时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Will you help me? – I already have. | -你能帮我吗 -我已经帮了 |
[00:11] | When the ship blew up… | 船炸了以后 |
[00:12] | the Magistrate’s family took new bodies. | 法官一家就占据了新的躯体 |
[00:14] | You think that the aliens are inside our parents? | 你觉得外星人在我们父母体内吗 |
[00:16] | Daughter is right about your arm. | 女儿对你手臂的担心不无道理 |
[00:18] | You have three specimens downstairs. You should pick one and eat. | 楼下有三个生物 你应该选一个吃掉 |
[00:20] | The Magistrate’s family is ruthless. | 法官一家冷血无情 |
[00:23] | That looks wonderful, don’t you think? | 看起来很棒吧 |
[00:24] | – I’m in the Algorithm. – Did you just say I’m in a tube? | -我在算法里 -你刚刚说我在一根管子里 |
[00:27] | None of this is real. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[00:28] | I’m gonna give you the biggest | 我要给你一个女孩子 |
[00:29] | can of pepper spray a girl could ever dream of. | 能拥有的最大的胡椒喷雾 |
[00:31] | Holy shit! I’m driving Old Lace! | 天啊 我在驾驶老妇 |
[00:33] | We need to acquire The Magistrate’s own weapon. | 我们要拿到法官的专用武器 |
[00:35] | Kill or be killed. | 不成功就成仁 |
[00:38] | Xavin! | 赞文 |
[00:40] | – It’s me, Molly. – Oh, my God. | -是我 茉莉 -天啊 |
[00:44] | – What do I do? – We can only leave through a door | -我该怎么办 -我们只能通过在外面 |
[00:45] | that needs to be opened from the outside with a code. | 用代码开关的门离开 |
[00:48] | It’s in The Abstract. | 在摘要里 |
[00:49] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[00:50] | How are you there and here? | 你怎么能同时出现在两个地方 |
[00:53] | – It’s complicated. – I’ll come back for you. | -这很复杂 -我会为你回来的 |
[00:56] | Over here! | 这边 |
[01:00] | Something’s not right here. | 有点不对劲 |
[01:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:27] | Chase, please! Where are you? We need you! | 查斯 救命 你在哪里 我们需要你 |
[01:29] | No, you really don’t. | 不 你们不需要 |
[01:31] | They’re trying to get Gert! | 他们要抓走格特 |
[01:33] | Spoiler alert: they catch her. | 剧透警告 他们已经抓到了 |
[01:34] | Chase! Chase, I’m so scared! | 查斯 查斯 我好害怕 |
[01:37] | Please, I need you to protect me! Without you, I’m so lost! | 拜托 我需要你保护我 我没有你就好迷茫 |
[01:40] | The outcome of the battle is predetermined, | 这场战斗的后果早就注定了 |
[01:42] | so it doesn’t matter what I do now. | 所以我做什么都无所谓 |
[01:44] | Watch. This is when Alex comes crashing in. | 看好了 现在艾利克斯要摔下来了 |
[01:46] | Right… | 就是 |
[01:49] | …here. | 这里 |
[01:50] | See? We need you! | 看 我们需要你 |
[01:51] | Chase, you’re a hero. Heroes fight! | 查斯 你是英雄 英雄会战斗 |
[01:53] | Heroes fight… heroes fight… | 英雄会战斗 英雄会战斗 |
[01:55] | Gert, you’re not real. | 格特 你不是真的 |
[01:56] | I’d know that even without this weird thing happening to you, | 就算你没有这种奇怪的现象我也知道 |
[01:58] | because you haven’t talked about patriarchy or gender bias | 因为我到这里以后 你就从来没说起过 |
[02:01] | or microaggression once since I got here. | 父权制或性别偏见或含沙射影 |
[02:04] | I need you to save me! | 我需要你救我 |
[02:06] | See, that’s exactly how I know you’re not real. | 看 所以我知道你不是真的 |
[02:08] | Real Gert never needed saving. | 真正的格特从来不需要拯救 |
[02:10] | Chase, I am so scared! | 查斯 我好害怕 |
[02:12] | I need you to protect me! | 我需要你保护我 |
[02:14] | Without you, I am lost! | 没有你 我好迷茫 |
[02:16] | Where are you, Chase? Save us! | 你在哪里 查斯 拯救我 |
[02:17] | Everyone just leave me alone! | 所有人都别烦我 |
[02:36] | Chase… Chase! | 查斯 查斯 |
[02:41] | Honey, are you there? | 亲爱的 你在吗 |
[02:45] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:48] | Thank God you’re okay! | 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[02:49] | “Okay” May be overstating it, but I’m alive. | 说”没事”可能言过其实了 但我还好 |
[02:52] | Wait, are you hurt? | 等等 你受伤了吗 |
[02:53] | No. I’m fine, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 我没事 |
[02:55] | There was a whole battle thing going on, but none of it’s real. | 这里一直在战斗 但都不是真的 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:00] | The glitching’s getting worse. | 闪烁越来越频繁了 |
[03:02] | If these virtual worlds collapse while we’re inside of them… | 如果这些虚拟现实在我们还困在里面时崩塌了 |
[03:05] | We die in the real one? | 我们现实中也会死吗 |
[03:06] | Our bodies do. | 我们的身体会死 |
[03:08] | I don’t know if our consciousness can survive in here. | 我不知道我们的意识会不会继续活在这里 |
[03:11] | It’s actually a fascinating scientific question. | 其实这是一个很迷人的科学问题 |
[03:13] | Except for the dying part. | 除了要死 |
[03:15] | I’m looking for a way to save us. | 我在想办法救我们出去 |
[03:17] | Have you seen any sign of Karolina? | 你有没有见到卡罗琳娜 |
[03:19] | Janet, you’re being foolish. | 珍妮特 别犯傻了 |
[03:21] | Come si…Sit down, sit down. | 过来…坐下 坐下 |
[03:24] | Mom, I have an idea. | 妈妈 我有个主意 |
[03:26] | Everything we’re seeing | 我们看到的一切 |
[03:27] | is just electrical impulses in our brains. | 都只是我们大脑里的电流脉冲 |
[03:29] | The Algorithm is just mining our thoughts for details. | 算法只是在从我们的思想中挖掘细节 |
[03:32] | What if we just stopped thinking? | 如果我们停止思考呢 |
[03:34] | Something real Gert accused me of on more than one occasion. | 真正的格特总是说我不会思考 |
[03:37] | But if you can clear your mind, | 但如果你放空你的大脑 |
[03:38] | well then maybe you can get rid of Dad. | 也许你能甩掉爸爸 |
[03:40] | Like when you realize you’re dreaming. | 就像当你意识到你自己在做梦 |
[03:43] | You have the power to change it. | 你就有能力去改变 |
[03:44] | Stop listening to that nonsense and come eat your crepes. | 不要再听这些胡话 来吃你的薄饼 |
[03:48] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[03:51] | I don’t want any more goddamn crepes! | 我不想再吃该死的薄饼了 |
[03:56] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[03:57] | Which means… | 也就是说… |
[03:59] | Janet. Honey… | 珍妮特 亲爱的… |
[04:02] | We got off to a bad start. | 我们的开端很糟糕 |
[04:04] | – But there’s still so much love in here. – Is there? | -但我们之间还是有很多爱的 -是吗 |
[04:07] | Remember when we fell in love? | 还记得我们相爱的时候吗 |
[04:10] | Before Pride and Jonah? | 在傲慢和约拿出现之前 |
[04:14] | It was just the two of us. | 只有我们两个 |
[04:17] | And then Chase came. | 然后查斯出生了 |
[04:20] | That’s so messed up. | 真是一团糟 |
[04:22] | That you’d weaponize the few good memories | 你竟然利用我仅存的一点关于婚姻的美好回忆 |
[04:25] | I have about my marriage. | 来当做武器 |
[04:26] | Victor, or whatever the hell you are, get out! | 维克多 或者不管你是什么 滚 |
[04:33] | – Chase, you’re a genius. – Ah, thanks, Mom. | -查斯 你真是天才 -谢谢你 妈妈 |
[04:36] | Hey, don’t get cocky. You get it from me. | 别太得意了 你可是从我身上遗传的 |
[04:40] | I think I know what we need to do now. | 我觉得我知道我们该做什么了 |
[04:45] | No sign of Xavin’s friends. | 没有赞文朋友们的迹象 |
[04:49] | Why was she leading us away from the house? | 她为什么要引我们出去 |
[05:02] | Maybe the primitive security system stopped them from entering. | 也许原始安全系统阻止他们闯入了 |
[05:05] | What I want to know is where is your mother? | 我想知道你妈妈在哪里 |
[05:07] | Why is she not responding to my calls? | 她为什么不回我的电话 |
[05:12] | You think she’s up to something. | 你觉得她有什么图谋 |
[05:17] | I was so excited to have my family reunited, | 我之前对于家庭重聚实在是太激动了 |
[05:20] | I don’t think I realized how much we’ve all changed. | 我可能没有意识到我们都变了很多 |
[05:23] | She’s so… | 她很… |
[05:26] | different. | 不一样了 |
[05:29] | She thinks you’re different. | 她觉得你不一样了 |
[05:31] | Far too human. | 太像人类了 |
[05:33] | Well, I… | 我… |
[05:35] | I’ve had a thousand other lives she wasn’t a part of, so… | 我独自过了一千多世 所以… |
[05:40] | perhaps I am. | 也许没错 |
[05:42] | Maybe she’s reacting to the level of human sentiment | 也许她是不满你对于你女儿表现出的 |
[05:44] | you feel for your daughter. | 人类情感 |
[05:47] | Not me. Your other daughter. | 不是我 你的另一个女儿 |
[05:50] | Blondie. | 金发女 |
[05:51] | The hybrid in the tube. | 管子里的小杂种 |
[05:54] | How did you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:56] | From Mom. | 妈妈说的 |
[06:01] | You should’ve just told her. | 你早就该告诉她的 |
[06:03] | You know how much she hates secrets. | 你知道她有多讨厌隐瞒 |
[06:06] | I know how much you love them. | 我知道你有多喜欢 |
[06:10] | Wait. What are you keeping from me? | 等等 你有什么瞒着我 |
[06:14] | What can you offer me in exchange? | 你能拿什么和我交换呢 |
[06:16] | Information first, then we bargain. | 先说信息 再讨价还价 |
[06:20] | She’s not gonna wait for you to build a ship. | 她不会等你建好一艘船的 |
[06:23] | She already hailed the extraction team | 她已经呼叫了接应分队 |
[06:24] | and got me started on the rendezvous platform. | 让我开始准备会合平台 |
[06:26] | Is she planning on me coming too? | 她打算让我一起去吗 |
[06:28] | It’ll take all four of us to power it up, so yes. | 需要四个人才能启动 所以是的 |
[06:33] | What if those four were | 如果那四人是 |
[06:35] | you, me, your brother, and… | 你 我 你的哥哥 还有 |
[06:39] | your new half-sister? | 你新的妹妹呢 |
[06:42] | You’d really leave mother behind? | 你真的要丢下妈妈吗 |
[06:44] | She’s forcing me to choose. | 是她逼我选择的 |
[06:51] | – And what do I get for my loyalty? – What do you want? | -我要是帮你 有什么好处 -你想要什么 |
[06:54] | My brother stripped of his power. | 剥夺我哥哥的力量 |
[06:57] | I’m tired of living in his shadow. | 我不想再活在他的阴影下了 |
[07:00] | He should get what he deserves. | 他应该得到应有的教训 |
[07:03] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[07:06] | And I take over when you step down. | 等你退位了 一切都交给我 |
[07:08] | Something your mother would never agree to. | 你妈妈可绝对不会同意 |
[07:14] | I think you will. | 我觉得你会的 |
[07:18] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我的女儿 |
[07:21] | Go to Wizard and finish the platform. | 去巫师完成平台的搭建 |
[07:24] | Your host runs the entire place. You won’t be denied anything. | 你的宿主是那里的老板 你想干什么都行 |
[08:00] | Sweetie, can you come inside for a second? | 亲爱的 你能进来一下吗 |
[08:03] | I’ve got something to give you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[08:07] | Don’t worry, Lacey. It’s just for your safety on the road. | 别担心 老妇 只是为了让你在路上安全 |
[08:15] | I really don’t need any more | 我真的不需要 |
[08:17] | bootleg Phish tapes for the road, Dale. | 更多路上听的盗录费西磁带了 爸爸 |
[08:20] | Oh, come on! You love Phish! Some “Bouncing Around the Room”? | 拜托 你很喜欢费西 《屋内撒欢》 |
[08:25] | Used to play that for you when you were… | 我以前经常在你… |
[08:29] | Listen, this was supposed to be our road trip cash. | 听着 这原本是我们公路旅行用的钱 |
[08:31] | I want you to take it. | 我打算给你 |
[08:33] | Find Molly. Make sure she’s safe. | 找到茉莉 确保她的安全 |
[08:37] | Unless you change your mind about me | 除非你改变主意了 |
[08:38] | – coming with you. – Okay. No, I got this. | -让我陪你去 -不 我可以的 |
[08:42] | Thanks to you, I am leveled up with Old Lace | 多亏了你 我现在能和老妇同步了 |
[08:45] | and up for anything that comes my way. | 可以应对我遇到的一切了 |
[08:48] | Which is mostly just gonna be like | 不过可能基本只能应付 |
[08:49] | freeway traffic gridlock and convenient store burritos. | 高速交通拥堵和便利店冷藏食品 |
[08:52] | Don’t eat those. | 别吃那些 |
[08:56] | – You gonna be okay? – Me? Yeah! | -你不会有事吧 -我 当然了 |
[08:58] | I’m just gonna commit to some full-time homesteading. | 我会全都宅在家里 |
[09:00] | You know, grow my own food, home brew kombucha. | 种点吃的 做点家酿啤酒 |
[09:03] | Love the ‘buch. | 爱死那个了 |
[09:04] | Oh, I did pick up some Guangxi Horned Goat powder. | 我之前收拾了点广西羊角粉 |
[09:06] | You know, it’s for digestion. I’ll get you some. | 助消化的 我给你一点 |
[09:08] | – I don’t need that. – Gert, IBS is genetic. | -我不需要 -格特 肠易激综合症是遗传的 |
[09:12] | And stress makes it worse. So, I will get the goat powder. | 压力下会更糟糕 所以我去给你拿山羊粉 |
[09:21] | – Gert! – Mom? How did you find us? | -格特 -妈妈 你怎么找到我们的 |
[09:24] | I knew he would bring you and Old Lace here | 我知道他会带你和老妇到 |
[09:26] | where we created her. | 我们创造她的地方 |
[09:29] | Gert, run. She’ll attack. | 格特 快跑 她会攻击你 |
[09:30] | No, no, no, that wasn’t me. That was the alien inside me. | 不不不 那不是我 那是我体内的外星人 |
[09:33] | She’s really dangerous, and she could come back at any moment. | 她真的很危险 她随时会回来 |
[09:35] | Okay, I’m sorry. What? That’s so much worse! | 不好意思 什么 这更离谱了 |
[09:37] | I gotta agree with Dale on this one. | 我觉得戴尔说得对 |
[09:39] | Okay. Listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[09:40] | The aliens are gonna be extracted through a portal. | 这些外星人会通过一个传送门被接走 |
[09:42] | They wanna leave but then | 他们想要离开 但到时候 |
[09:43] | something else is gonna come through and clean up. | 会有别的东西过来进行善后 |
[09:44] | And when I say clean up, I mean | 我说的善后是指 |
[09:45] | kill everybody that knows that they were here. | 杀死所有知道他们来过这里的人 |
[09:47] | And that’s only after they’ve sucked the life | 而且他们还会先吸干 |
[09:48] | out of Chase, Karolina, and Janet. | 查斯 卡罗琳娜和珍妮特 |
[09:50] | Because the one inside Victor Stein? | 因为维克多·斯坦恩体内的那个人 |
[09:52] | He’s flaking really badly. It’s, ugh…It’s so gross, ugh. | 他蜕皮很厉害 太恶心了 |
[09:55] | – Where’s my tranq gun? – No, no! You don’t need your tranq gun. | -我的镇定剂枪呢 -不 你不用你的镇定剂枪 |
[09:58] | I stole it in case you tried to do something stupid | 我偷走了 以防你干出什么在我离开之前 |
[10:00] | like mind-wipe me before I left. | 还想消除我记忆之类的蠢事 |
[10:01] | – What?! – That actually does sound like you, Honeybee. | -什么 -听起来的确很像你 宝贝 |
[10:03] | I’m so offended you think I could do that! | 你们竟然觉得我会这么做 我好受伤 |
[10:04] | Um, maybe you guys should be writing some of this down, | 也许你们应该把这些写下来 |
[10:06] | because I don’t know how much longer I can hold her back. | 因为我不知道我还能拖着她多久 |
[10:08] | She’s really strong. But you guys need to know one thing… | 她很强 但是你们需要知道一件事… |
[10:11] | – The only way to defeat them is to… – What’s happening? | -唯一能打败他们… -怎么了 |
[10:18] | These are so uncomfortable. | 这玩意真的很不舒服 |
[10:21] | They really pinch that little space between the optical organs. | 夹得两个取光器官之间的部位很疼 |
[10:26] | Hello. It’s nice to formally meet you. | 你们好 很高兴终于正式见面了 |
[10:29] | Prepare to die. | 准备去死吧 |
[11:45] | Gert. Tranq her! | 格特 给她打镇定剂 |
[11:48] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[11:49] | I forgot. I hid the cartridges in case you stole it! | 我忘了 我为了防止你偷 把弹药夹藏起来了 |
[11:52] | – Now would be a good time to get them! – All right. | -现在该拿出来了 -好吧 |
[12:03] | What the…? | 搞… |
[12:06] | The old rules no longer apply. | 原来的规矩不适用了 |
[12:11] | – Seriously? – I’m sorry. | -认真的吗 -很抱歉 |
[12:23] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[12:30] | You know, you don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[12:32] | I know that somewhere inside of you, my mother still exists. | 我知道我的妈妈还存在于你的体内 |
[12:38] | From what I can tell, that woman was great at killing humans. | 在我看来 那女人好像很擅长杀人 |
[12:43] | You know, I’d love to stay and play, | 我也很想留下来和你们玩 |
[12:45] | but I’ve got a thing with a portal. | 但是我还要去搞定传送门 |
[12:47] | And traffic’s gonna be brutal. | 路上肯定会很堵 |
[12:52] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[13:02] | Get her, Old Lace! Bite her! Now! | 干掉她 老妇 咬她 |
[13:07] | Okay. Headbutt. Interesting choice. | 好吧 头槌 不错的选择 |
[13:15] | Bye, Dale. Get out of here before she wakes up. | 再见 戴尔 趁她还没醒快跑吧 |
[13:27] | I guess I’m not a killer. | 我想我杀不了人 |
[13:31] | You did good, too, Old Lace. | 你做得也很好 老妇 |
[13:33] | Let’s go find Molly. | 我们去找茉莉吧 |
[13:42] | Wake up, Nico. | 醒一醒 妮可 |
[13:48] | – Wake up! – Hey! You nodded off. | -醒一醒 -你打瞌睡了 |
[13:51] | Your snoring almost gave us away. | 你的鼾声差点害我们被找到了 |
[13:57] | Conceal. | 隐藏 |
[14:01] | God, he hasn’t moved for hours. | 天 他几个小时一动都没动 |
[14:03] | He doesn’t eat or sleep or pee. | 他不吃不睡不尿尿 |
[14:06] | All of which I kinda need to do right now. | 而我现在想吃想睡想尿尿 |
[14:08] | – Better hold it. – We’ve still got the element of surprise. | -最好忍住 -我们还是能出其不意 |
[14:11] | If I can make it to that Fistigons prototype, we can fight him. | 如果我能走到那粉碎拳套原型边 我们可以战斗 |
[14:14] | You hold him off with the Staff, I boot up The Abstract. | 你用魔杖拖住他 我启动摘要 |
