时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Last season on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》上季回顾 |
[00:03] | We came through a gateway, | 我们穿过了一道传送门 |
[00:05] | some sort of temporal shift. | 时间转换 |
[00:08] | You’re not here to save me. | 你们不是来救我的 |
[00:10] | – Who, then? – Humanity. | -那是救谁 -人类 |
[00:13] | Do you see an Earth that can be saved? | 这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗 |
[00:15] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[00:16] | It’s already been quaked apart. | 地球已经被震碎了 |
[00:20] | we need to make sure this world never comes to be. | 我们得确保世界不会毁灭 |
[00:23] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[00:33] | Fitz didn’t get taken to the future. | 菲兹没被带去未来 |
[00:35] | You weren’t part of the Seer’s prophecy, Mr. Fitz. | 你不在先知的预言中 菲兹先生 |
[00:38] | How does this get Fitz to the future? | 这个要如何让菲兹到未来 |
[00:40] | It’s a Cryo-Freeze Chamber. | 这是个低温冷冻舱 |
[00:42] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[00:43] | I’m taking the long way there. | 我要走远路过去 |
[00:45] | Gonna sleep for 74 years. | 沉睡74年 |
[00:56] | We made it back home, | 我们回到了过去 |
[00:58] | and we fought to save the world | 明知道结果是注定的 |
[00:59] | from a future we knew was coming. | 我们还是努力想要拯救世界 |
[01:01] | But the more we fought… | 但是我们越努力 |
[01:04] | the closer it came. | 结局就来得越快 |
[01:06] | The team makes one choice, and it ruins everything. | 团队做了一个毁掉一切的选择 |
[01:10] | Phil Coulson is dying. | 菲尔·科尔森要死了 |
[01:12] | And you have to let him. | 你不能阻止 |
[01:19] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[01:24] | I’ve lived a life surrounded by heroes. | 我这辈子 都与英雄为伴 |
[01:28] | None bigger than all of you. | 而你们就是最大的英雄 |
[01:30] | Because we sign up to lose each other. | 因为我们甘愿失去彼此 |
[01:33] | To get close to good people and have them taken away. | 与好人相知相识 却最终要失去他们 |
[01:37] | And now Fitz is frozen, out in deep space somewhere, | 现在菲兹被冻着 身处太空深处的某个地方 |
[01:40] | I have not a single doubt you will find him. | 我毫不怀疑 你会找到他 |
[01:43] | How long did Simmons say you have? | 西蒙斯说你还有多久 |
[01:45] | Days. | 几天 |
[01:47] | Weeks, if I’m lucky. | 如果走运 可能是几周 |
[01:56] | All right, Director… | 好了 局长 |
[01:57] | where to first? | 先去哪 |
[02:33] | Apologies, Agent Fitz. | 对不起 菲兹特工 |
[02:37] | We find ourselves in a bit of a conundrum. | 我们现在的状况有些麻烦 |
[02:40] | I was prepared to guard this vessel | 我本来准备在接下来的 |
[02:42] | for the next 73 years, 261 days. | 73年261天里守护这艘舰船 |
[02:47] | But I now must calculate your best chances of survival. | 但我现在必须考虑你最佳的存活策略了 |
[02:53] | An extremely… difficult computation. | 而且这会非常困难 |
[02:57] | Considering the circumstance. | 鉴于目前的状况 |
[03:44] | Piper? Talk to me! | 派珀 汇报情况 |
[03:45] | Are they still on our tail? | 他们还跟着我们吗 |
[03:47] | Piper! | 派珀 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I hear you, Davis! | 我听见了 戴维斯 |
[03:50] | Give me a second, breathe! | 稍等一下 放松 |
[03:51] | I’m trying to cool the drive lines. | 我在冷却传动轴 |
[03:53] | Look, I ran a multi-spec scan, 360 3-D. | 我进行了360度三维的多参数扫描 |
[03:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:57] | And… | 然后呢 |
[04:00] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[04:01] | Nothing, we’re clear! | 空空如也 我们安全了 |
[04:02] | Well, don’t put your feet up yet. | 好吧 先别放松警惕 |
[04:04] | We’ve still got to put this thing down in unwelcome territory. | 我们还得降落在不友好的地盘 |
[04:07] | Daisy, we’re on approach. Be ready. | 黛西 我们快到了 做好准备 |
[04:22] | – Not my best. – Not your best, Davis! | -没发挥好 -没发挥好 戴维斯 |
[04:25] | Thanks, sidekick! | 谢了 跟班 |
[04:33] | You have violated galactic ordinance | 你们违反了银河条例 |
[04:35] | and entered D’Rillian atmosphere | 未经批准就进入了 |
[04:37] | without clearance. | 德瑞林领空 |
[04:39] | Prepared to be boarded. | 准备接受登船检查 |
[04:42] | He seems nice. | 他看起来挺和善的 |
[05:11] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[05:20] | Present authorization, Terran. | 呈上你的授权许可 地球人 |
[05:24] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 |
[05:26] | We’re a little desperate for fuel, | 我们快没有燃料了 |
[05:27] | so we had no choice but to land here. | 所以不得不降落在这里 |
[05:30] | Scan her face. | 扫描她的脸 |
[05:32] | Check for ident on the data-streams. | 在数据流里查证她的身份 |
[05:38] | Foolhardy. | 有勇无谋 |
[05:41] | This small aircraft isn’t even worth as much as a unit of fuel. | 这架小飞船都不值一个单位的燃料 |
[05:45] | Unless you plan to work in the shafts, | 除非你打算下井工作 |
[05:47] | how do you expect to make payment? | 不然你要怎么付钱 |
[05:49] | You’re gonna give it to me on the house. | 你要请客 |
[05:54] | Must be the daughter of a monarch, | 你是哪个君主的女儿吧 |
[05:57] | slumming it on the outer brink. | 来这荒郊野岭体验生活 |
[05:59] | Well, that’s not how it works here, princess. | 但这里的规矩不是这样的 小公主 |
[06:03] | Who is this girl? We get a name? | 她是谁 有名字吗 |
[06:10] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[06:38] | Give us what we want and we’ll let you live to cry about it. | 满足我们的要求 就留你一命 让你哭鼻子去 |
[06:41] | You want fuel, it’s yours. | 你想要燃料就拿走 |
[06:43] | – Take what you need. – No. | -想要多少都行 -不 |
[06:46] | I mean, yes, but no. We’re looking for someone. | 我是说好 但我们还在找人 |
[06:48] | Someone else to shake down? | 你们还想敲诈谁 |
[06:50] | Or someone you want to eliminate? | 或是干脆消灭 |
[06:54] | We just want to bring him home. | 我们只想带他回家 |
[07:17] | Runco. Quit it. | 兰科 别按了 |
[07:25] | Has Agent Simmons ever explained what these readings meant? | 西蒙斯特工解释过这些读数怎么回事吗 |
[07:28] | It started after she left, and now she’s light-years away. | 是在她离开后出现的 而现在她远在数光年之外 |
[07:31] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[07:36] | That’s low-level activity. | 那是低能级活动 |
[07:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:49] | Strike teams, spread out. | 各突击队 分散行动 |
[07:53] | 100 miles in each direction. | 向各个方向散开100英里 |
[07:54] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[07:56] | Alpha team in position. | A队就位 |
[07:58] | We need someone close enough to get there in time. | 我们需要有人离得够近好及时赶到 |
[08:00] | – Bravo team? – Brave team, in position. | -B队 -B队就位 |
[08:06] | – Charlie team, standing by. – Delta team, in position. | -C队 待命 -D队就位 |
[08:14] | – There it is! – Where? | -找到了 -在哪儿 |
[08:15] | Where?! | 在哪儿 |
[08:17] | Dialing it in… | 正在锁定 |
[08:20] | Somewhere in Indiana. | 在印第安那州的某处 |
[08:27] | It’s in Castleton! Go! | 是卡斯尔顿 快去 |
[08:29] | That’ll be us. | 那就我们上了 |
[08:30] | We’re sending coordinates now. | 我们这就发送坐标 |
[08:31] | It looks like a-a park. | 似乎是个公园 |
[08:32] | Move! | 快 |
[08:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | Let’s see you do it again. | 再秀一次吧 |
[08:51] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[09:27] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[09:38] | Jaco! | 捷科 |
[10:08] | Hands in the air. Now. | 举起手来 马上 |
[10:10] | Just say the word. | 就等你一声令下 |
[10:13] | Watch the kids. | 小心那些孩子 |
[10:16] | Surrender now or we will fire. | 马上投降 否则我们就开火了 |
[10:30] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[10:37] | Everybody okay? | 大家都好吗 |
[10:39] | Yes. All good. | 是的 没问题 |
[10:41] | Safe to say he got away. | 他肯定逃掉了 |
[10:43] | Electronics are fried. | 电子设备都烧坏了 |
[10:45] | I’ll try and contact HQ for extract. | 我试试联系总部请求撤离 |
[10:48] | Director Mackenzie will be worried. | 麦肯锡局长会担心的 |
[10:50] | Ah. He’ll be pissed. | 他会生气的 |
[10:51] | How could you lose him?! | 你们怎么能把他丢了 |
[10:53] | What good is it getting there in time | 要是不抓住他 |
[10:54] | if we don’t take this guy down? | 及时赶到有什么用 |
[10:55] | I had a clear shot, but then May warned me about the kids, | 我本来瞄准了 但梅警告我要小心孩子 |
[10:58] | which made it feel a lot less like a clear shot. | 我就没法安心射击了 |
[11:00] | You did the right thing. | 你做的没错 |
[11:01] | But you were wrong for engaging in the air. | 但你们在空中展开攻击是个错误 |
[11:03] | We needed feet on the ground. | 我们需要有地面力量 |
[11:04] | Or more bodies in the field? | 或是更多人出勤 |
[11:06] | – If Yo-Yo was — – I was in another jet. | -如果悠悠球… -我当时在另一架飞机上 |
[11:08] | And remember, Mack, all you’ve been talking about | 记住 迈克 过去三天来 |
[11:10] | – for the past three days… – Speed. | -你一直在强调… -速度第一 |
[11:11] | – Getting there in time. – …was speed. | -及时赶到 -速度第一 |
[11:13] | Try to catch the person who’s creating all these… | 想要抓到那些制造了… |
[11:16] | I don’t even know what to call them. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[11:17] | – “Anomalies”? – No. | -异象吗 -不 |
[11:19] | – We used that word up last year. – And this is different. | -去年我们把这词用烂了 -这次不一样 |
[11:21] | Those were hallucinations coming to life. | 当时是幻觉成真 |
[11:23] | And this is reality… distorting. | 这是扭曲现实 |
[11:26] | Uh, how about “reality warps”? | 那现实翘曲如何 |
[11:28] | Uh, “Irregularity storms”? | 异常风暴 |
[11:29] | Fox. You’re not helping. | 福克斯 你在帮倒忙 |
[11:31] | Look, regardless, the good news is, no innocents were killed. | 不管怎样 好消息是没有无辜者丧命 |
[11:34] | Not to mention Agents. | 或是特工 |
[11:35] | Well, that goes without saying. But it’s worth saying. | 那是当然 但还是值得一提 |
[11:39] | You got knocked around, but everyone’s okay? | 你们遇袭了 但是大家都没事吧 |
[11:43] | At least we have confirmation that it is a person causing this. | 至少我们确认了这是人为的 |
[11:46] | Yeah, but we don’t know how or… | 没错 但我们不知道怎么造成的 |
[11:48] | who or what he is. | 不知道他是什么来头 |
[11:52] | We — We need workable theories, people. | 我们需要切实可行的理论 各位 |
[11:54] | Anything, even stupid ideas are welcome. | 什么都行 就算是愚蠢的想法也行 |
[11:57] | Our two brightest minds are MIA. | 我们两个最聪明的人下落不明 |
[11:58] | Still no contact with them? | 还是联系不上她们吗 |
[12:00] | Not in months. | 失联几个月了 |
[12:01] | Sir. | 长官 |
[12:03] | Keller has a theory. | 凯勒有个想法 |
[12:05] | Thanks. Well, uh — | 谢了 好吧 |
[12:08] | we both have been looking at these locations, | 我们俩一直在研究这些地点 |
[12:10] | – try to find a connection. – Good. | -想找到当中的联系 -很好 |
[12:12] | This park, as well as the city bus with the holes torn through it | 这个公园 那辆裂开大口子的城市公交 |
[12:15] | and the lake that froze solid in the middle of the desert… | 沙漠中央那个完全冻结的湖 |
[12:18] | They all sit on Ley Lines. | 全都在地脉上 |
[12:20] | Energy lines that crisscross the Earth in a sort of pattern. | 是以某种规律在地球上纵横的能量线 |
[12:23] | Multiple cultures have believed in some version of this — | 多种文化都相信这种说法 |
[12:26] | Incan, Aborigine, Native American. | 印加人 土著人和印第安人 |
[12:28] | Maybe we can use that to narrow the search. | 也许我们可以利用这点来缩小搜索范围 |
[12:30] | And don’t you all look at me like that. | 你们别这样看着我 |
[12:31] | You said stupid ideas are welcome. | 你说了愚蠢的想法也行 |
[12:33] | I’m full of them. | 这我多得是 |
[12:36] | We’d be stupid not to consider anything at this point. | 在这个关头什么都得考虑下 不然才是愚蠢 |
[12:38] | You two stay on it. | 你们俩继续去查 |
[12:39] | Yo-Yo, I want you back training with May. | 悠悠球 我要你继续和梅训练 |
[12:41] | This gunman looked like a monster, | 这个枪手看上去像个怪物 |
[12:42] | he might actually be one. | 他也许还真是 |
[12:44] | So you might need to handle him. | 所以也许需要你去搞定他 |
[12:45] | You got it. | 收到 |
[12:47] | All right, everyone else, you know your assignments. | 其余人都知道该怎么做了 |
[12:48] | So let’s get to work. | 那我们开工吧 |
[12:51] | I’m late for my morning check-in. | 我早上报道要迟到了 |
[12:56] | Who does the boss got to check in with? | 老大要向谁报道 |
[12:58] | His boss. | 他的老大 |
[13:01] | Take it one step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[13:04] | It’s not your job to solve every problem. | 你的职责不是亲自解决每个问题 |
[13:06] | Your job is to put together a team you trust | 而是组建一支你信任的团队 |
[13:09] | and then to tell them to take it one step at a time. | 告诉他们一步一步来 |
[13:12] | That’s all you can do. | 你只能这样 |
[13:14] | If you think about everything you’re up against all at once, | 要是你同时考虑摆在你面前的所有问题 |
[13:17] | you’ll crack. | 你会崩溃的 |
[13:19] | Fury always said, a man can accomplish anything | 弗瑞总说 当人明白自己在参与 |
[13:23] | once he realizes he’s a part of something bigger. | 一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利 |
[13:29] | Still watching those? | 还在看他的录像 |
[13:32] | I’m hesitant to stop. | 我不想停下 |
[13:34] | He’d be proud. | 他会骄傲的 |
[13:36] | The job suits you. | 这个职位很适合你 |
[13:37] | The Agents out there know it. | 特工们也都明白 |
[13:39] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[13:41] | I’ll never be the Director Coulson was. | 我永远都不会是科尔森那样的局长 |
[13:43] | No, you’re a different Director. | 对 你是一位不一样的局长 |
[13:46] | That’s not a bad thing. | 那不是什么坏事 |
[13:48] | I don’t have to remind you what the date is tomorrow. | 我不必提醒你 明天就到日子了 |
[13:52] | I’m well aware. | 我清楚 |
[13:54] | I’d like to commemorate the day | 我想实施你的提议 |
[13:55] | by putting your proposal into motion. | 来纪念这一天 |
[13:58] | But we still have to settle on a Department Head. | 但我们还要定下部门主管 |
[14:00] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[14:01] | And that’s all I wanted to hear. | 这就足够了 |
[14:06] | Hard to believe it’s been a year. | 真不敢相信已经一年了 |
[14:10] | I’m glad you got a little time together. | 幸好你们至少共度了一小段时光 |
[14:14] | We got more than we thought we would. | 虽然不长 但已经比我们料想的多了 |
[14:20] | I should have something for you by the end of today. | 今天之内我会给你答复的 |
[14:22] | Good. | 好 |
[14:24] | You’re doing a great job with the recruitment. | 你的招募工作做得很棒 |
[14:26] | We’ve got plenty of muscle. | 我们的打手够多了 |
[14:28] | We need brains. | 还需要智囊 |
[14:47] | Your planet has 68% of the gravity we generate on this aircraft. | 你们星球的重力只有这艘飞船的68% |
[14:51] | While that makes it easier to lift ore out of the ground, | 低重力虽然降低了开采矿石的难度 |
[14:53] | it makes your cells gelatinous, your bones porous. | 却让你的细胞呈胶状 让你的骨骼疏松多孔 |
[14:57] | Now, I’m no expert in D’Rillian anatomy — | 我不是德瑞林解剖学专家 |
[14:59] | when I cut into your corpse, I will be — | 不过等我解剖了你尸体 就能成专家了 |
[15:01] | but I assume enough time under this pressure | 但我猜测 在这种压力下待上足够长的时间 |
[15:03] | and either your brain will hemorrhage | 你要么会颅内大出血 |
[15:05] | or the weight of your organs will collapse your lungs. | 要么你的肺会因器官压迫而塌陷 |
[15:08] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[15:09] | I’m curious which will come first. | 我很好奇 你会先出现哪种症状 |
[15:12] | All right. All right, what do you want?! | 好吧 好吧 你想要什么 |
[15:14] | Our friend’s ship was cut in half. | 我们朋友的飞船被劈成两半了 |
[15:16] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此一无所知 |
[15:17] | The ship should have been off radar, undetectable. | 飞船按说是雷达监测不到的 |
[15:19] | The half we did find had a manifest. | 我们找到的那半飞船上有一张供应清单 |
[15:21] | We’ve met with every supplier on that manifest. | 我们和清单上的所有供应商都见过面了 |
[15:23] | We’ve been to the O-2 oceans of Trinawa, | 我们去过特林纳瓦星的氧气海洋 |
[15:25] | rusted moons of Pyree, | 派里星的锈蚀卫星 |
[15:27] | knowing someone must have tracked the ship | 因为一定是有人追踪到了那艘飞船 |
[15:30] | and given that information to whomever attacked it. | 并把该信息透露给了袭击飞船的人 |
[15:32] | And you, sir, have a reputation for selling traceable fuel. | 而你 先生 因贩卖可追踪燃料而臭名昭彰 |
[15:36] | No, no, I didn’t — | 不 我没有… |
[15:37] | So we want to know if you filled his ship with your fuel | 我们想知道你是否给他的飞船注了你的燃料 |
[15:40] | and then sold the tracking data and to whom. | 然后卖了追踪数据 以及卖给了谁 |
[15:42] | I didn’t sell traceable fuel. | 我没卖可追踪燃料 |
[15:44] | At least not to that ship. | 至少没卖给那艘飞船 |
[15:46] | It was basically unmanned. | 那飞船上都没人 |
[15:49] | I swear! I swear! | 我发誓 是真的 |
[15:51] | I’ll show you the fuel lines! | 我带你们看燃料管路 |
[15:53] | I saw some fuel left behind in there. | 我之前看到里面还剩了些燃料 |
[15:56] | What do you mean “you saw them”? What fuel lines? | “你之前看到”是什么意思 什么燃料管路 |
[15:57] | I bought the broken half of that vessel for parts, | 我买下了碎掉的那半飞船 拆零出售 |
[16:00] | fair and square. | 可都是光明正大 |
[16:02] | I didn’t know anything about any attack. | 我对袭击的事一无所知 |
[16:05] | – The other half. – It’s here. | -飞船的另一半 -在这里 |
[16:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:59] | Remember your foot position on impact. | 记住接触时脚该放在什么位置 |
[17:07] | You know, your poker face needs work, too. | 你的扑克脸也得再练练 |
[17:10] | I need a poker face while I’m fighting? | 打架时我还得摆出扑克脸 |
[17:13] | Doesn’t hurt. | 没坏处 |
[17:15] | But I meant in the meeting today. | 不过我是指今天开会时 |
[17:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:18] | Agent Keller? | 凯勒特工 |
[17:20] | He’s obviously attracted to you. | 他明显喜欢你 |
[17:22] | And you try hard not to laugh at his jokes. | 他讲笑话时你很努力地憋笑 |
[17:24] | I’m betting it’s mutual. | 你肯定也对他有意思 |
[17:26] | That against the rules or something? | 这违反规定了吗 |
[17:28] | No. | 没有 |
[17:30] | That’s my point. | 这正是我要说的 |
[17:31] | You should feel free to pursue it, have a drink with him. | 你大可去追求这段感情 跟他去喝一杯 |
[17:34] | No doubt Mack’s picking up on it, too, | 迈克肯定也察觉到了 |
[17:36] | but you shouldn’t have to protect his feelings. | 但你不用保护他的感受 |
[17:40] | That’s easy to say. How can I not? | 说得容易 我怎么能不顾及他 |
[17:43] | He’s a grown man. | 他是成年人了 |
[17:46] | Look, I’ve tried everything, you know? | 我什么方法都试过了 |
[17:47] | I was willing to work on it, but… | 我本来愿意努力维系 可是… |
[17:49] | He dove into his job 100%, locked himself in that office. | 他全身心投入到工作中 把自己锁在办公室里 |
[17:53] | Mack didn’t close the doors to avoid distractions. | 迈克关上门不是为了不受打扰 |
[17:55] | He just closed the doors on me. | 只是拒绝了我 |
[17:59] | You two have been through a lot. | 你们一起经历了很多 |
[18:01] | But now it’s been a year, | 但已经过去一年了 |
[18:03] | and if last year has taught me anything, | 如果说去年教会了我什么 |
[18:04] | it’s that life isn’t meant to be lived alone. | 那就是人不该孤单过日子 |
[18:11] | I don’t often give advice, but that’s my advice. | 我不常给人忠告 但那是我的忠告 |
[18:15] | Yeah, that was a lot of talking. Are you okay? | 你的确说了很多话 你没事吧 |
[18:18] | And besides, Keller’s cute. | 再说 凯勒很帅 |
[18:20] | Not my type. | 不是我喜欢的型 |
[18:21] | Like I said, needs work. | 我说了 还需要练习 |
[18:30] | Complete loss of cabin pressure. | 舱内完全失压 |
[18:33] | It’s times like this I wish we didn’t change the timeline. | 这样的时刻让我后悔改变时间线 |
[18:36] | Well, good news is, Fitz was in cryo, | 好消息是 菲兹在冷冻舱里 |
[18:37] | so he’d be able to survive that, right? | 他应该没事的 对吧 |
[18:39] | I would think… | 按说是 |
[18:41] | Over here! | 这边 |
[19:11] | Well, at least it’s not a dead body. | 至少不是具死尸 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:15] | But it’s a dead end. | 但也是死胡同 |
[19:29] | Excuse me. Agent Rodriguez. | 失陪 罗德里格斯特工 |
[19:32] | Fox and I are eager to chase our wacky Ley Lines theory, | 福克斯和我很想继续探究我们的疯狂地脉理论 |
[19:35] | but we need time in Control to sort through the data | 但我们需要在控制室内整理数据 |
[19:37] | and we need approval from a unit commander | 但那需要一位小组指挥官的批准 |
[19:39] | and you’re a unit commander, so… | 而你就是 所以 |
[19:41] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[19:42] | There have been stranger theories that proved to be true. | 还有过更奇怪的理论被证实是正确的 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:46] | Agent May is onto us. | 梅特工发现我们了 |
[19:51] | Really? ‘Cause I’ve been playing it pretty cool. | 真的 因为我可装得挺淡定的 |
[19:54] | She knows? | 她发现了 |
[19:56] | Suspects. | 怀疑 |
[19:58] | I may be playing it too cool. | 可能是我淡定过头了 |
[20:04] | So, you want to put on the brakes? | 你想打住吗 |
[20:08] | Call off the night shift? | 取消夜班 |
[20:09] | And I was already planning to go full nerd herd | 我本来也打算今晚好好 |
[20:11] | this evening anyway, so… | 钻研下我们的理论 |
[20:13] | It would probably be wise. | 那或许比较明智 |
[20:15] | It’s all good. | 那行 |
[20:16] | You know where to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[20:18] | We’ll just… | 我们… |
[20:20] | We’ll just take some time. | 先暂缓一段时间 |
[20:21] | ‘Cause it’s wise. | 因为这样更好 |
[20:23] | For me. It’s for myself. | 是为我自己 |
[20:25] | I’m not afraid of Mack finding out. | 我并不怕被迈克发现 |
[20:27] | Well, I am. He is not small. | 我怕 他块头可不小 |
[20:31] | Honestly, I’ve too much respect for the guy. | 老实说 我对他非常尊敬 |
[20:33] | I’d much rather we tell him about it | 我更希望是我们告诉他 |
[20:35] | than have him stumble on it. | 而不是被他发现 |
[20:36] | He has enough to deal with. | 他要应付的事够多了 |
[20:38] | Yeah, and he’s just started to trust you. | 是啊 他刚开始信任你 |
[20:40] | – You don’t want to mess that up. – I absolutely do not. | -最好别搞砸了 -那是当然 |
[20:44] | But it’s your call, | 但你决定 |
[20:45] | however you want to handle it. | 不管你想怎么处理 |
[20:46] | I’m more than happy to | 我非常乐意 |
[20:48] | spend my nights alone. | 夜里独守空房 |
[20:57] | Evening, Mack. | 晚上好 迈克 |
[21:06] | Thought I’d find you here. | 就知道能在这里找到你 |
[21:10] | Safe bet most nights. | 大部分晚上我都在这里 |
[21:11] | Not a bad ritual. | 这个习惯不坏 |
[21:13] | Well, taking advice from Coulson’s files. | 是科尔森档案里的建议 |
[21:15] | He said, “Find a way to keep your feet on the ground, | 他说 “想办法让自己脚踏实地 |
[21:17] | and stay in touch with the people we fight for.” | 不要脱离我们为之奋斗的人” |
[21:20] | So this is your grounding wire? | 这就是你的接地线吗 |
[21:22] | It’s one of three. | 三个中的一个 |
[21:23] | Boss Man in the morning, | 白天是老大 |
[21:25] | bartender at night, Baptist church on Sundays. | 晚上是酒保 周日去教堂 |
[21:27] | Don’t say you’re here on S.H.I.E.L.D. business. | 别说你是为了神盾而来 |
[21:28] | You just like the beers they have on tap. | 你只是喜欢他们的啤酒 |
[21:32] | Well, I’m glad you joined me for one. | 很高兴你能来陪我一次 |
[21:34] | Actually, | 其实 |
[21:36] | I’m here on S.H.I.E.L.D. business. | 我是为神盾的事而来 |
[21:39] | I’m close on a Department Head. | 我快找到部门主管了 |
[21:41] | Close? What, he stop saying no? | 快 他不再拒绝了吗 |
[21:43] | No. I need you to get the yes. | 不是 我需要你让他同意 |
[21:46] | Name the time and place. | 说出时间地点吧 |
[21:47] | Here. Now. | 这里 现在 |
[21:48] | L-Let’s not bring him here, Melinda. | 别带他来这儿啊 梅琳达 |
[21:50] | This is my sacred space. | 这可是我的圣地 |
[21:52] | I thought that was the church. | 那不是教堂吗 |
[21:54] | Anyway, he’s at the end of the bar. | 反正 他在吧台那头 |
[22:13] | This the guy? | 就他吗 |
[22:15] | Alphonso Mackenzie, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 阿方索·麦肯锡 神盾局局长 |
[22:16] | You can call me Mack. | 你可以喊我迈克 |
[22:20] | Mack, this is Dr. Marcus Benson, | 迈克 这是马库斯·本森博士 |
[22:23] | Director of Natural Sciences at Culver University. | 卡尔弗大学自然科学部主管 |
[22:26] | You can call me whatever you want. | 你怎么喊我都行 |
[22:28] | Andrew’s favorite teacher, then colleague, then friend. | 安德鲁最爱的老师 后来是同事 朋友 |
[22:31] | And an IQ of 160 doesn’t hurt. | 而且还智商160 |
[22:34] | This lady said more to me in one phone call | 这位女士跟我在电话上说的话 |
[22:37] | than she did all the years that she was married to Garner. | 比她跟加纳做夫妻那些年里加起来都多 |
[22:40] | No details, of course, | 当然没说细节 |
[22:41] | and, uh, well, I didn’t need ’em. | 我也不需要知道 |
[22:44] | I’m not gonna chase boogeymen with you guys. | 我不会跟你们一起去抓妖怪的 |
[22:47] | And yet you drove two hours to get here? | 可你还是开车两小时到这儿来 |
[22:53] | That’s because of the university. | 是因为我们大学 |
[22:55] | I mean, I built that department from the ground up, | 我从零建立了我们的部门 |
[22:57] | and now they’re canceling my classes and “lightening my load.” | 但现在他们却取消我的课 说是给我减负 |
[22:59] | And I can’t tell | 我不知道 |
[23:00] | if it’s because of this or this. | 是因为这个 还是这个 |
[23:03] | No-good spies, meddling in other people’s business. | 讨厌的间谍 乱插手别人的事 |
[23:06] | I didn’t meddle. And admit it — | 我没插手 你承认吧 |
[23:08] | your drinking has gotten worse. | 你的酗酒问题是更严重了 |
[23:10] | So you did spy. | 你的确刺探我了 |
[23:12] | I used to share a cocktail with the love of my life. | 我以前曾跟今生挚爱一起喝酒 |
[23:14] | But when he died, | 但他死后 |
[23:17] | this became a way to remember him. | 我只能以此缅怀他 |
[23:19] | Or forget. I don’t know. | 或是忘记他 我也不知道 |
[23:28] | Well, I’m hoping you haven’t drowned your curiosity | 希望你还没淹死你的好奇心 |
[23:31] | and that it’ll still get the best of you. | 而它还能牵动你 |
[23:36] | You know, we… | 我们 |
[23:38] | lost someone, too. | 也失去了一个人 |
[23:40] | A leader, a teacher. | 一位领袖 导师 |
[23:44] | We don’t want to forget. | 我们不想忘记 |
[23:47] | We’ve tried to fill the hole he left behind, to… | 我们努力想弥补他留下的空洞 |
[23:51] | …to rebuild. | 去重建 |
[23:54] | But we need brains. | 但我们需要一些智囊 |
[23:55] | You’re talking plural. I only have the one. | 一些 我只有一个 |
[23:58] | We want you to find more. | 我们希望你替我们招募 |
[24:05] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy. | 神盾局学院 |
[24:06] | Not overnight — we won’t open it for a year or two — | 当然不是一夕之间 一两年内都不可能开门 |
[24:09] | but we need you to build it from the ground up. | 但我们需要你重建它 |
[24:12] | In his name. | 以他的名义 |
[24:15] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s second chance. | 这是神盾局的第二次机会 |
[24:19] | And from what I can gather, | 在我看来 |
[24:22] | yours, too. | 这也是你的第二次机会 |
[24:24] | In the meantime… | 但现在 |
[24:26] | boogeymen? | 抓妖怪吗 |
[24:29] | I’m not gonna lie. We have some pressing questions. | 我不撒谎 我们是有比较紧要的问题 |
[24:32] | In fields you only theorized could exist. | 而且是关于只在理论上存在的领域 |
[24:35] | Benson. | 本森 |
[24:37] | This is not what I wanted. | 我不想要那个 |
[24:39] | I’m too old, too fogged up for this. | 我太老了 脑子不灵光了 |
[24:43] | You’re our best option. | 你是我们的最佳选择 |
[24:45] | Two of our brightest minds are in deep space. | 我们两个最聪明的人在外太空 |
[24:48] | They can’t make contact, and until they jump back, | 她们无法联络 在她们跳跃回来前 |
[24:50] | we need you on this | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[24:52] | or innocent people will die. | 否则就会有无辜者死去 |
[24:59] | Did you say deep space? | 你刚刚说外太空吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:42] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[25:45] | Gut punched. | 像肚子上挨了一拳 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:50] | I’m worried about Simmons. | 但我担心西蒙斯 |
[25:54] | She’s never let doubt creep in, | 她从未怀疑过 |
[25:57] | not even for a second. | 丝毫没有 |
[26:00] | I think it’s… | 我觉得 |
[26:01] | I think it’s partially because… | 部分原因是 |
[26:05] | ‘Cause she’d totally lose it if she does. | 如果她有所怀疑会完全崩溃的 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:31] | We found a launch mechanism. | 我们发现了发射机构 |
[26:33] | Maybe there was an escape pod or something. | 或许还有逃生舱什么的 |
[26:35] | I appreciate the bright side. | 我谢谢你往好处想 |
[26:36] | I mean, I hope so. | 我希望是那样 |
[26:39] | But either way… | 但不管怎样 |
[26:43] | Either way, it’s time to head home. | 不管怎样 我们该回家了 |
[26:48] | Yeah, head home and regroup. | 是啊 回家重新部署 |
[26:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:53] | I mean, one more week with Davis | 再跟戴维斯待一周 |
[26:54] | and we will find a dead body — his. | 就会真有死尸了 他的死尸 |
[26:56] | Yes, because one more week with you | 是啊 因为再跟你待一周 |
[26:58] | and I will definitely kill myself. | 我绝对会自杀的 |
[27:04] | You guys never wavered. | 你们从未动摇过 |
[27:06] | You stayed on when the rest of the crew got off. | 其他人离开时 你们还是留下了 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | I know this is a lot more than what you guys bargained for. | 我知道这已远超了你们当初接受的任务 |
[27:13] | And I think we will all benefit | 我觉得回到熟悉的地盘 |
[27:15] | from getting back to, uh, familiar territory. | 对我们大家都会有好处 |
[27:18] | To loved ones. | 回到爱人身边 |
[27:24] | We need them. | 我们需要他们 |
[27:27] | And they may need us. | 他们可能也需要我们 |
[27:51] | Didn’t know if you’d get through. | 还担心你们过不来呢 |
[27:54] | You want to drop the blaster? | 你能不能把那口炮放下 |
[27:55] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[27:57] | – Where’s Tinker? – Didn’t make it. | -汀克呢 -没挺过来 |
[27:59] | What do you mean didn’t make it? What the hell happened? | 那是什么意思 发生了什么 |
[28:02] | Bad crossing. | 穿越失败 |
[28:03] | You came through something they built here? | 你们穿透了他们这里的建筑吗 |
[28:05] | A native structure? | 本地建筑 |
[28:07] | He turned to concrete. | 他变成混凝土了 |
[28:11] | Well, now he’s a butterfly. | 现在他变成蝴蝶了 |
[28:16] | What about Sarge? He’s coming soon. | 那萨吉呢 他也快来了 |
[28:17] | Is his crossing clear? | 他的穿越点安全吗 |
[28:19] | Nope. | 不 |
[28:20] | It’s a museum. | 那里有座博物馆 |
[28:23] | Okay, a museum. | 好吧 博物馆 |
[28:25] | All right, well, let’s get there. | 那我们过去吧 |
[28:28] | And blow it straight to hell. | 把它炸飞 |
[29:19] | Simmons, what do you got? | 西蒙斯 你发现什么了 |
[29:20] | I found something inside the Chamber. | 我在冷冻舱内壁上有发现 |
[29:24] | – An engraving? What is it? – It’s Aeonian script. | -刻字吗 是什么 -那是亚奥尼恩文字 |
[29:29] | – You learned to read alien? – Of course. | -你学会读外星语了 -当然 |
[29:31] | What have you been doing over the last year? | 你们去年里都干什么了 |
[29:32] | Underneath that phrase was a word — | 那句话下面有个词 |
[29:34] | Naro-Atzia. I’ve seen it before. It’s a planet. | 纳洛阿奇亚 我见过 是颗行星 |
[29:37] | Here. It must be where the Chamber was made, | 这里 那肯定是冷冻舱的制造地 |
[29:39] | and that’s where Fitz would go. | 菲兹会去那里的 |
[29:41] | And he was staring at it, he would’ve read it | 他躺在里面能看到 |
[29:43] | and headed there to — to find a way to freeze himself again. | 所以他肯定去了那里 好想办法再冷冻自己 |
[29:46] | That’s deep, deep space. | 那可是很远的外太空 |
[29:48] | No, I-I know how he thinks. | 我知道他会怎么想 |
[29:49] | That’s where he’d go, and we have to follow. | 他肯定会去那里 我们得追上 |
[29:51] | Jemma, that’s a long shot, even for us. | 珍玛 那对于我们来说也太希望渺茫了 |
[29:53] | I mean, this is barely a clue. | 这都算不上是线索 |
[29:55] | – It’s not much. – It’s nothing. | -太牵强了 -根本不是线索 |
[29:57] | – Sorry, this is — – No, I’m right. | -抱歉 但这… -不 我是对的 |
[29:59] | I can feel it in my gut. | 我能深深感觉到 |
[30:01] | Going that deep is not smart. | 去那么远的地方可不明智 |
[30:03] | It… | 这… |
[30:05] | We have to consider heading home and regrouping | 我们得考虑先回家 重新部署 |
[30:07] | before we jump into the juicy center of the Milky Way. | 而不是直接跳进银河系的正中央 |
[30:10] | No, we can’t let this trail go cold! | 不 我们不能让线索中断 |
[30:12] | – Davis, you set the coordinates, and let’s get ready to — – No. | -戴维斯 你设定坐标 我们… -不 |
[30:19] | What? | 什么 |
[30:21] | I said no. | 我说不 |
[30:23] | I’m sorry, but this is crazy. | 对不起 但这就是发疯 |
[30:24] | – I want to find Fitz as much as anyone. – Wrong. | -我跟所有人一样想找到菲兹 -不对 |
[30:26] | We don’t even know if we can get back from that deep in space. | 我们都不确定能不能从那么远再回来 |
[30:28] | Piper, back me up. | 派珀 帮帮我 |
[30:29] | Look, as much as I hate to agree with Davis, he’s right. | 我虽然不愿同意戴维斯的话 但他是对的 |
[30:31] | Tactically, going home may be our best chance of finding Fitz. | 战术上讲 回家可能是找到菲兹的最佳机会 |
[30:34] | We can restock. We can refuel. | 我们可以补充补给和燃料 |
[30:35] | Don’t talk tactics. He’s family. | 别讲战术 他是家人 |
[30:36] | Yeah, other people have family, too! | 其他人也有家人呢 |
[30:38] | I mean, Davis has a kid, remember? | 戴维斯还有孩子呢 记得吗 |
[30:40] | I haven’t seen him in months. | 我都几个月没见他了 |
[30:43] | Daisy, please. Come on. | 黛西 求你 拜托 |
[30:44] | – We both know this – Hey, no. No, no, you don’t do that. | -我们都知道… -不不 你不能这样 |
[30:46] | You don’t make that decision without us. | 你别想把我们排除在决定之外 |
[30:47] | I’m the one who flies this thing. | 我可是驾驶员 |
[30:48] | Look, we are in this with you. | 听着 我们跟你是一心的 |
[30:50] | We are all just worn very thin. | 但我们都累坏了 |
[30:52] | Simmons, we have to take a step back. | 西蒙斯 我们得退后一步 |
[30:53] | The Zephyr is really banged up, | 和风受损严重 |
[30:55] | and we don’t know how many jumps we have left. | 我们不知道还能跳跃多少次了 |
[30:57] | The Zephyr is banged up because everywhere we go, | 和风受损是因为不管我们去哪 |
[30:59] | Quake leaves a wake of destruction! | 震波女都大搞破坏 |
[31:00] | I’ve explained my philosophy on that. | 我已经解释过我对这事的看法了 |
[31:02] | They need to respect how strong we are. | 他们得尊重我们的强大 |
[31:04] | We’re down to four people! | 我们只剩四个人了 |
[31:05] | Exactly! That is the point! They don’t know that! | 所以啊 他们又不知道这点 |
[31:10] | – The Confederacy. – How did they find us? | -是联盟 -他们怎么找到我们的 |
[31:12] | – Simmons, kill switch. – You handle electrical. | -西蒙斯 急停 -你负责电子设备 |
[31:13] | – Piper, power down the compression. – I’m on it. | -派珀 关停减压机 -这就去 |
[31:32] | – It’s a scout? – A destroyer. | -是侦察机吗 -是驱逐舰 |
[31:34] | If they didn’t think we were so strong, | 如果他们没觉得我们很强大 |
[31:36] | maybe they’d send smaller ships. | 或许还会派小点的船来 |
[31:45] | We weren’t spotted, were we? | 我们没被发现吧 |
[31:46] | No, we’d be dust. | 没 不然早化灰了 |
[31:48] | If we stay under the rings, we might go unnoticed. | 如果我们待在环下面 或许不会被发现 |
[31:51] | We don’t need to whisper. | 我们不用低声说话的 |
[31:51] | Sound can’t travel in a vacuum. | 声音在真空中无法传播 |
[31:55] | It makes me feel better. | 有自我安慰的作用 |
[32:00] | Is it too late to turn down this job? | 现在拒绝这份工作太迟了吗 |
[32:03] | What do you make of it? | 你怎么看 |
[32:06] | Well, I’d have a theory if he was encased in concrete. | 如果他只是被混凝土包住 我还能提出个理论 |
[32:09] | But he’s partially made of concrete. | 但他的身体有一部分就是混凝土 |
[32:12] | And that’s not all. | 还不止 |
[32:14] | He has components. | 他还有部件 |
[32:16] | – Cybernetic? – Uh, looks like. | -神经机械吗 -似乎是 |
[32:19] | This on his neck. | 他脖子上这个 |
[32:22] | Tell me that’s not a lens of some sort. | 这不是某种镜头吧 |
[32:26] | I got you… I got you… | 我抓到你了 |
[32:28] | You can’t stop it. | 你别想阻止 |
[32:29] | It’s coming. | 它要来了 |
[32:33] | Stop what? What’s coming? | 阻止什么 什么要来了 |
[32:35] | Pachakutiq. | 撼天动地者 |
[32:36] | Pachakutiq! | 撼天动地者 |
[32:38] | Wave goodbye. | 挥手告别吧 |
[32:44] | Hell, Benson. | 我去 本森 |
[32:45] | You didn’t detect a heartbeat? | 你没检测到他的心跳吗 |
[32:47] | Heartbeat?! | 心跳 |
[32:49] | He doesn’t have a heart! | 他连心都没有 |
[32:54] | Tell me that’s not a time bomb. | 那不是定时炸弹吧 |
[33:01] | Bomb, no. | 不是炸弹 |
[33:03] | Time, yes. | 但有时间 |
[33:05] | And a place. | 还有地点 |
[33:11] | We may have our next location. | 我们可能知道下一个位置了 |
[33:13] | Fox, put in these coordinates. | 福克斯 输入这个坐标 |
[33:14] | 40-12-14.7 north. | 北纬40-12-14.7 |
[33:17] | 85-24-40.3 west. | 西经85-24-40.3 |
[33:21] | Ha, look at that, right on a Ley Line… | 看啊 就在地脉上 |
[33:23] | Just saying. | 就那么一说 |
[33:25] | No, you were right. Keller, take Fox with you. | 不 你说对了 凯勒 带上福克斯 |
[33:27] | May, Yo-Yo, take point. | 梅 悠悠球 你们负责 |
[33:28] | – Yes, sir. – We’ll get on the road. | -是 长官 -我们这就上路 |
[33:30] | You get on the comms and let us know where we’re going. | 你用通讯器告诉我们去哪 |
[33:48] | Get out of here, kid. | 快走开 小孩 |
[33:56] | Time to make some ripples. | 该制造涟漪了 |
[34:04] | We’re dead meat. | 我们死定了 |
[34:07] | The Confederate ship is turning. | 联盟的飞船在调头 |
[34:09] | Get ready. Looks like we’ve been spotted. | 做好准备 我们似乎被发现了 |
[34:11] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得没有 |
[34:14] | Well, you’ve always been dumb as a bag of bricks. | 反正你一向智商欠费 |
[34:17] | I’ll put money on it. | 我愿赌一把 |
[34:19] | Of course you will, because if I win, | 当然了 因为如果我赢了 |
[34:21] | we’ll be dead and you won’t have to pay me. | 我们就死定了 你也不用给钱了 |
[34:24] | Look at you finally catching on. | 看你啊 可算反应过来了 |
[34:31] | Davis wins. | 戴维斯赢了 |
[34:39] | Hold on! | 把住 |
[35:00] | Front shielding is down! | 前防护罩失效 |
[35:04] | Piper, we need to jump. | 派珀 我们得跳跃 |
[35:14] | We’re primed! | 准备好了 |
[35:17] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[35:17] | Enter the coordinates for Earth. Let’s get out of here. | 输入地球坐标 我们走吧 |
[35:19] | The coordinates are already locked in. | 坐标已锁定 |
[35:22] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[35:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:52] | I want eyes on something. | 给我点画面 |
[35:54] | Thermal. | 热成像 |
[35:55] | All the way to the perimeter. | 封锁周边 |
[35:57] | First team, move up. | 第一队 上 |
[36:00] | Standing clear. | 保持距离 |
[36:09] | – I need you to clear the area! – Move. | -请迅速离开 -快走 |
[36:14] | This is gonna take a minute. | 这会需要点时间 |
[36:15] | And I’m 90% that a band of natives | 但我确定刚跑来一群 |
[36:17] | just pulled up with an axe to grind. | 看我们不爽的本地人 |
[36:19] | Do you want to buy us some more time, Snowflake? | 你能给我们争取点时间吗 雪花 |
[36:25] | With pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[36:46] | – Stay back! – Hold your fire. | -别过来 -别开火 |
[36:52] | They have him! | 他们抓了他 |
[36:53] | Th-They’ll kill him! | 他们会杀了他的 |
[36:54] | We got hostages! | 有人质 |
[36:57] | – My God. – May, go in stealth. | -天呐 -梅 潜入进去 |
[37:00] | I want eyes on them first, but the clock’s ticking. | 我要看到他们 但时间不多了 |
[37:03] | Please! My son! | 求你 我儿子 |
[37:06] | It’s okay, ma’am, come with me. | 没事 女士 跟我来 |
[37:08] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[37:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:24] | You’ll be a butterfly. | 你会变成蝴蝶的 |
[37:30] | No. | 不 |
[37:31] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[37:41] | Talk to me. | 回话啊 |
[37:47] | Communication’s knocked out, too. | 通讯也被中断了 |
[38:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:33] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:34] | Go! | 快 |
[39:58] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[40:01] | You… | 你… |
[40:06] | I don’t ask twice. | 我不会再说一遍的 |
[40:08] | You’re… | 你是… |
[40:10] | You’re from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你是神盾局的 |
[40:15] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |