| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
| [00:03] | That was the last time anyone saw Daisy Johnson alive. | 那是人们最后见到活着的黛西·约翰逊 |
| [00:06] | And then? | 然后呢 |
| [00:06] | 12.8 on the Richter scale, | 里氏12.8级地震 |
| [00:08] | and the world cracked like an egg. | 世界像鸡蛋一样裂开了 |
| [00:10] | There’s untapped deposits of Gravitonium | 地表下还有未开发的 |
| [00:12] | under the Earth’s surface. | 重力鎓 |
| [00:13] | And you want to get it out and power yourself up more. | 你想把它取出来再给你更多力量 |
| [00:17] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
| [00:18] | He is not going to die — | 他不会死的 |
| [00:19] | not yet, at least. | 暂时还不会 |
| [00:20] | The Centipede serum was the key to curing Coulson. | 蜈蚣血清是救科尔森的关键 |
| [00:22] | What about Talbot? You find a way to stop him? | 那塔伯特呢 你有办法阻止他吗 |
| [00:24] | Yeah, we think so. | 我们可能有办法 |
| [00:25] | If we can combine the Odium | 如果我们将决战酒 |
| [00:26] | with another dose of the Centipede serum, | 跟一剂蜈蚣血清结合 |
| [00:29] | it should be able to penetrate his cells. | 或许能穿透他的细胞 |
| [00:30] | That’s not possible. There is no more Centipede serum. | 那不可能 已经没有更多蜈蚣血清了 |
| [00:33] | So we either save Coulson… | 所以我们要么救科尔森 |
| [00:34] | Or we save the world. | 要么拯救世界 |
| [00:53] | He’s out of time. | 他没时间了 |
| [00:54] | – There has to be another way. – I’m telling you, | -肯定有其他办法 -我说了 |
| [00:56] | the implant only contains enough for one dose. | 植入物里的量只够做一剂 |
| [00:58] | Either it’s medicine or a weapon. | 要么做成药 要么做成武器 |
| [00:59] | Davis said there’s no change. | 戴维斯说他依然没有任何好转 |
| [01:01] | Why are we still discussing this?! | 为什么我们还在讨论这件事 |
| [01:02] | The scale has tipped to one side. | 孰轻孰重已经那么明显了 |
| [01:04] | This isn’t numbers, it’s Coulson. | 这不是比轻重 这是科尔森 |
| [01:05] | You don’t want to be in there? | 你不想进去吗 |
| [01:06] | And Coulson didn’t want this. | 科尔森不希望我们救他 |
| [01:07] | How many times do we have to make that clear? | 我们还得再明确多少次 |
| [01:09] | This is for them to decide. | 让他们决定吧 |
| [01:10] | I know it’s terrible. I can’t bear to see him like that. | 我知道情况很糟 我都不忍看他那样 |
| [01:13] | But this? This is the moment — | 但现在就是关键时刻了 |
| [01:15] | This is the exact circumstance that she warned us about. | 这就是她警告我们的那种情况 |
| [01:18] | – We’re all aware. – We can change it right now. | -我们都知道 -我们现在就能改变 |
| [01:20] | The Odium mixture won’t work if it can’t penetrate Talbot’s skin. | 若无法注入塔伯特皮下 决战酒混合剂也没用 |
| [01:23] | Bullets can’t get close to him. | 子弹无法靠近他 |
| [01:24] | No one can touch him, not even you, Yo-Yo. | 没人能碰他 连你都不能 悠悠球 |
| [01:26] | There’s no way to get the serum in his body. | 没办法把血清注射进他体内 |
| [01:28] | What if he absorbed someone? | 要是他吸收了某个人呢 |
| [01:31] | Oh, don’t look at me like that. I-It’s hypothetical. | 别那么看我 只是个假设 |
| [01:34] | Exactly. All we have to do is have it in the right hands, | 没错 我们只需要把它交给正确的人 |
| [01:36] | and that maniac will take the bait. | 那个疯子就会吞饵上钩 |
| [01:38] | And so who’d you have in mind, you? | 那你心目中的人选是谁 你吗 |
| [01:40] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
| [01:41] | Now you want to sacrifice yourself, too? | 你还想牺牲自己 |
| [01:43] | No, but I’m willing to. We all should be. | 不 但我愿意牺牲 我们都该愿意 |
| [01:45] | We know Coulson would. | 我们知道科尔森会 |
| [01:46] | And if it doesn’t work? | 要是没成功呢 |
| [01:47] | He would’ve died for nothing. | 他就白白死了 |
| [01:48] | Better than leaving this world in pieces. | 总比地球被震碎强 |
| [01:50] | Robin said Coulson could put the pieces together. | 萝宾说科尔森可以把所有的碎片拼凑在一起 |
| [01:52] | She thinks that she’s the key to solving all of this. | 她认为 科尔森是解决一切的关键 |
| [01:55] | She speaks in broken riddles. | 她说的都是些零碎的谜语 |
| [01:56] | You’re hearing what you want to hear. | 你听见的都是一厢情愿 |
| [01:57] | What could Coulson do? | 科尔森能干什么 |
| [01:58] | He would never give up on Talbot, | 他决不会放弃塔伯特 |
| [02:00] | and he wouldn’t see him as a maniac. | 他不会把塔伯特当成疯子 |
| [02:02] | He would see him as a man, as a broken man. | 而是把他当成一个人 一个病人 |
