时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Could be any time. | 时候快到了 |
[00:27] | When he gets here, | 等他到了 |
[00:28] | just count the dough and let me do the talking. | 你只管数钱 我负责跟他谈 |
[00:31] | You got it, boss. | 好 老大 |
[00:35] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[00:40] | Who the hell are these guys? | 他们是什么人 |
[00:42] | You boys lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
[00:44] | Gotta be off your nut, walking around like that. | 脑子不好使吧 这副模样到处走 |
[00:49] | Captain William Dole. | 威廉·道尔警监 |
[00:50] | New York Police Department, Fourth Precinct. | 纽约警局 第四分局 |
[00:55] | I’m a sentient Chronicom from the planet Chronyca-2. | 我是来自2号长生星的有意识长生人 |
[00:59] | Good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[01:00] | Now beat it… | 滚吧 |
[01:02] | before we make you freaks regret being born. | 不然我们让你们这些怪胎后悔出生 |
[01:05] | Chronicoms are not born. | 长生人不是生出来的 |
[01:19] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[01:20] | Last chance, pal. | 最后机会 伙计 |
[01:23] | Take ’em, boys! | 上 伙计们 |
[01:36] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:40] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[02:02] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[02:26] | He has Chronicom hardware, | 他有长生人硬件 |
[02:27] | which makes him our most advanced LMD. | 所以他是我们最先进的生化机器人替身 |
[02:31] | So… | 所以 |
[02:34] | what do you think? | 你们怎么想 |
[02:37] | He would want us to consider the ramifications — | 他会希望我们好好考虑这么做的后果 |
[02:51] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[02:59] | Why is no one talking? | 怎么没人说话 |
[03:05] | I’m digging the hair. | 我喜欢这发型 |
[03:08] | Sir, you’ve missed quite a lot. | 长官 你错过了不少事 |
[03:11] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么到这里来的 |
[03:14] | The last scan of your brain was from the Framework. | 对你大脑最后的扫描是在框架里进行的 |
[03:17] | I’ve done my best to update it with all that you’ve missed. | 我已经尽力更新了所有你错过的事 |
[03:19] | But you may feel some disorientation | 但你的大脑在跟上进度时 |
[03:21] | as your mind catches up to the present. | 你可能会有些头晕目眩 |
[03:24] | My arm feels different. | 我的胳膊感觉不一样了 |
[03:26] | It’s fixed. | 治好了 |
[03:28] | Doesn’t feel the same. | 感觉不一样了 |
[03:29] | Coulson, take it easy. Let Simmons explain. | 科尔森 慢慢来 让西蒙斯解释 |
[03:32] | I don’t feel the same. Why? | 我感觉不一样了 为什么 |
[03:36] | We had to make a tough decision — | 我们不得不做出了艰难决定 |
[03:38] | Because you’re an LMD. | 因为你是个生化机器人替身 |
[03:40] | No. | 不 |
[03:45] | No. | 不 |
[03:48] | No! | 不 |
[03:49] | – Was that necessary? – There’s no easy way to say it. | -有那个必要吗 -没有办法委婉地表达 |
[03:51] | A state-of-the-art life model, | 最先进的生化机器人 |
[03:53] | enhanced with advanced — | 还有加强组件 先进的 |
[03:54] | Chronicom hardware. | 长生人硬件 |
[03:58] | How do I know that word? | 我怎么会知道那个词 |
[04:00] | Why am I — | 我怎么… |
[04:11] | I died. | 我死了 |
[04:13] | I died and I came back. | 我死了 然后又活了 |
[04:15] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[04:16] | I died and we said goodbye and I came back. | 我死了 我们道别了 我又活了 |
[04:20] | I died again and came back — | 我又死了 然后活了 |
[04:22] | – What do we do? – Fix this. | -我们怎么办 -解决问题 |
[04:24] | I don’t know how. There’s a lot of data flooding his mind. | 我不知道怎么解决 他脑子里涌上了大量数据 |
[04:26] | Coulson, I’m here. | 科尔森 我在呢 |
[04:29] | Okay, so, j-just take a breath. | 好了 喘口气 |
[04:31] | Do I breathe? | 我呼吸吗 |
[04:32] | You are okay. You are okay. | 你没事 |
[04:34] | No, I’m not okay. I’m not him. | 不 我有事 我不是他 |
[04:36] | I look like him. Pachakutiq. | 我像他 帕查库提[撼天动地者] |
[04:38] | May, don’t! | 梅 别 |
[04:40] | May. | 梅 |
[04:40] | That — That was not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[04:42] | It really is magical, | 真是神奇 |
[04:43] | Talbot, Tahiti, who’s like us, goodbye — | 塔伯特 塔希提 像我们 再见 |
[04:46] | Fitz, oh, God! | 菲兹 天啊 |
[04:48] | Simmons, do something. | 西蒙斯 快想办法 |
[04:49] | It’s two years of information all at once. | 两年的信息一下子消化 |
[04:50] | Lying, lying, Lighthouse — | 撒谎 灯塔 |
[04:53] | Dearly beloved, we’re gathered here today — | 亲爱的亲友们 我们今天齐聚于此 |
[04:55] | – from processing — – Coulson! | -处理… -科尔森 |
[04:56] | A symbol that must carry on — | 标志必须继续 |
[04:58] | Ghost Rider, take the deal. | 恶灵骑士 接受协议 |
[05:00] | Take the deal. I’m dead anyway. | 接受协议 我反正也死了 |
[05:01] | I’m dead anyway! I’m dead anyway! | 我反正也死了 |
[05:06] | What the hell?! You can’t do that! | 搞什么 你不能那么做 |
[05:07] | You can’t just shut Coulson down. | 你不能把科尔森关机 |
[05:09] | It may be unpleasant, but he needs to go through this. | 虽然这很不快 但他必须经历这个过程 |
[05:11] | – You can’t — – Both of you, shut up. That’s an order. | -你不能 -你俩都闭嘴 这是命令 |
[05:14] | Coulson or not, | 不管是不是科尔森 |
[05:15] | anything LMD-related is a Director-level decision. | 生化机器人替身相关事宜是局长才能做的决定 |
[05:18] | That’s not up for debate. Are we clear? | 这无可争辩 明白了吗 |
[05:22] | Agent Simmons. | 西蒙斯特工 |
[05:25] | You’re gonna tell us everything you know. | 你要告诉我们你知道的一切 |
[05:28] | Right now. | 马上说 |
[05:34] | I’m saying we can’t waste time. | 我是说我们不能浪费时间 |
[05:35] | The Chronicoms want to take Earth | 长生人想夺取地球 |
[05:37] | and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them. | 而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们 |
[05:38] | So they plan to eliminate S.H.I.E.L.D. from history. | 所以他们打算把神盾局从历史上抹去 |
[05:40] | And if we hadn’t jumped when we did… | 如果我们当时没跳跃时空 |
[05:42] | The fight would’ve ended before it ever began. | 我们还没开始战斗 一切就都结束了 |
[05:43] | So, wait, the Zephyr’s a time machine now? | 怎么 等等 和风现在是时光机了吗 |
[05:45] | In a sense. | 可以这么说 |
[05:46] | And we can jump to any time we want? | 我们能随意跳到任何时间点吗 |
[05:48] | Not quite. | 不尽然 |
[05:50] | It’s complicated. Even I barely understand it. | 这很复杂 就连我也不怎么理解 |
[05:52] | Alright, well, give us the basics. | 好吧 给我们讲讲基本的 |
[05:55] | There are critical launch windows, | 有一些关键出发窗口 |
[05:56] | leading to specific points in time and space. | 指向特定的时空点 |
[05:58] | Fitz called them “tides.” | 菲兹称之为”潮汐” |
[05:59] | The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here. | 长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里 |
[06:02] | Okay, but why 1931? | 好吧 但为什么是1931年 |
[06:03] | I mean, S.H.I.E.L.D. won’t even exist until the ’50s. | 神盾局是直到50年代才成立的 |
[06:06] | Truthfully? | 说真话 |
[06:07] | We never expected to go back this far. | 我们也没料到会回到这么早 |
[06:09] | I have no idea what the Chronicoms are up to | 我也不清楚长生人是什么打算 |
[06:11] | or how to find them. | 或是怎么找到他们 |
[06:12] | Well, that’s not great. | 那可不妙 |
[06:14] | So we’re not prepared for any of this? | 所以我们对此毫无准备吗 |
[06:16] | We’re flying blind? | 我们在盲飞 |
[06:17] | We’re flying on auto-pilot. | 我们在自动驾驶 |
[06:18] | And we prepared the best we could. | 也尽可能做了准备 |
[06:44] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[06:46] | Welcome, friends, new and old! | 欢迎 新朋友和老朋友 |
[06:49] | I am scanning existing frequencies | 我在扫描已有频道 |
[06:51] | for anything unusual — | 寻找一切异常 |
[06:53] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[06:55] | Apologies for the high volume. | 抱歉这么大声 |
[06:57] | That is Enoch. | 那是伊诺克 |
[06:59] | I know some of you have never officially met him. | 我知道你们有些人没正式见过他 |
[07:01] | That’s my workstation, | 那是我的工作台 |
[07:02] | and, Deke, that — that one’s yours. | 迪克 那是你的 |
[07:03] | So you built all of this and solved time travel. | 你建造了这些东西 还破解了时间旅行 |
[07:06] | How long did this take? | 这花了多久 |
[07:08] | Building it was simple enough, | 建造它不难 |
[07:09] | but it took much longer for Fitz to design. | 但菲兹设计它的时间要长得多 |
[07:13] | Bobo’s really not here? | 外公真不在这里吗 |
[07:15] | And you don’t know where he is. | 你也不知道他在哪 |
[07:16] | The Chronicoms scanned our brains once before. | 长生人以前曾扫描过我们的大脑 |
[07:18] | It’s too dangerous for any of us to know where he is. | 我们任何人知道他的所在都太危险 |
[07:21] | Please, sir. | 拜托 长官 |
[07:22] | Whatever they’re planning, we’re already behind. | 不管他们在谋划什么 我们已经落后一步了 |
[07:25] | Well, we need boots on the ground, | 我们需要实地勘察 |
[07:28] | and our comms run off satellites. | 而我们的通讯又是靠卫星的 |
[07:29] | We brought radios. | 我们买了无线电 |
[07:30] | Look, we need to blend in. | 我们得融入环境 |
[07:32] | Deke, can you get us clothes? | 迪克 你能给我们买衣服吗 |
[07:33] | Navigating the past happens to be my specialty. | 在过去游走恰好是我的专长 |
[07:37] | Last time, you got stupid drunk and ended up in jail. | 上次 你可是喝了个烂醉如泥 还入了狱 |
[07:39] | That’s not true. I was pleasantly drunk. It was hilarious. | 才不是呢 我醉得很开心 简直乐开花了 |
[07:42] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[07:43] | It’s Prohibition, so alcohol’s illegal anyway. | 现在是禁酒令时期 喝酒反正也违法 |
[07:45] | It’s what? | 是什么 |
[07:47] | Who would think that’s a good idea? | 谁会觉得那是个好主意 |
[07:48] | Even the Kree let us make our own boot juice. | 就连克里人还允许我们做私酿呢 |
[07:50] | This should be enough. | 这应该够了 |
[07:53] | Keep a low profile. | 低调点 |
[07:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:56] | Yo-Yo, you’re quarantined. Do not leave this plane. | 悠悠球 你被隔离了 别离开这架飞机 |
[07:59] | Mack, I’m fine. | 迈克 我没事 |
[08:00] | And I’m glad, | 那我很高兴 |
[08:02] | but until Simmons gives the all-clear, | 但直到西蒙斯表示没问题 |
[08:03] | I can’t risk introducing an alien contagion into the past. | 我不能冒险向过去引入外星污染源 |
[08:08] | Or purple hair. | 或是紫色头发 |
[08:11] | – What? – No, I like it. | -什么 -不 我喜欢 |
[08:12] | I do, but it’s gotta go. | 真的 但必须洗掉 |
[08:25] | How is May? | 梅怎么样了 |
[08:26] | Stable. | 情况稳定 |
[08:28] | Her core temperature is nearly there. | 她的核心体温快达到正常值了 |
[08:30] | Then we’ll proceed. | 然后再继续 |
[08:32] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[08:35] | How long have we been apart? | 我们分离多久了 |
[08:39] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[08:41] | It is good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[08:55] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该在这里 |
[08:59] | Are you steady now? | 你现在稳定了吗 |
[09:02] | 2 years in 10 seconds. | 10秒内过了两年 |
[09:04] | It’s like the worst episode of “This Is Your Life” ever. | 简直是最糟糕的一集《这是你的生活》 |
[09:08] | Was that even my life? | 那算是我的生活吗 |
[09:12] | It was Coulson’s. | 那是科尔森的 |
[09:14] | And he was against this. | 而他反对这个 |
[09:16] | He didn’t — | 他不… |
[09:18] | I didn’t want to be brought back. | 我不想被复活 |
[09:20] | Which I respected. | 这我尊重了 |
[09:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:22] | ‘Cause you hate robots. | 因为你讨厌机器人 |
[09:26] | The Chronicoms want to destroy us. | 长生人想毁灭我们 |
[09:29] | They’ve scanned Fitz and Simmons’ minds. | 他们扫描了菲兹和西蒙斯的大脑 |
[09:30] | And… | 而且 |
[09:33] | …they have Fury’s Black Box. | 他们还拿走了弗瑞的黑盒 |
[09:37] | Simmons believes if we’re going to get ahead of them, | 西蒙斯认为我们如果想抢先他们 |
[09:38] | we’ll need you, | 就需要你 |
[09:40] | that there could be a, uh — | 你可以 |
[09:41] | a clue only you would recognize. | 发现只有你能分辨出的线索 |
[09:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:48] | You taught me | 你教我 |
[09:49] | that a Director has to trust his team. | 一个局长要信任他的团队 |
[09:51] | And I trust her as much as anyone, | 我对她毫不怀疑 |
[09:52] | but I’d like you to speak for yourself. | 但我希望你为自己拿主意 |
[09:57] | Can I count on you? | 我能指望你吗 |
[09:59] | I’ll do anything for you guys. | 我愿为你们做任何事 |
[10:01] | But if we get through this and get back, | 但如果我们解决了危机 回到未来 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna reevaluate. | 我要重新考虑 |
[10:06] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[10:10] | So, what’s next, boss? | 那接下来怎么办 头儿 |
[10:12] | We need to find the Chronicoms | 我们得找到那些长生人 |
[10:13] | before they change something. | 别让他们有机会改变什么 |
[10:15] | They already have. | 他们已经改变了什么 |
[10:16] | A report on NYPD radio | 纽约警局电台报告称 |
[10:18] | of three bodies, found without faces. | 发现三具无脸尸体 |
[10:21] | I believe it to be an erasure — | 我认为这是抹除 |
[10:23] | a particularly invasive Hunter procedure | 一种侵入性很强的猎人规程 |
[10:27] | to procure identities. | 为了获取身份 |
[10:30] | Is Deke back? | 迪克回来了吗 |
[10:36] | It’s time to suit up. | 该换装了 |
[10:50] | Cool. | 酷 |
[11:18] | I mean, I knew it wasn’t really in black and white, but still. | 虽然我知道过去不真是黑白的 但还是… |
[11:22] | Now I know how you felt. It’s a blast in the past. | 我现在清楚你的感受了 过去真爽 |
[11:24] | New sights, new sounds… | 新景象 新声音 |
[11:26] | Definitely new smells. | 更别提新气味了 |
[11:27] | Huddled masses, just scrambling for food? | 一群群的人争夺食物 |
[11:31] | This is more my speed. | 这更像我熟悉的环境 |
[11:32] | Yeah, actually, you know what? | 是啊 知道吗 |
[11:33] | Good job getting these duds. | 这身行头买得不错 |
[11:34] | I know. I got all of this stuff for, like, 13 bucks. | 是啊 这么多衣服 我才花了13块 |
[11:36] | – I love it here. – It’s the Great Depression. | -这里好棒 -现在是大萧条 |
[11:38] | A decade before Pearl Harbor. | 珍珠港事件前10年 |
[11:40] | Almost four decades before Apollo 11. | 阿波罗11号前近40年 |
[11:43] | These people have never even seen a TV. | 他们甚至从未见过电视 |
[11:46] | Or a black man in a fine suit, apparently. | 看来也没见过穿好西装的黑人 |
[11:48] | Imagine if they saw my powers. | 如果他们看到我的异能会怎样啊 |
[11:50] | Or my gears. | 或是我的装备 |
[11:51] | Do I have gears, do you think? | 我还有装备吗 |
[11:52] | Hey, let’s quiet down about that. | 我们可别太张扬 |
[11:54] | We want to keep history on track, | 我们得维系历史方向 |
[11:55] | not send it off the rails on our own. | 我们可别自己导致它脱轨 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I-I mean, that’s what I’m worried about. | 是啊 那也是我担心的 |
[11:58] | The butterfly effect. | 蝴蝶效应 |
[11:59] | Just us being here, walking down the street, | 光是我们来这里 走在街上 |
[12:01] | we could’ve already changed the course of events. | 可能就已经改变了事情的走向 |
[12:03] | Yeah, the butterfly effect is just one aspect | 蝴蝶效应只是多重宇宙 |
[12:05] | of the multiverse branch theory. | 分支理论的一方面 |
[12:06] | Personally, I subscribe to the Time-Stream idea. | 我个人更倾向于时间流的想法 |
[12:08] | Let me guess. That’s the one that lets you do whatever you want. | 我猜猜 那让你可以随心所欲吗 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | Imagine time as a stream, right? | 把时间想成一条溪流 |
[12:12] | And we were sticks that were thrown into it. | 我们就像被丢进去的树枝 |
[12:14] | The water, it — it moves us — it moves around us. | 水流会推动我们 绕过我们 |
[12:16] | But it ends up in the same place. | 但最终还是流向同样的地方 |
[12:18] | Right. Now, too many sticks thrown in | 对 如果丢进太多树枝 |
[12:20] | and that will create what’s called a dam, | 就会形成大坝 |
[12:21] | and — and that’ll change the direction of the water forever, | 那会永远改变水流的方向 |
[12:23] | and that’s bad. | 那可不好 |
[12:24] | So as long as we can avoid that, | 只要避免那个 |
[12:26] | we should be able to splash around a little bit | 我们就应该能稍稍溅起点水花 |
[12:27] | and we’re all good. | 而不会有事 |
[12:28] | Okay, I know where this is going — | 好吧 我知道你什么意思 |
[12:30] | Agent Shaw, | 肖特工 |
[12:32] | you will not be filing any patents. | 你不许去申请专利 |
[12:34] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[12:35] | I will tread ever so lightly, Director. | 我会非常小心的 局长 |
[12:41] | First time in the big city. | 第一次来大城市 |
[12:44] | Ripples, not waves. | 只溅起涟漪 不激起大浪 |
[12:48] | I printed these out before we left. | 我们走之前 我打印了这个 |
[12:51] | Is this a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[12:53] | I didn’t know what our cover was. | 我不知道我们的掩护身份是什么 |
[12:55] | A child could’ve done better. | 孩子都能做得更好 |
[12:57] | You get these out of a cereal box? | 这是麦片盒里的赠品吗 |
[12:59] | I wanted to keep our options open! | 我想确保我们有各种选择 |
[13:06] | Hold up. | 站住 |
[13:08] | Royal Canadian Mounted Police. | 加拿大皇家骑警 |
[13:09] | We were asked to assist. | 我们被叫来协助 |
[13:11] | Mounties? | 骑警 |
[13:12] | Why’d they call you in? | 为什么叫你们来 |
[13:14] | Tell me, uh, | 告诉我 |
[13:16] | did you find some bodies without faces? | 你们发现了一些无脸尸体吗 |
[13:20] | Happens all the time in Canada. | 在加拿大很常见 |
[13:22] | Yeah, don’t worry. We can handle it, so… | 别担心 我们能处理 |
[13:25] | What’s a gal like you doing trying to be a Mountie? | 你这样的姑娘怎么会想去当骑警 |
[13:27] | Can’t you find a husband? | 找不到丈夫吗 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I mean, | 嗯 |
[13:34] | I wish that I could hold on to a husband. | 我也希望我能留住个老公 |
[13:38] | But for some reason, | 但不知为何 |
[13:39] | they just end up with broken ribs | 他们对我出言不逊时 |
[13:41] | whenever they give me lip. | 都会落个肋骨被打断 |
[13:44] | Now move, | 让开 |
[13:45] | or a gal like me | 否则我这样的姑娘 |
[13:47] | will knock out a guy like you | 就会当着他们这样的人 |
[13:48] | in front of people like them. | 把你这样的家伙揍扁 |
[13:52] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[14:12] | Turns out “erased” | 看来”抹去” |
[14:13] | is a pretty accurate description after all. | 还是个挺准确的描述 |
[14:16] | Not for this guy. | 这人没有 |
[14:19] | What’s different about him? | 他有什么不同 |
[14:23] | It’s whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[14:26] | Illegal. | 还违法呢 |
[14:27] | I knew you guys were messing with me. | 我就知道你们在耍我 |
[14:28] | No. I think he was a bootlegger. | 不 我觉得他是个私酒贩 |
[14:32] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:33] | Swordfish. | 箭鱼 |
[14:35] | You got something? | 你有发现吗 |
[14:38] | I can’t believe I know this. | 真不敢相信我知道这个 |
[14:41] | First year at the Academy, history course — | 学院第一年 历史课 |
[14:43] | right around when the SSR became S.H.I.E.L.D., | 就在战略科学军团变成神盾局时 |
[14:45] | there was a safe-house near here. | 这附近有个安区屋 |
[14:47] | It was an old speakeasy, | 是家老非法酒吧 |
[14:48] | and the password to get in was “Swordfish.” | 进门口令是”箭鱼” |
[14:52] | Maybe it’s a coincidence. | 或许是个巧合 |
[14:53] | No. | 不 |
[14:54] | This is why he’s here. | 他就是为此而来 |
[14:56] | You two work on the erased. | 你俩去查被抹去的人 |
[14:57] | Coulson and I will look into swordfish. | 科尔森和我去查查箭鱼 |
[15:00] | Now, remember. Ripples, not waves. | 记住 只溅起涟漪 别激起大浪 |
[15:04] | I’m starting to feel very targeted. | 我开始觉得好被针对 |
[15:14] | Where’s that thing supposed to go? | 那玩意要插哪 |
[15:18] | Anywhere, really. | 随便哪都行 |
[15:20] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | Okay… | 好 |
[15:38] | Are you sure we can trust him with her? | 你确定我们能把她交给他吗 |
[15:41] | Enoch? Of course. | 伊诺克吗 当然 |
[15:43] | I’ve heard he’s a decent guy, but…he isn’t a guy. | 我听说他是个好人 但他不是个人 |
[15:46] | And it’s his kind that’s after us. | 而且又是他的同类在追杀我们 |
[15:49] | I’m only alive because of him. | 我能活着就是因为他 |
[15:55] | So, he’s fixing her up, huh? | 所以 他在治疗她 |
[15:57] | Repairing damaged tissue. | 修复损伤组织 |
[15:58] | All being well, | 如果一切顺利 |
[15:59] | she should be up and around in a week or two. | 她应该一两周内就能下床了 |
[16:03] | As for you… | 至于你 |
[16:06] | The Shrike material has dissolved into your vascular system. | 尖叫鸟材料溶解进了你的血管系统 |
[16:11] | Your body appears to be breaking it down. | 你的身体似乎在分解它 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:22] | Good, right? | 是好事吧 |
[16:26] | So I’m clear to go outside, then? | 我可以出去了吧 |
[16:29] | Just one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[16:32] | They’re more advanced than the one Fitz made for Coulson, | 这个比菲兹给科尔森做的那个要先进 |
[16:35] | precisely calibrated to your Inhuman ability. | 根据你的异人能力做了精准调整 |
[16:41] | Thank you, but no. | 谢谢 但不必了 |
[16:44] | Ours is a world of Inhumans and LMDs, | 我们的世界里有异人和生化机器人替身 |
[16:47] | but we are a long way from home. | 但我们现在远离家乡 |
[16:49] | A woman with mechanical arms | 有机械手臂的女人 |
[16:50] | would draw too much attention. | 肯定会太过吸引注意 |
[16:53] | They’ll feel much more real — | 这感觉会更真实 |
[16:55] | It’s not that. | 不是那个 |
[16:59] | I don’t want to pretend like this didn’t happen. | 我不想假装这没发生 |
[17:03] | This is who I am. I’m not ashamed of it. | 这就是我 我并不以此为耻 |
[17:06] | And you shouldn’t be. | 你也不该以此为耻 |
[17:10] | But when was the last time you actually felt something? | 但你多久没有过真实的感觉了 |
[17:13] | With your fingertips? | 用手指去感觉 |
[17:18] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[17:20] | Let me know. | 好了告诉我 |
[17:28] | Where are we going exactly? | 我们究竟要去哪 |
[17:30] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[17:31] | It’s supposed to be under an old post office. | 按说是在个旧邮局下面 |
[17:34] | Down some stairs. | 要下一段楼梯 |
[17:35] | Well, I hope they’re serving. | 希望他们有酒 |
[17:43] | The password was only spread through word of mouth. | 口令是口口相传的 |
[17:45] | And it appeared in a Marx Brothers movie, | 还在一部喜剧团体马克斯兄弟的电影里出现过 |
[17:46] | “Horse Feathers.” | 《趾高气扬》 |
[17:47] | But that’s not for a year. | 但那是一年后呢 |
[17:49] | They probably hung out here. | 他们可能会来这里 |
[17:51] | I must’ve missed that one. | 我肯定是没看过那个 |
[17:54] | Password. | 口令 |
[17:55] | Swordfish. | 箭鱼 |
[17:58] | Pretty cool, right? | 挺酷的 是吧 |
[18:03] | Welcome, gentlemen. | 欢迎 先生们 |
[18:27] | We know who we’re looking for? | 我们知道我们要找什么吗 |
[18:29] | Apparently, there was an SSR asset who kept the peace | 据说有位战略科学军团线人在这里维系秩序 |
[18:32] | and was always behind the bar, | 并且总在吧台后 |
[18:34] | went by “Gemini.” | 人称”双子座” |
[18:36] | Don’t know his real name. | 不知道真名 |
[18:38] | Come on, I’ll buy you a drink. | 来 我请你一杯 |
[18:40] | Can you drink? | 你能喝酒吗 |
[18:41] | Only one way to find out. | 试试才知道 |
[18:48] | Never seen you two before. | 从没见过你俩 |
[18:51] | Never felt compelled to drop in. | 从没特别想进来过 |
[18:53] | But there’s been an incident | 但发生了一件事 |
[18:55] | involving a man that might’ve worked here. | 其中有个男人可能在这里干过 |
[18:57] | We were hoping to talk to the man in charge. | 我们想找管事的谈谈 |
[18:59] | Gemini. | 双子座 |
[19:00] | Is he around? | 他在吗 |
[19:02] | Gemini? | 双子座 |
[19:03] | Yeah, yeah. Sure thing. | 嗯嗯 当然 |
[19:07] | You want to talk to the twins… | 你想找双子谈 |
[19:11] | …go ahead. | 说吧 |
[19:18] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[19:19] | Can that go any faster? | 那玩意能再快点吗 |
[19:20] | Well, it’s sampling his DNA | 它在采集他的DNA |
[19:21] | and simulating missing bone structures. | 并模拟缺失的骨骼结构 |
[19:23] | But how fast would you like it to go? | 但你希望它运行得多快 |
[19:35] | Looks like more cops. | 似乎又来警察了 |
[19:41] | It is unfortunate the bodies were discovered so quickly. | 很遗憾尸体被发现得这么快 |
[19:45] | We must maintain our cover for tonight. | 我们得维持身份到今晚 |
[19:48] | I’ll try and stall. | 我会尽量拖延 |
[19:49] | Silent precision – | 低调精准 |
[19:51] | is absolutely necessary… | 非常有必要 |
[19:56] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[19:57] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[19:59] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:00] | Obviously not. | 显然可能 |
[20:02] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has managed to follow us here. | 神盾局跟我们来到了这里 |
[20:05] | Orders? | 有何命令 |
[20:06] | I will play the part of police captain. | 我来扮演警监 |
[20:08] | You isolate and eliminate all members of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你引开并除掉所有神盾局人员 |
[20:15] | And, Abel… | 亚伯 |
[20:17] | remember to smile. | 记得微笑 |
[20:41] | We have not met. | 我们没见过 |
[20:42] | Inspector Johnson, RCMP. | 约翰逊督察 加拿大皇家骑警 |
[20:44] | Your scene is a part of a case I’m working on. | 你们的犯罪现场跟我在调查的一宗案子有关 |
[20:46] | There’s a suspicious truck out back. | 后面有辆可疑卡车 |
[20:49] | Care to inspect it with me? | 要跟我一起去看看吗 |
[20:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:01] | If you wish to live, do not come in. | 如果你想活 就别进来 |
[21:04] | There may be screaming. | 可能会传出尖叫 |
[21:20] | Hey, nothing to… | 没什么 |
[21:22] | …see here but era-appropriate police work. | 可看的 只是符合年代的警务工作 |
[21:28] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[21:30] | It’s a trusted officer of the law — | 一位值得信任的执法者 |
[21:32] | As I have always been. | 我一直都是 |
[21:39] | Is this the truck? | 就是这辆卡车吗 |
[21:55] | How many agents are here? | 来了多少特工 |
[21:58] | Enough. | 够多了 |
[22:16] | Chronicoms! | 长生人 |
[22:17] | Look out! | 小心 |
[22:24] | There’s another one inside. | 里面还有一个 |
[22:26] | Can you get that truck running? | 你能发动那辆卡车吗 |
[22:27] | Basic combustion engine. | 简单的内燃机 |
[22:29] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[22:39] | Yes, yes. I’m very proud. | 好好 我很骄傲 |
[22:49] | We’re not here to cause trouble. | 我们不是来制造麻烦的 |
[22:50] | You come nosing around here | 你们偏偏在 |
[22:51] | the same day – Jimmy Bottles goes missing? | 瓶子吉米失踪这天来打探 |
[22:54] | What’d you do to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[22:54] | We didn’t kill him, but somebody did. | 我们没杀他 是别人干的 |
[22:56] | Tell it to Sweeney — | 跟斯维尼说去 |
[22:57] | It’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[22:58] | We didn’t kill Jimmy Bottles. | 我们没杀瓶子吉米 |
[23:00] | We need your help finding the ones who did. | 我们需要你帮忙找到凶手 |
[23:01] | You know, it’s funny, | 有意思 |
[23:03] | ’cause no one’s gonna ever find you two. | 不会有人找到你俩了 |
[23:06] | You’re dead. | 你们是死人了 |
[23:08] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[23:10] | Interesting… | 有意思 |
[23:15] | Wait. What’re you doing? | 等等 你干什么呢 |
[23:17] | I’m testing a theory, Director. | 测试一个理论 局长 |
[23:20] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[23:21] | I’m already dead. | 我已经死了 |
[23:22] | Well, hell, I’m not! | 我去 我可没有 |
[23:23] | Step back. I’ll shoot — | 退后 我要开枪了 |
[23:50] | Maybe this LMD thing has some perks after all. | 或许做个生化机器人替身也有好处 |
[23:53] | You’re crazy, you know that? | 你疯了 知道吗 |
[23:54] | Let’s start over. | 重新开始吧 |
[23:56] | We were hoping to talk to the man in charge. | 我们想找管事的说话 |
[23:58] | You chuckle heads get blood on my floor, | 你们这些笨蛋让我的地板溅上血 |
[24:01] | you best be prepared to get down and add some of your own. | 就最好准备好也溅点自己的上去 |
[24:09] | Koenig? | 凯尼格 |
[24:12] | Ernest Hazard Koenig. | 厄尼斯特·哈泽德·凯尼格 |
[24:16] | I see my reputation precedes me. | 看来我声名远播 |
[24:19] | I’m Coulson. This is Mack. | 我是科尔森 这是迈克 |
[24:21] | Tell your goons we come in peace. | 告诉你的手下 我们并无恶意 |
[24:24] | You hear that, you bunch of candy canes? | 听到了吗 你们这些拐杖糖 |
[24:26] | They came in peace. Isn’t that a load off? | 他们没有恶意 真是让人放心了 |
[24:57] | How are your arms feeling? | 你的胳膊感觉如何 |
[25:00] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[25:01] | But better. | 但更好了 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:04] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[25:05] | Fitz said he’d try to send me a message, | 菲兹说他会努力给我发个消息来 |
[25:07] | but I’m not entirely sure how to find it. | 但我不知道要怎么找到消息 |
[25:11] | You must be worried about him. | 你肯定很担心他 |
[25:13] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[25:14] | But I do miss him. | 但我是很想他 |
[25:16] | Well, it’s not exactly your first go | 你们又不是第一次 |
[25:18] | at being separated by space and time. | 被时间和空间分隔开了 |
[25:20] | Practice makes perfect, I suppose. | 熟能生巧吧 |
[25:22] | Are you gonna try to reach out to him? | 你打算尝试联系他吗 |
[25:25] | Never. | 绝对不行 |
[25:26] | We have to assume the Chronicoms are listening. | 我们必须假设长生人在听 |
[25:28] | It’s more important to keep a low profile. | 保持低调更重要 |
[25:35] | You stole a truck?! | 你偷了辆卡车 |
[25:37] | That is the opposite of “low profile,” Deke. | 这完全跟”低调”背道而驰啊 迪克 |
[25:39] | Why me? There’s two of us. | 怎么就说我 我们俩人呢 |
[25:42] | Yeah, we didn’t exactly have a choice. | 我们也没有选择 |
[25:45] | You killed a cop? | 你杀了个警察 |
[25:50] | A Chronicom. | 是长生人 |
[25:52] | Motor functions are coming back online. | 运动机能在恢复 |
[25:56] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[25:57] | Let’s get some answers. | 我们套点话出来 |
[26:02] | You come into my place, busting up my guys — | 你们跑到我的地盘来 打我的手下 |
[26:05] | They drew on us. | 是他们对我们掏枪了 |
[26:06] | I don’t want another interruption out of you — | 不要再打断我了 |
[26:08] | you or your shadow. | 你和你的影子 |
[26:09] | Say what? | 什么 |
[26:10] | Okay, okay, let’s keep things civil. | 好吧 我们客气点 |
[26:12] | I associate the Koenig name with a little more decency. | 我印象里凯尼格家的人可都还不错 |
[26:16] | I’m a businessman. I’m a man of the people. | 我是个商人 亲民的人 |
[26:18] | I guess we’ll have to take your word on that. | 我只能信你的话了 |
[26:20] | Take Freddy’s. | 信弗雷德吧 |
[26:21] | That kid was out on the street. | 那孩子在街头流浪 |
[26:23] | Now he’s earning a wage. I even let him sleep here. | 现在他能挣钱了 我还允许他睡这儿 |
[26:26] | At a…discounted rate. | 只要了打折价 |
[26:28] | If you’re such an upstanding citizen, | 如果你真是个好市民 |
[26:30] | why was your man bribing someone | 你的手下为何还要拿 |
[26:31] | with a crate of booze from your illegal bar? | 你非法酒吧里的一箱酒贿赂人 |
[26:33] | Yeah, a bar that you two just happened to walk into | 对 你们还偏巧走进了这家酒吧 |
[26:35] | looking for a drink. | 要酒喝 |
[26:37] | Who the hell are you that you find my juice joint? | 你们是什么人 怎么能找到我的酒吧 |
[26:39] | Imports and exports. | 进出口 |
[26:40] | Where do you think your supply comes from? | 你以为你的货哪来的 |
[26:42] | I get mine from upstate. | 我的酒州北来的 |
[26:43] | Where does upstate get it? | 州北哪来的 |
[26:45] | Your guy wasn’t the only one killed last night. | 昨晚被杀的不止你的人 |
[26:52] | You lost a man, too? | 你们也损失了人吗 |
[26:53] | There’s a new gang in town. | 城里来了新帮派 |
[26:55] | Ruthless killers. | 冷酷无情的杀手 |
[26:57] | All we want is to take them out | 我们只是想除掉他们 |
[26:58] | and keep things the way they are. | 维系原本的秩序 |
[27:05] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[27:07] | I’m supplying a party tonight. | 我今晚要给一个派对供货 |
[27:09] | And we pay the coppers to look the other way. | 我们已买通警察睁一只眼闭一只眼了 |
[27:12] | Keep the peace. | 维系秩序 |
[27:13] | What kind of party? | 什么样的派对 |
[27:14] | Some political thing. | 政治活动 |
[27:16] | The Governor’s in from Albany. | 州长要从奥尔巴尼过来 |
[27:17] | We can’t have him getting pinched for a couple of martinis. | 我们不能让他因为几杯马丁尼被抓 |
[27:20] | The Governor of New York. | 纽约州州长 |
[27:22] | Isn’t that Franklin Delano Roosevelt? | 那不是富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福吗 |
[27:23] | Yeah, last I checked. | 据我所知是的 |
[27:26] | Kid, quit futzing around! | 孩子 别毛手毛脚的 |
[27:28] | Sorry, Mr. Koenig — | 抱歉 凯尼格先生 |
[27:29] | Every bottle you break comes out of your discount. | 你打碎的每一瓶都从你的工资里扣 |
[27:32] | FDR? | 罗斯福 |
[27:34] | He’s elected president next year. | 他次年就当选了总统 |
[27:35] | Then, a few years later, he forms the SSR. | 几年后 他成立了战略科学军团 |
[27:37] | Which becomes S.H.I.E.L.D. | 之后演变成了神盾局 |
[27:39] | With the Chronicoms running security, | 如果长生人负责安保 |
[27:41] | they’ll be the only ones armed. | 那就只有他们带武器了 |
[27:45] | It’s easy to assassinate the president | 刺杀还不是总统的总统 |
[27:47] | when he isn’t president yet. | 就很简单了 |
[28:21] | The drinks don’t pour themselves. | 酒可不会自己倒好 |
[28:22] | Get a wiggle on, you lazy — | 快点干活儿 你个懒… |
[28:24] | You lazy what? | 懒什么 |
[28:26] | Go on, finish it. | 说啊 说完啊 |
[28:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:30] | Ripples, not waves. | 只溅起涟漪 别激起大浪 |
[28:31] | Ripples, not waves. | 只溅起涟漪 别激起大浪 |
[28:36] | A butterfly or a stick — | 不管是蝴蝶还是树枝 |
[28:37] | I’m about to strangle the next 1930s moron I come across. | 我真想掐死下一个我遇到的1930年代的白痴 |
[28:40] | Two of your finest Zimas, please. | 来两杯你们最好的齐马 谢谢 |
[28:42] | We came as fast as we could. | 我们尽快赶过来了 |
[28:44] | You recognize any of them? | 你们能认出他们中任何人吗 |
[28:49] | No, but there was at least one other cop we never ID’d. | 不 但至少还有一个警察我们没能确认身份 |
[28:51] | Maybe more. | 可能还有更多 |
[28:52] | Well, they’ve seen us plenty. | 他们可是见过我们 |
[28:55] | If they’re Chronicoms, they’re waiting for FDR. | 如果他们是长生人 他们在等罗斯福呢 |
[28:57] | And when he gets here, there’ll be a whole New Deal. | 等他来了 情况可就不一样[新政]了 |
[28:59] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[29:03] | Dad jokes. It’s a glitch. | 烂梗 是故障 |
[29:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:06] | Daisy, you and Coulson post up by the door. | 黛西 你和科尔森去门口守着 |
[29:09] | We’ll wait here. | 我们在这里等着 |
[29:10] | When FDR shows, get close and keep him safe. | 等罗斯福来了 接近并保护他 |
[29:12] | Copy that, Director. | 收到 局长 |
[29:19] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[29:22] | He shrugged off a bullet. | 他中了子弹都没事 |
[29:23] | Other than that, he’s pretty much himself. | 除此之外 就像他本人 |
[29:25] | But you knew him better than I did. | 但你比我了解他 |
[29:32] | You look good. | 你挺帅的 |
[29:34] | He will reveal nothing. | 他不会透露什么的 |
[29:36] | As a Hunter, he is programmed | 作为猎人 他的程序 |
[29:37] | to withstand any form of interrogation. | 让他能抵抗任何形式的拷问 |
[29:40] | Well, I’m ready to see what my arms can do. | 我倒想看看我的手臂有什么本事 |
[29:43] | Maybe I’ll work him over anyways. | 或许我无论如何也要”练练”他 |
[29:46] | I have a better tactic. | 我有更好的策略 |
[29:48] | The rumors are true. | 传言是真的 |
[29:50] | You’ve chosen humans over your own kind. | 你选择了人类而非同胞 |
[29:52] | You didn’t choose anything. | 你什么都没选 |
[29:55] | You were reassigned. | 你被改派了 |
[29:56] | I’ve set this server to continuously generate junk data. | 我设定这个服务器持续生成垃圾数据 |
[29:59] | In the end, | 毕竟 |
[30:01] | a Chronicom is nothing but hardware and software. | 长生人不过是硬件和软件 |
[30:04] | Rude. | 伤人了 |
[30:04] | With limited bandwidth. | 而且带宽有限 |
[30:07] | You’re going to overwhelm his system. | 你要让他的系统过载 |
[30:09] | I saw it with Coulson. | 科尔森就是这样 |
[30:10] | If he’s unable to control himself, | 他如果无法自控 |
[30:12] | he may randomly spit out something useful. | 或许会随机地吐露什么有用线索 |
[30:15] | Is that his data port? | 那是他的数据口吗 |
[30:17] | No. | 不是 |
[30:22] | What are the Chronicoms planning? | 长生人在谋划什么 |
[30:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:56] | For what? | 为什么 |
[30:59] | You didn’t want to be brought back. | 你并不想被复活 |
[31:02] | And I knew that. | 我也知道 |
[31:03] | But then I-I saw you, | 但当我看到你 |
[31:07] | and then I couldn’t help myself. | 我无法控制自己 |
[31:08] | So I pushed the button. | 我就按下了按钮 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | It’s pretty weird that there’s a button, right? | 还有个按钮 挺奇怪的 是吧 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:18] | It’s all surreal. | 好不真实 |
[31:20] | I have data in my head telling me that I died. | 我脑子里的数据在告诉我我死了 |
[31:24] | And that I left you a letter. | 我还给你留了封信 |
[31:26] | But I wasn’t there. | 但我并没经历那些 |
[31:30] | It’s a lot. | 很难接受 |
[31:32] | Must’ve been a lot for you. | 你也一样吧 |
[31:38] | Yeah, well, not to give you a big head, | 是啊 我不想让你太上头 |
[31:41] | but it was, um, a very nice letter. | 但那封信很动人 |
[31:43] | That’s a relief. | 那就好 |
[31:45] | – Maybe I’ll let you read it sometime. – I would like that. | -或许我哪天可以让你看看 -那好啊 |
[31:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[31:49] | please welcome Governor Franklin Roosevelt. | 有请富兰克林·罗斯福州长 |
[31:57] | How did he get in here? | 他怎么进来的 |
[31:58] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[32:01] | He’s walking! | 他在走路 |
[32:03] | Polio put him in a wheelchair. | 他因为小儿麻痹坐了轮椅 |
[32:05] | He wore leg braces to hide it. | 他戴了腿支架来掩饰 |
[32:06] | Do you have any idea how hard that must be? | 但你能想象那得有多难吗 |
[32:09] | It is a baller move. | 这挺有气魄 |
[32:09] | But, I mean, he is at an illegal party with dirty cops. | 但他毕竟在一场违法派对上 还有腐败警察在场 |
[32:12] | No, it’s only illegal for now. | 不 现在是违法的 |
[32:15] | He campaigns on overturning Prohibition | 但他的竞选宣传就是推翻禁酒令 |
[32:17] | and helps end it in December of ’33. | 并于33年结束了禁酒令 |
[32:18] | Careful. Your fanboy’s showing. | 小心 别那么迷弟了 |
[32:22] | – Thank you. – Well, the band is far more entertaining, | -谢谢 -乐队要有趣得多 |
[32:25] | but I promise to do my best. | 但我会尽力而为 |
[32:29] | It’s really him. | 真的是他 |
[32:30] | I want to thank you all… | 我想感谢大家 |
[32:32] | – The Governor? – …for coming out tonight… | -州长吗 -今晚能前来 |
[32:33] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[32:34] | …and making me feel so very… | 让我非常… |
[32:35] | He created the FEPC, for one, | 不说别的 他建立了公平雇用实施委员会 |
[32:37] | taking on discrimination in the workplace. | 对抗工作场所歧视 |
[32:40] | He was way ahead of his time. | 他是远超时代的人 |
[32:45] | Or will be. Uh, someday. | 未来有一天会的 |
[32:47] | So, anyway, Freddy, | 总之 弗雷德 |
[32:48] | how’d you fall into this shifty line of work? | 你是怎么干上这种灰色工作的 |
[32:51] | Well, after my dad kicked the bucket, | 我爸爸死后 |
[32:53] | I was hustling work in the streets. | 我在街上找事做 |
[32:55] | Mr. Koenig offered me some. | 凯尼格先生给了我条路 |
[32:58] | I lost my dad, too. | 我也失去了爸爸 |
[33:01] | You do what you gotta do. | 你只能想办法生存 |
[33:03] | Unknown variable. | 未知变量 |
[33:04] | Unknown location. | 未知地点 |
[33:07] | Unknown. | 未知 |
[33:08] | Acquire target — | 获得目标 |
[33:10] | This is taking too much time. | 这太慢了 |
[33:11] | Time. | 时间 |
[33:12] | You will never comprehend its true nature. | 你永远无法理解其真实本质 |
[33:16] | Our anthropologists | 我们的人类学家 |
[33:18] | have studied Earth for thousands of years. | 已研究了地球几千年 |
[33:22] | To speak in metaphor, | 打比方来说 |
[33:25] | we know the exact thread to pull at the exact moment | 我们清楚具体该在何时 拉动哪根线 |
[33:30] | to unravel S.H.I.E.L.D… | 以瓦解神盾局 |
[33:35] | forever. | 永绝后患 |
[33:36] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[33:41] | Head right — Eyes up — Res– | 头右转 眼睛看上方… |
[33:45] | – Resist — – If you push too hard, | -抵抗 -如果你用力过猛 |
[33:46] | his system could shut down permanently. | 他的系统可能会永久关停 |
[33:48] | How are you going to hit FDR? | 你们要怎么刺杀罗斯福 |
[33:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[33:59] | This LMD thing might not be all bad. | 做个生化机器人替身或许也不算坏 |
[34:01] | We’re together. | 我们在一起了 |
[34:02] | At a party with FDR. | 还在罗斯福的派对上 |
[34:04] | I look good, you look great, | 我很帅 你很美 |
[34:06] | and for the first time, we’re both superheroes. | 而且我们第一次都是超级英雄了 |
[34:09] | It’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[34:10] | Well, I mean, it’s not normal, but — | 是不正常 但是… |
[34:11] | No, I mean this. | 不 我指这个 |
[34:13] | He’s exposed. | 他暴露在外 |
[34:14] | If — If the cops are Chronicoms, | 如果警察是长生人 |
[34:17] | what are they waiting for? | 那他们还等什么 |
[34:19] | Maybe exposure is the problem. | 或许就是因为太暴露了 |
[34:21] | They don’t want to show themselves | 他们不想当着这些人的面 |
[34:22] | in front of all these people. | 暴露自己 |
[34:23] | Hold position — | 保持位置 |
[34:25] | Pull — Pull — Pull the th– Pull the thread — | 拉…拉线 |
[34:33] | He’s leaving? | 他要走了 |
[34:35] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[34:36] | The service entrance. | 服务通道 |
[34:38] | That must be how he came in. | 他肯定是走那里进来的 |
[34:39] | He needed somewhere close to stash his wheelchair. | 他需要个不远的地方藏轮椅 |
[34:41] | They’re gonna hit him as soon as he’s out of sight. | 他们会在他离开众人视线后刺杀他 |
[34:58] | Sta-Stand — Stand by — | 待命… |
[35:00] | Target FR — | 目标FR… |
[35:01] | If he overloads completely, | 如果他完全过载 |
[35:03] | he will be of no use to us. | 他对我们就没用了 |
[35:06] | Target FDR — FDR — | 目标FDR FDR |
[35:08] | FRD FRD Frd — Frd — | |
[35:12] | Target — | 目标 |
[35:13] | Simmons, stop it! | 西蒙斯 快停下 |
[35:14] | I can’t. | 停不下来了 |
[35:15] | He’s doing it to himself. | 这是他自己弄的 |
[35:17] | Target — FDR — Target — | 目标…FDR |
[35:23] | Look out! | 小心 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:33] | Governor Roosevelt. | 罗斯福州长 |
[35:35] | Have a little too much tipple, my friend? | 喝多了吗 朋友 |
[35:37] | Uh, forgive us. He’s a big fan. | 请原谅 他很敬仰您 |
[35:42] | A little help, son? | 帮帮忙吧 小伙子 |
[35:44] | Yes, sir. | 好 先生 |
[35:50] | It’ll be our little secret, then. | 那这是我们的小秘密了 |
[35:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[36:10] | Where are the Chronicoms? | 长生人呢 |
[36:11] | We’re missing something here. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[36:23] | Do you need a drink? | 你需要喝一杯吗 |
[36:24] | No. | 不 |
[36:26] | Freddy, I’m your contact. | 弗雷德 我是你的联络人 |
[36:31] | I thought you weren’t going to show. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[36:32] | Target FDR — FDR — FDR — FDR — FRD — FRD — FRD — FRD — | 目标FDR 目标FRD |
[36:36] | F-F-F-F-Freddy — | 弗雷德 |
[36:37] | Freddy — F-Freddy — Freddy — Freddy — Freddy — Freddy — | 弗雷德… |
[36:40] | Freddy — F-Fred-Freddy — | 弗雷德 |
[36:41] | Freddy — Freddy — Freddy — Freddy — F– | 弗雷德… |
[36:52] | Who’s Freddy? | 弗雷德是谁 |
[36:53] | We need somewhere quiet to talk. | 我们得去找个安静的地方说话 |
[36:57] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[37:09] | Wait for the hand-off, | 等到接头结束 |
[37:11] | then pull the thread. | 再拉线 |
[37:22] | Mack, do you copy? | 迈克 收到吗 |
[37:24] | It’s not Roosevelt! | 不是罗斯福 |
[37:25] | The Chronicoms are after someone else, named Freddy. | 长生人在追杀别人 弗雷德 |
[37:28] | Freddy? | 弗雷德 |
[37:34] | Your father and I worked together. | 你父亲和我共事过 |
[37:36] | He was very powerful, | 他很强大 |
[37:40] | until he took the coward’s way out. | 直到他选了懦夫的出路 |
[37:43] | I was there. | 我当时也在 |
[37:47] | Why did you want to see me? | 你为什么想见我 |
[37:51] | I have a job for you. | 我有份工作给你 |
[37:53] | A second chance, you could call it. | 可以说是第二次机会 |
[37:56] | If you can deliver this to the docks, | 如果你能把这个送去码头 |
[37:57] | then my employer will reward you. | 那我的雇主会奖赏你 |
[38:01] | And your family’s glory will be restored. | 你家族的荣誉也将得以恢复 |
[38:12] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[38:16] | The future. | 未来 |
[38:30] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[38:32] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[38:34] | Because you are the thread. | 因为你是线 |
[38:49] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[38:50] | I’ve been looking forward to this. | 我期待已久了 |
[38:54] | Well, sorry — this is just another fight for me. | 抱歉 这对我来说可没什么不寻常 |
[39:00] | – Where’s Daisy? – Dealing with the Chroni-Cops. | -黛西呢 -应付长生警察了 |
[39:02] | – What is all this? – We’re saving your life. | -这怎么回事 -我们在救你命 |
[39:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:07] | I’ll keep him safe. Meet back at Koenig’s. | 我来保护他 回凯尼格那里碰头 |
[39:10] | Freddy… | 弗雷德 |
[39:16] | I’ll be right with you. | 我就回来 |
[40:09] | 1930s baseball reference. | 1930年代棒球梗 |
[40:24] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[40:25] | Go get your medicine somewhere else — | 去别处找酒吧 |
[40:28] | Hey, no, no! No! | 不不 |
[40:29] | I warned you once about bleeding on the floor! | 我说过 别把血弄在我地板上 |
[40:32] | She needs help. | 她需要救治 |
[40:32] | Our doctor friend’s gonna meet us here. | 我们的医生朋友会来这里跟我们碰头 |
[40:34] | Wait, wait, where’s Freddy? | 等等 弗雷德呢 |
[40:36] | Wait, they’re not back yet? | 什么 他们还没回来吗 |
[40:37] | Wait, who the hell are you? | 等等 你是什么人 |
[40:38] | Hey, no broads while we’re talking business. | 我们谈生意时不许女人进来 |
[40:40] | Wow, you’re right. This one really sucks. | 你说得对 这一个真不怎么样 |
[40:42] | They’re not back. What happened? | 他们没回来呢 发生了什么 |
[40:44] | The new gang. They’re after Freddy. | 新帮派 他们在追杀弗雷德 |
[40:46] | Oh, applesauce. He’s a nobody. | 扯什么呢 他是个无名小卒 |
[40:47] | He’s a target. Give me a reason. | 他是个目标 为什么 |
[40:50] | They’re not after his dad’s money. | 他们不会是想要他爸的钱 |
[40:52] | When old man Malick jumped out that window, | 老头子马利克跳楼时 |
[40:53] | his debts were paid. | 也算还清了债 |
[40:55] | What did you just call him? | 你喊他什么 |
[40:56] | His full name. What is it? | 他的全名是什么 |
[40:58] | Wilfred Malick. Why? | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 怎么了 |
[41:04] | The cops will be on us any minute. | 警察随时会追上我们了 |
[41:05] | Any idea why they were after you, kid? | 知道他们为什么要追杀你吗 孩子 |
[41:06] | No, none. | 不知道 |
[41:07] | I-I’m just supposed to make a delivery tonight. | 我今晚就是要去送个东西 |
[41:09] | Well, if they wanted to stop him, we better make sure they don’t. | 如果他们想阻止他 那我们就不能让他们得逞 |
[41:12] | Tell us where you need to go. | 告诉我们你要去哪 |
[41:16] | Wilfred Malick. As in father of Gideon Malick? | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 吉迪恩·马利克之父 |
[41:19] | Future head of Hydra in America? | 日后的美国九头蛇之头 |
[41:20] | If the Chronicoms kill Malick, | 如果长生人杀了马利克 |
[41:22] | then Hydra is stamped out before it ever takes hold | 九头蛇会在发展壮大前被消灭 |
[41:24] | and S.H.I.E.L.D. is never formed. | 那神盾局也不会成立了 |
[41:25] | So you’re saying, to save S.H.I.E.L.D… | 你是说 为了救神盾局 |
[41:27] | We have to save Hydra. | 我们得拯救九头蛇 |
[41:31] | Great. | 好啊 |
[41:41] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[41:48] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[41:49] | It is I, Enoch — | 是我 伊诺克 |
[41:53] | sentient Chronicom, trusted friend. | 有意识长生人 值得信任的朋友 |
[41:59] | I am here to help. | 我会帮你的 |
[42:03] | How could you lose her? | 你怎么能把她弄丢呢 |
[42:06] | You had one job, Enoch. | 你就这一份工作 伊诺克 |
[42:08] | One job… | 一份工作 |