时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Everything I’ve worked towards, | 我的一切努力 |
[00:09] | everything I’ve done, was for this. | 我做的一切 都是为此 |
[00:11] | Karolina, I’d like to introduce you to your brother. | 卡罗琳娜 我想向你介绍你哥哥 |
[00:14] | Are you really gonna let me die? | 你真的愿意让我死吗 |
[00:18] | I loved Jonah. | 我爱过约拿 |
[00:19] | But then I discovered what he is truly capable of. | 然后我发现了他真正的能耐 |
[00:22] | You think I chose you because I enjoy your company? | 你觉得我选择你们是因为喜欢你们的陪伴吗 |
[00:26] | I chose you | 我选择你们 |
[00:26] | because of your capability to perform a specific task, | 是因为你们能完成特定任务的能力 |
[00:30] | so I can get my ship out of that damn hole | 这样我就能把我的飞船 |
[00:32] | and get the hell out of here! | 从那个坑里挖出来 |
[00:34] | The day after tomorrow, | 到了后天 |
[00:35] | all of you are gonna show up at the dig site. | 你们都得出现在挖掘场 |
[00:37] | And if we don’t go along with it? | 如果我们不合作呢 |
[00:39] | I’ll kill your children. You know I wouldn’t hesitate. | 我会杀死你们的孩子 你知道我不会犹豫的 |
[00:41] | Inject it with the serum… | 注入血清 |
[00:43] | Whatever the serum does to this thing, it’ll also do to Jonah. | 不管血清对它有什么效力 对约拿也会是一样的 |
[00:46] | It’s turning black! | 变黑了 |
[00:48] | Necrosis! Yes! | 坏死 太好了 |
[00:49] | …Darius Davis is also responsible | 达瑞斯·戴维斯还杀害了 |
[00:52] | for the murder of Destiny Gonzalez. | 黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 |
[00:53] | This was all my parents. I know it. | 这都是我父母干的 我确定 |
[00:57] | Now, Molly. | 上 茉莉 |
[01:01] | Holy shit. Dad! | 天啊 爸爸 |
[01:02] | I make the rules. You’re under my roof now. | 我制定规则 你现在在我的屋檐下 |
[01:05] | The meeting with Jonah– he showed me | 在和约拿会面 他带我 |
[01:07] | what was at the bottom of that hole. | 看了洞底是什么 |
[01:08] | – My family. – Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | -我的家人 -你为什么不告诉我这些 |
[01:11] | Because there’s something else. | 因为还有别的事 |
[01:12] | Jonah, he killed Amy. | 约拿 他杀死了艾米 |
[01:16] | Isn’t this what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[01:20] | What you’ve always wanted? | 一直想要的 |
[01:25] | To be free? | 自由 |
[01:27] | Free from fear? | 不再被恐惧束缚 |
[01:30] | Death is not the end… | 死亡不是终结 |
[01:34] | it’s simply a door. | 只是一扇门 |
[01:38] | Let go of everything that | 将束缚你的一切 |
[01:39] | binds you to this broken and failing darkness. | 都甩到这分崩离析的黑暗中 |
[01:43] | There is nothing left for you here. | 对你来说 这里已经没有可留恋的了 |
[01:50] | You were here on the first day, and you will be here on the last; | 你存在于初始 存在于终结 |
[01:53] | you are always already; without beginning or end; | 始终存在 无始无终 |
[01:57] | one with the universe; | 与宇宙一体 |
[01:59] | endless and eternal.. | 直到永远 |
[02:03] | ever with us, and us ever with you. | 你与我们同在 我们与你同在 |
[02:09] | This is true. | 这是真的 |
[02:13] | Have no fear, Brother David. | 不必害怕 大卫 |
[02:18] | A new form awaits. | 你将升华 |
[02:24] | May you journey in brightness. | 希望你能在光明中前行 |
[02:39] | No… | 不 |
[02:48] | I’m so very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:51] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[02:54] | You always seem to be around at just the right time. | 你总是能在适当的时机出现 |
[02:57] | Your father and your mother, they’ve been like family to me. | 你父亲和母亲对我就像家人 |
[03:02] | I…wish she was here. | 我…我真希望她也在 |
[03:05] | Your mother’s a complicated woman. | 你母亲是一个复杂的女人 |
[03:09] | Shouldn’t we tell her what happened? | 我们不该告诉她发生了什么吗 |
[03:12] | I need her. | 我需要她 |
[03:14] | She’s been banished. | 她被放逐了 |
[03:16] | She wants no part of the Church. | 她不想和教堂扯上任何关系 |
[03:18] | And when she rejected it, she rejected you. | 她拒绝教会也是拒绝了你 |
[03:28] | I’ll try to get word to her. | 我会想办法联系她的 |
[03:32] | But there’s no need… to grieve over what’s past. | 但是不需要为过去而感到哀伤 |
[03:37] | You need to focus on the future. | 你需要着眼未来 |
[03:41] | – OK. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[03:44] | I told your father I’d protect you, no matter what. | 我向你父亲保证过不管怎样 我都会保护你 |
[03:48] | – You did? – I did. | -是吗 -是的 |
[03:50] | Made him feel as if he could leave, and that… | 让他能安心离开… |
[03:53] | you would always be safe. | 知道你不会有事 |
[03:56] | You and I, Leslie… we have a destiny together. | 我和你 莱斯利 有共同的使命 |
[04:02] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:05] | I am. | 嗯 |
[04:07] | Sacrifices will have to be made. | 必须要有牺牲 |
[04:13] | I’m willing. | 我很愿意 |
[04:32] | I do hope you’ll always feel that way. | 希望你能一直这么想 |
[06:30] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[06:31] | You gonna feed me by hand, or take me out of this jacket? | 你要喂我呢 还是把我这件衣服脱下来 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I don’t like any of those choices. | 这两个选择我都不喜欢 |
[06:38] | Maybe I’ll just keep it for myself. | 也许我还是自己吃了吧 |
[06:43] | I don’t have much of an appetite anyway. My head is pounding. | 反正我也没什么胃口 我的头很疼 |
[06:47] | Yeah, Jonah put you in one of those boxes. | 是的 约拿把你放进了那些盒子里 |
[06:49] | Not usually good for somebody’s health. | 一般来说对健康不好吧 |
[06:51] | Neither is this right here. | 这里也差不多 |
[06:53] | I’m talkin’ about your health, not mine. | 我说的是你的健康 不是我的 |
[06:56] | You don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into, son. | 你不知道自己牵扯进了怎样的情况中 孩子 |
[06:59] | You need to walk away and leave it to us. | 你得赶紧收手 交给我们 |
[07:01] | Yes, so you can handle it like you handled Darius? | 于是你就能像处理掉达瑞斯那样处理 |
[07:07] | That…wasn’t the plan. | 那…本不是那么打算的 |
[07:13] | Sometimes you trust someone to do the right thing, | 有时候你信任某些人会做正确的事 |
[07:16] | and they…just don’t. | 但是他们…并没有 |
[07:21] | As for your crew, the hacking computer stolen from Atlas | 而你们 大白天闯进阿特拉斯 |
[07:25] | in the middle of the day, | 偷走了电脑 |
