时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m shutting the Church down. Effective immediately. | 我要关闭教堂 立即生效 |
[00:11] | – You can’t do this. – Your services are no longer required. | -你不能这样 -你的服务也没用武之地了 |
[00:14] | We have a problem, and its name is Leslie Ellerh Dean. | 我们有麻烦了 麻烦的名字是莱斯利·埃勒·迪恩 |
[00:16] | – We build our own weapons. – Turn on our kids? | -我们自己建造武器 -对付孩子们吗 |
[00:19] | If it’s the only way. | 如果没有别的办法 |
[00:23] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里面干什么呢 |
[00:25] | Trying to find our kids who are under attack, | 找我们的孩子们 我们遭到袭击了 |
[00:26] | and we have to fight back. | 我们得还击 |
[00:28] | Fight? Sweetie, that’s so not you. | 还击 亲爱的 这不像你啊 |
[00:30] | Or, it’s exactly me. | 这正是我 |
[00:34] | Can we just start over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[00:35] | Maybe figuring out what’s wrong with Old Lace. | 或许一起查明老妇是怎么了 |
[00:40] | – Gert! – I don’t get it. | -格特 -我不懂 |
[00:41] | It’s like they’re both sick or…dying. | 好像他们都病了 或是都要死了 |
[00:43] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[00:45] | I’m the guy that knows you framed Darius Davis for murder. | 我是知道你栽赃达瑞斯·戴维斯谋杀的人 |
[00:47] | You just messed up. | 你完蛋了 |
[00:49] | Pause. | 定 |
[00:50] | – We got a deal or what? – No way. | -我们成不成交 -绝对不行 |
[00:52] | – Deal. – Alex! | -成交 -艾利克斯 |
[00:53] | The strike team remains intact, under a new leader. | 突击队保留 换新领袖 |
[00:56] | And clearly AWOL wants the job. | 显然 阿沃尔想做这个 |
[00:58] | Trust is such a valuable thing, and you have mine. | 信任非常宝贵 我信任你们 |
[01:01] | – Where are you? I’ve been waiting. – Change of plans, Alex. | -你在哪里 我等 -计划有变 艾利克斯 |
[01:03] | I’m in charge now. | 我现在是老大了 |
[01:04] | First order of business, find those damn kids. | 第一件事 找到那几个熊孩子 |
[01:08] | Ain’t no point in running. | 跑是没用的 |
[01:10] | – She’s coming with me. – We had a deal! Livvie! | -她要跟我走 -我们说好的 莉薇 |
[01:14] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[01:17] | You can’t hold me in here! I didn’t do anything! | 你不能这么扣押我 我又没做什么 |
[01:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:29] | I was kind enough to bring your ass a beverage. | 我还好心地给你拿了饮料 |
[01:38] | And you repay me by making all this noise? | 你就这么大吼大叫地回报我吗 |
[01:43] | Great manners. | 真礼貌 |
[01:45] | I want to see a lawyer. | 我想见律师 |
[01:46] | This isn’t that kind of a situation. | 这不是那种情况 |
[01:47] | What kind of a situation is it? | 那是什么情况 |
[01:49] | Well, no one really knows that you’re here. | 并没有人知道你在这里 |
[01:55] | It’s just you…and me. | 只有你和我 |
[02:00] | And I can’t let you go until you help me with something. | 你如果不帮我 我就不能放了你 |
[02:04] | What? | 干什么 |
[02:06] | I promised your boyfriend’s parents | 我向你男友的父母保证说 |
[02:08] | that I’d bring him and his little friends home. | 我会把他和他的朋友们带回家 |
[02:11] | If you want to go home again, | 如果你还想回家 |
[02:14] | all you gotta do is tell me where they’re hiding. | 告诉我他们藏在哪就行 |
[02:16] | I’m not telling you shit. You don’t scare me. | 我什么都不会告诉你 我不怕你 |
[02:19] | That’s because I ain’t been trying to scare you. | 那是因为我没想让你怕 |
[02:22] | But if I wanted to scare you… | 但如果我想让你怕 |
[02:27] | I’d do this. | 我就会这么做了 |
[02:31] | Please, no! | 不要啊 |
[02:32] | – Mitch, you there? – Please! | -米奇 你在吗 -求你 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[02:37] | Tamar! | 塔玛 |
[02:38] | Help us, please! | 救救我们 |
[02:40] | No! Stop! | 不要 停下 |
[02:42] | Stop! | 停下 |
[02:43] | Hey, yo, Mitch. Go ahead and take the baby. | 米奇 把婴儿抱走 |
[02:46] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[02:46] | No! Tamar! | 不 塔玛 |
[02:49] | No! Please! | 不 不要 |
[02:52] | Your ass scared now, ain’t you? | 你现在怕了吧 |
[02:58] | Livvie! Help us! | 莉薇 救救我们 |
[03:14] | She doesn’t sound good. | 她听上去很不好 |
[03:16] | – Hey, it’s OK. – It hurts. It hurts. | -没事的 -好疼啊 |
[03:19] | Where the hell are Nico and Wilder?! | 妮可和威尔德呢 |
[03:21] | Got every stomach medicine they had. Something’s gotta help. | 买了他们所有的肠胃药 肯定有能用的 |
[03:24] | And if it doesn’t, I’ve got this. | 如果不行 我还买了这个 |
[03:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:29] | A Wiccan charm bag. | 威卡巫术袋 |
[03:30] | Just put it under her pillow. It’ll encourage good health. | 放在她枕头下面 能刺激健康 |
[03:33] | It’s pungent but powerful. | 虽然刺鼻 但很好用 |
[03:34] | You do realize we’re trying to make her less sick, right? | 你知道我们是想让她好起来吧 |
[03:38] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[03:39] | I don’t know what to do! And Old Lace is not helping! | 我不知道该做什么 老妇又很不帮忙 |
[03:41] | – Guys, calm down. – We’re all worried about them, OK? | -各位 冷静 -我们都在担心他们 |
[03:43] | But let’s not turn on each other. | 我们别互相掐架 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. I’m just scared. | 对不起 我就是害怕 |
[03:47] | Maybe Old Lace is hungry. | 或许老妇是饿了 |
[03:48] | She hasn’t eaten anything since she’s gotten sick. | 她从生病后就没怎么吃过东西 |
[03:50] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[03:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[03:55] | She says she’s freezing, but she doesn’t have a temperature. | 她说她很冷 但她并没发烧 |
[04:00] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[04:01] | We need to get them help. Take them somewhere. | 我们得找人帮忙 带他们去什么地方 |
[04:03] | Where? The hospital? The zoo? | 什么地方啊 医院吗 动物园吗 |
[04:05] | I mean, we don’t have a lot of viable options. | 我们的选择并不多 |
[04:07] | Old Lace is awfully quiet. | 老妇好安静 |
[04:16] | Guys, we have to do something, fast. | 各位 我们得赶紧想办法 |
[04:26] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:28] | Well, according to WizMD, | 根据巫师医生上说 |
[04:29] | she’s either got mercury poisoning or Parrot Fever. | 她可能是水银中毒或得了鹦鹉热 |
[04:32] | Which I’m pretty sure only affects birds, so probably not that? | 那个应该是只影响鸟类的 所以应该不是那个 |
