时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | As soon as I decrypt that data, we’ll have that tape, | 只要我破解了那些数据就能拿到录像 |
[00:12] | undeniable proof that our parents are killers. | 能够证实我们父母是杀人凶手的铁证 |
[00:15] | How’d you guess my mom’s passcode? | 你怎么猜出我妈妈密码的 |
[00:17] | I got lucky, I guess. | 我想我只是很走运吧 |
[00:19] | Really lucky. | 真的很走运 |
[00:20] | What should I do about the fact | 我该怎么办呢 |
[00:22] | that my wife is sleeping with another man? | 我的妻子与外人有染 |
[00:25] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[00:33] | Jonah can help. | 约拿能帮忙 |
[00:34] | Oh, he’s got a cure for brain cancer? | 他是有办法治好他的脑瘤吗 |
[00:36] | It’s an experimental immunotherapy developed from the DNA | 是一种从一个人的基因开发出来的试验性免疫疗法 |
[00:38] | of someone with an extraordinary immune system. | 这人有一套非比寻常的免疫系统 |
[00:41] | Never felt better. I’ve got a new lease on life, | 我感觉很好 我的生命又续了一程 |
[00:44] | and a beautiful wife who loves me. | 还有一个爱我的妻子 |
[00:46] | What more could a man want? | 夫复何求 |
[00:48] | I guess going Ultra wasn’t for me. | 我想我还不适合成为高阶 |
[00:49] | You went Ultra. | 你已经是高阶了 |
[00:52] | You just didn’t know it. | 你只是还不知道 |
[00:54] | Frank should have no memory of Jonah. | 弗兰克应该不记得约拿了 |
[00:56] | I messed up, big time. | 我搞砸了 出大事了 |
[00:58] | Molly was in the basement. | 茉莉当时就在地下室 |
[00:59] | I think she saw everything. | 我觉得她什么都看到了 |
[01:06] | That wraps it up for today. | 今天到此结束 |
[01:08] | Papers due on my desk by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. | 明天下午3点前把论文交到我桌上 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:30] | You know, you’re watching the key to time travel. | 你正看着时间旅行的关键 |
[01:34] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[01:36] | About time travel? | 关于时间旅行吗 |
[01:38] | No, that line. It’s awful. | 不 这么泡妞 太逊了 |
[01:42] | That’s not a line. I saw your book | 不是泡你 我看到了你的书 |
[01:45] | and took you for someone with a serious interest. | 我以为你是真对此感兴趣 |
[01:48] | My mistake. | 我错了 |
[01:52] | No, I’m interested… | 不 我感兴趣的 |
[01:55] | in time travel. | 对时间旅行 |
[01:57] | If someone could actually figure it out, | 如果真有人能做到 |
[01:58] | that would change everything. | 那可以改变一切 |
[02:03] | Well, it’s happening right now. | 现在就在发生 |
[02:07] | Atmospheric refraction. | 大气折射 |
[02:09] | Causes the light from the sun to be distorted. | 扭曲了来自太阳的光线 |
[02:11] | The sun’s already gone, but we still see it. | 太阳已经落山了 但我们还能看见它 |
[02:16] | So it’s here and not here at the same time? | 所以它同时在这里 又不在这里 |
[02:19] | Right now, we’re looking backwards in time, | 现在 我们在回溯时间 |
[02:23] | a moment stretched beyond its normal limits. | 这一刻延伸超过了其正常的极限 |
[02:26] | Imagine being given extra time to consider, | 想象下可以得到额外的时间去考虑 |
[02:29] | or reconsider what you’re doing, | 或重新考虑你做的事 |
[02:32] | the choices that you make. | 和你做的选择 |
[02:34] | We could head off wars, avoid accidents… | 我们可以阻止战争 避免事故 |
[02:38] | I could not wear pink taffeta to my senior prom. | 我可以不在毕业舞会上穿粉色塔夫绸裙子 |
[02:41] | Time travel’s not about going back and forth. | 时间旅行的关键不是前后穿越 |
[02:43] | It’s about staying right where we are, | 而是待在此刻 |
[02:47] | about positioning ourselves so that… | 把我们自己放在 |
[02:51] | we remain in the presence of beauty. | 能看到美的时刻 |
[02:56] | I’m Victor. Victor Stein. | 我是维克多 维克多·斯坦恩 |
[03:01] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[03:06] | Do babies yawn? Was he supposed to do that? | 宝宝会打哈欠吗 他这样正常吗 |
[03:15] | Did you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[03:20] | He’s… | 他… |
[03:22] | He’s… | 他… |
[03:24] | Everything. | 是一切 |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:30] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[03:33] | What everybody says. | 大家所说的 |
[03:34] | And what’s that? | 说的什么 |
[03:38] | This is the only thing that matters. | 这是唯一重要的东西 |
[03:44] | Just this. | 就这个 |
[04:25] | How many times have I asked you to put your crap in the trunk? | 跟你说过多少次叫你把你的破烂玩意放后箱里 |
[04:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:32] | Well, looks like you won. | 看来你赢了 |
[04:33] | – Yeah, looks like. – What? | -是啊 看来是的 -怎么了 |
[04:38] | That was the city championship. | 那是市冠军赛 |
[04:42] | Do I need to drive you | 要我开车送你 |
[04:43] | to a victory party or something? | 去参加胜利派对什么的吗 |
[04:46] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[04:49] | Is that a yes or a no? | 是要还是不要 |
[04:50] | We talked about it this morning. You said… | 我们今早谈过的 你还说… |
[04:52] | I said I would try. What do you want? | 我说我会尽量的 你还想怎样 |
[05:00] | Congratulations. I’m proud of you. | 恭喜 我很为你骄傲 |
[05:04] | Time’s Man of the Year? | 《时代》杂志年度人物 |
[05:07] | Wired’s Visionary? | 《连线》杂志远见家 |
[05:10] | – Give me a break. – Stop. | -少来了 -住口 |
[05:11] | You don’t know shit about shit. | 你什么都不知道 |
[05:17] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[05:23] | You don’t know shit about…! | 你什么都不知道 |
[05:26] | You don’t know shit about…! | 你什么都不知道 |
[05:30] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:32] | Dad? I hope you get this in time. | 爸爸 希望你能及时收到 |
[05:37] | I know it’s a long shot, | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[05:38] | and I could… A lot of things up. | 我可能…很多事 |
[05:42] | I hope you get this in time. Dad? | 希望你能及时收到 爸爸 |
[05:45] | I know it’s a long shot, | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[05:46] | and I could probably screw a lot of things up. | 我可能会搞砸很多事 |
[05:49] | Dad? I hope you get this in time. | 爸爸 希望你能及时收到 |
[05:53] | I know it’s a… | 我知道 |
[05:54] | could probably screw a lot of things up. | 可能会搞砸很多事 |
[05:59] | I hope you get this in time. | 希望你能及时收到 |
[06:01] | I know it’s a long shot | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[06:02] | and I could probably screw a lot of things up. | 我可能会搞砸很多事 |
[06:15] | I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry. | 我只想告诉你 对不起 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry for… I’m sorry for all of it. | 我对一切都很抱歉 |
[06:21] | Please, whatever you do, Dad, | 求你 不论如何 爸爸 |
[06:24] | don’t pick up the Fistigons. | 别拿起粉碎拳套 |
[06:27] | …the Fistigons. | 粉碎拳套 |
[06:28] | Whatever you do, Dad, don’t pick up the Fistigons. | 不论如何 爸爸 别拿起粉碎拳套 |
[07:51] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[07:53] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:54] | Alex is in the shower so I’m snooping, | 艾利克斯在洗澡 我在借机刺探 |
[07:56] | pretending to clean up. | 假装在替他收拾房间 |
[07:58] | I’m within my constitutional rights | 我作为家长 这是我的 |
[08:00] | as a parent, anyway. | 宪法权利 |
[08:04] | You think Molly said something to him? | 你觉得茉莉对他说过什么吗 |
[08:05] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 我就想搞清楚这个 |
[08:10] | Alex hasn’t been right since that night. | 艾利克斯从那晚之后就一直不对劲 |
[08:12] | It could be a million things. | 原因可能有很多 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Darius, Nico… | 是啊 达瑞斯 妮可 |
[08:18] | Nico? | 妮可 |
[08:20] | He’s got a thing for her. | 他喜欢她 |
[08:23] | Please. What do you know? | 拜托 你知道什么 |
[08:26] | A father knows. | 父亲都知道的 |
[08:28] | Also, he told me. | 而且 他跟我说了 |
[08:30] | And you didn’t tell me? | 你居然没告诉我 |
[08:32] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[08:34] | That you and Nico are a thing. | 你和妮可是一对儿 |
[08:37] | Yeah, we’re not a thing. | 我们才不是一对儿 |
[08:38] | So sad about her mom and dad. | 她妈妈爸爸的事真糟糕 |
[08:40] | How’s she holding up? | 她怎么样了 |
[08:41] | Yeah, it was a shock to us. | 嗯 我们可很震惊 |
[08:44] | I can only imagine what it was like for her. | 我都难以想象她是什么心情 |
[08:46] | Yeah, you think you know your parents. | 是啊 按说自己应该挺了解爸妈的呢 |
[08:49] | What are you guys doing in here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[08:51] | These clothes don’t clean themselves. | 这些衣服可不会自己就变干净 |
[08:53] | We wanted you to have something nice to wear | 我们希望你今晚在开放日上 |
[08:56] | for the open house tonight. | 有像样的衣服可穿 |
[08:57] | Open house? | 家庭招待会 |
[08:58] | You know, when we get to visit your classrooms, | 就是我们去你的班级 |
[09:00] | and see your teachers, | 见见你的老师 |
[09:02] | and hear what’s really going on with you. | 听听你现在到底什么情况 |
[09:04] | I’m familiar with the open house concept, | 我理解开放日这个概念 |
[09:06] | I just… I forgot about it, I guess. | 我就是 忘记了吧 |
[09:09] | Well, if you have anything | 如果你有什么 |
[09:11] | you want to fill us in on before this evening, feel free. | 想在今晚之前跟我们说明白的事 尽管讲 |
[09:14] | Not… unless there’s something you guys want to tell me. | 没有 除非你们有什么想跟我说 |
[09:21] | – We’re good. – Definitely. | -没有 -是啊 |
[09:23] | Oh, great. | 那好啊 |
[09:24] | Then it should be a pretty boring evening. | 那今晚应该挺无聊的 |
[09:31] | I got that. | 我拿吧 |
[09:32] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[09:36] | Love you too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[09:39] | Okay, we are not paranoid. | 好吧 我们不是多心 |
[09:40] | We need to be all up in his business until we know for sure. | 我们确定之前 必须把他的一切都查清楚 |
[09:43] | And then there’s Molly. | 还有茉莉 |
[09:45] | I’ve been thinking about it, | 我考虑那个了 |
[09:47] | but it will require Dale and Stacey | 但这得需要让戴尔和史黛茜 |
[09:50] | keeping a secret. | 保个密 |
[09:51] | Yeah, that’s no sure thing. | 那可无法保证 |
[09:58] | Yo, Dad… | 爸爸 |
[10:03] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:07] | Yo, Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:10] | Son. | 儿子 |
[10:12] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听到你进来 |
[10:14] | Hey, you’re a little preoccupied. | 你有点心事重重的 |
[10:16] | We have been trying to increase the Nemo battery range | 我们一直在尝试增强尼莫的电池范围 |
[10:19] | without decreasing the drag coefficients, | 而不减少阻力系数 |
[10:21] | which has vexed our best engineers for years. | 我们最好的工程师为此苦恼多年了 |
[10:24] | I’m not sure if I’m following all or any of this, | 我觉得我不太能看懂哪怕一点 |
[10:27] | but based on how many times you circled the last number… | 但是 从你把最后这个数字圈了多少次来看 |
[10:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I cracked it. | 是啊 我破解了 |
[10:32] | It wasn’t hard, either. | 而且没那么难 |
[10:34] | Leads me to believe I should fire | 这让我觉得我该开除 |
[10:35] | every one of my engineers. | 我所有的工程师 |
[10:37] | – Maybe I should hire Mr. Siebey. – My physics teacher? | -或许我该雇佣西比老师 -我的物理老师 |
[10:41] | Clearly, he’s done a great job teaching you… | 显然 他把你教得很好 |
[10:44] | better than I’ve done. | 是比我教得好 |
[10:46] | I’m pretty sure the guy | 我确定那家伙 |
[10:47] | wore the same pair of pants for an entire semester. | 一学期都没换裤子 |
[10:49] | Sign of an uncluttered mind. | 这表示他心无旁骛 |
[10:51] | I look forward to speaking with him this evening | 我很期待今晚跟他谈话 |
[10:53] | and thanking him for his inspiration. | 并感谢他的启发 |
[10:55] | Wait, you’re going to the open house? | 等等 你要去开放日 |
[10:56] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 绝不会错过的 |
[10:58] | Other than literally every other time it’s happened. | 只不过你从来没去过 |
[11:01] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | You’re right, I’ve… | 你是对的 我… |
[11:04] | but everything is going to be different now. | 但现在一切都会不同了 |
[11:07] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:13] | Pops, when was the last time you showered? | 老爸 你多久没洗澡了 |
[11:15] | You are ripe! | 你都臭了 |
[11:18] | I don’t mean to interrupt | 无意打扰 |
[11:19] | this lovely father-son moment, | 你们温馨的父子时刻 |
[11:20] | but Chase has to head to school. | 但查斯得去上学了 |
[11:22] | And, apparently, I need to freshen up | 而我 得去洗个澡了 |
[11:24] | before I blow everyone’s mind at the office. | 然后去办公室让所有人大吃一惊 |
[11:28] | Looking forward to this evening, Chase! | 期待今晚哦 查斯 |
[11:30] | Oh, love you. | 爱你 |
[11:34] | – What’s this evening? – Open house. | -今晚怎么了 -开放日 |
[11:37] | He’s going to that? | 他要去吗 |
[11:38] | I thought the side effects of new meds | 我以为新药的副作用 |
[11:39] | involved mild nausea and swollen ankles, | 就是轻度恶心和脚踝肿胀呢 |
[11:42] | not a complete personality change. | 而不是个性完全改变 |
[11:45] | What the hell kind of medicine did that guy give him? | 那人给了他什么药啊 |
[11:47] | I have no idea. I’m just glad it’s working. | 我不知道 只是很庆幸它好使 |
[11:52] | I keep waiting for the old Victor to return. | 我一直在等以前的维克多回来 |
[11:54] | Well, maybe we’ll get lucky and he won’t. | 或许 我们会走运 而他不会回来 |
[11:57] | Though that would make it harder for you to leave. | 但那样你就不好离开了 |
[12:01] | If I wanted to walk out, | 如果我想离开这个家 |
[12:03] | your father has given me more than enough excuses. | 你父亲也给了我充足的理由 |
[12:07] | So, you’re no longer into married software engineers | 所以 你不再喜欢嫁给软件工程师 |
[12:10] | with a fondness for… mandals? | 喜好男士凉鞋的那种了吗 |
[12:13] | Robert was kind when my life was short on kindness. | 罗伯特对我很好 而我生活中没多少人对我好 |
[12:18] | It was an escape, nothing more. | 那只是逃离而已 |
[12:20] | Meanwhile, Dad was dying of a brain tumor, | 而爸爸则得了脑瘤要死了 |
[12:23] | and you didn’t notice. | 你都没发现 |
[12:26] | I feel terrible that I missed the signs, | 我很抱歉我没注意到他的病症 |
[12:28] | but I’ve suffered a long time trying to hold us all together. | 但我艰难支撑了很久 只为维系这个家 |
[12:31] | So, if there’s a chance we can be a happy family again, | 所以如果我们有机会再成为幸福的一家人 |
[12:34] | I’m not gonna let anything stand in our way. | 我不会允许任何事妨碍我们 |
[13:01] | Just wanted to say hi. | 我就想打个招呼 |
[13:03] | Or bye. | 或是说声再见 |
[13:06] | I won’t be here when you get home from school. | 你从学校回来时我就不在了 |
[13:10] | But I’ll be there this evening. | 但我今晚会去的 |
[13:14] | Your mother and I are a unified front | 你妈妈和我在你的教育方面 |
[13:18] | when it comes to your education, | 是统一阵线的 |
[13:21] | even though I don’t live here anymore. | 虽然我已经不住这儿了 |
[13:31] | I love you so much, Nico. | 我好爱你 妮可 |
[13:34] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你知道 |
[13:36] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:39] | And I know you love Mom, too. | 我知道你也爱妈妈 |
[13:42] | Just talk to her. | 跟她谈谈吧 |
[13:44] | You know, apologize. | 跟她道歉 |
[13:46] | I bet she’d forgive you. | 她肯定会原谅你的 |
[13:47] | She knows how difficult she’s been, so… | 她知道她自己很难相处 |
[13:50] | I wish it was that easy. | 如果是那么简单就好了 |
[13:53] | People forgive things that are much worse. | 人们可以原谅更可怕的事 |
[13:54] | You could work it out. | 你们可以解决的 |
[13:57] | We… we… we could, but it’s… | 我们是可以 但是 |
[14:03] | It’s not what I want, Nico. | 那不是我想要的 妮可 |
[14:05] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[14:11] | What, I mean… | 怎么 |
[14:13] | you’re, like, in love with Janet Stein? | 你爱上珍妮特·斯坦恩了吗 |
[14:15] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[14:24] | Oh, my God, you’re in love with Janet Stein. | 天呐 你爱上珍妮特·斯坦恩了 |
[14:29] | It’s not like I planned on it, believe me. | 我并没打算这样的 相信我 |
[14:31] | Yeah, well, good luck. | 祝你好运吧 |
[14:33] | Enjoy it while you still can. | 趁现在好好开心一把吧 |
[14:41] | You were here on the first day… | 你第一天就在这里 |
[14:44] | and you will be here on the last. | 最后一天也在 |
[14:47] | You were always ready… | 你一直都做好了准备 |
[14:50] | without beginning or end, | 没有开始或结束 |
[14:52] | one with the universe, | 与宇宙融为一体 |
[14:53] | endless and eternal, | 无尽 永恒 |
[14:55] | ever with us, | 永远与我们同在 |
[14:57] | and we, ever with you. | 我们也永远与你同在 |
[14:59] | This is true. | 这是真理 |
[15:01] | This is true. | 这是真理 |
[15:04] | He’s ready to see the Spectrum. | 他可以见光了 |
[15:13] | When we turn the ventilator off, he may… | 我们关闭呼吸机后 他可能… |
[15:14] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[15:17] | Frank, we weren’t expecting you. | 弗兰克 我们不知道你会来 |
[15:22] | Would you like to join our circle? | 要加入我们吗 |
[15:24] | Actually, Leslie, I need you to step aside. | 其实 莱斯利 我需要你让开 |
[15:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:43] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[15:47] | Just give us a moment alone, please, thank you. | 请让我们单独待会儿 谢谢 |
[15:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:57] | This. | 这个 |
[16:00] | Don’t. | 别 |
[16:02] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[16:03] | Stop! | 停下 |
[16:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[16:17] | You’ve been given something we all want. | 你得到了我们都想要的东西 |
[16:21] | More time. | 更多时间 |
[16:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:31] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[16:32] | My new job. | 我的新工作 |
[16:38] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry to step on your moment back there, | 抱歉刚刚抢了你的风头 |
[16:41] | but Calvin’s a friend. | 但是凯尔文是我的朋友 |
[16:43] | We’re in the same men’s group. | 我们在同一个组织 |
[16:44] | He brings the best snacks. | 他总是带最好吃的零食来 |
[16:45] | Why did Jonah give you those? | 约拿为什么给你那些能力 |
[16:47] | He and I had a lovely chat about the church and my future there. | 我和他好好地聊了一番教会和我的未来 |
[16:51] | I hope you don’t have a problem with that. | 希望你对此没意见 |
[16:54] | The problem is you have no idea what you’re doing. | 问题是你根本不知道你在做什么 |
[16:58] | That was a parlor trick, | 那就是个小把戏 |
[17:01] | but it has real consequences. | 但是会带来严重的后果 |
[17:03] | What if that family tells everybody | 如果那家人告诉所有的人 |
[17:05] | that you’re some kind of healer? | 说你是治愈师怎么办 |
[17:06] | Oh, I’m counting on it. | 我正希望他们这么做 |
[17:18] | 阿特拉斯学院 今晚开放日 | |
[17:24] | Stuck with our families for an entire evening, | 整个傍晚都和要我们的家人待在一起 |
[17:26] | acting as if everything’s fine. | 假装没事发生 |
[17:29] | Not my parents. | 我父母可不是 |
[17:33] | My dad moves out today. | 我爸今天搬出去了 |
[17:35] | Damn. Nico, I’m sorry. | 见鬼 妮可 很遗憾 |
[17:38] | Doesn’t make any difference if they all end up in jail anyway. | 反正如果他们最后都坐牢了 也没什么区别 |
[17:41] | Well, if there’s anything that I can do… | 有什么我能帮忙的地方 |
[17:44] | One thing. | 有一件事 |
[17:48] | How did you know | 你怎么知道 |
[17:49] | how to get into my mom’s office at Wizard? | 如何进入我妈在巫师实验室的办公室 |
[17:51] | And, please, just don’t tell me some bullshit | 拜托 别拿废话来搪塞我 |
[17:54] | that her password was “Password.” | 什么她的密码就是密码这个词 |
[17:59] | Any chance our parents can get arrested | 在我们父母和我们的老师谈话之前 |
[18:01] | before they talk to our teachers? | 他们有可能会被逮捕吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I can’t say that I’ve been a banner student lately. | 我最近也不是什么三好学生 |
[18:06] | Who can even think about homework? | 谁还有精力去想功课的事 |
[18:08] | Guess we’ll have a hell of a personal essay | 看来我们申请大学的时候 |
[18:10] | for our college applications. | 申请短文可有得写了 |
[18:11] | Isn’t this adorbs! | 真是太可爱了 |
[18:13] | You guys planning a big double date? | 你们几个在计划来场盛大的双人约会吗 |
[18:15] | What do the kids do for fun these days? | 现在的孩子都喜欢玩些什么 |
[18:17] | Is it a… escape room? Karaoke? A knitting circle? | 密室逃脱 唱K还是做做针织 |
[18:21] | No one is planning a date. | 没人计划去约会 |
[18:23] | Escape room does sound sick, though. | 密室逃脱听起来倒是很不错 |
[18:25] | – If it means escaping from here. – Whoa, zinger! | -如果你是说从这逃出去的话 -说得好 |
[18:27] | Karolina, you should sign up for the school improv troupe. | 卡罗琳娜 你应该参加学校的即兴表演剧团 |
[18:30] | Guys, we’re supposed to be taking on our parents, | 各位 我们要对付的应该是我们的父母 |
[18:33] | not each other. | 而不是彼此 |
[18:34] | Well, what’s happening with the video data? | 视频数据弄得怎么样了 |
[18:37] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在弄 |
[18:39] | It’s harder to unlock than I thought, | 比我想象地还要难破解 |
[18:40] | and now my parents are on my ass. | 加上我父母现在盯得我很紧 |
[18:42] | Yeah, mine too. | 我父母也是 |
[18:44] | Do you think they know? | 你觉得他们知道了吗 |
[18:46] | I’m not sure how. | 我不确定他们是怎么知道的 |
[18:50] | It’s okay. We can put it back together. | 没事的 我们可以再拼起来 |
[18:52] | Who cares? Who cares about a double helix! | 没人在乎 没人在乎双螺旋 |
[18:54] | Molly, is everything okay? | 茉莉 没事吧 |
[19:00] | I screwed up, you guys. | 大伙 我搞砸了 |
[19:02] | I got something to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你们 |
[19:14] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[19:16] | I know, I panicked. Your mom is very intimidating. | 我知道 我慌了 你妈很吓人 |
[19:18] | Well, she has the conviction rate to prove it. | 她的定罪率就是证明 |
[19:21] | Now you’re telling me | 现在你才告诉我 |
[19:21] | she’s been suspicious of you from the beginning. | 她一开始就怀疑你了吗 |
[19:23] | Not to mention you’re responsible | 更别提你在适时咖啡店里 |
[19:24] | for only one working bathroom at Timely Coffee. | 还毁了一间洗手间 |
[19:26] | If they know you saw the robes, | 如果他们知道你看到了他们穿着那些袍子 |
[19:28] | they know you got down the staircase. | 他们就知道你下了楼 |
[19:30] | Unless they wear their robes to other places, | 除非他们穿着袍子去别的地方 |
[19:32] | like the gym, or Whole Foods. | 比如说健身房 或是全食超市 |
[19:36] | Then again, nothing in my house has changed. | 然而我家里却没有任何变化 |
[19:38] | In fact, it’s gotten better. | 事实上 一切反而变得更好了 |
[19:40] | Except for the fact that our parents are having an affair. | 除了我们父母有私情之外 |
[19:42] | No, that’s all over. My mom told me this morning. | 不 那也都结束了 今早我妈告诉我了 |
[19:44] | Well, at least I know why my parents are living in my room. | 至少我知道我父母为什么住在我房间里 |
[19:47] | Dude, I said I’m sorry. | 哥们 我说了对不起 |
[19:48] | Why didn’t you tell us, Molly? | 你为什么不告诉我们 茉莉 |
[19:50] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[19:51] | Every time I try to tell you guys stuff, | 每次我想要告诉你们什么事 |
[19:53] | you act like I’m some kid | 你们都是一副 |
[19:54] | who can’t be believed. | 我是个说话没人会相信的孩子 |
[19:55] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[19:56] | This is too much for us to handle, | 这些事对我们来说都很难承受 |
[19:57] | let alone someone your age. | 更别说你这个年纪了 |
[19:58] | You’re, like, three years older! | 你们也就大我三岁 |
[19:59] | This is why I literally tried to protect you from seeing this. | 所以我尽全力不让你知道这些事 |
[20:02] | We can’t do this thing if we can’t trust each other. | 如果我们不能互相信任 就不能互相合作 |
[20:04] | I’m super honest. | 我和你们说的是真心话 |
[20:05] | Yeah, Molly, maybe a little too honest sometimes. | 茉莉 也许有时你太过于诚实了 |
[20:08] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[20:10] | If after all we’ve been through this is how it’s gonna be, | 如果在经历了这一切之后 你们却这样待我 |
[20:12] | then I don’t want anything to do with you guys! | 那我不想和你们有任何牵扯 |
[20:15] | Molly, hold on! | 茉莉 别走 |
[20:30] | – Right? – I have never seen anything like this. | -对吧 -我从来没见过这种事 |
[20:32] | It’s amazing. I mean, he is amazing! | 太神奇了 他很神奇 |
[20:35] | He’s also scary, and if Jonah ever finds out | 也很让人感到害怕 如果约拿发现 |
[20:37] | – that you pinched his serum… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你偷了他的血清 -好吧 好吧 |
[20:39] | The guy practically handed it to me. | 基本上就是他自己交给我的 |
[20:41] | It’s like he wanted us to examine it, okay? | 就像是他想我们检验这血清似的 |
[20:44] | But, yes, I agree, I would very much prefer he didn’t find out. | 但是的 我同意 我更希望他不会发现 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:50] | It’s truly incredible! | 真的是太神奇了 |
[20:52] | When we synthesize DNA, | 在我们合成DNA时 |
[20:53] | we take every precaution to not stretch genetic code | 要采取一切预防措施 避免拉伸遗传密码 |
[20:56] | in such a way that it creates a toxin or a disease, but… | 以免产生毒素或是疾病 但是 |
[20:59] | Jonah’s DNA in this serum when stretched does the opposite! | 在反向拉伸时 这血清里有约拿的DNA |
[21:04] | It creates healing! | 能产生治疗作用 |
[21:05] | I know, it’s like a crazy malware in a computer virus. | 我知道 就像是电脑病毒里的疯狂恶意软件 |
[21:09] | It spreads like a Belle Creme from the south of France. | 像法国南部的奶油一样化开 |
[21:14] | Aw, even after 14 straight hours, | 即使是连续了十四个小时之后 |
[21:16] | your cheese references never fail to impress. | 你的芝士比喻一直都令人印象深刻 |
[21:20] | It’s all for you, my love. | 全都是为了你 亲爱的 |
[21:28] | – You all right? – I think so. | -你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[21:29] | Didn’t feel a thing. | 什么感觉也没有 |
[21:35] | Sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[21:37] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m just a little lightheaded. | 没事 我只是有点头晕 |
[21:40] | Must be hungry. | 肯定是饿了 |
[21:41] | Well, we have leftover Thai food in the fridge. | 冰箱里有点剩下的泰国菜 |
[21:43] | – Okay. – Pad see ew? | -好 -泰式炒河粉好吗 |
[21:45] | Pad see ew, too, babe! | 就泰式炒河粉吧 宝贝 |
[21:47] | – Love you. – All right. | -爱你 -好 |
[22:04] | I didn’t realize we had plans. | 我没想到我们有约 |
[22:07] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[22:10] | I was at the construction site. | 我去了工地 |
[22:12] | They delivered the drill today. | 他们今天送钻机过来 |
[22:14] | So, this is what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[22:16] | To undermine my authority? | 破坏我的威信吗 |
[22:18] | You have authority because I gave it to you. | 你之所以有威信 都是我给你的 |
[22:21] | This is my father’s church! | 这是我父亲的教会 |
[22:23] | And it’s my religion. | 但这是我的信仰 |
[22:27] | Where were you when I gathered all these believers together? | 在我集结这些信徒的时候 你人在哪呢 |
[22:32] | Where were you when I pulled those kids off the streets? | 当我把这些流浪儿从街头上找来时 你在哪 |
[22:36] | If you think my power comes only from your teachings | 如果你认为我的能力只是来自于你的教导 |
[22:40] | or your healing gloves… | 或是你的治愈手套 |
[22:42] | So that’s what this is about. | 原来是为了这事 |
[22:44] | – What? – You’re upset | -什么 -你不开心 |
[22:45] | because I gave your husband something I’ve never given you. | 因为我给了你丈夫我从未给过你的东西 |
[22:47] | This has nothing to do with Frank. | 这跟弗兰克无关 |
[22:50] | It’s about my father’s legacy | 这关乎我父亲留下的 |
[22:52] | that I have devoted my life to. | 我为之奉献一生的遗产 |
[22:54] | The church is in the past, Leslie. | 教会是过去式了 莱斯利 |
[22:58] | You don’t want to be around when it goes down. | 当教会垮台时你不会想在其左右的 |
[23:02] | What? | 什么 |
[23:07] | Your father would be so proud | 你父亲会为你做的一切 |
[23:09] | of everything that you’ve done… | 感到骄傲… |
[23:14] | but you and I… | 但是你和我… |
[23:17] | have become a part of something much, much larger now. | 现在已经加入一件更伟大的事业中 |
[23:23] | Pride. | 傲慢 |
[23:25] | PRIDE is the only thing that matters. | 傲慢是唯一重要的事 |
[23:36] | You have such a big heart. | 你拥有如此宽大的胸怀 |
[23:39] | Your compassion’s healed so many. | 你的慈悲治愈了很多人 |
[23:43] | Now I need you to turn it towards your friends, | 现在我要你把它用在你的朋友们身上 |
[23:45] | because they’re falling apart, | 因为他们快分崩离析了 |
[23:47] | and you are the only one | 而只有你 |
[23:49] | with the power to bring them back together. | 拥有能量把他们重新团结起来 |
[23:53] | I need you to do that, | 我需要你做这件事 |
[23:55] | and I need you to do it quickly. | 而且要动作迅速 |
[23:59] | Why, is something wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了吗 |
[24:01] | No. Nothing’s wrong. | 不 什么事都没有 |
[24:08] | Not yet, anyway. | 总之现在还没有 |
[24:15] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[24:17] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[24:19] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[24:21] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[24:23] | Smile, ladies, show me those teeth! | 微笑 女士们 把牙齿露出来 |
[24:26] | Carol, not you. | 卡萝 你就算了 |
[24:29] | Okay, guys, I need to see some attitude. | 好了 大家 我要看见一种态度 |
[24:34] | Okay, that was terrible. | 好吧 真够糟的 |
[24:38] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[24:40] | Snap. | 加把劲 |
[24:44] | Okay, guys, point your toes, ready, go. | 好了 大家 脚趾绷直 准备好 跳 |
[24:50] | Those are not splits. What is that? | 这不叫劈叉 那是什么 |
[24:59] | All right, cut it! | 好吧 停 |
[25:01] | Someone teach Brittany how to do an eight-count, please! | 有谁能教教布列塔尼怎么数八拍吗 拜托了 |
[25:04] | Hi, Eiffel. What’s up? | 你好 埃菲尔 最近好吗 |
[25:07] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[25:08] | Molly. | 茉莉 |
[25:10] | Molly Hernandez. | 茉莉·赫南德斯 |
[25:12] | I tried out for the team, but um… | 我参加了团队选拔 但是… |
[25:14] | I kind of didn’t finish my audition. | 我没有完成试演 |
[25:16] | Right, you were the one menstruating during her routine. | 对 你就是轮到试演时来例假的那一个 |
[25:19] | What can I say, I’m all about that blood life. | 我还能说什么 我就过着流血的生活 |
[25:22] | I was wondering if there was a spot open. | 我想知道队里有空缺位置吗 |
[25:24] | I’m really good, practicing a lot, | 我真的很不错 做过大量练习 |
[25:26] | and I just want to be a part of something, you know? | 我只是想加入一个团队 你懂吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah. You know, we have a spot for you. | 好 我们有一个空缺位置给你 |
[25:32] | – Really? – Team manager. | -真的吗 -经理 |
[25:35] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 我的天 太谢谢你了 |
[25:37] | Like, I’m gonna be working on routines, designing uniforms? | 我要安排行程 设计队服之类的吗 |
[25:40] | I have a lot of thoughts on athleisure trends. | 我在运动休闲鞋流行趋势上有很多想法 |
[25:42] | Yeah, it’s actually more like washing towels | 是 其实更多是要洗毛巾 |
[25:43] | and filling up water bottles, | 和把水瓶装满 |
[25:45] | but, um, you’re cool with that, right? | 但是 你不会有意见的 对吧 |
[25:48] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[25:49] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[25:50] | Thanks, Mia. | 谢了 米娅 |
[25:51] | – Molly. – Whatever. | -是茉莉 -随便吧 |
[25:55] | – Yeah, thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[25:57] | – Thanks, hon. – It’s not a good job, | -谢谢 亲爱的 -这不是好差事 |
[25:58] | but someone’s gotta do it. | 不过总得有人做 |
[26:03] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[26:06] | I guess I deserve it, right, since I ruin everything? | 我想这是我应得的 对吧 既然我毁了这一切 |
[26:10] | You don’t ruin everything. | 你没有毁了一切 |
[26:12] | We were all friends. Everything was going great. | 我们曾是朋友 事事顺心 |
[26:15] | That’s what I love about you, Molly. | 这就是我爱你的地方 茉莉 |
[26:17] | Our parents are killers, the cops are crooked, | 我们的父母是杀人犯 警察不正派 |
[26:19] | and we almost got killed by some gang members. | 我们还差点死于一个帮派份子之手 |
[26:22] | But you see it as “Everything is going great.” | 但你把这叫做”事事顺心” |
[26:25] | Maybe my true super power is my positive attitude. | 或许我真正的超能力是我的乐观态度 |
[26:28] | Now you sound like a poster in my dentist’s office. | 现在你听起来像我牙医诊所的一条标语 |
[26:33] | So does this mean you and I are still friends? | 所以这意味着你和我还是朋友吗 |
[26:35] | Of course. We share the kind of secret | 当然 我们分享着 |
[26:37] | that nobody else understands. | 别人都不明白的秘密 |
[26:40] | Yeah. What’s the fun of flying if you can’t tell anyone? | 是 但如果不能说出来 飞行又有什么乐趣 |
[26:43] | Or lifting a truck with your bare hands? | 那徒手举起卡车呢 |
[26:47] | You know, I just wish everyone else felt the same. | 我只是希望每个人都能这么想 |
[26:52] | Well, it’s… I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[26:56] | All right. Come on. | 好 走吧 |
[27:00] | Hey, hon. I have lunch. | 亲爱的 我买来了午餐 |
[27:02] | No, no, can’t eat, not now, | 不 不 现在不能吃 |
[27:03] | not when there’s so much science to be achieved. | 现在有这么多科学成果要完成 |
[27:08] | You do realize that Jonah’s serum, if harnessed properly, | 你一定知道约拿的血清 如果得到恰当使用 |
[27:10] | could reverse the aging process. | 就能逆转衰老过程 |
[27:13] | The chance to cheat death is right at our fingertips! Hah! | 逃脱死亡的机会就掌握在我们手中 |
[27:16] | Jesus, Dale, this is why you need to stick to decaf. | 老天 戴尔 正因此你需要坚持喝低咖啡因 |
[27:19] | Imagine the ability to live together forever, Mama Bear! | 想象我们能永远在一起 熊妈妈 |
[27:22] | Eternity with the one that I love. | 和我的真爱一起实现永生 |
[27:24] | What could be better? | 还有什么比这更好的 |
[27:29] | That was the greatest kiss I’ve ever experienced. | 这是我有过最棒的一个吻 |
[27:31] | It was like this– this– this explosion of color, | 它就像…这种彩色爆炸 |
[27:34] | but in my mouth! | 但是在我的嘴里 |
[27:36] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[27:37] | I love you, Stacey Yorkes. | 我爱你 史黛茜·约克 |
[27:39] | Your auburn curls, your scratchy, adorable voice, | 你的褐色卷发 你沙哑可爱的声线 |
[27:42] | your shoes– I mean, Crocs! What are Crocs! | 你的鞋子…卡骆驰 好一个卡骆驰 |
[27:45] | Crocs are a gift from God, don’t you think? | 卡骆驰是上天的礼物 你不觉得吗 |
[27:48] | That drop– you’ve been infected! | 那一滴…你被感染了 |
[27:50] | Infected with love! | 被爱感染 |
[27:51] | – Oh, you’re tripping… on Jonah. – Whoo! What? | -你出现了…约拿的幻觉 -什么 |
[27:58] | Who is at our front door right now? | 谁在前门 |
[28:04] | Oh, crap. It’s the Wilders. | 糟了 是威尔德夫妇 |
[28:06] | The G-man? Invite him in! | 杰弗里吗 请他进来 |
[28:07] | I love that big, bald teddy bear! | 我喜欢那个大块又秃顶的泰迪熊 |
[28:10] | Okay. Hello? | 好吧 你好 |
[28:13] | Stacey, we need to talk to you. | 史黛茜 我们要跟你谈谈 |
[28:14] | It’s about Molly. | 关于茉莉的事 |
[28:15] | Molly! I love Molly so much, | 茉莉 我好爱茉莉 |
[28:18] | with the little kitty cats. Hey, we should get a cat! | 带着一群小猫咪 我们该养只猫 |
[28:22] | we would love to, but we’re, um, | 我们很乐意 但是我们 |
[28:24] | deep into something over here, | 正在这里做一项研究 |
[28:26] | I mean, harmful things that you could be exposed to. | 我是说 你们可能会暴露在有害物质中 |
[28:28] | Is there any way we could talk tonight at the open house? | 我们能今晚在开放日上谈吗 |
[28:30] | Oh, it’s so hot. It’s so, so hot! | 好热 好热 |
[28:31] | I’ve never been… | 我从未… |
[28:33] | Oh, yeah… if we make it. | 是 如果我们能去的话 |
[28:37] | Isn’t this kind of depressing? | 这里有点压抑吧 |
[28:40] | Why not just order some new stuff from Crate & Barrel? | 为什么不直接从高档家具店订购一些新东西 |
[28:42] | Vaughn, if you’re gonna be my new assistant, | 沃恩 如果你要做我的新助理 |
[28:43] | there’s something you need to know about me. | 你要知道一些关于我的事 |
[28:45] | I don’t believe I agreed to that. | 我好像没说要做你助理吧 |
[28:46] | I have a deep reverence for the church, | 我对教会有着深深的崇敬 |
[28:50] | and this area is where | 这里正是 |
[28:51] | the history of our movement has been stored. | 保存我们活动历史的地方 |
[28:53] | Like– like this. | 就像这个 |
[28:55] | This is the first podium | 这是第一个讲台 |
[28:58] | from the original building over on 4th Street. | 来自我们在第四大街的那栋旧楼 |
[29:02] | And those- – those- – those chairs. | 还有这些 这些椅子 |
[29:05] | They lined the hallway of the intake area for 12 years. | 它们占着纳新区这块地都十二年了 |
[29:08] | Think about all the lives that were changed | 想想那些坐在这些椅子上 |
[29:11] | while people sat in these chairs. | 被我们改变了人生的人 |
[29:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:19] | Shut the front door! | 不是吧 |
[29:25] | That’s a nice desk. | 这桌子可真不错 |
[29:27] | This desk belonged to David Ellerh. | 这是大卫·埃勒的桌子 |
[29:29] | This is the desk where he wrote The Book of Gibborim. | 他就是在这张桌子上写出了《吉博力姆之书》 |
[29:33] | I have to have this desk. | 我一定要拿走这张桌子 |
[29:34] | Mark it down. | 记下来 |
[29:36] | Are you sure Leslie will be okay with that? | 你确定莱斯利不会有意见吗 |
[29:38] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 当然 当然 |
[29:42] | I bet all of this stuff belonged to him. | 我打赌这些东西都是大卫的 |
[29:54] | Mr. Dean? Are you- – | 迪恩先生 你是不是… |
[30:00] | Mr. Dean? | 迪恩先生 |
[30:07] | – Get out! – Mr. Dean? | -出去 -迪恩先生 |
[30:10] | Mr. Dean? | 迪恩先生 |
[30:12] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[30:20] | Welcome to Atlas Academy’s Annual Open House. | 欢迎来到阿特拉斯学院的年度开放日 |
[30:24] | Our students and faculty have been preparing | 我们的学生和教员们已经 |
[30:26] | for this night for months… | 为此准备了数月 |
[30:28] | …and we’re all thrilled | 我们都非常高兴 |
[30:29] | to share what we’ve been up to. | 能与大家分享我们的成果 |
[30:32] | We have student club booths for you to visit, | 你们可以参观学生俱乐部的摊位 |
[30:35] | as well as special displays throughout the campus. | 以及整个校园都有的特殊展览 |
[30:38] | What’s wrong with him? | 他什么毛病啊 |
[30:40] | Allergy medicine. | 是因为过敏药 |
[30:41] | He’s very sensitive to the antihistamines. | 他对抗组织胺药物非常敏感 |
[30:44] | – Honey? – The dog… | -亲爱的 -那只狗… |
[30:46] | Honey, please. | 亲爱的 注意 |
[30:48] | Oh, so bright. It’s all so bright. | 太亮了 亮瞎眼 |
[30:53] | He’s okay. He’s fine. | 他没事的 没事的 |
[30:57] | I am certain there is something surprising | 我能肯定今年的开放参观日 |
[30:59] | waiting for you at this year’s open house. | 一定能有让你们大吃一惊的东西在等着你们 |
[31:02] | Now, for the past decade, we have been recognizing | 在过去的十年里 我们一直都有表彰 |
[31:05] | our outstanding students and their dedicated mentors… | 我们的杰出学生以及他们愿意奉献的导师们 |
[31:08] | Do not even think of going to stand by him. | 别想和他站一起去 |
[31:11] | I won’t. Just please don’t make this awkward. | 我不会的 我只求你不要弄得太尴尬 |
[31:15] | He’s the one making it awkward. | 制造尴尬的人是他 |
[31:17] | …tradition, and one I look forward to greatly each year. | …传统 也是我每年都十分期待的一项 |
[31:21] | One of my favorite aspects of this open house is the chance | 这次开放日我最喜欢的一方面就是 |
[31:25] | to experience some of the fruits | 有机会体验我们某些学生 |
[31:27] | of our students’ scholarly and creative activity. | 学术及创造活动的成果 |
[31:31] | We learn more from our students themselves… | 我们从学生本身学到了更多… |
[31:34] | It’s not like your father to miss something like this. | 你父亲可不是会错过这种事情的人 |
[31:38] | I’m sure he’ll show up. | 我确定他会来的 |
[31:40] | …you will see many impressive examples of that. | …你们能看到许多印象深刻的例子 |
[31:45] | No, Dad, this is a straight-up assembly. | 别 爸爸 这是一场集会 |
[31:47] | You’re supposed to just listen. | 你应该只听不说 |
[31:48] | Mr. Stein, you had a question? | 斯坦恩先生 您有问题吗 |
[31:50] | Will there be an opportunity | 今晚是否有机会 |
[31:51] | to interface with the faculty this evening? | 能与教员面对面呢 |
[31:53] | I wanted to personally thank | 我想对我儿子的每一位导师 |
[31:55] | each and every one of my son’s instructors. | 亲自表达谢意 |
[31:57] | They’ve helped mold him into a fine young man. | 他们让他长成了一名有志青年 |
[32:00] | We welcome input from all our parents. | 我们欢迎所有家长提出意见 |
[32:03] | Now, if you’ll proceed to your first classrooms. | 现在请你们回到自己的第一教室 |
[32:20] | Upend the patriarchy! | 推翻男权主义 |
[32:21] | I built it myself, using recycled oceanic waste. | 我自己造的 用回收的海洋垃圾 |
[32:25] | We’re taking it to Sacramento next week. | 我们下周就要带这个去萨克拉曼多了 |
[32:34] | So, these are your people now? | 她们现在是你的人了 |
[32:39] | Eiffel appreciates me. | 埃菲尔喜欢我 |
[32:40] | Maria, fill that up. | 玛利亚 给我接水去 |
[32:45] | What? She’s a dancer. Hydration’s important. | 怎么了 她是舞蹈队员 保持水分很重要 |
[32:48] | Not as important as self-respect. | 那也没有自尊重要 |
[32:50] | Everyone has to start somewhere. | 每个人都有起步的艰难期 |
[32:51] | I’m fine. I got grit and friends, | 我很好 我有勇气 也有朋友 |
[32:54] | which is more than you can say. | 你可没有 |
[32:56] | We can’t let this country be run by a dictator! | 我们不能让这个国家落在独裁者的手上 |
[32:58] | Don’t you know your rights are being violated? | 你们难道不知道自己的权力正遭到侵犯吗 |
[32:59] | What happened? You guys staged a coup? | 怎么了 你们政变了吗 |
[33:02] | More like you abdicated. | 倒不如说是是你退位了 |
[33:04] | Sorry, Gert, the revolution stops for no one. | 抱歉 格特 革命不会因某个人止步 |
[33:07] | Also, we thought that undermining the patriarchy | 我们还觉得就最近的事件来说 |
[33:08] | was too mild a response to recent events. | 逐渐削弱男权主义还是太温和了 |
[33:10] | We’re going straight at it. | 我们要直接出击 |
[33:16] | Yes, yes, you are. | 是啊 你们当然会 |
[33:22] | Not at the Gib booth this year? | 今年不去吉博教的摊位了吗 |
[33:24] | I basically was the Gib booth. | 吉博教摊位基本就我一个人 |
[33:26] | Me, standing alone with my dad, | 我一个人孤单的站在我爸身边 |
[33:28] | while Atlas moms ask for his autograph. | 看着阿特拉斯的各位妈妈来找他要签名 |
[33:30] | So, no. No Gib booth this year. | 所以算了吧 今年不去吉博教摊位了 |
[33:33] | Kind of looks like he’s got his own booth. | 看起来他好像自己支了个摊 |
[33:35] | Oh, I knew he’d come. Hey, Dad! | 我就知道他会来 爸爸 |
[33:37] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[33:38] | – You’re late! – I know, I’m sorry about that. | -你迟到了 -我知道 真对不起 |
[33:40] | Have you seen your mom? | 你看到你妈妈了吗 |
[33:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:44] | Look, I know things are weird, but it’ll feel more normal soon. | 我知道情况很奇怪 但很快你就不觉得怪了 |
[33:48] | You’ll stay over at our new place, | 你可以来我们的新家过夜 |
[33:51] | and then we can have dinner, | 我们可以一起吃晚餐 |
[33:52] | Janet, me, and you, | 珍妮特 你 还有我 |
[33:53] | and she is an amazing cook. | 而她做饭超好吃 |
[33:55] | You won’t believe- – | 你不会相信… |
[33:57] | Dad, have you tried talking to her about all this? | 爸爸 你有试过跟她讨论这件事吗 |
[34:08] | Doing okay? | 还好吗 |
[34:12] | It would be all right if you weren’t. | 不好也没有关系的 |
[34:18] | You’ve always been my right hand in PRIDE. | 你一直都是我在傲慢里的得力助手 |
[34:22] | That’s funny, I thought you were mine. | 真有趣 我还以为你是我的得力助手 |
[34:27] | Things always ran flawlessly because we ran them. | 事情进展总是完美无瑕 因为是我们在掌控 |
[34:32] | Both of us know how to stay focused on the big picture. | 我们都知道该怎么关注大局 |
[34:36] | It’s all about the forest, not the trees. | 眼光要放长远 不要纠结于小事 |
[34:41] | You’re saying my husband screwing Janet Stein is a tree. | 你是说我丈夫跟珍妮特·斯坦恩鬼混是小事 |
[34:45] | When I had to make hard decisions about Frank, | 我对弗兰克做出艰难的抉择时 |
[34:48] | the others questioned my motives, | 其他人会质疑我的动机 |
[34:50] | but you stood by me. | 但你支持了我 |
[34:53] | I did. | 确实 |
[34:55] | And I’m here now, | 现在轮到我了 |
[34:57] | telling you it’s time to double down, | 告诉你现在是狠下心的时候了 |
[34:59] | not back off. | 不要退缩 |
[35:03] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道自己能不能狠心 |
[35:08] | I am just… | 我只是… |
[35:11] | I’m so angry. | 我好愤怒 |
[35:14] | What if I told you Janet and Robert | 要是我告诉你珍妮特和罗伯特 |
[35:16] | were ending their affair together? | 会结束他们的恋情呢 |
[35:19] | Would you take him back? | 你还会接受他吗 |
[35:24] | It would mean so much to Jonah. | 这对约拿意义重大 |
[35:33] | Family is everything, isn’t it? | 家庭就是一切 不是吗 |
[35:48] | Do you think this is made with agave? | 这个是不是用龙舌兰做的 |
[35:51] | Are you Stacey Yorkes all of a sudden? | 你是突然变成史黛茜·约克了吗 |
[35:53] | Well, processed sugar’s the devil’s jet fuel. | 加工过的糖是魔鬼的燃料 |
[36:06] | I’m glad to hear Victor’s taking care of his health. | 听说维克多开始注意身体健康了我很高兴 |
[36:10] | Now I need to know that you’re focused | 现在我希望你能关注 |
[36:11] | on the health of your marriage. | 你们婚姻的健康状况 |
[36:14] | And why do you need to know that? | 你为什么要知道那些 |
[36:18] | PRIDE isn’t the only thing | 全世界不是只有傲慢 |
[36:19] | that’s happening in the world. | 是最重要的 |
[36:20] | But it’s the most important. | 但这是最重要的 |
[36:23] | Not just for us, but for all of us. | 不仅仅是为我们 是我们所有人 |
[36:26] | I think that you can leave the rest of humanity | 我觉得你不用把我的婚外情 |
[36:29] | out of my extramarital affair, thank you. | 跟其他人类扯上 谢谢 |
[36:36] | I was sad. I was lonely. | 我当时很难过 很孤独 |
[36:39] | So was Robert. It happened. | 罗伯特也是 就这么发生了 |
[36:45] | And it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[36:48] | You’ll tell him that. | 你会告诉他的 |
[36:49] | Unless you’d like to. | 除非你想你来说 |
[37:07] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[37:10] | – Hello. – Robert. | -你好 -罗伯特 |
[37:12] | Listen, I never got a chance to thank you. | 听着 我一直没机会谢谢你 |
[37:17] | You took care of Janet when I couldn’t. | 我没照顾好珍妮特的时候 你照顾了她 |
[37:20] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:30] | Listen, Victor, let go. | 维克多 放手 |
[37:39] | We need to meet Chase’s physics teacher, remember? | 我们得去找查斯的物理老师 记得吗 |
[37:42] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[37:57] | God. | 天啊 |
[37:59] | – Isn’t that Gert’s club? – What? Is it? | -那不是格特的俱乐部吗 -什么 是吗 |
[38:01] | – She was so excited about it. – Yeah. | -她以前对这些很兴奋的 -是的 |
[38:03] | I don’t know if I’ll ever feel excitement again… | 我不知道我还会不会兴奋起来了 |
[38:06] | laughter, joy. | 欢笑 快乐 |
[38:10] | You know, if this is how I feel | 如果这是我滴了 |
[38:12] | after just a little microdose of Jonah, | 一小滴约拿血清后的反应 |
[38:13] | I can’t imagine what Victor’s going through | 我真不敢相信维克多 |
[38:15] | – with that massive withdrawal, right? – Yeah. | -戒断反应会有多大 -是啊 |
[38:18] | Oh, great. This can’t be good. | 太好了 这可不大妙 |
[38:24] | – Hello, friends. – Hi. | -你们好 朋友们 -你们好 |
[38:27] | You two finally got a minute? | 你们俩有时间吗 |
[38:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:41] | What do the Wilders have to talk to the Yorkes about? | 威尔德夫妇找约克夫妇干什么 |
[38:44] | Must be about Molly. | 肯定是茉莉的事 |
[38:46] | Text everyone to meet up. | 给大家发信息碰头 |
[38:49] | You do it. | 你发 |
[38:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:56] | We made a mistake not coming to you first. | 我们不该到现在才来找你们 |
[38:58] | Well, that’s an understatement. | 这样说太轻描淡写了 |
[38:59] | But we need to move quickly | 但我们如果不想让约拿发现 |
[39:01] | if we’re gonna keep it off Jonah’s radar. | 就得赶紧行动 |
[39:03] | Do you think Molly told Gert? | 你觉得茉莉告诉格特了吗 |
[39:04] | I mean, they bicker a lot, | 她们经常吵架 |
[39:05] | but they’re really quite close. | 但其实她们关系很好 |
[39:07] | – What about the other kids? – Does Alex know? | -其他孩子呢 -艾利克斯知道吗 |
[39:10] | Honestly, we don’t know. | 老实说 我们不知道 |
[39:11] | But we’ll handle him. | 但我们会处理好他 |
[39:13] | Just like you will handle Molly. | 就像你们会处理好茉莉 |
[39:16] | – Handle? – What exactly do you mean by that? | -处理 -你这话是什么意思 |
[39:18] | We don’t want to hurt her. | 我们不想伤害她 |
[39:20] | That’s the whole point. | 这才是重点 |
[39:22] | This is more of an extraction, a quarantine. | 最多只能算撤离 隔离 |
[39:25] | Back in the day, I prepared the Hernandezes’ will. | 我以前准备过埃尔南德斯一家的遗嘱 |
[39:27] | This morning, I remembered something from it. | 今天早上 我记起了一些事 |
[39:37] | No. No way. We will not do that to her. | 不 不可能 我们不会这样对她 |
[39:42] | How do you think that’ll make her feel? | 你觉得她会有什么感觉 |
[39:43] | Safe. Protected. | 安全 受到保护 |
[39:45] | Alive. | 活命 |
[39:49] | If Jonah finds out, | 如果约拿发现了 |
[39:51] | hell, even if Tina does, | 就算是蒂娜发现了 |
[39:53] | there’s no saying what comes next. | 都说不准会发生什么 |
[40:05] | We know the Wilders know about Molly. | 我们知道威尔德夫妇知道了茉莉的事 |
[40:07] | So, if they told the Yorkes… | 如果他们告诉了约克夫妇 |
[40:09] | Then they’re probably wondering if we’re talking. | 那他们可能会想知道我们在聊什么 |
[40:11] | ‘Cause if Molly told me, then… | 因为如果茉莉告诉了我 那… |
[40:12] | You could’ve told all of us. | 你可能会告诉我们所有人 |
[40:15] | We just need this goddamn thing to decrypt. | 我们只要破解这该死的东西 |
[40:17] | What happens when it does? | 破解以后呢 |
[40:19] | Have you thought about that? | 你有想过吗 |
[40:22] | Well, then it’s out of our hands, which I’m okay with. | 那就不归我们管了 我无所谓 |
[40:26] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[40:28] | They did this. | 是他们干的 |
[40:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:32] | They need to be held accountable for their actions. | 他们要为自己的行为负责 |
[40:35] | Yeah, at least you’ll still have your dad. | 至少你还有你爸爸 |
[40:38] | Super. Frank Dean can raise us all. | 太好了 弗兰克·迪恩能抚养我们所有人 |
[40:43] | Being here tonight feels totally ridiculous, | 今晚来这里感觉真的很荒谬 |
[40:46] | like we’re living fake lives or something. | 感觉我们好像过得是虚假的人生 |
[40:49] | Yeah, well, we are… | 没错 |
[40:52] | …but shit’s about to get really real. | 但马上要动真格的了 |
[40:55] | Stay in touch tonight in case anything happens. | 今晚保持联络 以防万一 |
[41:00] | Great, thanks for calming us down. | 好吧 谢谢你让我们平静下来 |
[41:02] | Yup, really gonna sleep well tonight. | 没错 今晚肯定能睡个好觉 |
[41:05] | 发送给 约拿 没有问题了 秩序恢复了 | |
[41:16] | – Honey. – Frank. | -亲爱的 -弗兰克 |
[41:20] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你来了 |
[41:22] | Karolina’s just going to meet me at the car. | 卡罗琳娜在车那儿等我 |
[41:26] | Well, I thought maybe we could talk a little first. | 我想我们可以先聊一聊 |
[41:32] | About this. | 这个 |
[41:48] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[41:49] | Thanks for your time, Coach. | 谢谢你愿意抽出时间 教练 |
[41:51] | Take it easy. You’ve got a good kid on your hands there. | 没关系 你的孩子保重 |
[42:16] | What the–? | 怎么… |
[42:19] | On Monday, you are gonna make a public apology to my son | 周一 你要公开向我儿子道歉 |
[42:22] | and reinstate him to the lacrosse team. | 重新将他接纳进曲棍球队 |
[42:24] | Do we have a deal? | 明白了吗 |
[42:25] | Sure, sure. | 好 好 |
[42:26] | Yeah? Good. | 很好 |
[42:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:42] | These Brentwood parents! | 布伦特伍德的父母真是的 |
[42:44] | You have to explain everything to me now, Leslie. | 你得将一切都向我解释清楚 莱斯利 |
[42:46] | There are bits and pieces– | 有一些碎片 |
[42:48] | I don’t know if they’re visions or memories. | 我不知道是幻觉还是记忆 |
[42:51] | I was starting to think I was crazy, | 我都开始以为我疯了 |
[42:52] | but this is not in my head. | 但这不是我脑子里的东西 |
[42:57] | Frank, can we just talk about this at home? | 弗兰克 我们能回家再说吗 |
[42:58] | I’m not sure I’m going home. | 我未必会回家 |
[43:03] | Who is Jonah? | 约拿是谁 |
[43:10] | Jonah came to my father many years ago… | 约拿很久以前来找我父亲 |
[43:16] | confirming things that he’d been thinking about his entire life. | 让他确认了他惦念着一辈子的事 |
[43:22] | What things? | 什么事 |
[43:26] | What’s really possible in the world. | 世界上可能的事 |
[43:30] | And what is possible? | 什么可能 |
[43:34] | Leslie, I’ve seen what Jonah can do. The gloves? | 莱斯利 我见过约拿的能耐 那双手套 |
[43:38] | I know that’s just the beginning. | 我知道那只是一个开始 |
[43:42] | Is he what David wrote about? | 他就是大卫笔下的那个人吗 |
[43:46] | Is he the one who saw the full Spectrum? | 就是他看到了全部的光吗 |
[43:48] | Is he the Being? | 他就是那个生命体吗 |
[43:53] | Yes. He is. | 是的 |
[44:00] | And why keep that from me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[44:02] | No one loves the church more than me, Leslie, | 没人比我更爱教堂 莱斯利 |
[44:04] | and I want to be a part of this. | 我想加入进来 |
[44:05] | You are a part of it, a big part. | 你加入了 你很重要 |
[44:09] | But you stepped into something | 但是你介入了 |
[44:11] | that was already in motion… | 进行中的一些事… |
[44:13] | that was so big | 非常严重 |
[44:14] | and involved me in a way that… | 和我有些关系… |
[44:19] | maybe I was… | 也许我曾经… |
[44:23] | or am… | 现在仍然… |
[44:26] | ashamed of. | 感到羞耻 |
[44:29] | What do you have to be ashamed of? | 你有什么好感到羞耻的 |
[44:39] | My relationship with Jonah. | 我和约拿的关系 |
[45:13] | Have you seen Chase? | 你看到查斯了吗 |
[45:14] | I’m all turned around here. | 我都迷路了 |
[45:17] | No. No, I haven’t, | 不 不 我没有 |
[45:20] | but I’m glad to have a minute with you. | 但我很高兴能和你说上话 |
[45:26] | I don’t understand why you’re not returning my calls. | 我不明白你为什么不回我电话 |
[45:30] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[45:32] | Robert, we both know how hard this has been. | 罗伯特 我们都知道这对我们来说有多难 |
[45:35] | For both of us. | 对我们来说 |
[45:37] | But now that it’s all out in the open, | 但现在都公开了 |
[45:39] | we can move forward. | 我们可以向前看了 |
[45:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:47] | When I think about it, it was such a dumb dream. | 我现在想想 这是个愚蠢的梦 |
[45:51] | I– I was gonna spend my life | 我本来想这辈子 |
[45:53] | doing research on gravitational fields. | 致力于研究重力场 |
[45:55] | Even just saying that out loud, it sounds really embarrassing. | 就算说出来也觉得非常尴尬 |
[45:58] | It’s not! You could go back to that. | 并没有 你可以回去研究 |
[45:59] | No, um… | 不… |
[46:03] | I don’t think I could. | 我觉得我不行 |
[46:07] | I’m Janet Stein now. | 我现在是珍妮特·斯坦恩 |
[46:10] | For better or worse. | 不管怎么样 |
[46:11] | Remember that vow? | 记得结婚誓言吗 |
[46:18] | When he hurts you… | 他伤害你… |
[46:22] | – And Chase… – Not anymore. He’s changed. | -和查斯的时候… -不会了 他变了 |
[46:24] | But you are locked in a cycle of abuse. | 但是这是一个虐待的循环 |
[46:26] | This is how it always goes. | 一直都会这样 |
[46:27] | I appreciate that you’ve clearly read | 谢谢你显然读了不少 |
[46:30] | a number of scholarly articles and self-help books, | 关于自救的学术文章和书籍 |
[46:33] | but this situation is impossible to understand from the outside, | 但是外人是无法理解现在的状况的 |
[46:36] | so I’m not gonna try to explain it. | 所以我不打算解释 |
[46:41] | I’ve been given an extra moment. | 我被赋予了更多时间 |
[46:47] | I’m gonna take it. | 我决定接受 |
[46:50] | Goodbye, Robert. | 再见 罗伯特 |
[47:35] | Guess I’m just gonna have to carry this with me | 看来我在完工之前只能 |
[47:37] | everywhere until it’s finished. | 一直带着这玩意了 |
[47:39] | Well, if you’ve got nothing else to do… | 如果你没什么别的事 |
[47:43] | while you wait, | 你等的时候 |
[47:45] | how about my mom’s password? | 不如说说我妈妈密码的事 |
[47:49] | Don’t think I’ve forgotten. | 别以为我忘了 |
[47:52] | No, I told you, I just guessed. | 不 我说了 我猜的 |
[47:54] | No. No, you didn’t. | 不 你不是 |
[47:55] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[48:00] | And you’re gonna tell me how | 你现在要告诉我 |
[48:02] | right now. | 为什么 |
[48:11] | Hey, Moll. | 小茉 |
[48:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[48:14] | Before you say anything, please, let us just explain. | 在你说什么之前 让我们解释一下 |
[48:17] | Why is my stuff packed? | 为什么我的东西都收起来了 |
[48:20] | Well, given your recent interest in your heritage | 由于你最近一直很好奇你的血缘 |
[48:23] | and birth parents and things like that– | 还有生母之类的事 |
[48:25] | We thought that you might want to explore | 我们觉得你可能会想 |
[48:27] | your roots just a little further. | 更加深入探究你的身世 |
[48:30] | No. | 不 |
[48:31] | You have a second cousin in Montebello. | 你在蒙特贝洛有个二姨 |
[48:35] | Her name is Graciela, and she’s so excited to have you come stay. | 她叫格拉西亚拉 她很高兴你能过去住 |
[48:38] | – Very excited. – Who is Graciela? | -非常高兴 -格拉西亚拉是谁 |
[48:40] | She was very close with your birth parents… | 她和你的亲生父母关系很好 |
[48:43] | Then why have I never heard of her? | 那为什么我从来没听说过她的名字 |
[48:45] | – Well– – Why are you guys doing this? | -那个 -你们为什么要这么做 |
[48:47] | – You’re giving me away? – Okay, that’s not what’s happening. | -你们要把我送走吗 -不是这样的 |
[48:49] | – What’s wrong? – They’re getting rid of me! | -怎么了 -他们要扔了我 |
[48:51] | – That is not true. – Where? Why? | -不是那样的 -去哪儿 为什么 |
[48:53] | We just thought it would be best. | 我们只是觉得这样最好 |
[48:56] | Best for who? Not for her. | 对谁最好 反正不是对她 |
[48:57] | Gert, there are things going on you can’t understand. | 格特 有些事情你不明白 |
[49:01] | Then explain it to me. | 那就和我解释 |
[49:03] | You do realize this is her worst nightmare! | 你们应该知道这是她最可怕的噩梦 |
[49:05] | Listen to me. This is difficult | 听我说 这对我们来说 |
[49:06] | for everybody here, but we need– | 都很难 但我们得 |
[49:08] | No, I won’t! You can’t! | 不 我不要 你们不行 |
[49:11] | Yes, Molly, I can. | 茉莉 我可以 |
[49:13] | Then try it! | 那你试试 |
[49:16] | We need a minute. | 我们需要点时间 |
[49:31] | You can’t use your powers right here. | 你不能在这里使用你的能力 |
[49:34] | I don’t want to live somewhere else. | 我不想住到别的地方 |
[49:36] | Why are they doing this to me? | 他们为什么要这样对我 |
[49:37] | Because they know you saw. | 因为他们知道你看到了 |
[49:40] | We all saw. | 我们都看到了 |
[49:42] | Why’d I have to say that stuff to the Wilders? | 我为什么要和威尔德夫妇说那些事 |
[49:44] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[49:45] | We’re gonna get you out of this. | 我们会帮你的 |
[49:47] | You just can’t use your powers right now, | 只不过你不能在这里用你的能力 |
[49:49] | or else it’s all gonna be worse. | 不然事情只会更糟糕 |
[49:51] | No, it’s not. This is the worst! | 不 不会了 现在已经是最糟糕的了 |
[49:58] | Molly, you’re gonna get through this. | 茉莉 你会坚持下来的 |
[50:00] | You’re the strongest out of all of us, | 你是我们中最坚强的 |
[50:03] | and I’m not gonna let anything bad happen to you, | 我不会让你出任何事 |
[50:04] | not now, not ever. | 现在不会 以后也不会 |
[50:07] | We’re sisters. | 我们是姐妹 |
[50:10] | We’re sisters forever, and nothing’s ever gonna change that. | 我们永远是姐妹 什么都改变不了这一点 |
[50:23] | For now, you have to go. | 现在你必须走 |
[50:44] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[50:48] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我们不是说好了 |
[50:50] | What? | 什么 |
[50:53] | You were never supposed to be in here without me. | 没有我在 你绝对不能进来 |
[50:56] | No, that’s not… | 不 不是… |
[51:00] | Sorry, I didn’t think it was a problem. | 抱歉 我以为这没什么 |
[51:01] | I mean, we’ve been working together. This is ours. | 我们一起合作的 这是我们俩的 |
[51:04] | Ours! | 我们俩的 |
[51:08] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[51:12] | Was it your money that paid for it? | 是用你的钱付的吗 |
[51:16] | Was it your work, | 是因为你 |
[51:17] | all the long hours when no one else was interested, | 在这么久来无人问津时付出的努力 |
[51:21] | that brought this entire operation into existence? | 将这个项目做了出来吗 |
[51:24] | – This is exhausting. – What? | -真是受够了 -什么 |
[51:26] | I thought we were moving on to something else. | 我以为我们的关系已经有所改变 |
[51:28] | What? What were we moving on to? | 什么 我们有什么改变 |
[51:33] | Father and son, | 父亲和儿子 |
[51:35] | playing together at the beach? | 在海滩上一起玩吗 |
[51:38] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[51:39] | I am making you a man! | 我是在让你变成一个男人 |
[51:44] | But you don’t want that, do you? | 但你做不到 是吗 |
[51:46] | You want to be a baby. | 你想做一个宝宝 |
[51:47] | You did it again! | 你又这样 |
[51:50] | You tricked me into thinking you changed, | 你让我以为你会变 |
[51:51] | but you know what, I’m done now. | 但是你知道吗 我受够了 |
[51:54] | – What? – It would’ve been better if you just– | -什么 -要是你当初… |
[52:01] | Dad. Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[52:06] | Dad, don’t. | 爸爸 不 |
[52:23] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 求求你 |
[52:29] | No. Please don’t. Please. | 不 求求你不要 |