时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What is happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[00:11] | No, please! Please! Stop! | 别 求你 不要 |
[00:12] | I think our parents killed that girl. | 我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩 |
[00:13] | – I’m your father. – I’m an alien? | -我才是你父亲 -我是个外星人 |
[00:15] | So are they. | 他们也是 |
[00:15] | I’d like to introduce you to your brother. Come with me. | 我想向你介绍你哥哥 跟我走吧 |
[00:18] | Full acceleration. | 最大加速 |
[00:23] | – No. – Look what you’ve done. | -不 -看你们干了什么 |
[00:25] | I’ll bring your kids home. | 我就带你们的孩子们回家 |
[00:26] | We can trust you to handle this. | 我们能信任你处理这事 |
[00:29] | Get out! | 出去 |
[00:31] | I’m Xavin. I’ve been looking for you. | 我是赞文 我一直在找你 |
[00:33] | Our destinies are woven together. | 我们的未来被预言交织在了一起 |
[00:36] | – Son… – Dad, is that you? | -儿子 -爸爸 是你吗 |
[00:38] | I’m sick. Can you come home? | 我病了 你可以回家吗 |
[00:39] | – What are you doing? – I’m leaving. | -你在干什么 -我要走了 |
[00:40] | Promise me none of them get hurt. | 向我保证他们不会受到伤害 |
[00:41] | None of them will get hurt if you succeed. | 他们都不会受伤的 如果你成功的话 |
[00:44] | They have serious firepower that they’re gonna use on you guys. | 他们有专门的武器 打算拿来对付你们 |
[00:47] | It’s them! | 是他们 |
[00:48] | We gotta split up! | 我们得分散开 |
[00:51] | Let’s be clear. Nobody forced you to kill those kids. | 我们说清楚 没人逼你们杀那些孩子 |
[00:53] | Or to pull that trigger on Darius. | 或是杀达瑞斯 |
[00:56] | The baby you’re carrying is of royal lineage. | 你怀的宝宝有皇室血统 |
[00:59] | The Magistrate will not allow you | 法官是不会允许你 |
[01:00] | to remain in sole possession of one of their own. | 独占他们的后人的 |
[01:02] | Why are you even after me? | 你为什么来追我 |
[01:03] | I warned you I was gonna take everything. | 我警告过你 我会夺走一切 |
[01:06] | That includes you. | 包括你 |
[01:08] | That’s not any alien in there. That’s Jonah. | 但那不是随便哪个外星人 那是约拿 |
[01:11] | This isn’t the Stacey I know. | 这不是我认识的史黛茜 |
[01:13] | Mom’s been acting a little strange lately, | 妈妈近来行为有些怪异 |
[01:15] | so I thought the best thing for us to do would be go on the road. | 所以我觉得我们最好还是逃跑 |
[01:17] | You are the only other person that staff will work for. | 你是这根魔杖唯一愿意听命的另一个人 |
[01:22] | Smash! | 粉碎 |
[01:23] | Nico, you made it! | 妮可 你回来了 |
[01:25] | I’m not sure how, though. It’s a little fuzzy. | 但我不确定我怎么做到的 都很模糊 |
[01:27] | Is everybody okay? Where’s Gert? | 大家都好吗 格特呢 |
[01:28] | – I thought she was with you. – We got split up. | -她不是跟你在一起吗 -我们走散了 |
[01:29] | – Where’s Karolina? – The Magistrate has her. | -卡罗琳娜呢 -法官抓走了她 |
[01:31] | The one you call Jonah. | 就是你们说的约拿 |
[01:32] | No, Jonah’s dead. I killed him. | 不 约拿死了 我杀了他 |
[01:34] | The others escaped when I did. | 其他人跟我一起逃脱了 |
[01:35] | I believe they simply took on new hosts. | 我想他们只是找了新宿主 |
[01:38] | – We’re still missing one. – He’s our son. | -我们还少一个 -他是我们的儿子 |
[01:39] | – Who’s the host? – It could be one of the kids. | -宿主是谁 -可能是孩子们中的一个 |
[02:00] | Chase, help! | 查斯 救命 |
[02:16] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[02:19] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[02:21] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[02:23] | It’s okay, buddy. I got you. | 没事的 伙计 有我呢 |
[02:26] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[02:30] | Help the others. | 去救其他人 |
[02:34] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[02:40] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[02:45] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[02:49] | – Save Gert. – Put me down! Let go! | -去救格特 -放我下来 放开我 |
[02:52] | – Someone help me! Help! Please! – Let her go! | -救命啊 救命 -放开她 |
[02:55] | Chase, help! | 查斯 救命 |
[02:56] | Chase, Chase! Please! Help! | 查斯 查斯 救命啊 |
[03:31] | Fistigons, do not fail me now. | 粉碎拳套 别这时候出问题 |
[03:37] | Chase, there are some things you will never understand. | 查斯 有些事你是不会明白的 |
[03:40] | No doubt. But this isn’t one of them. | 没错 但这不是其中之一 |
[03:42] | It’s okay. We’re your parents. | 没事的 我们是你的父母 |
[03:44] | Just calm down. You can trust us. | 冷静点 你可以信任我们 |
[03:47] | We’re your family. Just be one of us. | 我们是你的家人 加入我们吧 |
[03:51] | Come home, son. | 回家吧 儿子 |
[03:52] | I am home. | 我就在家里 |
[04:10] | Gert. No, no, no, no. | 格特 不不不不 |
[04:12] | No. Please be okay. I can’t lose you. | 不 拜托不要有事 我不能失去你 |
[04:22] | Chase. | 查斯 |
[04:25] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[04:28] | You’re my hero! | 你是我的英雄 |
[04:35] | Good morning, sweetheart. I’m making you crepes. | 早上好 亲爱的 我给你做了薄饼 |
[04:38] | Look what came in the mail. | 看看寄来了什么 |
[04:39] | Superstar. | 我们家的大明星 |
[04:43] | 《福布斯》 珍妮特·斯坦恩 人工智能先驱 | |
[04:43] | I have to say, I thought it would feel like no big deal. | 我承认 我原本以为这没什么大不了的 |
[04:46] | Like doing the work is all that really matters, but… | 好好工作才是最重要的 但是 |
[04:51] | The recognition, Victor. | 这种肯定 维克多 |
[04:54] | It feels amazing. | 感觉真的很棒 |
[04:57] | And you made it all possible. | 这一切有了你才成为了可能 |
[04:58] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不敢说 |
[05:00] | Don’t diminish yourself. I wouldn’t be here without you. | 别妄自菲薄 有你才有今天的我 |
[05:06] | Chase’ll be so proud. | 查斯肯定会很自豪的 |
[05:08] | Chase, come see! | 查斯 快来看看 |
[05:10] | When I first talked to that shy girl in astronomy class… | 我当初第一次和天文学课上那个害羞的女孩搭话时 |
[05:14] | …did I know she was a genius who would save the world? | 我知道她会是一个拯救世界的天才吗 |
[05:17] | Or did I just get lucky? | 还是说我当初只是运气好呢 |
[05:58] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[08:05] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[08:10] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[08:18] | Karolina! Where are you? | 卡罗琳娜 你在哪里 |
[08:25] | Hey there, little witch. | 你好啊 小女巫 |
[08:31] | Awol. | 阿沃尔 |
[08:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:36] | Look, I-I never meant to– | 我从来没想… |
[08:38] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[08:40] | I’m not dead. I’m here. | 我没有死 我还在这里 |
[08:43] | All the guys are. | 大家都在 |
[08:45] | – And here is… – Beautiful. | -这里… -很美 |
[08:50] | I’m glad I’m out of the old world. | 我很高兴我离开了旧世界 |
[08:53] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[09:15] | What would you like, Nico? I’m here for you. | 你想要什么 妮可 我会帮你 |
[09:19] | I have to find Karolina. | 我要找到卡罗琳娜 |
[09:22] | You want to save her. | 你想救她 |
[09:25] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[09:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:29] | Karolina’s alive. She’s waiting for you. | 卡罗琳娜还活着 她在等你 |
[09:32] | But she’s trapped. | 但是她被困住了 |
[09:35] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[09:38] | I already have. | 我已经帮了 |
[10:10] | There is nothing. Just dead air. | 这里什么都没有 只有凝重的空气 |
[10:14] | No connection? You don’t feel Karolina at all? | 没有联系吗 你一点都感觉不到卡罗琳娜吗 |
[10:18] | Must be some sort of physical barrier around her. | 她身边肯定有某种物理屏障 |
[10:23] | Or maybe Karolina’s already dead. | 或者卡罗琳娜也许已经死了 |
[10:26] | And for all we know, Gert is too! | 我们现在只知道说不定格特也死了 |
[10:28] | Karolina’s alive. But she’s trapped somewhere. | 卡罗琳娜还活着 但是她被困在了某个地方 |
[10:31] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:33] | I had a dream about it. | 我做了一个梦 |
[10:35] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[10:36] | You will forgive me | 你应该能理解 |
[10:37] | for not accepting this as evidence of her safety. | 我不能以此确定她的安全 |
[10:41] | It was very… | 那个梦很… |
[10:43] | vivid. | 生动 |
[10:45] | And what about Gert? Did you dream about her? | 格特呢 你梦到她了吗 |
[10:50] | You guys, get in here! | 伙计们 过来 |
[10:56] | Pride’s about to do a news conference, | 傲慢要举行新闻发布会 |
[10:57] | so I hacked into a bunch of microwave and satellite news feeds– | 于是我黑进了一些微波和卫星直播源 |
[11:00] | If it’s on the news, can’t we just watch it online? | 如果是新闻发布会 我们上网看不就好了 |
[11:08] | Is that Stacey? | 那是史黛茜吗 |
[11:09] | My mom is wearing pink? | 我妈妈穿着粉色 |
[11:11] | – There’s the Magistrate. – Alex, turn it up. | -那是法官 -艾利克斯 大声点 |
[11:14] | Thirty-six hours ago, a gas leak led to an explosion | 36小时前 我们的总部被一场 |
[11:18] | that destroyed our headquarters | 煤气泄漏导致的爆炸而摧毁 |
[11:20] | and critically injured Robert Minoru. | 罗伯特·实受了重伤 |
[11:23] | Did you know about your dad? | 你知道你爸爸受伤了吗 |
[11:25] | Or that there was a gas leak? | 或者煤气泄漏的事 |
[11:28] | I don’t remember much about | 我不记得我们分开后 |
[11:30] | what happened after we split up. | 发生的事了 |
[11:32] | Just remember that’s Pride up there. | 只要记住他们是傲慢 |
[11:34] | If they’re speaking into a microphone, it’s probably a lie. | 他们对着麦克风说的话很可能是谎言 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry, Nico. | 我很遗憾 妮可 |
[11:39] | Your dad always seemed a little less evil than the rest of them. | 你爸爸总是看上去最不邪恶的那个 |
[11:41] | Robert’s in intensive care | 罗伯特正在 |
[11:43] | at University of Los Angeles Medical Center. | 洛杉矶大学医学中心接受治疗 |
[11:46] | We’re praying for his full and speedy recovery. | 我们希望他能尽快恢复健康 |
[11:50] | – Aren’t we, Tina? – Totes. | -对吗 蒂娜 -绝对的 |
[11:54] | What is my mom doing? | 我妈妈在干什么 |
[11:55] | Channeling 2012 Miley Cyrus? | 2012年的麦莉·赛勒斯上身了吗 |
[11:58] | That’s the Daughter. | 那是女儿 |
[12:00] | She craves attention and stimulation. | 她喜欢关注和刺激 |
[12:04] | It’s just as I suspected. | 和我怀疑的一样 |
[12:06] | When the ship blew up, the Magistrate’s family took new bodies. | 船炸了以后 法官一家就占据了新的躯体 |
[12:09] | But my dream thing was too far-fetched? | 但我的梦就太天马行空吗 |
[12:11] | Wait, how does it work? | 等等 那是怎么做到的 |
[12:12] | Yeah, what happens to the person already in there? | 是啊 那原来的那个人呢 |
[12:14] | Much unpleasantness. | 不会太好受 |
[12:15] | Slowly, the alien takes over until the host is gone completely. | 外星人会慢慢占据肉体 直到宿主完全消失 |
[12:20] | Extinguished. | 消灭 |
[12:21] | And you think the aliens are inside our parents? | 你觉得外星人在我们父母体内吗 |
[12:24] | It would make sense that they’d choose the nearest hosts. | 他们理应会选择最近的宿主 |
[12:29] | People who were at the dig site. | 也就是在挖掘现场的人 |
[12:33] | They definitely chose my mom. | 我的妈妈肯定是被选中了 |
[12:35] | This is a message for a missing family member. | 我要对失踪的家庭成员说几句 |
[12:37] | You are aware of who you are. | 你们知道你们是谁 |
[12:39] | Maybe mine, too. | 也许我的妈妈也是 |
[12:40] | The moment has come to return home. | 回家的时间到了 |
[12:43] | Now. | 马上 |
[12:44] | Reach us on our communication devices, | 联系我们的通讯设备 |
[12:46] | and we will retrieve you immediately. | 我们马上就会来接你们 |
[12:49] | No questions asked. | 不会问任何问题 |
[12:51] | The Magistrate’s wife. See her bearing? | 法官的妻子 看到她的气度了吗 |
[12:53] | She’s very powerful. And cruel. | 她很强大 很残忍 |
[12:56] | Who is she talking to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[12:59] | Her son. | 她的儿子 |
[13:02] | Gert and I don’t have a brother. | 我和格特没有兄弟 |
[13:03] | There is a fourth member of the Magistrate’s family. | 法官家族里还有第四名成员 |
[13:06] | The darkest and most dangerous of them all. | 最黑暗 最危险的成员 |
[13:10] | – If she’s sending him a message- – That means he’s still out there. | -如果她要和他说话 -那说明他还在外面 |
[13:15] | How do we know who he’s inside of? | 我们怎么知道他在谁的身体里 |
[13:18] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[13:19] | Finally, I would like to denounce | 最后 我还要谴责 |
[13:22] | the racially-motivated charges | 对于杰弗里和凯瑟琳夫妇 |
[13:26] | against Geoffrey and Catherine Wilder. | 带有种族歧视的指控 |
[13:28] | We’re confident the Wilders will be fully exonerated. | 我们相信威尔德夫妇将会无罪释放 |
[13:32] | Obviously, Pride is not an organization | 傲慢绝对不是一个 |
[13:34] | that tolerates any kind of criminal behavior. | 会容忍犯罪行为的组织 |
[13:36] | Or you’re all a bunch of psychotic assholes | 或者你们只是一群混蛋疯子 |
[13:38] | who deserve to rot in jail. | 只配在监狱里腐烂 |
[13:40] | Pride will be, suspending operations for the time being, | 傲慢从现在起将停止一切活动 |
[13:43] | but we expect to be back stronger and better than ever. | 但我们将变得更强 更好地回来 |
[13:48] | We have to find Gert. | 我们要找到格特 |
[13:49] | We have to find Karolina. | 我们要找到卡罗琳娜 |
[13:52] | Where do we even start? | 我们要从哪里开始 |
[13:54] | Well, we know one of us is in touch with Pride. | 我们知道我们其中一个人还和傲慢有联系 |
[13:56] | Don’t even say the traitor’s name. | 不要说那个叛徒的名字 |
[13:58] | – Okay, so you’re still mad at Chase. – Of course I’m still mad! | -你还是对查斯很生气 -我当然还生气了 |
[14:00] | In my homeland, we say, | 在我的故乡有一句话 |
[14:01] | “Emotion leads a warrior to defeat.” | “冲动的战士必败” |
[14:03] | Maybe, but it still feels good. | 也许 但这样感觉还是好多了 |
[14:05] | Look, give Chase some credit, okay? | 听着 给查斯一点信心 好吗 |
[14:07] | He tried to warn us about Pride. | 他想要提醒我们小心傲慢 |
[14:08] | You call that a warning? | 你管那叫提醒吗 |
[14:10] | More like he led them straight to us. | 他带他们找到我们还差不多 |
[14:11] | Okay, let’s just stay focused. | 好吧 我们还是集中注意力 |
[14:13] | Xavin, you saw Jonah capture Karolina. | 赞文 你看到约拿抓了卡罗琳娜 |
[14:15] | And since he’s currently inside Victor Stein– | 他现在在维克多·斯坦体内… |
[14:17] | He’s probably living in his house. | 他也许正住在他家里 |
[14:18] | And it makes sense Stacey has Gert. | 那格特很可能在史黛茜手上 |
[14:20] | Our house was the last place we saw Old Lace. | 我们最后一次看到老妇是在我们家 |
[14:22] | Okay, two places to search, two teams: | 好吧 那就要去搜两个地方 分两组 |
[14:24] | Molly and Xavin. Nico and me. | 茉莉和赞文 我和妮可 |
[14:26] | No way. She barely has facial expressions. | 不 她脸上一点表情都没有 |
[14:30] | Accurate. | 没错 |
[14:33] | What team am I on? | 我是哪个队的 |
[14:35] | Team Bed Rest. | 卧床休息队 |
[14:37] | The Magistrate doesn’t know about the baby. | 法官不知道宝宝的存在 |
[14:39] | So, it must remain. | 所以不能让他知道 |
[14:40] | Yeah, we’ll let you know the minute we have something. | 我们一有发现就会通知你 |
[14:43] | Be careful out there. | 小心点 |
[14:49] | Okay, the last time we went up against Pride, | 我们上次和傲慢做对时 |
[14:50] | we got our asses kicked. | 被狠狠收拾了 |
[14:52] | We can’t risk that again. | 我们不能再冒这个险 |
[14:53] | We’re only going to get one shot at a rescue, | 我们的救援只有一次机会 |
[14:55] | and it has to be right so, | 必须不能出错 |
[14:57] | this is a recon mission only, okay? | 所以这只是一次侦察任务 |
[14:59] | Gather information, get out unseen. No heroics. | 收集情报 不要被看到 不要逞英雄 |
[15:03] | Let’s gear up and meet back here in 10. | 我们做好准备 10分钟后会和 |
[15:06] | What gear do you need? | 你要准备什么装备 |
[15:08] | My pink hat. | 我的粉帽子 |
[15:11] | I’m going to save Gert. | 我要去救格特 |
[15:14] | Just-calm down! | 你…冷静点 |
[15:16] | You know, I think maybe if you calm down, | 我觉得也许你冷静下来的话 |
[15:19] | then she’ll calm down because of the– | 她也会冷静下来的 因为… |
[15:20] | I’m not going to calm down. | 我不会冷静下来 |
[15:23] | Why would I calm down? I’m being held hostage! | 我为什么要冷静 我被绑架了 |
[15:25] | I’m not calm! | 我不冷静 |
[15:30] | Let’s try this another way. | 我们换个办法 |
[15:34] | What’s your endgame here, Dale? | 你有什么招 戴尔 |
[15:36] | Feels like you didn’t think this one through. | 你好像还没有想明白 |
[15:38] | Well, this! | 这就是 |
[15:40] | Sweetie, this is my endgame. | 亲爱的 这就是我的招 |
[15:44] | You know, you, me, Old Lace living off the grid in a cabin. | 你 我 老妇一起在小木屋里与世隔绝 |
[15:47] | And it’s not just any cabin. | 这不是什么普通的小木屋 |
[15:52] | This is the cabin | 这个小木屋里 |
[15:55] | where two of my greatest achievements were conceived– | 藏了我的两个最引以为豪的发明 |
[15:58] | a genetically-engineered dinosaur | 一个有心灵感应能力的 |
[15:59] | with telepathic capabilities, right? | 基因编辑恐龙 |
[16:01] | And… and– | 以及 以及 |
[16:04] | according to your mother’s basal body temperature chart… | 根据你妈妈的基础体温表… |
[16:08] | You. | 你 |
[16:11] | See, we were practicing the rhythm method at the time– | 我们当时用安全期避孕… |
[16:12] | – Gross! – Right. | -恶心 -好吧 |
[16:15] | Dad, Stacey has gone full psycho. | 爸爸 史黛西已经完全疯了 |
[16:19] | Molly is still out there. | 茉莉还在外面 |
[16:21] | All alone. | 一个人 |
[16:23] | And you are still responsible for murdering a bunch of teenagers. | 而你依然背负杀害一群青少年的罪名 |
[16:27] | Look, I didn’t– – Forget the fact… | -我没有… -更别提 |
[16:29] | that you don’t even know me anymore. | 你已经不了解我了 |
[16:31] | What? | 什么 |
[16:32] | I’ve changed since I left. I grew up. | 我离开后变了 我长大了 |
[16:34] | And I’m never going to be that kid | 我不再是那个每天早上 |
[16:37] | who eats bananas and oatmeal for breakfast every morning | 会乖乖吃香蕉和麦片 跟着”风火土”乐队 |
[16:40] | and sings along to Earth, Wind, and Fire. | 一起唱歌的那个小女孩了 |
[16:42] | But they’re such a good band! | 但是那个乐队很棒 |
[16:44] | I mean, why doesn’t anyone use horns anymore? | 现在的人为什么都不吹号了 |
[16:46] | Every father goes through this moment | 每个父亲都要经历 |
[16:48] | where they have to let their little girl go. | 对自己小女儿放手的阶段 |
[16:51] | In your case it happens to be literally, but still– | 你是真的要放走她 但是 |
[16:55] | It’s time to rethink. | 你该重新想想了 |
[16:57] | Your plan sucks, Dale. | 你的计划烂透了 戴尔 |
[17:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:06] | Yellow hunks of viscous avian embryo. It’s what they eat. | 黄色粘稠鸟类胚胎 他们都吃这个 |
[17:10] | No, I mean the stuff on Dad’s arm. It’s getting worse. | 不 我是说爸爸手臂上的东西 越来越严重了 |
[17:13] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[17:14] | Thank you, dear. This looks delicious. | 谢谢 亲爱的 看起来很美味 |
[17:18] | If that looks delicious, you’ve been here too long. | 如果你觉得这看起来很美味 那你在这里待太久了 |
[17:20] | I’d much rather eat the cute boy downstairs in that tube. | 我更想去吃掉楼下管子里的那个可爱男孩 |
[17:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:26] | You said we had to master these devices. | 你说我们要熟练用这些装置的 |
[17:28] | Self-photography is one of its main functions. | 自拍是主要功能之一 |
[17:30] | These bodies we’re in belong to some very high-profile people. | 这些肉体属于一些地位很高的人 |
[17:33] | You heard me at that news conference. | 你们在新闻发布会上都听我说了 |
[17:35] | Their lives are a mess. | 他们的生活真是一团糟 |
[17:37] | But until we can leave, we have to be them. | 但是在我们离开前 我们必须扮成他们 |
[17:39] | For example, you are the CEO of a massive tech company. | 比如你是一个大科技公司的总裁 |
[17:44] | Right. | 对 |
[17:47] | How do these work? | 这要怎么吃 |
[17:49] | Daughter is right about your arm. | 女儿对你手臂的担心不无道理 |
[17:51] | You have three specimens downstairs. | 楼下有三个生物 |
[17:53] | You should pick one and eat. | 你应该选一个吃掉 |
[17:54] | I have plenty of time. | 我有足够的时间 |
[17:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:58] | I woke up in a bed of flakes. | 我可是在一床碎片中醒来 |
[18:01] | Your flakes. On the sheets, on the pillow. | 床单和枕头上全都是你的皮屑碎片 |
[18:05] | And I am still picking them out of my hair. | 我现在头发里还夹着几片 |
[18:13] | Can I at least cut one of the specimens open? | 至少能让我把其中一个剖开吗 |
[18:16] | I’m dying to see what’s inside. | 我很想看看里面到底有什么 |
[18:21] | Took you long enough. | 你花了好久 |
[18:23] | You guys have everything? | 你们都准备好了吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 嗯 我们走 |
[18:26] | Before we leave, there’s something we need to discuss. | 我们走之前 要先说几件事 |
[18:29] | The Magistrate’s family is ruthless. | 法官一家冷血无情 |
[18:32] | You have to be ready to strike first and land a mortal blow. | 你们要做好先发制人 发出致命一击的准备 |
[18:35] | – I can do that. – No problem. | -我可以的 -没问题 |
[18:38] | Easy for you to say, Alex. Your parents are in jail. | 你说得轻松 艾利克斯 你父母在监狱里呢 |
[18:42] | Isn’t there a way that we could just kill the aliens | 我们能不能只杀死外星人 |
[18:44] | and leave our parents alone? | 不伤害我们的父母 |
[18:46] | It is believed strong emotions can cause a host to resurface. | 据说强烈的情感波动能让宿主重新苏醒 |
[18:49] | Can we really take that chance? | 我们真的能冒这个险吗 |
[18:51] | Look, I’m just gonna say it– | 听着 我直说吧 |
[18:53] | If you’re unprepared to kill Pride, | 如果你还没有准备好杀死傲慢 |
[18:55] | you shouldn’t walk through that door. | 你就该待在这里 |
[18:59] | Molly, are you ready? | 茉莉 你做好准备了吗 |
[19:04] | In self-defense, I guess. | 自卫是准备好了 |
[19:06] | Or to save you guys or Gert. | 或者拯救你们或格特 |
[19:08] | That’s not enough. | 那还不够 |
[19:10] | – No way you are leaving me here. – Then say it. | -你们不能把我丢下 -那就说出来 |
[19:14] | Kill or be killed. | 不成功就成仁 |
[19:26] | Kill or be killed. | 不成功就成仁 |
[19:34] | 欢迎来到27区 西区警局 | |
[19:34] | When are we getting out of here, man? | 我们什么时候才能离开这里 伙计 |
[19:36] | That was a rough night. | 那一晚真难熬 |
[19:37] | I’m afraid this isn’t going to be as easy as we first thought. | 恐怕这没有我们一开始想的那么简单 |
[19:40] | How ’bout in there? | 去那里呢 |
[19:43] | This should be open and shut. | 这件事应该很快就能解决 |
[19:44] | We didn’t do it. End of story. | 不是我们干的 就这么简单 |
[19:46] | Well, not quite. | 没有那么简单 |
[19:47] | The gun that they found in your car? | 他们在你们车里找到的枪 |
[19:49] | Ballistics matched it to a shooting. | 弹道和一起枪击案符合 |
[19:50] | A liquor store owner was killed. | 有一个酒水店店主被杀了 |
[19:52] | Possible drug deal gone bad. | 可能是毒品交易起冲突 |
[19:57] | The name Darius Davis mean anything to you? | 你对达瑞斯·戴维斯这个名字有印象吗 |
[20:00] | Well, the liquor store was in his territory. | 那家酒水店是他的地盘的 |
[20:03] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:04] | Look, we’re being railroaded. They got nothing. | 我们在被迫害 他们什么都没有 |
[20:07] | It’s all circumstantial. And we have alibis. | 全都是间接证据 我们还有不在场证明 |
[20:11] | – Why are you so quiet? – I’m thinking. | -你为什么这么安静 -我在思考 |
[20:13] | Unfortunately, they have gun. | 可惜他们手上有枪 |
[20:14] | Found in your car after a high-speed chase through downtown L. A. | 还是在洛杉矶城区车辆追逐战后发现的 |
[20:18] | Not to mention Geoffrey’s former association with Darius’ crew. | 而且杰弗里以前和达瑞斯的人还有关系 |
[20:22] | – That was my crew. – I’m just saying. | -那是我的人 -我只是说 |
[20:25] | You better think hard. | 你们得好好想办法 |
[20:27] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 交给我吧 |
[20:30] | We’re here for Catherine and Geoffrey Wilder. | 我们找凯瑟琳和杰弗里·威尔德 |
[20:33] | – Yeah, that’s them. – They’re gonna cuff us. | -是他们 -他们要拷上我们了 |
[20:38] | Londell, start working on bail. | 郎德尔 开始准备保释 |
[20:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[20:44] | I’d be honored to get the award, | 我很荣幸能获奖 |
[20:45] | but I’m in Switzerland that weekend. | 但是我这周末在瑞士 |
[20:47] | After reading my paper on “rainbow gravity,” | 欧洲粒子物理研究所看了我关于彩虹重力的文章后 |
[20:49] | CERN asked if I’d stay and observe the Hadron Collider. | 邀请我去看强子对撞机 |
[20:52] | Victor, honey, I love you cooking for me, | 维克多 亲爱的 我喜欢你为我做饭 |
[20:54] | but we had crepes for breakfast. | 但是我们早饭已经吃了薄饼 |
[20:56] | Maybe change it up with a grain bowl or a salad? | 不如换成谷物碗或者沙拉吧 |
[20:58] | No, crepes are your favorite. | 不 薄饼是你最喜欢的 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 对不起 我要挂了 |
[21:07] | Victor, am I in the Algorithm? | 维克多 我是在一个算法里吗 |
[21:10] | Is this my version of your father’s diner? | 这是我眼里你父亲的餐厅吗 |
[21:16] | That looks wonderful, don’t you think? | 看起来很棒吧 |
[21:19] | I’m in the Algorithm. | 我在算法里 |
[21:23] | When I was here before, I could come and go. | 我上次来的时候能够自由出入 |
[21:27] | Go where? Business trip? | 出去哪里 出差吗 |
[21:28] | Do you need me to pack for you? | 要我给你收拾东西吗 |
[21:29] | But now it’s my brain that’s connected to the machine. | 但现在是我的大脑和机器相连 |
[21:32] | And if it disconnects, I die. | 如果断开连接 我就会死 |
[21:35] | So, either someone needs to free me from the outside… | 所以 必须有人从外面解放我 |
[21:38] | or I need to figure out a way to free myself. | 或者我要想办法释放我自己 |
[21:41] | Don’t fly on a empty stomach. | 不要空肚子上飞机 |
[21:47] | Every time I entered the Algorithm before, | 我以前每次进入算法 |
[21:50] | the sun was at my back. | 太阳都在我身后 |
[22:25] | I remember this door. | 我还记得这扇门 |
[22:34] | What you did today was so brave. | 你今天做的事好勇敢 |
[22:37] | I’ll do anything to repay you. | 我愿意做任何事来回报你 |
[22:38] | Yeah, how about you just hold off on the compliments | 不如你先别急着夸我 |
[22:40] | and help me check on our friends? | 帮我看看我们的朋友 |
[22:43] | Do you know mouth-to-mouth? | 你懂嘴对嘴人工呼吸吗 |
[22:45] | – Do you know mouth-to-mouth? – Can you teach me? | -你懂人工呼吸吗 -那你能教我吗 |
[22:47] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[22:50] | Chase! | 查斯 |
[22:52] | – You’re in here, too? – Mom? | -你也在这里面吗 -妈妈 |
[22:57] | Chase? | 查斯 |
[22:59] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:11] | Here you go. It’s your favorite. | 给 这是你最喜欢的 |
[23:30] | Oh, God! Okay. | 天啊 |
[23:36] | Nico? Molly? | 妮可 茉莉 |
[23:39] | Alex? Anyone he– | 艾利克斯 谁能… |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | I can’t find Gert and Old Lace anywhere. | 我哪里都找不到格特和老妇 |
[23:53] | I don’t know whether to be relieved | 我不用杀人了 |
[23:54] | I don’t have to kill anyone, or — | 我不知道我该不该舒一口气… |
[23:55] | – What’s happening, Molly? – Nothing. | -怎么了 茉莉 -没什么 |
[23:58] | I think there’s something you’re not saying. | 我觉得你有所保留 |
[24:02] | I’ve been doing research | 我做过调研 |
[24:03] | and I believe that look means we need to “talk.” | 我认为这幅表情的意思是我们需要谈谈 |
[24:17] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[24:31] | How can everyone just be gone? | 大家怎么会就这么不见了 |
[24:33] | Without… any clue to where they went. | 没有任何…去哪里的线索 |
[24:40] | Like we’re not even connected. | 我们好像根本就没有关系 |
[24:44] | Like… we’re not even a family. | 好像…我们根本就不是一家人 |
[24:51] | I’m also an orphan. | 我也是一个孤儿 |
[24:54] | My mother gave me up early in my existence. | 我的妈妈在生下我后就抛弃了我 |
[24:57] | Xartans don’t have the same aging process, | 赞丹人没有衰老过程 |
[24:59] | but you would call it a baby. | 但你们应该会管那叫婴儿 |
[25:03] | And when my father was imprisoned, | 我父亲被囚禁后 |
[25:05] | joining the military was my only option. | 我就只有加入军队这一个选择 |
[25:09] | When you’re a soldier, | 你成为战士以后 |
[25:10] | you learn there’s no room for… emotions. | 就会明白 你根本不能有…感情 |
[25:17] | Is that why you don’t smile? | 所以你从来不笑吗 |
[25:21] | Because soldiers don’t have feelings? | 因为战士没有感情 |
[25:26] | We can’t show feelings. | 我们不能表达感情 |
[25:29] | I didn’t say we don’t have them. | 我没有说过我们没有感情 |
[25:31] | I want to be a soldier. | 我想成为战士 |
[25:33] | But… | 但是 |
[25:34] | I don’t wanna stop being me. | 我也不想变得不像我 |
[25:38] | I think you’re on your way to being both. | 我觉得你正在成为战士 但你依然是你 |
[25:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[25:49] | I believe this is where humans stretch arms around each other? | 我相信人类这时候会用手臂环抱彼此 |
[26:11] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[26:26] | I used to wear this every day. | 我以前每天都会戴着这个 |
[26:29] | My mom gave this to me. | 我妈妈给我的 |
[26:32] | Seems like so long ago. | 感觉是很久以前的事了 |
[27:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:09] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[27:11] | – What is your relationship to my husband? – Dale? | -你和我丈夫有什么关系 -戴尔吗 |
[27:15] | The Magistrate. | 法官 |
[27:18] | There’s the camera. | 监控摄像头在那里 |
[27:20] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[27:21] | Blur. | 模糊 |
[27:25] | Never gets old. | 屡试不爽 |
[27:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:30] | Looks like there’s a whole new layer of Wizard security. | 好像覆盖了一层新的巫师安保 |
[27:32] | Biometric. | 生物识别 |
[27:34] | Try seeing inside the lab. | 试试看看实验室内部 |
[27:48] | There’s three tubes! | 有三根管子 |
[27:49] | Nico, there’s a body inside each one. | 每根管子里有一个人 |
[27:50] | Three? Karolina, Gert, and who else? | 三个人 卡罗琳娜 格特 还有谁 |
[27:54] | Chase, maybe? | 查斯吧 |
[27:56] | Someone’s standing outside of it. Their hands are on the tube. | 有人站在外面 手放在管子上 |
[27:58] | – One of the aliens? – Think so. | -一个外星人吗 -应该是的 |
[28:01] | – Never mind. I’m going in. – No, you’re not! | -算了 我要进去了 -不行 |
[28:03] | We need a plan! | 我们需要一个计划 |
[28:05] | This is my plan, Alex. | 这就是我的计划 艾利克斯 |
[28:09] | Karolina’s really important to you, isn’t she? | 卡罗琳娜对你来说真的很重要 对吗 |
[28:12] | More than anything. | 她是最重要的 |
[28:17] | Look, I know that’s hard for you to hear. | 我知道你可能不想听 |
[28:20] | Right? That night, when you got us all back together, this– | 那天晚上 你把我们聚在一起 这 |
[28:22] | this couldn’t have been what you wanted. | 这不是你想要的结果 |
[28:27] | What I wanted was to make you happy. | 我希望能让你开心 |
[28:31] | So, I guess I succeeded in that. | 看来我还是成功了 |
[28:40] | Oh, no. There’s someone else. | 不 还有其他人 |
[28:43] | Nico, it looks like your mom! | 妮可 看起来像是你妈妈 |
[28:48] | So, in order to rescue our friends, | 所以 为了救我们的朋友 |
[28:49] | we gotta get past three Jonahs. | 我们要突破三个约拿 |
[28:53] | We gotta re-group, arm ourselves. | 我们要重新整顿 做好万全准备 |
[28:56] | I have an idea. Let’s go. | 我有一个主意 我们走 |
[29:00] | Why won’t the Magistrate kill you? | 法官为什么不杀了你 |
[29:02] | He’s flaking like a coconut. | 他像椰子一样脱皮 |
[29:04] | And, yet, here you are, parked in a tube. | 但你却在一根管子里 |
[29:07] | The Magistrate? Flaking? | 法官 脱皮 |
[29:10] | Yeah, you mean Jonah! | 你是说约拿 |
[29:12] | Why are you asking me about my dad? | 你为什么要问我我爸爸的事 |
[29:16] | Did you just say your dad? | 你刚刚说你爸爸 |
[29:18] | And did you just say that I’m in a tube? | 你刚刚说我在一根管子里 |
[29:23] | You’re in the Algorithm, dear. | 你在算法里 亲爱的 |
[29:25] | This is your fantasy wedding | 这是你的幻想婚礼 |
[29:27] | with your fantasy bride and your fantasy friends. | 和你的幻想新娘 还有幻想朋友 |
[29:33] | None of this is real. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[29:41] | What were you doing inside that girl’s tube? | 你进那个女孩的管子干什么 |
[29:44] | “That girl” is your father’s hybrid bastard. | “那女孩”是你爸爸的杂种 |
[29:49] | – I have a sister? – Not for long. | -我有妹妹了 -马上要没有了 |
[29:51] | Let’s just say I’m about to shorten her honeymoon. | 只能说 我要缩短她的蜜月了 |
[29:55] | By a lot. | 缩短很多 |
[29:57] | Karolina. Come here. | 卡罗琳娜 过来 |
[30:10] | It’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[30:19] | Nico, no! | 妮可 不 |
[30:40] | Okay. How we doing in here, sweeties? | 今天怎么样 亲爱的 |
[30:43] | Startin’ to chillax just a little bit? Right? | 开始有点放松下来了吧 |
[30:50] | You know, honey, I-I’ve been thinking. | 亲爱的 我一直在想 |
[30:53] | You think that you’re this “adorkable” Pride dad | 你觉得你手里拿着健康食品 嘴里说着 |
[30:58] | with your healthy snacks and your painfully outdated slang, | 过时的俚语 就说明你是可耐的傲慢爸爸 |
[31:01] | but you are a cold-blooded serial killer. | 但你其实就是一个冷血的连环杀人狂 |
[31:04] | You are the definition of a psychopath. | 你就是不折不扣的疯子 |
[31:06] | You dissociate and you compartmentalize. | 你精神分裂 行为扭曲 |
[31:07] | Okay, sweetie, I understand what you say. | 亲爱的 我明白你的意思 |
[31:09] | And then you simulate all these emotions | 然后你模拟出你根本 |
[31:10] | that there’s no way you actually feel. | 感受不到的各种情感 |
[31:12] | Because this guy that you pretend to be– | 因为你假装的这个人 |
[31:13] | if you were really this guy, you would let me go this instant. | 如果你真的是他 你马上就会让我走 |
[31:17] | I get-I get that you love me and miss me, | 我知道你爱我 你很想我 |
[31:19] | but I ran away for a lot of very right reasons. | 但是我离家出走是为了很多正确的原因 |
[31:22] | – And now it is too late- – Muffin! | -现在都太晚了 -小蛋糕 |
[31:25] | I said you’re right. | 我说了你说得对 |
[31:28] | I’m right about a lot of things. Can you be more specific? | 我很多话都说得对 你能不能更详细一点 |
[31:30] | You’re right that this is crazy. | 你说得对 这太疯狂了 |
[31:33] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:36] | You’re right that I’m trying to go back to some time | 你说得对 我想回到一切坏事 |
[31:38] | before all the bad things happened. | 发生之前的时候 |
[31:42] | There’s got to be something very wrong | 我现在落得这模样 |
[31:43] | with me that I ended up in this place. | 肯定是因为我有很严重的问题 |
[31:46] | You know, instead of facing my fears | 我没有面对我的恐惧 |
[31:49] | and trusting that you got this. | 相信你可以的 |
[31:52] | Because I know– | 因为我知道 |
[31:55] | I know you got this. | 我知道你可以的 |
[31:58] | You know, I’m just trying to– | 我只是想 |
[31:59] | I don’t know, keep you here with me | 我不知道 让你和我一起在这里 |
[32:00] | where you’d be safe, if deeply unhappy. | 你虽然很不开心 但你很安全 |
[32:03] | I was wrong. I get that now. | 我错了 我现在明白了 |
[32:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:25] | So, you’re just gonna let me go back to Molly and all my friends? | 你打算让我回去找茉莉和我的朋友们吗 |
[32:28] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[32:29] | If I’m gonna send you out into the big bad world… | 如果我要把你送回那个可怕的世界 |
[32:35] | I’m gonna give you | 我要给你 |
[32:35] | the biggest can of pepper spray a girl could ever dream of. | 一个女孩子能拥有的最大的胡椒喷雾 |
[32:41] | Old Lace, hi! | 老妇 你好啊 |
[32:42] | So good to hug you again! | 能再抱抱你真是太好了 |
[32:44] | Just hang in there, okay? We’re almost free. | 再撑一会儿 我们马上就要自由了 |
[32:47] | Now, I know that, well, you and Old Lace are super tight. | 我知道你和老妇关系非常密切 |
[32:51] | But, sweetie, there’s a lot about her you don’t know. | 但是 亲爱的 她还有很多你不知道的事 |
[32:54] | She’s my Lacey! I know everything about her. | 她是我的老妇 我知道她的一切 |
[32:57] | When your mother and I got involved with Jonah, | 我和你妈妈刚被卷入约拿的事时 |
[33:00] | we knew he was a power we would never be able to control. | 我们知道我们无法压制他的力量 |
[33:03] | So, we designed a deinonychus that wasn’t just, well, adorable, | 于是我们设计了一头不仅仅只是看着可爱的恐爪龙 |
[33:06] | but was also a deadly weapon. | 她还是致命的武器 |
[33:09] | We gave her powers that we’ve hardly begun to explore. | 我们赋予了她连我们都没有开始探索的力量 |
[33:14] | What can she do? | 她能做什么 |
[33:16] | The question is what can you do with her? | 问题应该是你能和她一起做什么 |
[33:23] | Shall we try? | 我们能试试吗 |
[33:26] | Tell Old Lace to run. | 让老妇跑 |
[33:29] | Old Lace, run. | 老妇 跑 |
[33:31] | Okay, Sweetie, that was good, but– | 亲爱的 很好 但是… |
[33:35] | You know what? Close your eyes. | 这样吧 闭上你的眼睛 |
[33:38] | Close your eyes. Okay. | 闭上眼睛 好的 |
[33:39] | And picture Old Lace running. | 想象老妇在跑步 |
[33:43] | Like really running. | 真的在跑步 |
[33:48] | I’ll wait. | 我会等着 |
[33:51] | Got it? | 好了吗 |
[33:57] | Okay, good. Stay with it. | 很好 保持住 |
[34:00] | Okay, now tell her to go faster. | 现在让她跑快点 |
[34:02] | Faster. | 更快 |
[34:03] | Old Lace, come on, girl. | 老妇 加油 |
[34:08] | – Hang on. What’s happening? – Yes! | -等一下 怎么回事 -没错 |
[34:10] | Holy shit! I’m driving Old Lace! | 天啊 我在驾驶老妇 |
[34:13] | I am really fast! | 我真的很快 |
[34:15] | Now, jog right, sweetie. Jog right. | 向右转 亲爱的 向右转 |
[34:19] | Check me out! I’m doing it! | 快看看我 我成功了 |
[34:21] | Wait! Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[34:28] | Well… | 好吧 |
[34:29] | I guess this is what happens when you first learn to drive. | 也许第一次学开车的时候就是会出现这样的情况 |
[34:34] | Honey, you okay? Pumpkin? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 小南瓜 |
[34:37] | Boy! | 天 |
[34:44] | – Where’s Catherine? – She’s not getting out. | -凯瑟琳在哪里 -她不出来了 |
[34:47] | – What? Why not? – Geoffrey, she confessed. | -什么 为什么不出来 -杰弗里 她认罪了 |
[34:51] | To a liquor store shooting? | 酒水店枪击案吗 |
[34:53] | Come on, man, that’s ridiculous! | 拜托 伙计 这太荒谬了 |
[34:54] | She confessed to the killing of Darius Davis. | 她承认杀了达瑞斯·戴维斯 |
[35:01] | I need to see my wife. | 我要见我妻子 |
[35:06] | You’re a black man, Geoffrey. | 你是一个黑人 杰弗里 |
[35:08] | You have a record. | 你有前科 |
[35:10] | You would get life with those charges. | 你面对这些指控会被判无期徒刑 |
[35:11] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能放任这种事发生 |
[35:13] | You got me off once before without sacrificing yourself. | 你以前曾经不用牺牲自己就把我救出来了 |
[35:15] | Yeah. I only sacrificed 17 innocent kids. | 是啊 我只是牺牲了17个无辜的孩子 |
[35:22] | I lost my son. | 我失去了我的儿子 |
[35:25] | My marriage. | 我的婚姻 |
[35:27] | That deal with Jonah cost me everything. | 和约拿之间的协议让我失去了一切 |
[35:33] | Besides, I– | 而且我… |
[35:35] | did kill Darius. | 杀了达瑞斯 |
[35:37] | You cannot do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[35:39] | – Look, you can’t… – I have to do this. | -你不能 -我必须要这么做 |
[35:41] | When I killed Darius, I destroyed the trust between us, | 我杀死达瑞斯时 我毁掉了我们之间的信任 |
[35:44] | and I damn near destroyed the love. | 我也差点毁了我们的爱 |
[35:45] | So, if paying for that crime absolves you of this one, | 所以如果偿还这份罪能让你解脱 |
[35:47] | prison is a gift. | 监狱也是我的福报 |
[35:50] | I’ll be– | 我会… |
[35:53] | Please don’t do this, Cat. Not for me. | 不要这么做 小凯 不要为我这么做 |
[36:04] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[36:18] | What are you even looking for? | 你到底在找什么 |
[36:20] | Pride did everything out of their headquarters. | 傲慢所做的一切都是在总部外 |
[36:22] | If I can hack into their server, | 如果我能黑进他们的服务器 |
[36:23] | I can probably find designs for all their weapons. | 我也许能找到所有武器的设计 |
[36:26] | After seeing what we’re up against, | 大家都看到我们要面对的敌人 |
[36:27] | it’s obvious we’re going to need more firepower. | 我们显然还需要更强大的火力 |
[36:28] | The Magistrate had pods that made Karolina sick. | 法官的舱让卡罗琳娜陷入昏迷 |
[36:31] | It’s what he used to capture her. | 他就是用那个抓住了她 |
[36:33] | You think it was made out of the same stuff as her bracelet? | 你觉得那和她的手镯是一种材质的吗 |
[36:35] | Well, we are about to find out. | 我们马上就能知道了 |
[36:39] | Okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们进去了 |
[36:41] | Now I am scanning everything | 我现在在扫描所有 |
[36:43] | that contains the word inhibitor, Gibborim, and now… pod. | 关键词包含抑制器 吉博力姆和舱的东西 |
[36:46] | That’s it. Stop there. | 就是那个 停下 |
[36:49] | That’s a drawing of the Magistrate’s weapon. | 那是法官武器的图示 |
[36:51] | Dammit! Look at that thing! | 该死 你们看看 |
[36:53] | Can’t exactly run down to Radio Shack and pick up the parts. | 我们总不能跑到睿侠买零件 |
[36:55] | We have to do something. | 我们要做点什么 |
[36:57] | We need to acquire the Magistrate’s own weapon. | 我们要拿到法官的专用武器 |
[36:59] | – The pods are likely… – In the house. | -舱很可能 -在屋内 |
[37:02] | Which we can’t risk breaking into without the pods. | 我们没有舱就不能贸然闯进去 |
[37:04] | Maybe we don’t need a weapon after all. | 也许我们根本就不需要武器 |
[37:06] | We don’t have anything that can beat the aliens, | 我们没有能打败外星人的东西 |
[37:08] | so we use the best weapons we do have. | 所以我们要用我们有的最强的武器 |
[37:10] | Ourselves. | 我们自己 |
[37:12] | But what about the doomsday cult levels of security | 但是那屋子里末日降临级别的安保 |
[37:15] | at that house? | 该怎么办 |
[37:16] | The biometric system that allows entry | 进出的生物识别系统 |
[37:18] | is set to Victor’s fingerprints. | 对象是维克多的指纹 |
[37:20] | Or rather, it was. | 或者说曾经是 |
[37:25] | There. Just reassigned it to myself. | 好了 刚刚设成我自己的了 |
[37:28] | Hold on. What’s this? Security footage? | 等等 这是什么 安全监控吗 |
[37:33] | – What the–? – Nico, it wasn’t a gas explosion. | -这是 -妮可 那不是燃气爆炸 |
[37:36] | That was you. | 那是你 |
[37:37] | Do you remember any of that happening? | 你记得发生了什么吗 |
[38:07] | So, how is our return journey coming along? | 我们的返程准备得怎么样了 |
[38:11] | Almost ready to leave? | 准备好可以走了吗 |
[38:12] | It’s a process, as you know. Can’t rush it. | 这是一个漫长的过程 不要催 |
[38:17] | You know, if you don’t need the young blonde one, | 如果你不需要这个年轻的金发姑娘 |
[38:19] | I was thinking I would let Daughter do a vivisection. | 我在想让女儿玩玩活体解剖吧 |
[38:22] | I mean, why not cut her open? | 不如把她割开吧 |
[38:23] | It’s such a great learning opportun– | 现在正是个绝佳的学习… |
[38:24] | That’s not going to happen. | 不行 |
[38:29] | You’re not getting attached to these creatures, are you? | 你不会对这些生物产生感情了吧 |
[38:34] | Dear. You really have been here too long. | 亲爱的 你真的是在这里待太久了 |
[38:40] | Never a minute’s peace from these devices. | 这些装置真是一刻都不安宁 |
[38:44] | What is it? How do I open it? | 这是什么 我要怎么打开 |
[38:47] | Mom! It’s me! I need you to come get me as soon as possible! | 妈妈 我是我 我需要你赶紧来接我 |
[38:51] | Gert Yorkes? | 格特·约克 |
[38:53] | – Is that you? – Gert? | -是你吗 -格特吗 |
[38:56] | No. Father, it’s me, your son. | 不 父亲 是我 你的儿子 |
[38:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[39:01] | My whole chest cavity is experiencing pressure. | 我的胸腔压力增大了 |
[39:03] | It’s about time. Where have you been? | 也该联系我们了 你去哪里了 |
[39:05] | Now you’re gonna bore me with another long-ass speech | 你又要给我长篇大论 |
[39:07] | about how I’m a screw up? | 说我是个废物吗 |
[39:09] | I get it, you guys were freaking out. | 我知道 你们很紧张 |
[39:11] | But, you know, I was kinda stuck in a situation. | 但是 我这边有事困住了 |
[39:13] | And you told me to call, so now I’m calling. | 你要我打电话 我就打过来了 |
[39:16] | So, can you come get me already? | 所以 你能不能来接我 |
[39:17] | Jesus. You know what? Maybe I just changed my mind. | 天啊 算了 也许我改变主意了 |
[39:21] | No, no, no. We’ll be right there, son. | 不不不 我们马上到 儿子 |
[39:23] | Just give us your longitude and latitude. | 告诉我们你的经纬度 |
[39:25] | – Texting. – You’re just reinforcing this behavior. | -正在发信息 -你这是在纵容他 |
[39:28] | – I don’t care. We’re going. Now. – Going where? | -我不管 我们现在就要去 -去哪里 |
[39:32] | Your brother called. Get in the car. | 你哥哥打电话来了 上车 |
[39:45] | You’ve known me longer than anyone. | 你认识我的时间最久 |
[39:50] | – You mean annoyed you longer than anyone. – I’m serious. | -你是说烦你的时间最久 -我是认真的 |
[39:55] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[39:59] | I’m-I’m the fourth alien? | 我…我是第四个外星人吗 |
[40:08] | No offense, Nico, but… | 无意冒犯 妮可 但是 |
[40:10] | you seem like a pretty hostile host. | 你看上去作为宿主应该有很强的敌意 |
[40:14] | If an alien jumped in you, they’d jump right back out. | 如果外星人跳进你的身体里 也会马上跳出去 |
[40:19] | Thanks… | 谢谢你 |
[40:21] | I think. | 应该说谢谢吧 |
[40:30] | Yes! It worked! | 太好了 成功了 |
[40:58] | It’s Janet and Chase! So where’s Gert? | 是珍妮特和查斯 格特在哪里 |
[41:01] | We’ll have to find out later. | 我们等一下再找了 |
[41:04] | God, how do we get into these things? | 天呐 我们要怎么进去 |
[41:08] | I thought I’d never see her again. | 我还以为我再也见不到她了 |
[41:10] | When we looked through the X-ray goggles, | 我们用X光目镜看的时候 |
[41:11] | they had their hands on the tube like this. | 看到他们这样用手放在管子上 |
[41:36] | Victor, I don’t want any more crepes. | 维克多 我不想再吃薄饼了 |
[41:45] | Strawberry crepes, dessert for breakfast. | 草莓薄饼 早餐的甜点 |
[41:47] | This is my best one. | 这是我做得最好的 |
[41:48] | But Victor, there’s eight crepes all over the counter. | 但是维克多 台子上有八个薄饼 |
[41:51] | – That’s the best one. – But I don’t want– | -那是最好的 -但我不想… |
[41:52] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[41:55] | What is going on? Where are we? | 怎么回事 我们在哪里 |
[41:57] | Alex! Oh, my God, you found me! | 艾利克斯 天啊 你找到我了 |
[41:59] | Would you like a crepe? | 你想要来个薄饼吗 |
[42:00] | Just say yes. He can’t-never mind. | 答应就行 他不会也不能介意 |
[42:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[42:06] | – How do we get you out of here? – This is the Algorithm. | -我们要怎么离开这里 -这里是算法 |
[42:08] | My consciousness is connected to a machine | 我的意识连到了维持我生命的 |
[42:10] | that’s keeping me alive. | 机器上 |
[42:11] | When Victor was in here he was by himself. | 维克多之前是一个人在里面 |
[42:13] | – But Chase is with me too… – And Karolina. | -但查斯也和我一起被困了 -还有卡罗琳娜 |
[42:15] | There’s three of us? That’s what’s straining the system! | 一共有三个人吗 系统要受不了了 |
[42:17] | If we don’t get out of here soon– | 如果我们不赶紧离开这里 |
[42:19] | Jesus. What do I do? | 上帝啊 我该怎么办 |
[42:21] | You can come and go, but we can only leave through a door | 你可以自由来去 但是我们只能通过 |
[42:24] | that needs to be opened from the outside with a code. | 在外面用代码开关的门离开 |
[42:26] | – Which is? – It’s in The Abstract. | -什么代码 -在《摘要》里 |
[42:28] | The Gibb encyclopedia. | 吉博百科全书 |
[42:30] | It’s a big leather book full of holograms. | 那是一本全是全息图的大皮制书 |
[42:32] | It’s in the lab. You won’t be able to read it, | 就在实验室里 你读不了 |
[42:34] | but I created a translation program. | 但我创建了一个翻译程序 |
[42:36] | It should still be set up. | 应该还是能设置 |
[42:37] | Okay, so I get The Abstract, | 好 我去找到《摘要》 |
[42:39] | and I find the code to open the door. | 找到开门的代码 |
[42:41] | And come back and get us! | 然后回来救我们 |
[42:47] | Chase? | 查斯 |
[42:50] | Alex? How are you there and here? | 艾利克斯 你怎么能同时出现在两个地方 |
[42:54] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[42:56] | But I bet it’s my fault, isn’t it? | 但肯定是我的错 对吗 |
[42:58] | Everything bad that’s happened, it’s because of me. | 只要发生坏事 那就是我的错 |
[43:10] | Of course you would jump into | 你当然会跳进 |
[43:11] | the body of someone with purple hair. | 紫色头发的人的肉体里 |
[43:13] | Are you vigorous? | 你的精力好吗 |
[43:16] | You appear to be vigorous. | 你看起来精力很好 |
[43:21] | Inhibitor pods? | 抑制剂 |
[43:23] | You guys were gonna use those on me? | 你们要给我用这个吗 |
[43:25] | Not if you come willingly, son. | 只要你自愿跟我们走就不会 儿子 |
[43:26] | He does nothing but make our lives miserable, | 他只会让我更痛苦 |
[43:28] | then snaps his fingers and you just drop everything? | 然后打个响指就丢下一切了 |
[43:31] | You’d never do that for me. | 你绝对不会为我这么费心 |
[43:33] | Cut the inter-sibling rivalry. | 不要再兄妹敌对了 |
[43:34] | We have been anxiously awaiting some kind of communication. | 我们一直在急着等你联系 |
[43:37] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[43:39] | I… | 我… |
[43:40] | Look, I– | 听着 我… |
[43:42] | I don’t know, I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[43:44] | I-I couldn’t help it. I got caught up in a thing. | 我没办法 我有事拖住了 |
[43:47] | – You’re not my brother. – You’re not my son. | -你不是我哥哥 -你不是儿子 |
[43:49] | He would never apologize for anything. | 他不会为任何事道歉 |
[43:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[43:54] | Xavin! I knew I should’ve killed you! | 赞文 我就知道我应该杀了你 |
[43:58] | Wait! It’s a trap! | 等等 那是个陷阱 |
[44:12] | Stacey! | 史黛西 |
[44:14] | It’s-it’s me, Molly. | 是我 茉莉 |
[44:17] | The one you took in when I had no one. | 你在我无依无靠的时候收养了我 |
[44:23] | The one that you held every time I cried for my parents. | 我每次哭着要爸妈的时候你都会抱着我 |
[44:26] | The one that you promised you would never, ever leave. | 你保证过你永远不会离开我的 |
[44:30] | I need you now, Stacey. | 我需要你 史黛西 |
[44:47] | You go that way! We’ll intercept her! | 你去那边 我们能拦下她 |
[45:03] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[45:05] | I saw her run that way. | 我看到她往那边跑了 |
[45:34] | Stacey! Please, I know you’re in there! | 史黛西 求你了 我知道你在里面 |
[45:39] | Please, Stacey! | 求你了 史黛西 |
[45:41] | No! Wait, wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[45:46] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[45:48] | Me, Molly. | 我 茉莉 |
[45:50] | It’s Molly. I’m your daughter. | 是茉莉 我是你的女儿 |
[45:52] | – It’s Molly. – Oh, my God. | -是茉莉 -天啊 |
[45:56] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[45:57] | Molly, baby?! | 茉莉 宝贝 |
[46:00] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[46:02] | Where’s Gert? | 格特在哪里 |
[46:04] | She’s not with you? | 她没有和你一起吗 |
[46:06] | I checked the house. Dale isn’t there either. | 我去家里看过了 戴尔也不在那里 |
[46:08] | Okay, I have to go. I don’t know how long I have. | 好 我要走了 我不知道我还有多久 |
[46:11] | Wait, I’m coming with you! | 等等 我要和你一起去 |
[46:12] | No. Sweetheart, it’s too dangerous. | 不 亲爱的 太危险了 |
[46:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:36] | Nico. | 妮可 |
[46:38] | – Is it–? – Are you real? | -这是 -你是一个人吗 |
[46:53] | This is, is this-this is our wedding, right? | 这是 这是我们的婚礼 对吗 |
[46:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:59] | I guess the Algorithm | 我猜算法 |
[46:59] | is where you experience what you’ve always wanted. | 是能让你到你梦想中的地方 |
[47:03] | And this is what I’ve always wanted most. | 这就是我最想要的 |
[47:07] | More than anything. | 比什么都想 |
[47:11] | You. | 你 |
[47:15] | Sorry, guys. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[47:15] | Janet told me everything we’ve gotta do, | 珍妮特教了我该怎么做 |
[47:16] | but, can’t stay here. | 但我们不能留在这里 |
[47:18] | No. No, please don’t go. | 不 不 不要走 |
[47:20] | – Listen- – Please don’t go. | -听着 -求你别走 |
[47:22] | I’ll come back for you. | 我会为你回来的 |
[47:24] | – Okay? – All right. | -好吗 -好 |
[47:28] | I-I lamp you! | 我灯你 |
[47:46] | Nico! Over here! | 妮可 这边 |
[48:03] | Hopefully your mother made her way back here. | 希望你的妈妈顺利回来了 |
[48:05] | Mom? Mother? | 妈妈 母亲 |
[48:09] | That’s weird. Where is she? | 真奇怪 她在哪里 |
[48:38] | Something’s not right here. | 有点不对劲 |
[48:48] | Early labor, huh? | 早产啊 |
[48:50] | Let’s check it out. | 我们来看看 |
[48:53] | You know, I– I really haven’t been as good | 我这次怀孕 |
[48:55] | with my prenatal care this time around. | 没太注意保养 |
[48:57] | Second pregnancy and all. | 毕竟第二次怀孕 |
[48:58] | I guess it’s not really such a big deal. | 我以为没什么大不了的 |
[49:01] | And it’s also– | 而且这… |
[49:02] | it’s been a little bit of a crazy time in my family. | 我们家这段时间也出了很多事 |
[49:05] | Anyway this pregnancy’s really been pretty easy until now. | 这次怀孕本来都很顺利 现在才有点问题 |
[49:08] | Well, they say every one is… | 大家都说人人都是 |
[49:11] | different. | 不一样的 |
[49:16] | Excuse me, I’ll be right back. | 不好意思 我马上回来 |