时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Leopold Fitz is a wanted man. | 利奥波德·菲兹被通缉了 |
[00:05] | Wanted for what? | 罪名是什么 |
[00:06] | Tampering with the universe. | 篡改宇宙 |
[00:08] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[00:14] | You should not be here. | 你不该在这里的 |
[00:16] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[00:17] | So, Fake Coulson put a parasite in this man. | 所以假科尔森往他体内注入了一种寄生虫 |
[00:20] | And implanted him with this… | 还给他植入了这个 |
[00:27] | Everybody down! | 大家趴下 |
[00:28] | Where did it go? | 它去哪了 |
[00:30] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[00:38] | one of the guys in there is the spitting image of Phil Coulson. | 里面有个人跟菲尔·科尔森长得一模一样 |
[00:41] | – Let’s go! – I’ve got the girl in my sights. | -我们走吧 -我看到那姑娘了 |
[00:43] | – Any sign of him? – Not yet. | -看到他了吗 -还没有 |
[00:46] | If you’re not gonna kill me, then what do you want? | 如果你不打算杀了我 那你想干什么 |
[00:49] | You’re about to find out. | 你会知道的 |
[01:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:21] | I like watching you sleep. | 我喜欢看你睡觉 |
[01:27] | This whole island’s like a sound machine. | 这个岛就像台声音机器 |
[01:31] | Was I snoring? | 我打鼾了吗 |
[01:33] | Little bit. | 有一点 |
[02:27] | Why…am I dizzy? | 我怎么晕晕的 |
[02:31] | Because you have violent tendencies. | 因为你有暴力倾向 |
[02:34] | A little concoction in the water you drank. | 你喝的水里面放了点东西 |
[02:36] | But nap time’s over. | 但小睡该结束了 |
[03:00] | We’re pretty isolated out here. | 这里与世隔绝 |
[03:02] | Shouldn’t be any interference. | 应该不会有人打扰 |
[03:04] | It’s a bag and gag. | 抓人堵嘴 |
[03:06] | Keep it simple. Check in when you’re done. | 不要节外生枝 结束后汇报 |
[03:08] | So serious for such a pretty face. | 这么好看的脸太严肃了 |
[03:13] | Snow. | 小雪 |
[03:15] | Pax and Jaco are gone. | 帕克斯和捷科都不在了 |
[03:18] | You’re all I’ve got. | 我只有你了 |
[03:19] | I need to know you can handle this. | 我必须确定你能完成任务 |
[03:21] | Yes, Sarge. I’ve got it. | 放心 萨吉 我可以的 |
[03:23] | Unless you’d rather go. | 除非你想自己去 |
[03:26] | I’d be happy to keep our guest company. | 我很乐意陪着我们的客人 |
[03:28] | She has so much potential. | 她很有潜力 |
[03:31] | You know… you’re gonna do great. | 知道吗 你肯定能做好 |
[03:35] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[03:37] | Later, then. | 那晚点见 |
[03:40] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[03:58] | Well, look at us. | 看看咱们俩 |
[04:02] | All by our lonesomes at last. | 终于只剩我们了 |
[04:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[04:07] | Why am I here? | 为什么抓我来 |
[04:10] | I’m gonna turn you. | 我要转变你 |
[04:41] | Director. We just got word. | 局长 我们收到消息 |
[04:43] | Deke Shaw’s out of surgery. | 迪克·肖手术完成了 |
[04:45] | He’s sedated. | 打了镇定剂 |
[04:46] | It’s hard to imagine him actually quiet. | 好难想象他安静的样子 |
[04:49] | Small miracles, I guess. | 算是个小奇迹吧 |
[04:53] | It looks like he’ll be fine. | 看起来他没什么大碍 |
[05:18] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[05:20] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[05:24] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[05:27] | I’ve been working the prisoners. | 我一直在审讯犯人 |
[05:29] | Haven’t gotten anything useful except they, uh — | 但还没问出什么有用信息 只知道 |
[05:32] | they call their boss Sarge. | 他们叫他们的老大萨吉 |
[05:35] | The big guy barely talks, | 那个大个子沉默少言 |
[05:36] | and the squirrelly kid won’t stop — | 而那个疯小子却说个不停 |
[05:38] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[05:40] | – I know you and Keller were — – You don’t have to. | -我知道你跟凯勒… -你不用这样 |
[05:44] | – May’s out there somewhere. – I have people working on that. | -梅还下落不明 -我让人处理那事了 |
[05:48] | Just take a minute. | 你休息一下 |
[05:50] | You lost someone. That’s never easy. | 你失去了一个人 这很痛苦 |
[05:53] | I’m getting used to losing people. | 我已经习惯失去了 |
[05:59] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选择 |
[06:01] | This isn’t a job I take lightly. | 这份工作不容我掉以轻心 |
[06:03] | I have to be responsible for everyone. | 我得对所有人负责 |
[06:05] | I wasn’t getting in the way of that. | 我又没妨碍你 |
[06:06] | I was afraid — | 我害怕… |
[06:08] | afraid that I couldn’t measure up to Coulson. | 害怕自己会辜负科尔森的遗志 |
[06:11] | And now his double’s out there | 而现在 他的替身 |
[06:14] | killing people, and we’ve lost… | 在到处杀人 而我们失去了… |
[06:21] | We’ve lost agents. | 我们失去了太多特工 |
[06:24] | I feel like I’m losing control. | 我觉得我快要失控了 |
[06:29] | You used to be the one I turned to. | 以前我会找你倾诉 |
[06:34] | What do you want, Mack? | 你想怎么做 迈克 |
[06:36] | I take your orders without question. | 我会毫不迟疑地执行你的命令 |
[06:40] | You need more from me… | 你还需要我做什么别的吗 |
[06:43] | Boss? | 头儿 |
[06:47] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜也是 |
[06:57] | Benson’s working on that bird creature, | 本森在研究那个鸟形生物 |
[06:59] | so we should have an answer as to what it is soon. | 所以我们应该很快就知道它是什么了 |
[07:02] | Are you sure Benson’s up for this? | 你确定本森能胜任这项工作吗 |
[07:04] | I mean, he has his demons, but we all do. | 他是有心魔 但我们每个人都有 |
[07:10] | Did he make a mistake with Keller? | 他在凯勒的事上犯错了吗 |
[07:13] | I don’t know, but, um… | 我不知道 但是… |
[07:15] | you might want to keep an eye on him… | 你最好盯着他点 |
[07:18] | Director. | 局长 |
[07:24] | There is no hope, | 没有希望了 |
[07:27] | only loss. | 只有失去 |
[07:31] | Decommissioned. | 被废弃 |
[07:34] | Hunted. | 被猎杀 |
[07:37] | I have become a cautionary tale | 我已经成了被用来 |
[07:40] | used to steer children away from a life of crime and excess. | 劝孩子远离犯罪与放肆的警世寓言 |
[07:46] | Would it be rude to turn him off? | 把他关掉会不会太粗鲁 |
[07:47] | His constant complaining is giving me a headache. | 他喋喋不休的抱怨让我头疼 |
[07:51] | Yeah, well, you are the Puff-Head who got high | 是你这个笨蛋嗑嗨了 |
[07:53] | and shot up our super-threatening fuse box, so… | 打坏了我们”危险”的保险盒 所以… |
[07:56] | Never mind. Sorry I was wrong. | 算了 我错了 |
[07:57] | The source of the headache is Piper. | 让我头疼的是派珀 |
[07:59] | Definitely Piper. | 绝对是派珀 |
[08:00] | Okay, Enoch, we made… | 好了 伊诺克 我们在 |
[08:03] | a lot of noise on Kitson, | 基特森弄出了很大动静 |
[08:04] | and we only have enough fuel for one more jump left, | 而我们剩下的燃料只够一次跳跃了 |
[08:06] | So we can’t hang around up here. | 所以我们不能待在这里 |
[08:07] | Yeah, we need to plot a course. | 对 我们需要规划一条航线 |
[08:09] | Who was that bounty hunter, and why would he have taken Fitz? | 那个赏金猎人是谁 他为什么抓走菲兹 |
[08:13] | Poor Fitz. | 可怜的菲兹 |
[08:15] | Though now I walk alone, | 虽然我现在是一个人 |
[08:17] | I will never forget my one and only friend. | 我永远不会忘记我唯一的朋友 |
[08:22] | Your only friend? | 你唯一的朋友 |
[08:24] | But you have us. | 但你还有我们 |
[08:26] | When last we met, | 上次见面时 |
[08:27] | I forcibly abducted your team | 我强行绑架了你们小队 |
[08:29] | and sent you all into a dystopian future. | 把你们都送去了一个反乌托邦的未来 |
[08:32] | Yeah, maybe not the best start, | 对 或许这不是个好开始 |
[08:34] | but in the end, you really came through. | 但最终 是你救了我们 |
[08:37] | I did? | 是吗 |
[08:39] | In the future, you sacrificed yourself for us. | 在未来 你牺牲自己救了我们 |
[08:41] | Without you, we never would have been able to get home | 没有你 我们就回不了家 |
[08:43] | and save Earth from destruction. | 并拯救地球免遭毁灭 |
[08:46] | The human race has survived | 人类避免了 |
[08:49] | its extinction-level event? | 那起灭绝事件吗 |
[08:51] | And it was all because of…you. | 这都多亏了你 |
[08:55] | Our very, very good friend. | 我们非常非常好的朋友 |
[08:58] | But if I have completed my mission, | 但如果我已经完成了我的任务 |
[09:02] | why are Chronicom hunters after me? | 为什么长生人猎人还要追杀我 |
[09:04] | We thought those guys were from the Confederacy. | 我们认为那些人是联盟的 |
[09:07] | That would be much preferred. | 那倒是好了 |
[09:08] | Hunters are the most feared of the Chronicoms — | 猎人是长生人中最可怕的 |
[09:11] | relentless. | 不依不饶 |
[09:12] | They will never release Fitz. | 他们绝不会释放菲兹 |
[09:15] | And I will never stop fighting. | 那我就绝不停止斗争 |
[09:18] | I saw Fitz with my own eyes. I’m not going to quit now. | 我亲眼看见了菲兹 我绝不会现在放弃 |
[09:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[09:31] | Davis, you junkie, what did you do? | 戴维斯 你个呆子 你做了什么 |
[09:32] | It wasn’t me! Something’s hit us. | 不是我 有东西击中了我们 |
[09:35] | Nav-Systems, thrusters — everything’s down. | 导航系统 推进器 全都停止了 |
[09:44] | Get us back online. | 赶紧重启飞船 |
[09:45] | Plot a course to the nearest system. | 规划航线去最近的星系 |
[09:53] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[10:08] | You keep staring like that, | 你老这么盯着我 |
[10:09] | my head’s bound to catch fire. | 我的脑袋肯定要着火了 |
[10:12] | Fine by me. | 我不介意 |
[10:16] | No wonder Snow likes you. | 难怪小雪喜欢你 |
[10:19] | Between us, | 说实话 |
[10:20] | that girl might enjoy her job a little too much. | 那姑娘对她的工作可能有点太享受了 |
[10:25] | But she’s loyal, | 但是她很忠诚 |
[10:26] | so what can you do? | 所以又能怎样呢 |
[10:31] | I’ve been to a lot of worlds, | 我去过很多世界 |
[10:33] | some good, some garbage. | 有好的 有坏的 |
[10:36] | But I’ve never been to one where people recognize my face. | 但我从没在哪里被认出来过 |
[10:42] | But it’s not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[10:44] | Everyone’s acting like they know me. | 所有人都一副认识我的样子 |
[10:51] | You seem to hate me most of all. | 你看上去是最恨我的人 |
[10:57] | So let’s get into it. | 那我们开始吧 |
[11:13] | It won’t take the Remorath long to get through that door. | 雷默斯用不了多久就会冲破那扇门 |
[11:15] | Then it’s lights out, claws out. | 然后就是熄灯大战了 |
[11:17] | – We need guns. – On it. | -我们需要枪 -我去拿 |
[11:18] | – And cover. Give me a hand? – Yeah. | -还需要掩护 帮我一把 -好 |
[11:22] | A ship identical to the many that surround us | 一艘和包围了我们的这些飞船一样的船 |
[11:25] | came after Fitz and me. | 之前袭击了我和菲兹 |
[11:27] | We barely escaped in the ejection pod. | 我们乘坐弹射舱才勉强逃走 |
[11:30] | Piper. | 派珀 |
[11:31] | Take aim. As soon as they’re inside, open fire. | 瞄准 他们一进来就开火 |
[11:34] | – Copy that. – Ready. | -收到 -准备好了 |
[11:35] | If they wanted us dead, | 要是他们想杀死我们 |
[11:37] | they would cut this ship in two. | 那就会把这艘船劈成两半了 |
[11:39] | Dropping aliens is what I do. | 我最擅长干掉外星人了 |
[11:43] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[11:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:45] | Perhaps it is not the Confederacy at all. | 也许根本就不是联盟 |
[11:48] | Enoch! No, no, stop! | 伊诺克 不 停下 |
[12:13] | Hello, Atarah. | 你好 阿塔拉 |
[12:17] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[12:19] | It has been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[12:21] | You look the same. | 你看上去一点都没变 |
[12:23] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[12:25] | You know this woman? | 你认识这女人吗 |
[12:27] | I have no gender. | 我没有性别 |
[12:29] | I am a Chronicom. | 我是长生人 |
[12:31] | A particularly lethal one | 还是个很危险的长生人 |
[12:33] | and no fan of mine. | 而且不喜欢我 |
[12:35] | Before I came to Earth, Atarah was my superior and — | 在我来到地球之前 阿塔拉是我的上级 |
[12:38] | We have pursued you for some time. | 我们找了你好久 |
[12:41] | Enoch, you are to be judged for tampering with the universe. | 伊诺克 你将因篡改宇宙而受到审判 |
[12:49] | Then I will face my punishment. | 那我将接受我的惩罚 |
[12:55] | – Come on, man. Not cool. – Don’t lock us in here. | -伙计 这可不地道 -别把我们关在这里 |
[12:57] | We hardly even know that Enoch. | 我们都不认识那个伊诺克 |
[12:58] | Yeah, and my buddy here is nursing a wicked hangover. | 没错 而且我这位朋友还在严重的宿醉中 |
[13:00] | I mean, can we at least get some water or something? | 至少能给我们一些水吗 |
[13:02] | He gets cranky! | 他会发脾气的 |
[13:06] | Cranky? | 发脾气 |
[13:07] | I was being nice. You’re a whiny bitch. | 我已经说得够好听的了 你就是个叽歪鬼 |
[13:21] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:22] | We thought this was a Confederacy ship. | 我们以为这是联盟飞船 |
[13:26] | It was, and now it’s not. | 曾经是 现在不是了 |
[13:32] | Atarah. | 阿塔拉 |
[13:33] | Even for you, this is highly aggressive. | 就算是你 这也未免太狠辣 |
[13:36] | Why have you taken such action? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[13:38] | In order to survive. | 为了生存 |
[13:46] | You’re being purposefully ominous. | 你在有意阴沉 |
[13:49] | You’re hiding something. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[13:52] | Our home world has been destroyed. | 我们的母星被毁了 |
[13:55] | All that remains of the Chronicom race | 剩下幸存的长生人 |
[13:57] | are aboard this fleet. | 都在这支舰队上 |
[13:58] | Chronyca-2 is gone? | 2号长生星被毁了 |
[14:01] | That cannot be. | 这不可能 |
[14:03] | My God. | 天啊 |
[14:05] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们怎么回事 |
[14:08] | In recent years, there were whispers | 近年来 我们听说 |
[14:09] | of strange phenomena on distant planets, | 一些遥远星球发生了奇怪现象 |
[14:12] | entire worlds mysteriously destroyed. | 一个个世界神秘被毁 |
[14:17] | We never imagined it would happen to ours. | 但没想我们也会遭遇这种灭顶之灾 |
[14:22] | It began slowly — | 一开始很缓慢 |
[14:24] | minor distortions in the fabric of space | 空间结构的微小扭曲 |
[14:27] | that released a plague. | 引发了一场瘟疫 |
[14:30] | There was a great debate, | 虽然当时我们激烈讨论 |
[14:32] | but we failed to act. | 但终究也没采取行动 |
[14:36] | And then it was too late. | 然后一切就太迟了 |
[14:39] | The effects spread rapidly, consuming our planet. | 扭曲迅速扩散开 吞噬了我们的星球 |
[14:42] | These distortions — what caused them? | 这种扭曲是什么导致的 |
[14:44] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[14:46] | And you were able to seize these ships? | 你们夺取了这些飞船 |
[14:48] | The Confederacy came to us, | 联盟来到我们星球 |
[14:49] | eager to pick our planet’s bones clean. | 本想趁火打劫 |
[14:52] | They were not expecting resistance. | 他们没想到我们会反抗 |
[14:55] | We fought back. | 我们还击了 |
[14:56] | So, you defeated the Confederacy, | 你们打败了联盟 |
[14:58] | but you weren’t able to save your planet. | 但却没能救下你们的星球 |
[15:00] | We observe and guide events, | 我们观察指引事态发展 |
[15:02] | occasionally with violence. | 时而也会使用武力 |
[15:04] | We do not engage in conflict. | 我们不参与冲突 |
[15:07] | We took their warships because we had none of our own, | 我们夺了他们的战舰是因为我们自己没有 |
[15:10] | and this threat was something else entirely. | 这一威胁完全是另一码事 |
[15:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:14] | This is a tragedy, | 这真是悲剧 |
[15:16] | but what does it have to do with us? | 但它和我们有什么关系 |
[15:18] | I presume Atarah wants to know | 我猜阿塔拉是想知道 |
[15:21] | how you were able to travel through time | 你们是怎么穿越时间的 |
[15:23] | so that we may go back and save our world. | 好让我们也能回到过去 拯救我们的世界 |
[15:28] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[15:30] | You deny that you meddled with the course of events? | 你不承认你们干涉了事态发展吗 |
[15:32] | No, but we don’t make a point of helping people play with time | 不 但我们并不很想帮想杀我们的人 |
[15:34] | – that have been trying to kill us. – It’s complicated. | -操控时间 -这很复杂 |
[15:37] | We don’t actually know how we did it. | 我们也不知道是怎么做到的 |
[15:38] | Lies. | 你撒谎 |
[15:40] | A favorite human pastime. | 人类就喜欢拿撒谎当消遣 |
[15:42] | We’re telling you the truth. | 我们说的是实话 |
[15:43] | Hard to say. | 那可难说 |
[15:46] | But I was prepared. | 但我早有准备 |
[15:52] | Bestie. | 铁哥们 |
[15:53] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[16:01] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[16:06] | Silence. | 闭嘴 |
[16:07] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[16:09] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[16:12] | Stop this! | 住手 |
[16:13] | Hurt Fitz one more time, and I will tear this ship apart. | 你再敢伤菲兹一下 我就拆了这艘飞船 |
[16:16] | I’ve heard reports of what Quake can do, | 我听说过震波女的能耐 |
[16:19] | which is why Leopold Fitz is being held on another ship. | 所以利奥波德·菲兹被关在另一艘飞船上 |
[16:22] | If any harm comes to me, | 要是我受伤 |
[16:24] | those ships will scatter across the galaxy. | 那些飞船会分散到星系各处 |
[16:29] | Behave… | 乖乖听话 |
[16:31] | or you will never find him. | 不然你们再也别想找到他 |
[16:38] | So, how’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[16:41] | The guy said you wouldn’t leave Coulson’s side, | 那男人说你绝不会离开科尔森身边 |
[16:43] | but the way you’re always staring at me… | 但你总是瞪着我的样子… |
[16:45] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[16:51] | It’s the other thing. Okay. | 是那样啊 好吧 |
[16:55] | Okay, now we’re getting somewhere. | 我们总算有些进展了 |
[16:57] | And he died. | 他死了 |
[16:59] | So sad. | 真令人难过 |
[17:02] | So this — | 我这张脸 |
[17:04] | this must really be messing with your head. | 一定让你很困扰吧 |
[17:09] | I didn’t kill him, | 我没杀他 |
[17:11] | but I am going to kill you, | 但我会杀了你 |
[17:14] | and I’m gonna make sure it hurts. | 而且一定让你痛不欲生 |
[17:19] | So, this imposter — what was he? | 这个冒牌货 他是什么东西 |
[17:23] | Synth? Shape-shifter? | 合成人 变形人 |
[17:25] | He was a person. What are you? | 他是人类 你又是什么 |
[17:27] | Not buying it. | 我不信 |
[17:30] | Out of the whole galaxy, | 银河系如此浩瀚 |
[17:32] | he just happened to be on a planet that I ended up on? | 他偏偏出现在我来到的星球上 |
[17:34] | Try again. What was he? | 说实话 他是什么 |
[17:37] | Decent. | 正派的人 |
[17:38] | Everything you’re not. | 跟你截然相反 |
[17:45] | Well, you know what they say — | 常言道 |
[17:47] | every dream is someone else’s nightmare. | 每个美梦都是另一个人的梦魇 |
[17:50] | Look. | 听着 |
[17:51] | You’re the imposter. | 你才是冒牌货 |
[17:53] | And if you don’t know that, | 如果你不知道 |
[17:54] | then you’re worse off than I thought. | 那你的情况比我想的还严重 |
[18:00] | I know where Coulson was born, | 我知道科尔森在哪出生 |
[18:03] | who his parents were, | 他的父母是谁 |
[18:06] | seen pictures of him as a kid. | 我看过他小时候的照片 |
[18:10] | I know how he lived and died. | 我知道他如何活的 如何死去 |
[18:14] | Everything. | 他的一切 |
[18:17] | So, the question you should be asking | 所以你该问的是 |
[18:21] | is who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[18:24] | Sarge. | 萨吉 |
[18:33] | Talk to me. | 说 |
[18:35] | Bagged and gagged. Basement level. | 人抓到 嘴堵住了 在地下室 |
[18:38] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[18:43] | We’re gonna have to finish our little chat later. | 我们迟点再继续聊 |
[18:48] | Will you stop laughing? | 你能别笑了吗 |
[18:50] | It sounds weird. | 听起来很奇怪 |
[18:51] | It’s just — Did you, uh, read that in a book, | 只是…你是在书里看到的吗 |
[18:55] | ’cause that’s such a cheesy way to ask a girl out for a date. | 因为这样约女孩子出去实在是太土了 |
[18:57] | Like I said, I planned to say it, | 我说了 我本打算说的 |
[18:59] | but as you know, I never did. | 但你知道 我并没说 |
[19:00] | You chickened out. | 你怂了 |
[19:02] | You were very intimidating back then. | 你当时很吓人 |
[19:04] | You were too nerdy for me back then. | 我当时觉得你太书呆子气了 |
[19:06] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 好嘞 |
[19:20] | Too much wine? | 酒喝多了吗 |
[19:22] | No, it’s the other thing. | 不 是那个问题 |
[19:49] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[19:50] | Initiation. | 加入仪式 |
[19:51] | You’re gonna kill him. | 你要杀了他 |
[19:53] | Like hell I am. | 绝对不可能 |
[19:54] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很棒的 |
[19:56] | When the screaming starts, | 尖叫开始后 |
[19:57] | you want to stab this up under his ribcage. | 你会想把这个刺进他的胸腔 |
[20:02] | No one’s gonna hurt you. I’m gonna — | 没人会伤害你的 我会… |
[20:17] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:09] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会想通的 |
[22:11] | Can we keep her, Sarge? | 我们能留着她吗 萨吉 |
[22:13] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[22:16] | What was that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[22:27] | Where are we with Keller? | 凯勒的尸检如何了 |
[22:30] | Nowhere. | 毫无进展 |
[22:31] | I’m examining the substance that grew out of him, | 我正在检查从他身上长出来的东西 |
[22:34] | but I never got certified for parasitic alien birds, | 但我没有外星寄生鸟的专业资质 |
[22:37] | so who the hell knows. | 所以鬼知道呢 |
[22:39] | Yeah, it’s a first for us, too. | 这对我们来说也是头一回 |
[22:40] | Well, here’s hoping it’s the last. | 希望也是最后一次 |
[22:50] | I-I-I need a night off. | 我得休息一晚 |
[22:52] | This job is stressful. | 这份工作压力很大 |
[22:54] | You can cope however you like, | 你喜欢怎么应对都行 |
[22:55] | as long as it’s done responsibly. | 只要你对自己负责就行 |
[22:57] | Oh, dear Lord. Is this “the talk”? | 老天爷 这是在说教吗 |
[23:00] | Take a look under that sheet. | 看看那被单下面 |
[23:01] | Stone-cold sober or blackout drunk, | 不管是完全清醒或是醉得一塌糊涂 |
[23:04] | there was no stopping that. | 都无法阻止那种事的发生 |
[23:05] | I don’t doubt it, | 对此我毫不怀疑 |
[23:07] | but there have been some concerns. | 但有人提出了担忧 |
[23:09] | Agent Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯特工 |
[23:11] | People need to know you have their backs | 大家需要知道你是他们的坚强后盾 |
[23:14] | and we have you at your best. | 你也处在最佳状态 |
[23:15] | My best was 20 years ago. | 我的最佳状态是20年前 |
[23:18] | But Rodriguez was right about one thing — | 但罗德里格斯做对了一件事 |
[23:21] | this knife stopped whatever that creature was. | 这把刀阻止了那玩意 不管它是什么 |
[23:25] | It took a while, but it’s finally dead. | 虽然用了点时间 但它总算死了 |
[23:28] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[23:29] | I got work to do. | 我还得工作 |
[23:33] | You have made a grave mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[23:35] | Leopold Fitz is not our enemy. | 利奥波德·菲兹不是我们的敌人 |
[23:38] | You need to release him. | 你得放了他 |
[23:40] | Incorrect. | 不对 |
[23:41] | You need to help. | 你得帮忙 |
[23:43] | They have the answers we need. | 他们有我们需要的答案 |
[23:46] | He is our leverage. | 他是我们的筹码 |
[23:49] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[23:51] | has been a most loyal companion. | 一直是个非常忠诚的同伴 |
[23:53] | He and I have had many adventures together. | 他和我一起经历了很多冒险 |
[23:55] | I am trying to save our entire race, | 我是想拯救我们整个种族 |
[23:58] | and you are concerned about the welfare of one human. | 而你却担心一个人类的安康 |
[24:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:03] | Because we have recently become best friends. | 因为我们最近成了最好的朋友 |
[24:07] | It seems Earth has made you soft. | 看来地球让你变得心软了 |
[24:10] | I do not disagree that I have changed… | 我并不否认我变了 |
[24:15] | but I believe it is for the better. | 但我认为我变得更好了 |
[24:18] | One must change to grow. | 人得变化才能成长 |
[24:21] | I hardly recognize you anymore. | 我都要认不出你了 |
[24:24] | The Enoch I invited into my charging pod was reckless… | 我曾邀请进入我充电舱的伊诺克虽然鲁莽 |
[24:28] | but not a traitor. | 但并不是叛徒 |
[24:29] | I cannot believe I ever granted you access to my data port. | 我真不敢相信我曾让你进入我的数据口 |
[24:35] | The fate of the Chronicoms is at stake here. | 这事关长生人的命运 |
[24:39] | You refuse to assist me, | 你不肯帮我 |
[24:42] | then I will proceed my way. | 那我就按我的办法来了 |
[24:45] | Your way? | 你的办法 |
[24:48] | If you will not answer my questions, | 如果你不肯回答我的问题 |
[24:50] | I have no further use for your friend. | 那我就用不着你的朋友了 |
[24:53] | Malachi, | 玛拉基 |
[24:54] | dispose of the criminal on my command. | 听我命令处决犯人 |
[24:56] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[24:58] | – Bring him back. – Daisy. | -让他回来 -黛西 |
[24:59] | – Stop this now. – Then give me what I want. | -马上住手 -那就满足我的要求 |
[25:02] | There was a machine that controlled a time monolith, | 有台机器能控制一块时间巨石 |
[25:04] | but it was in the future, and it’s been destroyed. | 但那是在未来 而且它被摧毁了 |
[25:06] | – That’s all we know. – Who built this machine? | -我们只知道这么多 -机器是谁建造的 |
[25:08] | We have no idea. | 我们不知道 |
[25:09] | – Convenient. – It’s true! | -真巧 -是实话 |
[25:10] | The machine was there when we arrived. | 我们到时机器就已经在了 |
[25:12] | It was built on old designs. | 是按旧图纸建的 |
[25:14] | If so, that is most unfortunate. | 如果是这样 那太不幸了 |
[25:16] | Perhaps I have no further use for any of you. | 或许你们对我来说都没用了 |
[25:18] | Enoch, help us stop this. | 伊诺克 帮我们阻止她 |
[25:20] | I have not seen this future myself, | 我虽然没亲眼见过这个未来 |
[25:23] | but there is only one logical conclusion. | 但只有一个合理的结论 |
[25:26] | If anyone can solve the mysteries of time travel, | 如果有人能解开时穿的谜题 |
[25:29] | it is Leopold Fitz. | 那肯定是利奥波德·菲兹 |
[25:33] | – This is true? – It’s possible. | -是真的吗 -是有可能 |
[25:35] | Likely, even, but he hasn’t done it yet, | 很有可能 但他还没做到呢 |
[25:38] | and the chances of him re-creating it are next to zero. | 而他再次做到的可能性几乎为零 |
[25:41] | – Explain. – If he did this, | -解释 -如果他真做到了 |
[25:43] | he’d have his whole life to figure it out | 那他肯定是花了一辈子才解开的 |
[25:45] | and the end of the world as motivation. | 还有世界末日作为动力 |
[25:48] | You claim he is your best friend, | 你说他是你最好的朋友 |
[25:50] | but we are the last of our kind. | 但我们是仅剩的长生人了 |
[25:52] | You have knowledge that could aid us. | 你有可以帮助我们的情报 |
[25:55] | What would motivate him to do what we need? | 什么动力能促使他做到我们需要他做的事 |
[26:06] | Her. | 她 |
[26:10] | Put Jemma Simmons in danger, and Fitz can solve anything. | 让珍玛·西蒙斯陷入危险 菲兹就能解决任何事 |
[26:13] | – What the hell? – Enoch! | -搞什么 -伊诺克 |
[26:15] | Let him live… | 留他活口 |
[26:16] | and her. | 还有她 |
[26:18] | Kill the others. | 杀了其他人 |
[26:21] | They need Fitz alive, which means they won’t kill him. | 他们需要菲兹活着 所以他们不会杀他 |
[26:23] | And I can kick her ass. | 我能搞定她 |
[26:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:45] | Here to spy on me again? | 又来监视我了吗 |
[26:49] | I rescued you, in case you forgot. | 是我救了你 别忘了 |
[26:55] | I killed Keller to save your life. | 我杀了凯勒好救你 |
[26:57] | Well, if you hadn’t, we would likely have lost the Lighthouse. | 如果你没那么做 整个灯塔恐怕都要沦陷 |
[27:01] | I’ve made hard choices before. | 我做过艰难选择 |
[27:06] | Being right doesn’t stop it from feeling wrong. | 做对了也不会让心里更好受 |
[27:15] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[27:19] | Two years back, I got a call. | 两年前 我接到电话 |
[27:23] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[27:25] | Your husband? | 你丈夫吗 |
[27:26] | Brain-dead, | 脑死亡了 |
[27:28] | machines breathing for him — | 机器在帮他呼吸 |
[27:31] | Tom didn’t want that. | 汤姆不会想要那样的 |
[27:34] | His family fought me on it, | 他的家人反对 |
[27:35] | but after a few days, | 但几天后 |
[27:39] | I had them turn off the ventilator. | 我让他们停掉了呼吸机 |
[27:42] | They never will forgive me. | 他们永远不会原谅我 |
[27:45] | It’s the hardest choice I’ve ever made, | 那是我做过的最难的选择 |
[27:49] | but I took comfort | 但令我安心的是 |
[27:51] | in knowing it was the right one. | 我知道那是正确的选择 |
[27:55] | And so should you. | 你也该如此 |
[28:05] | So, the knife did kill it. | 这把刀的确杀死了它 |
[28:07] | The blade generated a chemical reaction, | 刀刃产生了化学反应 |
[28:10] | paralyzing the creature, | 让那东西麻痹 |
[28:12] | and after six hours, it took on | 六小时后 它进入了 |
[28:14] | an inert, hardened state and expired. | 一种休眠硬化的状态 最终死去 |
[28:18] | Under a microscope, | 在显微镜下 |
[28:20] | the creature now has a makeup similar to those spikes — | 能看到那东西现在的构成类似那些尖刺 |
[28:25] | a strange, crystalline structure. | 一种怪异的晶体结构 |
[28:28] | Obviously, I have never seen anything like it. | 显然 我从未见过类似的东西 |
[28:35] | We have. | 我们见过 |
[28:37] | They come from another world. | 它们来自其他世界 |
[28:42] | They’re called the Shrike. | 叫做尖叫鸟 |
[28:44] | Primal, simple beings. | 原始简单的生物 |
[28:45] | They jump to a new world and infect a host. | 它们跳入新世界 寄生宿主 |
[28:48] | If the host gets taken out, | 如果宿主死亡 |
[28:49] | they go berserk in search of a new one. | 它们就发狂地寻找新宿主 |
[28:52] | You did that just to make a point. | 你那么做就为了说明你的立场 |
[28:54] | It could’ve killed me. | 我可能会死呢 |
[28:55] | I figured you could handle yourself. | 我觉得你能应付得来 |
[28:57] | Besides, you kind of have to see it to believe it. | 再说 你得眼见才会相信 |
[28:59] | When it couldn’t get to me, | 它抓不到我 |
[29:01] | it started screaming, changing. | 就开始尖叫 变化 |
[29:03] | Supercharging, turning the host’s energy | 过充能 将宿主的能量 |
[29:06] | into pure destruction. | 变成纯粹的毁灭 |
[29:08] | Left unchecked — | 如果不加以制止 |
[29:09] | Well, it’s a good thing you came to your senses. | 反正幸好你是回过神来了 |
[29:15] | You’re not creating these things. | 那玩意不是你创造的 |
[29:17] | You’re trying to stop them. | 你是想阻止它们 |
[29:18] | We follow them to a new world, | 我们追随它到新世界 |
[29:20] | then track anything that doesn’t belong there and kill it. | 然后找到所有不属于那个世界的东西并杀掉 |
[29:23] | That’s why you came after Deke. | 所以你才去追杀迪克 |
[29:26] | Our tracker shows he’s not from here, | 我们的追踪器显示他不是本地人 |
[29:28] | but he’s no Shrike. | 但他也没有尖叫鸟 |
[29:29] | What is he? | 他是什么 |
[29:30] | Exhausting. | 烦人精 |
[29:32] | Nothing good has come from these things. | 这些玩意没干过好事 |
[29:35] | And these monoliths, each had unique capabilities, | 这些巨石每个都有独特的能力 |
[29:38] | controlled something different? | 能控制不同的东西 |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:41] | Space, time, and this one, we never found out. | 空间 时间 这个我们还不知道 |
[29:46] | We don’t know where they’re from or really much at all, | 我们不知道它们来自哪里 基本上一无所知 |
[29:48] | but they’re extremely powerful. | 但它们非常强大 |
[29:50] | Well, molecularly… | 从分子上讲 |
[29:53] | …their growths appear to be similar. | 它们的生长很类似 |
[29:55] | Which means what? | 什么意思 |
[29:56] | Well, if monoliths control space and time, | 如果巨石能控制空间时间 |
[29:59] | maybe these control life and death. | 或许这玩意控制生死 |
[30:02] | So, if there are more of these creatures, | 如果还有更多这种东西 |
[30:05] | then how bad could it get, | 那最坏的情况是什么 |
[30:06] | – and what are they after? – Keller said the man was, uh, | -它们想要什么 -凯勒说那男人 |
[30:10] | headed towards a Ley Lines convergence point. | 在前往一个地脉交汇点 |
[30:13] | A week ago, I would have said this was hippy-dippy nonsense. | 一周前 我会说那就是鬼扯 |
[30:16] | But Ley Lines are believed to be a matrix of planetary energy. | 但地脉据信是行星能量矩阵 |
[30:20] | We’ve seen what these birds do with human energy. | 我们见过这玩意能靠人类能量做什么 |
[30:25] | Now, if the creature had made it to a convergence point | 如果这些东西到达了一个汇聚点 |
[30:29] | and initiated the same process, | 并启动了同样的程序 |
[30:32] | the result would be — | 那结果将是 |
[30:33] | Catastrophic. | 毁灭性的 |
[30:37] | What was that word he said? | 他说的那个词是什么来着 |
[30:39] | The man in the brick wall? | 砖墙里的那男人 |
[30:41] | He was repeating it. | 他反复说了好几次 |
[30:45] | Pachakutiq. | 撼天动地 |
[30:47] | – It’s coming. – What does it mean? | -就要来了 -那是什么意思 |
[30:49] | The death of everything. | 一切的毁灭 |
[30:52] | You’ve seen it for yourself? | 你亲眼见识过吗 |
[30:53] | Too many times. | 太多次了 |
[30:55] | They’re singular and focused, | 它们目标专一 |
[30:56] | serving only their creator. | 只侍奉它们的创造者 |
[30:58] | Creator? | 创造者 |
[31:00] | – A person? – A monster. | -一个人吗 -一个怪物 |
[31:03] | This is the closest I’ve come to stopping it, | 这是我最接近阻止它的一次 |
[31:05] | and I’ve been hunting for as long as I can remember. | 我已经猎杀它很久了 |
[31:07] | And how long is that exactly? | 那是多久 |
[31:10] | What do you remember? | 你都记得什么 |
[31:11] | A few weeks? A year back? | 几周 几年 |
[31:13] | You got anything before that? | 之前的事你记得吗 |
[31:15] | I’ve been tearing my way through this galaxy | 我在你出生前就在这个银河系里 |
[31:17] | since before you were born. | 驰骋厮杀了 |
[31:19] | You don’t look old enough for that. | 你看上去没那么老 |
[31:23] | I’ve lived on planets moving at almost the speed of light. | 我生活在几乎以光速行进的星球上 |
[31:27] | I’ve been alive for 100 of your years, | 按你们的时间计算 我有100岁了 |
[31:30] | and I’ll be alive 100 years after you’re gone. | 等你死了 我还能再活100年 |
[31:33] | Your man may have run out of time, but for me… | 你的男人虽然耗尽了时间 但对于我 |
[31:36] | The tick of the clock is only getting louder. | 时间的脚步声越来越响了 |
[31:40] | Don’t joke about that anymore. | 别再拿那个开玩笑了 |
[31:42] | – You know I hate it. – I’m talking about you | -你知道我讨厌你这样 -我是说你 |
[31:44] | and what’s next. | 和你的今后 |
[31:46] | I’m saying the Academy, | 我是说学院 |
[31:48] | it’s not a bad idea. | 这主意不坏 |
[31:50] | You’d make a great teacher. | 你可以做个好老师 |
[31:52] | Sounds like hell. | 听上去像折磨 |
[31:55] | You know what they say — | 常言道 |
[31:56] | every dream is someone else’s nightmare. | 每个美梦都是另一个人的梦魇 |
[32:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:02] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[32:03] | The Shrike are a cancer. | 尖叫鸟是癌症 |
[32:05] | I’m gonna make sure this is the last planet they ever infect. | 我要确保这是它们感染的最后一个星球 |
[32:09] | How do you plan to do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[32:11] | To stop the spread, you cut off the limb. | 为阻止扩散 要断肢保命 |
[32:14] | When their creator arrives, | 等它们的创造者来了 |
[32:15] | I’m gonna burn it all down. | 我要烧毁一切 |
[32:24] | You’re not even trying. | 你根本没用力 |
[32:24] | Yeah, speak for yourself. | 那是你吧 |
[32:26] | Then why am I the only one sweating? | 那怎么只有我流汗了 |
[32:27] | It’s ’cause you haven’t worked out in weeks, | 那是因为你都几周没锻炼了 |
[32:29] | and it’s starting to show. | 所以现在才冒虚汗 |
[32:34] | – We could’ve saved ourselves. – We’re fine. | -我们完全能自救的 -我们没事的 |
[32:36] | We’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[32:37] | – Great. – Okay. | -太好了 -好 |
[32:38] | – What’s the plan? – Get to Z1, turn the power back on, | -怎么办 -回和风 启动电力 |
[32:40] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[32:45] | Found them. | 找到他们了 |
[32:50] | Surrender, | 投降 |
[32:51] | and I will guarantee a bloodless and efficient death. | 我一定让你们不流血地快速死去 |
[32:54] | – Well, that sounds reasonable. – New plan — | -这还蛮合理的 -新计划 |
[32:56] | we fight. | 开打 |
[32:57] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 来吧 |
[32:58] | – I’m thirsty. – Take them. | -我渴了 -拿下他们 |
[33:01] | No. Don’t shoot. | 不 别开枪 |
[33:02] | – Daisy, don’t. – Simmons, get out of the way. | -黛西 别 -西蒙斯 快让开 |
[33:03] | Enoch was right. | 伊诺克是对的 |
[33:05] | Fitz can’t solve time travel without me, | 没有我 菲兹解不开时穿 |
[33:07] | but not as a hostage — as his partner. | 但不是作为人质 是作为搭档 |
[33:10] | Fitz and I, we’re a team. | 我和菲兹 我们是一个团队 |
[33:12] | Let the others leave, and I’ll go with you. | 放了其他人 我跟你们走 |
[33:14] | No. No, no, no. Don’t do this. | 不不 别这样 |
[33:15] | – We will find another way. – But there isn’t one. | -我们可以另想办法 -没别的办法了 |
[33:18] | We’re impossibly outnumbered. We’re unarmed. | 敌众我寡 我们又没火力 |
[33:20] | Even if we make it to the Zephyr, | 就算我们上了和风 |
[33:21] | there’s a fleet of ships waiting to blast us into oblivion. | 也有一整支舰队等着把我们炸飞 |
[33:26] | This is the end of the road. | 我们走到头了 |
[33:30] | You followed me for a year across the galaxy. | 你们在银河系里跟着我走了一年 |
[33:34] | I never would have made it here without you, | 没有你们 我是走不到这里的 |
[33:37] | but I won’t keep putting you in danger. | 但我不想再让你们涉险了 |
[33:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[33:44] | Now go home. | 回家吧 |
[33:46] | No. Simmons, I… | 不 西蒙斯 我… |
[33:49] | I can’t leave you. | 我不能丢下你 |
[33:52] | You have to. | 你必须走 |
[33:57] | Whatever happens, at least I’ll be with Fitz. | 不管发生什么 至少我都跟菲兹在一起了 |
[33:59] | We’ll have each other. | 我们还有彼此 |
[34:35] | You must like what you see, | 你肯定喜欢我吧 |
[34:37] | always staring at me. | 总盯着我看 |
[34:40] | Your boss runs a tight crew. | 你老大的手下不多 |
[34:42] | Everyone has a role. | 每个人都有自己的角色 |
[34:44] | But you, I can’t figure out. | 但你 我看不明白 |
[34:47] | Because I’m so mysterious. | 因为我非常神秘 |
[34:50] | I was gonna go with nuts. | 我是想说疯狂的 |
[34:53] | He even said you’re unhinged. | 就连他都说你精神失常 |
[34:56] | Probably why he didn’t want you here | 或许就是因此我们之前谈话时 |
[34:58] | when we had our talk earlier. | 他才叫你出去 |
[35:02] | I dig the unyielding-warrior vibe, | 我喜欢你不屈战士的气场 |
[35:05] | but you’ve clearly closed yourself off from the universe. | 但你显然断绝了自己与宇宙的联系 |
[35:11] | You don’t even know what you don’t know. | 你都不知道自己不知道什么 |
[35:13] | I can help you break free | 我可以帮你从 |
[35:15] | from your chrysalis of negativity. | 消极的蛹里挣脱出来 |
[35:17] | Whatever you say, princess butterfly. | 随你说吧 蝴蝶公主 |
[35:20] | You’ll be reborn, and then you’ll see — | 你会重生 然后你就会明白 |
[35:32] | Damn it, lady. | 该死 女人 |
[35:35] | I told you I’d make it hurt. | 我说过我会让你痛苦的 |
[35:54] | I thought you were coming around. | 我以为你回心转意了 |
[36:12] | He was your dream. I’m your nightmare. | 他是你的美梦 我是你的梦魇 |
[36:28] | I thought you loved this face. | 我以为你喜欢这张脸呢 |
[37:03] | Told you it was easy to drift off. | 我就说很容易睡着 |
[37:53] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[37:55] | I have a favor to ask. | 我要拜托你件事 |
[37:57] | Yeah, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[37:58] | I need a Quinjet and a pilot. | 我需要一架昆式战斗机和一位飞行员 |
[38:00] | – To go where? – The Yucatán, | -去哪 -尤卡坦 |
[38:02] | where S.H.I.E.L.D.’s first monolith was unearthed. | 神盾局发现第一块巨石的地方 |
[38:04] | Then, South America. | 然后去南美 |
[38:06] | Pachakutiq is an Incan word. | 撼天动地 是个印加词语 |
[38:09] | I think there could be some connection. | 我觉得这里可能有联系 |
[38:12] | Is this you going all in, or are you pulling the ripcord? | 你这是在全心投入 还是在彻底放弃 |
[38:16] | Maybe it’s a long shot, but I’d like to try. | 或许希望渺茫 但我想试试 |
[38:20] | With what we’re up against, | 就我们所面临的情况而言 |
[38:21] | we need to turn over every stone. | 我们不能放过任何线索[翻石头] |
[38:24] | Pun intended? | 有意双关的吗 |
[38:35] | Redirect our transceivers. Get a lock on that signal. | 重定向收发器 锁定那个信号 |
[38:44] | Lighthouse Control, this is Zephyr One. | 灯塔控制中心 这里是和风1号 |
[38:46] | Requesting permission to land. | 请求降落 |
[39:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[39:25] | I never thought I’d be so happy to see this dirty, old place. | 没想到我会这么高兴再见到这破地方 |
[39:27] | Amen, brother. | 可不是呢 |
[39:32] | – Tremors. – Director. | -震动女 -局长 |
[39:44] | Where’s Fitz and Simmons? | 菲兹西蒙斯呢 |
[39:46] | Sir, Agent May just called. | 长官 梅特工刚打来 |
[39:48] | She’s on her way back. | 她正在赶回来 |
[39:50] | She caught him. | 她抓到他了 |
[39:53] | Caught who? | 抓到谁了 |
[40:11] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[40:13] | They — They — They — They won’t tell me anything. | 他们…什么都不肯跟我说 |
[40:15] | Is — Is — Is Jemma okay? | 珍玛没事吧 |
[40:18] | Daisy Johnson and her crew have returned home. | 黛西·约翰逊和她的手下回家了 |
[40:22] | Jemma Simmons is safe, but… | 珍玛·西蒙斯很安全 但是 |
[40:26] | a prisoner on this ship. | 是这艘船上的囚犯了 |
[40:32] | Okay, assume that I’ve asked you all the questions. | 好吧 就当我问过问题了 |
[40:33] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[40:35] | The Chronicoms need you to develop a method of time travel | 长生人需要你研发一种时穿的办法 |
[40:38] | so that we may go back and save our home world. | 我们好穿越回去 拯救我们的母星 |
[40:44] | That’s insane. | 这是发疯 |
[40:45] | Insanity is relative. | 疯狂是相对的 |
[40:47] | What does this got to do with Jemma? | 这跟珍玛有什么关系 |
[40:48] | Why is she a prisoner? | 她为什么被囚了 |
[40:53] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[40:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:00] | I told them that you were the only one | 我告诉他们 你是唯一 |
[41:01] | who could accomplish this task and that — | 能完成这项任务的人 |
[41:06] | that Simmons would serve well as… | 而西蒙斯能作为很好的 |
[41:09] | motivation. | 动力 |
[41:12] | You did what? | 你什么 |
[41:14] | It was the only way I could prevent your execution | 这是我能想到唯一的办法 既能避免你被处决 |
[41:16] | – and also help my people. – You useless, | -又能帮助我的族人 -你个没用的 |
[41:20] | no-good automaton. | 机器人混蛋 |
[41:22] | There’s no need for pejoratives. | 没必要辱骂我 |
[41:24] | You are the absolute worst! | 你真是最讨厌了 |
[41:29] | On the bright side, you and Simmons will be together. | 好的一面是 你和西蒙斯可以相聚了 |
[41:32] | The last thing that I would ever want | 我最不希望的 |
[41:34] | is for Simmons to be in danger. | 就是西蒙斯有危险 |
[41:37] | And you knew that. | 你很清楚 |
[41:40] | Get out. | 滚 |
[41:47] | I came here to tell you we are nearing our destination | 我来是想告诉你我们快到目的地了 |
[41:51] | and that… | 而且 |
[41:56] | …I will always consider you a friend. | 我永远会把你视作朋友 |
[42:05] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[42:07] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[42:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |