时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | What’s your endgame here, Dale? | 你有什么招 戴尔 |
[00:14] | You know, you, me, Old Lace living off the grid in a cabin. | 你 我 老妇一起在小木屋里与世隔绝 |
[00:16] | Your plan sucks, Dale. | 你的计划烂透了 戴尔 |
[00:18] | Wait, you’re taking the baby back to your home planet? | 等等 你要带这个孩子回你的母星吗 |
[00:20] | I thought we were trying to stop that. | 我们不是要阻止他们把她带回去吗 |
[00:21] | Your destiny is not yet written. But mine is. | 你们的命运还没有写定 但我的已经注定了 |
[00:27] | I love you, Gert. | 我爱你 格特 |
[00:29] | – What did you just say? – I love you. | -你说什么 -我爱你 |
[00:32] | You should get ready. We’re gonna leave soon. | 你得赶紧做好准备了 我们马上就要出发了 |
[00:33] | I know what this is, you’re choosing a sacrifice for Jonah. | 你们在选择 你们在选择约拿的祭品 |
[00:36] | You always were a perceptive child. It makes me so proud. | 你从小就很敏锐 真让我自豪 |
[00:40] | No, no, no, this isn’t right. | 不 不 这不对 |
[00:42] | Molly, it’s an honor! He chose us! | 茉莉 这是一份荣幸 他选择了我们 |
[00:46] | But you swore! You said no matter what! | 但你发过誓的 你说不管怎样都会的 |
[00:51] | Hello, Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[00:52] | It’s time to get up. | 该起床了 |
[00:53] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
[00:56] | Who is Stephen Hawking? | 我的老天啊 |
[00:58] | Alex was religious about backing up his data. | 艾利克斯对备份数据有强迫症 |
[01:00] | So, that means… | 那说明 |
[01:01] | We’ve been gone for six months. | 我们消失了六个月 |
[01:03] | Does that mean that Alex has been trapped over there | 那说明艾利克斯也被困在那里 |
[01:06] | for the same amount of time? | 这么久吗 |
[01:16] | You won’t ever find a crow flying alone. | 乌鸦永远不会独自飞行 |
[01:18] | They travel in pairs or tightknit groups. | 它们总是成双成群地行动 |
[01:21] | Now you can, too. | 现在你也可以 |
[01:23] | Introducing the first cellular telephone | 现在推出首款自带社区的 |
[01:25] | that comes with its own community. | 智能移动电话 |
[01:27] | The more you use it, the more friends you make. | 用手机 寻找伙伴 |
[01:30] | The more secrets you unlock. | 探索未知 |
[01:30] | 乌鸦 寻找你的种群 | |
[01:32] | Corvus by Wizard. | 乌鸦 巫师新款 |
[01:34] | Find your flock. | 寻找你的种群 |
[02:05] | – Oh, my God! – What’s going on? | -天啊 -怎么回事 |
[02:07] | Sorry. The new decor is my fault. | 对不起 这些新出现的装饰品是我弄得 |
[02:10] | Is there a reason that you decided | 你为什么突然决定 |
[02:12] | to turn our home into the Bates Motel? | 把我们的家变成贝茨旅店呢 |
[02:14] | Pretty used to some crazy random shit happening around here, | 虽然已经习惯这里发生各种奇怪的事 |
[02:16] | but this is definitely a new one. | 但这还是头一回 |
[02:19] | I’m trying to get back to Alex and the Dark, | 我想回到黑暗中找艾利克斯 |
[02:21] | whatever that place was. | 虽然我也不知道那是什么 |
[02:23] | I’ve been using the spell that Morgan gave me | 我一直在用摩根给我的咒语 |
[02:25] | over and over again, | 不停地尝试 |
[02:26] | but since I can’t use the same spell twice, | 但是因为同一个咒语不能用两遍 |
[02:29] | every time I try, I get another stupid stuffed bird. | 所以每次都会变出一个傻乎乎的鸟 |
[02:32] | Watch. | 看 |
[02:34] | Tenebrae! | 黑暗 |
[02:37] | Point made. You can stop now. | 你说得很清楚了 可以停下了 |
[02:38] | Nico, you need to get some rest. | 妮可 你应该休息一下 |
[02:39] | I can’t. Alex is back there alone. | 我不行 艾利克斯一个人在那里 |
[02:43] | We all want to save Alex, it’s just we don’t know how. | 我们都想救艾利克斯 但是不知道该怎么办 |
[02:45] | Morgan does. If I can figure out how to communicate with her. | 摩根知道 要是我能搞清楚怎么和她联系 |
[02:49] | Maybe summon her with the Staff. | 也许用魔杖召唤她 |
[02:51] | You cannot try to bring her here. She trapped us in that place. | 你不能把她带到那地方 她之前就把我们困在那 |
[02:54] | Made us relive our worst nightmares. | 让我们重温最可怕的噩梦 |
[02:55] | Wait, no, I thought that was Nico’s | 等等 不 我以为是妮可的咒语 |
[02:57] | spell that got us trapped in there. | 才把我们困在那地方的 |
[02:58] | – And that creepy, racist magician. – Morgan gave it to her. | -还有那个可怕的种族歧视魔术师 -摩根给她的 |
[03:00] | And she sent Amy to save us. | 她还让艾米来救我们 |
[03:02] | Pretty sure that wasn’t really Amy. | 我敢肯定那不是真正的艾米 |
[03:04] | Well, whoever it was, she helped us. | 不管那是谁 她帮助了我们 |
[03:07] | Good or bad, human or not, maybe, you know, | 不管是好是坏 是人是鬼 |
[03:09] | Morgan might be our only way to save Alex. | 摩根可能是救出艾利克斯唯一的办法 |
[03:12] | Maybe you should talk to your mom. She knows a lot about magic, | 也许你该找你妈妈聊聊 她懂很多魔法 |
[03:14] | and it was her spell that got us back here. | 而且是她的咒语把我们救回来的 |
[03:16] | Guys, can I ask a question without being judged? | 我想问一个问题 你们能不能别急着反驳 |
[03:18] | Probably not. | 也许不能 |
[03:19] | Okay, I’m not suggesting we actually do this, | 好吧 我不是说我们真的要这么做 |
[03:21] | I’m just saying the thought out loud | 我只是要把这想法说出来 |
[03:22] | so we can all hear how it sounds. | 让我们都看看怎么样 |
[03:24] | But what if we didn’t go back to that place? | 但如果我们不回到那地方去了呢 |
[03:27] | I mean, we barely made it out the first time. | 我们第一次都差点出不来 |
[03:32] | No, we’re not us without him. | 不 没有他的我们不完整 |
[03:35] | It’s Alex. | 那是艾利克斯 |
[03:36] | Okay, well, sometimes bad ideas lead to good ideas. | 好吧 有时候还是能抛砖引玉的 |
[03:39] | Sometimes they lead to other bad ideas | 有时候可能会引来更大的砖头 |
[03:41] | that might get us all killed, | 说不定还会砸死我们 |
[03:42] | so… what do we do? | 那…我们怎么办 |
[03:44] | I’m not sure… | 我还… |
[03:46] | …yet. | 不确定 |
[03:54] | Sorry. Old Lace broke Molly’s window while we were gone, | 抱歉 老妇在我们不见的时候打碎了茉莉的窗户 |
[03:57] | and I think hunting in the park made her a little feral. | 我觉得她自己觅食导致性子野了 |
[04:00] | Uh, speaking of that, I’m starving. | 说到这个 我饿了 |
[04:03] | Oh, I still have Dale’s road trip money. | 我还有戴尔给我上路的钱 |
[04:04] | We can actually go out and, like, get a nice brunch. | 我们可以出去吃顿美美的早午餐 |
[04:07] | Maybe we could get mimosas. | 也许我们可以去来杯含羞草 |
[04:09] | Yeah, except we were gone for six months and not six years, | 但是我们是消失了六个月 不是六年 |
[04:12] | so… you can have an orange juice in a fancy glass. | 所以你还是来杯精致的橙汁吧 |
[04:16] | I’ll take it. | 我也不介意 |
[04:17] | Look, as much as I would love to toast | 虽然我也很想举杯庆祝 |
[04:18] | to not being on the run from our parents anymore, | 不用再从我们父母手下逃命了 |
[04:20] | we do have really pressing issues at hand. | 但我们目前还有更迫切的事 |
[04:22] | No, no, you should go. | 不 你们应该去 |
[04:24] | We can’t do anything for Alex | 反正我得先搞清楚 |
[04:25] | until I learn how to get back there anyway. | 怎么再回去那里 才能去救艾利克斯 |
[04:27] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不用一个人努力 |
[04:29] | I kinda do. I’m the only witch in our friend group. | 我必须这么做 我们这群朋友里唯一一个女巫 |
[04:33] | Probably a good idea to scope out | 也许我们是该出去 |
[04:34] | what we’ve missed in six months. | 看看六个月来都发生了什么 |
[04:36] | I would like to check on my mom. | 我想去看看我妈妈 |
[04:37] | I’m sure that she’s worried sick. | 她肯定担心坏了 |
[04:39] | I’ll go with you. I made a sacred vow to Xavin | 我和你一起去 我和赞文发了圣誓 |
[04:41] | that I would protect the Holy Mother, and I intend to keep it. | 我会保护圣母 我要遵守我的诺言 |
[04:43] | I just really need to eat something first. | 我得先去吃点东西 |
[04:46] | Enjoy your oat milk lattes. | 去享用你的燕麦牛奶拿铁吧 |
[04:48] | And I got two oat milk lattes. | 有两杯燕麦牛奶拿铁 |
[04:51] | There you go. | 来 |
[04:53] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:56] | From Corvus. This is Wizard’s new phone. | 乌鸦的 这是巫师的新手机 |
[04:59] | – Here you go. – Okay. | -给 -好 |
[05:01] | So it’ll be, uh, pancakes, hash browns, | 那就煎饼 洋葱土豆煎饼 |
[05:04] | breakfast burrito, and an avocado toast. | 墨西哥早餐煎饼和鳄梨吐司 |
[05:08] | – What are you guys getting? – Hungrier by the second. | -你们要什么 -越来越饿了 |
[05:09] | We’ve been eating out of a dumpster for months. | 我们几个月来都吃的是垃圾桶里的玩意儿 |
[05:11] | I think we can survive waiting 40 minutes for fresh waffles. | 我觉得我们等新鲜华夫饼等个40分钟应该没问题 |
[05:15] | Oh, my God, waffles? | 天啊 华夫饼 |
[05:16] | Are we sure there aren’t equally delicious | 我们确定别的不用排队的地方 |
[05:17] | breakfast options at a place with no line? | 没有这么美味的东西了吗 |
[05:20] | – No line, no good. – Golden rule of brunch spots. | -不排队的地方不好 -早午餐选点的黄金定律 |
[05:22] | Did you know that your brain | 你知道你排队买餐后 |
[05:23] | will actually trick you into thinking | 你的大脑甚至会骗你 |
[05:25] | the food is better just because you waited in line for it? | 认为你吃的东西更好吗 |
[05:28] | What we’re waiting for is given | 我们的等待给与了 |
[05:29] | a false sense of importance because… | 一种错误的重要感 因为 |
[05:31] | Why else would we all have agreed to wait for it? | 不然我们为什么要等呢 |
[05:35] | Sorry. I don’t mean to eavesdrop on a conversation. | 抱歉 我不是故意偷听你们对话的 |
[05:38] | I just, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone | 我只是 我没见过 |
[05:40] | who also listens to the People are Trash podcast. | 也听人是垃圾电台的博客 |
[05:43] | It’s my favorite. | 那是我最喜欢的电台 |
[05:45] | I’m Max. | 我叫麦克斯 |
[05:46] | Gert. | 格特 |
[05:47] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[05:49] | And I’m Chase. | 我是查斯 |
[05:50] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[05:51] | Don’t know what grass roots cause you’re collecting for, | 我不知道你筹钱是为了保护什么草根事业 |
[05:54] | but we gave at the office so you can try Whole Foods. | 但是我们没有钱 你可以去全食试试 |
[05:56] | Oh, I’m actually not collecting money. I’m giving these out. | 我其实没有收钱 我是在分发这些 |
[06:00] | It’s the Wizard’s new phone. Meet the WizPhone Corvus. | 这是巫师新式的手机 这是乌鸦智能手机 |
[06:03] | It’s purple. | 这是紫色的 |
[06:05] | – Yeah. – You work for Wizard? | -你 -你在巫师工作吗 |
[06:06] | Part of my internship program. I’m a junior at USC. | 这是我的实习项目 我是南加州大学的大三学生 |
[06:09] | Oh, awesome. What are you studying? | 真棒 你的专业是什么 |
[06:11] | I’m a health and humanities major with a social justice minor. | 我主修健康与人文 辅修社会公正 |
[06:14] | How is handing out cell phones gonna help humanity? | 发手机和人文有什么关系 |
[06:16] | Oh, well, it’s not like we’re just giving them away | 我们不是简单地把手机发给 |
[06:18] | to cute girls at hipster breakfast spots. | 早餐热门地的美女 |
[06:21] | Um, L. A. is full of kids who don’t have anyone. | 洛杉矶到处都是举目无亲的孩童 |
[06:23] | On the WizPhone Corvus, | 用巫师乌鸦 |
[06:24] | people have an immediate community of fellow users. | 大家可以马上就能和其他用户组成社区 |
[06:27] | And that means power to the disadvantaged, | 因此就能让弱势群体拥有力量 |
[06:29] | which should be the point | 这应该是我们努力 |
[06:30] | of anything we put our time into, I mean, don’t you think? | 争取达到的一个目标 你不觉得吗 |
[06:33] | I do think, yeah. | 我的确是这么觉得 |
[06:36] | – Yeah. – Molly, party of four? | -嗯 -茉莉 四人 |
[06:38] | Oh, that’s us. | 叫到我们了 |
[06:38] | Oh, yep, too bad, gotta go. Nice to meet you, Mike. | 可惜啊 我们要走了 认识你很高兴 麦克 |
[06:41] | Uh, Max. But no worries. | 是麦克斯 不过没关系 |
[06:44] | Um… Yeah, I’ll catch you on the way out? | 嗯 我出来再找你 |
[06:46] | Yeah, I’ll be here. | 嗯 我就在这里 |
[06:48] | Oh, that was so good! | 真是美味 |
[06:50] | Well, now that we’re full and poor again, | 现在我们吃饱了 又没钱了 |
[06:51] | we should decide what we’re gonna do for money. | 我们应该决定一下该怎么赚钱了 |
[06:53] | I mean, we don’t have to pay for rent, | 我们不用付房租 |
[06:55] | but I wouldn’t mind being able to eat like this every so often. | 但我也不介意以后经常这样来吃饭 |
[06:58] | Wait, are we just gonna go back | 等等 我们要回去 |
[06:59] | to living together at the hostel? | 继续一起住在大宅里吗 |
[07:01] | Where else are we gonna go? Back home? | 我们还能去哪里 回家吗 |
[07:03] | No, not an option, but, I mean… | 不 不可能 但是 我是说… |
[07:06] | our parents were downgraded from super villain | 我们的父母已经从超级反派降级成 |
[07:09] | to nefarious flawed human beings we feel awkward around. | 和我们共处会觉得尴尬的普通有缺点的家伙 |
[07:13] | But I’m not going backwards. | 但我不会回去的 |
[07:15] | We did miss a lot the last six months. | 我们这六个月的确错过了很多 |
[07:17] | Graduation, prom, summer jobs, making any plans for the future. | 毕业 舞会 暑期实习 做未来的计划 |
[07:22] | Well, I know what I’m gonna do next, you know, normal stuff. | 我知道我接下来要做什么 过普通的生活 |
[07:25] | I’m gonna get a part-time job and my GED | 我要搞一份兼职 得到毕业证 |
[07:29] | and college applications and dating– | 进行大学申请 然后约会… |
[07:31] | Starting with Maverick? | 从麦弗里克开始 |
[07:34] | His name is Max. I know that you know that. | 他叫麦克斯 我知道你很清楚 |
[07:37] | You’re such a jealous ex-boyfriend trope. | 你真是一个善妒的前男友 |
[07:40] | I am not jealous. | 我没有嫉妒 |
[07:42] | Here you go. | 给 |
[07:48] | Oh. Oh, sorry, dude. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[07:49] | You broke it! | 你摔坏了 |
[07:51] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[07:54] | You got a bright future ahead of you. | 你眼前有大好的未来 |
[07:56] | Whatever you have to do to get it, we support you. | 不管你要做什么 我们都会支持你 |
[07:59] | – You deserve it. – Hey, you better watch it! | -这是你应得的 -你最好小心点 |
[08:03] | – Whoa! I’m sorry, please! – Oh, come on! | -我很抱歉 拜托 -拜托 |
[08:09] | Please, I’ll give you a new phone! | 求你了 我再给你一台新的 |
[08:16] | Get lost. | 快滚 |
[08:20] | Hey, Max, are you okay? | 麦克斯 你没事吧 |
[08:23] | Uh, yeah. I think… | 应该吧… |
[08:25] | maybe I just need to lay down. | 也许我需要坐一下 |
[08:27] | He’s gone. We’ll get you some help. | 他跑了 我们带你去医院 |
[08:29] | Just… breathe. | 你…深呼吸 |
[08:35] | All that, over a phone? | 这就是为了一台手机吗 |
[09:51] | Day 189 of living off the grid. | 离群索居的第189天 |
[09:56] | I was forced to abandon the cabin. | 我被迫离开了木屋 |
[09:59] | I developed a rash from | 我因为吃了 |
[10:01] | eating what I thought were chanterelle mushrooms. | 我以为是鸡油菇的菇类而长了疹子 |
[10:04] | Peeing on it, that didn’t help. | 用尿敷 也没用 |
[10:07] | I attempted to light a fire in the hearth | 我试图在壁炉里生火 |
[10:09] | and quickly discovered a family of raccoons. | 马上发现了一家子浣熊 |
[10:11] | Note to self: Raccoons become quite aggressive | 告诫自己 浣熊闻到人类的尿味后 |
[10:15] | at the smell of human urine. | 会变得很有攻击性 |
[10:17] | So I decamped to a tent | 于是我撤退到一个帐篷里 |
[10:20] | where I can focus on the reason that I went into isolation, | 让我能好好思考我为什么要隐居 |
[10:23] | which is to prove to myself | 就是为了向自己证明 |
[10:25] | that I can be completely self-sufficient. | 我可以做到完全自给自足 |
[10:28] | I don’t need technology. I don’t need modern conveniences. | 我不需要科学技术 我不需要现代便利 |
[10:32] | I don’t even need a shower. | 我连冲浴都不需要 |
[10:37] | Oh, perhaps I could stand to bathe, | 也许泡澡还不错 |
[10:38] | but I will remain driven towards my ultimate purpose, | 但我我会继续探寻我的终极目标 |
[10:42] | which is… to find out… | 那就是 弄清楚 |
[10:46] | what the hell went wrong in my life. | 我的人生到底是怎么了 |
[10:49] | How do you know Leslie’s even here? | 你怎么知道莱斯利会在这里 |
[10:51] | She wasn’t home. Where else would she be? | 她不在家里 她还能在哪里 |
[10:53] | Well, maybe she went to see your grandma up at the Crater. | 也许她去祭坛看你外婆了 |
[10:55] | Maybe, but last time I talked to my mom, | 也许 但我上次见我妈妈的时候 |
[10:58] | she wanted to tear down the Church, not build it up. | 她想要捣毁教会 而不是重建 |
[11:01] | This is new. | 这倒是新变化 |
[11:01] | Somebody’s drawing these people in, caring for them. | 有人在收容这些人 照顾这些人 |
[11:06] | – Oh, it’s like you’re a queen. – Let’s get outta here. | -你简直就像是女王 -我们赶紧走吧 |
[11:09] | No, they’re not gonna hurt us. Look at them, they love you. | 不 他们不会伤害我们的 看 他们爱你 |
[11:11] | No, Molly, this isn’t love, this is just blind worship. | 不 茉莉 这不是爱 这只是盲目的崇拜 |
[11:13] | – Karolina. – Uh… Speaking of blind worship. | -卡罗琳娜 -说到盲目的崇拜 |
[11:17] | Oh, Leslie will be so happy to see you. | 莱斯利见到你肯定会很高兴 |
[11:19] | – My mom is here? – Yeah. Where else would she be? | -我妈妈在这里吗 -不然还能在哪里 |
[11:21] | This is all her. | 这都是她一手打造的 |
[11:22] | And what is this, exactly? | 那这到底是什么 |
[11:24] | – It’s the next phase. – Of? | -是下一个阶段 -什么 |
[11:26] | The Church. The light. Everything. | 教会 光明 一切 |
[11:29] | We’re post-Radiance now. | 我们已经是后圣光时代了 |
[11:32] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:34] | Oh, honey, you’re okay. Oh, you were gone so long. | 亲爱的 你没事 你不见了好久 |
[11:38] | – The baby? – She made it. | -宝宝呢 -她离开了 |
[11:40] | Xavin was amazing. | 赞文真的很厉害 |
[11:46] | Mom, who are all these people? | 妈妈 这些人是谁 |
[11:48] | They came after hearing what you did at the Crater. | 他们听说了你在祭坛做的事后就来加入了 |
[11:50] | I put on a show so that we could escape. | 我吸引人注意只是为了让我们能逃跑 |
[11:53] | Well, recent events have convinced me | 最近发生的事让我明白 |
[11:56] | that there are still so much about | 宇宙中还有很多 |
[11:57] | the universe we don’t understand. | 我们不了解的地方 |
[12:00] | And there’s nothing wrong with searching for answers. | 寻找答案并不是什么错误的事 |
[12:04] | Look, before you judge… | 在你评价之前 |
[12:06] | just try to see the good that we’re doing here. | 试着先去看看我们在这里带来的好影响 |
[12:12] | Thanks for letting me hold your hand. | 谢谢你让我捏着你的手 |
[12:14] | Needles make me pretty nervous. | 针头让我很紧张 |
[12:19] | Hey, matching scars. | 伤疤正好一样 |
[12:21] | Yeah. Well, so now we don’t have to get tattoos | 是啊 这样我们就不用纹身 |
[12:24] | to commemorate the occasion. | 来纪念这一刻了 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:28] | Oh, God, does it hurt? | 天啊 疼吗 |
[12:31] | Not as much as a corkscrew to the eye would have. | 开瓶器要是捅进来会更疼 |
[12:35] | Thank God you showed up. You-you saved me. | 还好你出现了 你救了我 |
[12:38] | Oh, I just caught you, Molly saved you. | 我只是接住了你 茉莉救了你 |
[12:41] | Yeah, that was pretty amazing. | 嗯 真的很厉害 |
[12:42] | I have never seen someone throw a person like that before. | 我从来没见过有人能这样把人扔出去 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:47] | Molly’s… parents | 茉莉的父母 |
[12:50] | were… in the circus. | 是马戏团的 |
[12:53] | Anyways… | 不管怎么说 |
[12:55] | Do you care if I make a weird transition? | 我能不能生硬地转移话题 |
[12:58] | That’s my favorite kind. | 我最喜欢了 |
[13:01] | Today sucked. | 今天真是烂透了 |
[13:02] | But if it ends with a few stitches | 但如果最后只需要缝几针 |
[13:04] | and a chance to get to know you better, | 还有机会能更了解你 |
[13:07] | it’ll pretty much feel like a win. | 那感觉也算是赚了 |
[13:09] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[13:12] | Uh, there. I just added you to my flock. | 看 我把你加到了我的族群了 |
[13:15] | Flock? | 族群 |
[13:17] | It sounds better than a “murder,” | 听起来比”谋杀”好 |
[13:18] | which is technically what a group of crows is called. | 一群乌鸦就是这么形容的 |
[13:21] | Oh, so you’re like really into this. | 看来你真的很热衷 |
[13:23] | I am. Uh, feels like my purpose. | 是的 我觉得这就是我的目标 |
[13:26] | I’d like one of those. | 我也希望能有一个 |
[13:28] | Well, what’s standing in your way? | 那什么阻止了你呢 |
[13:32] | I mean, life… | 人生… |
[13:32] | a… a lot of stuff. | 很多事 |
[13:35] | And with, um… | 还有… |
[13:37] | me and my friends and… | 我和我的朋友还有… |
[13:39] | you know, just going back to things that I want | 继续做我想要的事情就像 |
[13:41] | feels like abandoning them. | 要抛弃他们 |
[13:43] | Things in our lives only hold us back if we let them. | 如果我们听之任之 很多事只会拖垮我们的人生 |
[13:46] | When one of us rises, we all do, | 一个人站了起来 大家都会站起来 |
[13:48] | and there’s nothing selfish about that, Gert. | 这没有什么自私的 格特 |
[13:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:02] | you look like yourself again. | 你好像变回原来的你了 |
[14:03] | Oh, it feels good not to be | 不用再整天穿着 |
[14:04] | wearing Janet Stein’s clothes anymore. | 珍妮特·斯坦恩的衣服真是太好了 |
[14:06] | That woman never met a pastel blazer she didn’t like. | 这女人只要是粉彩的外套都喜欢 |
[14:09] | So, how was Dad when you got home last night? | 你昨晚回到家的时候 爸爸怎么样 |
[14:13] | I came home and he was gone. | 我回到家时他不在 |
[14:17] | So were his clothes. | 他的衣服也不在 |
[14:19] | I called him and texted him. | 我给他打了电话 发了信息 |
[14:23] | He must have woken up alone in the hospital | 他可能是一个人在医院里醒来 |
[14:26] | and just thought I abandoned him. | 以为我抛弃他了 |
[14:28] | But you didn’t. You can explain– | 但是你没有 你可以解释 |
[14:31] | How can I possibly explain what happened to me? | 我要怎么解释我身上发生的事 |
[14:35] | We tried to make this work for a long time, but it’s too broken. | 我们很久以前就想修复关系 但是已经太破碎了 |
[14:40] | Time to focus on other things. | 该将时间花在其他事上了 |
[14:41] | Like running Wizard. | 比如运营巫师 |
[14:43] | Speaking of which, I have to get going. | 说到这个 我要走了 |
[14:45] | Wait, you’re actually going into work today? | 等等 你今天还要去上班吗 |
[14:47] | Like nothing happened? | 就像什么都没发生过吗 |
[14:48] | The world didn’t stop when we disappeared for six months, Nico. | 这个世界不会因为我们消失了六个月而停转 妮可 |
[14:52] | I need to find out what I’ve missed. | 我要先看看我错过了什么 |
[14:53] | I have calls into everyone on the board, | 我联系了董事会的每个人 |
[14:55] | but so far, no one’s returned– | 但现在还没有人给我回电 |
[14:56] | Who cares about Wizard? | 谁还在乎巫师 |
[14:58] | Hey, you do remember we left Alex behind? | 你还记得我们把艾利克斯丢在里面了吧 |
[15:01] | You have to tell me how to save him. | 你要告诉我怎么救他 |
[15:04] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[15:07] | the Alex you know is… | 你知道的那个艾利克斯 |
[15:09] | is probably gone. | 可能已经消失了 |
[15:14] | I can’t let the same thing happen to you. | 我不能让你也变成那样 |
[15:17] | I’m sorry, but you are never going back. | 对不起 但是你不能回去 |
[15:20] | There has to be a way. | 肯定有办法的 |
[15:22] | If you won’t help me, Morgan will. | 如果你不帮我 摩根会帮我的 |
[15:28] | You don’t know Morgan. | 你不了解摩根 |
[15:30] | – You do. – You can’t ask her for help. | -你了解 -你不能找她帮忙 |
[15:32] | Then I’m asking you. | 那我找你 |
[15:35] | Be my mom and help me. | 做好我的妈妈 帮助我 |
[15:40] | Nico… | 妮可 |
[15:44] | I am helping you. | 我在帮你 |
[15:45] | By keeping you away from Morgan. | 让你远离摩根 |
[15:49] | My first job as your mother is keeping you alive. | 我作为你妈妈的首要任务是保证你活着 |
[15:59] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[16:00] | 未知号码 妮可 是爸爸 我在埃塞克斯酒店大厦 来见我 我们有很多事要说 | |
[16:07] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[16:12] | Leslie insisted I be given more responsibilities. | 莱斯利要求我承担更多责任 |
[16:15] | Aren’t you just the youth group leader? | 你不是青年组组长吗 |
[16:16] | What other responsibilities do you have besides snacks? | 你除了准备零食还能有什么责任 |
[16:19] | Okay, snack’s only 80% of the job. | 零食只占了八成 |
[16:22] | I also have to keep the kids in line. | 我要还保证孩子们遵守秩序 |
[16:24] | But it’s cool. | 但很棒 |
[16:26] | I’m pretty tuned in with Generation Z. | 我和Z世代特别说得来 |
[16:29] | Oh, hey, you got a WizPhone on ya? | 你有巫师手机吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah. Corvus. Why? | 乌鸦 怎么了 |
[16:33] | That phone is straight up drippin’, | 这手机真的很火 |
[16:35] | but you’re gonna have to lock it in here. | 但你在这里必须要把手机锁起来 |
[16:37] | All cell phones and screens are banned. | 这里不得使用任何手机和屏幕 |
[16:39] | You know, anything that can distract us from connecting IRL, sis. | 不得有任何阻挡我们精神联系的东西 姐妹 |
[16:43] | I’m not doing that. | 我不要 |
[16:45] | Okay, well, you can have it back when you leave. | 你离开的时候能拿回去 |
[16:51] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:54] | Oh, that’s Bodhi. | 那是博迪 |
[16:55] | Yeah, he’s great. All the kids here are. | 他很棒 这里的孩子都很棒 |
[16:58] | – Okay. – I think… | -好 -我觉得… |
[17:00] | All right. | 好 |
[17:03] | Well, I’ll see you later, okurr? | 那待会儿见了 好吗 |
[17:10] | Nico. | 妮可 |
[17:12] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[17:17] | You’re healed. | 你恢复了 |
[17:19] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[17:20] | A lot’s happened since I saw you last. | 自从我上次见你后发生了很多事 |
[17:23] | So many wonderful things. | 很多美好的事 |
[17:24] | – Because I met someone. – Who? | -因为我遇到了一个人 -谁 |
[17:30] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:34] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:42] | Enchanting to see you again, Nico. | 见到你很高兴 妮可 |
[17:56] | Go ahead, no one’s watching. Just don’t set me on fire. | 来吧 没人看着 不要烧了我就行 |
[17:59] | Burning alive’s a terrible way to go. | 被活活烧死可是很痛苦的 |
[18:02] | Just a little witch humor. | 只是一点女巫的幽默 |
[18:04] | Why are you here? How? | 你为什么在这里 怎么回事 |
[18:06] | You brought me here. | 你让我出来的 |
[18:08] | I stood by that door for years, waiting. | 我在那门边等待了好几年 |
[18:11] | As you grew up, so did your power. | 随着你的长大 你的力量也越来越强 |
[18:14] | Until finally you were strong enough to let me out. | 直到最终 你的力量足够强大能把我放出来 |
[18:17] | No, you sent us to that place. | 不 是你送我们去那里的 |
[18:19] | You sent yourself there, because you’re a novice. | 你把你们送过去的 因为你还不熟练 |
[18:22] | Which is not a criticism. | 这不是在批评你 |
[18:24] | I consider it a failing of my own mentorship. | 我觉得这是我指导的失败 |
[18:26] | Novice or not, I could kill you right now. | 不管我熟不熟练 我现在都能杀了你 |
[18:28] | And then what? You’d still be right where you are. | 然后呢 你还是现在这个样子 |
[18:31] | A little girl with a stick she doesn’t know how to use. | 一个小女孩 拿着一根不知道怎么用的棒子 |
[18:34] | Meanwhile, Alex Wilder is alone. | 同时 艾利克斯·威尔德依然独自一人 |
[18:37] | In the dark. | 在黑暗中 |
[18:39] | That’s why, as soon as I sensed you’d returned to this world, | 所以 我感觉到你回到了这世界后 |
[18:42] | I urged your father to arrange this meeting. | 我就催你父亲赶紧安排这次会面 |
[18:46] | Did you really have to drag my dad into it? | 你非得把我爸爸牵扯进来吗 |
[18:48] | He was my closest connection to you. | 他是我跟你之间最近的联系 |
[18:50] | When I found him, he was alone. | 我找到他时 他独自一人 |
[18:53] | And broken. | 还支离破碎的 |
[18:55] | So I healed him. | 所以我治愈了他 |
[18:58] | I’m sure you didn’t mean to impale him with a glass shard | 我相信你肯定不是故意用玻璃碎片刺穿他 |
[19:03] | causing coma and paralysis. | 导致他陷入昏迷和瘫痪 |
[19:06] | But… just look at him now. | 但是 你看看他 |
[19:08] | It’s as if what you did to him never happened, | 好像你对他做的一切从来就没有发生过 |
[19:11] | and he’s truly happy, Nico, | 他真的很快乐 妮可 |
[19:13] | happier than he’s ever, ever been. | 比他曾经任何时候都要开心 |
[19:16] | Your mother didn’t recognize him | 你妈妈都不知道 |
[19:17] | for the kind, brilliant man he is. | 他是个这么聪明 善良的人 |
[19:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:21] | My mother won’t be too happy you’ve turned him | 我妈妈要是知道你把他变成了一个 |
[19:23] | into a man-jewelry-wearing boy toy | 戴首饰的小白脸 衬衫还敞开了 |
[19:25] | who has way too many buttons open on his shirt. | 这么多颗扣子 可不会太开心 |
[19:28] | Your mother hurt a lot of people in her lifetime. | 你妈妈这一生伤害了很多人 |
[19:31] | She has to pay for her sins. | 她要为她的罪行付出代价 |
[19:34] | Now, how about you don’t kill me and we have a nice lunch? | 不如你不要杀了我 我们一起共进午餐 |
[19:38] | The lamb meatballs are amazing. | 这里的羊肉球很棒 |
[19:40] | Of course, all food turns to ash in your mouth where I’ve been, | 我之前所在的地方 食物都在我嘴里化成灰 |
[19:43] | so anything would be exquisite right now. | 所以现在看来什么都很精致美味 |
[19:49] | You know how this works, Nico. | 你知道该怎么办 妮可 |
[19:51] | I can’t force you to do anything. You are your own witch. | 我不能逼你 你是自主的女巫 |
[19:54] | Whether you want my help or not, it’s up to you. | 不管你需不需要我的帮助 都是你自己的决定 |
[20:00] | Nico, this is Morgan. | 妮可 这是摩根 |
[20:05] | The woman who saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[20:08] | Come, sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[20:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | She also saved Wizard. | 她还拯救了巫师 |
[20:17] | What? She’s… working at Wizard? | 什么 她…在巫师工作吗 |
[20:22] | After your mom almost blew up that plant and disappeared, | 你妈妈差点炸掉地球 然后又消失后 |
[20:25] | Wizard was in crisis. | 巫师就陷入了危机 |
[20:27] | But Morgan, marketing genius that she is, turned it all around. | 但是摩根是个营销天才 她扭转了一切 |
[20:31] | Oh, we did it together. | 我们是一起成功的 |
[20:32] | Your father is a marvel. | 你父亲真是了不起 |
[20:34] | We’re actually celebrating Wizard’s | 我们今晚就要在这里 |
[20:36] | brand-new direction here, tonight. | 庆祝巫师的全新方向 |
[20:38] | I hope you come. | 我希望你也能来 |
[20:40] | I would love that. | 我很期待 |
[20:42] | I know it’s a lot to take in. | 我知道你一时难以接受 |
[20:44] | But… I’ve never felt happier. | 但是…我现在开心多了 |
[20:47] | More myself. | 更像是我自己了 |
[20:49] | And I want you to be a part of it. | 我希望你也能成为我们的一份子 |
[20:51] | I promise, you get to know Morgan… | 我保证 等你了解了摩根 |
[20:55] | you’ll love her as much as I do. | 你也会像我一样爱上她 |
[21:04] | I’m telling you, there’s something weird | 我告诉你 这个手机 |
[21:05] | going on with those phones. | 有点不对劲 |
[21:09] | Gert? | 格特 |
[21:10] | The phones. | 手机 |
[21:11] | – Oh, yeah, they’re great, right? – No. I think they’re evil. | -嗯 很棒吧 -不 我觉得这很邪恶 |
[21:17] | What? | 什么 |
[21:18] | I just told Max what you said about the phones being evil | 我刚和麦克斯说你觉得这些手机很邪恶 |
[21:20] | and he sent me this gif of Nicolas Cage looking crazy. | 他给我发了一张尼古拉斯·凯奇发疯的动图 |
[21:25] | Told him you wouldn’t get it. | 和他说你不懂的 |
[21:29] | Wait, Gert, stop! | 等等 格特 停下 |
[21:33] | You cracked it! | 你把它摔坏了 |
[21:40] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[21:43] | I’m sorry. I can fix it, okay? | 对不起 我能修好的 好吗 |
[21:48] | Can’t believe you convinced me to come to this. | 真不敢相信你说服我来了 |
[21:50] | What if it gets out that the CEO of Nemo | 要是被人知道尼莫的总裁 |
[21:52] | spends his days with a bunch of screwballs? | 和一堆废物待了一天会怎么样 |
[21:54] | They are not screwballs, Victor, they are people… | 他们不是废物 维克多 他们是人 |
[21:57] | processing their trauma, which is what we need to do | 在消化他们的创伤 我们要是想要治愈 |
[22:00] | if we want to heal from what we’ve been through. | 我们经历的事 我们也该这么做 |
[22:02] | Besides, it’s anonymous. It’s in the name. | 再说了 这是匿名的 名字上都说了是匿名交流 |
[22:04] | Just to be clear, I was including you | 先说清楚 我说得废物里 |
[22:06] | in the screwball category. | 也包括你 |
[22:07] | You know, it is okay to be vulnerable. | 脆弱也是没有关系的 |
[22:10] | This is a safe place. | 这里很安全 |
[22:12] | Welcome to Alien Abductee Anonymous. | 欢迎来到外星人绑架创伤匿名分享会 |
[22:14] | Everyone find a seat. | 大家都坐下吧 |
[22:16] | They looked like hot blond chicks. | 她们看起来像性感的金发单纯小妞 |
[22:20] | And they were very interested in me. | 她们对我很感兴趣 |
[22:24] | Sexually. | 肉体上那种 |
[22:25] | They beamed both me and my cow up. | 她们用光照我和我的奶牛 |
[22:27] | For the longest time, just talked to the cow, | 照了很久 就和奶牛说话 |
[22:30] | like… like I think they thought he was in charge. | 好像…好像他们觉得它才是管事的 |
[22:34] | Well, they told me they would reveal | 他们说他们会向我揭露 |
[22:36] | the secrets of the universe to me. | 宇宙最深的秘密 |
[22:38] | Then they probed me, anally. | 然后她们把我爆菊了 |
[22:41] | Then they probed me. | 然后他们捅我 |
[22:43] | I don’t think they ever probed my cow. | 我觉得他们没有捅我的牛 |
[22:45] | They seemed to respect him too much. | 他们好像很尊重它 |
[22:48] | And they probed me with incredible knowledge | 然后他们给我灌输了关于存在的 |
[22:50] | about the meaning of existence. | 无与伦比的知识 |
[22:53] | And with an anal probe. | 还有通过肛交的方式 |
[22:57] | Oh, actually, I’m just here to support my friend. | 其实我只是来支持我的朋友 |
[23:00] | It’s okay, Victor, it might help. | 没事的 维克多 也许这样能有帮助 |
[23:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[23:07] | my experience began when an alien | 我的经历开始于一个外星人 |
[23:10] | ingratiated himself into my friend group. | 混入了我的朋友圈 |
[23:14] | He cured my cancer, | 他治愈了我的癌症 |
[23:17] | by injecting me with his DNA, | 给我注入了他的DNA |
[23:18] | which caused me to go berserk and try to kill my son. | 让我发了疯 还想杀我儿子 |
[23:22] | Luckily, my wife shot me in time. | 幸好我的妻子及时朝我开枪 |
[23:24] | I sabotaged the alien ship | 我破坏了外星飞船 |
[23:26] | and he responded by leaping into my body, | 那个外星人就占领了我的身体 |
[23:28] | where I lived in a state of constant drowning. | 我就一直处于混沌之中 |
[23:30] | While he was in control of my body, | 他控制了我的身体 |
[23:33] | he slept with my wife, imprisoned my son, | 和我的妻子上床 囚禁了我的儿子 |
[23:35] | and indirectly forced me to have sex with her. | 还逼我和她做爱 |
[23:39] | The only way I was finally rid of them | 最后只有他的能量被扯出我的身体后 |
[23:41] | was when his energy was torn from my body | 我终于摆脱了他们 |
[23:44] | as I was thrown into an alternate dimension, | 却被扔到了另一个维度里 |
[23:46] | where I was forced to relive childhood abuse over and over again. | 然后一遍遍重温我在孩童时受到的虐待 |
[23:50] | When you say that he injected you with his DNA, | 你说他给你注入DNA时 |
[23:53] | you mean by anal probe, right? | 你是指爆菊的吧 |
[23:55] | I was never anally probed. | 我没有被爆菊 |
[23:57] | I will not stand for you coming in here | 我不会容忍你来这样 |
[23:59] | and getting your jollies by mocking this group. | 嘲讽组员取乐 |
[24:02] | What?! That’s what happened. | 什么 这是真事 |
[24:03] | Who here is triggered by this guy’s insensitivity? | 谁对这家伙的冷漠而感到愤怒 |
[24:09] | Real– | 真… |
[24:10] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[24:12] | So, where you headed? Home? | 你要去哪里 回家吗 |
[24:15] | Uh, I guess. I mean, don’t really know where to go. | 我想是吧 我也不知道该去哪里 |
[24:18] | I don’t know where Dale is. | 我不知道戴尔在哪里 |
[24:20] | And Gert and Molly kind of made it clear | 格特和茉莉也说得很清楚 |
[24:22] | that they need a little time away from me, so… | 她们想要远离我一阵子 所以 |
[24:24] | I’m working on a project in the lab, | 我的实验室在进行一个项目的研究 |
[24:27] | if you wanted a consultant. | 你愿意来做顾问吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah. | 愿意 |
[24:40] | Hey, come on, let’s put some muscle | 拜托 切萝卜 |
[24:41] | on those carrots, Hernandez. | 用点力 埃尔南德斯 |
[24:43] | I’d get it done faster if you weren’t breathing down my neck. | 要是你不对我步步紧逼 那我可能还快点 |
[24:46] | No. Like… like this. | 不 这样 |
[24:50] | To the beat. | 跟着节奏来 |
[24:52] | You’ve got good rhythm. | 你的节奏感很好 |
[24:53] | I was on my school dance team. | 我是我们学校舞队的 |
[24:55] | Oh, yeah? I think a couple of the kids here dance. | 是吗 我觉得这里有几个孩子是会跳舞的 |
[24:56] | – Yeah. – Maybe you could start a new team. | -嗯 -也许你能组个新队伍 |
[24:58] | – You think they’d like that? – They’d love it. | -你觉得他们会喜欢吗 -他们肯定喜欢 |
[25:00] | Mm. This smells dead-ass bomb in here, fam. | 这儿的味道可是绝了 |
[25:02] | That guy does not understand slang. | 这家伙不懂梗 |
[25:04] | He has a spreadsheet of Generation Z | 他的口袋里有一张 |
[25:05] | terms in his pocket, I saw it. | Z世代梗的表格 我看到了 |
[25:11] | Hey, Jules, doesn’t it smell high-key delish in here? | 茱尔斯 这里的味道是不是很棒 |
[25:14] | Yeah, you know, I can’t tell, | 我不知道 |
[25:16] | because Dale-the-Fail is making his brie again. | 因为垃圾戴尔又在做他的干酪了 |
[25:19] | Third tent from the left. | 左数第三个帐篷 |
[25:21] | You have to do something before | 你得趁他没把我们所有人 |
[25:22] | he poisons all of us with his stench. | 全部都熏死前做点什么 |
[25:24] | – Okay. – Dale? | -好吧 -戴尔 |
[25:29] | Dale? | 戴尔 |
[25:32] | – Molly? – Dale, what are you doing here? | -茉莉 -戴尔 你在这里干什么 |
[25:38] | Uh, I’ve… | 我… |
[25:39] | gone into isolation. | 与世隔绝 |
[25:41] | Just trying to prove to myself I can be a real man on my own. | 想要证明我一个人也是个真男人 |
[25:44] | Made my own sundial. | 自给自足 |
[25:45] | You’re literally five feet away from a camp full of people. | 你就离一营地人五英尺 |
[25:47] | Well, recovery from co-dependency | 从互相依赖中走出来 |
[25:48] | is not a straight line, Molly. | 可不是简单的事 茉莉 |
[25:50] | And, hey, it’s safer than the streets. Or the woods, turns out. | 这里总比流浪街头安全 其实比森林里还安全 |
[25:53] | Does Leslie know you’re here? I mean, she didn’t say anything. | 莱斯利知道你在这里吗 她什么都没说 |
[25:55] | I’ve been avoiding her. | 我一直躲着她 |
[25:56] | You know, Leslie’s part of my old PRIDE life, okay? | 莱斯利也是我原来是傲慢成员时人生的一部分 |
[25:58] | I’ve washed myself clean of that. | 我已经让我自己洗去了那段时光 |
[25:59] | Then why do you smell so bad? | 那你为什么还是这么臭 |
[26:01] | Oh, that… | 那… |
[26:02] | Just an old raccoon… thing. | 只是以前浣熊…搞的 |
[26:03] | They go, arggh! You know, right in my… | 它们直接扑到了我… |
[26:06] | But you look great! | 但是你看起来很好 |
[26:07] | – How’s Gert? – We’re fine. | -格特怎么样 -我们很好 |
[26:09] | And Stacey’s fine, too, by the way. She’s not possessed anymore. | 史黛茜也很好 她已经没有被附身了 |
[26:11] | – Are you gonna go see her? – No. | -你要去见她吗 -不 |
[26:13] | If I’ve learned anything, it’s that… | 要说我学到了什么 那… |
[26:15] | everyone’s better off without old Dale. | 大家没有戴尔会更好 |
[26:19] | You’re not gonna try to make me go back home, right? | 你不会让我回家了 对吗 |
[26:21] | Because I kind of like it here, and I met some cool kids. | 因为我还挺喜欢这里的 我认识了一些有趣的小孩 |
[26:24] | I’ll stay out of your way. | 我不会碍你事的 |
[26:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:29] | Listen, all the bad things that have happened… | 听着 发生的一切可怕的事 |
[26:32] | ’cause we were overprotective. | 都是因为我们过度保护 |
[26:36] | You know, we just were trying to shelter you guys from the truth. | 我们只是不想让你们知道真相 |
[26:38] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[26:39] | Like, um… the truth about my parents? | 比如…我父母的真相吗 |
[26:43] | Sweetie, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[26:46] | How did you find out? Did Leslie, she told you? | 你怎么知道的 莱斯利告诉你的吗 |
[26:48] | Doesn’t matter how I found out. | 我怎么知道的不重要 |
[26:49] | Were they really the ones who chose the sacrifices? | 他们真的是选择祭品的人吗 |
[26:52] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[26:54] | Well, I… they-they-they… | 我…他们… |
[26:57] | they were nice. They were kind. | 他们人很好 他们很温和 |
[26:59] | Easy to talk to. They spoke Spanish. | 很好说话 他们会说西班牙语 |
[27:01] | The kids, they thought they were in good hands. | 那些孩子以为自己会受到很好的照顾 |
[27:06] | Hey, listen, I know… | 听着 我知道… |
[27:09] | old Dale has seen better days, and I kind of stink, | 老戴尔现在看起来不怎么样 身上还有味儿 |
[27:11] | but why don’t you give me a hug? | 但是不如给我一个拥抱 |
[27:13] | Would ya? | 好吗 |
[27:17] | Oh… I’m so proud of the woman that you’ve become. | 我很自豪你成长成这样的一位女性 |
[27:20] | And the fact that you’ve forgiven Leslie, that is amazing. | 你原谅了莱斯利也真是太好了 |
[27:24] | I don’t think that, uh, Stacey is there yet. | 我觉得史黛茜应该还没有原谅她 |
[27:29] | Wait… what? | 等等 什么 |
[27:31] | You know, found it in her heart to… | 在她内心中… |
[27:37] | Umm… We’re talking about two different things here. | 我们说的是两件事啊 |
[27:39] | It doesn’t matter, moving on. | 这不重要 继续吧 |
[27:42] | What do you know about Leslie? | 你对莱斯利知道些什么 |
[27:43] | Nothing. I know nothing. Except that I missed you, kid. | 没什么 我什么都不知道 但是我很想你 孩子 |
[27:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[27:57] | Uh… I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[27:58] | I found this weird feather and then the phone turned to ash | 我发现了这片奇怪的羽毛 这手机就变成灰了 |
[28:00] | and… | 然后 |
[28:02] | Okay, you know what, I can’t explain. | 好吧 我解释不了 |
[28:03] | I cannot believe you, Chase. | 我真不敢相信 查斯 |
[28:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:07] | Chase just disintegrated my phone | 查斯因为某种半神经质的嫉妒 |
[28:09] | in some kind of semi-psychotic jealous rage. | 把我的手机变成了灰 |
[28:11] | No, I found this weird feather in the phone and then look, | 不 我在这手机里发现了这片奇怪的羽毛 看 |
[28:13] | it just kind of like self-combusted. | 它就自己变成灰了 |
[28:15] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[28:18] | Uh… Chase blew up Gert’s phone. | 查斯弄坏了格特的手机 |
[28:20] | – Why do you immediately believe her? – Feminism? | -你为什么直接就相信她了 -女权主义吗 |
[28:23] | How am I supposed to text Max now? | 那我现在要怎么和麦克斯发信息 |
[28:27] | – Here. – Who’s Max? | -给 -麦克斯是谁 |
[28:29] | Gert’s new boyfriend. | 格特的新男友 |
[28:30] | – He’s not my boyfriend. – He’s not her boyfriend. | -他不是我的男朋友 -他不是她的男朋友 |
[28:32] | – Where is Molly? – She met some nice kids at the Church, | -茉莉在哪里 -她在教会认识了几个不错的小孩 |
[28:34] | which, surprise, my mother is restarting with fewer evil aliens. | 惊喜吧 我妈妈没有外星人了也重建了教会 |
[28:39] | – No, don’t! – Are these the new Wizard phones? | -不要 -这是新款的巫师手机吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah. They’re handing them out for free, everybody’s got one. | 嗯 他们免费发的 一人有一台 |
[28:44] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[28:46] | – Ow! What the hell! – This is what I’m talking about. | -搞什么 -这下信我说的了吧 |
[28:48] | What does Morgan have to do with the phones? | 摩根和这些手机有什么关系 |
[28:50] | Everything. She’s here in our world. | 千丝万缕 她就在这个世界 |
[28:53] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[28:54] | When I sent us to where she was, she came here. | 我把我们送到她原来的世界后 她就来了 |
[28:57] | – She works for Wizard now. – Hah! I knew this feather was evil. | -她现在在巫师 -我就知道这些羽毛是邪恶的 |
[28:59] | And I bet it goes all the way to the top, all the way to Max. | 我敢打赌如果追根溯源 就能查到麦克斯 |
[29:03] | She’s also kind of dating my dad. | 她还在和我爸爸交往 |
[29:07] | So how do we stop her? | 那我们要怎么阻止她 |
[29:09] | Well, I don’t know if we should. | 我不知道我们要不要阻止 |
[29:11] | My mom won’t help me save Alex, but Morgan will. | 我妈妈不帮我救艾利克斯 但摩根会帮我们 |
[29:14] | She wants to train me, help me master my powers. | 她想要训练我 帮我控制我的能力 |
[29:16] | That’s a horrible idea. | 真是个糟糕的主意 |
[29:18] | She’s a stranger from another dimension. | 她是另一个维度的陌生人 |
[29:20] | How is this any different than when you went to Jonah for help? | 这和你当初去找约拿帮忙有什么区别 |
[29:23] | Except for the fact that I’m being honest about it, | 但我还是非常坦诚 |
[29:25] | not sneaking around behind your back. | 没有背着你去找的 |
[29:28] | So, uh… about this feather. | 那…这个羽毛 |
[29:31] | In Wicca, feathers are sacred objects. | 在威卡 羽毛是很神圣的东西 |
[29:34] | They’re ruled by air. | 它们听从于空气 |
[29:35] | Used to focus thoughts and communicate with others. | 能够用来集中精神 和他人沟通 |
[29:38] | They can also be the conduit of enchantment. | 这还能用来进行施法 |
[29:40] | Maybe it’s just a marketing device, | 也许这只是营销手段 |
[29:42] | but either way, I can learn something. | 但我还是能查一查 |
[29:44] | – How? – Magic. | -怎么查 -用魔法 |
[29:52] | Reveal yourself. | 显形吧 |
[30:07] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[30:10] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[30:11] | Must be linked to that place. We should stop. | 这肯定连到了那个世界 不要再继续了 |
[30:14] | Nico. | 妮可 |
[30:17] | Help me! | 救我 |
[30:22] | Nico, help me! | 妮可 救我 |
[30:28] | Stop! | 停下 |
[30:31] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:32] | He was calling for me. I could have talked to him. | 他在呼唤我 我可以和他说话的 |
[30:34] | Whatever this darkness is, Nico, you can’t control it. | 不管这黑暗是什么 你控制不了的 妮可 |
[30:36] | You don’t know anything about it. | 你什么都不知道 |
[30:47] | Who do you think you are | 你大白天的穿这么好看 |
[30:48] | looking this good in the middle of the day? | 以为自己是个什么人物啊 |
[30:52] | Get in here. | 快进来 |
[30:53] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[30:55] | Oh, don’t cry, big guy, don’t cry. | 别哭 大家伙 别哭 |
[30:58] | That’s what a real man looks like. | 这才是真男人嘛 |
[31:00] | Somebody’s ready for their nap. | 有人准备好睡午觉了 |
[31:02] | Don’t I know it? | 我当然知道 |
[31:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:11] | Moved in full-time? | 一直住在这里了吗 |
[31:14] | Well, I figured I’d help out. | 我想来帮忙 |
[31:16] | Nana B needs some stuff done around the house, | B奶奶这里也需要有人干活 |
[31:18] | and, uh, Tamar… | 塔玛 |
[31:20] | No need to explain. | 不用解释 |
[31:22] | You seem happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[31:24] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[31:26] | Right. | 好了 |
[31:27] | Ready for some good news? | 准备好听好消息了吗 |
[31:29] | We can open right on schedule. | 我们可以顺利开始 |
[31:31] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[31:32] | I don’t know how you got the board to listen to you. | 真不知道你怎么说服董事会听你的 |
[31:35] | I just worked my magic. | 我只要施展我的魔法 |
[31:38] | We’re grateful, Morgan. | 我们很感激 摩根 |
[31:39] | This means a lot, having the WizPhone Corvus HQ down here. | 将巫师乌鸦手机总部建在这里真的很重要 |
[31:43] | These jobs are gonna change people’s lives. | 这些工作机会能改变人们的人生 |
[31:45] | I like that you look out for where you come from. | 我很欣赏你还愿意照拂你出身的地方 |
[31:48] | And it’s a great deal for us. | 这对我们来说也是很划算的交易 |
[31:52] | This neighborhood gave me a second chance. | 这片地方给了我第二次机会 |
[31:57] | It’s high time I returned the favor. | 我是该回馈这里了 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:10] | I was right, we gotta destroy that phone. | 我的看法没错 我们要毁掉那手机 |
[32:12] | If you touch this phone, I swear to God, | 要是你碰这手机 我发誓 |
[32:14] | I will have Old Lace rip your face off! | 我就让老妇把你的脸撕掉 |
[32:17] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么 |
[32:19] | Gert? | 格特 |
[32:21] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[32:27] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[32:28] | These phones are making people violent. | 这些手机会让人变得很暴力 |
[32:30] | You also happen to be a person | 你还能和一头恐龙 |
[32:32] | psychically connected to a dinosaur. | 心灵相通 |
[32:33] | We gotta get rid of them. | 我们得赶紧扔掉 |
[32:34] | Chase is right. | 查斯说得没错 |
[32:35] | Whatever Morgan is doing with these phones is bad. | 摩根用这些手机肯定没想做好事 |
[32:36] | I never said they were bad, I said they were magic. | 我没说那不好 我只是说那是魔法 |
[32:43] | If Morgan wants me to trust her, | 如果摩根想让我相信她 |
[32:44] | then maybe she’ll talk to me about the phones. | 那也许她会和我说说这些手机的事 |
[32:46] | My dad invited me to the Wizard party tonight. | 我爸爸邀请我今晚去巫师的派对 |
[32:48] | I’ll go and– | 我要去… |
[32:49] | We’ll all go. It’ll be safer that way. | 我们都去 这样更安全 |
[32:52] | I mean, that works. Max already invited me. | 也可以 麦克斯已经邀请我了 |
[32:54] | – Yeah, I don’t really thi– – Karolina’s right. | -我觉得还是不… -卡罗琳娜说得没错 |
[32:57] | Until we find out what Morgan and, | 等我们查出摩根要干什么 |
[32:58] | more importantly, what Max is up to, | 以及更重要的是麦克斯要干什么之前 |
[32:59] | we should stick together. | 我们不该分散 |
[33:01] | And I think that we should leave | 我觉得我们应该把 |
[33:02] | the Corvus phones here, just in case. | 乌鸦手机放在这里 以防万一 |
[33:04] | No, wait, how will I find Max in a crowded room? | 不 等等 那进去后我怎么在人群中找到麦克斯 |
[33:07] | You will look, Gert, with your eyes. | 你用看的 格特 用你的眼睛 |
[33:12] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[33:13] | That’s okay. We waited for you. | 没关系 我们等你了 |
[33:16] | “We”? | 我们 |
[33:18] | Long time no see, Stacey. | 好久不见 史黛茜 |
[33:40] | Wow, someone thinks they look good from every angle. | 有人觉得自己从各个角度看都很美呢 |
[33:42] | Well, I mean, she does. | 她的确很美 |
[33:50] | Here’s Max. Bye. | 麦克斯在那里 再见 |
[33:53] | I’ve got questions for that guy. | 我有问题要问那家伙 |
[33:57] | Let’s find Morgan. | 我们去找摩根吧 |
[33:59] | Oh, well, I think I should talk to her alone. | 我觉得我应该单独和她谈谈 |
[34:02] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你相信我吧 |
[34:04] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:09] | Oh, do you want a veggie taco? | 你要素食墨西哥卷吗 |
[34:11] | No thanks, I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Chase, veggie taco? | 查斯 素食墨西哥卷 |
[34:17] | No thanks. I had a Wagyu slider. | 不用了 谢谢 我吃了牛肉小汉堡 |
[34:21] | What’s this, uh, party for, anyway? | 这派对到底是干什么的 |
[34:25] | Um, I’m not entirely sure. | 我其实也不确定 |
[34:26] | Oh, really? I thought you were Morgan’s right-hand man. | 真的吗 我以为你是摩根的二把手呢 |
[34:30] | I don’t think I ever said that. | 我觉得我应该没这么说过 |
[34:31] | Hey, listen, why are you celebrating | 听着 你们为什么要庆祝 |
[34:33] | and what’s the end game here? | 你们有什么招 |
[34:35] | Well, I learned some pretty amazing gossip today. | 我今天听到了一些不错的消息 |
[34:39] | The phones are going worldwide any day now. | 这手机已经在全世界大火 |
[34:41] | – Who told you that? – You know what? | -谁和你说的 -你知道吗 |
[34:44] | I would really love a veggie taco, if you don’t mind. | 我很想吃素食墨西哥卷 能去拿吗 |
[34:48] | Sure. I’ll be right back. | 嗯 我马上回来 |
[34:52] | Worldwide? Do you know what that means? | 全世界 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[34:53] | Chase. We need to talk. | 查斯 我们要谈谈 |
[35:00] | You’re here tonight because | 各位今晚来到这里 |
[35:01] | you are part of Wizard’s finest chapter, | 是因为你们属于巫师最精彩的篇章 |
[35:04] | when we will use our ingenuity | 我们将会用我们的智慧 |
[35:07] | to change the world for the better. | 将世界变得更好 |
[35:10] | Gert? Chase? | 格特 查斯 |
