时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | We can’t fully revive him without a sacrifice. | 没有牺牲 我无法完全复活他 |
[00:13] | – Is he gonna be okay? – That’s what we’re all hoping for. | -他会没事吧 -我们都希望如此 |
[00:15] | Have you talked to your mom? Does she have these same issues? | 你跟你妈妈谈过吗 她也有这样的症状吗 |
[00:18] | Oh, I don’t know, I’m adopted. My parents died in a fire. | 我不知道 我是被收养的 我父母死于火灾 |
[00:20] | The Hernandezes were good people. They didn’t deserve this. | 埃尔南德斯一家是好人 他们不应遭受这样的事 |
[00:23] | I saw her hand, Robert. | 我看到她的手了 罗伯特 |
[00:25] | She burned herself on a frying pan. | 她被平底锅烫伤了手 |
[00:26] | – Is that a fact? – Tina didn’t do this. | -是吗 -这与蒂娜无关 |
[00:29] | Your parents sent me this just before they died. | 你的父母在去世前给我寄了这个 |
[00:31] | There’s a Metrolink. | 有轻轨站 |
[00:32] | We’ll go down there in the morning if you like. | 我们明早可以去 如果你想的话 |
[00:34] | Are you kind of into Nico? | 你是不是喜欢妮可 |
[00:35] | By the way, I would totally support it. | 话说 我会支持你们的 |
[00:37] | – Yeah, so you could be with Chase? – No, I don’t like Chase. | -那你就可以和查斯一起了 -我不喜欢查斯 |
[00:40] | Could’ve fooled me. | 骗不了我 |
[00:41] | You’re not being honest about who you really like. | 你还不敢面对你真正喜欢的人 |
[00:42] | Neither are you. | 彼此彼此 |
[00:43] | Do you know what they do? | 你知道他们是做什么的吗 |
[00:44] | PRIDE? They raise money for charity, honey, | 傲慢 他们为慈善筹钱 |
[00:47] | – That school they’re building. – No, Dad, that is not it. | -那所学校就是他们出资 -不是这样的 爸 |
[00:49] | That is not it at all. | 根本不是这么的 |
[00:50] | Then tell me what it is. | 那你告诉我是怎么一回事 |
[00:52] | You can’t keep the circumstances of my sister’s suicide a secret. | 你不能隐瞒我姐姐自杀的原因 |
[00:55] | Well, if Amy was digging into Wizard, | 如果艾米调查了巫师 |
[00:57] | maybe your mom was worried | 或许你妈妈担心 |
[00:59] | that she found something out about PRIDE. | 她发现了关于傲慢的什么事 |
[01:01] | Her laptop was wiped clean, but we never found her phone. | 她的笔记本被清空了 但我们没找到她的手机 |
[01:04] | I need to search her room again. | 我得再去搜一遍她的房间 |
[01:06] | Got it all right here, | 都在这里了 |
[01:07] | all the proof we need to put them away forever. | 能把他们永远抓起来的所有证据 |
[01:09] | If something happens to PRIDE, my dad dies. | 现在如果傲慢出什么事 我爸爸就会死 |
[01:11] | This video can’t get out. Give me the laptop! | 这些视频不能泄露 把电脑给我 |
[01:13] | – It’s not up to you. – Hey! Shit! | -不是你说了算 -该死 |
[01:15] | No, no, no! Chase, don’t! | 不 查斯 |
[01:17] | – Chase! – What’s wrong with you? | -查斯 -你怎么回事 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:46] | Elian’s gonna love his new home, you know that? | 伊利安会喜欢他的新家的 知道吗 |
[01:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:51] | Incoming Wiz Chat. | 巫师聊天通话邀请 |
[01:57] | Oh, thank God. We’ve been trying to reach you all night. | 谢天谢地 我们一整晚都在找你们 |
[01:59] | – We saw. – What’s going on? | -我们看到了 -怎么回事 |
[02:01] | – Everything okay? – No. | -一切都好吗 -不好 |
[02:02] | We got the new dig projections. | 我们拿到了新的挖掘预测 |
[02:03] | Oh, great. Email ’em over. | 好啊 电邮发过来 |
[02:04] | No, you have to see these in person. | 不 你们得亲自看看 |
[02:06] | – You worried about Tina again? – Look… | -你又在担心蒂娜了吗 -听着 |
[02:09] | If they are, you think whispering’s going to help, seriously? | 如果是 你真觉得小声说就有用了吗 |
[02:11] | It’s not about the risk assessment. | 不是风险评估的事 |
[02:13] | We dug up these rock samples. | 我们挖出了这些岩石样本 |
[02:17] | – Yeah. – We can’t explain it. | -嗯 -我们无法解释 |
[02:21] | I think this dig has jack-shit to do with renewable energy. | 我觉得这次挖掘跟什么可持续能源毫无关系 |
[02:24] | Now, I want to know what this asshole, Jonah, has us working on. | 我想知道这个混蛋约拿在让我们忙什么 |
[02:26] | Okay, you know what? We will be right over. | 这样 我们马上过去 |
[02:28] | And, Al, whatever it is, we will figure it out together. | 艾丽 不管怎样 我们都一起面对 |
[02:32] | We will. Don’t worry. | 没错 别担心 |
[02:42] | – Alice? – What? | -艾丽斯 -怎么了 |
[02:51] | Open it. | 快开门 |
[03:05] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[03:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:13] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[03:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:46] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[03:48] | Gene and Alice are no longer a problem. | 吉恩和艾丽斯不再是问题了 |
[03:51] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[03:53] | I handled it. | 我处理好了 |
[04:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[05:49] | Molly, sweetie, I made huevos. | 茉莉 亲爱的 我做了鸡蛋 |
[05:54] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[06:07] | Lookin’ for something? | 找东西吗 |
[06:09] | Just tights. | 就是紧身裤 |
[06:12] | So, you’re back? | 你回来了 |
[06:13] | I-I know, it’s strange, me being home. | 我知道这很怪 我在家 |
[06:18] | Your mom’s giving me a second chance. | 你妈妈要再给我个机会 |
[06:20] | I’m grateful, even if she doesn’t want me back in her bed yet. | 我很感激 虽然她还不欢迎我回她床上 |
[06:23] | You do realize we have a guest room. | 你知道咱家有客房吧 |
[06:26] | Maybe it’s weird, but it gives me comfort… | 或许这很怪 但待在这里 |
[06:31] | being in here. | 让我很安心 |
[06:36] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |
[06:38] | No. | 不 |
[06:40] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[06:59] | So, all of the data got destroyed | 查斯摔毁电脑时 |
[07:01] | when Chase smashed the computer? | 数据也都没了吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah. Alex had no time to back it up. | 是啊 艾利克斯根本没来得及做备份 |
[07:05] | I’ve never seen him so mad, but now we’re back to square one. | 我从未见过他那么生气 现在我们又回到原点了 |
[07:09] | No evidence. | 没有证据了 |
[07:12] | Listen, I think it’s really brave, | 听着 我觉得你们做的一切 |
[07:14] | what you guys have done, | 非常勇敢 |
[07:16] | but I think it’s time that you step back, | 但我觉得你该退一步了 |
[07:18] | you let some adults take over. | 让大人来接手吧 |
[07:20] | One adult. | 就一个大人 |
[07:23] | Me. | 我 |
[07:27] | Dad, I appreciate you letting me confide in you, | 爸爸 谢谢你让我向你倾诉 |
[07:29] | but what can you really do about all of this? | 但你又能做什么 |
[07:31] | Just give me a couple days. | 给我几天时间 |
[07:33] | But I don’t want any of you kids | 但我希望你们几个孩子 |
[07:34] | taking this any further. | 不要再做什么了 |
[07:35] | If you’re right about all this… | 如果你说对了这一切 |
[07:37] | If? | 如果 |
[07:38] | Then it’s too dangerous | 那么你们自己干 |
[07:40] | for you to do this on your own. | 就太危险了 |
[07:41] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[07:42] | I promise you, I got this. | 我保证 我可以的 |
[07:46] | There you are. Didn’t you hear me? | 你在这儿啊 没听到我喊你吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I was just saying goodbye to Karolina. | 我正跟卡罗琳娜道别呢 |
[07:50] | Later, Gator! | 回见了 |
[07:50] | Gotta go, Buffalo! | 得走咯 |
[07:55] | – Bye, honey. – Bye, Mom. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 妈妈 |
[08:00] | This type of tumor is particularly aggressive | 这种肿瘤非常厉害 |
[08:02] | and will require both surgery and chemotherapy, | 需要手术加化疗治疗 |
[08:06] | but anyone who knows my husband | 但所有了解我丈夫的人 |
[08:08] | knows he won’t stop until he succeeds. | 都知道不取胜 他是不会停步的 |
[08:11] | Unfortunately, the radical therapy that he’s pursuing | 很不幸 他在进行的激进疗法 |
[08:13] | is only available overseas, | 只能在海外做 |
[08:15] | so he will retire from public life | 所以在治疗期间 |
[08:17] | while undergoing this process. | 将暂时退出公众视野 |
[08:20] | Our family ask for privacy… | 我们家庭请求大家尊重我们的隐私 |
[08:21] | Does my voice really sound like that? | 我的声音真是那样的吗 |
[08:24] | When you lie, yeah, it does. | 你撒谎的时候 是啊 |
[08:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[08:28] | – What is happening with Dad? – They took him. | -爸爸怎么了 -他们带走了他 |
[08:31] | – Oh, so he could be dead? – I don’t think so. | -那么他可能死了 -我觉得没有 |
[08:34] | The man who’s taking care of him | 照顾他的那个人 |
[08:35] | is very invested in his recovery. | 对他的康复非常看重 |
[08:38] | Jonah? What the hell is that guy’s story? | 约拿吗 那人是怎么回事 |
[08:44] | Chase, I know that this is the most difficult thing | 查斯 我知道这是你经历的 |
[08:47] | that you have ever been through, | 最艰难的事 |
[08:48] | but I am begging you, | 但我求你了 |
[08:50] | do not ask questions. | 别问问题 |
[08:52] | The less you know, the better, | 你知道得越少越好 |
[08:53] | about Jonah, about PRIDE, about your father. | 关于约拿 关于傲慢 关于你父亲 |
[08:56] | Just do not rock the boat in any way. | 无论如何 别搞事情 |
[08:59] | Making waves is only gonna… | 生事端只会 |
[09:01] | Put Dad in jeopardy, I get it. | 让爸爸有危险 我懂 |
[09:05] | I was gonna say… | 我是想说 |
[09:07] | put you in harm’s way. | 让你有危险 |
[09:10] | Losing my husband, I could survive. | 失去我丈夫 我能受得了 |
[09:14] | But losing my son, I could not. | 但失去我儿子 我受不了 |
[09:18] | What? You’re actually worried that I might die? | 什么 你担心我会死吗 |
[09:23] | Who are these people, really? | 他们是什么人啊 |
[09:25] | They’re no one you need to worry about | 你不需要去担心 |
[09:27] | if you just listen to me. | 只要你肯听我的 |
[09:29] | Okay, but Mom, how did we get here? | 好吧 妈妈 但我们怎么会走到这一步的 |
[09:32] | How do we make it stop? | 要怎么停止这一切 |
[09:32] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道 |
[09:34] | But I need you to be careful. | 但你要务必小心 |
[09:38] | Can you just promise me, just please be careful? | 求你保证 你会小心 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:52] | Chase! | 查斯 |
[09:54] | We heard the awful news about your father. | 我们听说了你爸爸的事 |
[09:56] | The whole school has your family in our thoughts. | 整个学校都在担心你们一家 |
[09:58] | He’s a great man. | 他是个伟大的人 |
[10:00] | Thanks, Ms. T. | 谢谢 T老师 |
[10:01] | He’s a fighter, all right. | 他的确是个斗士 |
[10:05] | Chase. Chase. | 查斯 |
[10:07] | I’m really sorry about your dad, man. | 你爸的事我很遗憾 |
[10:09] | I know we’ve all been through a lot, | 我知道我们最近出了很多事 |
[10:10] | but, uh, your dad’s the shit, so… | 但你爸爸是个牛人 |
[10:14] | – Yeah, man, hey, we’re rooting for you, buddy. – For real. | -嗯 我们支持你的 哥们 -真的 |
[10:17] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 |
[10:18] | Bro hug? | 抱一个吧 |
[10:23] | Got all these people feeling sorry for him. | 那么多人都在替他难过 |
[10:26] | Doesn’t need a hug; what he needs is a punch in the face. | 他不需要拥抱 该脸上挨一拳 |
[10:28] | Another reason to miss Molly. | 又让我想茉莉了 |
[10:30] | His dad is in rough shape, | 他的爸爸现在的确状况不佳 |
[10:31] | wherever PRIDE has him. | 不管傲慢把他关在了哪里 |
[10:33] | His dad is just as bad as the rest of our parents. | 他爸爸跟我们其他的爸妈一样坏 |
[10:35] | And Chase destroyed the only chance | 查斯摧毁了我们把他们 |
[10:36] | we had to put ’em away. | 关起来的唯一机会 |
[10:38] | It still might work out. | 还是有机会的 |
[10:39] | I’m not saying what he did was right… | 我不是说他做的没错 |
[10:40] | Please do not try and defend him. | 求你别替他说话 |
[10:42] | Even if you did hook up with him. | 虽然你跟他有一腿 |
[10:44] | Could you please not tell everyone that? | 你能不能别把这话传出去 |
[10:45] | What, like Nico hasn’t already told them? | 怎么 你以为妮可没说吗 |
[10:47] | How would Nico know unless you told her? | 你不说 妮可怎么会知道 |
[10:48] | Why would it bother you if I did? | 我说不说管你什么事 |
[10:49] | Yeah, no worries, right now | 是啊 别想了 |
[10:51] | Nico isn’t even talking to me. | 妮可现在连我都不理 |
[10:52] | He speaks the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[10:55] | And I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[10:56] | – Stay. Let’s talk through this. – I’ve got a busted laptop | -别 我们谈开吧 -我有台摔坏的电脑 |
[10:59] | that says we’re past the point of polite conversation. | 表明我们已经过了谈话可以解决的地步了 |
[11:01] | Wilder, I said I was sorry. | 威尔德 我说对不起了 |
[11:03] | Are you sorry, Chase? | 你对不起 查斯 |
[11:04] | Tell me, what does that change, exactly? | 告诉我 这倒是能改变什么 |
[11:06] | Thanks to you, we don’t know what our next move is, | 因为你 我们不知道接下来该怎么办 |
[11:08] | or if we even have one. | 或是还有没有办法 |
[11:10] | We can’t win, not anymore. | 我们现在赢不了了 |
[11:11] | My dad says he has a plan. | 我爸爸说他有计划的 |
[11:14] | So, what are you suggesting? | 你觉得该怎么办 |
[11:16] | That we all break up? Again? | 我们再散伙一次吗 |
[11:20] | No. No, we can’t disband the group. | 不不 我们不能解散 |
[11:22] | We never even gave ourselves a cool nickname. | 我们都没来得及取个酷酷的外号呢 |
[11:26] | How about the Runaways? | 离家童盟怎么样 |
[11:28] | For all the kids | 为了所有我们没能救下来 |
[11:29] | we couldn’t save or avenge. | 又没能为他们讨公道的离家少年 |
[11:34] | – Too dark. – Even for me. | -太黑暗了 -我都觉得 |
[11:36] | Why don’t we just go nickname-less? | 那就别起了 |
[11:43] | Last chance to get your tickets before the dance tonight! | 今晚舞会之前最后的买票机会了 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry, this does not concern you. | 抱歉 这事跟你无关 |
[11:50] | Chase, I’m so sorry to hear about your dad. | 查斯 你爸爸的事我很遗憾 |
[11:55] | You know, sometimes a bad thing has to happen | 有时要先遭遇磨难 |
[11:57] | for something good to come of it. | 才会柳暗花明 |
[12:00] | How about a free ticket? | 给你张免费的票吧 |
[12:02] | I’ll even save you a dance. | 我还可以留支舞给你 |
[12:04] | Um, I’m not sure I’m going. | 我恐怕去不了 |
[12:08] | You want one? | 你想要吗 |
[12:10] | The water polo team will be there, | 水球队也会去 |
[12:12] | in case you’re looking to diversify. | 如果你想换换口味的话 |
[12:16] | We’ll take five tickets, you hateful bitch. | 我们要五张票 你个贱人婊子 |
[12:21] | We’re all going together. | 我们都去 |
[12:24] | If there’s nothing left for us to do, | 如果我们没别的可做了 |
[12:25] | then let’s dance. | 那就跳跳舞吧 |
[12:30] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[12:32] | ‘Cause it’s finally over, | 因为总算结束了 |
[12:34] | the grip PRIDE had on our lives for the last 15 years. | 傲慢这15年来对我们人生的掌控 |
[12:38] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说对了 |
[12:39] | When that drill starts up, we’ll finally get our lives back. | 等钻开工 我们的人生就终于能回到正轨了 |
[12:45] | Our family… | 我们的家庭 |
[12:49] | our marriage. | 我们的婚姻 |
[12:51] | What we’ve lost… | 我们所失去的 |
[12:55] | we’re never getting back. | 我们再也找不回来了 |
[13:10] | Hey, Amy, Mommy’s home. | 艾米 妈妈回家了 |
[13:12] | Hi, Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[13:14] | What did you do to the babysitter? | 保姆呢 |
[13:17] | Oh, that’s for me? Thank you. | 那是给我的吗 谢谢 |
[13:19] | I thought you were sick. | 我以为你病了 |
[13:21] | Oh, feeling much better, | 现在好多了 |
[13:22] | thanks to all of you. | 多亏了你们 |
[13:24] | But mostly to you. | 但主要要感谢你 |
[13:26] | What did I do to deserve | 我做了什么还能劳你 |
[13:27] | such gratitude personally delivered? | 亲自来上门感谢 |
[13:30] | Keeping the recording on your server, | 把录像存在你的服务器上 |
[13:32] | standing up to the others. | 在其他人面前表明立场 |
[13:33] | I believed in you, and you believed in me. | 我相信你 你也相信我 |
[13:37] | All I believed | 我只相信 |
[13:38] | is that you would make good on your threats. | 你真敢兑现你的威胁 |
[13:42] | Come here, sweetie. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[13:43] | Fascinating what you can learn watching a child at play. | 看孩子玩能了解到的事真是不可思议 |
[13:48] | She is a smart one, this one, | 她很聪明 |
[13:50] | just like her mom. | 就像她妈妈 |
[13:51] | Does the right thing. | 会做该做的 |
[13:53] | You’re so lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[13:57] | A what a lovely family you have. | 你的家庭多么美满啊 |
[13:59] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[14:03] | They say that raising girls at this age is easier, | 据说养这年纪的女孩要轻松些 |
[14:06] | but when they become teenagers, watch out. | 但等她们变成少女 就要小心了 |
[14:10] | That’s when they turn on their mothers. | 那时她们会跟母亲反目 |
[14:17] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:19] | Yes, you are. | 你没事的 |
[14:45] | – Ready? – Almost. | -准备好了吗 -快了 |
[14:47] | You realize we’re standing at the edge of history? | 你知道我们处于历史边缘吧 |
[14:51] | Step on up and witness a great leap forward for humanity, | 过来吧 见证人类前进的伟大飞跃 |
[14:55] | all because of PRIDE. | 都要归功于傲慢 |
[14:56] | – Where are all my guys? – I’ve dismissed them. | -我的人呢 -我遣散了他们 |
[14:58] | We’re gonna need a different level of security moving forward. | 今后 我们需要更高级的安保 |
[15:01] | And Leslie’s church can provide that? | 莱斯利的教会可以提供这个吗 |
[15:03] | This is my neighborhood, my site. | 这是我的地盘 我的工地 |
[15:06] | And you have my word it will be protected, | 我保证 这里会被保护好的 |
[15:08] | but this elite group of men and women | 这群精英人士 |
[15:10] | are far more dedicated than your average wage drone. | 可要比你领平均工资的人厉害得多 |
[15:12] | – Hey, my guys are not– – I, for one, am just glad | -我的人才不是… -依我说 我很开心 |
[15:14] | – This day is finally here. – Agreed. | -这一天终于到来了 -没错 |
[15:17] | Look, this renewable energy source | 这再生能源 |
[15:18] | you’ve been talking about for so long, | 你已经说过很长时间了 |
[15:20] | I think maybe now it’s time for a few more specifics. | 也是时候告诉我们具体的细节了 |
[15:23] | We’ve all sacrificed a great deal to get here. | 我们都为此牺牲了不少 |
[15:25] | Some details would be nice. | 跟我们说说细节会让我们好过点 |
[15:27] | Please, huh? | 得了吧 |
[15:29] | Let’s not get distracted from this joyous occasion. | 现在我们有要事 别想些有的没的 |
[15:33] | Everything we’ve worked for has finally come to fruition. | 我们为了这东西费劲了心思 终于要实现了 |
[15:35] | He never really answers a question. You ever notice that? | 你们有没有发现他从来没正面回答过我们什么 |
[15:45] | You ready? | 大伙准备好了吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[16:23] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你这是在逗我吗 |
[16:24] | Hurry up, man, get in the car. | 赶紧的啊老兄 快上车 |
[16:28] | So, what’s going on? | 所以现在是怎么回事 |
[16:30] | I’m paying you to be my eyes and ears in there. | 我可是付了钱让你帮我盯着的 |
[16:32] | What, you get a splinter or some shit? | 你现在打算反水还是怎么着 |
[16:33] | Got fired. We all did. | 我们都被炒鱿鱼了 |
[16:40] | Okay, almost 20 years I’ve been waiting to see | 好吧 我等了将近二十年就想看看 |
[16:41] | what the hell old G’s gonna do with this shit. | 杰到底要在这地方搞出什么花样来 |
[16:45] | I guess it’s finally on. | 终于来了 |
[16:49] | Gert! | 格特 |
[16:51] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[16:54] | – Oh, my God, are you alone? – How’s your new house? | -我的天 你自己一个人吗 -你新家怎样 |
[16:55] | – How did you get here? – You missed some real shit last night. | -你怎么来的 -你昨晚错过了一场大戏啊 |
[16:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[16:58] | Graciela’s probably already calling around looking for me. | 估计格拉西亚拉已经在到处打电话找我了 |
[17:01] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我时间无多 |
[17:02] | Which is why you decided to do a show-and-tell on retrotech. | 所以你才决定带着录像带出现啊 |
[17:04] | It’s from my parents, and I need you to help me. | 这是我爸妈录的 我需要你帮忙 |
[17:06] | Okay, well, uh, when I was in AV club, | 好吧 我那时在视听器材俱乐部 |
[17:08] | we had an old VHS machine | 我们有一台老式录像播放机 |
[17:09] | that we used to stash in the closet of the library. | 放在了图书馆的储藏室 |
[17:11] | Maybe it’s still there. | 可能还在那里放着 |
[17:15] | What? It used to be a cool club. | 干吗 以前可是个厉害的俱乐部 |
[17:16] | – No, yeah. – Definitely. | -才不 -绝对厉害 |
[17:17] | It’s literally the club they use in every teen movie | 每部青少年电影都用这俱乐部来展现 |
[17:19] | to show how uncool someone is. | 一个人有多闷骚 |
[17:21] | Guys, come on, don’t take away his one thing. | 得了大伙们 别剥夺他那美好的回忆 |
[17:24] | You’re all assholes. | 你们这群混蛋 |
[17:33] | This was left specifically for me, | 这是特地留给我的 |
[17:35] | something important. | 很重要的东西 |
[17:40] | Hi, baby. | 你好呀 宝贝 |
[17:42] | – Molly, those are your… – Yeah. | -茉莉 这是你的… -没错 |
[17:44] | Molly, since before you were born, | 茉莉 在你出生之前 |
[17:46] | we’ve been part of an organization called PRIDE. | 我们就是傲慢组织的成员 |
[17:48] | PRIDE does a lot of good for the city, | 傲慢为这个城市做了很多贡献 |
[17:51] | but it’s not the group’s reason for being. | 但这并不是组织存在的目的 |
[17:53] | They’re planning on digging something up, | 他们在计划挖掘一些东西 |
[17:55] | something buried deep beneath the city. | 一些被深埋在这城市地下的东西 |
[17:58] | We were told that it was a renewable energy source, | 据说 他们想得到的是再生能源 |
[18:01] | that would do good for the planet. | 这些能源是对地球有好处的 |
[18:03] | But now we’re not so sure. | 但现在我们不那么确定是不是真的 |
[18:04] | Doesn’t sound like this story has a happy ending. | 看来结局不怎么好 |
[18:06] | And you’re surprised? | 你还觉得惊讶吗 |
[18:08] | And even if what’s down there is good… | 就算底下埋着的是好东西… |
[18:10] | There’s a blind fault you can’t see from the surface, | 可还有从表面看不出来的隐伏断层 |
[18:14] | and if we disturb it, it will cause a series of seismic events. | 如果我们破坏了它 会带来一系列的地震活动 |
[18:18] | Catastrophic earthquakes. | 灾难性的地震 |
[18:19] | Hydrocarbons causing explosions and massive fires. | 碳化物会带来爆炸和大火 |
[18:22] | Not to mention we found | 更别说我们发现了 |
[18:23] | some really weird stuff in these rock samples, | 在这些石头样本中有一些很奇怪的物质 |
[18:27] | and we don’t know if it’s caused by a virus or a fungus… | 我们不知道这是因为病毒还是霉菌而引起的 |
[18:30] | It doesn’t– it doesn’t matter. | 这…这并不重要 |
[18:32] | The point is, if you’re watching this, we failed to stop it. | 重要的是如果你在看 说明我们没能阻止它 |
[18:39] | Baby, we love you so, so much… | 宝贝 我们非常非常地爱你 |
[18:46] | and there’s so much more we wanna tell you. | 我们还有很多话想跟你说 |
[18:51] | But please know that we are right beside you… | 请记住 我们一直在你身边 |
[18:56] | always. | 永远 |
[18:58] | You are our greatest joy. | 你是我们最大的快乐 |
[19:02] | And we are so, so sorry. | 我们非常对不起你 |
[19:17] | This– this makes zero sense. | 这…这没道理啊 |
[19:18] | Maybe our parents don’t know what that dig will do. | 说不定我们父母并不知道这些后果 |
[19:20] | Come on, of course they do. | 得了吧 他们肯定知道 |
[19:21] | They just went from serial killers to genocidal maniacs. | 他们从连环杀人犯突然变成了种族灭绝的帮凶 |
[19:25] | I was hoping my parents weren’t a part of this, | 真希望我的父母跟他们不是一伙的 |
[19:27] | but I guess they’re as bad as the rest. | 但我估计他们跟那群人差不多 |
[19:29] | No, your parents thought that they were doing something good, | 不 你的父母觉得他们在做好事 |
[19:32] | and when they realized they weren’t, they tried to warn you. | 当他们意识到大事不妙时 他们尽力去提醒你 |
[19:35] | Maybe they tried to warn the others. | 可能他们也提醒了其他人 |
[19:36] | Maybe that’s why… they died. | 才导致死亡这样的结局 |
[19:42] | Forget turning our parents in. We have to stop them. | 别想着告发了 我们要阻止他们 |
[19:45] | Stop them from what? | 阻止什么 |
[19:46] | What are they even doing, digging a hole? | 他们在干吗 挖洞吗 |
[19:51] | The school. | 那所学校 |
[19:53] | They’re using its construction as a cover. | 他们用施工来做幌子 |
[19:55] | The PRIDE meetings, the gala? It’s all been a front. | 傲慢的会议 庆典 都是门面功夫 |
[19:58] | Basically our whole lives, | 基本上我们这一生 |
[20:00] | they’ve been planning on how to end the world. | 他们一直在策划如何终结世界 |
[20:01] | Getting rid of anyone who stood in their way. | 铲除一切阻碍他们的人 |
[20:03] | Which could include us next. | 说不定下一个就是我们 |
[20:06] | Anyone interested in doing a semester abroad? | 有谁对留学交换感兴趣的 |
[20:08] | Oh, so you’re cool with letting California | 所以你是打算让加州 |
[20:09] | just drop into the Pacific? | 沉海里一了百了吗 |
[20:11] | Exploding hydrogen! Mutant fungus! | 氢气爆炸 突变真菌 |
[20:13] | No, I… but… | 不是 我… 但是… |
[20:14] | Maybe we should just slow down and ask for some help. | 可能我们应该缓一缓 寻求帮助 |
[20:17] | Things are always changing. It has been ten years. | 计划赶不上变化 这都十年了 |
[20:19] | What if nothing’s changed? | 如果什么都没变过呢 |
[20:21] | Alex is right. We have to do something. | 艾利克斯说得对 我们要做点什么 |
[20:25] | Maybe we’re in way over our heads, | 可能我们自不量力 |
[20:27] | but I think our parents are, too. | 但我想我们父母也是如此 |
[20:32] | Mine definitely are. | 我家那两位肯定是 |
[20:33] | As much as it pains me to say it, | 虽然我不想承认 |
[20:36] | Chase is also right. | 但查斯说得对 |
[20:38] | We have to stop this. No one else will. | 我们必须阻止他们 没有其他人会这么做了 |
[20:41] | I guess that means we’re not going to the dance. | 那意思就是我们不去舞会咯 |
[20:43] | Probably would’ve had a better chance at a refund | 如果我没有骂埃菲尔臭婊子的话 |
[20:45] | if I hadn’t called Eiffel a hateful bitch. | 说不定还能让她退钱 |
[20:47] | Oh, no, the dance is still on. It’s the perfect cover. | 不 要去舞会 这是最好的掩饰了 |
[20:49] | Then I regret nothing. | 那就没什么可遗憾的了 |
[20:51] | Let’s meet there tonight. | 今晚舞会见 |
[20:52] | Drive separately, | 各自开车 |
[20:53] | dress nice, lie to your parents. Good? | 穿得正式点 跟父母撒个谎 清楚了吗 |
[20:57] | – Yeah. – Good. | -嗯 -清楚了 |
[21:05] | – Frank. – Jonah. | -弗兰克 -约拿 |
[21:07] | Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. | 感谢你愿意见我 |
[21:09] | Of course. What is it you’d like to discuss? | 当然 你想找我商量什么吗 |
[21:11] | Taking a more active role in the church, | 想在教会里担任更活跃的角色 |
[21:12] | perhaps teaching a few lessons? | 上上课什么的吗 |
[21:14] | Jonah, they say that knowledge is power, | 约拿 人们都说知识就是力量 |
[21:17] | and if that’s the case, I’m feeling very powerful… | 如果是这样的话 我觉得我力量无穷 |
[21:24] | because of the knowledge… that I have. | 因为我所拥有的知识储备 |
[21:30] | I’m just connecting dots for you. | 我在为你把事情联系起来 |
[21:32] | Thank you, Frank, I’m managing to follow along. | 谢谢 弗兰克 我会安排的 |
[21:35] | So, tell me, what is it you know? | 那跟我说说 你知道些什么 |
[21:48] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在做什么 |
[21:50] | There’s no need to involve the housekeeper in any of this. | 没必要让管家来做这些事 |
[21:52] | PRIDE doesn’t have a cleaner? | 傲慢集会没有清理者吗 |
[21:54] | I thought every group of shadeball criminals had one. | 我以为每个形迹可疑的罪犯团伙都有 |
[21:56] | I think my membership’s been revoked | 我想在你父亲振作起来之前 |
[21:58] | until your father’s back on his feet. | 我的会员资格应该是被取消了 |
[22:00] | Turns out they didn’t appreciate me for me. | 原来他们欣赏的不是我 |
[22:02] | And they seem like such nice people otherwise. | 不然他们人还是挺好的 |
[22:07] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[22:09] | Mom, if you want me to stay and help, I will. | 妈 如果你想我留下来帮忙 我会的 |
[22:11] | No, it’s good for you to | 不 你出去转转 |
[22:13] | go out and do some normal teenager stuff. | 参加普通青少年的活动是很好的 |
[22:16] | You wanna take a car? | 你要开车去吗 |
[22:17] | Take any one you want ’cause your dad’s not here to say no. | 随便开一辆 因为你爸不在这阻止你 |
[22:19] | You could take the Leapfrog. | 你可以开新跳蛙 |
[22:20] | I’m gonna take a Lyft, | 我打车就好了 |
[22:21] | but I just wanted to say… | 但我只是想说 |
[22:26] | goodbye. | 再见 |
[22:28] | You didn’t even tell me who you’re taking as your date. | 你都没告诉我你要选谁做你的舞伴 |
[22:30] | Eiffel or Karolina? | 埃菲尔还是卡罗琳娜 |
[22:32] | I know you guys have been spending a lot of time together. | 我知道你们经常待在一起 |
[22:34] | And the more time I spend with her, | 越和她多待一起 |
[22:36] | the less I think she wants to spend with me. | 我越觉得她不想和我待在一起 |
[22:38] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[22:39] | No, doesn’t matter. | 不 没事 |
[22:40] | Dates are so heteronormative. | 舞伴太受制于人了 |
[22:42] | Really, since when? | 真的吗 从什么时候开始的 |
[22:44] | That’s what Gert says. | 格特是这么说的 |
[22:46] | Most of the time, | 很多时候 |
[22:47] | I don’t even know what the hell she’s talking about. | 我都不知道她到底在说什么 |
[22:49] | Apparently there are a lot of ways to offend someone, | 显然要得罪人有很多种方式 |
[22:51] | but once in a while, she does make a good point. | 但有时 她的确说得有道理 |
[22:57] | Well, you go have fun. | 你好好去玩吧 |
[22:58] | Hey. Bye. | 拜 |
[23:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:26] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[23:29] | “He found out. Leave the house now.” | 他发现了 赶紧离开那间房子 |
[23:31] | 新短信 未知号码 他发现了 赶紧离开那间房子 | |
[23:33] | So, at least two other people knew that Amy was in danger. | 所以至少另外两人知道艾米有危险 |
[23:36] | – Whoever warned her– – And whoever killed her. | -那个警告她的人 -那个杀她的人 |
[23:38] | God, and all this time we blamed ourselves. | 天呐 我们一直以来都在责怪自己 |
[23:40] | And it was never suicide. Someone did this. | 这根本就不是自杀 是有人这么做的 |
[23:47] | The message says “He,” so at least we know it wasn’t your mom. | 短信上说的是他 至少我们知道不是你妈妈 |
[23:51] | …if that’s what you were thinking, not that I was. | 如果你是这么想的 我不是这么想的 |
[23:54] | What about your dad? | 那你爸呢 |
[23:57] | Kincaid? He knew Amy was hacking Wizard. | 金凯德 他知道艾米黑入巫师的服务器 |
[24:00] | If he’s not the one who found out, maybe he sent the text. | 如果发现的人不是他 也许发短信的人是他 |
[24:02] | No, she has him in her contacts. | 不 她的通讯录里有他的联系方式 |
[24:04] | This is from an unknown number. | 这是未知号码发来的 |
[24:06] | Do you think that maybe Amy reached out to someone in PRIDE, | 你觉得会不会是艾米联系了傲慢里的人 |
[24:10] | like one of the parents? | 比如其中一个家长 |
[24:12] | You guys are gonna be late! | 你们要迟到了 |
[24:14] | Your mom and I wanna take a couple pictures before you go! | 我和你妈妈想在你们走之前拍几张照 |
[24:17] | Yeah, pictures would be great. | 拍照太好了 |
[24:18] | You do look really, really nice. | 你真的很漂亮 |
[24:26] | Aw, you think I look nice? | 你觉得我漂亮吗 |
[24:28] | I think you look great. | 我觉得你漂亮极了 |
[24:31] | Too bad I don’t give a shit anymore. | 可惜我已经不在乎了 |
[24:32] | This is just our cover. | 这只是我们的幌子而已 |
[24:34] | Nico, you know how sorry I am. | 妮可 你知道我有多后悔 |
[24:35] | And yet not nearly as sorry as I am. | 然而却不及我后悔 |
[24:42] | This doesn’t change anything. | 这改变不了什么 |
[24:51] | Hi, Graciela, it’s Dale and Stacey! | 格拉西亚拉 是戴尔和史黛茜 |
[24:53] | We knew Molly would be home from school by now, | 我们知道茉莉现在应该从学校回到家了 |
[24:55] | and we are just missing her. | 我们只是想她了 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry, but Molly’s not here. | 对不起 但是茉莉不在 |
[24:58] | Is she out with a friend? | 她和朋友出去了吗 |
[25:02] | Because she’s already so popular? | 因为她已经很受人欢迎吗 |
[25:03] | Don’t be ridiculous, she’s at dance practice, | 别犯傻了 她在排舞 |
[25:05] | because she’s already the star of the squad, right? | 因为她已经是小队之星了对吧 |
[25:07] | She’s not here because she left. | 她不在这是因为她走了 |
[25:11] | Okay, uh, when? | 好吧 什么时候 |
[25:13] | – She was gone this morning. – And you didn’t call us? | -她今早就走了 -但是你没打给我们吗 |
[25:15] | We trusted you with her. | 我们相信你 把她托付给你 |
[25:17] | Yes, but I don’t trust you. | 是的 但我不相信你们 |
[25:19] | That’s absurd and offensive. | 真是荒唐无礼 |
[25:21] | Gene and Alice obviously didn’t trust you, either, | 显然吉恩和艾丽斯也不相信你们 |
[25:24] | or they would’ve left the key with you. | 不然他们就会把钥匙留给你们了 |
[25:25] | – What key? – I don’t know. | -什么钥匙 -我不知道 |
[25:27] | Look, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[25:28] | but leave that poor girl alone. | 别再烦那个可怜的姑娘 |
[25:30] | She’s been through enough. | 她已经经历得够多的了 |
[25:36] | Well, remind me never to leave | 提醒我绝对不要把我们其他的孩子 |
[25:38] | any of our other children in her care. | 交给她来照顾 |
[25:40] | Gene and Alice didn’t trust us? | 吉恩和艾丽斯不相信我们吗 |
[25:42] | They loved us. | 他们爱我们 |
[25:44] | They left us the ranch because they wanted us | 他们把农场留给了我们 因为他们想我们 |
[25:45] | to have someplace to escape to. | 有地方可以避难 |
[25:47] | But they also knew that we might become compromised, | 但是他们也知道我们也许会被人发现 |
[25:49] | which we were. | 也的确是 |
[25:52] | So I think it was actually smart of them | 所以我觉得他们把东西留给格拉西亚拉 |
[25:54] | to leave something with Graciela, | 其实很明智 |
[25:56] | something only for Molly. | 一样只留给茉莉的东西 |
[25:58] | Smart? It means they knew we’d fail. | 明智吗 这说明他们早知道我们会失败 |
[26:01] | But it also means they knew what we were up against, | 但也说明他们知道我们要面对的是什么 |
[26:03] | because they were up against it too, and they also failed. | 因为他们也面对过 也失败了 |
[26:06] | The lab was destroyed in the fire. | 大火烧毁了实验室 |
[26:10] | Did anything survive? | 有什么幸免遇难吗 |
[26:14] | Unknown caller. | 未知的人打来 |
[26:15] | – Answer it! It could be Molly! – Hello. | -快接 有可能是茉莉 -喂 |
[26:17] | I do hope I’m not interrupting. | 真心希望我没打扰你们 |
[26:20] | I’d like a group meeting, my place. Now. | 我想现在在我家召集小组会议 |
[26:51] | How was Molly’s Day Off, | 茉莉的休息日过得如何 |
[26:52] | steal a sports car or lead a parade? | 偷了辆跑车 还是带头游行 |
[26:55] | Pretty much. I rode the trolley at the Grove, | 差不多吧 我把购物车兜去了格鲁夫家 |
[26:58] | checked out the Tar Pits, | 去了拉布雷亚沥青坑 |
[26:59] | grabbed a slice of razzleberry pie at Marie Callendar’s. | 在玛丽·卡琳德餐馆吃一块树莓黑莓派 |
[27:02] | Thanks for hooking me up. | 谢谢你帮忙联系 |
[27:04] | You brought her?! | 你带它来了吗 |
[27:06] | Figured we’d need some backup | 我想如果我们今晚要拯救世界 |
[27:07] | if we’re gonna save the world tonight. | 我们会需要支援的 |
[27:09] | I missed you, girl! Hi! | 我想你了 小可爱 |
[27:12] | Are we the first ones here? | 我们是最先到的吗 |
[27:14] | Chase was in a while ago. | 查斯到了一会 |
[27:15] | He went inside, and he left me with this. | 他在里面 把这些留给了我 |
[27:18] | Maybe I’ll give the Fistigons a try. | 也许我会试试粉碎拳套 |
[27:19] | – Do not touch anything. – Even the x-ray goggles? | -什么也别碰 -X射线护目镜也不能碰吗 |
[27:21] | Especially those. | 尤其是那眼镜 |
[27:27] | Looks like the Lyft armada has arrived. | 看来打车舰队已经到了 |
[27:34] | I think I’m gonna look for Chase. | 我想我要去找查斯 |
[27:36] | You sure look pretty for a mission. | 为了任务 你还打扮得挺漂亮的 |
[27:39] | I had to keep the cover story. | 我必须得掩人耳目 |
[27:40] | I’ve never seen that necklace or that dress. | 我从来没见过这条项链或是这条裙子 |
[27:42] | – Is it for him? – No! | -是为了他吗 -不是 |
[27:44] | Go get him. Live your truth. | 去找他吧 做真实的自己 |
[27:46] | Aw, stop, just stop, please. | 别瞎说 拜托 |
[27:53] | Hi, girl. | 小可爱 |
[27:58] | Go back. | 藏回去 |
[28:38] | Can you believe we were ever a part of this? | 你能相信我们曾经也是其中的一份子吗 |
[28:40] | I never really was. | 我从来就不是 |
[28:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:44] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[28:48] | No matter where you go, | 无论去哪 |
[28:51] | or what you do, people see you. | 无论做什么 你都很突出 |
[28:55] | When someone like me walks through a door, | 像我这样的人进门时 |
[28:56] | no one really turns my way. | 根本没人会看我一眼 |
[29:00] | Unless I just barfed orange juice onto my shoes. | 除非我不小心把橙汁喷到我的鞋子上 |
[29:02] | – I remember that. – That was one day. | -我还记得 -那只是其中一天 |
[29:07] | There were a hundred when you didn’t realize | 还有一百多天你没意识到 |
[29:09] | I was standing right next to you. | 我都站在你的身边 |
[29:12] | What do you care? | 你在乎什么 |
[29:13] | You thought I was an idiot. | 你觉得我是个笨蛋 |
[29:17] | I never thought that. | 我从来没这么想 |
[29:20] | I may have said that often and loudly, | 我可能经常大声说你 |
[29:23] | but it was a defense mechanism… | 因为这其实是一种自我防御 |
[29:27] | ’cause I felt ignored. | 因为我感觉被无视了 |
[29:36] | Looks like my invisibility’s contagious… | 看来我的隐形能力还会传染 |
[29:40] | and that Brandon stole your life. | 那个布兰登偷走了你的人生 |
[29:42] | He can have it. | 留着吧 |
[29:44] | That life was bullshit. | 那人生糟透了 |
[29:48] | As messed up as things are right now, | 尽管现在这么乱 |
[29:51] | at least we know the truth, | 至少我们知道真相 |
[29:52] | who our friends are, | 知道我们真正的朋友 |
[29:54] | who our parents are. | 我们父母真正的面目 |
[29:56] | It might suck, but it’s real. | 虽然也许很糟糕 但毕竟很真实 |
[30:02] | I think the boy just became a man. | 男孩子终于长大成人了 |
[30:05] | About time, I guess, | 我想也是时候了 |
[30:06] | since tonight may be our last night on earth. | 鉴于今晚是我们在地球上的最后一晚 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:12] | Well, if that’s how it is, I’d like one last dance. | 这样的话 我想最后跳一支舞 |
[30:45] | I always saw you. | 我一直能看到你 |
[30:49] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[31:32] | What is taking them so long? | 他们为什么这么久还不出来 |
[31:34] | – I’m gonna go look. – Want some company? | -我要去看看 -要人陪吗 |
[31:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:38] | Karolina, you wanna come? | 卡罗琳娜 你要一起来吗 |
[31:45] | – Someone’s in the dog house. – Yep, I got it. | -有人被冷落咯 -我没事 |
[31:48] | I got it. | 我没事 |
[31:53] | No one down here. | 这里没人 |
[31:55] | We must’ve missed them. | 我们肯定是错过他们了 |
[31:56] | – Let’s head back? – Wait, uh– | -我们回去吧 -等等 |
[31:59] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[32:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:27] | I’ve just wanted to do that for a really long time, | 我很久以前就想这么做了 |
[32:30] | and after tonight, | 今晚之后 |
[32:32] | I didn’t know if I’d get the chance. | 我不知道我还会不会有机会 |
[32:43] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[32:55] | I’m not sure I understand | 我不明白 |
[32:56] | the urgency of bringing us together like this. | 什么事紧急到要这样把我们聚到一起 |
[33:00] | In 1967, in New York City, after weeks of unrest | 1967年 纽约 经历了好几周 |
[33:03] | and rioting caused by young people, | 年轻人引发的暴动后 |
[33:05] | the news began to run a phrase | 每天的新闻播报前 |
[33:07] | at the beginning of every broadcast. | 都加上了一段话 |
[33:11] | “It’s 10:00 p.m. Do you know where your children are?” | “现在是晚上十点 你知道你的孩子在哪里吗” |
[33:16] | – If this is another threat, we– – It’s not a threat. | -如果这又是威胁 我们… -这不是威胁 |
[33:18] | It’s a legitimate question. | 这是个合理的问题 |
[33:20] | They’re at a school dance. | 他们在学校的舞会 |
[33:21] | Yeah, Gert said they went as a group. | 是的 格特说他们一起去的 |
[33:23] | – And you believe them. – Why wouldn’t we? | -你们相信他们 -为什么不信 |
[33:24] | Because they’re liars. | 因为他们是骗子 |
[33:26] | They’ve been lying to you for weeks. | 他们这几周一直在骗你们 |
[33:28] | Molly. | 茉莉 |
[33:31] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[33:32] | They all know. | 他们都知道了 |
[33:34] | On the night of the failed sacrifice, | 献祭失败的那一天 |
[33:36] | your children witnessed everything. | 你们的孩子看到了一切 |
[33:38] | They attempted to go to the police | 他们想去找警察 |
[33:39] | and discovered the involvement of the good Detective Flores, | 然后发现好警探弗洛雷斯也与这件事有关 |
[33:42] | so at the gala, they hacked the Wizard server. | 所以在晚会上 他们黑入了巫师服务器 |
[33:47] | – Oh, my God. – They’ve been conspiring against you for weeks, | -天啊 -他们已经密谋对付你们好几个星期了 |
[33:50] | and certain members of our group– | 我们中的一些人 |
[33:52] | Yorkses and Wilders, I’m talking to you– | 约克夫妇和威尔德夫妇 我说的是你们 |
[33:54] | decided to protect Molly by sending her away. | 决定通过将茉莉送走而保护她 |
[33:57] | – Why didn’t you say something? – Oh, why do you think? | -你们为什么不说出来 -你以为呢 |
[33:59] | – To keep this asshole from hurting her. – Okay. | -为了不让这个混蛋追杀她 -好吧 |
[34:02] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:03] | Because one of you did the right thing and came to me. | 因为你们其中一个人做了正确的事 来找了我 |
[34:08] | Don’t look at me. | 别看着我 |
[34:09] | I’m not saying I wouldn’t, but I didn’t. | 虽然我可能会 但不是我 |
[34:12] | I didn’t know. | 我根本不知道 |
[34:14] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[34:18] | When Victor was dying on the floor… | 维克多躺在那里奄奄一息的时候 |
[34:23] | I was not your first call. | 你第一反应不是打给我 |
[34:26] | When you found out about Molly, you did not alert me. | 你发现茉莉的事后 你也没有告诉我 |
[34:31] | When I handed you the serum that cured Victor’s brain tumor, | 我把治愈维克多脑肿瘤的血清交给你们的时候 |
[34:34] | it was not returned to me. | 你们也没有还给我 |
[34:35] | I suspect it’s undergoing a battery of secret tests | 我怀疑在我们说话这会儿你们的实验室 |
[34:38] | in your lab as we speak. | 正在对其进行一系列秘密检测 |
[34:40] | – No… – Yes. | -没有… -没错 |
[34:48] | There are many difficult decisions ahead of us. | 我们会遇到很多艰难的抉择 |
[34:51] | If you question my leadership in any way, | 如果你们对我的领导有任何存疑 |
[34:53] | the consequences shall be severe. | 后果将会很严重 |
[34:56] | So, let me ask you again. | 我再问你们一遍 |
[35:00] | Where are your children? | 你们的孩子在哪里 |
[35:16] | He took the gloves. | 他把手套拿走了 |
[35:25] | The drawer with the gun is still locked. | 装枪的抽屉还上着锁 |
[35:27] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:28] | But he took a keycard from my desk, | 但他拿走了我桌子上的钥匙卡 |
[35:30] | the one for the PRIDE construction site. | 傲慢建筑工地的那张 |
[35:40] | It’s the third time already. Everything okay? | 第三次了 没事吧 |
[35:42] | The baby’s sitting right on my bladder, | 宝宝坐在我的膀胱上了 |
[35:44] | so no, everything’s not okay. | 不 当然有事 |
[35:46] | Why we gotta come here all the time? | 为什么我们老来这里吃 |
[35:48] | We need to think about eating healthy. | 我们得考虑健康饮食了 |
[35:50] | You can eat wherever you want. Nobody asked you. | 你想去哪里吃都行 没人逼你来 |
[35:53] | Well, it seems like if I want to see you, | 我好像如果想找你的话 |
[35:54] | I gotta look for a Wilder construction sign. | 只要找威尔德建筑工地标志就行了 |
[35:57] | You got a real problem. | 你真的太执迷了 |
[35:58] | Why can’t you just let go of all that shit? | 你就不能放下这一切吗 |
[36:00] | Because something’s goin’ on here, somethin’ big. | 因为这里肯定有什么事 什么大事 |
[36:03] | You gonna get yourself killed. | 你会搭上自己的命的 |
[36:05] | You almost did already. | 几乎已经差不多了 |
[36:06] | And now Andre disappeared, your whole crew busted up? | 现在安德鲁消失了 你的人全走了 |
[36:10] | I’m not raising this kid alone. | 我才不要一个人养大这个孩子 |
[36:11] | Listen, I saw some shit, Tamar. | 我看到了一些东西 塔玛 |
[36:14] | A girl that glows. | 有个会发光的女孩 |
[36:16] | A little one that can lift an SUV. | 还有一个能抬起车子的小女孩 |
[36:18] | This stick that… I really don’t even know what it did. | 有根棍子…我都不知道那有什么能耐 |
[36:21] | And a glove that makes… lightning. | 还有一双会劈闪电的…手套 |
[36:27] | You said you were off the drugs, D. | 你说了你早就不吸了 D |
[36:31] | This better not be a crack baby. | 宝宝最好可别染上毒 |
[36:33] | Geoffrey Wilder was always one step ahead of everybody. | 杰弗里·威尔德永远领先别人一步 |
[36:36] | Always. | 永远 |
[36:38] | Now he’s into something new. | 现在他有新的花样 |
[36:40] | I want to find out what it is… | 我想查出到底是什么 |
[36:43] | and then I wanna take it from him. | 然后我想从他手里夺走 |
[36:46] | So, I guess you’re sleeping in your car again tonight? | 那估计今晚你又要在你的车里过夜了 |
[36:50] | I won’t be sleeping. | 我不会睡的 |
[36:52] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 回头见了 |
[36:55] | I’m going to Steak ‘n’ Shake. | 我要去奶昔牛排馆了 |
[37:13] | All right, everyone double-check that your phone’s off | 所有人都确认一下手机已经关机 |
[37:15] | so our parents can’t find us using WizKidTracker. | 这样我们的父母就不会用巫师儿童定位找到我们了 |
[37:17] | The invention of which we can add | 这可以加到我妈妈 |
[37:18] | to the long list of evil things my mom has done. | 所做过的恶事名录中 |
[37:21] | We’re a long way from Brentwood. | 我们离布伦特伍德很远了 |
[37:22] | Hey, it’s okay, we got this. | 没事的 我们可以的 |
[37:24] | – Chase, Fistigons? – Got ’em. | -查斯 粉碎拳套 -带来了 |
[37:26] | – Staff? – Done. | -魔杖 -带来了 |
[37:28] | – How do you feel? – Ready. | -感觉怎么样 -准备完毕 |
[37:30] | – Molly? – I’m so good. | -茉莉 -我感觉好极了 |
[37:31] | – What about my secret weapon? – Um, she stays in the car. | -我的秘密武器呢 -她待在车里吧 |
[37:34] | – For now. – Crack the windows, though. | -暂时 -不过把窗户打开吧 |
[37:36] | This is LA. If anybody sees an animal in the car, | 这里是洛杉矶 如果有人看到车里有动物 |
[37:38] | they’ll call the cops, even if it is a dinosaur. | 他们会叫警察的 就算这是个恐龙 |
[37:41] | And what are you bringing to the party, Alex? | 你带来了什么 艾利克斯 |
[37:43] | Access. Stolen from my dad. | 权限 从我爸爸那儿偷来的 |
[37:46] | Now, once we get in there, we destroy as much as we can | 我们进去以后 尽快毁掉 |
[37:50] | as fast as we can, then we get out. | 所有能毁掉的 然后就走 |
[37:51] | All right, I’m sure that there’s plenty of security. | 肯定有很多安保措施 |
[37:54] | Gonna need some help with that. | 我们肯定需要一些帮助 |
[37:56] | Best case scenario, | 最好的情况是 |
[37:57] | we don’t get caught, we don’t have to fight. | 我们没有被抓 我们不用起冲突 |
[37:58] | When was the last time | 我们上一次 |
[37:59] | any of us experienced a best case scenario? | 体验到最好的情况是什么时候 |
[38:03] | Look, I know that it’s been a shitty couple of weeks. | 我知道这几周很难熬 |
[38:06] | – Understatement. – But we’re friends again, | -太轻描淡写了 -但我们又是朋友了 |
[38:10] | and I didn’t think we ever would be. | 我本来以为不会再有这么一天了 |
[38:13] | I wouldn’t wanna save the world with any other crew. | 我只想和你们一起拯救世界 |
[38:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:23] | Hey, excuse me! Stop right there! | 不好意思 站住 |
[38:26] | Um, hi, I’m Alex. I think you, uh, know my dad, Geoffrey Wilder. | 我是艾利克斯 你应该认识我爸爸杰弗里·威尔德 |
[38:29] | This, uh, is his site. | 这是他的工地 |
[38:31] | Wilder Construction’s not in charge anymore. | 这里已经不归威尔德建筑公司管了 |
[38:34] | This site’s being run by the Church of Gibborim now. | 这个工地现在归吉博力姆教堂管 |
[38:36] | Oh, maybe you should call my dad and have him authorize it. | 那也许你该打电话给我爸爸让他批准 |
[38:42] | We have a school photography project. | 我们学校有个摄影项目 |
[38:44] | He said it would be okay. | 他说了没事 |
[38:45] | Now this just got interesting. | 这下有意思了 |
[38:47] | Karolina, uh, Miss Dean. | 卡罗琳娜 迪恩小姐 |
[38:48] | This is a nice surprise. | 真是意外 |
[38:50] | – What’s your name? – Carl. | -你叫什么 -卡尔 |
[38:51] | Ah, well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Carl, | 很高兴认识你 卡尔 |
[38:54] | but if you could just hurry, | 但是请你快点 |
[38:55] | – We have a lot of work to do. – Yeah. | -我们有很多事要做 -是的 |
[38:58] | Waited to the last minute, huh? | 总是堆到最后 是吧 |
[38:59] | I was like that. | 我以前也这样 |
[39:01] | Do you need his number? | 你需要他的号码吗 |
[39:03] | No, I have it. | 不 我有 |
[39:10] | – This is Frank. – Hate to bother you, Mr. Dean, | -我是弗兰克 -抱歉打扰了 迪恩先生 |
[39:12] | but this is Carl down at the construction site. | 我是建筑工地的卡尔 |
[39:15] | Your daughter is here, | 你女儿在这里 |
[39:16] | and she said something about a school project? | 她说学校有个什么项目 |
[39:19] | Wants to get into the site. | 想要进到工地里面 |
[39:20] | I’m sure it’s okay, | 我相信没事 |
[39:21] | but, uh, I just felt like I should check. | 但我觉得我应该来确认一下 |
[39:24] | She has a bunch of friends with her. | 她和一群朋友们一起 |
[39:26] | I really appreciate you calling, Carl. | 谢谢你的来电 卡尔 |
[39:28] | I should’ve let you know in advance, | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[39:29] | but the day just… got away from me a little bit. | 但是今天…有点太忙了 |
[39:32] | Please just let her and her friends on the site | 让她和她朋友随意去往 |
[39:34] | and facilitate whatever they need. | 工地内任何地方 |
[39:36] | – Happy to do it. – Thanks, Carl. You’re the best. | -乐意效劳 -谢了 卡尔 你最好了 |
[39:42] | I think the church is going to thrive | 教堂在你的领导下 |
[39:44] | under your leadership, Frank. | 一定能蓬勃兴旺 弗兰克 |
[39:54] | You’re good. Let’s go. | 没问题了 走吧 |
[40:12] | This is gonna be tougher than I thought. | 这绝对会比我想象中的要难 |
[40:16] | One step at a time. | 慢慢来 |
[40:18] | Let’s find a way to shut this down for good. | 我们想办法永远停止这一切 |
[40:20] | My dad created this thing. Maybe I can find the controls. | 这是我爸爸创造的 也许我能找到控制器 |
[40:23] | Molly, Karolina, let’s see if we can move one of these trucks. | 茉莉 卡罗琳娜 试试能不能移动这些车 |
[40:26] | – To where? – There! | -移到哪里 -这里 |
[40:29] | I’ll keep watch, shield you guys if something goes wrong. | 我来盯着 保护好你们 以防万一 |
[40:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:37] | Over here! | 这边 |
[40:46] | What is this, an on-off switch? | 这是什么 开关吗 |
[40:47] | ‘Cause that’s about all you could manage. | 因为你应该只有那点能耐 |
[40:50] | Are you mad at me about what happened between us? | 你在因为我们俩之间的事而冲我生气吗 |
[40:54] | What, that we had sex in the middle of the Tennenbaum wedding | 什么 你是说在特南鲍姆婚礼礼堂做爱 |
[40:56] | and didn’t even stop to talk about it or define the relationship? | 然后甚至没停下来好好聊聊或者明确我们的关系 |
[41:00] | That was an hour ago, | 那是一小时之前 |
[41:01] | and now we’re trying to prevent California | 现在我们在努力阻止加州 |
[41:03] | from dropping into the ocean! | 沉入大海 |
[41:06] | I’m not saying what happened wasn’t also important– | 我不是说我们之间的事不重要 |
[41:08] | It wasn’t. It– if it was just a one-time thing. | 不重要 如果…以后都不会再发生这种事 |
[41:13] | It was? | 是吗 |
[41:16] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:18] | It was hormones. We’re teenagers, | 都是荷尔蒙作祟 我们是青少年 |
[41:20] | driven by biological imperative to propagate the species. | 受到繁衍后代的原始冲动驱使 |
[41:24] | Okay, well, I’m not sure what you just said, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:26] | but, come on, let’s just focus on the mission. | 但是我们赶紧先完成任务 |
[41:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:36] | Come on, Molly! | 加油 茉莉 |
[41:37] | Aw, this thing isn’t recognizing me. | 这玩意无法识别我 |
[41:39] | It must only be for authorized users. | 肯定只有授权的人才能用 |
[41:41] | But this drill is a dangerous piece of equipment. | 但是这个钻头是个危险装置 |
[41:43] | There’s gotta be some sort of emergency system | 肯定有什么能切断电源的 |
[41:44] | that cuts the power. | 应急系统 |
[41:47] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[41:48] | You mean something like that? Should I press it? | 你是说这种东西吗 我能按吗 |
[41:52] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[41:55] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[42:08] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[42:10] | Come on! | 加油 |
[42:11] | – Come on! Molly! – Oh, jeez. | -加油 茉莉 -上帝啊 |
[42:16] | Molly, you can do it! | 茉莉 你可以的 |
[42:18] | Molly, come on, you got this! | 茉莉 加油 你可以的 |
[42:24] | Come on, Molly, here we go! | 加油 茉莉 快到了 |
[42:28] | Come on, keep pushing! | 加油 继续推 |
[42:38] | Wow, that is one deep-ass hole. | 这个洞可真深 |
[42:40] | Where are the guards? | 保安都去哪里了 |
[42:48] | Fill the hole! | 填满这个洞 |
[43:14] | Stuck around for more lessons, | 再向我多讨教几次 |
[43:15] | I would’ve shown you how to do that. | 我可能会教你该怎么做 |
[43:16] | – It’s time to come home, son. – I’m not going anywhere with you! | -该回家了 儿子 -我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[43:18] | – Alex, please. – We know you have a lot of questions. | -艾利克斯 -我们知道你们有很多问题 |
[43:21] | You mean like how could you murder 15 kids? | 你是说譬如你们怎么能杀害那么多十五岁的孩子 |
[43:23] | We promise you everything we’ve done, we’ve done for you. | 我们保证我们所做的一切都是为了你们 |
[43:26] | How can you even say that! | 你们怎么还能说出这种话 |
[43:27] | – Because it’s true. – We love you. | -因为这是事实 -我们爱你们 |
[43:29] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们还不明白 |
[43:31] | We’re not on the same side anymore. | 我们不是同一边的了 |
[43:32] | Sides? There aren’t any sides. | 边 根本没有什么边 |
[43:35] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[43:36] | We are a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[43:39] | And we’ll fight you if we have to! | 必要的话我们会与你们战斗 |
[43:49] | Holy… | 我的… |
[43:51] | …shit. | 天啊 |
[43:53] | Did you know about this? | 你知道她的这个能力吗 |
[43:56] | No. | 不 |
[44:06] | But it’s what I was afraid of. | 但这正是我一直害怕的 |