时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – Your name. – Izel. | -你叫什么 -艾泽尔 |
[00:04] | Your knowledge might be perfect for what I’m searching for. | 你们的知识对我的搜寻可能正好有用 |
[00:07] | Our knowledge is mostly Earth-based. | 我们的知识主要限于地球 |
[00:09] | Did you think it was luck that I saved the lives of two Terrans? | 你以为我救下两名地球人是碰巧吗 |
[00:11] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[00:13] | You’re going to Earth? | 你要去地球 |
[00:14] | We’re going to Earth. | 是我们要去地球 |
[00:16] | we got your tracker up and running. | 我们启动运行了你的追踪器 |
[00:18] | We nabbed two Shrike that were headed for each other. | 我们抓到了两个正打算汇合的尖叫鸟 |
[00:20] | Two at once? Seems like you’ve outsmarted me. | 一下抓两个 看来我不如你聪明 |
[00:25] | These guys started shaking and screaming | 我们一把他们关在一起 |
[00:27] | as soon as we put them together. | 他们就开始颤抖尖叫 |
[00:29] | There’s no way that’s gonna hold, | 隔离舱肯定关不住的 |
[00:30] | and if it gets out, we could lose the plane! | 如果它冒出来 我们会坠机的 |
[00:32] | – What do you want? – My team and my truck. | -你想要什么 -我的手下和卡车 |
[00:36] | Deal! Now what do we do? | 好 我们怎么办 |
[00:37] | Cold. That stuff can’t survive it. | 低温 那玩意受不了 |
[00:40] | Zephyr is safe. We’re coming home. | 和风安全 我们这就返航 |
[00:42] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别放松 |
[00:43] | There’s a lot more out there where those two came from. | 那玩意还有更多呢 |
[00:45] | And their maker’s coming. | 而且他们的创造者要来了 |
[01:07] | It’s not gonna work. | 这行不通的 |
[01:10] | I’m telling you, | 相信我 |
[01:10] | this bucket of bolts will never survive a hyper-jump. | 这个老古董绝对撑不住超级跳跃 |
[01:13] | Y-You’ll — You’ll turn us all — all into space dust. | 你会害我们变成太空尘埃的 |
[01:16] | Fitz, is that true? | 菲兹 是真的吗 |
[01:17] | You served time on this ship. | 你在这艘船上服役过 |
[01:19] | Yep. There are risks. He’s right. | 是的 确实有风险 他说的对 |
[01:21] | But… | 但是 |
[01:23] | this ship is solid. | 这艘船没问题 |
[01:26] | Survived two Karbona solar storms. | 曾抵御过两次卡波那太阳风暴 |
[01:28] | So, if I had to bet, | 所以如果让我说 |
[01:31] | I’d say the odds are even. | 我觉得成败几率差不多 |
[01:33] | Good enough. Prepare to jump. | 那就行 准备跳跃 |
[01:35] | What?! Those are terrible odds! | 什么 这几率太低了 |
[01:37] | You’re making a big mistake! | 你在犯下大错 |
[01:39] | Remove yourself from my bridge. | 离开我的舰桥 |
[01:49] | The odds aren’t very good. | 几率确实不高 |
[01:51] | Yeah, well… | 确实是 |
[01:53] | they never are, are they? | 但不是向来如此吗 |
[01:55] | So… | 所以 |
[01:57] | we can either roll the dice and hope for the best or… | 我们要么放手去做然后祈祷成功 |
[02:01] | we can spend the rest of our lives on the run, | 要么余生都奔波流亡 |
[02:04] | light-years away from home. | 远离家乡数光年 |
[02:07] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:09] | I’d be happy with you anywhere. | 和你在一起我去哪里都无所谓 |
[02:12] | But I am sick of space. | 但我厌倦了太空 |
[02:16] | Get us the hell out of here. | 带我们离开这里吧 |
[02:53] | Home. | 回家了 |
[03:02] | If you don’t stop wasting my time, you’re gonna lose your planet. | 你再这么浪费我的时间 就会失去你的星球了 |
[03:05] | That’s what you’d like us to think. | 那是你希望我们相信的 |
[03:07] | We had a deal, Mack. | 我们达成一致了 迈克 |
[03:08] | My truck and my crew. Now. | 我的车和我的团队 现在就要 |
[03:10] | You’ll get them. | 你会得到的 |
[03:11] | But first, I need to know what your plan is. | 但首先我要知道你的计划是什么 |
[03:13] | My plan is to stop it. | 我的计划就是阻止它 |
[03:15] | The end of the world? | 世界末日 |
[03:16] | Yeah, been there, done that. | 是的 经历过 阻止了 |
[03:17] | How can those Shrike creatures destroy an entire planet? | 那些尖叫鸟是如何毁灭整个星球的 |
[03:20] | They’d have to infect everything. | 它们必须感染所有事物 |
[03:22] | If there’s enough of them, they will. | 如果数量够多 就会如此 |
[03:23] | They’re paving the way for their Creator. | 它们在为它们的创造者铺路 |
[03:25] | You saw what happened on Chronyca-2. | 你看到2号长生星发生的事了 |
[03:27] | That was because we got there too late. | 那就是因为我们去的太晚了 |
[03:29] | Keys. I’m not asking again. | 车钥匙 别让我再说第二次 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry. I’m not very fluent in “Vague.” | 不好意思 我不擅长说模糊语 |
[03:34] | You’ll get your keys when I get some answers. | 等我得到想要的答案 你自然会拿到车 |
[03:36] | Now show us. | 说明白 |
[03:39] | The Shrike — their hosts are gathering at this location. | 尖叫鸟 他们的宿主正在向这个地点集合 |
[03:43] | That’s where the Beast will appear. | 那就是怪物会去的地方 |
[03:45] | When it does, I need to be there. | 等它出现时 我必须在场 |
[03:47] | – A beast? – What happens when it appears? | -怪物 -它出现后会怎么样 |
[03:48] | I kill it. | 我会杀了它 |
[03:50] | Keys. | 车钥匙 |
[03:56] | Now my crew. | 还有我的团队 |
[03:57] | Agents May and Johnson will be going with you. | 梅特工和约翰逊特工会和你一起去 |
[03:59] | – I said my crew. – They’re your crew now. | -我说的是我的团队 -现在起就是她们了 |
[04:01] | You can have one of yours. | 你可以选择一个你的人 |
[04:03] | Forget it. | 那算了 |
[04:04] | No deal. | 协议取消 |
[04:06] | I’ll just stay here and watch your planet die. | 我就在这看着你的星球被毁 |
[04:08] | You’re more than welcome, but | 那也可以 |
[04:09] | I don’t think you came all this way just to lose again. | 但我觉得你大老远来不是为了再失败一次的 |
[04:14] | – Give me two. – You get one. | -给我两个 -就一个 |
[04:16] | The others stay here. | 剩下的留在这里 |
[04:17] | How long are we gonna do this? | 我们还要讨价还价多久 |
[04:18] | I need an insurance policy | 我需要有保证 |
[04:20] | ’cause I’m pretty sure | 因为我确定 |
[04:20] | you’ll be willing to leave one behind, but not two. | 你能丢下一个 但两个不行 |
[04:22] | Insurance? | 保证 |
[04:23] | Yeah, to guarantee you come back. | 是的 确保你会回来 |
[04:26] | And when this is done, | 还有 等这事结束 |
[04:27] | you and I are gonna have a very un-vague conversation | 你跟我要开诚布公地 |
[04:29] | about who you are and where you’re from. | 谈一谈你是谁 从哪里来 |
[04:32] | Now pick one. | 现在选一个吧 |
[04:50] | Make yourselves useful. | 自己找事做 |
[04:52] | I’ll take that. | 那个交给我 |
[04:54] | No, on second thought, | 不 我改主意了 |
[04:55] | just stay out of our way and don’t touch anything. | 别耽误我们工作 什么都不要碰 |
[04:57] | You two… | 你们两个… |
[04:58] | …out. | 出去 |
[04:59] | We’ll handle this. | 我们能搞定 |
[05:01] | So… | 那么… |
[05:04] | we all gonna get along? | 我们能好好相处吗 |
[05:05] | You’re in charge. We’re just here to help. | 你说了算 我们只是来帮忙的 |
[05:08] | Okay, well, I know what you do. | 好吧 我知道你能做什么 |
[05:09] | You just kinda glare all steely-eyed like that | 你只会那样冷酷地盯着我 |
[05:12] | and then beat people senseless. | 然后把人打晕 |
[05:13] | – What about you? – I’m a hacker. | -你呢 -我是个黑客 |
[05:15] | Like… you hack off limbs? | 是说…你会剁胳膊剁腿吗 |
[05:17] | Chop people up? | 砍砍杀杀的 |
[05:19] | No. I hack computers. | 不 我会把电脑黑掉 |
[05:22] | It means I-I know how they work. | 就是说我知道电脑的原理 |
[05:23] | Oh, well, that’ll come in handy exactly zero times on this mission. | 那对这次行动肯定有…零蛋用处 |
[05:26] | Can you handle weapons? You good in a fight? | 你会使用武器吗 擅长打斗吗 |
[05:29] | I can…handle myself. | 我…能应付 |
[05:31] | You ready to go yet? | 你们准备好出发了吗 |
[05:34] | You got everything you requested. | 你要的都拿来了 |
[05:35] | Just need one more thing. You off my truck. | 还有一件事 你下车 |
[05:39] | You’re in charge. | 你说了算 |
[05:40] | I keep hearing that, but am I? | 你们一直这么说 但真是这样吗 |
[05:42] | I don’t want any more surprises. | 我不想要更多意外了 |
[05:44] | This mission depends on stealth. | 这次行动的成败就在于隐秘 |
[05:45] | We’ll stay on the base. You got my word. | 我们会留在基地 我保证 |
[05:47] | But in the meantime, | 但同时 |
[05:48] | we’ll be standing by, ready to fly if you need us. | 我们会随时待命 如果你需要 我们立刻起飞 |
[05:49] | I won’t, but — | 我不会需要你们的 但是… |
[05:51] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:53] | This is why I need my crew. | 这就是为什么我需要自己人 |
[05:54] | Pax is the only one who can fix this. | 这个只有帕克斯会修 |
[05:56] | Well, you picked Snowflake. Now, what is that? | 你选的是雪花 这个是什么 |
[05:58] | It was designed to keep the Shrike away. | 是用来驱赶尖叫鸟的 |
[06:00] | It emits a sonic pulse or something. | 它会发出声波脉冲之类的 |
[06:02] | It disrupts their equilibrium. It — It confuses them. | 可以破坏它们的平衡感 迷惑它们 |
[06:05] | – Shrike repellant? – Call it what you want, | -驱鸟器 -随便你叫什么吧 |
[06:07] | but without it, they’ll be all over us. | 但没有它 它们会围住我们的 |
[06:09] | I need Pax. | 我需要帕克斯 |
[06:12] | I know someone who can fix it. | 我知道一个可以修好它的人 |
[06:14] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[06:16] | I am not going anywhere with the Evil Coulson Twin. | 我才不要跟邪恶版科尔森一起出去呢 |
[06:20] | We need you, Deke. | 我们需要你 迪克 |
[06:21] | So do my employees, my Board of Directors, | 我的员工们也是 我的董事会 |
[06:23] | my masseuse — these people all need me. | 我的按摩师 这些人都需要我 |
[06:24] | All right, then help us save them. | 好吧 那就帮助我们拯救他们 |
[06:26] | Because if this goes south, they’ll all be dead. | 因为如果失败的话 他们都得死 |
[06:27] | You know, you guys are like — | 你们这些人简直就像 |
[06:30] | you’re like Doomsday magnets | 你们就像末日磁铁 |
[06:31] | that’s just attracting all this negative energy, | 总是吸引各种负能量 |
[06:33] | and it’s because your vibrations are off. | 因为你们的频率不对 |
[06:36] | You know, I got a Shaman. | 我认识一个萨满 |
[06:37] | He could probably help you out with some of this stuff. | 他也许能帮你解决这种问题 |
[06:39] | I had this lower-back pain — | 我之前下背部疼… |
[06:40] | J– Stop. | 你…别说了 |
[06:43] | Please, just…stop. | 拜托 别说了 |
[06:47] | H-Here’s the deal. | 这样吧 |
[06:48] | You go on this mission | 你去参加这个任务 |
[06:49] | and I stay quiet about why I became a shareholder. | 我就不告诉别人我怎么当上股东的 |
[06:53] | You didn’t think I was serious about that, did you? | 你不会觉得我是认真的吧 |
[06:55] | You’re damn right I did. | 我当然觉得你是认真的了 |
[06:56] | 2% of your company | 你公司2%的股份 |
[06:58] | and I keep my mouth shut about what I saw inside your… | 我就不告诉别人我看到你的 |
[07:01] | virtual perv world. | 虚拟变态世界里有什么 |
[07:03] | Okay, Mack, I-I hate to disappoint you, | 迈克 我也不想扫你的兴 |
[07:05] | but what you saw was just a design glitch. | 但你看到的只是设计故障 |
[07:07] | Okay, well, I guess you don’t mind me showing her. | 好吧 那你肯定不介意我告诉她 |
[07:11] | Oh, well, you know, I could probably just do you a favor, then. | 那个 我还是帮你吧 |
[07:13] | I-I-I, you know — I-I’ll go. | 我…我去 |
[07:14] | No, that’s okay. I’ll find someone else. | 不 没关系 我找别人吧 |
[07:15] | No, no, no! No. I-I’ll give you 5% of my company. | 不不不 我给你我公司5%的股份 |
[07:18] | 10% and you stop stealing S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech. | 10% 以及你停止盗用神盾局的科技 |
[07:22] | This is…extortion, | 这是…勒索 |
[07:26] | and it’s…not cool. | 这样…不地道 |
[07:40] | 10%. You idiot. | 10% 你个笨蛋 |
[07:45] | You have any idea how much money that is? | 你知道那值多少钱吗 |
[07:47] | And now you get to go on a suicide mission, too. | 现在你还要去参加一个自杀任务 |
[07:53] | I got to fire that Shaman. | 我得解雇那个萨满 |
[07:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:00] | You look like you have a beautiful soul. | 你看起来有一个美好的灵魂 |
[08:04] | I bet it shines. | 肯定还会发光 |
[08:07] | I want to see it spill out of you. | 我想看它从你身体里洒出来的样子 |
[08:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:12] | Snow, hands off. | 小雪 放开他 |
[08:14] | Get ready to roll. | 准备出发 |
[08:16] | Any luck? | 搞定了吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah. No, I’ll be able to fix this hunk of junk 2.2 hours max. | 嗯 我最多只要2.2个小时就能修好这垃圾 |
[08:21] | Hope you’re right. | 希望你说得没错 |
[08:22] | You. Hacker. With me. | 你 黑客 跟我来 |
[08:24] | I’m okay back here. | 我就待在这里吧 |
[08:26] | I need an extra pair of eyes in front. | 我前面需要个帮手 |
[08:28] | Motormouth is busy, | 大嘴巴很忙 |
[08:29] | and last time Smiles was up there, | 上次笑面妞去那里的时候 |
[08:31] | she tried to kill me, so… | 还企图杀我 所以 |
[08:32] | She’s your OG crew. Take her. | 她是你的原手下 带她去 |
[08:34] | Snowflake stays here. | 雪花得待在这里 |
[08:35] | You don’t trust me, I don’t trust you. | 你不信任我 我不信任你 |
[08:38] | So, take a seat in front | 所以 去前面坐好 |
[08:39] | or tell your boss to send me someone useful. | 或者叫你老大派个有用的家伙来 |
[08:56] | Mouth shut, eyes on the road, we’ll get along just fine. | 闭上嘴 盯紧路 我们就能相处好 |
[08:59] | We’re moving out. | 我们要出发了 |
[09:00] | ETA to rendezvous point — 17 hours, 53 minutes. | 预计17小时53分钟后到达汇合点 |
[09:04] | Don’t call us. We’ll call you. | 不要联系我们 我们会联系你们 |
[09:06] | Davis, get the Zephyr ready. | 戴维斯 准备好和风 |
[09:08] | – Space ready? – Negative. | -升空吗 -不 |
[09:09] | The Fitz-Simmons mission will have to wait. | 菲兹-西蒙斯任务还得等等 |
[09:12] | We could be facing another extinction-level event. | 这可能又是一起灭绝等级事件 |
[09:14] | Copy that. She’ll be good to go. | 收到 我去做好准备 |
[09:20] | You’re following his truck. | 你要跟踪他的车 |
[09:22] | I told him we wouldn’t leave the base. | 我和他说了我们不会离开基地 |
[09:23] | I just didn’t tell him the Zephyr was our base in the sky. | 但我没说 和风就是我们的空中基地 |
[09:28] | Look, I’m — I’m gonna need you by my side on this one. | 听着 这次我需要你在我身边 |
[09:31] | ‘Cause if there is some kind of beast coming… | 因为如果出现什么怪物… |
[09:33] | It’s never what we expect. | 情况总会出乎意料 |
[09:36] | I hope we recognize it when we see it. | 希望我们到时候能分辨出来 |
[10:22] | How come he gets a comfy room | 凭什么他能舒服地待着 |
[10:23] | and I’m chained up like some animal? | 而我被像动物一样锁着 |
[10:28] | I’m talking to you. | 我和你说话呢 |
[10:37] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[10:42] | The men are secure, sir. | 他们都安全了 长官 |
[10:44] | I don’t feel secure. | 我不觉得安全 |
[10:46] | We’re supposed to be at your headquarters. | 我们应该待在你的总部 |
[10:47] | That was the agreement. | 这是说好了的 |
[10:48] | This plane is our mobile headquarters. | 这架飞机是我们的移动总部 |
[10:50] | You got a problem flying? | 你不喜欢飞吗 |
[10:51] | Well, depends where we’re flying. | 那得看我们飞去哪里了 |
[10:53] | We’re going wherever Sarge is going. | 我们要去萨吉去的地方 |
[10:57] | That is a stupid idea. | 这是个蠢主意 |
[11:00] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Enjoy the ride. | 飞行愉快 |
[11:26] | Impressive, right? | 很不错吧 |
[11:28] | That’s not even my good side. | 那还不是我好看的一边脸呢 |
[11:32] | Doesn’t it bother you? | 你不会觉得困扰吗 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | That this Coulson guy had my face? Not really. | 这个叫科尔森的人有我的脸吗 不会 |
[11:38] | If you’re gonna steal, steal from the best. | 要偷就偷最好的 |
[11:42] | No, it’s not that you guys just look the same. | 不 不是说你们看起来一模一样 |
[11:43] | It’s that you guys have the exact same DNA. | 而是你们的DNA都完全一样 |
[11:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:49] | You are made of the same genetic material. | 你们的身体组成都一模一样 |
[11:52] | On a — On a molecular level, you are identical. | 从分子层面上 你们一模一样 |
[11:57] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[11:58] | – Of course it matters. – Why? | -这当然重要了 -为什么 |
[12:00] | Because there has to be a reason. | 因为这肯定有什么原因 |
[12:02] | There has to be a connection between you two. | 你们俩之间肯定有联系 |
[12:05] | Otherwise, it’s… | 不然 这… |
[12:08] | it’s too random. | 这太巧了 |
[12:09] | I got news for you, sweetheart. | 我告诉你 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | I’ve been to a lot of worlds, and all I see is random. | 我去过很多世界 目之所及都是巧合 |
[12:16] | – How old are you? – I’m not doing this. | -你几岁了 -我不吃这一套 |
[12:18] | – Doing what? – Losing focus. | -哪一套 -转移注意力 |
[12:20] | My past doesn’t matter. | 我的过去并不重要 |
[12:22] | What matters is the future, | 重要的是未来 |
[12:23] | and if you want to have one, | 如果你想要有未来 |
[12:24] | then you and your team need to stay out of my way. | 你和你的团队就不要妨碍我 |
[12:26] | Your past might help explain why — | 你的过去也许能解释为什么… |
[12:28] | Your world is about to be destroyed. | 你的世界要被摧毁了 |
[12:31] | The only two questions that matter are | 唯二重要的问题是 |
[12:33] | how to stop the monster | 如何阻止那个怪物 |
[12:34] | and how to survive if we fail. | 以及如果失败了该怎么活下去 |
[12:36] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[12:37] | And everyone you care about is going to die. | 你在乎的所有人都会死 |
[12:43] | Is that what happened to you? | 那就是你的遭遇吗 |
[12:45] | Everyone you cared about died? | 你在乎的人都死了 |
[12:47] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[12:49] | The past doesn’t matter. | 过去不重要 |
[12:52] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[12:54] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[12:57] | They’re gone. | 他们死了 |
[12:59] | And now I’m gonna kill her. | 现在我要杀了她 |
[13:02] | Her? | 她 |
[13:03] | You keep saying “Her.” | 你一直说”她” |
[13:05] | Does she have a name? | 她有名字吗 |
[13:07] | Izel. | 艾泽尔 |
[13:10] | The monster’s name is Izel. | 怪物的名字叫艾泽尔 |
[13:20] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么问题吧 |
[13:22] | Yep. | 没有 |
[13:24] | I’d be better if I had some decent tools and a Trifield meter. | 要是有像样的工具和电磁场测量仪会更好 |
[13:26] | We’re fine, | 我们没问题的 |
[13:28] | just trying to decode the ship’s communication systems | 只是想破译这艘飞船的通讯系统 |
[13:30] | so we can contact our friends on Earth. | 好联系我们在地球上的朋友 |
[13:31] | Yeah, well, even if we do get the system running, | 就算我们成功让系统运行 |
[13:33] | there’s no guarantee that anyone’s gonna be listening | 也不保证有人在收听 |
[13:35] | – in this range. – Sorry. | -这么远的信号 -抱歉 |
[13:36] | We’ve just been away from Earth for ages, | 我们就是离开地球太久了 |
[13:39] | and we’re anxious to contact our friends and get home. | 急着想联系朋友们 然后回家 |
[13:44] | I envy that you’re almost home. | 我羡慕你们快到家了 |
[13:46] | I’m afraid I’ll never see mine again. | 恐怕我再也见不到我的家了 |
[13:49] | Because of the artifacts you’re looking for? | 因为你在找的那些器物吗 |
[13:52] | Well, I mean, we’ll do what we can to help. | 我们会尽力帮你的 |
[13:56] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[13:58] | It’s — It’s rare to meet kind beings in this universe. | 在这个宇宙难得遇到友善的生灵 |
[14:01] | Most I meet are either fools or thieves. | 我遇到的不是笨蛋就是盗贼 |
[14:05] | You can say that again. | 说得太对了 |
[14:08] | Tell us about these items you’re searching for. | 跟我们说说你在搜寻的这些器物 |
[14:11] | The Di’Allas. | 蒂亚利 |
[14:12] | They’re made of stone, | 它们由石头制成 |
[14:14] | and they were stolen from my world millennia ago. | 千年前从我的世界被偷走了 |
[14:18] | They can create, | 它们能创造 |
[14:20] | move beings through space and time, and — | 让生物穿梭于时空之间 |
[14:23] | – Monoliths. – M-Mon-Mono– | -巨石 -巨什么 |
[14:26] | She — Are — You’re talking about mono– | 你说的是巨… |
[14:27] | We’ve heard of those. | 我们听说过 |
[14:28] | But, um, we were told the Chronicoms kept them. | 但据说它们在长生人手里 |
[14:35] | I’d heard the same. | 我也听说了 |
[14:36] | That’s why I went to their home world. | 所以我才去了他们的母星 |
[14:38] | But I was attacked, and my crew was killed. | 但我遭遇了袭击 我的船员都遇害了 |
[14:41] | The whole planet was… | 整颗星球都… |
[14:44] | destroyed. | 被毁了 |
[14:47] | We saw what was left of it. | 我们看到劫后惨状了 |
[14:52] | I’m afraid the same may happen to Earth | 如果我找不到那些器物 |
[14:53] | if I don’t find those artifacts. | 恐怕地球将遭受相同的命运 |
[14:57] | So they — they originated on your planet? | 所以它们起源于你的星球 |
[15:03] | They were created to connect life together. | 创造它们是为了将生命连结在一起 |
[15:07] | But there’s someone who had no interest in that. | 但有个人对此不感兴趣 |
[15:10] | He murdered my crew. | 他杀了我的船员 |
[15:12] | And he won’t stop until he eliminates me. | 不杀了我 他绝不会罢手 |
[15:16] | Why is this person so intent on destroying you? | 为什么这个人执意要消灭你 |
[15:19] | Because I know the truth about him. | 因为我知道关于他的真相 |
[15:22] | I know what he really is. | 我知道他的真面目 |
[15:33] | Our guests are all set. | 我们的客人准备就绪 |
[15:34] | Any word from May and Daisy? | 有梅和黛西的消息吗 |
[15:36] | Not yet, but we’ll have no problem tracking them. | 还没有 但我们能追踪她们 |
[15:39] | Agent May has a sat phone if she needs to contact us, so… | 如果梅特工需要联系我们 她有卫星电话 |
[15:41] | All right. Let’s get this bird in the air. | 好 我们升空吧 |
[15:43] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[15:47] | Prisoners give you any trouble? | 犯人找你麻烦了吗 |
[15:50] | Well, the big man seemed content | 大块头似乎很高兴 |
[15:51] | on breathing his home planet’s air, | 能呼吸自己家乡的空气 |
[15:52] | but the, uh… | 但那个 |
[15:54] | the twitchy dude wasn’t too thrilled to find out, uh, | 紧张兮兮的家伙听说我们在追踪萨吉 |
[15:56] | we were tracking the Sarge. | 不是很高兴 |
[15:58] | That’s the first time I’ve ever heard you say that. | 我第一次听你那么说 |
[16:00] | What? Twitchy? | 什么 紧张兮兮 |
[16:01] | Call somebody a “big man.” | 喊别人”大块头” |
[16:03] | I’m not used to going up against giants. | 我不太习惯面对巨人 |
[16:04] | Well, now you know how the rest of us feel | 现在你知道我们其他人跟你说话时 |
[16:06] | when we’re talking to you. | 是什么感觉了 |
[16:08] | It involves a lot of looking up. | 总是要仰着头 |
[16:10] | You know, I don’t feel like a lot of people | 我觉得近来没有多少人 |
[16:11] | have been looking up to me lately. | 敬仰我 |
[16:13] | You can’t let Sarge get to you, Mack. | 别让萨吉动摇你 迈克 |
[16:16] | Everybody at S.H.I.E.L.D. believes in you. | 神盾局的每个人都相信你 |
[16:19] | Wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也相信 |
[16:21] | Look, I know it was a risk | 我知道让他 |
[16:22] | letting him take point on the mission, | 负责行动是冒险 |
[16:24] | but I think it was the right decision. | 但我觉得这是正确决定 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:27] | I hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[16:29] | But my gut tells me | 但我的直觉说 |
[16:31] | there’s a part of the plan that Sarge hasn’t revealed. | 萨吉还隐瞒了部分计划 |
[16:36] | It’s Benson. | 是本森 |
[16:38] | He’s sending a report. | 他在发送报告过来 |
[16:41] | Let’s hope it sheds some light onto what we’re chasing. | 希望能让我们了解我们在追踪什么 |
[17:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:09] | These are mine. | 这是我的 |
[17:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:20] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[17:22] | I’m not sharing. | 我不分享 |
[17:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:30] | It’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[17:32] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[17:34] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[17:36] | Some kind of pet? | 宠物吗 |
[17:39] | That’s a nice way to say it. | 这么说挺好的 |
[18:08] | He breathes in… | 他呼入 |
[18:11] | he breathes out. | 然后呼出 |
[18:18] | You’re mine now. | 你是我的了 |
[18:20] | He kicked you out? | 他把你赶走了 |
[18:21] | Yeah, he was tired of my questions — | 是啊 他听烦了我的问题 |
[18:23] | said he’d rather ride alone. | 说想自己开车 |
[18:25] | I’m okay with that, | 我不介意 |
[18:26] | ’cause I don’t like looking at him. | 因为我不喜欢看着他 |
[18:29] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[18:32] | He died, May. | 他死了 梅 |
[18:35] | He died, and we buried him, and that was hard enough, | 他死了 我们安葬了他 那就够难了 |
[18:38] | and now this ass-thing with his face shows up. | 现在 这个长了他的脸的混蛋出现了 |
[18:44] | I mean, is this some sort of sick cosmic joke? | 这是什么变态的宇宙玩笑吗 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | He’s bad news. | 他不是好东西 |
[18:53] | I don’t believe a word he says. | 我不相信他说的一句话 |
[18:55] | I don’t know why, but part of me feels like I could trust him. | 我不知道为什么 但我有几分觉得能信任他 |
[19:00] | It’s just a feeling. | 就是种感觉 |
[19:03] | Would you be saying that if he didn’t have Coulson’s face? | 如果他没长科尔森的脸 你还会那么说吗 |
[19:06] | I mean, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:07] | If he’s telling the truth, then why not tell us everything? | 如果他是说实话 那为什么不说出一切 |
[19:10] | Who the hell is Izel? | 艾泽尔是谁 |
[19:12] | How could she destroy a planet? | 她怎么能毁掉一个星球 |
[19:14] | Why is he chasing her across the galaxy? | 他为什么要跨越星系追杀她 |
[19:22] | Benson’s research is all over the place, | 本森的研究什么都有 |
[19:24] | but he said this stuff gave him the chills, | 但他说这玩意让他脊背发凉 |
[19:28] | and I can see why. | 我能理解 |
[19:31] | What does this look like to you? | 你觉得那像什么 |
[19:34] | Birds? | 鸟吗 |
[19:35] | Not Shrike? | 不是尖叫鸟吗 |
[19:36] | Well, it could be anything, with the wings. | 可能是任何带翅膀的东西 |
[19:39] | You ever hear the name, uh, “Izel”? | 你听过”艾泽尔”这个名字吗 |
[19:42] | Keeps popping up in his research. | 他的研究里老出现 |
[19:44] | Something from Incan mythology. | 是印加神话里的 |
[19:46] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | So, because I’m from South America, | 我是南美来的 |
[19:49] | I must know something about Incan mythology? | 就肯定了解印加神话吗 |
[19:52] | I’m Catholic, Mack. | 我是天主教徒 迈克 |
[19:53] | No, I’m asking | 不 我问你 |
[19:54] | because you spent some time talking with Jaco, | 是因为你跟捷科谈过 |
[19:56] | and, I don’t know, did he ever mention the name? | 他提过这名字吗 |
[19:58] | No. | 没有 |
[19:59] | Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[20:01] | Well, it’s an ancient entity. | 是个古物 |
[20:04] | Could be one of their gods or… | 可能是他们的神祇 |
[20:07] | demon, a fallen angel, | 恶魔 堕落天使 |
[20:08] | alien overlord — I mean, I don’t know. | 外星霸主 谁知道呢 |
[20:09] | Whatever she was, thousands of years ago, | 不管是什么 数千年前 |
[20:11] | she escaped from a realm of fear and darkness. | 她逃离了一片恐惧和黑暗之地 |
[20:15] | Well, then I’m gonna go with “demon.” | 那我还是选”恶魔”了 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:19] | And after she escaped, she… | 她逃离后 |
[20:23] | she tried to track down relics from her realm | 她想追踪来自她家园的古物 |
[20:26] | called “The Di’Allas” to regain power. | 叫”蒂亚利” 以期恢复力量 |
[20:30] | These look familiar to you? | 你看这像什么 |
[20:33] | – Monoliths. – Yeah. | -巨石 -没错 |
[20:34] | I don’t like this story. | 我不喜欢这个故事 |
[20:36] | She left a path of destruction wherever she went, | 她不论去哪都留下毁灭 |
[20:39] | destroying worlds looking for them. | 为寻找它们 毁灭一个个世界 |
[20:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:42] | Well, that’s the question we need to answer. | 这就是我们需要回答的问题 |
[21:00] | Deke? You okay? | 迪克 你没事吧 |
[21:06] | Doesn’t anybody knock?! Geez! | 都没人知道敲门了吗 天呐 |
[21:10] | It’s — It’s — It’s not what it looks like. | 不是看上去那样的 |
[21:12] | You have a hickey. | 你有吻痕 |
[21:13] | Okay, it’s a little what it looks like. | 好吧 就有点是那样的 |
[21:14] | I need bleach for my eyes. | 我需要给眼睛消毒 |
[21:15] | Sequoia left me, okay?! | 茜柯娅甩了我 好吗 |
[21:18] | I’ve been heartbroken! | 我心碎了 |
[21:19] | – And Snowbunny — – Snowbunny. | -小雪兔 -小雪兔 |
[21:21] | …she gets me. | 她懂我 |
[21:23] | She said that my soul was like a butterfly | 她说我的灵魂就像蝴蝶 |
[21:26] | that was just dying to escape. | 非常渴望逃离 |
[21:27] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[21:29] | That’s exactly how I feel. | 这正是我的感觉 |
[21:39] | Seriously, Snow? | 不是吧 小雪 |
[21:40] | I like it better when you kill them. | 我更喜欢你杀他们的时候 |
[21:42] | – You said it was fixed. – It was. | -你说这个修好了的 -是修好了 |
[21:47] | – Then why isn’t it working? – Help! | -那怎么不好用 -救命 |
[21:49] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[21:56] | It was working. | 本来好用的 |
[21:58] | It was held together by wires and sticky stuff. | 但是用电线和胶带粘在一起的 |
[22:00] | What did you expect? | 你以为呢 |
[22:01] | I expect it to work. | 我以为它会好用 |
[22:02] | If we face her without it, we’ll all end up as hosts. | 如果没有它就去迎战她 我们都会变成宿主 |
[22:04] | Fix it! | 修好 |
[22:06] | Morning. Anyone hungry? | 早 有谁饿了吗 |
[22:11] | I found these. | 我发现了这个 |
[22:14] | Please get those away from me. | 请把那个拿远点 |
[22:16] | Toad would never leave these behind. | 陶德绝不会丢下这个 |
[22:18] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[22:19] | It’s a big ship. I’m sure he’ll turn up. | 飞船很大 你肯定会找到他的 |
[22:22] | If you don’t mind, we’re a little busy. | 如果你不介意 我们还忙呢 |
[22:27] | Have you ever tried those things? | 你尝过那玩意吗 |
[22:29] | Puffies? | 小圆饼吗 |
[22:30] | Just once. By mistake. | 就一次 不小心 |
[22:33] | They make you sick? | 让你生病了吗 |
[22:36] | No. | 不是 |
[22:37] | No, definitely not sick. | 不是生病 |
[22:41] | You’re being cagey again. | 你又躲躲闪闪的了 |
[22:43] | I saw you in a monkey outfit, dancing. | 我看到你穿着猴子服装跳舞 |
[22:45] | What do you mean by “cagey”? | 什么叫”躲躲闪闪” |
[22:46] | Wait, how — No, reverse on that other bit. | 等等 什么 不 倒回去 |
[22:48] | What do you mean you saw me in a mon– | 什么叫我穿猴子… |
[22:49] | When was I being cagey? | 我什么时候躲躲闪闪了 |
[22:50] | When Izel was asking about the monoliths. | 艾泽尔问起巨石的事时 |
[22:55] | Right. Well… | 好吧 |
[22:57] | so there was actually three monoliths, | 其实原本是有三颗巨石 |
[22:59] | but they were destroyed. | 但都炸毁了 |
[23:01] | I thought it better not to mention anything | 我觉得最好别告诉她 |
[23:02] | before we arrive back on Earth. | 等我们回到地球再说 |
[23:05] | How did they get on the base? And how were they destroyed? | 巨石怎么会在基地 又怎么会被毁 |
[23:08] | It’s complicated, | 说来话长 |
[23:10] | but they… created these anomalies. | 但是 它们制造出了异象 |
[23:14] | But it did provide us with a beautiful wedding venue. | 但给我们提供了个美丽的婚礼场地 |
[23:22] | Guess I had to be there. | 看来得在场才能理解了 |
[23:25] | You were. And you were dashing. | 你在场 你可帅了 |
[23:26] | Oh, yeah, and brave, | 是啊 还勇敢 |
[23:28] | and I sacrificed myself for the lives of others. | 还牺牲了自己拯救他人 |
[23:32] | Well, looks like you married Mr. Perfect, doesn’t it? | 好啊 看来你嫁给了完美先生 是吧 |
[23:35] | Are you jealous of yourself? | 你在嫉妒自己吗 |
[23:36] | Yep. Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause he’ll always be your first husband. | 因为他永远是你第一任丈夫 |
[23:41] | I’m only ever gonna be the replacement. | 而我只是替代品 |
[23:43] | You do realize how ridiculous this sounds? | 你知道你的话多荒唐吧 |
[23:46] | Yep, absolutely. | 完全知道 |
[23:53] | Have fun on your wedding night? | 婚礼之夜开心吗 |
[23:55] | It was wonderful. | 可棒了 |
[24:00] | I mean, obviously, you know, | 当然了 |
[24:03] | it will be nothing compared to the second time. | 跟第二次一定是没得比的 |
[24:07] | What? I wasn’t enough the first time? | 怎么 我第一次不够好吗 |
[24:12] | Let’s just concentrate on getting a message | 我们还是专心想办法往基地 |
[24:14] | back to the base. | 发消息吧 |
[24:29] | We’re supposed to be safe in their base, | 我们本该安全地待在他们基地的 |
[24:31] | and we’re flying right into the storm. | 但现在我们在飞向风暴 |
[24:33] | Sarge sold us out! He left us behind to die like animals! | 萨吉出卖了我们 他撇下了我们等死 |
[24:36] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[24:37] | Don’t tell me to calm down! You know what’s down there! | 别叫我冷静 你知道那下面有什么 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么 |
[24:42] | I’d like to know. | 我很想知道 |
[24:46] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一伙的 |
[24:48] | We can help if we know what we’re facing. | 如果知道我们面对的是什么 我们能帮忙 |
[24:52] | How you doing, dragon breath? | 你怎么样了 火龙息 |
[24:56] | You need to turn this plane around! | 你们得马上把飞机调头 |
[25:00] | Izel? Is that what’s scaring you? | 艾泽尔 你是怕她吗 |
[25:05] | We’re not scared. | 我们不怕 |
[25:07] | She’s a demon, right? | 她是个恶魔 是吧 |
[25:08] | That’s what you think? | 你们是这么想的吧 |
[25:11] | We all have our demons. | 我们都有心魔 |
[25:13] | But this one, we can kill… | 但这个 我们能杀掉 |
[25:15] | if we catch it. | 只要逮住她 |
[25:16] | But every time we get close, she slips away — vanishes. | 但每次我们接近 她就溜走 消失 |
[25:21] | Chronyca-2 was the closest we came to stopping her. | 2号长生星是我们最接近阻止她的一次 |
[25:24] | We took out her crew, we had her trapped… | 我们干掉了她的手下 困住了她 |
[25:27] | and then she was gone. | 然后她又跑了 |
[25:28] | We have no idea how. | 我们完全不知道怎么做到的 |
[25:30] | After you destroyed the planet? | 是在你毁掉他们星球之后吗 |
[25:32] | We didn’t destroy it. | 不是我们干的 |
[25:34] | By the time we got there, it had already begun. | 等我们赶到 过程已经开始 |
[25:36] | But this time, we’re one step ahead. | 但这次 我们领先了一步 |
[25:39] | We can keep it from happening here. | 我们可以阻止这里也遭殃 |
[25:41] | What’s her motive? | 她有什么动机 |
[25:43] | Hatred. | 仇恨 |
[25:44] | For all living things. | 她仇恨一切生灵 |
[25:46] | What’s yours? | 你呢 |
[25:49] | Love. | 爱 |
[25:52] | No, it’s hate. That’s my thing, too. | 不 是恨啦 我也一样 |
[25:54] | Hate and revenge. | 恨和复仇 |
[25:58] | She took my family from me. | 她夺走了我的家人 |
[25:59] | I won’t stop until she pays for that. | 她不付出代价 我不会罢休 |
[26:04] | Well, if she’s that powerful, | 如果她那么厉害 |
[26:06] | how can you kill her? | 你要怎么杀她 |
[26:15] | There’s only one way to kill the beast. | 杀怪物只有一个办法 |
[26:20] | A galaxy hopping hate-beast that eats planets, | 满银河系乱窜 能吞没星球的仇恨怪物 |
[26:23] | and you want to defeat her with a, um, sword? | 你要拿把剑对付她吗 |
[26:26] | It’s sharp. Feel it. | 很锋利的 摸摸看 |
[26:28] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[26:29] | What aren’t you telling us? | 你瞒了我们什么 |
[26:31] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你瞒了我什么 |
[26:37] | There it is. | 出现了 |
[26:38] | Hacker, huh? | 还黑客呢 |
[26:48] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[26:51] | What’s starting? | 什么开始了 |
[26:52] | The end. | 末日 |
[27:40] | That’s why I was killing the Shrike. | 这就是我杀那些尖叫鸟的原因 |
[27:42] | To keep them from making that tower. | 为了阻止他们建那座塔 |
[27:45] | If we don’t destroy it before the monster arrives, | 如果我们不在怪物赶到前毁掉它 |
[27:47] | it’ll grow 10 times that size. | 它会长到10倍高 |
[27:49] | Then it’s too late. | 那就太迟了 |
[27:51] | How does it work? | 它怎么长的 |
[27:52] | They’re drawing their power from the Earth. | 它们在汲取地球的能量 |
[27:55] | When it’s done, it will erupt into a swarm of those things, | 长成后 它会爆开 成为一群尖叫鸟 |
[27:57] | spreading across the planet, swallowing everything. | 向全球蔓延 吞没一切 |
[28:01] | Then the planet dies. | 这颗星球就会死亡 |
[28:06] | Want to call Mack and tell him the good news? | 你想去联系迈克把这好消息告诉他吗 |
[28:15] | How do we stop this? | 我们怎么阻止 |
[28:16] | We’re trying to get a visual. | 我们在尝试拿到画面 |
[28:17] | I want to see what this thing looks like. | 我想看到这玩意的样子 |
[28:19] | It’s growing, Mack. I don’t like this. | 它在长高 迈克 我不喜欢这样 |
[28:21] | Until this beast woman appears, everyone should sit tight. | 这个怪物女到来之前 大家最好按兵不动 |
[28:24] | Well, Benson gave us some information | 本森给了我们些信息 |
[28:25] | that might help us understand her. | 或许能助我们理解她 |
[28:27] | Has Sarge shared how he plans to take her out? | 萨吉说了打算怎么干掉她了吗 |
[28:31] | It’s unclear… | 尚不明确 |
[28:33] | but it may or may not involve a magical sword. | 但可能跟一把魔法剑有关 |
[28:39] | Sir, there’s a large, unidentified object | 长官 一艘大型不明物体 |
[28:41] | approaching Earth’s atmosphere. | 在接近地球大气 |
[28:42] | It seems to be headed toward the rendezvous point. | 似乎是在前往汇合点 |
[28:45] | It’s probably her. | 可能是她 |
[28:46] | I’ll let Sarge know. | 我去告诉萨吉 |
[28:47] | All right, try to make contact with that spacecraft. | 好 试试跟飞船取得联系 |
[28:58] | – You’re certain? – Yep. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[29:00] | There’s no way to send or receive messages. | 我们无法发出或接收消息 |
[29:04] | Not yet, at least. | 至少现在还不行 |
[29:08] | Don’t lose hope. | 别失去希望 |
[29:11] | Hey, did Izel give you | 艾泽尔给你 |
[29:12] | the coordinates for where we’re supposed to land? | 我们要降落的地点的坐标了吗 |
[29:13] | No. That’s an excellent question. | 没有 好问题 |
[29:16] | Where’s Izel disappeared to? | 艾泽尔跑哪去了 |
[29:19] | That’s an equally excellent question. | 这也是个好问题 |
[29:20] | Excuse me, Mr. Boyle? | 不好意思 鲍伊尔先生 |
[29:22] | Have you seen Izel? | 你见到艾泽尔了吗 |
[29:23] | Has she given anyone on your crew any landing coordinates? | 她告诉你的手下降落坐标了吗 |
[29:26] | Or…did you ever find Mr…Toad? | 还有 你找到陶德先生了吗 |
[29:33] | Was that strange? | 是不是有点奇怪 |
[29:34] | They were born strange. Haven’t you noticed? | 他们生来就奇怪 你没发现吗 |
[29:47] | Well, if you’re not gonna do anything, I will. | 如果你不打算做点什么 那我来吧 |
[29:51] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[29:53] | How am I supposed to sit down?! | 我怎么坐得下 |
[29:54] | Knowing that we’re all gonna die? | 我们都要死了 |
[29:56] | There’s a plan. | 有计划的 |
[29:58] | Now calm down. | 冷静吧 |
[29:59] | A plan? | 计划 |
[30:01] | Nobody told me about a plan, Jaco. | 没人告诉我有什么计划 捷科 |
[30:03] | I swear to — | 我发誓… |
[30:05] | If you weren’t in that box, I would slit you open, | 如果你不是在那个盒子里 我肯定把你撕开 |
[30:07] | climb inside, and eat my way out. | 爬进去 然后再吃出条血路来 |
[30:10] | Screw Sarge! | 去他的萨吉 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna tell them everything, | 我要全部告诉他们 |
[30:12] | and maybe we’ll live to see another day! | 或许我们还能再多活一天 |
[30:14] | Don’t be an idiot! | 别犯傻了 |
[30:16] | Sarge hasn’t been straight with you people. | 萨吉没跟你们说实话 |
[30:18] | Now, if I come clean, | 如果我交待 |
[30:20] | you got to turn this plane around. | 你们必须把飞机调头 |
[30:22] | That’s not my decision. | 那我说了不算 |
[30:23] | At least tell your boss that you just got played. | 至少告诉你们上司 你们被耍了 |
[30:40] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[30:45] | How are you gonna get close enough to kill her? | 你怎么能接近她到能杀掉她的程度 |
[30:49] | We plow straight into her tower. | 我们冲进她的塔 |
[30:50] | That will weaken her. | 那能削弱她 |
[30:52] | Then, when she lands and gets off her ship, | 然后 等她落地 下了飞船 |
[30:54] | right through the heart. | 就一剑戳心 |
[30:56] | That’s…the plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[30:58] | Wh– | 怎么… |
[30:59] | No wonder she always gets away. | 难怪她老能逃走 |
[31:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:02] | I have an insurance policy this time. | 我这次有保险措施 |
[31:04] | Well, that’s a nice thing to say about me. | 多谢你这么夸奖我了 |
[31:07] | Denting the universe… once again. | 又给宇宙 造成了影响 |
[31:12] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全听不懂那是什么意思 |
[31:14] | Let’s end this thing. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[31:25] | So, you’re gonna split me open? | 你要把我撕开吗 |
[31:27] | It was just pretend | 就是装相 |
[31:28] | so the soldier guy would drop his guard. | 好让那个士兵放下防备 |
[31:30] | It was all part of my plan. | 都在我的计划之中 |
[31:34] | Nice. | 好样的 |
[31:37] | Now tell me Sarge’s plan isn’t also pretend. | 告诉我萨吉的计划不会也是假的吧 |
[31:39] | There’s a plan. | 是有计划 |
[31:41] | It’s a little different now that we’re on a plane, but… | 现在我们在飞机上 所以有所变动 |
[31:44] | it should still work. | 但应该还是能行的 |
[31:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:51] | Sarge never lets me in on the plans. | 萨吉从不把计划告诉我 |
[31:53] | Because you’re not good at secrets. | 因为你不会保密 |
[31:55] | I’m excellent at secrets. | 我最会保密了 |
[31:57] | I didn’t tell anybody about the you-know-what | 我可没跟人说那个啥 |
[31:59] | that Sarge is gonna use on what’s-her-name. | 就是萨吉要用在那个谁身上的东西 |
[32:00] | But you almost did. | 但你差点说了 |
[32:02] | Well, only because we’re flying right towards it. | 那是因为我们正在朝那玩意飞去 |
[32:03] | I don’t want to die. | 我可不想死 |
[32:05] | We’re still flying towards it. | 我们还在飞向它呢 |
[32:06] | Relax. | 放松 |
[32:08] | We’re gonna take control of the plane. | 我们会夺下飞机控制权 |
[32:11] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么做到 |
[32:14] | Yeah. How are you supposed to do that? | 是啊 你要怎么做到 |
[32:18] | Get back in the pod — now. | 回舱里 马上 |
[32:20] | I think you should get inside. | 我觉得你该进去 |
[32:22] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[32:23] | Maybe you don’t understand who you’re dealing with! | 或许是你不懂你要对付的是谁 |
[32:29] | Oh, I understand, huevón. | 我懂的 蠢蛋 |
[32:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[32:34] | You’re a really big dude. | 你还真是个大块头 |
[32:45] | Killing this man just destroyed any chance of us letting you go. | 因为你杀了他 我们绝不可能放你们走了 |
[32:48] | If you don’t turn this plane around right now, | 如果你不马上把飞机调头 |
[32:51] | we’re all dead! | 我们都死定了 |
[32:51] | Seriously? Threats from a man in chains? | 是吗 被链子锁着还威胁我 |
[32:57] | It’s not us. It’s Sarge. | 不是我们 是萨吉 |
[33:20] | He has a weapon on the truck — | 他的车上有个武器 |
[33:22] | something that’s gonna take a big bite out of this planet. | 能在这星球上炸个大坑 |
[33:24] | He’s gonna wipe out everything down there, | 他要消灭那下面的一切 |
[33:25] | and we’re flying right in the blast area. | 我们正在往爆炸区里飞 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:57] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[33:59] | Where’s what? | 什么在哪 |
[34:00] | The bomb. | 炸弹 |
[34:02] | Mack’s on the phone. He wants to talk. | 迈克的电话 他想跟你谈谈 |
[34:03] | Your boy Pax squealed. | 你的帕克斯告密了 |
[34:05] | Yes, tell him he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. | 告诉他 他得学会闭紧嘴巴 |
[34:10] | Did he tell you what kind of bomb? | 他跟你们说是什么样的炸弹了吗 |
[34:11] | One that’ll leave a crater 200 miles wide. | 能留下直径200英里的弹坑 |
[34:14] | Well, I don’t know miles, but if that’s a lot, then yeah, | 我不熟悉英里 但如果那很大 就没错了 |
[34:16] | that kind of bomb. | 就是那样的炸弹 |
[34:17] | I told you I had an insurance policy. | 我说了 我有个保险措施 |
[34:19] | You’re not gonna use it. | 你不会用吧 |
[34:20] | I am. | 我会的 |
[34:21] | You were right. Swords just don’t cut it. | 你说得对 剑是不行的 |
[34:23] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不会冒险的 |
[34:25] | When Izel lands, I’m gonna blow her, her ship, | 艾泽尔一落地 我就把她 她的船 |
[34:28] | and her black tower of death into oblivion. | 还有她的死亡黑塔都炸飞 |
[34:30] | We’re just outside a city. | 我们就在一座城市外 |
[34:32] | You’d kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people along with her. | 你会连带着杀死十几万无辜者 |
[34:35] | A small price to pay | 这只是小小代价 |
[34:36] | for saving your planet and countless others. | 能拯救你们星球 和无数其他人 |
[34:38] | Now, we need to get on the same page and get off this truck | 我们得达成一致 赶快下车 |
[34:40] | before we become part of that small price. | 否则也会付出那个小代价 |
[34:42] | We are not leaving until it’s dismantled. | 炸弹拆除前我们不会走的 |
[34:44] | Then you’ll be making a bold choice. | 那你们就是要做出一个大胆选择了 |
[34:45] | You sure about that? | 你们确定吗 |
[34:46] | Where is it?! | 它在哪 |
[34:47] | It’s set to explode on impact. | 设置好了撞击爆炸 |
[34:49] | So I wouldn’t go, you know, doing your thing. | 你最好别…使你的招数 |
[34:51] | It’s very sensitive. | 它很敏感的 |
[34:54] | And, Snowflake… | 雪花 |
[34:56] | …I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[34:57] | Noooooooooo!! | 不 |
[35:00] | No! | 不 |
[35:02] | May! | 梅 |
[35:03] | No. You heard what he said. | 不 你听到他的话了 |
[35:07] | I’m so sorry I tied you up. | 真抱歉我把你绑了起来 |
[35:09] | – He left me. – I know. I know. | -他撇下了我 -我知道 |
[35:10] | I-It’s okay, Snow, because I’m still here, | 没事的 小雪 我还在呢 |
[35:12] | and we just — we got to find the bomb, so where is it, Snow? | 我们得找到炸弹 它在哪 小雪 |
[35:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:17] | Wait, who was driving when he was back here? | 等等 他刚过来时 是谁在开车啊 |
[35:19] | He turned on the auto-drive. | 他开启了自动驾驶 |
[35:21] | You can’t turn it off or slow the truck down. | 你关不掉它 也无法减速 |
[35:24] | It was made to be a bomb-delivery device. | 它就是做成炸弹运输装置的 |
[35:26] | It’s locked onto her tower. | 锁定了她的塔 |
[35:29] | We can’t quake our way out because it might set it off. | 我们也不能震出去 因为可能会触动炸弹 |
[35:31] | Great! | 好极了 |
[35:32] | So we’re in a truck that we can’t stop | 所以我们在一辆停不下的车里 |
[35:33] | with a bomb that we can’t find | 车上有我们找不到的炸弹 |
[35:34] | with a girl who can’t quake, | 和不能使用震波的女人 |
[35:36] | and I gave up 10% of my company for the experience! | 我还为此拿出了10%的公司股份 |
[35:38] | Shut up and start searching! | 闭嘴 开始找 |
[35:52] | We have a lock on the targets. | 我们锁定目标了 |
[35:54] | Hold steady. | 稳住 |
[35:55] | There’s no good options here. | 现在没有好选择 |
[35:56] | If we fire on the ship and then do Sarge’s dirty work, | 即便我们向飞船开火 替萨吉动手 |
[35:58] | there’s no guarantee he’ll deactivate the bomb. | 他也未必会拆除炸弹 |
[36:00] | And who’s to say Izel’s even on it? | 再说也难保艾泽尔真在上面 |
[36:02] | And if we take out the truck | 如果我们在车到达 |
[36:04] | before it reaches a populated area… | 人口密集区前炸掉车 |
[36:06] | We could save countless lives. | 我们能救无数生命 |
[36:08] | But lose three of our own. | 但失去三个我们自己人 |
[36:11] | Or we could just hope and pray | 或者我们可以希望祈祷 |
[36:12] | that Deke figures out a way to deactivate the alien bomb. | 迪克能想办法拆除外星炸弹 |
[37:16] | Pax! | 帕克斯 |
[37:18] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[37:20] | Move away from my jacket. | 离我的外套远点 |
[37:50] | How are you, Jaco? | 你还好吗 捷科 |
[37:52] | There’s a problem. | 有个问题 |
[37:53] | We’re not on their base. We’re in their plane. | 我们不在他们的基地 我们在他们的飞机上 |
[37:56] | Even better. | 那更好了 |
[38:00] | Why didn’t we ever think of that? | 我们怎么没想到 |
[38:14] | How big is it? What’s it look like? | 它多大 什么样 |
[38:16] | I don’t know. I never saw it. | 我不知道 我没看到过 |
[38:18] | Will you stop talking to her like one of the bad guys? | 你能不能别把她当坏人了 |
[38:20] | She’s on our side now! | 她现在是我们这边的了 |
[38:21] | You know what? Screw this. | 知道吗 去他的吧 |
[38:22] | If we’re gonna blow, we’re gonna blow. | 要炸就炸吧 |
[38:41] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[38:49] | I think I found it. | 我好像找到了 |
[38:58] | I think the ship’s landing. | 飞船要降落了 |
[39:01] | Where is everyone? | 大家都哪去了 |
[39:35] | What’s the call, sir? Standing by. | 怎么办 长官 等待决定 |
[40:17] | Isaiah. | 艾萨亚 |
[40:18] | Thank you for getting back to me. | 谢谢你回复我 |
[40:20] | Enoch, hello. | 伊诺克 你好 |
[40:21] | It’s been a long time. | 好久没见 |
[40:23] | You look the same. | 你一点没变 |
[40:24] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[40:26] | How are things on planet Leitner? | 莱特纳星球上的情况如何了 |
[40:28] | Has the population progressed? | 当地人进步了吗 |
[40:30] | No. | 没有 |
[40:31] | Still cooking with feces, living in caves. | 还在用粪便烹饪 住在洞穴里 |
[40:34] | But at least I have a home. | 但至少他们还有家园 |
[40:37] | So you’ve heard? | 你听说了 |
[40:39] | Yes, unfortunately. | 是的 很不幸 |
[40:41] | Then you know why I contacted you. | 那你知道我为何联系你了 |
[40:45] | I am hoping to organize our fellow anthropologists, | 我想组织我们这些安全地驻扎在 |
[40:49] | who were safely stationed away from home. | 远离家园的地方的人类学家 |
[40:51] | Are we all that is left? | 只剩我们了吗 |
[40:53] | A few others made it out, but I am… | 还有几个逃了出来 但我 |
[40:57] | avoiding them at the moment. | 目前在回避他们 |
[40:58] | Yes, I’ve seen your name on the data-streams. | 是啊 我在数据流里看到了你的名字 |
[41:01] | You’ve always been very reckless. | 你一直很鲁莽 |
[41:03] | And you, cautious. | 你则很谨慎 |
[41:06] | But we must gather the fragments of our broken civilization | 但我们必须收集我们破碎文明的碎片 |
[41:11] | and repair. | 好复原它 |
[41:12] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[41:13] | There must be a plan. | 必须制定计划 |
[41:15] | I will hunt Enoch down | 我要抓到伊诺克 |
[41:17] | and tear him apart piece by piece. | 把他撕成碎片 |
[41:19] | The traitor. | 那个叛徒 |
[41:21] | Earth made him soft. | 地球让他心软了 |
[41:22] | It is unlikely he will survive anywhere else. | 他应该在别处生存不了 |
[41:25] | We have more pressing concerns. | 我们有更要紧的考虑 |
[41:28] | Leopold Fitz and Jemma Simmons. | 利奥波德·菲兹和珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[41:30] | I will gather a force to find them and bring them back. | 我会集结部队 找到他们 抓他们回来 |
[41:33] | That is not necessary. | 那没必要 |
[41:35] | We do not need their bodies. | 我们不需要他们的身体 |
[41:39] | We have their brains. | 我们有他们的脑子了 |
[41:43] | And I’m going in. | 我要进去 |