| [02:04] | Coulson’s the only one that can talk him through this. | 只有科尔森劝得动他 让他恢复神志 |
| [02:06] | That’s what he does. | 他就是这样的人 |
| [02:07] | Put him back together. | 让他恢复神智[拼在一起] |
| [02:08] | I’m sorry. We save lives. | 抱歉 我们是救人的 |
| [02:10] | I have to make this call. | 我必须做出这个决定 |
| [02:12] | Fitz-Simmons, get ready to — | 菲兹-西蒙斯 准备… |
| [02:17] | Yo-Yo… | 悠悠球 |
| [02:18] | You’re making me do this. | 你们是在强迫我这么做 |
| [02:20] | I-I can’t let you use it for that. | 我不能让你们那么用它 |
| [02:23] | – Put it down. – Okay. Let’s stay calm. | -把东西放下 -冷静点 |
| [02:25] | Stop making me the bad guy. | 别再把我当作坏人了 |
| [02:27] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
| [02:29] | You just don’t want him to die. | 你们只是不想他死 |
| [02:30] | – Put it down. – I don’t want him to die, either, but… | -放下 -我也不想他死 但是 |
| [02:33] | he’s just one man. | 他只是一个人 |
| [02:35] | No, no! None of that. | 不不 千万不要 |
| [02:37] | Think about what you’re doing here. | 想想你在干什么 |
| [02:38] | You won’t listen. | 你们不听我说 |
| [02:40] | I’m in a nightmare, | 我在一场噩梦里 |
| [02:41] | and I’m screaming at the top of my lungs, | 我用尽全力大喊 |
| [02:43] | and none of you can hear me! | 而你们全都听不到 |
| [02:45] | We hear you. | 我们听到了 |
| [02:46] | Well, you won’t listen! | 但是你们听不进去 |
| [02:47] | You all saw what happened, | 你们都看到发生的事了 |
| [02:49] | and none of you will help me stop this! | 却没人愿意帮我阻止它发生 |
| [02:53] | I’m alone, and even you — | 我在孤军奋战 就连你 |
| [02:56] | even you won’t help me. | 就连你也不帮我 |
| [02:57] | No, you’re not alone. | 你不是在孤军奋战 |
| [02:59] | We’re in this with you, but we need to hold it together. | 我们和你是一起的 但我们需要团结一致 |
| [03:01] | There’s nothing holding us together. | 没有什么能让我们团结一致了 |
| [03:04] | Yes, there is! | 有的 |
| [03:07] | Hope. | 希望 |
| [03:08] | We never give up. | 我们绝不能放弃 |
| [03:10] | We’re always held together by hope. | 我们总是因希望而团结一致 |
| [03:15] | So we cling to it… | 所以我们要坚持下去 |
| [03:18] | and we vote. | 我们投票决定 |
| [03:23] | We vote. | 投票决定 |
| [03:28] | No. | 不 |
| [03:30] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
| [03:32] | No. | 不 |
| [03:37] | No. | 不 |
| [03:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [04:02] | Simmons and I will prepare the remedy. | 我和西蒙斯会准备好药物 |
| [04:09] | Everyone else should prepare for the end of the world. | 其他人去为世界末日做好准备吧 |
| [04:26] | Art project. | 小画家 |
| [04:28] | It’s time for you to point to the place | 你该指出那个 |
| [04:29] | where you saw me surrounded by the liquid metal. | 你看到液态金属环绕我的地方了 |
| [04:32] | Can just draw a little dot. | 画个小点就行了 |
| [04:34] | If you get me close, I’ll feel it now. | 如果我离得近 就能感觉到 |
| [04:41] | You see this little guy? | 你看到这个小玩意了吗 |
| [04:43] | I am the savior that’s going to protect it. | 我就是那个会保护它的救世主 |
| [04:47] | But I need some help. | 但我需要帮助 |
| [04:51] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
| [04:54] | Then I’ll just take your damn soothsayer powers! | 否则我就干脆夺走你的预言能力 |
| [04:57] | Cut to the chase! | 直截了当 |
| [04:58] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
| [05:04] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
| [05:07] | You’re just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
| [05:08] | But I will find a way to win you over. | 但我会找到办法让你帮我的 |
| [05:15] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
| [05:17] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
| [05:19] | Don’t help him. | 不要帮他 |
| [05:21] | But if I don’t, | 可如果我不帮 |
| [05:23] | this will be the last time I see you. | 这就是我最后一次见到你了 |
| [05:27] | No! | 不 |
| [05:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [05:30] | Robin! | 萝宾 |
| [05:32] | No! Robin, no! | 不 萝宾 不 |
| [05:34] | It’s true. | 没错 |
| [05:36] | You’re not gonna see your mother again | 你不会再见到你妈妈了 |
| [05:37] | till I get what I want. | 除非你让我如愿 |
| [05:40] | Now let’s try this again. | 那么我再问一遍 |
| [05:54] | Just one little dot. | 就一个小点 |
| [06:07] | You’re going to die. | 你会死的 |
| [06:11] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
| [06:15] | everyone dies. | 每个人都会死 |
| [06:18] | And on that day, we’ll have to answer up there… | 等那天到来 我们在人间做过的事 |
| [06:21] | for what we’ve done down here. | 都会在天堂得到报应 |
| [06:29] | It’s not God I’m afraid of. | 我害怕的不是上帝 |
| [07:19] | I heard you were up. | 我听说你起来了 |
| [07:22] | “Up” would imply the ability to stand. | “起来”的意思是能站起来 |
| [07:25] | I’m not there yet. | 我还没到那一步 |
| [07:28] | You will be. | 会到的 |
| [07:37] | I just want you to know… | 我只是想告诉你 |
| [07:39] | no matter what they say… | 不管他们说了什么 |
| [07:42] | I was never arguing for you to die. | 我从没想让你死 |
| [07:46] | I just… | 我只是 |
| [07:49] | I was just arguing to not bet everything on you. | 我只是不想把一切都押在你身上 |
| [07:53] | And I would’ve taken your side. | 我要是醒着也会支持你的 |
| [07:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [08:06] | Let’s put one of those in every room, if possible. | 如果可以的话 在每个房间里都放一个这个 |
| [08:08] | It’ll be useful, trust me. | 会有用的 相信我 |
| [08:11] | Did you finish fueling up the Zephyr? | 你给和风加完油了吗 |
| [08:12] | Yeah, and the Quinjet. | 嗯 昆式战斗机也好了 |
| [08:13] | We’ll leave as soon as we get a location. | 我们一知道地点就出发 |
| [08:15] | I’m glad you’re taking point here at the Lighthouse. | 很高兴你在灯塔挑起了大梁 |
| [08:18] | Who better than you to decide | 还有谁比你更合适来决定 |
| [08:19] | what the next generation will look like. | 下一代应该是什么样子 |
| [08:21] | Get to show them the ins and outs of this place. | 你可以好好给他们介绍这里 |
| [08:23] | Yeah, I don’t know if I’m gonna be around for all that. | 我不知道到时候我还会不会在这里 |
| [08:26] | I’ll call the mayor and give the tour, | 我会联系市长 带他们参观 |
| [08:28] | but when you get back, I-I think I’ll be out of here. | 但等你们回来 我应该不在了 |
| [08:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [08:35] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
| [08:42] | I’m like a squirrel, hoarding anything I can find. | 我就像松鼠 把什么东西都存起来 |
| [08:44] | Also, side note — found a nature book. | 另外 我找到了一本讲自然生物的书 |
| [08:47] | Learned about squirrels. | 了解了松鼠这种生物 |
| [08:48] | Old habits die hard. | 积习难改 |
| [08:50] | More like I’m a damaged person. | 应该说我是一个残缺的人 |
| [08:53] | From a damaged world. | 来自一个残缺的世界 |
| [08:56] | If there’s even a chance that could happen again… | 如果悲剧还可能重演 |
| [08:57] | You’d want to see the world before it does. | 你想趁那之前看看世界 |
| [08:59] | I mean, besides, according to Fitz, | 再说了 菲兹说 |
| [09:01] | if the world doesn’t crack open and you break the time loop, | 如果世界没碎裂 你们打破了时间循环 |
| [09:04] | I’ll just blink out of existence anyway, | 我就会马上消失 |
| [09:06] | so it’s just one more vacancy, right? | 所以只不过是又一个空位 对吧 |
| [09:08] | Come on. | 得了 |
| [09:09] | I never totally fit in with the gang, anyway. | 反正我也从未融入过你们的小团体 |
| [09:12] | Is that what we are? | 我们是那样吗 |
| [09:18] | You know, when I first met you guys, | 我第一次见到你们时 |
| [09:19] | I’d never seen anything like that. | 我觉得大开眼界 |
| [09:21] | I’d seen people kill for each other | 一直以来我只见过人们 |
| [09:23] | without hesitation all the time, | 毫不犹豫地为彼此杀人 |
| [09:24] | but I’d never seen a group | 但我从来没见过 |
| [09:25] | that was willing to die for each other. | 愿意为彼此牺牲的团队 |
| [09:29] | Your trust, it just seemed too strong to break. | 你们的信任好强大 似乎无法破坏 |
| [09:34] | And you trying to fix Coulson, that’s great. | 你想治好科尔森 那很好 |
| [09:36] | I love the guy, | 我爱那家伙 |
| [09:36] | but if you really want to lead one day, | 但如果有朝一日 你要带领大家 |
| [09:39] | then you got to fix that. | 那你必须先修复这个团队 |
| [09:42] | Just my… | 只是我的… |
| [09:44] | two cents. | 一点愚见 |
| [09:46] | I also read a book on idiomatic expressions. | 我还看了本习语书 |
| [09:49] | – We’re on the move. – You spotted him? | -该出发了 -找到他了 |
| [09:50] | – Where is he? – Chicago. | -他在哪里 -芝加哥 |
| [10:05] | That’s not something you see down in urgent care. | 急救室可没有这种东西 |
| [10:08] | It’s almost the same serum that was keeping Garrett alive. | 这几乎和维系加勒特性命的血清一样 |
