时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Karolina… | 卡罗琳娜 |
[00:11] | I’ve been searching for you… | 我一直在找你 |
[00:15] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[00:16] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里面干什么呢 |
[00:17] | Trying to find our kids. | 找我们的孩子们 |
[00:18] | We’re under attack, and we have to fight back. | 我们遭到袭击了 我们得还击 |
[00:20] | Sweetie, that’s so not you. | 亲爱的 这不像你啊 |
[00:22] | Or it’s exactly me. | 这正是我 |
[00:24] | – Tina? – No. Victor? | -蒂娜 -不是 维克多 |
[00:27] | No. | 不是 |
[00:31] | Chase? | 查斯 |
[00:32] | We are so happy you came home, honey. How you feeling? | 我们好高兴你回家了 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样 |
[00:36] | – If we want to save Gert– – Then we need to give | -如果我们想救格特 -就得把解药 |
[00:37] | – Old Lace the antidote. – Dale. | -给老妇 -戴尔 |
[00:42] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[00:44] | Now how do we get out of here? | 现在我们怎么离开 |
[00:45] | It’s AWOL. How did he find us? | 阿沃尔 他怎么找来的 |
[00:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[00:50] | I can feel it clawing at me! | 我能感觉到它挠抓我 |
[00:53] | It’s trying to rip through my skin. | 想划破我的皮肤 |
[00:58] | You guys! Nico’s losing it! | 妮可受不了了 |
[01:02] | Move, move, move! | 上上 |
[01:10] | Get…out! | 出去 |
[01:17] | A reconditioning? | 重修炼 |
[01:20] | Please. Sit down, Leslie. | 请坐下吧 莱斯利 |
[01:23] | Please go to hell, Frank. | 请下地狱去吧 弗兰克 |
[01:37] | Ma’am, are you hungry? | 女士 你饿吗 |
[01:39] | Take this. | 拿着吧 |
[01:43] | It’s OK. It’s for you. | 没事 是给你的 |
[02:31] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[02:33] | Let the Light enter you, Leslie. | 让光明进入你 莱斯利 |
[02:37] | Let it cleanse away the resistance. | 让它清除你的抵抗 |
[02:39] | Yeah, can you do that line again? | 那句台词你能再来一次吗 |
[02:41] | I’m still not really feelin’ it. | 我还是没感觉 |
[02:43] | This plan you have to close the church, it’s just wrong. | 你关闭教会的计划 是错误的 |
[02:45] | The church is pretend, Frank. That’s why you like it so much. | 教会是虚假的 弗兰克 所以你才那么喜欢它 |
[02:56] | I am not going to let you | 我不会允许你 |
[02:57] | ruin our life’s work. | 毁了我们毕生的心血 |
[03:00] | “Let” me? You can’t stop me. | “允许”我 你阻止不了我 |
[03:03] | Besides, you didn’t actually do any work, did you, Frank? | 再说 你并没做过什么 是吧 弗兰克 |
[03:07] | I can stop you, Leslie. I told you I would send you– | 我可以阻止你 莱斯利 我说了我会送你… |
[03:10] | Send me to the Crater? Fine. Then do it. | 送我去祭坛吗 好啊 来吧 |
[03:13] | This is not what I wanted. | 我并不想那样 |
[03:17] | Take her to the van. | 带她上车 |
[03:23] | Old Lace, we’re trying. | 老妇 我们在努力了 |
[03:27] | Do you think anyone will come for us? | 你觉得会有人来救我们吗 |
[03:29] | They should check here eventually. | 他们最终总会来这儿找的 |
[03:32] | That’s if the Strike Team didn’t get ’em. | 如果突击队没把他们抓走的话 |
[03:36] | – Here you go. – Buenos dias. | -来啦 -早上好 |
[03:39] | For your first morning back I made your favorite– | 你回来的第一个早上 我做了你最喜欢的 |
[03:41] | blueberry pecan pancakes. | 蓝莓山核桃薄煎饼 |
[03:44] | I’m not back. | 我没回来 |
[03:45] | And I even had your mom buy those little vegan sausages | 我还让你妈妈买来了素食香肠 |
[03:49] | that taste like cardboard, but I love ’em, and so do you, | 味同嚼蜡 但我喜欢 你也喜欢 |
[03:52] | so you’re welcome, I love you. | 所以不客气咯 我爱你 |
[03:54] | Don’t gaslight me. | 别想控制我 |
[03:56] | You poisoned us and then you kidnapped us. | 你毒害了我们 还绑架了我们 |
[03:59] | And you’re going along with it, which makes you just as guilty! | 你也配合了她 所以你也一样有罪 |
[04:01] | Now, Muffin… | 小蛋糕 |
[04:04] | your mother and I feel like this whole running-away thing | 你妈妈和我觉得你们的离家出走 |
[04:07] | has gone on long enough. | 已经够久了 |
[04:08] | And Chase, I know your parents feel the same way. | 查斯 我知道你父母也是这么想的 |
[04:13] | I almost died! | 我差点死了 |
[04:14] | Honey, I just wanted you | 亲爱的 我只是 |
[04:15] | home so badly I was willing to do anything. | 太想让你回家了 为此我不惜一切 |
[04:17] | Gert, I mean, she’s your mom. | 格特 她可是你妈妈 |
[04:22] | Chase, no, don’t drink that! That’s probably poison! | 查斯 别喝 那可能有毒呢 |
[05:51] | Come on, light. | 点着啊 |
[05:55] | – Hey, What are you doing? – Nothing! I– I’m just– | -你干什么呢 -没干什么 就是… |
[06:00] | – Did you find Gert and Chase? – Not in the hospital databases. | -你找到格特和查斯了吗 -医院数据库里没有 |
[06:03] | I was gonna hack into Urgent Cares next, | 我接下去打算黑紧急救护 |
[06:04] | but that could take all day. | 但那可能得要一整天 |
[06:05] | We don’t have all day. | 我们没有一整天了 |
[06:07] | – What were you doing in here just now? – I said nothing. | -你刚刚在这里做什么呢 -我说了没什么 |
[06:12] | I hope that wasn’t one of AWOL’s grenades. | 希望那不是阿沃尔的手榴弹 |
[06:16] | Whoa, Molly. A little SnoBall’s nothing to hide. | 茉莉 小蛋糕没什么好藏的 |
[06:23] | Is that a birthday candle? | 那是生日蜡烛吗 |
[06:24] | It was my birthday yesterday. So? | 昨天是我生日 那又如何 |
[06:26] | What?! Molly! Happy birthday! | 什么 茉莉 生日快乐 |
[06:30] | What are you, fifteen now? | 你15了吧 |
[06:32] | Damn, girl, you’re gettin’ old. | 妹子 你老了哦 |
[06:33] | Alex, no, it’s over. We missed it. | 艾利克斯 都结束了 我们错过了 |
[06:36] | Because we were trying not to get killed. | 因为我们都忙着不被杀来着 |
[06:38] | Let me sing you the birthday song. | 让我给你唱个生日歌吧 |
[06:40] | – I suck at it, but still. – Forget it. | -我虽然唱得差 但也强过没有 -算了吧 |
[06:41] | It’s not like I need a quince or anything. | 我又不需要庆祝成人礼 |
[06:44] | What? | 什么 |
[06:45] | A quinceañera? | 成人礼 |
[06:47] | It’s what girls in Latin culture do for their fifteenth. | 拉丁裔姑娘的15岁生日庆典 |
[06:50] | But…it’s way too old-fashioned for me. | 但对于我来说太传统了 |
[06:54] | Besides, you need a family, and… | 再说 得有家人才能做 |
[06:56] | I don’t want to do it without Gert. | 我不想在格特不在时做 |
[06:57] | Family. That’s it. Chase was the one driving. | 家人 对了 开车的是查斯 |
[07:00] | So where would he take a sick dinosaur? | 所以他会带着一只病恹恹的恐龙去哪 |
[07:02] | Really just two places. His parents or yours. | 只有两个地方可去 他父母家或你父母家 |
[07:04] | And only one of those places would know what to do with Old Lace. | 只有一家知道怎么处理老妇 |
[07:09] | But do you really think that he would risk going to our parents? | 但你真觉得他会冒险去找我们父母吗 |
[07:12] | There’s one way to find out. Come on. | 只有一个办法能确定 来吧 |
[07:25] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[07:28] | I brought you some– | 我给你拿了… |
[07:31] | I figured that maybe you were– | 我觉得你可能… |
[07:35] | – Do you need anything? – I’m fine. | -你需要什么吗 -我没事 |
[07:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:41] | Please just go. | 请走开吧 |
[07:55] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[07:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:00] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[08:02] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[08:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:09] | We think we know where to find Gert and Chase. | 我们可能知道格特和查斯在哪了 |
[08:10] | Let’s get Nico. Come on. | 去叫上妮可 我们走 |
[08:12] | No. Nico’s way too sick. | 别 妮可状态太差 |
[08:14] | But– but I’m in. | 但我去 |
[08:16] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[08:18] | Let’s see how long it’ll take to get a car up here. | 看看在这里搭车要多久 |
[09:20] | The Church of Gibborim is a lie! | 吉博力姆教会是个谎言 |
[09:22] | – May the light shine upon you. – Please, listen to me. | -愿光明照耀你 -请听我说 |
[09:25] | Don’t bow to me. No, Everything you’re saying is bullshit. | 别向我鞠躬 不 你们说的一切都是鬼扯 |
[09:29] | David Ellerh made the whole thing up. It’s all a lie! | 全都是大卫·埃勒编造的 是个谎言 |
[09:32] | Everything you believe is bullshit! | 你们相信的一切都是胡扯 |
[09:34] | Everything you believe is a lie! | 你们相信的一切都是谎言 |
[09:37] | Lie. | 谎言 |
[09:38] | It’s all a lie! | 都是谎言 |
[09:41] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[09:44] | I’m S4E2R. I see you and I love you. | 我是S4E2R 我看到你爱你 |
[09:47] | Oh, keep it. | 省省吧 |
[09:49] | This is my church. You know that, right? | 这可是我的教会 你知道吧 |
[09:53] | Do you have any water? | 你有水吗 |
[09:55] | What happened to your bracelet? | 你的手镯呢 |
[09:57] | It’s a good thing I have a new one for you. | 幸好我为你准备了新的 |
[10:03] | And of course… here’s your contract. | 当然了 这是你的合同 |
[10:09] | You want me to voluntarily submit to indoctrination | 你要我自愿接受一段时长不定的 |
[10:12] | for an undetermined length of time? | 宗教灌输 |
[10:15] | Yeah, I’ll never sign that. | 我绝不会签字的 |
[10:17] | Tell me why you think your family sent you here. | 告诉我你觉得你的家人为什么会送你来 |
[10:22] | My husband, the actor, | 我丈夫 那个演员 |
[10:24] | has just discovered that | 刚发现 |
[10:25] | running a church is the role of a lifetime, | 经营教会是一辈子难得的角色 |
[10:27] | and he wants me out of the way. | 而他希望我不再碍事 |
[10:28] | That’s why my family has sent me here. | 所以我的家人才把我送来这里 |
[10:31] | I haven’t slept all night, so if you could just give me | 我已经整夜没睡了 麻烦你告诉我 |
[10:32] | my confirmation number, we could move on, that’d be great. | 我的认证编号 我们好赶紧继续 |
[10:35] | Going forward, you must never use anyone’s name. A name is– | 从今后 你再不能使用名字 名字… |
[10:40] | Project of the ego. Yeah. Got it. | 是自大的产物 我知道 |
[10:44] | From now on, you will go by L3D5E. | 从今后 你就是L3D5E |
[10:49] | Would you like to repeat that back to me? | 你要向我重复一遍吗 |
[10:56] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[10:59] | is Leslie Ellerh Dean, bitch. | 是莱斯利·埃勒·迪恩 贱人 |
[11:02] | And I’ll say it a hundred times. | 我会说一百遍的 |
[11:03] | If I knew your name, I’d say that too. | 如果我知道你的名字 我也会说的 |
[11:07] | Now give me a drink… of water. | 给我一杯水 |
[11:19] | It’s not exactly like you see in the movies, Stace. | 并不是像电影里那样的 史黛茜 |
[11:21] | Sodium thiopental doesn’t force you to tell the truth | 硫喷妥钠并不能逼你说出实话 |
[11:25] | so much as it makes lying extremely difficult by… | 而是让撒谎变得非常难 因为它 |
[11:28] | …suppressing higher cortical function. | 抑制了高级皮层功能 |
[11:30] | Do you really think that I don’t know that? | 你真觉得我不知道这个吗 |
[11:32] | – I’m just curious. – I don’t know. Well, maybe not. | -我就是好奇 -我不知道 或许呢 |
[11:35] | Yes? Cut me some slack. | 知道吗 饶了我吧 |
[11:37] | Most people aren’t aware | 大部分人并不知道 |
[11:39] | that rapid onset barbiturates are also short-acting. | 巴比妥酸盐反应迅速但持续短暂 |
[11:43] | – Please, just find the vein. – OK. | -赶紧找他的血管扎吧 -好 |
[11:45] | I am. Here we go. | 我在找了 进去了 |
[11:49] | You know, hon, | 亲爱的 |
[11:49] | I used to find your condescension sort of adorable. | 我以前还觉得你的高高在上挺可爱的 |
[11:53] | – Oh. Thank you. – But for some reason, | -谢谢 -但不知为何 |
[11:56] | you’re bugging the shit out of me lately. | 你最近很让我烦躁 |
[11:59] | So sorry, Stace, I’ll work on that. | 抱歉 史黛茜 我会改进的 |
[12:01] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:02] | Here he comes. | 他醒了 |
[12:05] | All right. | 好 |
[12:06] | We only have a few minutes. | 我们只有几分钟 |
[12:07] | – So, let’s make it count. – Let’s make it count. | -不要浪费 -别浪费 |
[12:09] | – Chase. – Hi, hello! Chase! | -查斯 -好啊 查斯 |
[12:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:14] | Hi, Gert’s parents. | 好啊 格特的父母 |
[12:16] | That’s right. Stacey and Dale. | 没错 史黛茜和戴尔 |
[12:18] | Uh…I’m having a dream, | 我在做梦 |
[12:22] | and you’re in it right now. | 你们也在梦里 |
[12:24] | – This isn’t a dream, sweetheart. – No, it’s not a dream. | -这可不是梦 亲爱的 -不是梦 |
[12:25] | – We need you to tell us – It’s real life. | -我们需要你说出 -是真的 |
[12:27] | – where you and Gert have been living. – That’s all. | -你和格特一直住在哪 -就是这样 |
[12:33] | I know what you want. | 我知道你们想要什么 |
[12:34] | You guys want me to tell you stuff. Secrets. | 你们想要我说出秘密 |
[12:37] | Secrets. | 秘密 |
[12:39] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[12:43] | OK. Uh, Chase. Chase. Look at me. It’s Dale. | 好吧 查斯 看着我 是戴尔 |
[12:46] | – Hey, Dale. I can’t do that, Dale. – I know, I know. | -戴尔 我不能那么做 -我知道 |
[12:50] | Now listen… | 听好 |
[12:52] | we love Gert and Molly very much. | 我们非常爱格特和茉莉 |
[12:54] | I love Gert too. | 我也爱格特 |
[12:56] | I love Gert so much… | 我好爱格特 |
[12:59] | that I’m afraid to tell her. | 我都不敢告诉她 |
[13:01] | – And Molly… – Yeah? | -茉莉 -怎么 |
[13:04] | Molly? Molly I’m cool with. | 茉莉 我跟茉莉就挺好 |
[13:05] | Actually I love Molly. | 其实 我爱茉莉 |
[13:08] | But it’s a different kind of love because she– | 但这种爱不一样 |
[13:10] | Shut up, Chase. Tell us where you kids are living. Now. | 闭嘴 查斯 告诉我们你们这些孩子住在哪呢 |
[13:15] | – You’re scaring me. – You’re not alone. | -你吓到我了 -我也是 |
[13:19] | – Who’s that? Get rid of them. – I don’t know. OK. | -那是谁 赶走他们 -我不知道 没事 |
[13:21] | – Chase, I’ll be right back. – Bye, Dale. | -查斯 我就回来 -再见 戴尔 |
[13:24] | – He’s nice. – It’s Tina. | -他真好 -是蒂娜 |
[13:26] | – What the heck is she doing here? – What do we do now? | -她怎么来了 -我们怎么办 |
[13:28] | Keep talking. The window’s gonna close. But keep your voice down. | 继续说 时间不多了 小点声 |
[13:33] | Please leave. You’re trespassing. | 请你离开 你在擅闯 |
[13:34] | Actually, I’m the Wizey alpha user. | 其实 我是怀斯的头号用户 |
[13:37] | My voice controls all one billion units currently in operation. | 我的声音能控制目前正在运行的十亿个单元 |
[13:40] | I opened that door legally. | 我是合法地打开了那扇门 |
[13:42] | PRIDE sent me to check on you two. | 傲慢叫我来看看你们 |
[13:46] | So this is what you’ve been working on. | 这就是你们在忙活的事啊 |
[13:48] | Chase Stein and a hypodermic needle. | 查斯·斯坦恩和一根皮下注射针 |
[13:53] | You guys are in trouble. | 你们麻烦大了 |
[14:11] | I’m looking for her. | 我在找她 |
[14:14] | – Karolina. – Karolina Dean? | -卡罗琳娜 -卡罗琳娜·迪恩 |
[14:18] | You and everyone else. | 大家都在找她 |
[14:20] | She is amazing. | 她的确好棒啊 |
[14:23] | Can you show me something she’s touched so I can find her? | 你能带我去看一样她碰过的东西吗 我好找到她 |
[14:26] | Your line of inquiry is– it’s very alarming. | 你问的问题很让人不安 |
[14:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:37] | She was right here. Did you see her? | 她刚刚就在这里的 你没看到她吗 |
[14:39] | She was– | 她刚刚… |
[14:41] | Darkness is a misuse of the mind. | 黑暗是对大脑的误用 |
[14:46] | An idea that only appears to be real. | 是看似真实的想法 |
[14:50] | There is no truth, but Light. | 没有真相 只有光明 |
[14:55] | Darkness is a misuse– | 黑暗是对… |
[14:57] | Get away from me. | 别碰我 |
[14:59] | Are you ready to surrender yet? | 你愿意交出自己了吗 |
[15:01] | Nothing you say will ever change my mind. | 你不论说什么都不会改变我的想法 |
[15:05] | Surely you know that’s what everyone says. | 你肯定知道大家都这么说 |
[15:07] | I’m not everyone. I am the head of this church. | 我不是”大家” 我是教会领袖 |
[15:12] | You’re a disappointment. That’s what you are. | 你是令人失望才对 |
[15:17] | If David Ellerh could see you right now, he would be disgusted. | 如果大卫·埃勒现在能看到你 他会感到恶心的 |
[15:23] | He was the kind of man who believed. | 他是那种有信仰的人 |
[15:26] | Deeply. Fearlessly. | 深深信仰 毫无畏惧 |
[15:38] | No. | 不 |
[15:40] | You don’t know my father. | 你才不了解我父亲 |
[15:43] | He believed in the truth. | 他相信真相 |
[15:47] | He would want the church destroyed if he knew what I’ve learned. | 如果他知道了我所知道的 也会希望毁掉教会的 |
[15:52] | It stands for everything that he was against. | 这里代表了他所反对的一切 |
[15:59] | My dear. | 亲爱的 |
[16:01] | You could never destroy the church. | 你永远无法摧毁教会 |
[16:05] | You don’t have an army big enough. | 你没有足够大的军团 |
[16:09] | And besides… | 再说 |
[16:11] | your new baby couldn’t handle the stress. | 你肚子里的孩子也受不了这个压力 |
[16:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:29] | Hey, Chase. | 查斯 |
[16:31] | – Dale. – It’s Dale. | -戴尔 -是戴尔 |
[16:32] | Hey, Dale. | 戴尔 |
[16:34] | Dale’s back with his beard. | 长胡子的戴尔又回来了 |
[16:37] | How ya feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:40] | – AOK. – AOK. I’m gonna ask you | -很好 -很好 我问你 |
[16:42] | a few questions, Chase, OK? | 几个问题 好吗 查斯 |
[16:44] | – Do you know who the president is? – Yep. | -你知道总统是谁吗 -嗯 |
[16:47] | – Yeah? – Yep. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[16:48] | OK. Where have you been sleeping, Chase? | 好 你最近都睡在哪 查斯 |
[16:52] | Uh, with Gert. | 跟格特一起睡 |
[16:54] | Or I– I was, but we got in a fight. | 至少之前是 但我们后来吵架了 |
[16:57] | But we’re back together now, I think. | 但我们现在应该又复合了 |
[17:00] | Well, relationships are tough, right? | 恋爱不好谈 是吧 |
[17:03] | But we got the coolest bed. | 但我们的床可棒了 |
[17:06] | I miss it. I miss it. | 我好想念啊 |
[17:10] | – We had some great times together. – Oh, OK. | -我们度过了好多开心时光呢 -好吧 |
[17:14] | Yeah. Naked. | 嗯 裸体的 |
[17:15] | OK, Chase? Chase. | 好吧 查斯 |
[17:18] | – Yeah. – What else? | -嗯 -还有呢 |
[17:20] | – And Dale? – Yeah? | -戴尔 -怎么 |
[17:22] | Do you know Old Lace and Gert are connected? | 你知道老妇和格特心灵相通吧 |
[17:25] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:27] | But I’m not sure which one is the animal, | 但我都不确定哪个才是动物 |
[17:29] | if you know what I mean. | 明白我意思吗 |
[17:31] | We do. | 我们明白 |
[17:34] | – Sexually. – Yes, we got it. | -在性方面 -我们懂的 |
[17:36] | – All right. – What a shit show. | -好吧 -真是场闹剧 |
[17:38] | How did he get here? You need to start talking. Now. | 他怎么会在这儿的 你们得马上告诉我 |
[17:41] | I told you, I can’t say anything. | 我说了 我什么都不能说 |
[17:43] | She means us, Chase. And this is none of your business. | 她是说我们 查斯 这不关你事 |
[17:47] | Tell me how he got here. | 告诉我他怎么会来这儿的 |
[17:49] | We’re wasting time, Tina. | 我们在浪费时间 蒂娜 |
[17:51] | Oh, darn it. Chase! | 该死 查斯 |
[17:54] | Is he gone? | 他昏过去了吗 |
[17:55] | He’s out. | 睡过去了 |
[17:59] | Oh no, you don’t. | 不是吧 |
[18:01] | No, you don’t. We are one child away from a clean break. | 不行 我们差一个孩子就能做个了结了 |
[18:04] | I am not going to let you blow it. | 我不会允许你搞破坏的 |
[18:07] | Get in the basement. | 去地下室 |
[18:08] | Stace. | 史黛茜 |
[18:12] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[18:12] | Don’t you look at me like that. | 别那么看着我 |
[18:14] | You think because I’m wearing a tunic | 你觉得我穿着长袍 |
[18:16] | I won’t drop your skinny ass? | 就不会放倒你个小瘦子了吗 |
[18:18] | Go ahead and find out. | 试试看啊 |
[18:19] | I would listen to her. She’s been a bit on edge lately. | 最好听她的 她最近精神挺紧张的 |
[18:25] | Walk. | 快走 |
[18:33] | Chase… | 查斯 |
[18:41] | – How was it? – Great. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[18:43] | Clean bill of health. | 我非常健康 |
[18:45] | Turns out that Jonah was actually a damn good doctor. | 原来约拿的确是个好医生 |
[18:48] | Whatever he did in that healing algorithm worked. | 不管他的治愈算法做了什么 都很成功 |
[18:51] | – What about the brain tumor? – Janet, there was no sign of it. | -那脑瘤呢 -珍妮特 它不见踪影 |
[18:54] | Or the gunshot wound. | 枪伤也是 |
[18:56] | I’m beginning to wonder if we… | 我都开始怀疑 |
[18:58] | made a big mistake killing Jonah. | 我们是不是不该杀约拿了 |
[19:01] | The man was a true genius. | 那人可真是天才 |
[19:03] | How was the PRIDE meeting? | 傲慢的集会开得如何 |
[19:05] | – It went well. – Yeah? | -挺顺利的 -是吗 |
[19:06] | Everyone was very impressed with the new weapons. | 大家都对新武器很赞赏 |
[19:08] | As they should be. Those weapons are some of my best work. | 这是当然的 那些武器能算是我最棒的一些作品 |
[19:12] | The light-reflecting thermal material alone would win me a Nobel. | 光是反光热材料就能为我拿下诺贝尔奖 |
[19:15] | If anyone knew about it. | 如果有人知道的话 |
[19:17] | I even got to show off a little of my knowledge of wave theory, | 我还有机会炫耀了一番我对波理论的了解 |
[19:20] | – which was fun. – Great. | -这还挺好玩的 -好啊 |
[19:22] | But you know, Victor… | 但是维克多 |
[19:26] | I’m starting to wonder if we’re going about this the right way. | 我开始怀疑我们采取的方式到底对不对 |
[19:28] | No, Chase needs to come home. Now. | 查斯必须马上回家 |
[19:31] | – We can’t wait any longer. – But that’s just it. | -我们不能再等了 -但问题就在这里 |
[19:33] | We’re spending so much energy trying to neutralize the kids. | 我们花了那么多时间想对付孩子们的能力 |
[19:37] | Wouldn’t an emotional appeal be faster? | 但动之以情不会更快吗 |
[19:39] | Janet… | 珍妮特 |
[19:41] | I appreciate your maternal instinct. | 我欣赏你的母性 |
[19:44] | But I don’t think we can just | 但我不觉得 |
[19:45] | talk about our feelings and the kids’ll come home. | 我们谈谈心 孩子们就会回家了 |
[19:48] | We don’t even know where they are. | 我们都不知道他们在哪里 |
[19:53] | But you’re the brilliant Victor Stein. | 但你可是聪明的维克多·斯坦恩 |
[19:55] | If anyone can figure it out, you can. | 要是有人能想出来 就是你了 |
[19:59] | I probably could, couldn’t I? | 我大概是能 是吧 |
[20:02] | Here’s the Rolls. | 劳斯莱斯在那儿 |
[20:03] | My God, Alex, you’re right. They’re still here. | 天呐 艾利克斯 你是对的 他们还在这儿 |
[20:05] | Well, “What would Chase do?” Isn’t exactly a tough question. | “查斯会怎么做”并不是个很难的问题 |
[20:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:15] | OK. Old Lace lives in the basement, but Stacey and Dale | 好吧 老妇在地下室 但史黛茜和戴尔 |
[20:17] | usually hang out upstairs watching British cooking shows. | 一般会在楼上看英国厨艺节目 |
[20:19] | If we go through one of the back windows, | 如果我们从一扇后窗进去 |
[20:20] | – we can take ’em by surprise, and– – I hate to say it, | -我们就能突袭他们 -我不想这么说 |
[20:22] | but are we sure that Gert and Chase are here against their will? | 但我们能确定格特和查斯是非自愿来的吗 |
[20:26] | Gert would never leave me. | 格特绝不会丢下我 |
[20:28] | OK. So I brought the Fistigons, | 好 我带了粉碎拳套来 |
[20:31] | I brought the X-ray goggles, and I also brought this. | 还有X光目镜 和这个 |
[20:33] | Alex, is that from the Strike Team? | 艾利克斯 那是突击队的吗 |
[20:35] | What would we do with a gun? | 我们用枪做什么 |
[20:37] | Use it? | 用它啊 |
[20:38] | OK, OK, my bad. Wouldn’t use it. My bad. | 好吧 我错了 不用 我不好 |
[20:42] | Okay, let’s just sneak around the back. | 好了 我们从后面溜进去吧 |
[20:49] | There you are. | 你醒了 |
[20:51] | Ohh, you had me worried. | 你让我好担心 |
[20:55] | Oh, I got a headache. | 我头疼 |
[20:59] | They tried to get me to talk. | 他们想让我开口 |
[21:02] | What did you tell them? Please say “nothing.” | 你说什么了 拜托说”没说”吧 |
[21:05] | He told your parents about your cool bed. | 他跟你父母说了你们很棒的床 |
[21:07] | The one you guys were naked in. | 你们裸体躺在上面的那张 |
[21:08] | Oh, my God. What did you say? | 天呐 你说了什么啊 |
[21:10] | Nothing that wasn’t true. I mean, it’s literally truth serum. | 没说不实的东西 那可是吐真剂啊 |
[21:13] | How could you tell my parents about… | 你怎么能跟我父母说 |
[21:16] | Speaking of orgasmic, these pancakes look amazing. | 说到高潮 这薄煎饼看上去很好吃 |
[21:19] | – Tina, no more talking. – Might be to your benefit | -蒂娜 别再说了 -跟我说话可能 |
[21:21] | to speak to me. | 对你有好处 |
[21:23] | I know some things about PRIDE that you might find useful. | 我知道一些傲慢的事 可能对你有用 |
[21:25] | Oh, yeah? Like what? Tell us. | 是吗 什么事 说啊 |
[21:28] | Why would she tell us what’s going on with PRIDE? | 她为什么要告诉我们傲慢的事 |
[21:31] | Don’t trust her. She’s just another evil parent. | 别信她 她也是个邪恶家长 |
[21:32] | We’re not all the same. | 我们不都是一样的 |
[21:34] | There are different kinds of evil, Gert. | 邪恶也有各种各样的 格特 |
[21:38] | Fine. OK… | 好吧 |
[21:42] | …what’s going on with PRIDE? | 傲慢现在怎么样了 |
[21:50] | They’re declaring war. On you. | 他们要对你们宣战了 |
[21:53] | New weapons, the whole shebang. | 新武器什么的 |
[21:56] | If I were you, I would run… | 如果我是你们 就跑 |
[21:58] | while you still have time. | 趁你们还有机会 |
[22:02] | Or you could just stay here and give in. Is this so bad? | 你们也可以留下 放弃 那很糟吗 |
[22:06] | – Stacey can cook. – Of course it’s so bad. | -史黛茜厨艺真好 -当然很糟 |
[22:08] | They’ve taken us hostage and Old Lace is in pain | 他们挟持了我们 老妇很痛苦 |
[22:10] | and we have to get her out of here. | 我们得带她离开 |
[22:11] | She’s bioengineered, Gert. | 她是生物工程产物 格特 |
[22:13] | If she dies, they just make a new one. | 如果她死了 他们再做个就行 |
[22:16] | Oh, you know what I just realized? | 你知道我刚意识到了什么吗 |
[22:19] | You haven’t even asked me about Nico. | 你还没向我打听过妮可的事 |
[22:22] | Are you wondering… what’s going on with your daughter? | 你想知道你女儿的情况吗 |
[22:26] | You told me not to talk to you. | 你叫我别跟你说话的 |
[22:29] | Oh, my, God. | 天呐 |
