时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I’ll never be the Director Coulson was. | 我永远都不会是科尔森那样的局长 |
[00:05] | He’d be proud. The job suits you. | 他会骄傲的 这个职位很适合你 |
[00:07] | I’m close on a Department Head. | 我快找到部门主管了 |
[00:09] | Two of our brightest minds are in deep space. | 我们两个最聪明的人在外太空 |
[00:11] | They can’t make contact, and until they jump back, | 她们无法联络 在她们跳跃回来前 |
[00:13] | we need you, or innocent people will die. | 我们需要你 否则就会有无辜者死去 |
[00:19] | At least we have confirmation that it is a person causing this. | 至少我们确认了这是人为的 |
[00:22] | Yeah, but we don’t know how or | 没错 但我们不知道怎么造成的 |
[00:24] | who or what he is. | 不知道他是什么来头 |
[00:25] | Didn’t know if you’d get through. | 还担心你们过不来呢 |
[00:27] | – Where’s Tinker? – Didn’t make it. | -汀克呢 -没挺过来 |
[00:30] | What about Sarge? He’s coming soon. | 那萨吉呢 他也快来了 |
[00:31] | Is his crossing clear? | 他的穿越点安全吗 |
[00:32] | Nope. | 不 |
[00:39] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[00:40] | You’re from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你是神盾局的 |
[00:44] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[01:41] | Sweet. | 美味 |
[01:50] | This rock has it all, Sarge. | 这地方真是什么都有 萨吉 |
[01:52] | It’s gonna be child’s play. | 简直轻而易举 |
[01:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:55] | Just take what you want and leave. | 拿了你们想要的就走吧 |
[01:57] | You can tell a lot about a world by its currency. | 通过一个世界的货币能看出很多事 |
[02:00] | What have we got? | 这里是什么 |
[02:02] | Paper. With faces on it. | 纸币 上面还印着人脸 |
[02:04] | Great. One of those. | 好啊 原来是那种 |
[02:07] | At least it’s lighter than coin. | 至少比硬币轻便 |
[02:14] | People fantasize about doing something dramatic | 人们总是幻想在这种时刻 |
[02:17] | in times like these. | 做些夸张的举动 |
[02:24] | You don’t look like a hero to me. | 我看你不像个英雄 |
[02:34] | They’re still using combustion here. | 这里还在用燃烧弹 |
[02:36] | Might be child’s play after all. | 看来确实是轻而易举 |
[02:39] | Let’s vanish. | 我们撤吧 |
[03:40] | Fox told me he wanted to join S.H.I.E.L.D. | 福克斯跟我说他想加入神盾局 |
[03:42] | because we protect people from their worst nightmares. | 是因为我们保护人们远离最可怕的梦魇 |
[03:46] | Or at least we try. | 至少我们努力那样做 |
[03:48] | We can’t bring him back, | 我们无法让他复活 |
[03:50] | but we can save other lives, fix something else, | 但我们可以拯救其他生命 解决其他问题 |
[03:53] | and that’s what we’re gonna do. | 这正是我们要做的 |
[03:55] | Jaross. Runko. | 贾诺斯 兰科 |
[03:57] | Keep scanning for any more of these disturbances. | 继续搜寻其他类似扰动 |
[03:59] | Keller, comb through security footage from the museum again | 凯勒 再次梳理博物馆的监控录像 |
[04:01] | and see if we missed anything. | 看看我们是否有所遗漏 |
[04:04] | Yo-Yo, help him out. | 悠悠球 帮他一下 |
[04:05] | On it. | 好的 |
[04:06] | I want you supervising the search for that truck. | 你来负责对卡车的搜寻 |
[04:10] | Anyone gets a lead, sound the alarm. | 发现任何线索就说话 |
[04:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[04:18] | So, no mention of the man driving that truck? | 所以 不提那个开卡车的人吗 |
[04:20] | One thing at a time. | 一件一件来 |
[04:21] | Do you not believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[04:22] | Look, if you say you saw Coulson, you saw him. | 如果你说看到了科尔森 那就是看到了 |
[04:25] | But this doesn’t go wide until we know what the hell he is. | 但在我们搞清楚他到底是谁之前不要声张 |
[05:03] | Jaco, come on! | 捷科 拜托 |
[05:04] | Does he really have to do that right now? | 他非得现在干这个吗 |
[05:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:07] | We just filled our stomachs for the first time in days. | 我们刚刚吃了几天来的第一顿饱饭 |
[05:09] | And he hasn’t had his home atmosphere in nine years, | 而他都九年没嗅过家乡的大气了 |
[05:11] | so find a way to cope. | 就适应一下吧 |
[05:12] | Blending in could be hard. | 融入恐怕不会轻松 |
[05:16] | We’ll make a stop. | 我们休息一下 |
[05:18] | Pax, check the battery. | 帕克斯 检查一下电池 |
[05:19] | Make sure this rig stays invisible. | 确保卡车能保持隐身 |
[05:21] | That’s not on me. I don’t know how it works. | 这可不是我的事 我又不懂 |
[05:24] | That was Tinker’s department, and he turned to stone. | 那是汀克的工作 而他现在变成石头了 |
[05:26] | Cement. | 是水泥 |
[05:27] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[05:29] | And could we acknowledge that fact | 还有 在我们分掉他的装备前 |
[05:31] | before we cannibalize his gear? | 能至少纪念他一下吗 |
[05:33] | I mean, show some respect, Snowflake. | 放尊重点 雪花 |