| [10:11] | Though the Centipede ingredients | 只不过其中的蜈蚣成分 |
| [10:13] | might give you a little extra mojo. | 会多给你点力量 |
| [10:15] | Jemma, you remember when I was carving into the walls? | 珍玛 你还记得我当初在墙上刻画吗 |
| [10:20] | And you know how it ended with Garrett. | 你也知道加勒特的下场 |
| [10:23] | We’ve seen what happens | 我们都见过 |
| [10:24] | when we don’t let nature take its course. | 违抗自然的下场 |
| [10:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
| [10:28] | And we discussed that as a group — | 我们也一起讨论了… |
| [10:30] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
| [10:33] | Will you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
| [10:48] | I’m not going to detail what we risked to get this. | 我就不说我们冒了多大危险才拿到这个了 |
| [10:50] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
| [10:51] | And I’m not happy I was left out of that decision. | 我并不高兴你们擅自做了那个决定 |
| [10:53] | You wouldn’t wake up. | 你当时昏迷不醒 |
| [10:58] | But now the decision is yours. | 但现在你可以来做决定 |
| [11:01] | You’re too weak to stand? | 你站不起来吗 |
| [11:02] | Well, we’d like to see you walk out of this room | 我们希望看到你走出这个房间 |
| [11:05] | and rejoin the fight. | 重新加入战斗 |
| [11:08] | But it’s up to you | 但这要由你决定 |
| [11:09] | if you think more time is worth it. | 如果你觉得多得到点时间是值得的 |
| [11:16] | I’ve made it clear how I feel. | 我已经说明了我的感受 |
| [11:20] | I think I have, too. | 我觉得我也是 |
| [11:22] | But even now… | 但就算是现在 |
| [11:25] | the word scares you. | 那个词也让你害怕 |
| [11:27] | I’m just having a hard enough time… | 我只是没办法… |
| [11:30] | leaving you behind. | 抛下你 |
| [11:35] | So don’t. | 那就别抛下我 |
| [13:00] | We’re 10 minutes out! | 还有十分钟 |
| [13:02] | The buildings are holding for now. | 那几幢楼暂时还撑得住 |
| [13:03] | And the tracker we placed on Robin is back online. | 我们放在萝宾身上的跟踪器信号又出现了 |
| [13:05] | That places her inside that ship. | 显示她就在船里 |
| [13:08] | So taking out Talbot is one thing, | 所以我们不仅要拿下塔伯特 |
| [13:10] | but we got to clear the civilians and rescue Robin, too. | 但我们还得疏散平民 营救萝宾 |
| [13:12] | Before the ship and the buildings collapse. | 赶在飞船和大楼坍塌之前 |
| [13:14] | I’d like to get close | 我想走近点 |
| [13:16] | and test the buildings’ structural integrity. | 检测那几幢楼的结构完整性 |
| [13:25] | You asked to see me. | 你要见我 |
| [13:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [13:30] | I’m aware that we rolled the dice with Coulson, | 我知道科尔森的事我们赌了一把 |
| [13:32] | and I still believe that we need him for this, | 我依然坚信我们需要他 |
| [13:33] | but I will admit | 但我承认 |
| [13:34] | that I let my emotions get the best of me. | 我被情绪冲昏了头脑 |
| [13:38] | I thought that Coulson was the only one | 我本以为只有科尔森 |
| [13:41] | who could keep us all on the same page. | 能让我们同仇敌忾 |
| [13:45] | You would say that’s proof that I can’t do the job, | 你会认为这证明我无法胜任 |
| [13:49] | that I shouldn’t lead. | 我不该做领导 |
| [13:56] | Well, I agree. | 我同意 |
| [13:58] | The truth is, I can’t hold the team together. | 事实上 我确实无法团结团队 |
| [14:04] | But he can. | 但他可以 |
| [14:08] | Coulson wants me to call the shots in his absence. | 科尔森希望他不在时由我做主 |
| [14:11] | Well, that’s my decision. | 这就是我的决定 |
| [14:13] | Mack should call the shots. | 应该由迈克做主 |
| [14:15] | He has the biggest heart. | 他胸怀最广 |
| [14:17] | I mean, physically, but also, you know… | 体格上就是 不过 你们懂的 |
| [14:21] | You are our moral center. | 你是我们的道德标杆 |
| [14:23] | And, look, I never want to stop… | 而且我一直都想 |
| [14:25] | being a soldier. | 做个士兵 |
| [14:29] | He’s a general we can all ride behind. | 他就是我们可以追随的将军 |
| [14:34] | Anyone who thinks I’m 100% right about this, | 如果有人觉得我说得完全正确 |
| [14:36] | raise your hand? | 举一下手吧 |
| [14:45] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我自己也不能说得更好了 |
| [14:49] | – Thank God. – Sir. | -谢天谢地 -长官 |
| [14:50] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
| [14:51] | Hold the applause. | 不用鼓掌 |
| [14:53] | She didn’t go through that for nothing. | 她没有白忙活一场 |