[14:16] | We play to our strengths. You kick ass, I do the techie stuff. | 我们发挥所长 你揍人 我鼓捣技术 |
[14:20] | This rescue mission is finally over. | 那拯救行动就终于结束了 |
[14:24] | Look at my eyes. | 你看我的眼睛 |
[14:28] | I could lose control if I fight. I can feel it. | 我如果战斗就会失去控制 我能感受到 |
[14:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | Dammit. He took The Abstract. | 该死 他拿走了摘要 |
[14:51] | You know what? To be fair, so long as he was down here, | 你知道吗 其实只要他在下面 |
[14:53] | – we never really had a chance. – We said, “Kill or be killed.” | -我们就没机会 -我们说”不成功就成仁” |
[14:56] | So what if you lost control? | 你失控会怎么样 |
[14:57] | I could have killed you, okay? Or them. | 我可能会杀了你 或他们 |
[15:01] | Nico, we can’t win without the Staff. | 妮可 没有魔杖 我们赢不了 |
[15:05] | You can’t be afraid to use it. | 你不能不敢用魔杖 |
[15:06] | Oh, easy for you to say. | 你说得轻松 |
[15:07] | You’ve never had to wield anything this powerful. | 你从来不用驾驭这么强大的东西 |
[15:09] | Oh, because someone has to handle the nerdy shit. | 因为总有人得负责书呆该做的事 |
[15:11] | Then handle it. Okay? | 那就负责啊 |
[15:12] | Just focus on how to get these three | 想办法怎么在没有摘要的情况下 |
[15:14] | out of the tubes without The Abstract. | 把他们三个弄出管子 |
[15:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | Let me know if something happens outside on this side. | 要是外面出什么事就马上告诉我 |
[15:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:29] | I think I’m locked out. | 我觉得我被隔绝在外面了 |
[15:31] | Which means we’re on our own. | 这说明我们只能靠自己了 |
[15:35] | So are they. | 他们也是 |
[15:41] | We can’t just keep doing nothing. | 我们不能这样继续什么都不做了 |
[15:42] | We are doing something. | 我们在做事 |
[15:44] | Why am I even out here? I’m the strongest. | 我为什么被关在外面 我是最强壮的 |
[15:47] | I should be inside helping with the rescue, | 我应该进去帮助他们救援 |
[15:50] | fighting the bad guys. | 和坏人战斗 |
[15:50] | But once again, | 但是所有人 |
[15:52] | everyone’s underestimating me like they always do. | 又一次像往常一样低估了我的实力 |
[15:54] | And it’s such bullshit! | 真是太扯了 |
[15:56] | I’m sensing self-pitying anger. | 我感觉到了一种自哀的愤怒 |
[16:01] | Just anger, actually. | 其实只是愤怒 |
[16:02] | But there’s a whining quality. | 但是也有抱怨的成分 |
[16:05] | Let’s not do the | 我们还是不要玩 |
[16:06] | “What emotion am I feeling right now” Thing, okay? | “猜猜我现在的情绪”游戏了 好吗 |
[16:08] | We gotta go inside. | 我们得进去 |
[16:11] | I understand your desire. | 我理解你的急迫 |
[16:13] | But like I said… | 但是我说了 |
[16:15] | – emotions lead a warrior… – To defeat, I know. | -冲动的战士 -必败 我知道 |
[16:19] | And yet, I still really wanna punch something. | 但我还是想揍点什么 |
[16:21] | Preferably something alien. | 最好是什么外星的东西 |
[16:23] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[16:25] | Even for a soldier, | 就算是战士 |
[16:26] | fighting is the riskiest course of action, Molly. | 战斗也是最冒险的办法 茉莉 |
[16:29] | And fighting without the weapons we need… | 在没有所需的武器时便去战斗 |
[16:32] | is certain defeat. | 则注定会失败 |
[16:34] | So, we just sit out here and keep doing nothing? | 那我们就继续做在这里什么都不干吗 |
[16:40] | The weapons we need may be inside. | 我们需要的武器可能就在里面 |
[16:44] | I was hoping Nico and Alex | 我原本希望妮可和艾利克斯 |
[16:46] | would emerge victorious on their own by now. | 现在已经能带着胜利走出来了 |
[16:50] | But since they haven’t, perhaps it’s worth the risk. | 但他们没有 也许这值得我们冒险 |
[16:55] | Getting in there and kicking alien ass? | 进去揍外星人吗 |
[16:58] | – Again, no offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没有关系 |
[17:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:09] | Gotta be here somewhere. | 肯定在这里的某个地方 |
[17:10] | Xavin is the key to finding your brother. | 赞文是找到你哥哥的关键 |
[17:14] | Hide. | 躲藏 |
[17:16] | She’ll lead us to the rest of the kids. | 她会带我们找到其他孩子 |
[17:19] | If your brother won’t reveal himself, | 如果你哥哥不出现 |
[17:21] | well, we’ll torture them until we all find out who’s inside. | 那我们就折磨他们 查出他们体内有谁 |
[17:25] | Then we kill Xavin and the rest. | 然后我们就杀死赞文和其他人 |
[17:35] | No loose ends when we leave. | 我们离开后不得留下任何后患 |
[17:36] | Agree, but Karolina can never know. | 我同意 但不能让卡罗琳娜知道 |
[17:40] | You can count on me, Father. | 放心吧 父亲 |
[17:57] | She’s actually worse than my mom. | 她比我妈妈还可怕 |
[18:03] | We’ve got to warn Xavin and the others. | 我们要提醒赞文和其他人 |
[18:06] | Wait. Why on Earth are you smiling right now? | 等等 你为什么现在突然笑了 |
[18:10] | Because… | 因为 |
[18:13] | it’s showtime. | 表演时间到了 |
[18:20] | The inhibitor pods are in the land transit unit. | 抑制剂在陆上交通单元内 |
[18:24] | They’re unguarded. Let’s get them out now. | 没人看管他们 赶紧带他们离开 |
[18:25] | We don’t know how to get them out. | 我们不知道怎么把他们救出来 |
[18:28] | Pretty sure at some point it involves breaking the glass. | 我确信应该要打破玻璃 |
[18:30] | That would alert the Gibbs. | 那会惊动吉博人 |
[18:32] | – Without weapons… – I’ll die, I know. | -没有武器… -我会死 我知道 |
[18:33] | Just get the weapons. | 去拿武器 |
[18:39] | Locked. Can you open them? Molly? | 锁上了 你能打开吗 茉莉 |
[18:44] | Molly, someone is in the elevator. | 茉莉 电梯里有人 |
[18:52] | Can you even drive that thing? | 你能启动那东西吗 |
[18:54] | The host’s body memory is strong, | 宿主的个人记忆很强烈 |
[18:55] | and this species’ technology is primitive. | 这一族的科技很原始 |
[18:58] | If the platform isn’t built exactly to specifications, | 如果平台不是完全按照规格建造的 |
[19:01] | none of us are gonna make it back home. | 我们能都没法靠它回家 |
[19:03] | Mom said the exact same thing. | 妈妈也是这么说的 |
[19:10] | She knows we’re here. | 她知道我们在这里 |
[19:11] | Otherwise, why the barbaric sound torture? | 否则为什么要放这种残忍的音乐折磨我们 |
[19:13] | – Prepare to battle. – Shhh! It’s just K-pop. | -准备战斗 -只是流行音乐 |
[19:19] | User identified. | 用户识别 |
[19:23] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[19:26] | I think I can read this. | 我觉得我读的懂 |
[19:29] | I mean, kind of. It’s…. | 基本可以… |
[19:32] | It’s math-based. It’s amazing! | 这是基于数学的 真的很厉害 |
[19:34] | Okay, put a pin in your nerdgasm | 好了 克制一下你的书呆冲动 |
[19:36] | and find the code Janet mentioned. | 找到珍妮特说的代码 |
[19:37] | Yeah, it’s not organized like a normal book or a computer file. | 这排列方式并不像是普通的书或者电脑文件 |
[19:41] | I’m gonna try using a cryptographic algorithm. | 我要用一种密码算法 |
[19:44] | It’s this theory I have on quantum key distribution. | 这是我用来计算量子密钥分配的理论 |
[19:45] | I understood four of those words. | 我只听懂了四个字 |
[19:47] | It means I’m gonna wing it. | 意思是我要临场发挥 |
[19:50] | Remember, nerdy shit, me. | 记住 我是书呆 |
[19:51] | Protecting us from evil aliens, all you. | 我从这些邪恶外星人的手里保护你们 |
[20:00] | Shroud. | 隐没 |
[20:16] | Mrs. Minoru. | 实太太 |
[20:18] | Hey, boys! | 你们好啊 |
[20:24] | Move fast, get the pods. | 快搞到抑制剂 |
[20:28] | – Does this vehicle have a weapons hold? – Nope. | -这辆车有武器库吗 -没有 |
[20:32] | It does have a glove compartment. | 倒是有手套箱 |
[20:35] | Inhibitor pods. Now we get to the Stein house and we fight. | 抑制剂 我们要回斯坦恩家战斗 |
[20:39] | Yes! We did it! We did. | 太好了 我们成功了 成功了 |
[20:47] | What are you doing in Mrs. Minoru’s car? | 你在实太太的车里干什么 |
[20:49] | I… I was just, um… | 我…我只是… |
[20:52] | She’s an ally. Stand down, soldier. | 她是盟友 退下 士兵 |
[20:55] | She calls everyone that. | 她管每个人都这么叫 |
[21:00] | How did you…? | 你怎么… |
[21:02] | – I thought you… – I just came back down. | -我以为你… -我刚下来 |
[21:04] | I left my keys upstairs. | 我把我的钥匙落在楼上了 |
[21:05] | I suppose we set off the alarm trying to get in. | 我们想进车里的时候触发了警报 |
[21:08] | Well, we have your spare at valet, Mrs. Minoru. | 泊车处有你的备用钥匙 实太太 |
[21:11] | Oh, great! Go get it! | 太好了 去拿 |
[21:14] | – Right away. – Let me drive. | -马上 -我来开 |
[21:16] | Gert let me drive her Volvo once in the parking lot. | 格特让我在停车场开过她的沃尔沃 |
[21:18] | I get my permit next year. | 我明年就有驾照了 |
[21:24] | Thank you… Adrian. | 谢谢你 艾德里安 |
[21:27] | Uh, my pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[21:35] | Have you ever even driven before? | 你以前开过车吗 |
[21:37] | Molly, I’m a certified interstellar galactic pilot. | 茉莉 我是一名通过认证的银河星际飞行员 |
[21:40] | I think I can handle a tiny rolling vessel. | 我觉得我能搞定一个小小的铁罐子 |
[21:46] | Uh, I feel like maybe I should drive. | 我觉得还是应该让我来开 |
[21:49] | I just need to find the stabilizer button. Is it this? | 我只是需要找到稳定按钮 是这个吗 |
[21:54] | You’re gonna get us killed! | 你会害死我们的 |
[21:56] | No, that’s it. I’m driving. Get out. | 不 够了 我来开 下车 |
[22:05] | There’s a message from your sister. | 你姐姐发来了一条信息 |
[22:07] | Gert? Oh! Finally, she’s texting me back. | 格特吗 她终于给我回消息了 |
[22:09] | Um, is she okay? What’s she saying? Where is she? | 她没事吧 她说什么 她在哪里 |
[22:12] | We have backup. | 我们有增援了 |
[22:14] | Let’s do this. | 我们出发吧 |
[22:17] | Tell Gert to meet us at the Stein house. | 告诉格特到斯坦恩家见 |
[22:19] | And to definitely bring Old Lace. | 一定要带上老妇 |
[22:22] | I…I understand that our | 我…我知道 |
[22:24] | 5G rollout has been problematic, Mrs. Minoru. | 我们的5G研发遇到了阻碍 实太太 |
[22:27] | And I take full responsibility. But, in my defense, | 这都是我的责任 但我要说 |
[22:30] | the regulatory hurdles we’ve faced from carriers | 我们没有想到运营商会对我们提出 |
[22:33] | were unforeseen. | 运营监管 |
[22:42] | with wave device battery drainage | 关于带波形装置电池放电 |
[22:45] | was also, uh, uh…It…Well… | 也是…也是… |
[22:53] | It was…It was also, uh… | 也…也… |
[22:57] | …unexpected. | 没有预料到 |
[22:59] | We’re canceling the 5G program and starting something new. | 我们要取消5G项目 开展新的东西 |
[23:05] | In the area of… transportation. | 进军…交通行业 |
[23:10] | So, I’ll need you… | 所以我需要你… |
[23:14] | you… | 你… |
[23:16] | you… | 你… |
[23:19] | …and definitely you! | 绝对还有你 |
[23:24] | Uh, I’m the GrubMates guy. | 我是格拉柏伴侣的 |
[23:26] | I don’t know what that means, | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[23:27] | but I am intrigued by the word “Mate” In your title. | 但我很喜欢你名头里的”伴侣” |
[23:31] | I just deliver dinner. | 我只是来送晚餐的 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Minoru. By transportation, do you mean… | 抱歉 实太太 你说的交通是指 |
[23:38] | you mean, like, trucks? | 是指卡车吗 |
[23:41] | If a truck can guide a spacecraft | 如果卡车能牵引一艘飞船 |
[23:44] | through an intergalactic wormhole… | 通过星际间虫洞 |
[23:46] | then yes. | 那没错 |
[23:48] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[24:13] | Nico? | 妮可 |
[24:18] | Nico? | 妮可 |
[24:24] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[24:32] | They’re hurting you to punish me. | 他们伤害你 来惩罚我 |
[24:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:39] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna stay with you, okay? | 我会陪着你的 好吗 |
[24:45] | I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[24:48] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[24:53] | Really falling apart in here, huh? | 这里真的快崩塌了啊 |
[25:04] | So are you, apparently. | 你显然也是 |
[25:06] | I’ve seen that before. | 我见过这种情况 |
[25:08] | I’ll feed soon. | 我马上会进食的 |
[25:10] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[25:14] | I guess it is. | 我想是的 |
[25:17] | When we first talked about you coming home with me, | 我们第一次聊起让你和我一起回家时 |
[25:21] | you weren’t my prisoner. | 你还不是我手中的囚犯 |
[25:23] | Now you are. | 现在你是了 |
[25:25] | Is your wife fine with that plan? | 你妻子同意这个计划吗 |
[25:27] | Because she seemed pretty | 因为她发现我是你女儿后 |
[25:28] | surprised to learn that I was your daughter. | 好像非常惊讶 |
[25:29] | And definitely not happy. | 绝对不开心 |
[25:31] | She did that to Nico. | 是她把妮可变成这样的 |
[25:36] | Well, that’s my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[25:39] | I haven’t, uh, handled things well with her. | 我没有处理好和她之间的事 |
[25:45] | Especially the depth of my feelings for you. | 特别是我对你的强烈情感 |
[25:50] | You will love Gibborim. | 你会喜欢吉博力姆的 |
[25:55] | – You don’t need this body. – I am this body. | -你不需要这幅躯体 -我就是这幅躯体 |
[25:58] | Then I am fine dragging it home with me. | 那我也可以把它一起带回我们的家 |
[26:02] | Once we get there, | 等我们到那里 |
[26:03] | you’ll have a million years to talk about your feelings. | 你就有上百万年能慢慢聊你的感受 |
[26:05] | But if you make it easy for me… | 但如果你愿意主动听我的话 |
[26:08] | I’ll make sure that your friends don’t turn into digital dust | 我保证不会在这个算法崩塌时 把你的朋友们 |
[26:11] | when this algorithm collapses. | 变成一片数码碎屑 |
[26:13] | It’s your choice. | 你来选择 |
[26:16] | I’ll find another way. | 我会另找办法 |
[26:20] | Think it over. | 好好考虑 |
[26:23] | Time is short. | 时间不多了 |
[26:38] | Alex! Hurry up! | 艾利克斯 快点 |
[26:40] | Stop fighting it, Nico. | 不要再反抗了 妮可 |
[26:42] | Your fear’s holding you back. | 你的恐惧在扯你的后腿 |
[26:44] | There is no need to be afraid of the dark. | 你不需要害怕黑暗 |
[26:47] | I can’t control it. | 我控制不了 |
[26:48] | Control is overrated. | 控制没那么好 |
[26:50] | Trust yourself. | 相信你自己 |
[26:52] | You have the power to save your friends right now. | 你有能拯救你朋友的力量 |
[26:56] | You just have to let it in. | 你需要让黑暗入侵 |
[27:25] | Alex, shut it down! | 艾利克斯 快关掉 |
[27:43] | We have to fight now. | 我们要战斗了 |
[27:55] | Wish it all away. | 用意念让它们消失 |
[28:02] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[28:26] | Are you okay? I’m sure it was hard to say goodbye to Gert. | 你没事吧 和格特说再见肯定很难 |
[28:29] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[28:30] | That version of Gert was so nice and complimentary. | 那个格特又温柔 嘴又甜 |
[28:32] | It kind of freaked me out. | 真是把我吓坏了 |
[28:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:35] | If we can just imagine people away in here, | 如果我们能通过想象让人消失 |
[28:37] | then can’t we just imagine a way out? | 那我们为什么不能想象出一条出去的路 |
[28:40] | All we’re changing in here is our perception of things. | 我们在这里只能改变我们的感知 |
[28:42] | But to open the door on the outside, | 但是要打开外面的门 |
[28:43] | we need someone to manipulate the tech in the lab. | 我们需要有人在实验室里操控装置 |
[28:46] | I haven’t figured out how to do that yet. | 我还没想到该怎么做 |
[28:47] | Yeah, well, not that I’m opposed | 我也不是不想在这时候 |
[28:48] | to some quality mother on bonding time, | 和你度过一些温馨的母子时光 |
[28:50] | but we gotta find Karolina and get the hell out of here. | 但是我们得找到卡罗琳娜 离开这里 |
[28:52] | All right, I’m sure she’s close. | 嗯 我相信她就在我们附近 |
[28:53] | Look for any crack in the wall. | 找找墙缝 |
[28:55] | – Karolina! – Where are you? | -卡罗琳娜 -你在哪里 |
[29:02] | If I’m not even real… | 如果我不是真的 |
[29:06] | why do you look so sad? | 你为什么看上去这么难过 |
[29:10] | Because this might be as… | 因为我可能… |
[29:12] | As close as I ever get to the real Nico again. | 再无法这么靠近真妮可了 |
[29:17] | I’m just happy to spend | 只要能和你一起 |
[29:20] | whatever time I can with you. | 我就很开心 |
[29:44] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[29:49] | Chase? | 查斯 |
[29:50] | Follow my voice. | 跟着我的声音 |
[30:02] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[30:04] | Are you at your wedding? | 你在你的婚礼上吗 |
[30:06] | Your algorithm isn’t your wedding to Gert? | 你的算法不是你和格特的婚礼吗 |
[30:08] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[30:09] | We need to get you in here. | 我们得让你过来 |
[30:11] | It’s the only way to stop this glitching and escape. | 只有这样才能停止闪烁 逃离这里 |
[30:14] | – How? – That’s what’s cool. | -要怎么做 -这是最厉害的部分 |
[30:15] | All right, just close your eyes and wish it all away. | 你只要闭上眼睛想象一切都不见 |
[30:23] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[30:25] | – What if this is all there is? – Karolina, none of it is real. | -如果我们只有这一切了呢 -卡罗琳娜 这都是假的 |
[30:28] | If you want to see the real Nico again, you’ve gotta try. | 如果你还想再见到真正的妮可 你就得努力试试 |
[30:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | I’m here and she’s gone. | 我还在这里 她不见了 |
[30:43] | Is it weird that I don’t know how to feel? | 我不知道该作何感受 是不是很奇怪 |
[30:44] | Everything about this is weird. | 这一切都很奇怪 |
[30:46] | There’s no time for survivor’s guilt. | 现在没时间感受幸存者愧疚了 |
[30:47] | We’re all still in jeopardy, | 我们都有危险 |
[30:48] | and who knows how long this place will hold | 谁知道这地方还能坚持多久 |
[30:50] | or what Jonah has planned. | 或者约拿有什么计划 |
[30:52] | I saw him. He’ll have to feed soon. | 我看到他了 他马上就得进食了 |
[30:53] | He’s not gonna kill you. | 他不会杀了你 |
[30:54] | – He’s your dad. – He’s kind of your dad too. | -他是你爸爸 -他也算是你爸爸 |
[30:56] | Yeah, but there’s not enough Victor in there to save me. | 嗯 但残存的维克多也救不了我 |
[30:58] | Well, he’ll kill me first. | 他会先杀我 |
[31:00] | But when I visited Victor in the algorithm, there was a door | 但是我以前进算法看维克多时 有一扇门 |
[31:02] | a way to pass through from the physical world to this one and then back again. | 能让你从现实世界过来 再离开这里 |
[31:05] | If we can find that door, we might be able to push through. | 如果我们能找到那扇门 也许我们能推开 |
[31:08] | And if we can’t? | 如果不能呢 |
[31:09] | Well, then we find a way to break it down. | 那我们就想办法砸开 |
[31:37] | I got it! | 我找到了 |
[31:49] | Let’s see if Alex unlocked it. | 看看艾利克斯有没有打开这扇门 |
[31:53] | – Classic Wilder. – I’m sure he’s trying. | -不愧是威尔德家的 -他肯定在努力了 |
[31:57] | Chase? | 查斯 |
[31:58] | I thought that being in one place would stop the glitching. | 一起待在一个地方不是能停止闪烁吗 |
[32:00] | This isn’t a glitch. He’s suffocating! | 这不是闪烁 他窒息了 |
[32:03] | Nico! | 妮可 |
[32:07] | I know you’re in here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[32:09] | And I know your weakness… | 我知道你的弱点 |
[32:13] | is these friends of yours. | 是你的这些朋友们 |
[32:17] | How many do I have to kill… | 我要杀死多少人 |
[32:20] | before you reveal yourself? | 才能让你现身 |
[32:23] | Can you just wish for more air? | 你能不能直接想要更多的空气 |
[32:24] | This is happening in the real world! | 这是现实世界发生的事 |
[32:26] | Somebody’s manipulating the controls! | 有人在操控控制台 |
[32:28] | If something out there can affect what’s happening in here, | 如果外面发生的事能影响这里发生的事 |
[32:30] | then maybe the opposite is also true. | 那也许这里的事也能影响外面 |
[32:33] | Yes! Use the energy of your light | 对了 用你的光能量 |
[32:35] | to turn up the oxygen in the tube. | 调高管子里的氧气浓度 |
[32:37] | Do it! Now! | 快点 |
[32:53] | I found the controls. I’m merging with them. | 我找到控制了 我在贴合 |
[32:55] | Focus on the lab. Chase’s tube. | 专注在实验室 查斯的管子上 |
[32:59] | Wait. Something… Something bad is happening. | 等等 有点…有点不对劲 |
[33:03] | I feel like I’m vaporizing into mist. It’s pulling me apart. | 我觉得我要消失在一片雾气里了 它要把我撕裂了 |
[33:06] | Turn the air on now or Chase dies! | 快调高浓度 否则查斯就要死了 |
[33:15] | I think I got it. | 我觉得我找到了 |
[33:27] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[33:32] | It took you long enough. | 花了这么久 |
[34:13] | Not this time, Witch. | 这次别想了 女巫 |
[34:19] | You’re not strong enough to take it from me. | 你不够强大 没法从我手里夺走 |
[34:23] | I don’t have to take it. | 我不需要夺走 |
[34:52] | Let me connect again. | 让我再连接试试 |
[34:52] | I can try to open the door from the outside. | 我可以试试从外面打开门 |
[34:55] | No, it’s too dangerous. You almost didn’t come back. | 不 太危险了 你刚刚差点回不来 |
[34:57] | But maybe you can give me a boost. | 但也许你能给我充能 |
[35:05] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[35:07] | If it’s too dangerous for her, then it’s too dangerous for you. | 如果这对她来说太危险 那对你来说也是 |
[35:14] | Every time I get close, | 我每次一靠近 |
[35:15] | the combination changes. I need more time! | 密码就会改变 我还需要时间 |
[35:17] | Working on it! | 在想办法 |
[35:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:24] | It’s just as you said. I can feel Alex unlocking the door. | 和你说的一样 我能感觉到艾利克斯在开门 |
[35:29] | I’m in! | 我进去了 |
[35:43] | I did it. It’s unlocked! | 我成功了 门开了 |
[35:45] | Karolina, you need to go. | 卡罗琳娜 你该走了 |
[35:52] | Kinda wished I hadn’t destroyed that Staff. | 要是我没有毁掉魔杖就好了 |
[35:56] | It’d be real justice to | 只有像当初你对我那样 |
[35:57] | drive it through your body like you did mine. | 把魔杖捅进你身体才公平 |
[36:16] | You were right. It didn’t take long. | 你说得对 没花太久 |
[36:41] | No, Mom. I won’t leave you. | 不 妈妈 我不会丢下你 |
[36:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:53] | It already happened, Chase. | 已经发生了 查斯 |
[36:57] | I’m already part of it. | 我已经是其中一部分了 |
[36:59] | Part of what? | 什么一部分 |
[37:01] | The Algorithm. | 算法 |
[37:04] | You know what they say: “If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em.” | 你知道有句话叫”打不过就加入” |
[37:08] | No, no. You have to come with us. Through the door. | 不 你要和我们一起穿过那扇门 |
[37:10] | No, if I take my hands off the door, | 不 如果我把手拿开 |
[37:12] | it will become solid again. | 那扇门又会变成实心的 |
[37:13] | I need to hold it open. | 我需要撑着门 |
[37:16] | But that means… | 但那说明… |
[37:19] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[37:24] | Wait… | 等等 |
[37:28] | Where is here exactly? | 这里到底是哪里 |
[37:33] | This is where we’d come when you were little. | 这是我们会在你小时候来的地方 |
[37:37] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们俩 |
[37:39] | When your dad was away on work trips. | 你爸爸去出差的时候 |
[37:42] | We’d camp out and look at the stars spread across the sky. | 我们会去露营 看看天空中的星星 |
[37:51] | You taught me the constellations here. | 你在这里教会了我星座 |
[37:53] | And you knew them all. | 你全都学会了 |
[37:54] | Even then, I could tell the potential that you had. | 那时候我就知道你有无限的潜能 |
[38:01] | You’re everything I ever hoped you’d be. | 你就是我期待的样子 |
[38:06] | And now we’re here. | 现在我们在这里了 |
[38:08] | No, no, no. We’re not anywhere. | 不不不 我们不在任何地方 |
[38:10] | All right? We’ve got to get back. | 我们必须要回去 |
[38:11] | And I’ve seen you be brave and… | 我见过你勇敢… |
[38:17] | brilliant… | 聪明… |
[38:19] | and loving with your friends. I couldn’t be more proud. | 爱你的朋友们 我很自豪 |
[38:26] | And I want you to know how hard it is for me to let you go. | 我希望告诉你 我也很不想放手 |
[38:31] | But trust me… | 但是相信我 |
[38:34] | you’re all set. | 你已经准备好了 |
[38:38] | And I chose this perfect place… | 我选择了这个完美的地方 |
[38:41] | for us to say goodbye. | 让我们能好好告别 |
[38:46] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[38:48] | Mom, how can I save you? | 妈妈 我要怎么救你 |
[38:51] | I don’t need to be saved. | 我不需要拯救 |
[38:57] | Don’t be sad. | 别难过 |
[39:02] | No. I’m not ready. | 不 我还没准备好 |
[39:04] | Yes, you are. | 你准备好了 |
[39:07] | Yes, you are. | 你准备好了 |
[39:14] | They’re free! | 他们出来了 |
[39:29] | What happened to Janet? Is she… | 珍妮特怎么了 她… |
[39:31] | She’s gone. | 她不在了 |
[39:33] | Well, kinda not. It’s hard to explain. | 也不算是 很难解释 |
[39:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:00] | Guys, wait. | 伙计们 等等 |
[40:19] | – Hey, you want me to drive? – Not even a little bit. | -要我开车吗 -绝对不要 |
[40:35] | I know that I made it rough on you when you killed Jonah. | 我知道你杀死约拿的时候 我对你很不好 |
[40:37] | But now that I’ve been there, I get it. | 但现在我也经历了那种事 我明白了 |
[40:42] | Sometimes you have to do a terrible thing | 有时候 你必须要做出可怕的事 |
[40:43] | for one good thing to happen. | 才能迎接更好的事 |
[41:28] | All right, everyone, get some sleep. | 好了 大家睡一会儿吧 |
[41:31] | We’ll reconvene in the morning. | 我们明天早上再会和 |
[41:32] | Can I just say what we’re all thinking? | 我能说说大家现在都在想的事吗 |
[41:34] | No one else is thinking it. | 没有人在想什么 |
[41:36] | It’s all you. | 只有你 |
[41:40] | We’re really just welcoming him back after everything? | 发生了这么多事 我们真的就这么欢迎他回来吗 |
[41:42] | I’m standing right here. You don’t have to third person me. | 我就站在这里 你还要用第三人称 |
[41:46] | – He’s been through a lot. – Yeah, and so have we. | -他遭遇了很多 -我们也是 |
[41:49] | And Gert’s right. Most of it’s been his fault. | 格特说得对 很大程度是他的错 |
[41:50] | Okay, I guess we’re sticking with the third person. | 好吧 看来要一直用第三人称了 |
[41:53] | He just lost his mom and his dad. | 他刚失去了他的爸爸和妈妈 |
[41:55] | Okay. I feel bad about that for sure. | 好吧 我为他感到难过 |
[41:59] | The more parents we lose, the safer we get. | 我们失去的父母越多 我们就越安全 |
[42:02] | – One night. – Wait. | -一晚 -等等 |
[42:05] | I was pissed at Chase too for betraying us and being a coward… | 我也曾对查斯很生气 他背叛了我们 是个懦夫 |
[42:09] | Still right here, guys. | 我还在呢 伙计们 |
[42:12] | But this is our moment of victory. | 但这是我们的胜利时刻 |
[42:16] | And we’re all here together. | 我们都在一起 |
[42:20] | I’ve basically lost two sets of parents, | 我几乎可以说是失去了两对父母 |
[42:23] | and I’ll be damned if I lose any more family members. | 要是我再失去家人 我就要崩溃了 |
[42:26] | Yeah. Chase is family. | 嗯 查斯是家人 |
[42:30] | Even if he’s a cowardly betrayer. Which he definitely is. | 就算他是个懦夫叛徒 他的确就是 |
[42:33] | All I’m saying is… | 我想说的是… |
[42:36] | I think he should stay. | 我觉得他应该留下 |
[42:39] | And you all can just get over it. | 你们都得放下这件事 |
[42:42] | Because we’re a family. | 因为我们是家人 |
[42:45] | So, say your “Sorrys” To each other, and let’s celebrate! | 所以 互相道歉吧 然后我们庆祝 |
[42:50] | – Yeah, um… – One night. | -嗯 -一晚 |
[42:53] | I’m pretty beat. | 我很累了 |
[42:58] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[43:00] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[43:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[43:02] | What about the fourth member of the Gibb family? | 吉博家族的第四人呢 |
[43:05] | We’re not safe until he’s discovered and destroyed. | 在我们找到他并消灭他之前 我们都不算安全 |
[43:09] | Well… We’ll, uh…we’ll be on high alert tonight. | 我们…我们今晚会高度警惕 |
[43:12] | In the morning, we can try and figure out a way to draw him out. | 明天早上我们可以想办法把他引出来 |
[43:14] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[43:18] | Karolina cannot be alone with Nico. | 卡罗琳娜不能单独和妮可一起 |
[43:21] | She’s not safe. | 她不安全 |
[43:23] | Wait, are you saying that Nico is the alien? | 等等 你是说妮可是那个外星人吗 |
[43:25] | No. Honestly, that’s probably just your jealousy talking, Xavin. | 不 说实话 这肯能只是你的嫉妒心作祟 |
[43:29] | That’s kinda not cool, X. | 这样做可不好 赞 |
[43:30] | I know that it’s hard for you to see Nico and I together, | 我知道你看到我和妮可一起会很难过 |
[43:33] | especially because you believe in your prophesy, | 特别是你很相信你的预言 |
[43:35] | – but now that we’re both back… – No. | -但现在 我们都回来了 -不 |
[43:39] | No, I.. | 不 我… |
[43:43] | I think she’s right. | 我觉得她说得没错 |
[43:45] | I, uh… | 我… |
[43:49] | I’ve been having these waking dreams. | 我一直在做那种清醒梦 |
[43:52] | Hallucinations. | 幻觉 |
[43:56] | I think that thing is inside of me. | 我觉得那东西在我体内 |
[44:01] | And if it is, then none of you are safe. | 如果真是那样 那你们全部都有危险 |