[07:27] | a kid flipping a truck at the dig site– | 有个孩子在挖掘点掀翻了一辆车 |
[07:29] | That wasn’t us, all right? At least…not technically. | 那不是我们干的 至少…严格来说不是 |
[07:32] | My point is, that shit was messy. | 我的意思是 那的确一团糟 |
[07:36] | Alex, you– | 艾利克斯 你 |
[07:38] | Since you were little, I could always tell | 从你小时候起 我总能看出你 |
[07:41] | when you were wingin’ it. | 什么时候是在临场发挥 |
[07:42] | Improvising because you | 你喜欢临场发挥 |
[07:43] | thought you’d be smart enough when the time came. | 是因为你觉得你的聪明才智到时候肯定够用 |
[07:45] | Well, this isn’t a world history exam. | 但这不是世界史考试 |
[07:47] | Just like you to underestimate me. | 你总是很擅长低估我 |
[07:49] | You can’t go up against Jonah. He will kill you! | 你不能跟约拿作对 他会杀了你 |
[07:51] | Like you killed fifteen runaways? | 就像你杀了十五个离家者吗 |
[07:52] | Cut the bullshit, Alex. | 别说废话了 艾利克斯 |
[07:54] | We can rehash the past some other time. | 我们可以改天再重温旧事 |
[07:56] | I’m trying to keep you alive. | 我现在是想保住你的命 |
[07:57] | – Well, I don’t need your help for that. – Really? | -这一点我不需要你帮忙 -是吗 |
[07:59] | OK, ’cause it seems to me | 好 因为在我看来 |
[08:01] | you’re missing some critical information. | 你忽略了很重要的信息 |
[08:03] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[08:05] | Do you know when he’s gonna be there? | 你知道他打算什么时候到那里吗 |
[08:07] | Who he’s bringing? | 他会带谁 |
[08:09] | Of course not. | 你当然不知道 |
[08:11] | Do you even know what’s at the bottom of that hole? | 你甚至不知道那个洞底有什么 |
[08:15] | The thing that Jonah is willing to kill for? | 约拿宁愿杀人也要拿到的东西 |
[08:19] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:22] | He’s saying the Death Star is buried underground? | 他是说死星被埋在地下吗 |
[08:24] | The Death Star is an orbital battle station, | 死星是环轨道作战平台 |
[08:26] | but I’ll give you credit for trying. | 但我欣赏你的努力 |
[08:27] | Yeah. That’s exactly what he’s saying. | 是啊 他就是这个意思 |
[08:29] | Spaceship in Compton. That’s kinda boss. | 康普顿里有艘太空飞船 有点厉害 |
[08:31] | No, this can’t be real. | 不 绝对不可能 |
[08:32] | This has gotta be another of our parents’ tricks. | 这肯定又是父母们的圈套 |
[08:34] | His dad is telling the truth. There is a ship down there. | 他爸说的是实话 那下面有一艘飞船 |
[08:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:39] | She doesn’t. I do. | 她不知道 我知道 |
[08:43] | – I’ve seen it. – How? | -我见过 -怎么见过的 |
[08:46] | I’ve…been down there… | 我 我下去过 |
[08:49] | with Jonah. | 和约拿一起 |
[08:56] | You better talk fast, because I’m about to get really pissed. | 你最好赶紧解释 因为我马上要生气了 |
[09:03] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[09:06] | I guess I saw that coming. | 好吧 其实我猜到了 |
[09:09] | The family that glows together, grows together, right? | 不是一家人 不发一种光 对吧 |
[09:11] | And we thought our parents were the messed-up ones. | 我们还以为我们的父母够变态了 |
[09:13] | He’s been teaching me. Explaining everything. | 他一直在教我 跟我解释这一切 |
[09:15] | Including the part where we all die in a catastrophic earthquake? | 包括我们都会死于一场末日级地震吗 |
[09:18] | That’s not going to happen. | 这件事不会发生 |
[09:19] | Molly’s parents didn’t understand how his ship worked. | 茉莉的父母不明白飞船如何运行 |
[09:21] | Their calculations were based on our technology, not his. | 他们的计算是基于我们的科技 而不是他的 |
[09:24] | Are you saying that my parents were stupid? | 你是在说我的父母很蠢吗 |
[09:26] | And that they died for nothing? | 他们的死毫无价值 |
[09:28] | No, not at all, Molly. | 不 完全不是 茉莉 |
[09:30] | I’m just saying that | 我的意思是 |
[09:31] | there are things about him they couldn’t have known. | 他的某些事 他们无法得知 |
[09:32] | – And you trust him? – Yes. | -你相信他吗 -相信 |
[09:36] | No. | 也不信 |
[09:37] | Maybe. He let us escape from the church that day, | 也许吧 那天他在教堂放了我们 |
[09:40] | and he showed me things that are wonderful. | 还给我看了很厉害的东西 |
[09:42] | And now he just wants to leave. That’s all he’s ever wanted. | 现在他只想离开 这是他唯一的愿望 |
[09:44] | Wait. He’s leaving? | 等等 他要离开 |
[09:48] | How can you be so sure he plans on not taking you with him? | 你怎能如此确定他没打算带你一起走 |
[09:52] | He hasn’t asked me to go, so… | 他没有叫我一起 所以… |
[09:54] | Just think about it. | 你想想 |
[09:55] | Is there a possibility that he takes you onto that ship | 有没有可能他打算带你上飞船 |
[09:58] | and then leaves the rest of us behind to die? | 然后把我们丢下等死 |
[09:59] | – He wouldn’t do that. – I’m gonna go with | -他不会这样做 -抱歉 我选择相信 |
[10:01] | – “I’m pretty sure he would.” – I would know. | -“他一定会这样做” -那样我会知道 |
[10:02] | We’re connected in this weird way on a deeper level. | 我们之间有很诡异的心灵相通 |
[10:07] | And that’s why you’re staying behind today. | 所以你今天要留在家里 |
[10:08] | Of course, you would say that. | 你当然会这样说 |
[10:09] | I mean, leaving Karolina behind is kind of your thing. | 丢下卡罗琳娜是你一贯的作风 |
[10:14] | No. | 不 |
[10:18] | – No, Alex is right. – What? | -不 艾利克斯说得对 -什么 |
[10:24] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[10:27] | All of us. | 背叛了我们所有人 |
[10:28] | Sneaking out? Lying about where you were going? | 偷偷溜出去 还隐瞒自己去的地方 |
[10:33] | With one of them. | 跟他们的人 |
[10:34] | Yeah, but Karolina’s the only reason | 是 但我们昨晚能活着逃出来 |
[10:35] | why we got out alive last night. | 都是多亏了卡罗琳娜 |
[10:37] | Leaving her here probably isn’t the best plan. | 留她在这里也许并不是最好的选择 |
[10:41] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[10:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:46] | So pack your gear. We leave now. We’re gonna destroy that hole. | 打包装备 立刻出发 我们毁掉那个洞 |
[11:11] | – Can I help you? – I’m here to see PRIDE. | -有什么事吗 -我来见傲慢 |
[11:13] | They’re in a meeting right now. | 他们正在开会 |
[11:16] | I’m the one they’re meeting about. | 他们开会的原因就是我 |
[11:23] | You lookin’ for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[11:25] | Sorry I checked out of Digi-delphia without leaving a note. | 抱歉我没留言就离开了你做的子宫 |
[11:31] | Janet, I understand how much you missed your husband. | 珍妮特 我知道你有多想念你丈夫 |
[11:35] | But with the launch tonight, you took an unnecessary risk | 但是今晚是大日子 你冒了不必要的风险 |
[11:38] | releasing Victor so hastily from his healing algorithm. | 将维克多提早从治愈算法中放了出来 |
[11:41] | Another one of your lies. He was healed. Had been for a while. | 你又在撒谎 他已经痊愈很久了 |
[11:45] | And the last time you saw him he was dead. | 你上次见到他时 他死了 |
[11:47] | I’d say, in the scheme of things, | 就此而言 我认为 |
[11:48] | his time with me was well spent. | 他在我这里的时间花的很值得 |
[11:52] | It’s nice to have you back. You look well. | 你回归真好 你气色不错 |
[11:55] | And you’re looking better. | 你气色也变好了 |
[11:57] | There’s only one way that can happen. | 这只有一个原因 |
[11:59] | Where are the Wilders? | 威尔德夫妇在哪里 |
[12:03] | Good morning, Ms. Wilder. Will Mr. Wilder be joining you as well? | 早上好 威尔德夫人 威尔德先生也回来吗 |
[12:06] | That’s what I’m trying to find the hell out. | 我也想知道这一点 |
[12:10] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[12:10] | everything I’ve done is to achieve our common goal: my departure. | 我做的一切都是为了共同的目标 让我离开 |
[12:15] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不许去 |
[12:16] | Not until you tell me what you have done with Geoffrey. | 除非你告诉我 你对杰弗里做了什么 |
[12:17] | I’ve talked to Flores, I’ve combed every hospital–he’s gone. | 我问了弗洛雷斯 搜遍了每家医院 他消失了 |
[12:20] | The only person that can make that happen is you. | 唯一能做到这一点的就是你 |
[12:22] | My God, you’ve killed him. | 天哪 你杀了他 |
[12:24] | Again, you’ve overlooked the obvious. | 你们再一次把事情想复杂了 |
[12:26] | Your kids have him. | 他在你们的孩子们手里 |
[12:27] | Our kids? | 孩子们手里 |
[12:29] | – How do you know that? – How would they do that? | -你怎么知道 -他们怎么做到的 |
[12:31] | And why should we believe a word you have to say? | 我们为什么要相信你说的任何话 |
[12:33] | Because I tried to kill him. | 因为我试图杀了他 |
[12:35] | Wanted to. Desperately. | 拼命地想杀他 |
[12:38] | Your husband’s strength and stamina | 你丈夫的力量和精力 |
[12:39] | would have been most helpful. | 本来会非常有帮助 |
[12:42] | Who wouldn’t want Geoffrey Wilder inside of them? | 谁不想要杰弗里·威尔德在他体内呢 |
[12:44] | Don’t think that’s what he meant. | 他应该不是那个意思 |
[12:45] | But your children rescued him. | 但你们的孩子们救了他 |
[12:49] | For some reason, with all evidence to the contrary, | 出于某种原因 虽然所有证据表明不是这样 |
[12:52] | they still think you’re worth keeping alive. | 他们仍然认为值得让你们活下去 |
[12:53] | The question is, are you? | 问题是 你呢 |
[12:55] | Are we just gonna stand for this? | 我们就这样忍受吗 |
[12:57] | He just admitted he has no problem killing one of us. | 他刚承认了他不介意杀掉我们中的一员 |
[12:59] | Um, I think that was well established ten years ago | 我觉得十年前某个实验室 |
[13:01] | when a certain lab blew up. | 爆炸的时候就很明显了 |
[13:03] | Your credibility is razor-thin, Jonah. | 你毫无信誉可言 约拿 |
[13:07] | Convince us you’re leaving tonight and that no one will get hurt. | 让我们相信你今晚会离开 并且没人会受伤 |
[13:09] | You’re talking about this earthquake business again, aren’t you? | 你们又在说地震的事了 对吧 |
[13:12] | How many times do I have to assure you? | 我要向你们保证多少遍 |
[13:15] | Apparently one more. OK. | 显然还要再来一遍 好吧 |
[13:16] | So let me explain this to you | 我再解释一遍 |
[13:17] | in a way that you, um, hopefully understand. | 用希望你们能听懂的方式 |
[13:20] | We all love your children so very much. | 我们都很爱你们的孩子 |
[13:22] | I’m sure you remember their births. | 我相信你们一定还记得他们的出生 |
[13:24] | – Dale doesn’t. – Seriously, Stace? Here? | -戴尔不记得 -非要在这说吗 史黛茜 |
[13:28] | He had a panic attack in the delivery room | 他在产房里惊恐发作了 |
[13:30] | and administered himself my epidural. | 然后把我的麻醉剂给他自己用了 |
[13:32] | And a beautiful baby girl was born. One of life’s miracles. | 然后一个美丽的女婴诞生了 生命中的一大奇迹 |
[13:37] | My ship is organic, capable of changing shape. | 我的飞船是活的 可以改变形态 |
[13:41] | It will squeeze through the opening that we created | 它会从我们创造的开口挤出去 |
[13:43] | like a baby traveling down the birth canal. | 就像婴儿穿过产道 |
[13:46] | And, as long as nobody panics… | 只要没人恐慌 |
[13:51] | another miracle will occur. | 就会发生又一个奇迹 |
[13:53] | I’ll be on my way home. | 我将启程回家 |
[13:56] | And you’ll be going alone? | 你将独自离开吗 |
[14:07] | I put this team together, | 这个团队是我组建的 |
[14:09] | financed you, made your wildest dreams come true. | 我为你们提供资金 实现你们最疯狂的梦想 |
[14:18] | I’ll see you all tonight. | 我们今天晚上见 |
[14:22] | Didn’t exactly answer your question. | 他没回答你的问题 |
[14:25] | No. | 对 |
[14:27] | No, he didn’t. | 他没回答 |
[14:31] | Where’d you get all the books? | 你从哪弄的这些书 |
[14:35] | There’s a whole box of them downstairs. | 楼下有一整箱书 |
[14:37] | I organized them, based on mold contamination. | 我根据霉菌污染程度把它们整理了 |
[14:39] | There’s run-of-the-mill mildew on top, | 上面是普通发霉的 |
[14:42] | water damage and warping near the bottom. | 下面是水渍和翘曲的 |
[14:45] | Any truly toxic fungus I just kept in the box. | 真正有毒的真菌我都留在箱子里了 |
[14:48] | Except for “Slouching Towards Bethlehem,” | 除了这本《向伯利恒跋涉》 |
[14:49] | because I will read Didion even if it kills me. | 因为就算会要我的命 我也要读迪迪翁 |
[14:54] | Which it may. | 可能真的会要命 |
[14:56] | Well, it seems like you’ve | 看起来你已经 |
[14:56] | adjusted really well to Chase moving out. | 非常适应查斯搬出去了 |
[15:00] | Glad it appears that way. | 很高兴你这么觉得 |
[15:04] | Though I’m pretty sure you didn’t come in here to talk to me | 不过我很确定你不是来和我谈 |
[15:06] | about my relationship, | 我的恋爱关系 |
[15:08] | or seminal published works on female self-respect. | 或关于女性自尊的学术著作的 |
[15:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:13] | Nobody trusts me, but they’ll listen to you. | 没人相信我 但他们会听你的 |
[15:16] | Why should I…listen to you? | 为什么我要听你的 |
[15:18] | Because no one I know is more passionate | 因为我认识的人中没有人比你 |
[15:20] | about helping those who can’t help themselves. | 更热衷于帮助那些不能自助的人 |
[15:24] | I have always had a soft spot for the disenfranchised. | 我确实对被剥夺权力的人心肠软 |
[15:29] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[15:31] | – We are so not doing your plan. – We’re totally doing our plan. | -绝对不能按你们的计划 -一定要按我们计划 |
[15:34] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[15:35] | The risk is too great. We already worked this out. | 太冒险了 我们已经安排好了 |
[15:37] | I destroy the infrastructure with my computer, | 我用我的电脑摧毁基础设施 |
[15:40] | and you guys bury the ship so that it can’t get out, ever. | 然后你们把飞船埋起来 让它永远出不去 |
[15:42] | – It’s done. – Alex, there’s a moral imperative here now. | -就这样 -艾利克斯 现在有道德使命了 |
[15:44] | There are lives at the bottom of that hole. | 那个洞底有生命 |
[15:46] | Who could be more versions of Jonah. Why would we help them? | 他们可能是更多的约拿 我们为什么要帮他们 |
[15:49] | Could be more versions of her. | 可能是更多的她 |
[15:51] | If you bury them, you bury me. | 如果你把他们埋了 就等于把我埋了 |
[15:54] | – That’s not fair. – I’ve touched them. | -这么说不公平 -我接触过他们 |
[15:56] | They’re alive like we’re alive, and they’re suffering. Dying. | 他们像我们一样活着 而且很痛苦 奄奄一息 |
[16:00] | We can’t think of the creatures as “Them.” | 我们不能把这些生物当作”他们” |
[16:03] | That’s the same thinking that led our parents | 这种想法使我们的父母 |
[16:04] | to put teenagers in a murder box. | 把青少年塞到谋杀盒里 |
[16:06] | And we swore we weren’t going to be like those assholes. | 我们发过誓不会变得像那些混蛋一样 |
[16:11] | – How long have you been standing there? – Long enough. | -你在那站了多久 -够久了 |
[16:16] | I’m with them. | 我同意她们 |
[16:20] | I guess this just turned into a rescue mission. | 看来这要变成营救任务了 |
[16:27] | Jonah thinks he’s picking me up from our spot. | 约拿以为他要去我们的老地方接我 |
[16:29] | He’s headed there now. | 他现在出发过去 |
[16:30] | OK, tell him you’re running late and to wait for you. | 好 告诉他要迟些到 让他等你 |
[16:33] | That should keep him busy long enough for us to do our jobs. | 拖住他一会 应该够我们完成任务 |
[16:35] | – Which seem to be changing. – Evolving. | -任务内容好像在变化 -是进化 |
[16:38] | Into something inclusive and enlightened. | 进化成开明具有包容性的 |
[16:39] | And dangerous. We gotta go inside now. | 以及危险的 我们得进去了 |
[16:42] | Which means we need a better plan. | 所以我们需要更好的计划 |
[16:43] | Luckily, that’s your area of expertise. | 幸好 这是你的专长 |
[16:45] | True, but with this much at stake, there’s no margin for error, | 没错 但事关重大 不容失误 |
[16:49] | so I reached out to someone with more experience. | 所以我找了一个更有经验的人 |
[16:53] | But we have to keep our objective to ourselves. | 但我们不能告诉他我们的目的 |
[16:55] | If he knows what we’re doing, he won’t go along with it. | 如果他知道了 就不会配合了 |
[16:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[17:11] | – You can’t be serious. – We have a common enemy. | -你在开玩笑吧 -我们有共同的敌人 |
[17:13] | He knows everything about the site, | 他知道关于工地的一切 |
[17:15] | and more about Jonah than any of us. | 比我们中任何人都了解约拿 |
[17:17] | – But he’s on their side. – We have to let that go for now. | -但他和他们是一伙的 -我们必须先放下那个 |
[17:21] | – I want to keep you alive. – Something else we share. | -我想让你们活下去 -我们的又一个共同点 |
[17:25] | Look, whatever you intend to do, | 不论你们想做什么 |
[17:27] | we gotta get there ahead of PRIDE. | 我们都得赶在傲慢之前过去 |
[17:28] | – So we need to move. – Which means we need a blindfold. | -所以我们得出发了 -那得把你眼蒙上 |
[17:31] | – A what? – Secret hideouts need to stay secret. | -什么 -秘密基地必须保持秘密 |
[17:37] | No offense, Mr. Wilder. | 无意冒犯 威尔德先生 |
[17:43] | I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry. | 我只想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry for all of it. | 对所有的一切 |
[17:48] | And please, whatever you do, Dad, | 还有爸 无论你做什么 |
[17:52] | don’t pick up the Fistigons. | 别去拿粉碎拳套 |
[17:55] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:57] | – Dad, are you there? – Victor? | -爸 你在吗 -维克多 |
[17:59] | – I hope you get this in time. – What’s going on? | -我希望你能及时收到这个 -怎么了 |
[18:02] | – I know it’s a long shot… – It’s him. | -我知道机会渺茫 -是他 |
[18:06] | – From the future. – I wanted to tell you I’m sorry. | -来自未来 -我想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[18:08] | – He’s broadcasting a warning. – I’m sorry for all of it. | -他在警告我们 -对所有的一切 |
[18:12] | – That’s Chase. – The time machine works. | -是查斯 -时光机器成功了 |
[18:16] | Victor, that’s incredible. | 维克多 那太棒了 |
[18:18] | Every once in a while | 每隔一段时间 |
[18:19] | I’m reminded that I married a mad scientist. | 我就会想起自己嫁给了一位疯狂的科学家 |
[18:22] | – Listen to what he says. – Dad, are you there? | -听听他说的话 -爸 你在吗 |
[18:24] | I hope you get this in time. I know it’s a longshot… | 我希望你及时收到这个 我知道机会渺茫 |
[18:27] | He didn’t want it to happen. | 他不希望这一切发生 |
[18:30] | He’s trying to save me. To keep all of this from happening. | 他想救我 阻止这一切发生 |
[18:33] | – So he could have another chance with you. – Yeah. | -这样他就又能和你享受父子时光了 -是啊 |
[18:37] | And…since he’s there, then, sending this to us now, that… | 但他在未来 还发送了这个消息 |
[18:43] | that means it’s all gonna work out. | 意味着这一切都会解决的 |
[18:46] | We’re gonna be a family again. | 我们又是一家人了 |
[18:52] | I want to believe you, Victor, | 我想相信你 维克多 |
[18:53] | but right now thinking about the future feels like a luxury. | 但现在畅想未来似乎太奢侈 |
[18:58] | I’m afraid of what’s gonna happen tonight. | 我害怕今晚要发生的事 |
[18:59] | Oh, no. Don’t be. | 不 别害怕 |
[19:02] | That’s why we’re bringing your project for insurance. | 所以为以防万一我们把你的项目也带来了 |
[19:05] | All right? | 不是吗 |
[19:07] | If Jonah tries to trick us, | 如果约拿想耍花招 |
[19:10] | or if anything goes sideways, we have this. | 或有什么预料之外的事发生 我们有这个 |
[19:13] | Are you sure it’ll work? | 你确定这能行吗 |
[19:16] | – We didn’t have any time to– – Your design was magnificent. | -我们没什么时间 -你的设计很伟大 |
[19:20] | I may have made a couple alterations, but yes. | 我做了一些修改 但没问题 |
[19:25] | If we can get close enough, | 如果我们靠得足够近 |
[19:27] | we should be able to shut down the engine. | 我们就能关闭发动机 |
[19:29] | – And if we do that… – There’s no escape. | -如果我们要这么做 -那就没有退路 |
[19:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:34] | And unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[19:36] | we’re stuck with Jonah forever. | 我们要一辈子忍受约拿了 |
[19:38] | Not if Dale and Stacey do their part. | 除非戴尔和史黛茜做好他们的本分 |
[19:42] | – This is a terrible idea. – What do you mean? | -这主意糟透了 -什么意思 |
[19:44] | Who brings poison to a bon voyage party? | 谁会带毒药来送别派对 |
[19:46] | The same guy who poured Everclear into the punchbowl | 那个在生物信息学假日派对上 |
[19:49] | at the Bioformatics holiday party. | 把烈酒倒入潘趣酒碗的人 |
[19:51] | You didn’t seem to have a problem with that. | 那会你好像没意见 |
[19:52] | Yeah, because nobody’s life was at stake. | 是啊 那是因为没人的生命会有危险 |
[19:54] | That is a matter of opinion. | 那我们就各持已见吧 |
[19:56] | Oh God, I just want him to go away. | 天哪 我只希望他离开 |
[19:58] | And maybe he will. And if so, big celebration. | 也许他会 如果真是这样 皆大欢喜 |
[20:01] | Cake, balloons, a Jonah piñata for candy and catharsis, right? | 蛋糕 气球 用一个形同约拿的盒装糖 对吧 |
[20:06] | But if he has one final trick up his scaly sleeve, | 但他要是胆敢耍任何花招 |
[20:09] | I feel one tremor, or he tries to hurt someone I care about… | 我感到一丝不对劲 或他试图伤害我在乎的人 |
[20:16] | I’m gonna drop him. | 那我就了结他 |
[20:18] | Have a blessed day. | 今天愉快 |
[20:20] | Journey in brightness. | 光明前行 |
[20:26] | The event is tonight? | 活动是今晚吗 |
[20:28] | Your father called it The Ascension. This is incredible. | 你父亲叫这升天活动 真是不可思议 |
[20:29] | No, Frank, it’s not incredible. It’s terrible. | 不 弗兰克 这并不好 简直太糟了 |
[20:32] | And it’s not an ascension, it’s a launch– | 这不是什么升天 而是发射 |
[20:34] | of Jonah’s spaceship. | 约拿的宇宙飞船 |
[20:37] | Yeah, you heard me. We have no idea what’s gonna happen. | 没错 就是这样 我们不知道会发生什么 |
[20:39] | – We need to make sure we’re there. – Absolutely. | -我们必须确保我们在场 -没错 |
[20:41] | I wouldn’t miss it. If it’s what David promised– | 我不想错过 如果真如大卫说的那样 |
[20:43] | Frank! All of that is bullshit. | 弗兰克 这一切都是胡扯 |
[20:47] | Fed to my father by Jonah. | 约拿给我爸洗脑了 |
[20:50] | Look, the rest of PRIDE is | 听着 其他傲慢成员 |
[20:51] | worried that their kids might get hurt tonight– | 担心他们的孩子今晚会受伤 |
[20:53] | I’m worried that ours might leave. With him. | 而我担心我们的会跟他走 |
[20:56] | You need to trust Karolina more than that. | 你得更信任卡罗琳娜一些 |
[20:59] | It’s not Karolina I’m worried about. | 我不是担心卡罗琳娜 |
[21:02] | Well…I guess this is goodbye. | 好吧 我猜咱们就此别过了 |
[21:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:09] | I’m coming with you tonight. | 我今晚要跟你一起去 |
[21:11] | You’ve already done so much. | 你已经贡献了那么多 |
[21:14] | Besides, the troops have been marshaled. | 再说 部队已集结完毕 |
[21:16] | They’re gonna make sure that nothing goes wrong tonight. | 他们会确保今晚一切顺利 |
[21:18] | Journey into… | 光明… |
[21:19] | Jonah… | 约拿 |
[21:22] | I’ve devoted my whole life to this. | 我一生都致力于此 |
[21:26] | The Ascension. | 升天活动 |
[21:28] | It’s a holy moment for all of us. | 这对我们来说都是神圣的一刻 |
[21:31] | And if we’re to lead the church forward, | 而且如果我们想带领会众前行 |
[21:33] | it’s important that we witness this firsthand. | 那我们必须亲自见证这些 |
[21:38] | Well, after recent events, I… | 好吧 经过最近这些事 |
[21:42] | wasn’t sure of your sentiments. | 我不确定你的想法 |
[21:45] | But very well. | 那很好 |
[21:47] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[21:49] | can I leave you to finish this? | 我能把接下去一切交给你吗 |
[21:51] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[21:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:06] | Hey, Mr. Dean, right? | 迪恩先生 对吧 |
[22:07] | Yes. I’m sorry, I really don’t have any time. | 嗯 抱歉 我现在没时间 |
[22:08] | But I think you do. | 我可不这么认为 |
[22:10] | OK, fine. Do you have a piece of paper and a Sharpie? | 好吧 你有纸和记号笔吗 |
[22:12] | A Sharpie for what? | 要记号笔干什么 |
[22:14] | I can’t sign an autograph without a Sharpie. | 没有记号笔我没法给你签名啊 |
[22:15] | Ballpoints smudge. | 圆珠笔漏油 |
[22:18] | I don’t want an autograph. | 我不想要签名 |
[22:19] | OK… OK, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[22:21] | But I’m sorry, I really have to get going. | 但是抱歉 我真的得走了 |
[22:22] | So please excuse me. Have a good day. | 失陪了 祝你今天愉快 |
[22:24] | It’s a very busy one for me. | 我今天很忙 |
[22:36] | All right, so what are we lookin’ at? | 说说情况吧 |
[22:38] | There’s gonna be lot of security tonight. | 今晚会有很多保安人员 |
[22:40] | Armed Gibborim guards. That was Leslie’s job. | 吉博力姆武装警卫 莱斯利负责的 |
[22:43] | – “A lot,” Like… – A fleet of vans | -“很多”是指 -一个车队 |
[22:44] | should be en route as we speak. | 现在应该已经在路上了 |
[22:46] | Well, they’re not here yet, which means we still have time. | 他们还没到呢 所以我们还有时间 |
[22:49] | If we know the Gibb army is coming in vans, | 只要知道吉博教军队是开车来的 |
[22:51] | that’s all I need. | 对我来说就足够了 |
[22:52] | I can get into the church records and then trace the VIN numbers. | 我可以进入教会记录 然后追踪车辆识别号码 |
[22:55] | If anyone uses a traffic app, plugs in their phone, | 只要有人使用交通软件 插上手机 |
[22:58] | anything using Wi-Fi, we got ’em. | 只要用无线网 我们就拿下他们了 |
[23:00] | Where’d you learn that? | 你从哪学的这个 |
[23:02] | Remember that family trip we took to Vegas? | 还记得那次家庭旅行我们去了拉斯维加斯吗 |
[23:04] | You and Mom went to go see Cirque de Soleil? | 你和妈妈去看太阳马戏团演出了 |
[23:06] | Yeah, you said you wanted to watch “How to Train Your Dragon 2” | 嗯 你说你想留在宾馆房间 |
[23:09] | – in the hotel room. – Yeah, I did, for like five minutes, | -看《驯龙高手2》 -我看了大概五分钟 |
[23:11] | and then I snuck into Def Con 23, | 然后我溜进了第23届国际黑客大会 |
[23:14] | where I sat in the back of a seminar on how to hack a call. | 坐在一场关于入侵电话的研讨会后排 |
[23:18] | So what does that mean? | 那你说的是什么意思 |
[23:19] | It means I hope the Gibbs packed sunscreen, | 意思是吉博教最好带了防晒霜 |
[23:22] | ’cause they’re goin’ to the desert. | 因为他们要去沙漠了 |
[23:26] | …moral view doesn’t devalue life, | …道德观并非贬低生命的价值 |
[23:28] | it makes it more precious, | 它使生命更加宝贵 |
[23:30] | because now you can begin to approach every experience… | 因为现在每一种经历 你都可以开始… |
[23:33] | What are you doing, Aura? That’s going north. | 你在干什么 奥拉 怎么向北转了 |
[23:35] | It isn’t me. The van’s…driving itself. | 不是我 车在自己开动 |
[23:38] | – Your entire journey can be a joyous… – It’s a miracle! | -你的整个旅程都可以充满欢乐 -这是奇迹 |
[23:58] | Hey, man. Geoffrey Wilder, how ya doin’? | 伙计 我是杰弗里·威尔德 你好吗 |
[24:01] | Hey, look. I left some files in the trailer over there. | 我在那边的拖车里落了些文件 |
[24:02] | You mind if I get it? | 你不介意我去拿吧 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry, Mr. Wilder, but as I’m sure you’re aware, | 抱歉 威尔德先生 但你肯定知道 |
[24:05] | the Church is in charge of the site now. | 工地现在归教会管了 |
[24:08] | I’m sure you know Leslie Dean | 你肯定知道莱斯利·迪恩 |
[24:09] | and I are founding members of PRIDE. | 和我是傲慢的创始人 |
[24:11] | – She won’t mind. – I don’t know. | -她不会介意的 -我说不好 |
[24:13] | I got a wavelength demerit for letting the Yorkes in, | 放约克夫妇进去 我已经被记波长过失了 |
[24:15] | – and they even had ID. – Yeah, I don’t know what that means. | -而且他们还有证件 -我不知道那是什么意思 |
[24:18] | – Look, why don’t we call ’em? Together. – OK. | -不如我们一起给他们打电话吧 -好吧 |
[24:25] | Hold it right there! | 别动 |
[24:28] | Gotta love Take Your Son To Work Day. | 必须喜欢”带你的儿子上班日”啊 |
[24:32] | How many guys you got here? | 你这里有多少人手 |
[24:50] | All clear. | 安全了 |
[24:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:59] | Hey, you guys. We don’t all need to go. | 我们不用都去 |
[25:01] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:03] | If we get stuck, you can’t defend yourself. | 如果我们被困 你无法保护自己 |
[25:05] | You told me not to bring Old Lace. | 是你不让我带老妇来的 |
[25:07] | Because she’s not the most predictable creature, | 因为她不是行为最可预见的生物 |
[25:08] | and we’ve all got our hands full already. | 而我们已经焦头烂额了 |
[25:11] | You need to look out. To text us as soon as someone shows up. | 你去放风 有人出现就马上给我们发信息 |
[25:14] | So you want me to stay out here alone and defenseless, | 你想让我独自留在外面 无法保护自己 |
[25:16] | knowing that a hundred armed guards, Jonah, | 明知道一百个武装警卫 约拿 |
[25:19] | and possibly our homicidal parents | 很可能还有我们的杀人狂父母们 |
[25:20] | could show up at just any minute? | 随时可能会出现 |
[25:24] | Yeah, I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[25:39] | Good luck, guys. | 祝你们好运 |
[25:54] | Jonah, Karolina’s not coming. | 约拿 卡罗琳娜不会来了 |
[25:59] | She texted me she’d be here. You think something happened? | 她发信息告诉我她会来 你认为发生什么事了吗 |
[26:02] | Yeah, I think she’s a teenager. | 我认为她是个青少年 |
[26:07] | Teenagers lie? | 青少年会撒谎 |
[26:09] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会那样做的 |
[26:10] | Not to me. | 不会对我那样做 |
[26:13] | We have a…connection. | 我们之间有感情联系 |
[26:15] | Yeah, that’s what she’s counting on. | 她就指望这个呢 |
[26:17] | She wants you to be here instead of wherever she is. | 她想让你来这里 而不是去她现在在的地方 |
[26:21] | She tricked you. | 她骗了你 |
[26:24] | You may be an advanced being, but you’re quite the naive father. | 你也许是高级生命体 但你真是个幼稚的父亲 |
[26:29] | Well…where do you think she is? | 那你认为她在哪里 |
[26:32] | You’re the one with the “Connection.” You tell me. | 你才是有”感情联系”的人 你说呢 |
[26:41] | She knows what’s down that hole. | 她知道那个洞底有什么 |
[26:44] | – She what? – I took her there. | -她知道什么 -我带她去了 |
[26:47] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:49] | Now. | 立刻 |
[26:51] | Before she ruins everything. | 在她把一切都毁了之前 |
[26:53] | 傲慢 莱斯利 海啸 | |
[27:10] | No, no, no. That can’t be right. | 不不不 这不可能 |
[27:12] | – What? – It’s that time. | -怎么了 -时间到了 |
[27:17] | Let’s do this. | 我们开干吧 |
[27:20] | – It’s too early. We’re not ready. – Yes, we are. | -太早了 我们还没准备好 -我们准备好了 |
[27:24] | Because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[27:32] | What do you mean, Las Vegas? | 你说拉斯维加斯是什么意思 |
[27:34] | The event is happening tonight. I’m on my way right now. | 这事今晚就要发生 我现在正要过去 |
[27:38] | No, Frances. Vehicles do not get possessed by agents of darkness. | 不 弗朗西丝 车辆不会被黑暗使者附身 |
[27:41] | Just turn the van around and get back here. | 掉头把车开回来 |
[27:46] | You’re not going anywhere until you tell me everything. | 你哪也去不了 除非你把一切都告诉我 |
[27:48] | – Everything about what? – Destiny Gonzalez. | -关于什么的一切 -黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 |
[27:52] | I’m her brother. | 我是她兄弟 |
[27:53] | And I know you and your church are the reason she was killed. | 我知道她被杀都是因为你和你的教会 |
[27:59] | Word on the street | 我听说 |
[28:00] | is that your church has been disappearing kids | 大家记得你的教会从一开始 |
[28:03] | as long as anybody can remember. | 就一直在让孩子们消失 |
[28:05] | One a year, from my math. | 根据我的计算 一年一个 |
[28:13] | I just learned about the program myself. | 我刚刚了解这个项目 |
[28:15] | I’ve been gathering my own evidence. | 我一直在自己收集证据 |
[28:17] | Maybe we can figure out what’s going on together. | 也许我们可以一起搞清楚真相 |
[28:20] | You want to help me? | 你想帮我吗 |
[28:22] | I’d love to show you what I have. Everything’s up in the office. | 我很愿意给你看我掌握的证据 都在楼上办公室 |
[28:26] | Do you want to follow me? | 你要跟我来吗 |
[28:32] | Don’t hold this against me. | 别怨我 |
[29:01] | Guys, isn’t it so awesome? | 大伙 这酷毙了 |
[29:04] | I loved it. | 我喜欢 |
[29:06] | This is like riding an elevator, but with no elevator. | 这就像坐电梯 但实际上没有电梯 |
[29:09] | Breathtaking insight. | 见解真”深刻” |
[29:12] | At least Karolina kicks ass at flying. | 至少卡罗琳娜很擅长飞 |
[29:15] | I wouldn’t say flying, exactly. More like falling with style. | 我不觉得这是飞 更像是有型地降落 |
[29:19] | Buzz Lightyear! I love Buzz. | 好像巴斯光年 我喜欢巴斯 |
[29:28] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[29:33] | Glowing, living spaceship. | 发光 活生生的飞船 |
[29:37] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[29:38] | Two months ago our biggest issue was that | 两个月前我们最大的担忧是 |
[29:39] | there were no vegan options in the cafeteria. | 咖啡厅里没有素食套餐 |
[29:42] | Gert was so mad about that. | 格特为此都气疯了 |
[29:43] | Now we’re trying to liberate a family of aliens. | 现在我们想解放一家外星人 |
[29:49] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[29:51] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[29:53] | – Yeah. – We’ll do this together. | -嗯 -我们一起 |
[29:56] | It’s gonna be OK. I promise. | 会成功的 我保证 |
[29:59] | But we have to do this now. | 但我们必须现在就动手 |
[30:01] | – Where should I cut in? – Anywhere, I guess. | -我从哪里下手 -哪都可以吧 |
[30:03] | I don’t think there’s a door. | 好像没有门 |
[30:11] | – Am I hurting them? – There’s no other way. Hurry. | -我伤着他们了吗 -没有别的办法了 快 |
[30:28] | Shit! | 该死 |
[30:31] | 新消息 中止 中止 约拿 | |
[30:32] | Shit. He’s here. | 该死 他来了 |
[30:55] | Anything from Gert? | 格特有什么消息吗 |
[30:58] | Guys, I think we should have factored into our plan | 大伙 我猜我们应该考虑到 |
[30:59] | that we’re underneath the earth and our phone cost $8.99. | 我们在地底下 但我们的烂手机收不到信号 |
[31:02] | How much longer, Chase? | 还需要多久 查斯 |
[31:07] | Every cut I make, it seals back up. | 我每切一下 都会自动愈合 |
[31:09] | It’s like it’s healing itself. | 好像它能自愈 |
[31:10] | Take me to the surface. | 带我去表面 |
[31:11] | If someone shows up, I can fight ’em off from there. | 如果有人来了 我没法在这击退他们 |
[31:13] | Not gonna happen. Take me. | 不可能 带我上去 |
[31:15] | Karolina. Get out of there now. | 卡罗琳娜 出来吧 |
[31:19] | It’s Jonah. I think I can hear him in my head. | 是约拿 我好像能听见他的声音 |
[31:21] | No, we all hear that. | 我们都听见了 |
[31:23] | – He’s here. – His voice really carries. | -他来了 -他的声音真是传得远 |
[31:26] | – What do we do? – This is dangerous. | -我们该怎么办 -这太危险了 |
[31:28] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with. | 你们不知道自己面对的是什么 |
[31:30] | Chase, hurry. | 查斯 快点 |
[31:38] | Jonah. | 约拿 |
[31:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:42] | – Our kids are down there. – All of them? | -我们的孩子们在下面 -所有都在 |
[31:44] | We don’t know. We can’t see them, but… | 不确定 我们看不到他们 但 |
[31:47] | They won’t come out. | 他们不愿出来 |
[31:48] | – I’ve warned them. – What are they doing? | -我警告过他们了 -他们在下面干什么 |
[31:50] | They’re trying to destroy my ship, which is not gonna happen. | 他们想毁了我的飞船 但休想达成 |
[31:53] | Set up the diagnostics. | 开始诊断 |
[31:55] | Xavin, can you hear me? | 赞文 你能听见吗 |
[31:56] | – Who’s Xavin? – I don’t know. Don’t want to know. | -谁是赞文 -不知道 也不想知道 |
[32:00] | Initiate the launch. Now. | 启动发射 现在 |
[32:02] | We’ll service the ship when it reaches the surface. | 等飞船到地表后再进行测试 |
[32:04] | Did you just say launch? Did he just say launch? | 你刚说发射吗 他刚说发射吗 |
[32:06] | – I did. – But our kids are down there. | -是的 -但我们的孩子还在下面 |
[32:08] | – They’ll be killed. – Karolina can fly. | -他们会死 -卡罗琳娜能飞 |
[32:11] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[32:18] | It’s taking off! We gotta go! | 它开始发动了 我们得走了 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry it didn’t work. | 抱歉没能成功 |
[32:21] | I can only carry two of you at a time. | 我一次只能带两个人 |
[32:23] | – Take them! I’ll stay. – No! Ladies first. | -带他们 我留下 -不 女士优先 |
[32:26] | If I tell Gert you said that, you’re better off dying down here. | 如果我告诉格特你说了这话 你不如在这死了 |
[32:29] | – I can do it! – You’re strong, Molly, | -我可以的 -你很强 茉莉 |
[32:30] | not invulnerable. It has to be me. | 但并非坚不可摧 只能是我留下 |
[32:32] | I have the Staff for protection. | 我有魔杖保护我 |
[32:33] | – Nico, no! – I’m the only one who has a chance. | -妮可 不 -我是唯一可能活下来的 |
[32:36] | You taught me this. Now go! | 你教会我的 走吧 |
[32:49] | – Nico– – Now. | -妮可 -快走 |
[32:53] | Jeez! | 天哪 |
[32:57] | – I’ll be right back. – I know. | -我马上回来 -我知道 |
[33:04] | – Should we go out there? – No, son. | -我们该去吗 -不 儿子 |
[33:06] | I’m keeping you here. Safe. | 我要把你留在这 保证你的安全 |
[33:09] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快快快快快 |
[33:25] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[33:27] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[33:28] | – Molly. We’re go glad you’re OK. – Not another step. | -茉莉 我们很高兴你没事 -别再靠近了 |
[33:32] | – Dad. – I got your message… | -爸 -我收到你的消息了 |
[33:34] | from the future. | 来自未来的消息 |
[33:35] | – What? – I know you haven’t said it yet, | -什么 -我知道你还没有说 |
[33:37] | but you will, and it’s so moving. | 但你会的 而且非常感人 |
[33:40] | Not the weirdest thing I’ve heard today. | 这还算不上我今天听到的最诡异的话 |
[33:41] | Come here! | 过来 |
[33:43] | I’m gonna need you. Wait for my signal. | 我需要你 等我的信号 |
[33:47] | – Where’s Nico? – I’ve got to go back for her. | -妮可在哪 -我得回去救她 |
[33:49] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[33:50] | We can’t just leave her down there. | 我们不能把她留在下面 |
[33:51] | I’ll kill you right here, Jonah. | 那我现在就干掉你 约拿 |
[33:53] | You stay right where you are. You know what I can do. | 待在原地 你知道我有这个本事 |
[34:35] | Nico! | 妮可 |
[34:37] | Wicked Witch of the West was always my favorite. | 绿野仙踪的西方女巫 一直是我的最爱 |
[34:45] | – Gert! – Sweetie! | -格特 -亲爱的 |
[34:47] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[34:52] | I– I was worried sick! | 我担心坏了 |
[35:00] | It’s a lovely moment. Isn’t it? | 真是感人 对吧 |
[35:03] | Families reuniting. | 家庭团聚 |
[35:09] | That’s what it’s all about. | 但这正是关键 |
[35:11] | Karolina, all of the preparation, everything I’ve done, | 卡罗琳娜 我做的一切准备 |
[35:15] | is so that you and I… can have a future together. | 都是为了你我能有个未来 |
[35:23] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[35:25] | What? You want me to go with you? | 什么 你想让我和你一起走 |
[35:29] | The entire universe…is yours. | 整个宇宙都是你的 |
[35:31] | Why did you wait until now to tell me this? | 你为什么现在才告诉我 |
[35:33] | Because I didn’t know it was gonna work. | 因为之前我不知道能成功 |
[35:36] | But now it has, and… | 但现在成功了 |
[35:39] | we can be a family. | 我们可以成为一家人 |
[35:41] | She has a family. | 她有家人了 |
[35:43] | Who won’t allow her to be what she is. | 不让她作为真实的自己存在的家人 |
[35:47] | I’m the only one who understands her. | 我是唯一懂她的人 |
[35:49] | She belongs with me! | 她属于我 |
[35:55] | I may not know who I am or where I belong, | 我也许不知道自己是谁 或者属于哪里 |
[35:57] | but I’m gonna find out here. | 但我会在这里找出答案 |
[36:00] | With the people I love. | 和我爱的人们一起 |
[36:06] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[36:11] | Earthquake! | 地震了 |
[36:14] | Jonah, you said there wouldn’t be any quakes! | 约拿 你说了不会有地震 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I may have lied about that one. | 是啊 我可能撒谎了 |
[36:25] | Get on the ship… and you will live. | 上船 你就能活下去 |
[36:29] | You stay here with your…friends, | 和你的朋友们留下来 |
[36:34] | and you will die. | 你就会死 |
[36:37] | The choice is yours. | 由你选择 |
[36:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:51] | If you love me, you won’t make me choose. | 如果你爱我 就不会逼我选择 |
[36:55] | Like all children in the end– | 最终和所有的孩子一样 |
[36:58] | destined to break their parents’ heart. | 注定要让父母心碎 |
[37:06] | Xavin, Plan B. Full acceleration. | 赞文 B计划 最大加速 |
[37:39] | – Victor, are you ready? – Yeah. | -维克多 你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[37:46] | Stop the ship! | 把船停下 |
[37:49] | It’s too much, Nico! | 你承受不住的 妮可 |
[37:52] | Nico! | 妮可 |
[37:58] | Stop the ship! | 把船停下 |
[37:59] | What’s wrong? Why won’t it work? | 怎么回事 为什么没用 |
[38:03] | Because it’s Nico’s now. | 因为它现在属于妮可了 |
[38:06] | Completely. | 完全属于她 |
[38:08] | Chase! | 查斯 |
[38:27] | We were trying to help them. We don’t want anyone hurt. | 我们是想帮助他们 我们不想任何人受伤 |
[38:31] | You have the power… to stop this. | 你可以阻止这一切 |
[38:34] | So do we! | 我们也可以 |
[38:37] | Badass Latinas: one. Aliens: zero. | 厉害的拉丁裔对外星人 一比零 |
[38:40] | – Game time. – I couldn’t agree more. | -比赛开始 -我完全同意 |
[38:45] | Shit! It isn’t working. | 靠 不管用 |
[38:46] | Don’t give up. Keep firing. | 别放弃 继续开枪 |
[39:13] | Enough of this! | 够了 |
[39:50] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[39:52] | it’s working. | 起效了 |
[39:53] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[40:01] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[40:31] | Look what you’ve done. | 看看你们干了什么 |
[40:51] | Jonah, he killed Amy. | 约拿杀了艾米 |
[41:31] | Jonah, he killed Amy. | 约拿杀了艾米 |
[41:49] | Jonah killed Amy…killed Amy… | 约拿杀了艾米 杀了艾米 |
[42:09] | No!!! | 不 |
[42:57] | Now we’re gonna have to take it all. | 现在我们只能夺走一切了 |
[43:02] | What? | 什么 |
[43:07] | – Dad. – Where am I? | -爸 -我在哪 |
[43:14] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么在哭 |
[43:18] | Dad. | 爸 |
[43:20] | Dad, it’s me. It’s your daughter Karolina. | 爸 是我 你的女儿卡罗琳娜 |
[43:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁[澳大利亚口音] |
[43:33] | Good riddance. | 终于摆脱了 |
[43:47] | What the hell… | 刚刚… |
[43:49] | just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[43:53] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[43:55] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[43:58] | – Gert, Molly, please… – It’s time to come home. | -格特 茉莉 -是时候回家了 |
[44:03] | Chase, I’m just so glad to see you. | 查斯 见到你我真高兴 |
[44:08] | Nico. Are you all right? | 妮可 你还好吗 |
[44:12] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[44:18] | How long’s that gonna last? | 这能维持多久 |
[44:22] | L-Long enough. | 足够久 |
[44:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:15] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[45:18] | Seems like every time we get a call from PRIDE, | 看来每次我们接到傲慢的电话 |
[45:20] | there’s a body involved. | 都会有尸体 |
[45:30] | How’s your head? | 你的脑袋怎么样 |
[45:32] | Still hurts a little bit. | 还是有点疼 |
[45:34] | Have some Hot Cheetos. That usually helps me. | 吃点辣奇多 对我来说通常有用 |
[45:36] | If you wash ’em down with Sprite, makes your teeth feel funny. | 如果就着雪碧吃 会让你的牙感觉很奇怪 |
[45:38] | Or you could try aspirin. I hear that works. | 或者可以试试阿司匹林 我听说有用 |
[45:41] | But aspirin doesn’t turn your finger orange, | 但是阿司匹林不会把你的手指染成橙色 |
[45:44] | and that’s, like, the best part. | 这可是最棒的部分 |
[45:47] | – Last night was weird. – Yeah. Understatement. | -昨晚真诡异 -是啊 岂止是诡异 |
[45:50] | Teamed up with our parents… to do something good. | 和我们的父母联手…做好事 |
[45:53] | Was it good? | 是好事吗 |
[45:56] | We’re still here, aren’t we? | 我们还在这 不是吗 |
[45:58] | California might have been gone if we– | 加利福尼亚州可能都没了 如果我们没有… |
[46:00] | if you hadn’t done what you did. | 如果你没有那么做的话 |
[46:04] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[46:10] | Just ’cause our folks did one good thing, | 仅因为我们的父母主要基于私利 |
[46:11] | mostly out of self-interest, | 做了一件好事 |
[46:13] | it still doesn’t erase all the terrible shit that they did. | 仍然不足以抹消他们的所有恶行 |
[46:17] | My dad’s alive. | 我爸还活着 |
[46:19] | Is that good? | 这是好事吗 |
[46:20] | Or…bad? | 还是坏事 |
[46:23] | Those concepts are starting to get real blurry. | 这些概念开始变得模糊了 |
[46:48] | Everybody’s downstairs, if you want to join. | 大家都在楼下 如果你想加入的话 |
[46:54] | You made a decision that took everything away from me. | 你做出的决定夺走了我的一切 |
[47:03] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[47:07] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[47:09] | You had the Sleep Spell, why didn’t you use it on him? | 你有睡眠法术 为什么不对他用 |
[47:14] | You didn’t have to kill my father, Nico. | 你不非得杀了我父亲 妮可 |
[47:18] | You chose to. | 你选择杀了他 |