时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Prepare to die. | 准备去死吧 |
[00:11] | If your brother won’t reveal himself, | 如果你哥哥不出现 |
[00:13] | we’ll torture them until we all find out who’s inside. | 那我们就折磨他们 查出他们体内有谁 |
[00:16] | Then we kill Xavin and the rest. | 然后我们就杀死赞文和其他人 |
[00:18] | We’ve gotta warn Xavin and the others. | 我们要提醒赞文和其他人 |
[00:20] | Showtime. | 表演时间到了 |
[00:22] | Robert is in intensive care. | 罗伯特正在接受治疗 |
[00:24] | We’re praying for his full and speedy recovery. Aren’t we, Tina? | 我们希望他能尽快恢复健康 对吗 蒂娜 |
[00:27] | Totes. | 绝对的 |
[00:28] | Geoffrey, she confessed. | 杰弗里 她认罪了 |
[00:30] | To a liquor store shooting? | 酒水店枪击案吗 |
[00:31] | She confessed to the killing of Darius Davis. | 她承认杀了达瑞斯·戴维斯 |
[00:33] | You cannot do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[00:35] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[00:36] | You’re not strong enough to take it from me. | 你不够强大 没法从我手里夺走 |
[00:37] | I don’t have to take it. | 我不需要夺走 |
[00:40] | It’s just as you said. | 和你说的一样 |
[00:41] | I can feel Alex unlocking the door. | 我能感觉到艾利克斯在开门 |
[00:44] | I’m in! | 我进去了 |
[00:48] | You were right. It didn’t take long. | 你说得对 没花太久 |
[00:52] | I’m already part of it. | 我已经是其中一部分了 |
[00:53] | – Part of what? – The Algorithm. | -什么一部分 -算法 |
[00:55] | – But that means– – I’m staying here . | -但那说明… -我要留在这里 |
[00:58] | I’ve been having these waking dreams. Hallucinations. | 我一直会从噩梦中醒来 出现幻觉 |
[01:01] | I think that thing is inside of me. | 我觉得那东西在我体内 |
[01:03] | And if it is, then… none of you are safe. | 如果真是那样 那你们全部都有危险 |
[01:50] | May we come together | 希望我们能一起 |
[01:51] | to find peace and strength in our bonds. | 从我们的羁绊中寻找宁静和力量 |
[01:56] | May we hold each other up and let ourselves be held | 希望我们互相支持 在这悲痛的时刻 |
[02:00] | in this time of grief, | 彼此依靠 |
[02:03] | so that we may say goodbye to our beloved Amy. | 让我们向亲爱的艾米告别 |
[02:30] | – Did Alex text you? – No. | -艾利克斯给你发信息了吗 -没有 |
[02:34] | Can’t believe he didn’t make it in. | 真不敢相信他没有来 |
[02:36] | I can. | 我敢信 |
[02:45] | Cat– | 小凯 |
[02:45] | We’re burning those red robes | 我们回到家 |
[02:47] | the moment we get home. I am done. | 就把那些红袍子烧了 我受够了 |
[02:48] | You think I believe that suicide story for one damn minute? | 你觉得我信那一派自杀的胡言乱语吗 |
[02:51] | I’ve seen too many staged crime scenes. | 我见过很多伪造的现场 |
[02:53] | We don’t know that. | 我们不敢确定 |
[02:56] | You need to calm down. You’re not thinking straight. | 你得冷静一下 你现在头脑不清楚 |
[02:58] | I am very clear. It was Jonah. | 我很清楚 就是约拿 |
[03:00] | What if Alex is next? | 万一艾利克斯就是下一个呢 |
[03:02] | Look. Nothing is going to happen to Alex, okay? | 听着 艾利克斯不会出事的 好吗 |
[03:04] | We’ll-we’ll keep eyes on Jonah, | 我们 我们会盯着约拿 |
[03:06] | but we cannot leave Pride. Not now. | 但是我们不能退出傲慢 还不能 |
[03:09] | You know that. | 你很清楚的 |
[03:21] | Give us a minute. | 让我去 |
[03:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:42] | Sorry you’re standing outside your best friend’s memorial | 你在为你没有参加你最好的朋友的葬礼 |
[03:45] | instead of inside paying your respects with the rest of us? | 和我们一起哀悼 而是自己独自站在外面而道歉吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah, I noticed that. | 嗯 我也发现了 |
[03:53] | It’s just hard saying that final goodbye, you know? | 我只是觉得告别实在是太难了 |
[03:56] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[03:59] | It’s just, for Amy to do what she did… | 我只是觉得艾米会干出这种事… |
[04:06] | …she must have been in so much pain. | 她肯定是非常痛苦 |
[04:09] | I should’ve done more. | 我应该多为她做些什么的 |
[04:11] | Alex, I promise you– | 艾利克斯 我向你保证 |
[04:14] | what happened to Amy– it is not your fault. | 艾米的事 不是你的错 |
[04:42] | Evening, Mrs. Wilder. | 晚上好 威尔德太太 |
[04:45] | Your husband is waiting outside. | 你丈夫在外面等你 |
[04:59] | Hey, pantsuit! | 连身裤小妹 |
[05:00] | Don’t you have a shirt to iron or a fork to lift? | 你不用去熨衬衫或者捡叉子什么的吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, we watchin’ you. | 我们盯着你呢 |
[05:04] | You ain’t gonna be special for long, Ms. Wilder. | 你可趾高气昂不了太久 威尔德女士 |
[05:10] | They’ll transport me to Chino tomorrow night. | 他们明天要把我转移到奇诺 |
[05:13] | I’ll be there for the remainder of my sentence. | 接下来的刑期都会在那里度过 |
[05:15] | – With good behavior– – You shouldn’t be doing this. | -表现好的话… -你不该这么做 |
[05:18] | We’ve discussed this. | 我们已经讨论过了 |
[05:19] | It’s the only way to put our family back together. | 只有这样才能让我们家人团聚 |
[05:21] | By tearing us apart? | 通过这样支离破碎吗 |
[05:24] | Geoffrey, sit down. | 杰弗里 坐下 |
[05:30] | They treat me well in here. | 这里对我很好 |
[05:33] | I know how things run. | 我知道这儿的规矩 |
[05:34] | You and Alex are my concern. | 我最担心你和艾利克斯 |
[05:36] | Have you heard from him at all? | 你有没有他的消息 |
[05:38] | No. | 没有 |
[05:39] | I need you to find him | 我需要你找到他 |
[05:40] | and get him to see me before I’m transferred. | 在我被转移之前 带他来见我 |
[05:42] | How? We’re not exactly sharing a group chat these days. | 怎么找 我们现在又不是在一个群聊人 |
[05:45] | We still have people, don’t we? | 我们还有有人脉的 对吗 |
[05:47] | City officials, friends, enemies. Use them. | 政府官员 朋友 敌人 都加以利用 |
[05:49] | I did all of this so we could have a clean slate when I get out. | 我做这一切就是为了等我出去后能重新开始 |
[05:51] | But if we can’t be a family again, none of it matters. | 如果我们不再是一家人 这一切都不重要了 |
[05:54] | Even if I can track him down, he won’t see you. | 就算我能找到他 他也不会来看你 |
[05:59] | Yes, he will. | 他会的 |
[06:02] | I know something that’ll get him | 我知道一些能让他 |
[06:03] | to come running the moment he hears it. | 一听到就急着来见我的事 |
[07:20] | Me being the alien– | 我是外星人 |
[07:23] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才能说得通 |
[07:26] | I can’t remember things, | 我记不住事 |
[07:28] | my emotions are all over the place, | 我的情绪不受控制 |
[07:30] | I– I hurt people. | 我会伤害别人 |
[07:33] | Jonah, my dad. | 约拿 我爸爸 |
[07:35] | Nico, just stop. It can’t be you. | 妮可 别说了 不可能是你 |
[07:37] | She admitted it. | 她承认了 |
[07:39] | Yeah, good strategy, Xavin. Eliminate the enemy. | 好策略 赞文 消灭敌人吧 |
[07:41] | – As you wish. – Pump your brakes! | -如你所愿 -给我住手 |
[07:45] | Xavin, that was sarcasm. | 赞文 那是讽刺 |
[07:47] | Apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[07:48] | Not a concept I’m familiar with. | 我不是很熟悉这个概念 |
[07:50] | But if she is hosting the Magistrate’s son, | 但如果她体内有法官的儿子 |
[07:53] | we must do something about it now. | 我们必须要做点什么 |
[07:55] | It’s Nico. You’re not hurting her. | 这是妮可 你不能伤害她 |
[07:57] | If that a-hole alien is in there, we’ll find a way to get it out. | 如果那混蛋外星人在她体内 我们就想办法弄出来 |
[08:00] | They’re not invincible. Stacey broke through. | 他们不是无敌的 史黛茜就摆脱了她 |
[08:02] | That’s true. I-I saw that, too. | 没错 我也看到了 |
[08:04] | She cannot be saved. | 我们救不了她 |
[08:06] | No host can survive the power of a Gibborim taking control. | 没有宿主能承受吉博力姆附身的力量 |
[08:09] | You don’t know the power of Nico. | 你不清楚妮可的力量 |
[08:10] | Even if she can keep the being at bay, | 就算她能控制住 |
[08:12] | the fact that he’s here means that | 他在这里就说明 |
[08:14] | the Magistrate will be at our doorstep. | 法官一家很可能马上会找上门 |
[08:16] | And they will not hesitate to kill any of us if necessary. | 并且在必要的时候会毫不犹豫地痛下杀手 |
[08:19] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[08:21] | Not to mention, | 更不用说 |
[08:23] | we heard the father talking about | 我们也听到那父亲说 |
[08:24] | some rendezvous spot they’re gonna build. | 他们要建造一些什么会合点 |
[08:26] | They needed four keys. | 他们需要四把钥匙 |
[08:27] | The four keys are the Magistrate’s family. | 四把钥匙就是法官的家人 |
[08:29] | Father, mother, daughter, and son. | 父亲 母亲 女儿和儿子 |
[08:32] | They will come looking for him. | 他们会来找他的 |
[08:35] | Hi. Excuse me. | 你好 不好意思 |
[08:39] | Um, who are you and why are we all listening to you? | 你是谁 我们为什么要听你的 |
[08:41] | I’m Xavin. | 我是赞文 |
[08:43] | I’ve traveled the cosmos with the Magistrate’s family, | 我一直跟着法官一家在宇宙中穿越 |
[08:45] | and then got trapped with them for several millennia. | 然后和他们一起被困了好几个世纪 |
[08:48] | Now I’m here to claim my betrothed. | 我现在要来履行我的婚约 |
[08:49] | Just when I thought we were making progress | 我还以为我说服了你放下 |
[08:51] | on the whole betrothed thing. | 婚约的事了呢 |
[08:53] | Things move fast around here. | 这里的事发展太快了 |
[08:55] | – It’s a prophecy that must be fulfilled. – That’s not happening. | -那是一个必须实现的预言 -那是不可能的 |
[08:58] | Destiny is destiny. | 命运就是命运 |
[08:59] | Yeah? Well, I’ve got some ideas about your destiny. | 是吗 我对你的命运倒是有点想法 |
[09:01] | Oh, can we just dial down the intensity a notch? | 我们能不能先冷静一下 |
[09:04] | Xavin makes one good point. | 赞文说得很有道理 |
[09:07] | If this thing is inside any of us, | 如果这东西在我们任何人的体内 |
[09:09] | and they really are coming for him, | 他们真的要来找他的话 |
[09:10] | we gotta find out who it is. | 我们必须找出到底是谁 |
[09:11] | My x-ray goggles! I saw Jonah’s light signature with them. | 我的X光目镜 我能用那个看到约拿的光 |
[09:15] | Find the goggles, find the fourth alien. | 找到目镜就能找到第四个外星人 |
[09:17] | No, he’s right. | 不 他说得没错 |
[09:18] | I saw the Mother and her charming Daughter | 我也看到那个母亲和她美丽的女儿 |
[09:20] | glowing inside Victor’s house. | 在维克多家里发光 |
[09:22] | The goggles are in my bag. I’ll get them. | 目镜在我包里 我去拿 |
[09:23] | No offense. Maybe I’ll go get them. | 无意冒犯 不如还是我去拿吧 |
[09:28] | Oh, what, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不信任我吗 |
[09:29] | Need I remind you that, up until an hour ago, | 需不需要我提醒你一下 一小时前 |
[09:31] | you were the Benedict Arnold of the group. | 你还是我们这个团体中的本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[09:33] | You may need to remind him who Benedict Arnold is. | 你也许得顺便和他说说本尼迪克特·阿诺德是谁 |
[09:35] | – You got something to hide? – Other than my disdain for you? | -你有什么想遮掩的事吗 -除了我对你的鄙夷吗 |
[09:38] | Well, I think that’s pretty clear. | 我觉得那已经很明显了 |
[09:42] | Be my guest. | 去吧 |
[09:53] | They’re not here, Wilder. | 不在这里 威尔德 |
[09:54] | Well, they were there an hour ago! | 一小时前还在里面的 |
[09:56] | – Where are they now? – Seems suspicious. | -那现在在哪里 -看起来有点可疑 |
[09:57] | You think I ditched them? | 你觉得被我扔掉了吗 |
[09:58] | Well, that’s what the alien would do. | 外星人就会这么做 |
[10:00] | Or the alien stole them from my bag when we weren’t looking. | 或者是那个外星人趁我们不注意偷走了 |
[10:02] | – We’ve all been here together. – Not Leslie. She was here alone. | -我们一直都在这一起 -莱斯利一个人在楼上 |
[10:05] | Way to deflect, when she’s not around to defend herself. | 她现在根本连自己都保护不了 真会转移话题 |
[10:08] | – Well, where is she? – I don’t know. She’s sleeping, I assume. | -那她在哪里 -我不知道 应该在睡觉 |
[10:12] | – I’ll go check on her. – No. We can’t split up. | -我去看看她 -不 我们不能分散 |
[10:15] | We’re not safe until the Magistrate’s son is found. | 找到法官儿子之前 我们都有危险 |
[10:17] | Ugh, I feel like we’re going in circles! | 我觉得我们一直在绕圈 |
[10:19] | Can’t we just have one night of our version of normal? | 我们就不能过上普通的一晚 |
[10:22] | And then in the morning, we’ll fight the aliens. | 然后明早再去对抗外星人吗 |
[10:25] | She’s right, okay? We’re all on edge. | 她说得对 我们现在都很紧张 |
[10:27] | No one is thinking clearly. Everyone get some sleep. | 大家脑子都不清楚 大家都该去睡觉 |
[10:36] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:37] | – I’ll come, too. – Get some rest, Xavin. | -我也要一起 -你休息一会儿吧 赞文 |
[10:40] | And leave you unguarded? I’ll stand sentry for the night. | 让你无人看护吗 我今晚会值夜 |
[10:44] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[10:46] | If that alien thing was in Nico, I would just know. | 如果那个外星人在妮可体内 我会知道的 |
[10:50] | While I appreciate your sentimental attachment, | 虽然我很欣赏你的感情依靠 |
[10:53] | that’s not a risk I’m willing to take. | 但我不愿意冒这个险 |
[11:14] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[11:19] | The GrubMates guy was right about one thing: | 格拉柏伴侣有一件事没说错 |
[11:22] | they really do deliver dinner. | 他们真的是送晚餐的 |
[11:36] | Old Lace, you scared me! | 老妇 你吓到我了 |
[11:38] | You may still be scaring me, if I’m honest. | 说实话 我现在依然还是有点害怕 |
[11:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[11:45] | Oh, you missed me. | 你想我了 |
[11:46] | Makes you the only one. | 看来你是唯一一个 |
[11:50] | Hey, since you’ve got that psychic link to Gert, | 既然你和格特有心灵联接 |
[11:52] | does this mean she’s secretly happy to see me too? | 这是不是说明她看到我其实是不是也在偷偷高兴 |
[11:55] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[12:05] | But she, like me, | 但是她 和我一样 |
[12:07] | wanted to make sure you were okay. | 想确保你没事 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Fine. | 嗯 好吧 |
[12:12] | The, uh– the hammock’s actually more comfortable than it looks. | 吊床其实比看起来更舒服 |
[12:15] | It’s surprisingly sound | 从工程学角度来说 |
[12:18] | from a– an engineering perspective. | 这…意外的坚固 |
[12:21] | It looks like a literal death trap, but… | 看起来像是个死亡陷阱 但是 |
[12:23] | What I mean was more about– | 我是说… |
[12:25] | That I’m here alone in an isolated part of the house | 我们之间有一个杀人狂外星人 |
[12:29] | when there’s a killer alien lurking in one of us? | 而我一个人睡在房子无人的一角吗 |
[12:33] | I mean your mom. | 我是说你妈妈 |
[12:35] | I’m really sorry, Chase. | 我真的很遗憾 查斯 |
[12:37] | She helped me a lot when I needed her. | 她在我需要她的时候 帮了我很多 |
[12:39] | And I know she did a lot more for you and Karolina. | 我也知道她为你和卡罗琳娜做了很多 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I’m okay. Thanks. | 嗯 我没事 谢谢 |
[12:46] | She’s happy where she is. | 她在那个地方很开心 |
[12:48] | She’s probably more happy than she’s ever been. | 她可能从来没有这么开心过 |
[12:52] | And, uh, I don’t really feel like she’s gone. | 我 我其实没有觉得她是死了 |
[12:56] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:59] | – But I believe you. – Gert– | -但我相信你 -格特 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry I got us into this mess. | 我很抱歉我让我们遭遇了这么多事 |
[13:08] | Going back to my dad really screwed everything up. | 回去找我爸爸真的搞砸了一切 |
[13:11] | What you did was stupid. | 你做的事很蠢 |
[13:13] | But to be fair, Jonah tricked you. | 但其实是约拿骗了你 |
[13:14] | ‘Cause he knew how much you craved paternal love and acceptance | 因为他知道你非常渴望父母的爱和肯定 |
[13:17] | and how you lacked a moral compass and– | 你也缺乏道德标杆 而且… |
[13:19] | That went south really quickly. | 这么快就跑偏了 |
[13:22] | Look, I know I disappointed you. | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[13:26] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 以后不会了 |
[13:29] | I think I believe you. | 我觉得我相信你的 |
[13:33] | But that doesn’t change anything. | 但是这改变不了什么 |
[13:36] | Enjoy your, uh, swinging death trap bed. | 享受你的摇摆死亡陷阱床吧 |
[13:42] | Good night, Gert. | 晚安 格特 |
[13:44] | Good night, Chase. | 晚安 查斯 |
[13:55] | My mom’s still not answering her phone. | 我的妈妈依然不接电话 |
[13:57] | What if something bad happened? | 万一出什么坏事了呢 |
[13:58] | Just because she’s not here doesn’t mean she’s in trouble. | 她不在这里不代表她有麻烦了 |
[14:00] | She’s an adult, right? | 她是成年人了 |
[14:03] | And she owns a Brentwood mansion | 她还有一套布伦特伍德别墅 |
[14:05] | and a complex of church facilities. | 还有一堆的教会教堂 |
[14:08] | She’s probably fine. | 她应该没事 |
[14:12] | Relax a little. | 放松一点 |
[14:25] | We, on the other hand, need sleep. | 而我们呢 则需要睡眠 |
[14:28] | It’s been the world’s longest day. | 这简直是世界上最漫长的一天 |
[14:34] | That wedding was sweet. | 那个婚礼很棒 |
[14:36] | Ours, I mean. | 我们的婚礼 |
[14:39] | It started out great, but… | 一开始很棒 但是 |
[14:43] | by the end, it kind of turned into a nightmare. | 后来就变成了一场噩梦 |
[14:49] | You know… | 你知道 |
[14:52] | I’m not that girl in that fantasy. | 我不是幻想里的那种女孩 |
[14:56] | In the pretty dress. | 穿着好看的裙子 |
[14:59] | Confidently saying “I do” | 自信地说”我愿意” |
[15:02] | in front of a fancy altar and a bunch of guests. | 站在一个华丽的圣坛 面对着一堆宾客 |
[15:09] | I won’t– I’ll never be that girl. | 我…我无法成为那样的女孩 |
[15:18] | I’m not asking you to be that girl. | 我没有要求你成为那种女孩 |
[15:26] | I want you, Nico. | 我想要你 妮可 |
[15:30] | Just the way that you are. | 就是你的样子 |
[15:34] | But… what if– | 但是 如果 |
[16:05] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[16:07] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[16:09] | Whether it’s this alien thing, or– | 不知道是外星人还是 |
[16:12] | Me. | 我 |
[16:14] | Whatever it is, it’s– it’s unnatural. Right? | 不管是什么 这绝对很不自然 对吗 |
[16:17] | It’s– it’s bad. | 这很糟糕 |
[16:18] | Nico, Nico! No! | 妮可 妮可 不 |
[16:20] | Maybe you just don’t see what’s good about it yet. | 也许只是你还没看到其中的优点 |
[16:21] | You’re still learning about yourself. | 你还在摸索你自己 |
[16:23] | I’m still learning about myself. | 我也还在摸索我自己 |
[16:24] | I’m not gonna let your faith in me put you in danger. | 我不会让你对我信任害你有危险 |
[16:26] | – Or anyone else here. – Where are you going? | -或者这里的任何人 -你要去哪里 |
[16:28] | To get rid of this thing once and for all. | 去永远摆脱掉这个东西 |
[16:29] | No, Nico! No, not tonight! | 不 妮可 不 今晚不要 |
[16:33] | – We both know the truth. – You don’t know anything. | -我们都知道真相 -你什么都不知道 |
[16:36] | As soon as I prove what you really are, | 只要我证明你到底是谁 |
[16:37] | I will have to kill you. | 我就要杀了你 |
[16:39] | If you’re right, you won’t have to. I’ll do it myself. | 如果你是对的 不用你动手 我自己来 |
[16:43] | But know this: the prophecy is bullshit, okay? | 但是你要知道 那个预言是一派胡扯 |
[16:46] | And Karolina loves me. | 卡罗琳娜爱我 |
[16:48] | Now out of my way. | 现在给我让开 |
[16:55] | – What’s wrong? – The Wiccan. | -怎么了 -威卡 |
[16:59] | You gonna stand outside their room all night? | 你要一整晚都站在她们房间外吗 |
[17:00] | As long as Karolina allows the enemy to sleep in there, yes. | 只要卡罗琳娜还允许敌人睡在里面 那么是的 |
[17:05] | Nico’s not the enemy. | 妮可不是敌人 |
[17:07] | Perhaps. Perhaps not. | 也许不是 也许是 |
[17:10] | I cannot leave until the son is discovered. | 在发现儿子之前 我不能离开 |
[17:12] | Well, that’s gonna take a while. | 那可能要花上一阵子 |
[17:14] | You should really get some sleep. | 你应该好好睡一觉 |
[17:16] | Xartans don’t sleep. | 赞丹人不睡觉 |
[17:18] | That explains the crankiness and the constant urge to kill. | 难怪你这么暴躁 还老想着杀人 |
[17:24] | Lay down, like this. | 像这样 躺下 |
[17:32] | These pillows are super comfortable. | 这些枕头超级舒服 |
[17:35] | It’s like sleeping on a dingy cloud. | 简直就像睡在一片云里 |
[17:36] | Okay. Next instruction. | 好吧 下一条呢 |
[17:39] | Grab a stuffed animal. | 拿一个娃娃 |
[17:43] | Put your head on the pillow. | 把你的头放在枕头上 |
[17:46] | Now hug it. | 现在 拥抱它 |
[17:49] | – I don’t see the point– – Hug it. | -我觉得这没有… -拥抱它 |
[17:56] | Now snuggle into your blanket… | 现在 把自己包进毯子里 |
[18:01] | close your eyes… | 闭上眼睛 |
[18:04] | …and dream. | 开始做梦 |
[18:05] | I don’t do dreams. | 我不做梦 |
[18:07] | Dreams are the best! | 梦是最棒的 |
[18:09] | Anything can happen! | 任何事都有可能发生 |
[18:22] | Have safe and comforting night illusions, Molly. | 拥有一个安全而惬意的夜晚幻觉 茉莉 |
[18:48] | You’re useless now anyway. | 你反正也没用了 |
[18:55] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[19:00] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[19:08] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[19:10] | After all I’ve done for you, you still fear me? | 我为你做了这么多 你依然害怕我吗 |
[19:13] | Yes, I do. You’re scary as shit! | 没错 你太吓人了 |
[19:16] | And what have you ever done for me except totally freak me out? | 你到现在为止 除了吓唬我以外还做了什么 |
[19:20] | I’m helping you become who you were always meant to be. | 我在帮你成为你一直以来注定要成为的那个人 |
[19:24] | You don’t have your mother anymore. | 你已经没有你的母亲了 |
[19:25] | Trust me, that’s a good thing. | 相信我 这是一件好事 |
[19:27] | You need a mentor. | 你需要一名导师 |
[19:29] | Someone who’s there to cheer you on when times get tough. | 一个在你遇到困难时 能鼓励你的人 |
[19:33] | Tell you everything’s gonna be okay. | 告诉你一切都会没事的 |
[19:35] | These little talks we have do not make me feel better. | 你的这些花言巧语不会让我感觉更好 |
[19:37] | They make me feel like I’m losing my mind. | 只会让我觉得我要疯了 |
[19:39] | You’re not. I promise. Fear is clouding your judgement. | 你不会的 我保证 恐惧蒙蔽了你的判断 |
[19:44] | Don’t give in to it. | 不要屈服 |
[19:46] | The Staff is just a tool. Don’t hate it. Master it. | 魔杖只是一个工具 不要害怕 好好使用 |
[19:51] | I’ll teach you. | 我会教你 |
[20:09] | I am so burning you. | 我要烧了你 |
[20:48] | No one saw us. I promise. | 没人看到我们 我保证 |
[20:51] | Thank you for convincing her. | 谢谢你瞒过了她 |
[20:53] | It didn’t take much. | 不要紧 |
[20:54] | And, uh, you know, if there’s anything else I can do– | 如果还有什么我能做的… |
[20:57] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. Cool. Totally. | 好吧 没问题 |
[21:04] | Should I bow? | 我应该鞠躬吗 |
[21:05] | I feel like I should bow, but that would be totally weird, right? | 我觉得我应该鞠躬 但那肯定很奇怪 对吧 |
[21:08] | Please leave. | 请离开 |
[21:10] | Leaving. | 马上离开 |
[21:17] | I didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我不知道该找谁了 |
[21:20] | Well, then, you must be pretty desperate | 你一定非常走投无路了 |
[21:22] | because I’m not exactly the best resource | 因为我可不算什么 |
[21:25] | when it comes to motherhood. | 做妈妈的专家 |
[21:26] | You are my mother. That’s all that matters right now. | 你是我的妈妈 这是最重要的 |
[21:30] | This is… | 这是 |
[21:32] | This is Jonah’s baby. | 这是约拿的孩子 |
[21:35] | And he’s coming for it just like he did Karolina. | 他要像当初对待卡罗琳娜一样来找它了 |
[21:38] | I need a safe place that we can hide. | 我需要一个能躲藏的安全地方 |
[21:42] | A place like the Crater? | 一个像祭坛那样的地方吗 |
[21:44] | Barbed wire and tasers won’t keep Jonah away. | 带刺铁丝网和泰瑟枪都挡不住约拿 |
[21:49] | And the presence of your child | 你孩子的存在 |
[21:51] | would threaten the entire flock. | 会威胁到所有的教众 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. The fate of this child is in your hands. | 我很抱歉 这孩子的命运在你自己手中 |
[22:00] | You don’t understand. This baby, it is– | 你不明白 这宝宝 这… |
[22:05] | I don’t know exactly what– | 我不知道到底是… |
[22:06] | but it’s not like Karolina. | 但这不像是卡罗琳娜 |
[22:09] | Please. I can’t do this alone. | 拜托 我自己一个人不行 |
[22:15] | I found this in your father’s old office. | 我在你爸爸原来的办公室里找到了这个 |
[22:20] | It was one of his earliest journals. | 这是他最早的日记 |
[22:22] | I underlined a passage | 我划出了几章 |
[22:26] | that I think will give you comfort. | 我觉得能抚慰你的章节 |
[22:28] | Mom, I don’t need comfort. I need an army. | 妈妈 我不需要抚慰 我需要一支军队 |
[22:31] | To protect me and this child. | 保护我 保护这个孩子 |
[22:33] | What you need is faith. | 你需要信仰 |
[22:37] | Just read it. | 好好看看吧 |
[22:44] | May you walk in the light. | 愿你行走在光明中 |
[22:49] | And may this child bring blessing to you and to the Universe. | 愿这个孩子给你和宇宙赐福 |
[23:12] | I really hope you’re feeling better. | 我真心希望你感觉好点了 |
[23:15] | You kinda ruined my night. | 你算是毁了我的这一晚 |
[23:17] | I’m so sorry saving my life interfered with your dating plans. | 我很抱歉因为救你的命而打扰了你的约会 |
[23:21] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[23:25] | Well, clearly you’ve fed. | 你们显然吃饱了 |
[23:28] | Was there a battle? | 刚刚大战了一场吗 |
[23:30] | What happened to the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[23:33] | Oh, you mean his hybrid daughter. | 你是说她的杂种女儿 |
[23:35] | Yeah, she kinda spilled the beans that you know about her. | 她说漏了你知道她的存在 |
[23:37] | And then they all kinda got away. | 然后他们都逃走了 |
[23:51] | You let them take the Abstract? | 你让他们拿走了摘要 |
[23:53] | I’m starting to understand why it took you | 我开始明白你为什么花了11000年 |
[23:55] | 11,000 years to get us out of that hole! | 才把我们救出那个洞了 |
[23:57] | It was seven against one. | 那是七对一 |
[24:00] | It would have helped if you would’ve been here too. | 要是你也在 局面会好很多 |
[24:03] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[24:04] | Formulating a plan to get us off this decrepit planet. | 想一个能带我们离开这落后星球的办法 |
[24:07] | Oh, I know about your plan. | 我知道你的计划 |
[24:10] | Good thing, too, | 好消息 |
[24:10] | because I had our daughter | 因为我已经让我们的女儿 |
[24:11] | begin building the platform while you were gone. | 在你离开的时候开始建造平台了 |
[24:13] | Thanks for sharing your intentions, by the way. | 顺便 谢谢你和我分享了你的意图 |
[24:15] | Yes, I can see how including you | 是的 我明白让你知道 |
[24:16] | would have greatly increased our chances of success. | 能大大提高我们成功的几率 |
[24:20] | That’s called sarcasm. | 那叫讽刺 |
[24:22] | I really like it. It’s so mean. | 我喜欢 好恶毒 |
[24:25] | Unfortunately, I’ve already activated the beacon, | 可惜我已经激活了信标 |
[24:27] | so we only have 36 hours to finish | 所以我们只有36小时 |
[24:29] | construction of the rendezvous platform. | 来建好会和平台 |
[24:31] | I already sealed off a floor at Wizard | 我已经封锁了巫师的一层楼 |
[24:32] | and have ten of their hottest engineers working 20-hour shifts. | 让他们中的十个最性感的工程师20小时轮班工作 |
[24:36] | We’ll be ready in time. | 我们会及时赶上的 |
[24:37] | Go now and oversee construction. | 去监督建造过程 |
[24:39] | You and I need to find our son. | 我们俩要找到我们的儿子 |
[24:44] | I know we’ve had a rough couple of days. | 我知道我们这几天过得很糟糕 |
[24:46] | Nothing that waffles and blueberries can’t fix. | 没有什么是华夫饼和蓝莓解决不了的事 |
[24:48] | Made them with a hint of cinnamon. | 我还加了一点肉桂 |
[24:49] | And Xavin was kind enough to help me out. | 赞文还帮了我 真是太好了 |
[24:51] | Who wants pressurized creamed sugar? | 谁想要压缩奶油糖 |
[24:53] | Pass. | 不要 |
[24:54] | Also, not what it’s called. | 以及那不叫这个名字 |
[24:56] | Me. | 我要 |
[25:01] | All right, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[25:02] | Are we really gonna eat like toddlers | 我们真的要小孩一样一起吃饭 |
[25:04] | and pretend like one of us isn’t potentially hosting an alien? | 假装我们中没有人可能被外星人附身了吗 |
[25:08] | He’s got a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[25:12] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[25:18] | – Mom! – Karolina? | -妈妈 -卡罗琳娜 |
[25:20] | Honey, you’re back! Where have you been? | 亲爱的 你回来了 你去哪里了 |
[25:22] | You’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:23] | – Yeah. – Holy shit! Those are my goggles! | -嗯 -天啊 那是我的目镜 |
[25:26] | Wait. Where’d you find them? | 等等 你在哪里找到的 |
[25:28] | They were at the front of the entrance. | 就在门口前 |
[25:29] | I nearly tripped over ’em. | 我差点绊倒 |
[25:31] | Wait, it’s all smashed. And I don’t have the parts to fix them. | 等等 都摔碎了 我没办法修好 |
[25:36] | What, you just found them on the ground? | 怎么 你就在地上发现了吗 |
[25:38] | Yeah, that’s where they were. | 嗯 就在那里 |
[25:41] | Oh, are those waffles?! | 那是华夫饼吗 |
[25:50] | It is kind of suspicious, Leslie. | 有点可疑 莱斯利 |
[25:52] | She’s pregnant. It’s not that weird | 她怀孕了 很想吃华夫饼 |
[25:54] | to be excited about waffles. | 也不是什么奇怪的事 |
[25:55] | Except that those goggles were the only way to know | 但这目镜是唯一一个能让我们知道 |
[25:57] | if the fourth alien was in one of us. | 谁被外星人附身的办法 |
[25:59] | And the fact that we just couldn’t find them– | 我们就是找不到 |
[26:01] | And then you show up, and they’re broken. | 然后你就出现了 还弄坏了 |
[26:03] | Even I can do the math. | 连我都能猜出是怎么回事 |
[26:04] | If she was the alien and broke them, | 如果她是外星人 弄坏了目镜 |
[26:06] | then why would she carry them in and show them to us? | 那她为什么还要带进来给我们看 |
[26:08] | Or what if it’s in the baby | 或者如果是这个宝宝 |
[26:09] | who controlled Leslie and made her break them? | 控制了莱斯利 让她弄坏的呢 |
[26:11] | Okay, I don’t know what the hell any of you are talking about, | 好吧 我不知道你们到底在说什么 |
[26:12] | but I’m not an alien. I’m starving. | 但我不是外星人 我饿死了 |
[26:15] | Oh, is that whipped cream? | 那是打发奶油吗 |
[26:17] | I believe the Queen Mother. | 我相信太后 |
[26:18] | Doesn’t it make the most sense that the Magistrate’s kid | 法官的儿子躲在法官的儿子体内 |
[26:20] | is inside the Magistrate’s kid? | 是不是再合理不过了 |
[26:22] | This is hurting my head. | 我的头都开始疼了 |
[26:23] | But someone here smashed the goggles, | 但是有人弄坏了目镜 |
[26:25] | which means the alien is here. | 说明外星人就在这里 |
[26:27] | – We have to find him. – Which brings us to my idea. | -我们要找到他 -我有一个主意 |
[26:31] | – All we need is a detection device. – Sorry, Wilder. | -我们只需要探测装置 -抱歉 威尔德 |
[26:34] | I’m pretty sure Target sold out their alien detection kits. | 超市的外星人探测装置肯定都已经卖光了 |
[26:37] | We might already have one. | 我们也许已经有一个了 |
[26:40] | Okay, so we have the schematics for the inhibitor tech. | 我们有抑制技术的配方 |
[26:42] | Forget making the pods. Way too complicated. | 不用再做称抑制剂了 太复杂 |
[26:44] | We get our hands on what those pods | 我们把手放在那些 |
[26:46] | are made of, see who gets sick. | 制造抑制器的东西上 谁如果出现不适 |
[26:47] | That person is the son. Simple. | 就肯定是那个儿子 很简单 |
[26:49] | Not quite. What if it’s in me? | 不怎么样 万一在我体内呢 |
[26:50] | Or, the baby inside me. They both share Jonah’s DNA. | 或者我体内的宝宝 他们都有约拿的血统 |
[26:53] | Okay, so the plan’s not perfect. | 好吧 这个计划不完美 |
[26:55] | We may have to improvise a little. | 我们也许得随机发挥一下 |
[26:57] | It’s the only plan we’ve got right now. | 我们现在只有这个计划 |
[26:58] | Okay, how are we gonna find this inhibitor material? | 我们要怎么找到这种抑制材料 |
[27:02] | Well… | 好吧 |
[27:04] | Schematics trace back to… House Minoru. | 材料追踪至…实家 |
[27:09] | We’ve broken in before. We do it again. | 我们之前就闯进去过 我们再来一次 |
[27:11] | And with my dad in the hospital | 我爸爸现在在医院里 |
[27:13] | and my mom currently occupied at Chase’s place– | 我妈妈基本住在查斯家了 |
[27:14] | Casa Minoru’s open for business. | 实家大宅欢迎各位 |
[27:16] | What are we all waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[27:18] | All right, yeah, let’s head out in five. | 好吧 我们五分钟后出发 |
[27:19] | I’ll meet you guys in the car. | 我在车里等你们 |
[27:21] | I’ll, uh, yeah. I’ll– I’ll meet you guys right there. | 我…我在那里等你们 |
[27:26] | All right, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[27:29] | Well, we wouldn’t all fit in the car. | 车里坐不下所有人 |
[27:30] | You can test me when you get back. | 你们可以回来后测试我一下 |
[27:32] | I have cravings. | 我饿死了 |
[27:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:44] | Get out of the way! | 滚开 |
[27:46] | I saw the news. What are you doing out? | 我看到新闻了 你还来干什么 |
[27:48] | You’re crazy for showing your face around here. | 你还敢出现在这里真是疯了 |
[27:49] | Tamar, please. It’s about Alex. | 塔玛 拜托 是艾利克斯的事 |
[27:52] | What about him, Geoffrey? | 他怎么了 杰弗里 |
[27:53] | I need to reach my son. He talks to you and Livvie. | 我要联系我儿子 他会愿意跟你和莉薇说话 |
[27:55] | – Not anymore. – But you have his number. | -现在不会了 -但你有他的号码 |
[27:58] | – So you want me to sell him out? – Please. | -那你想让我出卖他 -求你了 |
[28:03] | Let me get my purse. | 我去拿包 |
[28:05] | I did not say you could come inside. | 我没说你可以进来 |
[28:25] | – Tamar? – Alex, hey, it’s your dad. Don’t hang up. | -塔玛 -艾利克斯 是爸爸 先别挂 |
[28:28] | You’re out of jail. How? | 你出狱了 怎么回事 |
[28:31] | Of course. Mom. Always pulling strings. | 当然了 妈妈 总有关系 |
[28:33] | – There’s no justice. – I didn’t call to argue, son. | -没有争议 -我不是打电话来吵架的 儿子 |
[28:35] | Then why’d you call? To gloat? | 那你为什么打电话来 幸灾乐祸吗 |
[28:37] | Your mother’s inside. | 你妈妈还在监狱里 |
[28:38] | She’s going away for a long time. | 她要在里面待很久 |
[28:40] | – She wants to see you. – Too bad for her. Bye. | -她想见你 -那她真可怜 再见 |
[28:42] | Alex, wait, wait, um… | 艾利克斯 等等 等等 |
[28:44] | Your mother said you’d know what this means. | 你妈妈说你知道这话是什么意思 |
[28:52] | Look– – | 听着 |
[28:59] | Cat’s still inside? | 小凯还在里面吗 |
[29:03] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[29:07] | Guess that feels like justice for you. | 你肯定觉得这就是正义的制裁吧 |
[29:10] | Not even close. | 差得远呢 |
[29:27] | Chase? There you are. | 查斯 你在这里啊 |
[29:29] | What are you doing with that Wiz-Cam? | 你在鼓捣那个巫师摄像头干什么 |
[29:31] | Could you please use your library voice? | 你能不能小点声 |
[29:33] | Look, I pulled these from outside. | 我从外面拉进来的 |
[29:35] | If Leslie’s the alien, well then, | 如果莱斯利是外星人 那么 |
[29:37] | we’re gonna have proof while we’re out. | 我们出去的时候可需要证据 |
[29:39] | What if I’m the alien? You just showed me your hand. | 如果我是外星人呢 你让我知道了你的招 |
[29:44] | You heard Xavin. The son is supposedly a psychotic killer. | 你也听到赞文说的了 那儿子是疯子杀人狂 |
[29:48] | No way that’s you. | 不可能是你 |
[29:50] | So, uh, keep my secret? | 那么 保密吗 |
[29:53] | We can partner up, be alien hunters together. | 我们可以组队 一起做外星人猎人搭档 |
[29:58] | You’re supposed to meet me halfway. | 你应该和我击掌的 |
[30:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:04] | Partners. | 搭档 |
[30:06] | We’re waiting at the car for you and Alex. | 我们在车里等你和艾利克斯 |
[30:09] | Partners. | 搭档 |
[30:13] | Wilder, wrong way. | 威尔德 走错了 |
[30:16] | New plan. I’m not going. | 新计划 我不去了 |
[30:17] | What? Dude! Dude, dude, dude. This was your idea! | 什么 哥们 这可是你的主意 |
[30:19] | I’ve got something that I gotta do. | 我有必须要做的事 |
[30:21] | Oh, that doesn’t seem suspicious at all. | 这看起来真是一点都不可疑 |
[30:24] | I have to go see my mom, okay? She’s up to something. | 我要去见我妈妈 好吗 她有什么企图 |
[30:27] | I’m not running away. | 我不是要逃走 |
[30:28] | I’m making sure that we’re safe from Pride. Remember them? | 我要确保我们不会被傲慢抓到 还记得吗 |
[30:30] | They’re not all aliens. Some are merely human psychopaths. | 他们不全是外星人 有的只是疯子人类 |
[30:34] | Find whatever you can, and meet me back here. | 尽可能多找点东西 然后在这里会合 |
[30:36] | If you can get what we need, I’ll take the test with Leslie. | 如果你们找到我们需要的 我就能给莱斯利做测试 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:44] | Didn’t realize your dad was kind of a hoarder, Nico. | 我还不知道你爸爸是个囤积狂 妮可 |
[30:47] | Turns out he’s full of surprises. | 他总是这么充满惊喜 |
[30:48] | Everyone search for anything | 大家赶紧找任何 |
[30:49] | related to the inhibitor tech. | 与抑制技术有关的东西 |
[30:51] | My bracelet. | 我的手镯 |
[30:53] | Haven’t seen this in a while. What’s your dad doing with it? | 很久没见过了 你爸爸留着干什么 |
[31:05] | Wait! Holy shit! These are them! | 等等 上帝啊 就是这些 |
[31:09] | Should we do it here? Right now? | 我们要现在开始吗 就现在 |
[31:11] | – Yes. – No! | -嗯 -不 |
[31:13] | Back at the Hostel with Leslie and Alex. | 回大宅和莱斯利与艾利克斯一起 |
[31:15] | We do it together and all at once. | 我们要一起做 |
[31:41] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[31:44] | She knew my mom? | 她认识我妈妈 |
[31:47] | How? | 怎么会 |
[31:48] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[31:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[31:56] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里多久了 |
[32:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:07] | The Staff did this to you. I couldn’t control it. | 魔杖把你变成这样的 我控制不了 |
[32:11] | You did what you had to do to defend yourself. | 你那是为了保护你自己 |
[32:15] | Where is it, Nico? | 在哪里 妮可 |
[32:18] | – Where’s the staff? – Destroyed. | -魔杖在哪里 -已经毁了 |
[32:20] | I burned what was left. It’s gone. | 我烧掉了剩余的部分 已经没有了 |
[32:26] | Do you know who this woman in this photo is next to mom? | 你知道这张照片上我妈妈身边的这个女人是谁吗 |
[32:30] | A friend of your mother’s. | 一个你妈妈的朋友 |
[32:32] | They were close. Trained together. | 她们关系很好 一起训练的 |
[32:35] | Trained? Like in a SoulCycle class? | 训练 什么自行车循环课程吗 |
[32:39] | It was before my time. | 那是在认识我之前 |
[32:41] | Your mother refused to talk about it. | 你妈妈拒绝和我说这个 |
[32:43] | Nico! Come on! | 妮可 走了 |
[32:46] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[32:50] | Your mother gave you the Staff for a reason, Nico. | 你妈妈给你魔杖是有原因的 妮可 |
[32:54] | There’s more to it than she told you, told me. | 其中的秘密比她和你我说的更多 |
[32:58] | It’s gone Dad. And I’m glad. | 已经没有了 爸爸 我也很高兴 |
[33:49] | BP’s down. | 血压下降 |
[33:52] | Mr. Minoru, you need to calm down! | 实先生 你要放松下来 |
[34:10] | Hey, baby! | 宝贝 |
[34:20] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[34:22] | You look good. | 你看上去很好 |
[34:25] | I know you can’t say the same about me. | 我知道你不能对我说一样的话 |
[34:30] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:32] | You know why I came. | 你知道我为什么来 |
[34:34] | You found the IP address I use to route all my hacking. How? | 你发现了我用来伪装入侵的IP地址 怎么找到的 |
[34:38] | I have people I pay very well to figure things like that out. | 我给一些人付了很多钱来查这种东西 |
[34:42] | Computer fraud. | 电脑诈骗 |
[34:44] | Hacking government computers, manipulating evidence. | 入侵政府电脑 篡改证据 |
[34:47] | All felonies. | 全都是重罪 |
[34:49] | You’d be looking at a minimum of 25 years. | 你至少要被判25年 |
[34:51] | You gonna blackmail me? Call the FBI? | 你要勒索我 联系联调局吗 |
[34:54] | No. | 不 |
[34:56] | I did what I had to do to get you in front of me. | 我这么做是为了引你来见我 |
[35:00] | I just wanted to see my son. | 我只想见见我的儿子 |
[35:06] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[35:09] | Are you still with Nico and the others? Are you safe? | 你还与妮可和其他人一起吗 你们安全吗 |
[35:11] | Why the hell do you care? | 你在乎什么 |
[35:12] | Alex, can we forget for one moment how we got here? | 艾利克斯 我们能暂时忘记我们为什么会变成这样吗 |
[35:15] | Forget that you murdered my friend | 忘记你杀了我的朋友 |
[35:17] | and a bunch of innocent teenagers? | 还有一群无辜的少年吗 |
[35:19] | And that I got justice by sending you here? | 我为了正义而把你送到这里吗 |
[35:20] | No, I can’t forget that. | 不 我忘不了 |
[35:23] | And if you want to come after me | 如果你想用这些入侵的事 |
[35:24] | for all the hacking stuff, then do it. | 来对付我 那就来吧 |
[35:25] | Because I’m not afraid. | 因为我不害怕 |
[35:27] | You think you got justice? | 你觉得你伸张了正义吗 |
[35:29] | Well, you’re sitting in front of me | 你坐在我的面前 |
[35:30] | in an orange jumpsuit instead of a red robe, so yeah… | 穿着橙色囚衣 而不是红色袍子 所以是的 |
[35:33] | I’d say justice was served. | 我觉得正义伸张了 |
[35:36] | I pled guilty to Darius’ murder. Aren’t you curious why? | 我承认了杀害达瑞斯 你不好奇为什么吗 |
[35:40] | Because you murdered him in cold blood? | 因为你残酷地杀死了他吗 |
[35:45] | Because when I saw you on that street corner in Chinatown | 因为我在中国城看到你在街角 |
[35:48] | with that gun trained on me and realized how you’d set us up, | 用枪指着我 并意识到是你设计了我们 |
[35:51] | it hit me– | 我突然触动了 |
[35:53] | it was exactly what I would have done. | 我也会这么做的 |
[35:57] | Manipulate the system to get what I wanted | 以做我认为正确的事为幌子 |
[35:59] | in the guise of doing what I thought was right. | 操控系统得到我想要的东西 |
[36:00] | – I trained you to become me. – I’m not you. | -是我训练你变成了我 -我不是你 |
[36:06] | It’s inevitable, Alex. You simply followed the example I set. | 这是无可避免的 艾利克斯 你跟着我的榜样 |
[36:09] | But I am breaking that cycle right now. | 但我要打破这个循环 |
[36:12] | Taking responsibility for what I did. Accepting this punishment. | 为我做的事承担责任 接受惩罚 |
[36:17] | My hope is, in time, we can fix what’s left of our family. | 我希望我们将来可以挽救我们残存的家庭 |
[36:21] | We can’t. | 不行了 |
[36:22] | Sometimes you break things, and they stay broken. | 有时候 东西被打破了就是破了 |
[36:25] | Not us. Not family. | 我们不会 家人不会 |
[36:29] | Alex– | 艾利克斯 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:43] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[36:52] | Mrs. Minoru, can I talk to you for a second? | 实太太 我能和你说几句吗 |
[36:54] | I don’t know. Can you? | 我不知道 可以吗 |
[36:56] | It’s funny because you used the word “can” instead of “may.” | 有意思 你用了”能” 而不是”想” |
[36:59] | As if your mouth might not be able | 好像你的嘴巴没有办法 |
[37:00] | to form the words to speak to me. | 组织好要对我说的话 |
[37:02] | It’s a lovely mouth, by the way. | 顺便 你的嘴巴很可爱 |
[37:04] | Is there a robotic food dispensing machine nearby? | 附近有食物分发机器吗 |
[37:06] | – I’m famished. – I don’t think you understand. | -我很饥饿 -我觉得你不明白 |
[37:08] | We don’t have an energy source | 我们没有足够启动 |
[37:09] | powerful enough to initiate the device. | 那个装备的能量源 |
[37:11] | You don’t, but I do. It’s basic quantum mechanics. | 你没有 我有 这是基础量子理论 |
[37:14] | When the escape velocity from the concentrated area | 当一片区域内的逃逸速度 |
[37:16] | exceeds the speed of light, you open up a black hole. | 超过光速 你就能打开黑洞 |
[37:19] | Indeed, but the amount of pressure | 没错 但是就算是创建 |
[37:20] | required to create even a micro-black hole | 一个微黑洞所需要的能量 |
[37:23] | would require the collapse of a mass | 都需要坍缩至少 |
[37:25] | approximately three times the size of our sun. | 三倍于太阳质量的物体 |
[37:28] | Not if you tap into the fourth dimension. | 如果突破第四维度的话就不用 |
[37:30] | That sounds dangerous. | 听起来很危险 |
[37:33] | That’s what makes it so exciting! | 所以才很刺激 |
[37:36] | Snack break! Meaning, everyone go find me snacks! | 零食小憩 意思是所有人都去给我找零食 |
[37:41] | I’m not kidding. You have 20 minutes | 我没有开玩笑 给你们20分钟 |
[37:42] | to find me the best snacks you can or you’re fired. | 找到你们能找到的最好的零食 否则就开除你们 |
[37:46] | Be creative, I don’t know. Winner gets… a million dollars. | 要有创造力 我不知道 获胜者将得到一百万 |
[37:55] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:59] | Bye, bitches! | 再见 贱人们 |
[38:03] | And hello, beautiful! | 你好啊 美女 |
[38:20] | The power’s on. | 能源启动了 |
[38:39] | Holy shit! | 上帝啊 |
[38:52] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[38:54] | Still a little work to do. | 还需要做一些工作 |
[38:56] | As of now, it looks like we’d all be | 现在 我们应该只会 |
[38:58] | crushed into interstellar balls of light. | 粉碎成星际间的光球 |
[39:00] | Not cute. | 不大妙 |
[39:01] | It was foolish to even attempt to operate that on your own. | 尝试一个人操作也太愚蠢了 |
[39:05] | I had to see if it worked! | 我得看看有没有用 |
[39:07] | You guys are putting a lot of pressure on me. | 你们给我压力太大了 |
[39:09] | Look, the only way to truly know if the platform works | 要想知道平台到底有没有用 唯一的办法是 |
[39:12] | is when all four of us are standing on it. | 我们四个一起站上去 |
[39:14] | The real failure here is your father. | 最大的失败者是你父亲 |
[39:17] | Have you made any progress in locating our son? | 你找儿子的事有没有进展 |
[39:19] | Not really. | 没有 |
[39:20] | Are you trying or are you hoping that he’s never found, | 你在努力找吗 还是说你希望他永远不会被找到 |
[39:23] | so that we’re forced to take your hybrid | 这样我们就只能被迫带上 |
[39:24] | bastard human daughter with us? | 你的杂种人类女儿 |
[39:27] | Because that is never going to happen. | 因为那是根本不可能的 |
[39:28] | If I know our son, one thing’s for certain. | 如果对我们儿子的了解没错 有一件事能确定 |
[39:31] | He’ll reveal himself when he needs something. | 他有需要的时候自然就会出现 |
[39:35] | Our departure is imminent. Find him. | 我们马上就要出发了 找到他 |
[39:42] | Our agreement is still in place? | 我们的协议依然有效吧 |
[39:44] | Oh, yes. Totes. | 没错 绝对的 |
[40:05] | Have we even thought this all the way through? | 我们好好考虑过这件事吗 |
[40:08] | When we get the answer, then what? | 我们得到答案后怎么办 |
[40:10] | We don’t know if the son will surface | 我们不知道测试确认后 |
[40:12] | when the test confirms his presence. | 这个儿子会不会露面 |
[40:14] | If he does, there will be a fight. | 要是他露面就免不了一场战斗 |
[40:16] | – Which I am prepared for. – And if he doesn’t? | -我准备好了 -如果他不露面呢 |
[40:18] | It’ll be easier to destroy him. | 那摧毁他就更容易了 |
[40:20] | – Destroy like– – Kill the host. | -摧毁是指 -杀死宿主 |
[40:22] | Okay, no. We’re not killing one of us. | 不行 我们不会杀死我们中任何一个人 |
[40:25] | As I said, there is no coming back | 我说了 只要被吉博力姆附身 |
[40:26] | from hosting a Gibborim being. | 就不可能恢复了 |
[40:28] | They would no longer be one of “us.” | 他们不会再是”我们”的人 |
[40:30] | Well, that’s real easy for you to say. | 你说得倒简单 |
[40:32] | – No offense, you’re kinda new to being one of “us.” – Gert! | -无意冒犯 你算是新加入”我们”的 -格特 |
[40:34] | I’m sure some of you guys are dying to kill me. | 你们肯定有人巴不得要杀死我 |
[40:36] | No one is killing anyone. We’ll figure something else out. | 没有要杀人 我们会想出别的办法 |
[40:39] | – Chase, stop. – What, here? | -查斯 停车 -什么 这里吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah. Here. | 是的 这里 |
[40:50] | Everybody out. | 大家都下车 |
[40:55] | Gert, what are we doing? | 格特 我们要干什么 |
[40:58] | We’re taking the test right here. | 我们要在这里做测试 |
[41:02] | I like it. No one’s killing anyone in a crowded park. | 我喜欢 没有人会在拥挤的公园里杀人 |
[41:05] | – Unless we must. – We’re not. | -除非万不得已 -没有这回事 |
[41:28] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[41:31] | Don’t think he’s gonna help you this time. | 别以为他这次会帮你 |
[41:34] | You open this door, goddammit! | 你给我开门 混蛋 |
[41:37] | Didn’t I say you weren’t gonna be special for long, | 我不是说你趾高气昂不了太久吗 |
[41:39] | Ms. Defense Attorney? | 地检女士 |
[41:42] | Yes. I am a lawyer. | 是的 我是一名律师 |
[41:44] | And I do have power. Connections, money. | 我有权力 人脉 钱 |
[41:47] | Whatever it is you need, I can get. | 你想要什么 我都有 |
[41:49] | So, trust me, you do not want to do this. | 所以相信我 你不想这么做的 |
[41:53] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[41:55] | Hurt a lot of people where I came from. | 伤害了我那儿的许多人 |
[41:57] | Tore a lot of families apart. | 拆散了很多家庭 |
[42:00] | Got rich off our pain and never looked back. | 靠我们的痛苦赚钱 从来不回头看 |
[42:05] | And from where I’m standin’, you don’t look that powerful. | 我现在看来 你也没有那么强大 |
[42:14] | Tamar says… “hello.” | 塔玛向你问好 |
[42:51] | I can’t believe I’m saying this. | 真不敢相信我要这么说 |
[42:54] | Go for it, Xavin. | 来吧 赞文 |
[43:01] | As expected, no response. | 果然 没有反应 |
[43:12] | As expected, response. | 果然 有反应 |
[43:14] | Xavin, it’s hurting her. | 赞文 她很疼 |
[43:16] | We already know that Karolina is half-Gibb anyway. | 我们已经知道卡罗琳娜是半吉博人了 |
[43:17] | This is stupid. Why are we even doing this test? | 这太愚蠢了 我们为什么要做这么测试 |
[43:19] | What does it even prove? | 这到底能证明什么 |
[43:20] | It proves that you’re not the son. | 能证明你不是那个儿子 |
[43:24] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[43:35] | Not me. I knew it. | 不是我 我就知道 |
[43:44] | It definitely isn’t me, so not afraid to prove it. | 绝对不是我 所以我不怕来证明 |
[43:54] | Told ya. | 就说吧 |
[44:02] | Nico, it’s your turn. | 妮可 轮到你了 |
[44:08] | My work will distract me. | 我的工作会让我分心 |
[44:29] | – Hello? -Alex, it’s me. | -喂 -艾利克斯 是我 |
[44:31] | Please. Don’t hang up, don’t hang up. | 求你 不要挂 不要挂 |
[44:36] | It’s about your mother. She, uh… | 是你妈妈 她… |
[44:42] | She got into a fight and, um… | 她被卷入斗殴里 然后… |
[44:50] | She’s dead, Alex. She… | 她死了 艾利克斯 她… |
[44:57] | Alex– | 艾利克斯 |
[44:59] | Alex, are you there? | 艾利克斯 你还在吗 |
[45:05] | I’m so sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[45:07] | Alex– | 艾利克斯 |
[45:10] | Alex, talk to me! | 艾利克斯 说话啊 |
[45:17] | I knew that it couldn’t be you. | 我就知道不可能是你 |
[45:21] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[45:25] | Even when I was an asshole. | 就算我很混蛋 |
[45:27] | A little optimism never hurts. | 乐观总是有好处的 |
[45:31] | That was so frickin’ scary. | 刚刚真是有点可怕 |
[45:34] | We’re all safe. Thank god. | 我们都很安全 感谢上帝 |
[45:38] | I can admit when I’m wrong. I apologize, Nico. | 我可以承认我错了 我道歉 妮可 |
[45:42] | Apology accepted. | 道歉接受了 |
[45:45] | But if it had been me, | 但如果真的是我 |
[45:46] | you would have killed me right here, right? | 你会当场杀了我 对吗 |
[45:49] | If it meant protecting her. | 只要能保护她 |
[45:53] | Can’t argue with that. | 无懈可击的理由 |
[45:56] | Guys, if it’s not us, that leaves Alex and Leslie. | 如果不是我们 那就剩艾利克斯和莱斯利了 |
[46:00] | Come on, we gotta get back to the Hostel. | 走吧 我们得回大宅里 |
[46:15] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[46:18] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[46:20] | Something terrible has happened. | 发生了一些很可怕的事 |
[46:30] | Wilder? You here? | 威尔德 你在吗 |
[46:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[46:36] | Maybe she’s upstairs. | 也许她不在楼上 |
[46:39] | Karolina, proceed with caution. | 卡罗琳娜 一定要小心 |
[46:40] | If the son is inside your mother, | 如果儿子在你妈妈体内 |
[46:42] | when provoked he will defend himself. | 被激怒后 他会奋力反抗 |
[46:44] | I can handle her. | 我可以应付她 |
[46:46] | – I got your back, okay? – Us, too. | -我会保护你的 -我们也会 |
[47:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[47:07] | She’s not up here. | 她不在上面 |
[47:11] | I don’t think Wilder’s here either. | 我觉得威尔德也不在 |
[47:14] | Guys, I don’t like this. | 伙计们 我不喜欢这样 |
[47:16] | It’s time to tell them about the Wiz-Cams, Chase. | 该和他们说巫师摄像头的事了 查斯 |
[47:18] | Wait. Wiz-Cams? In here? | 等等 这里有巫师摄像头 |
[47:23] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[47:24] | I may have hid a few cameras in the Hostel. | 我在大宅里装了几个摄像头 |
[47:26] | You were spying on us? Gross! | 你在监视我们 真恶心 |
[47:28] | No, I was spying on the alien! | 不 我是在监视外星人 |
[47:29] | – I’m sorry about the– – Huge invasion of privacy! | -我很抱歉… -极度侵犯隐私 |
[47:32] | Hey, it’s a good plan. Especially if it works. | 这是一个好计划 特别是如果有用的话 |
[47:37] | That is your cue to go get the video. | 听不懂吗 快去拿摄像头 |
[47:39] | Right. Yeah. | 对 好吧 |
[47:53] | There’s Alex. | 那是艾利克斯 |
[47:55] | Alex– Alex, talk to me! | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 说话啊 |
[47:58] | Is that Geoffrey on the phone? | 电话那头是杰弗里吗 |
[48:03] | Why is he smiling? | 他为什么笑了 |
[48:07] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[48:15] | Okay, that’s seriously creepy. | 好吧 真的有点可怕 |
[48:18] | Not as creepy as that. | 没有这可怕 |
[48:22] | What’s Alex doing in there? | 艾利克斯进去干什么 |
[48:30] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[48:32] | It’s been hiding in Wilder this whole time. | 原来一直在威尔德体内 |
[48:35] | Oh, my God. Alex, no. | 天啊 艾利克斯 不 |
[48:45] | Alex. Honey, are you okay? | 艾利克斯 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[48:48] | Something terrible has happened. | 发生了一些很可怕的事 |
[48:50] | We have to get you out of here. The Magistrate has found us. | 我们要带你离开这里 法官发现我们了 |
[48:54] | How? Well, what are we gonna do? Where are the others? | 我们要怎么办 其他人呢 |
[48:57] | They’re not back yet. | 他们还没有回来 |
[48:58] | But get your things. I’m gonna make sure you’re safe. | 但你要收拾好东西 我要确保你的安全 |
[49:00] | He’s taking my mom. We gotta find them. | 他带走了我妈妈 我们要去找他们 |
[49:02] | It’s his half-brother. He must have a plan. | 是他的异母弟弟 他可能有什么计划 |
[49:05] | No doubt terrible and murderous. | 肯定是什么可怕又血腥的事 |
[49:07] | Okay, not helping, Xavin. We’ll find them, okay? I promise. | 别说了 赞文 我们会找到他们的 我保证 |
[49:12] | Problem is they could be anywhere. | 问题是他们在哪里都有可能 |
[49:26] | – Hello? – Dad, hey. | -喂 -爸爸 |
[49:28] | Son, is that really you? | 儿子 真的是你吗 |
[49:30] | Where are you? I’ll come get you. | 你在哪里 我来接你 |
[49:31] | Yeah, thing is I like it here. | 其实我很喜欢这里 |
[49:35] | It’s fun. I like this body. | 很有趣 我喜欢这身体 |
[49:38] | But don’t worry. I got something to bargain with. | 但是别担心 我有筹码 |
[49:42] | Something I think you are definitely going to want. | 一件我觉得你肯定会想要的东西 |