时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:03] | Sibyl. | 茜玻 |
[00:04] | They call me the Predictor, | 他们称我为预测人 |
[00:05] | but I simply read the Time Streams. | 但我只不过是读时间流 |
[00:07] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[00:08] | Surrounded by Hunters in our time ship. | 被我们时空飞船上的猎人环绕着 |
[00:13] | Where’s Coulson? | 科尔森呢 |
[00:14] | He’ll come back. | 他会复活的 |
[00:15] | Always does. | 他每次都能 |
[00:16] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:18] | Took as much blood and spinal fluid | 在她能承受的范围尽量抽取了 |
[00:19] | as I thought she could handle. | 血液和脊髓液 |
[00:20] | A couple glands. | 几条腺体 |
[00:22] | Now I got to synthesize it all and transfuse it to me. | 现在我可以进行合成 再传输给我 |
[00:25] | It happened before. | 这发生过 |
[00:26] | What do you mean this happened before? | 什么叫发生过 |
[00:27] | Jiaying. | 嘉颖 |
[00:30] | John, you mind if I take a look at your arm? | 约翰 我可以看看你的手臂吗 |
[00:32] | It’s just a scratch, really. | 就是擦伤 |
[00:34] | What’d you do with my parents? | 你把我父母怎么了 |
[00:36] | They’ve been gone a while. | 他们早死了 |
[00:40] | Don’t do it, Mack. | 别 迈克 |
[00:43] | Mack, we gotta go! Z1’s in trouble! | 迈克 我们得走了 和风1号有麻烦了 |
[00:55] | Where are you going, man? | 你去哪 伙计 |
[00:56] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[00:57] | I just need some air. | 我需要喘口气 |
[01:02] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[01:04] | Is someone gonna go after him? | 有人打算去追他吗 |
[01:07] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[01:09] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好啊 那我去 |
[01:10] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[01:11] | I don’t think he’s in the mood for company, | 我觉得他现在并不想要人陪 |
[01:13] | especially wh– | 尤其是… |
[01:13] | I’ve been through this. | 我经历过这种事 |
[01:14] | He needs to know that we’re there for him. | 他需要知道他还有我们 |
[01:16] | We’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我们马上就回来 |
[01:21] | Mack’s still not back. | 迈克还没回来 |
[01:22] | Hopefully Deke didn’t have trouble finding him. | 希望迪克顺利找到他了 |
[01:28] | Is it supposed to do that? | 那正常吗 |
[01:30] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[01:32] | It may have sustained heavier damage than we previously — | 机器遭受的损伤可能比我们之前想的重… |
[01:34] | – Get back! – Oh, dear. | -退后 -天啊 |
[01:44] | Oh, no, no. | 不不 |
[01:46] | Deke, where are you?! | 迪克 你在哪 |
[01:47] | I said I would check on Mack. | 我说要去看看迈克了 |
[01:48] | Believe it or not, I get what he’s going through. | 信不信由你 我能理解他的心情 |
[01:51] | No, where are you? The Zephyr’s leaving. | 不 你在哪 和风要走了 |
[01:53] | Both of you get back now. | 你俩马上回来 |
[01:54] | The drive’s deteriorating. | 驱动器情况不妙 |
[01:56] | We’re — We’re about to jump. | 我们即将跳跃 |
[02:07] | How much time did we lose? | 我们跳了多长时间 |
[02:10] | According to satellite telemetry, | 根据卫星遥测 |
[02:12] | we’ve jumped approximately 481 days. | 我们跳了大概481天 |
[02:19] | Deke and Mack — | 迪克和迈克 |
[02:21] | they’ve been alone that whole time. | 他们这段时间都孤身在外 |
[02:25] | Start the search. Now. | 马上开始搜索 |
[02:30] | Mack, where are you? | 迈克 你在哪 |
[02:31] | Deke? | 迪克 |
[02:32] | Mack, are you there? | 迈克 你在吗 |
[02:34] | Mack, do you read? Come in. | 迈克 收到吗 请回复 |
[02:36] | Nothing. | 没回应 |
[02:38] | There’s only so much ground I can cover. | 我能搜索的范围有限 |
[02:42] | 30 seconds. | 还有30秒 |
[02:43] | Let me go back out there. I’ll stay behind. | 让我出去吧 我留下 |
[02:45] | No, you’ll be stranded, too. | 不 你也会被困的 |
[02:46] | I need another data point, | 我还需要一个数据点 |
[02:47] | but there may be a pattern to these jumps. | 但这些跳跃可能有规律可循 |
[02:49] | Why are we jumping at all? | 我们为什么会跳呢 |
[02:50] | The Chronicoms are gone. | 长生人都不在了 |
[02:52] | The damage from the missile | 导弹造成的损伤 |
[02:52] | must’ve triggered a spontaneous power surge. | 肯定是触发了自发电涌 |
[02:54] | – This isn’t Fitz? – No. | -这不是菲兹搞的 -不是 |
[02:57] | We’re jumping to the same latitude and longitude. | 我们在向相同的经纬度跳跃 |
[02:59] | Fitz always placed us in specific locations. | 菲兹总会把我们送去准确的地点 |
[03:08] | How much time? How much? | 多长时间 多长 |
[03:13] | It’s September. | 9月了 |
[03:16] | You’ve got your pattern now? | 你发现规律了吗 |
[03:18] | ‘Cause I’m going either way. | 因为我无论如何也要出去 |
[03:19] | I’ve lost Mack for years. | 我失去了迈克好几年 |
[03:25] | You have 27 days | 你们有27天 |
[03:26] | until it’s time to rendezvous back with the Zephyr. | 然后就回和风汇合 |
[03:28] | – And I’ll be — – Standing right here. | -我会… -站在这里 |
[03:30] | That’s the theory, anyway. Good luck. | 至少理论上是如此 祝你们好运 |
[03:43] | You worried about losing them, too? | 你担心连她们也失去吗 |
[03:44] | Not really. | 并不 |
[03:45] | I have faith… | 我相信 |
[03:49] | …in mathematics. | 数学 |
[04:04] | Welcome back, everyone. | 欢迎回来 各位 |
[04:09] | So, what’s wrong? | 出了什么问题 |
[04:20] | So, this is what we’re dealing with. | 这是我们面对的情况 |
[04:22] | We’ve lost control of — | 我们无法控制 |
[04:26] | …of the time drive. | 时间驱动器了 |
[04:27] | At this rate, the Zephyr will collapse | 按这个速度 和风将在两天后 |
[04:28] | into a space-time singularity in two days. | 坍塌进一个时空奇点 |
[04:32] | Or, relatively speaking, 20 minutes. | 或者 相对来说 是20分钟后 |
[04:36] | Wait. Come again, now? | 等等 再说一遍 什么 |
[04:37] | Think of it like a stone | 就像是一块石头 |
[04:38] | skipping along the surface of a pond. | 在池塘水面上打水漂 |
[04:41] | The jumps — and the time we spend | 跳跃 和我们在某个 |
[04:43] | in any given time period — | 时代所停留的时长 |
[04:44] | are getting exponentially shorter. | 在以指数形式缩短 |
[04:46] | If they keep getting smaller… | 如果时长继续这样缩短 |
[04:48] | We sink. | 我们会沉下去 |
[04:49] | Metaphorically, yes. | 用比喻来讲 是的 |
[04:51] | For us, that means a jump within a jump, | 对于我们 就是跳跃时跳跃 |
[04:52] | which leads to… | 那会导致… |
[04:54] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 老实说 我也不知道 |
[04:56] | Finally, the scientist from the future | 可算啊 来自未来的科学家 |
[04:57] | and I are on the same page. | 也和我一样了 |
[04:59] | But can’t we just disconnect the fuel cell regulator? | 但我们不能切断燃料电池调节器吗 |
[05:02] | We would if we could reach it. | 如果能做到 就可以那么做 |
[05:05] | The field is cycling at a rate | 场循环速度 |
[05:08] | of 49 pulses per second, | 是每秒49脉冲 |
[05:10] | and it appears to disintegrate anything it touches. | 而且似乎会分解它触碰到的一切 |
[05:14] | So we need to find a way to slow down those pulses. | 所以我们得想办法放缓脉冲 |
[05:17] | Or move fast enough to go between them. | 或是动作足够快能在其中穿过 |
[05:20] | The drive’s not the only thing that’s broken. | 驱动器不是唯一损坏的东西 |
[05:22] | If that Shrike hadn’t taken away my powers, | 要不是那尖叫鸟夺走了我的异能 |
[05:24] | – then maybe– – Wait, what can you do? | -那或许… -等等 你能做什么 |
[05:26] | Simmons, do you have any other theories | 西蒙斯 悠悠球的情况 |
[05:28] | as to what happened to Yo-Yo? | 你还有其他推测吗 |
[05:30] | I wish I did, but I just don’t know enough | 我也希望我有 但我对异人族 |
[05:31] | about Inhuman biology to — | 生理实在不够了解… |
[05:33] | My mom does. | 我妈妈了解 |
[05:36] | – Daisy, you should be resting. – I’m okay. | -黛西 你应该休息 -我没事 |
[05:40] | 1983, right? | 1983年 是吧 |
[05:43] | Jiaying is at Afterlife. | 嘉颖在来世 |
[05:45] | If anyone knows how to cure Inhuman powers, | 如果有谁知道怎么治愈异人的异能 |
[05:46] | it’s her. | 那就是她 |
[05:47] | Can we get there in time? | 我们能及时赶到吗 |
[05:50] | Well, you could make it | 如果你们在下次 |
[05:51] | if you leave before the next jump. | 跳跃前离开就能赶到 |
[05:53] | Okay. May, you’ve been to Afterlife before. | 好 梅 你去过来世 |
[05:55] | Prep the Quinjet, | 准备好昆式战斗机 |
[05:56] | but do not leave until I give the order. | 但我下令前不许走 |
[05:58] | Well, I need coordinates and a countdown here. | 我需要坐标和倒计时 输入这里 |
[06:00] | All right? I’m not doing time math. | 好吗 我可不要算时间 |
[06:03] | I don’t have to list the implications for you. | 可能造成什么后果你很清楚 |
[06:05] | So let’s talk this through before we pull the trigger. | 所以我们动手前先说清楚 |
[06:22] | Can you reboot him? | 你能重启他吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah, but — | 能 但是 |
[06:24] | Do it. | 重启吧 |
[06:41] | Couldn’t wait till I was all here? | 不能等到我完整了再说吗 |
[06:42] | Things are pretty dire right now. | 现在的情况很危急 |
[06:44] | Mack wants you to weigh in. | 迈克想要你参与讨论 |
[06:46] | Good thing you built my head before my legs. | 幸好你先给我造了脑袋而不是腿 |
[06:48] | The Time Drive is malfunctioning. | 时间驱动器出了故障 |
[06:50] | We can try to fix it, but our best chance– | 我们可以尝试修复 但最好的办法 |
[06:52] | Disturbs the timeline? Just a guess. | 会扰乱时间线吗 我就猜的 |
[06:54] | We make a wrong move, | 我们走错一步 |
[06:56] | it could mess things up in the worst way yet. | 就可能造成最糟的影响 |
[06:58] | Worse than losing your parents? | 比失去你父母还糟吗 |
[07:01] | The difference is… | 区别在于 |
[07:04] | at least I’d already been born. | 至少我已经出生了 |
[07:12] | This plan’s pretty thin, May. | 这计划不太靠谱 梅 |
[07:14] | I’d rather have a thin plan | 我宁可执行不靠谱的计划 |
[07:15] | than live through the ’80s again. | 也不想再过一遍80年代了 |
[07:17] | Enoch, you have the course heading | 伊诺克 你锁定前往 |
[07:19] | for Afterlife locked in? | 来世的航线了吗 |
[07:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:21] | We will continue on that vector | 我们将沿着这个方向行驶 |
[07:23] | so we can rendezvous in the air | 这样待你们完成任务 |
[07:25] | when your mission is completed. | 我们可以在空中汇合 |
[07:28] | If the stone doesn’t sink first. | 如果那块石头没先沉下去 |
[07:31] | The mission’s a go. | 任务可以执行 |
[07:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:35] | Yo-Yo, good luck. | 悠悠球 祝你好运 |
[07:38] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[07:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | I’ll see you in a few minutes. | 几分钟后见 |
[08:05] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:07] | I can feel you worrying from here. | 我在这里都能感到你的担心 |
[08:09] | You can? | 是吗 |
[08:10] | I thought you needed to touch someone to do that. | 我以为你得碰到人才能感应呢 |
[08:14] | When did this start? | 什么时候变成这样了 |
[08:17] | While we were in the Lighthouse. | 我们在灯塔时 |
[08:18] | I was starting to feel more like myself, | 我开始觉得恢复状态了 |
[08:20] | and then, um… | 然后… |
[08:23] | I picked up on | 我感应到了 |
[08:24] | you and Mack’s, um… | 你和迈克的… |
[08:26] | …reunion from outside the room. | 团聚喜悦 在屋外就感应到了 |
[08:30] | May, that’s horrible. | 梅 那太糟了 |
[08:32] | Well, it wasn’t all bad. | 也不都是坏事 |
[08:34] | And invasive. | 还很侵犯隐私 |
[08:38] | You feeling what I’m feeling | 你能感觉到我的感觉 |
[08:39] | is just gonna stress the both of us out even more. | 只会让我们都更加压力山大 |
[08:41] | A negative emotion feedback loop. | 负能量反馈回路 |
[08:43] | I’m well aware. | 这我很清楚 |
[08:46] | Could be useful with Daisy’s mom, though. | 但在黛西妈妈那里或许能派上用场 |
[08:48] | Wasn’t she a murderer? | 她不是个杀人犯吗 |
[08:50] | Only after Hydra cut her to pieces | 那是在九头蛇把她大卸八块 |
[08:52] | and left her for dead. | 任她等死后 |
[08:55] | Still, can’t hurt to stay on her good side. | 不过 不招惹她总没错 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:01] | We should land cloaked and approach on foot. | 我们应该隐形降落 然后步行前往 |
[09:04] | The last time Jiaying saw a Quinjet, | 嘉颖上次看到昆式战斗机后 |
[09:06] | she started a war. | 发起了一场战争 |
[09:22] | We never came up with a cover story. | 我们还没想好一个掩护说法 |
[09:25] | Well, just try to keep it simple, | 就说简单点 |
[09:27] | tell part of the truth. | 说出部分真相 |
[09:28] | An alien bird flew into my mouth in the future. | 一只外星鸟在未来飞进了我的嘴 |
[09:30] | Maybe not that part. | 或许这部分就别提了 |
[09:32] | Kora! Kora, stop! | 柯拉 站住 |
[09:35] | You can’t outrun Gordon! | 你跑不过戈登的 |
[09:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:43] | Don’t bring me back there. | 别带我回去 |
[09:45] | Take her home. | 带她回去 |
[09:48] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[09:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[09:52] | We’re here to see Jiaying. | 我们是来见嘉颖的 |
[09:53] | I need to — | 我需要… |
[09:54] | Secure them. | 带走他们 |
[09:57] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你们不该来这里 |
[10:17] | How did you know my name? | 你们怎么知道我的名字 |
[10:18] | I was told to find you. | 我被告知来找你 |
[10:20] | My name is Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[10:22] | I’m an Inhuman. | 我是个异人 |
[10:23] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:25] | You’re an Inhuman? How? | 你是异人 怎么可能 |
[10:28] | You’re not the only ones with Terrigen crystals. | 不是只有你有泰瑞根水晶 |
[10:30] | If you have a gift, show us. | 如果你有天赋 展示出来 |
[10:32] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[10:34] | I used to be fast. | 我原本很快 |
[10:36] | I could run long distances in a single heartbeat. | 我能在瞬间跑很远 |
[10:38] | But I was poisoned. | 但我中了毒 |
[10:40] | And now I just… | 现在我… |
[10:42] | I freeze in place. | 我只会僵在原地 |
[10:43] | How convenient. | 真巧 |
[10:45] | Maybe after a few days here, you’ll stop lying. | 或许在这里待几天 你就不会再撒谎了 |
[11:13] | This is a Diviner. | 这是个预言者 |
[11:14] | Humans die if they touch it. | 人类碰它会死 |
[11:17] | But Inhum– | 但异人 |
[11:28] | It’s a prosthetic. | 这是假肢 |
[11:38] | It’s settled, then. | 那就没争议了 |
[11:40] | We’ll do what we can for you. | 我们会尽力帮你 |
[11:51] | You’re really gonna help them? These intruders? | 你真要帮他们 这些入侵者 |
[11:52] | I know it’s your job to worry about everything, | 我知道你的职责是担忧一切 |
[11:54] | but you need to calm down. | 但你真得冷静点 |
[11:55] | We’re leaving ourselves exposed. | 我们在暴露自己 |
[11:57] | They’re a danger to us. | 她们对我们是个威胁 |
[11:58] | Something took away her gift. | 有什么夺走了她的异能 |
[12:01] | If that’s really possible, then I need to know how. | 如果那真有可能 我想了解原理 |
[12:05] | The safety of our people depends on it. | 这事关我们族人的安全 |
[12:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | Learn what you can. | 尽量了解情况 |
[12:12] | But you have to realize that when you’re done… | 但你要知道 等你完事了 |
[12:14] | they can’t be allowed to leave. | 她们绝不能离开 |
[12:39] | Are we hurting you, Elena? | 我们弄疼你了吗 埃琳娜 |
[12:41] | No. | 没有 |
[12:43] | I’m just not sure how stabbing me with needles | 我就是不知道往我身上扎针 |
[12:45] | is gonna help me run fast again. | 怎么能帮我再快起来 |
[12:48] | It’s just one part of the puzzle. | 这只是拼图的一部分 |
[12:50] | This will help break down | 这有助于分解 |
[12:51] | any poison in your body. | 你体内的任何毒素 |
[12:54] | This all is a bit out of my comfort zone, | 这有点出我的舒适区了 |
[12:56] | but I’ll try anything. | 但我什么都愿试 |
[13:00] | We’ll do what we can. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[13:02] | Though it would help to know | 但如果能知道这种毒素 |
[13:04] | exactly what this poison was. | 究竟是什么会大有帮助 |
[13:08] | I don’t know where it came from, but… | 我不知道它来自哪 但… |
[13:13] | it killed a close friend of mine. | 它害死了我的一个好友 |
[13:19] | The blood and tissue samples we took | 我们取的血样和组织样本 |
[13:20] | should help identify it. | 应该可以帮助分辨它 |
[13:28] | Then we can really understand | 那样我们就能真正理解 |
[13:29] | how it affects your Inhuman biology. | 它是如何影响你的异人生理机能的了 |
[13:33] | I know you didn’t have to help me, | 我知道你不非得帮我 |
[13:34] | so thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[13:37] | We look out for our community. | 我们会照顾自己人 |
[13:43] | Don’t get too bent out of shape. | 不必太动怒 |
[13:46] | Once we cure Elena, | 我们治好埃琳娜后 |
[13:47] | we’ll forget we ever found this place. | 就会忘记我们来过这里 |
[13:50] | I decide when you leave. Not you. | 我会决定你们什么时候离开 不是你 |
[13:52] | Do you keep a lot of prisoners here? | 你在这里关了很多犯人吗 |
[13:55] | Like that woman we saw running away from you? | 就像我们看到的那个想逃离你的女人 |
[13:57] | She’s none of your concern. | 她不关你事 |
[13:58] | Why? What did you do to her? | 为什么 你对她做了什么 |
[14:14] | I was curious to see | 我想知道 |
[14:16] | if your friend made any progress. | 你朋友是否有任何进展 |
[14:19] | Seems not. | 看来没有 |
[14:25] | I can handle things from here, Li. | 接下来交给我吧 李 |
[14:43] | You’re supposed to rest. | 你该休息的 |
[14:44] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:50] | We need to get to the Zephyr. | 我们得回和风 |
[14:51] | I’m not getting anywhere with these spa treatments. | 这种水疗治疗对我根本没用 |
[14:53] | Do you think they even want you to get your powers back? | 你觉得他们真希望你恢复异能吗 |
[14:56] | What, did you read something off of the guy with the knives? | 怎么 你从那个带刀的人身上读到什么了吗 |
[14:58] | Yeah. Disdain, rage, animosity– | 嗯 鄙视 愤怒 敌意 |
[15:00] | Are you sure that wasn’t me? | 你确定那不是我吗 |
[15:09] | – Let go of me! – Take Kora back to her room. | -放开我 -带柯拉回房间 |
[15:14] | Sorry we disturbed you. | 抱歉我们打扰了你 |
[15:16] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[15:16] | Kora will be fine. She just needs her rest. | 柯拉不会有事的 她就是需要休息 |
[15:19] | As do you, Elena. | 你也是 埃琳娜 |
[15:23] | I have a theory about your symptoms. | 我对你的症状有个想法 |
[15:25] | Some final test results that come in the morning | 一些最后测试结果会在早上出来 |
[15:27] | should confirm it. | 应该能给出证实 |
[15:36] | Have a good night. | 今晚好好睡吧 |
[15:42] | If she doesn’t hand over | 如果她早上 |
[15:43] | some sort of magic pill by the morning — | 还不能拿出什么魔药来 |
[15:45] | Yeah, we’re out of here. | 嗯 我们就走 |
[15:46] | Whatever that was, it’s not our fight. | 不管那是怎么回事 都跟我们无关 |
[16:00] | Okay, we got about 10 minutes to troubleshoot | 好吧 我们有10分钟查找问题 |
[16:02] | before Z1 jumps into oblivion. | 然后和风1号就要把自己跳死了 |
[16:04] | Deke, where are you on Plan B? | 迪克 你的B计划如何了 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | We should be able to cut the power to the Time Drive now. | 我们现在应该可以切断时间驱动器的电源了 |
[16:09] | Stand back. There’s gonna be a big surge of electricity. | 退后 会有一大股电涌的 |
[16:11] | Electricity’s dangerous. | 电很危险 |
[16:13] | Do I look like a Neanderthal to you? | 你觉得我像穴居人吗 |
[16:15] | I spent time with a tribe of Neanderthals. | 我跟一群穴居人待过一阵 |
[16:17] | Agent Sousa does not resemble one. | 苏萨特工看上去不像他们 |
[16:19] | He lacks the characteristic brow ridges. | 他没有他们特征性的眉骨 |
[16:24] | Can we just push the button, please? | 我们可以按按钮了吗 |
[16:36] | Come on. Work. | 拜托 成功吧 |
[16:47] | How ’bout I jump to Plan C | 要不我跳到C计划 |
[16:48] | and get us ready to abandon ship? | 为大家做弃船准备吧 |
[16:52] | Nana, it’s not looking so good. | 外婆 情况不妙 |
[16:55] | If only we had more — | 真希望我们还有更多… |
[17:12] | I hope you got some sleep. | 希望你们睡得好 |
[17:14] | One of us did. | 我们中一个睡了 |
[17:15] | What did the tests say? Was your theory correct? | 测试结果如何 你的想法对吗 |
[17:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:19] | We did a thorough search for any contaminants, | 我们彻底地查找了一番污染物 |
[17:21] | foreign particles, pathogens. | 外来粒子 病原体 |
[17:24] | Nothing came up. | 毫无发现 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry, Elena, | 对不起 埃琳娜 |
[17:27] | but your problem isn’t physical. | 但你的问题不在生理 |
[17:30] | It’s in your mind. | 而是心理 |
[17:36] | So, that’s it? That’s your theory? | 就是这个吗 这就是你的想法 |
[17:38] | I’m not making this up. This is real. | 这不是我编的 是真的 |
[17:40] | The fact that it’s psychological | 虽然不是生理问题 |
[17:42] | doesn’t make it any less real. | 但问题同样真实存在 |
[17:44] | We should go. She can’t help me. | 我们走吧 她帮不了我们 |
[17:46] | There may be another way. | 或许还有别的办法 |
[17:50] | Can you feel her anxiety spiking? | 你能感觉到她的焦虑飙升吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah, but how — | 对 但怎么… |
[17:56] | You’re not the first person I’ve met | 你不是我遇见的第一个 |
[17:57] | with an empathic gift. | 有共情天赋的人 |
[17:59] | But I’m not Inhuman. | 但我不是异人 |
[18:00] | What you can do is still remarkable. | 你的能力仍很了不起 |
[18:03] | In fact, this gift may be the key to helping Elena. | 事实上 这能力或许是帮助埃琳娜的关键 |
[18:08] | You could guide her | 你可以引导她 |
[18:09] | on an exploration of her emotional past. | 探索她的情绪过往 |
[18:14] | Oh, yeah, no. | 算了吧 |
[18:15] | Feelings aren’t exactly her thing. | 她不怎么擅长感情 |
[18:17] | They’re really not. | 这是真的 |
[18:18] | If there’s a chance it could work, | 如果这有一线成功的机会 |
[18:20] | don’t you want to take it? | 你不想试试吗 |
[18:32] | This is literally my worst nightmare. | 这真的是我最糟的噩梦 |
[18:35] | Finally we agree on something. | 我们可算达成一致了 |
[18:42] | This will help strengthen the bond | 这能增强你潜意识 |
[18:43] | between your subconscious and your conscious mind. | 和意识思维间的联系 |
[18:48] | Is that whiskey? | 那是威士忌吗 |
[18:49] | And if so, I want a lot of it. | 如果是 我要来很多 |
[18:53] | Herbs and some dirt. | 草药和泥土 |
[18:54] | But at this point, I’ll try anything. | 但现在 我什么都肯试 |
[18:56] | Do I have to be this close to her face? | 我需要跟她的脸靠得这么近吗 |
[18:58] | From what you described, | 据你描述 |
[18:59] | physical contact makes the connection stronger. | 肢体接触能增强连接 |
[19:04] | Now breathe in. | 吸气 |
[19:13] | I can see my presence is making you self conscious. | 看来我的存在让你们不自在 |
[19:17] | I’ll let you work it out on your own. | 我让你们自己解决吧 |
[19:38] | Believe it or not, alone is worse. | 信不信由你 但单独更糟 |
[19:40] | Yeah, and all I’m feeling from you is embarrassment. | 嗯 我从你这里只能感到尴尬 |
[19:42] | If physical contact will help, I have an idea. | 如果肢体接触有帮助 我有个点子 |
[19:48] | Please tell me we’re not gonna spoon. | 拜托告诉我 我们不是要抱抱 |
[20:03] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[20:05] | Now I want you to try and beat me. | 我要你尽量来打倒我 |
[20:07] | Avoid my hits using your power. | 用你的异能来躲避我的袭击 |
[20:10] | I’m still not sure — | 我不太确定… |
[20:20] | Well, that was something. | 总算是有反应了 |
[20:22] | Is pissed off an emotion? | 生气是一种情绪吗 |
[20:24] | But what stopped you from dodging? | 但你为什么无法躲开 |
[20:25] | Guilt? Fear? | 愧疚吗 恐惧吗 |
[20:27] | ‘Cause I felt those, too. | 因为我也感觉到了那个 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[20:45] | That was a tough call. | 那是个艰难决定 |
[20:47] | I barely had time to think. | 我都没来得及想 |
[20:51] | I acted on impulse. | 我冲动行事了 |
[20:53] | But did you regret it? | 但你后悔吗 |
[21:00] | Elena, no. | 埃琳娜 别去 |
[21:05] | I think we’re finally getting somewhere. | 我觉得我们总算有进展了 |
[21:11] | …time. | 时间 |
[21:13] | It’s up to Yo-Yo now. | 现在看悠悠球的了 |
[21:14] | Well, she’s come through before. | 她以前做到过 |
[21:16] | – We’re working as fast as we can. – I know. | -我们已经在尽力了 -我知道 |
[21:20] | And you — you should really be in the healing chamber. | 你 你应该躺在治疗舱里 |
[21:23] | We’re moving it to the equipment room | 我们要把治疗舱搬去设备室 |
[21:24] | to give you more peace and quiet. | 让你能更清净些 |
[21:25] | Simmons, there’s — there’s not enough time. | 西蒙斯 时间不够了 |
[21:27] | You can’t save all of us. | 你救不了我们所有人 |
[21:30] | I’m gonna ready the parachutes. | 我去准备降落伞 |
[21:34] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[21:44] | We are not in the best shape, are we? | 我们状态不太好 是吧 |
[21:55] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[21:57] | I was thirsty for a year and a half | 我口渴了一年半 |
[22:00] | with no way to — | 根本无法… |
[22:01] | no body, no stomach, no throat. | 没身体 没胃 没喉咙 |
[22:05] | That must have driven you crazy. | 那肯定要把你逼疯了 |
[22:08] | It did. | 是啊 |
[22:12] | I’m happy to see you healing. | 我很高兴你在好起来 |
[22:15] | At least it feels like happiness. | 至少这感觉像高兴 |
[22:18] | I wonder how many ones and zeroes it takes | 不知道要多少1和0 |
[22:20] | to achieve that fuzzy feeling. | 才能实现那种朦胧感 |
[22:24] | Well, yeah, I was lucky. | 嗯 我很幸运 |
[22:27] | Sousa pulled me out of the wreckage, | 苏萨把我从废墟里救了出来 |
[22:29] | got us home. | 带我们回来了 |
[22:32] | I’m glad he’s here. | 幸好他当时在 |
[22:34] | That makes me happy, too. | 这也让我感到高兴 |
[22:44] | I was a paratrooper during the war. | 我战时是伞兵 |
[22:46] | I like to be prepared. | 我喜欢有备无患 |
[22:50] | You ever jumped out of an airplane before? | 你跳过飞机吗 |
[22:52] | Twice. | 两次呢 |
[22:53] | Though I only had a parachute the second time. | 但我只有第二次带了伞 |
[22:57] | In the event we do get stuck here, | 万一我们真困在了这里 |
[22:59] | I thought you should have this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[23:01] | I put it together after you came on board. | 你登机后我做的 |
[23:05] | Prosthetics have come a long way since the 1950s. | 假肢自1950年代后有了很大发展 |
[23:13] | I was unfair to you back in ’73. | 我在73年时对你不太公平 |
[23:15] | No. | 不 |
[23:17] | We pulled you out of time. | 我们把你拽出了你的时间 |
[23:18] | You just wanted to go home. | 你只是想回家 |
[23:20] | Still not an excuse. | 那也不是借口 |
[23:24] | Guess we’re all in the same boat now. | 看来我们现在都是一条船上的了 |
[23:28] | Which reminds me, | 这提醒我了 |
[23:30] | there’s something I have to do. | 我有件事得去做 |
[23:34] | Agent Simmons, | 西蒙斯特工 |
[23:36] | you forgot this. | 你忘了这个 |
[23:43] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[23:46] | 10, 11. | 10岁 11岁吧 |
[23:49] | My dad got mixed up with some bad people, | 我爸爸跟一些坏人搅在了一起 |
[23:51] | and, uh… | 我… |
[23:53] | I went to stay with my uncle and my cousin Francisco | 我去了叔叔和堂弟弗朗西斯科那里住 |
[23:56] | to get away from it. | 躲避麻烦 |
[23:59] | But one of them tracked us down. | 但他们中有一人找到了我们 |
[25:09] | Papa. Papa. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[25:11] | I should never have taken it. | 我就不该去拿它 |
[25:18] | I should’ve stayed still. | 我就该在原地待着 |
[25:24] | You were a child. | 你当时还是个孩子 |
[25:26] | Okay, um, you’re impulsive, | 好吧 你很冲动 |
[25:28] | but that’s not always a bad thing. | 但那并非总是坏事 |
[25:32] | I think the point of this ridiculous exercise | 我觉得这荒唐的练习的目的 |
[25:37] | is to forgive yourself for it. | 就是原谅自己 |
[25:40] | Jiaying! Jiaying! | 嘉颖 |
[25:52] | Jiaying! | 嘉颖 |
[25:54] | – What’s wrong? – It’s Kora. | -怎么了 -是柯拉 |
[25:58] | Our visitor, | 我们的访客 |
[25:58] | did you find out how her gift was suppressed? | 你查明她的异能是怎么被抑制的了吗 |
[26:01] | It doesn’t seem to be any kind of substance. | 似乎并非是物质所致 |
[26:03] | Then it was all for nothing? | 那都白费了 |
[26:05] | – We’ll find another way. – It’s too late. | -我们会另想办法的 -太迟了 |
[26:08] | There’s only ever been one solution to this problem. | 这个问题从来都只有一个解决办法 |
[26:25] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[26:31] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[26:33] | Kora did this herself. | 这是柯拉做的 |
[26:37] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[26:39] | Ever since she went through the mist, | 自从她穿越了迷雾 |
[26:41] | she’s been unable to control her gift. | 她就无法控制自己的异能 |
[26:43] | Holding in all that energy causes her intense pain. | 压制那么多能量让她万分痛苦 |
[26:46] | She’s nearly destroyed Afterlife a dozen times. | 她曾十几次差点毁了来世 |
[26:49] | That’s why we were so eager to help Elena. | 所以我们才急于帮助埃琳娜 |
[26:51] | If there were a way to take away someone’s gift, | 如果有办法夺走一个人的异能 |
[26:53] | we had to know. | 我们必须知道 |
[26:54] | So you could take away Kora’s. | 你们好夺走柯拉的 |
[26:56] | It’s better than the alternative. | 总比另一个结局好 |
[27:00] | Not everyone here believes she’s worth saving. | 这里不是所有人都认为她值得被拯救 |
[27:12] | If she’s capable of this, she isn’t. | 如果她能做出这种事 她就不值得 |
[27:19] | And now she has his gun. | 她还拿了他的枪 |
[27:21] | You think she plans to use it for something good? | 你觉得她是打算用来做好事吗 |
[27:22] | She’s afraid of what you’ll do to her, Li. | 她害怕你会对她做什么 李 |
[27:25] | No. | 不 |
[27:27] | That’s not what she’s afraid of. | 她不是怕那个 |
[28:03] | Kora, you don’t have to die today. | 柯拉 你今天不用死 |
[28:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:17] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[28:19] | And — And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[28:20] | I was actually supposed to die, too. | 我其实本来也该死的 |
[28:24] | No, I-I — I didn’t — | 不 我不… |
[28:25] | You’re just on a walk with your gun, right? | 你只是带着枪出来散步的吗 |
[28:29] | No, no, you and me, | 不 你和我 |
[28:30] | our — our fates were written in the stars. | 我们的命运早已注定 |
[28:35] | But I’m here to tell you that I found an escape hatch. | 但我是来告诉你 我找到了逃生口 |
[28:40] | Do you wanna come along? | 你想一起来吗 |
[28:42] | How’d you know I was gonna be out here? | 你怎么知道我会在这里 |
[28:44] | That I was gonna do that? | 我会那么做 |
[28:45] | Fancy trick, right? | 厉害的魔术 是吧 |
[28:46] | I-I-I have my new friend Sibyl to thank for that. | 这还得感谢我的新朋友 茜玻 |
[28:49] | She’s not much of a dancer, | 她不怎么会跳舞 |
[28:51] | but she does have this knack | 但她有个本事 |
[28:52] | for seeing just how everything’s gonna play out. | 能看到一切会如何发展 |
[28:58] | What would you call this place? | 你会如何称呼这里 |
[29:01] | A commune, a…A cult? | 公社吗 邪教吗 |
[29:04] | Or — Or is it a prison? | 还是监狱 |
[29:07] | It’s my home. | 是我家 |
[29:10] | They really did a number on you. | 他们对你的洗脑好彻底 |
[29:14] | They tell you you belong | 他们说你属于这里 |
[29:15] | so that they get you to follow their rules. | 好让你遵守他们的规则 |
[29:18] | And — And you are above that now. | 但你现在高于那规则了 |
[29:19] | You — You are too powerful for that. | 你强于它了 |
[29:22] | I’m not powerful. | 我不强大 |
[29:24] | I’m deadly. I can’t control my gift. | 我是致命 我控制不了我的异能 |
[29:25] | Who says you have to? | 谁说你非要控制了 |
[29:28] | Let it out. | 释放它吧 |
[29:30] | There is no feeling like it. | 没有比那更妙的感觉 |
[29:40] | My friends and I are about to go make some chaos. | 我和我的朋友们要去制造点混乱 |
[29:44] | I really want you to come with us | 我真的希望你跟我们来 |
[29:48] | and never feel trapped again. | 你再不用觉得被困了 |
[29:52] | All you have to do is say yes. | 你只需要答应 |
[30:11] | Your powers? | 你的异能怎么样了 |
[30:12] | I tried. Still nothing. | 我试了 还是不行 |
[30:15] | Then take this. | 那拿着这个 |
[30:16] | We’re under attack. | 我们遭到攻击了 |
[30:20] | And we’re running out of time. | 而且我们要没时间了 |
[30:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:39] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[30:41] | I don’t know if you’ll ever get this… | 不知道你是否能收到 |
[30:44] | but the mission hasn’t exactly gone as planned. | 但任务并未能尽如计划 |
[30:48] | I’m not sure why we lost contact | 我不知道为何我从 |
[30:49] | when I rescued the team from Izel’s temple, | 艾泽尔的神殿救出团队后我们就失联了 |
[30:52] | but…the drive is malfunctioning, | 但驱动器出了故障 |
[30:55] | and we may have to abandon the Zephyr in 1983. | 我们可能要把和风丢在1983年了 |
[30:59] | Yo-Yo might be able to fix it, but if not… | 悠悠球或许能修复它 但如果不行 |
[31:06] | It won’t be easy, | 这不会容易 |
[31:09] | but I know we’ll find some way to be together again. | 但我知道我们肯定能想到办法重聚 |
[31:13] | Time, space — | 时间 空间 |
[31:18] | it’s never stopped us before. | 从未阻止过我们 |
[31:28] | And I won’t stop trying. | 我绝不会放弃努力 |
[31:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:43] | May and Yo-Yo are gonna be back in a minute, | 梅和悠悠球一分钟后就要回来了 |
[31:45] | so we’re all gathering in Command. | 我们都集中在指挥室了 |
[32:05] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[32:06] | Gordon, are you all right? | 戈登 你没事吧 |
[32:07] | There’s too many of them. | 他们来人太多 |
[32:09] | – Where did they come from? – I don’t know. | -他们哪来的 -我不知道 |
[32:10] | But they’re taking people prisoner. What do we do? | 但他们在抓人 我们怎么办 |
[32:14] | That can’t be Daisy. | 那不可能是黛西 |
[32:19] | Well, you’ve been no help. | 你真没用 |
[32:22] | Kora, get away from him! | 柯拉 离他远点 |
[32:27] | Jiaying, right? | 嘉颖 是吧 |
[32:32] | You’ve put Kora through enough. | 你让柯拉受尽了折磨 |
[32:34] | Kora… | 柯拉 |
[32:36] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:39] | I’ve holding it in for so long… | 我一直在克制自己 |
[32:42] | I’ve trying to beg it in what you wanted — | 努力迎合你的意愿 |
[32:44] | to be something I’m not. | 成为我不是的人 |
[32:46] | I only wanted what was best for you, | 我做的一切都是为你好 |
[32:49] | to help you. | 为了帮你 |
[32:50] | You turned on me. | 你背叛了我 |
[32:52] | Like, since that day, | 自那天之后 |
[32:55] | there’s only fear in your eyes. | 你眼中只有恐惧 |
[32:56] | You don’t see anything but a threat. | 你看到的只有威胁 |
[32:58] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[32:59] | No. I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[33:01] | I’ve always loved you no matter what — | 我一直都爱你 不论发生什么 |
[33:03] | You were gonna let him put a knife through my heart! | 你本打算让他一刀捅穿我的心 |
[33:05] | Never! | 绝不会的 |
[33:07] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[33:08] | Sweetheart, remember when I would read you stories | 亲爱的 记得我给你读故事 |
[33:11] | till you fell asleep? | 直到你入睡吗 |
[33:12] | What would I always say at the beginning? | 我在一开始都会怎么说 |
[33:14] | I’m not a child anymore. | 我不是孩子了 |
[33:16] | I’d say, “Some stories have witches | 我会说”有些故事里有女巫 |
[33:19] | and dragons and bad men, | 恶龙和坏人 |
[33:21] | and I will always protect you from all of it.” | 我会永远保护你不被他们伤害” |
[33:27] | You didn’t protect me. | 你没有保护我 |
[33:32] | You protected the world from me. | 你只想为这世界防着我 |
[33:39] | Nathaniel’s right. | 纳撒尼尔是对的 |
[33:41] | This is a prison, | 这是座监狱 |
[33:41] | and I finally found my way out. | 我总算找到了出路 |
[33:44] | Thatagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[33:49] | I’m sorry. She’s beyond help. | 对不起 她已经没救了 |
[33:50] | Li, no, stop! | 李 不 住手 |
[34:07] | Kora. | 柯拉 |
[34:10] | Please stop! | 住手吧 |
[34:13] | Come on! | 快走 |
[34:15] | Get us out of here! Now! | 带我们离开 快 |
[34:21] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点 来 |
[34:23] | You can come with us. | 你们可以跟我们走 |
[34:25] | But I can’t guarantee that it’ll be any safer. | 但我不能保证这样就更安全 |
[34:27] | I can’t leave my people behind to die. | 我不能丢下我的族人等死 |
[34:30] | My daughter is still out there. | 我女儿还在那里 |
[34:32] | She made her choice, | 她已做出了选择 |
[34:34] | but that man with her — Nathaniel — | 但跟她在一起的那男人 纳撒尼尔 |
[34:35] | he’s our enemy, too. | 他也是我们的敌人 |
[34:36] | We won’t let you fight this battle alone. | 我们不会让你孤军奋战的 |
[34:39] | We’ll send coordinates to that watch | 我们可以跟你碰面时 |
[34:40] | when we’re ready to meet. | 会给那表发坐标 |
[34:41] | You should find someplace to hide until then. | 在此之前 你们找地方躲起来吧 |
[34:44] | There are a few places we could try. | 我们可以去几个地方试试 |
[34:45] | I’m sorry you didn’t find what you were looking for here. | 很遗憾你没在这里找到你想要的东西 |
[34:52] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:58] | It’s gonna be close. | 要很赶了 |
[35:06] | Still no sign of the Quinjet. | 还是不见昆式战斗机 |
[35:08] | Come on, Yo-Yo. | 拜托 悠悠球 |
[35:09] | What if she shows up and she — she didn’t get her power back? | 如果她回来了 但她没能恢复异能呢 |
[35:13] | Then we lose the Zephyr. | 那我们就要失去和风 |
[35:14] | And with only 46 seconds in the next window, | 距下次跳跃只有46秒了 |
[35:16] | there may not even be time to dock and evacuate. | 我们恐怕都没时间对接撤离了 |
[35:19] | The intervals will only get shorter after that. | 之后的间隔只会越来越短 |
[35:22] | We are mere moments away from catastrophic failure. | 灾难性毁灭近在眼前 |
[35:27] | Well, that’s very comforting. Thank you, Enoch. | 真让人安心 谢谢 伊诺克 |
[35:31] | Parachutes are ready to go. | 降落伞已就绪 |
[35:37] | Abandon ship. | 弃船 |
[35:46] | Are we even in the right place? | 我们来对地方了吗 |
[35:47] | I don’t see them anywhere. | 我看不到他们 |
[35:49] | Give it a minute. | 等一下的 |
[35:51] | We’re a jump late, | 我们晚了一跳 |
[35:52] | but we should still have enough time | 但我们应该还有时间 |
[35:53] | to dock with the Zephyr in the next window. | 在下个窗口内跟和风对接 |
[35:57] | We should? | 我们该对接吗 |
[35:57] | If I can land us on the first pass. | 如果我一遍就能对接成功的话 |
[36:02] | We’re still gonna lose our time machine | 我们还是会失去时间机器 |
[36:03] | because I’m not about to save the day like everyone hoped. | 因为我不能像大家期望的那样挽救大局 |
[36:06] | Yo-Yo, it was never all on you. | 悠悠球 从来都不是全靠你 |
[36:09] | The team could’ve found another solution in the last two days. | 团队这两天里可能找到了别的办法 |
[36:13] | May, they’ve only had 20 minutes. | 梅 他们只有20分钟 |
[36:16] | Damn it. Right. | 该死 对哦 |
[36:24] | One shot. | 一次机会 |
[36:41] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[36:43] | Yo-Yo. Tell me some good news. | 悠悠球 给我好消息 |
[36:45] | Tell me you can get us out of this mess. | 告诉我你能帮我们摆脱麻烦 |
[36:48] | It didn’t work. | 没成功 |
[36:53] | Alright. We knew it was a long shot. | 我们本就知道希望渺茫 |
[36:55] | Mack, I’m so sorry. | 迈克 真对不起 |
[36:56] | No, you did what you could. | 不 你尽力了 |
[36:57] | Everyone, get to the Quinjet now. | 所有人 上昆式战斗机 |
[37:07] | May, be ready to get us out of here. | 梅 准备带我们离开 |
[37:09] | It’s gonna be damn close, but I’ll try. | 会很悬的 但我尽力 |
[37:16] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[37:18] | It is… if it’s all in my head. | 是怪我 如果真的只是心理问题 |
[37:22] | Yo-Yo, all this guilt you’re feeling, it’s not going — | 悠悠球 你的这些愧疚感不会… |
[37:25] | I could accept it when it was some alien poison. | 如果是因为外星毒素我还能接受 |
[37:27] | But now? | 但现在 |
[37:28] | I’m never gonna get my powers back. | 我再别想恢复异能了 |
[37:30] | You’ll bounce back. Always have. | 你会恢复的 你总能恢复 |
[37:33] | Maybe I’m not supposed…to. | 或许我不该恢复 |
[37:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:39] | I don’t have to bounce back. | 我不非得回来 |
[38:16] | We stopped jumping. | 我们不再跳了 |
[38:32] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[38:39] | Wait, you — you didn’t bounce back. | 等等 你没回原位 |
[38:41] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[38:43] | I think I’ve always been able to. | 我想我一直能做到 |
[38:45] | I was just holding myself back. | 我只是一直在克制自己 |
[38:48] | Afterlife was the right call, then. | 看来去来世去对了 |
[38:50] | I’m glad it worked out. | 很高兴还是成功了 |
[38:53] | For us, maybe. | 对于我们或许吧 |
[39:26] | Your new body still hasn’t fully charged, | 你的新身体还没充好电 |
[39:28] | so you’ll need to power down for a few hours. | 你得关机几小时 |
[39:31] | Think of it like a nap. | 当做是睡觉吧 |
[39:33] | Sure it is. | 行吧 |
[39:37] | At least let me. | 至少让我来 |
[39:39] | Here. | 给 |
[39:57] | So, what do you think? Can this thing get us home? | 你怎么想 这玩意能带我们回家吗 |
[40:00] | I am guardedly optimistic. | 我持谨慎乐观态度 |
[40:05] | Okay, I’ll take that. | 好吧 我接受 |
[40:08] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[40:09] | there’s a lot of stuff that I’m gonna really miss about the ’80s. | 我会想念很多80年代的东西 |
[40:15] | Do you play the drums, by any chance? | 对了 你打鼓吗 |
[40:17] | I can keep tempo. | 我会打拍子 |
[40:22] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等等 这是怎么了 |
[40:26] | It didn’t work. | 没成功 |
[40:41] | This just feels right, don’t you think? | 这感觉很对 是不是 |
[40:45] | You here, them there. | 你在这里 他们在那里 |
[40:47] | Everybody finally knowing their place. | 所有人终于知道自己的位置了 |
[40:50] | What are you gonna do to them? | 你要对他们做什么 |
[40:52] | Let’s call it a redistribution of wealth. | 就称之为财富的重分配吧 |
[40:56] | Take stabby here — | 比如刀刀 |
[40:58] | did he ever do anything | 他做过任何 |
[41:01] | to deserve that power of his? | 配得上自己异能的事吗 |
[41:05] | No. | 没有 |
[41:06] | Just following an ancient set of ancient practices. | 只是遵从一系列古老的操作 |
[41:11] | You know, all these rules — | 这些规则 |
[41:12] | who’s given a gift, who’s given nothing. | 谁获得天赋 谁什么都得不到 |
[41:15] | Who lives, who dies. | 谁生 谁死 |
[41:17] | It’s all written in the stars. | 都是注定的 |
[41:20] | I feel like we should shake things up. | 我觉得我们该改变下现状 |
[41:23] | Give the world a little something new. | 给世界带来点新气象 |
[41:28] | And what’s that? | 什么气象 |
[41:30] | Anarchy. | 混乱 |