时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Fear is clouding your judgement. | 恐惧蒙蔽了你的判断 |
[00:10] | The staff is just a tool. | 魔杖只是一个工具 |
[00:12] | Don’t hate it, master it. | 不要害怕 好好使用 |
[00:14] | I’m so burning you! | 我要烧了你 |
[00:18] | Go to Wizard and finish the platform. | 去巫师完成平台的搭建 |
[00:20] | The only way to truly know if the platform works | 要想知道平台到底有没有用 唯一的办法是 |
[00:22] | is when all four of us are standing on it. | 我们四个一起站上去 |
[00:24] | Alex, can we forget for one moment | 艾利克斯 我们能暂时忘记 |
[00:26] | how we got here? | 我们为什么会变成这样吗 |
[00:27] | Forget that you murdered my friend | 忘记你杀了我的朋友 |
[00:28] | and a bunch of innocent teenagers? | 还有一群无辜的少年吗 |
[00:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:30] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[00:31] | Tamar says hello. | 塔玛向你问好 |
[00:34] | There is a fourth member of the Magistrate’s family. | 法官家族里还有第四名成员 |
[00:36] | I think that thing is inside of me. | 我觉得那东西在我体内 |
[00:38] | Kill the host. | 杀死宿主 |
[00:39] | Okay, no. We’re not killing one of us. | 不行 我们不会杀死我们中任何一个人 |
[00:40] | There’s no coming back from hosting a Gibborim being. | 只要被吉博力姆附身就不可能恢复了 |
[00:43] | I may have hid a few cameras in the Hostel. | 我在大宅里装了几个摄像头 |
[00:45] | There’s Alex. | 那是艾利克斯 |
[00:46] | We have to get you out of here. The Magistrate has found us. | 我们要带你离开这里 法官发现我们了 |
[00:48] | Dad, I got something to bargain with. | 爸爸 我有筹码 |
[00:50] | Something I think you are definitely going to want. | 一件我觉得你肯定会想要的东西 |
[01:13] | Come on, Dale. | 拜托 戴尔 |
[01:14] | Please tell me you have one preset that’s not a jam band. | 告诉我你有不是果酱乐队的预设歌单 |
[01:18] | All good? | 还好吗 |
[01:26] | So, Dad, deal or no deal? | 那么 爸爸 成交吗 |
[01:30] | You’re absolutely certain she’s bearing my child? | 你确定她怀的是我的孩子吗 |
[01:33] | I checked the biomarkers. | 我查了生物标记 |
[01:34] | You are definitely going to be a father. | 你绝对要做爸爸了 |
[01:36] | Again. | 再一次 |
[01:38] | I’d congratulate you, but you’re pretty bad at parenting, | 我很想恭喜你 但是你是个烂爸爸 |
[01:40] | so this isn’t great for anyone. | 所以这对大家来说可能都不好 |
[01:42] | Bring her directly to the jump site. | 把她带到跳跃点 |
[01:44] | You know the location? | 你知道地点吧 |
[01:45] | I have the Abstract. | 我有摘要 |
[01:47] | Good. Then you also know we don’t have much time. | 很好 那你也知道我们时间不多了 |
[01:50] | We leave tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[01:51] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[01:52] | You’ll get what you want | 你会得到你想要的 |
[01:53] | if you keep this just between us | 只要你保守这个秘密 |
[01:56] | and deliver Leslie and the child safely. | 安全地把莱斯利和孩子交给我 |
[01:58] | That won’t be a problem. She still thinks I’m Alex Wilder. | 没有问题 她依然以为我是艾利克斯·威尔德 |
[02:01] | Good. Keep it that way. | 很好 继续保持 |
[02:03] | And, son…Be good. | 还有 儿子…乖一点 |
[02:07] | Aren’t I always, Dad? | 我不是一直很乖吗 爸爸 |
[02:13] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[02:15] | But he helped us get you out of those tubes. | 但是他帮我们把你们救了出来 |
[02:17] | Why would the alien do that? | 外星人为什么要这么做 |
[02:18] | The Magistrate’s son may have been dormant at that time. | 法官的儿子那时候可能在休眠期 |
[02:21] | Dormant like hibernating? | 像冬眠那样休眠吗 |
[02:22] | Inhabiting a new host is a challenge for the Gibborim. | 寄居新宿主对吉博力姆来说也不是易事 |
[02:25] | A stalwart host can resist the intrusion for a short time. | 一个坚强的宿主短时间内能抵抗入侵 |
[02:29] | If their will is strong. | 只要他们的意志够坚强 |
[02:30] | Wilder is stubborn as hell. | 威尔德非常固执 |
[02:32] | Or he was just playing us this whole time. | 或者他一直都是在耍我们 |
[02:35] | Think about it: the broken goggles, | 好好想想 坏了的护目镜 |
[02:37] | the fact that he could read the Abstract. | 他能读懂摘要 |
[02:39] | He skipped out on the “Which one of us is a creepy alien” Test. | 他借故不参加”谁是恐怖外星人”测试 |
[02:42] | Okay, so we missed a few red flags. | 好吧 我们的确疏忽了 |
[02:44] | He was just trying to get my mom alone | 他只是想让我妈妈一个人 |
[02:45] | so that he could take her. | 这样他就能带走她 |
[02:47] | But it’s not like he’s going to hurt Leslie, right? | 但是他不是想要伤害莱斯利 对吗 |
[02:49] | I mean, she’s pregnant with Jonah’s baby. | 她怀着约拿的孩子 |
[02:51] | No one is truly safe from the Magistrate’s son. | 法官的儿子手中 没有人是安全的 |
[02:55] | On the surface, he projects | 他外表看起来就是 |
[02:56] | no shortage of what you would call charm. | 你们所说的非常迷人 |
[03:00] | He’s amiable. Able to put people at ease. | 他很亲人 能让人放下防备 |
[03:03] | Hey, what are those, uh, long brown ones there in the middle? | 中间那些长长的棕色面包是什么 |
[03:06] | Oh, those are the Long John Horchata Twists. | 那是约翰·霍查塔长麻花 |
[03:09] | I have no idea what that means, | 我完全不知道那是什么意思 |
[03:10] | but that’s not gonna stop me from getting a dozen of them. | 但我还是想买个一打 |
[03:13] | Good choice, my friend. | 有眼光 朋友 |
[03:14] | But under the surface there’s a cruelty | 但是在他的外表之下 |
[03:16] | that has become legendary to my people. | 他的残酷在我族人民口中传道 |
[03:18] | He’s notorious for the pleasure | 他以通过折磨别人取乐 |
[03:20] | he takes inflicting pain on others. | 而臭名昭著 |
[03:27] | Especially the innocent. | 特别是那些无辜的人 |
[03:30] | Very few have escaped his wrath. | 很少有人逃出他的魔爪 |
[03:32] | Those who did were never the same again. | 那些生还者的生命轨迹也从此大变 |
[03:38] | Oh, here you go, Mrs. Dean. One dozen. | 给 迪恩夫人 一打 |
[03:41] | I called the crew. Everyone’s safe. | 我联系了大家 大家都很安全 |
[03:43] | We’re gonna meet up … | 我们准备到… |
[03:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:45] | Alex, my water just broke. | 艾利克斯 我的羊水破了 |
[03:49] | You need to get me to a hospital. | 你得送我去医院 |
[03:53] | Now! | 快点 |
[05:16] | Chase, where did you put the keys you made for the Rolls? | 查斯 你给劳斯莱斯配的钥匙在哪里 |
[05:18] | You can’t just run back to my old house. It’s not safe. | 你不能就这么去我原来的家 太危险了 |
[05:20] | I have to get my mother back. | 我必须要把我的妈妈救回来 |
[05:22] | Wait. What makes you think that Alex even took her there? | 等等 你为什么觉得艾利克斯把她带到那里去了 |
[05:24] | Jonah’s behind this. I just know it. | 肯定是约拿搞的鬼 我知道 |
[05:25] | We killed Jonah with the inhibitor pods when you two escaped. | 你们俩逃出来时 我们用抑制块杀了约拿 |
[05:28] | No, we left him to die. | 不 我们留他在那里等死 |
[05:29] | We didn’t finish the job the way that we should have. | 我们没有给他致命一击 |
[05:31] | The Magistrate may have been revived with another life force. | 法官可能用别的生命力量复活了 |
[05:34] | You think they stuck someone else | 你觉得他们又把别人 |
[05:35] | in that light-box-thingy to bring him back? | 塞进了那个光盒子里把他复活了吗 |
[05:37] | No, the Son didn’t hurt us. He took my mom. | 不 那个儿子没有伤害我们 而是带走了我妈妈 |
[05:39] | And I’m betting that that has something to do with Jonah. | 我敢打赌这肯定和约拿有关 |
[05:42] | I say we start at the house. Who’s coming with me? | 我建议我们就从那房子里开始 谁和我一起来 |
[05:45] | I cannot let you face the Magistrate Family alone. | 我不能让你一个人去面对法官一家 |
[05:47] | Yeah, of course. We’ll all come. | 当然了 我们都去 |
[05:49] | Wait. Back up. | 等等 退回来 |
[05:50] | Am I the only one that remembers | 只有我还记得 |
[05:51] | that we barely got out of there alive last time? | 我们上次是勉强捡回一条命吗 |
[05:54] | And that was just against my dad. | 那还只是对我爸爸 |
[05:55] | Well, your dad. Whatever. | 是你爸爸 随便了 |
[05:58] | The point is, there was one. Now there’s four. | 我想说的是 当时只有一个 现在有四个 |
[06:01] | I hate to admit it, Chase is right. | 虽然我不想承认 但查斯说得没错 |
[06:03] | You don’t actually have to hate to admit… | 你不用非得不想承认 |
[06:04] | If we go back in there against the whole Family, | 要是我们去找那一家人 |
[06:06] | we’re gonna get our asses kicked and probably die. | 我们会被暴揍一顿 可能还会死 |
[06:08] | If Alex was here, we’d have a plan. | 如果艾利克斯在的话 我们肯定会有计划 |
[06:10] | But if Alex was here, he wouldn’t have taken Leslie, | 但如果艾利克斯在 他也不会带走莱斯利 |
[06:12] | which means we wouldn’t really need his plan. | 也就是说我们就不需要他的计划了 |
[06:15] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[06:17] | Molly has a point. | 茉莉说得对 |
[06:19] | Alex would have a plan. And Alien Alex clearly does too. | 艾利克斯会有计划 外星人艾利克斯显然也有 |
[06:23] | He wouldn’t take Leslie to the Stein house | 他不会带莱斯利去斯坦恩家 |
[06:24] | because that’s exactly where we’d go looking. | 因为我们肯定会去那里找 |
[06:26] | – So, where else would he take her? – I don’t know. | -那他还会把她带去哪里 -我不知道 |
[06:28] | But if he has been planning this, | 但如果他一直在谋划这件事 |
[06:30] | then maybe he left something behind that can tell us. | 也许他留下了一些能告诉我们答案的东西 |
[06:33] | Okay, divide and conquer, people. | 好 分头行动吧 |
[06:35] | Let’s turn this place upside down. | 我们把这地方找个底朝天 |
[06:37] | Like a scavenger hunt! | 就像寻宝一样 |
[06:43] | We have to find her. | 我们必须要找到她 |
[06:45] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[06:46] | We’ll get her back before anything bad | 我们会赶在她和宝宝出任何事之前 |
[06:47] | happens to her or the baby, okay? | 把她救回来的 好吗 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:56] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[06:57] | We go in, you have the baby, then we’re back on the road. | 我们进去 你生下孩子 我们就继续上路 |
[06:59] | Alex, it doesn’t work like that. | 艾利克斯 不是这样的 |
[07:01] | They’re gonna want to keep me for observation and check the baby. | 他们会把我留下观察一段时间 并看着孩子 |
[07:04] | No, we can’t let that happen. | 不 不能这样 |
[07:05] | There will be too many questions. | 他们会问太多问题 |
[07:06] | This baby is coming, Alex. | 宝宝要出来了 艾利克斯 |
[07:12] | – Let me out. – I can’t do that. | -让我下车 -不行 |
[07:18] | Unless you want me to | 除非你希望我 |
[07:19] | give birth in the front seat of this Volvo… | 在这辆沃尔沃的前座生下孩子 |
[07:24] | I know where we can go. | 我知道我们可以去哪里 |
[07:30] | What did you do to the inhibitor pods? | 你对抑制块做了什么 |
[07:34] | I thought that we were supposed to | 我还以为我们 |
[07:35] | be looking for any kind of evidence | 是要找艾利克斯把莱斯利 |
[07:36] | – about where Alex took Leslie. – And then what? | -带到哪里的线索 -然后呢 |
[07:38] | We’re still not equipped to fight. You said it yourself. | 我们还是没法战斗 你自己说的 |
[07:40] | That doesn’t mean taking the only thing | 那并不是说明你要把我们仅存的 |
[07:42] | that gives us any kind of chance | 能给与我们一点机会的东西 |
[07:43] | and smashing it to pieces. | 摔成碎片 |
[07:44] | That is not what I’m doing, all right? | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:45] | I’m seeing how they work. | 我在看它们是什么原理 |
[07:47] | Karolina was right. We didn’t finish the job with Jonah. | 卡罗琳娜说得没错 我们没有给约拿最后一击 |
[07:49] | And these are defensive, designed to block their powers. | 这只能是防御性的 用来封锁他们的能量 |
[07:54] | The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense. | 最强的防御就是果断快速的进攻 |
[07:57] | Coach Alphona told me that. | 阿方纳教练告诉我的 |
[07:59] | I hate to break it to you, | 我很不想打醒你 |
[08:00] | but Machiavelli and Sun Tzu beat him to it. | 但其实马基雅维利和孙子比他说得更早 |
[08:04] | Okay, say I am still curious. | 就当我好奇吧 |
[08:08] | How do we go on the offense? | 我们要怎么进攻呢 |
[08:10] | Well, we rig this inhibitor tech | 我们把这种抑制技术 |
[08:11] | to something we can strike with. | 安装到我们可以用来攻击的东西上 |
[08:13] | It’s like killing a vampire with a silver bullet. | 就像用银弹杀死吸血鬼 |
[08:16] | Direct contact. | 直接接触 |
[08:20] | Don’t move. Be right back. | 别动 我马上回来 |
[08:26] | How’s this for something we can strike with? | 用这个来攻击怎么样 |
[08:27] | What the…? | 这… |
[08:29] | – Where did you get these? – Quinton the Great. | -你从哪里搞来的 -金顿大帝 |
[08:31] | The original owner of this mansion. | 这间大宅原来的主人 |
[08:33] | Some kind of old-timey magician. | 某个古老的魔术师 |
[08:38] | Must have been one hell of a stage show. | 舞台表演肯定很精彩 |
[08:42] | – Is that… – My mom’s phone. She left it behind. | -那是 -我妈妈的手机 她落下了 |
[08:44] | – But that means… – She can’t call. I know. | -但那说明 -她没法打电话 我知道 |
[08:51] | She’s just mad because of her mom. | 她生气只是因为她妈妈 |
[08:54] | Also, this whole “Our love will save the universe” Thing… | 以及你的”我们的爱会拯救全宇宙” |
[08:57] | it’s kind of a lot of pressure. | 真的给人很大压力 |
[08:59] | She loves the Wiccan. I am aware. | 她爱那个威卡 我知道 |
[09:01] | Yeah, but how do you feel about Karolina? | 嗯 但你对卡罗琳娜的感觉呢 |
[09:05] | I care about her well-being, of course. | 我当然在乎她的安危 |
[09:07] | Yeah, but do you love her? | 嗯 但你爱她吗 |
[09:13] | I am certain I fulfill | 我相信我达到了 |
[09:14] | the requisite quantitative and qualitative criteria. | 所需的标准和程度 |
[09:18] | Uh, it’s not about the requisite… whatever. | 重点不是什么标准…算了 |
[09:22] | It’s love. | 是爱 |
[09:24] | You feel it deep inside. And you just know. | 你在内心深处能感觉到 你就是知道 |
[09:29] | It’s like, you look at someone, | 就像是你看着某个人 |
[09:32] | and every part of you just… | 你身体的每一部分 |
[09:34] | smiles. | 都会微笑 |
[09:36] | Inside and out. You can’t help it. | 从内到外 你控制不住 |
[09:41] | If you don’t feel this way about Karolina, | 如果你对卡罗琳娜没有这种感觉 |
[09:42] | maybe this whole prophecy thing… | 也许这个预言… |
[09:45] | maybe it’s wrong. | 也许是错的 |
[09:51] | The prophecy is the only hope my people have had for millennia. | 预言是我们族人几千年来唯一的希望 |
[09:55] | I have devoted my life to it. | 我为此奉献了我的一生 |
[09:58] | If she is not my great love… | 如果她不是我的真爱 |
[10:07] | Why is my face leaking? | 为什么我的脸漏水了 |
[10:20] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[10:31] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[10:38] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[10:47] | Nico. | 妮可 |
[10:50] | You. What do want from me? | 你 你想从我身上得到什么 |
[10:53] | I told you before. I want to help. | 我和你说了 我想帮你 |
[10:56] | Maybe where you’re from, | 也许在你那儿 |
[10:58] | it’s normal to pop into people’s minds | 突然出现到别人的脑子里 |
[11:00] | or pretend to be their mirror reflections. | 或假装是镜子中的倒影很正常 |
[11:02] | But here, not so much. | 但在这里不正常 |
[11:03] | You have to… You need to leave me alone. | 你得…你得别来烦我 |
[11:07] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[11:09] | Our fates are intertwined, Nico, whether you like it or not. | 我们的命运交织在一起 妮可 不管你愿不愿意 |
[11:13] | But you need to embrace the true power of the Staff. | 但是你需要接受魔杖真正的力量 |
[11:17] | The Staff was destroyed. | 魔杖已经被毁了 |
[11:19] | I burned what was left. It’s gone. Forever. | 我烧掉了剩余的部分 已经永远消失了 |
[11:22] | Except… it’s not. | 但是…并没有 |
[11:45] | Nico, come here! | 妮可 过来 |
[11:49] | Los Angeles defense attorney Catherine Wilder was found dead | 洛杉矶地检凯瑟琳·威尔德于今日 |
[11:50] | Alex’s mom, she’s dead. | 艾利克斯的妈妈 死了 |
[11:52] | …in her cell in an L. A. Correctional facility today. | 死于洛杉矶惩教所的牢房内 |
[11:55] | Did Alien Alex do this? | 是外星人艾利克斯干的吗 |
[11:58] | She was locked in a prison cell | 她死的时候被关在 |
[11:59] | when it happened, so it’s doubtful. | 一个牢房里 所以应该不是 |
[12:02] | R.I.P. Mrs. Wilder. | 安息吧 威尔德太太 |
[12:05] | In junior high, she made the best after-school snacks. | 初中的时候 她做的课后小食最好吃了 |
[12:08] | Pizza bagels. | 披萨百吉饼 |
[12:10] | She helped murder 17 teenagers. | 她协助杀害了17名青少年 |
[12:12] | And Darius. | 还有达瑞斯 |
[12:50] | Tamar, we need your help. | 塔玛 我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:52] | Uh, what’s freaky-ass cult church lady doing here? | 这个教会疯女人来这里干什么 |
[12:55] | Take a guess. | 你猜猜 |
[12:57] | Oh, shit. I’ll call you an ambulance. | 该死 我给你叫救护车 |
[12:59] | No, no! Don’t! | 不不 不要 |
[13:01] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[13:02] | We can’t go to a hospital, which is why we need you. | 我们不能去医院 所以我们需要你 |
[13:05] | And what makes you think I can deliver a damn baby? | 你为什么觉得我能给婴儿接生 |
[13:08] | You have one, don’t you? | 你自己有一个 不是吗 |
[13:10] | I got a 1983 Chevy Monte Carlo SS with a V8 engine too. | 我还有V8引擎的1983雪佛兰蒙特卡洛SS |
[13:14] | It don’t mean I can build you one. | 那不代表我可以给你造一辆车啊 |
[13:16] | Please. Something’s wrong. I need help. | 拜托 有点不对劲 我需要帮助 |
[13:22] | All right. Come on, then. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[13:37] | You’re all right. You’ve got ways to go yet. Just relax. | 你没事的 你还远着呢 放松 |
[13:40] | I need lavender oil. | 我需要薰衣草精油 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I’m fresh out of that. | 嗯 我刚用完了 |
[13:43] | I, I have some in my bag. I just…I left it in the car. | 我包里有一点 我…我放在车里了 |
[13:47] | Alex, do you mind grabbing it for me? | 艾利克斯 能帮我去拿吗 |
[13:50] | Go! Get her the damn bag! | 快去 帮她拿包 |
[14:00] | – Where’s your phone? – It’s in the kitchen in rice. | -你的手机在哪里 -在厨房的米里 |
[14:02] | I was holding Xerxes, tryna pee… | 我本来抱着泽克西斯想上厕所 |
[14:03] | Damn thing’s supposed to be waterproof. | 那型号本来应该是防水的啊 |
[14:05] | Listen, we’re in danger. It’s Alex. | 听着 我们有危险 是艾利克斯 |
[14:07] | L’il Wilder? No, please, girl. We got nothing to fear. | 小威尔德 不 拜托 我们没什么好怕的 |
[14:10] | He grew up in Brentwood. | 他在布伦特伍德长大的 |
[14:11] | It’s really hard to explain, but I need you to trust me, okay? | 这很难解释 但我需要你相信我 好吗 |
[14:15] | – You wanna call the cops? – No. No. | -你想报警吗 -不 不 |
[14:19] | I need you to get this message to my daughter. | 我需要你把这个信息交给我的女儿 |
[14:21] | All right? Tell her where I am. | 好吗 告诉她我在哪里 |
[14:23] | And take your baby and get out of here. | 带上你的孩子离开这里 |
[14:28] | Here you go, Mrs. Dean. | 给 迪恩太太 |
[14:31] | Thanks, Alex. | 谢谢 艾利克斯 |
[14:34] | Come here. Come on, now. | 过来 过来 |
[14:36] | We got to get her in bed and ready to have this baby. | 我们要把她扶到床上 准备生小孩 |
[14:40] | Take her back there, make her comfortable. | 把她送过去 让她舒舒服服的 |
[14:42] | Hold her hand, let her squeeze it as hard as she damn well wants. | 握住她的手 她想捏多紧都行 |
[14:47] | No matter what, do not let it go. | 不管怎么样 不要放手 |
[14:49] | When she’s having a contraction, | 如果她出现宫缩 |
[14:51] | remind her to breathe through it. | 就让她深呼吸 |
[14:52] | Well, hold on. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[14:55] | I’m gonna go get on the internet | 我要上网 |
[14:56] | and figure out how to deliver a freakin’ baby. | 查一查怎么生小孩 |
[14:59] | Unless you became a doctor in the last five minutes. | 除非你五分钟内突然变成了医生 |
[15:04] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[15:18] | I’m not totally sure it’ll work. | 我不敢确定有没有用 |
[15:21] | I am not going to make the requisite joke | 我不会开那种一个人 |
[15:23] | about a man’s broadsword failing him under pressure, | 在压力之下提不动刀的不举笑话 |
[15:25] | because shaming culture is | 因为我最反对的 |
[15:27] | the antithesis of literally everything that I stand for. | 就是这种羞辱文化 |
[15:29] | But if you had made it, I might’ve laughed, | 但如果你说了 我可能会笑 |
[15:31] | because I don’t base my sense of self-worth | 因为我的自我价值并不是基于 |
[15:33] | on the shape of my body or my sexual prowess. | 我的身材或者我的性能力 |
[15:36] | That much. | 没那么要紧 |
[15:39] | Anymore. | 至少现在不是了 |
[15:41] | Okay. Okay, so the plan exactly is? | 好吧 你的具体计划是什么 |
[15:44] | Well, the compound inside the pods | 抑制块中的成分 |
[15:45] | is a highly concentrated version | 是卡罗琳抑制手镯的 |
[15:47] | of the alloy that made up Karolina’s inhibitor bracelet. | 那种合金的高度提炼版本 |
[15:49] | Interaction with the Gibborim’s skin | 如果接触到吉博力姆的皮肤 |
[15:50] | should not only neutralize their abilities | 不仅会中和他们的能力 |
[15:53] | but weaken them completely. | 还能彻底削弱他们 |
[15:56] | Like poison? | 就像毒药吗 |
[15:58] | – Exactly. – And we’re gonna coat the weapons in it? | -没错 -我们要给武器包上吗 |
[16:01] | Yep. We don’t have many of these, | 是的 我们的量不多 |
[16:03] | so we’re gonna need every last one. | 所以每一块都要好好利用 |
[16:07] | Okay, hey, let me hold it. | 好吧 来 让我拿着 |
[16:23] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[16:35] | We just got a message. | 我们刚收到一则信息 |
[16:35] | Alex took Leslie to Compton. They’re with Tamar. | 艾利克斯带莱斯利去康普顿了 他们和塔玛一起 |
[16:37] | Okay, the weapons aren’t ready. | 好吧 武器还没有准备好 |
[16:39] | We’re gonna need at least another hour. | 我们至少还需要一小时 |
[16:40] | Keep working. | 继续 |
[16:41] | We’ll take Molly and Xavin and we’ll call if we need backup. | 我们带上茉莉和赞文 需要增援会联络 |
[16:49] | Hey, Tamar. I could really use a hand in here! | 塔玛 我这里需要帮助 |
[16:55] | Tamar! | 塔玛 |
[17:05] | Alex. Alex! | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 |
[17:11] | Tamar? | 塔玛 |
[17:14] | Hey, Tamar, I really think that… | 塔玛 我觉得… |
[17:29] | Now why would Tamar take Xerxes and run off like that? | 为什么塔玛带上泽克西斯就跑了 |
[17:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:45] | Now it’s just you and me, Leslie. | 现在只剩你和我了 莱斯利 |
[17:50] | The Hostel wasn’t compromised. | 大宅没有暴露 |
[17:52] | You lied to get me to go with you. | 你为了让我跟你走而骗了我 |
[17:54] | I had to be careful. | 我必须要小心行事 |
[17:56] | You’re in a very delicate state, | 你的状态很微妙 |
[17:58] | and my father very much wants this. | 我的父亲非常想要这个 |
[18:05] | So, Jonah’s making you do this? | 所以这都是约拿让你干的吗 |
[18:08] | He isn’t making me do anything. | 他没有让我干任何事 |
[18:11] | No one does. | 没有人能让我干任何事 |
[18:14] | But it’s the smart play. | 但这一招很聪明 |
[18:18] | And also exciting. | 还很刺激 |
[18:19] | The adrenaline response to all this stress is amazing! | 应对各种压力引发的肾上腺素激增太棒了 |
[18:25] | Second only to killing. | 仅次于杀戮 |
[18:30] | I do not understand why my father is so fond of you. | 我不明白为什么我爸爸这么喜欢你 |
[18:39] | I imagine he’ll be very sad to know | 我想他要是知道你死于生产 |
[18:43] | that you died in childbirth. | 肯定会很难过 |
[18:48] | You were supposed to run. Really glad you didn’t. | 你应该逃走的 幸好你没走 |
[18:52] | Moms gotta stick together. | 妈妈们互相支撑 |
[18:54] | Xerxes is safe. Let’s get you out of here. | 泽克西斯很安全 赶紧带你离开这里 |
[18:58] | Tamar! | 塔玛 |
[19:06] | You know, I gotta admit, | 我不得不承认 |
[19:08] | I’m impressed with your instincts for self-preservation. | 我真是很惊讶于你的自我保护本能 |
[19:12] | Guess I was wrong about you. | 看来我之前对你的看法错了 |
[19:14] | I’m so gonna beat your ass, Wilder. | 我绝对要好好修理你 威尔德 |
[19:18] | You should know by now who you’re messin’ with. | 你现在该知道你到底惹了谁 |
[19:20] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:23] | Clearly, Tamar, | 其实 塔玛 |
[19:25] | you have no idea who you’re messing with. | 你才是不清楚自己到底惹了谁 |
[19:31] | Did you think Alex Wilder could take a hit like that? | 你觉得艾利克斯·威尔德能承受那样一击吗 |
[19:36] | What the hell are you? | 你到底是什么东西 |
[19:39] | Alex, please don’t hurt her! | 艾利克斯 不要伤害她 |
[19:40] | Oh, but I am so looking forward to it. | 但是我真的很期待 |
[19:44] | It’s just too bad that | 真是可惜 |
[19:45] | your offspring isn’t here to witness the fun. | 你的后代没有在场目睹这么有意思的事 |
[19:55] | – Leslie! – Mom! | -莱斯利 -妈妈 |
[19:56] | Alex, open the door! | 艾利克斯 开门 |
[19:57] | Tamar, are you okay? | 塔玛 你没事吧 |
[19:58] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[20:03] | He went out back. | 他从后面出去了 |
[20:04] | – Where’s my mom? – Bedroom. She’s okay. | -我妈妈呢 -卧室 她没事 |
[20:09] | Wait! Take this. | 等等 拿上这个 |
[20:12] | Whoever that is, I don’t think it’s Alex Wilder. | 不管那是谁 肯定不是艾利克斯·威尔德 |
[20:20] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[20:23] | Less than a minute between them. | 间隔不到一分钟了 |
[20:25] | Okay, you…Help me get some pillows under her hips. | 好了 你…给她屁股下垫几个枕头 |
[20:27] | You…Bathroom. Cold cloth, towels. Go! | 你…去厕所 冷水浸的布 毛巾 快去 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:35] | You circle around, cut him off. | 你绕过去 截住他 |
[20:41] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[20:43] | You’re doing great! Is she doing great? | 你做得很好 她做得好吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, she’s doing great. | 嗯 她做得很好 |
[20:49] | Wait, baby’s crowning. We need to guide the shoulders. | 等等 宝宝出来了 我们要拉出肩膀 |
[20:52] | Okay, sweetheart, piece of cake. | 好了 亲爱的 很简单的 |
[20:54] | You’ve done this before, so your body knows what to do, okay? | 你以前生过 所以你的身体知道该怎么办 |
[20:56] | – Okay. – On the count of three, | -好 -数到三 |
[20:57] | I need you to push real hard. | 我需要你使劲用力 |
[21:01] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:20] | Stop! | 站住 |
[21:27] | I take it your friend here didn’t work out much. | 看来你的这个朋友锻炼不多 |
[21:29] | Not really his thing, no. | 他的确不擅长 |
[21:31] | You light that hand up, I’ll put you down. Hard. | 你敢让你的脸发亮我就把你狠狠放倒 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I don’t think you will. | 我觉得你不会 |
[21:36] | That would mean killing Alex. | 那样艾利克斯也会被杀 |
[21:38] | I can feel how close you two were. | 我能感觉到你们以前关系有多好 |
[21:40] | You know, I don’t actually have to kill you. | 我其实不用杀了你 |
[21:44] | Right? Maybe I can just hurt you really bad. | 也许我只要让你重伤 |
[21:46] | Let you feel all the pain. | 让你感受到所有痛苦 |
[21:48] | Oh, yeah, sure, go ahead. Pain’s kinda cool. | 好啊 来吧 痛苦很棒 |
[21:51] | Makes me… I don’t know. It makes me feel alive. | 让我 我也不知道 让我感觉很有活力 |
[21:57] | Maybe you and I aren’t so different. | 也许我和你其实区别也不大 |
[21:59] | Definitely shooting to kill. | 我绝对一枪毙命 |
[22:00] | Of course, I could always jump into another body… | 当然了 我可以直接进入另一具身体 |
[22:03] | like yours. | 比如你的 |
[22:10] | Ooh, and then I’d have the gun. | 然后我就有枪了 |
[22:14] | Imagine that. | 你想象一下 |
[22:15] | Your pretty little girlfriend’s face | 当你转过头 给你美丽的小女朋友 |
[22:17] | when you turn around and shoot her point blank. | 来一枪时 她脸上的表情 |
[22:24] | Oh, I would love to see that. | 我绝对很想看看 |
[22:27] | And there is nothing that you can do about it. | 而你则无能为力 |
[22:31] | Nico! | 妮可 |
[22:45] | Well, it’s been fun, Nico. I gotta run. | 玩得很开心 妮可 我要跑了 |
[22:47] | I gotta go meet up with my family. | 我要去和我的家人见面了 |
[22:51] | Maybe I’ll see you again. | 也许我们还会再见面的 |
[23:01] | Nico! | 妮可 |
[23:06] | What happened? Where is he? | 发生了什么 他在哪里 |
[23:08] | He got away. | 他跑了 |
[23:22] | It’s a girl. She’s tiny, but she’s got powerful lungs. | 是个女孩 个头不大 肺活量倒是惊人 |
[23:25] | She’s gonna be a badass. Go. | 她肯定是个狠角色 去吧 |
[23:29] | Karolina, meet your baby sister. | 卡罗琳娜 来见见你的妹妹 |
[23:35] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[23:44] | Do you want to try? | 你想抱抱看吗 |
[23:45] | Uh, no, I don’t think I’m… | 不 我觉得我不… |
[23:47] | – I’m not a really good baby person. – I’ll take her. | -我不是很会照顾小孩 -我来 |
[24:05] | Xavin, you’re a natural. | 赞文 你和她很合得来 |
[24:14] | Look at that smile. | 看看这微笑啊 |
[24:23] | It’s coming from Alex’s duffle. | 是从艾利克斯的包里传出来的 |
[24:46] | What… the hell… is that? | 这…是…什么 |
[24:50] | The Magistranian Abstract. | 法官摘要 |
[24:53] | It’s recognizing the next royal heir. | 发现了下一位皇室继承人 |
[24:56] | Oh, yeah. Of course. I should have guessed. | 是啊 当然 我早该猜到的 |
[25:01] | Hey, after we’re done with this whole baby situation, | 等我们搞定生完孩子后的状况 |
[25:04] | can y’all do me a favor | 你们能不能帮我个忙 |
[25:05] | and literally never come back here again? | 永远不要再出现在这里了 |
[25:11] | So, you’re telling me Alex Wilder | 你们是说艾利克斯·威尔德 |
[25:13] | is possessed by some kinda evil alien? | 被某个邪恶外星人附身了 |
[25:16] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[25:17] | Except for the fact that | 但是他的确用 |
[25:19] | he shot my ass with a beam of light. | 从手里射出的一束光 |
[25:22] | From his hand. | 打到我脸上 |
[25:25] | Guess that makes you an alien, too? | 那说明你也是外星人吧 |
[25:27] | Half. | 半人 |
[25:30] | Anyone else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[25:32] | Xavin and the baby. | 赞文和宝宝也是 |
[25:34] | Well, Xavin’s technically a Xartan. | 赞文是赞丹人 |
[25:35] | She can shape-shift. You wanna see? | 她可以变形 你想看看吗 |
[25:37] | No. I do not. | 不 我不想 |
[25:38] | I’m just gonna go ahead and take your word on that one. | 我就直接信你了 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna get you some water. | 我去给你弄点水 |
[25:47] | Xavin, I don’t like that face. | 赞文 我不喜欢你的脸[表情] |
[25:50] | Would you prefer I appeared as someone else? | 那你希望我换个模样吗 |
[25:52] | No, I meant the symbols. | 不 我是说你的表情 |
[25:54] | And while I appreciate the gallows humor, | 虽然我很喜欢这种黑色幽默 |
[25:56] | which proves that you’re kinda maybe becoming one of us, | 这说明你可能慢慢要变成我们的一员了 |
[25:59] | kinda looks like you’ve got more bad news. | 但你的表情好像有坏消息 |
[26:03] | Interaction with the royal heir | 与皇室继承人的交互 |
[26:05] | has unlocked the Abstract’s usage history. | 解锁了摘要的使用历史 |
[26:08] | It shows that a beacon | 这上面显示激活了一个 |
[26:10] | to the Gibborim home world has been activated. | 向吉博力姆母星的信标 |
[26:12] | As far as I can tell, the Family plans to open | 根据我的解读 这家人计划 |
[26:16] | an interstellar gateway between their world and this one. | 在他们的世界和地球之间打开一道星际通道 |
[26:20] | Stacey told Gert something about a portal. | 史黛茜和格特提起过什么传送门 |
[26:22] | Wait, they can do that? I thought they needed a ship. | 等等 他们能这么做吗 我以为他们需要飞船 |
[26:26] | It’s highly volatile. | 这种方法很不稳定 |
[26:28] | And requires a very specific alignment of gravitational fields. | 这需要非常精确的重力场分布 |
[26:34] | But it seems conditions are favorable. | 但所有的条件似乎都符合 |
[26:37] | So, when’s this gonna happen? | 那么什么时候开始 |
[26:40] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[26:42] | The coordinates are saying someplace called | 坐标显示是在一个 |
[26:44] | the Marine Vivarium Desalination Plant. | 叫海洋活体淡化工厂的地方 |
[26:48] | Pride’s Clean Water project. | 傲慢的净水项目 |
[26:50] | The seawater in the tanks means | 储水罐中的海水 |
[26:51] | deuterium is readily available. | 能让他们得到氘 |
[26:55] | They could turn the entire place | 如果他们想的话 |
[26:56] | into a nuclear reactor if they chose to. | 可以轻易把那里变成一个核反应堆 |
[26:59] | It’s quite genius. | 非常天才 |
[27:01] | Wait, guys. Isn’t this good news? | 等等 伙计们 这不是好消息吗 |
[27:05] | Jonah and his family want to leave. | 约拿和他的家人想要离开 |
[27:08] | As long as they don’t take Karolina or the baby, | 只要他们不带走卡罗琳娜或者这孩子 |
[27:10] | we should just let them go. | 我们应该让他们离开 |
[27:12] | Except they’ll use the gateway | 但是他们要用这个通道 |
[27:13] | to send back a Scrub Squad. | 派来一支善后小队 |
[27:16] | “Like a cleaning service?” She said hopefully. | “像是做清扫服务的吗” 她充满骐骥地说 |
[27:19] | Elite soldiers tasked with the elimination | 由精英士兵组成的小队 |
[27:21] | of everyone the Magistrate’s Family has come into contact with. | 专门处理和法官一家接触过的人 |
[27:27] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会容许这种事发生 |
[27:28] | No. No, no. You can’t go. Jonah is too dangerous. | 不不不 你不能去 约拿太危险了 |
[27:31] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[27:33] | And you have to stay safe and with the baby. | 你必须要保证你和孩子的安全 |
[27:36] | Xavin, can you make sure that that happens? | 赞文 你可以保护好他们吗 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:45] | Please be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[27:51] | I really hope Chase and Gert | 希望查斯和格特 |
[27:52] | have those weapons ready by now. | 已经准备好那些武器了 |
[27:59] | This is so dope! | 真是太酷炫了 |
[28:01] | I know, right? | 对吧 |
[28:04] | What about you? | 你的呢 |
[28:05] | Well, since I can’t really hold anything with the Fistigons, | 由于我戴着毁灭拳套就没法拿别的东西 |
[28:07] | I outfitted one with this… | 我就加装了这个… |
[28:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:15] | Nothing. It’s really cool. | 没什么 真的很厉害 |
[28:17] | And totally doesn’t look like you’re compensating for anything. | 而且一点都不像是你要弥补什么 |
[28:23] | – See? I can find that funny. – I get it. | -看 我可以只当是玩笑 -我懂的 |
[28:26] | Everyone, get familiar with these. | 大家都把这些武器用顺手了 |
[28:29] | We only have one chance at this tonight. | 我们今晚只有一次机会 |
[28:32] | The inhibitor tech should weaken the Gibbs | 抑制技术可以削弱吉博人 |
[28:33] | and keep them from jumping bodies. | 让他们不能钻到别的身体里 |
[28:35] | But we gotta make sure | 但我们要确保 |
[28:36] | it stays in direct contact until they’re… | 一直让武器和他们接触 直到他们… |
[28:39] | You know… | 你们懂的 |
[28:40] | Dead. | 死了 |
[28:44] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[28:47] | Killing our parents? | 杀了我们的父母 |
[28:51] | And Alex? | 还有艾利克斯 |
[28:54] | We’ll do what we have to do. | 我们要做我们必须要做的事 |
[29:01] | Have you decided on a designation to address the newling? | 你决定给新生者赋予名称了吗 |
[29:04] | Oh, you mean a name? | 你是说名字吗 |
[29:07] | I was thinking maybe Elle. After my father. | 我想叫她埃尔 以我父亲的名字命名 |
[29:11] | Speaking of my father… | 说到我父亲 |
[29:14] | Xavin, there’s something I need you to see. | 赞文 我要给你看点东西 |
[29:18] | It’s in my bag there. | 就在我的包里 |
[29:29] | It’s my father’s journal. | 那是我父亲的日记 |
[29:31] | Written before Jonah twisted his teachings. | 这是在他被约拿扭曲了教义前写的 |
[29:37] | Read the marked passage. | 你看一下划出来的段落 |
[29:40] | I thought my father was a fraud, exploited by Jonah. | 我以为我父亲是一个被约拿利用的骗子 |
[29:44] | But reading this now… | 但现在看来 |
[29:47] | so much has already come true. | 很多事已经成真了 |
[29:50] | He writes of a great love | 他写了真爱 |
[29:53] | that will bring peace to the universe. | 会给宇宙带来和平 |
[29:56] | It’s the prophecy. | 就是预言 |
[29:57] | It says my child will lead a world very far from here. | 这上面说我的孩子将会领导一个离这里很远的世界 |
[30:03] | That she will save countless innocent lives. | 她会拯救无数无辜的生命 |
[30:06] | Karolina? | 卡罗琳娜 |
[30:08] | Keep reading. | 继续看下去 |
[30:14] | “But this will require the greatest sacrifice. | “但是这需要巨大的牺牲 |
[30:18] | “Because the child will be… | 因为这个孩子 |
[30:21] | raised by another.” | 将会交由他人抚养 |
[30:24] | “A noble warrior, | 那是一名崇高的战士 |
[30:27] | who will love and protect her as her own.” | 将会爱护她 保护她 对她视如己出” |
[30:33] | Xavin, ever since I found out about this child, | 赞文 我知道我有了这孩子后 |
[30:37] | I knew in my heart that | 我内心就知道 |
[30:40] | it would be very different than having Karolina. | 这和当初怀卡罗琳娜时不一样 |
[30:45] | That somehow she wasn’t going to be completely mine. | 她应该不仅仅只属于我一个人 |
[30:52] | That if my father was right, | 如果我父亲说得没错 |
[30:56] | this baby has a greater destiny elsewhere. | 这个孩子将将去别的地方拥有更加伟大的未来 |
[31:04] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[31:07] | Your prophecy and my father’s prophecy… | 你的预言和我父亲的预言 |
[31:11] | They’re the same. | 是一样的 |
[31:13] | But if we’re both wrong? | 但如果我们都错了呢 |
[31:16] | – If prophecies are just stories? – They aren’t. | -如果预言只是传说呢 -不是的 |
[31:20] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[31:23] | In the deepest part of me, I believe. | 我内心深处就是相信 |
[31:30] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[31:34] | Will you… | 你能不能 |
[31:37] | protect our child? | 保护我们的孩子 |
[32:07] | The Staff was cool and all but, | 魔杖的确很酷 但是 |
[32:09] | you do look pretty hot with that thing. | 你用那个看起来很性感 |
[32:12] | So, you like a girl with a sword. | 看来你喜欢用剑的女孩子 |
[32:15] | Only if that girl is you. | 只要这女孩子是你 |
[32:18] | Just hope it works tonight. | 真希望今晚能成功 |
[32:21] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会成功的 |
[32:24] | You don’t know that. | 你也无法保证 |
[32:27] | I do. | 我知道的 |
[32:32] | Because I have faith in us. | 因为我对我们有信心 |
[32:36] | When my algorithm was breaking down, | 我的算法要崩溃的时候 |
[32:38] | I watched you die in my arms. | 我看着你在我怀里死去 |
[32:43] | My head knew that it wasn’t real but, | 我的脑中知道这不是真的 但是 |
[32:46] | my heart… | 我的内心… |
[32:49] | I know what it feels like to lose you, Nico. | 我知道失去你的感觉 妮可 |
[32:53] | I don’t ever want to feel that again. | 我不想再体验一遍那种感觉了 |
[33:10] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[33:12] | No. But maybe just enough. | 是的 但也许足够了 |
[33:45] | Okay. That’s not creepy at all. | 好吧 一点都不瘆人 |
[33:49] | Sorry, I, um… | 抱歉 我… |
[33:53] | Wow, you look, um… That’s… | 你看上去…真是… |
[33:58] | I…I just came to see if you had any questions about the tech. | 我只是想来看看你对这装置还有没有什么疑问 |
[34:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:03] | Because I, um, helped you build the tech, so… | 因为是我帮你造的 所以 |
[34:07] | I probably don’t have any questions. | 我可能没有什么问题 |
[34:09] | All right, yeah. Of course. | 好吧 当然了 |
[34:14] | Okay, look… | 听着 |
[34:16] | You made it clear that there’s no more “Romantic us” | 你已经明确表示没有”情侣的我们”了 |
[34:19] | and that you think that I’ve been weak and stupid. | 你觉得我很弱小 愚蠢 |
[34:22] | I also said “Insecure.” | 我还说了”缺乏安全感” |
[34:24] | I may have also said “Jackass.” I can’t recall. | 我可能还说了”混蛋” 我记不清了 |
[34:27] | I don’t think you said it this time. | 我觉得你这次没说 |
[34:29] | You may be right. | 你可能没错 |
[34:32] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[34:33] | Since there’s a very good chance | 既然我们这次很可能 |
[34:34] | that we don’t make it back from this… | 再也回不来了 |
[34:37] | I wanted to tell you what I think of you. | 我想告诉你我对你的看法 |
[34:43] | Which is that you’re amazing. | 你真的很棒 |
[34:48] | You’re brilliant, you’re strong, | 你很聪明 很坚强 |
[34:51] | you’re not afraid to be unpopular. | 你不怕不受人欢迎 |
[34:54] | I mean, you stand by your beliefs | 你坚持你的信仰 |
[34:55] | no matter what anyone else says. | 不管别人会怎么说 |
[35:00] | You’re the most incredible person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最棒的人 |
[35:05] | Chase, this is really sweet, but… | 查斯 这话真是太贴心了 但是 |
[35:08] | I love you, Gert. | 我爱你 格特 |
[35:16] | W…Wha…What did you just say? | 你…你说什么 |
[35:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:22] | And I have for a really long time. | 我已经爱了你很久了 |
[35:25] | I guess I’ve just been too stupid | 我想我只是太愚蠢 |
[35:27] | and weak and insecure to tell you that before, but | 太弱小 太没有安全感 而不敢告诉你 但是 |
[35:32] | I just needed to say it. | 我就是想说出来 |
[35:35] | In case I never get another chance. | 以免我以后再也没有机会了 |
[35:44] | This is the part where you say something. | 你这时候该说点什么了 |
[35:47] | A clever quip, an insult, | 刷点小聪明 嘲弄我 |
[35:49] | a literary reference that goes over my head. | 我不会理解的文学隐喻 |
[35:52] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[35:54] | You should get ready. We’re gonna leave soon. | 你得赶紧做好准备了 我们马上就要出发了 |
[36:15] | Yeah, everybody likes a good snuggle, | 大家都喜欢温暖的拥抱 |
[36:18] | no matter what planet they’re from. | 不管你来自哪个星球 |
[36:32] | You are completely certain? | 你确定吗 |
[36:34] | You risked your life to come all the way | 你冒着生命危险 穿越银河系 |
[36:35] | across the galaxy to save your people. | 来到这里拯救你的人民 |
[36:39] | I’ve seen you fight to protect Karolina and the others. | 你见过你为了保护卡罗琳娜和其他人而战斗 |
[36:43] | Xavin, I’m certain. | 赞文 我确定 |
[36:46] | It’s the only way to protect baby Elle. | 只有这样才能保护小埃尔 |
[36:49] | You have to do this. | 你必须要这么做 |
[36:52] | You won’t regret this decision. | 你不会后悔这个决定的 |
[36:55] | I will lay down my life if I have to. | 我甚至愿意为她献出生命 |
[36:59] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[37:01] | Baby Elle’s sleeping. | 小埃尔睡着了 |
[37:02] | The medics you called are just checking her out now. | 你叫的医护人员正在检查她 |
[37:05] | We didn’t call any medics. | 我们没有叫医护人员 |
[37:17] | No. | 不 |
[37:28] | Don’t look at me like that. No, I couldn’t tell him. | 别这么看着我 不 我不能告诉他 |
[37:30] | Because we’re clearly just not endgame. | 因为我们显然不配 |
[37:34] | And we’re too different. And if he left us again… | 我们太不一样了 如果他再抛下我们 |
[37:38] | I cannot believe you’re taking his side. | 我真不敢相信你要站在他那边 |
[37:41] | Time to go. Alex has the baby. | 我们要走了 艾利克斯抢走了孩子 |
[37:59] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢做出这种事 |
[38:03] | I suspected you might overreact. | 我猜到你会反应过度 |
[38:06] | But these bodies have certain needs. | 但这些躯体有特定的需求 |
[38:09] | And this last body was particularly… | 我的上一具躯体特别… |
[38:12] | virile. | 精力充沛 |
[38:13] | First, you try to bring the blonde one, and now this. | 你一开始想带上那个金发 现在又来了一个 |
[38:17] | You really are far too attached. | 你太喜欢这些人类了 |
[38:19] | Dad and I have a bargain. | 爸爸和我说好了 |
[38:21] | The child returns in my place. | 这孩子代替我的位置 |
[38:24] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[38:25] | This family returns from exile together. No new members. | 我们一家人要一起结束流放回去 不带新的成员 |
[38:28] | You forget why we were exiled in the first place. | 你都忘了我们当初为什么会被流放 |
[38:32] | Even if he wanted to, you know he can’t return after what he did. | 就算他想回去 我们也知道他干了那种事 回不去了 |
[38:36] | You’ve been fooling yourself about that. | 你一直在骗你自己 |
[38:41] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[38:42] | I’ve given the engineers their “Promotion.” | 我给这些工程师”升职”了 |
[38:46] | Ooh, what did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[38:47] | Your father has another bastard, | 你爸爸又来了个杂种 |
[38:49] | and your brother wants to stay. | 你哥哥想留下来 |
[38:50] | I wasn’t made to rule, Mother. | 我没有领导的才能 母亲 |
[38:53] | What will you do here? It’s so primitive. | 你留在这里能干什么 这里这么原始 |
[38:56] | I’ll lead the kill team. | 我会领导杀戮小队 |
[38:57] | Something his talents are uniquely suited for. | 这是非常符合他天赋的一行 |
[39:01] | So, they’ll all stay. | 所以他们都会留下来 |
[39:03] | And start a colony? | 然后建立殖民地吗 |
[39:04] | Here on Earth? | 在地球上 |
[39:05] | Sorry to interrupt your grand plans | 抱歉打断你们的宏伟 |
[39:06] | for intergalactic domination, but it’s time. | 星际统治计划 但时间到了 |
[39:09] | Gravitational alignment’s optimal now. | 现在的重力分布是最优情况 |
[39:16] | We’ll need you to commence the sequence. | 我们需要你启动序列 |
[39:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[39:21] | But after that, I’m going. | 但之后的过程我不参与 |
[39:30] | After we initiate, it will take several minutes for full power. | 我们启动后 需要几分钟才能达到最大功率 |
[39:48] | Well, have a fun road trip. | 一路玩得开心 |
[39:53] | Oh, hell no! | 不是吧 |
[40:06] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 这下可有意思了 |
[40:08] | Not here. We can’t risk it until the gateway fully opens. | 别在这里闹 在通道完全打开之前 我们不能冒险 |
[40:10] | Draw them away. | 把他们引走 |
[40:12] | Hide! Protect the baby. | 躲起来 保护孩子 |
[40:16] | That’s right, you better run! | 没错 赶紧逃吧 |
[40:22] | Uh, why did they run? | 他们为什么要逃 |
[40:23] | Should we just destroy that thing? | 我们应该毁掉那个东西吗 |
[40:25] | Xavin said it could become a nuclear reactor. | 赞文说这会变成一个核反应堆 |
[40:27] | Think we’d better leave it. | 我觉得我们最好还是别动 |
[40:28] | Guys, I really don’t think we should stay out in the open. | 伙计们 我觉得我们不能暴露在外面 |
[40:32] | Go find them. If they circle back, I’ll hold them off. | 找到他们 要是他们绕回来 我会拖住他们 |
[41:03] | Caution. | 注意 |
[41:04] | Please make your way to the exits. | 请前往出口 |
[41:06] | Caution. | 注意 |
[41:12] | Ah, shi… | 该… |
[41:23] | No dino this time, huh, little girl? | 这次没有恐龙了 小姑娘 |
[41:30] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:31] | That is something that we cooked up special just for you. | 这是我们为你特别准备的东西 |
[41:39] | I don’t know how you put up with living inside | 我不知道你们怎么忍受 |
[41:40] | these awkward husks. | 这些难看的外壳 |
[41:43] | I mean, they’re fun to ride around in for a while | 偶尔穿着到处走还行 |
[41:45] | but there are so many expectations. | 但是要注意的地方太多了 |
[41:49] | What to wear, how to do your hair. | 要穿什么 怎么做发型 |
[41:54] | Save it. I’m not your therapist. | 省省吧 我不是你的治疗师 |
[41:57] | Oh, and I’m not your mother. | 我不是你的母亲 |
[41:59] | I thought about keeping her around for a little bit, | 我想过多留她一段时间 |
[42:01] | but she was no fun. | 但是她太无趣了 |
[42:03] | So, I smothered her. She’s gone. | 于是我就闷死了她 她死了 |
[42:06] | That makes this easier. | 这就更简单了 |
[42:16] | The muscle memory of her physical skills, though? | 但是她的格斗肌肉记忆 |
[42:19] | That’s still here. | 依然存在 |
[42:20] | So, let’s play. | 那我们来好好玩玩 |
[42:42] | Finally getting revenge on the old man, huh? | 终于能报复你的老爹了 对吧 |
[42:45] | Feels good, doesn’t it, son? | 感觉很好吧 儿子 |
[42:47] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[42:50] | I tell you what. I’ll let you win. | 这样吧 我认输 |
[42:53] | But you’ve gotta look right at me, | 但是你得看着我 |
[42:55] | so you can see the light go out in dear old dad’s eyes. | 这样就能看到光芒在你老爹的眼中消失 |
[43:21] | Bet you regret putting me in | 你现在肯定很后悔 |
[43:22] | all those self-defense classes now, huh, Stacey? | 让我去上那些自卫课吧 史黛茜 |
[43:33] | Those are cute little knives, | 小刀很可爱 |
[43:34] | but you don’t stand a chance fighting me alone. | 但是你和我单打独斗没有机会 |
[43:38] | She’s not alone. | 她不是一个人 |
[43:41] | She has her sister. | 她有她的妹妹 |
[43:57] | I said I’d play. Didn’t say fair. | 我说了玩玩 可没说公平 |
[44:14] | Xavin? What are you doing here? | 赞文 你来这里干什么 |
[44:16] | The Sacred Mother has a mission for me. | 圣母给了我一个任务 |
[44:20] | But we don’t have much time. | 但是我们时间不多 |
[44:25] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[44:26] | Father, what’s happened? | 父亲 怎么回事 |
[44:27] | They’ve made some sort of weapons. | 他们做了一些武器 |
[44:28] | Likely with inhibitor technology. | 好像是用抑制技术做的 |
[44:30] | Give me the child. | 把孩子给我 |
[44:35] | Your mother and sister are back that way. Go help them. | 你母亲和妹妹在那边 去帮她们 |
[44:38] | Now! | 快点 |
[44:45] | Stop! You’re not going anywhere with her. | 站住 你别想带着她去任何地方 |
[44:53] | – Xavin? – We must hurry. | -赞文 -我们必须快点走了 |
[44:57] | Wait, guys, what’s going on? | 等等 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[44:59] | Wait, you’re taking the baby back to your home planet? | 等等 你要带这个孩子回你的母星吗 |
[45:01] | I thought we were trying to stop that. | 我们不是要阻止他们把她带回去吗 |
[45:03] | My mom’s orders. It’s the only way to keep them safe. | 这是我妈妈的命令 只有这样才能保护他们 |
[45:05] | It’s true. Your destiny is not yet written. | 是真的 你们的命运还没有写定 |
[45:08] | But mine is. | 但我的已经注定了 |
[45:13] | The prophecy. | 那个预言 |
[45:16] | The great love is the love for a child, | 真爱是对孩子的爱 |
[45:20] | whether it is ours or not. | 不管是不是我们的孩子 |
[45:21] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[45:26] | I feel it deep inside. | 我内心深处的感觉 |
[45:29] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[45:36] | I’m gonna miss you, X. | 我会想你的 赞 |
[45:43] | I will see you again. I’m certain of it. | 我们会再见面的 我相信 |
[45:46] | Until then, the Sacred Mother must stay safe. | 在那之前 必须保护好圣母 |
[45:48] | I need you to protect Leslie at all costs. | 我需要你们不惜一切代价保护好莱斯利 |
[45:51] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[46:20] | – Uh, guys? – We have to hold them back. | -伙计们 -我们必须拖住他们 |
[47:06] | You have the power to stop this. | 你的力量能阻止这一切 |
[47:08] | It’s in you, Nico. | 你体内有这种力量 妮可 |
[47:10] | Let it out now, or your friends die. | 释放出来 否则你的朋友们都会死 |
[47:43] | Tenebrae… | 黑暗 |
[47:48] | Tenebrae! | 黑暗 |
[48:01] | What the hell was that spell? | 那是什么咒语 |
[48:07] | Did you just kill them all? | 你把他们全杀了吗 |
[48:09] | No. They’re, they’re not dead. | 不 他们 他们没有死 |
[48:13] | They’re… | 他们 |
[48:15] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[48:35] | Ma’am, you need to sign in before… | 女士 你得先登记… |
[48:38] | Have a nice evening. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[49:12] | Hello, Robert. It’s time to get up. | 你好 罗伯特 该起床了 |
[49:14] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事要做呢 |