时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | I found something inside the Chamber. | 我在冷冻舱内壁上有发现 |
[00:08] | Naro-Atzia. I’ve seen it before. It’s a planet. | 纳洛阿奇亚 我见过 是颗行星 |
[00:10] | That’s where Fitz would go. | 菲兹会去那里的 |
[00:11] | Going that deep is not smart. | 去那么远的地方可不明智 |
[00:12] | No, we can’t let this trail go cold! | 不 我们不能让线索中断 |
[00:14] | Enter the coordinates for Earth. | 输入地球坐标 |
[00:16] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[00:16] | The coordinates are already locked in. | 坐标已锁定 |
[00:22] | We are approaching Naro-Atzia. | 我们接近纳洛阿奇亚了 |
[00:24] | Is it safe for us down there? | 我们去那里安全吗 |
[00:25] | It will be challenging to conceal | 想隐瞒我们杀了 |
[00:28] | that we have murdered the Controller. | 管理员会很有难度 |
[00:30] | The other crew members — | 其他船员 |
[00:31] | They could easily find employment on the planet of Kitson. | 他们可以轻松地在基特森星球上找到工作 |
[00:36] | What did you just do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:39] | He’s here. | 他就在这里 |
[00:41] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[02:00] | She’s reckless and dangerous! | 她既鲁莽又危险 |
[02:01] | She deliberately disobeyed your orders. | 她有意违抗你的指令 |
[02:03] | She seriously compromised our chances of getting home. | 她严重威胁了我们回家的可能性 |
[02:05] | We are almost out of food, | 我们快要没有食物了 |
[02:06] | and we don’t even know how many more jumps we can make. | 而且也不知道还能再跳跃多少次 |
[02:07] | We need to confine her to the cargo hold. | 我们得把她关进货舱 |
[02:09] | She put our lives and the mission at risk. | 她威胁到我们的生命和任务了 |
[02:10] | Fitz is the mission. | 菲兹就是我们的任务 |
[02:12] | We didn’t come this far to give up. | 我们跑这么远不是为了放弃的 |
[02:14] | Cowards. | 懦夫 |
[02:15] | Enough. | 够了 |
[02:16] | Everybody stand down and take a breath. | 大家都深呼吸冷静一下 |
[02:20] | Simmons is right. | 西蒙斯说得对 |
[02:21] | Fitz is the mission. | 菲兹就是任务 |
[02:24] | But I’m the mission leader, | 但我是任务指挥官 |
[02:26] | and that was my call to make, not yours. | 所以决定应该由我来做 不是你 |
[02:27] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站在哪边 |
[02:29] | You know damn well whose side we are all on. | 你还不知道我们都站在哪边吗 |
[02:31] | We went to a Fire Planet for you. | 我们为了你去了一颗火星球 |
[02:33] | We followed every bread crumb trying to find him, | 我们为了找到他追寻每个细微的线索 |
[02:36] | and now we’re at the end of a galaxy | 现在我们来到了一个星系边缘 |
[02:37] | because of a tiny word we can’t even read. | 就为了几句我们都看不懂的文字 |
[02:39] | I told you what it said! | 我已经告诉你含义了 |
[02:40] | We need to take a step back, Jemma. | 我们需要后退一步了 珍玛 |
[02:42] | We can’t save Fitz if we can’t save ourselves. | 我们活不下去的话也没法救菲兹了 |
[02:47] | We’re going home. | 我们准备返航 |
[02:49] | Hopefully we can make it there. | 希望我们能顺利抵达 |
[02:51] | Go if you want, but I’m staying. | 你愿意走就走 但我要留下 |
[02:54] | Permission denied. | 我不同意 |
[02:56] | And if you have a problem with that, | 如果你有异议 |
[02:57] | I’ll have you locked up until we get there. | 我就把你关起来 直到到达 |
[02:58] | I’d like to see you try. | 你倒是试试看 |
[03:03] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[03:06] | Greetings. | 你们好 |
[03:07] | Welcome to Naro-Atzia. | 欢迎来到纳洛阿奇亚 |
[03:09] | I am Pretorious Pryce, | 我是普陀瑞斯·普莱斯 |
[03:10] | your duly sanctioned customs officer. | 你们的指定海关管理人员 |
[03:13] | Your spacecraft has been docked, | 你们的飞船已经停靠完毕 |
[03:14] | and I’m requesting permission to come aboard | 我请求登船 |
[03:16] | for your welcoming inspection. | 进行迎宾检查 |
[03:18] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要了 |
[03:20] | Not sure I understand. | 我不太明白 |
[03:22] | Change of plans. We won’t be visiting your planet, | 我们改变计划了 不打算访问你的星球了 |
[03:24] | um, but thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[03:25] | It looks lovely. | 这里看起来很美 |
[03:29] | Perhaps I wasn’t clear. | 也许我没讲清楚 |
[03:30] | The forms have been prepared, | 表格已经备好 |
[03:31] | and you’re already in the system. | 你们也已被登入系统 |
[03:33] | Okay, well, just take us out of the system, | 好吧 那把我们从系统里删除就好 |
[03:34] | and then we’ll be on our way. | 我们这就离开 |
[03:35] | Once you are in the system, | 你们一旦被登入系统 |
[03:37] | you are in the system. | 就是在系统里了 |
[03:40] | As I said, there are forms, prepared forms. | 我说了 表格已经备好 |
[03:43] | I don’t like the rules, but they must be enforced. | 我不喜欢规矩 但有规矩就必须要遵守 |
[03:46] | Fine. Come aboard. | 好吧 上船吧 |
[03:50] | Maybe he inspected Fitz’s ship. | 可能他检查过菲兹的船 |
[03:54] | We can at least ask, can’t we? | 我们至少可以打听一下 对吗 |
[03:57] | He could be so close. | 他也许近在咫尺 |
[04:08] | These snails should fetch a good price at market, | 这些蜗牛应该能卖个好价钱 |
[04:11] | enough to buy fuel and supplies for several cycles. | 足够买到跑几轮的燃料和补给了 |
[04:15] | Where you heading? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[04:17] | Naro-Atzia. | 纳洛阿奇亚 |
[04:18] | And from there, back to our solar system | 之后 再回我们的太阳系 |
[04:20] | so we can orbit Jupiter | 然后环绕木星 |
[04:22] | for another 72 years, 312 days, | 72年又312天 |
[04:25] | after we purchase a Cryo-Chamber. | 我们得先买个冷冻舱 |
[04:29] | Your business is your business. | 那是你们自己的事 |
[04:32] | You know, we heard what you did. | 我们听说你们的所作所为了 |
[04:33] | You saved this crew, | 你们拯救了这船船员 |
[04:34] | gave the Controller his walking papers. | 除掉了管理员 |
[04:37] | You’re real heroes. | 你们是真正的英雄 |
[04:39] | Anyone would have done the same. | 任何人都会做出同样的事 |
[04:40] | Not around here. | 这里的人可不会 |
[04:45] | Those look good. | 那些看起来不错 |
[04:47] | They taste even better. | 它们味道更好 |
[04:50] | These are not meant for Terran consumption, | 这些可不是给地球人吃的 |
[04:53] | especially not on an empty stomach. | 特别是不能空腹吃 |
[04:56] | We will find you nourishment after we are paid. | 我们拿到钱后再给你找吃的 |
[04:59] | – I know, but I’m starving. – Yeah, about that. | -我知道 但我饿坏了 -说到这个 |
[05:03] | We’re just gonna take the snails | 我们要拿走这些蜗牛 |
[05:04] | and the, uh, ship, too. | 还有…你们的船 |
[05:06] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样做 |
[05:07] | My business is my business. | 我的事是我的事 |
[05:09] | And yours, well… | 而你们… |
[05:13] | …seems to be everybody’s. | …似乎是大家都想管的事 |
[05:16] | It’s really simple. | 很简单 |
[05:18] | You can get off my ship right now | 你们现在就离开我的船 |
[05:20] | or we tell the local enforcers you’re here. | 不然我们就告诉本地执法者你们在这里 |
[05:23] | Take the snails and leave the ship. | 蜗牛拿走 船留下 |
[05:26] | It’s our only way off this planet. | 我们只能靠它离开这个星球 |
[05:28] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[05:30] | I will pay you for it. | 我还是付你钱吧 |
[05:36] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[05:38] | This planet has a reputation. | 这个星球盛名在外 |
[05:41] | Fortunes are lost here. | 有些财富在这里散尽 |
[05:42] | But fortunes are won, as well. | 但也有些财富在这里获得 |
[05:47] | Maybe your luck will take an upswing. | 或许你的运气会好起来 |
[06:05] | Welcome to the House of Games. | 欢迎来到赌屋 |
[06:07] | Please check your weapons and moral high ground, | 请寄存武器 放下道德观念 |
[06:09] | then walk through the scanner. | 然后走过扫描仪 |
[06:11] | Robots, droids, mechs, | 机器人 人形机器人 机械人 |
[06:12] | cyborgs, and synths are strictly prohibited. | 半机械人和合成人严禁入内 |
[06:15] | Violators will be removed and executed. | 违规者将被驱逐并处死 |
[06:20] | I think maybe you should wait outside. | 我觉得你应该在外面等着 |
[06:22] | Enoch! | 伊诺克 |
[06:31] | Welcome to the House of Games. | 欢迎来到赌屋 |
[06:33] | How’d you make it through? | 你怎么通过扫描仪的 |
[06:34] | I am not a robot, droid, mech, | 我不是机器人 人形机器人 机械人 |
[06:37] | cyborg, or synth. | 半机械人或合成人 |
[06:39] | I am a Chronicom. | 我是个长生人 |
[06:40] | I was designed with internal mechanisms | 我的内部机制设计 |
[06:43] | that mask my non-organic structure | 能掩盖我的非有机结构 |
[06:45] | and mimic human biological function. | 并模仿人类的生物机能 |
[06:47] | I can easily fool any scanner. | 我能轻松骗过任何扫描仪 |
[06:52] | Cool. Good to know. | 厉害 那就好 |
[06:54] | Glad you made it. | 很高兴你通过了 |
[06:58] | I must admit that this journey together, | 我必须承 我们共同的旅程 |
[07:01] | from the moment our ship was attacked until now, | 从我们飞船被毁到现在 |
[07:04] | barring perhaps that one incident with the MazTats, | 或许除了和迈兹太人的那件事外 |
[07:07] | has been quite stimulating and informative. | 都很刺激且具有教育意义 |
[07:12] | Are you seriously trying to tell me | 你是想告诉我 |
[07:13] | that you’re having fun? | 你玩得很开心吗 |
[07:15] | It would seem that, yes, | 似乎是的 |
[07:18] | I am having a facsimile | 我有类似 |
[07:20] | of what you would call “Fun.” | 你所谓”开心”的感觉 |
[07:22] | And Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[07:24] | Yes, Enoch? | 什么事 伊诺克 |
[07:25] | I think, during this past year, | 我觉得 在过去的一年中 |
[07:27] | you have become | 你已经成为 |
[07:29] | what one would call my best friend. | 可以说是 我最好的朋友了 |
[07:34] | Is it safe to assume you feel the same? | 我可以认为你也这么想吗 |
[07:40] | Do you want to know how I feel? | 你想知道我的感受吗 |
[07:43] | I feel like we are Xandarian snails. | 我感觉我们是山达尔蜗牛 |
[07:48] | Keep moving, but we’re not getting anywhere. | 不断前进 但没有任何进展 |
[07:51] | We need money to get off this planet, | 我们需要钱好离开这个星球 |
[07:52] | and all we have is this — | 而我们只有这个 |
[07:55] | one lousy chip. | 一枚破筹码 |
[08:17] | Not exactly Monte Carlo. | 算不上是蒙特卡洛 |
[08:25] | One chip is all we may need. | 我们或许只需要一枚筹码 |
[08:29] | I am well-versed in | 我精通 |
[08:30] | over 10,000 intergalactic games of chance, | 一万多种星际赌博游戏 |
[08:33] | several of which are being played in this casino. | 其中几个游戏这个赌场里就有 |
[08:38] | And you’re only just telling me that now? | 你现在才告诉我吗 |
[08:41] | Which games are you good at? | 你擅长哪些游戏 |
[08:43] | Approximately…none. | 大约一个都不擅长 |
[08:46] | I have no experiential knowledge. | 我没有实际操作经验 |
[08:47] | I have only been an observer. | 我只观察过 |
[08:51] | I’m never gonna see her again. | 我再也见不到她了 |
[08:54] | You’ll be on your way in no time. | 你们马上就可以上路了 |
[08:56] | Please surrender your weapons per section 312-64782, | 请按照《1516登船规章》第312-64782条 |
[09:01] | paragraph 626 of boarding protocol 1516. | 第626段 上交你们的武器 |
[09:10] | You better get those back. | 检查完后你最好还给我们 |
[09:13] | I don’t carry one. | 我身上没有武器 |
[09:15] | Your weapons shall be returned | 检查完毕后 |
[09:16] | upon satisfactory completion of your inspection, | 你们的武器将被归还 |
[09:19] | per section 312-64782 — | 根据第312-64782条… |
[09:21] | Yeah, we got it. | 得了 我们知道了 |
[09:27] | What is your planet of origin? | 你们来自哪个星球 |
[09:28] | Earth. | 地球 |
[09:30] | Terrans? | 你们是地球人吗 |
[09:34] | Purpose of your visit to Naro-Atzia? | 你们来纳洛阿奇亚的目的是什么 |
[09:36] | We’re looking for this man. | 我们在找这个人 |
[09:38] | We believe he may be down on your planet. | 我们认为他可能在你们的星球上 |
[09:39] | His name is Leopold Fitz. | 他的名字是利奥波德·菲兹 |
[09:43] | You shouldn’t have said that name. | 你不该说出那个名字 |
[09:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:49] | Because he’s here, listening. | 因为他在这里 听着我们讲话 |
[09:54] | Fitz is here? | 菲兹在这儿吗 |
[10:04] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[10:12] | Please, friend. | 求你了 朋友 |
[10:13] | There is no need of further violence. | 没必要再使用暴力了 |
[10:16] | I am confident the remaining crew | 我相信剩下的船员 |
[10:18] | will submit peacefully. | 将乖乖投降 |
[10:29] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[10:31] | Guess we didn’t pass inspection. | 看来我们没通过检查 |
[10:36] | Go, here we go. | 开始咯 开始咯 |
[10:42] | I really don’t know which game gives us the best chance. | 我真不知道哪个游戏的胜算最高 |
[10:46] | Perhaps a drink will help us decide. | 也许喝一杯可以帮助我们做出决定 |
[10:48] | Two Barracooladas, please. | 请给我两杯巴拉库拉达酒 |
[10:50] | Of course. | 好的 |
[10:53] | What the bloody hell? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[10:55] | Not to worry. They’re quite delicious. | 不必担心 这酒味道极佳 |
[10:57] | It’s not about how they taste. | 我不是担心它的味道 |
[10:58] | It’s about how much they cost. | 而是它的价格 |
[11:00] | How — How do you expect to pay | 我们只有区区一枚筹码 |
[11:01] | for those liquid monstrosities | 怎么付得起 |
[11:03] | with one lousy chip? | 那些奇怪的酒水 |
[11:06] | Your point is well taken. | 你说的我完全理解 |
[11:08] | Perhaps I should not have ordered such premium beverages. | 也许我不该点这种高档的酒水 |
[11:12] | Let me remedy this situation. | 让我来解决 |
[11:20] | Enoch. Enoch! | 伊诺克 伊诺克 |
[11:24] | Winner. | 你赢了 |
[11:35] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[11:37] | It had been over 30 rotations | 距离上次记号落在 |
[11:39] | since the marker last landed on the Beast of Clovers. | 三叶草野兽上 已经超过30个回合了 |
[11:41] | My computations had the precise odds | 我算出了刚才那次 |
[11:43] | of it occurring on that spin as — | 它落在那里的准确概率 |
[11:44] | You’re an advanced computer. | 你是一台先进的电脑 |
[11:45] | – That feels reductive. – No. Nope, not reductive. | -这么说太简略了 -不 不是简略 |
[11:49] | This is exciting. | 这太棒了 |
[11:51] | You can win us the money. | 你能帮我们赢到钱 |
[11:53] | It was unwise for me to have gambled. | 对我来说 赌博是不智之举 |
[11:55] | The rules are quite clear on synthetic beings. | 关于合成人的规则非常明确 |
[12:01] | That’s what best friends are for. | 最好的朋友就该这么做 |
[12:04] | Think about it — | 想想看 |
[12:05] | for breaking the rules, | 打破规则 |
[12:07] | putting it all on the line. | 豁出去了 |
[12:09] | I am aware of instances | 我清楚 |
[12:11] | where best friends have committed lawless acts together. | 最好的朋友一起违法的案例 |
[12:13] | – Exactly. – Even murder. | -没错 -甚至是杀人 |
[12:16] | What? No. That’s… | 什么 不 那… |
[12:18] | That’s, um — | 那… |
[12:19] | that’s a really worrying thing to have said. | 你这么说太让人担心了 |
[12:21] | Why not maybe just stick to gambling? | 你还是专心赌博吧 |
[12:25] | This is where fortunes are won, right? | 财富就是在这里获得 对吧 |
[12:28] | You and your friends are out of time. | 你和你的朋友没时间了 |
[12:31] | Says the guy who is chained to the stairs. | 你被绑在楼梯上 还这么嘴硬 |
[12:34] | Why were you asking the inspector about Fitz? | 你为什么跟检察员打听菲兹 |
[12:36] | Leopold Fitz is a wanted man. | 利奥波德·菲兹被通缉了 |
[12:38] | Wanted for what? | 罪名是什么 |
[12:40] | Tampering with the universe. | 篡改宇宙 |
[12:42] | What made you think Fitz would be here? | 你为什么觉得菲兹会来这儿 |
[12:43] | Was it the Cryo-Chamber? | 是因为冷冻舱吗 |
[12:45] | I cannot speak to his purpose, | 我不知道他的目的 |
[12:47] | only that Leopold Fitz was scheduled to arrive | 只知道利奥波德·菲兹本该乘 |
[12:50] | in the next incoming vessel. | 下一艘飞船到达 |
[12:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:54] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[12:56] | And close. | 而且快到了 |
[13:01] | The inspector. | 那个检察员 |
[13:02] | – Maybe he can help us find that ship. – On it. | -也许他能帮我们找到那艘飞船 -我去问他 |
[13:10] | Leopold Fitz should not be here. | 利奥波德·菲兹不该出现在这里 |
[13:15] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[13:16] | He should be with us, back on Earth. | 他应该跟我们一起回地球 |
[13:18] | Earth is where he died. | 他就是死在地球的 |
[13:21] | Over a year ago, if I’m not mistaken. | 一年多前 如果我没弄错的话 |
[13:25] | What are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[13:25] | A hunter. | 猎人 |
[13:28] | As I said previously, | 如我之前所说 |
[13:30] | you and your friends are out of time. | 你和你的朋友都不属于这个时间 |
[13:39] | The brine really is the best part. | 最美妙的是里面的盐水 |
[13:41] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你同意吧 |
[13:44] | As far as I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[13:45] | that’s where the big fish are playing. | 大人物都在那边玩 |
[13:47] | The table appears populated with degenerates and outlaws. | 那张赌桌似乎坐满了恶徒和罪犯 |
[13:51] | It shall be an honor to join their ranks. | 加入他们的行列是莫大的荣幸 |
[13:54] | That depends on your poker face. | 这要看你会不会摆扑克脸 |
[13:56] | I’m afraid this is the only face I have available. | 恐怕我只有这幅表情 |
[14:03] | Winner, player 4. | 四号玩家胜 |
[14:09] | Hello, fellow brigands. | 各位强盗同伴好啊 |
[14:11] | I look forward to playing this game of chance with you. | 我很期待和你们一起赌一把 |
[14:16] | No need to make conversation. | 不用闲聊 |
[14:17] | Next game, enty, please. | 下一局 请下注 |
[14:24] | First down. | 第一轮已下 |
[14:30] | Call the bet. | 请跟 |
[14:35] | To you, sir. | 请亮牌 先生 |
[14:37] | Winner, player 3. | 三号玩家胜 |
[14:41] | That’s a gutsy move there, buddy. | 这一步很大胆嘛 兄弟 |
[14:43] | Why thank you, agreeable companion. | 谢谢你 友善的赌友 |
[14:47] | Place your bets. | 请下注 |
[14:51] | So, it turns out another ship was supposed to arrive when we did, | 原来我们到达时 有另一艘飞船也该到的 |
[14:53] | but it turned around last minute. | 但在最后一刻掉头了 |
[14:54] | Where’d it go? | 它去哪里了 |
[14:55] | Well, it says here, the planet Kitson. | 这上面说 基特森星球 |
[14:58] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[15:01] | Your friend must be a man of perverted desire. | 你们朋友一定是个有变态欲望的人 |
[15:05] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[15:06] | Because the planet of Kitson is a nasty place, | 因为基特森星球是一个肮脏的地方 |
[15:08] | absent any basic scrap of decency. | 毫无正派可言 |
[15:11] | Someone just described Florida. | 有人刚描述了佛罗里达 |
[15:13] | Most are ashamed to utter the word “Kitson” | 很多人都不好意思说出”基特森”这个词 |
[15:16] | as it sounds like the braying of an animal in heat. | 因为听起来像动物发情时叫春的声音 |
[15:19] | There’s even a well-known saying — | 甚至有句众所周知的名言 |
[15:21] | “What happens on the planet of Kitson”… | “在基特森星球发生的事…” |
[15:23] | “Stays on Kitson”? | “就留在基特森”吗 |
[15:25] | No. | 不 |
[15:27] | “Is contagious and burns.” | “会传染 且让人刺痛” |
[15:35] | Bets. | 请下注 |
[15:41] | Player 3 wins again. | 3号玩家又赢了 |
[15:43] | Look at you. | 你真厉害 |
[15:46] | Anthea. | 安西娅 |
[15:47] | How ’bout one for my pal here? | 要不给我朋友也来一杯 |
[15:49] | Maybe I can get some of that good luck of yours to rub off. | 或许我可以从他身上蹭点运气 |
[15:51] | I assure you | 我向你保证 |
[15:52] | luck has nothing to do with it. | 这和运气一点关系都没有 |
[16:00] | Place your bets. | 请下注 |
[16:01] | Now. Shades is all-in. | 墨镜男全押 |
[16:05] | Bets. | 请下注 |
[16:05] | That’s a little bit too rich for my blood, compadre. | 这手牌对我来说有点太高了 老兄 |
[16:08] | That is quite useful to know. | 你的这话很有用 |
[16:10] | Sir, your bet? | 先生 请下注 |
[16:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:12] | I don’t really think you want to go in on this one. | 我觉得你还是不要赌这一把比较好 |
[16:15] | Not to worry. We are in good standing. | 不必担心 我们形势大好 |
[16:17] | And also, I may have found a like-minded friend | 还有 我可能找到了一个志气相投的朋友 |
[16:20] | to join in our adventures. | 可以加入我们的旅程 |
[16:21] | Oh, he’s not our friend. | 他不是我们的朋友 |
[16:23] | Certainly not with that attitude. | 你要是这态度当然不行 |
[16:29] | On second thought, | 我又考虑了一下 |
[16:32] | maybe I will play this hand. | 我还是赌这一把吧 |
[16:41] | All bets in. | 注已下 |
[16:49] | Player 4 wins. | 四号玩家获胜 |
[16:50] | Looks like you could’ve used some of that luck after all. | 你好像还是需要点运气的 |
[16:53] | But you professed the hand as being too rich. | 但你刚刚说这把牌太高了 |
[16:58] | Was that statement intentionally false? | 你那是故意说谎吗 |
[17:00] | You bet your ass it was. | 当然是了 |
[17:02] | See, it didn’t take long to realize | 你看 我没花多久就发现 |
[17:03] | that you are great at cards | 你玩牌很厉害 |
[17:05] | but dumb as hell at people. | 但为人处世却傻得很 |
[17:09] | Thanks for playing, buddy. | 谢谢你跟我玩 老兄 |
[17:26] | There it goes again. | 又来了 |
[17:27] | It’s someone trying to contact the ship. | 有人在联系这艘船 |
[17:29] | Before anybody realizes what happened, | 在其他人反应过来之前 |
[17:31] | we’ll be living like kings | 我们就能像国王一样 |
[17:32] | on the unsullied shores of Leitner. | 住在莱特纳未污染的净土上 |
[18:01] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[18:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你们又是谁 |
[18:03] | I’m the Controller of this ship, | 我是这艘船的管理员 |
[18:05] | and you’re trespassing. | 你们非法闯入了 |
[18:09] | Okay, everybody just suck on some calm. | 好了 大家都冷静一下 |
[18:12] | We’re looking for this man. | 我们在找这个人 |
[18:14] | He was on this ship. | 他之前在这艘船上 |
[18:18] | What’s it worth to, uh — | 你想出什么价… |
[18:22] | What are your bones worth to you, | 你的骨头对你来说价值多少 |
[18:24] | ’cause I’ll break every single one of them | 因为我会打断每一根 |
[18:25] | until you start talking. | 直到你开口为止 |
[18:28] | H-How did you… | 你怎么… |
[18:29] | Okay! Okay… | 好 好 |
[18:31] | W-We didn’t hurt him or do anything wrong. | 我们没伤害他 也没做何事错事 |
[18:32] | We just — They’re outlaws. | 我们只是…他们是罪犯 |
[18:34] | We could have turned them in, but we didn’t. | 我们本可以举报他们的 但是我们没有 |
[18:37] | We just took their ship and let them go | 我们只是抢走他们的飞船 放他们走了 |
[18:40] | ’cause we’re nice. | 因为我们是好人 |
[18:41] | Them? | 他们 |
[18:42] | Yeah, that — | 对 |
[18:44] | ah, that guy and his friend, some creepy bald dude. | 那个人和他那个吓人的光头朋友 |
[18:48] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[18:51] | Fitz — he’s here and not alone. | 菲兹在这儿 而且不是一个人 |
[18:57] | Do you guys need anything else? | 你们还需要什么吗 |
[18:59] | Those. | 那个 |
[19:01] | They’re all yours. | 都归你们的了 |
[19:03] | They look really good. | 看起来很不错 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God. So good. Take some. Food. | 天呐 太好了 吃一些吧 |
[19:15] | Where did our friends go? | 我们的朋友去哪了 |
[19:16] | On this planet, it could be one of two places — | 在这个星球上 只有两个地方 |
[19:19] | the casino or the brothels, | 不是赌场就是妓院 |
[19:22] | depending on how well they did at the casino. | 这取决于他们在赌场的表现 |
[19:26] | You lost everything. | 你全输光了 |
[19:28] | He intentionally deceived me. | 他故意骗我 |
[19:31] | It’s called bluffing. | 这叫唬人 |
[19:32] | You should know. You do it all the time. | 你应该知道的 你一直都这么做 |
[19:34] | I most certainly do not. | 我才不呢 |
[19:36] | You’re a robot pretending to be a human. | 你是个假装人类的机器人 |
[19:39] | That’s bluffing. | 那就是唬人 |
[19:40] | I am not a robot. | 我不是机器人 |
[19:42] | Chronicom. | 长生人 |
[19:44] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[19:46] | Were you bluffing | 当你说 |
[19:48] | when you said I was your best friend? | 我是你最好的朋友时 也是在唬人吗 |
[19:54] | What does it matter? | 那重要吗 |
[19:56] | I have disappointed you, | 我让你失望了 |
[19:58] | and we may be, as they say, down on our luck, | 我们也许是如人所说 运气不好 |
[20:01] | but there are other ways to earn money. | 但是还有别的办法赢钱 |
[20:07] | How? | 怎么赢 |
[20:08] | The brothels of Kitson. | 基特森妓院 |
[20:10] | We are both healthy | 我们俩都是健康 |
[20:12] | and not unattractive specimens, | 且还算有吸引力的人 |
[20:14] | and I am well-versed in over 130 — | 我精通将近130… |
[20:16] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[20:19] | Brothels are not an option. | 死也不能去妓院 |
[20:25] | Then perhaps a game | 那或许玩个 |
[20:29] | that doesn’t require bluffing | 完全不需要唬人 |
[20:31] | but has a strategy | 且其策略 |
[20:32] | based entirely on mathematical odds. | 纯粹基于数学概率的游戏吧 |
[20:35] | Why wouldn’t you start with that game? | 你怎么不先说这个游戏 |
[20:38] | Because the stakes are very high. | 因为赌注非常高 |
[20:42] | How high? | 多高 |
[20:53] | Guess you don’t need much muscle | 虽然肌肉少 |
[20:54] | when you have a sizable brain. | 不过脑子够大也行 |
[21:01] | You earned a very good price. | 你的估价很高 |
[21:02] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[21:06] | I’m the collateral? | 我是抵押品 |
[21:07] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[21:08] | If you lose, you will be sold into slavery. | 如果你输了 你会被卖为奴隶 |
[21:11] | No. Oh, God, no, please. | 不 天呐 不要 |
[21:15] | No, no, please! Please, oh, God! | 不要 不要啊 |
[21:17] | Your seat is now available. | 你有座了 |
[21:21] | I — yeah, yeah, no. | 我…不要 |
[21:22] | This was your idea. You play. | 这可是你的主意 你去玩啊 |
[21:24] | I’m the one who has to count the tiles. | 我要来数牌 |
[21:27] | I will signal you using a high-pitched tone | 我会用高音调给你发信号 |
[21:29] | that only human ears can register. | 这种信号只有人耳听得到 |
[21:31] | One tone for a hold, two tones for hit. | 一声是过 两声是要牌 |
[21:44] | Also, make sure you do not get a 14. | 此外 千万别抓到14 |
[21:47] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[21:48] | What’s that mean? Don’t get a 14? | 那什么意思 别抓到14 |
[21:54] | Let’s begin the game, shall we? | 我们开始游戏吧 好吗 |
[22:04] | Once we get inside, | 等我们进去了 |
[22:06] | we’ll separate and search, and if he’s not here… | 我们就分开找 如果他不在这里 |
[22:09] | He better be dead. | 那他不如是死了 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么 |
[22:11] | Better dead than in the brothels. | 那也比在妓院强 |
[22:28] | Welcome to the House of Games. | 欢迎来到赌屋 |
[22:30] | Please check your weapons | 请寄存武器 |
[22:32] | and moral high ground. | 放下道德观念 |
[22:35] | Robots, droids, mechs, | 机器人 人形机器人 机械人 |
[22:39] | cyborgs, and synths are strictly prohibited. | 半机械人和合成人严禁入内 |
[22:43] | Violators will be removed and executed. | 违规者将被驱逐并处死 |
[23:01] | – Are you feeling okay? – Are you? | -你感觉还好吗 -你呢 |
[23:03] | – I asked you first. – I asked you second. | -我先问你的 -我后问你的 |
[23:07] | On 3. | 到三一起说 |
[23:09] | 1, 2, 3… | 一 二 三 |
[23:11] | – I’m tripping balls. – I’m not okay at all. | -我嗨大了 -我一点也不好 |
[23:12] | – I’m tripping balls. – Oh, we seem to be experiencing | -我嗨翻天了 -我们似乎是对 |
[23:15] | some kind of adverse reaction to something. | 某种东西产生了不良反应 |
[23:22] | Perhaps the atmosphere. | 可能是这里的大气 |
[23:25] | Maybe sending Davis back to the Zephyr was a bad idea. | 也许让戴维斯回和风去不是个好主意 |
[23:27] | No, I’m sure this is just temporary. | 不 这肯定只是暂时的 |
[23:29] | Our bodies will adjust. | 我们的身体会适应的 |
[23:37] | Welcom. | 欢迎 |
[23:51] | So pretty. | 好漂亮啊 |
[24:04] | I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说了 |
[24:07] | I don’t think it’s the atmosphere. | 我觉得不是大气的关系 |
[24:08] | No. That was silly. | 是啊 那想法太傻了 |
[24:11] | It’s clearly | 显然 |
[24:12] | p-psychopharmacological- expiali… | 是有精神药理学…解释的… |
[24:16] | – docious. – Docious! | -美妙啊 -美妙 |
[24:21] | I think it was the things, | 我觉得是那个 |
[24:23] | the little puffies that we ate. | 我们吃的那个圆饼 |
[24:26] | Bad little puffies. | 坏圆饼 |
[24:28] | Davis ate, like, six. | 戴维斯吃了六个呢 |
[24:41] | I hope he’s okay. | 希望他没事 |
[24:49] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[24:53] | I ate the yummies. | 我吃了那些好吃的 |
[24:56] | Who else had them? | 还有谁吃了 |
[24:59] | Daisy, Simmons, all those giraffes. | 黛西 西蒙斯 还有那些长颈鹿 |
[25:04] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[25:06] | Do not mo– | 别… |
[25:08] | Do not move. | 别动 |
[25:09] | I’m gonna try and reach them. | 我要去联系她们 |
[25:11] | Stay. | 别动 |
[25:31] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[25:32] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 |
[25:37] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这儿 |
[25:40] | Because we’re on a mission. | 因为我们在执行任务 |
[25:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:45] | What is the mission? | 什么任务 |
[25:47] | The mission is… | 任务是 |
[25:52] | Ladies’ night! | 女士之夜 |
[25:53] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[26:01] | Do you remember when we first met? | 你记得我们刚认识时吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:04] | You lived in a van. | 你当时住在货车里 |
[26:06] | And it really smelled. | 而且车里好臭 |
[26:08] | – No, it didn’t. – Yeah. | -才不呢 -就是臭 |
[26:10] | We called it the Fartmobile. | 我们还说它是屁车呢 |
[26:15] | You had — You had big hair. | 你那时头发好长 |
[26:18] | You had big… nerd face. | 你那时长了张大书呆子脸 |
[26:23] | Do you — What house are you in, hm? | 你是哪个学院的 |
[26:24] | Gryffindor? | 格兰芬多吗 |
[26:26] | Ravenclaw. Girl, please. | 拉文克劳 拜托 |
[26:30] | Do you know any spells? | 你会什么咒语吗 |
[26:33] | Expecto Patronum! | 呼神护卫 |
[26:46] | Hello, little monkey Fitz. | 你好 小猴子菲兹 |
[26:53] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[26:55] | This might sound so weird, | 这听上去可能很怪 |
[27:00] | but I feel such a strong connection to you, | 但我觉得跟你特别有共鸣 |
[27:03] | like we’re both different parts | 就好像我们是同一 |
[27:06] | of the same cosmic being. | 宇宙生物的不同部分 |
[27:11] | Do you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[27:15] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[27:18] | I — | 我… |
[27:19] | Your ship or mine? | 去你的船还是我的 |
[27:28] | I’m a secret agent in space. | 我是一个身处太空的秘密特工 |
[27:35] | I’m supposed to be watching… | 我是应该盯着… |
[27:54] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[27:59] | Davis, you in here? | 戴维斯 你在这里吗 |
[28:01] | Got you some animal crackers, you big, dumb baby. | 给你找了些动物饼干 你个蠢蛋 |
[28:07] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[28:18] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[28:22] | Davis, wake up. | 戴维斯 醒醒 |
[28:24] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[28:24] | Davis! Wake up! | 戴维斯 醒醒 |
[28:30] | That guy is like some sort of | 那人就像个 |
[28:32] | shape-shifting contortionist assassin. | 会变形的柔术刺客 |
[28:36] | Yeah, I’m sure he is, reliable witness. | 是啊 当然了 可靠证人 |
[28:38] | Any idea where he went? | 知道他去哪了吗 |
[28:42] | Animal crackers. | 动物饼干 |
[28:44] | Great. | 这可好 |
[28:48] | Things were definitely getting weird. | 情况真是越来越奇怪了 |
[28:51] | An alien had just propositioned me at the bar… | 刚有个外星人在酒吧里跟我约炮 |
[28:57] | …my little British friend was missing… | 我的小英国朋友不见了 |
[29:03] | …and everyone around me | 我周围的所有人 |
[29:05] | smelled like cheese. | 都一股芝士味儿 |
[29:09] | Panic was starting to take hold | 我开始感到惶恐 |
[29:11] | when I suddenly noticed a dainty pair of feet. | 但突然发现了一双小脚 |
[29:17] | Don’t worry, everybody. | 别担心 各位 |
[29:18] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[29:27] | I think my parents are mice. | 我觉得我父母是老鼠 |
[29:30] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry for dragging you across the universe. | 真抱歉拖着你穿过宇宙 |
[29:35] | No, don’t be. | 不 不用 |
[29:37] | It’s good. | 没事的 |
[29:39] | It’s only made us closer. | 这让我们更亲近了 |
[29:40] | I just miss Fitz so much. | 我真的好想念菲兹 |
[29:44] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 嗯 我真遗憾 |
[29:47] | I wish I had my own Fitz. | 我希望我也有个菲兹 |
[29:49] | Well, not Fitz, but, you know… | 当然不是菲兹啦 但是… |
[29:51] | No, I know. | 我明白 |
[29:52] | You’ve had just awful luck in that department. | 你在那方面的运气太差了 |
[29:55] | It’s so sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[29:58] | But you are so strong now and so confident. | 但你现在是那么强壮 那么自信 |
[30:03] | I’m so proud of you. | 我好为你骄傲 |
[30:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:07] | It means so much coming from you. | 你这么说对我意义重大 |
[30:09] | You just mean so much. You’re my best friend. | 你对我好重要 你是我最好的朋友 |
[30:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:12] | – Your skin is so soft. – I know. | -你的皮肤好软 -我知道 |
[30:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:23] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:28] | I mean, it sounds almost like a dolphin. | 听上去几乎像是海豚 |
[30:38] | Hit me. | 来 |
[30:42] | 25. Well played, sir. | 25 很好 先生 |
[30:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:57] | Come on, green bean. I don’t got all day. | 快点吧 绿豆 我可没时间耗一天 |
[31:05] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:08] | No. No, please. | 不要 |
[31:09] | No. No, no, oh, God. Oh, my God. | 不要不要 天呐 |
[31:11] | Oh, please, please, please, please. | 不要 不要 |
[31:13] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[31:14] | Please, oh, God, oh, God. | 不要 天呐 |
[31:19] | What the hell was that? | 那是搞什么 |
[31:21] | Never hit on 4. | 手里有4时别要牌 |
[31:29] | Five players remain. Begin Round 6. | 只剩五名玩家 第六局开始 |
[31:34] | Players, please place your wagers. | 各位玩家 请下注 |
[31:50] | Would you like to place a wager, sir? | 您要下注吗 先生 |
[31:53] | Sir? | 先生 |
[31:55] | Sorry, yes. My turn. | 抱歉 是的 该我了 |
[32:01] | What are the odds of me getting a 7 or less? | 我拿到小于等于7的牌的概率有多大 |
[32:08] | Any dealer caught giving odds | 庄家如果泄露概率 |
[32:09] | is fed to Mr. Kitson’s Vrellnexian. | 会被拉去喂基特森先生的维罗尼辛 |
[32:13] | Sorry. I didn’t know that. | 抱歉 这我不知道 |
[32:18] | Uh, okay, hm. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | So, to hit or to fold… | 是要 还是放弃呢 |
[32:29] | That is the question now. | 这是现在的问题 |
[32:52] | A synth. | 合成人 |
[32:54] | Everybody, vacate the room. | 所有人 离开房间 |
[33:01] | The two of you arrived together. | 你俩是一起来的 |
[33:03] | No, that was just a coincidence. | 不 那只是个巧合 |
[33:05] | Which would explain your good fortune. | 怪不得你好运连连 |
[33:09] | See that he and his robot friend stay put. | 看住他和他的机器人朋友 |
[33:12] | Mr. Kitson would want to deal with them personally. | 基特森先生会想亲自处理他们的 |
[33:25] | Back away from the computer. | 离电脑远点 |
[33:30] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[33:38] | Totally evaporated. | 完全化成烟了 |
[33:41] | Big guy’s two for two. | 本牛人两发两中 |
[33:42] | Yeah, well, he got away, big guy, | 他是逃跑了 牛人 |
[33:45] | and you totally destroyed our fuse box. | 而且你还打坏了我们的保险盒 |
[33:50] | But where did he go? | 但他去哪了 |
[33:54] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[33:55] | who was he trying to contact? | 他是在联系谁 |
[34:01] | I’m never eating alien food again. | 我再也不要吃外星食物了 |
[34:05] | No, but is it possible to share auditory hallucinations? | 不 但我们可能听到一样的幻音吗 |
[34:07] | I think this is something different. | 我觉得这不是那么回事 |
[34:14] | And why does nobody else seem bothered by it? | 那为什么其他人似乎都没受影响 |
[34:16] | Maybe it’s only perceptible to humans. | 或许只有人类听得到 |
[34:19] | Like a secret signal. | 就像秘密信号 |
[34:25] | – Fitz. – Fitz. | -菲兹 -菲兹 |
[34:29] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[34:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:38] | I’m rebooting you. | 我在重启你 |
[34:40] | I am not comfortable with this level of intimacy, | 我不喜欢这样的亲密程度 |
[34:42] | even with my best friend. | 哪怕是跟我最好的朋友 |
[34:45] | Well, you shouldn’t set off a bloody air-raid alarm, should you? | 那你就别发出空袭警报啊 |
[34:50] | Whoops. | 糟糕 |
[34:51] | Whoops? | 糟糕 |
[34:52] | What’s whoops? | 什么糟糕 |
[34:53] | That noise you refer to as an air-raid alarm, | 你所谓的空袭警报 |
[34:58] | it is, in fact, a remote override of my system. | 其实是对我系统的远程覆写 |
[35:01] | Something did that to you? | 有什么东西控制了你吗 |
[35:02] | Not a thing. A Chronicom. | 不是东西 是个长生人 |
[35:05] | I fear we are in grave danger. | 我们现在恐怕非常危险 |
[35:07] | I’m pretty sure Chronicoms are the least of our worries. | 长生人现在才不是我们最该担心的 |
[35:09] | You are unaware of the varietals of Chronicoms. | 你并不了解长生人的种类 |
[35:12] | I, for instance, am an anthropologist. | 比如说 我是名人类学家 |
[35:14] | My primary functions are intended for research | 我的主要功能是研究 |
[35:16] | and sensual gratification. | 和感官满足 |
[35:20] | Moving swiftly on to the types of ones that are coming here. | 快进到要过来的那种呢 |
[35:24] | Those would be hunters. | 那是猎人 |
[35:33] | Welcome to the House of Games. | 欢迎来到赌屋 |
[35:34] | Please check your weapons and — | 请寄存武器 |
[35:51] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[35:55] | Hello. | 起来了 |
[36:02] | Do those guys look like | 那些人看上去 |
[36:04] | the guy that we have tied up on the Zephyr? | 像我们绑在了和风上的人吗 |
[36:07] | I see them, too, which means they’re very real, | 我也看到了 所以他们是真实的 |
[36:10] | and they’re here for Fitz. | 他们是来抓菲兹的 |
[36:11] | They’ll have to get by me first. | 他们得先过我这关 |
[36:19] | That was way off. | 偏了好多 |
[36:22] | Shut down. | 关机 |
[36:24] | Which can only mean I am decommissioned. | 那么我就是被废弃了 |
[36:29] | I am useless now. | 我现在没用了 |
[36:30] | I have soiled the integrity of Chronicoms. | 我玷污了长生人的名誉 |
[36:33] | The name Enoch will be an unspeakable sound. | 伊诺克这个名字将成为禁语 |
[36:36] | This isn’t helping. | 这可没用 |
[36:39] | We need to find a way out of here | 我们需要想办法出去 |
[36:40] | or they’re gonna skin us alive. | 否则他们会活剥了我们的皮 |
[36:41] | They can have my skin. I don’t need it anymore. | 他们拿走我的皮肤好了 我也不需要了 |
[36:44] | It is my uniform of shame. | 它不过是我的耻辱制服 |
[36:45] | You’re not useless, Enoch, okay? | 你才不没用呢 伊诺克 好吗 |
[36:48] | You’re not. | 你不没用 |
[36:49] | So please, shut up and help me get thi– | 拜托了 闭嘴 帮我… |
[36:54] | What is that smell? | 那是什么味儿 |
[36:56] | The foul stench of the name Enoch. | 伊诺克这名字的恶臭 |
[36:58] | No, it’s coming from him. What is that? | 不 是他身上发出的 是什么 |
[37:01] | He’s a Crepetolian. | 他是柯佩多人 |
[37:03] | Their blood is 75% sulfur. | 他们的血液含75%的硫磺 |
[37:16] | I got him. Fire! | 让我来 开火 |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:22] | You go. I got it from here. | 你去吧 我能行的 |
[37:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:25] | Yeah. If I can’t quake it, I’ll break it. | 嗯 如果震不了 就轰碎 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:28] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:30] | Sorry, boys. | 抱歉了 各位 |
[37:33] | It’s ladies’ night. | 今晚可是女士之夜 |
[37:53] | Why do I exist? | 我为什么存在 |
[37:55] | I am nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[37:57] | I’m a speck of dust in the infinite. | 我不过是无垠中的一粒尘埃 |
[38:00] | – Okay, Enoch — – An afterthought | -好了 伊诺克 -黑色空虚 |
[38:03] | in the worm-ridden mind of the black void. | 长满蛀虫的头脑中的马后炮 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna need you to spark up. So | 我需要你打个火花 |
[38:11] | you take a break from being infinite nothing | 你能先别做无垠的什么都不是 |
[38:13] | and do that for me? | 为我振作起来吗 |
[38:14] | Why would I do anything when there is no purpose? | 如果没有目的 我又为何要做任何事 |
[38:17] | We will all soon be dust and rust. | 我们很快都将成为尘埃和锈迹 |
[38:20] | ‘Cause you’re my best friend. | 因为你是我做好的朋友 |
[38:22] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[38:24] | That’s your purpose. | 那就是你的目的 |
[38:29] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬人 |
[38:30] | No. I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[38:36] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, because you are — | 真不敢相信我要这么说 因为你 |
[38:38] | Chronicom. Decommissioned. | 长生人 已废弃 |
[38:40] | Gonna say a massive pain in the ass, but… | 我是想说非常烦人的 但 |
[38:45] | You’ve grown on me. | 我们日久生同志情 |
[38:48] | So, yeah. | 所以 是的 |
[38:51] | You are my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[39:00] | For you, my best friend, | 为你 我最好的朋友 |
[39:04] | I would do anything. | 我可以做任何事 |
[39:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:14] | P-Pardon me, sir, | 不好意思 先生 |
[39:15] | but I have reason to believe that my husband, | 但我有理由相信 我丈夫 |
[39:17] | sorry, uh, my future husband is behind that door. | 抱歉 我未来的丈夫就在那扇门后 |
[39:21] | And what reason is that? | 那是因为什么 |
[39:23] | Uh, the — the — the dolphin told me | 海豚用专为我发出的 |
[39:24] | in a secret signal only I can hear | 只有我能听到的 |
[39:26] | that was meant just for me. | 秘密信号告诉我的 |
[39:29] | You need to lay off those puffs, lady. | 你得少吃点圆饼了 女士 |
[39:31] | Is it that obvious? | 那么明显吗 |
[39:33] | You’ve been under that gaming table for the last 20 minutes. | 你在那张赌桌下待了20分钟了 |
[39:36] | That long? | 那么久吗 |
[39:40] | I’ve lost my mind. | 我简直疯了 |
[39:41] | I’ve completely lost my mind. | 我真是完全疯了 |
[40:10] | Please let that be the last of them. | 拜托 再没了吧 |
[40:20] | I don’t even know what I’m doing here. | 我都不知道我来这里做什么 |
[40:22] | Then maybe it’s best you just go on home. | 那或许你最好还是回家去 |
[40:25] | This isn’t a place for a nice girl like you. | 这里不适合你这样的好姑娘 |
[40:46] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[40:58] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[41:06] | Jemma Simmons? | 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[41:09] | You should not be here. | 你不该在这里的 |
[41:23] | They have nice stars here. | 这里的星星真好看 |
[41:26] | Seen better, seen worse. | 见过更好的 也见过更糟的 |
[41:40] | Okay. It’s ready. | 好 准备好了 |
[41:43] | How many do you think there are? | 你觉得有多少 |
[41:45] | Stars? I don’t know. | 星星吗 不知道 |
[41:47] | Not stars. | 不是说星星啦 |
[41:49] | Guess we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就能知道了 |
[42:02] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[42:10] | Seen better, seen worse. | 见过更好的 也见过更糟的 |
[42:14] | Let’s go make a mess. | 我们去搞破坏吧 |