时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – What’s going on? – You didn’t make it. | -怎么回事 -你没有成功 |
[00:12] | Ultra is still out of your reach. | 你还不能升到高阶 |
[00:14] | I booked us a room five minutes away. | 我订了房间 5分钟就能到 |
[00:16] | I can’t do this, Tina. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 蒂娜 我很抱歉 |
[00:18] | I’m ready to start living my life with you. | 我准备和你开始新生活 |
[00:20] | – I’m ready to tell Tina. – I have to make sure | -我准备告诉蒂娜 -我要确定 |
[00:22] | that none of this blows back on Chase. | 没有事情会影响到查斯 |
[00:24] | – Dad! – Glioblastoma. | -爸爸 -胶质母细胞瘤 |
[00:26] | – That’s a… – Brain cancer. | -那是… -脑瘤 |
[00:27] | I haven’t told your mom. | 我还没告诉你妈妈 |
[00:28] | I can beat this thing. I know it. | 我能击败这种病 我知道的 |
[00:30] | I just wish I knew more about them. | 我只是希望我可以多了解他们 |
[00:32] | I would be happy to tell you more about your mom and dad. | 我很乐意告诉你更多你爸妈的事 |
[00:35] | Whatever you want to know. | 无论你想知道什么 |
[00:36] | You are the only other person that staff will work for. | 你是这根魔杖唯一愿意听命的另一个人 |
[00:39] | Why don’t you keep it for the night? | 今晚你就先拿着吧 |
[00:40] | – I trust you, Nico. – Guys? | -我相信你 妮可 -伙计们 |
[00:43] | Chase found a hidden camera in the library. | 查斯在图书馆发现了一个隐藏摄像头 |
[00:45] | The video is being funneled to your parents’ company. | 这些录像都传到你父母的公司了 |
[00:47] | We have to find a way to get it. | 我们得想办法搞到 |
[00:49] | It’s actual evidence of what our parents have been doing. | 这些证据能证明我们的父母到底做了什么 |
[00:56] | Get out of here. Now. | 给我走 快走 |
[00:58] | Cat, I got a live one, | 小凯 我这有个活口 |
[00:59] | but I don’t think he’ll last for long. Get PRIDE together. | 但我想他撑不了多久 召集傲慢的成员 |
[01:02] | We need to do the sacrifice now. | 我们现在就要做牺牲仪式 |
[01:03] | It worked. How do you feel? | 成功了 你感觉怎么样 |
[01:05] | I feel fantastic! | 我感觉好极了 |
[01:08] | Like I always do. | 就像以往一样 |
[01:24] | The hell kind of place is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[01:27] | This used to be my home. | 这里以前曾是我家 |
[01:29] | It looks hundreds of years old. | 看上去有几百年历史了 |
[01:31] | And I know I don’t need to point this out, | 我知道这不用我指出来 |
[01:33] | but it’s underground. | 但这在地下 |
[01:37] | You’re in real estate development now. | 你现在做地产了 |
[01:39] | I thought you’d have more of an appreciation | 我以为你会更懂得欣赏 |
[01:41] | for its unique features… | 它独特的魅力 |
[01:44] | and more gratitude for the fact that I’m giving it to you. | 也更知道感激我要把它送给你 |
[01:51] | You’re giving us three quarters of an acre in Brentwood? | 你要把布伦特伍德四分之三英亩的地给我们 |
[01:54] | – Why? – That basement’s gonna come in handy. | -为什么 -这个地下室将来会用得上 |
[01:56] | What the hell for? | 干什么 |
[01:58] | You’re gonna be doing things | 你们要做 |
[01:59] | you don’t want your neighbors to hear. | 你们不会希望邻居听到的事 |
[02:13] | We really have to wear these? | 非得穿这个吗 |
[02:15] | It’s a request from Jonah. He says it’s tradition. | 是约拿的要求 说是传统 |
[02:18] | Whose? I ain’t down with robes, not even red ones. | 谁的传统 我不喜欢袍子 红的也是 |
[02:22] | Not to mention it’s kind of itchy, right? | 而且还痒痒的 是吧 |
[02:24] | This feels like the first dress rehearsal | 感觉好像一部没人想参加的 |
[02:26] | of a bad play that nobody wants to be in. | 戏剧的第一次带妆彩排 |
[02:28] | Like you’ve ever been in a play, Gene. | 就好像你演过剧似的 吉恩 |
[02:30] | Reminds me of an episode of Real Sex. | 让我想起了《真实性爱》的一集 |
[02:31] | I didn’t know you watched that. | 我不知道你还看那个 |
[02:33] | At least Tina gets a wand. | 至少蒂娜还有魔杖 |
[02:34] | She loves that thing. | 她可喜欢那玩意了 |
[02:36] | She’s been sleeping with it. | 还抱着它睡 |
[02:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t– | 抱歉 我不… |
[02:41] | Really? What I want to know | 不是吧 我倒想知道 |
[02:43] | is what Victor’s gonna do with that box. | 维克多要拿那个盒子做什么 |
[02:46] | Brooks here… is going to get into it. | 这位布鲁克斯 要躺进去 |
[02:57] | It’s going to be beautiful. | 会很美妙的 |
[03:07] | Just follow the light, Brooks… | 跟着光走 布鲁克斯 |
[03:11] | when it comes for you. | 它来找你时 便跟它走 |
[03:13] | Go with it. | 走吧 |
[03:15] | Um, I guess you’re supposed to drink this. | 你应该喝这个的 |
[03:18] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[03:21] | Whatever you say, Mrs. Dean. | 听你的 迪恩太太 |
[03:25] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:50] | So, what was that, like, a magic trick? | 那是什么 变魔术吗 |
[03:53] | – It’s not magic. – Where’d he go? | -不是魔术 -他哪去了 |
[03:54] | It’s the pure conversion of matter to energy | 是物体到能量的纯粹转化 |
[03:58] | in a form that can be absorbed by the human body. | 成为可被人体吸收的形式 |
[04:01] | The math has existed for a while, | 数学原理早就有了 |
[04:03] | but no one’s actually done it until now. | 但从未有人真做到过 直到现在 |
[04:05] | What do you mean, “His energy’s been converted”? | 什么意思 “他的能量被转化了” |
[04:08] | – He’s dead? – And we killed him? | -他死了吗 -我们杀了他吗 |
[04:10] | It isn’t a death. | 那不是死亡 |
[04:14] | He lives on in another. Eternal. | 他在另一个人体内永生了 |
[04:17] | – Wait, what? – Wait a minute. | -等等 什么 -等等 |
[04:18] | You brought that kid here knowing what would happen to him? | 你带那孩子来时就知道他会发生什么吗 |
[04:21] | Alice and I didn’t sign up for this! | 艾丽斯和我可没想加入这种事 |
[04:23] | Except you did. | 你们是加入了 |
[04:25] | You all eagerly accepted Jonah’s gifts. | 你们都急切地接受了约拿的礼物 |
[04:28] | You reaped their enormous benefits over the years. | 数年来凭此收获了巨大的利益 |
[04:31] | You knew he’d ask for something in return. | 你们清楚他会有求于你们 |
[04:32] | Not this! We’re not killers. | 但不是这种事 我们不是杀人犯 |
[04:34] | He asked for help with the project. | 他要求我们在一个项目上帮忙 |
[04:36] | This is not a project. | 这不是什么项目 |
[04:37] | I am calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[04:39] | I think it’s too late for that. | 恐怕已经太迟了 |
[04:50] | – It’s recording. – Well, turn it off. Erase it. | -在录像 -关掉它 抹掉内存 |
[04:52] | – That won’t make a difference. – Why? | -那不会有什么用的 -为什么 |
[04:54] | Because the tape simultaneously uploaded to the Wizard server. | 因为录像即时向巫师服务器上传 |
[04:59] | And that’s where it’s going to stay. | 而且它会留在那里 |
[05:02] | You willingly went along with this. | 你是自愿参与了这件事 |
[05:05] | Set us all up. | 给我们下了套 |
[05:08] | Look, I’m sorry about that kid | 听着 我为那个 |
[05:09] | who just became eternal or whatever, | 刚永生了还怎么的孩子感到遗憾 |
[05:12] | but if Jonah will do that to him, he’ll do it to us. | 但如果约拿敢对他那么做 就敢对我们那么做 |
[05:15] | Or our kids. | 或是我们的孩子 |
[05:16] | – So we’re… – Trapped. | -那我们 -被困住了 |
[05:18] | We made a deal with the devil. | 我们跟魔鬼做了协议 |
[05:20] | And the devil will have his due. | 魔鬼会让你们付出代价 |
[05:32] | What, you don’t like the tux? | 怎么 不喜欢西装吗 |
[05:33] | I just don’t see why we have to change how we do things. | 我就是不明白我们为什么要改变做事的方式 |
[05:36] | You see PRIDE when you need to, | 有需要时你见傲慢成员 |
[05:37] | and you stay out of the spotlight. | 平时都避免成为焦点 |
[05:41] | Besides, I like having you all to myself. | 而且 我喜欢一个人独占你 |
[05:43] | Well, that’s a very sweet thing to say, | 真是多谢你这么说 |
[05:44] | but it’s not the truth, is it? | 但这不是实话 是吧 |
[05:46] | I understand your concern | 我理解你的担忧 |
[05:47] | given what happened with the sacrifice, | 鉴于祭祀的事出了岔子 |
[05:48] | but everything’s under control now. | 但是 事情都控制好了 |
[05:50] | This is about your husband Frank. | 这是关于你丈夫弗兰克 |
[05:52] | He always asks so many questions. | 他总是问太多问题 |
[05:54] | Just tell him what we tell everybody else. | 就跟他说我们给其他人的说法 |
[05:55] | That you’re a foreign billionaire and benefactor of the church | 你是个外国来的亿万富翁 教会的捐助者 |
[05:59] | who’s never been seen or heard of before? | 此前从未有人见过 听说过 |
[06:01] | Are you trying to tell me that my cover story is thin? | 你是想告诉我 我的幌子故事不够好吗 |
[06:05] | I thought women liked mystery. | 我以为女人喜欢神秘呢 |
[06:08] | Husbands don’t. | 丈夫们可不喜欢 |
[06:09] | We’ve worked for years to come this far. | 我们辛苦了多年才有这样的成就 |
[06:13] | It’s my party. | 这是我的派对 |
[06:15] | Dance moves might be a little rusty, but… | 舞步虽然有点生疏了 但 |
[06:17] | It’s a fundraiser for the school. | 是为学校举办的筹款 |
[06:19] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[06:21] | We both know it’s about a lot more than that. | 我们都清楚事情没那么简单 |
[06:25] | I’m going. Do you like my tux or don’t you? | 我去定了 你喜不喜欢我的西装 |
[06:32] | Please. | 求你 |
[06:35] | I want you to meet her. | 我希望你见她 |
[06:36] | Of course I do. | 我当然希望 |
[06:39] | But it’s gotta be the right way. | 但必须以正确的方式 |
[06:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | You tell me… | 你告诉我 |
[06:44] | what’s the right way to meet my daughter? | 怎么见我女儿才算正确的方式 |
[08:09] | Someone’s up early. | 某人起得好早 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I’m just checking in with you. | 是啊 就是想问问你怎么样了 |
[08:12] | Sure you haven’t changed your mind about tonight? | 今晚的事 还没改主意吗 |
[08:16] | Why would I…? | 为什么要改 |
[08:17] | Because, unfortunately, | 因为 很不幸 |
[08:18] | the Real Serial Killers of Brentwood | 《布伦特伍德真实连环杀人犯》 |
[08:20] | isn’t available on iTunes, | 不在iTunes上有售 |
[08:21] | only in your mom’s private collection, | 只在你妈的私藏里有 |
[08:22] | which is why you are helping me | 所以 你要帮我 |
[08:25] | hack into the Wizard server at the PRIDE gala tonight. | 在今晚的傲慢庆典上黑入巫师的服务器 |
[08:28] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[08:29] | You’ve been right about everything, Nico. | 你什么都说对了 妮可 |
[08:31] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[08:37] | Mom. Hi. What are you doing in here? | 妈妈 你在这儿干什么 |
[08:41] | Training begins now. | 现在开始训练 |
[08:48] | Let’s do it. | 我们去吧 |
[08:58] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:00] | Picture what you’d like to have happen, whatever comes to mind. | 想象一件你想要做的事 不管你想到什么 |
[09:16] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[09:18] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你了 |
[09:20] | You said the first thing that came to mind. | 你说我想到的第一件事的 |
[09:33] | I’ll try not to be offended. | 我尽量不生气好了 |
[09:36] | An electrical current just traveled | 刚刚有一道电流从 |
[09:37] | from your neural pathways into the staff | 你的神经通路传入了魔杖 |
[09:39] | and made that happen. | 实现了那个屏障 |
[09:40] | Explain it however you want, | 随你怎么解释 |
[09:42] | but it needed my blood and it read my mind… | 但它需要我的血脉 还会读我的心 |
[09:44] | It’s just like Wicca. | 就像威卡 |
[09:45] | It is science, Nico. | 这是科学 妮可 |
[09:47] | If by science you mean high-tech magic, then sure. | 如果科学是高科技魔法的意思 那好吧 |
[09:51] | You still haven’t told me where it came from. | 你还没告诉我它是哪来的 |
[09:53] | We made it in the Wizard labs | 我们在巫师实验室里制造的 |
[09:54] | with some very special technology. | 用了很特别的科技 |
[09:57] | Unparalleled technology. | 绝无仅有的科技 |
[10:01] | Not the most pleasant on-off button, | 虽然不是最好的启动按钮 |
[10:03] | but it was designed to respond to my DNA alone. | 但它是设计只响应我的DNA的 |
[10:10] | So when I use it, it thinks I’m you. | 所以我用时 它以为我是你 |
[10:13] | Apparently, we are more alike than you’d care to admit. | 看来我们比你希望承认的要更像 |
[10:17] | Thanks for letting me take it for a spin. | 谢谢你让我试用它 |
[10:20] | If you wanted to know how it worked, | 如果你想知道它的原理 |
[10:21] | you could’ve just asked. | 你可以直接问的 |
[10:23] | And if you wanted to see Amy’s diary, | 如果你想看艾米的日记 |
[10:25] | you could’ve asked me, too. | 你也可以问的 |
[10:29] | Look, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:31] | Her diary didn’t tell me any more than you did. | 她的日记没透露什么你没跟我说过的 |
[10:35] | You must have a theory. You guys fought a lot, and… | 你肯定有自己的想法 你们经常吵架 |
[10:38] | Of course, we fought all the time | 是啊 我们总吵架 |
[10:40] | because she was 16 years old | 因为她16岁了 |
[10:42] | and I was her mother and… | 而我是她妈妈 |
[10:44] | We had our issues, but I didn’t once, | 我们是有问题 但我从未 |
[10:45] | for a second, think that she was | 哪怕一刻都没想过 她… |
[10:50] | – going to… – Kill herself? | -会… -自杀吗 |
[10:58] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[11:04] | you never really know what’s going on in someone’s mind… | 你永远无法知道 别人心里在想什么 |
[11:09] | even someone you love. | 哪怕是你爱的人 |
[11:25] | Hey, sweetie. I’m gonna go hike the canyon. | 亲爱的 我要去峡谷里徒步 |
[11:27] | You want some fresh air? | 要去呼吸下新鲜空气吗 |
[11:32] | What do you got there? | 那是什么 |
[11:33] | Grandpa’s drawings. | 外公的画 |
[11:35] | Those are pretty wild. | 那些可真疯狂 |
[11:38] | You and Mom always taught me that the Beings of Light | 你和妈妈总跟我说外公说的 |
[11:40] | Grandpa talked about were just a metaphor. | 光生命体只是个比喻 |
[11:42] | That’s right. The light inside all of us. | 是啊 我们每个人体内的光 |
[11:46] | It’s our life force. | 我们的生命力 |
[11:47] | David believed that if you studied the spectrum | 大卫认为 如果你研究光谱 |
[11:49] | you could enhance that light, become something else. | 可以增强那光 成为别的什么 |
[11:52] | Right, but the way he drew them | 是啊 但他画这光的方式 |
[11:55] | becoming light wasn’t just an ideal. | 成为光似乎不仅是个想法 |
[11:57] | It could actually happen. | 而是真可以发生 |
[12:00] | Do you think he ever saw something like this? | 你觉得他是不是看见过这样的事 |
[12:03] | Something… divine? | 神圣的东西 |
[12:06] | I don’t know what David saw. | 我不知道大卫看到了什么 |
[12:09] | And, truthfully, right now, | 老实说 现在 |
[12:11] | I don’t even know if I understand what David wrote. | 我都不知道我是不是理解大卫写的东西 |
[12:16] | I don’t know if Mom told you, but I failed to go Ultra. | 我不知道妈妈有没有告诉你 但我没升到高阶 |
[12:19] | I wasn’t aware you were trying. | 我不知道你尝试了 |
[12:25] | Sometimes it takes more than one trip to the crater. | 有时就是不能一次性成功 |
[12:28] | I think I might be done with that. | 我觉得我可能不想再做那个了 |
[12:31] | Like maybe I was chasing something that isn’t mine. | 或许我在追逐本就不属于我的东西 |
[12:34] | It isn’t me. | 不是我的东西 |
[12:36] | I just need a break. | 我就是需要歇歇 |
[12:40] | Dad, why aren’t you in PRIDE? | 爸爸 你怎么不是傲慢成员 |
[12:43] | All the other parents do it as a couple. | 其他父母都是成双成对地参加 |
[12:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:47] | Just always kind of seemed like your mom’s thing. | 那似乎一直是你妈妈的事 |
[12:49] | She seems to have a lot of those. | 她似乎有很多自己的事 |
[12:51] | Yeah. She does. | 是啊 |
[12:55] | But, hey, you and me, | 但你和我 |
[12:57] | we can put the “fun” in “fundraiser” tonight, okay? | 我们今晚可以让筹款好玩起来 好吗 |
[13:00] | And you can totally use that joke. | 你完全可以用这个笑话 |
[13:07] | Looks a little worse for wear, but nothing we can’t fix. | 看起来有点破 但我们什么都能修 |
[13:11] | Must’ve given them quite a test run. | 你一定试运行过了 |
[13:13] | – Eh, just some target practice. – And they worked? | -只是一些射击练习 -成功了吗 |
[13:15] | – More or less. – That’s great, son, | -差不多吧 -做得好 儿子 |
[13:18] | that a trial run would yield any success at all. | 试运行能让你离成功更进一步 |
[13:21] | We must know what we’re doing. | 我们必须知道自己在做什么 |
[13:23] | Um, I would love to talk more, | 我很想继续讨论 |
[13:25] | but I am meeting up with some friends. | 但我要去见一些朋友 |
[13:26] | Oh, I’ll drive you. | 我送你吧 |
[13:28] | We can continue this meeting of the minds on the way. | 我们就能在路上继续交流思想了 |
[13:29] | Actually, I’m good. | 其实不用了 |
[13:31] | Oh, I get it, son, | 我懂了 儿子 |
[13:32] | you don’t want your friends seeing you with your old man, | 你不希望朋友们看见你和自己老爸在一起 |
[13:35] | even if he is the coolest guy in the world. | 即使他是世上最酷的家伙 |
[13:38] | Hey, Gizmodo said that, not me. | 这可是小发明网说的 不是我说的 |
[13:41] | Maybe they’re on to something. | 或许他们说得有些道理 |
[13:44] | I’ll see you tonight at the party. | 我们今晚派对见 |
[13:57] | …Jaguar on the side of the road, | …路边的捷豹 |
[13:58] | 手机克隆完成 吉娜·斯坦恩 | |
[13:59] | or the cougar parked inside! | 或是里面的四十岁猛女 |
[14:01] | Really, Robert? | 真的吗 罗伯特 |
[14:03] | Sorry. I meant it as a compliment. | 抱歉 我只是想赞赏你 |
[14:04] | Of course you did, because you are | 当然 因为你是 |
[14:06] | the sweetest man I have ever met. | 我所遇见最贴心的男人 |
[14:08] | Well, you married Victor Stein. | 你嫁给了维克多·斯坦恩 |
[14:09] | You’re working off a limited sample size. | 你所接触到的样本水平有限 |
[14:11] | True, although lately Victor’s been a different guy. | 没错 不过最近维克多像变了一个人 |
[14:15] | Nice to me, great with Chase. | 对我和查斯都很好 |
[14:18] | Cheating’s much harder when your husband isn’t being a dick. | 当你的丈夫不再混蛋 出轨就没那么轻松了 |
[14:21] | That’s why now is when you tell him, | 所以你该现在告诉他 |
[14:24] | not when he’s in a manic phase, or… | 而不是在他狂躁或是… |
[14:26] | – Violent. – I never said he was violent. | -暴力的时候 -我从未说过他很暴力 |
[14:28] | You didn’t have to. You think I didn’t notice the bruises? | 不必你说 你以为我没注意到瘀伤吗 |
[14:31] | The ones you blamed on the car door? | 你说因为车门或撞到椅子 |
[14:33] | Walking into the chair? | 造成的那些瘀伤 |
[14:34] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[14:36] | I never meant to keep anything from you. | 我不是故意瞒着你 |
[14:37] | – I just– – None of this is your fault. | -我只是… -你没做错什么 |
[14:41] | He’s a monster, Janet. | 他是个禽兽 珍妮特 |
[14:43] | And how do you think he’ll react | 你认为我告诉他我要离开 |
[14:44] | when I tell him I’m leaving him? | 他会作何反应 |
[14:49] | That’s why I got this. | 所以我带来了这个 |
[14:55] | That’s a little extreme, Robert. | 这有点极端 罗伯特 |
[14:56] | It’s just a precaution. | 只是以防万一 |
[14:58] | You can’t go on living like this. | 你不能再这样过下去 |
[15:01] | It’s time you tell him about us. | 你是时候告诉他我们的事了 |
[15:17] | – So, what’s the plan? – Yeah, Alex? | -所以有什么计划呢 -对 艾利克斯 |
[15:19] | Why does everyone assume Alex has a plan? | 为什么每个人都认为艾利克斯有计划 |
[15:20] | Someone else might have a plan. | 其他人也可能有计划 |
[15:22] | Great. Let’s hear it. | 很好 洗耳恭听 |
[15:24] | I just meant hypothetically. | 我只是假设 |
[15:26] | Guys, all I meant is are we carpooling or going separately, | 各位 我的意思是我们是拼车还是单独去 |
[15:31] | and how dressed up is everyone gonna get? | 还有我们要穿什么 |
[15:32] | Oh, uh, suit, no tie. | 套装 不打领带 |
[15:34] | Oh, so that you have a plan for. | 所以你的确都计划好了 |
[15:36] | Also, my parents are okay footing the bill for a limo. | 还有 我父母同意为豪华轿车买单 |
[15:38] | – Mine, too. – Same. | -我也是 -我也一样 |
[15:40] | Yeah, my parents have been really nice these days. | 对 我父母最近真的很好 |
[15:41] | Guys, we cannot have the carbon footprint of a fleet of limos. | 各位 我们不能使用碳排放量巨大的豪华车队 |
[15:44] | Nico, I could pick you up if you wanted to go together. | 妮可 如果你想一起去的话我可以去接你 |
[15:47] | Karolina, I practically go right past your house. | 卡罗琳娜 我其实刚好经过你家 |
[15:51] | Some of us are too young to date. | 我们中有的人太小不能约会 |
[15:52] | Dating is so heteronormative. | 约会太异性恋风了 |
[15:54] | – One limo, five stops. – Okay. | -一辆豪华轿车 停五站 -好 |
[15:57] | So, we figured out the transportation situation. | 所以 我们解决了车的问题 |
[16:00] | Everybody cool what happens once we get there? | 每个人都知道到那里后各自该干什么吧 |
[16:02] | Once that video is out, there’s no going back. | 录像一旦流出 就没有回头路了 |
[16:05] | Our parents will be put away forever. | 我们的父母会被永久关押 |
[16:07] | And that’s a bad thing? | 这很糟糕吗 |
[16:07] | No, but don’t you have questions? | 不 但你没有问题吗 |
[16:09] | Maybe we should try talking to them, | 或许我们该试着跟他们沟通 |
[16:12] | you know, one last time. | 最后一次 |
[16:13] | I don’t know, I think the time for talking is over. | 我不确定 我认为沟通时间已经晚了 |
[16:17] | But everybody’s gotta be in. I know I am. | 但每个人都要加入 反正我会 |
[16:27] | Chase, put your hand in. | 查斯 把手放进来 |
[16:29] | Sorry, I didn’t realize putting my hand in a pile | 对不起 我不懂把手叠在一起 |
[16:31] | was some kind of legally binding contract. | 是一种合法契约 |
[16:33] | – It’s symbolic. – Yeah, well, of course I’m in. | -这是一种象征 -好吧 我当然加入 |
[16:38] | Who hates their dad more than me? | 有谁比我更讨厌自己的爸爸 |
[16:42] | So, how long do we have to do this? | 所以 我们姿势还要保持多久 |
[16:43] | – Yeah… – Ugh, it’s hot. | -对 -好热 |
[17:02] | – Let me give you a hand. – I got this. I don’t need you. | -我来帮你 -我自己来 我不需要你 |
[17:08] | You’re still signed up | 你还得 |
[17:09] | for a few more years under my roof. | 在我家住几年 |
[17:11] | We ain’t gonna make it like this. | 我们像这样可过不下去 |
[17:12] | You made the problem, not me, | 问题是你造成的 不是我 |
[17:14] | and I’m not gonna fix it | 我不会假装无事发生 |
[17:15] | by pretending that nothing’s wrong. | 来解决问题 |
[17:18] | I know too much. | 我知道的太多了 |
[17:31] | Nico? | 妮可 |
[17:34] | Where are you going dressed like that? | 你穿成那样要去哪里 |
[17:37] | To Karolina’s. | 去卡罗琳娜家 |
[17:39] | I’m getting ready for the party there. | 我准备过去参加派对 |
[17:41] | Oh, I thought maybe you’d changed your mind and weren’t going. | 我以为或许你改变主意不去了 |
[17:44] | No, I’ll be there. | 不 我会去的 |
[17:48] | In party shoes. It works with my dress. | 穿上派对鞋 和我的装扮很搭 |
[17:51] | You going to meet up with Alex? | 你会见艾利克斯吗 |
[17:55] | Wait, that was… a smile? | 等等 你是在…微笑吗 |
[17:58] | Does this mean you like him now? | 这是不是意味着你现在接受他了 |
[18:00] | I might have overreacted | 我发现你们在一起的时候 |
[18:01] | when I found you two together. | 或许有点反应过激 |
[18:04] | Bye, Mom. See you there. | 再见 妈妈 派对见 |
[18:07] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[18:15] | Planning on doing some spells while Nico’s out? | 打算趁妮可不在念一些咒语吗 |
[18:20] | More like… | 更像是… |
[18:22] | hoping this darkness is in the past. | 希望黑暗变成过去式 |
[18:27] | Maybe this gala will be a new start for our family. | 或许这个庆典会是我们家的新起点 |
[19:13] | Oh, sorry. No, not that one. | 对不起 那个不行 |
[19:15] | Oh, sorry. Yeah. | 抱歉 对 |
[19:18] | – It’s okay. – Yeah, sorry. | -没关系 -抱歉 |
[19:19] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -没关系 -好 |
[19:21] | Hope that wasn’t weird, | 希望那不会很诡异 |
[19:23] | like I was trying to make you glow or something. | 好像我要把你弄得闪闪发光一样 |
[19:26] | Were you? | 是吗 |
[19:28] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:33] | What I saw you do the other night? | 那晚我看到你所做的事 |
[19:35] | It should never make you feel afraid. | 你不应为了那能力而感到害怕 |
[19:40] | Or ashamed. | 或者是羞耻 |
[19:41] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[19:43] | everything my whole life has been for my mom and the church. | 一直以来我的生活都是围绕我妈还有教会 |
[19:47] | Then I learned that what I thought was the ultimate good | 现在却发现 我一直认为至高无上的事 |
[19:49] | is somehow a part of the worst thing imaginable. | 其实是那么可怕 |
[19:53] | And what if what I do is connected to that? | 如果我的能力是跟那些东西有联系的 |
[19:56] | What does that make me? | 我会变成怎样的人 |
[19:57] | You know who you are. | 你了解自己的为人 |
[20:01] | I know who you are, | 我也很清楚你的为人 |
[20:03] | and neither of us is our parents, | 我们跟我们的父母都不一样 |
[20:06] | or the messed-up shit they’re doing. | 我们也不会干他们那种勾当 |
[20:09] | Though nothing is more messed up than what my mom is doing now, | 尽管没有什么能比我妈现在所做的更糟糕了 |
[20:13] | actually being nice for the first time in years. | 但这是她这多年来第一次向我示好 |
[20:16] | It’s funny, you were always the rebel, | 真有趣 以前你才是那个叛逆的人 |
[20:17] | and now you’re feeling close to your mom. | 现在却慢慢地与妈妈亲近了 |
[20:20] | I was always the mama’s girl, and now… | 而我以前一直是个妈宝 现在… |
[20:22] | Oh, now what? You’re the rebel? | 现在什么 你变叛逆了吗 |
[20:26] | No, I’m serious! | 没有 我很认真的 |
[20:27] | Gert was right, I was the perfect church girl. | 格特说得对 我就是为教会而生的 |
[20:30] | I never did anything disobedient or different or what I wanted. | 我从来不做忤逆之事也不会随心所欲 |
[20:36] | But now that I know I’m, like, a total freak, | 可现在我就像 一个十足的怪胎 |
[20:39] | maybe I’m free… to be who I really am. | 可能我…终于可以做真正的自己了 |
[20:44] | And to be… honest about who I want to be with. | 也可以大胆说出我喜欢谁了 |
[20:56] | Hi! I didn’t know you guys were coming. | 我不知道你们会来 |
[20:59] | Nico invited us. | 妮可叫我们来的 |
[21:00] | Support your local girl gang, right? | 给你助威啊 对吧 |
[21:03] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:15] | Cheers, guys. | 干杯 伙计们 |
[21:25] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[21:52] | Hey, I think I saw a Kardashian. | 我觉得我看到了卡戴珊 |
[21:55] | Definitely recognized the butt. | 绝对没认错那翘臀 |
[21:57] | The red carpet is just another commodification | 红地毯不过是另一个 |
[21:59] | of the so-called beauty industry | 所谓美丽产业的商业品 |
[22:00] | and fashion designers who exploit garment workers | 时装设计师剥削制衣工人 |
[22:03] | and promote negative body images. | 还鼓吹这种不好看的身材 |
[22:05] | Seriously, you look amazing. | 不是开玩笑 你很漂亮 |
[22:08] | You’re impressing everyone here. | 简直是惊艳全场啊 |
[22:09] | I guess one step-and-repeat wouldn’t hurt. | 继续夸 我爱听 |
[22:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[22:23] | Everybody here thinks our parents are the heroes. | 所有人都觉得我们的父母是英雄 |
[22:27] | Not after tonight. | 今晚之后就不是了 |
[22:30] | I hope they enjoy it. | 希望他们好好享受这一刻 |
[22:31] | It’ll be the last fun they have for a while. | 这是最后的狂欢 |
[22:34] | If they go to prison, it’ll be hard to talk to them, right? | 如果他们进了监狱 就很难跟他们说话了对吧 |
[22:37] | I’m not too worried. | 我倒不怎么担心 |
[23:07] | What’s with you tonight? | 你今晚怎么了 |
[23:09] | You usually live for this. | 你很喜欢派对才是 |
[23:10] | Yeah, well, I’ve grown. | 今时不同往日 |
[23:13] | They say that you learn more from your failures | 人们总说 与成功的经历相比 |
[23:14] | than your successes. | 失败的经历教会你更多东西 |
[23:17] | Turns out that’s true of action comedies and religious tests. | 发现这对于动作喜剧和宗教测试而言果然没说错 |
[23:21] | I’m sorry you didn’t go Ultra, Frank. | 我很遗憾你没有升阶成功 弗兰克 |
[23:24] | I’m not, because I see now. | 我不遗憾 因为我看开了 |
[23:27] | I see that I need to follow my own passion, | 我明白我需要遵循自己的内心 |
[23:29] | wherever that takes me. | 无论它引向何方 |
[23:32] | Leslie, it’s so good to see you. | 莱斯利 见到你太好了 |
[23:38] | I’m Frank Dean. I’m Leslie’s husband. | 我是弗兰克·迪恩 莱斯利的丈夫 |
[23:42] | And I’m Jonah, | 我是约拿 |
[23:43] | long-time member of the church, | 教会的元老级成员 |
[23:45] | and admirer of your wife from way before that. | 而且仰慕你妻子很久了 |
[23:50] | Jonah just moved here. | 约拿刚搬来这边 |
[23:51] | He used to study with my father. | 他以前跟我父亲一起学习 |
[23:53] | Oh, may his journey continue into brightness. | 愿他能走向光明 |
[23:55] | What a great man. | 多伟大的男人 |
[23:58] | Frank, do you mind if I steal your wife? | 弗兰克 你介意我借你妻子一用吗 |
[24:02] | Just for a moment. | 就一会 |
[24:05] | There’s somebody I’d like to meet, and… | 我想跟某人打个招呼 |
[24:08] | I need an introduction. | 我需要有人介绍 |
[24:28] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[24:31] | Get out! | 出去 |
[24:33] | Get out, Frank. | 快出去 弗兰克 |
[24:38] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:52] | Okay, it’s go time. | 好了 是时候了 |
[24:53] | Nico, you ready to lead the way? | 妮可 你准备好带路了吗 |
[24:57] | Karolina, hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 卡罗琳娜 可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[25:01] | I was just wondering, are you kind of into Nico? | 我在想 你是不是喜欢妮可 |
[25:06] | Just when I walked into the room, | 我进你房间的时候 |
[25:07] | I kind of sensed a vibe. | 我感觉到一些微妙的气氛 |
[25:08] | By the way, I would totally support it. | 话说 我会支持你们的 |
[25:12] | Yeah. So you could be with Chase? | 那你就可以和查斯一起了对吧 |
[25:16] | Excuse me, what? No, I don’t like Chase. | 什么 才不是 我不喜欢查斯 |
[25:19] | – That’s crazy. – Could’ve fooled me. | -疯了吧 -骗不了我 |
[25:23] | Hey, Chase. I’m thirsty. Should we go get a drink? | 查斯 我渴了 我们去喝点东西好吗 |
[25:27] | Yeah, I’ll get in line. | 可以啊 我去排队 |
[25:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:35] | Fine. Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[25:37] | But just know you’re not being honest about who you really like. | 你还不敢面对你真正喜欢的人 |
[25:40] | Well, neither are you. | 彼此彼此 |
[25:46] | Okay, we three are Operation Tina Server Room. | 我们三个负责搞定蒂娜的机房 |
[25:51] | I’m not great at code names. I’m working on it. | 我不擅长起代号 我在想了 |
[25:54] | – You ready? – Born ready. | -你准备好了吗 -我生下来就准备好了 |
[25:55] | Let’s rock this bitch. | 搞定这婊子 |
[25:59] | Where’s Molly? | 茉莉去哪了 |
[26:00] | 发送给 凯瑟琳 你答应把父母的事告诉我 | |
[26:24] | …your generous donation | 你的慷慨捐赠 |
[26:26] | furthering PRIDE’s philanthropic efforts. | 更加促进了傲慢的慈善影响力 |
[26:28] | – Don’t we, Catherine? – Indeed. | -对吗 凯瑟琳 -没错 |
[26:32] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:37] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[26:41] | You seen Alex yet? | 你见到艾利克斯了吗 |
[26:43] | He’s probably avoiding us. | 他好像在躲我们 |
[26:50] | Go get him, Tiger. | 上吧 虎妞 |
[26:53] | We just need a couple of minutes of quality flirtation. | 你只要跟他调几分钟情就好了 |
[26:56] | – That’s it. – That’s it. | -就这样 -就这样 |
[26:57] | Right, but how? | 好吧 但是我该怎么做 |
[26:59] | Just be yourself. | 做你自己就好了 |
[27:02] | Come on, Gert. Make it happen. | 加油 格特 快去吧 |
[27:07] | Cockroaches, right? | 蟑螂 是吗 |
[27:11] | No other creature | 没有其他生物 |
[27:12] | could better convey the lows of human existence. | 能更好地表现出人类的低微 |
[27:15] | Kafka nailed it. | 卡夫卡太棒了 |
[27:17] | Agreed, yeah. | 我很赞同 |
[27:19] | It’s for a class called The Dehumanization of the Proletariat. | 这是一门叫工人阶级的反人性的课上要求阅读的 |
[27:23] | I have always been fascinated | 我一直着迷于 |
[27:24] | by the way the Industrial Revolution | 工业革命对于 |
[27:26] | contorted the human spirit. | 人类精神的扭曲 |
[27:32] | – Did you see Jonah at the carving station? – I did! | -你看到约拿在雕塑那边吗 -看到了 |
[27:34] | – How weird is that? – That is weird. | -多奇怪啊 -真的太奇怪了 |
[27:36] | You notice when he gets revved up | 你有没有发现他每次重生后 |
[27:38] | he disappears, right? | 就直接消失了 |
[27:39] | And he travels the world, or… | 他会周游世界 或者 |
[27:42] | whatever he does, I don’t know. | 做其他什么事 我也说不清 |
[27:44] | You don’t think… | 你不会觉得 |
[27:46] | after what happened he doesn’t trust us, do you? | 在这些事发生之后 他不信任我们了吧 |
[27:49] | Well, would you? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. Hey! Hi, sweetie. | 我不知道 你好呀 亲爱的 |
[27:52] | -You look beautiful! -Very good. | -你看起来美极了 -非常美 |
[27:53] | – You try the bacon-wrapped dates? – Nah, I’m good. | -来点培根红枣奶酪卷吗 -不用了 |
[27:56] | I don’t eat ’em, either. Jewish. | 我也不吃 我是犹太人 |
[28:00] | That was close. | 差一点就露馅了 |
[28:01] | Yeah, but we totally covered. Yeah. | 但是我们掩饰得很好 |
[28:18] | Chase, did you come with Karolina? | 查斯 你是跟卡罗琳娜一起来的吗 |
[28:21] | Waiting for her, actually. | 其实我是在等她 |
[28:23] | But I’m gonna go look somewhere else, | 但是我还是去别的地方找找吧 |
[28:24] | ’cause why would she be here, | 她怎么会在这呢 |
[28:26] | standing in line at a bar? | 还在吧台等酒吗 |
[28:56] | Is that it? | 就这样 |
[29:02] | From the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy. | 从屏幕的另一边来看 一切都简单极了 |
[29:08] | Tron? It seemed appropriate. | 这是《创》里的台词 很适合啊 |
[29:10] | I knew your nerd brain | 我知道你的榆木脑袋 |
[29:12] | couldn’t handle this much processing power. | 处理不了这么复杂的信息 |
[29:14] | There’s so many. | 这也太多了 |
[29:16] | How will we figure out which one we need? | 我们怎么知道哪个是我们要找的 |
[29:17] | Do you really want to know how a hypervisor delineates | 你真的想知道管理程序是如何 |
[29:19] | between a physical server and a virtual one? | 在实体与虚拟服务器之间运作的吗 |
[29:22] | ‘Cause if you did, that’s kind of hot. | 如果你真的想知道的话 那就太性感了 |
[29:30] | Yes! | 好了 |
[29:32] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[29:37] | Yes, here we go. | 找到了 |
[29:39] | Okay. Plugging in. | 插进去 |
[29:46] | – Oh, no. – What’s wrong? | -不对 -怎么了 |
[29:49] | These ports must work off an internal interface. | 这些接口都是有内部接入的 |
[29:51] | I can’t plug in. | 我插不进去 |
[29:52] | That’s why there’s no security down here. | 所以这一路上才没有安保设施 |
[29:54] | Wizard is the security. | 巫师本身就是安保设施 |
[29:56] | What if we were in my mom’s office? | 如果我们在我妈的办公室里呢 |
[29:58] | Could you get the video from there? | 你能从那里下载视频吗 |
[30:20] | I didn’t realize this was BYOB. | 我没想到我们还需要自备酒水 |
[30:23] | Now I see why you ditched downstairs. | 现在我知道你为什么要上来了 |
[30:26] | I needed to be alone. | 我想一个人待着 |
[30:27] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我倒不这么想 |
[30:29] | ‘Cause everyone knows what’s best for me. | 因为所有人都什么什么对我是最好的 |
[30:30] | No, because you’re drinking well vodka. | 不是 因为你在喝廉价酒 |
[30:32] | You could’ve at least swiped a bottle of the good stuff. | 你至少可以顺一瓶好酒吧 |
[30:35] | Hey, whatever it is, you can tell me. | 不管发生了什么事 你都可以告诉我 |
[30:39] | Not this. | 这事不行 |
[30:41] | Try me. | 试试看呀 |
[30:42] | -My whole life is a lie. – Mine too. | -我的人生就是个谎言 -我也是 |
[30:45] | No. No, it’s not the same. | 不 不 这不一样 |
[30:48] | Your secret is that you’re super smart, | 你的秘密是你特别聪明 |
[30:49] | not that you light up like a rainbow glow stick. | 又不是说你能变成一个发光的七彩光棒 |
[30:56] | Maybe you want to get away from there? | 要不你离那边远一点 |
[31:01] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[31:05] | “Out the window at a barren waste | “透过窗户看见一片荒芜的废墟 |
[31:08] | where the gray sky | 在这里 |
[31:10] | and the gray earth mingled inseparably.” | 灰蒙蒙的天和地混沌一体 无法辨认 |
[31:15] | He had a way with prose. | 他写散文真的很有一套 |
[31:24] | Excuse me, it’s just… | 抱歉 |
[31:31] | Hey, it’s Earl. Did you guys just– | 我是厄尔 你们刚才有没有 |
[31:34] | – Use the Force, Luke. – I’ll call you right back. | -使用原力 卢克 -我马上打给你 |
[31:38] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[31:39] | You shouldn’t be playing with that. | 你不能玩这个 |
[31:40] | Oh, weird. See, I was under the impression | 那就奇怪了 我还以为 |
[31:42] | that games were meant to be played. | 游戏就是拿来玩的 |
[31:54] | You’ve gotta be kidding me right now. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[31:55] | – Let me try. Let me try. – It’s not working! | -让我试试 我试试 -没用啊 |
[32:07] | How’d you guess my mom’s passcode? | 你怎么猜出我妈妈密码的 |
[32:09] | I’m just that good. | 我就是这么厉害 |
[32:13] | In fact, did you know that Robert | 实际上 你知不知道罗伯特 |
[32:14] | actually gifted this unit to Tina | 在巫师电脑公司一周年庆之后 |
[32:16] | after Wizard’s first anniversary? | 把这个当礼物送给了蒂娜 |
[32:21] | Dude, what are you doing, man? | 伙计 你在干什么 |
[32:22] | Oh, we were just shutting it down. | 我们只是想把机子关上 |
[32:24] | Do you know how valuable this is? | 你知道这东西多贵重吗 |
[32:25] | Do you know how epically Tina Minoru will lose her shit | 你知道如果蒂娜·实知道有人碰了这个 |
[32:28] | if anyone even touched this? | 会有多失控吗 |
[32:30] | – I’m guessing pretty epically. – Yeah. She’s a killer. | -应该特别失控吧 -没错 她会杀人的 |
[32:43] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[32:45] | – How did you…? – It read my DNA… | -你是怎么… -它读取了我的DNA |
[32:48] | just like the staff. | 就像魔杖一样 |
[32:52] | I guess 50% Tina’s enough for it to think I’m my mom. | 有一半蒂娜的DNA就足以让系统以为我是我妈妈 |
[32:54] | All right, we’ll just do it before it realizes you’re not. | 好吧 那我们就赶紧在它发觉之前行动 |
[33:01] | It’s getting a little chilly out here. | 外面有点冷了 |
[33:04] | Maybe we should go back inside. | 我们要不要进去 |
[33:06] | – Maybe we should. – Oh, yeah? Great. | -大概吧 -好呀 |
[33:09] | You know, maybe we should march in there and I could light up | 或许我们走进去之后 我就开始发光 |
[33:12] | and I can show the world what I actually am. | 让全世界的人都看到我真正的样子 |
[33:14] | That’s not exactly what I had in mind, | 我并不是这么想的 |
[33:15] | but sure, if it gets you off the ledge– | 但是好啊 只要你能从上面下来 |
[33:17] | Maybe it’s time to be reckless | 或许现在就该鲁莽一点 |
[33:18] | and to make some bad decisions | 做些坏的决定 |
[33:19] | and drink some truly terrible vod- – | 喝些超级糟糕的酒… |
[33:23] | No! | 不 |
[34:06] | You can fly? | 你能飞吗 |
[34:13] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你把我吓惨了 |
[34:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:23] | Considering you almost died without me ever doing that, | 你刚刚差点就死了 我都没亲过你 |
[34:26] | I thought this would be a good time to go for it. | 我觉得现在是亲你的好时候 |
[34:41] | Thank you all for being here. | 谢谢你们所有人出席 |
[34:43] | Robert and I are honored to be sharing the stage | 我和罗伯特非常荣幸能与我们的伙伴 |
[34:46] | with our fellow members of PRIDE. | 一起分享傲慢的舞台 |
[34:49] | Without their tireless dedication, | 没有他们不知疲倦的奉献 |
[34:51] | we wouldn’t be here celebrating breaking ground | 我们就不可能在这儿庆祝一所 |
[34:53] | on a new state- of- the- art community school. | 顶级社区学校的创办 |
[34:56] | A place that will one day train | 这个地方总有一天将会培养出 |
[34:58] | the next generation of Wizard executives. | 巫师公司的下一代高管 |
[35:07] | But of all the people here, | 但在在场的所有人中 |
[35:09] | I would most like to thank | 我最想感谢 |
[35:10] | my husband Robert | 我的丈夫罗伯特 |
[35:12] | for his commitment to PRIDE, to Wizard Computers, | 感谢他对傲慢 对巫师电脑公司的贡献 |
[35:16] | and, most importantly, to our family. | 还有最重要的 对我们家庭的贡献 |
[35:25] | And I think Victor Stein would like to say something. | 我觉得维克多·斯坦恩会想说些什么 |
[35:28] | One of the world’s most brilliant minds… | 史上最聪明的人之一 |
[35:31] | founder of Nemo, a true visionary… | 尼莫的创始人 具有远见卓识 |
[35:34] | Save your breath, Tina. Everyone knows I’m a genius. | 省省吧蒂娜 大家都知道我是个天才 |
[35:37] | Although here’s a question my superior intellect | 然而有个问题 就算是我超凡的智力 |
[35:41] | is of no help in solving. | 也无法可解 |
[35:43] | What should I do about the fact | 我该怎么办呢 |
[35:46] | that my wife is sleeping with another man? | 我的妻子与外人有染 |
[35:52] | That’s right, Janet. | 没错 珍妮特 |
[35:54] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[35:56] | Any of you know how easy it is to hack a cell phone? | 你们有人知道黑进一部手机有多容易吗 |
[36:00] | You’d think that the man she’s banging would. | 她偷情的那个男人应该知道 |
[36:03] | After all, he helped create the phone. | 毕竟是他帮着造出了那部手机 |
[36:05] | Isn’t that right, Robert? | 是不是啊 罗伯特 |
[36:15] | To PRIDE. | 敬傲慢 |
[36:30] | Dad. We need help! | 爸爸 我们需要帮助 |
[36:39] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:41] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:44] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you, Dad. | 我来了 我来了 爸爸 |
[36:58] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[37:00] | – I’m o… I’m okay. – No, you’re not okay. | -我…我没事 -不 你有事 |
[37:02] | – You’ve got a brain tumor. – What? | -你有一颗脑瘤 -什么 |
[37:06] | The headaches… | 那些头痛 |
[37:09] | And you knew? | 你居然知道 |
[37:10] | He told me not to tell. | 他不让我说 |
[37:13] | We’ve been working together on a project. | 我们一直在合作一个项目 |
[37:15] | Don’t blame Chase. I’m his dad. | 别责怪查斯 我是他爸爸 |
[37:17] | Victor, if I had known… | 维克多 如果我知道… |
[37:20] | If you let me in… | 如果你向我敞开心扉… |
[37:21] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[37:22] | But you’re sick. | 但你病了 |
[37:24] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[37:26] | – All this time- – – Mom. He wants you to leave. | -这么长时间… -妈 他想让你走 |
[37:36] | I’ll stay with you and your dad. | 我留下来陪你和你爸爸 |
[37:38] | I’ll call 911, go wait for the paramedics. | 我去打急救电话 去等医护人员吧 |
[37:40] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[37:55] | I’m assuming this means you need me here after all. | 我猜你最终还是需要我 |
[38:02] | Victor is sick. | 维克多病了 |
[38:03] | He kept it a secret from everyone. | 他的病情隐瞒了所有人 |
[38:05] | Seems to be a trend amongst the PRIDE. | 看来这是傲慢里的潮流啊 |
[38:07] | Affairs, illness… | 婚外情 患重病 |
[38:09] | What else are they hiding from you? | 他们还瞒了你什么 |
[38:11] | I told you, everything is under control. | 我告诉过你了 一切都在掌控之下 |
[38:14] | Oh, yes, clearly, you’re running a very tight ship. | 是啊 很明显 你的掌控非常严格 |
[38:20] | Take me to him. Now. | 带我去见他 马上 |
[38:33] | Tina! I was just, uh… We were checking… | 蒂娜 我只是… 我们在检查… |
[38:36] | Playing this incredible game. | 玩这个不可思议的游戏 |
[38:38] | It’s so romantic… | 这太浪漫了 |
[38:40] | that Mr. Minoru gave this to you. | 实先生居然送你这个 |
[38:42] | I really hope to be as lucky as you some day. | 我真希望有一天能像你一样幸运 |
[38:49] | She’s a lot scarier when she’s quiet. | 她不说话的时候吓人多了 |
[38:51] | Shit! | 操 |
[38:59] | My mom is coming. | 我妈妈要来了 |
[39:01] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 |
[39:03] | 格特 你妈妈要来了 | |
[40:04] | – Who’s this guy? – Not to worry. | -这人是谁 -无需担心 |
[40:06] | I taught the good doctors here everything they know. | 这几位好医生的所有本事都是我教出来的 |
[40:09] | I wouldn’t say everything, but… he’s a very smart man. | 所有说不上 不过…他是个很聪明的人 |
[40:13] | We trusted you. | 我们相信过你 |
[40:14] | That’s hell of a bedside manner, Leslie. | 你这对待病人的态度可太差了 莱斯利 |
[40:16] | Well, I’m sorry, but we need Victor. | 对不起 但我们需要维克多 |
[40:18] | – Need him for what? – She’s right. | -需要他做什么 -她说得对 |
[40:20] | We need Victor. | 我们需要维克多 |
[40:23] | We all do, and we shall have him. | 我们都是 我们会治好他 |
[40:26] | No, I’m not leaving my dad. | 我才不要离开我爸爸 |
[40:28] | Oh, he’s got a cure for brain cancer? | 他是有办法治好他的脑瘤吗 |
[40:30] | We get that this is upsetting, | 我们知道你很难过 |
[40:32] | but let’s leave him to do his thing. | 但还是让医生做该做的事吧 |
[40:38] | Honey, I’m gonna- – You got this, right? | 亲爱的 我要…你可以的是吧 |
[40:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:46] | The kid has a point. | 孩子说的有道理 |
[40:47] | You have a cure for cancer in that little black bag of yours? | 你那小黑袋子里有治好脑瘤的办法吗 |
[40:51] | It’s an experimental immunotherapy | 是一种试验性的免疫疗法 |
[40:52] | developed from the DNA of someone… | 从一个人的基因开发出来的 这人… |
[40:56] | with an extraordinary immune system. | 有一套非比寻常的免疫系统 |
[40:59] | Works to right a variety of ailments. | 对各种小病都见效 |
[41:09] | Shall we, Doctor? | 我们开始吧 医生 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:15] | – Do you mind? – Not at all. | -你介意吗 -一点也不 |
[41:21] | Vial. Thank you. | 药瓶 谢谢 |
[41:44] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[41:45] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[42:25] | Looks like I still have the high score. | 看来最高分还是我的 |
[42:26] | Oh, you’ll make one hell of a pilot for the rebellion. | 你会成为反叛军一名出色的飞行员的 |
[42:28] | – I’ll tell you that much. – Copy that, Gold Leader. | -我只能说到这份上 -收到 黄金领袖 |
[42:32] | Well, you should probably get back to the party, | 你最好回到派对上去 |
[42:34] | ’cause, you know, your boyfriend’s | 因为你男朋友大约正在 |
[42:36] | probably looking everywhere for you, he’s worried… | 到处地找你 他很担心… |
[42:38] | Oh, he’s not, because he doesn’t exist. | 他不会的 因为没有他这个人 |
[42:41] | As in I don’t have one. | 也就是说我根本没男朋友 |
[42:45] | Cute girl like you? | 你这样可爱的女孩子 |
[42:46] | Where were the girls like you when I was in high school? | 我高中的时候你这么可爱的女孩子都去哪里了 |
[42:49] | Did you try the theatre department? | 你去过戏剧社吗 |
[42:50] | – Or the library? – Come on. | -或者图书馆 -得了吧 |
[42:52] | You could probably have any guy you wanted. | 你想要的男孩子还会追不到手吗 |
[42:54] | You know, it’s like, uh… | 就像… |
[42:56] | You were maybe a little bit– How old are you? | 你只要来点…你几岁来着 |
[42:58] | Okay! And now it just got weird. | 好吧 感觉有点奇怪了 |
[43:00] | But thanks. | 不过谢了 |
[43:05] | God, you know, I feel strange. | 天啊 我感觉很奇怪 |
[43:08] | Up until now, it’s been all theories and hunches, | 到现在为止 一切都只是理论和直觉 |
[43:11] | right, but as soon as I decrypt that data, we’ll have that tape, | 但只要我破解了那些数据就能拿到录像 |
[43:14] | undeniable proof that our parents are killers. | 能够证实我们父母是杀人凶手的铁证 |
[43:20] | You having regrets? | 你后悔吗 |
[43:22] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 感觉一点都不合理 |
[43:25] | Do killers really bawl their eyes out like my mom just did? | 杀人凶手会像我妈妈刚刚那样大哭吗 |
[43:32] | The code you used to get into my mom’s office– | 你用来进入我妈妈办公室的密码 |
[43:35] | what was it? | 是什么 |
[43:38] | “Password.” Your mom’s a really busy lady. | “密码” 你妈妈是个大忙人 |
[43:41] | I figured she’d use something simple. | 估计她只是想用点简单的密码 |
[43:43] | You know, something that she could actually remember. | 她能够记住的那种 |
[43:45] | Plus, who would ever think that the tech titan | 再说了 谁会想到技术大咖 |
[43:47] | Tina Minoru’s password was “Password,” Right? | 蒂娜·实的密码就是”密码”呢 |
[43:50] | You did. | 你会 |
[43:52] | I got lucky, I guess. | 我想我只是很走运吧 |
[43:55] | Really lucky. | 真的很走运 |
[43:58] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[44:01] | Mission successful. | 成功完成任务 |
[44:02] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[44:04] | Great. Fine. Saved Karolina’s life. | 很好 救了卡罗琳娜的命 |
[44:07] | Well, tried to, but, hey, luckily she can fly. | 想救来着 不过还好她会飞 |
[44:12] | Big night. | 今晚够呛 |
[44:13] | That’s an understatement. | 太轻描淡写了 |
[44:16] | You hear about our parents? | 你听说我们父母的事了吗 |
[44:18] | They’re having an affair. | 他们有私情 |
[44:21] | What? My mom and… your dad? | 什么 我妈妈和…你爸爸 |
[44:23] | No, my mom and… | 不 是我妈妈和… |
[44:24] | Oh, my God, and my mom? | 天啊 和我妈妈 |
[44:26] | No, my mom, your dad. | 不 我妈妈和你爸爸 |
[44:30] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[44:49] | – It’s nice to see you on your feet. – Yeah. | -很高兴看到你恢复了 -是啊 |
[44:52] | Look, I know we have a lot to talk about… | 我知道我们有很多事要说… |
[44:54] | Oh, why? Never felt better. | 为什么 我感觉很好 |
[44:56] | I’ve got a new lease on life, | 我的生命又续了一程 |
[44:58] | and a beautiful wife who loves me. | 还有一个爱我的妻子 |
[45:00] | What more could a man want? | 夫复何求 |
[45:02] | So, everything okay with you guys? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[45:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[45:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[45:20] | Karolina? | 卡罗琳娜 |
[45:25] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you all evening. | 我整晚都想见你 |
[45:29] | Why? Who are you? | 为什么 你是谁 |
[45:34] | I’m a friend of your mother’s. | 我是你妈妈的一个朋友 |
[45:37] | I know my mom’s friends. | 我妈妈的朋友我都认识 |
[45:38] | I’m an old friend… new in town. | 我是个老朋友 刚来到镇上 |
[45:43] | I’m… I’m Jonah. | 我…我是约拿 |
[45:50] | It’s my pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[45:55] | Is everything okay, kiddo? | 没事吧 孩子 |
[45:57] | We’re about to head out of here. | 我们准备走了 |
[46:00] | Room for one more in your car? | 你车上还坐得下吗 |
[46:02] | Always. | 一直有你的位置 |
[46:06] | It’s nice to finally meet you face to face, Karolina. | 很高兴终于见到你本人 卡罗琳娜 |
[46:24] | I’ve seen your films, Mr. Dean… | 我看过你演的电影 迪恩先生 |
[46:29] | but it’s your work for the church that I truly admire. | 但是我最敬重的是你为教堂做出的贡献 |
[46:34] | I’m sure it was exciting to finally get out to the crater. | 我相信你肯定很开心终于能登上祭坛 |
[46:38] | News travels fast. | 消息传得很快 |
[46:41] | I guess going Ultra wasn’t for me. | 我想我还不适合成为高阶 |
[46:42] | My friend, you went Ultra. | 朋友 你已经是高阶了 |
[46:48] | You just didn’t know it. | 你只是还不知道 |
[46:56] | Frank should have no memory of Jonah. | 弗兰克应该不记得约拿了 |
[46:58] | I took care of that myself. | 我亲自处理的 |
[47:00] | He doesn’t. | 他不记得 |
[47:02] | What the hell do they have to talk about? | 那他们要聊什么 |
[47:05] | Nothing good. | 不是什么好事 |
[47:15] | Have you seen Chase? | 你看到查斯了吗 |
[47:17] | Gert, I don’t think you should look for him. | 格特 我觉得你不该找他 |
[47:20] | – Why? – Because I did see him. | -为什么 -因为我看到他了 |
[47:22] | He left the party and I wanted to know why, so I followed him. | 他离开了派对 我想知道为什么 就跟着他 |
[47:27] | He was up on the roof kissing Karolina. | 他在屋顶上亲吻卡罗琳娜 |
[47:30] | I’m sorry if you didn’t want to know this. | 如果你不想知道 对不起 |
[47:32] | I just can’t handle any more secrets. | 我只是承受不了更多的秘密了 |
[47:35] | No, you did the right thing. | 不 你做得对 |
[47:50] | Hey, Molly, I got your text. | 茉莉 我收到你的短信了 |
[47:52] | – I was hoping we could talk. – About my parents? | -我希望我们能聊聊 -关于我的父母 |
[47:54] | Well, about what you wrote. | 关于你发的信息 |
[47:56] | What did you mean “Time was running out”? | 什么叫没有时间了 |
[47:58] | I meant what I said. You just don’t understand. | 我是认真的 你不会明白的 |
[47:59] | If something happens, I need answers before it’s too late. | 如果出了什么事 我需要趁早知道答案 |
[48:01] | What is gonna happen? Why are you so upset? | 会出什么事 你为什么这么难过 |
[48:05] | I’m not upset, it’s just you’re taking too long. | 我没有难过 你拖了太久了 |
[48:08] | Why don’t we go talk in my car. | 我们去我的车上谈吧 |
[48:09] | We’ll have more privacy. | 那里能有更多私人空间 |
[48:10] | There’s nothing, I swear. | 没什么 我发誓 |
[48:11] | I just want to know about my parents. | 我只是想知道我父母的事 |
[48:13] | I didn’t see a thing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[48:16] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说了什么 |
[48:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[48:20] | Just some weird robes. It must’ve been a party. | 突然胡言乱语了 肯定是因为派对 |
[48:23] | – I don’t know. – Everything all right over here? | -我不知道 -没什么事吧 |
[48:32] | You ready to go, Moll? | 准备好走了吗 小茉 |
[48:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[48:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[48:45] | What was that all about? | 怎么了 |
[48:46] | I messed up. Big time. | 我搞砸了 出大事了 |
[48:50] | Molly was in the basement. | 茉莉当时就在地下室 |
[48:52] | I think she saw everything. | 我觉得她什么都看到了 |