时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You need to look inside yourself | 你得审视内心 |
[00:03] | and figure out what kind of man you want to be. | 想清楚你想做什么样的人 |
[00:05] | ‘Cause lately, what you’ve been, | 因为最近 你的为人 |
[00:07] | it needs fixing. | 需要调整 |
[00:09] | Where did you get that? | 那是从哪来的 |
[00:10] | What matters is that we might be able to save Coulson | 重要的是 我们或许能救科尔森 |
[00:12] | by combining that with my mom’s DNA. | 只要把那个和我妈的DNA结合起来 |
[00:16] | This is my ship. S.H.I.E.L.D. isn’t welcome here. | 这是我的飞船 这里不欢迎神盾局 |
[00:19] | We’re here to rescue you. | 我们是来救你们的 |
[00:20] | Rescue me? | 救我 |
[00:21] | I’m the one that’s gonna save us. | 我才能拯救大家 |
[00:27] | What should we do with them? | 我们该把他们怎么办 |
[00:29] | They’re prisoners of war. | 他们是战俘 |
[00:30] | Treat them accordingly. | 按战俘处理 |
[00:45] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[00:46] | I rescued humanity. | 我拯救了人类 |
[00:49] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[00:51] | I want to believe you, Daisy. May I call you “Daisy”? | 我想相信你 黛西 我能叫你”黛西”吗 |
[00:53] | So, this is Quake, Destroyer of Worlds. | 这就是震波女 世界毁灭者 |
[00:56] | I think you’re here to help me. | 我觉得你是来帮我的 |
[01:11] | Give yourself a moment to adjust. | 给自己点时间适应 |
[01:14] | Your mind will clear shortly. | 你很快就会缓过神来 |
[01:19] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[01:21] | A neutral location, | 一个中立的地点 |
[01:22] | perched near the edge of the galaxy — | 位于银河系的边缘 |
[01:24] | safe, I assure you. | 我向你保证很安全 |
[01:28] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我介绍一下自己 |
[01:30] | I am the firstborn Taryan, | 我是长子塔里安 |
[01:33] | master of the house Kasius. | 卡塞亚斯家族族长 |
[01:36] | Kasius? | 卡塞亚斯 |
[01:38] | Please, | 请等一下 |
[01:40] | just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[01:44] | You are Inhuman. | 你是异人 |
[01:47] | I always knew the tales of the experiments were true. | 我一直坚信那些关于实验的传言是真的 |
[01:50] | Okay, for the record, | 郑重说明一下 |
[01:50] | we don’t love to be called experiments, | 我们不喜欢被称作试验品 |
[01:52] | just moving forward. | 你继续吧 |
[01:53] | No, I imagine your people treated you unkindly. | 是啊 我估计你周围的人对你并不友善 |
[01:57] | I’ve worked through it. | 我都撑过去了 |
[01:58] | You deserve better. | 你理应得到更好的对待 |
[02:00] | All Inhumans do — something better elsewhere. | 所有的异人都是 需要一个更好的环境 |
[02:06] | Where are my friends — May, Coulson? | 我的朋友们在哪 梅 科尔森 |
[02:09] | You mustn’t worry about them. | 你不用担心他们 |
[02:11] | They are your past. | 他们代表你的过去 |
[02:14] | I am your future. | 而我是你的未来 |
[02:17] | You are now prisoners of war. | 你们现在是战俘 |
[02:20] | I suggest you use your time | 我建议你们花点时间 |
[02:22] | to consider the disrespect you’ve shown. | 再考虑一下你们的放肆态度 |
[02:25] | Suggest all you want. | 随你怎么建议 |
[02:27] | Your just the villain of the month, | 你不过是本月的头号坏蛋 |
[02:28] | and you’re going down, | 你会完蛋的 |
[02:29] | just like all the rest. | 就像其他人一样 |
[02:31] | And how do you plan to stop me? | 那你打算怎么阻止我呢 |
[02:35] | With Earth weapons? | 用地球上的武器吗 |
[02:40] | The tools of cowards. | 懦夫的工具 |
[02:42] | We Remorath earn our kills. | 我们雷默斯凭本事杀戮 |
[02:46] | That is how we earn our rank. | 这也是我们赢得地位的方式 |
[02:49] | With humans, it’s not about earned power. | 但对于人类 关键不在于赢得力量 |
[02:53] | It’s about the gun. | 而是枪支 |
[02:55] | It allows the weak to pretend to be strong. | 它让弱者能假装强悍 |
[03:01] | I don’t need a gun to stop you. | 我不需要枪也能阻止你 |
[03:05] | I have several Ionizer Missiles | 我准备了几枚离子导弹 |
[03:07] | aimed at your Lighthouse right now. | 对准了你们的灯塔 |
[03:09] | If you or your people do anything, | 如果你和你的同伴敢耍花样 |
[03:11] | I will release them. | 我就会发射它们 |
[03:14] | Since you like weapons so much. | 毕竟你们那么喜欢武器 |
[03:22] | Will they be held indefinitely? Or scrapped. | 要一直关着他们吗 还是杀掉 |
[03:26] | That depends on whether or not they push you to it. | 那就看他们逼不逼你动手了 |
[03:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:31] | I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[03:34] | We are both about to get everything we need. | 我们都快得到想要的东西了 |
[03:37] | All I need is Gravitonium. | 我只想要重力鎓 |
[03:40] | I know someone who may be able to help us out. | 我知道个人也许能帮我们 |
[03:43] | It’s all a bit unpleasant, isn’t it? | 挺让人不舒服 是吧 |
[03:48] | Oh, try not to think about it. | 尽量别去想 |
[03:50] | Do you think it will work? | 你觉得会有用吗 |
[03:52] | Daisy’s plan? I don’t know. | 黛西的计划吗 我不知道 |
[03:54] | Frankly, the Centipede serum is terrifying to me. | 坦白说 我觉得蜈蚣血清很吓人 |
[03:58] | Yeah, let’s — let’s — let’s | 对 我们再 |
[03:59] | walk through the simulation one more time. | 过一遍模拟吧 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:04] | The Centipede serum forces new cellular pathways, | 蜈蚣血清强制开通新细胞通路 |
[04:07] | like biological infrastructure. | 就像生物基建一样 |
[04:09] | In doing so, | 这样一来 |
[04:10] | it can also carry any element we feed it. | 它也能负载我们注入的任何元素 |
[04:12] | For example, Jiaying healing DNA, | 比如 嘉颖的治愈DNA |
[04:15] | which we could deliver to, say, | 我们能将之输入 比如 |
[04:18] | Coulson’s ailing cells. | 科尔森的病体细胞 |
[04:19] | Should work. It’s just… | 应该能行 只是 |
[04:22] | What Yo-Yo said — the danger. | 悠悠球说的 危险 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:26] | Well, I’ve been thinking about that, | 我一直在想那件事 |
[04:28] | and her warning was that | 她警告说 |
[04:31] | trying to save Coulson ends the world, right? | 尝试救科尔森导致世界毁灭 是吧 |
[04:36] | But what if — what if — what if we don’t just try? | 但如果 我们不只是尝试呢 |
[04:40] | What happens if we actually succeed? | 如果我们真的成功了呢 |
[04:44] | Jemma, what if there’s another way to frame this? | 珍玛 如果有别的解读方式呢 |
[04:47] | Coulson wasn’t there in the future. | 科尔森不在未来里 |
[04:50] | You’re saying we break the loop | 你是说我们打破循环 |
[04:51] | not by allowing someone to die | 不是通过让某人死 |
[04:53] | but by making sure they live? | 而是确保那人活 |
[04:55] | What if all we have to do is not fail? | 如果我们要做的只是不失败呢 |
[04:58] | That’s quite an audacious leap, | 真是大胆的跳跃 |
[05:00] | especially from someone who once believed | 尤其是来自一个曾经相信 |
[05:02] | time cannot be changed. | 时间是不能被改变的人 |
[05:06] | Maybe it’s time to be audacious. | 或许该大胆点了 |
[05:14] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[05:15] | That is totally nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[05:17] | No, no joke. It really happened. | 不 不开玩笑 真是如此 |
[05:20] | Good thing, too, otherwise, | 幸好啊 否则 |
[05:21] | Aida would’ve killed me. | 艾达本会杀了我的 |
[05:23] | I’ve had to hear this story enough. | 这故事我听够了 |
[05:24] | Yeah, but that’s the most incredible story I’ve ever heard, | 但这是我听过的最不可思议的故事 |
[05:27] | and I’m the same age as my grandparents. | 我还和我外祖父母一样年纪呢 |
[05:29] | I’m done, by the way. | 顺说 我好了 |
[05:32] | All right, oxygen’s been rerouted | 好 氧气已经从 |
[05:34] | from non-essential parts of the plane. | 飞机非关键部分改道了 |
[05:36] | Oh, then I guess we can breathe easy, right, | 那我们能轻松呼吸了 是吧 |
[05:38] | wait for the stalwart team to get back? | 等骨干小队回来 |
[05:44] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[05:58] | Damn. | 该死 |
[06:14] | I’ve spent some time on this plane. | 我在这飞机上待过一段时间 |
[06:17] | Quinjet is this way. | 昆式战斗机在这边 |
[06:33] | Okay, come on. How do I get this thing working? | 好了 拜托 怎么启动这玩意 |
[06:39] | The warnings were right. | 警告是真的 |
[06:41] | Zephyr to Lighthouse. | 和风呼叫灯塔 |
[06:41] | Mack, anyone. Mack, are you there? | 迈克 有人吗 迈克 你在吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah, yeah, I’m here. | 在 我在 |
[06:45] | Talk to me. What’s going on? | 说话 发生什么了 |
[06:47] | Uh, things have gone a little crazy. | 情况变得有点疯狂 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I know. It’s all over the news. | 对 我知道 新闻上都是 |
[06:50] | N-No, Talbot. | 不 是塔伯特 |
[06:51] | It’s — He — He’s — He’s boarded us — | 他登机了 |
[06:52] | him and his new Remorath friends. | 他和他的新雷默斯朋友们 |
[06:54] | Talbot. Did he see you? | 塔伯特 他看见你了吗 |
[06:55] | No, and that’s a good thing. | 没有 这是件好事 |
[06:57] | Agent Kim wasn’t so lucky. | 金特工就没那么幸运了 |
[06:58] | Talbot killed Kim. | 塔伯特杀了金 |
[07:00] | Very, very much. | 杀得死死的 |
[07:01] | The General’s not on our side anymore, okay? He — | 准将不再是我们这边的了 |
[07:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:10] | Stand down. | 别动 |
[07:13] | I don’t need the jet so I can fly. | 我要飞机不是为了飞 |
[07:16] | I need it so I can breathe. | 是为了呼吸 |
[07:27] | He’s leaving. | 他走了 |
[07:31] | And I think he’s coming down to you. | 我觉得他是去找你们了 |
[07:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:40] | If he’s flying the Quinjet, | 要是他在开昆式战斗机 |
[07:41] | I should be reading its signature somewhere. | 我应该能探测到它的信号 |
[07:45] | Not if he’s figured out a way to go dark. | 除非他有办法隐藏 |
[07:47] | If he’s not relying on the Quinjet’s own power, | 如果他没有依靠昆式战斗机的引擎 |
[07:49] | – then that means — – Then the signature wouldn’t show up. | -那么就 -不会探测到信号 |
[07:53] | What if I force it by remote? | 要是我远程控制它呢 |
[07:58] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[07:59] | Oh, I can do many things. | 我能做到的可多了去了 |
[08:01] | If we can find Talbot, | 要是能找到塔伯特 |
[08:03] | maybe we can talk him down | 也许能说服他 |
[08:04] | and end this before anyone else gets hurt. | 在更多人受伤前了结此事 |
[08:08] | Yes. Maybe. | 是啊 也许 |
[08:13] | Prison cells are all the same, | 囚室都一样 |
[08:14] | no matter what species builds them. | 无论是哪种生物建造的 |
[08:16] | If there’s a way in, | 如果能进来 |
[08:18] | there’s got to be a way out. | 就肯定能出去 |
[08:21] | So, we’re just not gonna talk about him? | 我们就闭口不谈他吗 |
[08:24] | “Him” who? | “他”是谁 |
[08:25] | Phil, come on. | 菲尔 拜托 |
[08:27] | Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[08:29] | That “him.” | 那个”他”呀 |
[08:31] | Look, I hate it, too, | 我也不想谈 |
[08:32] | but I’ve seen a man go rotten overnight. | 但我曾见过有人一夜之间就堕落了 |
[08:35] | He might be lost. | 他可能是疯了 |
[08:36] | You don’t have to feel like you’re responsible. | 你不用觉得自己有责任 |
[08:38] | Of course I do. | 我当然有 |
[08:40] | After all our ups and downs, | 我们经历了那么多风风雨雨 |
[08:41] | Talbot got shot in the head, | 塔伯特头部中弹 |
[08:43] | and he waited for us to rescue him from Hale. | 被黑尔控制后一直等着我们去救他 |
[08:45] | We were a little busy. | 我们当时忙不过来 |
[08:46] | Yes, but even after we didn’t come, | 对 但就算我们没及时出现 |
[08:48] | even after Hydra messed with his brain, | 就算九头蛇扰乱了他的思维 |
[08:51] | he still put himself in that machine. | 他依然走进了那台机器 |
[08:54] | He did that for us. | 他那么做是为了我们 |
[08:55] | We didn’t ask him to. | 我们没让他去 |
[08:57] | We didn’t have to. | 我们不必开口 |
[09:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | The first time we met him. | 我们第一次见他 |
[09:08] | When he told us about the peacekeeping force | 他告诉我们他要派维和部队 |
[09:10] | he was sending to the Hub? | 去中心 |
[09:11] | I mean, imagine back then if someone had told us | 想想看 如果当时有人告诉我们 |
[09:13] | that someday we’d be worried about Glenn Talbot. | 未来某天 我们会关心格伦·塔伯特 |