[22:30] | – What was that? – I’ve had enough excitement for today. | -那怎么回事 -今天的刺激够多了 |
[22:35] | Get down on the floor! Where’s Gert? | 跪在地上 格特呢 |
[22:37] | We saw the car. We know they’re here. | 我们看到车了 我们知道他们在这儿 |
[22:38] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[22:40] | – Wait, what? – It was yesterday. | -等等 什么 -是昨天 |
[22:42] | You look so good. Doesn’t she look so good? | 你看上去真棒 她看上去很棒吧 |
[22:44] | She does. You look great, sweetie. | 是啊 你看上去真棒 亲爱的 |
[22:45] | – So happy you decided to come home. – Yeah. | -真高兴你决定回家了 -是啊 |
[22:47] | – You guys are not my parents. – What? | -你们不是我的父母 -什么 |
[22:50] | Because my parents would never hurt Old Lace and Gert. | 因为我父母绝不会伤害老妇和格特 |
[22:56] | Go get ’em. I got this. | 去找他们 我行的 |
[22:59] | Honey– | 亲爱的 |
[23:01] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[23:04] | Alex. How experienced are you with that thing? | 艾利克斯 你能用好那玩意吗 |
[23:07] | Not very. | 用得不太好 |
[23:12] | Oh, you’re still alive! | 你还活着 |
[23:14] | What happened with the Strike Team? | 突击队后来怎么样了 |
[23:15] | That’s a whole thing, but everybody’s OK. | 说来话长 但大家都没事 |
[23:16] | Strike Team. You mean AWOL? | 突击队 阿沃尔吗 |
[23:18] | Yeah. You won’t be seeing him for a while. | 对 你们这一阵是见不到他了 |
[23:21] | – What is she doing here? – Also a whole thing. | -她怎么在这里 -也是说来话长 |
[23:23] | It’s been a day. And a night. We’ll tell you about it later. | 过了一天一夜 我们回头再说吧 |
[23:26] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[23:28] | – Gotta get Old Lace. – On it. | -把老妇接出来 -我去 |
[23:32] | Honestly, I– I don’t even– | 说真的 我不… |
[23:34] | Put them over there. Her too. | 让他们去那边 还有她 |
[23:35] | – Sweetheart– – Stop talking. | -亲爱的 -别说话了 |
[23:39] | OK. Everyone, let’s just… | 好了 我们都… |
[23:43] | Honey. What are you gonna do with us? | 亲爱的 你要怎么对我们 |
[23:46] | Nothing you don’t deserve. | 再怎么也是你们应得的 |
[23:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:09] | – Come on, Gert, let’s go! – Where’s Lace? | -走吧 格特 -老妇呢 |
[24:11] | I don’t know. She was right behind me. | 我不知道 她刚刚就在我身后的 |
[24:16] | OK, Old Lace, we didn’t mean any harm. | 老妇 我们没有恶意的 |
[24:19] | I just wanted our kids back. | 我只是想要回孩子们 |
[24:20] | That’s it, we just wanted our kids back. | 是啊 我们只是想要回孩子们 |
[24:22] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你们 |
[24:26] | Hey, girl. | 妹子 |
[24:27] | Keep your damn claws off her. | 别碰她 |
[24:32] | She’s taking way too long. Should I call her? | 她怎么还不出来 要我喊她吗 |
[24:34] | No, we’ve made enough noise already. | 我们已经够吵的了 |
[24:35] | I’m trying to tune into her, but I’m not getting anything. | 我想去感应她 但我什么都感觉不到 |
[24:37] | – What if something happened? – How much longer should we wait? | -她会不会是出事了 -我们还要等多久 |
[24:41] | None. The rest of our parents could be on the way. | 不等了 其他父母可能正在赶来 |
[24:43] | What? No, no. We can’t just leave without Old Lace. | 什么 不行 我们不能不带老妇走 |
[24:46] | Yeah, we have to. | 没办法的 |
[24:48] | You know we do. | 你也知道的 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:55] | She’ll find us. | 她会找到我们的 |
[25:39] | No more shall I suffer. | 我将不再痛苦 |
[25:44] | No more shall I be hurt. | 我将不再被伤害 |
[25:48] | No more shall I hurt another. | 我将不再伤人 |
[26:07] | I sever my ties with thee. | 我与你切断联系 |
[27:16] | I didn’t tell anyone I was pregnant… | 我没告诉任何人我怀孕了 |
[27:20] | because I didn’t want to face it myself. | 因为我不想自己面对 |
[27:24] | My greatest fear is failing as a mother again. | 我最害怕的就是再次成为一个失败的母亲 |
[27:30] | And I’m sure that is yours, as well. | 我相信你也是如此 |
[27:35] | But I want you to know I forgive you. | 但我想告诉你 我原谅你 |
[27:50] | They made you leave. | 他们逼你走的 |
[27:52] | Didn’t they? | 是吧 |
[27:56] | Because you wanted to protect me. | 因为你想保护我 |
[28:00] | From Jonah, from… from his interest in me, so… | 远离约拿 远离他对我的兴趣 于是 |
[28:06] | they declared that you were an Aphotic Person, | 他们就说你是无光者 |
[28:08] | that you had no light. | 说你没有光明 |
[28:11] | And they brought you here, they– they kept us apart. | 他们把你带来了这里 让我们分离 |
[28:16] | But you wanted to be with me all along, right? | 但你一直都想陪伴我的 是吧 |
[28:21] | Right? | 是吧 |
[28:30] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[28:35] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[28:41] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[28:45] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[28:48] | Please, Susan. | 求你 苏珊 |
[28:50] | You weren’t… | 你不该… |
[28:52] | supposed to say my name! | 说我的名字的 |
[28:55] | No, no, it’s OK. | 不 没事的 |
[28:58] | I wish you hadn’t done that. I wish you hadn’t– | 真希望你没那么做 |
[29:03] | Now I have to report you! | 现在我只能举报你 |
[29:05] | – Guard! – Where are you going? | -守卫 -你去哪 |
[29:08] | I told you not to fight this. | 我叫你别抵抗了 |
[29:27] | This is Dr. Novak’s office | 这里是诺瓦克医生办公室 |
[29:29] | calling to reschedule this morning’s missed appointment. | 我们想重新安排今早错过的预约 |
[29:32] | Please call us back at– | 请回电 |
[29:42] | A landline? | 座机 |
[29:43] | I thought you declared those were for troglodytes in 2004. | 你不是2004年就说那是穴居人才用的玩意吗 |
[29:46] | I did and they are. | 是啊 没错 |
[29:49] | But California has what’s called a “soft tone” for emergencies. | 但加州为紧急情况留了”柔声” |
[29:53] | Even a dead line works to call 9-1-1. | 断线也能打911 |
[29:55] | Well, that sounds like great trivia for our next cocktail party, | 这似乎是下次鸡尾酒会上可以说说的轶事 |
[29:58] | but how is it gonna help us find Chase? | 但这怎么能帮我们找到查斯 |
[29:59] | Well, a phone call’s just sound converted to electricity | 电话是把声音转换成电信号 |
[30:02] | then back to sound. | 再转换回声音 |
[30:04] | I think I found a way to reverse it | 我觉得我想到了办法进行逆向 |
[30:06] | so that those lines don’t just make calls, | 让电话线能不止打电话 |
[30:08] | they can receive one, too. | 还能接电话 |
[30:11] | My plan is to push a signal into every landline | 我的计划是向杰弗里锁定的 |
[30:14] | inside the grid in which Geoffrey pinpointed the kids. | 孩子们所在的网络中的每台座机发个信号 |
[30:17] | Think you could use robo-call technology? | 你觉得你能使用自动电话科技吗 |
[30:19] | That way you can make thousands calls at once– | 这样你就能一下打一千通电话 |
[30:21] | Throw in some voice recognition software | 再加上声音识别系统 |
[30:23] | to rule out everyone but Chase, and… | 排除查斯之外的声音 |
[30:26] | Victor, this could actually work. | 维克多 这真可能成功 |
[30:27] | We’ll need plenty of luck and a lot of patience, | 我们会需要极大的运气和耐心 |
[30:29] | but I think so. | 但我觉得可以 |
[30:31] | How is it possible that you’re getting even smarter? | 你怎么会越来越聪明了 |
[30:43] | If this is fifteen, | 如果这就是15岁 |
[30:44] | I don’t know how I’m gonna make it to sixteen. | 我都不知道我要怎么活到16岁 |
[30:46] | I know, Mols, I’m sorry. | 我知道 小茉 真抱歉 |
[30:49] | It’s gonna be OK. | 没事的 |
[30:51] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
[30:55] | Gert, you had to leave Old Lace behind. | 格特 你只能丢下老妇 |
[30:58] | Chase, you got drugged and interrogated. | 查斯 你被下了药受审 |
[31:00] | Alex, your mom killed Darius, | 艾利克斯 你妈妈杀了达瑞斯 |
[31:03] | and now Livvie’s gone. | 现在莉薇也走了 |
[31:04] | And Nico lost her sister, and then had to kill to protect us. | 妮可失去了姐姐 还为了保护我们而杀人 |
[31:07] | And Karolina, your girlfriend killed your dad. | 卡罗琳娜 你女友杀了你爸 |
[31:11] | Why am I the only one crying? We should all be crying. | 为什么只有我在哭 我们都该哭的 |
[31:14] | We’re trying to be strong for you. | 我们想为你坚强起来 |
[31:16] | Or we just haven’t wanted to feel anything. | 或者我们只是不想有感觉 |
[31:19] | I’m not much of a crier, actually. | 我其实不怎么哭 |
[31:21] | Maybe we’ve all been in denial. | 或许我们都不肯承认现实 |
[31:23] | I’m not gonna lie. Till today | 我不撒谎 今天之前 |
[31:24] | I secretly thought Dale and Stacey | 我还一直偷偷认为戴尔和史黛茜 |
[31:26] | were better than the rest of PRIDE. | 比其他傲慢成员要强 |
[31:27] | In their defense, they did think they were helping us. | 为他们说一句 他们觉得他们是在帮我们 |
[31:32] | They lost their kids– and their moral compass– but | 他们失去了孩子 还有道德准绳 但 |
[31:36] | I’m not here to judge. | 我不想做评判 |
[31:37] | I just think they would take it all back if they could. | 我觉得如果他们能撤销 他们会的 |
[31:39] | Yeah, well… I’m totally here to judge. | 我可是要评判他们 |
[31:41] | I’m so sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[31:43] | We can’t let our parents rob us of everything good | 我们不能允许父母们的坏夺走 |
[31:45] | just because they’re bad. | 一切我们的美好 |
[31:46] | It’s Molly’s birthday. | 昨天是茉莉的生日 |
[31:48] | We’re gonna have a birthday party. And not just any party… | 我们要办个生日派对 而且不是一般的派对 |
[31:51] | – A quincea?era? – Yup. | -15岁庆祝吗 -对 |
[31:54] | What? I don’t need anything like that. | 什么 我不需要那个的 |
[31:56] | I kind of love it. | 我倒挺喜欢的 |
[31:58] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这点子很棒 |
[32:00] | We’re doing it. | 我们做吧 |
[32:01] | – Nico? – Hey, you’re back! | -妮可 -你恢复了 |
[32:02] | Nico, you’re OK. | 妮可 你没事了 |
[32:05] | We’ve got money from the Strike Team. | 我们有突击队的钱 |
[32:07] | Let’s do something good with it. | 拿来好好办吧 |
[32:10] | What? But– | 什么 但是… |
[32:11] | Old Lace isn’t here. We can’t have a party without Old Lace. | 老妇不在 她不在我们怎么能办派对 |
[32:16] | We’ll have another one when she gets back. | 等她回来 我们再办一个 |
[32:18] | – Which she will. – Come on, Mols. We all need this. | -她会回来的 -来吧 小茉 我们都想要 |
[32:24] | A quincea?era? Really? | 15岁庆典 真的吗 |
[33:34] | We need to find some music for the waltz. | 我们得找音乐伴舞 |
[33:36] | I’m not sure how much waltzing you’re gonna do in those heels. | 我看你穿那双高跟鞋是跳不了几首歌的 |
[33:39] | They’re for the changing of the shoes– | 是为换鞋准备的 |
[33:40] | when you take off your flat ones and put on your high heels. | 就是换掉平底鞋 换上高跟鞋的时候 |
[33:43] | And go from a girl…to a woman. | 从女孩变成女人 |
[33:45] | Or from a subject to object. | 或是从主体变成客体 |
[33:48] | And after the shoes, you dance with your chambelan. | 换鞋后 你跟舞伴跳舞 |
[33:50] | With your who? | 什么 |
[33:51] | It’s like your escort. | 就是舞伴 |
[33:53] | Have you thought about who it’s gonna be yet? | 你想好是谁了吗 |
[33:54] | Guess it has to be between | 大概只能在 |
[33:56] | Chase and Alex? | 查斯和艾利克斯间选了 |
[33:58] | Or me. I’ve got moves. | 或是我 我也很会跳的 |
[34:00] | I assumed Molly wanted to go heteronormative on this one. | 茉莉应该是想要个异性舞伴的 |
[34:02] | I haven’t decided yet. Stop pressuring me. | 我还没决定呢 别给我压力了 |
[34:04] | Don’t even think about looking in these. | 绝对不要往这里面看 |
[34:07] | I would never. That would ruin it. | 不会的 那就破坏惊喜了 |
[34:09] | OK, everyone, find me some music. | 好吧 各位 给我找点音乐 |
[34:13] | You mean music as in, like, we’re talkin’ about dancin’? | 音乐是 跳舞用的吗 |
[34:15] | Traditionally what people dance to. | 传统上讲是用来伴舞的 |
[34:17] | ‘Cause I don’t– I don’t dance. | 因为 我不会跳舞 |
[34:19] | Little light flossing maybe, but nothing in public. | 牙线舞还会一点点 但不能当众跳 |
[34:21] | So you floss in private? | 你还私下跳牙线舞吗 |
[34:24] | I, on the other hand, | 而我呢 |
[34:25] | am quite graceful on the dance floor. | 在舞池里是很优雅的 |
[34:28] | Coach Alphona made us take ballroom dancing | 阿方纳教练逼我们学交际舞 |
[34:29] | to strengthen the lower body and increase flexibility. | 好增强下身体力和灵活性 |
[34:32] | He’s a very committed dancer. | 他跳舞很投入 |
[34:33] | We should have protein powder nearby in case he gets depleted. | 我们应该准备蛋白粉 以防他跳累了 |
[34:37] | Chase? | 查斯 |
[34:39] | Would you like to be my chambelan for my quincea?era? | 你可以做我15岁庆典的舞伴吗 |
[34:41] | Molly, I’d be honored. | 茉莉 我很荣幸 |
[34:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:50] | OK, what’s a chambelon? | 舞伴是什么 |
[35:01] | I’m Xavin. | 我是赞文 |
[35:08] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[35:11] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[35:32] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[35:33] | We need you over here! It’s v-important. | 我们这边需要你 很重要的 |
[35:43] | Nice to meet you, Karolina. | 认识你很高兴 卡罗琳娜 |
[36:15] | It’s so “Molly.” I’m basically killing the chambelini game. | 很有茉莉的风格 我这个舞伴做得太棒了 |
[36:20] | I’m wondering if we chose the right color. | 不知道我们选的颜色对不对 |
[36:22] | I have a feeling Gert’s gonna | 我觉得格特会说 |
[36:23] | say pink is a signifier of hegemonic femininity. | 粉色是霸权女性特征的象征 |
[36:25] | Yeah, but then Molly will say that she’s reclaiming pink | 但茉莉会说她要重新夺回粉色 |
[36:27] | and making it her own. | 让它为己所用 |
[36:28] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:31] | Not that I totally understand what this thing’s for. | 但我不太理解这个是干什么的 |
[36:33] | It’s a symbol. The last toy. | 是个象征 最后的玩具 |
[36:36] | After this, Molly’s supposed to give up her childhood. | 之后 茉莉要放弃童年 |
[36:38] | Hasn’t she already done that? | 她不是已经那么做了吗 |
[36:40] | I mean, who’s had to grow up faster than Molly? | 还有谁比茉莉更被迫地快快长大 |
[36:42] | Yeah, and then her adoptive parents | 是啊 而她的养父母 |
[36:44] | turn out to be serial killers. | 又是连环杀手 |
[36:47] | Do you know that Dale and Stacey, | 你知道戴尔和史黛茜 |
[36:49] | they were actually really nice to us. | 对我们还挺不错的 |
[36:51] | Dude, they had you locked in their basement. | 哥们 他们把你关在了地下室里 |
[36:54] | Why are you so busy trying to defend them? | 你干吗那么急切地维护他们啊 |
[36:55] | No. I’m not. I’m just… | 不是的 我就是 |
[36:59] | sometimes we forget that our parents still love us, that’s all. | 我们有时会忘记我们的父母还爱我们 |
[37:02] | Do they? | 是吗 |
[37:03] | Got a funny way of showing it. | 表现方式很奇特 |
[37:07] | After what Tina said, I’m starting to wonder | 听了蒂娜的话 我都怀疑 |
[37:09] | if it’s even worth it to fight ’em anymore. | 抵抗他们是否还值得 |
[37:14] | Did you just say you’re wondering | 你是说你不知道 |
[37:15] | if we shouldn’t even fight ’em anymore? | 我们是否还该继续抵抗他们吗 |
[37:16] | We can’t win against our parents, Alex. | 我们赢不了父母们的 艾利克斯 |
[37:19] | We can hide, but we can’t win. | 我们可以躲 但赢不了的 |
[37:20] | That’s what they want you to think! | 那是他们希望你那么认为 |
[37:22] | Look, all I know is that I’m bringing my parents to justice | 我只知道 我无论如何也要让我父母 |
[37:24] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 接受公正的裁决 |
[37:26] | All right, they’ve cost me Livvie, Darius, home– everything. | 他们害我失去了莉薇 达瑞斯 家 一切 |
[37:32] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换衣服了 |
[37:47] | OK. Now open. | 好 睁眼吧 |
[37:53] | It feels weird. | 感觉好怪 |
[37:55] | – You look so stunning. – And check out this curl. | -你很美的 -看看这卷发 |
[37:58] | Molly, don’t listen to these girls. | 茉莉 别听她们的 |
[38:00] | They’re like drug dealers. | 她们就像毒贩 |
[38:01] | Repeat after me: “I cannot be improved upon.” | 跟我说 “我已经美得不能再美了” |
[38:04] | Hey, say it! Loud! | 说啊 大声说 |
[38:05] | I cannot be improved upon! | 我已经美得不能再美了 |
[38:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:56] | – Hello? – Chase. | -喂 -查斯 |
[39:00] | Son. | 儿子 |
[39:01] | – Thank God it worked. – Wait, dad, is that you? | -谢天谢地成功了 -等等 爸爸 是你吗 |
[39:03] | It’s me, son. We need to talk. | 是我 儿子 我们得谈谈 |
[39:09] | Your, um… | 你… |
[39:12] | your mother doesn’t know… | 你妈妈不知道 |
[39:15] | but I’m sick. | 但我病了 |
[39:20] | Really sick. | 病得很重 |
[39:24] | I uh– I thought I was getting better, but I’m not. | 我以为我好转了 但我没有 |
[39:27] | And I um… | 我… |
[39:30] | I want to see you… | 我想见你 |
[39:33] | before time runs out. | 趁我还有机会 |
[39:38] | So can you come home? | 你可以回家吗 |
[39:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:47] | Just about ready? | 快好了吗 |
[39:49] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[39:54] | Wait, Dad. | 等等 爸爸 |
[39:57] | Dad, are you there? | 爸爸 你还在吗 |
[40:00] | One day in the first grade– | 一年级的一天 |
[40:02] | I will never forget it, | 我永远忘不掉 |
[40:04] | I was eating my snack of apple slices and peanut butter, | 我当时在吃零食 苹果片和花生酱 |
[40:09] | and my parents sat me down and they said, | 我父母让我坐下 对我说 |
[40:13] | “Gert, we have life-changing news. | “格特 我们有改变你生活的消息 |
[40:17] | “Your little friend Molly… | 你的小伙伴茉莉 |
[40:20] | well, she’s gonna be your sister now.” | 她今后要做你的妹妹了” |
[40:24] | And I remember thinking, “Finally!” | 我记得我想”可算啊” |
[40:26] | Because I had always wanted either a sister or a puppy | 因为自从我想明白芭比娃娃只能换衣服 |
[40:31] | ever since I realized the only thing | 就一直想要个妹妹 |
[40:32] | Barbie really does is wear outfits. | 或一只小狗 |
[40:37] | And Molly Hayes Hernandez… | 茉莉·海丝·赫南德斯 |
[40:40] | you turned out to be so much better than a puppy. | 事实表明 你比狗狗强多了 |
[40:45] | As you turn fifteen, | 你现在15了 |
[40:47] | one thing is becoming super-clear. | 一件事再明白不过了 |
[40:51] | I didn’t just get a sister; | 我不光得到了一个妹妹 |
[40:53] | I got a hero. | 她还是个英雄 |
[40:55] | Someone who teaches me | 一个启发我 |
[40:58] | and inspires me and lifts me up. | 激励我 升华我的人 |
[41:02] | And I think I speak for all of us when I say, | 我想我可以代表大家说 |
[41:05] | “Molly, thank you so much for being you.” | “茉莉 谢谢你是你” |
[41:12] | I love you, Mols. | 我爱你 小茉 |
[41:14] | Gert’s right. We are family. | 格特是对的 我们是一家人 |
[41:17] | And yet, no one can replace your mom and dad. | 但没人能够代替你的父母 |
[41:22] | They would be very proud of the person you are today. | 他们会很为如今的你骄傲的 |
[41:24] | So…I would like to dedicate this dance to them. | 所以 我想把这支舞献给他们 |
[41:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[42:46] | Yes. I can feel the vodka blocking the glutamate as we speak. | 嗯 我能感觉到伏特加这会儿在阻断谷氨酸盐 |
[42:53] | Do you think Tina’s going to tell PRIDE what happened? | 你觉得蒂娜会把事情告诉傲慢吗 |
[42:56] | – Well– – Never mind. | -这个嘛 -算了 |
[42:57] | I know the answer to that. | 我知道答案是什么 |
[42:59] | Tina’s going to do whatever’s best for Tina. | 蒂娜会做对蒂娜最有利的事 |
[43:01] | That is true. | 是啊 |
[43:02] | She has been acting rather odd lately, | 她最近的行为有点奇怪 |
[43:04] | – don’t you think? – Yeah, well, she is a Minoru. | -你说是吧 -她是个实嘛 |
[43:11] | You know, Stace, I– I feel like I– I have to tell you, | 史黛茜 我觉得我得告诉你 |
[43:13] | I’m not sure that I forgive you… for what you did. | 我不确定我能原谅你所做的事 |
[43:19] | Don’t be absurd. | 别傻了 |
[43:20] | You know I was only doing what was best for the kids. | 你知道我那只是为了孩子们好 |
[43:21] | That’s not an excuse for… poisoning anyone. | 那也不能给人下毒 |
[43:25] | Oh, look at you on your high horse again. | 看你又摆出高姿态了 |
[43:27] | Fine. Be like that. | 好啊 随你吧 |
[43:29] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[43:31] | That was a really difficult thing for me to say. | 这话我说出来是很难的 |
[43:35] | Do you want a cookie now? | 你还想吃饼干吗 |
[43:37] | You don’t get a reward for confronting Mommy, Dale. | 顶撞妈妈是没有奖赏的 戴尔 |
[43:40] | Wow, someone get into the sodium thiopental again? | 有人又开始用硫喷妥钠了吗 |
[43:49] | OK. Now, that is not good. | 好吧 这可不妙 |
[43:56] | Stace, I’m gonna suggest something. | 史黛茜 我要提个议 |
[43:58] | It may sound a little extreme, but I need you to consider it. | 听上去可能有些极端 但我需要你考虑一下 |
[44:02] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[44:03] | OK, OK. Um, well, I, hon, | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[44:06] | think we need to put the deinonychus down. | 我觉得我们得杀掉恐爪龙 |
[44:10] | She’s violent, she’s dangerous, | 她暴力 危险 |
[44:11] | after today she is clearly out of control. | 从今天的事来看 她显然失控了 |
[44:14] | So you mean kill Old Lace. | 你是说杀了老妇 |
[44:15] | – Well– – Absolutely not. | -这个嘛 -绝对不行 |
[44:17] | Gert loves that beast. And now we know they’re connected. | 格特爱那只野兽 现在我们还知道他们是相通的 |
[44:20] | Right, we hurt the dinosaur, then we hurt Gert. Of course. | 是啊 我们伤害恐龙 就会伤到格特 没错 |
[44:24] | No. Well, I mean, yes, but that’s not why. | 不 这倒也是 但不是因为那个 |
[44:27] | Well, why? What other reason could there be? | 那是为什么 还能有什么原因 |
[44:32] | Because we can use her. | 因为我们可以利用她 |
[44:36] | We let Old Lace go, and their little telepathic connection | 我们放了老妇 她们的心灵感应 |
[44:40] | means she’ll lead us straight to Gert and Molly… | 会让她把我们带去找到格特和茉莉 |
[44:42] | – …wherever they are. – Right. | -的藏身处 -没错 |
[44:47] | And then… | 然后 |
[44:48] | we kill her. | 我们再杀了她 |
[45:07] | You were so great tonight. | 你今晚好棒 |
[45:11] | Thank you. I… | 谢谢你 |
[45:14] | I’ve never seen Molly so happy. | 我从没见过茉莉那么开心 |
[45:18] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[45:23] | Do you wanna– | 你想… |
[45:24] | do you wanna have a sleepover in my room? | 你还想来我房间睡吗 |
[45:28] | My bed’s really cool. | 我的床好冷 |
[45:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:40] | I, um… | 我 |
[45:48] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[45:54] | Gert. | 格特 |
[45:59] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[46:01] | What do you mean you get it? You get what? | 什么叫你懂了 你懂什么 |
[46:04] | I just got it. | 我才刚懂 |
[46:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[46:09] | I didn’t really see it until now. | 我直到现在才明白 |
[46:14] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[46:18] | You were always gonna leave, weren’t you? | 你本就打算走的 是吗 |
[46:20] | That’s not fair. You haven’t even asked me why. | 这不公平 你都没问过我是为什么 |
[46:22] | Were you just gonna leave without saying anything? | 你打算不说一句就走的吗 |
[46:23] | Don’t try to act all perfect. You wanted to leave too. | 别装作自己就很完美 你也想走的 |
[46:25] | – You even said you wanted to leave. – But I didn’t… | -你还说过你想走 -但我没有 |
[46:29] | did I? | 是吧 |
[46:31] | Gert, my dad is sick. OK? | 格特 我爸病了 |
[46:33] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[46:35] | And we’re against people that we can’t beat or outrun. | 我们对抗的是我们打不过 逃不过的人 |
[46:38] | – You heard what Tina said. – Tina?! | -你听到蒂娜的话了 -蒂娜 |
[46:42] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[46:44] | Forget it, Chase. | 算了吧 查斯 |
[46:49] | I could argue with you, I could…make a scene, | 我可以跟你吵 闹起来 |
[46:52] | I could scream, cry… | 尖叫 大哭 |
[46:58] | I could give you a point-by-point rebuttal, | 我可以一点点地辩驳你 |
[47:00] | and none of that would matter | 但那些都无所谓的 |
[47:02] | because you want to go. | 因为你就是想走 |
[47:05] | And if that’s how you feel, then that’s what you should do. Go. | 如果你就这么想的 那你就这么做吧 走吧 |
[47:12] | You’re not just gonna sneak out of here without saying goodbye. | 你不能不道别就偷偷溜走 |
[47:17] | Can’t I just have one day? | 就不能有一天吗 |
[47:19] | Can I have one day… | 就一天 |
[47:22] | where I have to have everything bad happening? | 非要发生坏事吗 |
[47:25] | What’s going on? Why were these in my bed? | 怎么回事 这个怎么在我床上 |
[47:27] | – Chase is leaving. – What? | -查斯要走了 -什么 |
[47:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[47:31] | – I’m going home. – He’s leaving us. | -我要回家 -他要离开我们了 |
[47:33] | Wait, you’re–you’re leaving? | 等等 你要走了 |
[47:35] | – Chase, you can’t do this. – Dude, come on, man. Don’t leave. | -查斯 你不能这么做 -哥们 别走啊 |
[47:40] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[47:44] | Look, I don’t expect you guys to understand. | 我不指望你们理解 |
[47:48] | But when I walked into this place, I was a dumb kid. | 但我走进这里时 只是个傻孩子 |
[47:53] | But because of everything that we’ve been through, I… | 但因为我们经历的一切 |
[47:58] | I grew up. | 我长大了 |
[48:00] | Because of all you guys. | 这是因为你们 |
[48:02] | You guys taught me that | 你们让我明白 |
[48:04] | I don’t have to just go along with the group. | 我不非得随大流 |
[48:09] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[48:11] | That’s why I’m leaving. | 所以我才要走 |
[48:15] | I’m leaving because being here, it doesn’t feel right anymore. | 我离开是因为 留在这里 感觉已经不对了 |
[48:23] | You guys are…good. | 你们很好 |
[48:27] | You guys are so good. | 你们非常好 |
[48:33] | But there’s just somewhere else I gotta be right now. | 但我现在必须去别的地方 |
[49:21] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[49:40] | Welcome home, son. | 欢迎回家 儿子 |
[49:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |