时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | This place is paid for by our parents? | 这地方是我们父母赞助的 |
[00:11] | We can’t eat that soup. | 我们不能吃这汤 |
[00:12] | Nico’s right. That’s Pride soup. | 妮可说得对 这是傲慢的汤 |
[00:17] | No, no, no! Hey, don’t! | 不不不 不要 |
[00:21] | You guys are into some seriously weird shit. | 你们都搞些什么怪玩意啊 |
[00:23] | How about a free ticket? | 给你张免费的票吧 |
[00:25] | I’ll even save you a dance. | 我还可以留支舞给你 |
[00:26] | We’ll take five tickets, you hateful bitch. | 我们要五张票 你个贱人婊子 |
[00:29] | Looks like Brandon stole your life. | 那个布兰登偷走了你的人生 |
[00:30] | He can have it. | 留着吧 |
[00:31] | Keep it off the radar of the cops, the media, | 并且不让警察 媒体 |
[00:34] | and, most importantly, Jonah. | 更重要的是 约拿发现 |
[00:36] | I want to hurt him as much as the rest of you do. | 我跟你们一样想伤害他 |
[00:38] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[00:39] | This serum… that Jonah used on Victor. | 血清 约拿给维克多注射 |
[00:43] | It’s based on his DNA. | 用来治疗他的脑瘤 |
[00:45] | Jonah may have just given us the very thing that we need… | 约拿可能给了我们能杀死他的 |
[00:48] | to kill him. | 东西 |
[00:49] | If I’m gonna heal myself, I need another box. | 但如果我想自愈 就需要另一个盒子 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna do one more thing for him. | 你要再为他做一件事 |
[00:53] | – Yeah? What’s that? – Same as you did for his father– | -什么事 -跟你当初为他父亲做的事一样 |
[00:57] | take the rap for his murder charge. | 为他抗下凶杀指控的罪名 |
[01:07] | Tell me the truth now– where were you?! | 告诉我实话 你去哪了 |
[01:09] | Aw, man! She wrecked a pimp’s car. | 天呐 你砸坏了一个皮条客的车 |
[01:11] | It was freakin’ awesome! | 简直太赞了 |
[01:13] | Damn. This sure beats staying in a hostel, huh? | 我去 这可比住旅馆强多了 |
[01:16] | I’m Topher. | 我是托弗 |
[01:22] | Not another step. | 别再靠近了 |
[01:24] | I got you people tilted, huh? Don’t worry, amigos. | 我让你们紧张了 别担心 朋友们 |
[01:28] | – I’m not gonna hurt you – ?Quién eres tú? Do I know you? | -我不会伤害你们的 -你是谁 我认识你吗 |
[01:31] | No, mu?eca. Not yet. ?Cómo te llamas? | 不 妹子 还不呢 你叫什么 |
[01:33] | Did you follow her home? | 你是跟着她回来的吗 |
[01:34] | ‘Cause I’ll kick your ass right now. | 看我不揍扁你 |
[01:36] | Not quite fast enough, lindo. | 你可不够快 帅哥 |
[01:37] | Let’s ask some questions first. | 先问几个问题吧 |
[01:39] | Ah, the leader, eh? | 你是领队咯 |
[01:40] | I’d shake your hand, but doesn’t look like we’re there yet. | 我倒是想跟你握手 但我们情谊似乎还不到位呢 |
[01:42] | – Who are you? – He’s an undercover cop. | -你是谁 -他是卧底警察 |
[01:44] | He’s gonna bust us and send us back to our parents | 你会抓走我们 送我们回父母那里 |
[01:46] | who’ll murder us, | 让他们杀了我们 |
[01:47] | or he’s just a cold-blooded killer | 或者他是个冷血杀手 |
[01:48] | and he’s gonna murder us right here, | 他会在这里杀了我们 |
[01:49] | or he’s a blackmailer and he’s gonna demand money, | 或者他是个勒索犯 会跟我们要钱 |
[01:51] | which we don’t have– we will end up murdered. | 而我们没有钱 我们还是要被杀 |
[01:53] | Everyone take a deep breath, OK? | 大家都深呼吸 好吗 |
[01:55] | If you saw a little girl pick up a car, | 如果你看到个小姑娘举起一辆车 |
[01:58] | you’d check it out, too. | 你也会想看看怎么回事的 |
[01:59] | Mu?eca is a hero, for real. | 这妹子是个真英雄 |
[02:04] | This guy on the street was messing with this lady, | 街上有个男人在对他女人动手 |
[02:05] | and I tried to talk him out of it… with my fists. | 我想劝他收手来着 用我的拳头 |
[02:09] | I had to protect her. | 我必须保护她 |
[02:10] | You didn’t think to mention this to anyone? | 你就没想跟谁说一声吗 |
[02:12] | I’m mentioning it now. | 我这不说了吗 |
[02:13] | When I heard them talk about the girl with the yellow eyes, | 当我听他们说起有黄眼睛的女孩 |
[02:15] | I had to check it out. | 我就必须去看看 |
[02:17] | Did I think it would lead me to a… mansión arruinada? | 但我没想到会因此发现一栋 废弃豪宅 |
[02:20] | He means “ruined mansion.” It’s so poetic. | 他说的是”废弃豪宅” 还挺诗意 |
[02:24] | But now that I’m here, | 但现在我来了 |
[02:25] | you gotta give me the name of your decorator, | 你们一定要告诉我你们的装潢师是谁 |
[02:26] | ’cause this place is dope as shit! | 这地方太酷了 |
[02:28] | Cone of Silence! | 寂静圈 |
[02:34] | He can’t hear us now. | 他现在听不到我们了 |
[02:35] | What do we do with him? Discuss. | 我们拿他怎么办 商量一下 |
[02:37] | – Let’s get rid of him. – I’m with Chase. | -赶走他 -我赞同查斯 |
[02:38] | Isn’t he just like us? So what? We find safety, | 他难道不是跟我们一样吗 我们找到个安全之所 |
[02:41] | then we just abandon everybody else? | 就不管别人了吗 |
[02:43] | We are Brentwood people. | 我们是布伦特伍德的 |
[02:44] | That’s wrong. Let him stay. | 那样不对 让他留下吧 |
[02:45] | The cops aren’t even looking for us anymore. | 警察现在也没在找我们了 |
[02:47] | Who knows if we can trust this kid? | 谁知道我们能不能信任他 |
[02:51] | Yeah. I mean, look at him. He’s all– | 是啊 看他啊 他… |
[02:53] | Homeless? Dirty? Hungry? | 无家可归 脏兮兮 饥肠辘辘吗 |
[02:56] | Uh, hello? Gert, stand up for this guy. | 拜托 格特 替他说句话啊 |
[02:58] | In the 100-yard dash between my anxiety and my idealism, | 在我的焦虑和理想主义的赛跑中 |
[03:02] | I’m ashamed to say my anxiety is winning. | 我羞愧地承认我的焦虑赢了 |
[03:04] | I’m a hypocrite. It’s official. | 我就是个伪君子 |
[03:05] | Don’t apologize. Why should we risk letting a stranger in here? | 不必道歉 我们凭什么冒险收容一个陌生人 |
[03:11] | You know, my parents invented something for this exact situation. | 我父母发明了专门针对这种情况的东西 |
[03:14] | Do you remember the cartridge we found at Graciela’s house? | 记得我们在格拉西亚拉家发现的那罐针剂吗 |
[03:17] | Inside is a serum that will wipe your whole hard rive. | 里面的血清能彻底抹去你的记忆 |
[03:21] | That 17-page term paper you call your memory? Poof. | 你那17页的学期报告记忆 没了 |
[03:24] | – Great. Let’s do that, then. – No. Let’s not. | -好啊 就那么做吧 -不要啊 |
[03:27] | It’s from our parents, remember? They’re bad people. | 那是我们家长的 他们不是好人 |
[03:29] | If we use it, especially on a kid, | 如果我们用了 尤其是用在个孩子身上 |
[03:31] | doesn’t that make us just like them? | 那我们不就跟他们一样了吗 |
[03:39] | You guys. | 各位 |
[03:46] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[03:52] | No. You guys, he’s not going anywhere. | 不 各位 他哪都不去 |
[04:05] | So… what is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:07] | – It’s a “she.” – She’s a rescue. | -是”她” -我们救出来的 |
[04:09] | – So her breed is unclear. – Pit mix, maybe? | -她的种类尚不清楚 -可能是混种 |
[04:17] | So a girl with glowing eyes, a witch with a magic stick, | 一个有发光眼的女孩 一个有魔杖的女巫 |
[04:22] | and now a stray pup who had Godzilla for a dad. | 还有一个哥斯拉后裔流浪幼崽 |
[04:26] | Feels like I’m in the right place. | 我似乎来对地方了 |
[04:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:28] | See, maybe I had to become a vigilante | 瞧 或许我就是得做义警 |
[04:31] | in order to find someone just like me. | 才能找到跟我一样的人 |
[04:32] | To bring in the seventh member of, | 让我们…不管算是什么 |
[04:34] | you know, whatever we are. | 迎来第七位成员 |
