时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | – May didn’t shoot Sarge. – It was Izel. | -梅没枪击萨吉 -是艾泽尔 |
[00:07] | She’s taking people over, possessing them. | 她在占据别人 附身 |
[00:11] | No! | 不 |
[00:14] | No! | 不 |
[00:16] | I thought for sure he’d bleed out by now, | 我还以为他现在肯定失血而亡了 |
[00:19] | with all those wounds. | 受了那么多伤 |
[00:20] | What wounds? | 什么伤 |
[00:21] | They’ve all healed. | 全都愈合了 |
[00:23] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[00:24] | So, your Gravitonium device | 所以 你的重力鎓装置 |
[00:25] | contains the energy of three monoliths. | 控制着三个巨石的能量 |
[00:27] | And if Izel gets that power for herself… | 如果艾泽尔拿到那份能量 |
[00:29] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[00:30] | The only thing powerful enough to defeat me… | 唯一强大到能击败我的 |
[00:32] | is inside you. | 就在你体内 |
[00:34] | And you’re afraid to let it out. | 但你却不敢放它出来 |
[00:37] | Hello, friends. | 你们好啊 朋友们 |
[00:42] | She’s the perfect way for me to escape this place. | 她是我逃离这里的完美出路 |
[00:45] | – I’m coming with you. – Fine. | -我也要一起来 -好啊 |
[00:46] | Your plane has the room. | 反正你们飞机上有地方 |
[01:05] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[01:12] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[01:15] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[01:17] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[01:20] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[01:22] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[01:23] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[01:25] | No, it’s not — it’s not you. | 不 不 不是你 |
[01:27] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[01:29] | I did this to you. | 是我干的 |
[01:31] | It’s Izel. She… | 是艾泽尔 她 |
[01:33] | She possessed your body | 她占据了你的身体 |
[01:35] | and took you hostage so she could escape. | 把你作为人质 好协助她逃跑 |
[01:37] | I saw her coming for Daisy. I was trying to protect her. | 我看到她冲黛西去了 我想保护她 |
[01:39] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[01:42] | They’re safe. | 他们很安全 |
[01:44] | It’s just you and me here. | 这里只有我们两个 |
[01:52] | Why is she keeping us alive? | 她为什么不杀了我们 |
[01:53] | She thinks we have information about a — | 她认为我们知道 |
[01:57] | a temple where the monoliths were meant to be taken | 巨石本该被送去和释放的 |
[01:59] | and unleashed. | 那座神庙 |
[02:04] | Izel took the Gravitonium device. | 艾泽尔拿走了重力鎓装置 |
[02:06] | She said it still contains their energies… | 她说装置像个瓶子 依然存放着 |
[02:09] | like a bottle. | 它们的能量 |
[02:13] | Her plan is to open it up. | 她想打开它 |
[02:14] | Only, she doesn’t know where to go. | 只是她不知道该去哪里实施 |
[02:17] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[02:20] | Well, she can keep hurting us all she wants. | 她可以随意伤害我们 |
[02:22] | We don’t know anything about these temples. | 但我们不知道任何关于神庙的事 |
[02:26] | The only one that would know is Benson. | 唯一可能知道的人是本森 |
[02:29] | Well, that’s a name I haven’t heard before. | 这个名字我之前没听说过 |
[02:44] | Let’s give this Benson a call. | 我们给本森打个电话吧 |
[02:49] | I’d like to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[03:02] | Monitor our encrypted channels, | 监控我们的加密频道 |
[03:03] | and let me know if there’s any back chatter. | 有任何异常信息告诉我 |
[03:04] | You’re not listening. I said re-task all satellites. | 你没听懂 我说重新调用所有卫星 |
[03:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[03:08] | This might as well be Google Maps. | 这跟谷歌地图有什么区别 |
[03:12] | Are you sure you should be up and about? | 你确定你可以起来活动吗 |
[03:14] | With all due respect, Agent Johnson, | 恕我直言 约翰逊特工 |
[03:16] | if you make me go back to the infirmary, I’ll mutiny. | 如果你让我回医务室 我要叛乱的 |
[03:19] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[03:21] | What do you got? | 有什么收获 |
[03:22] | Z1 went dark right after it left the hangar — | 离开机库后和风1号就消失了 |
[03:24] | Director’s authorization. | 局长授权的 |
[03:25] | I’m just hoping Mack only used radar stealth. | 希望迈克只用了雷达隐身功能 |
[03:28] | Maybe he didn’t reveal its ability to cloak. | 也许他没透露它的隐形功能 |
[03:29] | And unless we get a visual, there’s still nothing to track. | 除非看到影像 我们也还是无法追踪 |
[03:32] | Not even a blip. | 什么都没看到 |
[03:33] | Well, May’s working on another lead. | 梅正在处理另一条线索 |
[03:34] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[03:35] | Izel just overwhelms us again? | 艾泽尔再次让我们无力招架吗 |
[03:40] | Team FitzSimmons is searching for a way to prevent that. | 菲兹-西蒙斯正在努力不让这种事再发生 |
[03:44] | They will come up with something. | 他们一定会想到办法的 |
[03:52] | Please tell me you have something. | 求你们一定要有好消息 |
[03:53] | – We’re trying. – Not yet. | -正在努力 -还没有 |
[03:55] | Okay, well, walk me through it. | 好吧 跟我讲讲 |
[03:57] | Izel can instantly gain control | 艾泽尔可以瞬间控制 |
[03:59] | of a host body’s primary motor cortex. | 宿主的主要运动皮质区 |
[04:01] | While simultaneously placing the brain | 并同时让大脑 |
[04:03] | into an unconscious state. | 进入无意识状态 |
[04:04] | It’s actually a very complex piece of neurochemistry. | 这其实是一种非常复杂的神经化学 |
[04:07] | Assuming it’s neurochemical at all. | 如果真是神经化学作用的话 |
[04:09] | That’s a good point. | 你说的对 |
[04:11] | That paradigm could be limiting. | 光按这个思路想可能局限了 |
[04:12] | Yeah, right, we wouldn’t want to limit ourselves. | 是啊 没错 我们可不想局限自己 |
[04:14] | Honestly, maybe it’s just tech. | 其实 可能是靠技术实现的 |
[04:16] | Yeah, it could just be a gadget. | 没错 可能是个什么装置 |
[04:17] | I think that’s doubtful, ’cause her powers are so innate. | 我很怀疑 因为她的能力太自然了 |
[04:19] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[04:20] | – Yeah, it’s not tech. – But it could also be — | -对 不是技术 -也可能是… |
[04:21] | All right, I-I don’t need to ride the roller coaster | 好了 我不需要跟着你们的思考过程 |
[04:23] | that is your thought process. | 起起伏伏 |
[04:24] | Please just tell me how to prevent her | 直接告诉我怎么阻止她 |
[04:26] | from wearing a body like a sock puppet. | 像操控玩偶那样占据别人的身体 |
[04:30] | We’ll find something. | 我们会有所发现的 |
[04:32] | We’re on top of it. | 交给我们吧 |
[04:36] | What about the other problem? | 另一个问题呢 |
[04:38] | The one everyone thought was dead. | 那个大家都以为死了的人 |
[04:41] | When he started healing, I didn’t know who I could trust | 他刚开始愈合的时候 我不知道能相信谁 |
[04:43] | or how it was happening. | 也不知道为什么会那样 |
[04:46] | Now we may have some idea, but you know as much as I do. | 现在我们有了一些想法 但我们知道的不比你多 |
[04:52] | Do you believe what she said? | 你相信她说的话吗 |
[04:54] | That his body’s being inhabited by some… | 他的身体被什么东西 |
[04:57] | being? | 占据了 |
[04:58] | We’ve seen it before, with Robbie Reyes. | 我们以前见过 罗比·雷耶斯 |
[05:00] | I hope May studied the footage before she went in there, | 希望梅进去前研究过这段录像 |
[05:02] | because she’ll have to pry the truth out of him. | 因为她得从他口中问出真相 |
[05:05] | He’s been hiding it. | 他一直在隐藏实情 |
[05:06] | Yeah, she watched it a few dozen times. | 是的 她看过很多次了 |
[05:10] | I’ve loaded the room with equipment. | 我在房间里装了各种设备 |
[05:11] | I’m running every multi-spectral scan I can think of, | 运行了各种能想到的多光谱扫描 |
[05:14] | trying to understand what’s inside him. | 试图弄清他的内在情况 |
[05:15] | She’ll get him to tell us. | 她会让他开口的 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:21] | What aren’t you saying? | 你隐瞒了什么 |
[05:26] | Izel told Sarge that his memories of — | 艾泽尔对萨吉说 他的记忆… |
[05:29] | of loss, of family — | 失去家人的记忆 |
[05:30] | Heard all about it. | 这些我都听说了 |
[05:32] | That’s the part May watched over and over. | 梅反复看的就是这一部分 |
[05:34] | She thinks… | 她觉得… |
[05:36] | Daisy, she thinks he’s remembering us. | 黛西 她觉得他想起我们了 |
[05:41] | So, you never even questioned where you came from? | 那么 你从未质疑过自己从哪来的 |
[05:44] | Why would I? | 为什么要质疑 |
[05:45] | I didn’t know I had someone else’s face | 到这里之前 我都不知道 |
[05:47] | until I got here. | 我长得跟别人一样 |
[05:48] | And now that you do? | 现在知道了呢 |
[05:50] | Well, I don’t suddenly feel like a different person. | 我也没突然觉得自己是另一个人 |
[05:55] | These, um, echoes, as she called them… | 她所谓的这些回声… |
[06:00] | …they’ve gotten clearer — the memories? | 更清晰了吗 记忆呢 |
[06:03] | I never used that word. | 我从没用过那个词 |
[06:05] | It’s always just been a sense — | 一直都只是一种感觉 |
[06:08] | a feeling in my bones. | 一种我骨子里的感觉 |
[06:09] | You said that they all felt real. | 你说他们都感觉很真实 |
[06:11] | What’s real is the time I spent | 真实的是我跨越星系 |
[06:12] | chasing Izel across the galaxy — | 追逐艾泽尔的这段时间 |
[06:15] | with my crew, as myself. | 和我的手下一起 那才是我 |
[06:17] | Trying to get revenge for something that never happened? | 试图为从未发生过的事复仇吗 |
[06:19] | It’s not like the lies you tell yourself are any more true. | 难道你自欺欺人的谎言更真实吗 |
[06:23] | You want me to be someone I’m not. | 你希望我是另一个人 |
[06:25] | – I never said that. – You didn’t have to. | -我没这样说过 -你不需要说 |
[06:28] | I recognized you, yes. | 我认得你 是的 |
[06:31] | But can you really say that there’s no part of you | 但你真的能说你丝毫不觉得 |
[06:34] | that recognizes us? | 你认得我们吗 |
[06:37] | If you have his memories, can feel what he felt, | 如果你有他的记忆 能感受到他的感受 |
[06:40] | I’m hoping that you will — | 你希望你能… |
[06:42] | I’m not the cure for your loneliness! | 我不是治愈你孤独的解药 |
[07:07] | He’s being defensive. | 他防卫心很强 |
[07:09] | That’s what you took from the conversation? | 你从谈话里就得到了这点吗 |
[07:11] | He almost broke through the table. | 他几乎打破了桌子 |
[07:13] | Getting through to him is still our best shot, | 说服他仍然是我们最好的机会 |
[07:16] | but it’s not something we can force. | 但这不是我们可以强求的 |
[07:17] | Maybe we should. | 或许我们应该强求 |
[07:19] | You are Melinda May! | 你是梅琳达·梅 |
[07:20] | You could beat it out of him if you wanted to. | 如果你愿意 你能打得他说 |
[07:22] | But you won’t do that, will you? | 但你不会这样做 对吧 |
[07:24] | You’re hoping Coulson’s in there somewhere. | 你希望科尔森在里面 |
[07:26] | Fitz says Sarge might’ve been created from him, | 菲兹说萨吉可能是根据他创造的 |
[07:28] | and Izel basically confirmed it! | 艾泽尔基本上证实了这一点 |
[07:29] | We don’t know how he was created! | 我们不知道他是怎么创造出来的 |
[07:31] | O-Our fears manifested in w– | 我们的恐惧实体化… |
[07:33] | He was afraid to die, | 他怕死 |
[07:34] | and I was afraid of losing him. Weren’t you? | 而我怕失去他 你不是吗 |
[07:35] | She said that there’s another thing inside of him | 她说他体内还有另一种东西 |
[07:37] | that could defeat her. | 可以打败她 |
[07:38] | We should be focusing on that. | 我们应该专注于此 |
[07:40] | Waking that part of him | 唤醒他的那一部分 |
[07:41] | is exactly what Izel was trying to do. | 正是艾泽尔想做的事 |
[07:44] | He should be fighting it. | 他应该与之斗争 |
[07:45] | Who should?! | 谁应该 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry, May, but the person that is in there | 抱歉 梅 但是在那里面的人 |
[07:49] | is not the man that you loved. | 不是你爱的男人 |
[07:53] | Move. | 让开 |
[07:54] | I understand holding out hope | 我理解抱着希望 |
[07:57] | that Coulson is somehow back. | 觉得科尔森回来了 |
[07:59] | I wish he was back. | 我希望他是回来了 |
[08:01] | To remind you of the days I was your S.O. | 好提醒你 我曾是你的监管人员 |
[08:05] | And also, to look for the good, | 并往好的一面看 |
[08:07] | no matter how scared you are to face it. | 不管你多害怕面对它 |
[08:11] | You want to force it out of him, go ahead. | 你想要逼他爆发 尽管去 |
[08:14] | But if it backfires, it’s on you. | 但如果事与愿违 就是你的责任 |
[08:16] | We have enough to worry about with Mack and Yo-Yo MIA. | 麦克和悠悠球失踪的事够我们担心了 |
[08:33] | It’s this way, Professor Benson. | 这边请 本森教授 |
[08:36] | I wouldn’t try anything. | 别耍花招 |
[08:39] | Unless you want me to use these hands | 否则我就用这双手 |
[08:41] | to choke the life out of you. | 掐死你 |
[08:51] | Good to see you again, Director. | 再见到你真高兴 局长 |
[08:53] | Good to see you. | 我也很高兴 |
[08:54] | Agent Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯特工 |
[08:57] | I’m excited to see this plane | 你总念叨这架飞机 |
[08:58] | that you, uh, talked so much about. | 终于见到它了 我好兴奋 |
[09:02] | Although I expected to see more of the team here. | 但我本以为会有更多队员在 |
[09:05] | The mission is need-to-know. | 只有相关人员才能参与此次任务 |
[09:06] | The, uh, enemy that you’ve been researching, | 你一直在研究的敌人 |
[09:09] | it’s not just theoretical anymore, | 不再只存在于理论中了 |
[09:10] | so we need to be careful about who we trust. | 我们需要小心该信任谁 |
[09:14] | Well, let’s get to it. | 开始吧 |
[09:17] | It’s been a bit of an adventure. | 这真是场冒险 |
[09:22] | Now, these runes are referencing a site | 这些如尼文指的是一处 |
[09:24] | where the…”Di’Allas,” as they’re called — | 所谓的”蒂亚利” |
[09:27] | the — the monoliths — | 即巨石 |
[09:29] | which could be used to open a doorway | 能被用来打开通道 |
[09:31] | between our world and the world where Izel comes from. | 连接我们的世界和艾泽尔的世界的地方 |
[09:35] | Well, does the story say for what purpose? | 传说里讲没讲目的 |
[09:37] | Well, I brought a passage that references | 我找到一段提到了 |
[09:40] | “Trapped souls, yearning to be free.” | “被困住的灵魂 渴望自由” |
[09:43] | Take from that what you will. | 你自己解读吧 |
[09:45] | Well, do you have a location? | 有地点吗 |
[09:47] | Well, I’ve narrowed it down to three possible sites, | 我把范围缩小到了三个可能地点 |
[09:50] | but my money’s on the one | 但我觉得最有可能的是 |
[09:51] | at the intersection of two ley lines. | 两条地脉的交汇处 |
[09:53] | It would prove Keller right once again. | 这会再次证明凯勒的理论 |
[09:57] | I’ll make sure to tell him you said that. | 我肯定会转告他你的话 |
[10:03] | He’d be amused. | 他会高兴的 |
[10:05] | All right, perfect. | 那好 完美 |
[10:07] | Well, we’ll start there, then. | 我们就先去那里 |
[10:09] | Well, I-I — I think it’s best if we get some hard evidence. | 我觉得最好是有了确凿证据再行动 |
[10:13] | Let me do some low flyovers of the three sites. | 我先在三处地址上空侦查一下吧 |
[10:17] | I could always have someone else examine the sites. | 我可以派别人去这几个地址勘察 |
[10:20] | I think it best we play this close to the vest until we’re sure. | 我觉得确定之前 我们最好谨慎行事 |
[10:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:28] | Then you can just show me the coordinates on the map. | 你给我看地图上的坐标就好了 |
[10:35] | Benson. | 本森 |
[10:39] | Give me the location. | 给我地址 |
[10:41] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[10:50] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[10:52] | if you’ve made up your mind… | 既然你决定了 |
[11:14] | S-So, the stories are true. | 这么说 传说是真的 |
[11:19] | If you heard the stories, then you know what I’m capable of. | 要是你听过传说 就知道我有多大能耐 |
[11:24] | Let’s find this temple, shall we? | 我们找到那座神庙吧 好吗 |
[11:32] | You were giving such an informative presentation | 我们被打断之前 |
[11:35] | before we got interrupted. | 你讲得很是详尽 |
[11:36] | Care to continue? | 想继续吗 |
[11:38] | I just want the coordinates. | 我只想要坐标 |
[11:39] | Don’t say anything, Benson. | 一个字都别说 本森 |
[11:42] | You already made me take one life. I can take another. | 你已经逼我杀了一个人 再杀一人也无所谓 |
[11:46] | Maybe yours? | 杀掉你吧 |
[11:49] | If I use her body, it’d be quick. | 要是我用她的身体 会很快的 |
[11:53] | If you want me to help you end the world, | 要是你想让我帮你终结这个世界 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna have to pass. | 我就免了 |
[11:58] | So brave. | 好勇敢 |
[12:00] | I won’t give you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[12:02] | You believe that now, | 你现在这么想 |
[12:03] | but will you feel the same when death is closing in? | 但如果死到临头 你还会这么想吗 |
[12:06] | I’ve already lost everything that matters. | 我已经失去了一切重要的东西 |
[12:09] | Death doesn’t scare me. | 死亡吓不到我 |
[12:11] | Maybe it doesn’t. | 也许吧 |
[12:14] | But there must be something you fear. | 但你肯定有害怕的东西 |
[12:35] | So, how’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:38] | Probably best to leave it that way. | 也许最好别去探究 |
[12:40] | Well, I was hoping to, uh… | 我倒想 |
[12:42] | dig a little deeper. | 再深挖一挖 |
[12:43] | If you’re here for another walk down memory lane, | 要是你也是来探究记忆的 |
[12:46] | like Agent May, I’m not interested. | 就像梅特工那样 我不感兴趣 |
[12:48] | Forget what May said. | 别想梅说的了 |
[12:50] | The other thing inside of you, | 你身体里的那个东西 |
[12:52] | it’s getting stronger. | 越来越强大了 |
[12:55] | The healing, and now this? | 愈合 现在又这样 |
[12:58] | Izel thinks that you’re like her. Are you? | 艾泽尔觉得你跟她一样 你是吗 |
[13:00] | No. | 不 |
[13:02] | She says that you’re the only thing powerful enough to defeat her. | 她说唯一强大到能击败她的就是你 |
[13:04] | I’ve been trying to kill her for decades. | 我追杀她已经好几十年了 |
[13:06] | And in the past, you failed. | 过去 你一直失败 |
[13:09] | But now… | 但现在 |
[13:12] | …now you have a new way to fight back. | 现在你有了一个新的反击办法 |
[13:14] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[13:16] | I can feel the rage churning underneath my skin. | 我能感受到皮肤下涌动的怒火 |
[13:20] | Use it. | 那就利用它 |
[13:22] | Let the anger out. | 释放你的怒火 |
[13:23] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[13:25] | I want it gone. | 我希望它消失 |
[13:27] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[13:29] | That it’s stronger than you are? | 你害怕它比你强吗 |
[13:33] | You’re afraid that this is the real you. | 你害怕这才是真正的你 |
[13:37] | So come on. | 来吧 |
[13:39] | Just show us what you really are. | 让我们瞧瞧你究竟是什么 |
[13:44] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你乐在其中 对吗 |
[13:46] | Trying to torture me, working out your own rage. | 折磨我 释放你自己的愤怒 |
[13:51] | May said I was like a father to you. | 梅说我就像你的父亲 |
[13:53] | You got some daddy issues? | 你跟父亲有过不去的坎 |
[13:54] | You are nothing to me. | 你对我来说什么都不是 |
[13:57] | Do you understand? You are nothing. | 明白吗 你什么都不是 |
[14:00] | So if you think that this manipulative crap is gonna work on me, | 所以如果你觉得你能操纵我 |
[14:03] | you’re wasting your time. | 你就是在浪费时间 |
[14:32] | Where are we on the Izel problem? | 艾泽尔问题进展如何 |
[14:34] | Progressing slowly. | 缓慢 |
[14:35] | But we have analyzed some potential weapons | 但我们分析了一些或许能用来 |
[14:36] | to use against her. | 对付她的武器 |
[14:40] | This sword is | 这把剑 |
[14:42] | a more complex version of these other blades. | 是这些匕首更复杂的版本 |
[14:45] | Which were able to kill her Shrike. | 而匕首能杀死尖叫鸟 |
[14:46] | Yep. Saw that firsthand. | 对 亲眼见过呢 |
[14:48] | So, Sarge’s hypothesis that the sword could be used to kill Izel… | 所以 萨吉认为这把剑能杀死艾泽尔 |
[14:52] | does have merit. | 倒有几分道理 |
[14:53] | The metal has a familiar crystalline structure. | 金属有种熟悉的水晶结构 |
[14:56] | – Like the monoliths. – Exactly. | -就像巨石 -没错 |
[14:57] | Yeah, that’s what I was gonna say. | 我也打算那么说的 |
[14:58] | So it could be reversed-engineered | 所以可以逆向工程 |
[15:00] | to manufacture more weapons. | 来制造更多武器 |
[15:01] | None of this matters | 要想这个有用 |
[15:02] | unless we can get within stabbing distance. | 我们还得先能足够接近她 |
[15:05] | I gave you a clear objective. | 我给了你们很明确的目标 |
[15:07] | Yeah, we hit a dead end with her powers. | 她的能力那里我们碰壁了 |
[15:09] | Izel has Mack and Yo-Yo. | 艾泽尔控制了迈克和悠悠球 |
[15:11] | What happens if we find her and she’s possessed one of them? | 如果我们找到了她 但她附身了他们中一个呢 |
[15:14] | I’m not gonna stab my friend through the heart. | 我可不要一剑刺穿朋友的心脏 |
[15:16] | – Daisy. – We need to find something right now, | -黛西 -我们得马上找到办法 |
[15:19] | because I’m not getting anywhere | 因为楼下那东西 |
[15:20] | with this thing that’s downstairs. | 我完全毫无进展 |
[15:22] | Maybe because you don’t want to listen to what he has to say. | 或许是因为你不愿听他要说的话 |
[15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[15:33] | There was a reason you rushed off to space last year. | 你去年一头冲进了外太空是有原因的 |
[15:35] | I went with you to find Fitz. | 我跟你去找菲兹了 |
[15:37] | We both know it wasn’t just that. | 我们都清楚那不是唯一原因 |
[15:41] | You have a pattern. | 你有这种习惯 |
[15:42] | It happened after you got your powers. | 你得到异能后是如此 |
[15:45] | After Lincoln, you walked away. | 林肯死后也是 你总逃开 |
[15:47] | That has nothing to do with this. | 跟那个无关 |
[15:48] | Everything around here reminded you of Coulson, | 这里的一切都让你回忆起科尔森 |
[15:50] | so you left. | 所以你就走了 |
[15:51] | – You didn’t want to face it. – Simmons — | -你不想去面对 -西蒙斯 |
[15:53] | But now you are literally facing him. | 但现在你真的面对他了 |
[15:55] | Or…someone that looks like him. | 或者说 是一个像他的人 |
[16:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:02] | I was recently reminded that it doesn’t do any good | 我近来才被提醒过 封存心事 |
[16:05] | to keep things bottled up. | 并无益处 |
[16:07] | All I’m saying is, if you need us, we are here. | 我只是说 如果你需要 我们在呢 |
[16:17] | We really haven’t had a chance to have a, uh… | 我们还没来得及 |
[16:20] | heart-to-heart since… | 好好聊聊 自从 |
[16:23] | since the other night. | 自从那晚之后 |
[16:27] | Look, one thing’s for sure. | 有件事可以确定 |
[16:29] | If we want whatever this is to work, | 如果我们希望不管这算什么 能继续下去 |
[16:33] | you’ve got to be willing to put me in danger, Mack. | 你得甘愿让我涉险 迈克 |
[16:35] | This whole thing — | 你这样… |
[16:35] | My decision to come along was just tactical. | 我跟你们走的决定 只是战术考虑 |
[16:39] | – Tactical? – Yeah. | -战术吗 -对 |
[16:41] | Izel can only possess one person at a time. | 艾泽尔一次只能附身一人 |
[16:43] | This way, at least one of us will always be awake. | 这样 我们至少有一个能保持清醒 |
[16:46] | To get murdered by the one that isn’t. | 然后被附身的那个杀掉吗 |
[16:47] | And I knew that getting Izel off the base | 我知道让艾泽尔离开基地 |
[16:49] | would buy the team some time. | 能为大家争取点时间 |
[16:52] | They’ll figure out a way to stop her. | 他们会想到办法阻止她的 |
[16:55] | I suppose I can see how that’s a smart plan. | 这的确是个聪明的计划 |
[17:02] | Feels good to argue again, doesn’t it? | 又能争论了感觉不错吧 |
[17:06] | When the Di’Allas were destroyed, | 蒂亚利被毁时 |
[17:08] | their energies didn’t disappear. | 它们蕴含的能量并未消散 |
[17:10] | They were contained in this device. | 都控制在了这个装置里 |
[17:14] | If she opens that… | 如果她打开那个 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I don’t even want to think about it. | 嗯 我都不愿去想 |
[17:17] | Out of the three, | 三个之中 |
[17:19] | the Di’Alla of Creation was the most powerful. | 创造蒂亚利是最强大的 |
[17:23] | It reaches into your mind and builds what you see. | 它能进入你的头脑 建造你所想的东西 |
[17:26] | Your people have great imaginations | 你们人类想象力丰富 |
[17:28] | but lack the control to create anything | 但却缺乏控制力 只能创造 |
[17:30] | other than what you fear. | 你们所恐惧的东西 |
[17:31] | That seems to me like a good reason to leave it alone. | 在我看来正因此最好别去动它 |
[17:35] | I’d rather see what it finds in you. | 我更想看到它会在你心中发现什么 |
[17:52] | Whatever you’re seeing, it’s not real! | 不管你看到什么 都不是真的 |
[17:53] | Fight it if you have to! | 有必要的话跟它打 |
[18:25] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[18:28] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这儿来的 |
[18:31] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为我再不会见到你了 |
[19:59] | So, the powers, the memories — | 你的能力 记忆 |
[20:02] | they all got stronger… | 都在她打死你后 |
[20:05] | after she shot you? | 变得更强了 |
[20:07] | I thought you didn’t care about my memories. | 你不是不在乎我的记忆吗 |
[20:09] | Please just answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[20:17] | This is new. | 这是新能力 |
[20:19] | The memories — I always felt them, | 记忆 我以前一直能感觉到 |
[20:22] | but they started coming into focus | 但我躺在手术台上时 |
[20:24] | when I was lying on that table. | 它们渐渐变得清晰了 |
[20:26] | I can see them for what they are now. | 我现在能看清它们了 |
[20:28] | For better or for worse. | 不论好坏 |
[20:32] | And one of the people that you can see more clearly is… | 你能看得更清楚的人之一 |
[20:36] | …is me? | 是我吗 |
[20:38] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 那毫无意义 |
[20:41] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[20:43] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[20:44] | I’m not your guy. | 我不是你认识的人 |
[20:46] | I’m not that rage, either. | 也不是那种愤怒 |
[20:48] | None of it belongs to me. | 那一切都不属于我 |
[20:52] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[20:56] | I think you are something. | 我觉得你是有点什么的 |
[21:08] | And I want to see it come out. | 我想看到它出现 |
[21:22] | Daisy, what did you just do? | 黛西 你做了什么 |
[21:26] | I took your advice. | 我听从了你的建议 |
[21:28] | I stopped running from the problem | 我不再逃避问题 |
[21:29] | and I tackled it head-on. | 而是正面迎上了 |
[21:32] | I meant try a little emotional honesty, | 我是要你坦诚地面对情绪 |
[21:34] | not murder! | 不是杀人 |
[21:37] | You were right that I was avoiding something. | 你说对了 我是在回避 |
[21:40] | I finally read the letter that Coulson left me, | 我终于读了科尔森留给我的信 |
[21:42] | and it’s even more clear now | 我现在更加明确 |
[21:45] | that this is not him. | 这不是他 |
[21:48] | So you decided to snap his neck? | 所以你就扭断了他的脖子吗 |
[21:50] | What if he doesn’t wake up? | 如果他不再醒来呢 |
[21:53] | If it gets us answers, I don’t mind taking the risk. | 如果能得到答案 我可以冒险 |
[21:56] | A word of warning would’ve been good. | 提醒一句也好啊 |
[21:58] | Would you have tried to talk me out of it? | 你们会企图劝阻我吗 |
[22:00] | – Definitely! – Probably. – Obviously. | -绝对的 -可能吧 -当然 |
[22:01] | Exactly why I didn’t say anything. | 所以我才没说 |
[22:02] | If he’s strong enough to kill Izel, | 如果他有能力杀死艾泽尔 |
[22:04] | I want to know what he is. | 我要知道他究竟是什么 |
[22:06] | Check your scanners and tell me what you see. | 查看下你们的扫描器 告诉我看到了什么 |
[22:25] | That’s not reassuring. | 真让人不安 |
[22:26] | Holy hell. | 我去 |
[22:27] | And he’s alive — again. | 他又活了 |
[22:31] | Daisy, get out of there. | 黛西 快出去 |
[22:32] | It’s not safe. | 那里不安全 |
[22:33] | He’ll be waking up soon. | 他很快就会醒来了 |
[22:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:36] | I want to hear what he has to say. | 我要听听他想说什么 |
[22:42] | I was driving. | 我在开车 |
[22:46] | Then seeing something in the road. | 然后突然看到路上有东西 |
[22:51] | Then…darkness. | 然后就是…一片漆黑 |
[22:56] | An accident. | 是车祸 |
[22:58] | I sat with you for days, hoping you would wake up. | 我陪你坐了好几天 希望你能醒来 |
[23:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:06] | What? | 什么 |
[23:08] | I heard every word that you said. | 我听到你说的每句话了 |
[23:11] | It’s a lie, Benson! | 那是谎言 本森 |
[23:13] | Don’t listen to it! It’s not real! | 别听他的 那不是真的 |
[23:16] | When the doctor came in and said I was beyond helping, | 医生走进来 说我已经没救了时 |
[23:19] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[23:22] | No. | 不 |
[23:24] | When my dad and sister begged you | 我爸爸和姐姐求你 |
[23:28] | to hold on longer, I heard that, too. | 再继续坚持时 我也听到了 |
[23:33] | You were brain-dead. | 你脑死亡了 |
[23:36] | I heard you say goodbye. | 我听到你道别了 |
[23:42] | I felt your hand on mine. | 我感觉到了你握着我的手 |
[23:47] | You were so close, I could smell the liquor on your breath. | 你如此接近 我闻得到你口中的酒气 |
[23:56] | No, Thomas. I — | 不 托马斯 |
[24:00] | I-I didn’t. | 我没 |
[24:01] | How much were you drinking that night? | 你那晚喝了多少 |
[24:03] | No. | 没有 |
[24:05] | No. No. | 我没喝 |
[24:26] | You can create Thomas again and again. | 你可以一次次地重新创造托马斯 |
[24:30] | And each time, his death will be your fault. | 每次 他都会因你而死 |
[24:35] | Care for a second try? | 想再试一次吗 |
[24:37] | A third? | 然后再来 |
[24:40] | Please, no. | 不要 求你 |
[24:46] | Dying would be a relief now, wouldn’t it? | 死现在就是解脱了 是吧 |
[24:51] | But it’s not an option. | 但那不是个选择 |
[25:10] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[25:23] | May? | 梅 |
[25:23] | I think we might have a situation downstairs. | 我们楼下可能有情况 |
[25:29] | Uh, did she quake him to death? | 她是把他震死了吗 |
[25:31] | I don’t think that was the endgame. | 我觉得那不是她想要的最终结果 |
[25:33] | W-What is this, some sort of new interrogation tactic? | 这是什么新审讯技巧吗 |
[25:40] | She’s trying to wake up what’s inside him. | 她是想唤醒他体内的东西 |
[25:43] | She thinks it knows about Izel. | 她觉得那玩意了解艾泽尔 |
[25:45] | No, bad idea. Bad idea. | 不 坏主意 |
[25:47] | T-The last thing that we need | 我们可不需要 |
[25:48] | is another alien-demon-thingy running around the base. | 基地再出现一个外星恶魔 |
[25:52] | No, this is different. | 不 这不一样 |
[25:54] | Izel wore my skin. | 艾泽尔占据了我 |
[25:57] | She shot me, and then she killed Davis. | 她枪击了我 还杀了戴维斯 |
[26:01] | Piper, I know this isn’t easy, | 派珀 我知道这不好受 |
[26:03] | but I don’t think Sarge would do that. | 但我觉得萨吉不会那么做的 |
[26:06] | Not after — | 毕竟… |
[26:07] | Is that really a risk you want to take? | 你真要冒这样的险吗 |
[26:44] | Remember anything new | 第二次死而复生 |
[26:45] | after your second trip to the great beyond? | 激发什么新记忆了吗 |
[26:49] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[26:50] | What do you know about Izel? | 你对艾泽尔有什么了解 |
[26:52] | Where is she taking Mack and Yo-Yo? | 她把迈克和悠悠球带去哪了 |
[26:54] | I said get out of my way. | 我说 给我让开 |
[26:55] | I am not going anywhere, so talk. | 我哪都不会去的 说 |
[27:03] | I can’t stay in this room. | 我不能待在这房间里 |
[27:04] | Show me what you are. | 让我看到你的真面目 |
[27:06] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在干什么 |
[27:08] | How many more times do I need to snap your neck? | 我还要再震断你的脖子几次 |
[27:12] | ‘Cause I’ll do it again. | 因为我会再做一次的 |
[27:15] | Just let it out. | 放它出来吧 |
[27:16] | I need to find — | 我得找到 |
[27:17] | You are not going anywhere! | 你哪都别想去 |
[27:19] | Show me what you are. | 让我看到你的真面目 |
[27:47] | We’re locking down this sector — | 我们封锁这个区域了 |
[27:48] | – Did you get that on the scanners? – What? | -扫描器上有什么结果吗 -什么 |
[27:50] | When he really started to wake up, did you record that data? | 他正要醒来时 你们记录下数据了吗 |
[27:52] | Well, of course, but is that really the most pressing issue? | 当然 但那真是最紧要的事吗 |
[27:54] | What if he’s trying to get back to Izel? | 如果他想回到艾泽尔身边呢 |
[27:56] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[28:01] | Hey, what exactly is your plan here? | 你究竟怎么打算的 |
[28:03] | Either he tells us what he knows about Izel | 他要么告诉我他知道的艾泽尔的情况 |
[28:06] | or we find out if his sword | 要么我就看看这把剑 |
[28:07] | can actually kill someone like him. | 是不是真能杀死他这样的人 |
[28:11] | What if there’s still a way to save what’s left of Coulson? | 如果还有办法挽救残存的科尔森呢 |
[28:13] | Coulson died a year ago. | 科尔森一年前就死了 |
[28:15] | I’m done pretending like that didn’t happen. | 我不想再假装那事没发生了 |
[28:26] | Not sure what I would’ve done in Benson’s shoes. | 不知道换了我是本森会怎么做 |
[28:29] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[28:33] | It wasn’t just tactical — | 那不光是战术 |
[28:36] | me being here. | 我跟来 |
[28:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:40] | I would’ve come for you, too. | 我也会为你跟来的 |
[28:48] | We’re changing course. | 我们改航道了 |
[28:49] | Benson must’ve given her the coordinates. | 本森肯定告诉她坐标了 |
[28:51] | We need to make a move. | 我们得采取行动 |
[28:55] | Well, her plan doesn’t work without that. | 她的计划需要那玩意 |
[29:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:07] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别自责 |
[29:23] | You need this? | 你需要这个吗 |
[29:24] | Be ready, Doctor. | 准备好 博士 |
[29:33] | You trying to steal from me? | 你想偷我的东西 |
[29:49] | Did you really think that would work? | 你真以为那能成功吗 |
[29:52] | It worked well enough. | 挺成功的 |
[30:06] | You accomplished nothing. | 你什么都没做到 |
[30:10] | He already told me where to find my temple. | 他已经告诉我神庙在哪了 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:15] | And now he’ll tell my team. | 现在他也会告诉我的团队 |
[30:17] | We’ll need hosts for when the gateway is open. | 等大门打开 我们也需要宿主 |
[30:21] | Let them come. | 让他们来吧 |
[30:36] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[30:37] | Hold your position. | 别动 |
[30:39] | I’m on my way down to you. | 我这就下去找你 |
[30:41] | No. Don’t. | 不 别 |
[30:43] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[30:44] | He’s tearing the doors off the place, | 他在到处撕门 |
[30:45] | trying to get out. | 想逃出去 |
[30:46] | You said it yourself — this is on me. | 你自己也说了 这是我的责任 |
[30:49] | I have to see this through. | 我得负责到底 |
[30:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[30:52] | If Izel can be killed, we have to understand how. | 如果艾泽尔能被杀死 我们得知道怎么杀她 |
[30:55] | She and Sarge are the same. | 她和萨吉是一样的 |
[30:57] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[30:59] | You don’t have to face him alone. | 你不用单独面对他的 |
[31:02] | The fact that you still think that this might be Coulson | 正是因为你还觉得这可能是科尔森 |
[31:05] | is exactly why it has to be me. | 所以必须由我来 |
[31:30] | Looking for this? | 找这个呢 |
[31:31] | You wanted to wake me up? | 你想唤醒我 |
[31:33] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 |
[31:35] | This is what I am. | 这就是我 |
[31:39] | So I was right. | 我是对的 |
[31:41] | You and Izel are the same. | 你和艾泽尔是一样的 |
[31:43] | Both monsters. | 都是怪物 |
[31:44] | Call me what you want. | 随你怎么喊我 |
[31:46] | Doesn’t make any difference. | 并没什么差别 |
[31:48] | Give me the sword. | 给我那把剑 |
[31:49] | Not a chance. | 休想 |
[31:50] | Do you really think you can beat me? | 你真觉得你打得过我吗 |
[31:51] | Yes. | 当然 |
[31:53] | This time, I’ll actually kill you. | 这次 我真能杀了你 |
[31:57] | Go ahead. It’d be easier than doing it myself. | 来吧 总比我自己动手简单点 |
[32:01] | Come on! What are you waiting for?! Do it! | 来啊 你还等什么 动手 |
[32:03] | Kill me, Skye! | 杀了我 斯凯 |
[32:06] | If it works on me, it’ll work on her. | 如果能杀得了我 也能杀得了她 |
[32:08] | But you have to do it now, before I get any stronger. | 但你得马上动手 在我变得更强之前 |
[32:11] | – Wait, wh– – You can’t wait. | -等等 -你不能等了 |
[32:12] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不懂吗 |
[32:14] | It’s all coming back to me. | 我都想起来了 |
[32:15] | The memories, the pain. | 记忆 痛苦 |
[32:17] | Her song ringing through every bone in my body. | 她的歌声贯穿我身体里的每根骨头 |
[32:19] | What memories? | 什么记忆 |
[32:20] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[32:22] | I’ll lose control. I could kill everyone here. | 我会失控的 我会杀死这里所有人的 |
[32:24] | End it! | 快做个了结 |
[32:29] | No, I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[32:30] | You’ve always been capable of more than you think. | 你一向有超乎自己想象的能力 |
[32:32] | Now do it. | 动手吧 |
[32:35] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[32:40] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[32:48] | You were gonna sacrifice yourself. | 你打算牺牲自己 |
[32:57] | It’s what Coulson would’ve done. | 那是科尔森会做的事 |
[33:02] | I could kill you. | 我能杀了你 |
[33:08] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[33:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:45] | I’m just tired of waking up like this. | 我真受够了这样醒来 |
[33:49] | Benson? | 本森呢 |
[33:50] | We got him out. | 我们让他逃了 |
[33:52] | He’s safe, but I don’t know if it’s enough. | 他安全了 但不知道那是否足够 |
[33:57] | Still no sign of S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 神盾局还没到吗 |
[33:58] | Not yet. | 没有 |
[34:03] | Well, at least his nightmare’s over. | 至少他的噩梦结束了 |
[34:10] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[34:16] | Making her dreams come true. | 实现她的梦想 |
[34:43] | Maybe we could hyper-stimulate our brains | 或许我们可以用某种化学剂高强刺激 |
[34:45] | with some sort of chemical, | 我们的大脑 |
[34:48] | and that way, if she possesses us, | 这样 即便她附身我们 |
[34:51] | she won’t be able to put us into an unconscious state. | 她也无法让我们失去意识 |
[34:53] | You’re suggesting we all take amphetamines. | 你是在建议我们都服用安非他命吗 |
[34:58] | Yeah. Yeah, okay, fine. | 是啊 好吧 |
[34:59] | I can see how that would be counterproductive. | 我看出这或许会产生反效果了 |
[35:01] | Yeah, either that or very, very productive. | 是啊 也或者会效果很好 |
[35:03] | Will you just — Will you both just | 你们俩能不能都… |
[35:04] | please shut up for a second? | 请暂时别说话 |
[35:07] | The memories, the pain. | 记忆 痛苦 |
[35:09] | Her song ringing through every bone in my body. | 她的歌声贯穿我身体里的每根骨头 |
[35:11] | – What memories? – There. | -什么记忆 -听 |
[35:13] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[35:17] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[35:19] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[35:28] | Resonant frequencies. | 共振频率 |
[35:30] | That’s how her powers work. | 她的能力就是这个原理 |
[35:32] | Just like the monoliths. | 就像巨石 |
[35:34] | It’s how Izel can incorporealize | 艾泽尔就是这样以无形之躯 |
[35:35] | and occupy the same space as her host. | 占据宿主之身的 |
[35:37] | Think about it. | 想想啊 |
[35:38] | Atoms are mostly just empty space, | 原子主要都是空间 |
[35:40] | a-a-a-and if they’re gonna pass through each other | 如果它们想要穿过彼此 |
[35:42] | or intertwine… | 或纠缠在一起 |
[35:43] | She’s aligning her atoms through harmonic resonance. | 她在通过谐波共振让原子跟宿主协调 |
[35:47] | So we just need to disrupt the harmonic frequency, | 我们只需要干扰她的谐波共振频率 |
[35:49] | like these do. | 就像这玩意的作用 |
[35:50] | That’s why they’re so effective against the Shrike. | 所以它们对付尖叫鸟才那么有效 |
[35:52] | We need to design something compact… | 我们得设计个便携装置 |
[35:53] | To send inaudible frequencies | 发出听不到的频率 |
[35:55] | that reverberate through our bodies… | 贯穿我们的身体 |
[35:57] | …matching the frequency of this alloy, out of phase. | 异相匹配这种合金的频率 |
[35:59] | It’ll create a sonic barrier. | 就能形成声波屏障 |
[36:00] | Yeah, I’m gonna get started on a design. | 嗯 我这就开始设计 |
[36:02] | So, uh, it needs to be wearable. | 必须得可穿 |
[36:04] | – Like a belt buckle. – I like it. | -比如皮带扣 -我喜欢 |
[36:06] | And — And — And we could build a prototype | 我们设计好了 只要几小时 |
[36:07] | in a couple of hours, once we have a design. | 就能做个原型机出来 |
[36:10] | Let’s get started. | 开工吧 |
[36:24] | Well, I could barely understand what they were saying, | 我都听不太懂他们在说什么 |
[36:27] | but it sounds like Fitz, Simmons, and Deke found a solve. | 但菲兹 西蒙斯和迪克似乎找到办法了 |
[36:30] | Well, I’ve got good news, too. | 我也有好消息 |
[36:32] | We found Benson in a containment pod in the Yucatán. | 我们在尤卡坦发现了乘坐着隔离舱的本森 |
[36:34] | Benson? | 本森 |
[36:35] | Yeah, apparently, Izel is headed to some ancient temple | 是啊 艾泽尔在前往一座古庙 |
[36:37] | where she can unlock a doorway to a realm of unspeakable evil. | 并打开通向不可言喻的邪恶之域的大门 |
[36:41] | So — Well, I guess it’s not all good news, but… | 所以 也不完全都是好消息吧 |
[36:44] | Mack and Yo-Yo? | 迈克和悠悠球呢 |
[36:46] | Last Benson saw, they were alive. | 本森离开时 他们还活着 |
[37:09] | It’s good that you finally got through to Sarge. | 你总算触动了萨吉 这是好事 |
[37:11] | We’re gonna need him. | 我们会需要他的 |
[37:15] | I’ll admit, it was not the side that I expected. | 我承认 那出乎了我的意料 |
[37:20] | You want to say “I told you so”? | 你要说”我早说了”吗 |
[37:22] | Not really. | 并不想 |
[37:26] | I don’t fully understand it… | 我不完全理解 |
[37:29] | but he is in there. | 但他确实存在 |
[37:34] | I-I…I didn’t want it to be possible. | 我本来不希望那是可能的 |
[37:40] | You needed to see it for yourself. | 你需要自己亲眼看到 |
[37:44] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[37:47] | And now that you have, | 现在你看到了 |
[37:50] | do you think he can control these powers of his? | 你觉得他能控制他的能力吗 |
[37:55] | I think Sarge’s powers are very, very dangerous. | 我觉得萨吉的超能力很危险 |
[38:01] | But they might be just what we need. | 但我们或许正需要它 |
[38:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:07] | Not at all. | 完全不 |
[38:14] | He’s looking for somewhere to belong. | 他想找一个归宿 |
[38:18] | And all Coulson wanted… | 而科尔森最想要的 |
[38:22] | All Coulson wanted was for us to take care of each other. | 科尔森最想要的 就是我们彼此照应 |
[38:31] | And I think if we do that for Sarge, that… | 我觉得如果我们能照应萨吉 |
[38:34] | he’ll do the same for us. | 他也会照应我们 |
[39:02] | So far, your doomsday ritual is a bit underwhelming. | 到目前 你的末日仪式可挺寒酸的 |
[39:08] | This temple was built from the same stone | 建造这座神庙所使用的石头 |
[39:10] | as the Di’Allas. | 跟蒂亚利相同 |
[39:13] | When they all resonate in harmony, | 当它们一起和谐共振时 |
[39:15] | they’ll open a gateway to my home. | 就会打开通往我家乡的大门 |
[39:18] | So you can go back there and never bother us again? | 这样你好回家去 再不来打扰我们吗 |
[39:23] | My family will come through and take over the Shrike hosts | 我的家人会穿过来 占据全银河系的 |
[39:26] | spread across the galaxy. | 尖叫鸟宿主 |
[39:29] | If it were that easy, you would’ve done it already. | 如果真那么容易 你早该能做到了 |
[39:31] | True. | 是啊 |
[39:33] | With the Di’Allas destroyed, | 蒂亚利被毁 |
[39:35] | there isn’t a way to complete the ritual. | 就不能完成仪式了 |
[39:38] | We must rebuild them. | 我们得重建它们 |
[39:40] | That sounds like a “you” problem. | 这似乎是你的麻烦 |
[39:43] | And maybe you shouldn’t tell us your bad-guy plans. | 或许你不该把你的反派计划告诉我们 |
[39:46] | That always happens right before the bad guy dies. | 反派总是死于话多 |
[39:49] | I’m telling you the problem | 我把问题告诉你们 |
[39:50] | because you’re going to solve it for me. | 是因为你们要帮我解决这个问题 |
[39:53] | The three monoliths, as you call them — | 你们所谓的三块巨石 |
[39:56] | you’ve seen them intact. | 你们见过它们完好的样子 |
[39:57] | You know what I can do with them. | 你们知道我能拿它做什么 |
[39:59] | So your minds are going to create them for me. | 所以你们的头脑 要替我重建它们 |
[40:05] | But you can’t do it yourself. | 但你自己做不到 |
[40:07] | That’s why you need us. | 所以才需要我们 |
[40:08] | I’ve already shown you that humans | 我已经让你们看到人类 |
[40:10] | are incapable of controlling their fears. | 是控制不了自己的恐惧的 |
[40:12] | But we’re not afraid of you. | 但我们不怕你 |
[40:14] | Our worst fears have nothing to do with you | 我们最怕的东西跟你或该死的巨石 |
[40:15] | or the damn monoliths. | 毫无关系 |
[40:17] | It has to do with losing the people we love. | 而是失去我们最爱的人 |
[40:20] | And we’ve already faced that fear. | 我们已经面对过那个恐惧了 |
[40:23] | We’re still here. | 我们还在 |
[40:25] | You’re not gonna get any help from us. | 你别想得到我们的帮助 |
[40:36] | Then who’s that? | 那么那是谁 |
[40:51] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这儿来的 |
[41:05] | We have learned more than anticipated. | 我们了解到的情况超出了预期 |
[41:08] | We may yet save Chronyca-2 from its extinction-level event. | 我们或许还能挽救长生星2号免遭灭绝 |
[41:11] | I came to a different conclusion. | 我得到了不同的结论 |
[41:14] | I recommend reassigning Hunters to establish Chronyca-3. | 我建议改派猎人建立3号长生星 |
[41:18] | With your permission, we can begin preparations. | 如果你允许 我们就可以开始准备了 |
[41:21] | Request denied. | 不准许 |
[41:23] | If we can reclaim Chronyca-2, | 如果我们能重新找回2号长生星 |
[41:25] | conquest is unnecessary. | 就不必进行征服 |
[41:28] | The first rule of data is always have a backup. | 数据的首要规则 就是永远要做备份 |
[41:32] | Without Chronyca-3, Chronyca-2 will be vulnerable. | 没有3号长生星 2号长生星就有软肋 |
[41:36] | We cannot be shortsighted. | 我们不能太短视 |
[41:38] | I see no flaw in our current plan. | 我们目前的计划并无问题 |
[41:41] | That is because you are the flaw. | 那是因为你就是问题所在 |
[42:07] | You have your new targets. | 你们都知道新目标了 |