时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Every outcome where we don’t come out on top | 所有我们没能获胜的结局 |
[00:04] | has one thing in common. | 都有一个共同点 |
[00:06] | – Fitz. – And now you’re gonna take us to him. | -菲兹 -现在你要带我们去找他 |
[00:08] | Sibyl dropped Kora in my lap | 茜玻把柯拉丢给我 |
[00:10] | because they knew I’d want to save her. | 因为他们知道我会想救她 |
[00:11] | The thing is, I already have a sister to save. | 问题是 我已经有一个要去救的姐妹了 |
[00:14] | Her name is Jemma Simmons. | 她叫珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[00:16] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[00:17] | I don’t want to forget. | 我不想忘记 |
[00:18] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[00:19] | – It’s gonna be okay. I promise. – I don’t want to forget. | -会没事的 我保证 -我不想忘记 |
[00:21] | I’m guessing from his attitude that he didn’t find Fitz. | 看他的态度 他是没找到菲兹 |
[00:23] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[00:25] | Who’s Fitz? | 菲兹是谁 |
[00:26] | Your mother died protecting Daisy from him. | 你妈妈是为保护黛西不被他伤害而死 |
[00:31] | To all Chronicom vessels, | 呼叫所有长生人飞船 |
[00:33] | you may fire whenever you want. | 你们可以随意开火 |
[00:38] | They’re doing it. | 他们动手了 |
[00:40] | They’re destroying S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们在摧毁神盾局 |
[00:57] | Are those space lasers? | 那是太空激光吗 |
[00:59] | Just lasers that happen to be in space. | 就是刚好在太空里的激光罢了 |
[01:01] | But they’re weapons, right? | 但那是武器吧 |
[01:02] | 100%. | 绝对是 |
[01:04] | But they don’t seem to be aimed at us, | 但似乎并未瞄准我们 |
[01:06] | which means they probably don’t see us yet. | 所以他们可能还没看到我们 |
[01:07] | Hope that’s still true after I do this. | 希望我这么做之后他们还是不会发现我们 |
[01:11] | Alright, we got less than a minute | 好 我们还有不到一分钟 |
[01:12] | before we dock with the Zephyr… | 跟和风对接 |
[01:15] | or the other thing’s gonna happen. | 不然就是另一种情况了 |
[01:16] | Let’s say we manage to dock with the Zephyr | 即便我们成功跟和风对接 |
[01:18] | and somehow rescue Simmons and Deke. | 并想办法营救了西蒙斯和迪克 |
[01:20] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[01:21] | One problem at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[01:24] | Here we go. | 开始咯 |
[01:26] | Three… | 三 |
[01:27] | two… | 二 |
[01:29] | one. | 一 |
[01:48] | Nice flying, Tremors. | 飞得好 震动女 |
[01:50] | I thought it was “Quake.” | 不是”震波女”吗 |
[01:53] | What was that? Are we hit? | 怎么回事 我们被击中了吗 |
[01:56] | No. | 不是 |
[01:57] | I think they’ve locked on to the Zephyr. | 他们好像锁定了和风 |
[02:36] | So… | 那么 |
[02:38] | I guess this is the next problem. | 看来下一个问题出现了 |
[02:56] | Is it possible they’re on the other side, | 他们是不是可能在另一边 |
[02:57] | doing the exact same thing? | 也这么准备着 |
[03:55] | Let’s scan their ship, see if we can find our team. | 扫描他们的飞船 看能不能找到队员们 |
[04:14] | This is your last chance to give up Fitz’s location. | 这是你说出菲兹所在的最后机会 |
[04:17] | The Chronicoms won’t be so — | 长生人可不会那么… |
[04:19] | Amateurish? | 业余吗 |
[04:20] | Pedestrian? | 平庸吗 |
[04:21] | Ham-fisted? | 笨拙吗 |
[04:22] | We have a more precise method of retrieving information. | 我们有更精确的信息提取办法 |
[04:41] | Well, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[04:46] | I was gonna say “in the flesh,” | 我本想说”血肉之躯” |
[04:47] | but I suspect it’s more like a space-age polymer… | 但我猜你更多是太空时代的聚合材料 |
[04:52] | or something. | 或什么做的 |
[04:53] | Either way, it’s super-impressive. | 不管怎样 真是太厉害了 |
[04:55] | Everything is. | 这一切都是 |
[04:56] | And what a triumph. | 多么了不起的胜利 |
[04:59] | All S.H.I.E.L.D. targets destroyed. | 所有神盾局目标均被摧毁 |
[05:01] | Except for the Lighthouse. | 除了灯塔 |
[05:03] | Straight to the point. | 直奔重点啊 |
[05:05] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[05:07] | You’ve been inside. | 你进去过 |
[05:08] | You know that the Lighthouse was built | 你知道灯塔的设计建造 |
[05:09] | to withstand any external attack. | 能抵御一切外部攻击 |
[05:11] | Which is why we’re taking a different approach. | 所以我们要采取另一个办法 |
[05:15] | None of it matters if Leopold Fitz is alive. | 但如果利奥波德·菲兹还活着 这就都白费了 |
[05:18] | As long as he lives, our future isn’t secure. | 只要他还活着 我们的未来就无法保障 |
[05:22] | Jemma Simmons has effectively erased him from her memory. | 珍玛·西蒙斯已把他从自己的记忆里抹去 |
[05:25] | In fact, based on what I saw, | 事实上 从我看到的来看 |
[05:27] | there’s a good chance he isn’t even alive. | 他很可能已经死了 |
[05:29] | I’m not leaving it to chance. | 我不能冒险 |
[05:31] | The injection I gave her will dissolve her implant. | 我给她注射的东西将溶解她的植入物 |
[05:33] | We’ll learn whether she’s truly forgotten Leopold Fitz… | 我们会知道她是不是真忘了利奥波德·菲兹 |
[05:37] | or whether it’s simply masking the truth. | 还是说那只是在掩盖真相 |
[05:42] | It looks like every S.H.I.E.L.D. base is gone. | 神盾局基地似乎都被摧毁了 |
[05:46] | Even the Triskelion. | 包括三曲翼 |
[05:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:50] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[05:52] | It’s just…A lot. | 就是…好难承受 |
[05:55] | You can feel all those lives lost? | 你能感到那些生命的流逝吗 |
[06:00] | Why weren’t we attacked? Sibyl knows where we are. | 我们怎么没被攻击 茜玻清楚我们在哪 |
[06:03] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[06:04] | She knows the Lighthouse would survive a conventional assault. | 她知道灯塔能抗住传统袭击 |
[06:06] | She must have other plans. | 她肯定另有计划 |
[06:12] | Where’s that coming from? | 那是哪传来的 |
[06:14] | What are the Chronicoms doing now? | 长生人又干什么了 |
[06:16] | I can’t stop it. | 我无法阻止 |
[06:18] | Why don’t you two implement lockdown protocols | 你们去执行封锁规程 |
[06:20] | while I figure this out. | 我来搞清楚情况吧 |
[06:32] | Why didn’t you tell me you were working with the Chronicoms? | 你怎么不告诉我你在跟长生人合作 |
[06:34] | I’m not working with the Chronicoms. | 我没跟长生人合作 |
[06:35] | They’re working for me — for us. | 是他们在为我工作 为我们 |
[06:38] | It’s part of my plan. | 这是我计划的一部分 |
[06:39] | Was killing my mom a part of your plan, as well? | 那杀我妈也是你计划的一部分吗 |
[06:44] | I saw her body. | 我看到她的尸体了 |
[06:45] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[06:48] | I did that for you. | 我那是为了你 |
[06:50] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[06:51] | I didn’t ask for that. | 我没叫你那么做 |
[06:53] | Because you’re a good person. | 因为你是个好人 |
[06:55] | You don’t see the evil in others. | 你看不到其他人的邪恶 |
[06:57] | If you’d only heard some of the things she said — | 如果你听到了她说的一些话 |
[07:00] | that you were a mistake, | 说你是个错误 |
[07:02] | that she was sad you were even born, | 说她对你的出生感到后悔 |
[07:05] | how you needed to be put down. | 还说你该被杀掉 |
[07:07] | Jiaying was never interested in being your mother. | 嘉颖根本不想做你妈妈 |
[07:10] | She only wanted to control you. | 她只想控制你 |
[07:13] | She resented you. | 她讨厌你 |
[07:16] | But I’m here to set you free. | 但我是来帮你解脱的 |
[07:21] | To show you how powerful you can be. | 让你看到你可以多么强大 |
[07:26] | It was terrible, | 那太可怕了 |
[07:28] | seeing her on a table like that. | 看到她躺在停尸台上 |
[07:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:33] | I’m making sure her body is buried | 我要确保她的尸体被埋葬 |
[07:36] | and that everyone who tried to hurt you | 还有所有企图伤害你的人 |
[07:38] | will be buried with her. | 也会跟她一起深埋地下 |
[07:46] | Breaker, breaker one-nine. | 破坏者19 |
[07:48] | This is the Big Bad Wolf. | 我是大坏狼 |
[07:50] | I’m in the henhouse. | 我已进入鸡舍 |
[07:52] | Time to fry some chicken. | 该炸鸡了 |
[08:13] | I have a tingle right here. | 我这里有种刺痛感 |
[08:16] | It’s probably the implant. | 可能是植入物 |
[08:19] | The bio-implant that blocks your memories — | 屏蔽了你记忆的生物植入物 |
[08:21] | of you-know-who. | 关于那谁的记忆 |
[08:29] | Of Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[08:32] | I know that name. | 我知道那名字 |
[08:33] | Yes. You do. | 对 你知道 |
[08:35] | I — | 我… |
[08:37] | Maybe this will help, okay? | 或许这能帮你想起 |
[08:45] | I’m the man you love. | 我是你爱的男人 |
[08:47] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[08:48] | You’re bio, I’m tech. | 你专攻生物 我专攻科技 |
[08:50] | My name is — | 我叫… |
[08:51] | – James Bond. – ‘Kay. No. | -詹姆斯·邦德 -好吧 不对 |
[08:52] | But that’s not entirely…surprising. | 但这并不完全令人意外 |
[08:55] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:57] | I don’t know. Maybe — | 我不知道 或许… |
[08:58] | Maybe the thing that they injected you with is doing something. | 或许是他们给你注射的东西发挥了什么作用 |
[09:00] | Maybe it’s destroying the implant | 或许它销毁了植入物 |
[09:02] | or it’s scrambling your thoughts and your memories | 或者把你的思绪 记忆 |
[09:04] | and your synapses all together. | 突触都搅成一锅粥了 |
[09:05] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要那么做 |
[09:06] | Because they think that you have a secret. | 因为他们认为你知道个秘密 |
[09:10] | I do have a secret. | 我是有个秘密 |
[09:12] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[09:15] | It’s in there, and everything’s — | 就在那里 一切都在… |
[09:18] | …swirling. | 天旋地转 |
[09:22] | Maybe that’s their plan. | 或许这就是他们的计划 |
[09:24] | They’re gonna pour everything out | 他们要倒出一切 |
[09:25] | until they find what they need. | 直到他们找到要找的 |
[09:28] | It’s okay. I got you. Just rest. | 没事 有我呢 你休息吧 |
[09:37] | That’s a lot of Chronicoms. | 好多长生人啊 |
[09:42] | We just have to find… | 我们只需要找到… |
[09:45] | There. | 那里 |
[09:46] | Now, you see how those two are warmer? | 看到那俩更热的了吗 |
[09:48] | I’m pretty sure that’s Simmons and Deke. | 我确定那是西蒙斯和迪克 |
[09:50] | What about that one — there? | 那边那个呢 |
[09:54] | Kora. | 是柯拉 |
[09:56] | How’d she get up here? | 她怎么上来的 |
[09:58] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:00] | She’s not gonna stop me from getting back Simmons. | 她别想阻止我救回西蒙斯 |
[10:02] | And Deke. | 还有迪克 |
[10:03] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[10:05] | So, how are we gonna do this? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[10:07] | Well, they don’t know we’re here, | 他们不知道我们在这里 |
[10:08] | so I’ll infiltrate the ship and I’ll bring them back. | 所以我潜进飞船里 然后带他们回来 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:15] | I’ll figure out a way to get the hangar doors open. | 我去想办法打开机库门 |
[10:17] | Seems they’re our only way out. | 看来那是我们唯一的出路了 |
[10:19] | I can help with that. | 这我能帮忙 |
[10:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:22] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[10:29] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[10:31] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[10:41] | Didn’t know I was gonna do that. | 我不知道我打算那么做 |
[10:44] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你做了 |
[10:48] | I’ll see you when I get back. | 等我回来见了 |
[10:49] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[10:58] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Turns out I speak fax. | 看来我会传真语言 |
[11:05] | This isn’t fax. | 这不是传真 |
[11:06] | Garrett’s here. | 加勒特来了 |
[11:13] | That’s down on the lowest level. | 那是最底层 |
[11:14] | Well, we knew they’d be coming for us. | 我们知道他们会来的 |
[11:16] | Zoom in on that. | 放大那个 |
[11:21] | I’ll say it if no one else will. | 如果没人打算说 那我说了 |
[11:23] | That’s a Chronibomb. | 那是长生人炸弹 |
[11:24] | Enough of those strategically placed around the base, | 在基地各处适当的位置放置足够多 |
[11:27] | he’ll be able to flatten the entire Lighthouse. | 他就能夷平整个灯塔了 |
[11:29] | Any progress on that gadget to contain him? | 那个能困住他的装置有进展了吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:32] | Mack gave us a hard drive. | 迈克给了我们一个硬盘 |
[11:33] | It has specs of a device | 里面有在旧时间线里 |
[11:34] | that trapped Gordon in our old timeline. | 困住了戈登的装置的图纸 |
[11:36] | I remember that room. | 我记得那个房间 |
[11:38] | It cost you a hand. | 让你丢了一只手呢 |
[11:39] | Seemed like a big deal at the time. | 当时感觉是件好大的事 |
[11:40] | Now look at me. | 现在看看我 |
[11:42] | Fitz built these panels. | 菲兹造了种装置板 |
[11:44] | They prevented Gordon from teleporting out. | 它们让戈登无法瞬移走 |
[11:46] | I’m working on something that might replicate that trick. | 我在研究一种能复制那个招数的东西 |
[11:49] | I’ll need your help to pull it off. | 我需要你帮忙完成 |
[11:51] | I hope it involves punching. | 希望会涉及到揍人 |
[12:07] | Did you really think you could sneak onto one of my ships? | 你真以为你能偷偷溜到我的船上来吗 |
[12:11] | Well, you gotta admit, you didn’t see that coming. | 你得承认 这你没料到 |
[12:15] | I’ll grant that your appearance is a statistical improbability. | 我承认 你的出现在统计学上概率极低 |
[12:19] | But whatever advantage you hoped to gain is irrelevant. | 但不管你想获得什么优势都不重要 |
[12:22] | I didn’t see you coming because it is meaningless. | 我没料到你来是因为那毫无意义 |
[12:25] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[12:27] | Every S.H.I.E.L.D. base has been destroyed. | 所有神盾局基地均已被毁 |
[12:30] | The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[12:32] | And you’ve lost. | 你们输了 |
[12:36] | Let’s just kill them now. | 我们直接杀了他们吧 |
[12:39] | My team can finish them in no time. | 我的小队能在极短时间里消灭他们 |
[12:41] | You know nothing of time. | 你对时间一无所知 |
[12:44] | Take care of the humans on their ship. | 解决他们船上的人类 |
[12:50] | Do not interfere with Daisy Johnson. | 别干扰黛西·约翰逊 |
[12:52] | I don’t like this idea. | 这我可不喜欢 |
[12:54] | I need confirmation that Leopold Fitz is dead. | 我需要确认利奥波德·菲兹已死 |
[13:01] | The odds of discovering the truth about him | 揭开关于他的真相的机会 |
[13:03] | are 11% higher | 会因允许 |
[13:04] | if we allow Daisy Johnson to reunite with Jemma Simmons. | 黛西·约翰逊和珍玛·西蒙斯团聚而提高11% |
[13:12] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[13:17] | It can’t be true. | 不可能 |
[13:20] | I’m sure it’s not. | 当然了 |
[13:21] | We didn’t come this far to fail. | 我们都走到这一步了 不能失败 |
[13:23] | Not like this. Not to a bunch of — | 不能这样失败 败给一群… |
[13:25] | Robots. | 机器人 |
[13:29] | She has to be lying. | 她肯定在撒谎 |
[13:32] | Lighthouse can survive anything. | 灯塔能承受任何打击 |
[13:33] | We just need to get back down to it, regroup. | 我们只需要回去 重新部署 |
[13:36] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[13:38] | We owe Daisy, Simmons, and Deke | 等黛西 西蒙斯和迪克回来 |
[13:39] | a way out of here when they get back. | 我们欠他们一条退路 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:46] | We do owe them that. | 我们是欠他们那个 |
[13:48] | There’s no reason to be quiet anymore. | 没必要悄悄的了 |
[13:49] | Let’s make some noise. | 我们制造点动静吧 |
[13:52] | Let’s blow those hangar doors to pieces. | 把机库门炸开 |
[14:11] | What else do we have? | 我们还有什么 |
[14:13] | I was surprised that my sister is here. | 没想到我妹妹也来了 |
[14:15] | Never underestimate the depth of her hate. | 绝不要低估她恨意的深度 |
[14:18] | That woman is a walking timebomb. | 那女人就是行走的定时炸弹 |
[14:20] | Is she really that powerful? | 她真那么强大吗 |
[14:22] | In the other timeline, she quaked the world apart. | 在另一个时间线里 她震碎了地球 |
[14:24] | There is no end to her hate, | 她的恨意无边无际 |
[14:26] | to what she’s willing to destroy. | 她的破坏力也是 |
[14:32] | But you know who’s more powerful than her? | 但知道谁比她更强大吗 |
[14:34] | Us. | 我们 |
[14:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:37] | S.H.I.E.L.D. are the bad guys. | 神盾局是坏人 |
[14:39] | It’s why we’re destroying them. | 所以我们要消灭他们 |
[14:41] | But after they’re gone, | 但等他们被消灭了 |
[14:43] | we’ll be able to take over the planet. | 我们就能夺下地球了 |
[14:45] | There’ll be chaos and anarchy, | 到时会一片混乱 |
[14:47] | and then you and I are gonna come save the day. | 然后你和我就去拯救世界 |
[14:51] | ‘Cause we’re the good guys. | 因为我们是好人 |
[14:53] | There’s only one person who could ruin that. | 只有一个人会毁了这计划 |
[14:56] | – Daisy. – That’s right. | -黛西 -没错 |
[14:57] | She’s very bad. | 她很坏 |
[15:00] | I don’t care what Sibyl says about percentages or waiting. | 我才不管茜玻说的几率和等待 |
[15:05] | We need to finish Daisy off. | 我们得干掉黛西 |
[15:07] | Now. | 马上 |
[15:13] | That’s pretty specific. | 好具体 |
[15:21] | It’s based on the schematics Fitz designed. | 是基于菲兹设计的图纸 |
[15:23] | I think it’ll work. | 我觉得能行 |
[15:24] | I’m still getting used to the idea of you as a techie. | 我还不太习惯你是个技术人员 |
[15:28] | I’m still getting used to the idea of me as just “tech.” | 我还不太习惯我是一件科技设备 |
[15:33] | You really believe that? | 你真那么想吗 |
[15:36] | No. Not really. | 不 不是 |
[15:39] | Still…figuring it out. | 还在…思索 |
[15:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:46] | We’re not the same people we were. | 我们不是从前的我们了 |
[15:49] | Pretty sure everyone would agree on that. | 我想大家都会同意的 |
[15:52] | I’m wondering if we change the timelines or… | 我在想是我们改变了时间线 |
[15:56] | if they change us. | 还是时间线改变了我们 |
[15:57] | The Melinda May I know | 我认识的梅琳达·梅 |
[15:59] | would never ask these philosophical questions. | 绝不会问这种哲学问题 |
[16:03] | Which is the point. | 这正是重点所在 |
[16:06] | How did I become this me? | 我怎么成为这个我的 |
[16:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:13] | But I like this you. | 但我喜欢这个你 |
[16:16] | And if I’m completely honest… | 老实说 |
[16:18] | I like this me, as well. | 我也喜欢这个我 |
[16:28] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[16:30] | What’s with the “X”? | 这X是怎么回事 |
[16:31] | Based on the structural integrity of the Lighthouse, | 根据灯塔的结构完整性 |
[16:34] | I determined you’d appear right about there | 我判断你会出现在那里 |
[16:36] | to plant one of your bombs. | 好安置你的炸弹 |
[16:37] | And did you think I was gonna just teleport straight into those? | 你是觉得我会瞬移到那玩意里吗 |
[16:41] | No, I thought it’d be way cooler | 不 我觉得把那玩意 |
[16:42] | to have them teleported onto you. | 瞬移到你身上要酷得多 |
[16:44] | Well, that would be a neat trick. | 那的确会很酷 |
[16:49] | Well…I’d love to stay and chat, | 我也想留下聊天 |
[16:51] | but there’s some very impressive explosives about to blow, | 但有些很厉害的炸药要爆炸了 |
[16:53] | so ta-ta. | 所以再见了 |
[17:03] | That hurt. | 疼啊 |
[17:10] | Tell us how to deactivate these. | 告诉我们怎么拆炸弹 |
[17:12] | I can’t. Not from here. | 我做不到 在这里做不到 |
[17:15] | I didn’t think I’d need to. | 我没觉得有那个必要 |
[17:17] | How many bombs total? | 总共有多少炸弹 |
[17:19] | An even dozen. | 12个 |
[17:21] | Gonna pancake this whole puppy. | 会把整栋建筑炸平 |
[17:23] | Unless you want to get pancaked with us, call it off. | 除非你想跟我们一起变肉酱 取消行动 |
[17:33] | Thought you’d be back by now. | 你早该回来了 |
[17:34] | Those bombs are gonna blow in a minute or two. | 炸弹再过一两分钟就要炸了 |
[17:37] | Funny story. That’s what I’m calling about. | 说来有趣 我就是想说这事 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna need you to deactivate those bad boys. | 我需要你解除那些炸弹 |
[17:42] | You know, I’d love to, but that’s not what the plan is. | 我也想 但计划不是那样的 |
[17:45] | The plan is for you to demolish the Lighthouse. | 计划是你炸平灯塔 |
[17:48] | 100%. Totally on board with that. | 没错 绝对支持 |
[17:52] | I just need a little more time — 10 minutes tops. | 我就是还需要点时间 至多10分钟 |
[17:54] | Otherwise, if this baby blows, I’m gonna blow. | 不然 炸弹一炸 我也要灰飞烟灭了 |
[17:57] | Then I’m gonna take this opportunity, | 那以防我再见不到你 |
[17:59] | in case I don’t see you again, | 我只能借此机会 |
[18:01] | to thank you for your service. | 感谢你的服务 |
[18:05] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[18:09] | There’s no time to get to the surface. | 没时间去上面了 |
[18:21] | May?! | 梅 |
[18:22] | Coulson?! | 科尔森 |
[18:25] | Hello?! | 你们在吗 |
[18:27] | I need a hand — over here. | 我需要帮忙 这边 |
[18:47] | Help me with May. | 帮我扶梅 |
[18:51] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | I moved all the bombs to one place, | 我把炸弹都挪到了一个地方 |
[19:08] | hoping the whole structure wouldn’t collapse. | 希望这样能避免整栋建筑坍塌 |
[19:11] | What about Garrett? | 加勒特呢 |
[19:30] | We need to stop the bleeding. | 我们得给他止血 |
[19:32] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[19:36] | He’s our best chance to help our friends in space. | 他是帮助我们在太空里的朋友们的最大希望 |
[19:42] | When I asked if you had something else, | 我问你是否还有别的 |
[19:43] | I meant something… bigger and more powerful. | 是指 更大 更强大的东西 |
[19:47] | Well, I don’t see you coming up with any brilliant ideas. | 我怎么没见你提出什么更绝妙的点子 |
[19:49] | Wish I could disagree. | 真希望我能说我有 |
[19:51] | Look, for a guy who was ripped from his own timeline, | 作为一个被从自己时间线里带走 |
[19:54] | who ended up on a spaceship full of robots, | 最终上了一艘满是机器人的飞船的人 |
[19:56] | you’re not doing half bad. | 你做得不算糟了 |
[20:00] | Follow my lead. | 见机行事 |
[20:04] | We are here to take your faces. | 我们要夺走你们的脸 |
[20:08] | Lord knows you could do a lot better | 天知道你们的确需要 |
[20:09] | than the ones you’re wearing now. | 比你们现在这副尊荣好得多的脸 |
[20:11] | I’m pretty sure they don’t understand sarcasm. | 我觉得他们应该不理解什么叫讽刺 |
[20:16] | They’ll understand this. | 他们会理解这个的 |
[20:33] | If that wasn’t egg in your beer. | 这才叫锦上添花呢 |
[20:37] | How many more of those do you have? | 你还有多少那玩意 |
[20:38] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[20:43] | We just have to hold them off long enough | 我们只需要撑到 |
[20:45] | for Daisy to get back with Simmons and Deke. | 黛西带着西蒙斯和迪克回来 |
[20:47] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[20:51] | One problem at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[21:07] | That’s not creepy… | 那真不瘆人呢… |
[21:19] | He should make it. | 他应该能撑过来 |
[21:20] | Don’t sound so thrilled. | 别听上去那么高兴啊 |
[21:23] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[21:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:32] | It was dark. | 太黑了 |
[21:33] | Speared myself with a piece of rebar. | 我划到了一根钢筋 |
[21:36] | And there’s a lot of rebar. | 那玩意到处都是 |
[21:38] | As far as I can see, we’re trapped down here. | 就我看来 我们困在下面了 |
[21:40] | All the exits are blocked under a ton of rubble. | 出口都被一堆碎石封住了 |
[21:45] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[21:46] | Have a little respect for the people who saved your ass. | 尊敬点救了你的人吧 |
[21:49] | I meant Nathaniel Malick. | 我是指纳撒尼尔·马利克 |
[21:51] | Bastard left me here to die. | 那混蛋丢下我等死 |
[21:53] | What ever happened to team loyalty? | 不顾团队忠诚了吗 |
[22:01] | I was shown a future where S.H.I.E.L.D. abandoned me. | 在我看到的未来里 神盾局抛弃了我 |
[22:04] | How come it’s playing out the exact opposite? | 怎么现在情况正相反 |
[22:07] | Malick showed you an old timeline. | 马利克给你看的是旧时间线 |
[22:09] | This one’s different. | 这个不一样了 |
[22:10] | Nothing’s written. | 未来不是既定的 |
[22:12] | It’s not too late to be on the right side of history. | 站到历史正确的一边来还不晚 |
[22:17] | Looks like I’m wearing a white hat from now on. | 看来我今后要戴白帽了 |
[22:24] | Buddy? | 伙计 |
[22:25] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[22:27] | I’m hearing a pattern in the sounds. | 我能从声音里听到规律 |
[22:40] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[22:41] | Finally. | 可算啊 |
[22:43] | Okay. We have to go. | 好 我们得走了 |
[22:45] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[22:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:49] | They injected her with something. | 他们给她注射了什么东西 |
[22:51] | It’s blurring her memories. | 模糊了她的记忆 |
[22:52] | I think the Chronicoms are trying to get intel on Bobo. | 我觉得长生人是想打探到外公的情报 |
[22:55] | This is Daisy. | 这是黛西 |
[22:57] | She’s gonna help us get out of here? | 她会帮我们逃出去的 |
[22:59] | She doesn’t even remember me? | 她都不记得我了吗 |
[23:01] | It comes and goes. | 时好时坏 |
[23:02] | She was talking about stars a minute ago, | 她刚刚还在说星星 |
[23:03] | and then she went off on cuttlefish and chromatophores. | 然后她又开始说墨鱼和色素细胞了 |
[23:06] | Jemma, we– we’re gonna get you somewhere safe, | 珍玛 我们会带你去安全的地方 |
[23:09] | but we have to go, okay? | 但我们真得走了 好吗 |
[23:10] | Why are you wearing that costume? | 你为什么穿着那样的戏服 |
[23:12] | It’s — It’s not a costume. | 这不是戏服 |
[23:15] | It’s for protection. | 这是起到保护作用的 |
[23:16] | Can I have one? | 能给我一套吗 |
[23:21] | – Yes. – Yes. | -当然 -当然 |
[23:22] | Come on. Follow me, and you will get one. | 来 跟我来 一定给你一套 |
[23:31] | Wait. How did you get in here? | 等等 你怎么进来的 |
[23:33] | It’s the weirdest thing. Nobody tried to stop me. | 这就是最怪的地方 没人企图拦我 |
[23:36] | It was like they wanted me to find Simmons. | 就好像他们希望我找到西蒙斯 |
[23:38] | – And me. – Sure. | -和我 -嗯嗯 |
[23:39] | Is this the future or the past? They look so similar. | 这是未来还是过去 它们看上去好像 |
[23:42] | Is this a secret time? | 这是秘密时间吗 |
[23:43] | Yes, yes. Everything has to be kept secret. | 对 一切都得保密 |
[23:46] | It’s so hard, trying to remember | 好难啊 努力记住 |
[23:48] | what’s a secret and what’s not. | 什么是秘密 什么不是 |
[23:52] | The device in Jemma Simmons’ brain has been dissolved. | 珍玛·西蒙斯大脑里的装置已溶解 |
[23:56] | She has no protection. | 她失去防护了 |
[24:01] | Where is Kora? | 柯拉在哪 |
[24:02] | Resting. | 在休息 |
[24:04] | What if Simmons doesn’t tell us what we need? | 如果西蒙斯不把我们需要的信息说出来呢 |
[24:06] | She will have no choice. The truth will pour out. | 她将别无选择 真相会喷涌而出 |
[24:09] | We will learn whether or not Fitz is alive, | 我们将知道菲兹是不是还活着 |
[24:11] | and if he is… | 如果他还活着 |
[24:14] | we will have his location. | 我们就能知道他在哪 |
[24:15] | And the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 那神盾局其他人呢 |
[24:17] | Their ship is trapped. | 他们的船被困住了 |
[24:18] | They lack the firepower to defend themselves, | 他们没有足以自卫的火力 |
[24:20] | let alone escape. | 更别说逃跑了 |
[24:23] | We will do with them as you wish. | 我们会按你的心意处置他们 |
[24:42] | Deke reconfigured these shells | 迪克重新配置了这些弹壳 |
[24:44] | with an electrical disruption charge. | 给它们配备了干扰电流 |
[24:45] | A single shot should drop a Chronicom. | 一枪足以放倒一个长生人 |
[24:48] | Great. | 太好了 |
[24:49] | How many shells do we have? | 我们有多少弹壳 |
[24:50] | Maybe 50. | 大概50个 |
[24:52] | 50? | 50个 |
[24:54] | That’s real peachy. | 真是太妙了 |
[24:56] | Did you just say “peachy”? | 你刚刚是说”妙”吗 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:00] | When we get out of here, I gotta get you some new words. | 等我们出去了 我得教你些新词 |
[25:03] | And don’t let Daisy hear you talking like that. | 可别让黛西听到你说那种话 |
[25:06] | Why? Does it mean something bad now? | 怎么了 那现在有不好的意思了吗 |
[25:09] | No, it’s — | 不是 |
[25:11] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[25:13] | It’s a fine word. | 这词挺好 |
[25:16] | And you’re a fine man. | 你也是个好人 |
[25:19] | I just can’t believe it’s gonna be… | 我就是不敢相信最终 |
[25:22] | robots that take us out in the end. | 我们会被机器人干掉 |
[25:25] | If this really is the end, | 如果这真是终局了 |
[25:26] | shouldn’t we take out as many of them as possible? | 我们不是该能拉一个垫背的是一个吗 |
[25:29] | Even more than 50? | 超过50个吗 |
[25:34] | Back at Area 51, | 在51区 |
[25:35] | the Chronicoms tried to turn Helius into a nuclear bomb | 那些长生人企图把赫利俄斯变成核弹 |
[25:38] | using just one of their robots. | 他们只派去了一个机器人 |
[25:45] | What kind of damage could we do with these six? | 我们用这六个能造成多大伤害 |
[25:50] | A helluva lot. | 很多 |
[26:02] | You’re right — definitely weird. | 你说得对 是很奇怪 |
[26:04] | I keep forgetting — where are we going? | 我总忘记 我们要去哪 |
[26:05] | Home. | 回家 |
[26:06] | Home. | 回家 |
[26:07] | I have a home. | 我有个家 |
[26:09] | And I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[26:10] | I remember being married. | 我记得结婚的事 |
[26:12] | Is that a secret? | 那是秘密吗 |
[26:13] | Who did I marry? | 我嫁给谁了 |
[26:16] | I can smell his hair, but I can’t see his face. | 我记得他头发的味儿 但想不起他的脸 |
[26:18] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们回头再谈这事 |
[26:19] | But isn’t this later? | 但现在不就是回头吗 |
[26:20] | It’s about being married, joining together, join — | 是关于结婚 结合 |
[26:23] | I can do it, even if I don’t know why. | 我能做到 哪怕我不知道为什么 |
[26:29] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[26:32] | Marriage is the key. | 婚姻是关键 |
[26:34] | Heart in hand — and singing. | 真心诚意 唱歌 |
[26:36] | Can a key sing? | 钥匙能唱歌吗 |
[26:37] | After we’re joined, we’re unstoppable. | 我们结合后 便不可阻挡 |
[26:40] | But I’m afraid we stopped. | 但我们恐怕停下了 |
[26:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[26:43] | Okay, Simmons, let’s just — let’s just keep going, okay? | 好吧 西蒙斯 我们继续走吧 |
[26:45] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[26:53] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[26:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:55] | Kora. | 柯拉 |
[26:57] | She’s going to ruin it. | 她要坏事了 |
[27:03] | Hello, sister. | 你好 妹妹 |
[27:10] | Kora, we don’t have to do this — | 柯拉 我们不需要这样… |
[27:13] | Not here. | 别在这里 |
[27:14] | Let’s get off this ship and talk. | 我们先下船再谈吧 |
[27:16] | You knew our mom was dead, but you didn’t tell me. | 你知道我们妈妈死了 却没告诉我 |
[27:20] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[27:22] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[27:23] | I don’t need protection! | 我不需要保护 |
[27:32] | Get Simmons back to the Zephyr. | 带西蒙斯回和风去 |
[27:33] | Don’t wait for me. | 别等我 |
[27:36] | Go. | 去 |
[27:38] | See? | 看 |
[27:39] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[27:41] | Having a power is not the same thing | 有异能跟照顾好自己 |
[27:43] | as taking care of yourself. | 不是一回事 |
[27:46] | You sound like Mom. | 你口气像妈妈 |
[27:48] | I wouldn’t know. | 那我就不知道了 |
[27:49] | She was a monster. | 她是个坏人 |
[27:52] | You don’t believe that. | 你不是真那么想 |
[27:53] | Don’t…tell me what I believe. | 别告诉我 我怎么想 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | Then I’ll tell you what I believe. | 那我告诉你我怎么想 |
[28:01] | I believe that Jiaying loved you more than anything. | 我相信嘉颖爱你超过一切 |
[28:04] | But she didn’t know how to help you. | 但她不知道要怎么帮你 |
[28:06] | She was afraid of me. | 她怕我 |
[28:08] | She was afraid for you. | 她是替你担心 |
[28:10] | Twisting words again. | 又在扭曲措辞了 |
[28:18] | I’m not gonna use my power to fight you. | 我不会用我的异能打你的 |
[28:20] | Then you’re going to die. | 那你就受死吧 |
[28:22] | That’s your call to make. | 那要你来决定了 |
[28:24] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:25] | I didn’t have a sister in my timeline. | 我在我的时间线里没有姐姐 |
[28:29] | I didn’t even know I had a mom until it was too late. | 我知道我还有妈妈时已经太迟了 |
[28:32] | You’re better off without one. | 没有妈妈其实更好 |
[28:34] | No. I wasn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[28:36] | And the only reason she had me | 而且她之所以要我 |
[28:38] | was out of love and grief over losing you. | 完全是因为对你的爱 和失去你的痛 |
[28:42] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[28:44] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[28:46] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is destroyed. | 神盾局已经被摧毁了 |
[28:50] | We’ve won. | 我们赢了 |
[28:52] | Nathaniel and I are gonna rule over everyone. | 纳撒尼尔和我要统治所有人 |
[28:55] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[28:58] | Or is that what he wants? | 还是他想要的 |
[29:00] | We can still change this timeline. | 我们还能改变这个时间线 |
[29:03] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[29:07] | It’s an 0-8-4. | 是个084 |
[29:09] | Well, technically, it’s the location of an 0-8-4. | 严格讲 是个084的地址 |
[29:12] | So, the message came from S.H.I.E.L.D., not the Chronicoms. | 所以那是神盾局发来的讯息 不是长生人 |
[29:14] | What’s an 0-8-4? | 084是什么 |
[29:15] | An object of unknown origin. | 来源不明物体 |
[29:18] | Could be a person, an energy source, a weapon. | 可能是个人 能源 或武器 |
[29:21] | Whatever it is, it’s dangerous. | 不管是什么 都很危险 |
[29:23] | It could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[29:24] | Can’t be much worse than being trapped in here. | 总不会比困在这里更糟 |
[29:29] | I can get us out. | 我能带我们出去 |
[29:30] | Just slip these bracelets off me, | 把这镣铐给我摘了 |
[29:32] | and I’ll be your teleporting taxi. | 我就做你们的瞬移出租车 |
[29:34] | – No way. – Hell no. | -不可能 -绝对不行 |
[29:37] | New timeline, new John Garrett. | 新时间线 新约翰·加勒特 |
[29:41] | That just makes it worse. | 那更糟了 |
[29:44] | I don’t think we have any other options. | 我们觉得我们别无选择了 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:04] | Now, this is wired to the Gravitonium Drive, | 这连接了重力鎓驱动器 |
[30:06] | as well as the Time Jump Drive. | 和时间跳跃驱动器 |
[30:08] | It’s gonna make a helluva boom. | 这能制造一场大爆炸 |
[30:16] | Deke. Jemma. | 迪克 珍玛 |
[30:18] | Where’s Daisy? | 黛西呢 |
[30:19] | Dealing with Kora. | 在应付柯拉 |
[30:21] | She said not to wait. | 她叫我们别等了 |
[30:23] | I know this place. | 我知道这里 |
[30:25] | Home. | 家 |
[30:27] | Yeah, we’re not there yet. | 对 我们还没到呢 |
[30:31] | They did something to her. | 他们对她动了手脚 |
[30:32] | She’s remembering and forgetting at the same time. | 她在同时记起和遗忘记忆 |
[30:34] | We can’t let the Chronicoms have her. The — | 我们不能让长生人抓到她 |
[30:38] | So, what’s the plan now? | 现在要做什么 |
[30:40] | Is it something that doesn’t involve a suicide bomb? | 这不是自杀炸弹吧 |
[30:42] | Because this looks a lot like a suicide bomb. | 原因这看上去好像自杀炸弹 |
[30:44] | This was in case Daisy didn’t find you guys. | 这是为防止黛西没找到你们 |
[30:46] | I’ll go for Daisy. | 我去找黛西 |
[30:47] | Stand down, Agent Sousa. | 别去 苏萨特工 |
[30:50] | And do what? | 那我该做什么 |
[30:53] | Find me some duct tape. | 给我找点胶带来 |
[30:56] | You are responsible for this. | 你要对此负责 |
[30:59] | Simmons was about to give us the location of Leopold Fitz, | 西蒙斯就要供出利奥波德·菲兹的所在了 |
[31:02] | but now the moment has passed. | 但现在机会错过了 |
[31:06] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[31:09] | I don’t think Daisy’s bad. | 我不觉得黛西是坏的 |
[31:11] | She — She said things, and… | 她说了些话 |
[31:14] | and they — they made sense. | 那些话有道理 |
[31:18] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:24] | You don’t think Daisy’s bad? | 你不认为黛西是坏人 |
[31:29] | No. | 不 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:31] | Well… | 那 |
[31:33] | We’ll just have to agree to disagree. | 我们只能求同存异了 |
[31:38] | Kimball, you interested in a promotion? | 金宝 你想升职吗 |
[31:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[31:42] | Then lock her up in a cell. | 那把她关进牢房 |
[31:45] | Looks like we got to consult your Time Stream again. | 看来我们又得查看你的时间流了 |
[31:53] | I told you guys not to wait. | 我叫你们别等我的 |
[31:55] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 嗯 不客气 |
[31:56] | What’s the plan? | 我们怎么办 |
[31:57] | Mack and Sousa figured it out. | 迈克和苏萨想出来了 |
[31:58] | I’m still a little fuzzy, | 我还有点迷糊 |
[31:58] | but apparently, it involves a lot of duct tape. | 但看来需要很多胶带 |
[32:02] | Daisy’s on board. It’s go time. | 黛西上船了 行动吧 |
[32:05] | Do I sound cool when I say that? | 我这话听上去酷吗 |
[32:28] | That one right there. | 那个 |
[32:37] | Lord, I hope this works. | 天啊 希望成功 |
[33:18] | Freeze! Hands in the air, or we’ll — | 别动 手举起来 不然我们… |
[33:34] | Hands behind your head before another person gets shot. | 手背头后 不然会有更多人中弹 |
[33:41] | I can disarm everyone without them even knowing what happened. | 我可以趁他们来不及反应就解除所有人的武器 |
[33:43] | Let’s not scare them any more than they already are. | 别让他们更加惊恐了 |
[33:47] | They are scared. I can feel it. | 他们是很怕 我能感觉到 |
[33:48] | And confused. | 还很困惑 |
[33:51] | My name is Phil Coulson. | 我叫菲尔·科尔森 |
[33:53] | I’m an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是名神盾局特工 |
[33:55] | We received a coded transmission after the attack. | 我们在袭击后收到了一段加密传送 |
[34:00] | Is it fair to assume that everyone here | 我想这里的每个人都是 |
[34:01] | responded to the same coded broadcast? | 回应了同样的加密传送吧 |
[34:09] | I’m Agent Brandon Gamble. | 我是布兰登·甘博特工 |
[34:11] | I was stationed at the Hub. | 我原本驻守在中心 |
[34:14] | Why the hell didn’t you just use the door, | 你们为什么不走门 |
[34:16] | instead of this crazy teleportation device? | 而是用这个疯狂的瞬移装置 |
[34:20] | Your friend might still be alive. | 你们的朋友本不用死 |
[34:22] | Does that mean I just killed one of our own? | 那么我是刚杀了个自己人吗 |
[34:26] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:28] | I know what you’re feeling, | 我知道你的感受 |
[34:30] | but this man, John Garrett, was a double agent. | 但这男人 约翰·加勒特 是个双面间谍 |
[34:33] | He was responsible for destroying the Lighthouse | 他参与了摧毁灯塔 |
[34:35] | and killing civilians. | 和屠杀平民 |
[34:37] | You did the world a favor. | 你算为民除害了 |
[34:39] | You have a package? | 你带东西来了吗 |
[34:41] | A box, a briefcase, something you were told to bring? | 一个盒子 箱子 一件你被告知要带来的东西 |
[34:49] | Any idea what we’re supposed to do with these? | 知道我们要拿这些做什么吗 |
[34:56] | 0-8-4s. | 都是084 |
[34:59] | Where did they come from? | 他们哪来的 |
[35:02] | That one belonged to my grandfather, who was SSR. | 那个是我祖父的 他是战略科学军团的 |
[35:05] | Been in my family for decades. | 在家族里传承几十年了 |
[35:07] | I was raised to guard it with my life. | 我从小被教导要以性命守护它 |
[35:09] | If and when the signal ever came, | 一旦信号出现 |
[35:11] | I was to deliver it as instructed. | 我就要按指示把它送到位 |
[35:13] | What’s inside? | 里面是什么 |
[35:16] | Never looked. | 从没看过 |
[35:18] | Wasn’t part of the order. | 那不在我的命令之内 |
[35:19] | This one has a postmark of 1948. | 这个有1948年的邮戳 |
[35:22] | Agent Grace Mulcahey, ma’am. | 格蕾丝·马卡西特工 长官 |
[35:23] | That box has been locked in a safe in my parents’ basement | 那盒子在我出生前就一直锁在我父母 |
[35:26] | since before I was born. | 地下室的一个保险箱里 |
[35:27] | Same instructions as Agent Gamble — | 跟甘博特工得到的指示一样 |
[35:30] | protect at all costs. | 不惜一切保护它 |
[35:34] | Well… | 那… |
[35:36] | maybe we should see what the hubbub’s all about. | 或许我们该看看这一切是为了什么 |
[35:43] | This seems to have been manufactured in the ’60s. | 这看上去像是60年代制造的 |
[35:47] | And this… | 这个… |
[35:49] | never seen anything like this. | 从没见过这种东西 |
[35:51] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[35:58] | They’re with us! | 他们跟我们是一伙儿的 |
[36:07] | I knew you’d be back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[36:08] | That makes one of us. | 我可不知道 |
[36:12] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[36:26] | Sorry. Not sure what happened. | 抱歉 不知道那是怎么回事 |
[36:28] | No, it’s good. Just…new. | 不 这挺好 就是…新鲜 |
[36:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:38] | You recognize any of these people? | 你认得这些人吗 |
[36:42] | The Chronicoms did something to her memory. | 长生人搅乱了她的记忆 |
[36:45] | She’s forgotten all of us — | 她忘了我们大家 |
[36:46] | names, faces, everything. | 名字 脸什么的 |
[36:49] | Then she’ll just go off on something from the past | 她会突然说起过去的什么事 |
[36:51] | or being married or — | 或是说她结婚的事 或者… |
[36:52] | Math is my faithful husband. | 数学是我忠诚的丈夫 |
[36:54] | Like that. | 这种话 |
[36:58] | Any idea why we’re all here? | 知道我们为什么都来到这里吗 |
[37:00] | Or…who sent that message? | 或是谁发的讯息 |
[37:03] | That’s an 0-8-4 in and of itself. | 那本身就是个084 |
[37:05] | We can’t stay here too long. | 我们不能在这里待太久 |
[37:07] | The Chronicoms are coming, | 长生人要来了 |
[37:08] | and they seem to be planning some sort of landing or invasion. | 他们似乎在策划登陆或入侵 |
[37:11] | So we need to be ready for the next move. | 我们得为他们接下来的行动做准备 |
[37:13] | I was hoping the 0-8-4s might be just that. | 我本希望这些084就是我们的准备 |
[37:16] | Maybe they are. | 或许是的 |
[37:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:25] | Holy matrimony. | 结合 |
[37:39] | How do you know how to do this? | 你怎么知道怎么做 |
[37:40] | I just know they need to be married. | 我就是知道它们得结合起来 |
[37:43] | Two becomes one. | 合二为一 |
[37:44] | Then three becomes one. | 然后合三为一 |
[37:47] | Why do I know this? | 我为什么知道 |
[38:00] | We’re missing something. | 我们缺了什么 |
[38:01] | Sorry I’m late! | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[38:10] | Damn bus broke down. | 该死的大巴坏了 |
[38:15] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到这个的 |
[38:16] | I don’t remember exactly. | 我不记得了 |
[38:19] | Maybe from my friend Enoch | 可能是我朋友伊诺克 |
[38:20] | or, uh, one of the Koenigs. | 或凯尼格兄弟中的哪个吧 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:27] | Coulson, what’s happening? | 科尔森 什么情况啊 |
[38:29] | It’s possible enoch deposited these over the decades. | 伊诺克可能在几十年里把这些东西分散安置 |
[38:35] | Okay, but why? | 好吧 但为什么 |
[38:36] | It might be a weapon to fight the Chronicoms. | 可能是用来对付长生人的武器 |
[38:45] | A singing key. | 唱歌的钥匙 |
[39:05] | So… what’s in there? | 那里面是什么 |
[39:07] | The end or the beginning. | 是结束或开始 |
[39:10] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[39:35] | I don’t know if it’s supposed to explode or save us, | 我不知道它是该爆炸还是拯救我们 |
[39:37] | but I have to admit — | 但我得承认 |
[39:39] | kinda disappointed. | 有点失望 |
[39:41] | There’s got to be something else. | 肯定还有别的什么 |
[39:44] | Jemma, I know that somewhere inside that you understand this. | 珍玛 我知道你内心还是理解它的 |
[39:47] | Just think, okay? You — | 好好想想 你… |
[39:49] | You knew how to put the pieces together. | 你会把碎片拼凑起来 |
[39:51] | You knew about the singing key. | 你知道唱歌钥匙的事 |
[39:53] | You kept — You kept saying that you were married. | 你一直说你结婚了 |
[39:55] | “I now pronounce you…” | “我现在宣布你们…” |
[39:57] | You said those words. | 你说过这些话 |
[40:00] | I did. | 是的 |
[40:05] | You were all there. | 你们当时都在 |
[40:08] | We were. | 是的 |
[40:10] | I was married. | 我结婚了 |
[40:15] | I am married. | 我是结婚了 |
[40:17] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[40:27] | Why can’t I remember whom I married? | 我怎么记不得我嫁给了谁 |
[41:08] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[41:10] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[41:13] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[41:15] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[41:15] | No, stop — stop that. | 不 停下 别 |
[41:19] | She doesn’t remember me, does she? | 她不记得我了 是吗 |
[41:27] | Damn. | 该死 |
[41:34] | Can you tell where Daisy Johnson went? | 你能看到黛西·约翰逊去哪了吗 |
[41:36] | There’s a new statistical anomaly — | 出现了新统计异常 |
[41:39] | a massive power drain in New York City. | 纽约市发生了大电耗 |
[41:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has a safe house in New York. | 神盾局在纽约有栋安全屋 |
[41:46] | It’s not in any files. | 档案里没有 |
[41:47] | It wasn’t targeted by your lasers. | 你的激光也没瞄准那里 |
[41:49] | They’ve probably gone there to regroup. | 他们可能去那里重组了 |
[41:52] | Assign me some Hunters, | 给我派几个猎人 |
[41:54] | and I will personally finish off S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我会亲自了结神盾局 |
[41:56] | before we begin the invasion. | 然后我们开始入侵 |
[41:58] | There is less than a 22% chance of you succeeding. | 你的成功几率不到22% |
[42:04] | Here’s something much more interesting. | 还有件更有趣的事 |
[42:08] | There’s a 100% chance that this is the last time | 这百分之百是那支神盾局小队 |
[42:11] | the S.H.I.E.L.D. team will ever be together. | 最后一次在一起了 |
[42:17] | The end is at hand. | 结局即将到来 |