时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I’ve been waiting. | 我等了很久了 |
[00:04] | I wanted to come with you, meet my sister. | 我本就想跟你走 去见见我妹妹 |
[00:07] | You know, Sibyl told me all about her — | 茜玻跟我说了她很多事 |
[00:11] | John Garrett’s here with Nathaniel, | 约翰·加勒特跟纳撒尼尔一起来了 |
[00:12] | and they have Gordon’s powers. | 他们还夺取了戈登的异能 |
[00:14] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[00:18] | If he’s not here for Jiaying, what’s he after? | 如果他不是为了嘉颖而来 那是为什么 |
[00:20] | Sousa, shoot him! | 苏萨 开枪 |
[00:24] | They took Simmons. | 他们带走了西蒙斯 |
[00:25] | May, where are we going? | 梅 我们去哪 |
[00:26] | We’re not going anywhere. You are. | 我们哪里也没去 是你自己 |
[00:28] | The Zephyr’s been hijacked. | 和风被挟持了 |
[00:29] | Why am I here? | 为什么抓我 |
[00:30] | My pal Sibyl ran the numbers, | 我的朋友茜玻推算了一下 |
[00:32] | and every outcome where we don’t come out on top | 所有我们没能获胜的结局 |
[00:34] | has one thing in common. | 都有一个共同点 |
[00:36] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[00:37] | And now you’re gonna take us to him. | 现在你要带我们去找他 |
[01:10] | What the hell just happened? | 发生了什么啊 |
[01:11] | They disappeared. Dropped off satellite. | 他们消失了 卫星上搜不到了 |
[01:13] | Did they jump? I thought the Time Drive wasn’t working. | 他们跳跃了吗 时间驱动器不是坏了吗 |
[01:15] | – They didn’t jump. – How do you know? | -他们没跳跃 -你怎么知道 |
[01:17] | They didn’t jump. | 他们没跳跃 |
[01:19] | Okay, how do you drop off satellite? | 好吧 那要怎么从卫星上消失 |
[01:21] | Don’t they surround the planet? | 卫星不是环绕地球吗 |
[01:22] | You move above them. | 飞到它们上面去就行 |
[01:26] | Daisy, I can feel your guilt. This isn’t your fault. | 黛西 我能感到你的愧疚 这不怪你 |
[01:29] | I should’ve quaked that psychopath’s bones apart | 我就该趁有机会把那疯子 |
[01:31] | when I had the chance. | 震到粉身碎骨 |
[01:33] | 616 requesting permission to land. | 616号请求准许降落 |
[01:35] | You’re clear, 616. | 可以降落 616号 |
[01:36] | They have Kora. | 他们带回了柯拉 |
[01:38] | Maybe she’ll have answers. | 或许她会有答案 |
[01:41] | We can’t tell her about Jiaying’s death. | 我们不能告诉她嘉颖死了 |
[01:43] | She should know what her boyfriend did. | 她该知道她男朋友做了什么 |
[01:45] | Kora’s not stable. | 柯拉不稳定 |
[01:46] | Hearing that her mother died might set her off. | 听到母亲死亡的消息可能会让她失控 |
[01:48] | If she’s a bomb, then what’s the plan if she explodes? | 如果她是炸弹 那她要是爆炸了我们怎么办 |
[01:50] | Leave that to me. | 交给我吧 |
[01:51] | I won’t make the same mistake I made with Nathaniel. | 我不会犯对纳撒尼尔那样的错误 |
[02:05] | The potential Inhumans are safe. | 未转化异人们都很安全 |
[02:07] | We dropped them at a hospital, | 我们送他们去了家医院 |
[02:08] | made sure they’re being taken care of. | 确保他们得到了照顾 |
[02:10] | You must be Daisy — | 你就是黛西吧 |
[02:13] | Where did they take Simmons? | 他们把西蒙斯带去哪了 |
[02:16] | – Daisy, that’s enough! – Not until she talks! | -黛西 够了 -她说了才算够 |
[02:19] | Put her down, Agent Johnson! That’s an order. | 把她放下 约翰逊特工 这是命令 |
[02:31] | Look, there’s no reason to hurt each other. | 我们不必伤害彼此 |
[02:34] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[02:37] | How, exactly? | 是吗 怎么帮 |
[02:38] | Save lives, of course. | 当然是拯救生命 |
[02:44] | I want to be an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我想成为神盾局特工 |
[03:08] | 50,000 miles above Earth and rising, sir. | 离地五万英里 还在上升 长官 |
[03:10] | Should be a killer view. | 风景肯定很棒 |
[03:13] | And lay off the “sir.” | 不用喊我”长官” |
[03:15] | We’re trying to make it so no one has to call anyone “sir” ever again. | 我们想让任何人都不用喊谁”长官”了 |
[03:20] | Send the signal. | 发送信号吧 |
[03:21] | S.H.I.E.L.D. can’t follow us? | 神盾局不能追踪我们吗 |
[03:22] | Not at this range. | 追踪不到这个范围 |
[03:26] | We’re all alone up here. | 这里只有我们了 |
[03:37] | Just like Nakatomi Plaza. | 就像在中富广场 |
[03:51] | Yipee-ki-yay? | 太操蛋了 |
[04:02] | I’m staying posted right here. | 我会守在这里 |
[04:04] | Who knows what other powers they stole. | 谁知道他们还偷了什么异能 |
[04:06] | And with Garrett being able to teleport… | 加勒特还能瞬移 |
[04:08] | When we confronted the older Gordon, | 我们遇到老一些的戈登时 |
[04:09] | Fitz designed a device to trap him in a room. | 菲兹设计了一种装置把他困在了一个房间里 |
[04:12] | Now, if we can find Fitz’s specs on this hard drive, | 如果我们能在这个硬盘上找到菲兹的设计图纸 |
[04:15] | we should be able to rig something up. | 就应该能把那东西做出来 |
[04:17] | Until then, | 在此之前 |
[04:19] | I’m your new babysitter. | 我是你们的新保姆了 |
[04:24] | We know that there’s some strategy at play here | 我们知道他们有某种策略 |
[04:27] | because Sibyl’s been predicting our every move. | 因为茜玻一直在预测我们的一举一动 |
[04:30] | Exactly. These guys put up a fight, but Kora… | 没错 他们都奋力反抗 但柯拉 |
[04:33] | That was too easy, I know. | 太轻松了 我知道 |
[04:35] | But now she’s selling us this story of compliance. | 但她现在想让我们相信她甘愿服从 |
[04:39] | We may be predictable, | 我们虽然好猜 |
[04:42] | but so is the enemy, | 但敌人也好猜 |
[04:44] | because they’re always planning to ruin our day. | 因为他们总在谋划怎么给我们找麻烦 |
[04:47] | S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 加入神盾局 |
[04:49] | I’m a perfect candidate, | 我是完美候选人 |
[04:51] | with the perfect instrument to save lives. | 有拯救生命的完美工具 |
[04:53] | Didn’t seem like it was your priority | 你袭击李时 |
[04:55] | when you were attacking Li. | 救命似乎并非你的首选 |
[04:56] | I killed him…to be clear. | 我是杀了他 但要澄清 |
[04:59] | During his last-ditch effort to do the same to me. | 那是在他最后一次试图杀我的时候 |
[05:01] | How do we know that’s not Malick’s plan with Simmons? | 我们怎么知道马利克不是也想杀西蒙斯 |
[05:04] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[05:05] | Out of reach. | 你们找不到 |
[05:06] | But our goal is to reduce suffering, believe me. | 但我们的目标是减少痛苦 相信我 |
[05:09] | I’ve suffered plenty at his hands. | 我在他手上受了不少苦 |
[05:12] | What do you mean “instrument”? | 你说的”工具”是什么意思 |
[05:13] | Knowledge of history yet to be written. | 对尚未书写的历史的了解 |
[05:16] | Lives have already been spared with it. | 已经有生命因此免遭死亡 |
[05:17] | My own. Agent Daniel Sousa. | 我 丹尼尔·苏萨特工 |
[05:20] | Those two soldiers you just locked in a cell. | 你们刚刚关进囚室的那俩士兵 |
[05:22] | Not all lives were saved. | 不是所有生命都得救了 |
[05:28] | Some were taken. | 有些人被杀了 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry about your parents. | 你父母的事我很遗憾 |
[05:32] | They didn’t deserve to die. | 他们不该死 |
[05:33] | But it’s also the proof you needed. | 但那也是你们所需的证据 |
[05:37] | Proof? | 证据 |
[05:41] | You must realize it by now. | 你们现在该明白了吧 |
[05:44] | Proof that this is a new timeline. | 那证明了这是新的时间线 |
[05:47] | He gets it. | 他懂了 |
[05:48] | That old one that you were fighting to preserve | 你们在奋力保护的旧时间线 |
[05:50] | is long gone. | 早已不在 |
[05:52] | Director, you still remember growing up with your parents. | 局长 你还记得在父母身边长大 |
[05:55] | Daisy grew up without a sister because I died alone weeks ago. | 黛西从小没有姐姐 因为我一周前孤独死去了 |
[06:00] | Yet here we are. | 但我们还在这里 |
[06:01] | We have much more definitive proof than that. | 我们还有更确凿的证据 |
[06:04] | It’s a brand-new day. | 这是新的一天 |
[06:06] | Why not let S.H.I.E.L.D. make this universe | 为什么不让神盾局把这个宇宙 |
[06:07] | the best it can be? | 打造成最好的呢 |
[06:09] | And how do you plan on doing that? | 你打算怎么做到 |
[06:11] | Killing. | 杀戮 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I’m not sure you understand | 你恐怕不太理解 |
[06:15] | the S.H.I.E.L.D. motto here, lady. | 神盾局的价值观 女士 |
[06:17] | It’s not your motto, it’s your method. | 不是价值观的问题 是方法 |
[06:20] | Do you want me to list the people you’ve chosen to kill | 要我列出那些你们为了保护他人而选择 |
[06:22] | to protect others? | 杀掉的人吗 |
[06:23] | There’s no need. | 不必 |
[06:25] | We’ve all made hard choices. | 我们都做过艰难选择 |
[06:27] | Then another list, of easy choices. | 那我就列一些简单选择吧 |
[06:31] | 30 names we can kill right now | 30个我们现在杀掉 |
[06:33] | to save thousands of innocent lives. | 就能拯救千万无辜者的人 |
[06:35] | It sounds like Project Insight with a fancy new bow on it. | 感觉像是打了漂亮新蝴蝶结的洞察计划 |
[06:38] | These are names you know — history knows — | 这都是你们知道的名字 历史熟知的 |
[06:41] | committed unspeakable acts. | 他们犯下了滔天罪行 |
[06:44] | We’re not a death squad. | 我们不是行刑队 |
[06:46] | Well, Sibyl predicted you’d say that. | 茜玻猜到你会那么说 |
[06:49] | And that Daisy would say — | 而黛西会说 |
[06:50] | Let me talk to my sister alone. | 让我跟我姐姐单独谈谈 |
[06:58] | I’d like nothing more. | 我很乐意 |
[07:12] | Why are you really here? | 你究竟为什么来这里 |
[07:14] | – I thought I just explained– – We’re not morons. | -我不是解释了… -我们不傻 |
[07:16] | Despite whatever Nathaniel has told you. | 不管纳撒尼尔怎么跟你说的 |
[07:18] | Nathaniel thinks S.H.I.E.L.D. | 纳撒尼尔认为神盾局 |
[07:19] | is another institution hell-bent on control. | 也是个一心想控制世界的机构 |
[07:22] | And maybe in an old timeline it was, but… | 或许在旧时间线里它是 但是 |
[07:25] | I believe there’s a chance we could work together. | 我认为我们或许可以合作 |
[07:27] | What makes you think that we would ever — | 你怎么会觉得我们会… |
[07:28] | You. | 你 |
[07:36] | I’ve always wanted a sibling, | 我一直想要弟弟妹妹 |
[07:39] | and we have the same blood. | 我们流着同样的血脉 |
[07:42] | You believe in S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你相信神盾局 |
[07:44] | There must be a reason. | 这肯定有原因的 |
[08:04] | You grew up in Afterlife. | 你在来世长大 |
[08:08] | I wasn’t aware I was confined. | 我不知道我被禁锢了 |
[08:13] | I thought I had a happy childhood. | 我本以为自己有幸福的童年 |
[08:16] | Didn’t you? | 难道不是吗 |
[08:18] | Every child loves her mother. | 每个孩子都爱自己的母亲 |
[08:21] | Not every mother loves her back. | 但不是每个母亲都爱自己的孩子 |
[08:26] | I’m sorry you didn’t get that. | 我很遗憾你没得到母爱 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry you threw it away. | 我很遗憾你就那么丢弃了它 |
[08:33] | I just want to spend time together, to talk. | 我只是想跟你共处 谈谈 |
[08:38] | With you and me on the same page, | 如果你我能达成一致 |
[08:42] | we can do anything. | 我们就能所向披靡 |
[08:45] | What, like a– like a sister superhero squad? | 怎么 像个姐妹超级英雄小队吗 |
[08:50] | Sibyl said there is no future | 茜玻说在任何未来里 |
[08:53] | where Daisy Johnson lets her sister fight alone. | 黛西·约翰逊都不会让姐姐单独作战 |
[09:02] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[09:30] | I like to think about the first law of thermodynamics… | 我总想到热力学第一定律 |
[09:35] | That no energy in the universe is created — | 宇宙中的能量不会被制造出来 |
[09:37] | – And none is destroyed. – And none is destroyed. | -也不会被消灭 -也不会被消灭 |
[09:42] | That means that every bit of energy inside us, | 这意味着我们体内蕴含的所有能量 |
[09:44] | every particle, | 每一个粒子 |
[09:46] | will go on to be a part of something else — | 都会成为别的事物的一部分 |
[09:51] | As much as I would love to watch you leave Fitz catatonic, | 虽然我很想看到你让菲兹落下紧张症 |
[09:55] | I need you to show me where he is now. | 我需要你给我看他现在在哪 |
[09:59] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[10:03] | I’m here. | 我就在这儿 |
[10:05] | Together. We’re — | 我们在一起… |
[10:06] | Professional, and matter of fact, | 一起工作 这是不假 |
[10:07] | and there’s this chasm in the middle of the room | 但房间里却有一道大裂缝 |
[10:09] | of all these things of — | 因为发生的一切 |
[10:12] | I’m supposed to be able to see whatever memory I want. | 我应该能看到我想要的记忆 |
[10:15] | You are blocking me. | 你在阻挡我 |
[10:17] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[10:18] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[10:20] | Maybe it’s you. | 或许是你 |
[10:22] | Maybe you’re not equipped to — | 或许你没能力… |
[10:26] | Tell me how. | 告诉我你怎么做到的 |
[10:42] | John, bring in the grandson. | 约翰 把外孙带过来 |
[10:44] | Deke? He’s here? | 迪克 他在这里 |
[10:46] | And trying to play hero. | 还想逞英雄来着 |
[10:47] | He doesn’t know anything, please, you can’t — | 他什么都不知道 求你 别… |
[10:55] | Nana. How’s your day been? | 外婆 你今天过得怎么样 |
[11:11] | I was just coming to… | 我正要… |
[11:12] | That’s…different. | 你…换行头了 |
[11:16] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 |
[11:17] | Look, I know that you want to help, believe me, I know. | 我知道你想帮忙 我真的知道 |
[11:20] | But just for once, don’t, okay? | 但这一次就别了 好吗 |
[11:22] | If you’re chasing a lead and you need backup — | 如果你有什么想法 就需要支援 |
[11:23] | I have to do this on my own. | 我必须自己去 |
[11:26] | You know, I learned a long time ago | 我很早就明白了个道理 |
[11:27] | not to let somebody do something stupid on their own. | 别让一个人自己去干傻事 |
[11:32] | You learned that in the Army? | 在军队里学到的吗 |
[11:33] | Brooklyn Scout Troop 87. | 布鲁克林童子军87号军团 |
[11:35] | Boy Scouts. | 童子军 |
[11:36] | We were kinda the bad boys of the Boy Scouts. | 我们算是童子军里的坏小子 |
[11:41] | Have you ever left your post before? | 你以前离过岗吗 |
[11:45] | Like snuck off the base and, I don’t know, | 比如溜出基地 然后… |
[11:47] | played pool and got drunk? | 打台球 买醉 |
[11:50] | You think I’m the kind of person that would do that? | 你觉得我是那种人吗 |
[11:54] | Then this’ll be your first time. | 那这就是你第一次了 |
[11:56] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[12:02] | May said this ship can’t travel far in space. | 梅说这架飞机在太空里走不太远 |
[12:04] | It can’t. | 是的 |
[12:05] | Sibyl’s whole plan is based on her projections. | 茜玻的计划都是基于她的预测 |
[12:08] | So the only way to get ahead is to act unpredictably. | 所以想要抢占先机 就得做出难料的行为 |
[12:11] | Do things against our nature, which, for you — | 做有违我们本性的事 对于你来说… |
[12:14] | – Is leaving my post. – And you? | -就是离岗 -你呢 |
[12:16] | Sibyl dropped Kora in my lap | 茜玻把柯拉丢给我 |
[12:18] | because they knew I’d want to save her. | 因为他们知道我会想救她 |
[12:19] | The thing is, I already have a sister to save. | 问题是 我已经有一个要去救的姐妹了 |
[12:24] | Her name is Jemma Simmons. | 她叫珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[12:28] | Won’t we use all the fuel getting out of the atmosphere? | 冲出大气层不会耗尽燃料吗 |
[12:30] | Well, almost. | 会几乎耗尽 |
[12:32] | We’ll find Z1’s location, | 我们找到和风1号的位置 |
[12:34] | we’ll aim for it, | 瞄准它 |
[12:35] | we’ll burn the rest of our fuel and float. | 燃尽剩余的燃料 然后漂浮 |
[12:39] | So it’s a 100,000-mile Hail Mary? | 所以是10万英里的殊死一搏了 |
[12:43] | As long as you know what you’re doing. | 只要你心里有数就好 |
[12:51] | You have flown this thing before, right? | 你飞过这玩意吧 |
[12:53] | A few times? | 飞过几次 |
[12:56] | A time? | 一次 |
[12:58] | It’s your last chance to stay behind. | 这是你留下的最后机会了 |
[13:05] | Without fail. | 屡试不爽 |
[13:07] | What? You said you’ve done this zero times. | 怎么 你说你从未做过这个 |
[13:09] | I mean, everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. has flown a Quinjet. | 神盾局的人都飞过昆式战斗机 |
[13:11] | Literally everyone. | 真的是每个人都飞过 |
[13:12] | I hear take-off is a piece of cake. | 听说起飞是小菜一碟 |
[13:16] | Then how are you gonna get the hangar doors open | 那没有局长的授权你要怎么 |
[13:19] | without Director authorization? | 打开机库门 |
[13:26] | This is the only way to bring back Deke and Simmons. | 这是找回迪克和西蒙斯的唯一办法 |
[13:28] | By stealing the Quinjet? | 偷一架昆式战斗机吗 |
[13:29] | Abandoning your sister? | 抛下你姐姐吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[13:32] | Well, yes, actually. Exactly that. | 其实 是的 没错 |
[13:35] | If we’re gonna beat Sibyl, we– we have to be unpredictable. | 如果我们想打败茜玻 我们得做出难以预料的事 |
[13:37] | – We can’t– – We can’t play by her rules. | -我们不能… -我们不能按她的规则来 |
[13:45] | How’s this for unpredictable? | 这够难以预测了吧 |
[13:48] | Authorization granted. | 授权已批 |
[13:53] | Now give me that seat before I change my mind. | 把座位让给我 免得我改主意 |
[14:22] | First Simmons and Deke. Now Mack and Daisy. | 先是西蒙斯和迪克 现在又是迈克和黛西 |
[14:27] | They’re heading to space– | 他们去太空了 |
[14:33] | This isn’t smart. | 这可不聪明 |
[14:35] | – I don’t like it. – I do. | -我不喜欢 -我喜欢 |
[14:37] | If you’re trying to beat a super-computing oracle, | 如果你想打败一个有超级计算能力的神谕 |
[14:39] | you have to go against the flow. | 你就得逆流而上 |
[14:41] | Shake things up. | 做出改变 |
[14:43] | Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. going rogue… | 神盾局局长乱来 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I’ve seen that happen before. | 这我见识过 |
[14:50] | It’s up to us to predict her next move. | 得靠我们来预测她的下一步了 |
[14:53] | What were you feeling off her… | 你刚刚从她身上感应到了什么 |
[14:55] | you know, aura or whatever? | 气场之类的 |
[14:57] | She seemed sincere. | 她似乎是真诚的 |
[14:58] | Her rage was tamped down. | 她的愤怒平静了些 |
[15:00] | Why don’t you take a run at her, | 你来审审她吧 |
[15:02] | see what else comes to the surface? | 看还有什么情绪冒出来 |
[15:08] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[15:09] | It’s okay, Jemma, he’s got nothing — | 没事 珍玛 他伤不了我 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | That was something, but I’m okay. | 那是有点疼 但我没事 |
[15:18] | He’ll tire out eventually. | 他最终会累的 |
[15:19] | Someone’s got a mouth on him. | 某人嘴巴挺贱 |
[15:21] | Physical pain won’t break you, congratulations. | 肢体痛苦无法击破你 恭喜 |
[15:25] | Now let’s try the emotional variety. | 我们来试试情感痛苦吧 |
[15:27] | That’s usually a little harder to tolerate. | 那一般更难招架 |
[15:30] | What if I crack her skull, put her in a coma, | 要不我震碎她的脑壳 让她陷入昏迷 |
[15:34] | and then go fishing around in her brain? | 然后去她脑子里打探一番 |
[15:37] | – Stop! – How is she blocking me from Fitz?! | -住手 -她怎么阻挡我找到菲兹的 |
[15:45] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[15:46] | If you think that you can — | 如果你以为你能… |
[15:48] | No. | 不 |
[15:49] | That’s for my old man. | 那是为我老爸 |
[15:54] | Find a way to get whatever that is out of her head. | 想办法把她脑袋里的不管那是什么弄出来 |
[16:12] | Guys, my stomach feels… | 各位 我的胃有点… |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Now that we’re out of the atmosphere, | 我们已经出了大气层 |
[16:33] | we should be able to lock on to the Zephyr. | 现在应该能锁定和风了 |
[16:36] | My goodness. | 天啊 |
[16:42] | It’s really something, huh? | 真是奇景 是吧 |
[16:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:49] | Better strap in there, buddy. | 系好安全带吧 伙计 |
[16:51] | This next part’s gonna be tricky. | 接下来这部分要难了 |
[16:52] | Seriously, if this isn’t timed out just right, | 说真的 如果时间掐得不好 |
[16:55] | we will freeze to death in the dark void of space. | 我们会在深邃黑暗的太空里冻死 |
[16:57] | So, buckle up, Danny Boy. | 系好安全带 丹尼小子 |
[17:03] | Triangulating burn path to Z1. | 三角定位前往和风1号的燃烧路径 |
[17:06] | Executing controlled burn in 3, 2, 1. | 执行受控燃烧 倒计时3 2 1 |
[17:24] | Where’s Daisy? | 黛西在哪 |
[17:26] | Places to go, people to see. | 有地方要去 有人要见 |
[17:28] | Well, I want to talk to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[17:31] | I can feel your disappointment, | 我能感觉到你的失望 |
[17:33] | but I was hoping that you and I | 但我希望我们 |
[17:34] | could get to know each other — | 可以彼此了解一下 |
[17:35] | I already know you. | 我已经了解你了 |
[17:37] | The Cavalry. | 铁骑 |
[17:39] | I saw how you handled that poor girl in Bahrain. | 我看到你怎么对付巴林岛那个可怜女孩了 |
[17:41] | She was out of control. | 她失控了 |
[17:43] | I made peace with that a while ago. | 我很早以前就接受了那件事 |
[17:45] | What you did was sickening. She was just a child. | 你的所作所为令人作呕 她只是个孩子 |
[17:47] | Who would have done worse. | 她本可能做更可怕的事 |
[17:49] | Isn’t that what your list is about? | 你的名单不就是为了这个吗 |
[17:50] | She had a power that she couldn’t control. | 她拥有一种她无法控制的异能 |
[17:52] | That wasn’t her fault. | 那不怪她 |
[17:53] | She fed off suffering. | 她吸取他人的痛苦 |
[17:56] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[17:57] | Did you take pleasure in killing? | 你喜欢杀戮吗 |
[17:58] | Li thought I was out of control. | 李以为我失控了 |
[18:00] | You were. I saw it. | 你是失控了 我看到了 |
[18:02] | I was being confined. | 我是被禁锢了 |
[18:04] | Suffocated. I needed out! | 被窒息了 我需要逃离 |
[18:06] | Okay, calm down, show me that you can control your power. | 冷静下来 让我看到你能控制你的异能 |
[18:09] | Or what? Huh? You’ll strangle me?! | 否则呢 你要掐死我吗 |
[18:11] | Kora — | 柯拉 |
[18:12] | You want to see control? | 你想看我控制吗 |
[18:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:37] | She took out the Lighthouse’s power with one punch. | 她一拳就让灯塔断电了 |
[18:44] | And lowered our firewalls… | 还让我们失去了防火墙 |
[18:46] | for Sibyl. | 好让茜玻入侵 |
[19:01] | That’s what Kora was here for… | 那就是柯拉来的目的 |
[19:03] | Sibyl was still in the power grid — | 茜玻还在电力网里 |
[19:05] | Yeah, now she’s back in our computers. | 嗯 她现在回到我们的电脑里了 |
[19:08] | At least she’s just code. | 至少她只是代码 |
[19:09] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那是什么滋味 |
[19:11] | Thirsty, Sibyl? | 渴吗 茜玻 |
[19:14] | “I know only hunger now.” | “我现在只知道饥饿” |
[19:17] | That’s not creepy at all. | 这完全不瘆人呢 |
[19:21] | “You killed my Hunters. Prepare to meet the same –“ | “你杀了我的猎人 准备迎来同样的…” |
[19:24] | You know, maybe don’t recite the messages out loud, | 或许别把她的讯息念出来 |
[19:26] | I can read English, so I’m good. | 我也认识英语 不用麻烦了 |
[19:36] | Can you read the rest of it? | 你能读懂剩下的东西吗 |
[19:39] | You just said you know what it’s like to be code. | 你刚说你了解做代码的滋味 |
[19:47] | I don’t…think so… | 好像不能吧 |
[19:58] | We’re never going home, are we? | 我们回不去家了 是吧 |
[20:04] | You think it’s still out there? | 你觉得它还在吗 |
[20:06] | The O.G. timeline? | 原始时间线 |
[20:08] | I pray it is. But… | 我祈祷它在 但 |
[20:12] | …who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:13] | All right, this should be | 好吧 这下应该 |
[20:16] | everything but the life support and grav systems. | 只剩维生和重力系统了 |
[20:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:26] | We should try to conserve oxygen. | 我们得尽量节省氧气 |
[20:47] | Enoch said this will be the team’s last mission together. | 伊诺克说这将是团队最后一次一起执行任务 |
[20:56] | Even if we survive? | 哪怕我们活下来吗 |
[20:57] | That was my impression, yeah. | 我觉得是这个意思 |
[21:03] | Well, maybe it’s time. | 或许是时候了 |
[21:05] | We’ve had a crazy run. | 我们经历了疯狂的旅程 |
[21:07] | What? | 什么 |
[21:09] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
[21:11] | It’s just — That’s it? Just, “Talk to you later”? That… | 就这样了吗 “回头见” 那… |
[21:16] | Look, we have these things called phones. | 我们还有手机这种物 |
[21:18] | Now, I know — I know you millennials like to use them | 我知道你们千禧一代喜欢用它 |
[21:21] | just for taking pictures of yourselves, | 给自己拍照 |
[21:22] | but in the ’80s, we actually used them to talk to each other. | 但在80年代 我们还用它来跟彼此通话 |
[21:26] | I’m serious. What… | 说真的 怎么… |
[21:28] | We’re not just gonna turn into | 我们不会变成那种 |
[21:31] | the people who used to work together | 以前曾是同事 |
[21:33] | and, you know, “Well, hey, I’m in town,” | 然后”我正好来城里了” |
[21:35] | and, “We used to be close a long time ago.” That’s… | 还有”我们以前关系挺好的” 那… |
[21:39] | Sounds like we might. | 听上去挺有可能 |
[21:42] | Mack… | 迈克 |
[21:44] | The… | 那 |
[21:48] | You guys are my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[21:52] | I don’t know who I am without you guys. | 我不知道没有你们我算什么 |
[21:54] | – Daisy — – No, it’s — | -黛西 -不 |
[21:58] | You know exactly who you are. | 你很清楚你是谁 |
[22:00] | With anyone. | 不管跟谁在一起 |
[22:14] | – What? – Really. Subtle. | -怎么了 -真让人看不出呢 |
[22:17] | – Stop. – Cool. | -别闹 -酷啊 |
[22:20] | In the– In the time loops, we… | 在时间循环里 我们… |
[22:24] | we kind of kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[22:25] | Whatever. He’s a dork. | 随便了 他是个呆子 |
[22:27] | See, that’s messed up, because he doesn’t remember that. | 这太过分了 因为他可不记得 |
[22:31] | Then why are you smiling? | 那你笑什么 |
[22:32] | ‘Cause Yo-Yo owes me $20. | 因为悠悠球欠我20美元 |
[22:39] | It won’t be the same. | 今后会不一样的 |
[22:41] | No, it won’t. | 是啊 |
[22:47] | But… | 但是 |
[22:50] | …that’s okay. | 那也没关系 |
[22:57] | But why won’t this work?! | 这怎么就是不好使 |
[23:00] | I’m the only one who can use the device. | 只有我能用那装置 |
[23:03] | There’s a zero percent probability | 你根本不可能 |
[23:05] | you’ll be able to extract the implant with it. | 用它取出植入物 |
[23:07] | Fitz isn’t coming to save you this time. | 菲兹这次不会来救你了 |
[23:09] | You know that for sure? | 你能确定吗 |
[23:15] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[23:16] | Just used to getting the things I want, I guess. | 就是习惯了要什么得什么吧 |
[23:22] | I’ll climb in your mind with you. | 我要跟你一起爬进你的脑子里 |
[23:26] | Find that little wizard myself. | 亲自找到那小巫师 |
[23:30] | The more you dig, the deeper Fitz will go | 你越是深挖 菲兹就会藏得越深 |
[23:32] | until he’s disappeared completely. | 直到他彻底消失 |
[23:36] | Then the race is on. | 那比赛开始 |
[23:41] | If he moves, kill him. | 如果他动 就杀了他 |
[23:50] | – We must act now. – Yeah, of course. | -我们得马上行动 -当然 |
[23:53] | This will be the hardest thing you have ever done. | 这将是你们做过的最艰难的事 |
[23:56] | Hello, there he is. | 他出现了 |
[23:59] | Now, let’s go deeper. What happened next? | 继续深挖 接下来发生了什么 |
[24:02] | Power’s back up in the rest of the base. | 基地其余部分的电力恢复了 |
[24:04] | Yo-Yo said the prisoners are… | 悠悠球说囚犯都… |
[24:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:07] | Sibyl’s looking for something. | 茜玻在找什么 |
[24:09] | Communication files. | 通讯文件 |
[24:11] | You can read it. | 你是可以读它 |
[24:12] | I’m getting bits and pieces. | 我只能读到零零碎碎 |
[24:14] | I’m trying to slow her down by disrupting the log aggregation, | 我想拖住她 干扰日志聚合 |
[24:17] | and that is literally the first time I’ve heard those words out loud. | 那是我第一次听到这些词被说出来 |
[24:20] | How do you even know what that is? | 你怎么知道那是什么 |
[24:21] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[24:22] | I just… know how it works. | 我就是…知道它的原理 |
[24:25] | But all I can do is slow her down. | 但我只能拖住她 |
[24:26] | The only person who can purge her from the power is — | 唯一能把她彻底清除的人是… |
[24:29] | Kora. | 柯拉 |
[24:32] | She got Sibyl in, so she can get her out. | 是她让茜玻进来的 她也能把她赶出去 |
[24:34] | We got to get her to come around. | 我们得说服她回心转意 |
[24:36] | She’s due for the Coulson talk. | 她该跟科尔森谈谈了 |
[24:39] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[24:41] | That’s your duty now. | 那是你的职责了 |
[24:42] | I’ve got a new superpower I’m very busy with, but so do you. | 我有新的异能要忙 但你也是 |
[24:47] | We’re not who we used to be. | 我们不是以前的自己了 |
[24:50] | But I– I talked to her already, | 但我跟她谈过了 |
[24:51] | and — and — and look how that turned out. | 看看结果如何 |
[24:54] | You were trying to get a rise. | 你之前是想激怒她 |
[24:56] | To see how dangerous she is. | 看她有多危险 |
[24:57] | Now see how good she can be. | 现在看看她能多善良吧 |
[24:59] | Like you did with Yo-Yo. | 就像你对悠悠球那样 |
[25:00] | Like you always did with her sister. | 就像你一直以来对她妹妹那样 |
[25:03] | With me. | 对我那样 |
[25:06] | Brand-new day, right? | 新的一天 是吧 |
[25:39] | God! Okay, okay, okay, you got me. | 天啊 好吧 你抓到我了 |
[25:41] | The automatic locks are — | 自动锁… |
[25:47] | Durant. | 杜兰特 |
[25:48] | You know, S.H.I.E.L.D. killed him once. | 神盾局以前杀过他 |
[25:51] | He tried to cut my throat. | 他想割我的喉咙 |
[25:54] | I was just following orders. | 我只是在听从命令 |
[25:57] | You see? | 看 |
[26:00] | These are the lives Malick is saving, Kora. | 这就是马利克救的人 柯拉 |
[26:03] | Not heroes, hit men. | 不是英雄 只是杀手 |
[26:05] | Who now owe their lives to him. | 他们现在都欠他条命 |
[26:07] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[26:08] | You would prefer we didn’t survive? | 你更希望我们不活下来吗 |
[26:10] | We want you to stop helping Nathaniel | 我们希望你不再帮助纳撒尼尔 |
[26:12] | and the Chronicoms sow chaos. | 和长生人播种混乱 |
[26:15] | They’re tearing us away from a timeline we need to restore. | 他们在把我们带离我们需要恢复的时间线 |
[26:29] | There. | 好了 |
[26:31] | Now we’re a little bit closer to it. | 这下我们离那条时间线近些了 |
[26:33] | Does that feel better? | 开心了吗 |
[26:38] | I can keep pushing the stream | 我可以把时间线往 |
[26:40] | back toward your timeline if you want. | 你们之前的那个上靠 |
[26:42] | Your new friend Sousa would be next. | 但你的新朋友苏萨就是下个遭殃的了 |
[26:44] | Or… | 或者… |
[26:45] | Or we start checking names off your list? | 我们开始干掉你名单上的人吗 |
[26:48] | Not a chance. | 绝不可能 |
[26:49] | What’s the first name? | 第一个名字是谁 |
[26:51] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[26:52] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[26:53] | Let’s hear them. | 听听好了 |
[26:54] | If she’s gonna go kill, | 如果她要杀人 |
[26:56] | let’s at least point her in the right direction. | 至少给她指条明路 |
[26:57] | There’s no name that comes free of consequence, we have to — | 没有名字是没有后果的 我们得… |
[27:00] | Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德 |
[27:06] | He’s just a child right now. | 他现在还是孩子 |
[27:09] | You’re not against killing kids. | 你又不反对杀孩子 |
[27:13] | So much pain can be averted with one death. | 一人的死亡可以避免那么多痛苦 |
[27:17] | Andrew can be here with you. | 安德鲁可以在你身边 |
[27:19] | Rosalind. Lincoln. | 罗莎琳 林肯 |
[27:21] | Is Garrett next, then? | 那接下来是加勒特吗 |
[27:22] | Because it was your Messiah’s right hand | 因为是你弥赛亚的得力助手 |
[27:24] | who made Ward who he was. | 扭曲了沃德 |
[27:26] | Without Garrett, Ward would’ve been worse. | 没有加勒特 沃德只会更糟 |
[27:28] | We’ve seen a world where Ward was good, | 我们见过一个沃德善良的世界 |
[27:31] | where he was put on the right path by the right person. | 在那里 正确的人引他走上了正路 |
[27:34] | People can change. | 人是可以变的 |
[27:35] | Even you. | 包括你 |
[27:36] | My mom thought that, too. | 我妈妈曾经也那么想 |
[27:41] | No, this is who I am. | 不 我就是这样的人 |
[27:44] | Who I’m meant to be. | 我本该如此 |
[27:46] | And someday, I’m gonna show her that. | 有一天 我会让她看到的 |
[27:52] | Jiaying’s here. | 嘉颖就在这里 |
[27:56] | How about we show her right now? | 我们现在就让她看到吧 |
[28:07] | We used to hope for this, you know. | 我们曾希望上太空 |
[28:10] | Everyone in my time. | 我们那时所有人都希望 |
[28:13] | It was a dream, but a dream we all thought — | 那是个梦想 但那个梦想我们都以为… |
[28:15] | Sousa… | 苏萨 |
[28:17] | Preserve oxygen. Copy that. | 节省氧气 收到 |
[28:21] | What are your intentions? | 你有什么目的 |
[28:22] | Sir? | 长官 |
[28:24] | With Daisy. | 对黛西 |
[28:26] | I don’t have any intentions. | 我没有什么目的 |
[28:29] | Well, then, you better get some. | 那你最好有 |
[28:31] | And quick. | 而且要快 |
[28:33] | ‘Cause this thing is coming for you. | 因为你是躲不过的 |
[28:35] | This…thing? | 什么意思 |
[28:39] | She’s into you. | 她喜欢你 |
[28:41] | And I’m not even sure she knows it yet, | 我都不确定她自己是否知道 |
[28:42] | but pretty soon, she’ll figure it out. | 但很快 她就会想明白了 |
[28:44] | And when she does… | 到时候 |
[28:48] | …watch out. | 小心了 |
[28:49] | ‘Cause when she gets something into her head — | 因为她脑子里一旦有了个念头 |
[28:51] | She won’t stop. Yeah, I noticed. | 她就不会罢休 我注意到了 |
[28:55] | But listen… | 但听着 |
[28:58] | Daisy’s been hurt. | 黛西受过伤 |
[29:00] | Bad. | 很深的伤 |
[29:03] | So I’m happy she’s ready to dive back in, | 我很高兴她准备重回情场 |
[29:06] | and I’m happy it’s you. | 我也很高兴对象是你 |
[29:08] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[29:09] | – You seem like a good man. – Thanks, I — | -你看上去像个好人 -谢谢 |
[29:11] | Even if you’re a little, you know, straight ahead — | 就算你有点…勇往直前 |
[29:14] | Wait, is that bad? | 等等 那不好吗 |
[29:15] | But I’m not about to let her get hurt again. | 但我不会让她再受伤了 |
[29:20] | You hear what I’m saying? | 你听到了吗 |
[29:21] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[29:22] | I think you’re… | 我觉得你… |
[29:24] | – threatening me. Sir. – No. | -在威胁我 长官 -不 |
[29:27] | Not just me. | 不光是我 |
[29:30] | Every member of this team. | 是这个小队的每个人 |
[29:32] | And we have technology at S.H.I.E.L.D. that you’ve never even — | 我们神盾局有些科技 你根本不… |
[29:35] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[29:37] | Loud and clear. | 听得很清楚 |
[29:43] | I would never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她的 |
[29:52] | Imagine that. | 想想看啊 |
[29:55] | The man out of time and Quake. | 脱离时间的男人和震波女 |
[29:59] | Just like a damn comic book. | 就像本漫画书 |
[30:01] | Hold on. What did you just call her? | 等等 你喊她什么 |
[30:04] | Quake. It’s, uh– | 震波女 那是… |
[30:05] | It’s her superhero name. | 她的超级英雄名 |
[30:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah. Yeah, really. | 嗯 是的 |
[30:12] | Quake? | 震波女 |
[30:16] | Do you not hear how hilarious that sounds? | 你听不出那多搞笑吗 |
[30:22] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[30:31] | I do now. | 现在听出来了 |
[30:35] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[30:43] | I’ve studied brains before, | 我以前研究过大脑 |
[30:44] | but it’s another thing to study your own. | 但研究自己的感觉可不一样 |
[30:46] | Do not despair. | 别绝望 |
[30:48] | Yours is one of the better brains I have seen. | 你的大脑算我见过的里面比较好的了 |
[30:51] | You look at a lot of brains, Enoch? | 你看过很多大脑吗 伊诺克 |
[30:52] | The 19th century was a strange time for humanity. | 19世纪对于人类是个怪异的时代 |
[30:57] | 黛安娜 数码植入轴突神经传递衰减器 387次模拟 | |
[30:59] | 黛安娜 数码植入轴突神经传递衰减器 387次模拟 | |
[31:03] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[31:04] | Have to admit, I might be getting a bit jealous… | 我得承认 我可能有点嫉妒 |
[31:08] | of all the time you two are spending together. | 你俩总混在一起 |
[31:11] | Fitz, I think we may be close to a working design. | 菲兹 我觉得我们快完成可行设计了 |
[31:15] | Well, I’m not. | 我不觉得 |
[31:18] | I need better materials. Not this salvaged scrap. | 我需要更好的材料 不是这回收废物 |
[31:21] | It’s a good thing we are building a time machine, | 幸好我们在制造时光机 |
[31:23] | as it does not matter how long it takes. | 所以用多长时间都无所谓 |
[31:25] | Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, Enoch. | 谢谢你的信心了 伊诺克 |
[31:28] | Can you give us a moment? | 可以给我们点时间吗 |
[31:30] | Yes. | 当然 |
[31:36] | Oh, to yourselves. | 你们要单独谈啊 |
[31:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:40] | With this working, and you in the building phase, | 这个成功了 你也开始了建造 |
[31:42] | we’ll be able to rush back to the temple before we know it. | 我们很快就能赶回神庙 |
[31:47] | Or not. | 或者不急 |
[31:53] | Enoch’s not wrong. | 伊诺克说得没错 |
[31:55] | It doesn’t matter how long we take. | 我们用时多长并不重要 |
[31:59] | So… | 所以 |
[32:03] | We don’t have to rush. | 我们不需要着急 |
[32:05] | We could just take some time to… | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[32:08] | live. | 享受生活 |
[32:09] | – Fitz… – We’ve built a nice home for ourselves here. | -菲兹 -我们在这里给自己建了个不错的家 |
[32:12] | We could spruce it up. | 我们可以装饰一下 |
[32:16] | Live, together. | 一起生活 |
[32:20] | No mission, | 不执行任务 |
[32:23] | no end of the world. | 不用担心世界末日 |
[32:26] | We could just…be. | 我们可以…就过日子 |
[32:30] | Is this about the blood work? | 这是因为血检结果吗 |
[32:33] | No. | 不是 |
[32:36] | And yeah. | 也是 |
[32:38] | But because we deserve it regardless. | 但也因为不管怎样这都是我们应得的 |
[32:43] | We don’t even know if it’s — | 我们都不知道是否… |
[32:44] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:46] | If May and Coulson taught us anything, | 如果梅和科尔森让我们明白了什么 |
[32:49] | it’s that we should take the time that we have. | 就是我们该好好享受我们拥有的时间 |
[32:54] | Ominous. | 听着不妙 |
[32:56] | But I need to see that home you built. | 但我需要看你们建造的家 |
[32:59] | Let’s cycle through your last memories together. | 我们一起浏览你们在一起的最后记忆吧 |
[33:09] | I’m gonna give you something | 我要给你一样 |
[33:10] | no one has given you in a long time. | 很久都没人给过你的东西 |
[33:12] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[33:15] | The truth. | 真相 |
[33:57] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:03] | It’s okay, she can heal. | 没事 她能自愈 |
[34:06] | That’s her power. She just — | 那是她的异能 她… |
[34:08] | She just needs some help. | 她就是需要帮助 |
[34:15] | Just take my energy. Come on. | 吸取我的能量吧 来 |
[34:17] | Take my energy. | 吸取我的能量吧 |
[34:19] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[34:21] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 求你 |
[34:23] | Please heal. | 自愈吧 |
[34:33] | Her neck, it’s shattered. | 她的脖子被震碎了 |
[34:37] | A quake… | 震波 |
[34:39] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹呢 |
[34:40] | You know who did this, Kora. | 你清楚是谁干的 柯拉 |
[34:46] | No, he must have had a reason. | 不 他肯定有原因的 |
[34:51] | She attacked Nathaniel, or he was protecting me — | 是她袭击了纳撒尼尔 或者他是在保护我 |
[34:55] | Your mother died protecting Daisy from him. | 你妈妈是为保护黛西不被他伤害而死 |
[35:06] | – Here we go. – No. | -找到了 -不 |
[35:08] | No, this isn’t what the implant was built to do. | 不 植入物不是用来做这个的 |
[35:10] | – We have no choice. – Wait a minute. | -我们别无选择 -等等 |
[35:11] | It was supposed to forget your location, that’s all. | 只是用来忘记你的位置的而已 |
[35:14] | I know, but that was before we knew. | 我知道 但那是在我们知道之前 |
[35:15] | Not this. | 不是这样 |
[35:18] | Never this. | 绝不是这样 |
[35:20] | You have to be strong, okay? | 你必须坚强 好吗 |
[35:22] | And if you remember, | 如果你记得 |
[35:23] | you won’t be able to be strong to do what you have to do. | 你就不能坚强地完成你要做的事了 |
[35:26] | No, no, no! Where we are? | 不 我们在哪 |
[35:29] | You can’t ask me to do this! | 你不能叫我这么做 |
[35:30] | Saying goodbye is hard enough! | 道别就够难了 |
[35:32] | Yeah, but you won’t remember what you’ve forgotten. | 对 但你不会记得你忘记的事 |
[35:34] | – You won’t know. – Where are you?! | -你不会知道的 -你在哪 |
[35:37] | But I’ll feel the guilt inside. | 但我会在心里感到愧疚 |
[35:38] | The guilt for having left, a part of me being torn away– | 离开的愧疚 我的一部分被剥离的痛苦 |
[35:41] | I don’t want to forget! I don’t want to forget! | 我不想忘记 |
[35:43] | – It’s gonna be — it’s gonna be okay. – I don’t want to forget! | -会没事的 -我不想忘记 |
[35:44] | – I don’t want to forget! – It’s gonna be okay. | -我不想忘记 -会没事的 |
[35:46] | It’s gonna be okay, I promise. | 会没事的 我保证 |
[35:47] | I don’t want to forget, I don’t want to forget, | 我不想忘记 |
[35:49] | I don’t want to forget, I don’t want to forget. | 我不想忘记 |
[36:04] | We’ll see if it even matters. | 或许那根本不重要 走着瞧吧 |
[36:07] | The two of you have just scored front-row seats | 你俩刚拿到了世界上最精彩的表演的 |
[36:09] | to the greatest show on Earth. | 前排观看座位 |
[36:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:22] | Am I okay? Are you okay? What happened in there? | 我没事吧 你没事吧 刚刚发生了什么 |
[36:26] | I’m guessing from his attitude that he didn’t find Fitz. | 看他的态度 他是没找到菲兹 |
[36:28] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[36:30] | Who’s Fitz? | 菲兹是谁 |
[36:37] | Jiaying wasn’t perfect, but you loved each other. | 嘉颖虽不完美 但你们是爱彼此的 |
[36:41] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[36:43] | No. | 不 |
[36:44] | She loved who I was. | 她爱曾经的我 |
[36:48] | I changed and it faded — | 我改变了 那爱就消退了 |
[36:51] | a long time ago. | 早就消退了 |
[36:54] | That change was painful, | 那改变很痛苦 |
[36:56] | but Nathaniel is using that pain against you. | 但纳撒尼尔在用那痛苦来对付你 |
[37:00] | Using you. | 利用你 |
[37:01] | Nathaniel isn’t using me. | 纳撒尼尔不是在利用我 |
[37:04] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[37:07] | He showed me how to live again. | 他让我重新学会了生活 |
[37:09] | And I can never repay him for that. | 这我永远无法报答他 |
[37:10] | All he wants is chaos. | 他只是想制造混乱 |
[37:15] | Chaos. | 混乱 |
[37:18] | You’re not using my pain? | 你没在利用我的痛苦吗 |
[37:23] | Do you know what I’m capable of? | 你知道我能做什么吗 |
[37:25] | You think you feel what’s inside me? | 你觉得你能感觉到我内心的情绪吗 |
[37:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:46] | Kora… | 柯拉 |
[38:05] | Time to go, sunshine. | 该走了 美女 |
[38:15] | What are you, like, a computer genius now? | 怎么 你现在是电脑天才了吗 |
[38:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:22] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[38:23] | The last thing Sibyl accessed. | 茜玻读取的最后一样东西 |
[38:28] | The S.H.I.E.L.D. bases. | 神盾局基地 |
[38:29] | Yep. Everything from the Hub to the Sandbox to the… | 对 所有基地 从中心到沙箱到 |
[38:34] | – Oh, no. – Coulson, what is it? | -不 -科尔森 怎么了 |
[38:37] | They didn’t go to space to hide. | 他们去太空不是为了躲藏 |
[38:41] | I have a visual on Z1. | 我看到和风1号了 |
[38:43] | A few minutes out. | 只有几分钟距离 |
[38:45] | Be prepped for docking. | 准备对接 |
[38:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:53] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[38:54] | Just, being here. | 就是 在这里 |
[38:57] | It was nothing, but you’re welcome… | 这不算什么 但不客气 |
[39:01] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry, what, now? | 抱歉 什么 |
[39:05] | Nothing, just happy to help, Quake. | 没事 就是乐意帮忙 震波女 |
[39:06] | Whatever you need. | 不管你需要什么 |
[39:09] | Are you being funny? | 你是在说笑吗 |
[39:10] | Is it funny? | 好笑吗 |
[39:11] | Not if that’s what you like to be called…Quake. | 如果你喜欢叫震波女就不好笑 |
[39:14] | I — The press called me that. | 我…是媒体起的名字 |
[39:17] | – I never– – You should probably have a Q on your utility belt | -我没… -你该在工具带上印个Q |
[39:20] | so people know it’s you. | 好让人们知道那是你 |
[39:23] | That is really smart, yeah. | 真是个小机灵鬼啊 |
[39:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, make fun of the person | 嗯嗯 尽管嘲笑那个 |
[39:26] | who can literally turn you to dust. | 能把你震成渣的人吧 |
[39:29] | Yeah, you can Quake me. No, I get it. | 嗯 你是可以震我 我知道 |
[39:32] | That’s why they call you that. | 所以他们才那么喊你嘛 |
[39:39] | Mack, what’s happening? | 迈克 怎么回事 |
[39:41] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[39:49] | That’s why he came up here. | 那就是他上来的原因 |
[39:51] | To call reinforcements. | 呼叫增援 |
[39:58] | Sir, the Chronicom ships are — | 长官 长生人飞船… |
[40:03] | What did I say about calling me sir?! | 不是叫你别喊我长官吗 |
[40:08] | Was I not very specific | 我不是说的很明白 |
[40:10] | about how the new world order would be structured? | 新世界秩序会是怎样的吗 |
[40:15] | These are the Chronicom ships? | 这是长生人的飞船吗 |
[40:19] | Sibyl contacted her home planet years ago. | 茜玻很多年前就联系了她的母星 |
[40:21] | Had her Hunters make some modifications to their fleet. | 让她的猎人改造了他们的舰队 |
[40:24] | The signal we sent called them here. | 我们发送的信号把他们召了过来 |
[40:32] | To all Chronicom vessels, this is Nathaniel Malick. | 呼叫所有长生人飞船 我是纳撒尼尔·马利克 |
[40:35] | Your Predictor Sibyl has given you your marks. | 你们的预测人茜玻已给了你们攻击目标 |
[40:38] | You may fire whenever you want. | 你们可以随意开火 |
[40:48] | Repeat, this is the Lighthouse, do you copy? | 重复 这里是灯塔 收到吗 |
[40:50] | 10-4 Lighthouse, this is the Hub. | 收到 灯塔 这里是中心 |
[40:52] | Good to hear from you. | 很高兴收到你们的消息 |
[40:53] | We thought that base was decom– | 我们以为那个基地已弃… |
[40:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:04] | They’re doing it. | 他们动手了 |
[41:11] | They’re destroying S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们在摧毁神盾局 |
[41:24] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:28] | I always wanted to be part of something bigger. | 我一直想成为大事件的一部分 |
[41:32] | We’re just getting started. | 我们这才刚开始 |
[41:39] | Kora. | 柯拉 |
[41:42] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真高兴 |
[41:48] | Thank you for today. | 今天谢谢你 |
[41:53] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你肯定做不到 |
[41:59] | Did we give people new life? | 我们给人们新生了吗 |
[42:01] | We did. | 是的 |
[42:03] | By ending so, so many. | 靠终结好多生命 |