时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – I’m just glad to see you all in one piece. – One piece? | -很高兴看到你们都完好无损 -完好无损 |
[00:02] | – Aren’t you worried? – Simmons’ mind is in shambles. | -你不担心吗 -西蒙斯的脑子都乱了 |
[00:03] | Give her time. | 给她点时间 |
[00:04] | Hopefully no serious damage has been done. | 希望并没造成严重损伤 |
[00:05] | What do you mean, “no damage”? | 什么叫么”没造成损伤” |
[00:06] | – The Chronicom fleet destroyed S.H.I.E.L.D. – That won’t matter. | -长生人舰队摧毁了神盾局 -那不要紧 |
[00:09] | We can still get back to our original timeline | 我们还能回到原始时间线 |
[00:11] | and save it. | 并拯救它 |
[00:13] | We can go back? | 我们可以回去吗 |
[00:16] | Yes. That’s where I just came from. | 对 我就刚从那里来 |
[00:20] | Look, I — I kn– I know that it hasn’t been easy. | 听着 我知道你们很不容易 |
[00:22] | You made sacrifices. | 你们做出了牺牲 |
[00:23] | Clearly, so did we. | 显然 我们也是 |
[00:25] | But there was no other way. | 但没有别的办法了 |
[00:27] | – What the hell is that supposed to mean? – Not easy? | -那什么意思 -不容易 |
[00:29] | – No other way? – Are you kidding? | -没别的办法 -你开玩笑吗 |
[00:29] | – And where the hell have you been? – Listen! | -你去哪了 -听着 |
[00:31] | The only way we can save the original timeline | 我们要想拯救原始时间线 |
[00:33] | was for you to survive through this one. | 你们就必须在这个时间线里存活下来 |
[00:35] | You saw how this would play out? | 你看到这一切会如何发展了吗 |
[00:36] | I saw countless versions of how it could unfold. | 我看到了无数可能的发展 |
[00:39] | But we had no choice. | 但我们别无选择 |
[00:40] | Just threw us into the deep end and hope we don’t drown? | 就把我们丢进深水区 希望我们不淹死吗 |
[00:42] | We hope that you survive this far | 我们希望你们能存活到现在 |
[00:44] | to give us the key to save our world. | 好给我们拯救我们世界的关键 |
[00:46] | Key? W-What key? | 关键 什么关键 |
[00:48] | Kora. | 柯拉 |
[00:56] | Did Kora survive? | 柯拉活下来了吗 |
[00:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:00] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[01:03] | She’s with the enemy — Nathaniel Malick. | 她在敌人那里 纳撒尼尔·马利克那里 |
[01:06] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[01:07] | She’s your sister. Didn’t you connect? Jiaying — | 她是你姐姐 你们没姐妹连心吗 嘉颖 |
[01:09] | Jiaying is dead. | 嘉颖死了 |
[01:13] | But she is pivotal. | 但她很关键 |
[01:17] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[01:20] | We’ll need to find a way to work around that. | 我们得想别的办法了 |
[01:21] | Here. | 来 |
[01:22] | Right now, we need to get | 现在 我们得把 |
[01:23] | this Quantum Bridge onto the Zephyr. | 量子桥搬到和风上 |
[01:26] | – Hold on. – We need to hook it up | -等等 -我们得接上它 |
[01:27] | so we can all fly home together. | 好一起飞回家 |
[01:28] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能走 |
[01:29] | Yes, we can. | 我们能 |
[01:30] | We can’t — Okay, look, I’m sorry, | 我们不能…好吧 抱歉 |
[01:31] | I know there’s a lot to explain — | 我知道有很多事需要解释 |
[01:33] | the multiple dimensions — | 多元维度 |
[01:34] | Okay, look, you went back in time, and then you branched off. | 看着 你们回到了过去 然后开启了新分支 |
[01:38] | But we can travel through something | 但我们可以穿过 |
[01:40] | called the Quantum Realm. | 所谓的量子域 |
[01:42] | So, we — we — we — we can go in between timelines. | 这样我们可以在时间线之间穿梭 |
[01:44] | I mean we can’t abandon these people. | 我是说我们不能抛下他们 |
[01:48] | We can’t leave this timeline | 我们不能离开这个时间线 |
[01:49] | with the Chronicoms about to launch an all-out invasion. | 长生人正准备发起全面入侵呢 |
[01:51] | And if we do, we have to take the enemy back with us. | 如果我们要走 那至少把敌人也带走 |
[01:53] | No, I understand that. I do. | 不 我理解 真的 |
[01:54] | But that decreases the chances of success a fair amount — | 但那会大大减少成功几率 |
[01:57] | something like 85%. | 大概85% |
[01:58] | – Don’t talk to me about percentages. – This is not math. | -别跟我说几率 -这不是数学问题 |
[02:01] | You sound like a robot. | 你听上去像个机器人 |
[02:02] | Can everyone please stop yelling? | 大家可不可以别吼了 |
[02:03] | This isn’t some abstract or virtual world, | 这不是抽象或虚拟的世界 |
[02:06] | like the Framework. | 像框架那样 |
[02:07] | These people, they’ve suffered enough. | 这些人 他们受了很多罪 |
[02:11] | This reduces you? | 这能缩小你 |
[02:14] | Subatomic? | 到亚原子级别 |
[02:16] | Does it create an energy field to do it? | 它是靠制造能量场来实现的吗 |
[02:18] | Yes, a bubble, for — for want of a better word. | 对 一个泡泡 找不到更好的词来形容了 |
[02:20] | No, no. | 不不 |
[02:22] | No, “bubble” is a great word. | 不 “泡泡”是个好词 |
[02:24] | Because you can make it bigger. | 因为你能把它弄大 |
[02:25] | I-If we use enough energy, | 如果我们消耗足够能量 |
[02:27] | we can bring all the Chronicom ships back with us. | 我们就能把长生人飞船一起带回去 |
[02:29] | I don’t know if the Zephyr can generate enough power to — | 我不知道和风是否能产生足够能量 |
[02:31] | No, but 1983 New York City can, right? | 的确 但1983年的纽约市能吧 |
[02:35] | Y-yeah. | 对 |
[02:36] | I — We’d need something like 10,000 megawatts, | 我们需要一万兆瓦的能量 |
[02:39] | but s-someone would have to — | 但得有人 |
[02:40] | Stay behind and set it up and turn it on — yeah. | 留下 进行操作 开启它 |
[02:44] | We have to break up the band. | 我们得分头行动了 |
[02:45] | I don’t know if that matters. | 我不知道那是否重要 |
[02:48] | ‘Cause this — this is the last mission together, isn’t it? | 因为这是最后一次一起执行任务了 是吧 |
[02:57] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:58] | Enoch told us. | 伊诺克说的 |
[03:01] | Before he died. | 在他死前 |
[03:07] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是的 |
[03:11] | In fact, no matter what the outcome, | 事实上 不管结果如何 |
[03:13] | this will be the last time we’re all in the same room together. | 这都是我们最后一次共处一室了 |
[03:19] | Ever. | 再没有下次了 |
[03:23] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[03:26] | I belong here. | 我属于这里 |
[03:28] | I’ve already been given the privilege of a second chance, | 我已经得到了宝贵的第二次机会 |
[03:30] | of meeting all you… fine people. | 能认识你们这些好人 |
[03:35] | It’s only right. | 这样才对 |
[03:39] | If the Army taught me anything, it’s that… | 如果说军队让我学会了什么 就是… |
[03:43] | it’s that you can’t — | 就是你不能… |
[03:46] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[03:48] | – D. – First of all, I’m the one | -迪 -首先 我才是 |
[03:49] | with the scientific knowledge to be able to repatch the power. | 具有改接电源的科学知识的人 |
[03:52] | Danny boy over here is still impressed by a light bulb. | 丹尼小子对灯泡还赞叹不已呢 |
[03:54] | That’s not accurate or nice. | 这么说不对也不礼貌 |
[03:56] | And second, seems like you and Daisy | 其次 看来你和黛西 |
[03:57] | have a real thing going, and I… | 产生了真感情 我… |
[04:01] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只希望你幸福 |
[04:03] | Deke — | 迪克 |
[04:03] | And third, as long as you reconnect with Nana | 第三 只要你能和外婆和好如初 |
[04:06] | and then, you know… | 然后… |
[04:10] | connect… | 那个啥 |
[04:10] | then maybe you’ll see me again someday. | 那或许你们将来还能再见到我 |
[04:12] | Deke, that’s — | 迪克 那… |
[04:13] | And honestly… | 说真的 |
[04:17] | …I’m kind of a rock god here, anyway. | 我反正在这里也是摇滚天神 |
[04:25] | All right, people! | 好吧 各位 |
[04:27] | No time to argue. | 没时间争了 |
[04:28] | I’ve already made up my mind. Now let’s get to it! | 我已经想好了 赶紧开始吧 |
[05:00] | Come on, people. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 各位 行动起来 |
[05:02] | Keep it snappy. We’re running out of time. | 快点的 我们没时间了 |
[05:14] | Seconds away. | 只剩几秒了 |
[05:17] | All set on this end, Director. | 这边都好了 局长 |
[05:19] | Watch over little Alphie, will you? | 照顾着点小阿尔菲 好吗 |
[05:21] | Hell, watch over all of us. | 应该说要照顾我们所有人 |
[05:23] | You know I will. I don’t — | 当然了 我不… |
[05:24] | You don’t give up on friends. | 你不会放弃朋友 |
[05:26] | I know better than anyone. | 我比任何人都清楚 |
[05:29] | Thank you for everything, Agent Shaw. | 谢谢你做的一切 肖特工 |
[05:31] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[05:32] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[05:33] | One, two — | 一 二 |
[05:35] | Wait, wait. Like, on three or, like, “One, two, three, go”? | 等等 是数到三 还是”一二三 开始” |
[05:37] | On three, damn it. | 数到三 该死 |
[05:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:03] | So… | 那么 |
[06:05] | you the new guy in charge now? | 你现在是新管事的了吗 |
[06:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:26] | Okay. Okay, I need to — I need to take it slow with her, | 好吧 我得对她慢慢来 |
[06:29] | or her mind might collapse. | 不然她的大脑可能会崩溃 |
[06:31] | Just get her to remember you. | 让她记起你来 |
[06:32] | That’s the most important thing. | 那是最重要的 |
[06:34] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[06:35] | I need to take something small that she does remember, | 我得用一件她记得的小事 |
[06:38] | and I’m gonna draw a line from that to all of the rest. | 然后用那个 把其他的串起来 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:46] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[06:50] | I-I was gonna tell your friends a story, and I was wondering | 我打算给你的朋友们讲个故事 我在想 |
[06:52] | if you could help me fill in some of the blanks. | 你能不能帮我填补空白的部分 |
[06:56] | It’s okay. We know him. | 没事 我们认识他 |
[06:58] | Yeah. And I — I know some things about you, too. | 嗯 我对你也略知一二 |
[07:01] | Like, when you were younger, you had scoliosis. | 比如 你小时候得了脊柱侧凸 |
[07:03] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[07:04] | And y-you would spend your nights lying on your back | 你晚上要平躺着 |
[07:07] | with your father — | 跟你父亲一起 |
[07:08] | Looking up at the stars. | 看星星 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:13] | And do you remember what your favorite star was? | 你记得你最喜欢的星星是什么吗 |
[07:16] | Theta Serpentis. | 巨蛇座θ |
[07:19] | Though, technically, it was a — a triple star system | 但严格讲 那是个三星系统 |
[07:22] | in the constellation, uh, Serpens. | 在巨蛇座星座里 |
[07:24] | No, no, that’s right. That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:25] | What was the traditional name of it? | 它的传统名称是什么 |
[07:27] | The biggest star in that system? | 那个星系里最大的星星 |
[07:31] | Alya. | 阿莉娅 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:38] | I want you to lock on to that name, | 我要你想着那个名字 |
[07:40] | because that’s where we went. | 因为我们去了那里 |
[07:47] | Enoch saved us, wearing another skin. | 伊诺克救了我们 用的是别的皮肤 |
[07:50] | What do we have to do? | 我们要做什么 |
[07:52] | Change the natural course of your lives forever. | 永远改变你们人生的自然轨迹 |
[07:56] | And he got us out of there. | 他带我们离开了那里 |
[08:07] | Turn this Quinjet around. | 把昆式战斗机调头 |
[08:11] | What the hell are you? | 你是什么鬼 |
[08:12] | Enoch, put your face on. | 伊诺克 戴上你的脸 |
[08:14] | You’re freaking everybody out. | 你吓坏大家了 |
[08:16] | Listen, Piper. | 听着 派珀 |
[08:17] | We need to head back into the jungle, to Zephyr One. | 我们得回丛林里的和风一号去 |
[08:19] | What, to help take out Izel? | 干吗 去帮忙干掉艾泽尔吗 |
[08:20] | Izel — right. | 艾泽尔 对 |
[08:21] | No, we have bigger problems than that. | 不 我们有更严重的问题 |
[08:23] | Is that a normal thing around here? | 那在这里算正常情况吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:26] | How did you know the jet would be here? | 你怎么知道飞机会在这里 |
[08:28] | How are you predicting these things? | 你怎么预测到的 |
[08:30] | It’s called the Time Stream. | 这叫时间流 |
[08:33] | I stole a copy of it. | 我偷了一份来 |
[08:35] | My time with Fitz taught me how to be an outlaw, | 跟菲兹相处的那段时间我学会了做罪犯 |
[08:37] | and I’ve gotten quite good at it. | 我现在很擅长了 |
[08:48] | Flint made us a piece of the Time Monolith | 弗林特给我们做了一块时间巨石 |
[08:51] | to help us do what had to be done. | 帮我们完成需要做的事 |
[08:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Now, wait here a moment. | 在这里等一下 |
[09:01] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[09:13] | We need to get away from here and head to space. | 我们得离开这里 去太空 |
[09:15] | So pick a star system. | 选个星系吧 |
[09:17] | I know just the one. | 我知道该选哪个 |
[09:26] | We arrived safely in that distant solar system, | 我们安全抵达了那个遥远的太阳系 |
[09:29] | and I began to study the Time Stream. | 我开始研究时间流 |
[09:37] | Jemma, you were afraid it would drive me mad | 珍玛 你担心那会把我逼疯 |
[09:40] | or give me radiation poisoning to interact with it. | 或是因与它接触而导致辐射中毒 |
[09:43] | But we had no choice. | 但我们别无选择 |
[09:46] | We needed solutions. | 我们需要解决办法 |
[09:49] | And there was only one path | 只有一条路 |
[09:50] | that gave us a chance to succeed. | 给了我们获胜的机会 |
[09:57] | We knew it would take a while to complete our designs. | 我们知道我们需要时间完成设计 |
[10:00] | 黛安娜 数码植入轴突神经传递衰减器 387次模拟 | |
[10:02] | It’s a good thing we are building a time machine, | 幸好我们在制造时光机 |
[10:04] | as it does not matter how long it takes. | 所以用多长时间都无所谓 |
[10:06] | Could just take some time to… | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[10:10] | live. | 享受生活 |
[10:13] | And we did. | 我们也的确生活了 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:16] | We did. | 没错 |
[10:18] | For years. | 生活了好多年 |
[10:21] | We had our happily ever after. | 我们得到了幸福结局 |
[10:25] | We knew our friends needed us, not to mention mankind. | 我们知道我们的朋友需要我们 还有全人类 |
[10:28] | But we didn’t want to say goodbye. | 但我们不想道别 |
[10:31] | So we put it off. | 所以我们一再推迟 |
[10:36] | But we couldn’t stay forever. | 但我们不能永远如此 |
[10:38] | But I’ll feel the guilt inside — the guilt for having left. | 但我会在心里感到愧疚 离开的愧疚 |
[10:42] | – You won’t remember. – A part of me being torn away! | -你不会记得的 -我的一部分被剥离 |
[10:44] | – It’s okay. – No, I don’t want to forget! | -没事的 -不 我不想忘记 |
[10:45] | I don’t want to forget! | 我不想忘记 |
[11:04] | So we jumped back to the moment we left. | 于是我们跳回了我们离开的时刻 |
[11:15] | That was quick. | 好快啊 |
[11:17] | How’d that thing get here so fast? | 那玩意怎么那么快就到了 |
[11:19] | Oh, come on. Are you guys messing with time again? | 拜托 你们又乱搅合时间了吗 |
[11:21] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[11:22] | But Fitz needs to wait in here | 但菲兹得在这里等待 |
[11:24] | so he can be transported through the Quantum Realm | 这样他才能穿梭量子域 |
[11:25] | to an alternative timeline. | 去其他时间线 |
[11:27] | That doesn’t sound complicated at all. | 听上去并不复杂 |
[11:28] | While he’s in there, you need to guard it with your life. | 他在那里期间 你要用生命守卫它 |
[11:31] | Like there’s nothing more important in the world. | 就像这世上没有什么比它更重要 |
[11:33] | Yeah, we get it. | 我们理解 |
[11:33] | No. You don’t. | 不 你们不懂 |
[11:36] | If you keep this safe, | 如果你保护好它 |
[11:37] | I will give you anything you ask for in return. | 我能给你任何你想要的东西作为回报 |
[11:39] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:41] | If I’m not back by sunup, open it. | 如果我日出前没回来 打开它 |
[11:44] | You’ll know what to do. | 你就会知道该怎么办了 |
[11:48] | Okay, good to go. | 好 可以了 |
[11:51] | We’re on the clock now. | 我们时间不多了 |
[11:57] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[11:59] | For us, it will be an instant. | 对于我们 只是片刻 |
[12:05] | Stay strong. | 要坚强 |
[12:14] | One of us had to stay | 我们中一个得留下 |
[12:15] | to establish the link between timelines, | 好建立时间线间的联系 |
[12:17] | and it had to be me, | 而且必须是我 |
[12:19] | because my mind couldn’t handle the implant. | 因为我的大脑承受不住植入物 |
[12:25] | Jemma Simmons… | 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[12:28] | where is Leopold Fitz? | 利奥波德·菲兹在哪 |
[12:31] | I… | 我… |
[12:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:37] | I didn’t see the rest. | 我没看到后面的 |
[12:39] | But now we know it worked. | 但现在我们知道计划成功了 |
[12:52] | You were with me that whole time. | 我们之前一直在一起 |
[12:56] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:01] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[13:04] | But why, though? W-Why — | 但为什么呢 |
[13:06] | Why would we stay so long? | 我们为什么待了那么久 |
[13:07] | I can’t follow that logic. | 我不懂这个逻辑 |
[13:08] | Why — Why would we do any of it? | 我们为什么要那么做 |
[13:11] | That doesn’t — That’s not a — | 那不… |
[13:12] | She’s remembering that she knows him — | 她记起了她认识他 |
[13:14] | just not that she loves him. | 但不记得她爱他 |
[13:15] | That doesn’t… make sense. | 那没道理 |
[13:17] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[13:18] | She’s forgotten something far more important than that. | 她忘记了比那更重要的东西 |
[13:21] | Okay, I need to fill you guys in | 好吧 我需要告诉你们 |
[13:23] | so you know what we’re fighting for — | 让你们知道我们在为什么而战 |
[13:25] | so that we can map out a plan together | 然后我们好一起定个计划 |
[13:27] | and all be willing to do what needs to be done, | 并都愿意做必须做的事 |
[13:29] | no matter what the cost. | 不管代价如何 |
[13:31] | There are so many moving parts. | 有好多影响因素 |
[13:33] | Which is another reason why you built Coulson. | 这是你建造科尔森的另一个原因 |
[13:35] | For this moment, yeah. | 就为了此刻 |
[13:37] | ‘Cause we all need to work together to figure this out. | 因为我们得一起合作解决此事 |
[13:38] | Well, lay it out for us, Fitz. | 告诉我们吧 菲兹 |
[13:40] | ‘Cause the enemy’s coming up with a plan, and they’re not happy. | 敌人也在琢磨计划 他们可不怎么高兴 |
[13:46] | Out of time? | 没时间了 |
[13:47] | If you’d have given me control of your Hunters, | 如果你早让我来控制你的猎人 |
[13:49] | I would’ve crushed them. | 我就能粉碎他们了 |
[13:50] | It seems you can’t control anything. | 你似乎什么都控制不了 |
[13:53] | None of that matters anymore! | 那些都不重要了 |
[13:54] | We got pulled out of reality | 我们被拽出了现实世界 |
[13:55] | and into this Grateful Dead poster! | 进入了这个感恩而死的海报里 |
[13:57] | I was moments away from ruling — | 我本来马上就能统治… |
[14:03] | …saving the world from tyranny — whatever. | 拯救世界 免遭霸权统治什么的 |
[14:07] | There’s a 99% chance | 我们有99%的可能性 |
[14:09] | we’re crossing to their original timeline — | 在穿越去他们的原始时间线 |
[14:11] | a world already under attack from a separate Chronicom force. | 一个已经在遭受另一股长生人势力攻击的世界 |
[14:15] | We need to stop playing percentages | 我们得停止计算概率 |
[14:16] | and get to the business of killing. | 开始杀人 |
[14:18] | Earth is still within our grasp. | 地球仍唾手可得 |
[14:21] | Nobody knows the future anymore. | 没人了解未来会如何了 |
[14:34] | Hook her up. | 给她接上 |
[14:35] | Time to take her power. | 该夺取她的异能了 |
[14:39] | I think we’re close! | 我觉得我们接近了 |
[14:41] | Everyone’s clear on what needs to be done. | 大家都清楚得做什么 |
[14:43] | You two go with Fitz and Simmons, retake the Lighthouse. | 你俩跟菲兹和西蒙斯走 夺回灯塔 |
[14:45] | – Right. – Copy that. | -好 -收到 |
[14:46] | But first, you need to put these on. | 但首先 你们得穿上这个 |
[14:53] | We’ll arrive just before we left. | 我们会在我们离开前到达 |
[14:54] | So, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[14:56] | there’s unfinished business at the Temple. | 我们在神庙还有未竟之事 |
[15:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:04] | I don’t believe it, either. | 我也觉得难以置信 |
[15:32] | The Hunters are gonna be scanning for us everywhere. | 猎人会到处扫描我们 |
[15:34] | Hang tight. We gotta wait for our moment. | 撑住 我们得等待时机 |
[15:44] | Zephyr One is out there somewhere. | 和风一号就在什么地方 |
[15:46] | We are not seeing any — | 我们看不到… |
[15:47] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[15:48] | Destroy it. | 毁掉它 |
[16:06] | Good. They sent reinforcements. | 很好 他们派来了增援 |
[16:16] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们来 |
[16:17] | We must move quickly and calmly. | 我们得快速冷静地行动 |
[16:21] | Do not speak. Do not engage. | 别说话 别互动 |
[16:25] | I’m just trying not to throw up in my helmet. | 我在努力不吐在我的头盔里 |
[16:43] | Give Yo-Yo her breathing apparatus. | 把呼吸装置给悠悠球 |
[16:47] | Set the chamber temperature to minus-68 degrees. | 把舱室温度设在零下55度 |
[16:51] | Where’s Fitz? | 菲兹呢 |
[16:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:55] | I can’t know. | 我不能知道 |
[17:06] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[17:08] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[17:09] | You don’t need to keep saying it. | 你不用一直说的 |
[17:12] | Zephyr One spotted moving on the surface of the Earth. | 检测到和风一号 在地球表面移动 |
[17:16] | Fire! | 开火 |
[17:22] | Now! | 现在 |
[17:44] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[18:01] | Quinjet team, head back to the Lighthouse. | 昆式战斗机小队 回灯塔 |
[18:03] | On our way. | 就去 |
[18:04] | That’s some serious flying there. | 刚刚的飞行技术真不是盖的 |
[18:07] | That used to be all I did. | 我曾经就负责这个 |
[18:12] | No sign of Zephyr One. | 和风一号不见了 |
[18:15] | It looks as though it’s been destroyed. | 它似乎被摧毁了 |
[18:17] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[18:19] | No matter the percentages, | 不管几率多大 |
[18:22] | these people always beat the odds. | 他们总能反败为胜 |
[18:32] | They definitely heard that. | 这他们绝对听到了 |
[18:34] | Remember, these things are radioactive, so be careful. | 记住 这些东西有辐射 小心点 |
[18:53] | Go. I got this. | 去吧 我行的 |
[18:55] | Go! | 去吧 |
[19:02] | Hope this works. | 希望成功 |
[19:03] | You hope. I’ll pray. | 你希望吧 我祈祷 |
[19:20] | Time for you to be reassigned. | 你该被改派了 |
[19:25] | So, this is it? | 这就是决战了吗 |
[19:31] | This is it. | 没错 |
[19:33] | I’ve studied your history, | 我研究了你的历史 |
[19:34] | know all the enemies you’ve faced. | 清楚你对付过的每一个敌人 |
[19:37] | I am honored to be the last. | 我很荣幸能成为最后一个 |
[20:09] | So, that’s what she can do. | 看来这就是她的本事 |
[20:20] | Anything I can do to help point the antennas | 需要我帮忙把天线 |
[20:21] | in the right direction? | 摆对方向吗 |
[20:22] | Can you rewire the capacitor connections | 你能改接电容连接 |
[20:24] | to bypass the network backbone? | 绕过网络主干吗 |
[20:26] | Nope. | 不能 |
[20:27] | We were here. | 我们来过这里 |
[20:29] | He said it’d be the hardest thing we’ve ever done. | 他说那将是我们做过的最艰难的事 |
[20:31] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[20:32] | They’ll bang through the door soon enough. | 他们很快就会穿过那扇门 |
[20:34] | Hopefully, not before our friends handle their part. | 希望我们的朋友们能在那之前完成他们的任务 |
[20:37] | Don’t worry too much about Mack. | 别太担心迈克 |
[20:38] | Don’t worry too much about Daisy. | 你别太担心黛西 |
[20:44] | They’re your everything. | 他们是你的一切 |
[20:46] | Stars in your skies. | 天上的星星 |
[20:50] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[20:52] | I think I remember. | 我觉得我记起来了 |
[20:54] | Why we did all this. | 我们为什么这么做 |
[21:00] | I think I remember what we’re fighting for. | 我觉得我记起我们在为什么而战了 |
[21:11] | If you’ve seen my battles, | 如果你见过我打的仗 |
[21:13] | you know how this will end. | 就知道结局会如何 |
[21:14] | You know, I don’t — for the first time in a while. | 好久以来 我第一次不知道结局会如何了 |
[21:19] | Can’t wait to see how it plays out. | 真等不及看到会怎样发展了 |
[21:21] | Like it did with your mother, maybe? | 或许会像跟你妈妈时那样 |
[21:24] | The only enemy we both fought. | 唯一我们都打过的敌人 |
[21:26] | Someone needed to rescue you, | 当时你还需要人来救 |
[21:27] | whereas I snapped her neck, fair and square. | 而我则正大光明地扭断了她的脖子 |
[22:08] | Hang in there. | 撑住 |
[22:22] | Feels good to strike you down. | 打倒你的感觉真好 |
[22:24] | But you wanna do worse. | 但你还想做别的 |
[22:28] | I can give any Hunter orders remotely using only my mind. | 我可以仅凭大脑给任何猎人远程下令 |
[22:32] | You’re next. | 现在轮到你了 |
[22:34] | Once I tear everything but Chronicom hardware out of you. | 我只需要把你非长生人的硬件都拆出来 |
[22:38] | There’s no need. | 不需要 |
[22:40] | The war’s over. | 战争结束了 |
[22:41] | You surrender? | 你投降吗 |
[22:42] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[22:44] | Fitz and Simmons are retaking the Lighthouse as we speak. | 菲兹和西蒙斯这会儿正在夺回灯塔 |
[22:49] | A creepy smile. | 瘆人的笑容 |
[22:51] | That’s new. | 新鲜 |
[22:52] | So that’s where they are. | 原来他们在那里 |
[22:59] | All available Hunters, disembark for the Lighthouse, | 所有可调动猎人 前往灯塔 |
[23:02] | where we have established a stronghold. | 我们已在那里建立阵地 |
[23:04] | All spacecraft, prepare to fire | 所有飞行器 准备向 |
[23:06] | on previously targeted S.H.I.E.L.D. posts. | 此前瞄准的神盾局基地开火 |
[23:09] | Now it’s my turn to smile. | 现在该我笑了 |
[23:14] | We just needed you to enter your authorization. | 我们就需要你输入授权 |
[23:19] | And what comes next? | 那接下来会怎样呢 |
[23:23] | The Cavalry. | 铁骑驾到 |
[23:57] | Nope. | 别想 |
[23:59] | We need to make sure | 我们得确保 |
[24:00] | the transmission’s pointed in the right direction. | 传输方向正确 |
[24:02] | She’s too weak. | 她太虚弱了 |
[24:03] | I don’t know if she’ll be able to | 我不知道她能否 |
[24:04] | boost the signal enough to reach Earth. | 增强信号 发送到地球 |
[24:05] | Kora, look at me. | 柯拉 看着我 |
[24:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:09] | We’re fighting for the very thing that gives us strength. | 我们在为给我们力量的东西奋斗 |
[24:13] | Do you need me to tell you what that is? | 你需要我告诉你那是什么吗 |
[24:17] | No. | 不 |
[24:24] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[24:37] | Okay, parabolic antennae are nearly in position. | 好 抛物形天线即将就位 |
[24:49] | I hope you know how to give the Chronicoms orders. | 希望你会给长生人下令 |
[24:51] | We aren’t giving them orders. | 我们不是要给他们下令 |
[24:57] | We’re giving them empathy. | 而是要给他们共情力 |
[26:07] | Hey, there. | 你们好 |
[26:09] | You friends or enemies? | 你们是朋友还是敌人 |
[26:16] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[26:18] | As we have always been. | 我们一直都是 |
[26:38] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[26:39] | We have to let her do her part, no matter what the cost. | 我们得让她做她该做的 不管代价如何 |
[26:49] | Do you think you’re winning? | 你觉得你要赢了吗 |
[26:51] | ‘Cause I can’t tell. | 因为我看不出 |
[26:52] | It’s a close one, but I could go all day. | 很接近 但我能坚持一天 |
[26:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:56] | That’s what we were hoping for. | 我们就希望如此 |
[26:58] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[26:59] | Those sparks? | 那些火花 |
[27:00] | That means Kora’s purged all the Chronicom data from the planet. | 意味着柯拉已把长生人数据从地球上清除干净了 |
[27:03] | Turned the attack to our side. | 现在情势对我们有利了 |
[27:07] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[27:13] | Down on the planet. | 在地球上是的 |
[27:15] | But up here… | 但在这上面 |
[27:17] | these ships | 这些飞船 |
[27:18] | are about to vaporize your friends down below. | 即将把你下面的朋友烧成灰 |
[27:22] | And you can’t stop that. | 你别想阻止 |
[27:24] | There is no way to kill me | 你要杀我 |
[27:27] | without killing yourself. | 就得同归于尽 |
[27:40] | That’s the idea. | 就是要这样 |
[28:44] | Thank you, Kora. | 谢谢 柯拉 |
[28:50] | This is what we were fighting for. | 这就是我们为之而战的东西 |
[28:55] | Family. | 家人 |
[28:58] | Okay, that was a neat trick. | 好吧 那招真妙 |
[29:00] | But how did you — | 但你怎么… |
[29:05] | What the hell, man?! We were scared out of our minds. | 搞什么 我们都吓坏了 |
[29:07] | Are you saying that we were guarding this thing for nothing? | 你是说我们白白守卫这玩意了吗 |
[29:12] | No. | 不是 |
[29:14] | You were guarding our everything. | 你守卫着我们的一切 |
[29:26] | Alya? | 阿莉娅 |
[29:29] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[29:48] | Mama, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[29:50] | Nothing, sweet girl. | 没事 好孩子 |
[29:51] | Nothing. I’m sorry. | 没事 对不起 |
[29:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:15] | You said you would be gone for a long time, | 你说你要离开好久呢 |
[30:19] | but that wasn’t long. | 但并不久啊 |
[30:23] | Felt like forever to me. | 我感觉好像过了一辈子呢 |
[30:25] | There was a loud noise. | 刚刚好吵 |
[30:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:29] | I was only a little scared. | 我就有一点点害怕 |
[30:34] | Me too, sweetie. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[30:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:02] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[31:03] | You’re looking good. | 你看上去不错啊 |
[31:05] | You’re looking good. | 你看上去才不错 |
[31:06] | I never change. | 我就没变过 |
[31:14] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[31:16] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[31:24] | Well, this is a nice venue. Whose idea was this? | 这地方不错 这是谁的主意 |
[31:30] | Where’s Mack? | 迈克呢 |
[31:31] | Turtleman is always late. | 小乌龟总是迟到 |
[31:32] | He knows. He’ll be here. | 他知道的 他会来的 |
[31:36] | Am I the last one? | 我是最后到的吗 |
[31:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:40] | There was a situation in Moscow that needed my attention. | 莫斯科有点情况需要我去处理 |
[31:44] | A story worth telling? | 值得讲述吗 |
[31:47] | Well, it’s, uh — it’s classified. | 嗯…是机密 |
[31:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:54] | You enjoying the new digs? | 你喜欢新地盘吗 |
[31:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah. It’s nice. You know, it’s, uh… | 嗯 不错 挺… |
