时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I have a lot of things I need to do today, | 我今天还有很多事要做 |
[00:13] | like prepare for court | 比如准备上庭 |
[00:14] | and the PRIDE meeting we are hosting tonight. | 还有我们今晚的傲慢集会 |
[00:17] | – Don’t remind me. – You guys do realize | -别提醒我啊 -你们知道 |
[00:19] | that it’s a volunteer charity organization, right, not the mob? | 那是个志愿的慈善组织 不是黑帮吧 |
[00:22] | You could get out if you wanted to. | 你们想的话可以脱离的 |
[00:23] | The door to Amy’s room was opened. | 艾米房间的门被打开了 |
[00:26] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[00:28] | – If Amy was here, she’d– – But Amy is not here. | -如果艾米在 她会… -但艾米不在了 |
[00:30] | So what does it matter if I take her tights? | 那我拿她的连裤袜又有什么不行的 |
[00:33] | I don’t mean to interrupt. I just wanted to tell | 我无意打断你 我只是想 |
[00:35] | Ms. Dean how grateful I am | 告诉迪恩小姐 我是多么感激 |
[00:37] | for everything that her mother’s done for me. | 她母亲为我做的一切 |
[00:39] | This kind of delightful banter is why I think we should all | 就是因为这样有趣的斗嘴 我才觉得我们今晚该 |
[00:41] | get together at my place tonight. | 去我家一起聚聚 |
[00:43] | You’re having people over tonight? | 你今晚要请人过去玩吗 |
[00:52] | Room for one more? | 还能加一个人吗 |
[00:59] | – I know that girl! -Wait, don’t! | -我认识那姑娘 -等等 别 |
[01:02] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:09] | – Hurry! – What if they didn’t see us? | -快走 -万一他们没看到我们呢 |
[01:11] | Well, then, we’re getting in our cardio! | 那我们就当在做有氧运动吧 |
[01:13] | They definitely saw something. | 他们肯定看到了什么 |
[01:14] | – Way to go, Molly! – I said sorry! | -你可真行 茉莉 -我说了抱歉 |
[01:20] | There was some kind of flash of light. | 刚刚有闪光灯 |
[01:21] | Or it could have been a reflection | 也有可能是音屏 |
[01:22] | from the staff sound barrier. | 反射魔杖的光线 |
[01:25] | We have taken every precaution, always. | 我们一如既往地采取了各种防范措施 |
[01:28] | No reason to believe differently now. | 不该出什么差错 |
[01:30] | It’s fine. It’s gonna be fine. | 没关系 没事的 |
[01:32] | Shit! Which one of you guys closed the door behind us? | 该死 你们谁把我们后面的门带上了 |
[01:35] | Are we trapped down here? | 我们被困在这里了吗 |
[01:39] | God, it won’t budge! It must be locked. | 天啊 推不开 肯定锁上了 |
[01:41] | Don’t take this the wrong way, Wilder, | 别误会我的意思 威尔德 |
[01:43] | but a little upper body strength might help. | 不过现在好像需要更加强壮的人 |
[01:50] | Heavier than it looks. | 这门比它看上去重多了 |
[01:50] | Yeah, everyone, come on, push together. | 大家都过来一起推 |
[01:54] | I hear footsteps. | 我听到了脚步声 |
[02:09] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续跑 |
[02:14] | You guys into the guest house. I have an idea. | 你们都去客房 我有个主意 |
[02:15] | Yeah? What if it’s a stupid idea that makes things worse? | 是吗 万一是个蠢主意 越抹越黑了呢 |
[02:18] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 我看不出来还能黑到哪里去 |
[02:19] | They could be coming for us next. | 他们可能就要上来追我们了 |
[02:21] | I trust you, Alex. | 我相信你 艾利克斯 |
[02:36] | It must’ve been some kind of | 那肯定是比我更高阶的人 |
[02:37] | Gibborim ceremony for a higher level than me. | 才能参与的吉博力姆仪式 |
[02:40] | That girl, Destiny, she’s in the church. | 那个女孩叫黛丝特妮 她是教会的人 |
[02:41] | That’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[02:43] | Are you kidding? That makes no sense. | 你开什么玩笑 那根本说不通 |
[02:44] | My parents are Jews, not Gibbs. | 我父母是犹太人 不是吉博教 |
[02:47] | But they are scientists. | 但他们是科学家 |
[02:49] | Maybe they were just doing some cool experiment | 也许他们只是在做什么厉害的实验 |
[02:51] | that involved stuffing a human in a box… | 需要把人塞进盒子里… |
[02:54] | Look, the box kind of looked like a transporter, right? | 那盒子看上去是不是很像一个传送器 |
[02:57] | My dad is obsessed with time travel. | 我爸爸痴迷时间旅行 |
[02:59] | Maybe he finally figured it out. | 也许他终于成功了 |
[03:00] | Great theory, Doc Brown. | 说得好 布朗博士 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry, Molly, are we boring you? | 不好意思 茉莉 你觉得我们很无聊吗 |
[03:06] | Guys, whatever happened, | 伙计们 不管发生了什么 |
[03:09] | I think our parents killed that girl. | 我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩 |
[04:40] | What happened to Amy Minoru was an unthinkable tragedy… | 艾米·实的遭遇是一场难以想象的悲剧… |
[04:45] | but it can’t be the thing that defines the rest of his life. | 但不能让这件事决定他接下来的人生 |
[04:53] | He’s a Wilder. | 他是威尔德家的人 |
[04:56] | He’s strong. He’s smart. | 他很坚强 很聪明 |
[05:01] | We don’t let our past define our future. | 我们不会让我们的过去决定未来 |
[05:04] | You taught me that. | 是你教我的 |
[05:06] | I did. | 没错 |
[05:13] | And you were in jail at the time, | 你当时可是在监狱 |
[05:15] | so I say I got some cred. | 所以还是我的功劳 |
[05:19] | I know better than to mess with you. | 我可不敢糊弄你 |
[05:22] | That’s my man. | 这才是我老公 |
[05:24] | Now, help me set up for the PRIDE meeting. | 帮我准备傲慢聚会 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna be in court all afternoon. | 我下午都要在法院 |
[05:29] | Everyone will be here on time this evening. | 大家今晚都会准时过来 |
[05:32] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就要结束了 |
[05:34] | In another year I’ll be off to college, | 再过一年我就要去上大学了 |
[05:35] | and I’ll never have to see his smug dickface again. | 我就再也不用见到他这张自命不凡的脸的 |
[05:38] | Chase, he’s your father. | 查斯 他是你爸爸 |
[05:40] | Oh, right. My bad. | 没错 我错了 |
[05:42] | He slammed a fork into the table this morning instead of my head. | 他早上只是把叉子插进桌子里 而不是我的脑袋里 |
[05:45] | So, yeah, progress. | 所以没错 有进步 |
[05:46] | He hasn’t laid a finger on you in a while now. | 他已经很久没打过你了 |
[05:49] | Yeah, ’cause he knows if he tried, I’d kick his ass. | 没错 因为他知道他要是敢动手 我会揍他 |
[05:52] | I’m not saying he isn’t difficult, | 我不是说他很好相处 |
[05:55] | but that’s the price of having a mind like his. | 但是有他这样的大脑总要付出一些代价 |
[05:58] | I love you, Mom, | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[06:00] | I do, but Dad is a first-class, grade-A, | 真的 但是爸爸是一个一等一的 |
[06:02] | platinum-card-carrying asshole. | 顶级混蛋 |
[06:04] | That’s his genius. | 他就是这种天才 |
[06:10] | Who’s calling you? | 谁给你打电话 |
[06:11] | I thought Dad didn’t let you have friends. | 我还以为爸爸不让你交朋友呢 |
[06:19] | Hey, I’m supposed to call you, remember? | 你应该等我打给你 忘了吗 |
[06:22] | No, no. It’s good to hear your voice. | 不 不 听到你的声音很高兴 |
[06:27] | I can’t wait to see you tonight… | 今晚等不及见你了… |
[06:29] | even with him there. | 就算他也在 |
[07:09] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[07:12] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[07:19] | What’s wrong? Is it the headaches again? | 怎么了 头疼又发作了吗 |
[07:22] | It’s the damn box. | 是这个该死的盒子 |
[07:25] | It’s having dematerialization problems. | 出现物质湮灭故障了 |
[07:27] | Yes, I see that. But you’ll figure it out, right? | 我发现了 但你会想到办法的 对吗 |
[07:31] | The PRIDE meeting is tonight. | 傲慢集会就是今晚 |
[07:33] | Maybe you could reach out to someone? | 你要不要找人来帮忙 |
[07:37] | Fresh perspective might be good. | 新的看法也许能帮助你 |
[07:40] | It’s okay to ask for help. | 找人帮忙也没事的 |
[07:42] | Help? Is that a joke? | 帮忙 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[07:46] | Who could possibly be able to help me? | 谁可能帮得了我的忙 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry, Janet, I’m just under a tremendous amount of pressure, | 对不起 珍妮特 我只是压力太大了 |
[07:58] | not that that’s an excuse. | 我不是在找借口 |
[08:06] | Get rid of that. | 处理掉它 |
[08:08] | It’s useless. | 已经没用了 |
[08:13] | There’s a lot going on with me, too, | 我也有好多事情呢 |
[08:14] | not that you would even notice. | 虽然你根本不会注意到啦 |
[08:19] | Leslie, we have a problem. | 莱斯利 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:22] | It’s Destiny. She wasn’t in chapel today, | 是黛丝特妮 她今天不在小教堂 |
[08:24] | and she isn’t in her room. | 也不在自己的房间 |
[08:27] | Are you sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[08:29] | We need to find her. Now. | 我们得赶紧找到她 |
[08:33] | Hey, Karolina, say hi to Phil. | 卡罗琳娜 和菲尔打个招呼 |
[08:35] | You remember my agent? | 你还记得我的经纪人吧 |
[08:36] | Hey. | 你好 |
[08:38] | I guess it has been a hot minute since we last sat down, | 我们上次见面详谈已经是很久以前的事了 |
[08:41] | but you look great, Phil, really. | 但你看上去很棒 菲尔 真的 |
[08:43] | You haven’t aged a day since I first signed with you. | 从我跟你签约开始 你就好像没变老过 |
[08:46] | Oh, the one benefit of looking 60 since I was 40. | 这就是40岁时就长得像60岁的好处 |
[08:53] | Is there a more private place where we can talk? | 有没有更私人一点能说话的地方 |
[08:57] | Secrets only live in shadows. | 秘密只存在于阴暗处 |
[08:59] | And there are no shadows in the light. | 而阳光下没有阴暗 |
[09:02] | It’s part of Leslie’s sermon. | 这是莱斯利的布道词 |
[09:05] | So, what’s going on? | 你想说什么 |
[09:07] | For you to drive all this way, it must be big news, | 能让你这么远跑过来 一定是大事 |
[09:09] | and let me just say the answer is yes! | 我先回答你 好的 |
[09:11] | I am ready to do TV. | 我准备好上电视了 |
[09:13] | Frank, I came here to let you go. | 弗兰克 我是来和你解约 |
[09:17] | What? | 什么 |
[09:20] | You’re firing me? | 你要炒了我 |
[09:23] | Phil, I was one of your first clients. | 菲尔 我是你的第一批客户 |
[09:26] | And also, you’re my agent. | 你是我的经纪人 |
[09:28] | You can’t fire me. I fire you. | 不是你炒我鱿鱼 而是我解雇你 |
[09:30] | Sure, that works, too. | 那也行 |
[09:33] | Listen, Frank, we had a hell of a run. | 听着 弗兰克 我们曾经有过辉煌 |
[09:36] | There was a moment there where your poster | 曾经 全国上下所有少女 |
[09:39] | was on the wall of every teenaged girl across the whole country. | 房间墙上都贴着你的海报 |
[09:42] | A huge swath of the female population | 一大群女性 |
[09:45] | discovered the wonders of masturbation to your photo. | 对着你的照片找到了自慰的快感 |
[09:50] | High praise, indeed. | 真是过誉了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, but now you’re mostly known as that guy from that church. | 但是现在大家只知道你是这个教会的成员 |
