时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The planet of Kitson is a nasty place. | 基特森星球是一个肮脏的地方 |
[00:05] | See that he and his robot friend stay put. | 看住他和他的机器人朋友 |
[00:07] | Mr. Kitson would want to deal with them personally. | 基特森先生会想亲自处理他们的 |
[00:10] | They’re called the Shrike. | 它们叫做尖叫鸟 |
[00:11] | They jump to a new world and then infect a host. | 它们跳入新世界 寄生宿主 |
[00:14] | When it couldn’t get to me, | 它抓不到我 |
[00:15] | it started screaming. | 就开始尖叫 |
[00:17] | Supercharging, | 过充能 |
[00:18] | turning the host’s energy into pure destruction. | 将宿主的能量变成纯粹的毁灭 |
[00:22] | Agent May’s on her way back. | 梅特工正在赶回来 |
[00:24] | She caught him. | 她抓到他了 |
[00:26] | Tremors. | 震动女 |
[00:29] | Where’s Fitz and Simmons? | 菲兹西蒙斯呢 |
[00:31] | I have taken bold action. We must go. | 我采取了大胆的行动 我们得走了 |
[00:37] | You’re a grandfather. | 你是外祖父了 |
[00:38] | What the bloody hell does that — | 那是什么意思… |
[01:01] | I appreciate the offer, darlin’, but | 出价倒是阔绰 亲爱的 |
[01:03] | I ain’t cut out for a crew. | 不过我不是当船员的料 |
[01:05] | I’m not really a joiner. | 我不喜欢给人干活儿 |
[01:08] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[01:09] | But don’t let it spoil what we got going on here. | 但别让这破坏了我们之间的气氛 |
[01:12] | Because this kind of magic, unh-unh, | 因为这种魔力 |
[01:16] | it is not on the menu at the brothels on Kitson. | 在基特森的妓院可找不到 |
[01:22] | What the bloody hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:36] | We’re back where we started. | 我们回到了原点 |
[01:38] | On godforsaken Kitson. | 该死的基特森 |
[01:42] | Enoch… | 伊诺克… |
[01:45] | what was the idea here? | 来这里是什么打算 |
[01:46] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[01:47] | It was my first attempt | 这是我第一次尝试 |
[01:49] | at using an Inter-Planetary Conveyance Disc. | 使用星际传送盘 |
[01:51] | It seems to have returned us to its last location. | 看来它带我们回到了上一个传送点 |
[01:55] | But not to worry. | 但别担心 |
[01:57] | I’ll make a quick adjustment, and we’ll be on our way. | 我会迅速做出调整 我们就能继续上路了 |
[02:06] | Sir. | 先生 |
[02:07] | That device is quite sensitive, requiring the utmost — | 那个装置非常灵敏 需要非常… |
[02:15] | You cannot be serious. | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:17] | It appears we are stranded. | 看起来我们被困了 |
[02:20] | Again. | 又一次 |
[02:22] | An unfortunate circumstance, | 不走运的是 |
[02:24] | as we are still wanted on this planet. | 我们在这个星球上仍是通缉犯 |
[02:28] | Well, thanks for that update, Enoch. | 多谢提醒 伊诺克 |
[02:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:32] | You have betrayed us, | 你背叛过我们 |
[02:34] | then you saved us, and now you’ve stranded us. | 然后又救了我们 现在你让我们受困了 |
[02:36] | If I didn’t know any better, | 我要不是了解你 |
[02:38] | I would say that you’re malfunctioning, | 我会说你出故障了 |
[02:39] | but I do know better, | 但我了解你 |
[02:41] | – I want to go home. – you useless, no-good automaton. | -我想回家 -你就是个没用的破机器人 |
[03:06] | Such a long way down and no one’s talking. | 下行了这么久都没人讲话 |
[03:11] | She head-butted my face, but I still like her. | 她击晕了我 但我还是喜欢她 |
[03:22] | Put the chatterbox down in holding. | 把话匣子关起来 |
[03:26] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[03:27] | Don’t let the fire go out. | 别让火熄灭 |
[03:29] | Never. | 不会的 |
[03:32] | Byeeeeee! | 再见 |
[04:20] | I guess now would be an awkward time to hug. | 看来现在拥抱太尴尬了 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:26] | So, this lady was in love with this dead Coulson guy. | 这位女士之前跟这个死掉的科尔森相爱 |
[04:30] | Anyone else have a thing for him? | 还有其他人喜欢他吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I’m — Uh, this is too much. | 好吧 我…受不了这个 |
[04:37] | Her, too, huh? Daddy issues? | 她也是吗 恋父亲情结吗 |
[04:39] | See? What did I tell you? | 看到了吧 我说什么来着 |
[04:41] | This guy’s such a tool. | 这家伙真是个混蛋 |
[04:42] | There’s no way he’s the real Coulson. | 他不可能是真科尔森 |
[04:44] | Yeah, thanks Deke. | 是啊 多谢了 迪克 |
[04:47] | Everyone seems to have a lot of feelings around here. | 大家的情绪都好大啊 |
[04:51] | Well, maybe it’s time you start to share. | 也许你该开口了 |
[04:53] | Ask this one. | 问这位吧 |
[04:54] | She can bring us all up to speed. | 她能让大家都了解状况 |
[04:58] | He says he’s over 100 years old. | 他说他有一百多岁了 |
[05:00] | He’s hunting creatures called the Shrike. | 他在追杀”尖叫鸟” |
[05:03] | Their creator is coming. | 他们的创造者要来了 |
[05:04] | Earth will be destroyed. | 地球将遭毁灭 |
[05:06] | Possibly by Sarge. That cover it? | 可能是萨吉干的 我总结的好吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah. Kinda does. | 差不多吧 |
[05:09] | You forgot the part about stabbing the humans | 你忘了说刺死被尖叫鸟 |
[05:11] | these Shrike go into. | 寄生的人类的事了 |
[05:12] | We tried to remove one from a host, but it was still alive. | 我们企图把它从一个宿主体内取出 但它还活着 |
[05:15] | Went into Agent Keller. | 飞进了凯勒特工体内 |
[05:18] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能活下来 |
[05:20] | Sounds like you took my blade out too soon. | 你们应该是把我的匕首拔早了 |
[05:22] | The Shrike take time to die. | 尖叫鸟死去需要时间 |
[05:24] | That one’s on you. | 那是你的错 |
[05:25] | You don’t care about the death you leave behind. | 你不在乎自己害死多少人 |
[05:27] | – Maybe I should teach you. – Easy. | -或许我该教训你一下 -别激动 |
[05:34] | I guess you’re the one in charge. | 看来你是这里管事的 |
[05:36] | So, here’s the thing — | 事情是这样的 |
[05:37] | you need to let me go or everyone dies. | 你必须放我走 不然所有人都得死 |
[05:40] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[05:42] | – Just a fact. – Noted. | -这是事实 -知道了 |
[05:44] | But you’re staying. | 但你要留下来 |
[05:45] | You and I are gonna get to know each other, | 你和我要好好相互了解一下 |
[05:47] | just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[05:49] | Take him away. | 带他下去 |
[05:50] | Yeah, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:59] | When you’ve cooled down, | 等你冷静下来后 |
[06:02] | I want you to take another shot at Jaco. | 我要你再去审审捷科 |
[06:04] | Maybe he’ll start talking now that we got his boss. | 我们抓到了他的老大 或许他会开口了 |
[06:07] | Yes…sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry to hear about Keller. | 凯勒的死我很遗憾 |
[06:16] | Looks like a lot happened while I was away. | 看来我不在的时候发生了很多事 |
[06:18] | Daisy’s come back. | 黛西回来了 |
[06:20] | Anyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[06:21] | Well, Simmons is still out there, but… | 西蒙斯还在外太空 但是 |
[06:28] | …she found Fitz. | 她找到菲兹了 |
[06:37] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[06:40] | We must continue to pose as enthused observers | 我们必须继续装成热情的旁观者 |
[06:43] | until the way is clear. | 直到出口安全为止 |
[06:47] | Come on! Take the prize. | 来啊 来赢钱啊 |
[06:49] | Yes. | 来啊 |
[06:52] | Cool. | 不错 |
[06:53] | Very convincing, Jemma. | 非常有说服力 珍玛 |
[06:55] | This place is just not as much fun without the… | 这地方没有蒸汽尾迹 就没那么 |
[06:59] | vapor trails. | 好玩了 |
[07:01] | The what now? | 没有什么 |
[07:03] | It’s dingier than I remember. | 比我记忆中要脏 |
[07:05] | But I don’t remember much. | 但我记不清楚了 |
[07:07] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[07:08] | this establishment is good for one thing — | 这地方有一个优点 |
[07:12] | – Trouble. – Waves of Euphoria. | -麻烦 -快感的浪潮 |
[07:13] | Wait, what? Waves of w-what? | 等等 什么 什么的浪潮 |
[07:15] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:16] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我吗 |
[07:17] | The exit is clear. | 出口已安全 |
[07:20] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[07:40] | Mr. Kitson was hoping you’d return. | 基特森先生就希望你们还会再来 |
[07:43] | He’ll be so pleased to see you. | 他见到你们会高兴的 |
[07:50] | Lock them up. | 把他们关起来 |
[08:11] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙啊 |
[08:14] | You weren’t breathing like that when they brought you in. | 你的呼吸不如刚来时顺畅了 |
[08:19] | This silent routine of yours, | 要是你一直沉默 |
[08:20] | if it’s to protect your boss, | 是为了保护你们老大 |
[08:21] | you don’t have to keep doing it. | 你大可不必再继续守口如瓶 |
[08:23] | He’s locked up, too. | 他也被关起来了 |
[08:27] | Sarge is here? | 萨吉在这 |
[08:29] | He finally speaks. | 终于开口了 |
[08:39] | You all are gonna be here for a while. | 你们都会在这里待一阵子 |
[08:42] | Might as well talk. | 不妨好好交代 |
[08:44] | You need to let him out. | 你得放了他 |
[08:46] | So he can cause more pain? | 好让他制造更多痛苦 |
[08:52] | Look, my planet was like yours once. | 我的星球过去也和你们星球一样 |
[08:56] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
[08:58] | Smaller moons, bigger sun. | 有比它小的卫星 比它大的恒星 |
[09:02] | A place to live a life. | 适合生活 |
[09:04] | Family. | 家庭 |
[09:05] | Big one. | 大家庭 |
[09:07] | All boys. | 全是男孩 |
[09:08] | Eight of us. | 我们兄弟八个 |
[09:12] | My youngest brother, though, | 我最小的弟弟 |
[09:15] | we were always together. | 我们形影不离 |
[09:17] | He looked up to you? | 他敬仰你吗[他仰望你] |
[09:18] | No. | 不 |
[09:20] | I was the runt of the litter. | 我是兄弟里最弱的那个 |
[09:22] | He towered over me. | 他比我高大多了 |
[09:25] | But I trained him. | 但我培训了他 |
[09:26] | For what, to be a fighter? | 做什么 打手吗 |
[09:28] | A baker. | 烘焙师 |
[09:30] | The family trade. | 我们家都是干这行的 |
[09:31] | Hard work and good smells. | 付出汗水 收获香味 |
[09:34] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[09:37] | All gone. | 都没了 |
[09:39] | Fertilizer. | 成了肥料 |
[09:46] | Except for me. | 除了我 |
[09:48] | Thanks to Sarge. | 这多亏萨吉 |
[09:56] | Let us get you some kind of medicine to help you breathe. | 你吃点治呼吸的药吧 |
[09:59] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[10:04] | Are you gonna release him? | 你们会不会放了他 |
[10:05] | Definitely not. | 肯定不会 |
[10:07] | Then I don’t want anything from you. | 那我什么都不吃 |
[10:16] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[10:22] | I’ve been through this routine before. | 我之前经历过这一套 |
[10:25] | You’re not ready to hear the answers. | 你没准备好听答案 |
[10:27] | Indulge me. | 说吧 |
[10:28] | You don’t have time to spare. | 你没时间了 |
[10:31] | It’s a nice little planet. | 这个星球挺不错的 |
[10:32] | Be a shame to lose it. | 失去它真是可惜了 |
[10:35] | Why don’t we start by you giving me your real name? | 不如你先告诉我你真名叫什么 |
[10:39] | You can call me whatever you want. | 你想叫我什么都行 |
[10:43] | I’ll call you a murderer. | 我叫你杀人凶手 |
[10:45] | You shot one of my Agents point blank. | 你近距离打死了我的一个特工 |
[10:48] | – He was just a kid. – Who got in my way. | -他还是个孩子 -他碍了我的事 |
[10:50] | And I know that once you’re on a planet, it doesn’t survive. | 我知道你所到过的星球都变得寸草不生 |
[10:52] | I’ve seen the footage. | 我见过录像 |
[10:53] | It doesn’t have to come to that, | 不必发展到那个地步 |
[10:54] | but it will if you don’t open that door. | 但如果你不开门 这里就会变成那样 |
[10:56] | You’re talking about this Shrike creator that’s coming. | 你说尖叫鸟的创造者快来了 |
[11:00] | You told May it’s a monster. | 你告诉梅 那是怪物 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Or to you, a god. | 或者对你来说是神 |
[11:07] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s dealt with a lot of folks | 神盾局和很多自以为是神的家伙 |
[11:08] | who thought they were gods. | 交过手 |
[11:10] | Just had egos. | 他们不过是自大狂 |
[11:11] | There’s only one God. | 只有一个神[上帝] |
[11:13] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊 |
[11:15] | This is that kind of planet. | 这里是那种星球 |
[11:16] | One God controlling everything. | 一个神控制一切 |
[11:18] | Benevolent, right? | 真是仁爱啊 |
[11:19] | To make you feel all warm inside when times get tough? | 让你在经历艰辛时内心仍有一丝温暖 |
[11:22] | – It’s not that simple. – Whatever your fairy tale, | -没那么简单 -不管你信的童话是什么 |
[11:24] | I’ve seen gods up close, | 我近距离看到过神 |
[11:26] | and I think you’re gonna get that opportunity, too. | 我觉得你也将有机会近距离接触它 |
[11:28] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[11:30] | You’re not prepared for this. | 你还没准备好 |
[11:32] | I’m prepared to protect my people from whatever’s coming. | 不管来的是什么东西 我都准备好保护我的人 |
[11:35] | Your people? | 你的人 |
[11:37] | They keep looking at me. | 他们都不住地看向我 |
[11:39] | You might want to get used to that. | 你可能得习惯一下 |
[11:41] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[11:43] | Because by the end of the day… | 因为今天结束时 |
[11:46] | …I’ll be the one in charge. | 说了算的人会是我 |
[11:54] | Check the scoring on the engine housings. | 检查发动机壳上的裂缝 |
[11:56] | – We hit some bumps on re-entry. – Yes, ma’am. | -我们返程时有些颠簸 -遵命 |
[11:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:03] | I just wanted to check in, you know. | 我就想来看看你怎么样了 |
[12:04] | The weirdness with the Coulson — whatever. | 因为那个诡异的科尔森…还是什么的 |
[12:08] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[12:09] | How are you? How’s the stab wound? | 你的刺伤怎么样了 |
[12:11] | Oh, I’m — I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:13] | The guy just nicked me, so… | 那人划了我一下而已 |
[12:23] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子不错 |
[12:24] | You picked up some style in the past year. | 你去年变得时尚了 |
[12:26] | You look good. | 很帅 |
[12:27] | I mean, they’re vintage ’88 Jordans. | 这是双88年的复古乔丹 |
[12:29] | Never worn, super rare, so, you know, | 从没穿过 超级稀有 |
[12:31] | I guess they’re cool, but — | 我想是挺酷的 但是 |
[12:33] | and Jordan — I mean… | 乔丹 |
[12:35] | …are you kidding me? | 真的假的啊 |
[12:36] | Like, what a guy. | 这人太猛了 |
[12:37] | I mean, you know who Jordan is, right? | 你知道乔丹是谁吧 |
[12:39] | Do I know — He changed everything. | 还用问 他改变了一切 |
[12:41] | He’s a revolutionary. | 他掀起了一场革命 |
[12:43] | ‘Cause he… | 因为他… |
[12:45] | invented shoes. | 发明了各种鞋 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:50] | ‘Cause the thing about innovators, you know — | 因为革新者 |
[12:52] | I don’t know if we’re born or we become, | 我不知道我们是天生的还是后天的 |
[12:56] | but it’s — | 但 |
[12:57] | it’s usually stuff that the Herd just isn’t really ready for. | 一般大众对这种东西并没有心理准备 |
[12:59] | It’s like I tell VCs, | 就像我跟风投说的 |
[13:01] | you know, sometimes you just got to surf that Paradigm Shift. | 有时你得从容地应对范式转移 |
[13:04] | – What? – Oh, no, you — you probably don’t know. | -什么 -你可能…不知道 |
[13:08] | Uh, I’m — | 我… |
[13:10] | I’m super rich now. | 我现在超级有钱 |
[13:12] | Like, real dollars? | 真金白银的有钱吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I started a company. | 没错 我创立了一家公司 |
[13:15] | What did you do? | 是做什么的 |
[13:16] | Like, uh, invent a new body spray or something? | 发明了新型除臭喷雾什么的吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:20] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[13:22] | No. No, no. | 不 不是 |
[13:23] | I-I-I started a tech company, silly. | 我创立的是科技公司 傻瓜 |
[13:25] | That’s — | 那可是 |
[13:27] | You know, you were actually… A really big inspiration. | 其实 你是我创业的灵感来源 |
[13:30] | You encouraged me to go out there | 你让我去探索 |
[13:33] | and figure out what the world was all about. | 去研究这个世界的意义 |
[13:36] | Well, it turns out that the world | 结果我发现 这个世界的意义 |
[13:38] | is all about making money. | 就是赚钱 |
[13:40] | And old Deke | 而老迪克 |
[13:42] | is very good at it. | 非常会赚钱 |
[13:44] | You’re doing the — the third-person thing? Okay. | 还用第三人称称呼自己了吗 好吧 |
[13:47] | Listen, forget about me. | 别说我了 |
[13:48] | I-I want to hear more about your space adventure. | 我想再听听你的太空历险 |
[13:51] | You and Fitz-Simmons were poking around the galaxy for the last year, | 你和菲兹-西蒙斯去年一直在探索太空 |
[13:55] | and grandma and grandpa are still in space, | 外公外婆还留在太空什么的 |
[13:56] | so that’s cool. | 超级酷 |
[13:58] | What have you been told? | 你都听说了什么 |
[14:01] | Well, Mack was pretty cagey with the details — | 迈克不愿多说细节 |
[14:03] | you know, the Director and his secrets, so… | 局长嘛 神神秘秘的 所以 |
[14:06] | Fill me in. | 告诉我吧 |
[14:09] | I mean, it’s a long story, | 这可是一言难尽了 |
[14:10] | but the detail that counts is that we found him. | 不过最重要的细节就是我们找到他了 |
[14:12] | We found Fitz, so… | 我们找到菲兹了 所以 |
[14:16] | Found Fitz? What are you talking about? | 找到菲兹 你在说什么 |
[14:18] | This is the gear from Sarge’s truck. | 这是萨吉车上的装备 |
[14:20] | You know, we got to start calling him something else. | 我们得用别的名字称呼他了 |
[14:22] | Didn’t tell you a name, either, huh? | 他也没告诉你名字啊 |
[14:23] | No. We’re in the dark on all this, as well. | 没有 我们还是一无所知 |
[14:26] | You know, except for the blades and this tracker. | 除了这些匕首和这个追踪器 |
[14:29] | If we can get past the encryption on this, | 如果能破解这上面的密码 |
[14:30] | then we can find the Shrike and save the hosts. | 就可以找到尖叫鸟 解救宿主 |
[14:33] | Has Sarge given you anything that might help with that? | 萨吉有没有告诉你什么线索 |
[14:35] | No. | 没有 |
[14:37] | Just evasion and mind games. | 一直逃避话题 玩心理战术 |
[14:41] | Maybe play some of your own. | 或许你也可以玩一点战术 |
[14:43] | I’m open to ideas. | 洗耳恭听 |
[14:45] | He was curious about Coulson. | 他对科尔森很好奇 |
[14:46] | I don’t think he knows any more than we do | 我觉得他跟我们一样不明白 |
[14:48] | about why they look alike. | 他们俩为什么这么像 |
[14:50] | Maybe there’s something you can use there. | 也许你可以利用这点 |
[14:53] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:57] | Might want to give us a minute. | 让我跟他单独谈谈 |
[14:58] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[15:00] | Fitz died. | 菲兹死了 |
[15:01] | He died, and no one was gonna bother to, | 他死了 居然没人想过 |
[15:03] | I don’t know, send me a text? | 给我发个短信吗 |
[15:05] | – It was complicated. – Yeah, no kidding. | -事情很复杂 -可不是吗 |
[15:07] | Besides the fact that this completely proves | 除了这件事彻底证明了我的 |
[15:09] | my entire multi-verse theory, ’cause I’m still here, | 多元宇宙理论 因为我还在这里 |
[15:11] | there’s a second Fitz! | 还有第二个菲兹 |
[15:13] | And — And you sent a team out to find him, | 你还派了一队人出去找他 |
[15:15] | and you didn’t tell me that, either?! | 而且这你也没告诉我 |
[15:16] | That’s not complicated. That just sucks! | 这不叫复杂 这叫过分 |
[15:18] | It was the call made at the time. | 那是我当时的决定 |
[15:20] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t be making the calls | 或许你不该做决定 |
[15:21] | because that was a bad one. | 因为这个决定很糟糕 |
[15:23] | It looked like you had other priorities | 你当时似乎还有 |
[15:24] | – besides being a part of this team. – Oh, this team? | -比加入这个团队更要紧的事 -这个团队 |
[15:27] | You mean the team that I helped bring back | 你指我帮忙从反乌托邦未来 |
[15:28] | from the dystopian future? | 带回来的团队吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah, you did that. | 你是帮了忙 |
[15:31] | Then you left. | 然后你就走了 |
[15:37] | I would’ve gone on the mission to help you find him. | 我本会加入去找他的任务的 |
[15:45] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[15:47] | And if we can get things settled here on the home front, | 如果我们能安顿好这边的事 |
[15:50] | you’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[15:52] | ‘Cause I’m gonna pour every resource we have | 因为我会调动一切可用资源 |
[15:55] | into getting back out there | 再出去 |
[15:56] | and bringing them home. | 带他们回来 |
[16:02] | But… | 但是 |
[16:04] | until then, | 在那之前 |
[16:06] | I need someone smart enough to fill their shoes. | 我需要个够聪明 能接替他们的人 |
[16:08] | Maybe you can put that google-sized brain of yours to work | 或许你可以好好发挥一下你那机灵的脑子 |
[16:12] | and help crack this tech. | 帮忙破解这玩意 |
[16:16] | What, are you trying to flatter me? | 怎么 你是在恭维我吗 |
[16:17] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[16:19] | Well… | 那好吧 |
[16:22] | totally worked. | 你成功了 |
[16:32] | Poor Jaco. | 可怜的捷科 |
[16:35] | It burns, | 烧得难受 |
[16:36] | but it’s worth it. | 但是值得的 |
[16:42] | The Director wants to see you. | 局长要见你 |
[17:11] | Must be strange looking at the real deal… | 看到真正的原版很奇怪吧 |
[17:16] | …when you’re just a knockoff. | 你只是个山寨货 |
[17:20] | What did you think this would do to me? | 你以为这会对我有什么影响 |
[17:24] | You trying to make things personal? | 你想激我的情绪吗 |
[17:26] | Well, I think you have to be a person for that to happen, | 我觉得你得是人 才能有情绪 |
[17:29] | and I don’t know what the hell you are. Do you? | 我都不知道你算什么 你知道吗 |
[17:33] | It’s going to be satisfying | 等我除掉了你 |
[17:34] | when I take you out of the picture. | 会特别有满足感 |
[17:36] | Now, this man taught me what S.H.I.E.L.D. was about. | 这个人 让我理解了神盾局的使命 |
[17:44] | You do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[17:47] | We save lives. We don’t take them. | 拯救生命 不是杀人 |
[17:49] | Some lives have already been taken, | 有些生命已不可挽回 |
[17:52] | and you can’t get them back. | 他们回不来的 |
[17:53] | See, that’s the difference between you two right there. | 这就是你俩的区别了 |
[17:57] | Coulson put a value on life. | 科尔森是看重生命的 |
[18:00] | Especially cared about those who were loyal to him. | 尤其在乎对他忠诚的人 |
[18:03] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不 |
[18:05] | ‘Cause I know your man Jaco isn’t well. | 因为我知道你的手下捷科不舒服 |
[18:08] | He’s refusing medical care | 他不肯接受医疗救助 |
[18:09] | out of some misguided loyalty to you. | 只因为对你抱有愚忠 |
[18:12] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[18:13] | Cooperate with us. | 跟我们合作 |
[18:14] | Maybe Jaco will do the same. | 或许捷科也会照做 |
[18:16] | Agree to some treatment. | 愿意接受治疗 |
[18:18] | You can help him by helping us. | 你可以帮我们 好帮他 |
[18:24] | Jaco’s seen a lot. | 捷科经历了很多 |
[18:26] | Maybe he’s had enough. | 或许他受够了 |
[18:28] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜也是 |
[18:32] | Just another life, right? | 只不过又是一条生命 是吧 |
[18:37] | Not worth anything to you. | 对你毫无价值 |
[18:44] | What kind of person looks at himself that much? | 什么人会那么爱看自己 |
[18:48] | A bit tacky, this Mr. Kitson. | 有点俗啊 这位基特森先生 |
[18:52] | Portrait of himself and everything. | 还挂自画像 |
[18:55] | That is his grandfather, | 那是他祖父 |
[18:57] | the first Mr. Kitson. He was a great man. | 第一位基特森先生 一位伟人 |
[19:00] | Ah, he was a son of a bitch. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[19:06] | But you have to be | 但有野心的人 |
[19:08] | when you’ve got ambition. | 必须混蛋点 |
[19:10] | My grandfather came to this planet | 我祖父来到这座星球上时 |
[19:12] | with 20 Yookalian slaves and a dream. | 只有20个耶库连奴隶和一个梦想 |
[19:16] | That’s inspiring. | 真是励志 |
[19:17] | He built this planet’s original settlement | 他只凭他们的双手建立起了 |
[19:19] | with their bare hands. | 这星球的原始定居点 |
[19:21] | A few ramshackle modules for his games, | 几间破陋的小屋办赌场 |
[19:24] | a small dome for his brothel, | 一间小屋做妓院 |
[19:26] | and then he kept building | 然后他不断建设 |
[19:28] | so that I, son and grandson of Kitson, | 让我 基特森的后代 |
[19:30] | would one day have an empire. | 有一日能坐拥一座帝国 |
[19:33] | And you put all that at risk. | 而你们威胁了这一切 |
[19:37] | Using a synthetic to cheat. | 用一个合成人作弊 |
[19:41] | Bringing bounty hunters in to wreak havoc at my house of games. | 还让赏金猎人冲进我的赌屋搞破坏 |
[19:44] | We just want to go home. | 我们只想回家 |
[19:46] | Surely a decent soul like you can understand. | 你这样的正派人肯定能理解吧 |
[19:49] | Somebody who’s so proud of his own home. | 毕竟你如此为自己的家自豪 |
[19:52] | Decency doesn’t put food into the mouths of my wives. | 正派可不能喂饱我的妻子们 |
[19:56] | No. | 不 |
[19:57] | I’m a gambler. | 我是赌徒 |
[19:59] | And I’m also a man who will deal out a punishment. | 我也是会施以惩罚的人 |
[20:01] | Okay, okay. Just — | 好吧 |
[20:04] | There’s no need for that. | 没那个必要 |
[20:06] | We can work. | 我们可以工作 |
[20:07] | – I’m an engineer. – Yeah. | -我是工程师 -对 |
[20:09] | We both know alien languages. | 我们都会外星语言 |
[20:11] | I’m a botanist, a chemist — | 我是植物学家 化学家 |
[20:12] | Yeah, and Enoch, here, is a… | 伊诺克呢 是… |
[20:15] | – super-advanced computer. – Yeah, so… | -超级先进的电脑 -是啊 |
[20:18] | – So, we can be of use. – Yeah. | -我们能派上用场 -是啊 |
[20:19] | There’s no need to kill us. | 没必要杀了我们 |
[20:28] | Killing you is the use I have for you. | 杀你们就是你们的用途 |
[20:31] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[20:32] | Killing a synthetic is a wasted sport. | 杀合成人就是浪费 |
[20:35] | He’ll be sent to the brothels. | 他会被送去妓院 |
[20:38] | I do not know what I am feeling. | 我不知道我是什么感觉 |
[20:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:41] | I have something very special in mind for you Terrans. | 我为你们地球人安排了特别的节目 |
[20:45] | Hope you’re not too attached to your heads. | 希望你们不会太舍不得你们的脑袋 |
[20:55] | After everything, this can’t possibly be | 经历了那么多 这不可能是 |
[20:57] | how we come to an end. | 我们的结局 |
[21:01] | No one would believe it. | 没人会相信的 |
[21:04] | I would. | 我会的 |
[21:08] | House always wins, don’t it? | 庄家总是赢 是吧 |
[21:16] | Are you ready for a deadly game… | 各位准备好观看一场致命游戏了吗 |
[21:20] | …from the early days of Kitson? | 这可是基特森早年的传统 |
[21:24] | Three contestants put their lives in the balance. | 三位选手 命悬一线 |
[21:29] | Now, who among them is strong enough | 他们中有谁足够强壮 |
[21:30] | to keep their blades from falling? | 能阻止刀片下落 |
[21:38] | Blades made from Veroovian steel — | 这是维洛威钢制成的刀 |
[21:40] | the densest metal in the galaxy. | 全银河系最重的金属 |
[21:42] | The player that cannot hold the weight, | 拉不住的玩家 |
[21:45] | will decapitate. | 就会被砍头 |
[21:53] | The bets are in! Let the fun begin! | 下注完成 游戏开始 |
[22:13] | Who will be the first to die? | 谁会先死呢 |
[22:16] | The scoundrel who tried to steal my most coveted brothel worker? | 企图偷走我最受宠的妓院工人的混蛋 |
[22:19] | Guilty as charged. | 是我没错 |
[22:20] | Or will it be one of the Terrans? | 还是其中一个地球人 |
[22:23] | Criminals wanted for nefarious intergalactic deeds. | 犯下跨星际罪行的臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[22:28] | If I get out of this, | 如果我能活下来 |
[22:31] | I could use the company of a pretty lady. | 正需要位美女相陪 |
[22:36] | Knock it off! | 你少来 |
[22:38] | Fitz, don’t! | 菲兹 别 |
[22:40] | Fitz, dooo. | 菲兹 好啊 |
[22:43] | I want the Terrans. | 我要那俩地球人 |
[22:46] | What? Who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[22:48] | Your man makes a move, this blade goes in straight, | 你的人敢动 我直刀子进 |
[22:50] | comes out sideways. | 然后侧着拉出来 |
[22:55] | The wagers have already been made. | 大家已经下注 |
[22:56] | I can’t just stop the game. | 我不能中止游戏 |
[22:57] | I’m not asking you to stop the game. | 我没叫你中止 |
[22:59] | Just pick the loser. | 选个输家就行 |
[23:00] | Everyone knows that the games of Kitson are rigged. | 人人都知道基特森的赌博都有作弊机制 |
[23:02] | That’s an outrageous assertion, my grandfather helped build — | 这话太过分了 我祖父建立了… |
[23:06] | I know you’ve got that little button clutched in your hand. | 我知道你手里攥着那个小按钮呢 |
[23:10] | Okay, fair enough. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | But you can’t just expect me to give them to you. | 但你不会指望我就把他们交给你吧 |
[23:16] | I didn’t ask that. | 我没那意思 |
[23:18] | I’ll buy them. | 我会买下他们 |
[23:19] | – Why? – That’s my business. | -为什么 -那是我的事 |
[23:21] | I understand yours is to make a profit. | 我知道你只管挣钱 |
[23:23] | I’ll compensate you fairly. | 我不会亏待你 |
[23:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[23:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:43] | Compliments on the choice. | 选得好 |
[23:49] | The Terrans have prevailed in an upset. | 地球人意外获胜 |
[23:53] | Another example that in my House of Games, | 再次证明了在我的赌屋 |
[23:55] | anyone can be lucky. | 人人都能走运 |
[24:03] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你们看样子需要喝一杯 |
[24:06] | I know your head’s spinning. | 我知道你现在天旋地转 |
[24:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:10] | It’s a lot for everyone, but I — | 大家都很不好接受 但我 |
[24:12] | I know what Coulson meant to you… | 我清楚科尔森对你多重要 |
[24:14] | Seriously, I’m good. | 真的 我没事 |
[24:15] | We’ve seen our share of freaks. | 我见过足够多的怪物 |
[24:16] | I mean, at this point, nothing should surprise us. | 到现在 见什么都该见怪不怪了 |
[24:19] | He’s a match. | 他们一样 |
[24:22] | Same DNA as Coulson. | 跟科尔森的DNA相同 |
[24:24] | – That’s not him. – I know. | -那不是他 -我知道 |
[24:29] | Plus, I-I have other things to worry about. | 而且 我还要担心其他事 |
[24:30] | I mean, Fitz-Simmons. | 菲兹-西蒙斯 |
[24:31] | Dude, you got to let them fend for themselves for now. | 你暂时只能让他们照顾好自己了 |
[24:35] | Simmons made that choice for us, | 西蒙斯替我们做了选择 |
[24:36] | and truthfully, I need you here with me. | 老实说 我需要你在我身边 |
[24:39] | Well, I mean, it seems like | 你似乎 |
[24:40] | you have everything handled, Director. | 已经搞定了一切 局长 |
[24:43] | I mean there’s a reason all those hands went up | 我提出投票时 那么多人举手赞同 |
[24:44] | when I put it to vote. | 是有原因的 |
[24:47] | Yeah, thanks for doing me that favor. | 是啊 谢谢你帮忙了 |
[24:50] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[24:52] | things change when you’re — | 当你真要负责 |
[24:54] | you’re actually running the show. | 情况就不同了 |
[24:58] | Coulson struggled, too. | 科尔森也很辛苦 |
[25:00] | He just — | 他只是 |
[25:02] | He was very good at hiding it. | 特别会掩藏 |
[25:07] | You see, that’s why I need you here with me. | 瞧 所以我需要你留在我身边 |
[25:10] | I mean, besides being able to quake somebody’s ass, | 除了能震飞人 |
[25:12] | you’re always direct. | 你一向很直接 |
[25:14] | You want direct? | 你要直接 |
[25:15] | Yo-Yo’s the most direct person I know. | 悠悠球是我认识的最直接的人了 |
[25:18] | I mean, I saw all kinds of crazy in space, | 我在太空里见识了各种疯狂 |
[25:21] | and then I came back to a sociopath | 然后我回来 有个反社会 |
[25:23] | wearing Coulson’s face, | 顶着科尔森的脸 |
[25:24] | but the one thing I don’t believe | 但我最无法相信的事 |
[25:26] | is that you and Yo-Yo are still split up. | 是你和悠悠球还没和好 |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:34] | Well… | 这… |
[25:36] | Well, you’re not the only one who can… | 你不是唯一会… |
[25:39] | compartmentalize. | 区分处理的人 |
[25:42] | You know, just like you don’t like to think about this — | 就像你不愿去想 |
[25:43] | this Sarge business, I don’t like to think about — | 萨吉的事 我不愿去想… |
[25:45] | But you love each other. | 但你们爱彼此 |
[25:53] | So, I found a fix in this tracker, of course. | 我修好了追踪器 必须的 |
[25:56] | I analyzed the alien encryption — | 我分析了外星加密 |
[25:58] | not easy — | 并不轻松 |
[26:00] | and found a way to hack it. | 还想办法黑了进去 |
[26:02] | That’s just me, guy from future who doesn’t belong. | 这是我干的 来自未来 不属于这里的人 |
[26:06] | If you look, there’s two other dots, | 可以看到 还有两个点 |
[26:08] | and it looks like they’re moving towards each other. | 看来他们在向彼此靠近 |
[26:16] | Once we’re in the air, | 我们一升空 |
[26:17] | you’ll take a pilot and peel off in a Quinjet. | 你就带一名飞行员 乘昆式战斗机飞走 |
[26:19] | We’ll each bag a Shrike, then rendezvous on the Zephyr. | 我们各抓一名尖叫鸟 然后在和风汇合 |
[26:22] | And it’s capture, not kill, right? | 是抓捕 不击杀 是吧 |
[26:24] | That’s right. | 对 |
[26:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:28] | Just because we couldn’t save them before | 我们之前救不了他们 |
[26:30] | doesn’t mean we can’t now. | 不代表现在也不行 |
[26:41] | This is Zephyr One — we’re en route to target. | 和风1号 我们正前往目标 |
[26:43] | We’ll check in when we’ve caught the birds. | 抓到鸟后报告 |
[26:51] | We found two of those creatures. | 我们找到了两个那种玩意 |
[26:52] | Director sent me to see if… | 局长派我来看… |
[27:11] | This is Agent Khan. We’re gonna need a medical team. | 我是可汗特工 我们需要医疗队 |
[27:13] | The big guy’s not breathing. | 那个大块头没气了 |
[27:46] | Cancel that medical team! | 取消医疗队 |
[27:48] | I need a rescue team! | 我需要救援队 |
[27:49] | This guy’s breathing now, but he’s breathing fire! | 这家伙有气了 他在喷火 |
[27:52] | Say again? | 什么 |
[27:53] | Fire! He’s breathing fire! | 火 他在喷火 |
[28:05] | Stand by, Agent Khan. Almost there. | 可汗特工 等候支援 我们就到 |
[28:09] | Brace yourself, comin’ in violent. | 准备好 我们冲进来了 |
[28:12] | Permission to destroy door. | 请求准许破门 |
[28:13] | Permission granted. | 准许 |
[28:23] | Jaco? | 捷科 |
[28:27] | Glad I could be useful. | 很高兴能我还能派上用场 |
[28:29] | I guess we know why he didn’t want our help. He wasn’t sick. | 怪不得他不要我们帮忙呢 他根本没病 |
[28:32] | He was turning into a dragon. | 他是在变身成火龙 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:35] | And the Sarge’s ticket out of here. | 也是萨吉逃跑的门路 |
[29:15] | Agent Rodriguez is en route on the Quinjet. | 罗德里格斯特工正乘坐昆式战斗机返航 |
[29:17] | – She got her man, too. – Good. | -她也抓到人了 -很好 |
[29:19] | Wheels up in five. | 五分钟后起航 |
[29:28] | To your generosity. | 敬你的慷慨 |
[29:30] | For purchasing my release, as well. | 感谢你也帮我赎了身 |
[29:33] | And your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:36] | Izel. | 艾泽尔 |
[29:37] | Truthfully, I can take or leave synthetics, | 其实 我对合成人不怎么感冒 |
[29:40] | but my new crew wanted you and you’re cheap. | 但我的新手下想要你 反正你又花不了两个钱 |
[29:42] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[29:43] | Only a little taken. | 我只稍有不爽 |
[29:45] | In any case, a cold Baracoolada | 不管怎样 一杯清凉的贝拉酒 |
[29:48] | goes well with the taste of freedom. | 很衬自由的味道 |
[29:50] | New crew? You mean us. | 新手下 我们吗 |
[29:52] | Wish I could say that I saved you out of the kindness of my heart, | 我也想说我是出于好心才救了你们 |
[29:55] | but I didn’t come to Kitson for noble gestures. | 但我不是来基特森行善的 |
[29:58] | I came to recruit those with nothing to lose. | 我是来招募走投无路之人的 |
[30:00] | Well, I’m not sure that quite describes Fitz and myself. | 我和菲兹可未必符合这个描述 |
[30:02] | You’re both wanted. | 你们都是通缉犯 |
[30:04] | Yeah, not for crimes that make any sense. | 是啊 但罪名根本不合理 |
[30:07] | Fitz and I are just scientists. | 菲兹和我只是科学家 |
[30:08] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[30:09] | I don’t need fighters. I can handle that. | 我不喜欢打手 这我自己能搞定 |
[30:12] | Your knowledge might be perfect for what I’m searching for. | 你们的知识对我的搜寻可能正好有用 |
[30:14] | And what is that? | 你在搜寻什么 |
[30:16] | Valuable artifacts stolen from me. | 从我这里被盗的高价器物 |
[30:19] | And I know what planet they’re on. | 而且我知道那东西在哪个星球上 |
[30:21] | Whatever planet you’re going to, | 不管你要去哪个星球 |
[30:22] | it will probably be foreign to Fitz and I. | 我和菲兹大概都没去过 |
[30:24] | Our knowledge is mostly Earth-based. | 我们的知识主要限于地球 |
[30:26] | Did you think it was luck that I saved the lives of two Terrans? | 你以为我救下两名地球人是碰巧吗 |
[30:31] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[30:32] | You’re going to Earth? | 你要去地球 |
[30:33] | We’re going to Earth. | 是我们要去地球 |
[30:39] | Excellent. Yeah. | 太棒了 好啊 |
[30:41] | You could’ve lead with that. | 你怎么不先说 |
[30:42] | Oh, one problem. | 有一个问题 |
[30:43] | I don’t have a ship. | 我没有飞船 |
[30:45] | It was destroyed with my last crew on board. | 我的船跟我的上批手下一起被毁了 |
[30:47] | I only salvaged the jump drive. | 我只捞回了跳跃引擎 |
[30:55] | We may know of a ship. | 我们可能知道艘飞船 |
[30:57] | You’re persistent, I’ll give you that. | 你真坚持 这我承认 |
[31:01] | Must be starved for company. | 看来很渴求陪伴啊 |
[31:03] | You shared a little with Agent May. | 你对梅特工说了些情况 |
[31:05] | Why not continue that conversation with me? | 为什么不继续跟我说呢 |
[31:09] | I was trying to recruit her. | 我是想招募她 |
[31:11] | You want to take a ride? | 你想试试吗 |
[31:12] | No, I’m good. | 不必了 |
[31:15] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[31:16] | Like I said, | 我说了 |
[31:18] | I won’t be in here much longer. | 我不会在这里关很久了 |
[31:20] | Oh, that’s right. That’s right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[31:22] | Uh, and how do you think you’ll get out? | 你觉得你要怎么能出去呢 |
[31:24] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[31:26] | Anything could happen. | 一切皆有可能 |
[31:29] | You mean, like, uh, | 你是指 |
[31:30] | that door could burn down? | 那扇门可能烧穿吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:35] | We put out Jaco’s fire. | 我们熄灭了捷科的火 |
[31:37] | He’s sleeping it off. | 他在睡觉呢 |
[31:40] | But you might want to get used to this cell | 你最好在这个囚室里待舒服点 |
[31:41] | ’cause you’re gonna be in here for a while, my friend. | 你要在这里待好一阵了 朋友 |
[31:48] | I don’t think I’ll be calling this home | 我应该不会把这里称作家 |
[31:50] | – or calling you friend. – Oh, that’s disappointing. | -或是称你为朋友 -真让人失望 |
[31:52] | I was hoping maybe we could plan a fishing trip together. | 我还希望我们能一起去钓鱼呢 |
[31:59] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[32:04] | Oh, we, uh — | 我们 |
[32:07] | we got your tracker up and running. | 我们启动运行了你的追踪器 |
[32:10] | We nabbed two Shrike that were headed for each other. | 我们抓到了两个正打算汇合的尖叫鸟 |
[32:12] | My team has them inbound, so… | 我的团队正带他们回来 |
[32:15] | it looks like we’re gonna save those lives after all. | 看来我们还是能救命了 |
[32:19] | Two at once? | 一下抓两个 |
[32:21] | Seems like you’ve outsmarted me. | 看来我不如你聪明 |
[32:46] | HQ, this is Zephyr One. | 总部 这里是和风1号 |
[32:47] | We have collected the Shrike. | 我们已抓到了尖叫鸟 |
[32:49] | Both are calm and contained. | 两人都平静受控 |
[32:51] | Setting a course for home. | 正在返航 |
[33:08] | Agent Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯特工 |
[33:11] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[33:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:18] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[33:40] | May, these guys started shaking and screaming | 梅 我们一把他们关在一起 |
[33:43] | as soon as we put them together! | 他们就开始颤抖尖叫 |
[33:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:46] | I’ll contact HQ. | 我联系总部 |
[33:48] | Control, seems like whatever they’re doing, | 控制中心 不管他们在干什么 |
[33:50] | it’s a reaction to their close proximity. | 似乎与他们的接近有关 |
[33:52] | All right, see if you can sedate them, | 好 看能不能让他们昏迷 |
[33:53] | but keep them in a containment module. | 但把他们关在隔离舱里 |
[34:02] | He knew. | 他早知道 |
[34:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:05] | The way Sarge reacted when I told him we had the two Shrike. | 我说我抓到了俩尖叫鸟时 萨吉的反应 |
[34:09] | He knew something was gonna happen. | 他早知道会出事 |
[34:13] | We gotta get him in here, don’t we? | 我们得叫他来帮忙了 是吧 |
[34:19] | Just a guess — | 我猜猜 |
[34:21] | those Shrike you were so proud you bagged, | 你那么骄傲自己抓到的尖叫鸟 |
[34:24] | did they get a little spooky on you? | 突然变得吓人了吧 |
[34:26] | My Agents are in trouble. | 我的特工有麻烦了 |
[34:28] | So that’s a yes. | 那就是了 |
[34:30] | Get used to trouble. | 习惯麻烦吧 |
[34:31] | More’s on the way. | 还会有更多的 |
[34:32] | What are they getting ready to do? | 他们在准备做什么 |
[34:35] | Kill everyone on that aircraft. | 杀死机上的所有人 |
[34:38] | Tell me how to stop that from happening! | 告诉我怎么阻止 |
[34:40] | I showed you. | 我演示过了 |
[34:41] | You stick a knife in them, | 一把刀插进胸口 |
[34:42] | but it’s too late for that now | 但现在已经太迟了 |
[34:43] | because you wanted to save lives. | 就因为你想拯救生命 |
[34:48] | Fire until they’re done. | 一直开火 直到他们昏过去 |
[34:53] | Fire! | 开火 |
[35:02] | My God. | 天呐 |
[35:12] | Agent down. And we lost the hosts. | 有特工受伤 宿主也死了 |
[35:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:18] | Whatever they’ve turned into, it’s contained for the moment, | 他们变成的东西暂时得到了控制 |
[35:20] | but it wants out. Should we jettison the module? | 但它想出来 要弹射隔离舱吗 |
[35:22] | You don’t want to do that. | 最好别 |
[35:24] | It feeds on life. | 它以生命为食 |
[35:26] | You put it on the ground, | 你把它丢在地上 |
[35:27] | you’ll just be giving it more to consume. | 就等于给了它更多食物源 |
[35:29] | Negative. Do not jettison. | 不行 不要弹射 |
[35:34] | What should we do with it? | 我们该怎么办 |
[35:36] | I guess this is where I give you my list of demands. | 那我现在该提出要求了 |
[35:41] | May! There’s no way that’s gonna hold! | 梅 隔离舱肯定关不住的 |
[35:44] | And if it gets out, we could lose the plane. | 如果它冒出来 我们会坠机的 |
[35:49] | Control, do you have anything for us? | 控制中心 有办法吗 |
[35:52] | It’s breaking containment. | 它要破出隔离舱了 |
[35:54] | – Control! – What do you want? | -控制中心 -你想要什么 |
[35:55] | My team and my truck. | 我的手下和卡车 |
[35:57] | Then I give you something that maybe saves your plane. | 然后我给你个或许能救下你们飞机的办法 |
[35:59] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[36:00] | Depends how bad it is up there. | 看上面情况多糟了 |
[36:03] | Here. | 给 |
[36:04] | Just stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[36:09] | May, if base has a solution, now would be a good moment for it. | 梅 如果还有办法 就现在赶紧说吧 |
[36:13] | Control, Yo-Yo’s in there with it. | 控制中心 悠悠球也在下面 |
[36:15] | Give us something. | 快说个办法 |
[36:20] | Deal! Your truck and your crew, now what do we do? | 好 给你车和人 我们怎么办 |
[36:23] | Cold. That stuff can’t survive it. | 低温 那玩意受不了 |
[36:26] | May, altitude. Cold kills it. | 梅 高飞 它受不了低温 |
[36:28] | – What’s your altimeter? – We’re high enough. | -你们高度多少 -够高了 |
[36:30] | Yo-Yo, we’re gonna freeze that thing. | 悠悠球 我们要冻死那玩意 |
[36:32] | I need to depressurize and open the ramp. | 我要失压开舷梯 |
[36:34] | Get out. Now. | 快走 |
[36:38] | Too late for that! Get some oxygen! | 太迟了 去拿氧气 |
[36:48] | Hold on! | 把住 |
[37:29] | Yo-Yo? | 悠悠球 |
[37:30] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[37:36] | Yo-Yo! | 悠悠球 |
[37:38] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[37:52] | Zephyr is safe. | 和风安全 |
[37:53] | We’re coming home. | 我们这就返航 |
[37:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:57] | We’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[38:04] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别放松 |
[38:06] | There’s a lot more out there where those two came from. | 那玩意还有更多呢 |
[38:09] | And their maker’s coming. | 而且他们的创造者要来了 |
[38:13] | What do we do next? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[38:29] | Told ya. | 我说的吧 |
[38:42] | Refill the hydraulic lines. | 给液压管道补液 |
[38:44] | And don’t forget to seal the reserve tanks. | 别忘了封住蓄水缸 |
[38:50] | Oh, no. Not again. | 不 别又来 |
[38:54] | We helped you get your friend back. | 我们都帮你们找回朋友了 |
[38:55] | What do you want from us? | 你们还想要什么 |
[38:57] | – This ship is now ours — – We’re taking this ship back — | -这艘船是我们的了 -我们要夺回这艘船 |
[38:58] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – No, you go. | -抱歉 -你说吧 |
[38:59] | – No, after you. – That’s okay. | -你先说吧 -没事 |
[39:00] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[39:01] | Okay. We are — We are taking this ship back. | 那好 我们要夺回这艘船 |
[39:05] | Now. | 马上 |
[39:07] | Look, I don’t need anymore broken bones. | 我不想再断骨头了 |
[39:10] | – So, if you want the ship — – We do. | -如果你们想要船 -是的 |
[39:12] | And a crew. | 也要船员 |
[39:13] | For a trip to Earth. | 我们要去地球 |
[39:17] | This clunker won’t get you that deep. | 这艘破船飞不了那么远 |
[39:19] | And we’re busy. | 而且我们忙呢 |
[39:20] | I have a driver that’ll get us there. | 我有能到达目的地的引擎 |
[39:25] | And I think I have enough credits to help you free up some time. | 而且我有足够钱帮你们空出点时间来 |
[39:30] | Sure. | 好 |
[39:32] | I’ll go to Earth. | 我愿去地球 |
[39:39] | They’re your credits to waste. | 反正浪费的是你的钱 |
[39:42] | Get the drive ready. We’ll prep for departure. | 调试引擎 准备出发 |
[39:46] | Home. | 回家了 |
[39:50] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[39:53] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[39:56] | My mission is complete. | 我的任务完成了 |
[39:59] | The Earth was saved, | 地球得救了 |
[40:01] | and you have secured passage home. | 你也能回家了 |
[40:04] | I have a new mission — | 我有新任务了 |
[40:06] | to find a home for my people. | 为我的族人找新家园 |
[40:11] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[40:14] | You’re just gonna leave without saying goodbye? | 你不道个别就要走吗 |
[40:17] | You humans have a saying. | 人类有个说法 |
[40:19] | “Goodbyes Suck.” | “道别好讨厌” |
[40:23] | I thought I’d spare you. | 我不想让你们难受 |
[40:26] | Thank you for everything, Enoch. | 谢谢你做的一切 伊诺克 |
[40:29] | Thanks, Enoch. | 谢谢 伊诺克 |
[40:33] | Even though you did totally disrupt my life. | 虽然你把我的生活搅得一团乱 |
[40:38] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:58] | Don’t be afraid to call. | 有事打电话 |
[41:01] | Another of your expressions. | 这也是人类的说法 |
[41:09] | This will contact you? | 这能联络你 |
[41:11] | Yes, but use it only as needed, | 对 但只在必要时用 |
[41:14] | for I will not miss you very much, Leopold Fitz. | 因为我不会很想你的 利奥波德·菲兹 |
[41:22] | I am bluffing. | 我在唬人 |