[09:17] | I know. | 是啊 |
[09:21] | But things evolve. | 但时过境迁 |
[09:23] | They change. | 事情会变 |
[09:25] | People change. | 人也会变 |
[09:27] | Yeah, they do. | 是的 人会变 |
[09:30] | And sometimes, even then, you can’t save them. | 而有时 即使那样 你也救不了他们 |
[09:35] | But you still have to try. | 但你还是得试试 |
[09:44] | Back to work. | 继续工作 |
[10:01] | Mr. Creel. | 克里尔先生 |
[10:03] | General. | 准将 |
[10:06] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[10:09] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[10:11] | Well, choices were limited. | 选择有限 |
[10:14] | It’s the new me, | 这是全新的我 |
[10:15] | but I’m here to talk about the new you. | 但我来是想谈谈全新的你 |
[10:19] | It’s all right, soldier. Relax. | 没事 士兵 放松 |
[10:22] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你遭遇了很多 |
[10:24] | It’s good to see you, Carl. | 见到你真好 卡尔 |
[10:27] | It’s good to see you, too, sir. | 我也是 长官 |
[10:30] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[10:32] | You’re trapped in this hospital bed, | 被困在这张病床上 |
[10:34] | noggin’s not working right. | 脑子也不好使 |
[10:37] | I know you do, sir. | 我知道你知道 长官 |
[10:39] | But I also got through it, | 但我撑过去了 |
[10:42] | and I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[10:45] | The two of us are stronger together. | 我们俩在一起会更强大 |
[10:52] | General, you seem… | 准将 你看起来 |
[10:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:57] | Right as rain. | 非常好 |
[10:58] | Never felt better. | 不能更好了 |
[11:04] | I did come in contact with Gravitonium, | 不过我接触过了重力鎓 |
[11:10] | just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[11:12] | No. | 不 |
[11:13] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[11:15] | Soldier, I’m fine. | 士兵 我没事 |
[11:19] | As a matter of fact, I’ve learned a few things. | 事实上 我还学到了不少东西 |
[11:22] | Do you still hear the voices? | 你还能听到那些声音吗 |
[11:28] | What if I told you I know how to control them, | 如果我告诉你 我知道怎么控制它们 |
[11:33] | silence them? | 让它们闭嘴呢 |
[11:35] | I can silence them for you, too. | 我也可以帮你获得安宁 |
[11:41] | You are formidable, | 你很厉害 |
[11:43] | but your strength has been going to waste. | 但你的力量一直在被浪费 |
[11:45] | Come with me, | 跟我走 |
[11:46] | and I can show you how to unleash your power. | 我能教你如何释放你的力量 |
[11:50] | As your weapon. | 好做你的武器吗 |
[11:51] | As my disciple. | 做我的门徒 |
[11:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:54] | What is with your family and this God complex? | 你们家族怎么都想充上帝 |
[11:57] | What do you know of my family? | 你对我的家族了解多少 |
[11:58] | Plenty. | 不少 |
[12:00] | Well, then you know | 那你就应该知道 |
[12:01] | that I am from a long line of inventive thinkers. | 我的祖先都是有创造力的思想者 |
[12:04] | I have ideas, methods, | 我有想法 方法 |
[12:06] | which don’t, shall we say, | 可以说 它们 |
[12:08] | mesh with those of my breed. | 不太受到我族人的认同 |
[12:10] | That’s not completely chilling. | 这一点也不吓人 |
[12:12] | I’m merely saying that | 我只是想说 |
[12:15] | I understand what it is | 我理解被排斥在外 |
[12:18] | to be on the outside, | 是什么感觉 |
[12:20] | as I’m sure you are — | 我相信你正是如此 |
[12:22] | different, hunted by lesser humans. | 另类 被更低等的人类追杀 |
[12:26] | You deserve better than that. | 你应有更好的命运 |
[12:29] | Look, yeah, some people have given me a hard time. | 是啊 是有人为难过我 |
[12:31] | Humans are — are complicated. | 人类…非常复杂 |
[12:34] | They disagree. | 他们会意见不一 |
[12:35] | Sometimes it comes to blows. | 有时候会起冲突 |
[12:37] | Only, sometimes, it’s a person | 但有时 那个与你冲突的人 |
[12:39] | who risks everything for their friends | 愿为朋友们不惜一切 |
[12:42] | even though she lost her limbs. | 哪怕她失去了双臂 |
[12:45] | Hypothetically. | 假设而已 |
[12:46] | We fight, okay, but not with a lack of respect, | 我们会打架 但心里仍尊敬彼此 |
[12:50] | and that’s something I don’t think you’re quite understanding. | 我觉得这是你不太理解的东西 |
[12:52] | Oh, no matter. | 没关系 |
[12:54] | You will come with me, willingly or not. | 你会跟我走的 不管你愿不愿意 |
[12:57] | I’m gonna have to choose “Not.” | 我要选择”不愿意” |
[13:05] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[13:09] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:10] | Why can’t I… | 我为什么不能 |
[13:11] | Because you’re not conscious yet. | 因为你还不清醒 |
[13:15] | Not conscious? | 不清醒 |
[13:16] | I’m not a fool. | 我不是傻瓜 |
[13:18] | I know how strong you are, | 我知道你有多强大 |
[13:20] | and I have to make sure | 我得确保 |
[13:22] | that you are thoroughly broken in | 你在被带到我这里之前 |
[13:26] | before you’re brought to me. | 已经完全调教好了 |
[13:38] | Fitz, it’s done. | 菲兹 搞定了 |
[13:42] | This could change everything. | 这个可以改变一切 |
[13:45] | Change everything about what? | 改变什么的一切 |
[13:48] | Uh…Daisy asked us to run some tests. | 黛西让我们做一些测试 |
[13:50] | Looking for a way to revive Coulson’s necrotic tissue. | 找到办法复苏科尔森坏死的组织 |
[13:52] | Jemma thinks it could work. | 珍玛认为这个可能管用 |
[13:56] | Oh, okay, that’s… | 好吧 那… |
[13:58] | That’s good to know. | 那可真好 |
[13:59] | That’s really good. | 真是太好了 |
[14:01] | What do you need, Mack? | 你有什么需要 迈克 |
[14:06] | It’s Talbot. | 是塔伯特 |
[14:07] | The Gravitonium is becoming a problem. | 重力鎓在作怪 |
[14:09] | He’s racking up a body count. | 他在到处伤人 |
[14:11] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -没错 |
[14:12] | There must be something you can do to reverse the machine. | 你们一定能逆转机器机理 |
[14:16] | Something else that needs fixing? | 又有问题需要解决 |
[14:21] | Right now, Talbot’s out there. | 现在 塔伯特在逃 |
[14:22] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[14:23] | If there’s a solution, we need it fast, okay? | 如果有解决办法 我们需要马上找到 好吗 |
[14:26] | Or none of this matters. | 不然这些都没意义了 |
[14:28] | Okay, we’re on it. | 好的 我们这就办 |
[14:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | He and I will work it out. | 他跟我会解决矛盾的 |
[14:42] | There. | 在那里 |
[14:44] | Circuit panel. | 电路板 |
[14:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:47] | Remorath tech wasn’t exactly my major, | 雷默斯科技不是我的强项 |
[14:49] | but let’s assume the circuitry still creates an electric field. | 但让我们假设这个电路还是会形成电场 |
[14:52] | I use the charge from my arm, | 我用手臂的电力 |
[14:53] | maybe I can short it out. | 也许可以让它短路 |
[14:55] | And the door opens. | 然后门就开了 |
[14:56] | That’s the theory. | 理论上是的 |
[14:57] | At this point, I’ll take theory. | 现在 我愿试试理论 |
[14:59] | I mean, we still have to face the guard outside, | 我们还要面对外面的守卫 |
[15:01] | but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 但是 船到桥头自然直吧 |
[15:08] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[15:11] | You ever notice these schmucks are really hard to beat up. | 你们发现了吗 这些傻蛋特别不好打 |
[15:14] | We’re glad to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[15:15] | Yeah, likewise. | 我也是 |
[15:17] | We just had a tiny adventure with Talbot | 我们刚遭遇了塔伯特 |
[15:19] | and ended with a man down. | 结果我们损失了一人 |
[15:20] | I figured I’d better start looking for you on the prison level. | 我就觉得该来囚室找你们 |
[15:22] | Good thinking. | 好思路 |
[15:25] | Where’s Daisy? She’s not here? | 黛西呢 她不在吗 |
[15:27] | No. | 不在 |
[15:28] | Qovas handed her off to his warriors. | 科瓦斯把她交给他的战士了 |
[15:29] | We got to find her next. | 我们得去找到她 |
[15:31] | You see where Talbot went? | 你看到塔伯特去哪了吗 |
[15:33] | Sort of. | 算是看到了 |
[15:33] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你们不会高兴的 |
[15:39] | These voices… | 这些声音 |
[15:41] | I thought I was stuck with them. | 我以为我再也摆脱不了他们了 |
[15:44] | You don’t have to be. | 不非得如此 |
[15:50] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[15:55] | You have it in you. | 它在你体内了 |
[15:57] | – I – It’s okay, son. | -这 -没事的 孩子 |
[16:01] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[16:04] | This will make everything better. | 这会让一切好起来的 |
[16:10] | Join me. | 加入我吧 |
[16:36] | What do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[16:39] | Peace. | 安宁 |
[16:43] | So much quieter. | 安静了好多 |
[16:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:47] | This part isn’t gonna be great for you, Carl… | 这部分对你来说不太好 卡尔 |
[16:49] | – No! – …but it will be over quickly. | -不 -但很快就会结束的 |
[16:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:53] | The two of us are stronger than one, | 我们俩在一起会更强大 |
[16:56] | and your suffering, it’s over now. | 你的煎熬 都结束了 |
[17:07] | Thank you, Carl. | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[17:20] | Thank you, Carl. | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[17:22] | So, he can do that. | 他还能这么干 |
[17:23] | He must’ve gotten Creel’s location | 他肯定是从昆式战斗机的飞行记录里 |
[17:25] | from the Quinjet’s flight log. | 查到了克里尔的位置 |
[17:27] | We knew Talbot was killing people, | 我们知道塔伯特杀了人 |
[17:28] | but to see him do that to Creel, I just… | 但目睹他这么对克里尔 我真是 |
[17:35] | I ever tell you about Isabelle Hartley? | 我跟你讲过伊莎贝尔·哈特利吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah, a little. | 讲过一点 |
[17:39] | I know she was your friend. | 我知道她是你朋友 |
[17:42] | I know Creel killed her. | 我知道克里尔杀了她 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:46] | I wanted him dead. | 我希望他死的 |
[17:48] | I thought I’d never forgive him, | 我还以为自己永远不会原谅他 |
[17:49] | but once he was deprogrammed, | 但他被解除洗脑后 |
[17:52] | and once I got to know him, | 我真正认识了他 |
[17:56] | he was a decent man. | 他是个好人 |
[17:59] | I’m glad I had the chance. | 我很高兴有机会认识他 |
[18:01] | I’m sure he was, too. | 我相信他也这么觉得 |
[18:05] | You have an amazing capacity to forgive people, Mack. | 你在原谅别人上有惊人的心胸 迈克 |
[18:13] | But the bodies are still piling up, aren’t they? | 但他还在继续杀人 是吧 |
[18:16] | He has to be stopped no matter what. | 无论如何都得阻止他 |
[18:19] | Yes. Maybe for good. | 是啊 或许永远阻止他 |
[18:23] | If it comes to that, I’m the one who does it. | 如果真到了那一步 要由我来动手 |
[18:26] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[18:36] | Our Astralscope projects your consciousness here. | 我们的灵探器将你的意识投射了进来 |
[18:39] | Physically, you’re being brought to me, | 你的身体正被带到我这儿来 |
[18:43] | but rest assured, you are already mine. | 但放心 你已经是我的了 |
[18:48] | You know I have a little experience | 你知道我对 |
[18:49] | getting out of stuff like this, right? | 逃脱这种情况略有经验吧 |
[18:51] | I’m afraid this is different. | 恐怕这次可不一样 |
[18:54] | You already lost all sense | 你已经无法感知 |
[18:55] | of how long you’ve been here, haven’t you? | 你在这里多久了 是吧 |
[18:59] | I find that people outside of physical space, | 我发现 人脱离物理空间后 |
[19:03] | when they lose time, | 当他们失去时间感 |
[19:05] | when they get hungry but they can’t eat, | 当他们感到饥饿 却不能进食 |
[19:07] | when they get tired but they can’t sleep, | 当他们疲惫 却不能休息 |
[19:12] | they break. | 他们就会崩溃 |
[19:15] | So I already know what your future holds. | 所以 我已经知道你未来会如何了 |
[19:20] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[19:21] | I see the future, too. | 我也看到未来了 |
[19:24] | And you have two despicable sons | 你有两个卑鄙的儿子 |
[19:27] | who wear even dumber makeup than you, | 他们化的妆比你的还难看 |
[19:29] | and they die like cowards stabbed in the back. | 他们像懦夫般死去 背后插着刀 |
[19:35] | When I get out of this, | 我会脱离出去的 |
[19:37] | I’m stronger than you know. | 我比你以为的要强大 |
[19:39] | Everyone thinks that. | 人人都那么以为 |
[19:41] | But in my case, it’s true. | 但就我而言 我确实强大 |
[19:47] | I’m the Destroyer of Worlds. | 我可是世界毁灭者 |
[20:06] | I don’t see a way to reverse the effects | 我想不出怎么逆转 |
[20:07] | of the Gravitonium on his system | 重力鎓对他身体的影响 |
[20:09] | or even neutralize it. | 甚至是抵消它 |
[20:12] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[20:12] | Give me some good news. | 给我点好消息吧 |
[20:14] | I finally got the compound right. | 我可算确定了化合物 |
[20:16] | Should only take a few days to synthesize. | 合成应该几天就能好 |
[20:19] | It’s funny, isn’t it? | 挺好玩的 是吧 |
[20:21] | The Centipede serum was part of our first mission, | 我们第一次任务就涉及到了蜈蚣血清 |
[20:23] | and now it’s the key to curing Coulson. | 现在 它成了救科尔森的关键 |
[20:26] | We’ve come full circle. | 我们兜了一个大圈 |
[20:28] | Just in time for the end of days. | 正好还赶上了世界末日 |
[20:32] | You ever think it would be Talbot? | 你想到过会是塔伯特吗 |
[20:34] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我都不想去想 |
[20:38] | He was one of the good guys. | 他本来是个好人 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:44] | I don’t know what he is anymore, | 我不知道他现在是什么了 |
[20:45] | but he needs to be stopped, | 但 他必须被阻止 |
[20:47] | even if that means — | 哪怕是 |
[20:48] | Even if it means finding a terminal solution. | 哪怕是想办法终结他 |
[20:59] | I mean, if there are no other options, | 如果没别的办法了 |
[21:00] | we — we could try the Odium. | 我们可以试试决战酒 |
[21:06] | How do we get him to take it? | 我们怎么让他服下 |
[21:08] | Drinking it might not even be strong enough. | 喝下去的效果可能都不够 |
[21:14] | We could use the Centipede serum | 我们可以用蜈蚣血清 |
[21:16] | to deliver it straight into his cells. | 将它直接注入他的细胞 |
[21:30] | It’s a little too quiet in here. | 这里有点太安静了 |
[21:32] | That make anyone nervous? | 还有别人对此感到紧张吗 |
[21:34] | Maybe it’s Remorath nap time. | 或许雷默斯这个时间睡午觉 |
[21:37] | Then we need to wake one up | 那我们得叫醒一个 |
[21:38] | and ask for directions. | 问问路 |
[21:39] | All these hallways look the same. | 这些走廊看上去都一样 |
[21:42] | That’s the same writing | 这文字跟 |
[21:42] | that was in the Lighthouse in the future. | 未来灯塔里的一样 |
[21:44] | – What’s it say, Deke? – How would I know? | -写了什么 迪克 -我怎么知道 |
[21:48] | Because you lived there. | 你在那里住过啊 |
[21:50] | Well, they don’t teach you the language. | 他们又不教你他们的语言 |
[21:51] | I can count to five. | 我认识1到5 |
[21:53] | You lived there for decades, and you know five numbers? | 你住在那儿几十年 就只认识五个数吗 |
[21:55] | I also know zero, so, no, I know six numbers. | 我还认识零 所以 不 我认识六个数 |
[21:58] | I’m amazed you were able to survive. | 我简直不敢相信你能活下来 |
[22:00] | You know, I found you, didn’t I? | 是我找到了你们哦 |
[22:03] | And I can lead us back to the Zephyr, | 我可以带我们回和风 |
[22:05] | so I’m doing my job. | 所以我在尽职了 |
[22:06] | You’re the ones who lost Daisy. | 你们可把黛西给丢了 |
[22:07] | We didn’t lose her. | 我们没弄丢她 |
[22:08] | Just do your best, Deke. | 你尽力而为吧 迪克 |
[22:10] | It won’t be long before they figure out we’re gone, | 他们很快就会发现我们不见了 |
[22:11] | so just pick a direction. | 随便选个方向好了 |
[22:17] | This way. | 这边 |
[22:22] | Wait. Not that way. | 不对 那边不行 |
[22:24] | We can fight or we can run. | 我们可以打也可以逃 |
[22:27] | Fight. | 打 |
[22:37] | Daisy. Are you okay? | 黛西 你没事吧 |
[22:39] | Did — Are you — Did they hurt you, or whatever? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[22:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:42] | Just had a little head trip with Father Kasius. | 跟卡塞亚斯老爸头脑交流了一下 |
[22:45] | Father Kasius? What, you mean his dad’s here? | 卡塞亚斯老爸 你在这儿见到他老爸了 |
[22:47] | Here but not here. | 是在这儿 但不是在这儿 |
[22:48] | Well, that’s just another reason | 所以我们更该 |
[22:49] | that we need to get to the Zephyr and fly out of here. | 回和风上去 然后飞走了 |
[22:52] | We’re not going — not yet. | 我们还不能走 |
[22:54] | What? What — What are you talk– | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[22:55] | You can’t escape without, you know, escaping. | 我们不逃要怎么逃啊 |
[22:57] | Qovas has a couple of Ionizer Missiles | 科瓦斯将几发离子导弹 |
[22:59] | aimed at the Lighthouse. | 对准了灯塔 |
[23:00] | If we try to leave, he’ll fire them. | 如果我们逃走 他就会发射 |
[23:02] | – The Lighthouse can handle it. – Maybe. | -灯塔挺得住 -或许吧 |
[23:04] | But the people of River’s End might not be so lucky. | 但河尽镇的人可能就要倒霉了 |
[23:09] | We can forget about finding the Quinjet. | 我们别想找到昆式战斗机了 |
[23:11] | – Then how do we find him? – I don’t know. | -那我们怎么找到他 -我不知道 |
[23:13] | We have to think like him. | 我们得琢磨他的想法 |
[23:14] | He’s a man we all knew, | 我们都认识他 |
[23:16] | a man that had a lot of stars and stripes on his uniform. | 他是个功勋卓著的军人 |
[23:20] | What’s he want to do now that he has all this power? | 他有了这么大的能力 现在想做什么 |
[23:22] | Death and destruction. | 死亡和毁灭 |
[23:23] | – That’s what they all want. – No, I’m not so sure. | -他们都是那样 -未必 |
[23:25] | He risked his life to save us from the Remorath. | 他冒生命危险 从雷默斯手里救了我们 |
[23:27] | And then he went on a killing spree. | 然后又开始疯狂杀人 |
[23:29] | He’s in full villain mode. | 他已经完全是个坏蛋了 |
[23:31] | Yet everyone’s the hero in their own story. | 但在每个人自己的故事里 他们都是英雄 |
[23:33] | – And what’s his? “Macbeth”? – Nah, I mean it. | -那他的故事是《麦克白》吗 -真的 |
[23:36] | Did he say it anything before he went into the machine? | 他进入机器前 说过什么吗 |
[23:42] | He kept saying, “I can fix this.” | 他一直说 “我能搞定的” |
[23:46] | What’s he fixing? | 他想搞定什么 |
[23:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:50] | His mistakes, his reputation? | 他犯下的错误 他失去的声誉 |
[23:52] | Maybe he’s trying to prove | 或许他想证明 |
[23:54] | that he’s still a good soldier, | 他还是个好战士 |
[23:56] | a-a good man. | 好人 |
[23:59] | A good dad. | 好爸爸 |
[24:15] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:20] | Hello, George. | 好啊 乔治 |
[24:22] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回家了 |
[24:34] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongues? | 怎么了 舌头被猫叼走了吗 |
[24:36] | I’m just surprised. | 我就是很意外 |
[24:38] | With everything going on in the world, | 现在世界乱成了一团 |
[24:39] | I-I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[24:42] | You look, um… | 你看上去… |
[24:43] | Like a million bucks. | 好极了 |
[24:46] | You’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:47] | Yeah. Fit as a fiddle. | 嗯 好得很 |
[24:49] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[24:50] | I’m a new man — clear-headed and healthy. | 我焕然一新了 清醒又健康 |
[24:53] | Why are you dressed so funny? | 你为什么穿得这么奇怪 |
[24:56] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[24:59] | this is my new uniform, son. | 这是我的新战衣 儿子 |
[25:03] | Your dad’s a superhero now, | 你爸爸现在是超级英雄了 |
[25:06] | just like those Avengers. | 就像复仇者联盟 |
[25:08] | And guess what. | 知道吗 |
[25:08] | I even have my own superpowers. | 我还有自己的异能 |
[25:20] | That’s just a taste. | 小试牛刀而已 |
[25:22] | I can move buildings and cars. | 我还能移动建筑和车 |
[25:24] | And you want to know something else? | 知道吗 |
[25:26] | I can even fly. | 我还能飞 |
[25:27] | And I don’t need a hammer or an iron suit to do it. | 而且我都不用锤子或铁战衣 |
[25:29] | – Can I fly with you? – Absolutely. | -我能跟你一起飞吗 -当然 |
[25:35] | Things are gonna be different from now on. | 今后一切都会不一样了 |
[25:38] | Your daddy’s all better. | 你爸爸完全好了 |
[25:41] | And I’m not gonna let anything bad happen to you | 我不会让你出事的 |
[25:44] | or anyone else. | 也不会让其他人有事 |
[25:46] | I’m gonna chase those invaders out of town. | 我会把入侵者赶走 |
[25:48] | Now, you ready to go for that flight? | 你准备好去飞了吗 |
[25:52] | George, honey, why don’t you go up to your room and play | 乔治 亲爱的 你回房间玩去吧 |
[25:55] | so your father and I can talk? | 让你爸爸和我聊聊 |
[25:56] | Not now, Carla. We’re having fun. | 现在不行 卡尔拉 我们正开心呢 |
[25:58] | Glenn, please. | 格伦 求你 |
[26:01] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:03] | I heard about the accident. | 我听说那起事故的事了 |
[26:05] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:06] | S.H.I.E.L.D. called, and — | 神盾局来电话了 |
[26:08] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[26:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:17] | Look what you made me do. | 看你害我做了什么 |
[26:19] | I’m really sorry, Glenn. | 真对不起 格伦 |
[26:20] | They’re just worried about you. | 他们就是担心你 |
[26:22] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[26:23] | And so am I. | 我也担心你 |
[26:25] | George, please, honey, go upstairs. | 乔治 亲爱的 上楼去吧 |
[26:33] | I’m sorry, George. | 对不起 乔治 |
[26:35] | I can fix it, though. | 我可以修好的 |
[26:37] | Better yet, I can take you to a real spaceship. | 比那更好 我可以带你上真飞船 |
[26:42] | What do you think about that, partner? | 你觉得怎么样 伙计 |
[26:46] | They are fools if they think they’ll get off this ship. | 他们如果以为能下船 就是蠢到家了 |
[26:49] | Bring me the powered one. | 把有异能那个给我带来 |
[26:50] | She belongs to Kasius. | 她是卡塞亚斯的 |
[26:52] | As for the others, they do not deserve a warrior’s death. | 其他的 他们不配像战士那样死去 |
[26:57] | Kill them with their own weapons. | 用他们自己的武器杀了他们 |
[26:59] | Let them die in shame and dishonor. | 让他们毫无荣耀地死去 |
[27:13] | We’re getting close to the bridge. | 我们快到舰桥了 |
[27:14] | We have a clear path to the Zephyr from here. | 我们从这里能直接去和风 |
[27:16] | We might not get that chance again. | 我们可能再不会有机会了 |
[27:18] | We’re not leaving till we finish the job. | 我们不完成任务就不能走 |
[27:19] | Yes, you are. | 你得走 |
[27:21] | May? | 梅 |
[27:22] | I’ll deal with the missiles and get back to the base. | 我会处理好导弹的事 然后回基地 |
[27:24] | You and Daisy get to the Zephyr and go home. | 你和黛西上和风去 然后回家 |
[27:27] | Loving this plan. Good luck, May. | 喜欢这个计划 祝你好运了 梅 |
[27:29] | You’re with me. | 你跟我走 |
[27:30] | I need you to set the coordinates for the trip back. | 我需要你为回程设坐标 |
[27:32] | Right, because numbers. | 对了 因为我识数 |
[27:35] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[27:36] | No, it’s too risky. | 不 这太危险 |
[27:38] | We do it together. | 我们一起去 |
[27:44] | I’ll take care of it. Go home, Phil — now. | 我会解决的 回家去吧 菲尔 |
[27:46] | Are you giving me an order? | 你是在给我下令吗 |
[27:48] | ‘Cause that sounded like you were giving me an or– | 因为你听上去像是在给我下令 |
[27:48] | Yes, I’m giving you an order. | 对 我在给你下令 |
[27:50] | You’re just gonna slow me down, | 你只会拖累我 |
[27:51] | so zip it and get to the — | 给我闭嘴 上… |
[28:20] | Thought that might shut you up. | 就知道这能让你闭嘴 |
[28:22] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[28:28] | Not a word, Agent Johnson. | 不许吐槽 约翰逊特工 |
[28:30] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[28:32] | Copy that, Hot Lips. | 收到 烈焰红唇 |
[28:36] | It’s a really big ship, | 那艘船可大了 |
[28:38] | and it’s full of these crazy aliens. | 上面有好多吓人的外星人 |
[28:41] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[28:41] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[28:44] | And I have a friend for you, too. | 我还要给你介绍个朋友 |
[28:47] | Put her down, Dad. | 把她放下 爸爸 |
[28:48] | I can’t do that, son. | 不行啊 儿子 |
[28:50] | She’s not on our side anymore. | 她已经不是我们这边的了 |
[28:52] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[28:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:57] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[28:59] | Oh, really, Carla? | 是吗 卡尔拉 |
[29:02] | Like when you helped Hydra brainwash me, | 所以你才帮助九头蛇给我洗脑吗 |
[29:04] | or when you worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. to conspire behind my back? | 还背着我跟神盾局合谋 |
[29:07] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[29:08] | “Your compliance will be rewarded.” | “服从会得到奖赏” |
[29:10] | Any of that ring a bell? Do you remember that? Do ya? | 想起来了吗 你记得吗 |
[29:13] | They said it would help. | 他们说那会有帮助的 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry, Carla, | 对不起 卡尔拉 |
[29:19] | but the only way I’ll ever trust you again | 但只有你加入我 |
[29:21] | is if you join me. | 我才可能再信任你 |
[29:43] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到我们小区 |
[29:46] | We don’t want to hurt you, Talbot. | 我们不想伤害你 塔伯特 |
[29:46] | – We just want to talk to you. – Where’s Coulson? | -我们只想跟你谈谈 -科尔森在哪 |
[29:50] | What did you do to them? | 你把他们怎么了 |
[29:52] | They’re prisoners of war. | 他们是战俘 |
[29:53] | We’re not at war with you. | 我们没跟你开战 |
[29:55] | They declared war when they tried to stop me. | 他们企图阻止我时就对我宣战了 |
[29:59] | Stay right there. | 别动 |
[30:03] | Go ahead, cowboy. | 来啊 小子 |
[30:38] | Stop! Stop! Hold your fire! | 停下 别开枪 |
[30:45] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[30:58] | Qovas has ordered the launch. | 科瓦斯下令发射导弹 |
[31:00] | Excuse me, fellas. | 打扰 各位 |
[31:02] | Just looking for the men’s room. | 我找男厕呢 |
[31:04] | You know if there’s one close by? | 这附近有吗 |
[31:08] | You know what? On second thought? | 不过 转念一想 |
[31:10] | I’m actually just gonna find a corner somewhere. | 我还是随便找个角落解决好了 |
[31:41] | Ugh, what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[31:43] | Weapons — in case more show up. | 武器 以防再有人来 |
[31:48] | Don’t just stand there. | 别傻站着 |
[31:49] | Start transferring the missile-target numbers | 去往传送器里输入 |
[31:51] | to the Teleporter. | 导弹目标坐标 |
[31:53] | Right, because — because the Lighthouse is the target, | 没错 因为灯塔是目标 |
[31:55] | so the coordinates are ticket home. | 所以那个坐标就是我们回家的路 |
[31:56] | That’s — That’s good thinking, May. | 好思路 梅 |
[31:58] | But which one’s the launch system? | 但那个是发射系统 |
[32:00] | I don’t know. Pick one. | 我不知道 你选吧 |
[32:09] | Nope. That’s navigation. | 不 那是导航 |
[32:14] | I’ll take that just in case. | 我还是拿上吧 以防万一 |
[32:20] | Okay, got it. Weapons system. | 找到了 武器系统 |
[32:22] | And I-I found the launch codes. | 我找到发射码了 |
[32:23] | Do I deactivate the missiles? | 我们要解除导弹吗 |
[32:25] | We’re not deactivating them. | 我们不解除导弹 |
[32:26] | Well, then what the hell are we doing here? | 那我们来干什么 |
[32:29] | We’re giving them a new target. | 我们要给它们设新目标 |
[32:31] | Now do you see what I am, what I’ve become? | 现在你们看到了吧 我变成了什么 |
[32:35] | I’m a superhero, | 我是个超级英雄 |
[32:37] | and I plan on doing what needs to be done. | 我打算去做必要之事 |
[32:39] | You’re not a hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[32:41] | George. | 乔治 |
[32:42] | It’s okay, George. | 没事的 乔治 |
[32:44] | They’re the bad people. | 他们是坏人 |
[32:46] | They’re trying to stop me. | 他们想阻止我 |
[32:49] | I need to get him out of there. | 我得带他走 |
[33:05] | I can’t get near him. | 我无法靠近他 |
[33:08] | You’re the bad one. | 你才是坏人 |
[33:10] | You want to hurt them. | 你想伤害他们 |
[33:11] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不是的 |
[33:12] | No, I’m just giving them a warning. That’s all. | 我只是警告他们一下而已 |
[33:14] | So that they’ll understand | 这样他们才会明白 |
[33:16] | that I’m the one who’s gonna save them. | 我才是可以救他们的人 |
[33:22] | I just need to get a little more fuel in my tank first, | 我只是首先需要给自己加点油 |
[33:25] | and then I can do it. | 然后我就能做到了 |
[33:29] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[33:36] | You keep watching the news, son. | 你继续看新闻吧 儿子 |
[33:39] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[33:57] | Close it up. Let’s get this bird ready for liftoff. | 关上舱门 我们准备起飞吧 |
[34:01] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[34:06] | Davis, we’re back. Is everything o– | 戴维斯 我们回来了 一切… |
[34:08] | Under attack. | 遭遇袭击了 |
[34:10] | Two of them. | 两个人 |
[34:11] | Dark. | 很黑 |
[34:13] | Can’t lose our pilot again. | 不能再次失去飞行员了 |
[34:52] | Thanks. I owe you a life debt. | 谢谢 我欠你一条命 |
[34:54] | Nice try, but I’m good. | 想得美 但不用谢了 |
[34:57] | I hate those things. | 我讨厌那玩意 |
[34:58] | Tell me about it. | 可不是呢 |
[35:00] | Coulson, you’re bleeding. | 科尔森 你流血了 |
[35:02] | I’ll survive. | 死不了 |
[35:04] | Agent Davis, fire up the engines. Time to go home. | 戴维斯特工 启动引擎 我们回家 |
[35:06] | Go home? What about Agent May and Deke? | 回家 那梅特工和迪克呢 |
[35:09] | They’re taking the express train. | 他们要做特快列车 |
[35:11] | Okay, the one that looks like the — | 好 那个看起来像是 |
[35:13] | the house with the broken roof? | 屋顶破了的房子的 |
[35:14] | I think that’s a three. | 好像是3 |
[35:17] | And then — and then it’s, uh, uh, like, a — | 然后 是… |
[35:19] | like, a — like, a chair with — with, uh, some wavy lines. | 像把椅子 有些波浪的线条 |
[35:25] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[35:27] | All right, give me the next one | 说下一个 |
[35:28] | so we can get off this ship. | 我们好赶紧下船 |
[35:30] | You will never get off this ship. | 你们别想离开了 |
[35:36] | Watch me. | 瞧我的 |
[35:44] | I will watch you bleed. | 我会看着你流血的 |
[35:51] | Thank you. | 让让 多谢 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:03] | Any day now. | 快点的 |
[36:04] | Hey, I’m trying. | 我在尽力了 |
[36:07] | Okay. Here we go. | 好吧 来吧 |
[36:11] | There’s a crooked something… | 弯弯的… |
[36:13] | s-something. | 什么的 |
[36:16] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[36:20] | Few stitches — I’ll be fine. | 缝几针就没事了 |
[36:23] | So… | 话说 |
[36:27] | You made out with May. | 你跟梅接吻了 |
[36:29] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[36:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:31] | People see what they want to see, I guess. | 人想看到什么就会看到什么吧 |
[36:33] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:34] | We’re ready for liftoff. | 我们准备起飞了 |
[36:36] | Strap yourselves in. This could get bumpy. | 系好安全带 可能会很颠簸 |
[36:41] | How do you think she’s doing? | 你觉得她现在怎么样了 |
[36:42] | Having the time of her life. | 玩得正嗨 |
[36:46] | Almost done! | 就好了 |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:55] | Crooked teapot and, um… | 歪茶壶 |
[37:04] | And now you’ll learn respect. | 这下你要学会尊重了 |
[37:11] | Okay, that’s it. | 对了 |
[37:31] | You have just sealed the fate of everyone in your base. | 你害死了你们基地的每一个人 |
[37:40] | And now you will die. | 现在轮到你死了 |
[37:43] | Well, one little thing. | 有一个问题 |
[37:46] | We changed the target. | 我们改了目标 |
[37:57] | Told ya I didn’t need a gun to stop you. | 就说我不用枪也能阻止你 |
[38:00] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[38:02] | I know zero. | 我认识零 |
[38:20] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[38:21] | Tell me you have them. | 他们回去了吧 |
[38:25] | What’s taking you so long? | 你怎么那么慢 |
[38:27] | Mack and Yo-Yo just got back, as well. | 迈克和悠悠球也刚回来了 |
[38:28] | We’ll all be together. | 我们又会重聚在一起了 |
[38:29] | Where were they? | 他们去哪了 |
[38:33] | Um… they went after Talbot. | 他们去找塔伯特了 |
[38:34] | He killed Carl Creel, | 他杀了卡尔·克里尔 |
[38:35] | turned him to Gravitonium, and consumed him. | 把他变成了重力鎓 然后吞噬了他 |
[38:38] | He killed others, as well. | 他还杀了其他人 |
[38:39] | I’ll brief you as soon as I have all the details. | 等我了解具体情况后就向你们汇报 |
[38:41] | – Get back safe. – We’ll see you soon. | -安全回来 -回头见 |
[38:48] | I don’t think we can treat him with kid gloves anymore. | 看来我们再不能小心对待他了 |
[38:50] | He’s dangerous and delusional. | 他危险 而且脑筋不正常 |
[38:52] | If he finds more Gravitonium, he’s gonna — | 如果他找到了更多重力鎓 他会 |
[38:53] | Coulson, what the hell? | 科尔森 怎么回事 |
[38:57] | I-I-I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[38:59] | It was… | 明明… |
[39:03] | Coulson, Coulson? Davis. | 科尔森 戴维斯 |
[39:05] | Call base! We need a Med Team to meet us when we land! | 联系基地 让医疗队准备迎接我们 |
[39:07] | On it. | 好的 |
[39:09] | Coulson, stay with me, okay? | 科尔森 撑住 |
[39:11] | Stay with me. | 撑住了 |
[39:12] | You fight, okay? You fight. | 你要撑下去 |
[39:14] | I’m gonna get you home. | 我会送你回家的 |
[39:56] | He is not going to die — | 他不会死的 |
[39:58] | not yet, at least — | 暂时还不会 |
[39:59] | but his condition is worsening and accelerating. | 但他的情况在加速恶化 |
[40:04] | What about the treatment we talked about? | 我们谈过的那个治疗办法呢 |
[40:06] | We have something we think will work. | 我们有可能会成功的办法 |
[40:08] | It will just take some time to combine it | 但需要点时间把药剂 |
[40:09] | with the Centipede serum. | 跟蜈蚣血清混合好 |
[40:11] | Time we don’t have. | 我们没时间了 |
[40:12] | – We’re doing everything we can. – What about Talbot? | -我们已经尽全力了 -那塔伯特呢 |
[40:15] | You find a way to stop him? He’s worse, too. | 你有办法阻止他吗 他也恶化了 |
[40:17] | Yeah, we think so. | 我们可能有办法 |
[40:19] | Unfortunately, it’s not a cure. It’s more… | 很不幸 不是治愈办法 而是 |
[40:23] | It’s more terminal. | 终结办法 |
[40:25] | If we can combine the Odium | 如果我们将决战酒 |
[40:26] | with another dose of the Centipede serum, | 跟一剂蜈蚣血清结合 |
[40:28] | it should be able to penetrate his cells. | 或许能穿透他的细胞 |
[40:30] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[40:33] | Well, yeah, it’s entirely possible. We ran a simulation — | 是可能的 我们进行过模拟 |
[40:35] | That’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[40:36] | There is no more Centipede serum. | 已经没有更多蜈蚣血清了 |
[40:38] | What I brought back, that’s the last of it. | 我带回来的是最后的了 |
[40:47] | So we either save Coulson… | 所以我们要么救科尔森 |
[40:50] | Or we save the world. | 要么拯救世界 |
[41:04] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:14] | These fellas don’t bite. | 他们不咬人 |
[41:17] | At least, I don’t think they do. | 至少 我觉得他们不咬人的 |
[41:19] | You don’t bite, do ya? | 你们不咬人吧 |
[41:23] | Who’s flying this plane? | 是谁在开飞机 |
[41:25] | Gravity. | 重力 |
[41:27] | It doesn’t just make you crash and burn, darling. | 并不是只会让你坠机 亲爱的 |
[41:30] | It also makes you ascend… | 也能让你上升 |
[41:32] | to the heavens. | 升入天堂 |
[41:34] | What do you want from us? | 你想要我们怎么样 |
[41:42] | You drew me. | 你画了我 |
[41:45] | You see me in your head, don’t you? | 你能在脑子里看到我 是吧 |
[41:51] | You ever see me tearing the Earth apart, | 你看到过我把大地撕裂 |
[41:54] | bringing something up from the ground? | 从下面取出什么东西吗 |
[42:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:06] | Now tell me… | 告诉我 |
[42:08] | where. | 那是在哪 |