[04:34] | No, though maybe that. | 不 那个有可能 |
[04:36] | Because theropods have a lot of bird-like characteristics. | 兽脚亚目恐龙有很多类鸟的特性 |
[04:39] | Gert and I have been debating this for a while. | 格特和我就此讨论了好一阵了 |
[04:43] | – Look, Chase, it’s gonna be OK. – Is it? | -查斯 她会没事的 -是吗 |
[04:46] | Because the most important person | 因为这世上对我来说 |
[04:47] | in the world to me is in pain and… | 最重要的人现在很痛苦 |
[04:49] | Look, I wouldn’t be saying this unless I was desperate, | 我要不是走投无路也不会这么说 |
[04:52] | but you’re the smartest one here. I need your help. | 但你是这里最聪明的 我需要你帮忙 |
[04:56] | I get it. I’ll keep searching. | 我知道 我继续查 |
[04:58] | Thanks. Seriously. | 谢了 真的 |
[05:02] | If it helps…I know how it feels. | 如果能安慰你 我了解这感受 |
[05:07] | Thinking that you’re doing the right thing, | 觉得你做的是对的 |
[05:09] | and royally screwing up. | 但却闯了大祸 |
[05:11] | I appreciate your empathy, | 我感谢你的同理心 |
[05:12] | but that shit you pulled with AWOL was really not cool. | 但你跟阿沃尔的交易真是太过分了 |
[05:17] | I just wanted to make our parents pay. | 我只是想让我们的父母付出代价 |
[05:20] | Instead, I made a deal with the wrong guy, | 但我跟错误的人做了个交易 |
[05:22] | I ended up losing a girl that I really liked… | 我还失去了一个我很喜欢的姑娘 |
[05:25] | and pissed everybody off. | 还惹大家都生气了 |
[05:27] | Again. | 又一次 |
[05:29] | I want to look like I know what I’m doing out here, | 我希望看上去像是我心里有数 |
[05:32] | but I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[05:34] | Me neither. It sucks. | 我也是 这好糟糕 |
[05:39] | At least you get to blow stuff up sometimes. | 至少你还有机会炸东西 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I do like that part. | 是啊 我是喜欢那部分 |
[05:46] | – What is that? – Motion sensors! | -那是什么 -动态传感器 |
[05:49] | I set up some WizCams around the hostel for security. | 我在住处周围布下了巫师摄像头作为安保 |
[05:52] | What tripped it? | 是什么触发了它 |
[05:52] | Maybe Molly went outside to find Old Lace some leaves? | 是不是茉莉出去给老妇找叶子了 |
[05:55] | Molly’s right here. | 茉莉在这儿呢 |
[05:59] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[06:02] | What do we do? They’re gonna find us. | 怎么办 他们会发现我们的 |
[06:03] | Not if they can’t see us. | 除非他们看不到我们 |
[06:11] | Camouflage! | 掩饰 |
[06:20] | Oh, shit. It’s AWOL. How’d he find us? | 该死 是阿沃尔 他怎么找来的 |
[06:26] | – Livvie gave us up. – No… | -莉薇供出了我们 -不 |
[06:32] | Well? Where is it? | 说啊 在哪里 |
[06:35] | It was right there. | 就在这里的 |
[06:38] | You think this is a game? | 你当这是游戏吗 |
[06:39] | You keep playing with me, how you think this is gonna end? | 你再这么耍我 你以为会有什么结局 |
[06:42] | Look, please. I swear it was right here! This is the spot! | 求你 我发誓 就是这里 |
[06:44] | I wouldn’t bring you out here just to kill me! | 我总不会把你们引到这儿来杀了我 |
[06:46] | AWOL. Over here. | 阿沃尔 这边 |
[06:59] | Great. You didn’t want to hide the cameras a little better? | 好啊 你就没把摄像头再好好藏藏吗 |
[07:03] | If they know we’re in here, why aren’t they trying to get in? | 如果他们知道我们在里面 怎么不闯进来 |
[07:05] | They can’t see the entrance with Nico’s spell up. | 因为妮可的咒语 他们看不到入口 |
[07:07] | They don’t want to come in blind. | 他们不想盲目闯进来 |
[07:08] | It’s safer for them to try to get us to come out. | 骗我们出去对他们来说更安全 |
[07:10] | You had to provoke him. You had to bring Livvie back here. | 你非得去挑衅他 非得把莉薇带回来 |
[07:12] | She wouldn’t be doing this if those guys weren’t forcing her. | 如果不是被强迫了 她是不会这么做的 |
[07:14] | Or maybe she did it as payback– since Alex betrayed her. | 或许这是她的报复 因为艾利克斯背叛了她 |
[07:17] | Look, you can hate me all you want, | 随你怎么恨我 |
[07:18] | but Livvie didn’t do anything wrong. | 但莉薇可没做错什么 |
[07:20] | She’s only mixed up with AWOL because of our parents! | 她会跟阿沃尔扯上关系也是因为我们父母 |
[07:22] | – We have to get her out of there! – How? | -我们得救走她 -怎么救 |
[07:25] | We’re trapped down here with no phones | 我们困在这里了 没手机 |
[07:26] | and no one to call even if we had ’em. | 就算有 也没人可求救 |
[07:28] | Gert and Old Lace, they’re sick. | 格特和老妇 她们病了 |
[07:30] | I mean, we’re on our own here. | 现在只有我们了 |
[07:32] | How do we save Livvie if we can’t even save ourselves? | 我们自己都难保 要怎么救莉薇 |
[08:55] | Thank you very much for coming. Journey into brightness. | 非常感谢你来 愿你走向光明 |
[08:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[09:01] | Great to see you. As always. | 见到你还是那么高兴 |
[09:02] | – Beautiful. – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[09:06] | Vaughn, have you seen my wife today? | 沃恩 你今天见过我妻子吗 |
[09:10] | I have. She said not to say anything to anyone. | 见过 她叫我别告诉任何人的 |
[09:14] | I’m pretty sure she didn’t mean me. | 她肯定不会是把我也包括进去的 |
[09:16] | She specifically said you. | 她还特别提到了你 |
[09:18] | Vaughn, where is she? | 沃恩 她在哪 |
[09:21] | She’s out back by the dumpsters. | 她在外面垃圾箱那里 |
[09:37] | This is a strange sight. | 好奇怪的景象 |
[09:40] | Even at home, taking out the trash is my job. | 哪怕是在家 丢垃圾也是我的工作 |
[09:43] | Seemed fitting that I be the one to dismantle this place. | 由我来解散这里似乎也很合适 |
[09:46] | Brick by brick. | 一砖一瓦地拆掉它 |
[09:49] | Leslie. These are some of our most sacred texts! | 莱斯利 这都是一些我们最神圣的教义 |
[09:53] | And your father’s dream journal? How can you be so callous? | 还有你父亲的梦日记 你怎么能这么无情 |
[09:55] | If you don’t want this stuff, then I do. | 如果你不想要这些东西 那我想要 |
[09:57] | After everything that I’ve done for this place? | 我为这里付出了那么多 |
[10:00] | I have killed. I’ve sacrificed. | 我杀了人 我做了牺牲 |
[10:03] | Are you really trying to compare your sacrifices to mine? | 你真想拿你的牺牲跟我比吗 |
[10:05] | Look, that chapter is done. | 那一部分结束了 |
[10:08] | With Jonah gone, | 约拿走了 |
[10:09] | this church can finally be what it was always meant to be. | 这个教会终于可以实现它注定的使命 |
[10:11] | It can save lives. | 它可以拯救生命 |
[10:13] | I can’t be a part of something I don’t believe in. | 我不能参与到我不相信的东西中来 |
[10:16] | It’s time to set it all on fire and start over. | 该把这一切都烧掉 然后重新开始了 |
[10:19] | But you have a responsibility. | 但你有责任 |
[10:21] | “I am but an empty vessel for the light. | “我只是光明的空皮囊 |
[10:24] | No longer an individual but connected to a greater purpose.” | 不再是独立个体 而与更伟大的使命相连” |
[10:29] | See? You have my father’s writings memorized. | 瞧 你把我父亲的作品都背下来了 |
[10:33] | – You don’t even need these. – You’re only taking this away from me | -你都不需要这个了 -你想把它拿走 |
[10:34] | because you know I need it! | 是因为你知道我需要它 |
[10:39] | You told me… | 你对我说 |
[10:42] | that all you needed was for us to be a family again. | 你只希望我们重新成为一家人 |
[10:47] | Did you really mean it? Because I believed you. | 你是真心的吗 因为我相信了你 |
[10:52] | And I want that too. | 我也想要那个 |
[10:55] | Of course I meant it. | 我当然是真心的 |
[10:59] | Then I need you to choose. | 那你就得选择 |
[11:02] | Us…or the Church. Can’t have both. | 我们 还是教会 不能两者兼得 |
[11:25] | It’s our move. | 得看我们的了 |
[11:27] | Let’s get a conversation goin’. | 我们跟他们谈谈吧 |
[11:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:40] | They made me. But Alex, you’re gonna have to come out | 他们逼我的 但艾利克斯 你得出来 |
[11:42] | or they’re gonna kill me and my family. | 否则他们会杀了我和我家人 |
[11:44] | You better hope he cares about you as much as you think he does. | 你最好祈祷他真像你以为的那么在乎你 |
[11:50] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[11:54] | You wanted to talk earlier. Why you so quiet now? | 你之前不是想谈的吗 怎么现在这么沉默 |
[11:57] | His fight’s with me. I can handle him. | 他找的是我 我可以应付他 |
[11:59] | Oh, like you handled him before? | 就像之前那样吗 |
[12:00] | Didn’t we just have a heart-to-heart of the fact | 我们不是才刚谈心说 |
[12:02] | that you don’t know what you’re doing?! | 你心里根本没数吗 |
[12:03] | If you go out there, | 如果你出去 |
[12:04] | he’ll kill you and then come in anyway. Just stay put. | 他会杀了你 然后再冲进来 别动 |
[12:07] | I thought you was a gangster, Alex. | 我以为你是个黑帮呢 艾利克斯 |
[12:09] | You just gonna let your girl die? | 你就打算让你女人去死吗 |
[12:11] | ‘Cause that’s what’s gonna happen | 因为如果你不照做 |
[12:13] | if you don’t do what I say. | 她就会死的 |
[12:15] | Bring me that footage and come out quietly. | 把视频拿来 乖乖出来 |
[12:17] | – I have to go out there! – Alex– | -我必须去 -艾利克斯 |
[12:19] | I’m not gonna let him hurt her! | 我不能让他伤害她 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 对不起 艾利克斯 |
[12:27] | – Jesus, Molly! – Really sorry, | -天呐 茉莉 -很抱歉 |
[12:29] | but you’re not going anywhere. | 但你不能出去 |
[12:31] | It just feels like we’re taking a big chance. | 感觉这样太冒险了 |
[12:33] | Using a brain scrambler on one of our kids? | 对孩子们用大脑干扰器 |
[12:35] | It’s not a brain scrambler, Janet. | 不是大脑干扰器 珍妮特 |
[12:38] | It simply emits a high-power soundwave | 只是发出高频声波 |
[12:40] | that disorients and incapacitates its target. | 让目标晕眩 不能动弹 |
[12:43] | It’s very safe. | 很安全的 |
[12:45] | I mean, I understand that we have to keep Nico | 我知道我们得让妮可 |
[12:47] | from being able to think of a spell, | 无法想到咒语 |
[12:48] | but this could cause permanent brain damage. | 但这是可能留下永久性脑创伤的 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe that Tina and Robert are OK with it. | 我不敢相信蒂娜和罗伯特也能同意 |
[12:53] | No, I believe that Tina is OK with it, but… | 不 我觉得蒂娜会同意的 但 |
[12:59] | – What? – Did you always talk this much? | -怎么了 -你总是话这么多吗 |
[13:03] | Well, excuse me if I’m concerned about | 抱歉了 我是担心 |
[13:04] | the safety of our children. | 我们孩子们的安全 |
[13:06] | Oh, I don’t mean to offend. | 我无意冒犯 |
[13:08] | And I…hope you understand | 我希望你理解 |
[13:11] | how instrumental you’ve been to this process. | 你对这个过程多么重要 |
[13:15] | But if we want to bring the kids home, | 但如果我们想让孩子们回家 |
[13:18] | we have to get these done. | 我们就得把这些东西做好 |
[13:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:26] | I’m so sorry. I’ll get this all cleaned up. | 真抱歉 我这就清理干净 |
[13:29] | – Janet, you don’t have to do that. – Well… | -珍妮特 你不用做那个的 -我… |
[13:33] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[13:39] | Look. | 听着 |
[13:45] | If we’re going to get these weapons done | 如果我们想完成武器 |
[13:47] | and get the kids back, | 把孩子们救回来 |
[13:49] | I need you. | 我就需要你 |
[13:52] | On my side, and at the top of your game. | 与我同一阵线 拿出最好的水平 |
[13:56] | Your stress…isn’t going to help anything. | 你的压力 是不会有帮助的 |
[14:02] | So relax. | 放松吧 |
[14:05] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:16] | – It’s leather. – Wiggle. | -是皮的 -扭一下 |
[14:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:20] | I, uh… haven’t, um… | 我好久 |
[14:23] | done this for a while. | 没这么做过了 |
[14:24] | I know. I’ve missed you, too, Victor. | 我知道 我也好想你 维克多 |
[14:29] | This is ridiculous! You guys are gonna get Livvie killed! | 这太荒唐了 你们会害死莉薇的 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry, Alex. But we have to stick together. | 对不起 艾利克斯 但我们得待在一起 |
[14:34] | And we have to be smart. Negotiate. | 而且我们得聪明点 谈判 |
[14:36] | If he’s working with our parents, | 如果他在跟我们的父母合作 |
[14:38] | then he’s not going to really want to hurt any of us. | 他就并不会想真伤害到我们 |
[14:40] | You think he’s bluffing? | 你觉得他在虚张声势吗 |
[14:41] | No, he’s not! You saw what he did in Compton. | 才不是呢 他看到他在康普顿做了什么 |
[14:44] | He didn’t seem to have a problem killing us back then. | 他当时好像并不介意杀了我们 |
[14:46] | You don’t get a vote here, Alex. All right? | 你没有投票权 艾利克斯 好吗 |
[14:48] | You’ve already shown that you’re not capable | 你已经证明了自己没有能力 |
[14:49] | of making a good decision for the group. | 为大家做出好决定 |
[14:50] | Please just do something! OK? | 快做点什么吧 |
[14:52] | This is a big spell | 这个咒语很大 |
[14:54] | and I don’t know how much longer I can focus on it! | 我不知道我还能集中精力多久 |
[14:56] | I’ve never held a spell for this long before! | 我从未维持一个咒语这么久过 |
[14:58] | – All right, let’s do this. – Wait! | -好 我们来吧 -等等 |
[15:00] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[15:01] | If you talk to him through the front door, | 如果你隔着前门跟他说话 |
[15:03] | he’ll know where the entrance is. | 他不就知道入口在哪了 |
[15:04] | My security system’s got an intercom. Use it. | 我的安保系统有对讲系统 用那个 |
[15:11] | We want to negotiate. | 我们想谈判 |
[15:13] | It’d be easier if we could look each other in the eye. | 如果我们能面对面会更容易点 |
[15:15] | Not gonna happen. | 别想了 |
[15:17] | And you can’t see this, | 你看不到 |
[15:18] | but I’m pointing a weapon directly at you, | 但我正拿武器指着你呢 |
[15:19] | so don’t try anything. | 所以别做傻事 |
[15:22] | I’m not sure that I buy that. | 我未必相信 |
[15:23] | Take one step closer and find out. | 那就走近一步试试看 |
[15:32] | All right. So what are you gon’ give me? | 好吧 那你要给我什么 |
[15:36] | If you’re working for our parents, | 如果你在给我们父母干 |
[15:37] | why haven’t you called them here yet? | 为什么还没打电话叫他们来 |
[15:39] | Or Flores? | 或是弗洛雷斯 |
[15:40] | Flores is out of the picture. I’m in charge now. | 弗洛雷斯已经不在了 我现在是管事的了 |
[15:43] | And I can handle this without your parents’ input. | 我不用听你们父母的意见就能解决好这事 |
[15:46] | First things first. | 首先 |
[15:47] | Get that gun off of Livvie, and stop hurting her. | 把枪从莉薇脸上拿开 别再伤害她了 |
[15:53] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[15:55] | They made me. | 他们逼我的 |
[15:56] | It’s okay, Livvie. We’re going to get you out of this. | 没事的 莉薇 我们会救你的 |
[15:58] | All right. Here’s our offer. | 好 我们的提议是 |
[16:00] | We’ll give you all the footage Alex has. | 我们把艾利克斯的视频都给你 |
[16:02] | – No! Chase, you can’t– – But you got to give us Livvie. | -不 查斯 不要 -但你得把莉薇给我们 |
[16:05] | You haven’t done much negotiating before, have you? | 你没怎么谈过判吧 |
[16:08] | You can’t see through this shield. | 你看不透屏障 |
[16:10] | And we’re not coming out. | 我们也不会出去的 |
[16:11] | So are you gonna make a counter-offer or what? | 你到底要不要还价 |
[16:14] | That’s a pretty impressive little trick there. | 这小花招挺厉害的 |
[16:17] | Reminds me of when the goth girl with the magic wand | 让我想起了那个有魔杖的哥特妹 |
[16:20] | froze our faces back in Compton. | 在康普顿定住我们的时候 |
[16:23] | But here’s my counter-offer. | 但我的还价是 |
[16:25] | I’ll take that footage, | 我可以接受视频 |
[16:27] | as long as the witch brings it out to me. | 只要是那个女巫出来拿给我 |
[16:30] | What do we do? We can’t send Nico out there. | 怎么办 我们不能让妮可出去 |
[16:32] | He just wants to get the shield down so he can come in. | 他是想让屏障消失 他们好冲进来 |
[16:34] | But if we don’t do it, he’s gonna kill Livvie. | 但如果我们不照做 他会杀了莉薇的 |
[16:35] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[16:38] | Think about it. She’s all the leverage he’s got. | 想想看 她是他唯一的筹码 |
[16:41] | If he kills her, he’s got nothing. | 如果他杀了她 他就没别的了 |
[16:44] | You really wanna take that chance? I mean, | 你真想冒险吗 |
[16:45] | you were willing to risk your life for her just a minute ago. | 你刚刚还愿为她赌上性命呢 |
[16:47] | I know. I was being irrational. | 我知道 我当时不理智 |
[16:50] | But I swear, if you guys listen to me, | 但我发誓 如果你们听我的 |
[16:54] | I can get us out of this– all of us. | 我可以帮咱们所有人摆脱困境 |
[16:57] | Hello! I’m waiting. | 喂 我等着呢 |
[17:00] | Boo hoo. You’re going to keep waiting, | 那你就继续等吧 |
[17:01] | ’cause you’re on our timetable, pal! | 你要按我们的时间表来 哥们 |
[17:05] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[17:10] | Come on, let ’em see you. Let ’em see you. | 来 让他们看到你 |
[17:13] | There it is. | 这就对了 |
[17:15] | Y’all thought I was playin’ when I said I’d kill her? | 你们觉得我说要杀了她时只是闹着玩吗 |
[17:18] | Look, | 听着 |
[17:19] | and I don’t need to do it quickly. | 我不非得给她个痛快的 |
[17:21] | In fact, I prefer to do it slowly. | 事实上 我更喜欢慢慢来 |
[17:24] | Pull her apart piece by piece. | 把她一块块撕碎 |
[17:27] | All right! We’ll give you the footage! | 好吧 我们给你视频 |
[17:28] | Just give us time to get the computer! | 给我们点时间拿电脑 |
[17:30] | We can’t give him Nico or the footage. | 我们不能把妮可或视频给他 |
[17:32] | We gotta get Livvie away from them, | 我们得让莉薇远离他们 |
[17:34] | and we got to get help for Gert and Old Lace. | 我们还得找人帮助格特和老妇 |
[17:35] | Listing our problems isn’t exactly solving them, Wilder. | 列出我们的问题并不算解决它们 威尔德 |
[17:38] | Just do what he says, Chase! | 听他的 查斯 |
[17:40] | And do it fast so I can let the spell down! | 快点的 我好解除咒语 |
[17:41] | AWOL is holding all the cards right now. He has a hostage. | 牌现在都在阿沃尔手里 他有人质 |
[17:45] | What we need is a hostage of our own. | 我们也需要一个人质 |
[17:53] | OK. I know you feel terrible, but we gotta move. | 好了 我知道你很难受 但我们得走了 |
[17:57] | Alex has got a plan. | 艾利克斯有个计划 |
[17:59] | Given his unsteady leadership of late, not sure it’s a good one, | 鉴于他最近不稳定的领导能力 未必是好点子 |
[18:02] | but we got no choice. | 但我们别无选择 |
[18:05] | And as Coach Alphona always says, | 就像阿方纳教练总说的那样 |
[18:07] | “Pain heals, but glory lasts forever.” | “疼痛会痊愈 但荣耀永在” |
[18:08] | So come on! | 所以来吧 |
[18:10] | Come on, it’s game time, baby! Let’s go! | 加油 比赛时间到 我们走吧 |
[18:15] | Gert, please. | 格特 求你 |
[18:18] | Nico can’t hold that spell forever. | 妮可的咒语要维持不下去了 |
[18:19] | As soon as it drops, those psychos are coming in. | 一旦屏障消失 那些疯子就会冲进来 |
[18:21] | Inspirational speech didn’t work. | 激励讲话不好使 |
[18:25] | Who should I carry first, Gert or the dinosaur? | 我该先抱谁 格特还是恐龙 |
[18:33] | Guys, hurry! You have to go! | 快点 你们得走了 |
[18:36] | Dealer’s choice. | 你选吧 |
[18:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:41] | Come on, Gert. | 加油啊 格特 |
[18:52] | Janet? | 珍妮特 |
[18:56] | Janet? | 珍妮特 |
[19:00] | What happened in here? | 这里是怎么了 |
[19:02] | – What do you mean? – What do I mean? Look at this place! | -什么意思 -什么意思 你看看这里啊 |
[19:06] | Why are you staring at me like I’m crazy? | 你干吗像我疯了似的盯着我 |
[19:08] | Do you not remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[19:12] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[19:18] | Victor, we made love an hour ago in here. | 维克多 我们一小时前在这里做了爱 |
[19:20] | Are you saying that you don’t remember that? | 你是说你不记得那个了吗 |
[19:21] | Janet, that’s ridiculous. | 珍妮特 别闹了 |
[19:23] | You know how important a clean lab is to me. | 你清楚我多看重实验室的干净整洁 |
[19:26] | And it’s two o’clock on a Wednesday. | 而且现在是周三两点 |
[19:31] | What’s gotten into you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[19:37] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[19:42] | I woke up, and then I came in here, | 我醒来 然后走了进来 |
[19:45] | and the lab was wrecked. | 实验室都毁了 |
[19:53] | You’ve been through so much. | 你经历了太多 |
[19:54] | And Jonah was in your head for a long time. | 约拿控制了你的头脑好久 |
[19:58] | Who knows what damage that caused. | 谁知道造成了怎样的损伤 |
[20:03] | I think…that maybe you need to see someone. | 我觉得你可能需要看医生 |
[20:07] | I think I need to lie down. | 我觉得我需要躺下 |
[20:16] | You’ll deal with Tina when she gets here, right? | 等蒂娜来了你会应付她吧 |
[20:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:32] | Aura and Frances for you, Mrs. Dean. | 奥罗拉和弗朗西丝来见您了 迪恩太太 |
[20:34] | Thank you, Vaughn. | 谢谢 沃恩 |
[20:38] | Sorry to interrupt your day. I know you’re busy | 抱歉打搅了你们 我知道你们忙于 |
[20:40] | with the Runaways Program, but there are some things– | 离家少年项目 但有些事… |
[20:42] | – We know why you called us. – You do? | -我们知道你找我们做什么 -是吗 |
[20:45] | Frank filled us in. | 弗兰克告诉我们了 |
[20:46] | We’re happy that you turned to us | 我们很高兴你在 |
[20:48] | – in your time of confusion. – My what? | -困惑之时找到了我们 -什么 |
[20:52] | Leslie… | 莱斯利 |
[20:54] | I’ve known you since the day you were born. | 我从你出生时就认识你了 |
[20:58] | I was an Esteemed Witness at your Corruscation Ceremony. | 我是你闪光仪式的尊敬见证人 |
[21:01] | I crocheted your tunic. | 我钩针编织了你的上衣 |
[21:03] | We know how difficult it’s been for you since we lost Karolina. | 我们知道卡罗琳娜出走后你多么难过 |
[21:06] | But this church is a family. | 但教会是个大家庭 |
[21:09] | And the only thing that matters is keeping that family… | 唯一的要务就是保证这个大家庭的 |
[21:12] | – Intact. – Intact. | -完整 -完整 |
[21:18] | This church is not a family. | 这个教会不是个家庭 |
[21:22] | It’s a scam. | 是个骗局 |
[21:24] | Built on my father’s bad poetry | 建立在我父亲糟糕的诗文 |
[21:26] | and the gullibility of desperate people. | 和绝望者的容易被骗之上 |
[21:30] | Which is why I’m shutting it down, | 所以我要关闭它 |
[21:32] | starting with the Runaways Program. | 首先就是离家少年项目 |
[21:34] | We’d like to speak with Jonah. | 我们想跟约拿谈谈 |
[21:35] | Jonah is gone and my decision is final. | 约拿已经走了 我心意已定 |
[21:37] | Who the hell do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[21:38] | Do not forget who you are speaking to. | 别忘了你在跟谁说话 |
[21:40] | Oh, yes. Little Leslie. | 是啊 小莱斯利 |
[21:43] | Still playing leader. | 还在扮演领袖 |
[21:45] | Still thinking she can do whatever she wants. | 还以为她可以随心所欲 |
[21:48] | Well you can’t. We won’t let you. | 你不能 我们不会允许的 |
[21:51] | You have no choice in the matter. | 你在这事上没有选择权 |
[21:53] | The Church is its people, Leslie. | 教会是其信众 莱斯利 |
[21:57] | Not its leadership. | 不是领袖 |
[22:15] | They’re making a break for it! | 他们想跑 |
[22:16] | Mount up! Mount up! | 上车 |
[22:19] | – You wanted to see me? – Halt! | -你们想见我吗 -站住 |
[22:23] | I got your footage right here! | 你的视频就在这里 |
[22:25] | So you let your friends go, | 你放走了你的朋友 |
[22:27] | but you stayed to save your girl, huh? | 但自己留下救你的女人 |
[22:31] | How honorable. And stupid. | 真是值得尊敬 而且愚蠢 |
[22:34] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[22:35] | All right, they got nothin’ to do with it. | 他们与此无关 |
[22:37] | I’ll go to my parents without a fight. | 我会乖乖跟你们去见我父母 |
[22:40] | You think that you’re in charge here. | 你以为是你说了算 |
[22:43] | That you’ve got any say on how this is going to end. | 你可以决定事情要怎么结束 |
[22:48] | Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I decide that. | 真不想让你失望 但那个由我决定 |
[22:52] | Guess I didn’t think this through. | 看来我没想清楚 |
[22:56] | Strap me up! | 枪 |
[23:02] | Jay! My go bag! | 杰 我的行动包 |
[23:05] | Stay with her! | 看住她 |
[23:19] | Or maybe you didn’t think it through. | 或许是你没想清楚 |
[23:22] | Fortress! | 堡垒 |
[23:54] | I think I lost ’em! | 我应该甩掉他们了 |
[23:56] | They were on foot and I did almost hit like 12 trees, | 虽说他们是用跑的 我还撞了12棵树 |
[23:58] | but incredible driving on my part, I think! | 但我的驾驶技术很不错了 |
[24:03] | If only I knew where I was driving to. | 只是我不知道我该往哪开 |
[24:09] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[24:11] | I got this. | 我行的 |
[24:18] | Don’t you just love metal? | 金属多棒啊 |
[24:20] | It’s so…unyielding. | 好…坚硬不屈 |
[24:24] | S-So cold. | 好冷 |
[24:27] | It doesn’t give a shit about anybody. | 而且不在乎任何人 |
[24:31] | Yeah. It’s great. | 是啊 很棒的 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry Victor’s not here. He’s resting. | 很抱歉维克多不在 他在休息 |
[24:39] | – I thought we were on a tight timeline. – We are. | -我们不是时间紧迫吗 -是的 |
[24:42] | Just, ever since he came out of that healing algorithm, | 自从他从治疗算法里出来 |
[24:44] | he’s been acting strange. | 他就怪怪的 |
[24:46] | He keeps blacking out, losing time. | 他总断片 失忆 |
[24:49] | Maybe this is all too much for him. | 或许这一切让他承受不住了 |
[24:50] | He’s been working here non-stop. | 他一直在不间断地工作 |
[24:52] | Working non-stop, huh? | 不间断地工作啊 |
[24:55] | No wonder he’s exhausted. | 怪不得他那么累呢 |
[24:56] | Okay, you know what? It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[24:59] | I’m very worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[25:01] | You seem tense, Janet. | 你似乎挺紧张 珍妮特 |
[25:03] | Well, of course I’m tense, Tina. I’m alone in a room with you. | 当然了 蒂娜 我跟你单独待在一个房间里 |
[25:07] | What is this, some kind of payback for Robert and me? | 这算什么 报复罗伯特和我的事吗 |
[25:09] | Robert and… | 罗伯特和 |
[25:12] | you? | 你 |
[25:15] | I don’t understand why you’re so comfortable with all of this. | 我不明白你怎么能接受这一切 |
[25:18] | You realize that that thing | 你知道那玩意会被 |
[25:19] | is gonna be used on your daughter, right? | 用在你女儿身上吧 |
[25:21] | I thought you wanted to get the children back? | 你不是想把孩子们找回来吗 |
[25:23] | I do, but I guess I’m just a little bit concerned | 是的 但我有点担心 |
[25:26] | about how eager you and Victor | 你和维克多都这么急切地 |
[25:27] | are to use scary alien weapons on them. | 想拿吓人的外星武器对付他们 |
[25:30] | They’re not scary if you know how to use them. | 如果你会用就不吓人了 |
[25:37] | – Has Victor shown you how? – No. | -维克多教你怎么用了吗 -没有 |
[25:45] | Feel the weight. | 感受这重量 |
[25:47] | Widen your stance. Baby’s got some kickback. | 腿迈开点 这玩意挺有后坐力 |
[25:51] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[25:55] | – Release the tension. – OK. Tina, I– | -放松下来 -好吧 蒂娜 |
[25:58] | You’re not like metal at all, are you? | 你完全不像金属 是吧 |
[26:05] | It’s no wonder Victor and Robert couldn’t resist– | 怪不得维克多和罗伯特无法抗拒 |
[26:07] | All right, you know what? I don’t need this! | 好吧 我不需要听你乱说 |
[26:09] | I’m under enough stress without you messing with me. | 我的压力够大了 不需要你再来折磨我 |
[26:12] | Janet? What’s–? | 珍妮特 怎么… |
[26:22] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[26:29] | No. | 不是 |
[26:34] | – Victor? – No. | -维克多 -不是 |
[26:42] | Shit. | 我去 |
[26:49] | Is that your Halloween costume? | 那是你的万圣节扮装吗 |
[26:52] | This is a military grade directed energy weapon. | 这是一件军事级别单向能量武器 |
[26:56] | I’ll be happy to show you | 我很乐意让你 |
[26:56] | its effects on human flesh at close range. | 见识一下它近距离对人体的伤害 |
[26:59] | Drop the act. I know who you are. | 少装了 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[27:02] | I’ve seen where you come from. | 我见过你是从哪来的 |
[27:03] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[27:06] | I know that my men got you surrounded. | 我知道我的人把你包围了 |
[27:09] | I know they have something that you don’t. | 我知道他们有你没有的东西 |
[27:11] | An actual intent to kill. | 真正的杀人意愿 |
[27:13] | We’ll do whatever we have to. | 我们会不惜一切的 |
[27:17] | Y’all think ’cause y’all ran away from your mansions | 你们觉得你们从豪宅跑出来 |
[27:19] | and lived on the street for five minutes, | 在街头待了五分钟 |
[27:21] | you got what it takes to survive? | 就知道怎么生存了 |
[27:22] | – Shut up. – What, you trying to be a big man? | -闭嘴 -怎么 你想做个男子汉吗 |
[27:25] | You gonna take down your parents? | 你要扳倒你父母吗 |
[27:28] | They got real power. | 他们才有真正的权力 |
[27:30] | Money. Resources. What the hell have you got? | 钱 资源 你有什么 |
[27:34] | I said shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴了 |
[27:34] | You know, what I’m gonna do to y’all is nothin’ | 我要对你们做的事 |
[27:37] | compared to what I’m gonna do to your little bitch outside. | 跟我要对外面你那个小婊子做的事根本没法比 |
[27:46] | And I know something about you. | 我也知道你一些事 |
[27:49] | You talk a lot when you’re scared. | 你害怕时就话多 |
[27:53] | You’re bluffin’. | 你在虚张声势 |
[27:56] | I’m havin’ fun. | 我在享受 |
[27:59] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[28:01] | – Alex, stop it! – Stop it, Alex! | -艾利克斯 停下 -停下 艾利克斯 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:08] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 对不起 我不知道我是怎么回事 |
[28:13] | Stay with Nico. | 陪着妮可 |
[28:17] | I’m gonna kill y’all. | 我要杀了你们 |
[28:23] | What the hell was that back there? | 你刚刚怎么回事 |
[28:25] | Were you actually going t-to kill him? | 你真打算杀了他吗 |
[28:27] | I don’t know what came over me. OK? | 我也不知道我是怎么了 好吗 |
[28:29] | I just couldn’t see straight. | 我头脑都不清醒了 |
[28:32] | I just kept thinking about | 我总在想 |
[28:33] | what he’s doing to Livvie, and I lost it. | 他在怎样威胁莉薇 我就失控了 |
[28:35] | Well, do me a favor and find it, | 帮我个忙 控制住自己 |
[28:36] | because you and I have to figure this out. | 因为你和我要解决这件事 |
[28:38] | There’s nothing to figure out. | 没什么好解决的 |
[28:39] | Only one side is making it out of this. | 只有一边的人能全身而退 |
[28:41] | What is wrong with you? AWOL was right about one thing. | 你是怎么了 阿沃尔说对了一件事 |
[28:44] | – We are just kids. We’re not killers. – But they are. | -我们只是孩子 我们不是杀手 -但他们是 |
[28:47] | And if we want to make it out of here, | 如果我们想活着出去 |
[28:48] | we might have to make a decision there’s no coming back from. | 我们可能得做出无法挽回的决定 |
[28:53] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法的 |
[28:54] | I cannot use my powers to take someone’s life. | 我不能用我的异能夺人性命 |
[28:57] | If Nico hadn’t killed Jonah he would have taken you, | 如果妮可没杀约拿 他就会带你走了 |
[28:59] | and who knows what would have happened. | 谁知道之后又会发生什么 |
[29:01] | We have to face it. | 我们必须面对现实 |
[29:03] | If we want to survive and stay together, | 如果我们想一起活下来 |
[29:05] | we can’t come out of every situation with clean hands. | 就不可能做到次次都不脏了自己的手 |
[29:12] | I just need some time to think. | 我需要点时间考虑 |
[29:18] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[29:21] | I had girls like you back at my high school. | 我上高中时也见过你这样的姑娘 |
[29:24] | I know why you dress that way. | 我知道你为什么穿成那样 |
[29:26] | ‘Cause you trying to hide, right? | 因为你想隐藏 是吧 |
[29:28] | Look, you don’t need to be doing this. | 你不需要这么做的 |
[29:31] | I can see how much it hurts you. | 我看得出这让你多难受 |
[29:33] | Just let the shield down, and you gonna be all right. | 放下屏障 你会没事的 |
[29:36] | Ain’t nothing gonna happen to you. | 你不会出什么事的 |
[29:37] | You could just walk away. | 你可以走掉 |
[29:40] | Alex and Karolina are coming up with something. | 艾利克斯和卡罗琳娜要想到办法了 |
[29:41] | Just focus on it, Nico! | 集中精神 妮可 |
[29:43] | – You’ve got this! – I am focusing! | -你可以的 -我在集中精神 |
[29:45] | You can’t hold it anymore. | 你撑不住了 |
[29:47] | You’re not strong enough. | 你不够强壮 |
[29:55] | I’m too weak from the last spell. I can’t hold onto it! | 上个咒语让我太虚弱了 我撑不住了 |
[29:57] | You’re not weak. | 你不弱 |
[29:58] | You’re the strongest person I know. | 你是我认识的最强壮的人 |
[30:00] | You’re the reason why we’ve made it this far, Nico. | 我们能撑到现在都亏了你 妮可 |
[30:02] | I believe in you. You’ve got this. | 我相信你 你可以的 |
[30:04] | You don’t understand. There’s something wrong with me. | 你不懂 我不对劲 |
[30:07] | I killed Jonah, and I didn’t even think about it. | 我杀了约拿 我都没去想 |
[30:10] | Because the Staff told me that it was right. | 因为魔杖告诉我该那么做 |
[30:13] | I could feel it clawing at me. | 我能感觉到它挠抓我 |
[30:16] | Trying to rip through my skin. | 想划破我的皮肤 |
[30:21] | – You guys, Nico’s losing it! – Time’s up. | -妮可受不了了 -没时间了 |
[30:26] | Your little friends? You can’t protect them. | 你的小伙伴 你保护不了他们 |
[30:30] | You can’t protect any of ’em. | 你保护不了任何人 |
[30:33] | Come on, little witch! You was all big and– | 来啊 女巫 你刚刚不还挺… |
[30:42] | Tell ’em to stop! Now! | 叫他们停手 马上 |
[30:48] | Hold the ram. | 停止攻击 |
[30:51] | Even without them trying to break in, I can’t hold it anymore. | 就算他们不再攻击 我也撑不住了 |
[30:54] | You won’t have to. We’re gonna let ’em in. | 没事 我们放他们进来 |
[31:03] | Ch-Chase? | 查斯 |
[31:09] | We’re so happy you came home, honey. | 我们好高兴你回家了 亲爱的 |
[31:11] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[31:27] | Sweetie, you’re gonna be OK. | 亲爱的 你会没事的 |
[31:31] | Can you think of what she ate yesterday? | 你能记起她昨天吃了什么吗 |
[31:35] | Well, we have been eating a lot of literal garbage. | 我们近来吃了好多垃圾 |
[31:38] | But I mean, we all ate the same stuff and no one else got sick. | 但我们吃的东西都一样 别人也没病 |
[31:41] | Okay, sweetie. It’s OK. Just breathe. | 没事 亲爱的 呼吸 |
[31:43] | Her stomach hurts less when she lays on her side. | 她侧躺时肚子疼得轻一点 |
[31:46] | OK. Thank you, Chase. | 好 谢谢 查斯 |
[31:48] | For bringing her here and taking good care of her. | 谢谢你带她回来 还这么照顾她 |
[31:51] | – I just need you to make her better. – We will. | -我只是希望你让她好起来 -我们会的 |
[31:54] | As soon as we figure out what exactly is wrong with her. | 只要我们搞清楚她到底是得了什么病 |
[31:56] | Go ahead and roll up her sleeve. | 把她的袖子卷起来 |
[31:59] | – What is that? – The antidote. | -那是什么 -解药 |
[32:01] | The antidote to what? | 什么的解药 |
[32:04] | Look, you said you would do anything you could to bring her home. | 你说你愿不惜一切把她找回来 |
[32:06] | Wait. You did this to our daughter? | 等等 我们女儿这样是你害的 |
[32:10] | When? Stacey, how? | 什么时候 史黛茜 怎么做到的 |
[32:14] | This was what you were working on down here, isn’t it? | 这就是你之前在下面鼓捣的东西 是吗 |
[32:15] | No wonder you didn’t want me to see it. | 怪不得你不希望我看到 |
[32:17] | Wait, what the hell is wrong with you? | 等等 你是有什么毛病 |
[32:20] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[32:22] | And of course I didn’t set out to make Gert sick. | 我当然不是想让格特生病 |
[32:25] | I sent a drone between La Brea and the 5 | 我让一架无人机飞到拉布里亚街和五大道附近 |
[32:27] | that contained an agent poisonous to the Deinonychus. | 喷洒对孔爪龙有毒的药剂 |
[32:31] | It should not have had any effect on Gert’s anatomy at all. | 本不该对格特产生任何影响的 |
[32:33] | And you didn’t think that | 你就没觉得 |
[32:34] | germ warfare was just a little bit extreme? | 细菌战有点过头了吗 |
[32:37] | – It worked, didn’t it? – Did it? | -这不是成功了吗 -是吗 |
[32:39] | Stacey, look at her. Look at what you’ve done. | 史黛茜 看看她 看看你做了什么 |
[32:42] | Can you honestly tell me that bringing her home was worth this? | 你真能说 为了带她回家可以不惜如此吗 |
[32:46] | Can you?! | 你能吗 |
[32:47] | I understand that you’re upset. | 我知道你生气了 |
[32:49] | Upset doesn’t even begin to describe it. | 生气都不足以形容 |
[32:51] | How could you, Stacey? | 你怎么能这么做 史黛茜 |
[32:53] | This isn’t you. This isn’t us. | 这不是你 我们不是这样的 |
[32:55] | I can fix this. | 我可以解决的 |
[32:57] | Unfortunately, I only have enough | 很不幸 我的解药 |
[32:59] | to heal Gert, and not the dinosaur. | 只够治好格特 不够给恐龙 |
[33:02] | But my objective was to bring our daughter home. | 但我的目标是把女儿带回家 |
[33:05] | – This is going to hurt. – Wait, stop! | -这是要疼的 -等等 停下 |
[33:08] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[33:09] | Look, I don’t know anything | 我不了解 |
[33:11] | about biology or poisons or dinosaurs. | 生物 毒药或恐龙 |
[33:15] | But I do know that that dinosaur | 但我知道那只恐龙 |
[33:16] | has a crazy telepathic connection with Gert. | 跟格特之间有疯狂的心灵感应 |
[33:18] | Yeah, she can give her orders. What is your point? | 是啊 她可以给她下指令 你想说什么 |
[33:21] | Old Lace got sick before Gert. | 老妇是在格特之前病倒的 |
[33:23] | Every time we tried to get Old Lace to eat, | 每次我们想让老妇吃饭 |
[33:25] | Gert would get nauseous. | 格特都会感到恶心 |
[33:26] | Old Lace would get a temperature, | 老妇发烧 |
[33:27] | but Gert kept saying she was freezing. | 格特就说她觉得冷 |
[33:30] | Doesn’t it stand to reason that Old Lace is sick | 那么是不是可以说老妇的病 |
[33:32] | and Gert’s symptoms are psychosomatic? | 才是引发格特症状的原因 |
[33:33] | So you’re saying that they’re so intertwined | 你是说 他们的精神纽带之深 |
[33:36] | that Gert can feel what Old Lace feels? | 格特能感觉到老妇的感觉 |
[33:38] | – That’s incredible. – That’s impossible, is what that is. | -太惊人了 -是不可能才对 |
[33:40] | Listen to me! I’m telling you if we want to save Gert– | 听我说 如果我们想救格特 |
[33:42] | Then we need to give Old Lace the antidote. | 就得把解药给老妇 |
[33:45] | – Dale! – I trust him. He cares about Gert. | -戴尔 -我相信他 他在乎格特 |
[33:48] | A hell of a lot more than you do, it turns out. | 看来远远比你更在乎 |
[34:02] | Well, you are right about one thing. | 你有件事说对了 |
[34:05] | You know nothing about biology. | 你完全不了解生物学 |
[34:07] | And you know nothing about my daughter. | 你也完全不了解我女儿 |
[34:15] | This is our turf. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[34:18] | They’re coming in blind, so expect them to be trigger-happy. | 他们是盲目地冲进来 肯定会很急着开枪 |
[34:22] | Don’t attack first. Wait until they’re in position, | 别先出击 等他们就位 |
[34:27] | and then Nico will use a spell to take their guns out of play. | 然后妮可用咒语缴他们的械 |
[34:30] | And that’s when we’ll fire from the safe zone. | 然后我们再从安全区开火 |
[34:33] | While we have them pinned, | 我们控制住他们时 |
[34:34] | Molly can sneak out and rescue Livvie. | 茉莉就溜出去救莉薇 |
[34:39] | OK, be patient. | 好 耐心点 |
[34:41] | Stay to the edges. Do not get cornered. | 待在边上 别被逼到角落 |
[34:43] | And don’t let ’em cross that line. | 别让他们过那条线 |
[34:44] | If we yield the higher ground, we’re screwed. | 如果我们失去高地 就完了 |
[34:46] | Got it. Where’d you learn all this stuff anyway? | 好 这些东西你哪学来的 |
[34:48] | Simple video game theory. | 不过是电玩策略 |
[34:50] | My dad said playing Fortnite till 4:00 a.m. was a waste of time. | 我爸还说玩《堡垒之夜》到凌晨四点是浪费时间呢 |
[34:53] | Nico, you OK? | 妮可 你没事吧 |
[35:01] | All right. | 好 |
[35:03] | Let down the shield. | 解除屏障 |
[35:13] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[35:14] | Movin’ down! | 进去 |
[35:19] | I got right! | 我守住右边了 |
[35:20] | Secured! | 安全 |
[35:23] | They’re at the top of the landing. | 他们在楼梯上面 |
[35:24] | Nobody shoots till I give the order. Leave Alex for me. | 没有我的命令别开枪 把艾利克斯留给我 |
[35:28] | Nico, now! | 妮可 开始 |
[35:30] | The staff! Get their guns! | 魔杖 缴他们的枪 |
[35:32] | – Nico! Nico! – Shit. | -妮可 -该死 |
[35:34] | The witch is down! Get up there and corner they ass! | 女巫不行了 上去把他们围住 |
[35:37] | – We gotta run. – Blast them! | -我们得跑了 -轰他们 |
[35:39] | Go, go, go, go! Come on! | 快走 走 |
[35:44] | Stay low! Stay down! He ain’t hittin’ shit! | 趴下 他什么都别想打到 |
[35:48] | Can you try actually hitting something?! | 你能不能击中点什么 |
[35:49] | That’s the first time I used ’em! | 这是我第一次用 |
[35:51] | – Covering fire! – Move! Move! | -掩护火力 -上上 |
[36:00] | Move, move, move, move! | 上上 |
[36:05] | Looks like we don’t need you anymore. | 看来我们不需要你了 |
[36:11] | I guess I rocked his world. | 看来我用石头震住了他 |
[36:12] | Come on, come on, we have to help Alex. | 走吧 我们去帮艾利克斯 |
[36:14] | – She’s out cold. – It’s just us now. | -她昏过去了 -只剩我们了 |
[36:16] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[36:18] | Yo, Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[36:19] | I told you not to play with me, you little shit! | 我叫你别跟我斗了 小混蛋 |
[36:41] | Get out!!! | 出去 |
[37:06] | – Alex! – What happened? | -艾利克斯 -发生了什么 |
[37:08] | – Are you OK? – The cop outside disappeared and then– | -你没事吧 -外面的警察消失了 |
[37:11] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[37:33] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[37:41] | Now how do we get out of here? | 现在我们怎么离开 |
[37:43] | Not so fast. You still need to rest. | 别急 你还需要休息 |
[37:46] | We left the others trapped in a hole with a psychopath. | 我们丢下其他人跟一个疯子困在了一起 |
[37:48] | We have to go back for them. | 我们得回去帮他们 |
[37:49] | Yeah, but you’ve been through a lot. | 是啊 但你刚受了不少罪 |
[37:51] | And your dad, at least, feels really bad about what your mom did. | 你爸爸 至少他对你妈做的事感到很内疚 |
[37:54] | So when you’re better, maybe he’ll let us leave. | 等你好起来了 或许他会放我们走 |
[37:56] | I mean, he’s been really nice. | 他对我们很好来着 |
[37:57] | They’re not nice! They’re evil, remember? | 他们才不好呢 他们是邪恶的 记得吗 |
[38:02] | They’re still your parents. | 他们还是你父母 |
[38:04] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[38:06] | Maybe after seeing you this hurt, | 或许看到你这么痛苦 |
[38:09] | maybe they’ll finally change their ways. | 他们终于会改变想法了 |
[38:20] | People don’t change, Chase. | 人是不会变的 查斯 |
[38:23] | The sooner you realize that, the better. | 你越早明白越好 |
[38:35] | Is Nico okay? | 妮可没事吧 |
[38:39] | Karolina and Molly got her to bed. | 卡罗琳娜和茉莉扶她上床了 |
[38:42] | What was that? What happened to them? | 那是怎么回事 他们到底怎么了 |
[38:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:48] | Do you think they’re gone for good? | 你觉得他们是彻底消失了吗 |
[38:52] | Livvie, I am so sorry. | 莉薇 我好抱歉 |
[38:54] | About everything. | 为一切 |
[38:58] | But you’re safe now. With us. | 但你现在安全了 跟我们在一起 |
[39:02] | I’ll sleep on the couch tonight and I’ll drive you home in the– | 我今晚睡沙发 然后我会送你回家… |
[39:04] | Safe? I– I can’t stay here. I need to go home. | 安全 我不能待在这里 我得回家 |
[39:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:11] | Alex, they wanted to take away my nephew. | 艾利克斯 他们想抢走我外甥 |
[39:14] | Just like they took away Darius. | 就像他们夺走了达瑞斯 |
[39:17] | And I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让那种事发生 |
[39:20] | They’re all I have. | 他们是我的唯一了 |
[39:21] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[39:25] | If you want me. | 如果你想要我的话 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 对不起 艾利克斯 |
[39:32] | But you need to protect your family. | 但你得保护你的家人 |
[39:34] | And I need to protect mine. | 我也得保护我的 |
[39:52] | I’m not due in the worship space | 我还有几小时 |
[39:53] | for another couple of hours. Why are we–? | 才需要进礼拜堂呢 我们为什么… |
[40:00] | Vaughn. | 沃恩 |
[40:05] | Are you serious? A Reconditioning? | 不是吧 重修炼 |
[40:08] | You really think that’s gonna work on me? | 你真觉得这能对我有用 |
[40:10] | I invented Reconditioning. | 重修炼是我发明的 |
[40:14] | Please. Sit down, Leslie. | 请坐下吧 莱斯利 |
[40:17] | Please go to hell, Frank. | 请下地狱去吧 弗兰克 |
[40:19] | If you don’t sit down, | 如果你不坐下 |
[40:20] | we’re going to have to take this to the next level. | 我们只能采取下一步行动了 |
[40:22] | And you know what that means. | 你清楚那是什么意思 |
[40:40] | Don’t any of you touch me! | 都别碰我 |
[40:42] | Back up! Get your hands off me! | 退后 别碰我 |
[40:44] | Vaughn! | 沃恩 |
[40:47] | Help me! Please! | 救我 求你 |
[41:07] | For those of you who survived the destruction of our ship, | 如果有人在飞船被毁时活了下来 |
[41:10] | seek out Victor Stein or Tina Minoru. | 去找维克多·斯坦恩或蒂娜·实 |
[41:15] | We eagerly await our reunion. | 我们急切地盼望团聚 |