[31:58] | Yeah, but after all those years in hallways, | 但在封闭走廊里待了那么多年 |
[32:00] | I’m — I’m just not used to having a view. | 我都不习惯能看到风景了 |
[32:03] | Are you still stationed there, too? | 你也还驻扎在那里吗 |
[32:05] | I’m on assignment, actually — | 我在执行任务 |
[32:06] | chasing an 0-8-4, of all things. | 偏偏是追查一件084呢 |
[32:09] | Yeah, she’s our most decorated Agent. | 是啊 她可是我们最功勋卓著的特工 |
[32:12] | Okay, okay. I’ve got a good team. | 好啦 是我的团队好 |
[32:15] | We work well together. | 我们合作无间 |
[32:16] | Although Piper, I think, is questioning her choice. | 但是派珀好像在质疑她的抉择 |
[32:19] | What, taking on the assignment? | 什么 接受任务吗 |
[32:21] | No, the choice she made when you and Simmons | 不是 是你和西蒙斯问她 |
[32:23] | asked her what she wanted for a reward. | 要什么奖赏时她选的东西 |
[32:29] | And you, Melinda? | 你呢 梅琳达 |
[32:31] | How are you liking your new profession? | 你喜欢你的新职业吗 |
[32:33] | I hate it. | 好讨厌啊 |
[32:35] | No, you don’t. | 你才不呢 |
[32:36] | I fought aliens, demons, and androids, | 我打过外星人 恶魔和机器人 |
[32:39] | and this is the first time in my life | 这是我这辈子第一次 |
[32:42] | I’ve ever felt this exhausted. | 感到如此疲惫 |
[32:44] | Amen to that. | 阿门啊 |
[32:45] | What do you know about being exhausted? You’re retired. | 你知道什么叫疲惫吗 你退休了 |
[32:49] | Only someone without kids would say that. | 没有孩子的人才会这么说 |
[32:51] | Yeah. She’s a lot. | 是啊 她好折腾人 |
[32:52] | She’s the best. | 她最棒了 |
[32:53] | She’s learning to swim right now. | 她在学游泳呢 |
[32:56] | Send videos, please. | 发视频哦 |
[32:57] | She wants to design her own fish. | 她想设计自己的鱼 |
[32:58] | We have to tell her it’s not possible. | 我们还得告诉她那是做不到的 |
[33:00] | Well, it’s possible. It’s just not legal — yet. | 是做得到的 但是不合法…现在还不合法 |
[33:02] | Well, did she, uh — she get Uncle Mack’s present? | 她收到迈克叔叔送的礼物了吗 |
[33:05] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[33:06] | Yeah, thank you for all the many presents. | 嗯 谢谢你们送来的成堆的礼物 |
[33:09] | One a year is plenty. | 一年一件就够了 |
[33:10] | Oh, come on, Fitz. What about Christmas? | 得了 菲兹 那圣诞节呢 |
[33:12] | It’s overrated. | 没那么重要啦 |
[33:13] | We did get a very nice letter from Agent Sousa. | 我们收到了苏萨特工一封很窝心的信 |
[33:16] | So cute he writes letters. | 他还写信 太可爱了 |
[33:18] | I know, right? I just got him a typewriter. | 是吧 我刚送了他台打字机 |
[33:21] | Speaking of a kid on Christmas. | 他开心地像个圣诞节的孩子 |
[33:24] | Things are going…well? | 你们一切…顺利吗 |
[33:28] | They’re going, yeah. | 挺顺的 |
[33:30] | We’re just, like, loving the journey together. | 我们喜欢一起旅行 |
[33:33] | I showed him “E.T.” to prep for it. | 我给他看了《ET外星人》做心理准备 |
[33:36] | – Great movie. – Classic. | -好电影 -经典 |
[33:37] | He cried like a baby. | 他哭得像个宝宝 |
[33:39] | But he’s — he’s — he’s made for this work. | 但他是为这份工作而生的 |
[33:42] | He’s solid. | 他很可靠 |
[33:43] | But he does keep calling us the “Astro Ambassadors,” | 但他总说我们是”航天大使” |
[33:45] | so that’s — yeah. | 真是… |
[33:47] | He’s a dork. | 他好呆 |
[33:49] | But he says hi. | 但他让我代好 |
[33:53] | Speaking of dorks… | 说到呆子 |
[33:56] | What are you gonna do, A.C.? | 你打算做什么 AC |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:59] | Yeah, I was gonna ask. | 是啊 我正想问 |
[34:00] | You said you would take the year to reassess. | 你说要休息一年来重新考虑 |
[34:04] | Well… | 嗯 |
[34:05] | I figure I can always, you know, turn off. | 我觉得我总能 关机 |
[34:07] | So no rush on that. | 所以不必着急 |
[34:10] | I’m gonna take a little time, continue my reassessment. | 我打算再花点时间 继续重新考虑 |
[34:15] | See the world. | 看看世界 |
[34:17] | Right on. | 好啊 |
[34:18] | Glad to hear it. | 太好了 |
[34:20] | You know, after your sabbatical, I could use you. | 你的休假结束后 可以来帮我 |
[34:23] | Yeah, me too. | 还有我 |
[34:24] | There’s a bunk open on Zephyr Three. It’s a nice one. | 和风三号上有空床 很不错呢 |
[34:27] | I’ll keep all that in mind. | 我都会记住的 |
[34:34] | Guys, I’m going to have to go in a minute. | 各位 我马上得走了 |
[34:38] | We’re approaching the drop zone. | 我们快到交接点了 |
[34:39] | Okay, just remember — minimal force, sweetheart. | 好 记住 最低武力 亲爱的 |
[34:42] | In and out, no contact — I know. | 快进快出 不接触 我知道 |
[34:45] | Yeah, I-I have a group waiting, so, um… | 嗯 我也有小组在等着 |
[34:48] | maybe we should just, uh, call it. | 我们…到此为止吧 |
[34:50] | Yeah, I’m losing signal anyway. | 嗯 我的信号也要不行了 |
[34:52] | We’re entering a Nebula. | 我们在进入一个星云 |
[34:56] | I vote we make this a tradition. | 我们把这做为传统吧 |
[34:59] | Yeah. I agree. | 我赞同 |
[35:02] | We can’t lose touch. | 我们不该失去联络 |
[35:04] | We’ve been through too much together. | 我们一起经历了太多 |
[35:07] | A miracle we survived. | 能活下来真是奇迹 |
[35:12] | Well…except for Coulson. | 除了科尔森 |
[35:16] | And Fitz. | 还有菲兹 |
[35:17] | And Daisy. | 还有黛西 |
[35:18] | And May. | 还有梅 |
[35:20] | Geez, I was a zombie once. | 天啊 我还做过僵尸 |
[35:21] | So was Mack, actually. | 其实迈克也做过 |
[35:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[35:24] | Was I — Was I there for that? | 我当时在吗 |
[35:25] | Look, if this is a contest, I died like seven times. | 听着 如果要比赛 我死了七次呢 |
[35:28] | Is that all? | 就七次吗 |
[35:29] | But I didn’t even exist in Deke’s timeline. | 我在迪克的时间线里都不存在 |
[35:32] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[35:32] | Deke. | 迪克 |
[35:34] | I miss that little weirdo. | 我想那个怪小子了 |
[35:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:37] | We may see him again one day. | 我们有天或许还能见到他 |
[35:39] | Look, I’m sure the D is doing just fine. | 我相信迪哥现在好好的呢 |
[35:44] | I mean, he’s probably playing Madison Square Garden right now. | 他可能都在麦迪逊广场表演了 |
[35:52] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[35:53] | I guess that’s it. | 那到此为止吧 |
[35:57] | Same time next year? | 明年再见 |
[36:02] | All right. | 好 |
[36:04] | Hasta la proxima. | 下次再见 |
[36:10] | We’re only a block away from the drop-off? | 我们离交接点只有一个街区了吗 |
[36:12] | Yeah, but we should’ve been there quicker, | 是的 但我们该能更快赶到的 |
[36:13] | and you should be able to drive better. | 你的车技也该更好些 |
[36:15] | You’re a damn computer. | 你可是一台电脑 |
[36:15] | I know, but either they changed the signs | 我知道 但不是他们改了路标 |
[36:17] | or you programmed me a little stupider | 就是你把我编程得蠢了点 |
[36:19] | so you could feel superior for once. | 好能找到一次优越感 |
[36:20] | I swear on all things holy, you were always this stupid. | 我拿一切神圣的事物发誓 你一向这么蠢 |
[36:23] | Don’t slow down, Davis. | 别减速 戴维斯 |
[36:25] | I’ll see you on the other side of the compound. | 院子另一边见 |
[36:36] | Mack, I’ll be sending a few names. | 迈克 我会发几个名字给你 |
[36:37] | Good. | 好 |
[36:39] | And, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[36:40] | You should at least swing by on your travels, | 你旅行时至少该来看看 |
[36:44] | tell some stories to the newcomers. | 跟新来的讲讲故事 |
[36:49] | They’ll love that. | 他们会喜欢的 |
[36:52] | You might be seeing me. | 我或许会去 |
[37:09] | You done finally? | 你可算完事了吗 |
[37:10] | We’re five minutes late to class. | 我们上课都迟到五分钟了 |
[37:13] | You’re late. | 是你迟了 |
[37:15] | I’m giving the lecture. | 我是主讲人 |
[37:17] | That’s not late. | 我这不叫迟到 |
[37:18] | That’s dramatic. | 叫有气场 |
[37:28] | This little monkey is punching me as hard as she can in the leg. | 这只小猴子在狠狠地揍我的腿呢 |
[37:31] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:33] | Having a picnic in the garden. | 在花园里吃野餐 |
[37:34] | She’s been very patient. | 她很耐心了 |
[37:37] | Well… | 好了 |
[37:39] | Bye, everybody. | 各位再见了 |
[37:43] | I’ll e-mail you that anatomy analysis after Fitz is asleep. | 菲兹睡着后我会把解剖分析邮件给你 |
[37:46] | Interesting stuff. | 很有趣哦 |
[38:11] | You’re at HQ? | 你在总部吗 |
[38:14] | So, then… you received the package. | 那你收到包裹了 |
[38:16] | Sitting right in front of me. Just need the code. | 就在我面前 只需要密码 |
[38:19] | 1-3-6. It’s in there. | 136 就在里面 |
[38:22] | Along with a little, um… going-away present. | 还有一份…道别礼 |
[38:26] | Is it what I think it is? | 是我想的那个吗 |
[38:29] | I’m still a mechanic at heart. | 我内心还是个机械师 |
[38:31] | All right? | 好吗 |
[38:36] | Be careful out there. | 多保重 |
[38:39] | Both of you. | 你们都是 |
[38:53] | All stations, make ready to get under way. | 各单位 准备上路 |
[38:56] | Okay, everyone’s in position. | 好了 各就位 |
[38:59] | Let’s move forward with the operation. Everything’s in place. | 准备开始行动 一切就绪 |
[39:06] | It’s not the same without these guys. | 没有他们在感觉不一样了 |
[39:09] | No, it’s not. | 是啊 |
[39:11] | Are you really just seeing the world? | 你真的只是在看世界吗 |
[39:15] | There’s some places I’ve always wanted to go. | 有些地方我一直想去来着 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | But look at what you did here. | 但看看你做到了什么 |
[39:25] | There are people out there who are lost, | 这世上有些人感到迷茫 |
[39:30] | people who show promise. | 或是有潜力 |
[39:34] | If you don’t find them, who will? | 如果你不去找到他们 还有谁会去呢 |
[39:36] | How’s it going with your new recruit? | 你的新人怎么样了 |
[39:43] | She’s doing great. | 她很不错 |
[39:47] | She’s been through a lot, but, um… | 她经历了很多 但… |
[39:52] | It’s funny what can happen when someone believes in you. | 被人相信 有不可思议的效果 |
[39:58] | Give me a call when you get back. | 等你回来给我打电话 |
[40:02] | Yes, sir. | 好 长官 |
[40:24] | They good? | 他们都好吗 |
[40:29] | They’re good. | 他们都好 |
[40:33] | You have to see this. | 你得来看看 |
[40:53] | Amazing, right? | 真不可思议 是吧 |
[40:57] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[42:07] | Cool. | 酷 |