时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – There, little witch. – Awol. | -你好啊 小女巫 -阿沃尔 |
[00:11] | Our fates are intertwined, Nico. | 我们的命运交织在一起 妮可 |
[00:15] | Molly, since before you were born, | 茉莉 在你出生之前 |
[00:17] | we’ve been part of an organization called Pride. | 我们就是傲慢组织的成员 |
[00:19] | – Give me a break. – Stop. | -少来了 -住口 |
[00:21] | You don’t know shit about shit! | 你什么都不知道 |
[00:23] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[00:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:29] | Noooooo! | 不 |
[00:31] | You didn’t have to kill my father, Nico. | 你不非得杀了我父亲 妮可 |
[00:33] | – Feeling a little better? – Yeah. Thank you. | -感觉好点了吗 -嗯 谢谢 |
[00:36] | Quinton The Great. The original owner of this mansion. | 金顿大师 这间大宅原来的主人 |
[00:39] | Some kind of old-timey magician. | 某个古老的魔术师 |
[00:42] | Must’ve been one helluva stage show. | 舞台表演肯定很精彩 |
[00:49] | Well… | 好吧 |
[00:51] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下可有意思了 |
[00:56] | You have the power to stop this. | 你的力量能阻止这一切 |
[00:59] | Tenebrae. | 黑暗 |
[01:04] | Tenebrae! | 黑暗 |
[01:30] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么声音 |
[01:32] | Maybe Alex came home? | 也许艾利克斯回来了 |
[01:35] | And brought a tuba? | 还带了个大号回来吗 |
[01:41] | Guys, all of the Didion is gone from my shelves. | 伙计们 我架子上迪迪翁的书都不见了 |
[01:46] | What fresh hell is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[01:48] | Okay, I don’t know if this is some kind of dream | 我不知道这是什么疯狂的梦境 |
[01:50] | or mass hallucination, | 或者集体幻觉 |
[01:51] | but I really need a minute to process. | 但我需要点时间缓缓 |
[01:53] | I’m a little hazy as to how we got home last night. | 我有点记不清我们昨晚是怎么回家的了 |
[01:57] | We drove, right? | 我们开车的吧 |
[01:58] | Not that I remember, but that makes sense. | 我不记得了 但那才说得通 |
[02:02] | The Hostel looks so weird. | 大宅看上去好奇怪 |
[02:05] | And who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[02:11] | Guys, I’ve been reading about this. | 伙计们 我一直在研究怎么回事 |
[02:13] | I think we’re suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. | 我觉得我们都一氧化碳中毒了 |
[02:15] | – That would makes us dead. – And this is Purgatory? | -那我们就已经死了 -这里就是地狱吗 |
[02:19] | Maybe we’re back in Jonah’s Algorithm. | 也许我们回到了约拿的算法里 |
[02:22] | Doesn’t feel like that. | 感觉不像 |
[02:23] | Feels like The Great Gatsby. | 感觉像是《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[02:25] | Well then maybe Leo’s here! One way to find out. | 那也许我们能找列昂纳多 快去找找 |
[02:29] | It feels more Burton than Baz. | 这感觉更像是蒂姆·波顿风的 |
[02:38] | What is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:45] | Did we go back in time? | 我们回到过去了吗 |
[02:47] | Maybe the alien platform tore a hole | 也许外星平台在时空连续性中 |
[02:49] | in the space-time continuum. | 撕裂了一个时空隧道 |
[02:51] | The problem with our lives is | 我们的生命最大的问题是 |
[02:52] | that any of these theories could be true. | 这些猜测都可能是真的 |
[02:54] | – And none of them are good. – Hey, guys. | -而且全部都不妙 -伙计们 |
[03:09] | – Great. – Cool. | -太好了 -真厉害 |
[03:10] | Our house has been taken over by a creepy magician. | 我们的房子被一个可怕的魔术师占领了 |
[03:13] | Which-oh, sorry. No, that was redundant. | 那个 抱歉 不 是废话 |
[03:15] | All magicians are creepy. | 所有魔术师都很可怕 |
[03:17] | Please! Come forward! | 请 上台来吧 |
[03:19] | The-the-the show is just beginning! | 表…表演刚要开始 |
[03:24] | No, thanks, we’re good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:25] | It’s the guy from the magic room. | 是魔法厅里的那个人 |
[03:27] | The original owner of the Hostel. This is his house. | 那幢大宅原来的主人 这就是他的房子 |
[03:32] | Delighted to see you! | 见到你们很高兴 |
[03:34] | That horrid music just lured away | 这低俗的音乐吸引走了 |
[03:36] | the weak-willed pleasure-seekers. | 那些只想着寻欢作乐的人 |
[03:38] | But not you! Bravo! | 但你们没有 太好了 |
[03:41] | Come! | 来 |
[03:44] | Join me. | 和我一起 |
[03:45] | We’re not really in the mood for magic. | 我们现在没心情看魔术 |
[03:49] | That is a shame, ma petite Japonaise. | 真可惜 美丽的日本小姐 |
[03:53] | Because you are the perfect size for my box. | 因为你可是正好能钻进我的箱子 |
[03:56] | Is-is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[04:01] | And you… | 而你… |
[04:03] | You would be the perfect fit for my knife-throwing– | 正好适合我的扔飞刀… |
[04:06] | – Get off of me! – What the?! | -放开我 -搞什么 |
[04:09] | Wait. Something doesn’t feel right. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[04:13] | Molly, your eyes– | 茉莉 你的眼睛 |
[04:14] | Are lovely. | 很可爱 |
[04:16] | And not yellow. | 没有变黄 |
[04:18] | Karolina, light up. | 卡罗琳娜 变亮 |
[04:21] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[04:23] | Guys, we don’t have powers here. | 伙计们 我们在这里没有超能力 |
[04:26] | Powers? | 超能力 |
[04:28] | Which powers are you referring to? | 你们说的是什么能力 |
[04:32] | Magic is the only power that exists here. | 这里只有魔法 |
[04:34] | Now please tell me that you’ve mastered the art of decapitation. | 告诉我你已经掌握了断头魔法的精髓 |
[04:38] | I mean, that one is still beyond me. | 我还是想不出这是怎么做到的 |
[04:40] | I can’t find anyone to practice on! | 我找不到练习的对象 |
[04:43] | This guy is no help at all. | 这家伙一点帮助都没有 |
[04:45] | And, as previously noted, creepy as hell. | 而且正如之前说的 很可怕 |
[04:50] | Fine! You don’t want to take part in the show, | 好吧 你们不想参与演出 |
[04:53] | that’s your loss. | 这是你们的损失 |
[04:55] | But I’m warning you… | 但我警告你们 |
[04:57] | If you take one step outside the protection of my home, | 如果你们踏出我家的保护范围 |
[05:02] | you’ll regret it. | 你们会后悔的 |
[05:16] | We’re sorry. We didn’t mean to insult you. | 我们很抱歉 我们无意羞辱你 |
[05:18] | – We need your help. – Where are we? | -我们需要你的帮助 -我们在哪里 |
[05:20] | When are we? | 我们在什么时候 |
[05:21] | It’s always the same, you know. | 总是这样子 |
[05:23] | I just try to make my home | 我只是想让我的家 |
[05:25] | a place of merriment and hospitality, | 变成一个充满热情和欢笑的地方 |
[05:28] | and yet no one wants to stay and watch the show. | 但是没有人想要留下来观看演出 |
[05:34] | What am I doing wrong? | 我到底做错了什么 |
[05:36] | Well, your tendency to self-dramatize | 你自作多情的倾向 |
[05:38] | may be a sign of narcissistic personality disorder. | 可能说明你有自恋型人格障碍 |
[05:42] | And the fact that you added “the great” to your name | 你还在你的名字后加上”大师” |
[05:44] | is also a red flag. | 简直就是危险信号 |
[05:46] | Did you see anyone else new before we came in? | 在我们进来之前 你见到过没见过的人吗 |
[05:51] | Well, yes. A… ditzy red-headed dame, | 有 一个红头发的女神经 |
[05:55] | an Oriental, a lunatic, and a bespectacled negro child. | 一个东方人 一个疯子 一个戴眼镜的黑人小孩 |
[05:59] | Dude, you cannot talk like that. | 哥们 你不能这么说 |
[06:01] | Offensive for sure, but he definitely saw them. | 的确很冒犯 但是他肯定见过他们 |
[06:05] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[06:06] | Outside. | 外面 |
[06:09] | But not before the dame tried to spirit away my monocle. | 但是那个女神经想拿走我的单片眼镜 |
[06:12] | Wait. Stacey needed her glasses? | 等等 史黛茜需要眼镜了 |
[06:14] | That means that they’re back to their old selves. | 那说明他们变回自己了 |
[06:15] | The transition from our world to this one | 他们从我们的世界到这里 |
[06:17] | separated them from the light beings. | 让他们变回了自己 |
[06:19] | Just like how we got separated from our powers. | 就像我们失去了超能力 |
[06:23] | This is all my fault. We have to find them and go back. | 这都是我的错 我们得找到他们 赶紧回去 |
[06:29] | Youth. You say that like it will be easy, | 年轻啊 你说得好像很简单 |
[06:32] | but I can assure you that it will not. | 但我可以告诉你 没那么简单 |
[06:36] | Where you stand now is the “thin place” | 你们处于这个世界和其他世界 |
[06:39] | between this world and all others, | 之间的”间隙之地” |
[06:42] | including your internal ones. | 其中还包括你自己的内心 |
[06:46] | If you find your companions, | 如果你们找到了你们的同伴 |
[06:48] | they shall be trapped in a moment that tortures them. | 他们应该被困在了折磨他们的时刻之中 |
[06:55] | And the longer you remain here, | 你们在这里待的越久 |
[06:58] | the more you shall forget from whence you came. | 就越会忘记你们到底是从哪里来的 |
[07:00] | And soon, this world will be all you know. | 很快 你们就只知道这个世界了 |
[07:08] | Cool, okay. Cool sales pitch. | 厉害 好吧 广告语不错啊 |
[07:11] | No wonder no one comes to your shows. | 难怪没人看你演出 |
[07:14] | Aren’t you the quick-witted one? | 你是脑袋转得最快的吧 |
[07:17] | Look, we need to find Alex and our parents | 听着 我们得找到艾利克斯和我们的父母 |
[07:19] | and get the hell out of here. Now. | 并赶紧离开这里 |
[07:23] | If everything he says is true, | 如果他说的都是真的 |
[07:24] | then our best bet is to stick together. | 那我们现在最好的办法就是不要分散 |
[07:45] | I… | 我… |
[07:51] | Nico. Finally, you come. | 妮可 你终于来了 |
[07:54] | Grandmother? | 外婆 |
[08:18] | That looks like my dad’s car. | 那看上去像是我爸爸的车 |
[08:23] | All you give me is excuses all the time. | 你一直以来只会给我借口 |
[08:30] | That looks like my dad. No, no, no, no! | 那看上去像是我爸爸 不不不 |
[08:52] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[08:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:56] | Mama? Papi? Wait, what? | 妈妈 爸爸 等等 怎么回事 |
[08:58] | You’re late, honey. Come sit. | 你迟到了 亲爱的 快坐下吧 |
[09:00] | Is something wrong, sweetheart? | 有什么问题吗 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | No. Not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[09:10] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:13] | Where is this? | 这是哪里 |
[09:15] | Karolina? | 卡罗琳娜 |
[09:19] | – Destiny? – Karolina, is that you? | -黛丝特妮 -卡罗琳娜 是你吗 |
[09:22] | – How are you here? – Karolina, please! | -你怎么在这里 -卡罗琳娜 拜托 |
[09:24] | Please. Please, please, help us. | 拜托 帮帮我们 |
[09:41] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:33] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:35] | Something you were never meant to see. | 你永远不该看到的东西 |
[11:38] | Mom! You’re okay! | 妈妈 你没事 |
[11:41] | Yeah. Of course! Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然了 我为什么会有事 |
[11:45] | But, sweetie, what are you doing here? | 但是 亲爱的 你在这里干什么 |
[11:47] | I thought we talked about this. | 我以为我们已经说过不该这样了 |
[11:49] | – I came to find you and get you out. – Out? No, no, no. | -我是来救你出去的 -出去 不不不 |
[11:53] | Your father and I are at a critical juncture in our process. | 我和你父亲的项目正到达了一个关键的节点 |
[11:56] | Speaking of your father, have you seen him? | 说到你父亲 你见到他了吗 |
[12:00] | I thought he went for take-out, | 他应该是去拿外卖了 |
[12:05] | but now I’m not sure. | 我现在不确定了 |
[12:07] | It’s this place. It’s-it’s-it’s messing everything up. | 这地方 把一切都弄得一团糟 |
[12:12] | Okay, that is not Old Lace. | 那不是老妇 |
[12:13] | No, no, that’s a prototype. Flawed, clearly. | 不 那只是原型体 显然还有瑕疵 |
[12:16] | But it turns out making a dino can be quite tricky. | 原来造一个恐龙还是挺难的 |
[12:23] | Wait, so this really happened? | 等等 原来真的有这回事 |
[12:30] | It’s not my nightmare. It’s yours. | 这不是我的噩梦 而是你的 |
[12:32] | – What? – Your memory. | -什么 -你的记忆 |
[12:35] | Kind of yours too, really. | 其实也算是你的 |
[12:39] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[12:42] | No, I don’t remember any of this. | 不 我什么都不记得 |
[12:46] | There might be a reason for that. | 那可能是有原因的 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[12:52] | You were always too clever for your own good. | 你总是太过于聪明了 |
[12:59] | Molly, I love you too. But it’s time to eat. | 茉莉 我也爱你 但是该吃饭了 |
[13:02] | I know, I just can’t believe this is happening. | 我知道 我只是不敢相信这一切 |
[13:03] | It’s like my dream come true. | 这简直就像是我梦想成真 |
[13:06] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:07] | – Go look. – Okay. | -你去看看 -好 |
[13:11] | It’s a little something I picked up for you today. | 是我今天给你买的一点小东西 |
[13:14] | I saw it and I thought of you. | 我看到就想到了你 |
[13:23] | But, this? | 但这个 |
[13:27] | This you got me when I was four years old. | 这是你在我四岁的时候给我的 |
[13:30] | You’re so funny, baby. | 你真好笑 宝贝 |
[13:32] | You’re so big now. | 你现在长这么大了 |
[13:34] | Look at you, cracking jokes just like your Papi. | 看看你 像你爸爸一样开着玩笑 |
[13:36] | I can’t believe you’re going to preschool. | 真不敢相信你要上幼儿园了 |
[13:38] | Wait. What? You guys think I’m going to preschool? | 等等 什么 你们以为我要去幼儿园了 |
[13:43] | Where else would you be? | 不然你要去哪里 |
[13:53] | You guys only know me one way. | 你们只知道那样的我 |
[13:54] | The way I was before you left. | 你们离开时我的样子 |
[13:57] | You never saw me grow up. | 你们从来没见到我长大 |
[13:59] | Of course we watch you grow up, honey. | 我们当然看着你长大了 亲爱的 |
[14:01] | We watch you grow every day. | 我们看着你一天天长大 |
[14:03] | It’s our joy. | 那是我们的快乐 |
[14:04] | But you need to finish eating. We have to go to church. | 但是你得先吃完 我们要去教堂了 |
[14:07] | Wait. We’re going to church after dinner? | 等等 我们晚饭后要去教堂吗 |
[14:09] | No, not that church. We’re going to the Church of Gibborim. | 不 不是那种教堂 我们要去吉博力姆教会 |
[14:13] | – We’re Gibbs? – Honey, don’t call them that. | -我们是吉博 -亲爱的 别这么叫他们 |
[14:17] | But, no, we’re not members. | 但是不 我们不是成员 |
[14:19] | We are doing charity work. | 我们在做慈善 |
[14:22] | What kind of charity work? | 怎么样的慈善 |
[14:25] | Please, please. Please help us. | 求你了 求你帮帮我们 |
[14:28] | Maybe you can talk to her. Keep her from hurting us. | 也许你能和她谈谈 让她不要再伤害我们了 |
[14:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:33] | It’s getting dark. She always comes right after it gets dark. | 天要黑了 她总是在天黑后过来 |
[14:42] | Destiny, you’re dead. This isn’t real. | 黛丝特妮 你死了 这不是真的 |
[14:44] | We’re here. We’re all here because of you. | 我们就在这里 我们都是因为你才在这里的 |
[14:48] | What? | 什么 |
[14:50] | We are “the seventeen.” | 我们是”那17个人” |
[14:56] | Led to our destruction by your light. | 被你的光引向毁灭 |
[15:04] | My light? | 我的光 |
[15:06] | I had no idea what my parents were doing, what Pride was doing. | 我不知道我妈妈当时做的事 傲慢做的事 |
[15:09] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[15:11] | It may have been your father we fed, | 吞噬我们的也许是你的父亲 |
[15:13] | and your mother’s church that delivered us. | 送我们去的是你妈妈的教会 |
[15:15] | But it was your face on the billboards. | 但广告上是你的脸 |
[15:17] | You’re the reason we came. | 我们是因为你才加入的 |
[15:19] | – The reason we believed. – Stop. | -因为你才相信的 -别说了 |
[15:21] | – Stop, stop! – Get her! | -别说了 -抓住她 |
[15:24] | No! No! Get off! Please, get off me! | 不 不 放开我 拜托 放开我 |
[15:30] | What the hell you doing here, boy? | 你小子干什么的 |
[15:32] | I know what happens in this car, and I’m here to stop it. | 我知道你在车里干什么 我是来阻止你的 |
[15:38] | You think you’re man enough? | 你觉得你够男人吗 |
[15:41] | You look like my grandfather. | 你看起来像是我的爷爷 |
[15:43] | From what I hear, he was a dick. | 我听说他是个混蛋 |
[15:46] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:48] | Next time, I don’t miss. Now go. | 下次我可不会打偏了 滚 |
[15:53] | I hate to say this… | 虽然我也不想这么说 |
[15:56] | Come at me, bro. | 来啊 伙计 |
[15:58] | My pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[16:27] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:30] | You remember your aunts, Tokiko and Judith. | 这两位是你的姨妈 登纪子和朱迪斯 |
[16:35] | I remember that their house smelled funny. | 我记得她们家里总有一股怪味 |
[16:38] | We heard your mother was here. | 我们听说你妈妈来了 |
[16:41] | And the Staff? She still has it? | 魔杖还在她的手上吗 |
[16:43] | No, it’s mine now. | 不 那已经属于我了 |
[16:46] | She gave the Staff to you? | 她把魔杖给你了 |
[16:49] | You couldn’t possibly be ready. | 你不可能已经准备好了 |
[16:51] | Well, that’s a little judgy of you, but I– | 你这话有点武断 但我… |
[16:54] | – Where is it now? – I’m not sure. | -那到底在哪里 -我不确定 |
[16:56] | I can’t remember what happened to it | 在我施法把我们都带到这里后 |
[16:58] | after I cast the spell that brought us here, but… | 我不记得后来怎么样了 但是 |
[17:02] | Maybe it’s gone back inside me. | 也许回到我体内了 |
[17:10] | Weird. And rude. | 真奇怪 真无礼 |
[17:12] | Definitely my family. | 绝对不是我的家人 |
[17:13] | Look, I just need a little help finding my friends. | 我只是需要你们帮忙找到我的朋友们 |
[17:17] | Yeah? Should I go that way? | 行吗 我该去那里吗 |
[17:20] | Or… what? | 还是…怎么说 |
[17:27] | Personal boundaries, please. | 请尊重个人安全距离 |
[17:29] | When you say “back inside you,” what exactly do you mean? | 你说”你体内”是什么意思 |
[17:32] | The Staff, emerges from my chest. | 魔杖从我胸口里出现了 |
[17:37] | Sounds crazy, I know. | 听起来很扯 我知道 |
[17:38] | – I say we take a look. – Agreed. | -我觉得我们该看看 -同意 |
[17:41] | Do you have like X-ray vision? | 你们有什么X射线眼 |
[17:43] | Or some kind of a seeing spell? | 还是什么透视魔法 |
[17:46] | We have knives. | 我们有刀 |
[17:48] | Wait. Wait. Isn’t that gonna hurt? | 等等 等等 那不会疼吗 |
[17:50] | – Of course! – Terribly! | -当然了 -会很疼 |
[17:54] | Why are you doing this? I’m your granddaughter! | 你们为什么要这么做 我是你的孙女 |
[17:56] | You’re my ticket out of here. Now hold– | 你是我离开这里的票 抓稳… |
[18:05] | You’re not wanted! | 你原本就不该生下来 |
[18:08] | – Maybe not by you. – Sisters! | -也许只有你这么觉得 -两姐妹 |
[18:32] | Thank you. Thanks for that. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[18:35] | We have to move now, Nico. | 我们得赶紧走了 妮可 |
[18:37] | They’ll be able to return in a matter of moments. | 他们过一会儿就会回来 |
[18:40] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[18:46] | ‘Cause I’m your sister. | 因为我是你的姐姐 |
[18:49] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[19:07] | How can this be happening? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[19:10] | I’ve missed you so much, Amy. | 我好想你 艾米 |
[19:13] | I, I actually cast spells trying to talk to you, but I– | 我 我其实还施法想和你沟通 但我… |
[19:17] | I have to stop you there, Nico. | 我不得不打断你了 妮可 |
[19:19] | It’s clear that you have strong feelings for me but, | 你显然对我有很强烈的情感 但是 |
[19:22] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
[19:25] | It’s like the magician said. | 就像那魔法师说的一样 |
[19:29] | – You’ve forgotten where you came from. – We need to go. Now. | -你忘记了你从哪里来 -我们得赶紧走了 |
[19:32] | Back to the “thin place.” | 回到间隙之地 |
[19:34] | No, not without my friends. | 不 我要先找到我的朋友 |
[19:35] | Alex is here. And, and Mom. You remember her? | 艾利克斯在这里 还有妈妈 你记得她吗 |
[19:39] | Not at all. Let’s go. | 完全不记得了 走吧 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry, I can’t go with you. | 对不起 我不能跟你走 |
[19:46] | I have to find the others before they forget… everything. | 我要在其他人忘记一切之前找到他们 |
[19:55] | It’s not safe for you out here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[19:58] | You don’t know how to navigate. | 你不知道怎么寻路 |
[19:59] | Then help me, Amy. | 那就帮我 艾米 |
[20:02] | You’re my sister. | 你是我的姐姐 |
[20:10] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[20:13] | I can see it in your face. | 我能从你脸上看出来 |
[20:18] | Mom will know how to help us. | 妈妈会知道怎么帮我们 |
[20:24] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | If you know her worst moment, I can take you there. | 如果你知道她最痛苦的回忆 我可以带你去 |
[20:32] | She won’t be hard to find. | 她不难找 |
[20:39] | – Why won’t this start? – Because this is hell, son. | -这为什么启动不了 -因为这里是地狱 儿子 |
[20:45] | Dad, that’s… | 爸爸 那个 |
[20:48] | that’s granddad with the baseball bat, huh? | 那个拿着棒球棍的人是爷爷吧 |
[20:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:51] | Which one of you chicken shits wanna die first? | 你们哪个小子想先死 |
[20:54] | Dad, run! I can hold him off! | 爸爸 快跑 我能拖住他 |
[20:56] | No, this is my fight. Look, I am sorry for all I did to you. | 不 这是我的战斗 我为我以前对你做的事道歉 |
[21:01] | – Just go. – No, no! Dad, Dad, Dad! Wait! | -走吧 -不 爸爸 等等 |
[21:09] | You wanna try me, boy? | 你想跟我打 小子 |
[21:18] | Not so much fun on the receiving end, is it? | 被打的滋味不好受吧 |
[21:20] | Chase, stop! | 查斯 住手 |
[21:27] | Look, go ahead, son, if that’s what you need to do. | 听着 儿子 如果你需要 就来吧 |
[21:32] | But this… | 但这 |
[21:33] | abuse… | 暴力 |
[21:36] | is always a choice. | 总是个人选择 |
[21:40] | I hope you choose better than I did. | 我希望你的选择会比我当初的好 |
[21:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:13] | – Are you enjoying yourselves? – Good. | -你们还好吗 -很好 |
[22:17] | Enjoy. | 别客气 |
[22:24] | Let’s see here. | 我们看看 |
[22:28] | I’m thinking third from the left. | 我觉得左起第三个不错 |
[22:29] | No family listed. Good. | 没有其他家人 很好 |
[22:33] | You take her to medical and then to Leslie. | 把她送去检查 然后带她去找莱斯利 |
[22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:41] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 你们玩的开心吗 |
[22:44] | Drink up! Enjoy! | 喝吧 别客气 |
[22:49] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 你们玩的开心吗 |
[22:52] | Here’s an extra one for you. | 这里还有 |
[22:57] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么了 |
[23:00] | And what’s that, sweetheart? | 是什么呢 亲爱的 |
[23:02] | You’re choosing. You’re choosing a sacrifice for Jonah. | 你们在选择 你们在选择约拿的祭品 |
[23:05] | You always were a perceptive child. Makes me so proud. | 你从小就很敏锐 真让我自豪 |
[23:09] | No, no, no! This isn’t right! | 不 不 这不对 |
[23:11] | Molly, it’s an honor! He chose us! | 茉莉 这是一份荣幸 他选择了我们 |
[23:15] | No, you’re supposed to be the good ones! He forced you! | 不 你们应该是好人 他逼你们的 |
[23:17] | He never forced us. We’re proud of the work we do. | 他从来没逼我们 我们为我们做的事而自豪 |
[23:23] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[23:26] | This place is trying to tear me down. | 这个地方想要把我撕裂 |
[23:30] | Everyone! | 大家伙 |
[23:32] | Everyone get out of here! These people are trying to kill you! | 大家都离开这里 这些人想杀了你们 |
[23:41] | – You’ll be okay. – Somebody help him? | -你没事的 -谁来帮帮他 |
[23:42] | You poisoned them. | 你们给他们下了毒 |
[23:44] | No, it’s just punch, honey. Your favorite! | 不 只是潘趣果汁 亲爱的 你最喜欢了 |
[23:47] | Only for special occasions, remember? | 只有特殊的日子才能喝 记得吗 |
[23:49] | My God, how could you? | 天啊 你们怎么能这么做 |
[23:50] | Honey, you’re gonna love the taste. | 亲爱的 你会爱上这种味道 |
[23:53] | We made it special. For you. | 我们专门为你特制的 |
[23:55] | Please. Please, don’t. Please don’t. | 不要 不要 求你们不要 |
[23:59] | One little taste. For Papi. | 就尝一小口 为了爸爸 |
[24:04] | Sí, mi amor. | 来吧 孩子 |
[24:40] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[24:49] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[24:51] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:53] | Well it’s a shadow spell. It’s how some of us get around here. | 这是暗影咒 我们有些人就是这么来去 |
[24:56] | Imagine where you want to go, | 想象一下你想去哪里 |
[24:58] | step into the shadow, then step out. | 走进暗影 再走出来 |
[25:02] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这里 |
[25:03] | If this place sends you to your nightmares then… | 如果这个地方能把你送到你的噩梦中… |
[25:06] | this is definitely where mom is. | 那妈妈肯定在这里 |
[25:09] | This is the day that… | 这是你… |
[25:13] | …you died. | 死的那天 |
[25:14] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[25:16] | This isn’t happening! | 这不可能 |
[25:24] | Nico, wait. | 妮可 等等 |
[25:32] | Mom’s in here. | 妈妈在里面 |
[25:34] | In your room. | 在你房间里 |
[25:52] | Nico? You just… went out. | 妮可 你刚刚出去 |
[25:57] | That-that wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[25:59] | Or maybe it’s your version of me. I’m not sure. | 或者也许那是你眼中的我 我不确定 |
[26:03] | But we need to leave, okay? | 但我们必须要离开 好吗 |
[26:07] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[26:09] | I have to do this. | 我必须要这么做 |
[26:11] | Maybe now I have a chance. | 也许这次我有机会 |
[26:14] | A chance to do what? | 有机会做什么 |
[26:15] | Bring her back. | 把她带回来 |
[26:20] | Bring Amy back to life. | 让艾米活过来 |
[26:22] | – Mom… – Except I… | -妈妈 -但是我 |
[26:24] | I can’t remember the spell. | 我忘记咒语了 |
[26:32] | Just like on that day, Nico. | 就像那一天一样 妮可 |
[26:35] | I can’t do it, but maybe you can. | 我做不到 但你可能可以 |
[26:39] | No, I don’t think I can. | 不 我觉得我做不到 |
[26:41] | Please! | 求你了 |
[26:43] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[26:47] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[26:50] | Please! | 求你了 |
[26:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:25] | See? It isn’t Amy. | 看 这不是艾米 |
[27:30] | It isn’t Amy. | 这不是艾米 |
[27:31] | This isn’t the Staff. | 这不是魔杖 |
[27:34] | This place isn’t our home. | 这地方不是我们的家 |
[27:36] | Someone’s trying to trap us, but we can’t let them. | 有人想困住我们 但我们不能让他们得逞 |
[27:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:41] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:43] | That’s where we are-some call it the Dark Dimension. | 我们在…人称黑暗维度的地方 |
[27:48] | I can see why. | 我明白为什么这么称呼了 |
[27:50] | It wants to destroy me. | 它想要毁掉我 |
[27:54] | But I have to let Amy go. | 但我必须要放下艾米 |
[27:57] | What happened was terrible, but it can’t be changed. | 曾经发生的事很可怕 但已经无法挽回了 |
[28:06] | You came for me. | 你是为我而来的 |
[28:08] | You didn’t have to. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[28:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:18] | We have to go. | 我们该走了 |
[28:23] | Looks like I lost my guide. | 看来我失去了我的向导 |
[28:26] | She looked like Amy, but maybe she was something else. | 她看上去像是艾米 但也许她是别的东西 |
[28:30] | And why leave now? | 为什么现在又走了 |
[28:32] | I don’t think we can trust much of anything in this world. | 我觉得我们不能相信这世界的任何东西 |
[28:36] | I need to find Karolina. | 我要找到卡罗琳娜 |
[28:39] | Do you think the Dark Dimension put a car in our garage? | 你觉得黑暗维度在我们的车库里放了车吗 |
[29:07] | You… you mind wiped me! | 你…你抹除了我的记忆 |
[29:11] | In the real world, I… | 在现实世界里 我… |
[29:14] | I-I-I came into the basement and I saw what I wasn’t supposed to | 我曾来到地下室 看到了我不该看到的东西 |
[29:17] | and you-and you erased my memory! | 你 你就抹除了我的记忆 |
[29:19] | Yes, and it worked perfectly that time. So, why not now? | 是的 那次很成功 为什么这次不行 |
[29:23] | I measured that dosage properly. | 我精确量了剂量 |
[29:25] | Because this isn’t your lab! We’re not in our world! | 因为这不是你的实验室 我们不是在我们的世界里 |
[29:27] | I was trying to keep you from suffering. | 我是不想让你受苦 |
[29:33] | I think you may have actually caused my suffering. | 我觉得可能是你导致我受苦的 |
[29:37] | I wouldn’t. I couldn’t. | 我不会的 我不可能 |
[29:39] | – I was so careful. – How old was I when this happened? | -我当时很小心 -我那时候几岁 |
[29:44] | I don’t know exactly. Maybe 12. | 我忘了 也许12岁吧 |
[29:46] | Or 13? | 或者13 |
[29:48] | Right when my anxiety started? | 就是在我焦虑症开始的时候 |
[29:51] | Pretty sure that was your father’s side. | 我敢肯定是他爸爸遗传给你的 |
[29:54] | You know, his Uncle Melvin locked himself in a room | 他的叔叔梅尔文曾经把他锁在房间里 |
[29:57] | and wouldn’t cut his hair or his toenails for the longest time. | 很久不给他剪头发和脚指甲 |
[30:00] | No! It came from you! Because you-you violated me! | 不 是你 因为你侵犯了我 |
[30:04] | You took away my memories! | 你夺走了我的记忆 |
[30:06] | Because I was trying to protect you from that monster. | 因为我想保护你不被怪物伤害 |
[30:09] | That pathetic creature’s not the monster! | 那个可怜的生物不是怪物 |
[30:11] | You’re the monster! | 你才是怪物 |
[30:14] | Always so dramatic. | 你总是这么小题大做 |
[30:17] | You know, I find that it really helps | 我发现我们应该多着眼于 |
[30:20] | to focus on the silver lining. | 积极的一面 |
[30:22] | We’re together again, and that is all that matters. | 我们又重聚了 这才是最重要的 |
[30:27] | Can you hand me the bone saw? | 能把骨锯递给我吗 |
[30:33] | Why are you doing this to me? I can’t help you if I’m tied up. | 为什么要这么对我 把我绑起来就帮不了你们了 |
[30:36] | You’re not our savior. You’re our sacrifice. | 你不是我们的救世主 你是我们的祭品 |
[30:39] | Someone like you, maybe she’ll be satisfied. | 你这样的人也许会让她满足 |
[30:41] | – Who? – The darkness. | -谁 -黑暗 |
[30:43] | She comes every night and takes one of us. It’s how she feeds. | 她每晚都会来带走一个人 进行进食 |
[30:49] | Listen to me, I am so sorry about what happened to you! | 听我说 我很遗憾要你们被杀了 |
[30:51] | If I’d known what the Church was doing, I would’ve stopped it! | 要是我早知道教堂的所作所为 我一定会阻止 |
[30:53] | – Please! – Well, maybe you can stop this. | -求你了 -也许你能阻止这一切 |
[31:15] | Beloved! | 我的爱人 |
[31:17] | Beautiful Karolina at last! | 美丽的卡罗琳娜 你终于来了 |
[31:21] | Nico? | 妮可 |
[31:22] | Are you surprised to see me? | 你见到我很惊讶吗 |
[31:27] | This is just in my head. | 这只是我脑子里的场景 |
[31:30] | No. | 不 |
[31:31] | I’m real. | 我是真的 |
[31:33] | So real. So real. | 很真实 很真实 |
[31:39] | A kiss will prove it. | 一个吻就能证明 |
[31:43] | Don’t. Please. | 不要 求你 |
[31:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:47] | Don’t you love me anymore? | 你不再爱我了吗 |
[31:50] | You said… | 你说过 |
[31:51] | You said you’d love me no matter what. | 你说过你不管怎样都会爱我的 |
[31:54] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[31:56] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[32:06] | Of course. Of course. | 当然了 当然了 |
[32:11] | But you know that a kiss that isn’t given freely | 但是你知道强人所难的亲吻 |
[32:13] | isn’t really a kiss. | 不能算是亲吻 |
[32:16] | So, untie me? | 所以 把我解开吧 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:22] | I was just surprised to see you here, that’s all. | 我只是很惊讶在这里见到了你 |
[32:26] | Like this. | 这个样子 |
[32:29] | But I’m so happy that you’re here. | 但是我很高兴有你在 |
[32:45] | Liar! You tricked me! | 骗子 你骗我 |
[32:48] | But if you want a fight– | 但如果你想干一架 |
[32:50] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[32:54] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[32:57] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[33:03] | You don’t have to carry him around anymore. | 你不用再拖着他了 |
[33:08] | Jonah was my problem to solve, and I failed. | 约拿是我该解决的问题 我失败了 |
[33:14] | You never should’ve had to take on that responsibility. | 你不该承担这个责任 |
[33:19] | That’s not the source of my pain. | 这不是我痛苦的来源 |
[33:23] | My pain is loneliness. | 我的痛苦是孤独 |
[33:27] | And you are the cure. | 你是解药 |
[33:32] | I can’t be that for you. I’m-I’m sorry. | 我不能成为你的解药 对不起 |
[33:36] | But you swore! You said no matter what! | 但你发过誓的 你说不管怎样都会的 |
[33:42] | Karolina! Where are you? Where are you? | 卡罗琳娜 你在哪里 你在哪里 |
[33:46] | You said you weren’t afraid of my darkness! | 你说你不害怕我的黑暗 |
[33:49] | You said you’d love me no matter what! | 你说你不管怎样都会爱我 |
[33:52] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[34:01] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[34:10] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[34:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:14] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:16] | Yeah. Yeah. I… | 嗯 嗯 我… |
[34:19] | I-I was just looking for you, and now here you are. | 我刚刚在找你 你就出现了 |
[34:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:30] | I need you to understand | 我要你明白 |
[34:33] | that everything I do-everything I did– | 我做的一切 一切 |
[34:36] | I did for your protection. | 都是为了保护你 |
[34:37] | I don’t need your protection! | 我不需要你的保护 |
[34:39] | I can take care of myself! | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[34:43] | Do you really think that? | 你真的这么觉得吗 |
[34:45] | You don’t know me anymore, and I really don’t know you. | 你已经不了解我了 我也不认识你了 |
[34:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:55] | It is feeding time. | 喂食的时间到了 |
[34:58] | Feeding what? | 喂谁 |
[34:59] | Well, she is hungry, and you don’t need me. | 她饿了 你不需要我 |
[35:02] | You’re so goddamn tough, let’s see you face what’s inside. | 你超级厉害 看看你怎么应付里面的家伙 |
[35:06] | Fine. | 好 |
[35:08] | Not a problem for me. | 我没问题 |
[35:16] | Here… | 来 |
[35:20] | – Does it have a name? – Yeah. Number 33. | -它有名字吗 -有 33号 |
[35:23] | Really inventive. That just rolls off the tongue. | 真有创意 真是朗朗上口 |
[35:30] | Here… Old… Old Lace. | 来 老…老妇 |
[35:37] | New Lace? | 新妇 |
[35:40] | Come on, girl. | 来吧 姑娘 |
[35:43] | I’ve got lunch. | 我带了午餐 |
[35:49] | Girl. Okay. | 姑娘 来吧 |
[35:52] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[35:54] | Still kind of Old Lace. I can-I can connect to you. | 还是像老妇 我可以和你联接 |
[36:01] | It’s me. I’m not-I’m not my mom. | 是我 我不…我不是我妈妈 |
[36:05] | It’s me. Gert. | 是我 格特 |
[36:08] | And I see beyond the surface level. | 我能看穿你的表面 |
[36:11] | I know that my Lace is in there somewhere. | 我知道这里有我的老妇 |
[36:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:24] | Yeah, there you go. That’s my girl. | 给 乖乖的 |
[36:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:36] | That felt very transactional. | 感觉像是交易 |
[36:41] | I’m good with it. I guess. | 看起来我还是很擅长的 |
[36:49] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[37:02] | Are we interrupting something? | 我们打扰到你们了吗 |
[37:11] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[37:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:01] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[38:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:06] | My parents were here. | 我的父母在这里 |
[38:11] | They were horrible. How-how could they be like that? | 他们很可怕 他们怎么会这样 |
[38:14] | Because those weren’t your parents. | 因为他们不是你的父母 |
[38:19] | But they were. | 但他们曾经是 |
[38:21] | There was truth in it. | 我看到了真相 |
[38:24] | Something I didn’t want to believe before. | 我以前一直不想相信的真相 |
[38:29] | They were part of Pride. | 他们也是傲慢的成员 |
[38:32] | Just as bad as her. | 和她一样坏 |
[38:34] | The only family that you need is right here. | 你唯一需要的家人都在这里 |
[38:38] | See? Everyone. | 看 大家都在 |
[38:41] | I knew we’d find Karolina here. | 我就知道能在这里找到卡罗琳娜 |
[38:42] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[38:44] | – Molly, are you okay? – I guess. | -茉莉 你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[38:51] | – Do I know you? – What? | -我认识你吗 -什么 |
[38:54] | Sweetie, it’s me. Stacey. | 亲爱的 是我 史黛茜 |
[38:57] | No. I’m-I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[39:02] | She’s forgetting. Just-just like the creepy magician said. | 她开始遗忘了 就像那个可怕的魔术师说的那样 |
[39:04] | So, the longer we’re here, | 所以我们在这里待的越久 |
[39:05] | the more we’re gonna forget our old lives. | 我们忘记的过去就越多 |
[39:08] | It’s happening. We need to go. Now. | 开始了 我们必须要马上离开 |
[39:10] | But we can’t leave Alex. | 但我们不能丢下艾利克斯 |
[39:12] | Which one’s Alex? | 谁是艾利克斯 |
[39:14] | Great! The person who brought us here has forgotten the mission. | 太好了 带我们来的人忘记任务了 |
[39:17] | I’m sorry about Alex, but if we stay any longer, | 艾利克斯也没办法 但我们在这里待得越久 |
[39:19] | we’ll all be gone. Forever. | 我们就越可能永远消失了 |
[39:21] | We’ll find a way to come back. For now-come on, we gotta go. | 我们会想办法回来的 现在该走了 |
[39:34] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我要这么说了 |
[39:35] | but I really wish that creepy magician was still here. | 但我真希望那个可怕的魔术师还在 |
[39:38] | No, he’s-he’s gotta be here somewhere. | 不 他肯定在某个地方 |
[39:50] | Hello? Anybody here? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[39:53] | – What if he left? – He said he never leaves. | -万一他走了呢 -他说他永远不会离开的 |
[39:56] | Yeah, well, he did, because he’s gone. | 他离开了 因为他消失了 |
[40:02] | I’m sorry, everyone. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:06] | This is all on me. | 这都是我的错 |
[40:09] | Okay? You’re my-you’re my friends, | 你们都是我的朋友 |
[40:13] | and I brought you into something terrible. | 我把你们卷到了可怕的事里 |
[40:17] | If it makes you feel any better, we can’t be mad at you. | 如果这样说能让你好点的话 我们不会对你生气 |
[40:20] | Because we won’t remember that you did it. | 因为我们不会记得你这么干过 |
[40:26] | It’s not as bad as you think. | 没有你们想的那么糟糕 |
[40:29] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[40:30] | – Is it really…? – Amy! | -这真的是 -艾米 |
[40:44] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:48] | But it… | 但这 |
[40:51] | it can’t… | 这不可能 |
[40:54] | it can’t be… can it? | 这不可能 对吗 |
[40:58] | I’m not sure of anything anymore. | 我现在什么都不敢确定了 |
[41:02] | Let me make it easier for you. | 我帮你轻松一点吧 |
[41:04] | I’m an emissary of Morgan le Fay. | 我是摩根勒菲的信使 |
[41:08] | – I should’ve known. – Morgan le what? | -我早该猜到的 -摩根什么 |
[41:14] | I made a promise to turn Nico over to Morgan, but now… | 我承诺过要将妮可交给摩根 但现在 |
[41:18] | Now that I know who you are, what you mean to each other, I… | 我现在知道你们是谁了 你们对彼此的意义 我 |
[41:24] | I’m reminded of my old life, what it felt like to be over there. | 我想起了曾经的我 我在世时的那种感受 |
[41:28] | So, I can’t turn you in. | 所以我不能把你交给他 |
[41:31] | I’m afraid of what she’ll do to you. | 我怕她会对你做出什么来 |
[41:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:36] | But you can still take us back, right? | 但你还是能带我们回去的 对吗 |
[41:39] | No. I don’t have that spell. | 不 我不知道咒语 |
[41:42] | No one does. | 没人知道 |
[41:45] | That’s not entirely true. | 这不完全对 |
[41:46] | But I haven’t done anything like it in a very long time. | 但我很久没有做过这种事了 |
[41:51] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:53] | What can I do? I don’t have the Staff. | 我该怎么做 我没有魔杖了 |
[41:56] | I feel like you do. | 我觉得你有 |
[41:59] | I have this idea, but you’re gonna have to trust me. | 我有个主意 但你要相信我 |
[42:06] | Now you. | 轮到你了 |
[42:35] | Just like I thought. | 和我想的一样 |
[42:38] | Now… I’m going to cast. | 我现在要施法了 |
[42:40] | And, on my command, | 听我命令 |
[42:41] | you will open the circle and we’ll step through. | 你要打开圆环 让我们过去 |
[42:44] | If you say so. Okay. | 如果你说行就行吧 |
[43:02] | Send us through the open door… | 让我们通过大门 |
[43:06] | To where my spell commands. | 去咒语所指定的地方 |
[43:10] | I’m allowed to say more than one word? | 能说不止一个词吗 |
[43:13] | We were all novices once. | 都是从菜鸟过来的 |
[43:16] | Now, daughter. Do your part. | 女儿 做你该做的事 |
[43:28] | Holy-Stephen Hawking! | 我的老天啊 |
[43:37] | Everybody through. | 大家都从这里出去 |
[43:55] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[43:58] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[43:59] | As much as I want to, I’m safer here. | 虽然我很想去 我在这里更安全 |
[44:02] | Morgan would sense that I was there, | 摩根会感觉到我在那里 |
[44:04] | and that wouldn’t be good for me. | 那会让我有危险 |
[44:07] | Or for you. | 或你们 |
[44:24] | Time to go, Nico. | 该走了 妮可 |
[45:04] | Nico, Tina, that was amazing! | 妮可 蒂娜 真是太棒了 |
[45:07] | I’m feeling a little car sick. | 我觉得有点晕车 |
[45:08] | Teleportation spells have side effects. You’ll get used to it. | 传送咒有副作用 你们会习惯的 |
[45:11] | It’s the magician’s mansion… in the future. | 这是未来的…魔术师大宅 |
[45:14] | Or should I say the present? Outstanding. | 或者该说现在 真厉害 |
[45:18] | Is this where you’ve been living? | 你们一直都住在这里吗 |
[45:20] | Is there a spell to get our parents out of the Hostel? | 有没有让我们父母离开大宅的咒语 |
[45:22] | Yeah, is “Mind Wipe” a spell? | 嗯 “记忆清除”是咒语吗 |
[45:24] | That’s a trigger word for me now, so please don’t. | 这词语有点刺激我 别说了 |
[45:30] | It didn’t look like this when we left, right? | 我们离开的时候还不是这样的吧 |
[45:32] | Well, the cobwebs are back in full force. | 蜘蛛网又爬满了 |
[45:35] | Yep, and I for one couldn’t be happier. | 嗯 我真是再高兴不过了 |
[45:42] | Where’s Old Lace? | 老妇呢 |
[45:53] | Hey, guys. Come check this out. | 伙计们 快来看看 |
[46:03] | I turned it on and look– | 我打开后看… |
[46:06] | Alex was religious about backing up his data. | 艾利克斯对备份数据有强迫症 |
[46:10] | So, that means… | 那说明 |
[46:13] | We’ve been gone for six months. | 我们消失了六个月 |
[46:17] | So, does that mean that Alex has been trapped over there | 那说明艾利克斯也被困在那里 |
[46:20] | for the same amount of time? | 这么久吗 |