[05:35] | Just confirming something that will make you unhappy. | 只是想确认一件会让你不开心的事 |
[05:40] | We’re out of P-E-Gs. | 我们没有PEG了 |
[05:43] | What? | 什么 |
[05:44] | We had more. | 我们还有的 |
[05:45] | Where did they go? | 都哪去了 |
[05:46] | Tinker kept them in his pockets. | 汀克把它们放在了裤兜里 |
[05:48] | Why in any world would he do that? | 他为什么要放那里 |
[05:49] | Thought they were good luck. | 他觉得那能给他带来好运 |
[05:51] | And his pockets didn’t make it? | 他的裤兜没能过来 |
[05:52] | No, his bottom half didn’t make it. | 不 他的下半身都没能过来 |
[05:54] | And that’s definitely not on me. | 那绝不是我的责任 |
[05:57] | You got something to say, Pax? | 你有什么话要说吗 帕克斯 |
[06:03] | No. | 没有 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 有 |
[06:08] | Tinker should have been in the truck. | 汀克本该坐在卡车里 |
[06:10] | We all should have been in the truck. | 我们都该坐在卡车里 |
[06:12] | Then we’d all be part of that museum right now. | 那我们现在就都是那个博物馆的一部分了 |
[06:13] | We send a trailblazer every time to clear a path. | 我们每次都派人来开路 |
[06:16] | It’s supposed to be Jaco the Giant — okay? — | 本该是巨人捷科 好吗 |
[06:18] | who can survive a hail of war-hammers. | 天上下战锤他都能挺住 |
[06:20] | He’s an old soul. | 他是个老手 |
[06:22] | But we have to scramble and torch the place early | 但我们不得不提早撤离 烧毁那里 |
[06:24] | because she can’t keep her knife in her pants? | 就因为她刀痒没忍住 |
[06:27] | All true so far. | 你说的这些都对 |
[06:28] | You let her get off! | 你太放纵她了 |
[06:29] | We had a talker, Sarge, | 我们本来有个愿说话的人 萨吉 |
[06:31] | but she made him spill his guts literally. | 但她把他开膛破肚了 |
[06:33] | To be reincarnated. | 是为了让他转世 |
[06:34] | And it all went to hell, and now we’re down a man. | 然后一切都乱套了 现在我们少了个人 |
[06:37] | You want to do things differently? | 你有别的打算吗 |
[06:39] | No. But I certainly don’t want to go digging for P-E-Gs again. | 没有 但我更不想再去挖PEG了 |
[06:58] | See? You were right, Pax. | 看 你说得没错 帕克斯 |
[07:01] | This rock has it all. | 这地方什么都有 |
[07:04] | Now, are you good to come with me, | 他们去探查地点时 |
[07:05] | secure the exit while these two scout the site? | 你可以跟我一起去守住出口吗 |
[07:08] | Or should we discuss that, too? | 还是说这也需要商量一番 |
[07:11] | No. I’m good. I’m just — | 不 我同意 我只是… |
[07:14] | I’m sorting through it. | 还没缓过来 |
[07:16] | Tinker died. He was a friend. | 汀克死了 他是我朋友 |
[07:20] | That’s what friends are for. | 朋友就是要死的 |
[07:26] | Got a possible lead from a convenience-store robbery in Ohio. | 可能有线索了 俄亥俄州一家便利店遭劫 |
[07:30] | I’m having some evidence sent over for you to test. | 我让人把证物送过来 给你分析 |
[07:32] | Great. Add it to the pile. | 太好了 加到我那一堆待办事项上 |
[07:34] | I love that I traded tenure | 我拿终生教职 |
[07:36] | for a chance to never leave this room. | 换来再出不了这个房间真是好啊 |
[07:39] | Where are you on this doppelganger? | 这个二重身你有什么进展了 |
[07:40] | Oh, I have several viable hypotheses. | 我有几个合理的猜想 |
[07:43] | That’s what scientists say when they don’t know squat. | 一般科学家们什么都不知道时就会这么说 |
[07:46] | Odds are it’s related to one of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s previous mistakes, | 这很可能和神盾局以前犯下的错误有关 |
[07:51] | which I’m working my way through a very long list — | 这个可选列表可就长了 |
[07:55] | um, fear manifestations, nano-masks, Inhumans… | 恐惧显现 纳米面具 异人族… |
[08:00] | Though I’m thinking I should revisit the file | 不过我觉得我应该重新看看 |
[08:02] | on those Life Model Decoys, | 生化机器人替身的档案 |
[08:04] | which really shouldn’t be a thing, by the way. | 话说 本就不该有这种东西 |
[08:07] | No argument here. | 我没有异议 |
[08:08] | Could this guy be an LMD? | 这家伙会是个生化机器人替身吗 |
[08:10] | Well, if there’s already been one of Phil Coulson, | 如果已经有一个菲尔·科尔森了 |
[08:12] | it seems like a possible explanation. | 那这似乎是个可能的解释 |
[08:17] | But I would need to talk to the idiot who designed them. | 但我想和设计出它们的蠢蛋谈谈 |
[08:22] | That might be hard. | 那可能有点困难 |
[11:05] | I don’t recall letting any Terrans onto my ship. | 我不记得让任何地球人上了我的飞船 |
[11:12] | Take’em, fellows. | 抓住他们 |
[11:23] | Give these two a better view of the stars. | 带他们去看星星的好地方 |
[11:30] | All right, all right, all right. Wait. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 等等 |
[11:33] | Let’s just talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[11:36] | Your ship won’t survive the next re-entry. | 你的飞船挺不过下一次重返 |
[11:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:44] | Your heat shields are misaligned. | 你的热防护罩移位了 |
[11:47] | Your crew hasn’t spotted it, | 你的船员还没发现 |
[11:48] | and I haven’t had a chance to fix it. | 我也没来得及修复 |
[11:50] | You threw me out into the space | 你把我扔到外太空去 |
[11:52] | you lose your best engineer. | 你就失去了最好的工程师 |
[11:53] | I’m more productive than the rest of your crew combined. | 我的工作效率比你其他船员加起来还要高 |
[11:56] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[11:57] | You do the math. | 你自己算算 |
[11:58] | I patched all your fuel lines | 我修好了你所有的燃料管道 |
[12:00] | and rebuilt your entire tank irrigation system. | 重建了你的整个水箱灌溉系统 |
[12:02] | He also increased the efficiency of the CO2 scrubbers | 他还将二氧化碳洗涤器的效率 |
[12:06] | by 30 percent, | 提高了30% |
[12:07] | which has the added benefit | 这还增强了 |
[12:10] | of making the Xandarian snails more fertile. | 山达尔蜗牛的繁殖能力 |
[12:15] | Yeah. And Enoch here | 没错 而伊诺克呢 |
[12:18] | you’d be hard-pressed to find someone | 你会很难再找到 |
[12:19] | that knows more about snail farming. | 比他更了解蜗牛养殖的了 |
[12:21] | You’re still a filthy Terran liar. | 那你也是个满嘴谎话的地球人 |
[12:24] | When you crewed up on Sivos, | 你在西沃斯上船时 |
[12:26] | you told me this was your first haul. | 你说这是你第一次运货 |
[12:30] | You’re obviously running. | 很显然你是在逃跑 |
[12:31] | I’ll be doing someone a favor. | 我算是帮那人的忙了 |
[12:35] | All right. No, don’t — | 好吧 不… |
[12:37] | We’ll work for free. | 我们无偿为你做事 |
[12:41] | Finally a persuasive argument. | 终于有点说服力了 |
[12:45] | Fix the heat shields. | 修好防热罩 |
[12:46] | And, actually, | 还有 |
[12:47] | that airlock’s been leaky since we shipped out. | 我们出发后气闸一直在漏气 |
[12:50] | No one’s been able to pinpoint the problem. | 一直都没人能查明问题所在 |
[12:52] | If you can get all that done before we arrive at Naro-Atzia, | 如果你能在我们到达纳洛阿奇亚前完成这些工作 |
[12:57] | I’ll consider not kicking you out that door. | 我就考虑一下不把你踢出去 |
[13:03] | Nice to have breathable air again. | 终于又有能呼吸的空气了 |
[13:07] | Yeah. It’ll be a shame to see it go. | 是啊 看到这一切毁灭真是可惜 |
[13:09] | Is there any interference? | 有障碍吗 |
[13:11] | Straight shot. Plenty of leeway. | 完全没有 余地充足 |
[13:14] | Should be fun. | 应该会很有意思 |
[13:16] | You know, each of us — | 我们每个人 |
[13:17] | we have a very different definition of what that word means. | 对”有意思”的定义都很不一样 |
[13:21] | Why do I feel like you’re about to enlighten me with yours? | 我怎么觉得你想和我解释一下你的定义 |
[13:27] | You know, why not take a breath here? | 为什么不在这里喘口气呢 |
[13:29] | This place has sugar water, blue sky. | 这里有糖水 蓝天 |
[13:32] | Maybe kick back before it’s reduced to ash. | 也许在这里化成灰之前该休息会儿 |
[13:35] | Sounds like powering down. | 听起来很泄气 |
[13:36] | Or charging up, right? | 或者是充充电 |
[13:39] | I mean, didn’t you ever take a load off back in your home turf, | 当初在你的家乡 你以前的生活里 |
[13:41] | your past life or whatever? | 你就从没放松过吗 |
[13:46] | One day, you’re gonna tell us about it. | 总有一天你会告诉我们的 |
[13:48] | Don’t hold your breath. | 别抱期望了 |
[13:50] | You two have some I.D.? This area’s restricted. | 你们俩有证件吗 这里是限制进入的 |
[13:58] | You must not have known we were coming. | 你肯定不知道我们要来 |
[14:00] | Uh, we’re almost done here, so you can — | 我们快搞定了 你能… |
[14:02] | Done with what? Who are you? | 搞定什么 你们是谁 |
[14:04] | We were hired by the Conglomerated Ministry of Shipping. | 我们是联合航运部的人 |
[14:10] | The Shipping Department? | 航运部门 |
[14:12] | The — The Min– I don’t know. | 那个…部 我也不知道 |
[14:14] | It was worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[14:22] | These guys must need something. | 这些人肯定需要什么 |
[14:26] | And when they go for it, we’ll be watching. | 等他们出手 我们会发现的 |
[14:32] | Agent Fox was a good kid. | 福克斯特工是个好孩子 |
[14:34] | You might want to spend some time with Keller, | 你应该去找凯勒谈谈 |
[14:36] | talk him through this. | 劝劝他 |
[14:37] | He recommended Fox for this job. | 是他推荐福克斯来的 |
[14:42] | I think he’ll be going to someone else for comfort. | 我觉得他会找其他人倾诉 |
[14:57] | Don’t torture yourself. | 不要折磨你自己了 |
[15:00] | Just going through it. | 就是看看 |
[15:03] | Gotta do something. | 总得做些什么 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:09] | He was from your hometown, right? | 他是你的老乡 对吗 |
[15:11] | Nearby. | 邻乡 |
[15:16] | He was me 10 years ago. | 他就是十年前的我 |
[15:19] | That’s giving yourself a lot of credit. | 你太高看自己了 |
[15:27] | You know, I’m here if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我就在这里 |
[15:32] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[15:34] | But you don’t have to get there alone. | 但你没必要一个人硬撑 |
[15:37] | And yesterday, when you said — | 昨天 你说… |
[15:39] | That was yesterday. | 那是昨天 |
[15:44] | There’s been a sighting. | 有发现了 |
[15:51] | Heard some chatter about a man | 有报告称在一个货运场外 |
[15:52] | firing a strange gun outside a shipping yard. | 发现了一个使用怪枪的人 |
[15:54] | Security was able to make a positive I.D. | 保安确认了身份 |
[15:56] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[15:56] | Just outside Cincinnati, | 就在辛辛那提外 |
[15:58] | not far from that convenience store. | 离那家便利店不远 |
[15:59] | One of the guys was with him. | 还有一个他们的人和他在一起 |
[16:01] | I need you two to canvass the area. | 你们去彻底搜查那片区域 |
[16:02] | And everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[16:03] | I’ll instruct all agents we have a new target | 我会通知所有特工我们的新目标 |
[16:05] | who looks exactly like Phil Coulson. | 看上去和菲尔·科尔森一模一样 |
[16:08] | I only took the job | 我接下这份工作 |
[16:09] | because you promised me full transparency, | 是因为你保证会什么都告诉我 |
[16:12] | and you’re keeping me in the dark. | 但你现在却有事瞒着我 |
[16:13] | Listen, we’ve given you everything we have. | 听着 我们已知的信息都告诉你了 |
[16:16] | Yeah, but you forgot to mention the fact | 是啊 但是你忘记说 |
[16:18] | that your former boss had died and come back to life before. | 你的前老板以前也曾死而复生过 |
[16:21] | – That’s not what this is. – Are you sure? | -这次不是这样 -你确定吗 |
[16:23] | This LMD theory’s not panning out — | 生化机器人替身的理论完全说不通 |
[16:25] | LMDs don’t have DNA. | 生化机器人替身没有DNA |
[16:27] | We didn’t bring him back to life — trust me. | 我们没有复活他 相信我 |
[16:30] | That was a hot topic. | 我们还热烈讨论过呢 |
[16:31] | Well, maybe he never died in the first place. | 也许他根本就没死 |
[16:33] | You love secrets, Melinda. Anything you want to share? | 你喜欢秘密 梅琳达 有什么想说的吗 |
[16:36] | Hey, take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[16:37] | I was there… until the very end. | 我陪他一直走到了最后 |
[16:40] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[16:41] | You have no right to question that. | 你无权质疑这一点 |
[16:44] | Find me a way to kill that thing out there pretending to be him. | 给我想个办法杀死那个假扮成他的东西 |
[16:48] | And if that’s too hard, | 如果那对你来说太难了 |
[16:49] | you know your way back to the bar. | 你认识回酒吧的路 |
[16:51] | That sounds nice right about now. | 现在听起来那倒是不错 |
[16:53] | And good luck sorting out this evidence alone. | 希望你自己能整理好这些证据 |
[16:55] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 别吵了 |
[16:59] | Now, is this the DNA you’re talking about? | 这就是你说的DNA吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:03] | This is a sample from the convenience store. | 这是一份来自便利店的样本 |
[17:09] | At first, I thought it was alien — | 一开始我以为是什么外星人 |
[17:10] | radiation markers I’ve never seen, | 上面有我从没见过的辐射标记 |
[17:12] | foreign methyl groups. | 还有外来的甲基原子团 |
[17:14] | Strip that all away, and what you have left | 把这些都剥离掉之后 剩下的 |
[17:17] | is a 100-percent match for Phillip J. Coulson. | 与菲利普·J·科尔森的DNA完全匹配 |
[17:50] | I want you to keep an eye on Pax. | 你留意一下帕克斯 |
[17:52] | He’s starting to sound like Tinker. | 他的语气越来越像汀克了 |
[17:54] | They all crack sooner or later. | 他们都迟早会撑不住 |
[17:59] | Might not be a bad idea to start looking for replacements. | 现在着手找接替者可能是个好主意 |
[18:16] | Are we happy? | 情况乐观吗 |
[18:17] | Tinker would know for sure. | 要是汀克在就能确定 |
[18:19] | But I think once we have the P-E-Gs, | 但我觉得一旦我们拿到了PEG |
[18:21] | this will sing its beautiful song. | 这宝贝就会唱出美妙的歌 |
[18:26] | First, the lock-in. | 首先 封锁 |
[18:28] | Then we rampage. | 然后我们就劫掠 |
[18:30] | He’s gonna kill us. | 他会杀了我们的 |
[18:32] | I thought you said this ship was safe. | 你不是说这艘船很安全吗 |
[18:34] | It was… | 本来很安全 |
[18:36] | until your curious aversion to Xandarian snails | 直到你对山达尔蜗牛表现出了奇怪的厌恶 |
[18:38] | exposed you as human. | 暴露了你人类的身份 |
[18:40] | Sivians are notoriously xenophobic. | 西维亚人是出了名的仇外 |
[18:42] | Are they really? | 是吗 |
[18:43] | Well, that would have been a nice detail to include | 你教我他们的语言时 |
[18:45] | when you taught me the language. | 就该把这事告诉我 |
[18:47] | These guys are very unpleasant. | 这些人很讨厌 |
[18:49] | Still, we have managed to remain hidden | 不过我们还是成功躲过了 |
[18:51] | from whomever cut our previous ship in half. | 把我们之前的船切成两半的人 |
[18:54] | Doesn’t matter how well you’re hidden if you’re dead. | 如果人都死了 躲得再好又有什么用 |
[18:57] | By your tone, I gather you are not optimistic about our chances. | 听你的口气 你是对我们的境遇并不乐观 |
[19:00] | Call it a hunch. | 就当是预感吧 |
[19:01] | I, on the other hand, am confident | 另一方面 我非常自信 |
[19:03] | we will find a way to return you to cryo-stasis. | 我们会找到方法让你重回冷冻状态 |
[19:06] | According to the Seer, you are needed in the future | 据先知所说 未来还需要你 |
[19:09] | to prevent an extinction-level event. | 去阻止一场灭绝规模的事件 |
[19:12] | I just want to find Jemma. | 我只想找到珍玛 |
[19:16] | We’re done. We’re done. | 我们修好了 我们修好了 |
[19:49] | So? | 怎么样 |
[19:50] | Airlock’s fixed, and your heat shields are realigned. | 气闸修好了 你的热防护罩也重新校准过了 |
[19:53] | A diagnostic will confirm it. | 运行一下诊断程序就能确认 |
[19:56] | I don’t know what scared you bad enough | 我不知道你们是为了躲避多可怕的东西 |
[19:58] | to hide on this ship, | 才会登上这艘飞船 |
[19:59] | but — pbht! — it sure worked out for me. | 但对我没坏处 |
[20:04] | You’re right — the rest of the crew is lagging. | 你说得对 其他船员干活都太磨蹭了 |
[20:08] | In fact, while you were being so productive, | 事实上 你高效工作时 |
[20:11] | I took your advice — did the math. | 我听了你的建议 盘算过了 |
[20:15] | And I realized it’s wasteful for me to pay employees | 我发现 我有两个更能干的奴隶 |
[20:18] | when I have two harder-working slaves. | 还花钱雇人简直是浪费 |
[20:21] | So I thought, why not let the dead weight go? | 所以我想着 为什么不减减重 |
[20:25] | You’re relieving the engineering crew of their duties? | 你要解雇工程部船员 |
[20:27] | I don’t think that’s what he’s talking about. | 我觉得他不是那个意思 |
[20:30] | They’ll be getting off before we land. | 我们降落前 他们就会下船 |
[20:33] | Glad that airlock’s working again. | 幸好气闸修好了 |
[20:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:40] | I-I can train them to be more efficient. | 我可以培训他们 提高他们的效率 |
[20:44] | Or… | 或者 |
[20:46] | you could shut your mouth | 你可以闭上嘴 |
[20:49] | and be thankful I let you live. | 感恩我留你一命 |
[21:00] | I’m not known for my tact, but more my honesty. | 我这人不圆滑 但会讲实话 |
[21:06] | And while I know this is not my business, | 虽然我知道这不关我事 |
[21:09] | perhaps now it is my job to ask. | 但现在我有责任问问 |
[21:13] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[21:14] | Who was this Coulson guy, really? | 这个科尔森是什么人 |
[21:19] | He started out as a dedicated agent, and he — | 他最初只是个尽心尽职的特工 后来他 |
[21:23] | Who was he to May? | 他是梅的什么人 |
[21:31] | You know what it’s like to have a memory | 你知道有一段令人心痛的回忆 |
[21:33] | that’s too painful to revisit. | 是什么感觉 |
[21:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:38] | Well… | 那么 |
[21:40] | May’s pain is running around, killing people. | 梅的心痛现在在四处杀人 |
[21:48] | Then it’s my job to help stop it. | 那我有责任阻止他 |
[22:14] | Can I help you find something? | 您想找点什么吗 |
[22:17] | I was hoping you could fill me in | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[22:18] | on what a woman really wants around here. | 这里的女人真正想要什么 |
[22:21] | I’m looking for something… | 我在找一样… |
[22:23] | Special? | 特别的东西 |
[22:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:29] | Let’s see what we can do. | 让我看看吧 |
[22:37] | What do you think… | 你觉得 |
[22:39] | …about this? | 这款怎么样 |
[22:41] | A little plain, don’t you think? | 有点普通 不是吗 |
[22:44] | What about the pieces you save for your most loyal customers? | 你们为最忠实的顾客保留的那些呢 |
[22:48] | The ones you don’t keep in these cases? | 不放在普通展柜的那些 |
[22:51] | Price is not an issue here. | 价钱不是问题 |
[22:53] | I could pull some items from our vault for you. | 我可以去保险库取几件给你看 |
[22:56] | The vault. That sounds impressive. | 保险库 听起来很厉害 |
[23:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:05] | Right now, you’re sizing me up, | 你在打量我 |
[23:07] | wondering how much paper money a guy like me has to spend. | 想知道我这样的人能花多少纸币 |
[23:11] | Could be a big sale. | 可能是笔大买卖 |
[23:13] | Your heart rate goes up a little. | 你的心跳加快了一点 |
[23:16] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[23:18] | We always do our best to meet our customers’ needs. | 我们总是尽力满足客户的需求 |
[23:20] | Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll be leaving satisfied. | 别担心我 我一定会满意离开 |
[23:25] | Worry about you, your heart rate, | 担心你和你的心跳吧 |
[23:28] | because it’s about to go nuts when we rob this place. | 因为当我们抢劫这地方时 你的心跳会失控 |
[23:38] | People fantasize about doing something heroic in times like these, | 人们总是幻想在这种时刻做些英勇的举动 |
[23:42] | but I’d save your own skin. | 但我劝你还是自保 |
[23:44] | My crew is about to incapacitate these guys. | 我的手下即将让那两个保镖失去反抗能力 |
[23:49] | Hold it! | 住手 |
[23:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:54] | Snow. | 小雪 |
[23:55] | You’ll be a beautiful butterfly. | 你会变成美丽的蝴蝶的 |
[23:58] | They don’t all become butterflies, sweetheart. | 不是所有人都会变成蝴蝶 亲爱的 |
[24:01] | Not everyone comes back as a butterfly. | 不是每个人都能转世成蝴蝶 |
[24:05] | Okay, that was a touch more violent than I expected, | 那比我预期的暴力了一点 |
[24:09] | but it proves my point. | 但证明了我的观点 |
[24:14] | A hero after all. | 终归是个英雄啊 |
[24:17] | The good news is you won’t pay for it. | 好消息是 你不用付出代价 |
[24:20] | Right now, you’re very valuable to us. | 现在你对我们很有价值 |
[24:23] | No one else can get us into that vault. | 没有其他人能带我们进保险库 |
[24:42] | You think Coulson’s crew swapped out their rig? | 你觉得科尔森他们换车了吗 |
[24:45] | We would have found where they ditched the old one. | 那我们会找到弃车的地点 |
[24:47] | What were they doing? There’s nothing here. | 他们来做什么 这里什么都没有 |
[24:50] | There was something worth defending. | 有值得保护的东西 |
[24:53] | Or just another person in the way. | 或者又是一个挡路的人 |
[25:00] | How’s Keller holding up? | 凯勒怎么样了 |
[25:02] | Not great, but he’s still in the game. | 不太好 但他还能工作 |
[25:05] | Are you two a thing already? | 你们已经在一起了吗 |
[25:07] | ‘Cause Mack thinks so. | 迈克是这么认为 |
[25:10] | Well, he’s Director for a reason. | 他能当局长是有原因的 |
[25:12] | That man is too observant sometimes. | 他有时观察力太敏锐了 |
[25:14] | He’s got bigger things to worry about. | 他有更重要的事得操心 |
[25:16] | But…be careful with Keller. | 不过…小心处理和凯勒的关系 |
[25:20] | That’s how things get messy. | 事情就是这样变复杂的 |
[25:24] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[25:25] | You’re the one that told me to go for it | 是你叫我大胆追求的 |
[25:26] | just, like, yesterday. | 那可是昨天啊 |
[25:29] | Yeah, but that was before I started | 是啊 但那是在我开始 |
[25:31] | hunting someone with Coulson’s face. | 追捕一个长着科尔森脸的人之前 |
[25:34] | Yo-Yo, May, he’s been sighted. | 悠悠球 梅 发现他了 |
[25:36] | His crew is raiding a jewelry store | 他的人在抢劫一间珠宝店 |
[25:37] | a half-mile from your location. | 距你们位置只有半英里 |
[25:39] | Keller and a Tac Team are en route to meet you there. | 凯勒和战术小队已前往与你们汇合 |
[25:41] | But be careful. | 务必小心 |
[25:43] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们就去 |
[26:16] | That won’t be opening anytime soon. | 一时半会儿打不开了 |
[26:24] | Death is just the beginning of a magnificent journey. | 死亡只是一段奇妙旅程的开始 |
[26:28] | You don’t have to kill everything. | 你不用见什么杀什么 |
[26:29] | We might need her. | 我们可能还需要她 |
[27:00] | Well, what are you all waiting for? | 你们还等什么 |
[27:24] | It’s our fault that the other engineers are in trouble. | 其他工程师有难都得怪我们 |
[27:26] | We’ve got to help them. | 我们得帮助他们 |
[27:27] | Our options were limited. | 我们的选择不多 |
[27:29] | If the end goal is finding your friend Jemma in the future — | 如果最终目标是找到你在未来的朋友珍玛 |
[27:32] | Yeah, end goal, sure, but I can’t just sit here. | 是啊 最终目标 没错 但我不能袖手旁观 |
[27:35] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[27:39] | Okay, cool, cool. Cool, cool, cool. | 好吧 好好好 |
[27:41] | Well, I would never be able to look Jemma in the eye again, so… | 反正 我不做点什么就再没法面对珍玛了 |
[27:45] | If we take action, | 如果我们采取行动 |
[27:46] | we risk conflict with a superior force. | 我们可能会与更厉害者起冲突 |
[27:48] | I do not see how we can achieve all desired outcomes. | 我看不出我们要怎样实现所有理想结果 |
[27:51] | We find weapons, and we fight. | 我们找到武器 跟他们打 |
[27:53] | I am not that kind of Chronicom. | 我不是那样的长生人 |
[27:55] | Well, then what? What? | 那怎么办 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry to say, | 很抱歉 |
[28:00] | but if you plan on going against Viro, | 但如果你打算对抗维洛 |
[28:02] | you may as well join the crew | 你不如跟船员一起 |
[28:03] | and step into the airlock yourself. | 走进气闸里 |
[28:09] | Suppose I don’t have a choice. | 看来我别无选择了 |
[28:22] | Lock it down. | 封锁现场 |
[28:27] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[28:31] | The lock’s blown. | 锁被炸了 |
[28:34] | So they’re still in there? | 那么他们还在里面 |
[28:36] | No one’s left the building. | 没人离开过 |
[28:37] | Check the perimeter. | 检查周边 |
[28:41] | There’s no other exits. | 没有其他出口 |
[28:42] | If they want to leave, they’ll have to get through us. | 他们想走 就得经过我们 |
[28:44] | This all feels wrong. | 这不对劲 |
[28:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:46] | Why follow a terrorist attack with a jewel heist? | 干完了恐怖袭击 怎么会来抢珠宝 |
[28:49] | What could they want? | 他们是想要什么 |
[28:50] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[28:51] | But no version of Coulson | 但无论什么版本的科尔森 |
[28:52] | would come in here without an exit strategy. | 都绝不会没有撤退计划就进去 |
[28:55] | I need to see into that vault. | 我需要看到保险库内部 |
[29:05] | How many people did Mack say went in there? | 迈克说有多少人进去了来着 |
[29:06] | Three plus a hostage. | 三个人 外加一名人质 |
[29:08] | Then why do I see five heat signatures? | 那我怎么看到了五个热信号 |
[29:12] | Still nothing? | 还是没有吗 |
[29:15] | They’re all shiny but totally useless. | 但很闪亮 但毫无用处 |
[29:19] | This place was supposed to have the good stuff. | 这地方应该有好东西的 |
[29:22] | Where the hell is it? | 都在哪呢 |
[29:25] | Time’s a factor now. | 时间紧迫了 |
[29:27] | Listen… | 听着 |
[29:29] | “Dah-nah,” | 德纳 |
[29:30] | Snow here is dying to spill your spiritual energy all over the floor, | 小雪可是很想让你的精神能量洒一地 |
[29:33] | but I can hold her off. | 但我可以拦住她 |
[29:34] | Just need you to point us towards your premium merchandise. | 你得告诉我们 你们最好的货在哪 |
[29:37] | You have hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth | 那里就是价值十几万的 |
[29:39] | of diamonds right there. | 钻石 |
[29:40] | What more do you want? | 你们还想要什么 |
[29:42] | This? | 这个吗 |
[29:43] | You people care about this junk? | 你们在乎这破玩意 |
[29:46] | I’m talking about P-E-Gs. | 我要的是PEG |
[29:48] | You know, P-E-Gs. Help me, Jaco. | PEG 帮帮忙 捷科 |
[29:51] | Piezoelectric gems. | 压电宝石 |
[29:53] | Crystals that are naturally polarized | 具有天然极性的晶体 |
[29:55] | and can generate electric charge | 施加机械压力时 |
[29:57] | under applied mechanical pressure. | 能释放电力 |
[29:59] | What? Crystals? | 什么 水晶吗 |
[30:02] | We have some quartz — or topaz in the bottom drawer. | 最下面抽屉里有石英和黄玉 |
[30:09] | Finally. Thank you. | 可算啊 谢谢 |
[30:10] | Keep looking. Better stock up while we can. | 继续找 趁有机会多拿点 |
[30:13] | Here. | 给我 |
[30:14] | Let’s see whether this one’s a winner or not. | 看看这个到底是不是 |
[30:19] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[30:20] | That wall is two feet thick, steel and concrete. | 那可是堵两英寸厚的钢筋混凝土墙 |
[30:24] | They have a way out. | 他们有出路 |
[30:25] | How? | 怎么会 |
[30:27] | Some kind of tech? | 某种科技吗 |
[30:29] | Must be. | 肯定是 |
[30:30] | It seems like every time we get close, they vanish. | 似乎每次我们靠近 他们都会消失 |
[30:33] | The museum, the shipping yard, the store. | 博物馆 货运场 商店 |
[30:36] | – We’re missing something. – We’re missing everything. | -我们遗漏了什么 -我们什么都不知道 |
[30:38] | There’s no way to know where they’re going. | 我们无从知道他们要去哪 |
[30:41] | Or maybe it’s somewhere they’ve already been. | 或许是他们已经去过的地方 |
[30:45] | May! | 梅 |
[31:34] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[31:38] | You may be a good engineer, | 你虽然是个好工程师 |
[31:41] | but you do not look like much of a fighter. | 但你看上去不像个厉害的战士 |
[31:47] | Yeah. Maybe not. | 是啊 或许不是 |
[31:51] | But if you listen to me, | 但如果你听我的 |
[31:53] | I can make you a lot more money. | 我可以给你挣更多钱 |
[31:56] | No one has to die. | 不非得死人的 |
[32:00] | Sounds like more trouble than it’s worth. | 听上去是不值当的麻烦 |
[32:15] | You might not need them… | 你可能不需要他们 |
[32:21] | but you need me. | 但你需要我 |
[32:24] | Is this about being a hero? | 这是为了逞英雄吗 |
[32:27] | It’s about a woman, | 是为了一个女人 |
[32:28] | being able to look her in the eye again. | 为了还能再面对她 |
[32:33] | Well, you’ve shown me that everyone is replaceable. | 你让我知道了 每个人都可以被替代 |
[32:38] | And that woman? | 那女人 |
[32:40] | She’ll have to replace you. | 她只能找人替代你了 |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:57] | Wait. Trust me — you’ll regret it. | 等等 相信我 你会后悔的 |
[32:59] | It doesn’t have to end like this. | 不非得要这样 |
[33:00] | Yes, it does. | 这很有必要 |
[33:02] | You’re forcing me to make a point. | 你逼我必须表明立场 |
[33:05] | Enjoy your last few moments of moral superiority. | 好好享受你最后片刻的道德优越感吧 |
[33:08] | Looks like your friend here made the smarter choice. | 看来你的朋友做出了更明智的选择 |
[33:42] | Come on. Come on, Enoch. | 加油 伊诺克 |
[34:08] | The snails may not have fared so well. | 蜗牛的命运就不太妙了 |
[34:11] | Yeah, well, I can live with that. | 是啊 那我不介意 |
[34:15] | Viro could not be reasoned with. | 维洛是个蛮不讲理的人 |
[34:17] | You were right in preparing for the most violent outcome. | 你为最暴力的结果做好准备是正确的 |
[34:22] | It wasn’t so hard to predict. | 并没那么难预料 |
[34:24] | There’s a part of me that knows how uncompromising | 我心里有几分了解可憎的人 |
[34:26] | hateful men can be. | 有多不肯让步 |
[34:34] | I’m stepping outside — | 我出去一下 |
[34:36] | see if I can get this thing powered up. | 看能不能启动它 |
[34:38] | Hey, Jaco. | 捷科 |
[34:40] | Take everything. It’s all worth something on this turf. | 都拿走吧 反正在这里都值点钱 |
[34:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:52] | That was fast. | 真快啊 |
[35:00] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[35:19] | Little help! | 帮帮忙 |
[35:23] | I’ll finish up in here. | 我会搞定这里 |
[35:24] | Don’t kill her without me. | 别不带我就杀她 |
[35:37] | Help me! Help! | 救命 |
[35:38] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[35:41] | A couple more minutes. | 再几分钟吧 |
[36:14] | Please, don’t kill me! | 求你 别杀我 |
[36:22] | Drop the knife, | 放下刀 |
[36:23] | and tell me where the hell your boss is. | 告诉我你老大在哪 |
[36:26] | I’m picking up on a lot of unhealthy anger from you. | 我感应到你有好多不健康的怒气 |
[36:34] | Come on! | 来 |
[36:42] | Run. Don’t look back. | 跑 别回头 |
[37:13] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 救救我 |
[37:21] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[37:55] | Seriously? | 搞什么 |
[37:56] | I leave for three minutes, and the plan goes all to hell. | 我走了三分钟 这儿就乱套了 |
[38:07] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[38:21] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[38:34] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[38:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:38] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[38:58] | Sarge… | 萨吉 |
[39:00] | you froze. | 你僵住了 |
[39:01] | Back there? Not really. | 刚刚吗 没有 |
[39:05] | A little. | 有一点 |
[39:07] | That word. | 那个词 |
[39:09] | “Coulson.” | “科尔森” |
[39:12] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[39:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:16] | But it rings a bell. | 但有点印象 |
[39:24] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[39:25] | This one’s not for me. | 不是给我的 |
[39:28] | I thought you might need it after you see this. | 我觉得等你看到这个后 会需要一杯 |
[39:32] | Now, I finally cracked that chip we found on the concrete guy. | 我可算破解了在水泥人身上发现的芯片 |
[39:37] | It’s a biological hard drive. | 那是个生物硬盘 |
[39:39] | Speaking of painful memories. | 这才叫痛苦记忆 |
[39:42] | So they have advanced tech. | 看来他们的科技很先进 |
[39:44] | Yeah, but that’s not the alarming part. | 是啊 但那不是吓人的部分 |
[40:06] | End of the line! | 结束了 |
[40:07] | Let’s get out while we still can! | 我们趁还有机会赶紧走吧 |
[40:16] | Wherever these people came from, | 不管他们来自哪里 |
[40:18] | I think they destroyed it. | 我觉得他们毁灭了那里 |
[40:40] | We are approaching Naro-Atzia. | 我们接近纳洛阿奇亚了 |
[40:55] | Is it safe for us down there? | 我们去那里安全吗 |
[40:58] | It will be challenging to conceal | 想隐瞒我们杀了 |
[41:00] | that we have murdered the Controller. | 管理员会很有难度 |
[41:03] | The crew will be labeled mutineers — | 船员会被视为叛乱者 |
[41:07] | a death sentence in this section of space. | 在这片空域 那是要判死刑的 |
[41:10] | So we’d need to sneak off the ship. | 那我们得溜下船 |
[41:12] | It is possible you and I could escape | 我们或许可以靠 |
[41:15] | by submerging ourselves in the Xandarian snail tanks | 把自己浸入山达尔蜗牛缸 |
[41:18] | before they’re unloaded. | 等卸货后逃脱 |
[41:19] | But the other crew members — | 但其他船员就… |
[41:21] | Firstly… | 首先 |
[41:23] | no. | 不要 |
[41:24] | But more importantly, we did this to keep them alive, | 但更重要的是 我们这么做是为了保护他们 |
[41:27] | so where do we take them? | 所以 我们应该带他们去哪 |
[41:29] | They could easily find employment on the planet of Kitson. | 他们可以轻松地在基特森星球上找到工作 |
[41:33] | We should have just enough fuel to reach it | 我们的燃料应该刚好足够赶到那里 |
[41:35] | if we change course now. | 只要马上改变航向 |
[41:40] | But what about your plan to go back into cryo-sleep | 但你继续冷冻休眠 好去未来 |
[41:44] | and join Jemma Simmons in the future? | 与珍玛·西蒙斯相会的计划呢 |
[41:50] | I’ve got time. | 我还有时间 |
[42:08] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[42:09] | What did you just do? | 你做了什么 |
[42:12] | He’s here. | 他就在这里 |
[42:15] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |