时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The Chronicoms want to take Earth | 长生人想夺取地球 |
[00:03] | and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them. | 而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们 |
[00:04] | There are critical launch windows, | 有一些关键出发窗口 |
[00:06] | leading to specific points in time and space. | 指向特定的时空点 |
[00:08] | The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here. | 长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里 |
[00:10] | Agent May is awake. | 梅特工醒了 |
[00:12] | We have no idea what kind of side effects | 我们无法知道她会出现怎样的 |
[00:14] | or complications she’ll have. | 副作用或并发症 |
[00:15] | I froze. | 我僵住了 |
[00:16] | The Shrike — maybe it messed me up. | 尖叫鸟 或许让我出了问题 |
[00:19] | He’s Wilfred Malick. | 他是威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[00:20] | If we don’t stop him, he’s gonna build up Hydra. | 如果我们不阻止他 他会建立九头蛇 |
[00:22] | We can’t fix the mistakes of the past. | 我们不能解决过去的问题 |
[00:25] | Take the shot. | 开枪 |
[00:26] | I have orders to kill him. | 我有令杀他 |
[00:27] | I’m the one who gives the orders. | 我才能下令 |
[00:28] | Put the gun down now! | 马上放下枪 |
[00:29] | We only have 30 seconds until we jump. | 我们还有30秒就要跳了 |
[00:31] | We need to close the door now, or the ship could be torn apart. | 我们得关门了 否则飞船会被撕碎 |
[00:34] | Close it. | 关门 |
[01:09] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[01:15] | Here. | 给 |
[01:20] | Isn’t this a little boring? | 这样有点无聊吧 |
[01:22] | I told you, this is where I saw it. | 我说了 我就是在这里看到的 |
[01:24] | – A flying saucer? – Yeah. | -飞碟吗 -对 |
[01:26] | I thought that was just a line to get me up here. | 我以为那只是骗我来这里的谎话 |
[01:30] | You did? | 你真那么想 |
[01:32] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:36] | And I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是来了吗 |
[02:05] | Autopilot pulled us out of the dive. | 自动驾驶让我们从下坠中恢复了过来 |
[02:06] | We should probably be flying when we jump. | 我们或许该以飞行状态跳跃 |
[02:09] | Live and learn. | 活到老学到老 |
[02:26] | – Cloaking engaged. – I’ll run a systems check. | -隐形已启动 -我来做系统检查 |
[02:29] | Everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[02:30] | Not everyone made the flight. | 不是所有人都赶上了 |
[02:32] | Enoch — we left him. | 伊诺克 我们丢下了他 |
[02:34] | At least he has time to spare. | 至少他不差这个时间 |
[02:36] | Where did we jump to? | 我们跳到哪来了 |
[02:39] | The desert? | 沙漠吗 |
[02:39] | Which desert? Where are we? | 哪个沙漠 我们在哪 |
[02:41] | – Why aren’t we home? – GPS isn’t working. | -我们怎么没回家 -定位系统不好用 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna try and find a topographical match. | 我试试地形匹配 |
[02:52] | There it is. | 好了 |
[02:53] | And we hear you want more Perry Como. | 听说你们还想听派瑞·科莫的歌 |
[02:55] | We’ve got him up next. | 下一个就是他 |
[02:56] | Please tell me that’s an oldies station. | 拜托告诉我那是复古电台 |
[02:58] | But first, a word from our sponsors at Conway Auto. | 但首先 为我们的赞助商康威汽车打个广告 |
[03:01] | They’ve got the brand new ’55 Thunderbird. | 他们推出了全新55款雷鸟 |
[03:04] | Stop by and take the road by storm… | 来看看吧 然后去路上风驰电掣 |
[03:07] | ’55? | 55款 |
[03:08] | As in our giant spaceship | 所以我们的大飞船 |
[03:09] | just appeared in the sky in 1955? | 刚出现在了1955年的天空吗 |
[03:12] | Let’s hope we didn’t attract too much attention. | 希望我们没有太引起注意 |
[03:14] | Well, about that… | 关于那个 |
[03:16] | I may actually have some good news. | 我倒是有好消息 |
[03:19] | We’re just north of Groom Lake, Nevada. | 我们在内华达州马夫湖北 |
[03:24] | Home of Area 51. | 51区所在地 |
[03:27] | Probably happens all the time. | 这事大概常有 |
[03:50] | It appears our adversaries are following our time-trails, | 看来我们的对手在跟踪我们的时间尾迹 |
[03:54] | clinging to us like parasites. | 像寄生虫一般粘着我们 |
[03:56] | I did say this was a possibility. | 我说过有这种可能 |
[03:59] | Even if S.H.I.E.L.D. can travel in our wake, | 就算神盾局能跟随我们 |
[04:01] | they have yet to discover our ship. | 他们尚未发现我们的飞船 |
[04:03] | It is an advantage. | 这是个优势 |
[04:05] | Advantage? | 优势 |
[04:06] | We could have eliminated all of them | 我们本来有机会 |
[04:09] | when we had the chance. | 铲除他们所有人 |
[04:11] | Clarify. | 请说明 |
[04:12] | Cain was in their captivity. | 凯恩被他们俘获了 |
[04:15] | Why are we set to self-destruct when compromised? | 我们为何被设定为遭破坏后进行自毁 |
[04:17] | We should be set to detonate. | 我们应该设定为自爆 |
[04:19] | Advanced technology would be scattered across the past. | 那样先进技术将散落在过去 |
[04:22] | Which would only hasten the formation of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 那只会加快神盾局的成立 |
[04:25] | You see? | 瞧 |
[04:26] | This is why you are a Hunter | 所以你只是猎人 |
[04:28] | and Sibyl is our Predictor. | 而茜玻是我们的预测人 |
[04:30] | And what do the others think? | 其他人怎么想 |
[04:32] | There are no other Predictors. | 没有其他预测人了 |
[04:34] | We must be delicate with Time. | 对待时间 我们必须小心 |
[04:43] | Others have been sent in, have taken faces. | 已派其他人前往 已夺取面孔 |
[04:47] | Is Helius still a viable plan? | 赫利俄斯仍是可行计划吗 |
[04:52] | I’ve calculated every possible outcome. | 我已计算了所有可能结果 |
[04:55] | If done correctly, | 如果做得恰当 |
[04:57] | it will be brutal and exacting. | 将残酷而精确 |
[05:08] | It means we haven’t completed our mission yet. | 这表示我们还没完成任务 |
[05:10] | Well, some of us still don’t have a grasp of what the mission is. | 有些人还不理解任务是什么 |
[05:13] | I had a tough call to make. | 我需要做出艰难决定 |
[05:14] | You were off radio and we were out of time | 联络不上你 又没有时间了 |
[05:15] | and had the father of Hydra right in front of us. | 而且九头蛇之父就近在眼前 |
[05:18] | I get the temptation, | 我理解那诱惑 |
[05:19] | but shooting Freddy would have | 但如果打死了弗雷德 |
[05:20] | given the Chronicoms exactly what they wanted. | 只会正中长生人的下怀 |
[05:22] | Our mission is to stop them. | 我们的任务是阻止他们 |
[05:24] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[05:26] | Clear, Director. | 明白了 局长 |
[05:27] | – And Deke — – What? | -迪克 -怎么了 |
[05:28] | You may be a CEO in our time, | 你在我们那里或许是个执行总裁 |
[05:30] | but here, you are an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 但在这里 你是神盾局特工 |
[05:33] | And you will follow my orders until the mission is done. | 任务结束前 你都要服从我的命令 |
[05:36] | Copy. Understood. | 收到 明白 |
[05:37] | And will we know when the mission is done? | 我们怎么知道任务完成了 |
[05:39] | Or are we just guessing, | 还是只能靠猜 |
[05:40] | jumping through time? | 不断跳跃时间 |
[05:41] | We’re moving forward in time. | 我们在时间线里前进 |
[05:42] | To move backward takes a piece of the time monolith | 要逆向移动需要用一块时间巨石碎片 |
[05:44] | and more energy than we’ll ever acquire again. | 还需要超出我们能获取到的能量 |
[05:45] | A jump forward takes…less. | 而向前跳跃需要的能量要少些 |
[05:47] | What do you mean, less? | 什么叫少些 |
[05:50] | We’re kind of drafting through time in the Chronicom’s wake. | 我们算是跟在长生人后面在时间里飘 |
[05:53] | Drafting? | 飘 |
[05:54] | You ever see “Days of Thunder”? | 你看过《雷霆壮志》吗 |
[05:56] | It’s okay. I’ll explain it to you later. | 算了 我回头给你解释 |
[05:58] | How many jumps? | 能跳多少次 |
[06:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:01] | We could stop after this or keep going. | 我们可能在这次后停下 或继续 |
[06:03] | We jump until we end it. Or end them. | 我们跳到了结此事 或了结了他们 |
[06:05] | But we go where they go. | 但他们去哪我们就去哪 |
[06:06] | And when, yeah. | 他们去什么时候我们也是 |
[06:07] | All right, so we’ll always be a step behind. | 好 那我们就总落后一步 |
[06:11] | We need to find the Chronicom ship. | 我们得找到长生人的飞船 |
[06:13] | Go on the offensive. | 开始进攻 |
[06:14] | Z1 can scan for it on the ground and in the air. | 和风1号可以在陆上空中搜索它 |
[06:16] | We could get lucky. | 说不定能走运 |
[06:17] | Good. We know they’re here. | 好 我们知道他们就在这里 |
[06:18] | We just need to figure out why. | 我们只需要搞清楚他们为什么来 |
[06:19] | We know Area 51 is a S.H.I.E.L.D. base. | 我们知道51区是神盾局的基地 |
[06:21] | We do? | 是吗 |
[06:22] | All the Areas are. | 所有那些区都是 |
[06:24] | Conspiracy Me was so right. | 我的阴谋论太正确了 |
[06:27] | Groom Lake was an incubator for early space tech, | 马夫湖是早期太空科技的研发地 |
[06:28] | experimenting in electromagnetics, | 进行电磁学实验 |
[06:31] | liquid oxygen. | 液氧实验 |
[06:32] | According to the archives, in 1955, | 根据档案 1955年 |
[06:34] | there was a classified project at Area 51 | 51区有个机密项目 |
[06:36] | called Helius. | 称为赫利俄斯 |
[06:37] | It could be what they’re after. | 那可能是他们的目标 |
[06:39] | Helius. | 赫利俄斯 |
[06:40] | Yeah, that was an early attempt at an Ion Fusion Reactor. | 对 那是离子聚变反应堆的早期尝试 |
[06:43] | But it — it was never fully realized, | 但那并未能成功 |
[06:44] | and the tech was mothballed. | 那项科技也被雪藏了 |
[06:46] | Not forever. | 并没一直雪藏 |
[06:47] | In the future that I’m from, | 在我来自的那个未来里 |
[06:49] | Ion Fusion was used to power the big weapons. | 离子聚变被用来驱动大型武器 |
[06:51] | Ship-to-ship killers. | 船对船攻击武器 |
[06:52] | Well, they did just find out | 他们的确刚得知 |
[06:52] | that we have a spaceship that follows them through time, | 我们有艘飞船在跟着他们穿越时间 |
[06:55] | so there’s no better way to stop us | 那么没有比飞船攻击武器更好的 |
[06:56] | than ship killers. | 阻止我们的办法了 |
[06:57] | Not if we get there first. | 除非我们抢先 |
[07:14] | Orders up. | 上菜 |
[07:17] | I know you had doubts, but…these are nice. | 我知道你有过迟疑 但这个不错 |
[07:22] | They do have their advantages. | 它们是有些优势 |
[07:27] | There’s something else I need you to know. | 我还需要你知道件事 |
[07:29] | At the speakeasy, I tried to go fast | 之前在地下酒吧 我曾想使用异能 |
[07:32] | and I… | 但我… |
[07:34] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[07:36] | Well, you’re probably still recovering. | 你可能还在恢复中 |
[07:39] | After all, you were infected by an alien — | 毕竟 你感染了外星… |
[07:48] | An alien parasite. | 外星寄生虫 |
[07:51] | I just… | 我… |
[07:53] | I feel a little vulnerable being — | 我觉得有点不安 因为我… |
[07:55] | Slow like me? | 像我一样慢吗 |
[07:58] | It’s time to learn patience. | 现在该学会耐心了 |
[08:01] | You’re still a good agent. | 你还是个好特工 |
[08:03] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[08:05] | It’s just gonna take a while to bounce back, I guess. | 看来我需要点时间恢复 |
[08:10] | You’re not the only one. | 你不是唯一一个 |
[08:13] | I’m saying May isn’t herself. | 我觉得梅不在状态 |
[08:16] | She was completely emotionless. | 她完全没有感情 |
[08:17] | She went full ninja assassin on Enoch — | 她攻击伊诺克时完全像个忍者刺客 |
[08:20] | That sounds like classic May to me. | 我觉得梅就是那样 |
[08:22] | It’s the reaction to you that didn’t jive. | 我觉得不对劲的是她对你的反应 |
[08:25] | Yeah, even if she isn’t happy to see my face, | 嗯 就算她看到我并不高兴 |
[08:27] | you’d think she’d be confused or mad | 至少也该感到迷惑 或生气 |
[08:29] | or give me something. | 或总该有点什么 |
[08:32] | She would be happy. | 她按说该高兴的 |
[08:34] | It’s odd. | 这是很奇怪 |
[08:35] | But odd is the new normal. | 但奇怪是新常规了 |
[08:36] | I mean, you are a highly sophisticated | 你是你自己的 |
[08:38] | robot version of yourself, | 高精密机器人版本 |
[08:40] | and we’re in a diner in the ’50s. | 我们在50年代的一家餐馆里 |
[08:42] | See, that part’s cool. | 这不是挺酷的 |
[08:45] | I mean, look around. | 看看周围 |
[08:46] | We’re at the precipice of the space race. | 我们正处在太空竞赛的前夕 |
[08:49] | It’s a golden age of innovation — | 这是创新的黄金时代 |
[08:52] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[08:54] | 洗手间 白人使用 有色人种使用 | |
[08:57] | Well, we still have a ways to go. | 我们还有很长的路要走呢 |
[09:02] | And there’s our mark. | 目标来了 |
[09:09] | Gerald Sharpe. Department of Defense. | 杰拉德·夏普 国防部 |
[09:18] | All right, who do I have to sue | 好吧 我要告谁 |
[09:19] | to get a cup of coffee around here? | 才能喝到杯咖啡 |
[09:27] | You got any cream or sugar in this dust bowl? | 这破地方有奶油或糖吗 |
[09:32] | Creamer? | 要加奶吗 |
[09:32] | You can — You can borrow mine. | 你…用我的吧 |
[09:36] | The service in this place, right? | 这地方的服务啊 |
[09:37] | I know. | 是啊 |
[09:39] | I guess I’m not the only one around here | 看来我不是这里唯一 |
[09:41] | who needs a little pick-me-up. | 需要提神酒的人 |
[10:03] | I think that’s all the files. | 应该就这些档案了 |
[10:08] | I think this guy is just some pencil pusher | 这人应该是个文职人员 |
[10:10] | that deals with budgets and risk management. | 负责预算和风险管理的 |
[10:12] | All right, so when he wakes up, | 好 等他醒了 |
[10:14] | he should crack wide open. | 应该很容易开口 |
[10:16] | – May? – May. | -梅 -梅 |
[10:22] | Your orders were to rest. | 给你的命令是休息 |
[10:25] | What year are we in now? | 我们现在在哪年 |
[10:28] | It’s 1955. | 1955年 |
[10:30] | We’re in Area 51, | 我们在51区 |
[10:32] | and we’re trying to stop the Chronicoms | 我们想阻止长生人 |
[10:33] | from stealing a space weapon. | 偷走一件太空武器 |
[10:35] | When do we go in? | 我们什么时候去 |
[10:38] | Did you need a second to process any of that or…? | 你不需要点时间消化下那些信息吗 |
[10:42] | We’re up and running. | 我们已经开始行动了 |
[10:43] | Coulson and Simmons are headed there now. | 科尔森和西蒙斯正在往那里去 |
[10:45] | Coulson took the ID of the guy we have in that tent, | 科尔森用了帐篷里那人的身份 |
[10:47] | and for Simmons, we had to get a little creative. | 至于西蒙斯 我们只能发挥创意了 |
[10:56] | Stop it right there. | 停车 |
[10:59] | May I see some I.D., please? | 可以看下身份证吗 |
[11:02] | Alright, go right ahead. | 好 进吧 |
[11:39] | Gerald Sharpe. | 杰拉德·夏普 |
[11:41] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[11:43] | Roads all look the same out here. | 这里的路看上去都一样 |
[11:44] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[11:45] | Welcome, sir. | 欢迎 先生 |
[11:47] | You are on our visitor list, but… | 你在我们的来访名单上 但是 |
[11:51] | your secretary’s not. | 你的秘书可没在 |
[11:55] | She’s not my secretary. | 她不是我的秘书 |
[11:57] | She’s my boss. | 她是我上司 |
[11:59] | I think you’ll agree | 我想你会同意 |
[12:00] | I don’t need to be on the list. | 我不需要被写入名单 |
[12:05] | Right. Sorry, ma’am. | 是 抱歉 长官 |
[12:08] | It’s an honor. | 很荣幸 |
[12:11] | Right this way, Ms. Carter. | 这边请 卡特小姐 |
[12:16] | You’re enjoying this way too much, Peggy. | 你有点太享受其中了 佩吉 |
[12:21] | Behold — your taxpayer dollars at work. | 看啊 这是纳税人的钱的成果 |
[12:25] | I like to think of this lab as a womb, | 我把这个实验室视为一个子宫 |
[12:28] | and we are birthing the future. | 而我们在孕育未来 |
[12:30] | Jet propulsion, space travel, | 喷气推进 太空旅行 |
[12:31] | and, of course, beating the Russians. | 当然了 还有击败苏联人 |
[12:34] | I always dreamed of seeing this place. | 我一直梦想来这里看看 |
[12:37] | We’re only a couple of years old. | 我们刚成立了几年 |
[12:40] | It that a… | 那是… |
[12:43] | A communicator watch. | 通讯表 |
[12:45] | Imagine | 想想看 |
[12:46] | a tiny radio that you carry with you at all times. | 一个可以随身携带的小无线电 |
[12:51] | Imagine that. | 想想看啊 |
[12:54] | This one’s highly experimental — | 这个是很实验性的 |
[12:56] | an Electro Magnetic Pulse Discharger. | 是电磁脉冲放电器 |
[13:00] | Someday, it might be able to knock out | 有一天 它或许能让30英尺内 |
[13:01] | every electronic gadget within 30 feet. | 所有的电子设备失效 |
[13:07] | Give me an hour, I’ll save them decades. | 给我一小时 我能让他们省下几十年 |
[13:09] | And this is Helius. | 这是赫利俄斯 |
[13:12] | I thought it would be bigger. | 我还以为它会更大 |
[13:15] | You’re a real cut-up, Mr. Sharpe. | 你真会开玩笑 夏普先生 |
[13:17] | That’s the model, one-twentieth in scale. | 这是模型 1:20的 |
[13:20] | Helius itself is on the testing field. | 真赫利俄斯在测试场呢 |
[13:24] | Now, an Ion Fusion Reactor | 离子聚变反应堆 |
[13:25] | is one of rocket science’s holy grails. | 是火箭科学的圣杯之一 |
[13:28] | Think of it — | 想想看 |
[13:30] | it could power a space station in perpetuity. | 它能为一座太空站永恒供能 |
[13:33] | The MPs. How do they get to base? | 那些宪兵 他们怎么来基地的 |
[13:35] | They live here. | 他们住在这里 |
[13:36] | Like me, they don’t get to see much of the outside world. | 就像我 他们也不怎么能见到外面世界 |
[13:40] | Did anyone enter the base this morning? | 今早有人进入过基地吗 |
[13:42] | Well, sure. | 有啊 |
[13:43] | The science team comes in daily. | 科学团队每天来上班 |
[13:45] | We’ll need to speak to each of them. | 我们得找他们每个人谈话 |
[13:47] | Just routine. Couple of questions. | 只是常规问话 |
[13:50] | Is this about the test this afternoon? | 这是为了下午的测试吗 |
[13:54] | Yes, the test, definitely. | 测试 当然 |
[13:58] | You two know something I don’t? | 你们知道什么我不知道的事吗 |
[14:01] | Infinitely more. | 绝对比你知道得多 |
[14:06] | We got eyes inside. | 我们能看到内部 |
[14:09] | Great. | 好啊 |
[14:09] | Let’s hope our guy starts singing. | 希望那人会开始交待 |
[14:12] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[14:14] | We know exactly who you are. | 我们很清楚你是谁 |
[14:16] | Now tell us, | 告诉我们 |
[14:17] | who determines security access? | 谁安排安全进出 |
[14:19] | I’d answer her. | 最好回答她 |
[14:20] | Who can get to Helius? | 谁能靠近赫利俄斯 |
[14:21] | Look. We know you’re not the bad guy. | 听着 我们知道你不是坏人 |
[14:23] | But you may have given access to one, | 但你可能放了坏人进去 |
[14:25] | so help us out. | 帮助我们 |
[14:26] | Okay! Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | Okay, I’ll tell you. | 好 我说 |
[14:33] | When hell freezes over. | 除非地狱结冰 |
[14:35] | I’m a loyal American. | 我是忠诚的美国人 |
[14:38] | Did you really think that I would break | 你们真以为你们这种 |
[14:40] | for bush league commie scum like you? | 二流共党渣滓能撬开我的嘴吗 |
[14:43] | We’re trying to prevent something terrible from happening. | 我们是想阻止可怕的事发生 |
[14:45] | And by “terrible,” do you mean | 你说的”可怕”是指 |
[14:46] | America’s continued dominance and unparalleled excellence? | 延续美国的统治地位和无与伦比的卓越吗 |
[14:50] | That arrogance is putting lives at risk. | 这自大会危及生命 |
[14:53] | Is that so, Mamacita? | 是吗 小妞 |
[14:58] | Caliente. | 真热辣 |
[15:01] | Good thing your boy’s here to keep you in line. | 幸好还有这小子让你规矩点 |
[15:06] | Did he just call me boy? | 他是喊我小子吗 |
[15:08] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 容我自我介绍一下 |
[15:11] | Gerald Sharpe. Department of Defense. | 杰拉德·夏普 国防部 |
[15:15] | Ex-military. | 退伍军人 |
[15:16] | I didn’t just teach interrogation and resistance, | 我不光教审讯和抵抗 |
[15:20] | I wrote the field manual. | 外勤手册都是我写的 |
[15:23] | So do your worst. | 尽管放马来吧 |
[15:28] | Getting to the bottom of this may be difficult. | 要查清情况恐怕要难了 |
[15:31] | If the Chronicoms have infiltrated, | 如果长生人已经渗透进去 |
[15:34] | they would all look and act exactly like this. | 他们都会是这副样子 |
[15:39] | Okay, but now you’re just trafficking in stereotypes. | 好吧 但你这是刻板印象 |
[15:41] | Well, I mean, perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[15:42] | But until a more diverse population goes into STEM fields, | 但除非理科领域涌入更多元化的人才 |
[15:45] | I’m afraid… | 恐怕 |
[15:47] | any one of them | 他们都有可能 |
[15:48] | could easily be mistaken for a Chronicom. | 被错认为是长生人 |
[15:51] | True, but we don’t have to test if they’re Chronicoms. | 对 但我们不需要测试他们是否是长生人 |
[15:54] | We just have to test if they’re human. | 我们只需要测试他们是否是人类 |
[15:56] | All we have to do is trigger an emotional response. | 我们只需要激发情绪反应 |
[16:08] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 我举了几根手指 |
[16:10] | Nope, you’re wrong — | 不 你错了… |
[16:11] | You didn’t give me a chance — | 你没给我机会 |
[16:11] | It was two fingers. Thank you. | 是两根手指 谢谢 |
[16:20] | John Wayne. | 约翰·韦恩 |
[16:22] | Bit overrated, don’t you think? | 有点被高估了吧 |
[16:24] | I mean, you’re rugged, you’re on a horse — | 相貌粗犷 骑着马 |
[16:26] | who cares? | 有什么了不起 |
[16:27] | Who cares? | 有什么了不起 |
[16:29] | Who cares about John Wayne? | 约翰·韦恩有什么了不起 |
[16:33] | America cares. | 美国认为他了不起 |
[16:34] | She couldn’t stay with Rick. | 她不能留在里克身边 |
[16:35] | She had to go with Victor. | 她必须跟维克多走 |
[16:38] | Haven’t you ever made a sacrifice for someone you love? | 你就从未为爱人做出过牺牲吗 |
[16:46] | Yes. | 有过 |
[16:56] | How does it make you feel | 我说”潮”这个词时 |
[16:58] | when I say the word “moist”? | 你有什么感觉 |
[17:03] | Moist. | 潮 |
[17:05] | P-Please stop. | 停下吧 |
[17:06] | Moist. | 潮 |
[17:10] | Yeah, you’re good. | 嗯 你没问题 |
[17:13] | The MPs are asking | 宪兵们在问 |
[17:14] | if you’d like them to hold the bus. | 你们是否需要他们拦住大巴 |
[17:17] | The bus? | 大巴 |
[17:18] | The VIPs coming in for the Helius test. | 观看赫利俄斯测试的贵宾来了 |
[17:21] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[17:23] | I’ll go clear the new arrivals, | 我去查看新到的人 |
[17:25] | who could be anybody from anywhere. | 他们可能是来自任何地方的任何人 |
[17:32] | Next. | 下一个 |
[17:47] | The science team arrive? | 科学团队到了吗 |
[17:48] | This morning. | 今早到的 |
[17:50] | I may need a moment with a contact. | 我可能需要跟一个联络人说会儿话 |
[17:52] | Okay, but Sharpe — the man in from D.C. — | 好 但是夏普 特区来的人 |
[17:54] | he’s, uh, already interviewing them. | 他已经在找他们谈了 |
[17:56] | He is? | 是吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, and they brought a S.H.I.E.L.D. dame along. | 对 他还带来个神盾局的女人 |
[18:00] | British. Pretty. | 英国人 很漂亮 |
[18:03] | She outranks us. | 她比我们官大 |
[18:06] | You catch her name? | 你知道她叫什么吗 |
[18:07] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[18:08] | Peggy Carter. | 佩吉·卡特 |
[18:11] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[18:13] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[18:18] | Things got messy with you and Mack. | 你和迈克闹得有点僵 |
[18:21] | This is all messy. | 一切都很麻烦 |
[18:24] | Yeah, well, maybe next time | 嗯 或许下次 |
[18:25] | you feel you have to make a “tough call,” | 当你觉得自己需要作出”艰难决定”时 |
[18:26] | don’t put it on me to commit a murder. | 别逼我来杀人 |
[18:29] | An agent has to take orders, and it isn’t always fun. | 特工要令行禁止 这并不总是愉快的事 |
[18:34] | Yeah, from my commander. Not from you. | 对 听我指挥官的命令 不是你的命令 |
[18:38] | I outrank you, | 我比你级别高 |
[18:40] | and if you want to get technical — | 如果你想揪字眼… |
[18:41] | Daisy, he was a kid. | 黛西 他还是个孩子 |
[18:45] | I don’t expect you to understand, | 我不指望你理解 |
[18:46] | but Wilfred Malick isn’t some innocent kid. | 但威尔弗雷德·马利克不是无辜的孩子 |
[18:49] | He’s — He’s, like… | 他… |
[18:51] | He — He’s like the grand wizard of Hydra. | 他就像是九头蛇的大巫师 |
[18:54] | Grand wizard sounds cool. | 大巫师听上去好酷 |
[18:55] | It’s not. It’s bad. | 才不是呢 那很糟 |
[18:57] | Hydra is very bad. | 九头蛇很坏 |
[18:59] | And right now, in this time, | 现在 在这个时代里 |
[19:00] | every government and corporate entity in the country | 国内所有政府和企业机构 |
[19:03] | is being infiltrated by them, | 都被他们渗透了 |
[19:05] | and it all ends in horror. | 最终是惨剧收场 |
[19:08] | One death, | 一人的死亡 |
[19:09] | one death could have saved countless lives — | 一人的死亡本可拯救无数生命 |
[19:11] | A death that I’d be responsible for. | 可那一人将因我而死 |
[19:13] | And now we’re responsible for more. | 现在有更多人因我们而死了 |
[19:16] | You didn’t used to shy away from this. | 你以前并不回避这个 |
[19:18] | I don’t — That’s not fair. | 我没…那不公平 |
[19:19] | I’m not… | 我不… |
[19:23] | Look, I’m not the guy that you met in the Lighthouse. | 我不是你在灯塔里认识的那个人了 |
[19:27] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[19:29] | And I don’t want to be. | 我也不想做那个人 |
[19:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:45] | Daniel Sousa. | 丹尼尔·苏萨 |
[19:47] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[19:49] | He’s Peggy Carter’s old partner. | 他是佩吉·卡特的老搭档 |
[20:16] | Ja. | 嗯 |
[20:18] | Agent Carter? | 卡特特工 |
[20:20] | In the flesh. | 正是 |
[20:24] | Well. | 好啊 |
[20:26] | Glad to finally put a face to the name. | 很高兴终于见到你本人了 |
[20:35] | I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[20:36] | I’ve waited a long time to meet the famous Agent Carter. | 我早就期待见到著名的卡特特工了 |
[20:39] | But I’m surprised to find you here, | 但没想到你会来到这里 |
[20:41] | running a security op in our little patch of desert. | 在我们这片沙漠里执行秘密行动 |
[20:44] | I apologize for the short notice, | 抱歉突然到来 |
[20:45] | but we had to act quickly. | 但我们必须迅速采取行动 |
[20:47] | I believe this base may have been infiltrated. | 我认为这个基地可能遭到了渗透 |
[20:49] | No. Imagine that. | 不 难以想象 |
[20:51] | An infiltrator, right under our noses. | 渗透者 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[20:55] | And you arrived just this morning, Agent…? | 你是今早刚到的 这位特工 |
[20:57] | – Call me Daniel. – Daniel. | -叫我丹尼尔吧 -丹尼尔 |
[21:01] | And where exactly did you materialize from? | 你究竟从哪冒出来的 |
[21:03] | I just flew in from L.A. | 我刚从洛杉矶飞来 |
[21:07] | You work at the old SSR office. | 你在老战略科学军团办事处工作 |
[21:11] | I’m in charge of it. | 我是那里的负责人 |
[21:16] | Daniel, your surname wouldn’t happen to be Sousa? | 丹尼尔 你不会刚好姓苏萨吧 |
[21:21] | It would. | 是的 |
[21:25] | Which would make you the former colleague of Agent Peggy Carter. | 那么你就是佩吉·卡特特工的前同事了 |
[21:29] | It would. | 是的 |
[21:35] | I suppose you’ll be arresting me now. | 你现在要逮捕我了吧 |
[21:38] | You got it all figured out, don’t you? | 你都想通了 是吧 |
[21:40] | Yeah, you say you like Ike. We all like him. | 嗯 你说你喜欢艾克 我们都喜欢他 |
[21:42] | But do you love him. | 但你爱他吗 |
[21:43] | Of course, I love him. | 我当然爱他 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:46] | You, think fast. | 你 别犹豫 |
[21:49] | Jimmy Stewart or Gary Cooper? | 吉米·斯图尔特还是加里·库珀 |
[21:51] | Van Johnson. | 范·约翰逊 |
[21:53] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[21:55] | You can go. | 你走吧 |
[21:58] | Okay, Miss, just go with me on this. | 好 女士 配合我一下 |
[22:00] | I’ve always wanted to try it. | 我一直想试试 |
[22:02] | You’re walking in the desert, | 你走在沙漠里 |
[22:04] | and you see a turtle. | 你看到一只乌龟 |
[22:06] | You pick it up and flip it over on its back. | 你把它捡起来 翻过来 让它四脚朝天 |
[22:09] | And now that sucker’s roasting in the sun, | 现在那倒霉蛋在太阳下炙烤了 |
[22:11] | that poor, innocent turtle. | 那可怜无辜的乌龟 |
[22:13] | Just trying to turn itself over. | 只想自己翻过身去 |
[22:14] | But it can’t, not without your help. | 但它做不到 除非你帮忙 |
[22:16] | But you’re not helping. Why? | 但你却不帮它 为什么 |
[22:18] | Why would you even think I would do such a thing? | 你怎么会认为我会做那种事 |
[22:22] | – No — I didn’t mean — – What kind of a sick, sick man are you? | -不不… -你是个什么样的变态啊 |
[22:25] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[22:26] | It’s okay. You passed. | 没事 你过了 |
[22:30] | Arrest that man, whoever he is. | 逮捕他 不管他是谁 |
[22:32] | Arrest? | 逮捕 |
[22:35] | Agent Sousa. | 苏萨特工 |
[22:38] | Big fan. | 我可是你的迷弟 |
[22:40] | What are the chances? | 真是太巧了 |
[22:42] | At least backup’s on the way. | 至少后援就到了 |
[22:44] | I’m running facial recognition | 我在拿他们的 |
[22:45] | to match these people with their archival ID photos. | 档案证件照进行面部识别 |
[22:48] | It’s slow going, but — | 进展很慢 但是 |
[22:49] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[22:50] | Mostly S.H.I.E.L.D., high-ranking, | 主要是神盾局的 高阶人员 |
[22:52] | couple guys from the Air Force, a Congressman, | 几个空军的人 一个议员 |
[22:54] | and a guy from something called the Pentagon. | 一个来自什么五角大楼的人 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I know these names. | 这些名字我知道 |
[23:01] | These were some of s.H.I.E.L.D.’s earliest power players. | 他们都是神盾局最早的权势人物 |
[23:05] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[23:08] | He called me “an Oriental.” | 他喊我”东亚人” |
[23:09] | I had to pull her away. | 我不得不把她拉开 |
[23:11] | So we got nothing? | 没进展吗 |
[23:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:15] | I could take another run at him. Just saying. | 我可以再去试试 就那么一说 |
[23:16] | No, no, no. Violence is not an option. | 不不 暴力绝对不行 |
[23:18] | If you say so. | 听你的 |
[23:20] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:28] | What? | 干吗 |
[23:29] | You could go talk to him. | 你可以去跟他谈 |
[23:31] | – Couldn’t hurt. – Might even work. | -没坏处 -或许还能成功 |
[23:33] | Look, I-I know I got a way with words. | 我知道我会说话 |
[23:35] | Some might even call it the gift of gab. | 甚至有人会称之为有闲聊天赋 |
[23:37] | – Nobody ever said that. – Yeah, no. | -没人那么说过 -是啊 |
[23:38] | That’s just — Why me? | 那…为什么要我去 |
[23:40] | I have zero S.H.I.E.L.D. training. | 我没接受过神盾局的训练 |
[23:42] | What makes you think he’s gonna give me the time of day? | 你们为什么觉得他会搭理我 |
[23:46] | Don’t make us say it. | 别逼我们说 |
[23:50] | Wait. It’s not because of… | 等等 不是因为… |
[23:58] | …this? | 这个吧 |
[24:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | Stupid white privilege. | 该死的白人特权 |
[24:13] | Keep those two in holding, and get me everything — | 关着那两个人 给我拿来一切 |
[24:14] | visitor logs, timecards, anyone on patrol. | 来访人员日志 时间卡 巡逻人员 |
[24:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:18] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[24:20] | I want to know how these jokers | 我要知道这俩小丑 |
[24:21] | got onto the most secure S.H.I.E.L.D. base | 是怎么进入美国西部最严防死守的 |
[24:23] | in the western United States. | 神盾局基地的 |
[24:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:33] | Who I am is on a need to know basis. | 你无权知道我是谁 |
[24:36] | 丹尼尔·苏萨局长 神盾局西岸 | |
[24:37] | I need to know. | 我有权知道 |
[24:39] | No, you don’t. | 不 你无权知道 |
[24:40] | Because I don’t exist and we never met. | 因为我不存在 我们也没见过 |
[24:42] | Now, can you shut the door, please? | 可以关上门吗 |
[24:44] | Not to be rude, | 无意冒犯 |
[24:44] | but it’s been one of those days, | 但我今天气不太顺 |
[24:46] | so produce some credentials or I’m gonna put you in handcuffs. | 拿出点身份证明来 否则我给你铐上 |
[24:50] | Here. | 给 |
[24:52] | I should inform you that’s not my real name. | 我得告诉你那不是我的真名 |
[24:54] | My initials are “C,” “I,” And “A.” | 我的姓名缩写是CIA |
[24:57] | Catch my drift? | 明白了吗 |
[24:58] | Subtle, but yeah, I get it. | 真隐晦 但我懂了 |
[25:00] | I’m also gonna call your bosses in Foggy Bottom and confirm it. | 我还会联系你在雾谷[国务院]的上司 并进行证实 |
[25:04] | Please do. | 请便 |
[25:05] | I’m sure they would love to learn | 他们肯定想知道 |
[25:06] | how two moles walked into this base on your watch. | 俩内鬼是怎样在你眼皮底下走进了这个基地 |
[25:09] | Let me guess. They rolled in with flawless ID cards, | 我猜猜 他们拿着毫无破绽的身份证明进来的 |
[25:11] | made a beeline for the scientists — | 直奔科学家去了 |
[25:12] | for some routine questioning? | 进行常规审问 |
[25:18] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:20] | CIA. We know all. | 中情局 我们什么都知道 |
[25:22] | Even about you, Mr. Sousa. | 包括你 苏萨先生 |
[25:24] | How you were a scout for the 28th infantry | 你曾是28步兵团的侦察员 |
[25:26] | till you took shrapnel at Bastogne, | 直到在巴斯托涅中了弹 |
[25:28] | worked at Isodyne Energy, | 在艾瑟丹能源干过 |
[25:30] | took down Hugh Jones and the Council of Nine. | 扳倒了休·琼斯和九人理事会 |
[25:32] | And those are just the investigations | 而且那些还只是我有权限 |
[25:33] | that I am cleared to talk about. | 谈的调查行动 |
[25:42] | Why are you really here? | 你究竟为何而来 |
[25:44] | Is this about the report I sent you guys? | 这是关于我给你们发的那份报告吗 |
[25:47] | I can neither confirm nor deny that. | 我不能证实也不能否认 |
[25:50] | Well, I hope so. | 希望是这样 |
[25:52] | Because if S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated | 因为如果神盾局真在二战后 |
[25:53] | with sleepers post-World War II, | 被休眠特工渗透了 |
[25:55] | we need to root it out right now, | 我们需要现在就揪出他们 |
[25:57] | before it takes hold. | 以免他们生根 |
[25:59] | Look, all I can say is that you are not crazy. | 我只能说你并不是乱猜 |
[26:02] | And the people that you have locked up | 被你关押的人 |
[26:03] | might be the key to proving it. | 可能是关键证据 |
[26:09] | Then come with me. | 那跟我来 |
[26:40] | You, my friend, just lost me a bet. | 你 我的朋友 害我输了个赌约 |
[26:44] | See, I thought you’d crack. | 我本以为你会开口 |
[26:46] | Didn’t realize who we were dealing with. | 但我们不知道你是什么样的人物 |
[26:49] | Pardon the theatrics. | 抱歉演了这么一出 |
[26:51] | Can’t be too careful when you’re testing your own. | 测试自己人还是小心为上 |
[26:56] | It was a test. | 那是测试 |
[26:57] | And you passed. | 你通过了 |
[26:59] | Flying colors. | 表现极佳 |
[27:01] | Well, it’s nice to finally meet the man in charge. | 很高兴总算见到管事的人了 |
[27:05] | Gosh, you just go right to that, huh? | 天啊 你的判断真直接 |
[27:08] | And so, man to man, | 那么 有话直说 |
[27:11] | Helius, is it secure? | 赫利俄斯 安全吗 |
[27:15] | ‘Cause if there were any weaknesses, | 因为如果有任何薄弱点 |
[27:16] | it’d be key if we could collab on that. | 那我们务必要合作守卫 |
[27:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:22] | But in order for that to happen, | 但要想那样 |
[27:26] | I would have to be a moron! | 我得是个白痴 |
[27:29] | No, just wait — | 不 等等 |
[27:30] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[27:31] | We were interfacing so well. | 我们不是谈得好好的 |
[27:33] | Tell your pinko friends to go screw! | 叫你的左倾朋友滚蛋 |
[27:36] | And as for Helius, | 至于赫利俄斯 |
[27:37] | that hunk-o-junk’s about as functional as a paperweight. | 那破玩意跟镇纸一样好用 |
[27:40] | Nothing on Earth is powerful enough | 这世上根本没有足够强大 |
[27:42] | to get it up to velocity. | 能让它达到速度的东西 |
[27:43] | So take it, Stalinite. | 拿走好了 斯大林党 |
[27:46] | It doesn’t work. | 它不好用 |
[27:47] | That’s right, Ivan. | 没错 苏联佬 |
[27:50] | Yeah. Yeah, run back to the Urals! | 是啊 回乌拉尔去吧 |
[27:58] | So, Helius is controlled from the lab, | 赫利俄斯在实验室里进行操控 |
[28:00] | but kept a safe distance away from the buildings. | 但离建筑有一定的安全距离 |
[28:04] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[28:05] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[28:06] | Helius is a dud. | 赫利俄斯不好使 |
[28:07] | It doesn’t work. | 它根本不好用 |
[28:09] | He said there’s nothing on Earth powerful enough | 他说这世上没有任何足够强大 |
[28:10] | to get it up to velocity. | 能让它达到速度的东西 |
[28:11] | That’s a good thing, right? | 那是好事吧 |
[28:12] | No, but he’s wrong, because there is now — | 不 他错了 因为现在有了 |
[28:14] | a Chronicom. | 长生人就行 |
[28:15] | Remember when Original-Enoch fueled up the monolith machine | 还记得原始的伊诺克给巨石机器供能 |
[28:18] | and went all supernova | 像超新星般爆炸吗 |
[28:19] | and I didn’t know if I was gonna die and it… | 我都不知道我是不是会死 然后 |
[28:21] | – It was very scary. – Wait, so you think | -那好吓人 -等等 你觉得 |
[28:23] | Helius could be powered up the same way? | 赫利俄斯也能以同样方式启动吗 |
[28:24] | A Chronicom that’s willing to die | 一个甘愿赴死的长生人 |
[28:26] | plus an Ion Fusion Reactor | 加上一台离子聚变反应堆 |
[28:28] | will equal a bomb with a blast radius for miles. | 相当于一个爆炸半径几英里的炸弹 |
[28:30] | If that thing goes off, it could take out — | 如果那玩意爆炸 就能毁灭… |
[28:32] | The entire brain trust of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 整个神盾局的智囊团 |
[28:35] | We need to call in the Cavalry. | 我们得让铁骑出动 |
[28:38] | Well, that’s what we call May. | 我们那么喊梅 |
[28:40] | But isn’t she still an unfeeling killbot? | 但她不还是个没有感情的杀人机器吗 |
[28:43] | That’s exactly what we’re facing. | 我们面对的敌人也是 |
[28:45] | Might be exactly what we need. | 或许我们正需要这个 |
[28:52] | Obviously, we know that size is an issue. | 当然 我们知道尺寸是个问题 |
[28:55] | But I’m sure that problem can be resolved. | 但我相信这个问题可以解决 |
[28:58] | And it is currently rumored | 现在有传言说 |
[29:00] | that the Soviets have a slightly more innovative model | 苏联人有一款更创新的 |
[29:04] | of this same communicator watch. | 这种通讯表 |
[29:06] | But our intelligence indicates… | 但我们的情报显示… |
[29:15] | So, after everything we’ve seen, | 我们看到了那么多破事 |
[29:16] | no one blinks twice at a woman pilot? | 却没人对女飞行员感到惊奇吗 |
[29:18] | Women pilots in the ’40s and ’50s out-flew the men. | 四五十年代的女飞行员要优秀于男的 |
[29:21] | They had to, | 她们必须更优秀 |
[29:22] | since we were towing the targets for target practice. | 因为我们要为打靶练习拖靶子 |
[29:25] | Impressive, but still… | 厉害 但还是… |
[29:27] | Sexist? Yeah. | 性别歧视吗 对 |
[29:29] | So, I know you’re eager to be in the field. | 我知道你急于出外勤 |
[29:31] | But these are civilian scientists, so — | 但他们是平民科学家 |
[29:33] | Go easy. | 别太凶 |
[29:35] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[29:36] | If they don’t react to this, they’re the target. | 没反应的人 就是目标 |
[29:49] | I should have known something was fishy | 大家都说这个夏普多客气时 |
[29:51] | when everyone was saying how nice this Sharpe guy was. | 我就该感觉出来情况不对劲 |
[29:54] | I always heard he was a jerk of the highest order. | 我一直听说他是个特混蛋的家伙 |
[29:56] | That’s not inaccurate. | 没什么不对 |
[29:58] | And the lady pretending to be Carter? | 还有那个装成卡特的女人 |
[30:00] | Worst fake accent you’ve ever heard. | 简直是最垃圾的假口音了 |
[30:02] | You should tell her that. | 你该跟她说这话 |
[30:05] | Stand back. They may get jumpy. | 退后点 他们可能会冲出来 |
[30:11] | Here they are. | 在这里呢 |
[30:13] | Hope it was worth the drive. | 希望你这趟没白来 |
[30:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:21] | I’m gonna need some time with them. | 我需要跟他们待会儿 |
[30:23] | Alone. | 单独待会儿 |
[30:25] | With all due respect to your department, | 无意冒犯你们部门 |
[30:26] | not a chance. | 但绝对不行 |
[30:28] | Look, either do this with me or not at all. | 要么带上我 要么别想 |
[30:31] | Attention. Attention. | 请注意 |
[30:33] | Mandatory evacuation procedures… | 强制撤离规程 |
[30:35] | Sorry, really. | 真的很抱歉 |
[30:37] | Let me out of here right now! | 马上放我出去 |
[30:38] | I’m a fan! | 我是个迷弟 |
[30:39] | He really is! | 他真的是 |
[30:41] | We’re the good guys, I swear! | 我们是好人 真的 |
[30:43] | Get out! Get out! | 快走 |
[30:45] | – This way. Come on. – Go! | -这边走 快 -快走 |
[30:48] | It’s okay. Get out. | 没事 快走 |
[30:50] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[30:51] | – Let’s move! – Let’s go! | -走啊 -走 |
[30:53] | Move! | 走 |
[30:54] | You! | 你 |
[30:55] | – Help! Help! – It’s okay. | -救命 -没事 |
[30:57] | We’ll get you help. Get out. | 我们找人帮你 快走 |
[30:59] | Go! | 快走 |
[31:00] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[31:02] | – You! – What’s happening? | -你 -怎么回事 |
[31:20] | You! That way! | 你 那边 |
[31:25] | May! That’s the Chronicom! | 梅 那是长生人 |
[31:37] | May! | 梅 |
[31:39] | May! | 梅 |
[31:40] | – I can’t — I can’t breathe — – It’s okay. | -我无法呼吸了 -没事 |
[31:42] | – I can’t — I can’t breathe. – Calm down! Calm down! | -我无法呼吸了 -冷静 |
[31:43] | I gotta get — I gotta get out. | 我得出去 |
[31:47] | Put your mask on, May. I’ll get you out. | 戴上面具 梅 我带你出去 |
[31:49] | Okay. I got to get — | 好 我得… |
[32:06] | – Are you okay? – I don’t know — | -你没事吧 -我不知道 |
[32:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:10] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[32:12] | I’ve never felt that. | 我从未有过那样的感觉 |
[32:14] | That’s never happened before. | 那从未发生过 |
[32:15] | May, calm down. | 梅 冷静 |
[32:16] | Calm down. It’s okay. | 冷静 没事了 |
[32:20] | May, whatever it is, you can tell me. | 梅 不管发生了什么 你可以告诉我 |
[32:24] | Does it look like I want to talk about it? | 你看我像是想谈谈这事吗 |
[32:27] | Okay, well, let’s go. Maybe we can catch her. | 好吧 那走吧 或许我们可以追上她 |
[32:30] | And what the hell happened to you, huh? | 你是怎么了 |
[32:32] | How come you weren’t able to catch her when she was running away? | 她逃跑的时候你怎么没抓住她 |
[32:34] | Do I look like I want to talk about it? | 你看我像是想谈谈这事吗 |
[32:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:39] | Helius is powering up. They need to evacuate. | 赫利俄斯启动了 他们得撤离 |
[32:41] | It might be too late for that. | 可能已经迟了 |
[32:43] | Maybe we can power it down remotely. | 或许我们可以远程关闭它 |
[32:49] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[32:53] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[32:56] | Just…take it easy. | 别激动 |
[32:59] | No. What kind of commies are you? | 不 你们是哪门子共党 |
[33:02] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[33:09] | I’d just rather not. | 但我不想 |
[33:12] | Move! Move! Come on! Come on! | 快走 走 |
[33:13] | Keep going! Keep going! | 走走 |
[33:14] | All the way out! Let’s go! | 出去 快走 |
[33:18] | Dr. Vega! | 维嘉博士 |
[33:21] | Somebody started up Helius. | 有人启动了赫利俄斯 |
[33:23] | It — It wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[33:24] | Can we stop it? | 我们能阻止吗 |
[33:25] | No. No, once it’s been activated — | 不 一旦启动 |
[33:28] | I haven’t input the velocity limits, the temperature controls — | 我还没有输入速度限制 温度控制 |
[33:31] | Okay, the visitors. Where are they? | 好吧 来访人员 他们在哪 |
[33:34] | The fire alarms — | 火警 |
[33:35] | They’d be, uh, mustering in — in Building J. | 他们应该会去J大楼集结 |
[33:38] | All right, listen. | 好 听着 |
[33:39] | We have a little time, but you need to evacuate them now. | 我们时间不多了 但你得马上撤离他们 |
[33:41] | Get them on the bus and drive away. | 让他们上大巴 开远点 |
[33:43] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[33:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:47] | But there is no time. | 但没时间了 |
[33:49] | He doesn’t know that. | 他可不知道 |
[33:51] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[33:53] | Did you find the Chronicom? | 你们找到长生人了吗 |
[33:57] | Working on it. | 这就去 |
[34:03] | – If that thing blows — – We won’t let it. | -如果那玩意爆炸 -我们不会让它爆炸 |
[34:12] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 |
[34:23] | Miss, you need to stop right there. | 小姐 你得马上站住 |
[34:24] | Stop, or we’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我们开枪了 |
[35:12] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[35:16] | Maybe we can buy them some time. | 或许我们可以给他们争取点时间 |
[35:36] | They designed this EMP all wrong, | 这电磁脉冲他们设计得完全不对 |
[35:37] | but if I can get it working — | 但如果我能让它运行起来 |
[35:38] | – We can blackout Helius? – Yeah, hope so. | -我们就能让赫利俄斯停运吗 -希望能 |
[35:40] | I need a wire stripper and a soldering iron. | 我需要剥线器和烙铁 |
[35:44] | I can’t hack this thing, | 我无法黑这玩意 |
[35:45] | it’s ancient, and it’s hardwired. | 太古老 还是硬连线的 |
[35:46] | Well, then help me. | 那就来帮我 |
[35:47] | If we can amplify this, it’s — | 如果我们能增大其强度 |
[35:48] | Sir, no, you can’t be in here. | 先生 你不能进来 |
[35:50] | Sir, they’re evacuating. You need to leave. Come on. | 先生 他们在撤离 你得走了 来 |
[35:55] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[35:56] | Two Chronicoms. Good to know. | 有两个长生人 好啊 |
[36:02] | He’s alarmingly strong. | 他真是强壮得不可思议 |
[36:03] | Yeah, I keep forgetting. | 对 我总忘记 |
[37:19] | Get off him! | 放开他 |
[37:24] | Both of you, stop! | 你们俩 住手 |
[37:52] | Connected? | 接好了吗 |
[37:53] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[38:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:20] | That’s what they do when you win — | 你赢了他们时就会这样 |
[38:22] | they self-destruct. | 他们会自毁 |
[38:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:51] | Sir! Are you all right? | 长官 你没事吧 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:53] | We need a medic for these two men. | 我们需要给他俩找医护人员 |
[38:55] | Or at least that one. | 至少那个需要 |
[38:58] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[39:00] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[39:01] | But you better search the base for others. | 但你最好查查基地里还有没有其他人 |
[39:03] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[39:04] | Go. | 去吧 |
[39:21] | Good guys, huh? | 好人 是吗 |
[39:48] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[39:51] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[39:53] | We gotta preserve the timeline. | 我们必须保护时间线 |
[39:59] | You’re on. | 可以讲了 |
[40:20] | Earthling. | 地球人 |
[40:22] | You will not reveal what you’ve seen here today, | 你不能说出你今天在这里看到的事 |
[40:25] | or the next time we abduct you… | 否则下次我们绑架你后… |
[40:28] | …you will be… | 你会被… |
[40:31] | probed. | 插 |
[40:52] | Someone help me! | 谁帮帮我 |
[40:54] | I was just abducted by aliens! | 我被外星人绑架了 |
[40:58] | Looks like we got a live one. | 又来了 |
[41:00] | You have to believe me! I saw their spaceship! | 你得相信我 我看到了他们的飞船 |
[41:06] | And — And I’m pretty sure they were Communists… | 我确定他们是共党分子 |
[41:10] | …from the future! | 来自未来的 |