[09:57] | And I say that as a compliment. | 我是在夸奖你 |
[09:59] | Why are you even interested in acting? | 你为什么要喜欢表演 |
[10:02] | You make way more running this place | 你运营教堂赚的钱 |
[10:04] | than you ever could from doing an arc on Fuller House, | 比在《欢乐再满屋》里出演的报酬多得多 |
[10:07] | and this is tax-free. | 还不用交税 |
[10:10] | The church is Leslie’s, | 教堂是莱斯利的 |
[10:12] | and not that she isn’t generous, but I need my own thing. | 不是说她小气 只是我需要自己的事业 |
[10:15] | This whole place belongs to Leslie? Jesus. | 这地方全是莱斯利的吗 天啊 |
[10:19] | Sorry. Who negotiated that deal? | 抱歉 这是谁谈下来的 |
[10:23] | Her dad. Right before he died. | 她父亲 在去世前谈下来的 |
[10:26] | But it was your celebrity that helped put this place on the map. | 但是是因为你的名气才让这里出名啊 |
[10:29] | Talk to Leslie. You deserve a piece of the pie, | 跟莱斯利谈谈吧 你值得分一杯羹 |
[10:33] | and the respect that goes with it. | 也值得享受别人的尊重 |
[10:42] | You need to fix this. | 你要解决这件事 |
[10:45] | I know. I’m on it. | 我知道了 正在想办法 |
[10:46] | I don’t mean the trophy. You do know what today is? | 我不是说奖杯 你知道今天是什么日子吧 |
[10:51] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[11:29] | I need you out of here. | 我要你离开这里 |
[11:31] | Now! | 现在 |
[11:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:34] | I made it clear. | 我说的很清楚了 |
[11:35] | No one is supposed to be in here. | 谁都不准进来 |
[11:37] | And Nico made it clear that a verbal contract is not enough. | 妮可的行为说明口头承诺并不够 |
[11:41] | I’m sealing it off! | 我要把这里封上了 |
[11:43] | Totally rational reaction. | 你的反应很合理 |
[11:46] | Out of the room, Robert. | 离开这里 罗伯特 |
[11:47] | This is no way to deal with the situation. | 这样是不能解决问题的 |
[12:02] | Real mature, Tina. | 真是成熟的举动 蒂娜 |
[12:09] | I did warn you. | 我提醒过你了 |
[12:13] | I know you miss her. | 我知道你很想她 |
[12:16] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[12:18] | So why can’t you just say it out loud? | 为什么你不能直接说出来呢 |
[12:28] | Every day, Nico pulls further away. | 妮可每天都在越来越疏离我们 |
[12:32] | If things don’t change, we’ll lose her, too. | 如果继续这样 我们也会失去她的 |
[12:44] | I suppose we can start with a padlock. | 我们可以先从挂锁开始 |
[12:57] | Good bran bar. | 那能量棒真不错 |
[12:58] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[13:00] | – It’s a new flavor. – Thought you would. | -新口味 -我就知道你会喜欢的 |
[13:02] | – Cinnamon? Booyah! – Yes. | -加了肉桂吧 -你猜对了 |
[13:07] | Can you believe this character? Yeah. | 你看看这个人 |
[13:09] | Sorry! Can’t go without mowing down a bunch of children. | 抱歉 我不能往前 不然会撞死这些孩子的 |
[13:14] | I swear, the greener the car, the bigger the A-hole driving it. | 我发誓 车的颜色越绿 司机就越混蛋 |
[13:18] | If you see someone driving a Nemo, | 如果你看到有人开着一辆尼莫车 |
[13:20] | just go in the other direction. | 那就赶紧绕道走吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah, that goes double for the dude who created it. | 那车的创造者更是如此 |
[13:24] | – Dale… – What, apologies. | -戴尔 -抱歉啦 |
[13:26] | Is Victor Stein, I don’t know, | 维克多·斯坦恩 |
[13:27] | humanitarian of the year or something? | 是年度慈善家吗 |
[13:29] | – Yeah. Twice, actually. – Oh, twice! | -对 他获得了两次 -还两次呢 |
[13:31] | And you need to be on | 今晚见到他的时候 |
[13:32] | your best behavior when you see him tonight. | 你一定要表现得最好 |
[13:34] | Tonight? What are you talking about? What’s tonight? | 今晚 你在说什么 什么今晚 |
[13:37] | The PRIDE meeting. | 傲慢集会 |
[13:39] | – Oh, God, no. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[13:40] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[13:42] | Okay, sorry! We hear you, guy! | 好了 我们听见了 伙计 |
[13:46] | There he goes. There he goes. Okay! | 他开走了 开走了 |
[13:48] | – You’re a real strong man. – Really! | -你是条汉子 -真的 |
[13:49] | – Real strong man. – Honestly! | -真汉子 -真的 |
[13:50] | How about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[13:52] | You go solo and you just cover for me? | 你自己去 然后帮我请个假 |
[13:54] | So only I have the pleasure of listening to Tina Minoru | 所以只有我去听蒂娜·实 |
[13:57] | insult my homemade brie? | 羞辱我的自制奶酪吗 |
[13:59] | Well, she’s insane, because your soft cheeses | 她一定是疯了 因为你的奶酪 |
[14:00] | are out of this world. | 可是绝无仅有的美味 |
[14:01] | – Thanks, hon. – Love you. | -谢了 亲爱的 -爱你 |
[14:04] | And if anyone should get the night off, it’s me, | 如果有人今晚需要休息的话 那就是我了 |
[14:07] | because I stayed up all night in the basement with her. | 因为我昨天一整晚都跟她一起待在地下室 |
[14:10] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[14:11] | That’s a good angle. | 这个角度不错 |
[14:13] | She’s a cutie. | 她真是个小可爱 |
[14:28] | 即将建造一所新的社区学校 傲慢组织 | |
[14:58] | Wow… today’s your lucky day! | 今天你们可走运了 |
[15:03] | Yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[15:06] | Well, you get to take the rest of the day off, | 你们今天就可以收工啦 |
[15:10] | get some beers, see the kids. | 喝点小酒 陪陪孩子 |
[15:13] | You all do! | 你们都可以 |
[15:17] | I’m the foreman now. | 我现在是老大了 |
[15:18] | You know, this job is being bankrolled by some powerful people. | 这个项目是一些有权势的人资助的 |
[15:23] | They’re not gonna like this. | 他们不会喜欢这样的 |
[15:25] | Yeah, that’s kind of the point. | 没错 这就是重点 |
[15:28] | Oh, and when you call Geoffrey Wilder, | 你给杰弗里·威尔德打电话的时候 |
[15:32] | tell him Darius Davis says hello. | 告诉他达瑞斯·戴维斯向他问好 |
[15:48] | Wilder. What’s up? | 我是威尔德 怎么了 |
[15:52] | No. No, whatever you do, don’t call the cops. | 不不不 不管怎么样 不许叫警察 |
[15:57] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[15:59] | Handle what? | 处理什么 |
[16:00] | It’s Howard from the construction site. | 是工地那边的霍华德 |
[16:02] | It seems Darius Davis showed up there and made himself at home. | 达瑞斯·戴维斯出现在那里呼来喝去 |
[16:05] | He’s just trying to get my attention. | 他只是想引起我的注意 |
[16:07] | Well, it worked. Make Darius go away. | 他做到了 让达瑞斯滚 |
[16:10] | If I pay him, he’ll keep coming back for more. | 如果我给他钱 他还会回来要更多的钱 |
[16:12] | And if you don’t? He’s trying to pull you back in. | 如果你不给呢 他想把你再拉回去 |
[16:16] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[16:18] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[16:20] | If the PRIDE find out? | 如果傲慢知道了呢 |
[16:23] | Nothing can jeopardize that construction site. | 那个工地不能受到影响 |
[16:26] | Understood. | 我明白了 |
[16:30] | I got this. | 我会处理好的 |
[16:43] | Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[16:47] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:49] | I know how much you’ve done for me, but… | 我知道你为我做了很多事 但是… |
[16:52] | No goodbye, not even a note? | 一句再见 一张纸条都不留吗 |
[16:56] | Look, there’s something that I never told you. | 听着 有些事我从没告诉过你 |
[17:02] | I have a little girl. | 我有个小女儿 |
[17:04] | Today’s her birthday. She’s three. | 今天是她生日 她三岁了 |
[17:08] | I swore to myself that I wouldn’t miss another one. | 我曾经发誓绝不再错过她的生日 |
[17:11] | You said you didn’t have anyone. | 你说你没有亲人了 |
[17:14] | Because I don’t. | 因为我确实没有 |
[17:15] | Not anymore, not after I ran. | 我逃走之后就不再有了 |
[17:18] | I mean, I just couldn’t take care of her, | 我就是没法照顾好她 |
[17:22] | not like she deserved… | 给她应得的关照 |
[17:24] | but I’m doing better now, | 但我现在变得更好了 |
[17:27] | you know, I’m ready, and that is all thanks to you. | 我准备好了 这都多亏了你 |
[17:37] | Thank you, Destiny… | 谢谢 黛丝特妮… |
[17:41] | and what better expression of your growth in the church | 还有什么比重新接受母亲这个角色 |
[17:44] | than re-embracing your role as a mother. | 更能体现你在教会里的成长呢 |
[17:50] | But… maybe you could wait a few days? | 但是…你能不能再等几天呢 |
[17:55] | – Why? – I wanted it to be a surprise, | -为什么 -我本想给你个惊喜的 |
[17:57] | but obviously I’ve made it a little too surprising. | 但很明显我这惊喜有点过头了 |
[18:04] | I’ve been praying on it… | 我一直在祈祷这件事 |
[18:07] | and I believe that you are ready to move up in the church… | 我相信你已经准备好在教会中更进一步 |
[18:11] | to see more of the spectrum. | 知道更多的东西了 |
[18:13] | You don’t mean… | 你说的不会是… |
[18:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:17] | I believe you’re ready to go Ultra. | 我认为你可以升为高阶了 |
[18:22] | Tonight. | 今晚就升 |
[18:25] | All of the plans have been made. | 一切都已经计划好了 |
[18:28] | You just… need to come with me. | 你只要…跟我来就好了 |
[18:32] | Bus 45 is now boarding! | 45路公交车开始上车了 |
[18:37] | Do you really think that I’m ready? | 你真的认为我准备好了吗 |
[18:43] | I do. | 是的 |
[18:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:52] | Let’s go do this. | 我们去完成仪式 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:47] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[19:49] | Looking sharp! | 多帅啊 |
[19:51] | Mr. Wilder! Ha! | 威尔德先生 |
[19:54] | Well, now, fellas, this is an honor. | 朋友们 这可真是荣幸啊 |
[19:57] | Once upon a time, this badass ran this town. | 很久以前 这坏蛋掌管了这座城镇 |
[20:02] | Easy, now. You’ll make me feel old. | 别这样 让我觉得自己都老了 |
[20:10] | Check him. | 搜身 |
[20:21] | You get it back when we done. | 我们完事了就还你 |
[20:23] | Make sure there’s no recording of this negotiation. | 为了确保这次商谈不会被录音 |
[20:26] | That’s what we calling this? | 你们管这叫商谈吗 |
[20:28] | Well, when you build a new school in my ‘hood, homie, | 你在我的地盘建了所新学校 朋友 |
[20:32] | there’s taxes to pay. | 是要给我交税的 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I don’t hear any ticking. | 我没听到滴答声 |
[20:48] | But Geoffrey… | 但是杰弗里… |
[20:52] | but it doesn’t feel like 50 grand. | 这掂着可不像五万美金啊 |
[20:55] | Open it. | 打开 |
[21:11] | You notice anything familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[21:14] | If I’m not mistaken, that’s your Nana B’s house. | 要是我没搞错 这是你B奶奶家 |
[21:18] | Ooh, she made the best spicy chicken. | 她做的辣鸡肉简直太棒了 |
[21:21] | Shit kept me alive for years. | 我吃了好几年 |
[21:26] | If you keep messing with me, | 要是你再惹我 |
[21:28] | that chicken recipe’s gonna be all that’s left of her. | 辣鸡肉菜谱就会是她唯一的遗物 |
[21:39] | Here I thought you’d gone soft | 我还以为你会变弱了 |
[21:41] | with your yoga moms and fro-yo and shit. | 伺候着那个瑜伽妈妈 喝着冻酸奶什么的 |
[21:46] | Guess you still got some rollin’ 20s in you after all. | 看来内心还是有着二十岁时的狂傲啊 |
[21:49] | For life, cuz. | 永远存在 |
[21:52] | Now that I moved on, you the boss now, I get that, | 现在我往前看了 你是老大 我明白 |
[21:55] | but don’t forget you got what you did because I let you have it. | 但别忘了你现在所得到的都是我让给你的 |
[22:01] | If I want it back, I’ll take it. | 我要是想收回 就能收回 |
[22:05] | See, the way I recall it, | 我记得可不是这样 |
[22:07] | you got to the top because of what I did. | 你能爬上去是因为我 |
[22:10] | For you. | 为你做的事 |
[22:12] | All you do is take. | 你只知道索取 |
[22:15] | You ain’t got no respect, no honor, | 你没有尊重之心 没有信义 |
[22:18] | no memory of the people you left behind, cuz. | 记不得被你抛下的人 |
[22:20] | I’m building something great for this community! | 我在为这社会建造了不起的东西 |
[22:27] | You’re building something great for Geoffrey Wilder… | 你是在为杰弗里·威尔德建造了不起的东西 |
[22:32] | just like always. | 一直都是 |
[22:35] | I want you gone and never coming back, | 我要你离开 永远别回来 |
[22:38] | or I will destroy your world. | 否则我就毁了你的世界 |
[22:42] | Phone. I gotta tell the crew break time is over. | 给我手机 我得告诉员工休息时间结束了 |
[23:16] | You got what you needed from his cell? | 你从他手机里弄到想要的东西了吗 |
[23:21] | Download complete. | 下载完成 |
[23:24] | Word. | 厉害 |
[23:33] | Leslie? | 莱斯利 |
[23:54] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 别让我打扰你 |
[23:56] | I just came in for some moral support. | 我进来只是想给她一些精神支持 |
[24:00] | I appreciate that, | 谢谢你这么想 |
[24:01] | but this is my home office. I’m working. | 但这里是我的家庭办公室 我在工作 |
[24:03] | You’re always working. | 你总是在工作 |
[24:06] | Let me help you lighten the load. | 让我帮你减轻负担吧 |
[24:08] | I’m ready to go all in, to devote myself entirely. | 我已经准备好全身心投入了 |
[24:14] | Take me Ultra. | 让我升到高阶 |
[24:19] | You know what that entails. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[24:20] | Yes, I do… | 我知道 |
[24:22] | devotion of body and soul. | 敬献身体和灵魂 |
[24:27] | For too long, I’ve had one foot in and one foot out, | 我游离在组织内外之间已经太久了 |
[24:30] | and this church is too much for one person to run on their own. | 一个人来管理教会负担太大了 |
[24:34] | It drove your father into an early grave, | 这让你父亲英年早逝 |
[24:36] | and I don’t want to see that happen to you. | 我不希望你也步他后尘 |
[24:39] | He had testicular cancer, Frank. | 他患了睾丸癌 弗兰克 |
[24:40] | I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem for me. | 我觉得我不会有这种问题 |
[24:43] | I know in the past my acting has taken me away from my faith, | 我知道我的演艺行为让我背离了自己的信仰 |
[24:47] | but now, | 但现在 |
[24:49] | the only part that I want to play is your partner, | 我只想扮演一个角色 就是你的伴侣 |
[24:53] | both in life and the church. | 既是生活中的 也是教会中的 |
[24:57] | Let us pray. | 我们祈祷吧 |
[25:01] | Your agent came by today. What did he have to say? | 你的经纪人今天来过了 他想说什么 |
[25:03] | Forget Phil. I want to do something that matters. | 别管菲尔 我想做一些重要的事 |
[25:11] | I can’t have this conversation right now. | 我现在没法跟你谈这个 |
[25:12] | Where do you have to go that’s more important than this? | 你要去哪儿 还有什么比这更重要的吗 |
[25:15] | The PRIDE meeting. | 傲慢集会 |
[25:16] | Perfect. Let me come with you. | 太好了 让我跟你去吧 |
[25:19] | The meetings are closed. | 会议只有内部人员参加 |
[25:21] | So your billionaire buddies are more important | 所以说你那些亿万富翁朋友 |
[25:24] | than your marriage or the church? | 比婚姻和教会还重要吗 |
[25:31] | Those billionaires legitimize the church | 因为那些亿万富翁 教会才会 |
[25:34] | in the eyes of the city. | 得到这座城市的认可 |
[25:36] | What I do for PRIDE, I do for the church. | 我为傲慢做的事 就是为教会做的事 |
[25:39] | What about me, Leslie? | 那我呢 莱斯利 |
[25:43] | The fact that you’re even toying with going Ultra | 你考虑要升到高阶 |
[25:47] | is very exciting, and we’ll talk about it later. | 就很已经很棒了 我们之后再谈这事 |
[25:53] | I’m not toying, Leslie. I’m serious. | 我不是考虑 莱斯利 我是认真的 |
[26:03] | She’s a very strong candidate. | 她是位非常强大的候选人 |
[26:15] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[26:18] | The less I know about this shit, the better. | 这事我知道的越少越好 |
[26:20] | Everyone signs off on this. We’re all in this together. | 每个人都同意了 我们共同进退 |
[26:22] | You’re not getting cold feet, are you, Geoffrey? | 你该不是要临阵退缩吧 杰弗里 |
[26:25] | It concerns me that you aren’t. She’s only 17. | 我倒是奇怪你竟然没有退缩 她才17岁 |
[26:29] | They’re always the same age. | 他们总是同样的年纪 |
[26:31] | Which is now the same age as our children. | 和我们的孩子一样大 |
[26:33] | That don’t bother nobody? | 你们没人觉得很困扰吗 |
[26:35] | Personally, I’ve found denial | 就我而言 我发现否认是 |
[26:37] | to be a very effective coping mechanism. | 一个特别有效的应对机制 |
[26:39] | I know how I feel about Chardonnay. | 我知道我对霞多丽白葡萄酒是什么感觉 |
[26:42] | What has gotten into you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[26:44] | These kids are living on borrowed time. | 这些孩子原本就时日无多 |
[26:47] | When they come to me, they are addicts on the streets. | 当他们来找我的时候 他们是街头的瘾君子 |
[26:50] | The six months of safety and shelter that I give them | 我给他们提供的6个月的安全 安身之处 |
[26:53] | is more than they would have if left on their own. | 他们要是靠自己 根本活不了这么久 |
[26:57] | This is a gift, and the cause | 这是礼物 正因为如此 |
[26:59] | that they are giving themselves over to… | 他们献身给… |
[27:01] | …is one they know nothing about. | 一个他们并不知道的东西 |
[27:04] | Not so different from us, then. | 那也和我们没多大区别 |
[27:06] | We know why we’re here, | 我们知道我们为什么在这 |
[27:07] | and if everything goes as planned… | 如果一切按计划进行 |
[27:11] | which, of course, it will… | 肯定会顺利的 |
[27:12] | …then this is the last time any of us have to be here. | 那这就是我们最后一次要来这里了 |
[27:17] | Let’s just do this. | 赶紧开始吧 |
[27:29] | That is cool every time. | 每次都觉得很炫酷 |
[28:35] | We’re ready on our end. | 我们准备好了 |
[28:51] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[29:13] | You test-drive this thing today? | 你今天试过这东西了吗 |
[29:16] | Purrs like a kitten. | 乖的像猫一样 |
[29:32] | I thought that the ceremony took place in the desert. | 我以为仪式要在沙漠中举行 |
[29:38] | Who are all these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[29:42] | I don’t recognize any of them from the church. | 他们不是教会的人 |
[29:44] | It’s gonna be okay, I promise. | 没事的 我保证 |
[29:47] | All of this is for you. | 这一切都是为你准备的 |
[29:48] | Everything is as it should be. | 一切都很妥当 |
[29:56] | Drink this to purify yourself. | 把这个喝了 净化你自己 |
[30:02] | That’s okay. Shh… | 没事的 |
[30:12] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:15] | There you go. | 好了 |
[30:24] | Please don’t do this. | 求求你不要这么做 |
[30:28] | Please. | 求求你 |
[30:48] | Why can’t I feel my arms? | 为什么我感觉不到我的胳膊了 |
[30:52] | My legs… | 我的腿 |
[30:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:01] | It’s the light. | 是光 |
[31:02] | – What happens? – It’s okay. | -会发生什么 -没事的 |
[31:05] | – Please don’t. – Destiny, it’s okay. It’s okay. | -求求你 不要 -黛丝特妮 没事的 |
[31:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:11] | Please… No, no, no, no! | 求求你… 不不不不 |
[31:13] | Please! | 求求你 |
[31:14] | Please, don’t! | 求求你 不要这样 |
[31:19] | Leslie, I’m afraid! | 莱斯利 我很害怕 |
[31:22] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[31:23] | Please! Please, I’m afraid! | 求求你 求求你 我害怕 |
[31:29] | No, no, no, no! No, no! | 不不不不 不 不 |
[31:35] | I’m afraid! | 我害怕 |
[31:36] | – Do it. Now. – Please. | -动手 现在 -求你 |
[31:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:42] | It’s gonna be okay, sweet girl. | 会没事的 宝贝 |
[32:03] | She’s gone. | 她去了 |
[32:21] | I trust you, Alex. | 我相信你 亚历克斯 |
[32:39] | – It worked. – You cut the power? | -好了 -你切断电源了吗 |
[32:42] | My parents just figured it out. I was covering the flash. | 我爸妈会回过神的 我是为了掩饰闪光灯 |
[32:44] | Maybe it’ll seem like a circuit blew. | 这样可能看上去像是保险跳了 |
[32:46] | – More like your dumb idea did. – It’s actually really smart. | -更像是你的馊主意 -这个办法其实还蛮聪明的 |
[32:49] | But we can’t just stand around here | 但是我们不能傻站在这 |
[32:50] | like something weird just happened. | 像是刚刚发生了什么奇怪的事似的 |
[32:52] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[32:54] | Does that involve waking Molly? | 那个主意包括要弄醒茉莉吗 |
[33:04] | – Okay, baby, hey, be cool. – Yeah. | -好了 宝贝 正常点 -好 |
[33:11] | …is that your arm in my leg? | 我腿那里是你的胳膊吗 |
[33:13] | Hey, guys, look who showed up. | 各位 看看谁来了 |
[33:16] | How was the meeting? | 集会怎么样 |
[33:17] | Uh, good, good, just wrapping up. | 很好 很好 刚结束 |
[33:21] | We heard you guys weren’t coming. | 我们以为你们不来了 |
[33:22] | Hope it’s okay. | 希望你们别介意 |
[33:24] | Turns out we missed each other more than we cared to admit. | 其实我们只是都不愿意承认很想念彼此 |
[33:26] | So, then, everything’s good here? | 那么这里一切都还好吧 |
[33:28] | I wouldn’t say that. Nico just landed on green, | 我可不会那么说 妮可刚碰到了绿色 |
[33:31] | so things are about to get a little freaky. | 所以事情要变得有点诡异了 |
[33:34] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[33:38] | Okay, then, we’ll let you guys get to it. | 好了 那你们继续玩吧 我们就不打扰你们了 |
[33:41] | Parents are leaving soon, if you kids need rides. | 如果你们想要搭车的话 家长们很快就要走了 |
[33:51] | – You think they saw anything? – I think we’re good here. | -你觉得他们看到什么了吗 -我觉得没 |
[33:56] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[33:59] | Think they bought it? | 你们觉得他们信了吗 |
[34:01] | Our kids are here? | 我们的孩子在这 |
[34:02] | They’re in the guest house playing games like old times. | 他们像以前一样在客房玩游戏 |
[34:07] | Didn’t seem to have a clue. | 什么都不知道 |
[34:08] | Also like old times. | 就和以前一样 |
[34:10] | Frankly, it was nice to see. | 坦白讲 看起来不错 |
[34:12] | Breakers are all flipped. Something must’ve blown. | 电路断了 肯定是什么东西跳了闸 |
[34:15] | – Victor’s box. – Put on quite a show tonight. | -维克多的盒子 -今晚可是上演了一场精彩的演出 |
[34:17] | It did its job. | 它做了该做的 |
[34:18] | Though I’m not sure why it | 不过我不知道 |
[34:20] | would cause a power surge. | 为什么会造成电功率波动 |
[34:21] | It’s not like it’s plugged into a wall. | 这又不是插电的 |
[34:23] | It’s a lot of energy swirling around. Who knows. | 周围萦绕着很多能量 谁知道呢 |
[34:27] | Whatever it was, | 无论是什么 |
[34:30] | don’t think it had anything to do with the kids. | 我觉得和那些孩子没有关系 |
[34:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:37] | – That was a hard one. – Agreed. | -刚刚那很难 -是啊 |
[34:44] | If everyone’s good here, | 如果没事的话 |
[34:46] | I have to be in the office early. | 我还得早起上班 |
[34:57] | Want some help with that thing? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[34:58] | No, you guys go on. I can pack up myself. | 不用 你们走吧 我自己能搞定 |
[35:07] | There’s no way my parents would kill someone, all right, | 我父母不可能杀人的 好吗 |
[35:09] | especially an innocent girl. | 特别是一个无辜的女孩 |
[35:11] | My parents fight for people like her. | 我父母为像她那样的人而战 |
[35:13] | Yeah, so does mine, and Destiny loved her. | 是啊 我父母也是 黛丝特妮喜欢她 |
[35:15] | She asked for my number. She wants to hang out. | 她还要了我的电话 想一起出去玩 |
[35:18] | She– ? She can’t be… dead. | 她… 她不可能死 |
[35:20] | Here’s an idea. | 有个办法 |
[35:22] | How about we just march down there and ask them? | 我们去找他们问清楚怎么样 |
[35:25] | ‘Cause finding out my mom is evil | 因为我妈是个恶魔 |
[35:27] | would actually be the least surprising explanation. | 实际上已经是最不令人意外的解释了 |
[35:30] | But the rest of our parents were down there, too. | 但是我们其他人的父母也在那里 |
[35:32] | So you’re saying they’re all psycho? | 那你是说他们都是精神病 |
[35:34] | Actually describes my dad pretty well. | 实际上这么描述我爸挺合适的 |
[35:36] | No way. Dale and Stacey may have their quirks, | 不可能 戴尔和史黛茜可能有点怪 |
[35:38] | but their biggest character flaw is that they occasionally | 但是他们最大的性格缺陷是他们有时候 |
[35:40] | listen to Weird Al for pleasure. | 为了取乐听怪人艾尔的歌 |
[35:43] | Molly, let me see that photo you took. | 茉莉 让我看看你照的照片 |
[36:59] | Please! Please! | 求求你 求求你 |
[37:01] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这 |
[37:04] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[37:34] | All right, we need to maintain the status quo. | 我们得维持现状 |
[37:37] | If we start acting weird, they’re gonna notice. | 如果我们开始表现得很奇怪 他们会注意到的 |
[37:39] | If I don’t act weird, they’ll notice. | 如果我不表现得很奇怪 他们就会发现的 |
[37:40] | We just need to buy ourselves some time. | 我们只是需要为自己争取点时间 |
[37:42] | Right, there’s gotta be a reasonable explanation for all this. | 对 这一切肯定有什么合理的解释 |
[37:44] | Right, like time travel. | 就像时间旅行 |
[37:46] | I’m gonna use the bathroom. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[37:50] | Okay! Great party, kids. | 很好 很棒的派对 孩子们 |
[37:53] | Anybody want some brie to take home? | 有人想带点布里奶酪回家吗 |
[37:56] | Seems to be a lot left over. | 还有很多剩下的 |
[37:57] | I wonder why. | 难怪 |
[37:59] | Okay. Gert, Molly, | 好了 格特 茉莉 |
[38:00] | why don’t you guys come with us? | 不如你们跟我们一起走 |
[38:03] | Act normal. | 表现得正常点 |
[38:06] | Sounds super! Thanks so much. | 听起来不错 非常感谢 |
[38:10] | You’ve never sounded that happy in your entire life. | 你从来没有这么开心过 |
[38:14] | Karolina, it’s late. Everyone’s had a long day. Ready? | 卡罗琳娜 太晚了 大家都很累了 走吗 |
[38:19] | Great to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[38:21] | Drive safe. | 小心开车 |
[38:25] | Thank you… for everything tonight. | 感谢今晚的一切 |
[38:31] | – Good night, guys. – Good night. | -晚安 大家 -晚安 |
[38:36] | Your dad texted. He’s outside in the Leapfrog. | 你爸爸发短信了 他在蛙跳里 |
[38:38] | Ah, Nemo’s new self driving SUV. | 是尼莫新型自驾巡游多功能汽车 |
[38:41] | Extra large trunk space. | 非常大的车厢空间 |
[38:44] | We can’t leave him waiting. | 我们不能让他一直等着 |
[38:47] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我可不敢想 |
[38:51] | Alex, where is Nico? | 艾利克斯 妮可在哪里 |
[38:53] | I have a board meeting first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早我还要开董事会议 |
[38:55] | Um, she’s freshening up. | 她在洗手间 |
[38:58] | I’ll tell her you’re waiting. | 我去告诉她你们在等她 |
[39:02] | Nico? It’s just me. | 妮可 是我 |
[39:06] | They’re starting to get suspicious. | 他们开始怀疑了 |
[39:18] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[39:22] | It was already bad enough living there, but… | 住在那里已经够难熬了 但是… |
[39:26] | now… | 现在… |
[39:28] | I know. I get it. | 我知道 我懂 |
[39:29] | No, Alex, you don’t. | 不 艾利克斯 你不懂 |
[39:32] | You can’t. | 你不会懂 |
[39:36] | It’s always just been you and your parents, | 你们家一直只有你和你的父母 |
[39:39] | but I used to have someone… | 但我原本是有… |
[39:44] | who’d take my side, | 有人支持我 |
[39:46] | listen to me. | 倾听我 |
[39:51] | And now I’m all alone… | 现在只有我孤独一人… |
[39:55] | with them. | 和他们一起 |
[39:58] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤独 |
[40:00] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[40:05] | Hey, guys. | 大家 |
[40:06] | – Here she is. – Finally. | -她来了 -终于 |
[40:09] | Thanks for everything, Mr. And Mrs. Wilder. | 非常感谢款待 威尔德夫妇 |
[40:11] | Have a great night. | 晚安 |
[40:26] | Seems like everything turned around after all. | 看来一切终于逆转了 |
[40:28] | You and Nico, did I see some sparks? | 你和妮可之间是产生了什么火花吗 |
[40:31] | ‘Cause I thought I saw some sparks. | 因为我觉得我看到了些火花 |
[40:35] | Hey, the old man had some game back in the day, | 如果你需要些建议 |
[40:38] | if you ever need some advice. | 你的老爹当年还挺厉害 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[40:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:25] | Mr. Dean? This area is off limits. | 迪恩先生 这里是禁止入内的 |
[41:27] | Vaughn, hi. I just wanted to drop by and see Leslie. | 沃恩 你好 我只是路过来看看莱斯利 |
[41:31] | Aw, that’s sweet, but she’s not here, | 挺好 但她不在这里 |
[41:34] | and you don’t have access to her private meditation suite. | 你无权进入私人冥想房间 |
[41:37] | I can’t even check it out? | 我看看都不行吗 |
[41:41] | See what she’s done to the place? | 看看她把里面装饰的样子 |
[41:42] | It must be pretty nice, | 一定非常棒 |
[41:43] | considering how much time she’s been spending in there. | 因为她在里面花了很多时间 |
[41:46] | And, hey, if Leslie’s allowed, then so am I. | 如果莱斯利能进入 我也可以 |
[41:49] | All due respect, Mr. Dean, you’re not Mrs. Dean. | 恕我直言 迪恩先生 你不是迪恩太太 |
[41:53] | No. | 不 |
[41:55] | But when Mrs. Dean was considering promoting you, | 但当迪恩太太考虑提拔你时 |
[41:58] | who gave the idea a big thumbs up? | 是谁百分百同意的 |
[42:00] | Because you knew how devoted I was to Mrs. Dean and her rules. | 因为你知道我会全力帮助迪恩太太和她的规定 |
[42:40] | Nico? | 妮可 |
[42:51] | Gert… can I sleep in here tonight? | 格特 我今晚可以在这睡吗 |
[42:56] | Alex said we’re not supposed to act weird. | 艾利克斯说我们不能表现得很奇怪 |
[42:59] | Dale and Stacey won’t know. | 戴尔和史黛茜不会知道的 |
[43:11] | Gert… | 格特 |
[43:14] | Something really weird is going on with me. | 我真的觉得我最近很奇怪 |
[43:18] | Yeah, I think it’s going on with all of us, Molls. | 是 我们都这样 小茉 |
[43:24] | Can you sing that song? You know, the one you | 你可以给我唱那首歌吗 你知道的那首 |
[43:27] | Yeah, I know the one, Molls, just… | 我知道那首 小茉 只是 |
[43:31] | It’s been a really long time. | 时间太久了 |
[43:35] | Please. Please sing. | 拜托 唱吧 |
[43:41] | *Let’s go to sleep* | *我们去睡觉* |
[43:46] | *There is a dream* | *会有一个梦* |
[43:50] | *We can share* | *我们可以分享* |
[43:57] | *Just you and me* | *只有你和我* |
[44:02] | *and fall in sleep* | *进入梦乡* |
[44:13] | *What’s have belong* | *那属于什么* |
[44:17] | *I never know* | *我从不知道* |
[44:18] | 艾利克斯 我们要把事情搞清楚 明天十点见我 | |
[44:27] | 艾利克斯 我们要把事情搞清楚 明天十点见我 | |
[44:34] | 艾利克斯 我们要把事情搞清楚 明天十点见我 | |
[44:43] | Honey, don’t stay out here too late, okay? | 宝贝 别在外面待到太晚 好吗 |
[44:46] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[44:52] | 发送给黛丝特妮 你没事吧 | |
[44:54] | *You are the moon* | *你是月亮* |
[44:59] | *and quiet night* | *这安静的夜晚* |
[45:03] | *Terrified* | *很害怕* |
[45:10] | *Reach for the cloud* | *触摸到云* |
[45:15] | *I’ll be around* | *我会在周围* |
[45:49] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[46:01] | Everything go okay today… | 今天和达瑞斯 |
[46:03] | with Darius? | 一切顺利吗 |
[46:07] | We’ll break ground on time. | 我们会按时开工 |
[46:10] | Nothing knocks that dig off schedule, | 没有什么事情会打乱计划的 |
[46:13] | especially him. | 特别是他 |
[46:16] | That’s great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[46:19] | Right? | 对吗 |
[46:24] | Being down there with Darius… | 和达瑞斯呆在一起 |
[46:28] | it made me realize how far I’ve come | 让我意识到我已经 |
[46:32] | from my old life in so many ways. | 离我的过去那么远了 |
[46:36] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[46:40] | But what we did tonight… | 但我们今晚所做的… |
[46:43] | the zip code may have changed, | 住的地方也许能改变 |
[46:45] | and, yeah, I traded my old crew for some rich white folk… | 在我身边的朋友也换成了富裕的白人 |
[46:53] | Killing is still killing. | 杀就是杀 |
[46:56] | Come on, now, Geoffrey. | 好了 杰弗里 |
[47:00] | We can’t think of it that way. | 我们不能那样想 |
[47:03] | It’s not like I didn’t understand | 我并不是不懂 |
[47:05] | the skill set I brought to the table. | 我所提供的技术 |
[47:08] | Yeah. Real estate holdings, | 对 真正的地产股份 |
[47:12] | community relations… | 社区关系 |
[47:15] | ties to the mayor’s office, the police… | 和市长办公室 警察人脉直接相关 |
[47:17] | It’s more than that, and you know it. | 不止如此 你知道的 |
[47:28] | Today is done. | 今天结束了 |
[47:38] | Let’s go to bed. | 我们去睡觉吧 |