| [14:58] | Time to suit up. | 该换战衣了 |
| [15:07] | So… what do we do? | 那我们怎么做 |
| [15:16] | We save lives. | 我们救人 |
| [15:20] | Block off that road! Get down! Get down! | 封锁街道 趴下 趴下 |
| [15:22] | Get down. | 趴下 |
| [15:25] | This is Chicago PD! | 我们是芝加哥警局 |
| [15:27] | Hands above your head, or we will open fire! | 举起手来 否则我们就开枪了 |
| [15:30] | All that would be is noise. | 那只会吵到我 |
| [15:33] | Right now, I want quiet. | 现在 我想要宁静 |
| [15:36] | I can feel my future power | 我能感觉到我未来的能量 |
| [15:38] | coursing through the ground below. | 就在地表下流动 |
| [15:44] | I have a feeling that isn’t gonna do much. | 我感觉那估计没什么用 |
| [15:47] | It is feeling that way. | 我也这么觉得 |
| [15:53] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
| [15:54] | Officers on the ground, first responders, | 地面上的警官 应急人员 |
| [15:57] | this is S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局 |
| [15:58] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
| [15:59] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
| [16:00] | We have an aircraft to evacuate any civilians | 我们有一架飞机可以疏散所有 |
| [16:03] | trapped near the center of the city. | 困在市中心的市民 |
| [16:07] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 你们看到就知道是哪个了 |
| [16:09] | Get them there. | 把他们带过来 |
| [16:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [16:15] | We will clear the high floors of the impacted buildings | 我们会在被撞的大楼坍塌前 |
| [16:17] | before a collapse. | 排查高层 |
| [16:20] | And most importantly, do not engage the enemy. | 最重要的是 不要和敌人交手 |
| [16:23] | I repeat — do not engage the enemy. | 我重复 不要和敌人交手 |
| [16:27] | We will handle it. | 我们来搞定 |
| [16:35] | I got you, I got you. | 我来了 我来了 |
| [16:40] | – Come on, come on. You okay? – Yes. | -快 快 你还好吗 -嗯 |
| [16:42] | – Let’s go. – Yeah, go, go, go, go. | -我们走 -对 快 快 |
| [16:43] | Come on, come on. Hurry. | 快点 快走 |
| [16:45] | I’ll give them some light, show them the way to the stairwell. | 我去帮他们照亮楼梯 |
| [16:47] | Yeah, this way. | 对 这边走 |
| [16:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
| [16:51] | Robin? | 萝宾 |
| [16:59] | It’s okay, it’s okay, Robin. | 没事了 没事了 萝宾 |
| [17:01] | – You’re okay. – Mom… | -你没事了 -妈妈 |
| [17:04] | they took her away from me. | 他们把她从我身边带走了 |
| [17:06] | They took her away. | 他们把她带走了 |
| [17:09] | The hull of the ship is busted. | 船壳破了 |
| [17:11] | She must have climbed out. | 她肯定是自己爬下来的 |
| [17:13] | Your mother, Polly, is she in there? | 你妈妈 波莉 她在那里吗 |
| [17:18] | Okay. | 好 |
| [17:19] | Check the detention level, bottom deck! | 检查拘禁层 在最底层 |
| [17:21] | All right, you stay with her! | 好 你陪着她 |
| [17:22] | Okay. | 好 |
| [17:45] | All right. | 好 |
| [17:46] | I’ll hit Talbot hard, neutralize the threat, | 我全力打击塔伯特 消除威胁 |
| [17:48] | restrain him, and you can walk right up and do the talking. | 控制住他 然后你过去跟他谈 |
| [17:51] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
| [17:54] | What? | 什么 |
| [17:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [17:58] | Because I can barely stand. | 因为我站都站不住 |
| [18:09] | You didn’t take it. | 你没注射药物 |
| [18:11] | It didn’t feel right. | 感觉不对 |
| [18:13] | It didn’t feel like the way this was supposed to go. | 那不像是我该做的 |
| [18:16] | I’d have told you on the Zephyr, | 我倒想在和风上跟你说 |
| [18:17] | but you’d have pinned me down | 但你会把我摁倒 |
| [18:18] | and jammed that syringe into my neck right there. | 就地把注射器插进我的脖子 |
| [18:20] | Damn straight. | 那是当然 |
| [18:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [18:29] | You — | 你… |
| [18:30] | You’re the only one who can reach Talbot. | 你是唯一可以触动塔伯特的人 |
| [18:32] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
| [18:34] | And I think we may be beyond that. | 而且这条路可能已经行不通了 |
| [18:37] | If so, you’re the only one who can defeat him. | 如果是这样 你是唯一可以战胜他的人 |
| [18:42] | Appeal to him as a military man. | 唤醒他军人的良知 |
| [18:44] | He took an oath when he enlisted. | 他入伍时发过誓 |
| [18:45] | I can’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
| [18:47] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
| [18:48] | I can’t — I can’t do it. | 我…做不到 |
| [18:50] | I can’t go out there, especially not alone. | 我不能就这么去 更不能一个人去 |
| [18:53] | I’ve given you all the tools | 我已经给了你所有处理这件事 |
| [18:55] | you need to handle this. | 你所需的工具 |
| [18:58] | Now you find the strength in your heart | 你要在心中找到力量 |
| [18:59] | to appeal to his good nature, | 去唤醒他的良知 |
| [19:02] | and if you can’t, | 如果你做不到 |
| [19:03] | find the strength in your arms | 就在你胳膊里找到力量 |
| [19:05] | to beat his ass senseless. | 把他打成渣 |
| [19:12] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
| [19:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
| [19:27] | You take it! Do you hear me?! | 你得注射血清 听到了吗 |
| [19:29] | You fly back, and you take it! | 你飞回去 注射它 |
| [19:31] | We fought for you. Okay? | 我们为你抗争了 |
| [19:33] | We fought each other for you. | 我们甚至为你跟彼此争吵 |
| [19:58] | Polly. | 波莉 |
| [19:59] | Polly. | 波莉 |
| [20:02] | Polly. | 波莉 |
| [20:04] | In here! | 我在这里 |
| [20:22] | Robin. | 萝宾 |
| [20:23] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
| [20:24] | Where’s Mack? | 迈克呢 |
| [20:26] | In the ship. | 在飞船上 |
| [20:27] | He went to find Polly. | 他去找波莉了 |
| [20:34] | May… | 梅 |
| [20:37] | …neither of them make it. | 他们都没活下来 |
| [20:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [21:01] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 幸好你来了 |
| [21:03] | – You okay? – Yeah. Robin? | -你没事吧 -嗯 萝宾呢 |
| [21:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [21:07] | We have her. | 我们找到她了 |
| [21:10] | Let’s get you to her. | 我带你去见她 |
| [21:11] | Okay. | 好 |
| [21:51] | Stop! People are dying! | 停下 都死人了 |
| [21:53] | This is war. Collateral damage is part of it. | 这是战争 连带伤害是难免的 |
| [21:56] | I need to arm myself so I can fight my enemies. | 我得武装自己 好去迎战敌人 |
| [21:59] | You are becoming the enemy, | 你要变成敌人了 |
| [22:01] | whether you believe it or not. | 不管你信不信 |
| [22:09] | Run! | 跑 |
| [22:10] | There’s nowhere to go. | 我们没有退路了 |
| [22:34] | Zephyr One, Quinjet 323 — docking complete. | 和风1号 昆式战斗机322号 完成对接 |
| [22:36] | We’re on board. | 我们在机上 |
| [22:40] | You want me to call for some assistance, sir? | 要我找人求助吗 长官 |
| [22:41] | You don’t look too goo– | 你看上去不太… |
| [22:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
| [22:46] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
| [22:47] | Coulson! Coulson! | 科尔森 科尔森 |
| [22:49] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不迟 |
| [22:51] | Think about your son. | 想想你儿子 |
| [22:52] | I’m doing this for him. | 我这就是为了他 |
| [22:54] | Did you see it in his face? | 你在他脸上看到了吗 |
| [22:56] | How scared he was? | 看到他多害怕了吗 |
| [22:57] | It’s just because I seem different. | 那只是因为我变样了 |
| [23:00] | I’m becoming the most powerful being in the universe. | 我在变成全宇宙最强大的人 |
| [23:03] | He’ll see it one day. | 他终会看到的 |
| [23:06] | The end justifies the means, right? | 结果正确手段就无所谓了 是吧 |
| [23:09] | The only people who say that… | 唯一会说这种话的人 |
| [23:12] | are the people doing bad things. | 就是做坏事的人 |
| [23:15] | I’m becoming a hero. | 我在变成英雄 |
| [23:16] | You are one. | 你本就是英雄 |
| [23:29] | The minute that you enlisted, you became one. | 你入伍的时候 你就成了英雄 |
| [23:32] | We all did. Look around. | 我们都一样 看看周围 |
| [23:35] | You’re surrounded by them. | 你身边都是英雄 |
| [23:38] | Anyone who signs up for this, | 所有愿意来帮忙的人 |
| [23:40] | to lose friends or limbs or your mind | 甘愿失去朋友 或断手断脚 或失去理智 |
| [23:44] | or your life in protection of humanity. | 或失去生命 以保护人类的人 |
| [23:48] | We are in this together. | 我们是一起的 |
| [23:51] | We need to join forces. | 我们得联手 |
| [23:55] | That sounds good. | 听上去很棒 |
| [23:59] | You know, Hale gave me that speech | 黑尔也对我说过这话 |
| [24:02] | just before she tortured me. | 然后却折磨了我 |
| [24:05] | Coulson says it every time he’s gonna stab me in the back. | 科尔森每次打算背叛我之前都会这么说 |
| [24:09] | Humanity is on the brink. | 人类的确面临威胁 |
| [24:11] | And I alone can fix it. | 只有我能解决危机 |
| [24:18] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
| [24:20] | We should join forces. | 我们的确该联手 |
| [24:35] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
| [24:42] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
| [24:49] | Now that Davis is back, | 戴维斯回来了 |
| [24:50] | let’s get ready to get up and out of here. | 我们准备起飞离开吧 |
| [24:51] | – The Zephyr is filling up fast. – Out of my way! | -和风要人满为患了 -让开 |
| [24:57] | He’s not breathing. | 他没气了 |
| [24:58] | No. The serum should’ve worked. | 不 血清应该好使的 |
| [24:59] | – I screened for possible side effects. – He didn’t take it. | -我查过可能的副作用 -他没注射 |
| [25:31] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
| [25:34] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
| [25:42] | Why did he listen to me? | 他为什么要听我的 |
| [25:47] | What have I done? Forgive me. | 我做了什么啊 原谅我 |
| [26:04] | I’ll be able to get that buried treasure a lot faster | 如果我可以震裂大地 就能更快地 |
| [26:07] | once I can quake the ground apart. | 拿到深埋的宝藏 |
| [26:10] | Please… | 求你 |
| [26:18] | I’m gonna need every weapon I can get in this fight. | 我会需要一切能拿到的武器迎接这场战斗 |
| [26:38] | Something’s different. | 有什么变了 |
| [26:48] | It’s gone! Yo-Yo, it’s gone! Get the defibrillator now! | 没了 悠悠球 没了 快拿除颤器 |
| [27:45] | Well, now I’ll just break you in half. | 我要把你撕碎 |
| [28:09] | I got you. | 找到你了 |
| [28:11] | There you are, buddy. | 你在这儿呢 伙计 |
| [28:13] | You had me worried. | 你吓死我了 |
| [28:14] | We got you. Just hang in there. | 我们来了 你撑住 |
| [28:36] | I got you, Turbo. | 我来了 糊涂虫 |
| [28:40] | Hope you saved some energy, ’cause my leg’s pinned. | 希望你还有力气 我的腿被压住了 |
| [28:43] | I think it’s broke. | 可能压断了 |
| [28:45] | You’re gonna have to carry me out. | 你得把我抱出去了 |
| [28:51] | Got you, Turbo. | 有我呢 糊涂虫 |
| [28:53] | You just… | 你… |
| [28:57] | I think it’s a bad break, ’cause I can’t feel it. | 好像挺严重 我感觉不到腿了 |
| [29:20] | Relax, buddy. | 放松 伙计 |
| [29:21] | – You just breathe. Huh? – Yeah. | -保持呼吸 -嗯 |
| [29:23] | – Just breathe. – Okay. | -呼吸 -好 |
| [29:25] | I’m — I’m gonna stay with you. | 我会陪着你的 |
| [29:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [29:28] | We’re gonna find a way out of this. | 我们会想办法的 |
| [29:30] | Yeah, okay, okay. | 好 |
| [29:35] | Right. We should hurry up and… | 嗯 我们该快点了 |
| [29:37] | get Polly out, ’cause she’s in danger. | 带波莉走 她有危险 |
| [29:40] | She’s safe now. | 她安全了 |
| [29:42] | Hey, you got her out. | 你救她出来了 |
| [29:44] | You did good, Turbo. | 你做得好 糊涂虫 |
| [29:46] | You did really good. | 你做得很好 |
| [29:48] | Okay. | 好 |
| [29:59] | Hey, Mack… | 迈克 |
| [30:07] | …I think my legs are broken. | 我的腿可能断了 |
| [30:13] | You’ve been through worse. | 你经历过更糟的呢 |
| [33:37] | Come on. | 好了 |
| [33:40] | This is a celebration, not a funeral. | 这是纪念仪式 不是葬礼 |
| [33:58] | Remember how good it felt to walk in here | 记得我们刚回来时 走进这里 |
| [34:00] | when we first got back? | 那感觉多棒吗 |
| [34:03] | The Zephyr’s… | 和风 |
| [34:05] | been the one place we’ve been able to call home | 是这几年来我们唯一的 |
| [34:07] | these last few years. | 家园 |
| [34:08] | – I’ll always miss the Bus. – Me, too. | -我永远会怀念空客的 -我也是 |
| [34:10] | I wish I would’ve known you guys back then. | 真希望我认识当时的你们 |
| [34:14] | We were different people back then. | 我们当时跟现在不一样 |
| [34:22] | I spent a lot of years… | 我多年来… |
| [34:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [34:32] | I’ve lived a life surrounded by heroes. | 我这辈子 都与英雄为伴 |
| [34:37] | None bigger than all of you. | 而你们就是最大的英雄 |
| [34:41] | Since the day you joined, | 从你们加入的那天起 |
| [34:42] | same as anyone in the line of duty. | 就像每一个站在前线的人那样 |
| [34:46] | Heroes… | 都成了英雄 |
| [34:48] | because you… | 因为你们 |
| [34:53] | …because we sign up to lose each other. | 因为我们甘愿失去彼此 |
| [34:59] | To get close to good people and have them taken away. | 与好人相知相识 却最终要失去他们 |
| [35:06] | We’ve all suffered losses. | 我们都失去过什么人 |
| [35:09] | Never lose sight of that. | 不要忘记这点 |
| [35:14] | I never forget those we’ve lost. | 我永远不会忘记我们失去的人 |
| [35:16] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
| [35:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [35:18] | That’s why we’re putting that badge up in the cockpit. | 所以我们要把那枚徽章镶在驾驶室里 |
| [35:22] | To never forget. | 好永不忘记 |
| [35:23] | You don’t have to forget. | 你不用忘记 |
| [35:26] | But you have to move on. | 但你必须向前看 |
| [35:28] | No. | 不 |
| [35:30] | With respect, sir, you’re wrong. | 恕我直言 长官 你错了 |
| [35:34] | We don’t move on. | 我们不会向前看 |
| [35:37] | We hold that place in our heart, | 我们会把那个地方放在心里 |
| [35:40] | we close it off, | 封闭它 |
| [35:41] | we lock the door, we visit from time to time, | 锁上门 时不时去看一眼 |
| [35:45] | but we don’t move on. | 但我们不会向前看 |
| [35:48] | Even after we say goodbye. | 哪怕我们道了别 |
| [35:52] | I’m just sad I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to Fitz. | 我很难过我没能有机会跟菲兹道别 |
| [36:03] | But you’ll tell him for me. | 但你会替我转达的 |
| [36:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [36:09] | He’ll be sad he missed this little memorial. | 他会很难过错过了这个悼念仪式的 |
| [36:14] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死呢 |
| [36:15] | Sorry. Retirement party. | 抱歉 退休派对 |
| [36:18] | I’m not sure this even qualifies as a party. | 我觉得这算不上是派对吧 |
| [36:22] | Nobody’s drinking yet. | 还没人开喝呢 |
| [36:27] | 纪念我们无畏的领袖 菲利普·J·科尔森 他为我们献出了他的智慧 爱和生命(还不止一次) | |
| [36:31] | I want you to have this. | 我想要把这个给你 |
| [36:34] | A picture of our new home away from home. | 我们远离家园的新家的照片 |
| [36:38] | And to remind you that… | 也提醒你 |
| [36:41] | your team always worked the problem, | 你的团队总会解决问题 |
| [36:44] | no matter what the odds. | 不管胜算多么渺小 |
| [36:48] | And now he’s frozen, | 现在他被冻着 |
| [36:49] | out in deep space somewhere, | 身处太空深处的某个地方 |
| [36:51] | no idea he’s already solved it. | 甚至不知道他已经解决了问题 |
| [36:54] | He’ll be a little disoriented. | 他会有些不知所措 |
| [36:58] | But he’ll be so happy to know that time is not fixed. | 但他会很高兴知道时间不是固定的 |
| [37:03] | It’s a fluid, ever-changing, beautiful thing. | 而是流动 永远变化的美妙的东西 |
| [37:11] | And he didn’t miss much, did he? | 而且他也没错过很多 是吧 |
| [37:14] | I have not a single doubt you will find him. | 我毫不怀疑 你会找到他 |
| [37:21] | None of us do. | 我们都是 |
| [37:43] | All right. | 好了 |
| [37:49] | Here’s to us — | 敬我们 |
| [37:53] | who’s like us — | 我们这样的人 |
| [37:55] | damn few. | 精英中的精英 |
| [38:06] | Smooth. | 真醇厚 |
| [38:13] | Thank you, boss. | 谢谢 老大 |
| [38:25] | Probably gonna call you every chance I can for advice. | 大概会隔三差五就打电话寻求建议 |
| [38:30] | You won’t need it. | 你不会需要的 |
| [38:31] | And my phone is going in the ocean. | 而且我的手机要进大海的 |
| [38:53] | How long did Simmons say you have? | 西蒙斯说你还有多久 |
| [38:55] | Days. | 几天 |
| [38:57] | Weeks, if I’m lucky. | 如果走运 可能是几周 |
| [39:00] | But it’ll be time well-spent. | 但这些时间不会虚度 |
| [39:04] | I left you something in your bunk. | 我在你铺上给你留了点东西 |
| [39:06] | It’s a letter. | 是一封信 |
| [39:09] | Nothing fancy. | 没什么花哨的 |
| [39:11] | Basically just says how proud I am of you. | 就是说我多么为你骄傲 |
| [39:18] | I am so proud. | 我好骄傲 |
| [39:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [39:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
| [39:41] | And, uh… | 还有 |
| [39:42] | – thanks for the spaceship. – Yeah. | -谢谢你的飞船 -嗯 |
| [39:45] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
| [41:17] | Gotta say… | 我得说 |
| [41:19] | it’s pretty magical. | 这里是挺神奇的 |
| [41:27] | So… | 那么 |
| [41:30] | anything else on your bucket list? | 遗愿清单上还有什么别的吗 |
| [41:34] | Just one thing. | 就一件事 |
| [41:38] | Parasailing? | 帆伞运动 |
| [41:39] | Yeah. Parasailing. | 嗯 帆伞运动 |
| [41:41] | Always wanted to try that. | 一直想试试的 |
| [41:49] | All right, Director… | 好了 局长 |
| [41:51] | where to first? | 先去哪 |