时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | We’re sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[01:18] | You have reached a number that has been disconnected. | 您拨打的电话无法接通 |
[01:23] | Do you know anywhere to stay around here? | 你知道这附近有住的地方吗 |
[01:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:37] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[01:40] | Destiny? If this is you, please come home. | 黛丝特妮 如果你是 快回家吧 |
[01:46] | Hello! | 喂 |
[01:55] | I don’t speak Spanish. | 我不说西班牙语 |
[02:02] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[02:06] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[02:08] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[02:10] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[02:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:23] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[02:35] | Just come check it out. | 来看看吧 |
[02:37] | A hot meal, a shower, a good night’s sleep. | 热腾腾的饭菜 可以洗澡 再好好睡一觉 |
[02:41] | Well, what is this, like, a cult? | 这是什么 邪教吗 |
[02:42] | We don’t use that word. | 我们不用那个词 |
[02:44] | And if it’s not for you, you can totally leave. | 如果你不喜欢 也可以离开 |
[02:47] | No strings, I swear. | 没条件 我发誓 |
[04:23] | Alex? Alex? | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 |
[04:30] | Hey, Alex, it’s breakfast. | 艾利克斯 吃早饭了 |
[04:33] | Your mom’s been calling for you. | 你妈妈喊你呢 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:44] | I haven’t seen you play this in a long while. | 我好久没见你玩这个了 |
[04:48] | It’s what I used to play with her. | 我以前总跟她玩 |
[04:57] | Well, maybe I could step in. | 或许我可以跟你玩 |
[05:01] | Ah, no offense, Dad, but she was a lot better than you. | 别介意 爸爸 但她比你厉害多了 |
[05:22] | – Mom’s cooking. – Don’t sound so surprised. | -妈妈做饭了 -别那么惊讶啊 |
[05:26] | I made pancakes, your favorite. | 我做了薄煎饼 你最喜欢了 |
[05:29] | I’m good with juice. Thanks. | 我喝橙汁就好 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Look, the special food, being extra nice to me, | 特别做好吃的 还对我格外好 |
[05:48] | you guys don’t have to do all this. | 你们不必这样的 |
[05:49] | Alex, it’s time. | 艾利克斯 是时候了 |
[05:53] | At first we gave you space. | 起初 我们给了你空间 |
[05:55] | But two years? | 但两年了 |
[05:58] | You spend all your time alone. | 你成天一个人待着 |
[05:59] | I like hanging out with myself. | 我喜欢自己玩 |
[06:01] | Okay, how many people can say that? | 有多少人能这么说 |
[06:03] | Plus, college isn’t too far into the future. | 再说 很快我就要上大学了 |
[06:06] | I’ll just–I’ll make new friends then. | 我到时再交新朋友好了 |
[06:09] | The kids that know you when you’re young… | 你小时候认识的孩子 |
[06:12] | no one will ever know you like that again. | 再不会有人会那么了解你了 |
[06:14] | Don’t give up on that. | 别就这么扔掉他们 |
[06:16] | – On them. – Right. | -你们的友情 -嗯 |
[06:17] | ‘Cause you’ve done such a great job | 因为你也跟以前 |
[06:19] | keeping in touch with your old friends from the ‘hood. | 贫民窟那些朋友都一直有联络呢 |
[06:27] | I have a lot of things I need to do today, | 我今天还有很多事要做 |
[06:29] | like prepare for court, | 比如准备上庭 |
[06:30] | and the PRIDE meeting we are hosting tonight. | 还有我们今晚的傲慢集会 |
[06:33] | – Don’t remind me. – You guys do realize | -别提醒我啊 -你们知道 |
[06:35] | that it’s a volunteer charity organization, right, not the mob? | 那是个志愿的慈善组织 不是黑帮吧 |
[06:38] | Could get out if you wanted to. | 你们想的话可以脱离的 |
[06:40] | Maybe give some other rich people | 或许给其他有钱人个 |
[06:41] | the opportunity for a tax write-off. | 免税的机会 |
[06:43] | This school we’re building is gonna do a lot of good | 这座我们要兴建的学校将会大大帮助 |
[06:45] | for kids less fortunate than you. | 很多不如你这么幸运的孩子 |
[06:47] | It’s from your father’s so-called ‘hood. I have to take this. | 来自你爸爸”贫民窟”的那些孩子 我得去接下 |
[06:58] | Just think about it, all right? | 想想吧 好吗 |
[07:00] | Those friends of yours are probably feeling | 你的那些朋友 今天可能 |
[07:02] | the exact same way you are today. | 跟你有一样的感觉 |
[07:05] | Actually, they’re doing just fine. | 其实 他们都很好 |
[07:09] | Or maybe they’re better at hiding what’s really going on. | 或许 他们更擅长掩饰内心真正的情绪 |
[08:02] | The door to Amy’s room was opened. | 艾米房间的门被打开了 |
[08:20] | Tina, what’s going on? | 蒂娜 怎么了 |
[08:34] | – Mom. – What are you doing in here? | -妈妈 -你进来干什么 |
[08:38] | Borrowing some tights. Mine had a hole. | 借连裤袜 我的破洞了 |
[08:42] | I’m leaving. | 我这就走 |
[08:43] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[08:45] | – If Amy was here, she’d let me—But Amy is not here. | -如果艾米在 她会… -但艾米不在了 |
[08:46] | So what does it matter if I take her tights? | 那我拿她的连裤袜又有什么不行的 |
[08:55] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[08:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:01] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意的 |
[09:03] | It was an accident. I can fix it. | 是个意外 我可以修好的 |
[09:04] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[09:17] | Hey, kiddo, are you okay? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[09:18] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:39] | Breakfast ready. | 早饭好了 |
[09:41] | Is he in there? | 他在吗 |
[09:41] | He is. | 嗯 |
[10:03] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:06] | Hi. Big win last night against HarvardWestlake. | 昨晚对阵哈佛西湖大获全胜啊 |
[10:09] | Sorry you weren’t there to see it. | 真遗憾你没看到 |
[10:10] | Me too, son. Heard you played great. | 我也很遗憾 儿子 听说你打得很好 |
[10:14] | Though I also heard… | 但我也听说 |
[10:17] | you got a “C” in Spanish. | 你西语得了个C |
[10:21] | I’m definitely gonna try harder. | 我绝对会更加努力的 |
[10:26] | If you were really afraid of me… | 如果你真怕我 |
[10:29] | you’d be getting an “A.” | 就会拿A了 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | It is the simplest gift you can give, | 这是可以给出的最简单的馈赠 |
[10:52] | and yet the most powerful… | 但又是最强大的 |
[10:56] | to let someone know… | 就是对一个人说 |
[11:01] | “Hey. I see you.” | “我看到你了” |
[11:03] | And that power is yours to offer. | 那份力量 你可以给出的 |
[11:07] | Because that gift is a smile. | 因为那份馈赠就是一个微笑 |
[11:11] | Let us close by reading together the words that my father, | 让我们朗读我父亲 大卫·埃勒最早写下的话语 |
[11:15] | David Ellerh, first wrote. | 拉近彼此的距离吧 |
[11:17] | “Light fills a dark room.” | “光芒能充满一个黑暗的房间” |
[11:21] | Look, I have to go. Phil wants to meet up. | 我得走了 菲尔想要见面 |
[11:24] | Agent-actor check-in. | 就是经纪人和演员见个面 |
[11:25] | If he wants to meet me in person, | 他要当面见我 |
[11:27] | must be good news. | 肯定是有好消息 |
[11:27] | – Okay. Bye, sweetie. – Bye, Dad. | -好 再见 亲爱的 -再见 爸爸 |
[11:31] | – Thank you so much for coming. – Thank you. | -谢谢你们来 -谢谢 |
[11:33] | – Have a blessed day. – Thanks. | -今天愉快 -谢谢 |
[11:34] | Oh, hey, sorry, can I talk to you for a second? | 抱歉 可以跟你说句话吗 |
[11:37] | – Sure. – I Have to go to school, | -好啊 -我得去学校了 |
[11:39] | but I need you to sign this. | 但我需要你签这个 |
[11:41] | It’s a permission slip for the trip to San Francisco, | 是去旧金山的家长许可 |
[11:43] | the Art Institute. | 去艺术学院的 |
[11:47] | – This is for tonight? – Yeah. | -这是今晚的 -对 |
[11:49] | Honey, out of the question. | 亲爱的 绝对不行 |
[11:53] | The Vanity Fair article. The writer’s bringing a photographer. | 《名利场》的文章 记者要带摄影师来 |
[11:56] | I need you to be there. | 我需要你在场 |
[11:59] | You’re the millennial face of the church. | 你是教会的新一代面孔 |
[12:01] | Yeah, but can’t I do it another time? | 是啊 但我不能改日再拍吗 |
[12:03] | Just this once? I mean, you didn’t even ask me. | 就这一次 你都没问过我 |
[12:05] | It’s like you assume I’ll do whatever you want. | 你好像就觉得你想要我做什么我都会做 |
[12:07] | Karolina, there’s a lot going on right now. | 卡罗琳娜 现在事情很多 |
[12:09] | Yeah, and there’s lot going on with me too, | 是啊 我也有好多事情呢 |
[12:11] | not that you would even notice. | 虽然你根本不会注意到啦 |
[12:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:33] | No. I feel really weird. | 有事 我觉得怪怪的 |
[12:36] | Oh, Molly, sweetie, we had this talk. | 茉莉 亲爱的 我们谈过了 |
[12:38] | Menstruation’s a blessing, not a curse. | 例假是好事 不是坏事 |
[12:41] | You just do your breathing exercises | 你只要记得做呼吸练习 |
[12:42] | and drink the chamomile tea I put in your thermos. | 喝我倒在你热水瓶里的甘菊茶就行 |
[12:45] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果还不行 |
[12:46] | go to the bathroom and give yourself an orgasm. | 就去厕所里高潮一下 |
[12:48] | – Mom, seriously? – The oxytocins are a natural pain reliever. | -妈妈 你不是吧 -催产素能缓解疼痛 |
[12:50] | – It is good advice. – I’m putting in my earbuds now. | -这是好建议 -我要戴上耳机了 |
[12:53] | – Listen to Mom. – Dance squad tryouts are today. | -听你妈妈的 -舞蹈队今天选拔 |
[12:55] | Dance squad is just cheerleading without pom-poms. | 舞蹈队就是不带捧花的拉拉队 |
[12:58] | You’re just reinforcing hegemonic masculinity | 你这样是给霸权男子主义助威 |
[13:00] | while marginalizing women’s identity. | 而边缘化女性身份 |
[13:02] | Sure, but I love the outfits. | 好吧 但我喜欢他们的制服 |
[13:04] | Oh, and Gert, your new meds are in your backpack. | 格特 你的新药在你的背包里 |
[13:07] | Fewer side effects than the Lexapro, | 比依地普仑的副作用少点 |
[13:08] | and not so much with the constipation. | 而且便秘也不会那么严重了 |
[13:10] | Oh, are you a little bit backed up, Gert? I have some bran bars. | 你便秘了吗 格特 我有麸饼干 |
[13:14] | – Oh, yeah. – Let me tell ya, Dad is on the regular. | -这个好啊 -告诉你吧 老爸常吃这个 |
[13:18] | – Don’t you want your… – Bye, Dale. Bye, Stacey. | -不拿… -再见 戴尔 史黛茜 |
[13:20] | Bran bars? Goodbye, sweetie! Love you! | 麸饼干吗 再见 亲爱的 爱你们 |
[13:26] | Yeah, tell all your friends. Everyone’s welcome. | 嗯 告诉你的朋友们 大家都可以来 |
[13:29] | Hey, do you want to join my new club? | 想加入我的新俱乐部吗 |
[13:30] | Tell all your friends. Everyone’s welcome. | 告诉你的朋友们 大家都可以来 |
[13:33] | Hey, Chase, I was thinking, do you want to join my new club? | 查斯 你想不想 加入我的新俱乐部 |
[13:37] | Hey, loser. | 废柴 |
[13:41] | Tragic. | 真悲催 |
[13:53] | Hope you have a beautiful day. | 希望你今天愉快 |
[13:56] | Can’t believe you were ever friends with her. | 真不敢相信你跟她还曾是朋友 |
[14:38] | Hey, Mom, thinking of having | 妈妈 我今晚想 |
[14:41] | a little get-together tonight at the house. | 在家办个小聚会 |
[14:43] | – Is that cool? – Tonight? | -可以吗 -今晚 |
[14:44] | Yeah, I figured like old times. | 是啊 就像以前那样 |
[14:47] | You know, when parents have their annual PRIDE meeting | 家长们举办年度的傲慢集会 |
[14:48] | while we all hang out and make fun of you all behind your backs. | 而我们就一起在背后嘲笑你们 |
[14:51] | So that’s what went down. | 原来是干这个了 |
[14:53] | I mean, who knows if they’ll even say yes. | 他们都未必会同意 |
[14:55] | Well, you won’t know unless you take a chance. | 你不试试怎么能知道 |
[14:57] | Tonight’s fine. We’d love to see the kids. | 今晚可以 我们很想见见孩子们 |
[15:00] | Need me to do anything? | 需要我做什么吗 |
[15:03] | – Ah, keep the liquor cabinet unlocked? – Nice try. | -别锁酒柜 -想得美 |
[15:05] | Okay, how about pizza and sodas for seven? | 好吧 那七人份的披萨和汽水呢 |
[15:10] | – Six. – ALex. | -六人份 -艾利克斯 |
[15:13] | It’s okay, Mom, I got this. | 没事 妈妈 包在我身上吧 |
[15:18] | I hope you’re right about this not being a big deal. | 希望你说得对 这样确实没问题 |
[15:20] | We used to do it all the time with the kids in the house. | 我们以前总在孩子在家的时候做这个 |
[15:23] | Besides, they’re teenagers. | 再说 他们是青少年 |
[15:24] | The last thing they’re interested in | 他们才不会关心 |
[15:25] | is what their parents are doing. | 他们的父母在做什么 |
[16:04] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[16:08] | Tonight, another becomes eternal. | 今晚 又有一人将得到永生 |
[16:32] | We hear so much lip service about women’s empowerment, | 我们听到了太多关于女性力量的空话 |
[16:35] | as if women aren’t already powerful, | 就好像女性现在没有力量似的 |
[16:38] | but, I mean, do you ever hear anyone talking about | 但是 会有人谈论 |
[16:40] | masculine authority? | 男性权威吗 |
[16:41] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[16:42] | Because it’s already baked into the concept, am I right? | 因为这已经融入概念本身了 是吧 |
[16:48] | My point is that the system needs to be dismantled, | 我要说的是 要拆解整个体系 |
[16:51] | which is why I’m starting a new club on campus, | 所以 我要在校园里建立一个新俱乐部 |
[16:55] | undermining the patriarchy. | 瓦解父权社会 |
[16:58] | We can celebrate our self-worth while taking down the man! | 我们可以扳倒男性 颂扬我们的自我价值 |
[17:04] | I only need four members for the club | 我只需要四名成员就可以让俱乐部 |
[17:07] | to be officially recognized by the school, so… | 被学校正式认可 所以… |
[17:11] | Gert has prepared some literature, | 格特准备得很充分 |
[17:13] | so just raise your hand if you’re interested, | 如果你感兴趣就请举手 |
[17:15] | and she will sign you up. | 她就会给你们签字报名 |
[17:21] | You have until the bell for first period. | 到第一节下课铃响之前都行 |
[17:24] | Any other announcements? | 还有其他人要宣布什么吗 |
[17:34] | Whoa, are those the, uh, | 那是 |
[17:36] | God, what did you call them, handblasters? | 你怎么说的来着 手爆器吗 |
[17:38] | It’s so cool you’re still working on it. | 你还在做这个太酷了 |
[17:40] | Handblasters? | 手爆器 |
[17:40] | No, these would be bionic prosthetics using myoelectric sensors. | 不 这是有肌电位传感器的仿生假体 |
[17:44] | I’m calling them Fist– | 我要称之为拳… |
[17:47] | Wait, why am I even talking to you? | 等等 我为什么要跟你说话 |
[17:49] | Actually, I was talking to you. | 其实 是我在跟你说话 |
[17:52] | I was thinking that maybe you might want to get together tonight, | 我在想 或许你今晚想来一起聚聚 |
[17:55] | just all of us, like we used to. | 就我们几个 像以前那样 |
[17:56] | Seriously, Wilder? | 不是吧 威尔德 |
[17:58] | You think I’ll come over to hang out like we’re still friends? | 你觉得我会去你家玩 就好像我们还是朋友那样 |
[18:00] | Just keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[18:01] | Wait, you’re joking. He’s joking, right? | 等等 你开玩笑的吧 他在开玩笑吧 |
[18:03] | That is what I expected you to say, Gert, | 我就猜到你会这么说 格特 |
[18:04] | which is why I was hoping | 我还希望 |
[18:06] | that if I could get Chase on board first and– | 如果我能先让查斯同意 |
[18:08] | Oh, right, because I totally make all my decisions based | 是啊 因为我的所有决定都是 |
[18:10] | off of what some roided-out jockstrap has to say. | 看一个肌肉发达的运动员的脸色 |
[18:13] | Hey! I’ve got opinions. | 我也有想法的 |
[18:15] | Right, about what flavored protein powder to use, right? | 是啊 关于该用什么味儿的蛋白粉吗 |
[18:18] | And we really admire you for it. | 我们可佩服你了 |
[18:19] | Classic Gert, you see? | 格特就这样 是吧 |
[18:21] | This kind of delightful banter | 就是因为这样有趣的斗嘴 |
[18:23] | is why I think we should all get together | 我才觉得我们今晚该 |
[18:24] | and hang out at my place tonight. | 去我家一起聚聚 |
[18:26] | You’re having people over tonight? | 你今晚要请人过去玩吗 |
[18:27] | Why, are you interested? | 怎么 你感兴趣吗 |
[18:29] | Oh, no, I’m sorry, I can’t. I have a church thing. | 不 抱歉 我不能去 我有教会的事 |
[18:31] | You could just come by after that. | 你可以之后来 |
[18:32] | It doesn’t have to interfere with your religion. | 并不影响你的信仰的 |
[18:34] | Religion, is that what we’re calling it now? | 信仰 我们就管它叫这个了吗 |
[18:36] | What I believe in is positive and life-affirming, | 我相信的是积极的 向上的 |
[18:38] | and it doesn’t allow me to be cut down by some miserable loser. | 我的信仰不允许我被一个苦闷的废物拖累 |
[18:41] | Oh, think she was referring to you, Wilder! | 我觉得她是说你呢 威尔德 |
[18:43] | But you do realize that no institution | 但你知道没有哪种制度 |
[18:45] | has been as oppressive to women as organized religion. | 比组织宗教对女性的压迫最深了 |
[18:47] | Except my mother runs my church. | 但我的教会的负责人就是我妈妈 |
[18:49] | You call yourself a feminist, Gert, | 你自称女权主义者 格特 |
[18:51] | yet no one cuts down other women more than you do. | 但没有谁比你更会贬低其他女性了 |
[18:53] | Not all of them, no, | 不是所有女人 |
[18:54] | just the ones who walk around with fake smiles | 只是那些成天假笑 |
[18:56] | – pretending to be happy all the time. – Okay, guys… | -假装自己总是很开心的女人 -好了 |
[18:57] | At least I’m trying. When was the last time you took a shower? | 至少我努力了 你上次洗澡是什么时候了 |
[19:01] | Okay, because having shiny hair | 好吧 就因为你头发发亮 |
[19:02] | somehow gives you moral authority! | 你就有道德权威了吗 |
[19:04] | Also, yesterday. | 而且 昨天就洗了 |
[19:08] | Yo, Chase. Let’s roll. | 查斯 我们走吧 |
[19:11] | – I gotta go. – ‘Cause of these guys? | -我得走了 -因为他们吗 |
[19:16] | You used to make fun of kids like them. | 你以前都取笑他们那样的孩子 |
[19:17] | Yeah, and now we make fun of kids like you. | 是啊 现在我们取笑你这样的孩子 |
[19:27] | And you wanted us all to hang out? | 你还希望我们大家一起聚聚吗 |
[19:31] | Not for me… | 不是为了我 |
[19:36] | for her. | 是为了她 |
[19:55] | Thank you, Hanna, that was awesome. | 谢谢 汉娜 很棒 |
[19:57] | Um, next we have Molly Hernandez. | 下一位 茉莉·赫南德斯 |
[20:23] | Sorry, um, I have some bad cramps. | 抱歉 我腹痛得厉害 |
[20:27] | Okay, why don’t you go to the meditation center | 好吧 你去医疗中心 |
[20:28] | and breathe through the pain? | 呼吸一下缓解疼痛吧 |
[20:30] | Or the nurses’ office. | 或是去护士站 |
[20:31] | We can reschedule this. | 我们可以改期 |
[20:33] | Next! | 下一位 |
[20:41] | I’m just saying if there’s any way you can find it in your heart, | 我就是说 你能不能摸摸良心 |
[20:43] | just to reconsider this grade. | 重新考虑下这个成绩 |
[20:44] | I don’t grade with my heart. I use my head and a red pen. | 我打分不是靠良心 是用脑和红笔 |
[20:48] | But in the case of your test, I might’ve needed two. | 但批改你的卷子 我可能需要两根笔 |
[20:50] | Oh, sick burn, Senor Walter! | 吐槽得好 沃特老师 |
[20:53] | Much respect! | 佩服啊 |
[20:54] | Sir, look, I know I’ve been messing up. | 先生 我知道我成绩不好 |
[20:56] | I want to change. I just need a little help. | 我想改变的 我就是需要点帮助 |
[20:58] | Let me re-take the midterm, do a project for extra credit– | 让我重考期中 或是做个项目多挣点学分 |
[21:01] | Try studying next time. | 下次好好复习吧 |
[21:02] | Sir, please, I can’t get a “C.” | 先生 求你 我不能拿C |
[21:04] | Look, I appreciate your new enthusiasm for learning, | 我很喜欢你对学习展现出的新热情 |
[21:07] | but there’s nothing I can do. | 但我也没办法 |
[21:22] | Senor Walter is such a dick, right? | 沃特老师真混蛋 是吧 |
[21:26] | I mean, doesn’t he realize that | 他难道不知道 |
[21:28] | this is an elite Westside private school, | 这是西区的精英私人学校 |
[21:30] | and if one of his overprivileged students wants his grade changed, | 如果他的一位特权学生想改成绩 |
[21:33] | it’s gonna happen. | 那是没商量的事 |
[21:35] | How long were you listening? | 你听了多久啊 |
[21:37] | Just long enough to realize you need help. | 反正听出来你需要帮助 |
[21:41] | My dad’s just really on my ass. | 我爸就是对我逼得很紧 |
[21:44] | I can’t ask him to pay for a tutor. | 我不能叫他给我请家教 |
[21:47] | You could ask me. | 你可以找我啊 |
[21:48] | What, to pay for my tutor? | 干吗 给我请家教吗 |
[21:50] | No, I could help you learn Spanish. | 不 我可以帮你学西语 |
[21:53] | I could tutor you. | 我可以给你做家教 |
[21:55] | You’d really do that? | 你真肯那么帮我 |
[21:56] | Sure, yeah. I mean, obviously you’re in dire need of saving, | 当然 你显然很需要救助 |
[22:00] | and given my mastery of the foreign tongue, | 鉴于我的舌头熟练掌握了这门外语 |
[22:02] | it would be selfish of me to not share it with you. | 不跟你分享一下就太自私了 |
[22:05] | My skills, not my tongue. | 我的语言技艺 不是我的舌头 |
[22:10] | That sounds like Spanish to me. | 听上去像是西班牙语 |
[22:13] | Tonight? I’ll pay for the coffee? | 今晚吗 我请咖啡 |
[22:17] | I’ll drink it. | 那我肯定喝 |
[22:23] | So Brando’s cousin’s promoting at some downtown party tonight. | 布兰道的亲戚今晚要去市区的一个派对 |
[22:26] | He told me to invite whoever, no IDs needed. | 他告诉我可以随便请人来 不需要身份证 |
[22:28] | Bro, we’re so going. | 哥们 我们必须去 |
[22:30] | – Tonight, huh? – Yeah. | -今晚吗 -嗯 |
[22:42] | There she is! | 她在那儿呢 |
[22:51] | Check out the freak show! | 看看这怪胎 |
[23:12] | Hey, Nico, I’ve been wanting to talk to you all day. | 妮可 我这一天都想找你谈谈 |
[23:16] | Actually, it’s been longer than that, | 其实 我早就想找你了 |
[23:19] | a lot longer. | 老早就想了 |
[23:20] | Maybe you heard–hopefully you didn’t– | 或许你听到了…希望你没… |
[23:22] | that I wanted to get everybody back together. | 我今晚想让大家再次聚聚 |
[23:27] | Just it turns out I’m the only one that feels that way. | 但是只有我一个人想那么做 |
[23:31] | And I know that it can’t be like it was, | 我知道不可能像以前那样了 |
[23:34] | but the truth… | 但是 老实说 |
[23:39] | I miss you guys. | 我想念你们了 |
[23:43] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[23:47] | The real, real truth? | 我打开天窗说亮话了 |
[23:51] | I miss you, Nico. | 我想你了 妮可 |
[24:56] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[25:00] | So good. | 很好 |
[25:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[25:09] | Yeah, I think it’s just allergies or something. | 好像是过敏了 |
[25:13] | Is it just me, or is there, like, | 只有我觉得 |
[25:14] | an impossible amount of pollen in the air? | 空气里的花粉含量太高了 |
[25:17] | Think I read that somewhere. | 这话我好像在哪读到过 |
[25:19] | Not enough bees or some shit. | 蜜蜂太少了 还是怎么的 |
[25:25] | Yeah, I think that’s gotta be it. | 肯定是了 |
[25:32] | If you want a tutorial, check YouTube. | 如果你想看教程 上油管吧 |
[25:35] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare. | 抱歉 我不是有意盯着你的 |
[25:41] | It’s just that you know that you don’t need all that, Nico. | 只是 你知道你不需要那些的 妮可 |
[25:44] | You don’t have to hide who you really are. | 你不需要掩藏真实的自己 |
[25:51] | Some people hide behind makeup… | 有些人藏在妆容后面 |
[25:54] | others behind a smile. | 也有人藏在笑容后面 |
[25:58] | It’s still hiding. | 那也还是藏 |
[26:03] | See? | 是吧 |
[26:25] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:34] | It will take a moment for the meds to kick in. | 药得过会儿才能生效 |
[26:36] | How long is a moment? | 那是多久 |
[26:40] | Have you talked to your mom? | 你跟你妈妈谈过吗 |
[26:41] | Does she have these same issues? | 她也有这样的症状吗 |
[26:42] | I don’t know. I’m adopted. | 我不知道 我是被收养的 |
[26:44] | Well, your birth mother made a very brave choice. | 那你的生母做出了勇敢的选择 |
[26:47] | Oh, it wasn’t a choice. My parents died in a fire. | 不是选择 我父母死于火灾 |
[26:51] | The Yorkes are really nice, though. | 但约克一家很棒 |
[26:52] | Stacey’s very knowledgeable about herbs and breathing and stuff. | 史黛茜对草药 呼吸什么的 都很有了解 |
[26:57] | It’s just none of it’s working. | 但是都不好使 |
[26:59] | Well, that’s why we have modern medicine. | 所以我们还有现代医学 |
[27:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[27:19] | Everything okay in there? | 你没事吧 |
[27:20] | Yeah… I feel way better, actually. | 嗯 我感觉好多了 |
[27:34] | There are so many young members of our congregation | 我们教众里很多的年轻教友 |
[27:37] | inspired by our message, | 深受我们信条的鼓励 |
[27:39] | and not just because we have cool free jewelry. | 不仅仅是因为我们有免费的漂亮首饰 |
[27:42] | The day that you get your bracelet | 获得手镯的那一天 |
[27:43] | is one that you’ll never forget, | 是你终生难忘的一天 |
[27:45] | unless you’re me… | 除非你是我 |
[27:46] | I kind of feel like I was born with mine. | 我觉得我的手镯是生下来就有的 |
[27:49] | It’s funny, I’ve actually never taken it off. | 有趣的是 我从未把它摘下来过 |
[27:53] | Karolina, hi. I don’t mean to interrupt. | 卡罗琳娜 我无意打断你 |
[27:56] | I just wanted to tell Ms. Dean how grateful I am | 我只是想告诉迪恩小姐 我是多么感激 |
[27:59] | for everything that her mother’s done for me. | 她母亲为我做的一切 |
[28:00] | Thanks. That’s wonderful. | 谢谢 那太好了 |
[28:03] | Yeah, my parents weren’t there for me. | 我的父母没有照顾好我 |
[28:05] | My life was one big rebellion. | 我的人生一直在叛逆 |
[28:08] | Just drama and chaos, and… | 净是闹剧和混乱 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. What am I doing? | 对不起 我在干什么呢 |
[28:17] | Just giving my testimonial. | 就是想说点好话 |
[28:22] | You’re really lucky to have your mom. | 你能有你妈妈太幸运了 |
[28:27] | I’m sorry, can you guys | 抱歉 你们能不能 |
[28:28] | just give me just one–one second. Sorry. | 等我一下 抱歉 |
[28:32] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[28:34] | Okay. Do you believe that one person | 好吧 你能相信一个人 |
[28:37] | can step into your life and change– | 可以走进你的人生 就改变… |
[28:38] | Oh, no, not about my mom. Rebelling. | 不是说我妈妈 是叛逆 |
[28:42] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[28:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:58] | Dale? Stacey? | 戴尔 史黛茜 |
[29:22] | You got this. Okay, you got this one. | 你行的 你可以的 |
[29:24] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[29:35] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[29:39] | Okay, start small. | 好吧 从小的开始 |
[29:41] | Come on, bend! | 来啊 弯啊 |
[29:44] | Come on. | 弯啊 |
[30:00] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:13] | Yeah! | 成了 |
[30:20] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[30:23] | Yeah! I did it! | 我做到了 |
[30:54] | Hey, Janet, have you done something different with your hair? | 珍妮特 你的发型改过了吗 |
[30:57] | Thank you for noticing, Robert. | 谢谢你注意到了 罗伯特 |
[31:01] | Forgive me if I’m too busy changing the world | 原谅我忙着改变世界 |
[31:03] | to notice that your bangs have grown out. | 没留意到你的刘海长长了 |
[31:08] | Every year, the Yorkeses bring | 每年 约克一家都 |
[31:10] | that same disgusting cheese wheel. | 带来同样难吃的奶酪圈 |
[31:12] | I mean, seriously, who makes their own brie? | 拜托 谁自己做布里干酪啊 |
[31:14] | I liked it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[31:16] | Smell your fingers. | 闻闻你的手指 |
[31:18] | – Hey, Tina. – Smells good! | -蒂娜 -挺好闻的 |
[31:19] | My WizPhone isn’t downloading my mail. | 我的手机不下载电邮了 |
[31:21] | Can you take a look? | 你能看看吗 |
[31:21] | Little below my paygrade, Stacey. | 有点低于我的能力范畴了 史黛茜 |
[31:23] | I’m the CEO, not tech support. | 我是执行总裁 不是技术援助 |
[31:25] | We fixed that glitch in the new update. | 我们在新升级时修复那个故障了 |
[31:28] | Let me just download… | 我来给你下载 |
[31:29] | Oh, yeah, if you could just make sure | 你能不能确保 |
[31:31] | that her music library is backed up. | 她的音乐库备份好了 |
[31:33] | She has got every tasty Phish bootleg | 她有所有的费西合唱团盗版盘 |
[31:36] | going back to Burlington ’92. | 92年的《柏林顿》都有 |
[31:39] | If you haven’t heard Trey’s | 如果你没听过特雷 |
[31:40] | 14-minute guitar solo on “Sample in a Jar,” | 14分钟的吉他独奏《瓶子里的样本》 |
[31:43] | – You’ve not heard music. – Oh, yeah. | -那就不算听过音乐 -嗯 |
[31:47] | I will never understand how they were allowed into PRIDE. | 我永远无法理解他们怎么会被允许进入傲慢 |
[31:52] | Everyone’s here for a reason. | 每个人在这里都是有原因的 |
[31:54] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[32:13] | Yes! Boom, boom, boom, Sugar Ray! | 太好了 甜蜜射线 |
[32:15] | Knockdown in the eighth! | 第八轮被击倒 |
[32:17] | Man, every time I come here, I am blown away. | 每次我来这里 都会觉得震惊不已 |
[32:20] | You are killing it in the real estate game. | 你在地产方面做得太好了 |
[32:23] | Made some sound investments. | 做了些不错的投资 |
[32:24] | Come on, you’re being modest. | 得了 你太谦虚了 |
[32:26] | You done good from the ‘hood, my brother! | 你从贫民窟里崛起了 哥们 |
[32:29] | That is probably not something I’m allowed to say. | 这话我可能没资格说 |
[32:32] | – Wouldn’t recommend it. – Noted. | -最好别说 -知道了 |
[32:35] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[32:40] | Before we begin, a toast | 我们开始前 敬一杯酒 |
[32:42] | to the good work of the PRIDE Foundation. | 敬傲慢基金会做的好事 |
[32:44] | I’m proud to announce we’ve surpassed | 我很骄傲地宣布 我们已经以 |
[32:46] | our fundraising goals in record time. | 破纪录的时间超过了筹款目标 |
[32:49] | – To PRIDE. – To PRIDE. | -敬傲慢 -敬傲慢 |
[32:51] | Hey, Alex, you’re home. | 艾利克斯 你回家了 |
[32:53] | What’s up, buddy? | 好啊 伙计 |
[32:55] | Thought you were inviting your friends over tonight. | 你今晚不是要请朋友过来吗 |
[32:57] | Everything’s set up for you. | 都替你准备好了 |
[33:00] | Yeah, I invited them over, all of them, | 嗯 我是请他们了 他们所有人 |
[33:03] | and as you can see, it went really well, | 你们可以看到 结果很顺利 |
[33:06] | so I will be out back eating my way through pizza for six. | 所以 我就去后面 自己吃六人份披萨了 |
[33:17] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果可以安慰你们 |
[33:18] | Nico’s never been the same, either. | 妮可也完全变了 |
[33:24] | We know how hard this must be for you both, especially tonight. | 我们知道这对你们来说是多难 尤其在今晚 |
[33:30] | – To PRIDE. – To PRIDE. | -敬傲慢 -敬傲慢 |
[34:10] | Can I borrow this chair? | 可以借这把椅子吗 |
[34:12] | No, sorry, someone’s sitting there. | 不 抱歉 有人了 |
[34:15] | He’ll be here soon. | 他就到了 |
[34:32] | All right! Yeah! | 好啊 |
[36:19] | You wanna party? | 你好好派对吗 |
[36:22] | What does it do? | 这个是做什么的 |
[36:23] | Set you free. | 让你解脱 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:51] | Hi, Fred. | 弗莱德 |
[38:56] | Little late, but I come in peace… and birdseed. | 有点晚了 但我没恶意 还带了鸟食 |
[39:02] | Hey, guys. Here you go. More food. | 各位 给 吃吧 |
[39:54] | – Hello? – Something weird’s going on at the house. | -喂 -家里有些不对劲 |
[39:56] | Can you get me, please? I don’t want to be here. | 你能来接我吗 我不想待在这里 |
[39:59] | Where are we supposed to go? | 那我们还能去哪 |
[40:00] | I don’t care, just not here! | 我不管 不待在这里就好 |
[40:29] | – Close the door, bro. – What the– | -关门 哥们 -什么… |
[40:35] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[40:50] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[41:30] | Chase? What happened? | 查斯 怎么回事 |
[41:33] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要带你出去 |
[41:45] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[41:47] | I’m totally fine now. | 我现在没事了 |
[41:49] | It was so weird. | 感觉好怪 |
[41:50] | The last thing I remember were these lights. | 我最后记得的是那些光 |
[41:54] | They were really beautiful. | 真的好美啊 |
[41:55] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s called drugs. | 嗯 那叫嗑药 |
[41:59] | Clearly, you took some strong shit. | 你显然是嗑了什么很厉害的东西 |
[42:03] | Okay, this is yours. | 好吧 这是你的 |
[42:06] | If you want to go home, I can get my own ride. | 如果你想回家 我可以自己找车 |
[42:09] | No, I don’t want to be alone, | 不 我不想一个人待着 |
[42:11] | and I definitely don’t want to go home. | 我更不想回家 |
[42:13] | Anywhere but there. | 除了那里哪里都行 |
[42:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:45] | “I summon the triple goddess | 我召唤三女神 |
[42:47] | in all her names, faces, and forms. | 她的盛名 她的面庞 她的形态 |
[42:50] | I summon the mother, the maiden, and the crone. | 我召唤圣母 少女和老妪 |
[42:55] | I summon you, who lived yesterday, | 我召唤你 逝者 |
[42:58] | to emerge from night shadows into the light.” | 从夜影中走出来 进入光明 |
[43:15] | Emerge from night shadows into the light! | 从夜影中走出来 进入光明 |
[43:26] | Show yourself here! Speak! | 现身 说话 |
[43:45] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[44:17] | We all got your text. | 我们都收到了你的短信 |
[44:21] | Manipulative, sending that photo. | 真会操作人 发那张照片 |
[44:24] | But effective, since you’re almost all here. | 但很有效 你们差不多都来了 |
[44:36] | Room for one more? | 还能加一个人吗 |
[44:41] | So… you gonna let us in? | 你要让我们进去吗 |
[44:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[45:06] | Yeah, if you guys don’t like veggie, | 如果你们不喜欢素的 |
[45:08] | there’s a pepperoni at the bottom. | 下面还有个意大利辣肠的 |
[45:10] | There’s a sausage under, and a pineapple, too. | 还有香肠的 菠萝的 |
[45:15] | Or board games. Ooh, yes, Twister! | 还有桌游 扭扭乐 |
[45:19] | – Remember that we would always– – We’re not 12 anymore. | -记得我们以前 -我们不是12岁了 |
[45:22] | – Not even me. – Good point. | -我都不是了 -有道理 |
[45:24] | Okay, how about suggestions, | 那好吧 你们提议 |
[45:26] | then, just anything you guys… | 你们随便说 |
[45:28] | What are you doing? That was her chair. | 你干什么 那是她的椅子 |
[45:33] | Sit wherever you want. She’s gone. | 随便坐吧 她死了 |
[45:43] | This is too weird. | 这感觉好怪 |
[45:45] | Maybe we just don’t work without her. | 或许没有她 我们就合不来 |
[45:48] | Yeah. I’m outta here. | 是啊 我要走了 |
[45:51] | No, come on, guys! | 不 别这样 |
[45:52] | Listen, we can’t blame Amy | 听着 我们不能把 |
[45:54] | for the fact that we don’t hang out anymore. | 我们不再在一起玩了的事怪在艾米头上 |
[45:56] | Fine. I blame you. | 好啊 我怪你 |
[45:59] | You didn’t come to the funeral! | 你都没去葬礼 |
[46:00] | Everyone grieves in their own way. | 每个人都以自己的方式哀悼 |
[46:02] | At funerals with their friends. | 跟朋友一起 去参加葬礼 |
[46:04] | Yeah, who would ever do that, | 是啊 谁会那么做啊 |
[46:06] | not show up when a friend is expecting them? | 有朋友等着他的时候 却不出现 |
[46:10] | I’m just saying, Wilder not showing up | 我就是说 威尔德不去 |
[46:13] | was the first crack in the wall. | 是墙上的第一道裂痕 |
[46:14] | That wall was always coming down. | 那堵墙本来就要倒的 |
[46:16] | We were friends because our parents were friends. | 我们是朋友是因为我们的父母是朋友 |
[46:18] | We were just kids. We were always gonna grow apart. | 我们那时还小 本来就是会疏远的 |
[46:20] | Plus, it’s kind of hard to stay friends with someone | 再说 很难跟一个一心只想 |
[46:22] | when all they care about is being the perfect church girl. | 做完美教会女孩的人继续做朋友 |
[46:25] | Better than the insufferable social justice warrior. | 总比难以忍受的社会公正斗士强 |
[46:27] | – Or a dumb jock. – Yeah, or Molly. | -或是笨蛋运动员 -或是茉莉 |
[46:31] | I’ve got nothing against you. You’re really nice. | 我对你没什么意见 你很好的 |
[46:34] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[46:37] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[46:40] | Whatever I am now, it’s not Amy. | 不管我现在是什么 反正不是艾米 |
[46:44] | Sorry to let you all down. | 抱歉让你们失望了 |
[46:46] | What? No, come on. Nobody’s thinking that. | 什么 不 没人那么想 |
[46:48] | Great party, Alex. Thanks for all the pizza and sadness. | 好派对 艾利克斯 感谢你的披萨和难过情绪 |
[46:53] | Yeah, for once I agree with Chase. | 是啊 我这次赞同查斯 |
[46:55] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么啊 |
[46:57] | We’d all moved on. We were doing fine. | 我们都向前看了 我们都挺好的 |
[46:59] | No, none of us is fine, | 不 我们没一个”挺好的” |
[47:01] | and I, for one, am sick of pretending that I am. | 我就受够了假装我没事 |
[47:04] | We need to sit together and talk this through. | 我们得坐在一起 好好谈谈 |
[47:16] | Fine. Then I’m gonna need some alcohol. | 好吧 那我需要酒 |
[47:21] | What? Hey. | 什么 |
[47:23] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[47:25] | As I recall, your dad keeps a bottle | 我记得 你爸会在书房里 |
[47:26] | of Pappy Van Winkle’s in his study. | 放一瓶派比·范·温克 |
[47:28] | I’ve been sipping on it since I was 13. | 我从13岁就开始偷喝了 |
[47:30] | Yeah, but they’re in there now, having their meeting! | 是啊 但他们现在在里面开会呢 |
[47:32] | Hey, Alex, can I ask you a question? | 艾利克斯 我能问你个问题吗 |
[47:36] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[47:38] | You still never told me | 你还没跟我说过 |
[47:39] | why you didn’t come to the funeral. | 你为什么没去葬礼 |
[47:45] | I guess what difference does it make? | 大概也没差别了 |
[47:47] | It wouldn’t bring her back. | 反正她也回不来 |
[47:52] | Thanks for doing this… tonight. | 谢谢你今晚做这个 |
[47:57] | For me. | 为了我 |
[48:01] | Hey, Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[48:04] | You can take the stick out of your ass now. They’re gone. | 别那么紧张了 他们走了 |
[48:22] | – Don’t touch anything, okay? – Too late! | -什么都别碰 -太迟了 |
[48:25] | Dad says there’s no reason to be in here when he’s not. | 爸爸说他不在时无论如何都不能进来 |
[48:28] | Why is my mom’s purse here? | 我妈妈的手包怎么在这儿 |
[48:30] | Where are they? | 他们哪去了 |
[48:32] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[48:35] | All right, he must’ve moved the good stuff. | 好了 他肯定把好东西藏起来了 |
[48:38] | This’ll do. | 就这个吧 |
[48:42] | Bourbon on the rocks, shaken, not stirred. | 波本加冰 要摇 不要搅 |
[48:45] | I don’t think so. | 别做梦了 |
[48:59] | Hey, look, I’m sorry about tonight. | 听着 今晚的事很抱歉 |
[49:02] | Clearly you got a better offer. | 你显然收到了更好的邀请 |
[49:07] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[49:09] | Look, I was a total douche, okay, and… | 是我犯浑 |
[49:12] | I don’t know, maybe we can try again. | 我不知道 我们改日再约吧 |
[49:20] | That means no. | 就是不了 |
[49:21] | Wow, you really do need a tutor. | 你真的需要家教了 |
[49:24] | And she needs a lime. | 她需要青柠 |
[49:25] | And a coaster. | 还有杯垫 |
[49:29] | What the…? | 什么… |
[49:39] | Holy shit, what just happened? | 我去 怎么回事 |
[49:43] | You mean other than a secret passageway opening? | 你是说除了一条密道刚刚开启了吗 |
[49:46] | Where does it go? | 它通往哪里的 |
[49:48] | Bomb shelter? | 防空洞吗 |
[49:49] | No, a kickass wine cellar, definitely. | 不 绝对是好酒的酒窖 |
[49:52] | In the past when religions are being persecuted, | 以前 当宗教蒙受迫害时 |
[49:54] | sometimes believers would build secret temples to worship. | 有时信徒会建造秘密圣殿进行礼拜 |
[49:56] | Yeah, but this is Brentwood, not Bethlehem. | 是啊 但这里是布伦特伍德 不是伯利恒 |
[50:01] | This is some Narnia shit. | 这简直像《纳尼亚传奇》 |
[50:06] | There’s only one way to find out. | 想弄明白只有一个办法 |
[50:09] | Let’s do it. | 我们去吧 |
[50:18] | How long has this been under my house? | 这个在我家房子下多久了 |
[50:22] | Longer than your house has been over it. | 比你家还要久多了 |
[50:25] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[50:27] | Houses in LA, they don’t even have basements. | 洛杉矶的房子都没有地下室的 |
[50:29] | I’m not sure “basement” is the right way | 不管这是什么 |
[50:31] | to describe whatever the hell this is. | “地下室”可能不是合适的形容词 |
[50:47] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[50:53] | I don’t think they can hear us. | 我觉得他们听不到我们 |
[50:58] | There’s, like a… A barrier. | 有一层…屏障 |
[51:05] | What kind of charity meeting is this? | 这算什么慈善集会啊 |
[51:09] | Wait, guys, that’s my mom! | 等等 那是我妈妈 |
[51:11] | Who is she with? | 她旁边那是谁 |
[51:15] | I know that girl! | 我认识那姑娘 |
[51:30] | Okay, the creep factor just went up to, like, 11. | 好吧 恐怖指数刚刚上升到了11 |
[51:35] | – Molly, you can’t unsee this. – Gert! | -茉莉 这个看了会留下心理阴影的 -格特 |
[51:57] | – What just happened?! – Gert, I wanna see, too! | -刚刚发生了什么 -格特 我也想看 |
[51:59] | – Wait, don’t! – Go! | -等等 别 -快走 |
[52:07] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |