时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Get out! | 出去 |
[00:11] | I sever my ties with thee. | 我与你切断联系 |
[00:12] | – What are you suggesting? – We build our own weapons. | -你什么意思 -我们自己建造武器 |
[00:14] | Turn on our kids? | 对付孩子们吗 |
[00:16] | Hi. I’m Xavin. | 我是赞文 |
[00:18] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[00:19] | Karolina, we need you over here. It’s v-important. | 卡罗琳娜 我们这边需要你 很重要的 |
[00:23] | You still got that piece I gave you? | 你还带着我给你的枪吗 |
[00:24] | Hold it right. | 拿好了 |
[00:25] | You don’t know what’s been done with it, but I do. | 你不知道它做过什么 但我知道 |
[00:27] | And it’s on you now. | 现在都算在你头上了 |
[00:30] | Son. | 儿子 |
[00:31] | – Wait, Dad, is that you? – I’m sick. | -等等 爸爸 是你吗 -我病了 |
[00:32] | – What’s going on? – I’m going home. | -怎么了 -我要回家 |
[00:34] | A re-conditioning. I invented re-conditioning. | 重修炼 重修炼是我发明的 |
[00:37] | If you don’t sit down, | 如果你不坐下 |
[00:37] | we’re going to have to take this to the next level. | 我们只能采取下一步行动了 |
[00:39] | Go to hell, Frank. | 请下地狱去吧 弗兰克 |
[00:40] | Vaughn! Help me, please! | 沃恩 救救我 |
[00:42] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[00:44] | I’m S4E2R. | 我是S4E2R |
[00:45] | This is my church. You know that, right? | 这可是我的教会 你知道吧 |
[00:49] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[00:50] | You weren’t supposed to say | 你不该说 |
[00:54] | my name! | 我的名字的 |
[00:58] | My light will shine through another… | 我的光芒将照亮旁人 |
[01:01] | and cast out the darkness covering the earth. | 驱散世间的黑暗 |
[01:06] | Don’t you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[01:08] | Mom, where are we going? | 妈妈 我们要去哪儿 |
[01:10] | It’s in the scripture. | 这是写在经文里的 |
[01:13] | She’s been chosen. | 她是被选中的孩子 |
[01:14] | She’s just a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
[01:17] | He’ll wait till she’s of age. | 他会等到她成年 |
[01:19] | You can’t stop us from leaving, David. | 你阻止不了我们离去 大卫 |
[01:23] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你还不明白 |
[01:26] | Leslie’s not going anywhere. | 莱斯利哪儿都不会走 |
[01:29] | You are. | 是你要走 |
[01:52] | She’s just a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
[01:57] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:58] | House meeting, five minutes. | 全屋会议 五分钟后开始 |
[03:09] | I’m concerned about Chase. | 我很担心查斯 |
[03:11] | He made his choice. We all have to move on. | 他做出了选择 我们都必须向前看 |
[03:17] | Just like that? | 这就完了吗 |
[03:18] | We’re not Cylons from Alex’s Doctor Who show. | 我们不是艾利克斯的《神秘博士》里的塞隆人 |
[03:21] | I appreciate the effort, but… | 多谢你尝试用我的梗 但是 |
[03:23] | I-I’m just saying, I mean, what if he knows he screwed up, | 我只是想说 万一他发现自己错了 |
[03:25] | but now he’s trapped? | 但现在他被困住了呢 |
[03:27] | Well, then, he’d reach out. | 那他会找人帮忙的 |
[03:28] | But I’m assuming he won’t ’cause I’m guessing he likes | 但我猜他不会 因为我觉得 |
[03:31] | not having to dodge rats on the way to the kitchen. | 他喜欢不用在去厨房的路上还得躲老鼠 |
[03:33] | It’s actually only one rat, and, ironically, I named him Chase. | 实际上只有一只老鼠 我还给它起名叫查斯 |
[03:37] | Look, Chase was the first to go, | 查斯是第一个离开的 |
[03:39] | but probably won’t be the last. | 但他不会是最后一个 |
[03:44] | He didn’t just leave. | 他不是单纯的离开 |
[03:46] | He went home. | 他回家了 |
[03:48] | How can we be sure he doesn’t | 我们怎么能确定他不会 |
[03:49] | tell his parents where the hostel is? | 告诉他的父母旅社在哪 |
[03:51] | No. He may be asinine… | 不会的 他可能是很笨 |
[03:54] | dimwitted, fatuous, witless… | 很蠢 很脑残 |
[03:56] | We get that you’re angry. What’s your point? | 我们知道你很生气 你想说什么 |
[03:58] | He’s an idiot. He’s not a traitor. | 他是白痴 但不是叛徒 |
[04:00] | Assuming he has a choice. | 如果他可以选择的话 |
[04:02] | They used the truth drug on him the last time. | 上次他们就给他用了吐真剂 |
[04:04] | Who knows what they’ll do next. | 谁知道他们接下来会做什么 |
[04:05] | My mom’s in trouble. | 我的妈妈有危险 |
[04:07] | Vaughn just called and said Frank sent her to the Crater. | 沃恩刚刚打电话说弗兰克把她送去了祭坛 |
[04:10] | It’s a Gibb compound in the desert | 那是吉博力姆教会设在沙漠中 |
[04:12] | where they do religious trials and discipline. | 专门进行宗教审判和处罚的地方 |
[04:15] | Which sounds like brainwashing torture. | 听起来像是洗脑型的折磨 |
[04:17] | Which is exactly why we need to go rescue her. | 所以我们要去救出她 |
[04:19] | Whoa, what? | 什么 |
[04:20] | No way. | 不可能 |
[04:21] | We’re trying to put our parents in jail, not break them out. | 我们是要把父母送进监狱 不是救他们 |
[04:23] | – This is different. – May be better. | -这不一样 -可能更好 |
[04:25] | Given the current state of the federal penitentiary system, | 相比于现在联邦监狱系统的条件 |
[04:27] | religious prison might actually be more humane. | 宗教监狱可能更人道些 |
[04:30] | It’s like justice with meditation and yoga sessions. | 感觉像是有冥想和瑜伽课的伸张正义 |
[04:32] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[04:34] | Vaughn sounded really scared. | 沃恩听起来很惊慌 |
[04:35] | He said some people that go to the crater don’t come back. | 他说有些人去了祭坛 就再也回不来了 |
[04:37] | Well, that sounds like the logical result | 这结局听起来就像是加入了 |
[04:39] | of joining an alien-worshiping cult. | 崇拜外星人的邪教该有的结局 |
[04:41] | I lost my dad. | 我失去了爸爸 |
[04:42] | I can’t lose my mom too. | 不能再失去我妈妈了 |
[04:43] | We lost all of our parents | 我们都没有了父母 |
[04:44] | the day we found out they were serial killers. | 从我们发现他们是连环杀手的那天起 |
[04:47] | Actually, we saved your dad when he was in trouble. | 我们其实在你爸爸有危险的时候救了他 |
[04:50] | And if we rescue my mom, | 那如果我们救了我的妈妈 |
[04:51] | maybe we could get some information out of her. | 可能可以从她嘴里套出一些消息 |
[04:53] | You mean like turn her? | 你是说劝降她 |
[04:55] | They get one of ours, we get one of theirs. | 我们走一个 那也要搞来他们一个 |
[04:57] | I like it. | 我喜欢这计划 |
[05:04] | I’m-I’m not gonna decide for everyone. | 我不要替所有人做决定 |
[05:06] | Either we all go, or none of us do. | 要么一起行动 要么都不去 |
[05:09] | Great. None of us do. | 好的 那都别去 |
[05:13] | You have no idea why they want us to come here? | 你也不知道为什么他们要我们来这吗 |
[05:16] | I mean, no one gets invited here. | 从没有人被请到过这里来 |
[05:19] | Closest anyone from work has ever been to the Stein house | 公司里的人最接近他家的也是靠 |
[05:21] | is a layout in Architectural Digest. | 看《建筑摘要》里的建筑图纸 |
[05:23] | I mean, we’re getting promotions, obvi. | 我们肯定是要升职了 |
[05:26] | PRIDE loves us. | 傲慢爱我们 |
[05:28] | You know, they probably didn’t want to do it around the others | 他们大概不想在别人面前做这些 |
[05:30] | ’cause jealousy. | 因为嫉妒 |
[05:32] | That makes a lot of sense. | 这就很说得通了 |
[05:36] | Wait. Am I dressed appropriately? | 等等 我没穿的太随便吧 |
[05:38] | What’s appropriate promotion attire? | 被升职时应该穿成什么样子 |
[05:40] | Exactly what you’re wearing. | 就是你现在的样子 |
[05:42] | You too. | 你也是 |
[05:44] | Oh, my God, Megan, it’s all happening. | 天哪 梅根 终于要发生了 |
[05:46] | It’s the beginning of everything, Mary. | 这是一切的开始 玛丽 |
[05:54] | My God! | 天哪 |
[05:55] | What’s crappening? | 怎么肥事 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God, what’s song with bee? | 天哪 偶这是肿么了 |
[06:02] | You’re messing with the pong weeples! | 泥萌不该惹偶们的 |
[06:04] | This house– | 这栋房子… |
[06:11] | Belongs to me. | 是我的 |
[06:18] | The neurodisruptor’s intensity was off. | 神经干扰器强度不对 |
[06:20] | She was still cognizant. | 她还是有意识的 |
[06:22] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有必要这样吗 |
[06:25] | These weapons were designed specifically for our kids’ powers. | 这些武器是针对我们孩子的异能设计的 |
[06:28] | It’s better to make sure no one’s head explodes | 最好保证用在人身上时 |
[06:30] | when they’re used on people. | 不会炸掉谁的脑袋 |
[06:31] | OK, let’s mind-wipe ’em, do it again. | 好了 清除她们的记忆 再来一次 |
[06:47] | Wait, why’d they ask us to come here again? | 等等 他们为什么叫我们来这里来着 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:51] | Promotions? | 升职吗 |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, probably. | 对 好像是 |
[06:55] | Yeah, PRIDE loves us, right? | 是啊 傲慢很喜欢我们 |
[06:57] | Yeah, they probably didn’t want to do it around the others. | 对 他们可能是不想当着大家的面 |
[07:01] | That makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[08:29] | Pancakes or waffles? I made both. | 要煎饼还是华夫饼 我都做了 |
[08:31] | Uh, maybe just the shake. | 我要奶昔就行了 |
[08:34] | And some pancakes. | 再来点煎饼 |
[08:39] | I made ’em just the way you like. | 我做的是你最喜欢的口味 |
[08:41] | Yeah, when I was… eight. | 是啊 是我八岁时的口味 |
[08:44] | This is a big adjustment for everyone. | 大家都需要时间适应 |
[08:47] | But… you did the right thing. | 但是 你回家是 |
[08:51] | – Coming home. – Did I? | -正确的选择 -真的吗 |
[08:53] | I mean, yeah, I know I did. | 是啊 我知道 |
[08:55] | This is where I need to be right now. | 我现在得在家 |
[08:56] | I just… I don’t know, | 只是 说不好 |
[08:58] | I kind of feel like I abandoned my friends. | 我觉得好像抛弃了我的朋友 |
[09:00] | Yeah, but that life was never gonna last. | 你们那样无法长久下去 |
[09:03] | And if you tell us where they are, | 如果你告诉我们他们在哪里 |
[09:06] | we can make sure they get home safely too. | 我们可以确保他们也安全回家 |
[09:08] | Mom, I may not be a runaway anymore, | 妈 也许我不再是离家者 |
[09:09] | but I’m not gonna betray my friends. | 但我不会背叛我的朋友 |
[09:14] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[09:15] | Was he working late last night? | 他昨天晚上也加班很晚吗 |
[09:16] | I thought I heard him coming home. | 我好像听到他回家的声音 |
[09:17] | That was just some PRIDE employees picking up a few things. | 只是傲慢的员工来拿东西 |
[09:20] | Hey, speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[09:22] | we’re still smoothing things over with Atlas Academy. | 我们还在跟阿特拉斯学院沟通 |
[09:24] | It’ll be a few days until you’re re-enrolled, | 可能过几天你才能回去上学 |
[09:26] | so, in the meantime, we were thinking | 所以在此期间 我们在想 |
[09:30] | maybe you could learn a bit about our philanthropic work. | 也许你可以了解一下我们的慈善事业 |
[09:33] | Hard pass. I don’t want anything to do with PRIDE. | 算了吧 我不想跟傲慢有任何关系 |
[09:35] | It’s a new day for everyone, Chase. | 这对大家来说都是新开始 查斯 |
[09:37] | And with Jonah gone, PRIDE can finally be | 约拿消失之后 傲慢终于能够 |
[09:39] | the benevolent force that it was always meant to be. | 实现它的使命 将慈善发扬光大 |
[09:41] | Yeah, just try it out for a couple of days. | 你先尝试几天吧 |
[09:42] | It’ll give us some father-son bonding time out of the house. | 可以帮助我们在家门外培养父子关系 |
[09:45] | That could be OK, I guess. | 那好吧 |
[09:47] | Then it’s settled. Fantastic. | 那就说定了 很好 |
[09:48] | Hey, I bet you miss the view. | 你肯定很怀念这景观 |
[09:50] | You want to head outside, catch up with your old man? | 想不想出去跟爸爸聊聊 |
[09:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:55] | Take– | 带上 |
[09:56] | We can toss the old pigskin around. | 我们可以再玩玩橄榄球 |
[09:58] | I play lacrosse. | 我玩的是长曲棍球 |
[10:00] | When have we ever thrown a football around in the backyard? | 我们什么时候在后院玩过橄榄球 |
[10:02] | Just trying to be fatherly. | 我只是想当个好父亲 |
[10:07] | Dad. | 爸 |
[10:11] | I came home ’cause you were sick. | 我回家是因为你生病了 |
[10:13] | – Yeah. – So, how sick? | -对 -所以你病得多严重 |
[10:18] | Chase… | 查斯 |
[10:20] | I’m losing time. | 我总会忘记事情 |
[10:24] | Blacking out. | 失去意识 |
[10:27] | Waking up in the lab, in front of tech I don’t remember building. | 醒来在实验室面对着我不记得自己做出来的设备 |
[10:33] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[10:36] | I think I’m infected. | 我好像被感染了 |
[10:38] | With, uh, something alien. | 似乎是外星病毒 |
[10:42] | It’s a little parting gift from Jonah. | 这是约拿给我的临别赠礼 |
[10:47] | That’s why it means so much | 所以我请你回家来 |
[10:47] | to me that you came home when I asked. | 你能够答应 我很感动 |
[10:50] | If I don’t have much time left– | 如果我没多少时间了… |
[10:51] | Don’t-don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[10:52] | If I don’t, I’m glad I get to spend it with you, and your mom. | 如果时日无多 能跟你和你妈妈度过我很开心 |
[10:58] | As a family. | 作为家人 |
[11:11] | This doesn’t bring me any joy, Leslie. | 我也不想这样 莱斯利 |
[11:16] | Then stop doing it. | 那就别这样 |
[11:18] | I wish I could. But you’ve lost sight of the path. | 我也想 但你已经迷失了方向 |
[11:23] | Cut the shit. | 少说废话 |
[11:27] | This isn’t about my soul. | 这跟我的灵魂没关系 |
[11:30] | It’s about you stealing the church from me. | 是你从我手里抢走了教会 |
[11:32] | Protecting the church from you. | 我是防止你毁掉教会 |
[11:35] | It means so much to so many. | 教会对很多人都很重要 |
[11:38] | Yeah, especially you. | 是啊 尤其是你 |
[11:40] | All this power and adulation, it’s all you’ve ever wanted. | 这些权力和追捧 是你一直想要的 |
[11:44] | No, all I ever wanted was my family. | 不 我想要的是我的家人 |
[11:47] | Which turned out to be a lie, thanks to you. | 我却发现那都是谎言 都是因为你 |
[11:49] | No. | 不 |
[11:51] | No, everything you always wanted was to be part of my family | 不 是你一直想要成为我的家人 |
[11:56] | so that you could get close to the church. | 这样你就可以接近教会 |
[11:59] | Once the congregation sees you for who you really are, | 一旦教众发现你的真面目 |
[12:02] | they won’t follow you. | 他们不会追随你的 |
[12:03] | See, that is exactly why living with you is so damaging. | 你看 所以说跟你在一起太难受了 |
[12:08] | You convinced me that somehow I wasn’t worthy. | 你总是说我没有资格 |
[12:13] | That it wasn’t my celebrity | 不承认是因为我的名声 |
[12:15] | that took this church to another level. | 才让这所教会上了新台阶 |
[12:18] | But I get it now, and things have changed. | 但我现在醒悟过来了 今时不同往日了 |
[12:21] | Have they? | 真的不同了吗 |
[12:24] | You’re still a cardboard cutout I used to hide the fact | 你仍然只是一块遮羞布 |
[12:27] | that I had a child with another man. | 来掩盖我和另一个人有了孩子的事实 |
[12:30] | Not a man. | 不是一个”人” |
[12:31] | You are so consumed with self-doubt, | 你太不相信自己了 |
[12:35] | so desperate for approval, | 太渴求认同感了 |
[12:37] | that you miss what is right in front of you. | 以至于看不见现实 |
[12:41] | What am I missing, Leslie? | 我没看见什么 莱斯利 |
[12:43] | For starters, I’m pregnant. | 首先 我怀孕了 |
[12:49] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[12:54] | How do you know it’s mine? | 你怎么确定就是我的孩子 |
[12:56] | I don’t. | 我不确定 |
[12:58] | I’m happy to take a prenatal paternity test if you’d like, | 你想的话 我可以去做产前亲子鉴定 |
[13:01] | but one thing I will not do is get back in that white room. | 但是我绝对不要再回那个白房间了 |
[13:27] | – I was expecting… – I know who you were expecting. | -我是在等 -我知道你在等谁 |
[13:30] | That’s why I’m here and Liv’s at home watching Xerxes. | 所以我来了 小莉在家看着泽克西斯 |
[13:32] | I want to tell you this in person: | 我想当面告诉你 |
[13:34] | Leave her the hell alone. | 别再来烦她了 |
[13:36] | You Wilders have done enough to that girl. | 你们威尔德家的人已经害得她够惨了 |
[13:38] | That’s why I called. Right? To help. | 所以我来找她啊 想帮帮她 |
[13:45] | Do you want to lose that hand? | 你这只手不想要了吗 |
[13:47] | I just want to get something out of the glove compartment. | 我只是想在杂物箱里拿点东西 |
[13:52] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 是在找这个吧 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:56] | Darius got my fingerprints on it. | 达瑞斯把我的指纹弄上去了 |
[13:58] | And I’ve been doing some research, | 我查了一下 |
[13:59] | and I think I know what he did with it. | 我知道他用这个去干过什么 |
[14:01] | So you know how bad it was? | 那你清楚事情有多严重了 |
[14:03] | Then why do you want it? | 那你还要它做什么 |
[14:05] | Because I promised Livvie | 因为我答应了莉薇 |
[14:06] | I would get justice for Darius’s murder, | 会为达瑞斯的死讨回公道 |
[14:07] | and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我就肯定要做到 |
[14:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[14:18] | My advice to you? | 想听我的建议吗 |
[14:20] | Ditch whatever clever plan you got cooking up | 什么聪明招都别想了 |
[14:23] | and just shoot your parents instead. | 直接干掉你爸妈就行了 |
[14:28] | – Could you tell Livvie that I– – No. | -你能帮我给莉薇带句话说 -不能 |
[14:30] | Listen, Mini-Wilder, I gave you what you wanted, | 小威尔德 你要的东西我也给了你 |
[14:32] | but it comes with a price. | 但你也得付出点什么 |
[14:34] | You and Livvie are done. | 你和莉薇从此再无瓜葛 |
[14:35] | You come around here again, I will shoot you myself. | 你再出现 我会亲手干掉你 |
[14:41] | I gotta go pump before I ruin this top, so… | 我再不去用吸奶器吸奶 上衣就废了 |
[14:47] | You’re gonna want to have to step the hell back. | 你赶紧退后几步 |
[15:35] | You… you can’t rescue her alone. | 你一个人是救不出她的 |
[15:39] | I’m not going alone. Vaughn’s coming. | 我不是一个人 沃恩也去 |
[15:40] | Yeah, kind of worse. | 他去帮倒忙的吧 |
[15:42] | No, I’ll go too. | 不行 我也要去 |
[15:44] | Not because I believe in the mission, | 不是因为我赞成此事 |
[15:47] | but because I-I believe in you. | 我只是相信你 |
[15:49] | What happened to “Everyone goes or no one does”? | 不是说好”要么全去要么都不去”的吗 |
[15:51] | I was bluffing to get everyone on board. | 我是想把大家都骗上贼船 |
[15:54] | Hashtag leadership fail. | 出头失败 |
[15:55] | I’m on board too. | 我也加入 |
[15:56] | I heard everything. Paper thin walls. | 我什么都听到了 隔音很差 |
[15:57] | And I knew you wouldn’t let her go alone. | 我就知道你不会让她一个人去的 |
[15:59] | This is so awesome! Girls trip! | 这太刺激了 姐妹之旅 |
[16:01] | Well… prison break. | 应该是 劫狱 |
[16:02] | Prison break girl trip. | 姐妹劫狱之旅 |
[16:03] | Plus Vaughn. | 加上沃恩 |
[16:05] | Prison break girl trip plus Vaughn. | 姐妹劫狱之旅再加沃恩 |
[16:14] | Hey, Karolina, hey, what’s up? | 卡罗琳娜 你好 最近还好吗 |
[16:24] | Road trip! | 出发啦 |
[16:25] | To save my mom. | 去救我妈妈 |
[16:27] | Yes, totally. To save your mom. | 当然了 救你妈妈 |
[16:30] | I hope she forgives me for the whole re-conditioning thing. | 希望她能原谅我带她去重修炼 |
[16:33] | I had no idea Frank would take it this far. | 我根本不知道弗兰克会这么过分 |
[16:36] | I’m sure she will. Don’t worry. | 别担心 她肯定会原谅你 |
[16:39] | Have you met your mom? | 你还没见到你妈妈吧 |
[16:41] | Are those for us? | 这是给我们的吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah. Check it. Snack bags! | 对啊 快看 零食包 |
[16:46] | I put, uh, Sake Kit-Kats in yours, Karolina, | 卡罗琳娜 给你带了清酒味的奇巧 |
[16:50] | because I heard you say you liked them once. | 有次我听你说你喜欢这个 |
[16:52] | Like, literally once. | 真的就只那么一次 |
[16:54] | And the coup de grace… | 最厉害的来了 |
[16:57] | No way! That’s awesome! | 真的假的 太好了 |
[16:59] | Gibb garb all around, guys! | 向吉博教进发 兄弟们 |
[17:01] | I mean girls. I mean women. | 姐妹们 我是说女士们 |
[17:03] | And, uh, Nico, you’re gonna have to ixnay the ake-up-may. | 妮可 你的妆得卸了 |
[17:08] | Goth look’s a dead giveaway. | 哥特风太暴露身份了 |
[17:12] | Also, it represents the darkness of the human spirit. | 而且它代表了人类精神中的黑暗面 |
[17:15] | No way in hell. | 绝对不行 |
[17:16] | Interesting choice of words. | 你选的字眼很有趣 |
[17:18] | No, he’s right, Nico. You’ll stand out. | 他说得对 妮可 你太显眼了 |
[17:21] | And I need you in there with me. | 我需要你跟我一起进去 |
[17:23] | Also, I, uh, didn’t want to make a big deal out of it, | 我不想显得在吹牛 |
[17:25] | because it’s enormemente embarrassing– | 因为这太不好意思了 |
[17:28] | No. | 不对 |
[17:29] | But, back at Vassar, | 以前在瓦萨学院的时候 |
[17:31] | my nickname was kind of Vaughn the Brawn. | 我的外号是肌肉沃恩 |
[17:38] | ‘Cause I was muscular. Am muscular. | 因为我以前很强壮 现在也一样 |
[17:41] | So, I can handle any of the rough stuff, if it comes to that. | 如果要动手 难缠的情况交给我 |
[17:45] | The Brawnster’s got you. | 肌肉哥会罩着你的 |
[17:56] | And this is our project in Zambia. | 这是我们在赞比亚的项目 |
[17:59] | We built two new schoolhouses in four months. | 我们在四个月之内建起了两所校舍 |
[18:02] | Shipped over 5,000 of these to Third World countries. | 给第三世界国家送去超过5000个这些 |
[18:06] | Even more water filtration kits | 还送了更多套的净水器 |
[18:07] | to Puerto Rico and Flint, Michigan. | 去波多黎各和密歇根州的弗林特市 |
[18:11] | We’re basically changing the world. | 我们算是在改变世界 |
[18:13] | All because of your parents and the PRIDE board. | 这都归功于你们的父母和傲慢董事会 |
[18:15] | They’re so inspiring. | 他们太振奋人心了 |
[18:19] | Um, what, does it sound like | 怎么了 我是不是 |
[18:20] | I’ve been hitting the Kool-Aid a little too hard? | 安利卖的太用力了 |
[18:23] | No. Not at all. | 没有没有 |
[18:25] | Um, actually, I was just wondering, what’s behind there? | 我在想 这门后面是什么 |
[18:28] | I couldn’t figure out how to open it. | 我不知道怎么打开 |
[18:29] | Oh, that’s off-limits to everyone but the PRIDE board. | 那里是禁区 只对傲慢董事会开放 |
[18:32] | Do they ever come here? | 他们会来这里吗 |
[18:34] | Get involved directly? | 直接参与事务 |
[18:38] | What is your deal? | 你怎么回事 |
[18:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:41] | I mean, we had over 2,000 applications | 今年暑期我们仅有四个实行生名额 |
[18:43] | for four internship spots this summer. | 却有超过两千名申请者 |
[18:45] | It’s easier to get into Harvard than PRIDE, | 进哈佛都比进傲慢要容易 |
[18:47] | but you act like you don’t even want to be here. | 但你看起来好像并不想来这里 |
[18:49] | And I get that you’re the boss’s kid and all, but I just– | 我知道你是老大的孩子 但是 |
[18:51] | You know what? You’re right. | 听我说 你是对的 |
[18:54] | I was kind of thrown into this, but let’s start over. | 我算是被安排进来的 但让我们重头开始吧 |
[18:59] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[19:02] | Well, you can start by sorting some of that paperwork | 你可以开始整理那堆文件 |
[19:04] | into trash and recycling. | 归为垃圾和再利用两类 |
[19:07] | You know, maybe take out the bins. | 也可以清理下垃圾箱 |
[19:09] | Unless where you’re from, only the help does that sort of thing. | 不过以你的身份 这种活本来应该交给别人吧 |
[19:13] | No problem. I can do that. | 没问题 交给我吧 |
[19:22] | I feel weird. | 我感觉很怪 |
[19:24] | Like, super hungover, except I don’t remember drinking. | 像是酩酊大醉 但我不记得有喝过酒 |
[19:28] | What did we do last night? | 我们昨晚做什么了 |
[19:30] | Didn’t we just crash at home? | 我们不是在家待着吗 |
[19:32] | Didn’t we go out? | 我们不是出去了吗 |
[19:35] | What day is it again? | 今天是周几来着 |
[19:36] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[19:38] | No, it’s Monday. It’s definitely Monday. | 不 是周一 肯定是周一 |
[19:42] | I just saw Chase out there. | 我刚在外面看到了查斯 |
[19:44] | The last time we let our kids hang out nearby | 上一次我们在干傲慢的脏活时 |
[19:46] | while we did some nefarious PRIDE shit, | 把我们的孩子安排在边上 |
[19:48] | it didn’t work out so well. | 结果可不太好 |
[19:50] | Anything nefarious is well hidden. You don’t have to worry. | 所有脏活都藏得很好 你不必担心 |
[19:53] | I’m worried about the current state of PRIDE. | 我担心傲慢目前的状况 |
[19:56] | Meaning, Dale and Stacey are out of control. | 我的意思是戴尔和史黛茜都失控了 |
[20:00] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[20:01] | You poisoned Chase. | 你给查斯下毒 |
[20:03] | It was just a little sodium… …thiopental. | -只是一点硫喷… -妥钠 |
[20:06] | You threw me down the stairs | 你们把我赶下楼梯 |
[20:07] | and locked me in your little dino-lair. | 还把我锁在你们那猪窝里 |
[20:09] | OK, our bad on that. | 这点我们不对 |
[20:10] | At least we didn’t mind-wipe you afterwards, | 至少我们之后没有清除你的记忆 |
[20:13] | though maybe we should have. | 也许我们应该这样做 |
[20:14] | We’re already down one, with Leslie gone. | 我们已经少了一人 莱斯利走了 |
[20:16] | I don’t believe anyone’s buying the church’s story | 我觉得没人会相信教会的说辞 |
[20:18] | she’s on a European pilgrimage. | 称她前往欧洲朝圣了 |
[20:20] | Well, you know what I call Leslie being MIA? | 我认为莱斯利失踪了 |
[20:23] | Great start. | 是个好开始 |
[20:25] | And, as far as Chase is concerned, | 至于查斯 |
[20:27] | I don’t know, who’s up for truth serum, round deux? | 谁赞成再来一轮吐真剂 |
[20:30] | We don’t need to hear more about Gert and Chase’s sex life. | 我们不想再听格特和查斯的性生活了 |
[20:33] | There are other ways to get him to talk. | 有别的办法让他坦白 |
[20:35] | Those weapons worked great on the interns. | 那些武器对实习生效果显著 |
[20:37] | Let’s fire ’em up again. | 再试试吧 |
[20:38] | Easy on the bloodlust, Mama Bear. | 控制下你的杀戮欲 熊妈妈 |
[20:41] | I didn’t lure Chase home so you could torture him. | 我把查斯引诱回家 不是让你们来折磨他 |
[20:44] | If we mind-wipe him, he’ll never know. | 如果我们清除他的记忆 他就永远不会知道 |
[20:47] | Stacey, that’s a little dark. | 史黛茜 这么做有点过 |
[20:50] | Though not untrue. | 但确实管用 |
[20:53] | You know, Victor, | 维克多 |
[20:54] | you were Team Weapons too, before Chase came home. | 查斯回家前 你也是赞成使用武器的 |
[20:58] | The fact that I got my son back | 我把我的儿子带了回来 |
[21:00] | while you all failed miserably with yours | 而你们都没法劝自己的孩子回来 |
[21:03] | is why we’re doing things my way going forward. | 所以一切要按我的方法进行 |
[21:06] | Now, if anyone has a problem with that, let’s hear it. | 如果谁有意见 我们洗耳恭听 |
[21:09] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[21:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:14] | Now… | 那么 |
[21:16] | Let me tell you about the plan. | 我来说说计划 |
[21:26] | This place is shrouded in mystery, | 这地方可真隐秘 |
[21:27] | even to long-term members like me. | 连我这样的长期成员都不知道 |
[21:29] | I haven’t been here since I was a kid. | 我从小时候起就没再来过这里 |
[21:31] | Definitely more Alcatraz now. | 现在肯定更像是恶魔岛了 |
[21:34] | It’s OK, though, because… | 不过没关系 因为 |
[21:36] | Yeah, we know. Vaughn the Brawn. | 我们知道 有肌肉哥沃恩在 |
[21:38] | I was gonna say because I stole Aura’s Crater map, | 我本来是想说我偷到了祭坛地图 |
[21:41] | but also that. | 但你说的也对 |
[21:43] | Morning prayers begin… | 晨祷开始 |
[21:46] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我预想的要糟 |
[21:47] | When we find my mom, we’re gonna have to fight our way out again. | 等找到我妈后 我们得再一次杀出重围 |
[21:50] | You guys ready for that? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:51] | Always ready to kick a little Church of Gibborim’s ass. | 一直想教训吉博力姆教这帮人 |
[21:55] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[21:58] | Have a blessed day. | 祝各位有美好的一天 |
[21:59] | Actually, change of plans. | 算了 换个方案 |
[22:02] | Vaughn, you lead me in, I confront Frank alone. | 沃恩 你带我进去 我和弗兰克单独对峙 |
[22:05] | We can’t trust him. | 我们不能相信他 |
[22:07] | Trust me, I know how to work him. Years of practice. | 相信我 我知道怎么对付他 多年的经验 |
[22:09] | I can do this. | 我能搞定 |
[22:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | But if there’s trouble, send up a flare. | 但如果有麻烦 发个信号 |
[22:14] | We’ll come running. | 我们马上到 |
[22:16] | Wait, you brought a flare gun? | 等等 你们带了信号枪吗 |
[22:30] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[22:32] | Karolina. How did you get in here? | 卡罗琳娜 你怎么进来的 |
[22:34] | I needed to see you. | 我得见见你 |
[22:35] | You drove here by yourself? How’d you get past the gate? | 你一人开车过来的吗 你怎么通过大门的 |
[22:38] | They recognized me, I guess. | 他们认出了我吧 |
[22:39] | We have a whole new security system in place, but… | 我们配备了全新的安保系统 但是 |
[22:43] | never mind about that. | 那无关紧要 |
[22:45] | It’s great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:47] | We have so much to talk about. | 我们有很多话要说 |
[22:50] | You mean Jonah? | 你是说约拿 |
[22:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:52] | He wasn’t my father. | 他不是我父亲 |
[22:54] | He donated DNA. That’s all. | 他只是出了基因 仅此而已 |
[22:57] | You’ve raised me. | 是你养育了我 |
[22:59] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[23:01] | You’re my dad. | 你是我的爸爸 |
[23:04] | And he’s gone now, so… | 而他不在了 所以 |
[23:06] | And you and I can lead the church into the future together. | 我们可以携手带领教会步入未来 |
[23:09] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[23:12] | And Mom. | 还有妈妈 |
[23:14] | I know she’s here. Can I see her? | 我知道她在这 我能见她吗 |
[23:16] | Your mother has turned her back on the church. | 你母亲背叛了教会 |
[23:18] | Then I want to help. | 那我想帮忙 |
[23:19] | If she’s lost her way, she needs both of us. | 如果她迷失了 她需要我们两个人 |
[23:22] | She may be beyond reach. | 她可能无药可救了 |
[23:24] | She’s an elite ultra. | 她是高阶精英 |
[23:26] | She’s never beyond reach. | 她永远也不会无药可救 |
[23:31] | You still believe. | 你仍然相信 |
[23:32] | In the church. | 相信这个教会 |
[23:34] | And in our family. | 相信我们的家庭 |
[23:37] | But you can’t keep her here if she wants to leave. | 但如果她想离开 你不能把她关在这里 |
[23:39] | That’s only going to drive her further into the darkness. | 这样只会逼她入黑暗 |
[23:43] | Let me see her. | 让我见她 |
[23:45] | You taught me that anything is possible if I believe. | 只要我相信 任何事都有可能 这是你教我的 |
[23:49] | I know I can lead her back to the light. | 我知道我能引她走回光明 |
[23:53] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[23:55] | But we go see her together. | 不过我们要一起去见她 |
[23:57] | She’s in pretty rough shape. | 她的状态不太好 |
[24:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:13] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不要 |
[24:16] | I spent nearly 20 years with your mother, Karolina, | 我和你母亲相处了将近20年 卡罗琳娜 |
[24:18] | and you’re not nearly as good a liar. | 你骗人的本事根本比不上她 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[24:24] | but I have no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[24:27] | You know this room can’t hold me. | 你知道这个房间关不住我 |
[24:29] | Your powers can’t help you. | 你的能力帮不了你 |
[24:31] | There’s no Wizard Tech at the Crater. | 祭坛这里没有巫师的产品 |
[24:33] | There’s nothing electronic at all, | 这里没有任何电子产品 |
[24:34] | therefore nothing for your light to hijack. | 所以你的光无法入侵控制任何东西 |
[24:37] | We’re old school out here. | 我们这里很守旧 |
[24:43] | Dad, this isn’t you. | 爸爸 这不是你 |
[24:47] | It’s who you and your mother have forced me to become. | 我是被你和你母亲逼成这样的 |
[24:51] | I’m sorry, Karolina. | 对不起 卡罗琳娜 |
[24:54] | I really am. | 真的对不起 |
[24:56] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:58] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[24:59] | Dad, no, please, don’t leave me in here! Dad, please, no! | 爸爸 求你别把我一个人留在这里 别走 |
[25:02] | Dad, please let me out! Please, Dad, don’t do this, Dad! | 爸爸 求你放我出去 求你别这样做 爸爸 |
[25:06] | Dad, please let me out! | 爸爸 求你放我出去 |
[25:18] | Karolina Dean. | 卡罗琳娜·迪恩 |
[25:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:23] | I’ve been S4E2R for decades. | 几十年来我一直是S4E2R |
[25:26] | Well, I don’t do the whole “Numbers not names” thing, | 我不搞”叫代号不叫名字”那一套 |
[25:29] | and don’t bother trying to convert me. | 你也别浪费时间改造我 |
[25:31] | I said I’ve been that person for many years. | 我说很多年来我一直是那个人 |
[25:34] | That’s not who I am. | 但那不是我 |
[25:35] | I know that now, because of your mother. | 多亏你母亲 现在我知道了 |
[25:38] | My mom? Where is she? | 我妈妈 她在哪里 |
[25:41] | Have a blessed day. | 今天愉快 |
[25:42] | And to you. | 你也是 |
[25:45] | She’s close. That’s why I’m here. | 她就在附近 这正是我来的原因 |
[25:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:49] | My name is Susan. | 我叫苏珊 |
[25:53] | Many years ago, I fell in love with a man named David. | 很多年前 我爱上了一个叫大卫的男人 |
[25:56] | He was handsome and he was passionate, | 他英俊 充满热情 |
[25:58] | and he preached these wild ideas about energy and light | 他宣讲这些关于能量与光 |
[26:02] | and elevated consciousness, and everything was beautiful. | 还有意识提升的想法 一切都很美好 |
[26:07] | Until someone showed up | 直到某个人出现 |
[26:10] | claiming to be the embodiment of his peyote-filled dream. | 声称自己是他药磕多了做的梦的化身 |
[26:15] | Jonah? | 约拿 |
[26:17] | He could make himself light, | 他可以让自己看上去很光明 |
[26:19] | but he had darkness inside. | 但他内心中有黑暗 |
[26:21] | David couldn’t see it, but I could. | 大卫看不透 但我看透了 |
[26:23] | Perimeter check. All sections report. | 周边检查 全区汇报 |
[26:25] | Section One clear. | 一区安全 |
[26:27] | I watched helplessly | 我眼看着 |
[26:29] | as he poisoned everything David and I had built, | 他荼毒大卫和我建立的一切 |
[26:32] | and then… | 然后 |
[26:35] | he turned his gaze on my daughter. | 他的目光转向了我的女儿 |
[26:40] | And when I tried to protect her… | 当我想要保护她时 |
[26:44] | they sent me away. | 他们把我送走了 |
[26:45] | Here. | 送到这里 |
[26:48] | You’re my grandmother? | 你是我的外婆 |
[26:50] | They never told me I had a granddaughter. | 他们从没告诉过我 我有外孙女了 |
[26:52] | They never told me about you. | 他们从没告诉过我你的事 |
[26:55] | If they had, I would have fought harder not to forget. | 如果他们说了 我会更努力地抵抗洗脑 |
[26:58] | The church said that you’d abandoned us, | 教会说你抛弃了我们 |
[26:59] | that no one knew where you were. | 没人知道你在哪里 |
[27:00] | They lied. | 他们撒谎了 |
[27:02] | And I’m sorry we both had to find out this way, | 很抱歉我们要在这种情况下得知真相 |
[27:04] | but there’s no time. | 但没有时间了 |
[27:05] | We have to go help your mother before it’s too late. | 我们得去帮你母亲 不然就来不及了 |
[27:14] | All chores must be finished before curfew. | 宵禁前必须完成所有杂务 |
[27:23] | They went deeper into the compound, | 他们到营地更里面去了 |
[27:25] | towards the rehabilitation rooms. | 那边是康复治疗室 |
[27:26] | Sounds bad. We should go in. | 听着不妙 我们应该进去 |
[27:27] | Or that-that’s where Leslie’s being held, | 或者莱斯利就被关在那里 |
[27:29] | and Karolina’s plan’s working. | 卡罗琳娜的计划在顺利进行 |
[27:31] | I don’t know, I got a bad feeling. | 说不好 我感觉不妙 |
[27:32] | She hasn’t shot off a flare. | 她没有发射信号 |
[27:33] | Or she tried and we didn’t see it. | 或者她试了但我们没看见 |
[27:34] | Guys, I don’t think she’s got a flare gun. | 我觉得她没有带信号枪 |
[27:36] | We go in half-assed, | 如果我们草率地进去 |
[27:37] | we could blow our cover and put her in danger. | 可能暴露自己 并且危及到她 |
[27:39] | We won’t. Just get the staff out, | 不会的 把魔杖拿出来 |
[27:40] | and we’re gonna need one of your spells. | 我们需要一个你的咒语 |
[27:42] | Like a magic staff? Like Harry Potter? | 你是说魔杖吗 哈利·波特那种 |
[27:44] | – Molly, I’m in charge. – It’s kind of unofficial. | -茉莉 我说了算 -只是非正式的 |
[27:45] | So you think you’re some kind of wizard? | 你觉得自己是个巫师 |
[27:47] | Is this about you being afraid to use the staff, | 是不是因为你害怕使用魔杖 |
[27:49] | because of the whole darkness thing, | 因为你陷入黑暗 |
[27:51] | and making that strike team disintegrate? | 还把突击队变没了 |
[27:53] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[27:54] | Are you some kind of wizard? | 你是巫师吗 |
[27:55] | Because you’re really brave, | 因为你真的很勇敢 |
[27:57] | and she might need us, so I think you should get the staff out. | 她可能需要我们 我觉得你应该拿出魔杖 |
[28:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:03] | We’ll move closer so we can see a flare | 我们靠近一点 这样她如果发信号 |
[28:05] | if she sends one up, | 我们能看见 |
[28:06] | but, until she calls for us, we wait. | 但在她呼唤我们之前 我们按兵不动 |
[28:12] | I mean, for all we know, Karolina’s with her mom right now. | 说不定卡罗琳娜已经找到了妈妈 |
[28:15] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[28:17] | You son of a bitch, let me out of here! | 你个混蛋 让我出去 |
[28:26] | Are you really here? | 真的是你吗 |
[28:28] | You-you came for me? | 你为我而来吗 |
[28:31] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[28:32] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:36] | Don’t worry, this is– | 别担心 这是… |
[28:38] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[28:39] | It looks like she does too now. | 看起来她也知道了 |
[28:41] | I do. I’m sorry about before. | 我知道 之前的事很抱歉 |
[28:44] | Can we do all the family drama later? | 我们能把家庭亲情放一放吗 |
[28:45] | We need to leave before Frank realizes I’m gone. | 我们得在弗兰克发现我逃跑了之前离开 |
[28:48] | Which way to the main gates? | 哪条路通向大门 |
[28:48] | Wait a minute, that’s not what this is. | 等等 不是这样的 |
[28:52] | I’m-I’m not helping you run away. | 我不是帮你逃跑的 |
[28:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:55] | You need to stay here, both of you. | 你们俩得待在这儿 |
[28:57] | You’re the rightful heirs to the church. | 你是教会的合法继承人 |
[29:00] | We could expose Frank here, turn the believers against him, | 我们可以揭露弗兰克 让信徒反对他 |
[29:03] | and take everything back. | 然后夺回我们应有的 |
[29:04] | No. | 不 |
[29:06] | Once we are safely out of here, | 一旦我们安全离开这里 |
[29:08] | then we can shut this place down, and the church too. | 我们就可以关停这个地方和教会 |
[29:11] | Frank Dean can still be purged. | 弗兰克·迪恩还是可以被赶走的 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry, but we’re not staying here. | 很抱歉 我们不能待在这里 |
[29:17] | And if you won’t help us, we’ll do it on our own, OK? | 如果你不帮我们 我们就靠自己了 |
[29:19] | Come on, Mom, let’s go. | 走吧 妈妈 我们走 |
[29:20] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[29:22] | This place is a fortress. | 这地方宛如一个要塞 |
[29:24] | You’ll never get out of here without me. | 没有我 你们走不出去的 |
[29:26] | Then help us. | 那就帮帮我们 |
[29:28] | Mom… | 妈… |
[29:30] | please. | 拜托了 |
[29:38] | You realize the risk of accidental death by firearm | 你知道一些白痴青年把枪带回家的行为 |
[29:40] | increases elevenfold when some teenage idiot | 会增加意外走火致死的风险 |
[29:43] | actually brings a gun into the house. | 提高十一倍 |
[29:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:46] | It’s not gonna be here for long. | 这把枪不会待在家里太久的 |
[29:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:49] | Revenge isn’t gonna make you feel any better. | 报复不会让你感觉更好的 |
[29:51] | Like, every study says that. | 所有研究都这么说 |
[29:55] | Well, it’s not revenge I’m going for. | 我不是为了报复 |
[29:58] | It’s justice. | 而是为了正义 |
[30:02] | Kind of looks like revenge to me. | 在我看来就是报复 |
[30:05] | Agree to disagree. | 求同存异 |
[30:06] | And I have to get back to my hacking, so… | 我要继续当黑客了 |
[30:10] | Kind of wish you could, uh, hack into Chase’s brain, | 希望你能黑进查斯的大脑 |
[30:14] | make him come back. | 让他回心转意 |
[30:16] | Oh, that’s sweet. You think he still has one. | 你真天真 你竟然觉得他还有脑子 |
[30:19] | OK, look, I mean, I get that | 听着 我能理解 |
[30:21] | you’re all “Facts not feelings” These days, | 你最近来那套”尊重事实 不受感情影响” |
[30:23] | but, I mean, that stuff about Chase being the first to go… | 但你说什么他只是第一个… |
[30:28] | Do you really not care about him? | 你真的不关心他吗 |
[30:32] | Or any of us? | 也不关心我们大家吗 |
[30:35] | Caring about people hasn’t worked out so well for me lately. | 最近我对别人的关心总是没什么好结果 |
[30:43] | OK, you need medical attention | 好吧 不管你是怎么了 |
[30:45] | for whatever that situation is right there. | 你需要去看医生 |
[30:47] | Sorry. I’m just– I– | 抱歉 我只是… |
[30:49] | Weird! I just got, like, really hungry. | 很奇怪 我突然之间很饿 |
[30:55] | That growl sounded angry. | 这个咆哮声听起来很气愤 |
[30:58] | Does her face look angry to you? | 在你看来 她看上去很愤怒吗 |
[30:59] | Well, hon, she has 70 blade-sharp teeth, | 亲爱的 她有70颗锋利的牙齿 |
[31:01] | designed to strip flesh from bone. | 用来从骨头上把肉剃掉 |
[31:03] | Anger’s kind of her resting face. | 她正常的表情就很愤怒 |
[31:05] | Sweetie, she’s not gonna eat tempeh marinated in Sriracha sauce. | 亲爱的 她不吃泡在是拉差辣椒酱里的豆豉 |
[31:16] | Girl likes her chili peppers. | 她喜欢吃辣椒 |
[31:18] | Or your sauce reminds her of carrion. | 或者你的酱汁让她想起了腐肉 |
[31:27] | That… was really gross. | 这很恶心 |
[31:30] | But also incredible. | 但也很不可思议 |
[31:34] | I really want you to leave right now. | 我现在真的想让你离开 |
[31:36] | No, wait, hang on, no! | 等等 不要 |
[31:37] | That actually tastes like | 这个味道像是 |
[31:39] | Dale’s secret, special, disgusting marinade. | 戴尔的特别秘制恶心的卤汁 |
[31:44] | That must be Old Lace. She’s alive! | 一定是老妇 她还活着 |
[31:46] | And… and she’s being fed fake steaks at Casa d’Yorkes, | 他们一直在给她喂纽约之家的假牛排 |
[31:49] | probably ’cause there’s no real meat in the house, | 可能因为那里没有真肉 |
[31:51] | which they’re really gonna need to remedy | 如果老妇真的要继续住那儿 |
[31:53] | if Old Lace is staying there. | 他们得想想办法了 |
[31:54] | But as long as there’s something sustainable | 但只要有足够吃的东西 |
[31:56] | and organic and grass-fed– | 比如有机饲料和草料饲料 |
[32:00] | She’s okay. | 她就能活下去 |
[32:02] | And we’re still connected, | 而且我们还有联系 |
[32:03] | and that means that I’m not | 这意味着 |
[32:05] | completely alone in this universe anymore! | 我在这个宇宙中不再是孤身一人 |
[32:08] | See ya! | 再见 |
[32:10] | So happy for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[32:26] | And as it is written in the Book of Gibborim, | 正如《吉博力姆之书》上所写的那样 |
[32:31] | be one with the light. | 与光同在 |
[32:35] | Let the light envelop you. | 让光包围着你们 |
[32:38] | The light comes from within. | 光来自于你们自身 |
[32:41] | Just keep your heads down. | 把头低下就行了 |
[32:42] | Should I call in my friends? They can fight. | 我要叫我朋友吗 他们能打 |
[32:44] | No. We fight, we lose. | 如果我们跟他们打 肯定会输 |
[32:48] | You have release papers signed by Mr. Dean? | 你们有迪恩先生签字的释放文件吗 |
[32:50] | You need them to leave. | 要离开的话需要这些文件 |
[32:51] | Yes, we have them. Here. | 我们有 给你 |
[33:02] | We could rush through the gates and take out those guards. | 我们可以破门而入干掉那些守卫 |
[33:04] | Not yet. If they can get through on their own, | 再等等 如果她们自己就能出来 |
[33:06] | no one has to get hurt. | 那就不需要有人受伤 |
[33:10] | OK. Let ’em through. | 好 给她们开门 |
[33:20] | Karolina, stop. | 卡罗琳娜 站住 |
[33:23] | Those are apostates escaping! | 她们是逃跑的叛教者 |
[33:25] | Run. | 快跑 |
[33:36] | – Now? – Now. | -现在该上了吧 -对 |
[33:42] | The staff is real. | 魔杖是真的 |
[33:43] | So you are a wizard. Why are your eyes yellow? | 你是巫师 你的眼睛怎么是黄的 |
[33:45] | And the world is spinning so fast. Why is it spinning so fast? | 整个世界天旋地转 怎么会天旋地转 |
[33:49] | Leave him! | 别管他 |
[34:08] | Take them down, | 拿下她们 |
[34:11] | or they will destroy our beloved church. | 否则她们会毁掉我们深爱的教会 |
[34:12] | No one has to get hurt. | 不需要伤害任何人 |
[34:14] | Surrender, and no one will. | 老实投降 就不会有人受伤 |
[34:41] | The Radiance. | 圣光 |
[34:43] | Karolina, stop it, right now. | 卡罗琳娜 立刻停下 |
[34:51] | For my light will shine through another, | 我的光将通过他人闪耀 |
[34:54] | and cast out the darkness covering the earth | 驱除笼罩地球的黑暗 |
[34:58] | and lead you to your destiny, | 引领你们走向命运 |
[35:00] | where you will walk as children of the light | 你们将成为光之子民 |
[35:03] | and shine as brightly as the sky above. | 像天空一样光芒万丈 |
[35:17] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[35:18] | This is not the Radiance. This is not the prophecy. | 这不是圣光者 这不是预言 |
[35:21] | This is… | 这… |
[35:23] | She is not who you– | 她不是你们所认为的… |
[35:31] | Open the gates. | 把门打开 |
[35:33] | Open the gates. | 把门打开 |
[35:44] | Come with us. | 跟我们走 |
[35:46] | Wait, don’t you see? Don’t you see? | 等一下 你还不明白吗 |
[35:50] | Everything I ever learned here, it’s real. | 我曾经学到的一切 都是真的 |
[35:53] | No. | 不 |
[35:54] | I-It’s not. | 不是真的 |
[35:56] | There’s-there’s so much more for you out there, | 外面有整个世界在等你 |
[35:59] | everything they took from you. | 他们所夺走的一切 |
[36:01] | Your father was right about everything. | 你父亲说的一切都是真的 |
[36:04] | He was right about the church, about your destiny. | 不管是这个教会 还是你的命运 |
[36:09] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[36:13] | Now more than ever, with this new baby on the way. | 现在这个孩子要出生了 我比任何时候都需要你 |
[36:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[36:20] | But I’m… I’m needed here now. | 但是现在这里需要我 |
[36:23] | I need to purify the church from Frank’s corruption. | 我需要净化弗兰克对教会的污染 |
[36:27] | This is my home now. | 现在这里才是我的家 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:15] | Guys, I got this. | 我能行 |
[37:17] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[37:17] | Fight’s over, Brawnster. | 战斗结束了 肌肉哥 |
[37:19] | Did we save her? | 我们救出她了吗 |
[37:21] | I don’t know what happened, but it was awesome. | 我不明白发生了什么 但是太神奇了 |
[37:26] | Ah, you’re-you’re an angel. | 你是天使 |
[37:28] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[37:44] | That man… | 那个男人 |
[37:46] | is the real apostate. | 才是真正的叛教者 |
[37:48] | He tried to steal the church | 他想从我女儿和我外孙女 |
[37:50] | from my daughter and my granddaughter. | 手中窃取这个教会 |
[37:52] | No, that is not what– | 不 那不是… |
[37:54] | Get off of me. I am Frank Dean! | 放开我 我是弗兰克·迪恩 |
[37:56] | You will listen to me as I journey into the brightness! | 我将步入光明 你们都得听我的 |
[37:58] | And I am the light, and I am the truth, and you…! | 我即是光 我即是真 而你… |
[38:02] | You know what we do to heretics here, don’t you, Frank? | 你知道在这里我们怎样处治异教徒吧 弗兰克 |
[38:06] | Listen to me! I built this church! | 听我说 我建立了这个教会 |
[38:09] | This is my church! | 这是我的教会 |
[38:17] | You can’t do this! I’m Frank Dean! | 你们不能这样做 我是弗兰克·迪恩 |
[38:19] | I run this church! | 这个教会归我管 |
[38:21] | No! | 不 |
[38:23] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎来到我们的家 |
[38:28] | This is where you’ve been living? | 你们一直住在这里吗 |
[38:30] | Awesome, right? | 棒极了 对吧 |
[38:33] | What the hell is she doing here? We did not agree to this. | 她怎么在这儿 我们没同意让她来 |
[38:36] | She needs us. | 她需要我们 |
[38:37] | After what happened to her at the Crater, she can’t be alone. | 她在祭坛遭遇了那些事 不能让她独自一人 |
[38:39] | OK, well, then you can both go. | 那你们可以一起离开 |
[38:40] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[38:44] | I don’t– I don’t really have anywhere else to go. | 我没有别处可去了 |
[38:49] | Alex, she’s basically like the Queen Mother, | 艾利克斯 她简直算是王太后了 |
[38:52] | or the Virgin Mary. | 或者圣母玛利亚 |
[38:53] | I don’t know. I mean, if that baby’s anything like Karolina, | 我也说不好 如果这个孩子和卡罗琳娜一样 |
[38:57] | then we need her here. | 那我们需要她留在这里 |
[38:59] | She does already know where the hostel is. | 反正她已经知道旅社的位置了 |
[39:01] | There’s no putting that genie back in the bottle. | 覆水难收 |
[39:04] | She’s a runaway now, just like us. | 现在她也是离家者了 和我们一样 |
[39:07] | She stays. | 她要留下来 |
[39:08] | Well, it is good to know | 很高兴知道 |
[39:09] | we’re not even pretending it’s a democracy anymore. | 我们甚至都不屑得假装民主一下 |
[39:13] | Thank you for getting me out of there when no one else would. | 谢谢你在没人救我时带我逃出那里 |
[39:19] | Get some rest. We’ll talk more in the morning. | 好好休息 我们明早再聊 |
[39:22] | I’ll take her to a spot near us. | 我领她住我们边上的房间 |
[39:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:28] | Hey, so, uh, next time you guys go | 下次你们再开展 |
[39:30] | on a super secret sisterhood road trip, | 超级秘密姐妹自驾游 |
[39:34] | maybe don’t forget the driver. | 能不能别忘了司机 |
[39:36] | – ‘k? – ‘k. | -好吗 -好的 |
[39:42] | What happened back there, um… | 之前发生的事… |
[39:45] | how did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:48] | I don’t know, I just felt this… | 我也不知道 我只是感到 |
[39:50] | surge take over me, | 被一股冲动控制 |
[39:52] | and I just let go. | 然后顺其自然了 |
[39:56] | Well, it was breathtaking. | 那太令人惊叹了 |
[39:58] | It was an act, a lie. | 那是装腔作势的谎言 |
[40:00] | I preyed on those people’s beliefs. | 我利用了那些人的信仰 |
[40:03] | Well, people who were trying to hurt you, | 那些人想要伤害你 |
[40:06] | and your mom and a lot of others. | 还有你妈妈和其他很多人 |
[40:08] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | You were brilliant. | 你很了不起 |
[40:12] | I’m just glad you were by my side through it all. | 我只是庆幸有你陪在我身边 |
[40:18] | Actually… | 其实 |
[40:21] | I-I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[40:24] | I-I said it was strategy to stay outside the gates, but I… | 我说留在门外等是策略 但其实 |
[40:29] | I was actually scared… | 其实我在害怕 |
[40:32] | of that staff, and of what I might do with it. | 害怕魔杖 害怕我会用它做出什么事 |
[40:37] | – It’s OK, Nico. – No, it’s not. | -没事的 妮可 -不是的 |
[40:39] | You could have been hurt, or worse. | 你可能会受伤 或者更糟 |
[40:42] | And that’s on me. | 那是我的责任 |
[40:44] | How can I lead this group if I’m afraid to use my powers? | 如果我不敢使用能力 怎么领导这个团队 |
[40:50] | After the strike team, I… | 突击队那事之后 我… |
[40:55] | I don’t even know what I did. | 我都不知道我做了什么 |
[41:01] | Have you thought that maybe your darkness is you? | 你有没有考虑过 也许你的黑暗就是你 |
[41:06] | Your power? | 你的能力 |
[41:08] | Like how my light is for me? | 就像我的光一样 |
[41:10] | I was afraid to embrace my powers, | 我以前也害怕接受我的能力 |
[41:13] | to be different. | 与众不同 |
[41:15] | To be a freak. | 做个怪人 |
[41:18] | But, my true light, | 但我真正的光 |
[41:20] | it comes from being both human and alien. | 来自于我既是人类又是外星人 |
[41:25] | I’m something new. | 我是全新的存在 |
[41:28] | Maybe you’re finding your real power too. | 也许你也在发掘自己真正的能力 |
[41:32] | You really are amazing. | 你真的太棒了 |
[41:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:03] | Hey, boss’s kid. | 你好啊 老大儿子 |
[42:05] | Great job with the trash today. | 今天垃圾收拾得不错 |
[42:08] | You were hazing me, right? | 你是在戏弄我 对吧 |
[42:10] | Oh, I absolutely was hazing you. | 我绝对是在戏弄你 |
[42:12] | But now I feel guilty. | 但现在我良心不安了 |
[42:14] | So, a few of us are heading | 所以过来告诉你 我们几个 |
[42:17] | to this gallery thing in the Arts District. | 要去参加艺术区的一个美术馆活动 |
[42:19] | You should come. It’ll be fun. | 你应该一起来 会很有趣的 |
[42:22] | So… | 那么 |
[42:23] | shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[42:24] | I, uh, I wish I could, but… | 我也想去 但是… |
[42:26] | Well, just in case you change your mind. | 好吧 以防你改变主意 |
[42:41] | 格特 快来 茉莉美极了 该跳第一支舞了 感觉我搞砸了 如果我回去… | |
[43:05] | So… | 那么 |
[43:07] | what have you found? | 你找到什么了 |
[43:10] | Found? | 找到 |
[43:11] | Well, come on, Chase, we both know you only agreed to come here | 拜托 查斯 我们都知道你同意来这里 |
[43:14] | so you could snoop, so… | 是为了调查 所以 |
[43:16] | what have you discovered? | 你发现什么了 |
[43:19] | Well, uh, pretty sure that | 好吧 我很确定 |
[43:21] | Megan and Mary are functional alcoholics. | 梅根和玛丽是酗酒者 |
[43:24] | Other than that, no, nothing. | 除此之外 没有别的发现 |
[43:27] | Well, as I said, we’re, uh, we’re different now. | 就像我所说的 我们现在改变了 |
[43:30] | The problem is, I know what PRIDE does when no one is looking, | 问题是 我知道傲慢背地里会做什么 |
[43:33] | so I’m not buying the bullshit. | 所以我才不信这套鬼话 |
[43:37] | In fact, I’m pretty sure that the criminal stuff | 而且 我敢肯定犯罪行为 |
[43:39] | is happening right behind this wall. | 就在这面墙后发生 |
[43:41] | Oh, y-you want to know what’s behind here? | 你想知道这里面是什么 |
[43:55] | It’s your future. | 是你的未来 |
[43:59] | Everything we’ve built is for the next generation. | 我们建立的一切都是为了下一代 |
[44:04] | For you. | 为了你们 |
[44:07] | It’s your birthright. | 这是你们的与生俱来的权力 |
[44:09] | I told you, I don’t want anything to do with PRIDE. | 我说了 我不想跟傲慢扯到一起 |
[44:12] | It’s true, we have done things that we are not proud of. | 没错 我们做过不光彩的事情 |
[44:14] | Under duress from Jonah. | 受制于约拿的胁迫 |
[44:16] | And nothing we say or do will bring those kids back. | 我们说什么或做什么都不能让那些孩子死而复生 |
[44:18] | We’ve all done a lot wrong, but we did one thing right: | 我们做了很多错事 但有一件事做对了 |
[44:21] | You kids. | 你们这些孩子 |
[44:22] | Well, and a genetically engineered dieinonychus, | 还有一只基因工程孔爪龙 |
[44:25] | just to say it. | 顺便提一下而已 |
[44:27] | You can use PRIDE’s resources | 你们可以用傲慢的资源 |
[44:28] | to make up for what we have done. | 来弥补我们所做的一切 |
[44:31] | Think of it. With all this money, technology, power, | 想想吧 用这些钱 技术 权力 |
[44:36] | you could change the world. | 你们可以改变世界 |
[44:38] | And I’m supposed to believe that, | 难道想让我相信 |
[44:39] | what, you’re all just gonna walk away from this? | 你们这么简单就会交出一切吗 |
[44:41] | Some of us want nothing more than to just be moms and dads again, | 我们中有些人最大的愿望就是重新成为父母 |
[44:46] | and when you’re all ready, | 等你们准备好接管一切 |
[44:48] | the rest will step aside too. | 剩下的人也会退位 |
[44:50] | But… it starts with you, Chase. | 但是…要从你开始 查斯 |
[44:55] | You have to take the first step. | 你必须迈出第一步 |
[44:57] | Lead the rest. | 带领其他人 |
[44:59] | You can save the world and your friends. | 你可以拯救你的朋友和世界 |
[45:01] | You can be the hero. | 你可以成为英雄 |
[45:02] | All you have to do is step inside… | 你只需要进来 |
[45:05] | and join us at that table. | 加入我们 |
[45:08] | Promise me none of them get hurt. | 向我保证他们不会受到伤害 |
[45:11] | I promise, son. | 我保证 儿子 |
[45:34] | Thanks for coming back home. | 谢谢你回家 |
[45:38] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[45:39] | You won’t regret this. | 你不会后悔的 |
[46:37] | Why are you in my closet? | 你怎么在我的衣橱里 |
[46:39] | I just passed you downstairs. How did you even get here? | 我刚在楼下见过你 你怎么上来的 |
[46:42] | I don’t want to scare you. | 我不想吓到你 |
[46:45] | I want to be your friend. | 我想做你的朋友 |
[46:48] | Like this one. | 就像这个人 |
[46:49] | You care about her, so… | 你在乎她 所以 |
[46:52] | I figured her image would be perfect. | 我认为她的形象最合适 |
[46:55] | Gert, did you stop taking your meds? | 格特 你是不是没吃药 |
[46:57] | That’s the thing: | 是这样 |
[47:00] | I’m not Gert. | 我不是格特 |
[47:05] | I’m Xavin, and I’ve waited my entire life to be here with you. | 我是赞文 我为了见到你等待了一生 |
[47:09] | Longer than you can imagine. | 超乎你想象的久 |
[47:11] | I’ve been watching you and your friends, | 我一直在观察你和你的朋友 |
[47:14] | trying to figure out a way to make you understand what I really am. | 试图找出让你理解我是什么的方法 |
[47:19] | And what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[47:23] | I’m your betrothed. | 你是我的婚约者 |
[47:26] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[47:28] | Your destiny. | 你的命运 |