[04:35] | – OK, Molly. Slow down. – He’s a stranger. | -好吧 茉莉 别急 -他是个陌生人 |
[04:37] | He’s got powers just like me. | 他有跟我一样的异能 |
[04:39] | That can’t just be a coincidence. | 这不会是个巧合 |
[04:41] | Hey, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先别急 |
[04:43] | It’s late, and everyone has a lot of questions. | 现在很晚了 大家都有一肚子问题 |
[04:46] | – You sleep there. – She sleeps here. | -你睡这里 -她睡这里 |
[04:50] | Yeah, I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[04:52] | My parents murdered my friend | 我父母刚杀了我朋友 |
[04:53] | and cost me someone I really cared about, so this guy? | 还害我失去了一个我很在乎的人 所以这人 |
[04:56] | Not that important to me. | 对我没那么重要 |
[05:03] | Got room for two? I got no secrets. | 有两人间吗 我没有秘密 |
[05:10] | I think you do. | 我觉得你有 |
[05:13] | I saw what you did. | 我看到你做了什么 |
[05:14] | What I did? | 我做了什么 |
[05:18] | And what’d I do? | 我究竟做了什么 |
[05:20] | I don’t know exactly, but you better believe I’m gonna find out. | 我也不确定 但我肯定会弄明白的 |
[06:48] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. I woke you up. | 该死 抱歉 我弄醒你了 |
[06:50] | Did I wake you up? Was it the nail biting? I’m sorry. | 是我弄醒你的吗 是因为我咬指甲吗 对不起 |
[06:53] | My worrying woke you up? | 是我的焦虑弄醒了你吗 |
[06:54] | It does get a little loud sometimes. | 有时候是挺响的 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry. It’s the anxiety. | 抱歉 是焦虑症搞的 |
[06:58] | It’s turning me into a person who says “I’m sorry” all the time. | 害我变成了一个总在说”对不起”的人 |
[07:00] | Hey. It’s okay. It’s not like time even matters anymore. | 没事的 时间现在也没什么意义了 |
[07:04] | I mean, do you have somewhere you gotta be today? | 你今天还有需要去的地方吗 |
[07:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:06] | Let me check my imaginary smartphone | 让我在假想智能手机上 |
[07:08] | for my imaginary calendar. | 看看我的假想日历吧 |
[07:11] | Nope. Just being a runaway again. | 没有 还是继续做离家少年 |
[07:13] | Which means you got all day. | 所以 你有一天时间呢 |
[07:16] | So… you wanna talk about it? | 那么 你想聊聊吗 |
[07:23] | Do you ever think about our old lives? | 你会去想我们以前的生活吗 |
[07:25] | Like where we’d be right now if we weren’t here? | 如果我们没在这里 现在会在哪 |
[07:28] | I try not to think about my current life, | 我都尽量不去想现在的生活 |
[07:29] | never mind my old one. | 跟别提以前的了 |
[07:31] | ‘Cause I’ve never thought that I’d want to go | 因为我从没想过我会想去上 |
[07:33] | to an SAT prep class or AP History. | SAT考试预备课或大学预科历史课 |
[07:37] | I even miss Eiffel | 我甚至想念埃菲尔 |
[07:38] | and her patriarchy-supporting dance routines. | 和她支持父权的舞蹈 |
[07:42] | It is starting to feel like it’s all just Tuesday now. | 的确开始觉得现在每天都是周二了 |
[07:45] | No, wait. Wednesday. No, wait, it is Tuesday. | 不 等等 是周三 不 是周二 |
[07:48] | Think it’s actually Thursday. | 今天应该是周四 |
[07:50] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[07:51] | This… | 这 |
[07:54] | is the new normal. | 是新的日常了 |
[08:01] | The new normal’s not all bad. | 新的日常也有好处 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:04] | It’s got an upside, for sure. | 的确有好的一面 |
[08:07] | But it does mean I have a pet dinosaur to go check on, so… | 但也意味着我还得去查看我的宠物恐龙 |
[08:10] | Say hey to Molly’s new bestie. | 跟茉莉新闺蜜问个好 |
[08:14] | I’ll go back to sleep. | 我要继续睡了 |
[08:28] | Good guard-dino! | 好守卫恐龙 |
[08:30] | You keepin’ a monocular eye on our mysterious stranger, | 你用一只眼盯住我们神秘的陌生人了吗 |
[08:34] | my little Lacey-wacey? | 我的好老妇 |
[08:38] | You know when I say “my,” I don’t mean like I own you, right? | 你知道我说”我的”的意思不是我拥有你吧 |
[08:41] | ‘Cause of course not. You’re like– | 因为不是的 你是… |
[08:43] | you’re like a fully sovereign being. | 你是完全自主的生物 |
[08:45] | With us, not for us, right, boo? | 跟我同在 不是归我们所有 是吧 |
[08:50] | Topher? | 托弗 |
[09:13] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[09:15] | Guess we’re the first ones here. You want some coffee? | 看来我们是最先来的 要喝咖啡吗 |
[09:20] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[09:22] | Cat, did you honestly think you could just act like this didn’t happen | 小凯 你真以为你能假装这事没发生 |
[09:24] | and I’d go along with it? | 而我也会配合你演戏吗 |
[09:26] | Well, since there’s nothing you can do about it, yeah. | 鉴于你也拿它没办法 是的 |
[09:28] | What’s the point of making it a thing? | 何必搞得像这是个什么事 |
[09:30] | Because this is a thing. | 因为这就是个事 |
[09:32] | You killin’ a man I consider my brother, | 你杀了一个我视为兄弟的人 |
[09:34] | that’s a goddamn thing. | 那就是个事 |
[09:35] | It was necessary, Geoffrey. | 那是有必要的 杰弗里 |
[09:39] | I did it so you didn’t have to. | 我动手了 你就不必动手了 |
[09:43] | And he wasn’t your brother. | 而且他不是你的兄弟 |
[09:48] | Darius had Alex. | 艾利克斯在达瑞斯那里 |
[09:52] | He could have shot him, thrown his body off a bridge, | 他可以打死他 把他的尸体从桥上丢下去 |
[09:55] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[09:56] | He kept our son safe and brought him back to us. | 他保护了我们的儿子 又把他送了回来 |
[10:00] | Why? Because he was loyal to me. Always. | 为什么 因为他一直忠于我 |
[10:04] | He did it because he wanted money. | 他那么做是因为想要钱 |
[10:08] | What you remember about life back in the day is a fantasy. | 你记忆里的想当年不过是一场幻梦 |
[10:12] | Bein’ OG, runnin’ a crew… | 做老大 带着人 |
[10:14] | There was a code! | 我们有准则的 |
[10:17] | A sense of loyalty, a brotherhood. | 有忠诚感 有兄弟情谊 |
[10:19] | There was a bunch of broke-ass punks slingin’ dope, | 就是一群穷酸混混 捣鼓白粉 |
[10:21] | tryin’ to knock each other off. | 想干掉彼此 |
[10:27] | Did I not meet you because you killed your boss? | 我认识你 不就是因为你杀了你老板吗 |
[10:31] | Was he your brother, too? | 他也是你的兄弟吗 |
[10:34] | – That was different. – It was business. | -那不一样 -那是生意 |
[10:37] | And so was this. | 这也是 |
[10:40] | We had a plan to free our kids. | 我们说好了解救孩子们 |
[10:42] | This was not our plan! | 这不是我们的计划 |
[10:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:52] | Our kids are no longer wanted for murder. | 我们的孩子们不再是凶案通缉犯了 |
[10:55] | We brought scones. | 我们带了司康饼来 |
[11:30] | This might get loud. | 这可能会很吵 |
[12:04] | Finally, our first solid lead. | 可算有第一条切实线索了 |
[12:07] | I tracked the kids using data from Alex’s cell phone. | 我用艾利克斯手机里的数据追踪了孩子们的行踪 |
[12:09] | Which you got from Alex | 手机还是你擅自 |
[12:11] | during your failed mission to extract him, your rogue mission. | 采取行动想抓到他但又被他跑掉时拿到的 |
[12:13] | Turn down the volume on the attitude, Leslie. | 少冲我们发脾气 莱斯利 |
[12:15] | The information about Alex came to us. | 关于艾利克斯的信息是自己送上门的 |
[12:17] | Yeah, and you kept it for yourselves. | 但你们没说出来 |
[12:19] | Your word means nothing, Wilders. | 你们的承诺毫无意义 威尔德夫妇 |
[12:20] | OK, let’s go easy on the big fella, sweetie. | 好了 我们别对大块头那么严苛 亲爱的 |
[12:24] | But, um, Stacey does have a point. | 但史黛茜说的也对 |
[12:25] | We all agreed, no more secrets. | 我们不是说好不再保密了吗 |
[12:27] | We all just want our kids back. | 我们都只想要回孩子们 |
[12:28] | And you had them right there. | 而他们当时与你近在咫尺 |
[12:30] | How could you just let them go? | 你怎么还是放跑了他们 |
[12:31] | You mean how could I stop them? | 你是说我怎么没拦住他们吗 |
[12:34] | Why don’t you ask Tina that? | 你去问问蒂娜吧 |
[12:37] | The kids got away because Nico had the Staff. | 孩子们逃走 是因为妮可拿了魔杖 |
[12:41] | – Jog your memory? – Yes. I gave Nico the Staff. | -想起什么来了吗 -对 我把魔杖给妮可了 |
[12:45] | I’ve already lost one child. | 我已经失去了一个孩子 |
[12:47] | I’m sure as hell not gonna lose another. | 我绝不要再失去一个 |
[12:49] | If that meant giving Nico a way to survive on the street… | 如果为此要给妮可一个在街头生存下来的办法 |
[12:53] | deal with it. | 你们就认了吧 |
[12:54] | You should be thanking us. | 你们该感谢我们 |
[12:55] | That Staff is protecting your kids, too. | 那魔杖也在保护你们的孩子 |
[12:57] | Look, the pressure’s off our kids for the moment. | 听着 孩子们现在暂时能松口气了 |
[13:00] | We should be focusing on the bigger problem: Jonah. | 我们该解决更大的问题 约拿 |
[13:03] | Well, as some of you may recall, | 你们可能还记得 |
[13:05] | Stacey and I have a serum that we think will kill Jonah, | 史黛茜和我可能研制出了能杀约拿的血清 |
[13:09] | but we need to move fast before he figures it out. | 但我们得在他发现前快速行动 |
[13:11] | But we need to do a trial run with the serum first. | 但我们得先试用一下血清 |
[13:14] | You only get one shot at a self-healing alien, | 会自愈的外星人 只有一击的机会 |
[13:16] | and it better be good. | 而且最好成功 |
[13:17] | Yeah. We need to send a drone down into that hole, | 我们得派无人机下那个洞 |
[13:19] | so that we can biopsy whatever’s down there. | 好对下面的东西进行活检 |
[13:21] | – Biopsy whatever’s– – But we need to access the dig site. | -活检… -但我们得进入挖掘点 |
[13:24] | – Yeah, I can make that happen. – Good. | -这我能办到 -那好 |
[13:26] | If the serum works, | 如果血清能用 |
[13:27] | then soon none of us will need to see each other ever again. | 那我们很快就再不用相见了 |
[13:31] | Adiós. | 再见 |
[13:34] | Guess that leaves us to search for our kids. | 那就剩我们继续找孩子们了 |
[13:39] | Looks like they’re centered here. | 他们似乎集中在这里 |
[13:40] | East of La Brea, west of the 5. | 拉布里亚街以东 五大道以西 |
[13:42] | East of La Brea? | 拉布里亚街以东 |
[13:44] | What’s even over there? | 那边有什么啊 |
[13:47] | Why do I recognize that place? | 我怎么认得那地方 |
[13:49] | Because it’s a Pride soup kitchen. | 因为那是傲慢施粥场 |
[13:50] | That’s no help. They operate anonymously. | 这没用 他们匿名运作 |
[13:54] | Everything they do there is confidential. | 那里的一切都是机密 |
[13:56] | Not if we’re the ones asking the questions. | 如果我们问就不是了 |
[14:02] | Where did you get all this? | 这都是哪来的 |
[14:04] | Hold on. Don’t answer that. | 等等 别回答 |
[14:06] | Maybe I don’t wanna know where any of this food came from. | 或许我不想知道这些食物都是哪来的 |
[14:08] | ¡Muñeca! This is urban foraging, girl. | 妹子 这是在城里觅食 |
[14:11] | You think only rich people know about farm-to-table? | 你以为只有富人知道原生态吗 |
[14:13] | Here. You gotta try this. | 来 你得尝尝这个 |
[14:16] | Just… | 喝吧 |
[14:20] | This is so good. | 太好喝了 |
[14:22] | I got every orange, aguacate, | 我锁定了附近所有的 |
[14:23] | lemon, and pomegranate tree around here on lockdown. | 橙子 鳄梨 柠檬和石榴树 |
[14:26] | And I know when the good bakeries throw out the day-old stuff. | 我还知道面包房什么时候丢昨天吃剩的东西 |
[14:28] | We be feastin’, sis. You gotta come through. | 我们有大餐了 你可得敞开怀吃 |
[14:30] | Oh, my God, is that a banana nut muffin? | 天呐 那是香蕉坚果玛芬蛋糕吗 |
[14:33] | We wait for the whole fam. Sharing is caring. | 我们得等一家人到齐 分享是爱 |
[14:38] | – Can I ask you something? – Of course. | -能问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[14:40] | You’re the first person I’ve met, ever, who’s had my eyes. | 你是我第一个认识跟我有一样眼睛的人 |
[14:43] | Ever. | 第一个 |
[14:45] | Same. | 我也是 |
[14:46] | That’s why I had to find you. | 所以我必须找到你 |
[14:49] | All this time, I thought it was only me. | 这么久了 我都以为只有我 |
[14:52] | I felt so… alone. | 我觉得好孤独 |
[14:54] | I hear that. | 我理解 |
[14:56] | How old were you the first time it happened? | 你第一次经历这事时多大 |
[15:00] | I was right about your age, I guess. Yeah. | 就你这年纪吧 |
[15:02] | – I didn’t know what was going on. – Me neither. | -我都不知道是怎么回事 -我也是 |
[15:04] | – It just kinda came out of nowhere. – Right? | -它就莫名地开始了 -是吧 |
[15:07] | I was always the outsider, so for me to be that… | 我一直是个局外人 所以能够那么… |
[15:11] | – Fuerte. – Yes. | -强壮 -对 |
[15:13] | – I was stoked. – I felt the same. | -我很开心 -我也是 |
[15:15] | Do you think maybe we’re related? | 你觉得我们会是亲戚吗 |
[15:18] | I mean, we both speak Spanish, we have the same eyes… | 我们都会西语 还有一样的眼睛 |
[15:22] | Let’s see. | 看看吧 |
[15:28] | Es verdad. Nos parecemos. | 是啊 我们还真像 |
[15:33] | I’ve never told anyone this, but, um… | 我从未跟人说过 但 |
[15:37] | my parents were scientists, | 我父母是科学家 |
[15:38] | and sometimes I think they did an experiment on me, | 有时候我觉得他们拿我做了实验 |
[15:41] | and that’s how I ended up like this. | 我才会变成这样的 |
[15:43] | Like a chemistry experiment? | 化学实验吗 |
[15:44] | – Hey, Molly? – No, they were geologists. | -茉莉 -不 他们是地质学家 |
[15:46] | They worked with rocks. Does that make any sense to you? | 他们研究石头 你觉得这说得通吗 |
[15:52] | Me and Molly whipped up some chow. | 我和茉莉准备了些食物 |
[15:53] | So this is why you left? | 你就为这个出去的吗 |
[15:55] | Explains the little remodeling job upstairs. | 怪不得重新装修了一下楼上 |
[15:57] | We assumed you were gone for good. | 我们以为你不回来了 |
[16:00] | And by “assumed,” I mean “hoped.” | “以为”是”希望”的意思 |
[16:02] | You showed me kindness, amigo, | 你对我表现出了善意 朋友 |
[16:03] | and I’m showing it back. | 我也要回馈这份善意 |
[16:05] | Had to get past your “guard dog” first. | 但得先绕过你们的”看门犬” |
[16:09] | – What’s this? – My guard dog. | -这是什么 -我的看门犬 |
[16:14] | You people are muy interesante. | 你们真有趣 |
[16:17] | Is there something going on here that I need to know about? | 你们有什么情况我应该知道吗 |
[16:20] | I think you know too much already. | 我觉得你知道的已经太多了 |
[16:26] | Sorry… but he might be my relative. Isn’t that nuts? | 抱歉 但他可能是我的亲戚 这多疯狂啊 |
[16:31] | Where did your relative get all this food? | 你的亲戚哪弄来的这些食物 |
[16:32] | – It’s called urban foraging. – Is that like artisanal stealing? | -这叫城市觅食 -就是工艺盗窃吗 |
[16:35] | No, man. Stolen goods? | 不 偷东西 |
[16:37] | That ain’t me. I asked permission first. | 我不是那样的 我先问过的 |
[16:39] | Go ahead, make yourself a plate. | 来吧 自己拿吧 |
[16:43] | No? | 不吗 |
[16:46] | Look, I can see you guys aren’t… sure about me. | 我知道你们对我有怀疑 |
[16:49] | You’re right. We aren’t. | 是啊 没错 |
[16:51] | So I’m gonna be honest. | 那我就实话说了 |
[16:53] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[16:55] | You been all over the news. | 新闻上一直在报道你们 |
[16:57] | Pretty hard to miss, you ask me. | 要我说 没法不看到 |
[16:59] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[17:01] | Oye. Cálmate, hombre. Think about it. | 哥们 别激动 想想看 |
[17:04] | You know why you can trust me? Because I don’t need you. | 知道你们为什么能信任我吗 因为我不需要你们 |
[17:07] | I’ve already got this whole street-life thing wired. | 我已经掌握了如何在街头生存 |
[17:10] | You guys? | 你们呢 |
[17:12] | You need all the help you can get. | 你们才非常需要帮助 |
[17:14] | We’re doing fine, thanks. | 我们挺好的 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[17:18] | You can’t even say yes to good food. | 你们都不敢接受食物 |
[17:20] | That kind of pride is just some rookie shit. | 这种骄傲太菜鸟了 |
[17:23] | Us street kids, we stick together. | 我们街头的孩子 会团结起来 |
[17:27] | We give and we take… | 我们给予也拿走 |
[17:29] | and that’s how we survive. | 这样才能生存下来 |
[17:30] | I have skills, knowledge you can use– | 我有技巧 和你们需要的知识 |
[17:33] | Oh, yeah? Like where to dumpster dive? | 是吗 比如去哪翻垃圾箱吗 |
[17:35] | Damn straight. This ain’t Brentwood, you fool. | 没错 这里不是布伦特伍德了 傻瓜 |
[17:38] | OK, so what’s in it for you? | 那你有什么好处 |
[17:42] | ¡Claro! | 明显 |
[17:44] | I like sleeping indoors… in a bed. | 我喜欢睡在室内 在床上 |
[17:46] | Thanks for the offer. We’ll think about it. | 多谢提议 我们会考虑的 |
[17:49] | Look, I’m just saying. | 我只是说 |
[17:50] | Rich kid runaways… you gotta be extra careful. | 离家富二代 你们得多加小心 |
[17:53] | You’re like housecats out in the wild. | 你们就像出了家门的野猫 |
[17:57] | I remember this one dude– good-looking, deluxe family… | 我记得有个有钱人家的帅哥 |
[18:00] | but when folks on the street found out | 被街头的人知道 |
[18:02] | that there was a reward on him, | 有人悬赏要他时 |
[18:04] | they didn’t hesitate to collect. | 他们马上就赶去领赏了 |
[18:07] | He just… | 他 |
[18:09] | hadn’t built that loyalty out here, you know? | 没能拉拢人心 |
[18:21] | Not that I would do that, you know? | 我倒是不会那么做 |
[18:22] | It’s just, not everyone is as trustworthy as me. | 但是并不是所有人都像我这么值得信任 |
[18:28] | Enough of all that, please. Who wants quiche? | 不说了 谁想吃东西 |
[18:37] | I think this one’s gluten-free. | 这个应该是无麸质的 |
[18:40] | I saw him eat one of these. It’s not poison. | 我看到他吃了 没毒的 |
[18:44] | Yes. I knew they’d come around. Come on. | 我就知道他们会回心转意 来吧 |
[18:46] | Let me give you a tour of your new home. | 我带你转转你的新家 |
[18:49] | Lead the way, muñeca. | 带路吧 妹子 |
[18:50] | Don’t get lost. | 别迷路了 |
[18:52] | Or do. | 或是迷路吧 |
[19:00] | You’re not hungry either? | 你也不饿吗 |
[19:02] | There’s something about that guy that makes me lose my appetite. | 那人有点让我没胃口 |
[19:04] | Maybe you’re just jealous… or threatened. | 或许你是嫉妒 或是有危机感 |
[19:06] | What? Why would I be jealous? | 什么 我为什么会嫉妒 |
[19:07] | Because he’s handsome, | 因为他帅气 |
[19:09] | and street-smart, and a really good provider. | 又了解街头 还很能养家 |
[19:11] | Chase is handsome. | 查斯也帅 |
[19:13] | This is so good. | 这真好吃 |
[19:14] | We should all feel threatened. He’s hiding something. | 我们都该有危机感 他有隐瞒 |
[19:16] | Whatever he’s done, it’s nothing compared to our parents. | 不管他做了什么 都跟我们父母没法比 |
[19:20] | Guess someone couldn’t sleep last night. | 看来昨晚有人没睡着 |
[19:27] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[19:28] | As long as Pride pays for what they’ve done, I am. | 只要傲慢为他们的罪孽付出代价 我就没事 |
[19:32] | – You put your hair back. – I lost my focus. | -你松了发辫 -我之前放松了戒备 |
[19:35] | But I’m back now, and we still have an earthquake to stop. | 但我现在回来了 我们还得阻止地震呢 |
[19:37] | Yeah, except now we got a new distraction. | 是啊 但现在又节外生枝了 |
[19:40] | Molly thinks he’s her long-lost brother. | 茉莉觉得他是她失散多年的哥哥呢 |
[19:47] | Jules, are you sure that you didn’t | 茱尔丝 你真没在 |
[19:48] | see these kids at the soup kitchen? | 施粥场看到这些孩子吗 |
[19:50] | She’s blonde, tall, really pretty? | 她是金发 高个 很漂亮 |
[19:52] | – Athletic. – Glasses. | -矫健 -戴眼镜 |
[19:53] | – Top knot, dark lipstick. – Tall hair. | -头上有小辫子 黑口红 -头发竖直 |
[19:54] | – Angry. – Played lacrosse. | -气汹汹的 -打曲棍球 |
[19:55] | I really wish I could tell you more. | 我也希望我能说出什么来 |
[19:58] | A lot of kids fit those descriptions. | 但很多孩子都符合这些描述 |
[20:00] | But all of these kids would be together. | 但他们都是一起行动的 |
[20:01] | All six of ’em, in a group. | 六个人 一个小团体 |
[20:03] | I really do serve hundreds of people every day, so… | 我每天要给上百人服务呢 |
[20:08] | You’re lying. You’ve seen ’em. | 你撒谎 你见过他们 |
[20:10] | If this is your way of keeping them anonymous… | 如果你是想保护他们的身份 |
[20:12] | Let us reassure you, it’s safe to tell us. | 我们保证 你可以告诉我们的 |
[20:15] | Especially if you like your job. | 尤其是如果你喜欢你的工作 |
[20:18] | Yeah, I said it. | 没错 我这么说了 |
[20:19] | She’s a volunteer, Catherine. | 她是志愿者 凯瑟琳 |
[20:22] | I really am sorry I can’t help. | 我真的很抱歉我帮不上忙 |
[20:25] | Tell you what, though, | 不过 |
[20:25] | there is a client at the soup kitchen who’s very plugged in. | 施粥场确实有个人每天都来 |
[20:28] | He knows everything that happens on the streets. | 他了解街头发生的一切 |
[20:30] | I brought him with me just in case. | 为以防万一 我也带他来了 |
[20:34] | Would you like to meet with him? | 你们要见他吗 |
[20:36] | Yes! | 当然 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I’ve definitely seen ’em. | 我绝对见过他们 |
[20:40] | – Where? – Did they seem healthy? | -在哪 -他们看上去健康吗 |
[20:42] | I’d be happy to tell you more, | 我很乐意多告诉你们些情况 |
[20:44] | but you know, I was a finance major once upon a time, | 但我曾经是读金融的 |
[20:47] | before I realized the only true freedom in this country | 但后来我意识到在这个国家真正的自由 |
[20:49] | is off the grid in the underground economy. | 就是离线地下经济 |
[20:51] | And according to my rather conservative asset-pricing model, | 按我的保守定价模式 |
[20:55] | I’m gonna need fifty bucks first. | 我得先要50块钱 |
[20:58] | You tryin’ to shake a bitch down over their kids? | 你要拿人的孩子敲诈钱吗 |
[21:01] | Here ya go. Fifty dollars. | 给你 50块 |
[21:03] | Start talkin’. | 说吧 |
[21:05] | So, I first saw ’em down at the homeless encampment | 我首先是在流浪汉营地见到了他们 |
[21:09] | near the L. A. River. | 在洛杉矶河附近 |
[21:10] | I mean, could you miss them? | 没法不注意到 |
[21:12] | I’m surprised they survived the night down there. | 我都意外他们能在那里安然度过一晚 |
[21:14] | But they are apparently way more craftier than they look, | 但看来他们比看上去聪明多了 |
[21:17] | because the next thing I know, | 因为紧接着 |
[21:18] | they stole my electric baseball gloves. | 他们偷走了我的电棒球手套 |
[21:20] | Electric baseball gloves? | 电棒球手套 |
[21:23] | The Fistigons. | 粉碎拳套 |
[21:24] | Is that what you call ’em? | 是叫那个吗 |
[21:25] | Because those mothers are pretty bad-ass. | 因为那玩意挺厉害的 |
[21:28] | I was havin’ some fun, I was blowing shit up, | 我本来挺开心 到处炸东西 |
[21:30] | and then all of a sudden your kids are chasin’ after me. | 然后突然 你们的孩子们就开始追我 |
[21:32] | And then– | 然后 |
[21:34] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:36] | I want to say they had a dinosaur. | 我想说 他们有只恐龙 |
[21:40] | But I’m gonna chalk that up to a bonkers night of drinkin’. | 但我就把那归结为前天晚上喝嗨了 |
[21:43] | All’s I know is, the pretty boy grabbed the gloves, | 我只知道 帅哥拿走了手套 |
[21:46] | and I haven’t seen those kids since. | 此后我就再没见到那些孩子了 |
[21:49] | But I will assure you, | 但我能保证 |
[21:50] | they ran real fast and looked very healthy. | 他们跑得很快 看上去很健康 |
[21:54] | That’s all I got. | 就这些了 |
[22:01] | Don’t suppose you people | 你们不能 |
[22:02] | care to reimburse me for the baseball gloves? | 赔偿我被抢走的棒球手套吧 |
[22:06] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[22:09] | you might want to keep | 你最好继续 |
[22:11] | working on that asset-pricing model of yours, | 研究你的定价模式 |
[22:13] | because I would have given you a hundred if you’d asked. | 因为 如果你要了 我本会给你一百的 |
[22:28] | Your call has been forwarded | 你的电话已被转接至 |
[22:30] | to an automatic voice message system. | 自动语音信箱系统 |
[22:32] | When you are finished recording, | 录音结束后 |
[22:33] | you may hang up or press pound for more options. | 你可以挂断 或按#选择更多选项 |
[22:38] | Karolina… | 卡罗琳娜 |
[22:41] | I need to… | 我需要 |
[22:44] | I’d like to, uh, I’d like to see you. | 我想 我想见你 |
[22:50] | There’s so many things I need to… | 我有好多事得 |
[22:54] | There’s so many things I want to–I want to tell you. | 我有好多事想告诉你 |
[22:58] | Um, but I’m afraid… | 但我恐怕 |
[23:02] | I’m afraid there’s not too much more time. | 我恐怕我没多少时间了 |
[23:15] | Karolina? | 卡罗琳娜 |
[23:19] | Oh, here you are… | 你在这儿呢 |
[23:22] | hiding from our uninvited guest. | 躲我们的不速之客呢 |
[23:25] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[23:26] | Molly loves him, but I am not feeling it. | 茉莉爱他 但我可不 |
[23:30] | Well, maybe we should give him a chance. | 或许我们该给他个机会 |
[23:32] | He obviously knows way more about living out here than we do. | 他显然比我们更了解怎么在街头生存 |
[23:36] | Hey, are you OK? What’s going on? | 你没事吧 你怎么了 |
[23:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:42] | Someone needs to make money, | 总有人得挣钱 |
[23:43] | and I figured since Alex isn’t working with Darius anymore, | 我想 如果艾利克斯不能在达瑞斯那里干了 |
[23:46] | you know, I could get a job. | 我可以去找份工作 |
[23:48] | – Doing what? – I was thinking | -做什么 -我在想 |
[23:50] | what could I do that wouldn’t blow my cover, | 我能做什么又不会暴露身份 |
[23:52] | and I was like, “I know, I’ll go down to Hollywood Boulevard | 我想到 “我知道了 我要去好莱坞大道 |
[23:55] | disguised as a fairytale princess and see if any tourists want–“ | 扮成童话公主 看看有没有游客想…” |
[23:58] | Wait. You’re gonna take Polaroids with little girls? | 等等 你要去跟小姑娘一起照相吗 |
[24:03] | Thought it was a good idea. | 我觉得这点子挺好的 |
[24:05] | I mean, you are basically a real live Disney princess, | 你基本上就是个真正的迪士尼公主了 |
[24:10] | but Hollywood Boulevard is like, crawling with cops and cameras. | 但好莱坞大道上到处是警察和摄像头 |
[24:13] | Look, we aren’t fugitives anymore, and I don’t think our parents | 我们已经不是逃犯了 我觉得我们的父母 |
[24:17] | are gonna be anywhere near Hollywood Boulevard. | 也不会靠近好莱坞大道的 |
[24:18] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[24:20] | We need money… and I want to see what I can do to help. | 我们需要钱 我想看看我能帮什么忙 |
[24:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | But if any dime store SpongeBob gets a little handsy with you, | 但如果有一元店的海绵宝宝对你上下其手了 |
[24:39] | I’m turning his ass into Plankton. | 我就把他变成浮游生物 |
[24:40] | – OK. I gotta go. – OK. | -好 我走了 -好 |
[24:42] | I’ll be careful, I promise. | 我会小心的 保证 |
[24:49] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[24:50] | Well, if we can destroy the dig site, | 如果我们能摧毁挖掘点 |
[24:53] | then we can get out of here once and for all, | 就能彻底离开这里了 |
[24:55] | which means Topher isn’t a problem anymore. | 那托弗也就不是问题了 |
[24:57] | Two birds, one motherboard. | 一母板二鸟 |
[24:59] | By “get out of here” you mean go home? | “离开这里”是回家吗 |
[25:01] | I didn’t say that. I mean get out of here. | 我没那么说 就是离开这里 |
[25:05] | Stop California from crackin’ off into the ocean. | 阻止加州坠入大海 |
[25:07] | – And we do that how? – All I know is, | -我们怎么做到 -我只知道 |
[25:10] | it starts with disabling the security at the dig site. | 先要解除挖掘点的安保 |
[25:12] | – Using these guys? – No. Using this thing. | -用这个吗 -不 用这个 |
[25:15] | I aced my Ethical Hacking course last semester. | 我上个学年道德黑客课可是A |
[25:17] | If we can mount a directory traversal attack, | 如果我们可以发起目录遍历攻击 |
[25:20] | storm the HTTP and gain access to the restricted directories, | 冲击HTTP 读取受限目录 |
[25:24] | we can set the whole thing in self-destruct mode, Stuxnet-style. | 我们就能让它进入自我毁灭模式 震网那样的 |
[25:26] | More like sucks-net. | 烂网差不多 |
[25:29] | Sorry. It’s a good plan, but that was a great joke. | 抱歉 计划不错 但这个梗多棒 |
[25:32] | Unfortunately, it remains just a plan. | 遗憾的是 这还是只是个计划 |
[25:35] | One big problem. There is no way that this old computer’s | 一个大问题 这台老电脑是绝对不可能 |
[25:38] | gonna be able to take down the security at the site. | 干掉挖掘点的安保的 |
[25:40] | And that’s on top of another big problem– | 还有另一个大问题呢 |
[25:42] | a homeless kid with yellow eyes is squatting in our house. | 一个黄眼流浪儿住进了我们家 |
[25:46] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:51] | Maybe one big problem can help us solve the other one. | 或许一个大问题可以帮我们解决另一个 |
[25:55] | All I need is an 18-core, 36-thread processor chip. | 我只想要一个18核36线处理芯片 |
[25:57] | Oh, good. | 好啊 |
[25:58] | We have so many of those lying around here in our ruined mansion. | 我们废弃豪宅里有好多那玩意呢 |
[26:01] | I know exactly where to find one. | 我知道该去哪找 |
[26:03] | – Where? And how much is it? – It’s free. | -哪 要多少钱 -免费的 |
[26:05] | But you are not gonna like what we have to do to get it. | 但你们不会喜欢我们要拿到它的方式的 |
[26:08] | We’re goin’ back to Atlas Academy. | 我们要回阿特拉斯学院 |
[26:10] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天呐 |
[26:13] | And what do we do with him? | 那他怎么办 |
[26:15] | Topher? He’s the one that’s gonna get us inside. | 托弗 他要帮我们进去 |
[26:35] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[26:37] | You brought your school books? | 你带了课本来吗 |
[26:39] | I had to tell my friends something, | 我总得跟朋友们编个说法 |
[26:41] | so I told them I was job hunting. | 所以我说我去找工作了 |
[26:52] | You know you’re my only priority. Right? | 你知道你是我唯一的要务吧 |
[26:56] | Is that enough? | 这些够了吗 |
[26:57] | No, I can’t. That’s not why I’m here. | 我不能 我不是为此而来 |
[26:59] | No, no, please, just take it all. | 不 没事 都收下吧 |
[27:01] | I said no. | 我说了不要 |
[27:03] | You said you had something to tell me | 你说你有话对我说 |
[27:04] | and you didn’t have much time. | 而且没多少时间了 |
[27:06] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[27:08] | I only get one chance to do this right | 我只有一次做好的机会 |
[27:09] | and I don’t want to mess it up. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[27:11] | Do what? I’m taking a real risk being here, | 做什么 我来可是冒了很大的险的 |
[27:15] | and I want answers. Now. | 但我要答案 马上 |
[27:17] | I hear you. And I’m– | 我知道 我… |
[27:19] | Don’t hear me. | 别来这套 |
[27:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[27:24] | I can do better than that. | 我可以做得更好 |
[27:26] | Why don’t I show you. | 我带你去看吧 |
[27:36] | You don’t think we could have parked | 我们不能停得 |
[27:38] | maybe a little bit closer, Stacey? | 再近点吗 史黛茜 |
[27:39] | Hon, it is only 50 yards away. | 亲爱的 也就50码的路 |
[27:41] | You have lived in California too long. | 你是在加州住太久了 |
[27:42] | May I remind you that there’s an industrial grade razor blade | 容我提醒你 这架无人机上有工业激光刀 |
[27:46] | on this drone that could puncture a donut hole in my ribs. | 能在我肋骨上打出个甜甜圈大的洞 |
[27:49] | Wow, hon, you’re so irritable lately. | 亲爱的 你最近好暴躁 |
[27:52] | Of course I am! We’ve spent the last umpteen years of our lives– | 当然了 我们这些年来一直 |
[27:55] | – Hey, how are you? – We’re with Pride. | -你好吗 -我们是傲慢的 |
[27:56] | consorting with morally ruined human beings | 跟没道德的人合谋 |
[27:58] | who won’t stop lying to us, | 他们一直对我们撒谎 |
[27:59] | and now the only chance of getting our kids back | 现在救回孩子们的唯一机会 |
[28:01] | is to stick a drone into a hole of unknown depth, | 就是往未知深坑里投一架无人机 |
[28:03] | and take a biopsy of whatever’s down there | 然后活检下面的东西 |
[28:04] | so that we can kill someone. | 好去杀掉一个人 |
[28:07] | – Hey, buddy, how are you? – Leslie cleared us. | -哥们 好啊 -莱斯利让我们来的 |
[28:09] | In this case, I’d say irritation is a context-appropriate emotion. | 在这种情况下 易怒是很合适的情绪 |
[28:14] | – Breathe. – I’m breathing! | -呼吸 -我在呼吸呢 |
[28:15] | – OK. – I’m sorry. | -好吧 -抱歉 |
[28:17] | – OK. – It’s just, I– | -好 -只是… |
[28:21] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[28:23] | You know, what if this serum doesn’t work? | 血清要是不好用呢 |
[28:29] | It’s gonna work. | 会好用的 |
[28:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:32] | Because it has to. | 因为必须好用 |
[28:48] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[28:49] | Are we jogging to Brentwood? | 我们要跑去布伦特伍德吗 |
[28:52] | – Awesome! – Wait. Three cars? | -太棒了 -等等 三辆车 |
[28:54] | – We don’t have the money for this. – You don’t need any. | -我们没这个钱 -你们不需要钱 |
[28:56] | I got a gang of free vouchers | 我从我闯的一场 |
[28:57] | from a Hollywood Hills party I crashed. | 好莱坞山派对上拿到了一堆免费优惠券 |
[28:59] | Alex, you and Gert get in the first car. | 艾利克斯 你和格特上第一辆 |
[29:00] | Chase, you go with Molly. | 查斯 你跟茉莉走 |
[29:03] | And Nico, you’re with me. | 妮可 你跟我走 |
[29:05] | Come on. Your girlfriend isn’t here anyway. | 走吧 反正你女友不在 |
[29:19] | I know you don’t like me, but I’m cool with it. | 我知道你不喜欢我 但我不介意 |
[29:22] | It’s not that I don’t like you. I don’t trust you. | 我不是不喜欢你 我不信任你 |
[29:26] | I see that. You’re cold to me. | 我看出来了 你对我很冰冷 |
[29:29] | Don’t flatter yourself. I’m not warm to anyone. | 少臭美了 我对谁都不热乎 |
[29:32] | – I like your honesty. – I don’t do it for you. | -我喜欢你的诚实 -我不是为了你 |
[29:35] | Maybe that’s what I like about you. | 或许我就喜欢你这点 |
[29:36] | I don’t really care what you like. | 我才不在乎你喜欢什么 |
[29:40] | What do you care about? | 你在乎什么 |
[29:42] | Wicca? | 威卡吗 |
[29:44] | “Do what ye will, and ye harm none.” | “随意而为 不伤他人” |
[29:46] | What do you know about Wicca? | 你知道威卡什么 |
[29:48] | I know what a spell is. | 我知道咒语是什么 |
[29:51] | When you take symbols and action, | 就是把符号和行为 |
[29:54] | turn them into some… power. | 变成…力量 |
[29:58] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[30:01] | Seriously, nobody gets that. | 说真的 没人知道这个 |
[30:04] | I do. | 我知道 |
[30:09] | I think, um… | 我可能 |
[30:11] | maybe… I misjudged you. | 错看了你 |
[30:20] | Tell me something, though. | 但是告诉我 |
[30:22] | What’s in that vial you carry around? | 你随身带的小瓶是什么 |
[30:25] | Come on, now. I’ve seen what you guys can do. | 得了 我见识过了你们的本事 |
[30:30] | Um… are all of you holding? | 你们都有吗 |
[30:34] | Holding? | 有 |
[30:37] | You mean like with drugs? | 你是指有毒品吗 |
[30:39] | Oh, I get it. Playing dumb. | 我懂 装傻呢 |
[30:43] | OK, I got you. You want to keep all your shit to yourself. | 我懂 你不想秘密外露 |
[30:47] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[30:49] | You want me to share with you, don’t ya? | 你希望我跟你分享 是吗 |
[30:53] | Because us kids need to stick together. | 因为我们这些孩子得团结起来 |
[30:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:59] | So we’re friends now? | 我们是朋友了吗 |
[31:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | We got 15 minutes while everybody’s in all-school assembly. | 大家去进行全校集合时 我们有15分钟 |
[31:21] | I even miss all-school assembly. | 我甚至想念全校集合了 |
[31:25] | Once you’re inside, straight down the hallway. | 你进去后 沿走廊直走 |
[31:27] | – Then go up to the second floor. – Take the main staircase. | -然后上二楼 -走主楼梯 |
[31:29] | Shouldn’t he take the side stairs? | 他不是该走侧楼梯吗 |
[31:30] | Then he’ll run into the Vape Team. | 那他会碰到电子烟队的 |
[31:31] | – The kids with vape pens. – Oh, they’re so annoying. | -抽电子烟的孩子 -他们好烦人的 |
[31:33] | – “Sick clouds, brah.” – You guys, stop. | -“多帅的烟气” -行了 |
[31:36] | First door to your right is the computer lab. | 右手第一间就是电脑实验室 |
[31:38] | Back of the room there’s a wood cabinet. | 房间最后面有个木柜子 |
[31:39] | Inside is a safe. | 里面是个保险箱 |
[31:41] | 19-3-26, right, left– | 19 3 26 右左… |
[31:44] | Give me your phone, I’ll write it down. | 手机给我 我写下来 |
[31:53] | Do not speak to anyone. | 别跟任何人说话 |
[31:55] | Not that anyone here has anything to say. | 虽然这里的人也都没话可说 |
[31:56] | – It’s not that bad, Nico. – It’s not that good, either. | -也没那么差啦 妮可 -也没特别好 |
[31:59] | Got it? | 记住了吗 |
[32:00] | I survived foster care, no? | 我都在寄养系统里活下来了 |
[32:02] | I think I can handle a bunch of fresas. | 应付一堆草莓没问题的 |
[32:04] | Fresas. It means spoiled rich kids. | 草莓 就是宠坏的富二代 |
[32:06] | – Like us? – Like we used to be. | -比如我们吗 -比如以前的我们 |
[32:23] | OK, it’s almost here. | 好吧 就要到了 |
[32:24] | Got the serum? | 拿血清 |
[32:25] | Release the biopsy from the cylinder… | 拿出罐中的活检组织 |
[32:29] | inject it with the serum, and… | 注入血清 |
[32:32] | We can finally move on with our lives. | 我们终于能继续生活了 |
[32:35] | If it works. | 如果成功的话 |
[32:49] | Careful. | 小心 |
[32:53] | What is that smell? | 什么味儿啊 |
[32:54] | It’s malodorous, yet not completely unfamiliar. | 一股恶臭 但又有几分熟悉 |
[32:57] | A very mature Stilton? | 熟透的斯蒂尔顿奶酪吗 |
[32:59] | Maybe something from the Limburger family? | 或许林堡干酪的一种 |
[33:02] | The body wall looks tessellated. Calcite microcrystals, maybe? | 体壁上有细纹 方解石微晶核吗 |
[33:06] | Definitely organic. | 绝对是有机物 |
[33:07] | That smell is the very essence of decay. | 这气味是腐败的味道 |
[33:09] | Which means whatever the serum does to this thing, | 所以 不管血清对它有什么效力 |
[33:12] | it’ll also do to Jonah. | 对约拿也会是一样的 |
[33:14] | Well… here goes. | 好了 来吧 |
[33:27] | It’s turning black! | 变黑了 |
[33:29] | Necrosis! Yes! | 坏死 太好了 |
[33:31] | – Sweetie! – Oh, it’s great! | -太棒了 -好极了 |
[33:34] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[33:36] | It’s an earthquake! | 地震了 |
[33:41] | – Another earthquake?! – Is this it? Is this the one? | -又地震 -是这个吗 那个大的 |
[33:43] | – I’ve got you. Stay calm. – Nobody move. | -有我呢 冷静 -大家别动 |
[33:45] | Topher’s stuck in there! | 托弗还在里面 |
[33:50] | OK, that… wasn’t too bad. | 好吧 不算太糟 |
[33:52] | – You OK? – Not even in theory. | -你没事吧 -完全不好 |
[33:54] | – I loved it. – Okay, that alarm means | -我喜欢 -警报响了 |
[33:56] | we got about two seconds before earthquake protocol kicks in. | 地震规程马上就要启动了 |
[33:59] | All students proceed to the parking lot… | 所有学生 前往停车场 |
[34:00] | – There’s Topher! – …for a mandatory head count. | -托弗 -进行强制点名 |
[34:03] | – We gotta get that computer. – We gotta get Topher! | -我们得拿到电脑 -我们得接回托弗 |
[34:05] | OK, come on, you guys, we’re going in. | 好吧 走 我们进去 |
[34:06] | Keep your heads down, we’ll disappear into the chaos. | 低调点 我们融进人群里 |
[34:08] | Chase and I will head to the lab. | 查斯和我去实验室 |
[34:09] | Molly, we’ll go to the parking lot. | 茉莉 我们去停车场 |
[34:11] | And Gert… | 格特 |
[34:13] | Gert? | 格特 |
[34:20] | – Gertrude Yorkes? – Oh, my God! | -格特露德·约克 -天呐 |
[34:22] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[34:24] | You really startled me. Whoa. Hang on a second. | 你吓到我了 等一下的 |
[34:27] | Is this your first day back? | 你这是第一天回来吗 |
[34:29] | Yes. Yes! | 是啊 |
[34:31] | And that earthquake… | 地震 |
[34:33] | really got me shook. | 吓得我发颤 |
[34:36] | Sorry about the pun. | 抱歉用了双关语 |
[34:37] | It just really shows how emotionally fragile I am. | 这表明了我的情绪多么脆弱 |
[34:42] | Which is why I actually came to see if you have | 所以我才想来问问你这里 |
[34:44] | any of my anxiety meds here? | 有没有我的抗焦虑药 |
[34:46] | There–There should be a big bottle of them with my name on it… | 那后面应该有一大瓶 |
[34:51] | somewhere back there. | 我的药 |
[34:52] | Usually I’m notified | 我一般会接到通知 |
[34:54] | when kids who’ve been through something traumatic return to school. | 说有经历了创伤事件的孩子回到学校 |
[34:57] | You– Oh, you mean the fugitive thing? | 你…逃犯那事吗 |
[35:00] | Um, that probably sounded a lot worse than it actually was. | 那听上去可能是比实际上要糟糕得多 |
[35:02] | We were never actually suspected of murder. | 我们并未真被怀疑杀了人 |
[35:05] | You know, fake news. | 假新闻 |
[35:08] | Can you check on my medicine, though? | 你可以去看看我的药吗 |
[35:10] | Just a moment. | 稍等 |
[35:26] | Hi, it’s Nurse Wilson, I’ve got Gertrude Yorkes here. | 我是威尔森护士 格特鲁德·约克在这里 |
[35:32] | They’re reporting the earthquake as a 5.1. | 据报地震是5.1级的 |
[35:34] | It’s big, but not the Big One. | 很大 但还不是那个大的 |
[35:35] | It’s another one. That’s all I need to know. | 又一个了 这就足够了 |
[35:37] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[35:38] | Is the epicenter near the dig site? | 震中是在挖掘点附近吗 |
[35:40] | South of downtown. | 市中心以南 |
[35:44] | Someone’s seen the kids. | 有人看到了孩子们 |
[35:46] | Look where it’s coming from. | 看是哪发出的 |
[35:56] | It’s locked. There’s no other way in. | 锁了 没有别的入口 |
[35:59] | I knew I should have brought the Fistigons. | 我就该拿粉碎拳套来 |
[36:00] | We agreed everybody’s going civilian for this one. | 我们说好 这次大家都不用能力 |
[36:02] | Okay? Even Nico. It’s Atlas Academy, remember? | 包括妮可 这可是我们学校 |
[36:05] | Wait, I know someone with a master key. | 等等 我知道谁有万能钥匙 |
[36:06] | They stole it freshman year and have had it ever since. | 那人高一时偷的 一直都拿着 |
[36:08] | But everybody’s out in the parking lot. | 但大家都在停车场上 |
[36:10] | Eh… not this person. | 这个人不会去的 |
[36:12] | And I know right where to find ’em. Come on. | 我知道去哪找那人 走 |
[36:14] | No way am I doing in here without consent. | 我绝不要不经许可就进去 |
[36:16] | It’s gender neutral now, thanks to Gert’s petition. | 这是性别中立的了 多亏格特的请愿 |
[36:18] | Sorry. I love Gert, but only girls use this bathroom. | 抱歉 我爱格特 但只有女孩才用这间 |
[36:20] | Just guard the door. I’m goin’ in. | 望风吧你 我进去 |
[36:26] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[36:27] | I thought you were, like, a fugitive from justice. | 你不是在畏罪潜逃吗 |
[36:29] | – Not anymore. – It’s too bad. | -现在不是了 -真遗憾 |
[36:31] | Outlaw was a good look on you. | 法外之徒挺适合你的 |
[36:33] | Why are you back here, anyway? This place is so boring. | 你为什么回来啊 这里好无聊 |
[36:35] | I have a new appreciation for Atlas Academy. | 我重新喜欢上了阿特拉斯学院 |
[36:37] | And boring. | 对无聊也是 |
[36:39] | What do you think about hashtag EarthquakeBitches? | 你觉得#地震呦这个标签怎么样 |
[36:43] | Is that too much? | 太过了吗 |
[36:43] | I think you’re gonna throw massive “likes” up on the scoreboard. | 我觉得大家肯定会疯狂点赞 |
[36:45] | I think so too! | 我也觉得 |
[36:50] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[36:52] | Aiding and abetting a former murder suspect? | 协助前凶案嫌疑人吗 |
[36:56] | Sure. But I’ll need something in return, obvi. | 好啊 但我当然也会要你有所回报 |
[36:59] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[37:03] | Oh, my God, there you are. Where have you been? | 天呐 你出现了 你去哪里了 |
[37:04] | I tried to score some meds out of the nurse’s office. | 我想去护士站弄点药出来的 |
[37:07] | Nurse Nightmare? Why would you risk that? | 噩梦护士 你为什么要去冒这个险 |
[37:09] | – Did anyone see you? – Uh… no. | -没人看到你吗 -没有 |
[37:12] | No! I don’t know. Possibly. You never really know. | 没有 我不知道 可能有吧 这难说的 |
[37:16] | We should probably hurry, though. | 我们还是快走吧 |
[37:17] | What are you doing outside of the gender neutral bathroom? | 你在性别中立厕所外站着做什么 |
[37:19] | Waiting for Chase. | 等查斯 |
[37:20] | He’s in there getting a key to the computer lab. | 他进去拿电脑实验室的钥匙了 |
[37:21] | He should be out any second. | 他应该很快能出来了 |
[37:22] | Can I just quickly note how weird it is | 我能快速说句这样很怪吗 |
[37:24] | that I just used to walk up and down there halls | 我曾经就走在这走廊里 |
[37:26] | taking central heat and air conditioning for granted? | 把中央空调当做理所当然的事 |
[37:28] | Dude, hurry! | 哥们 快点 |
[37:29] | – I’m gonna go in. – No, no, you might not want to do that. | -我进去吧 -不 你最好别 |
[37:33] | Bye, Chase! | 再见 查斯 |
[37:35] | Hi, Alvin. Other person. | 好啊 艾尔文 另一个人 |
[37:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:47] | The earthquake knocked out the lights. | 地震震坏了交通灯 |
[37:48] | Traffic’s all backed up. | 大堵车了 |
[37:54] | – What’s up? – Move it! | -怎么回事 -快走 |
[37:56] | Let’s give it a try! | 我们试试吧 |
[37:58] | We can walk from here. | 我们用走的 |
[37:59] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[38:01] | Look, the earthquake, it didn’t come out of nowhere. | 地震 并不是无缘无故的 |
[38:05] | Something’s happened. | 有事发生了 |
[38:07] | We need to get there. | 我们得赶过去 |
[38:09] | Please. | 求你 |
[38:16] | I’m scared. | 我怕 |
[38:23] | Karolina… you don’t have to come with me. | 卡罗琳娜 你不非得跟我来 |
[38:30] | But there is a trade-off. | 但你要取舍 |
[38:34] | What I am… is what you are. | 我 和你是一样的 |
[38:37] | Without me, you… | 没有了我 |
[38:40] | you’ll never know your whole self. | 你就无法完全了解自己 |
[38:43] | Who you really are. | 你真正的身份 |
[38:45] | It’s your choice. | 你选吧 |
[39:05] | They’re gonna catch him. | 他们会抓到他的 |
[39:07] | Topher! | 托弗 |
[39:09] | We’ll never get to him without being seen. | 我们冲过去肯定会被看到 |
[39:10] | We can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 我们不能什么都不做 |
[39:12] | I’m gonna go get him. | 我去找他 |
[39:13] | Wait, wait. Molly. | 等等 茉莉 |
[39:16] | Our parents. | 我们的父母 |
[39:18] | What are they doing here? We gotta get out of here. | 他们怎么来了 我们得赶紧走 |
[39:28] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[39:35] | Our parents are here! | 我们的父母来了 |
[39:36] | They just rolled into the parking lot in their motorcade of evil. | 他们开着邪恶车队进了停车场 |
[39:38] | This’ll take one second. Hold on. | 马上好 等等 |
[39:42] | – Too late. – They’re in the building. | -太迟了 -他们进楼了 |
[39:43] | – Run! Run! – Shit. | -快跑 -该死 |
[39:47] | Wait, Molly. Over here. The secret stairs. | 等等 茉莉 这边 秘密楼梯 |
[39:51] | – It’s locked. – Alex. | -锁了 -艾利克斯 |
[39:52] | I got it. | 我来 |
[40:15] | The earthquake happened right when we injected the serum. | 地震就在我们注射血清时发生 |
[40:17] | Do you think there’s any connection between the two? | 你觉得两者间有关系吗 |
[40:19] | I do. | 有 |
[40:23] | They saw us. Do you think they saw us? | 他们看见我们了 你说他们看见我们了吗 |
[40:24] | They definitely saw us. They’re looking right at us. | 他们绝对看见我们了 他们正看着我们呢 |
[40:27] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[40:29] | That was Gert and Molly’s parents. What are they doing here? | 那是格特和茉莉的父母 他们来干什么 |
[40:31] | We should check and see if Karolina’s OK. | 我们该去问问卡罗琳娜是不是还好 |
[40:33] | And she probably knows how Gert and Molly are doing. | 她可能知道格特和茉莉的情况 |
[40:34] | That is not a chance we can take. | 我们不能冒险 |
[40:36] | Slow down, this is not safe! | 慢点 这样不安全 |
[40:39] | I think we just found out the cause of this earthquake. | 我应该是刚发现了这场地震的起因 |
[40:42] | – What if they tell my mom? – Your mother can’t hurt you. | -如果他们告诉我妈呢 -你妈妈伤不了你 |
[40:44] | Nobody can. I protect you from now on. | 没人能 今后我会保护你 |
[40:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:54] | Ay, dios. | 喂 |
[40:55] | Where were you, fam? Mission accomplished. | 你们去哪了 任务完成 |
[40:57] | I thought we weren’t supposed to say that anymore. | 我们不是不能那么说了吗 |
[40:58] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[41:00] | I walked into the computer lab. | 我走进了电脑实验室 |
[41:01] | Dialed 19-26-3. | 按下19 26 3 |
[41:04] | And here you go. You’re welcome. | 然后就拿到了 不客气 |
[41:06] | That’s amazing. You rock, cuz. | 太棒了 你真棒 |
[41:08] | – Nice work, man. – Not bad. | -好样的 -不赖 |
[41:15] | Chase, you coming? | 查斯 来吗 |
[41:23] | The best thing was when we finally get over the wall, | 最棒的是 我们终于翻过墙 |
[41:26] | and there you were, holding the computer. | 你就抱着电脑站在那里 |
[41:28] | It was all Alex. I was just following his directions. | 都是艾利克斯的功劳 我不过是照做 |
[41:31] | Sorry I gave you such a hard time. | 抱歉我对你那么凶 |
[41:33] | – You totally came through. – It’s OK, I know how it is. | -你真帮了大忙 -没事 我理解 |
[41:35] | Who can you trust, right? | 谁值得信任呢 是吧 |
[41:37] | – How’s the hotspot working? – Game-changer. | -热点怎么样 -完全扭转了局面 |
[41:39] | I’ve already started flooding the security at the dig site | 我已经开始用多个假地址 |
[41:41] | with multiple spoofed addresses. | 冲击挖掘点安保系统了 |
[41:43] | Keep the phone. I can get another one. | 手机留着吧 我可以另弄一个来 |
[41:45] | No problema. Consider it rent. | 不成问题 就当是房租了 |
[41:47] | Thank you. Seriously, we couldn’t have done this without you. | 谢谢 真的 没有你我们做不到的 |
[41:50] | – I told you. – That’s how we roll, right, hermanita? | -我说了吧 -我们不就是这样的吗 妹子 |
[41:52] | Sí, hermano. | 没错 兄弟 |
[41:56] | Do you think we can go back to Atlas Academy | 我们还能再去一次阿特拉斯学院吗 |
[41:57] | and maybe this time we break into the nurse’s office? | 或许这次闯一下护士站 |
[42:01] | Hey, one thing I’m still wondering about. | 有件事我还在想 |
[42:04] | How come your eyes turned yellow? | 你的眼睛为什么会变黄 |
[42:10] | I think it maybe runs in my family. I don’t know. | 可能是家族遗传吧 我不知道 |
[42:16] | Can I talk to you? | 可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[42:18] | Alone? | 单独谈 |
[42:38] | Is this what you were looking for? | 你是在找这个吗 |
[42:42] | So that’s why you were so friendly in the car. | 怪不得你在车里那么亲昵呢 |
[42:50] | – I’m just playing. – I’m not. | -我只是逗你 -我可不是 |
[42:53] | This is why your eyes turn yellow, isn’t it? | 这才是你眼睛会变黄的原因吧 |
[42:59] | Is that mine, or are you finally ready to share? | 那是我的吗 还是你终于愿意分享了 |
[43:02] | I’m finally ready for the truth. | 我终于想听事实了 |
[43:04] | You’re nothing like Molly. | 你根本不像茉莉 |
[43:07] | You get high off this stuff, don’t you? | 你嗑这玩意寻求快感 是吧 |
[43:10] | So what is this? | 这是什么 |
[43:11] | And where the hell did you get it? | 而且你是哪弄来的 |
[43:22] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[43:24] | This is what you wanted to show me? | 这就是你想带我看的 |
[43:26] | As you know, I’ve been here before. | 你知道 我来过这里 |
[43:29] | I want to thank you, Karolina. | 我想感谢你 卡罗琳娜 |
[43:34] | You are truly everything I could ever dream of in a daughter. | 你真的是我梦寐以求的女儿 |
[43:40] | This day has been an honor. | 今天真是荣幸 |
[43:44] | You are exactly who you need to be for where we’re going. | 只有你 能去我们要去的地方 |
[43:48] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[43:49] | I told you I’d show you everything, and now I will. | 我说了会带你见识一切 现在我们就去 |
[43:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[43:59] | I don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道我能不能信任你 |
[44:08] | I’m going to trust myself. | 我要相信自己 |