时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I will gather a force to find Fitz and Simmons. | 我会集结部队 找到菲兹和西蒙斯 |
[00:05] | That is not necessary. | 那没必要 |
[00:06] | We have their brains. | 我们有他们的脑子了 |
[00:08] | Were you able to reach out to our fellow anthropologists? | 你联系到其他人类学家了吗 |
[00:11] | There is a problem. | 有个问题 |
[00:12] | The Chronicoms on your list | 你名单里列出的长生人 |
[00:14] | are no longer anthropologists. | 现在都不是人类学家了 |
[00:17] | When the Di’Allas resonate in harmony, | 当蒂亚利和谐共振时 |
[00:20] | they’ll open a gateway to my home. | 就会打开通往我家乡的大门 |
[00:22] | My family will come through and take over the Shrike hosts. | 我的家人会穿过来 占据尖叫鸟宿主 |
[00:27] | Fall back! | 后撤 |
[00:29] | How did they get in here? | 他们怎么进来的 |
[00:32] | Okay, I made it. Now what? | 我到了 现在怎么办 |
[00:34] | Now you wait for extract. | 等待撤离 |
[00:36] | You really think this man is Coulson? | 你真以为此人是科尔森吗 |
[00:37] | Sarge started to remember who he really is. | 萨吉开始记起他的真实身份了 |
[00:39] | We don’t know what he is. | 我们不知道他是什么 |
[00:40] | This pain that’s been a knife in my heart for so long. | 好久以来 如插在心上的利刃一般的痛苦 |
[00:43] | It’s love. | 是爱 |
[00:44] | – The pain is love. – Yes. | -那痛苦是爱 -对 |
[00:46] | And now I know how to end it. | 这下我知道怎么让它停止了 |
[00:57] | It’s love. | 是爱 |
[00:59] | – The pain is love. – Yes. | -那痛苦是爱 -对 |
[01:01] | And now I know how to end it. | 这下我知道怎么让它停止了 |
[01:09] | May… | 梅 |
[01:12] | No. Not like this. Not by him. | 不能这样 不能死在他手里 |
[01:23] | Fitz-Simmons, do you read? | 菲兹-西蒙斯 你们收到吗 |
[01:24] | We are pinned down. They’ve breached Zephyr One. | 我们无法撤离 他们突破了和风1号 |
[01:27] | Any word back from the temple? | 神庙那边有消息吗 |
[01:30] | Control, do you read? | 控制中心 收到吗 |
[01:33] | May’s down. | 梅受伤了 |
[01:35] | What? | 什么 |
[01:37] | Sarge, he — he stabbed May. | 萨吉 他捅了梅 |
[01:39] | She’s gone, Daisy. | 她死了 黛西 |
[01:40] | That’s not possible. That — | 那不可能 |
[01:41] | We saw it with our own eyes. | 我们亲眼所见 |
[01:45] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[01:50] | Comms are offline. | 通讯中断了 |
[01:51] | And somehow I’ve been locked out of the system. | 而且我被锁在了系统外面 |
[01:53] | Let me… | 我看看 |
[01:55] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[02:14] | All satellites are off-line. | 卫星都下线了 |
[02:16] | This can’t be an accident. | 这不可能是意外 |
[02:22] | – Get down! – Come on! Move! | -趴下 -快走 |
[02:38] | Leave no prisoners. | 不留活口 |
[02:41] | Stop! | 住手 |
[02:55] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[03:00] | I should’ve never trusted him. | 我就不该相信他 |
[03:03] | – I should’ve — – No. | -我不… -不 |
[03:06] | It wasn’t right for me to judge — | 我不该评判… |
[03:07] | No, don’t — don’t — don’t do that. | 不 别那样 |
[03:08] | Don’t you walk it back. | 别收回你的话 |
[03:10] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[03:14] | May… | 梅 |
[03:16] | This is on me. | 这怪我 |
[03:20] | Then make it mean something. | 那就别让她白死 |
[03:29] | Bobo? | 姥爷 |
[03:30] | Bobo, come in. Talk to me. Are you there, Bobo? | 姥爷 回复 说话啊 你在吗 姥爷 |
[03:38] | Deke, it’s good to hear your voice. | 迪克 听到你的声音太好了 |
[03:39] | Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same to you. | 真希望我也能对你说这话 |
[03:42] | I’m kinda stuck in the Quinjet right now | 我现在困在了昆式战斗机里 |
[03:43] | under siege by a zombie army. | 被一群僵尸大军包围了 |
[03:44] | I could really use some rescuing! | 我真的很需要救援 |
[03:46] | We landed the Quinjet about 200 yards away. | 我们把昆式战斗机降落在了大概二百码外 |
[03:48] | Any chance we can reach him? | 我们能赶到他那里去吗 |
[03:51] | There’s no way I can take out that many. | 我绝对不可能干掉那么多 |
[03:57] | We’re moments away from having to save ourselves. | 我们要不了多久自己都要难保了 |
[04:00] | All right, Deke, listen to me. | 好吧 迪克 听我说 |
[04:01] | You’re gonna have to fly over to us. | 你得飞到我们这边来 |
[04:02] | Hold up, Star Commander. | 等等 明星指挥官 |
[04:03] | I’ve got like zero real-world piloting experience. | 我完全没有现实世界驾驶经验 |
[04:07] | Taking off is one thing, but do you really think | 起飞还是一码事 但你真觉得 |
[04:08] | he can land a Quinjet? | 他能好好降落一架昆式战斗机吗 |
[04:10] | Do you guys really think this is a good idea? | 你们真觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[04:13] | Piloting is mostly automated. | 驾驶主要都是自动化的 |
[04:14] | I feel very confident that you won’t die. | 我非常确信你不会死的 |
[04:17] | Look, get to the cockpit, and I’ll walk you through | 去驾驶舱 我来一步步指导你 |
[04:19] | the lift-off procedure. | 怎么起飞 |
[04:21] | This is what I get for always letting stupid Trevor | 都怪我总让蠢蛋特雷弗在《对战雷默斯》里 |
[04:23] | pilot in “Remorath Rumble.” | 开飞机 |
[04:26] | All right, look to your right. | 好吧 看右边 |
[04:27] | You should see two red switches. | 应该有两个红色开关 |
[04:29] | Pull the one on the left back. | 把左边那个拉起来 |
[04:34] | 10-4, good buddy. | 收到 好的 |
[04:36] | All right, now pull back on the throttle. | 好 现在拉油门杆 |
[04:38] | You should hear the engine ramp up. | 应该能听到引擎轰鸣 |
[04:49] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[04:51] | We’ve taken command of their operating systems. | 我们已控制了他们的操作系统 |
[04:54] | And the exits? | 出口呢 |
[04:56] | Locked down. | 封锁了 |
[04:58] | It confounds that Enoch would speak of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 真不知伊诺克为什么会对神盾局 |
[05:00] | with such reverence. | 如此敬佩 |
[05:02] | It was a weakness. | 那是弱点 |
[05:04] | One which proved his undoing. | 而且这决定了他的失败 |
[05:08] | Take your men. | 带上你的人 |
[05:09] | Follow S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol to flush out all personnel. | 按照神盾局协议把所有人赶出来 |
[05:26] | The technology here is quite primitive. | 这里的科技很原始 |
[05:29] | The human mind has its limits. | 人类头脑有限 |
[05:32] | Along with its secrets, | 它的奥秘也是 |
[05:34] | and we will soon unlock the rest of them. | 很快我们就能破解其余的 |
[05:38] | Now go find us the key. | 去给我们找到钥匙 |
[05:58] | Okay, all right, we just need to follow | 好吧 我们只需要遵从 |
[06:00] | S.H.I.E.L.D. emergency protocols. | 神盾局紧急协议 |
[06:02] | Agent Khan’s strike team should be waiting for us | 可汗特工的突击队应该在平台层 |
[06:03] | down on the Staging Floor. | 等着我们 |
[06:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:08] | Calling for back-up. | 叫支援 |
[06:12] | You have reached… | 这里是… |
[06:13] | …the voice mailbox for Enoch Coltrane. | 伊诺克·柯特兰的语音信箱 |
[06:15] | I am currently unable to receive your transmi– | 我现在无法接收你的传送 |
[06:21] | What if the Chronicoms got to him first? | 要是长生人先抓到了他呢 |
[06:23] | Malachi ordered his men to leave no prisoners. | 玛拉基给他的手下下令不留活口 |
[06:26] | This isn’t just an ambush. | 这不仅是伏击 |
[06:28] | It’s an extermination. | 而是消灭 |
[06:38] | What joy, watching you strike her down. | 看你击倒她太让人开心了 |
[06:42] | How does it feel to be your true self once more? | 再次成为真正的自己感觉如何 |
[06:45] | Long overdue. | 这天早该来了 |
[06:49] | Agreed. | 是啊 |
[06:50] | You’ve been held hostage in this vessel for far too long. | 你被挟持在这具皮囊里太久了 |
[06:54] | For centuries. | 几世纪了 |
[06:56] | Yet here you are. | 但你现在出现了 |
[06:58] | Ready to claim what we’ve always longed for. | 准备夺下我们一直想要的 |
[07:01] | A new home. | 一个新家 |
[07:03] | It’s only a matter of time… | 只是时间问题了 |
[07:07] | …now that the sign has been sent. | 信号已经发出 |
[07:48] | What about the Standby Instrument System? | 备用仪表系统呢 |
[07:51] | I’m telling you, all the wiring is in place. | 相信我 所有线都接好了 |
[07:55] | What am I missing? | 我还遗漏了什么 |
[08:00] | Deke, are you okay? | 迪克 你没事吧 |
[08:03] | Hey, uh, any chance that | 问题会不会 |
[08:04] | the problem’s the Electro-hydrostatic Actuator? | 是电动静液自动执行机构 |
[08:06] | Yeah, that would make sense. What made you think of that? | 对 有可能 你怎么想到的 |
[08:11] | Just a gut feeling. | 就是个感觉 |
[08:12] | Well, can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[08:16] | Don’t make me come out there! | 别逼我出去 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I don’t want to go out there. | 嗯 我可不想出去 |
[08:20] | We’re gonna have to find another work-around. | 我们得另想办法了 |
[08:22] | You should be able to re-route power | 你应该可以把电力改道 |
[08:23] | directly to the main engine. | 直接接入引擎 |
[08:24] | There’s a hatch in the floor. | 地板上有个舱口 |
[08:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:38] | They cut the door’s hydraulic line. | 他们切断了门的液压线 |
[08:40] | They’re dumb, not stupid. | 他们傻 但不蠢 |
[08:41] | We need to reinforce that door. | 我们得加固那扇门 |
[08:42] | – Go, I’ll get Deke in the air. – Okay. | -去吧 我帮迪克升空 -好 |
[08:48] | Grab this. | 搬这个 |
[08:49] | That’s easier said than done. Everything’s bolted down. | 没那么轻松的 所有东西都固定住了 |
[08:51] | Here. | 来 |
[08:55] | Or that. | 那也行 |
[09:03] | Where is everybody? | 大家人呢 |
[09:04] | Agent Khan and his team should already be here. | 可汗特工和他的小队应该已经到了 |
[09:06] | That’s the protocol. | 那是协议 |
[09:15] | They lined them up, and they executed them. | 他们把他们排成一排 处决了他们 |
[09:20] | This floor’s only used for emergencies. | 这一层仅限紧急情况使用 |
[09:23] | It’s a-a verbal protocol, not in the system. | 是口头协议 不在系统里 |
[09:26] | How did the Chronicoms even know | 长生人是怎么知道 |
[09:27] | that people would be gathering down here? | 他们会集结在这下面的 |
[09:30] | ‘Cause you did. | 因为你知道 |
[09:34] | They’ve been inside our heads. Think about it. | 他们进过我们的脑子 想想吧 |
[09:37] | They put us in that mind prison. | 他们把我们关进了那个精神监狱 |
[09:39] | They hacked into our brains. | 他们黑了我们的脑袋 |
[09:41] | They know everything that we know. | 他们知道我们知道的一切 |
[09:42] | Passwords, base layout, | 密码 基地布局 |
[09:45] | S.H.I.E.L.D. emergency protocols — | 神盾局紧急协议 |
[09:47] | every move that we would make. | 我们会采取的每一步行动 |
[10:04] | We need to find a way up to the hangar. | 我们得想办法上机库去 |
[10:06] | No. Chronicoms will know our next move. | 不 长生人肯定知道我们接下来会怎么办 |
[10:09] | They’ll be waiting. | 他们会守株待兔的 |
[10:11] | There has to be somewhere to hide | 肯定有什么可以躲的地方 |
[10:12] | that we wouldn’t have thought of then — | 是我们当时想不到的 |
[10:14] | something new. | 新的东西 |
[10:16] | Deke’s development lab. | 迪克的开发实验室 |
[10:18] | That floor was empty until a few days ago. | 那层直到几天前还是空的 |
[10:20] | Long after we escaped the Chronicoms. | 是在我们逃离长生人很久之后了 |
[10:23] | Get everyone to the twenty-first floor. | 叫大家都去21楼 |
[10:24] | Avoid all emergency exits. | 避开一切紧急出口 |
[10:26] | Aren’t you coming? | 你们不来吗 |
[10:28] | We’re a liability. | 我们是累赘 |
[10:29] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:40] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:41] | Well, they may be inside our heads, | 他们虽然进了我们的脑袋 |
[10:44] | but we can make sure they don’t get into anyone else’s. | 但我们可以确保他们进不去别人的脑袋 |
[10:47] | That look in your eye… | 你那个眼神 |
[10:50] | …I’ve seen it many times before. | 我见过好多次了 |
[10:54] | Just never upon this face. | 但从未在这张脸上见过 |
[10:56] | It still feels foreign. | 感觉还是好陌生 |
[10:58] | Give it time. | 慢慢就适应了 |
[11:09] | I must confess to having gained an appreciation | 我得承认我喜欢上了 |
[11:12] | for this vessel of yours. | 你的这具肉身 |
[11:17] | There is a strength about it | 它有种力量感 |
[11:20] | which I find enticing. | 很诱人 |
[11:23] | It’s a prison. | 这是具监牢 |
[11:24] | From which I freed you. | 我把你从中释放了出来 |
[11:28] | And I’d be grateful for that… | 我本会很感激的 |
[11:30] | if you hadn’t been the one responsible for my captivity. | 但就是你害得我被囚禁 |
[11:38] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[11:42] | You left me to rot in our world. | 你丢下我在我们的世界自生自灭 |
[11:44] | You could not exist outside it. | 你离开那里是无法生存的 |
[11:46] | Which is why I sent you to retrieve the Di’Allas. | 所以我才叫你去拿回蒂亚利 |
[11:49] | To make me whole. | 好让我完整 |
[11:50] | Finding them proved much more difficult than we imagined. | 找到它们远比我们想的要艰难 |
[11:53] | Or did the glory prove impossible to resist? | 还是那种荣耀让你无法抗拒 |
[11:57] | I should’ve struck you down when I had the chance. | 我就该趁有机会时打倒你 |
[12:04] | Your words sound petty, | 你这话好小气 |
[12:06] | as if spoken by the human I shot in the face — | 就好像是出自那个被我打中头的人类之口 |
[12:10] | the very action that freed you to stand by my side, | 而正是此举释放了你 让你能与我站在一起 |
[12:13] | ready to deliver our people into this world. | 准备带我们的族人进入这个世界 |
[12:19] | Call your Shrike back to the temple. | 叫你的尖叫鸟回神庙来 |
[12:22] | Let’s give them new life. | 我们给他们新生吧 |
[12:26] | They will arrive once the last of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们会来的 只等神盾局最后的成员 |
[12:28] | has been put down. | 都被杀绝 |
[12:34] | Mack, they called their friends. | 迈克 他们叫朋友来了 |
[12:36] | All that’s left is to re-route that electric input cable | 现在只需要改道电力输入线 |
[12:39] | to the flight systems. | 进入飞行系统 |
[12:48] | Let…go…of…me! | 放开我 |
[12:56] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:57] | Yeah, just a little zombie flare-up, | 嗯 就是有点僵尸问题 |
[12:59] | but I took care of it. | 我搞定了 |
[13:05] | Okay. Come on, let’s get this bird in the air. | 好 来吧 我们升空吧 |
[13:18] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[13:19] | What would be their next move? | 他们接下来会干什么 |
[13:20] | They can’t make it through the engine room, right? | 他们无法突破引擎室吧 |
[13:22] | No. But even if they did, | 对 但即便如此 |
[13:23] | the only other room that they would be able to access is… | 他们再就只能进入… |
[13:28] | The armory. | 军械库 |
[13:51] | I did not know you could do that. | 我不知道你还能这么干 |
[13:54] | I don’t have to run fast to make things go slow. | 我不用跑快也能让其他东西变慢 |
[14:25] | Okay, that wasn’t so bad. | 好吧 还不算太糟 |
[14:29] | I think I’m pretty good at this. | 我还挺擅长这个的 |
[14:30] | Okay, easy there, cowboy. | 好吧 别激动 牛仔 |
[14:31] | Take-off’s pretty much automated. | 起飞基本是自动的 |
[14:32] | It’s the landing where things get a little tricky. | 降落才是麻烦的地方 |
[14:34] | It’s gonna require a gentle touch. | 会需要微妙的操纵 |
[14:36] | Well, you rest that pretty, little head of yours, because… | 你放心吧 因为 |
[14:39] | the D’s kinda known for that. | 迪哥最微妙了 |
[14:42] | You’re about 30 seconds out. Just try to concentrate on — | 你离我们只有30秒的路 集中精神 |
[14:44] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[14:47] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:48] | One of those Shrike things flew into her mouth. | 有一只尖叫鸟飞进她嘴里了 |
[14:50] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:51] | I didn’t see it in time. | 我没及时看到 |
[14:53] | – I’m sorry. – No, don’t worry. | -对不起 -不 没事的 |
[14:55] | We’re gonna find a way to get this thing out of you. | 我们会想办法把它弄出来的 |
[14:58] | Doesn’t work like that. | 不是那样的 |
[15:00] | Gentle’s not happening! | 微妙做不到了 |
[15:04] | Everybody hold on! | 大家把住了 |
[15:12] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[15:17] | I won’t lose you. | 我不会失去你的 |
[15:20] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[15:38] | Framework. | 框架 |
[15:41] | Or everything that’s left of it. | 或者说是所剩的一切 |
[15:43] | My fear is that | 我担心 |
[15:44] | the Chronicoms will want brain scans of anyone who went in. | 长生人会想扫描所有进去过的人的大脑 |
[15:47] | – Including Coulson. – Right. | -包括科尔森 -对 |
[15:49] | If they can unlock the secrets of Coulson’s mind… | 如果他们能解开科尔森大脑的秘密 |
[15:51] | Then they’ll have all of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s secrets, too. | 他们就能知道神盾局的一切秘密了 |
[15:53] | Which is why we’re not going to let that happen. | 所以我们绝不能让他们得逞 |
[15:59] | All that research that went into the Framework… | 为框架做的一切研究 |
[16:01] | have to admit, it’s kinda sad to see it go. | 你得承认 看到它被销毁还有些难过 |
[16:04] | Is that so?! | 是吗 |
[16:07] | N-No. That was a joke. | 不不 是开玩笑的 |
[16:09] | ‘Cause, actually, the Framework’s — | 其实 框架 |
[16:10] | the Framework’s just silly, and Radcliffe definitely — | 框架太傻了 拉德克里夫 |
[16:12] | definitely had a drinking problem. | 他绝对是个酒鬼 |
[16:28] | More Hunters? | 又是猎人吗 |
[16:30] | It is all kept on this floor. | 都存放在这层楼上 |
[16:32] | Keep searching. | 继续搜索 |
[16:35] | They’re gathering mind tech. | 他们在收集大脑科技设备 |
[16:39] | Guess we were right to head here. | 看来我们来这里是对的 |
[16:41] | We need to destroy all of it. | 我们得销毁一切 |
[16:45] | Couldn’t hurt to take a few Hunters in the process. | 顺便干掉几个猎人也不差 |
[18:32] | Soon the others will join us. | 很快其他人就会与我们同在 |
[18:36] | Once the Three open the Temple of the Forgotten, | 一旦那三人打开了遗忘者神庙 |
[18:39] | the flood will come. | 洪水就会涌入 |
[18:42] | They will finally be free. | 他们就终将得到释放 |
[18:48] | Free to take form, | 可以获得形体 |
[18:50] | to know what it is to feel — as we do. | 像我们一样拥有感觉 |
[18:53] | Hunger, thirst, | 饥饿 饥渴 |
[18:56] | pleasure… | 愉悦 |
[18:59] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[19:18] | This doesn’t look good for us. | 这看上去对我们可不妙 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:22] | I think I’m thinking what you’re thinking. | 我应该跟你想到一起去了 |
[19:26] | We don’t have enough bullets to stop them. | 我们没有足够子弹拦住他们 |
[19:29] | They’re in the hall. | 他们在走廊里 |
[19:31] | This room only has one entrance. | 这个房间只有一个入口 |
[19:33] | To survive… | 想要活下来 |
[19:33] | We need to trigger the explosives remotely… | 我们得远程启动爆炸 |
[19:36] | Or set a timer and get out… | 或是设置定时器然后出去 |
[19:41] | …but there is no way out. | 但根本没有出路 |
[19:44] | And we don’t have a timer. | 我们也没有定时器 |
[19:52] | We just have a trigger. | 我们只有个触发器 |
[19:58] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[20:03] | What other choice do we have, right? | 我们还有什么别的选择呢 |
[20:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[20:09] | We’ll be saving lives. | 我们能拯救生命 |
[20:24] | – Fitz — – Yeah, I know. Me too. | -菲兹 -我知道 我也是 |
[21:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:19] | This must be confusing, best friend. | 这肯定很让你困惑 最好的朋友 |
[21:21] | But I had to take bold action. | 但我不得不采取大胆的行动 |
[21:25] | Enoch? | 伊诺克 |
[21:26] | I found that bluffing was much easier | 我发现如果你杀了一个人 |
[21:28] | if you kill someone and take their skin. | 并用他的皮囊 唬人就轻松多了 |
[21:33] | There is a second wave of Hunters coming. | 还有第二波猎人将来袭 |
[21:36] | We’ll never survive it. | 我们打不过的 |
[21:37] | I have a strategy that will save your lives | 我有个策略能救你们 |
[21:39] | and the lives of your fellow Agents, | 和你们其他特工的命 |
[21:41] | but unfortunately, time is of the essence. | 但很不幸 时间紧迫 |
[21:44] | We must act now. | 我们得马上行动 |
[21:45] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[21:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:54] | This will be the hardest thing you have ever done. | 这将是你们做过的最艰难的事 |
[21:56] | – I doubt that. – Nothing’s ever easy with you, is it? | -我很怀疑 -你什么事都不容易 是吧 |
[21:59] | What do we have to do? | 我们要做什么 |
[22:02] | Change the natural course of your lives forever. | 永远改变你们人生的自然轨迹 |
[22:10] | – Oh, that again. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -又是那个啊 -嗯嗯嗯 |
[22:18] | Now that we’re in the air, I’m good. | 我们升空了就没问题了 |
[22:19] | – It’s just the ground that scares me. – Just get us close. | -我害怕的就是地面 -飞近就行 |
[22:22] | Crash the damn thing if you have to. | 有必要的话 摔下去也行 |
[22:31] | – I can help in this fight. – You’re damn right. We need you. | -我能帮忙 -当然了 我们需要你 |
[22:34] | Agent Keller had maybe, | 凯勒特工坚持了 |
[22:35] | – uh, thirty minutes before we lost him. – No, no! | -大概30分钟才牺牲的 -不 |
[22:38] | No, we are not losing anyone else today. | 不 我们今天不会再失去谁了 |
[22:41] | I’m not losing you. | 我不会失去你的 |
[22:43] | How close are we? | 我们多接近了 |
[22:45] | I see it just up ahead. | 就在前面 |
[22:47] | Okay. Land on the east side… | 好 降落在东边 |
[22:48] | I’m with him. | 我同意他 |
[22:50] | You’re not going out like this, do you understand? | 你不能这样死去 明白吗 |
[22:54] | We will crush them. | 我们能击败他们 |
[22:56] | And maybe when the Wicked Witch is gone, | 或许等邪恶女巫死了 |
[22:58] | her flying army will die off, too. | 她的飞行大军也会随之死去 |
[23:01] | I don’t want to wait to find out. | 我不想等到那时了 |
[23:03] | If I turn — | 如果我转变了 |
[23:04] | We’re not having this conversation. | 我们不谈这个 |
[23:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:07] | If I turn, | 如果我转变了 |
[23:09] | I need you to take one of those knives | 我需要你拿那种匕首 |
[23:12] | and put it right here. | 插进这里 |
[23:16] | – It won’t come to that. – It might. | -不会到那一步的 -有这可能 |
[23:18] | And Mack won’t be able to do it. | 迈克肯定做不到 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | But it won’t come to that. | 但不会那样的 |
[23:32] | And you? | 你呢 |
[23:35] | Ready to unleash the beast? | 准备好发狂了吗 |
[23:40] | Fate of the world, as always. | 总是要承担世界的命运 |
[23:43] | Today, I have something else on my mind. | 今天 我想做别的 |
[23:45] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[23:50] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[23:51] | You did this. You sent her there. | 这是你干的 是你把她送去了那边 |
[23:54] | Either you underestimated the woman’s strength, | 要么你低估了那女人的力量 |
[23:58] | or you didn’t want her dead to begin with. | 要么你本来也没想杀了她 |
[24:00] | Watch yourself. | 你给我小心点 |
[24:01] | Maybe you haven’t shed the chains of this pitiful vessel! | 或许你还没摆脱这具可悲皮囊的束缚 |
[24:04] | You ready to find out? | 你想一探究竟吗 |
[24:12] | I will have to handle this problem myself… | 我只能亲自解决这个问题了 |
[24:16] | as I’ve done for centuries. | 我几世纪以来一直如此 |
[24:42] | I see you discovered life and death are meaningless in this realm. | 看来你发现了生死在这个国度没有意义 |
[24:47] | Which is why we find it so curious | 所以我们才觉得好奇 |
[24:49] | that you cling to one and dread the other. | 你们舍不得一个 而害怕另一个 |
[24:54] | I sang my song. Connected our worlds. | 我唱我的歌 连接我们的世界 |
[24:58] | Now I will open the door to this temple | 现在我要打开这座神庙 |
[25:00] | so our kind can pass through, | 让我的族人通过 |
[25:03] | find a voice of their own. | 找到属于他们的声音 |
[25:08] | Humans will fight back. | 人类会抵抗的 |
[25:10] | Always do. | 一向如此 |
[25:11] | The Shrike have hollowed them out. | 尖叫鸟挖空了他们 |
[25:13] | There’s no fight left. | 他们没有战意了 |
[25:14] | They won’t struggle, as he did. | 他们不会像他那样纠结的 |
[25:17] | Yeah, Sarge? | 萨吉吗 |
[25:18] | Not my favorite. | 我不太喜欢他 |
[25:20] | In a way, his struggle was a battle | 可以说 他的纠结 |
[25:22] | between his devotion to you | 就是他对你的忠心 |
[25:24] | and his devotion to me. | 和对我的忠心之争 |
[25:26] | You sure death is meaningless here? | 你确定这里没有死亡吗 |
[25:29] | Because those other three evaporated. | 因为其他那三个都蒸发了呢 |
[25:33] | Their energies will live on as something else. | 他们的能量将在其他东西里延续 |
[25:35] | Right, I’ve heard that before. | 是啊 这话我听过呢 |
[25:38] | Well, then… | 那好吧 |
[25:42] | …get ready to be reborn. | 准备重生吧 |
[26:24] | All right, right down that way. | 好 沿那边走 |
[26:25] | That’ll take you to the fun zone. | 就能到游戏区 |
[26:27] | I should’ve made shotgun rounds. | 我该制作猎枪子弹的 |
[26:35] | Agent Shaw, you got your orders. | 肖特工 你知道命令 |
[26:37] | Stay here and take out any zombies | 待在这里 干掉一切僵尸 |
[26:39] | while you go Quake Sarge back to whatever planet he was barfed out on. | 你去把萨吉震回他来的星球 |
[26:42] | You sure you can handle the gunplay? | 枪战你撑得住吗 |
[26:43] | Oh, he’s been practicing his shooting. | 他一直在练习射击呢 |
[26:45] | You should see his video game. | 你真该看看他的电子游戏 |
[26:48] | Just… | 我 |
[26:50] | I got this. Go get him. | 我行的 去吧 |
[27:16] | So, you’ve come to witness the arrival — | 你们来见证到来… |
[27:18] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[27:40] | You underestimate me. | 你低估了我 |
[27:42] | Believing his body could hold me back. | 以为他的身体能控制住我 |
[27:50] | But I’m more powerful than you could ever be. | 但我的强大远非你能所及 |
[28:03] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[28:04] | I’ll survive… | 我没事 |
[28:22] | No. Yo-Yo! | 不 悠悠球 |
[28:25] | It’s gonna be satisfying when I take you out of the picture. | 等我干掉你 一定会特别有满足感 |
[28:33] | Yo-Yo… | 悠悠球 |
[28:35] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[28:36] | Stay with me, okay? | 撑住了 |
[28:49] | Do it… | 动手吧 |
[28:51] | Do it… | 动手吧 |
[28:53] | Do it. | 快动手 |
[30:21] | I don’t need to beat you. | 我不需要打败你 |
[30:23] | I’ve done what I came here to do. | 我已经完成使命了 |
[30:25] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[30:26] | And on the other side, you’re already dead. | 在另一边 你已经死了 |
[30:29] | As for erasing you from existence, | 至于抹去你的存在 |
[30:32] | they’ll do it for me. | 他们会替我办到 |
[30:52] | Come on, guys. They’re coming to collect. | 各位 他们都涌来了 |
[30:54] | I can’t hold here forever. | 我撑不住多久 |
[30:58] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[31:02] | Before it gets worse… | 别让情况更糟 |
[31:17] | You put up a good fight, Director… | 你打得很英勇 局长 |
[31:20] | …but we’re no match now. | 但你不是我的敌手了 |
[31:22] | I’ve been through… | 我经历过 |
[31:24] | enough of these to know… | 足够多次这种事 所以我知道 |
[31:26] | we always come out on top. | 每次我们都能赢 |
[31:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[31:37] | Yo-Yo. Yo-Yo. Stay with me. | 悠悠球 撑住 |
[31:40] | Stay with me. I’m right here. | 撑住 我在呢 |
[31:42] | No. Hang in there. | 不 撑住 |
[31:44] | Hang in there! Come on! | 撑住了 拜托 |
[31:45] | I’m sorry. I c– I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[32:01] | No. | 不 |
[32:02] | No. | 不 |
[32:10] | Glad to see you’ve joined us. | 很高兴你加入了我们 |
[32:17] | Why keep fighting? | 为何还要继续抵抗 |
[32:21] | Look at the power we hold and look at your suffering. | 看看我们所拥有的能力和你的痛苦 |
[32:26] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:29] | Why continue? | 为何要继续 |
[32:30] | Let me guess — surrender and we’ll never suffer again. | 我猜猜 投降 我们就再不用痛苦了 |
[32:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:36] | I’ll make sure you do. | 我一定会让你痛苦的 |
[32:39] | I’ll handpick the spirits to take you, | 我会亲手选取占据你的魂魄 |
[32:42] | to use your flesh, to ravage your insides. | 利用你的肉体 蹂躏你的内里 |
[32:45] | Every waking moment, a battle will rage within you. | 你醒着的每一刻 体内都会在激烈斗争 |
[32:50] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[32:57] | Singing a different song now, aren’t you? | 要唱别的歌了吧 |
[33:40] | Are you back? | 你回来了吗 |
[33:42] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[33:44] | I’m with you. | 我在呢 |
[33:46] | I’m with you. | 我在呢 |
[33:51] | May… | 梅 |
[33:56] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[33:59] | Did you destroy it? | 你毁掉它了吗 |
[34:02] | That thing inside him? | 他体内那玩意 |
[34:06] | We did. | 我们做到了 |
[34:10] | Was there… | 还… |
[34:12] | anything left? | 剩下什么了吗 |
[34:16] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[34:26] | I was hoping to… see him again. | 我还想再见到他的 |
[34:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:38] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[34:42] | I guess I’ll see him soon enough. | 我很快就能见到他了 |
[35:28] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[35:44] | We’ll repair her tissue in a few hours | 我们几小时后就能修复她的组织 |
[35:46] | once she reaches the correct core temperature. | 等她达到合适的核心温度的 |
[35:48] | But right now, we have to move. | 但现在 我们得走了 |
[35:52] | Quickly, sir. | 快点 长官 |
[35:56] | Isn’t it a bad idea to leave those behind? | 留下那些东西不太好吧 |
[36:03] | They’ll be gone soon enough. | 它们很快就会被销毁 |
[36:19] | How did you do all this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:22] | We had help, | 我们得到了帮助 |
[36:23] | and we had time. | 而且还有时间 |
[36:30] | Give Yo-Yo her breathing apparatus. | 把呼吸装置给悠悠球 |
[36:36] | Set the chamber temperature to minus 68 degrees. | 把舱室温度设在零下55度 |
[36:39] | Where’s Fitz? | 菲兹呢 |
[36:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:43] | I can’t know. | 我不能知道 |
[37:04] | Simmons, what’s going on here? | 西蒙斯 到底怎么回事 |
[37:05] | The Chronicoms want to establish Chronyca-3 | 长生人想建立3号长生星 |
[37:07] | as their new home planet… | 作为他们的新母星 |
[37:10] | here, on Earth. | 拿地球来建立 |
[37:21] | They believe only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them, | 他们认为只有神盾局能阻止他们 |
[37:22] | so they sent Hunters to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. | 于是他们派猎人去消灭神盾局 |
[37:24] | and everyone within it. | 和里面的每个人 |
[37:31] | The Lighthouse? We have — | 灯塔 我们… |
[37:32] | We lost the Lighthouse. | 我们失去了灯塔 |
[37:35] | Go code 98232. | 行动代号98232 |
[37:37] | Fitz, Zephyr One is charged with all crew accounted for. | 菲兹 和风1号已充电 所有人员都在 |
[37:40] | – Ready to launch. – Copy, Jemma. | -可以出发了 -收到 珍玛 |
[37:41] | Glad to hear it. Tell them I’m sorry. | 太好了 代我说声抱歉 |
[37:44] | Prepare for launch. | 准备出发 |
[37:46] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你们也这么做 |
[37:47] | This will be bumpy. | 接下来要颠簸了 |
[37:58] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[37:59] | The Lighthouse wasn’t the only point of interest | 灯塔不是猎人针对的 |
[38:01] | targeted by the Hunters. | 唯一目标 |
[38:17] | You wanna share exactly where Fitz sent us? | 你要告诉我们菲兹究竟送我们到哪了吗 |
[38:19] | I don’t have that information yet. | 我还不知道这个信息 |
[38:21] | I’ll scan the terrain. | 我会扫描地貌的 |
[38:49] | We’re above New York City. | 我们在纽约市上空 |
[38:51] | It’s completely fogged over. | 完全被大雾笼罩了 |
[38:54] | Good thing, because I forgot to activate cloaking. | 幸好 因为我忘记启动隐形了 |
[38:56] | The controls changed when we upgraded. | 我们升级时改动了控制系统 |
[39:00] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[39:01] | I can see the Empire State Building. | 我看到帝国大厦了 |
[39:04] | Yeah, but… | 但是 |
[39:07] | it’s the only building above the clouds. | 它是唯一在云层上的大楼 |
[39:10] | It may be the tallest building in the world. | 它可能是全世界最高的大楼 |
[39:14] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[39:17] | Cloaking isn’t the only thing you upgraded, is it? | 隐形不是唯一的升级吧 |
[39:21] | You enhanced the jump drive, too. | 你还加强了跳跃引擎 |
[39:26] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[39:31] | Like I said… | 我说了 |
[39:33] | we had time. | 我们有时间 |
[39:51] | I would say I need a drink, | 我想说我需要喝一杯 |
[39:52] | but those are illegal now, aren’t they? | 但那玩意现在是违法的 是吧 |
[39:55] | We’re cloaked. | 我们隐形了 |
[39:59] | Are there any other bombshells you want to drop, Agent Simmons? | 你还有其他要投下的重磅炸弹吗 西蒙斯特工 |
[40:04] | Yes. There is one. | 有 还有一个 |
[40:08] | We have a problem that Fitz and I could not solve, | 我们有个菲兹和我不能解决的问题 |
[40:10] | but Enoch provided a possible solution. | 但伊诺克提出了一个可行的办法 |
[40:13] | The Chronicom Hunters have Fury’s Black Box | 长生人猎人拿到了弗瑞的黑盒 |
[40:15] | as well as centuries of anthropological research to pull from. | 以及可以调用的数世纪的人类学家调研 |
[40:20] | Our team needs an expert in S.H.I.E.L.D. history | 我们的团队需要一位神盾局历史专家 |
[40:24] | to have a chance of stopping them — | 才能有机会阻止他们 |
[40:25] | to even know what the Hunters might target. | 知道猎人们可能针对哪些目标 |
[40:28] | I would ask May her opinion, | 我想请教梅 |
[40:30] | but she’s out of commission for the time being. | 但她暂时不能行动 |
[40:32] | The rest of us could vote, but truthfully, | 我们其他人可以投票 但老实说 |
[40:35] | this decision should be left up to him. | 这个决定应该交给他 |
[40:40] | And he has already voiced his opposition to anything like this. | 而他已经表示了反对做这种事 |
[40:45] | He has all of his own memories | 他有自己全部的记忆 |
[40:47] | and has been upgraded with complete knowledge | 也被告知了一切 |
[40:49] | of everything he’s missed. | 他错过的事 |
[40:51] | He has Chronicom hardware, | 他有长生人硬件 |
[40:53] | which makes him our most advanced LMD. | 所以他是我们最先进的生化机器人替身 |
[40:57] | And there is no better person to be your right hand, sir. | 而且没有人比他更适合做你的副手 长官 |
[41:02] | Simmons… | 西蒙斯 |
[41:02] | I was deeply against it at first… | 我起初是非常反对的 |
[41:06] | but the more I thought about it, | 但我越是想 |
[41:07] | the more I think he’d understand. | 越觉得他会理解 |
[41:08] | I believe it’s the right thing to do. | 我认为这么做是对的 |
[41:11] | And frankly… | 老实说 |
[41:14] | I miss him. | 我想他了 |
[41:41] | So… | 所以 |
[41:44] | what do you think? | 你们怎么想 |
[41:49] | He would want us to consider the ramifications. | 他会希望我们好好考虑这么做的后果 |
[42:21] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |