to do anything, no matter who it hurts! | 所以无论伤害到谁 你都愿意放手一搏吗 |
[13:16] | We’ve been through too much. | 我们经历了太多 |
[13:20] | It messed you up. | 把你弄得伤痕累累 |
[13:23] | Thanks for the reminder, Mack. | 谢谢你的提醒 迈克 |
[13:28] | You don’t even look at me the same. | 你连看我的眼神都不一样了 |
[13:33] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我不是那个意思 |
[13:35] | No wonder you’re pulling away. | 也难怪你在远离我 |
[13:36] | You’re pushing me away. | 是你在把我推开 |
[13:38] | Y-You think I don’t care about what happened to your arms? | 你觉得我不在乎你手臂的事吗 |
[13:40] | You don’t care enough. | 你不够在乎 |
[13:42] | How can you not want that girl to suffer for what she did?! | 你怎么会不想让那女孩为她的作为而受惩罚 |
[13:45] | I wanted to beat her senseless, | 我想把她打到失去知觉 |
[13:47] | but that’s not what we do! | 但那不是我们的做法 |
[13:48] | That’s not us! We turn the other cheek. | 我们不是那样的 我们要以德报怨 |
[13:51] | Would you say that to May? | 你会对梅这样说吗 |
[13:55] | That she could’ve saved that little girl in Bahrain? | 说她本可以拯救那个巴林岛的小女孩 |
[13:57] | No. | 不 |
[14:00] | Because she made the tough choice to save lives. | 因为她做出了拯救生命的艰难抉择 |
[14:03] | In the Framework, you saw the alternative. | 在框架里 你看到了另一种结果 |
[14:07] | In the future… | 在未来 |
[14:10] | we swore… | 我们发过誓… |
[14:16] | We swore we wouldn’t lose ourselves. | 我们发过誓 不会失去自我 |
[14:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:22] | Or lose each other. | 或者失去彼此 |
[14:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:29] | I’m doing this for you, | 我这么做是为了你 |
[14:31] | but you need to believe me. | 但你需要相信我 |
[14:33] | You need to trust that I know what I’m doing. | 你需要相信我知道自己在做什么 |
[14:37] | Please, Mack. | 求你了 迈克 |
[14:39] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[14:41] | You know I may run away, | 你知道我可能会跑开 |
[14:44] | but I always come back to where I started. | 但我总是会回到原地 |
[14:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:54] | I just don’t know if I’ll be here when you do. | 我只是不知道你回来时我还在不在 |
[15:18] | Mack? | 迈克呢 |
[15:20] | Says the relay’s done. | 说中继器也坏了 |
[15:21] | That’s all he said? | 他就说了这么多 |
[15:24] | No. | 不是 |
[15:28] | Look, I can’t tell you | 我不能告诉你 |
[15:31] | if what you did was right or wrong. | 你做得对还是错 |
[15:32] | That’s up to you to decide. | 对错要由你来决定 |
[15:35] | But it doesn’t just change you. | 但这不仅改变了你 |
[15:36] | It changes how people see you. | 这也改变了大家看你的方式 |
[15:39] | And the only thing you can do is make peace with it. | 而你只能平静地接受 |
[15:44] | I’ll try. | 我会尽量的 |
[15:51] | Daisy should be back by now. | 黛西现在应该回来了 |
[15:52] | I can’t get a line out. | 我无法与外面联络 |
[15:54] | But you should be able to get a signal in, right? | 但你应该能够收到信号 对吗 |
[15:56] | What if she never made it out of our airspace at all? | 如果她根本就没有离开我们的空域呢 |
[15:58] | We would know? Can’t we try — | 那我们会知道的 我们不能试试… |
[15:59] | What if that ship fired on them? | 如果那艘船向他们开火了呢 |
[16:00] | Daisy’s fine. | 黛西没事的 |
[16:03] | She’s gone dark. | 她只是断联了 |
[16:09] | Daisy’s mission wasn’t just about | 黛西的任务不止是 |
[16:12] | Robin, Polly, and Creel. | 萝宾 波莉和克里尔 |
[16:13] | She’s following a lead. | 她在追踪一条线索 |
[16:15] | A lead on what? | 什么线索 |
[16:17] | A way to keep you alive. | 让你活命的办法 |
[16:19] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | I don’t want that. | 我不想要那样 |
[16:21] | My orders are very clear about that. | 关于这件事 我的命令非常明确 |
[16:23] | If there’s a chance we can save you, | 如果我们有救你的机会 |
[16:25] | don’t you think I’d take it? | 你觉得我不会抓住吗 |
[16:26] | Right now, we all need saving | 现在我们都需要拯救 |
[16:27] | from our new overlords out there, | 抵抗外面那些新霸主 |
[16:29] | and our most powerful team member’s gone. | 而我们最强大的队员却不在 |
[16:30] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[16:33] | I killed Ruby for nothing. | 我白白杀了露比 |
[16:35] | It didn’t matter. It’s all happening right now. | 无所谓了 这还是要发生了 |
[16:37] | – Everything she told me. – “She” who? | -她告诉我的一切 -“她”是谁 |
[16:40] | This right here… | 这 |
[16:42] | this is how we lose. | 就是我们输的原因 |
[17:06] | I could’ve warned myself about a lot of things — | 我本可提醒自己很多事 |
[17:09] | Ruby, Hale, these aliens — | 露比 黑尔 外星人 |
[17:12] | but instead, she told me… | 但她却告诉我 |
[17:17] | Instead, she told me, | 但她却告诉我 |
[17:19] | “Coulson is dying, and we need to let him.” | “科尔森要死了 我们不能阻止” |
[17:23] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[17:26] | I hated keeping this. | 我也不想隐瞒下来 |
[17:27] | I owe you so much. | 我欠你那么多 |
[17:31] | You’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[17:32] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[17:33] | Robin said Coulson puts the pieces back together. | 萝宾说 科尔森能把碎片拼凑在一起 |
[17:37] | And you’re saying that we should’ve just left him | 难道你是说 我们该任由他 |
[17:40] | to freeze to death in the middle of nowhere. | 冻死在荒无人烟的地方吗 |
[17:41] | I have to listen, May. | 我必须听进去 梅 |
[17:42] | – The middle of nowhere… – She was me. | -荒无人烟的地方 -她就是我 |
[17:44] | She’s lived through this, | 她经历过这一切 |
[17:46] | through the loop, who knows how many times. | 经历过循环 谁知道都多少次了 |
[17:47] | Exactly — you don’t know. | 没错 你不知道 |
[17:49] | We haven’t lost yet, | 我们还没输呢 |
[17:51] | and as far as we know, they can’t get in here, | 就我们所知 他们进不来 |
[17:53] | – and until they do… – They can go wherever they want. | -他们进来之前 -他们可以去任何地方 |
[17:55] | …you better believe we’re gonna do everything possible | 你最好相信 我们要尽一切可能 |
[17:57] | to keep him alive. | 保住他的生命 |
[18:00] | They can go wherever they want. | 他们可以去任何地方 |
[19:13] | Sensors, the cameras — everything’s glitchy. | 传感器 摄像头 都在出故障 |
[19:15] | You getting the same thing I am? | 你们也看到了吗 |
[19:17] | Energy fluctuations all over the Lighthouse? | 整个灯塔都在发生电力波动吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | Which could mean they’re already inside. | 那么他们可能已经进来了 |
[19:27] | They’re already inside! | 他们已经进来了 |
[19:29] | We don’t even know who “they” are. | 我们都不知道”他们”是谁 |
[19:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:35] | The Remorath are marauders. | 雷默斯是掠夺者 |
[19:36] | They’re intergalactic scavengers with no planet of their own, | 他们在星际间烧杀抢掠 没有自己的星球 |
[19:39] | so they just take from others, | 他们只会抢别人的东西 |
[19:40] | – and — and wherever they go, darkness follows. – Darkness? | -他们所到处 黑暗随至 -黑暗 |
[19:43] | – That’s a little vague. – Well, it’s not the concept of darkness, | -有点模糊吧 -不是概念上的黑暗 |
[19:45] | it’s literal darkness. | 是真正的黑暗 |
[19:46] | It follows them because they’re magic, | 因为他们有魔法 |
[19:48] | and they can see in the dark, and we can’t, | 他们在黑暗中也看得见 而我们不能 |
[19:50] | so it makes them kill us better with — with their claws. | 因此他们能更方便地用爪子杀人 |
[19:53] | Did you say “claws”? | “爪子”吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Did I not mention the footlong razor claws? | 是的 我没提长达一英尺的锋利爪子吗 |
[19:57] | Because, yeah. | 他们有那个 |
[19:58] | Well, people in the future survive. | 未来的人活了下来 |
[19:59] | There must be a way to stop them. | 那就肯定有办法阻止他们 |
[20:01] | No, we didn’t stop them. | 我们没阻止他们 |
[20:02] | We just — We just gave them whatever they wanted, | 我们只是乖乖交出了他们想要的东西 |
[20:04] | and then… said thank you and… | 然后说谢谢 |
[20:08] | cleaned up the bodies after they left. | 他们走后再清理好尸体 |
[20:12] | All right, this is no longer a siege, | 好吧 这不再是围攻了 |
[20:14] | this is an evacuation. | 而是撤离 |
[20:15] | Fitz-Simmons, see if you can find a way | 菲兹-西蒙斯 看看你们能不能找到办法 |
[20:17] | to override the whole nuclear-contamination protocol. | 超控核污染规程协议 |
[20:20] | We need to get the Zephyr airborne and out of here, | 我们得让和风起飞 离开这里 |
[20:22] | preferably with the Gravitonium and our people on board. | 最好还能带走重力鎓和我们的人 |
[20:25] | How are your arms feeling? | 你的胳膊怎么样了 |
[20:26] | Fitz recalibrated them, so I’m like new. | 菲兹重新调整过了 我焕然一新了 |
[20:29] | Good, because we also need to get Talbot out of lockup, | 很好 我们还得把塔伯特放出来 |
[20:31] | and we have no idea what kind of influence he’s under. | 我们还不知道他现在的状况 |
[20:33] | Well, if he makes a move, I’ll make a faster one. | 如果他动手 我会动得更快 |
[20:35] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[20:36] | Coulson, I think we might have something. | 科尔森 可能有发现 |
[20:38] | There’s a — There’s an analogue override on floor 17. | 17层有模拟超控装置 |
[20:41] | It’s the system I check after the beacon explodes, | 信标爆炸后 我查过系统 |
[20:43] | so, I can rig up a bypass. | 我可以做个绕接装置 |
[20:45] | All right, if we can get the hangar doors open | 好 如果我们能打开机库门 |
[20:46] | and Deke and I can get the engines going, we’re in business. | 我可以去跟迪克启动引擎 那就行了 |
[20:48] | I’ll ready the Gravitonium for travel. | 我来准备运输重力鎓 |
[20:50] | We’ve got Piper and Davis here to help, | 这里有派珀和戴维斯帮忙 |
[20:51] | and, uh, Fitz can take Agent Wahl for backup. | 菲兹可以带沃尔特工做支援 |
[20:53] | No, Simmons, you — you are the backup. | 不 西蒙斯 你就是支援 |
[20:55] | You guys made a pledge not to leave each other’s side, | 你俩不是说好不离开彼此吗 |
[20:57] | so I feel like — | 我觉得 |
[20:58] | Well, we don’t really have much choice. | 我们没什么选择了 |
[21:00] | You — You can get Daisy to give you backup. | 你可以让黛西支援你 |
[21:02] | She’s strong, and she’s protective, and she — | 她很强大 又有保护欲 |
[21:04] | Wait. Can’t — | 等等 |
[21:05] | Wait. Can’t Daisy just quake us out of here? | 等等 黛西不能把我们震出去吗 |
[21:07] | Why isn’t she back yet? | 她怎么还没回来 |
[21:08] | Ask May. | 问梅吧 |
[21:18] | All settled? | 都安顿好了吗 |
[21:21] | Weird kid. | 奇怪的孩子 |
[21:22] | Drew me a picture of a blue lady | 给我画了张画 一个蓝女人 |
[21:24] | juggling someone’s balls. | 玩着谁的球 |
[21:27] | Pretty sure they were her balls. | 那是她的球[蛋蛋] |
[21:30] | Aliens, you know? | 外星人啊 |
[21:34] | Have you seen all this weird stuff | 你看到纽约发生的 |
[21:36] | happening in New York? | 那些怪事了吗 |
[21:37] | I can’t watch the news. It makes me crazy. | 我没法看新闻 简直能逼疯人 |
[21:39] | Look, I got to get back, so — | 我还得回去 |
[21:40] | Agent Johnson, you know why they call me the Candyman? | 约翰逊特工 你知道他们为什么喊我糖果贩吧 |
[21:44] | Because the Candyman can? | 因为你本事大吗 |
[21:47] | Project Deathlok had a lot of branches. | 死亡战士项目有很多分支 |
[21:49] | There’s a very complex web to untangle. | 那是张错综复杂的网 |
[21:52] | A lot of promises were made, | 许下了很多承诺 |
[21:53] | – promises were broken and – Tony. | -但未能实现 -托尼 |
[21:54] | Short story long, | 长话短说 |
[21:56] | it all goes back to this one Hydra dude | 最终都能追溯到一个九头蛇的人 |
[21:59] | named John Garrett. | 约翰·加勒特 |
[22:00] | Yeah, I’m familiar. | 嗯 我了解 |
[22:02] | He was being kept alive by this secret sauce — | 他靠一种秘密制剂维持生命 |
[22:05] | all kinds of ingredients. | 有各种原料 |
[22:07] | He called it Centipede serum. | 他称之为蜈蚣血清 |
[22:10] | I think from the shape of it. | 应该是因为形状的关系 |
[22:13] | That’s — That’s the last one, so… | 那是最后的一剂 所以 |
[22:17] | Don’t waste it. | 可别浪费了 |
[22:18] | I’m familiar. This is, uh, a start. Thank you. | 我知道这个 这是个开始 谢谢 |
[22:22] | Yeah, well, the thing about it is, though, | 问题是 |
[22:24] | Garrett’s cocktail had an extra healing component | 加勒特的混合剂里还有一种愈合成分 |
[22:26] | that was designed and developed by the Nazis, | 是由纳粹设计开发的 |
[22:30] | so that’s impossible to get. | 那个不可能拿到 |
[22:33] | Nothing’s impossible. | 没什么是不可能的 |
[22:34] | It’s one element. What is it? | 就一种原料 是什么 |
[22:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[22:38] | All I got was the name of some place where they found it. | 我只知道他们找到这玩意的地方 |
[22:42] | And I can’t find it on any map. | 但我在地图上找不到 |
[22:50] | That’s ’cause it’s not a place. | 那不是个地方 |
[22:55] | Come on, Glenn. | 加油 格伦 |
[22:56] | Just think. | 好好想 |
[22:58] | Just think. | 好好想 |
[23:00] | You can fix this, you can fix this. | 你可以帮忙的 |
[23:03] | Just think. | 好好想 |
[23:05] | Just think. | 好好想 |
[23:07] | Just think. | 好好想 |
[23:09] | Just think. | 好好想 |
[23:15] | – Speedy! – Don’t. | -飞毛腿 -别 |
[23:17] | Back up. | 退后 |
[23:29] | Bad aliens are coming, and we’re getting out. | 坏外星人要来了 我们得出去 |
[23:31] | Coulson’s orders. Come on. | 科尔森有令 走 |
[23:33] | Oh, sorry. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能走 |
[23:38] | I caused this problem. | 我导致了这个问题 |
[23:40] | You give me a gun, | 你给我把枪 |
[23:41] | I’ll help take out as many of them as I can. | 我可以帮忙尽量多干掉几个敌人 |
[23:44] | Better yet, you know what you do? | 更好的办法是 |
[23:45] | You get me a phone, and I’ll call in an air strike. | 你给我部手机 我呼叫空中打击 |
[23:48] | There’s no way to call out. | 我们没法联络外界 |
[23:51] | Then I’ll send up a smoke signal. | 那我发个烟雾信号 |
[23:54] | You’re not Air Force anymore. | 你已经不是空军了 |
[24:01] | Okay, look, there’s no need for that. | 听着 没那个必要的 |
[24:03] | We’re fine. | 没事的 |
[24:05] | That’s not necessary, because I-I’ll comply. | 那个没必要 我会服从的 |
[24:08] | I’ll — That’s a bad choice of words. | 我…这词用得不好 |
[24:10] | I’ll…cooperate. | 我会配合的 |
[24:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:25] | Has to be done. | 必须如此 |
[24:27] | I’ll make up for what I did. | 我会弥补我的过错 |
[24:30] | Make it right for that little girl. | 为那个小女孩做出补偿 |
[24:33] | Robin and her… mother. | 萝宾 还有她妈妈 |
[24:36] | I believe you, | 我相信你 |
[24:37] | but we don’t know if you’re the one in control. | 但我们不能确定是不是你在控制身体 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | So you follow my lead. | 你要听我的 |
[24:49] | Do you think Deke’s right? | 你觉得迪克是对的吗 |
[24:50] | Let me be clear — Deke is never right. | 我说明白一点 迪克从没说对过 |
[24:53] | We’re in radio contact. | 我们在用无线电联系 |
[24:54] | We’re not split up. We’re just — | 我们没分开 只是 |
[25:01] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[25:03] | Jemma, do you copy? | 珍玛 收到吗 |
[25:07] | We should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[25:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[25:27] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[25:40] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. | 不是吧 |
[25:57] | Get back! | 让开 |
[26:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[26:23] | Without you, there is no me. | 没有你就没有我了 |
[26:26] | Never been, uh, so happy to meet someone so self-centered. | 从没这么开心遇到这么自我为中心的人 |
[26:30] | If anyone asks, we scared that thing off, okay? | 如果有人问起 我们吓退了那玩意 |
[26:34] | Or he knew he could just kill us later. | 或是他知道他可以回头再杀我们 |
[26:38] | Don’t tell me that’s the override. | 别告诉我那是超控装置 |
[26:40] | How the hell did he find that thing? | 他怎么找到那玩意的 |
[26:41] | The Lighthouse is enormous. | 灯塔里那么大 |
[26:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[26:46] | This was our only way out. | 这可是唯一的出路 |
[26:58] | All of you see where you’re going, | 你们都知道该去哪 |
[27:00] | where to find it. | 去哪找它 |
[27:02] | Then lay waste to anyone who stands in our way. | 挡路者杀 |
[27:14] | Evac is a no-go. | 无法撤离 |
[27:15] | Fitz says the override’s been destroyed. | 菲兹说超控装置已被毁 |
[27:17] | They have the layout of this place? | 他们知道这里的布局吗 |
[27:18] | Who knows? They have teleportation tech, | 谁知道呢 他们有瞬移传送科技 |
[27:20] | and they did show me visions of far-off places. | 还让我看到了遥远地方的幻象 |
[27:22] | They’d be great to have on our team if they were interested. | 如果他们愿意加入我们这边就太好了 |
[27:24] | They may have a layout of this place. | 他们可能有这里的布局 |
[27:26] | So, new plan? | 那么 要定新计划 |
[27:27] | Yeah, we rally together, make a stand. | 嗯 我们集结起来 拼死一战 |
[27:29] | Well, those doors aren’t gonna hold for long. | 门是抵不住多久的 |
[27:31] | I don’t like our chances without more ammo. | 没有更多弹药 我们胜算不高 |
[27:33] | We’ll make it to the armory and bring back what we can find. | 我们可以去军械库 把能找到的武器都拿来 |
[27:35] | Thanks, Agent Kim. | 多谢 金特工 |
[27:36] | A team of us is gonna take up a defensive position here in Control. | 我们一队人会在控制室进行防守 |
[27:40] | Secure whatever firepower you can, then head our way. | 找到一切能找到的武器 然后到我们这里来 |
[27:42] | – You copy? – Copy. I’ve got Talbot, | -收到吗 -收到 塔伯特在我这儿 |
[27:43] | but we don’t have much in the way of firepower. | 但我们没多少武器 |
[27:46] | We’ve got you. | 我们有你 |
[27:48] | Heading your way. | 这就过去 |
[27:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:51] | Yeah, we copy, as well, | 我们也收到 |
[27:52] | but we may have a bit of a logistics issue in the lab. | 但实验室这边有点后勤问题 |
[27:54] | I don’t think the Gravitonium can take the stairs. | 重力鎓可不能走楼梯 |
[27:58] | Deke thinks he can get one of the elevators moving. | 迪克认为他可以启动一个电梯 |
[28:00] | Okay, brilliant. | 太好了 |
[28:02] | Yeah, and, uh, just so everybody’s aware, | 大家要知道 |
[28:04] | I think these guys have tech that can shut down electricity, | 这些人可能有可以中断电力的技术 |
[28:06] | like, uh, an EMP, so flashlights, ICERs… | 像是电磁脉冲 手电筒 冰冻枪 |
[28:12] | walkies — they’ll be useless. | 对讲机 都会不好使 |
[28:14] | We need to see these things if we’re gonna stop them. | 我们如果想阻止他们 就得能看到他们 |
[28:16] | Fire would work. | 火可以 |
[28:17] | Just — Just try and find something combustible. | 找点可燃的东西 |
[28:20] | Then let’s light ’em up. | 那我们点火吧 |
[28:23] | I always wanted to say that. | 我一直想说那句话 |
[28:31] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[28:46] | That’s our exit. We’re cut off. | 那是我们的出路 我们被截住了 |
[28:48] | Oh, come on. We can fight these Remorons. | 得了 我们可以跟他们打的 |
[28:50] | Get these cuffs off. I can fix this. | 把手铐解开 我可以帮忙的 |
[28:53] | Coulson wants you safe, which means I do, too. | 科尔森要保你安全 所以我也是 |
[28:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:58] | I can’t be stuck in here again. | 我不能又被困在这里 |
[28:59] | I can’t be stuck in here again. I-I — | 我不能又被困在这里 |
[29:01] | There’s so much I haven’t seen. | 我还有那么多没见过 |
[29:02] | I haven’t seen the ocean. I-I haven’t seen the Great Wall. | 我还没见过大海 我还没见过长城 |
[29:05] | I-I haven’t seen Orlando. | 我还没见过奥兰多 |
[29:08] | What happened to your multiverse? | 你的多重宇宙理论呢 |
[29:09] | Thought you were everywhere all at once? | 你不是无所不在吗 |
[29:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[29:12] | This is insane. | 真是不可思议 |
[29:13] | I mean, it’s a miracle you survived all that with just one scar? | 你经历了那么多 只留了一道伤疤 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:17] | You tell everyone that story? | 你跟大家讲过这个故事吗 |
[29:18] | I don’t think they care. | 我觉得他们不想听 |
[29:20] | Piper, ICERs won’t work. | 派珀 冰冻枪是会失效的 |
[29:22] | So no modern weapons, | 那么现代武器不能用 |
[29:23] | but yes to ’70s-era camping equipment? | 70年代的宿营设备却可以吗 |
[29:25] | ‘Fraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[29:43] | We stalled them. | 我们拖住了他们 |
[29:44] | They cut off our way to Control. | 他们截断了通往去控制室的路 |
[29:46] | We had nowhere else to go. | 我们别无去处了 |
[29:49] | Jemma, do you copy? | 珍玛 你收到吗 |
[29:51] | Yeah, Fitz, I think we’re pinned down. | 菲兹 我们被堵住了 |
[29:52] | We’re going to have to make our own stand here. | 我们得在这里想办法抵抗了 |
[29:55] | They’ll be coming for the Gravitonium. | 他们会去找重力鎓的 |
[29:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:03] | Sorry, Jemma. I never should’ve left your side. | 对不起 珍玛 我就不该离开你 |
[30:05] | Wait. Deke — has he blinked out of existence? | 等等 迪克 他消失了吗 |
[30:11] | No, he’s still here. | 没有 他还在 |
[30:13] | Then we’re good. | 那我们就没事 |
[30:15] | You heard him — they’re coming after us. | 你们听到了 他们要来了 |
[30:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:18] | Davis, piper, we’re on point. | 戴维斯 派珀 我们打头阵 |
[30:20] | Simmons, you stay here and defend the lab | 西蒙斯 你在这里守卫实验室 |
[30:22] | And, if it comes to it, the gravitonium. | 如果真到那一步 还要守住重力鎓 |
[30:26] | What about me? Take the cuffs off. | 那我呢 解开我的手铐 |
[30:28] | I can fix this. | 我可以帮忙的 |
[30:29] | You just stay back. | 你留下就好 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:43] | Looks like you and I are the last line of defense. | 看来咱俩是最后的防线了 |
[30:48] | Thought you might need an escort. | 我觉得你们或许需要人护送 |
[30:50] | I think we can handle ourselves. | 我们自己能行的 |
[31:03] | Actually, it was a nice gesture. | 其实 真是多谢你了 |
[31:14] | Go. | 快走 |
[31:18] | Go! | 走 |
[31:34] | I can’t see anything! we need recon! | 我什么都看不到 我们需要侦查 |
[31:38] | I just did. | 我去看了 |
[31:39] | I couldn’t see them, but I could feel them all around me. | 我看不到他们 但能感觉到他们就在身边 |
[31:41] | We’re outnumbered. | 敌众我寡 |
[31:43] | Stay behind me. I can’t be killed. | 站在我身后 我死不了 |
[31:46] | Well, that makes two of you. | 你俩都是 |
[31:49] | – There’s too many of them! – Hold on as long as you can! | -他们太多了 -能撑多久是多久 |
[31:52] | Bar the doors — all of them. | 抵住所有门 |
[31:53] | Simmons, yo-yo, do you read? | 西蒙斯 悠悠球 收到吗 |
[31:56] | Do not proceed to control. | 别来控制室 |
[31:57] | We are surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[31:58] | I repeat, we are surround– | 我重复 我们被包围了 |
[32:02] | Be careful. Stay back. | 小心 留在后面 |
[32:04] | This is the last line. | 这是最后的防线 |
[32:07] | Draw a line. | 守住防线 |
[32:10] | Take a stand. | 决一死战 |
[32:11] | Hold the line. | 守住防线 |
[32:14] | Last line. This is the last li– | 最后的防线 最后的… |
[32:30] | I can fix this. | 我可以帮忙 |
[32:34] | Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[33:49] | A light cocktail of potassium, glycerin… | 这是钾和甘油的混合物 |
[33:53] | And a dash of sugar. | 还加了点糖 |
[34:00] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[34:02] | Don’t worry, gramps. | 别担心 外公 |
[34:03] | If they want the gravitonium, they’re gonna go through me. | 如果他们想要重力鎓 得先过我这关 |
[34:06] | Deke… | 迪克 |
[34:11] | Whatever happens next… | 不管接下来发生什么 |
[34:14] | Never call me “gramps” again. | 再也不许叫我”外公”了 |
[34:20] | Doubt that this will work without electricity. | 没有电这玩意怕是会死机的 |
[34:24] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[34:29] | Really? I can — are you serious? | 真的吗 把这个给我了 |
[34:38] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[34:44] | Sir? | 长官 |
[34:47] | I don’t think the ammo’s gonna get here in time. | 恐怕弹药是不能及时送到了 |
[34:52] | Okay, people, this is it. | 好了 各位 准备好 |
[35:03] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[35:05] | If you need a gun, you’ll take one, right? | 如果你需要枪会夺的 是吗 |
[35:06] | Here — take this one. | 来 拿这个吧 |
[35:25] | They’re everywhere, just like I said! | 他们到处都是 就像我说的 |
[35:26] | Just hold steady! | 稳住 |
[36:24] | We don’t have enough ammo to hold them off! | 我们没有足够弹药抵挡他们 |
[36:32] | They’re coming from all sides! | 他们从各个方向袭来 |
[36:40] | Damn it! they jumped in behind us! | 该死 他们跳到我们后面了 |
[36:41] | They’re at the lab! | 他们到了实验室 |
[36:44] | Simmons, can you read me?! | 西蒙斯 收到吗 |
[36:47] | Simmons! | 西蒙斯 |
[36:48] | – Oh, something’s wrong. – No, nobody can reach anybody. | -出事了 -不是 通讯都断了 |
[36:50] | It doesn’t mean that she’s — | 那不代表她 |
[36:56] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[37:35] | – I’m out! – Me, too! | -我没子弹了 -我也是 |
[37:37] | – Look, May, this probably isn’t the best time – it’s not! | -梅 这个时机可能不太合适 -的确不合适 |
[37:49] | Bullets didn’t do much to these guys anyway. | 反正子弹对他们也没什么用 |
[39:35] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[39:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:42] | Where’s Talbot? | 塔伯特呢 |
[40:22] | I told you I could fix this. | 我就说我能帮忙的 |
[41:03] | Citizens of the lighthouse, I bring you excellent news. | 灯塔的居民们 我带来了好消息 |
[41:06] | The outer atmosphere shows no signs of contamination. | 外界大气并无污染迹象 |
[41:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:11] | You have survived the nuclear apocalypse. | 你们度过了核爆天启 |
[41:13] | The planet is safe again. | 地球又安全了 |