[35:15] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪里 |
[35:16] | These phones are so much more than just a communication device. | 这些手机不仅仅只是一个沟通装置 |
[35:21] | They connect people to the services they need, | 它们还会为人们找到他们所需的服务 |
[35:23] | and more importantly, to each other. | 更重要的是 和他们所需要的人相连 |
[35:26] | Now, you know and love the woman responsible for all this. | 大家都知道这一切的功劳属于哪位可爱的女人 |
[35:30] | You went out without me? | 你们不带我就出去了 |
[35:32] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[35:35] | Which is why I am pleased to name Morgan | 所以我很高兴在此宣布任命摩根 |
[35:38] | the new CEO of Wizard. | 为巫师的新任总裁 |
[35:47] | Welcome back, Molly. You have 37 flock requests. | 欢迎回来 茉莉 你有37条族群信息 |
[35:51] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[35:59] | Tina. What are you doing here? | 蒂娜 你来这里干什么 |
[36:01] | What am I doing here? At an exclusive party for my company? | 我来这里干什么 这是我公司的内部派对 |
[36:04] | It’s not your company anymore, Tina, | 现在不是你的公司了 蒂娜 |
[36:06] | or perhaps you missed the announcement. | 也许你错过了刚刚的宣布 |
[36:07] | I went to Wizard, where I was told | 我去了巫师 那里的人告诉我 |
[36:09] | my security clearance had been revoked. | 我的安全权限被撤销了 |
[36:11] | As it should be. | 应该被撤销 |
[36:12] | Our people died in that plant, and you… disappeared. | 我们的员工都死在了工厂里 你…消失了 |
[36:17] | – Where have you been? – Go on, Tina, we’re all dying to know. | -你去哪里了 -说吧 蒂娜 我们都很想知道 |
[36:22] | I promise I can explain everything, okay? | 我保证我能解释一切 好吗 |
[36:24] | Just can we go somewhere private? | 我们能私下聊聊吗 |
[36:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:27] | Whatever you have to say to me you can say in front of Morgan. | 你想对我说的话都可以在摩根面前说 |
[36:38] | Oh, you think you beat me by stealing my husband? | 你觉得你偷走我的丈夫就算打败我了吗 |
[36:41] | Well, I’ve got news for you. | 那你给我听好了 |
[36:42] | Janet Stein already tried, bitch, and I’m still alive, | 珍妮特·斯坦恩试过了 贱人 我还活得好好的 |
[36:45] | so what you cannot do is take my company. | 所以你别想夺走我的公司 |
[36:49] | If it wasn’t for her, this company would have gone under. | 要不是她 这个公司早就没了 |
[36:52] | Everyone in this place would be without a job. | 这里的所有人都要失业了 |
[36:54] | You should be thanking Morgan. | 你得谢谢摩根 |
[36:56] | I should be taking Morgan back to where she came from. | 我应该把摩根送回她原来的地方 |
[36:58] | Mom, Mom, don’t do this. Okay? Not here. | 妈妈 别在这里这样做 别在这里 |
[37:01] | Nico, what are you doing here? | 妮可 你来这里干什么 |
[37:04] | You knew about this? And you didn’t tell me? | 你早就知道吗 你却不告诉我 |
[37:07] | How is any of this my fault? | 这怎么变成我的错了 |
[37:09] | It isn’t, Nico. | 的确不是 妮可 |
[37:10] | I know it’s hard, Tina, but you shouldn’t blame your daughter | 我知道这很难接受 蒂娜 但你不能自作自受 |
[37:13] | for what you brought on yourself. | 还怪在你女儿头上 |
[37:14] | That is enough! | 够了 |
[37:21] | Look around you, Tina. I’m protected here. | 看看你周围 蒂娜 我可是有保护的 |
[37:38] | Are you protected from this? | 那你有这种保护吗 |
[37:41] | Security! | 保安 |
[37:46] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[37:47] | Don’t let her get the Staff. | 别让她碰到魔杖 |
[37:50] | Don’t worry, I’ll make sure she gets home okay. | 别担心 我会让她安全回家的 |
[37:54] | My apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[37:56] | Carry on! | 继续吧 |
[37:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:01] | I’m not making this up. | 我不是捏造的 |
[38:03] | You’ve been acting crazy since you started using those phones. | 你开始用那些手机后就表现很不正常 |
[38:06] | You have been acting crazy ever since we bumped into Max. | 我们遇到麦克斯后 你就表现很不正常 |
[38:09] | Okay. Let’s talk about why I’ve been acting crazy. | 好吧 那就来说说我为什么表现不正常 |
[38:16] | I told you I loved you and you never gave me an answer. | 我和你说了我爱你 但你一直没有给我答复 |
[38:19] | You only said that because you thought that we were gonna die. | 你那么说只是因为你觉得我们要死了 |
[38:22] | Okay, and we’re not gonna die right now. | 好吧 那我们现在不会死了 |
[38:25] | I still love you. | 我依然爱你 |
[38:31] | Chase… | 查斯 |
[38:34] | we were thrown together under insane circumstances. | 我们是在非常极端的情况下在一起的 |
[38:40] | I think we owe it to each other to just… | 我觉得我们俩应该… |
[38:44] | breathe. | 喘口气 |
[38:47] | Take a… beat and be normal. | 慢…下来 恢复正常 |
[38:52] | And part of that is seeing who else is out there. | 其中包括看看身边的其他人 |
[38:56] | Not just for me, for you. | 不仅是我 还有你 |
[39:00] | It’s possible that there is someone | 很可能有一个不会 |
[39:02] | who doesn’t disagree with everything you say. | 否定你任何话的人在等着你 |
[39:11] | And… | 然后… |
[39:13] | that person isn’t you. | 那个人不是你 |
[39:21] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[39:23] | Maybe we need space. | 也许我们是需要空间 |
[39:26] | Hey. Sorry, I had to go to the kitchen to find more tacos, | 抱歉 我去厨房才找到了墨西哥卷 |
[39:29] | but I return victorious. | 但我还是找到了 |
[39:33] | Uh, is everything okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[39:34] | Yeah. I would love a drink at the bar. | 嗯 我想去吧台喝一杯 |
[39:50] | Mr. Wilder? | 威尔德先生 |
[39:53] | Tamar. | 塔玛 |
[39:54] | Hi, Nico. | 你好 妮可 |
[39:54] | Hey, Nico. | 你好 妮可 |
[39:59] | I’m gonna stay on mission and get us some champagne. | 我要继续去给我们拿点香槟 |
[40:03] | You two talk. | 你们俩聊吧 |
[40:10] | It’s… it’s great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[40:11] | Yeah, I-I never thought I’d say this, but… you, too. | 我没想到我会这么说 但我也是 |
[40:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[40:17] | Would you believe working on a project with Wizard? | 如果我说给巫师做项目 你信吗 |
[40:19] | R-Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:20] | I’ve needed something to focus on since… | 我需要能让我分散注意力的事 自从… |
[40:24] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳死后 |
[40:25] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:27] | I kind of hoped Alex would turn up at the funeral. | 我原本还希望在葬礼上看到艾利克斯 |
[40:32] | Look, I know you have no reason to trust us, | 我知道你没有理由相信我们 |
[40:38] | but I don’t wanna fight anymore. | 但我不想再争斗了 |
[40:39] | Just worried about my kid. | 我只是担心我的孩子 |
[40:42] | Is he doing okay? | 他还好吧 |
[40:44] | Look, Tamar told me he showed up | 塔玛告诉我 他妈妈死后 |
[40:45] | at her house right after his mom died. | 他去过她家 |
[40:47] | She said he was acting weird but wouldn’t go into it. | 她说他表现很奇怪 但是不愿意细说 |
[40:50] | I don’t think she wanted to worry me, | 我觉得她是不想我担心 |
[40:51] | but, Nico, I’m already out of my mind with worry. | 但是 妮可 我已经担心坏了 |
[40:55] | I wish I knew how he was, uh, but he… he left us. | 我也想知道他怎么样 但是他…他离开了我们 |
[41:01] | It was my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[41:03] | But I know where he is. | 但我知道他在哪里 |
[41:05] | And I’m gonna get him, whatever it takes. | 不管要付出什么代价 我都会把他救回来的 |
[41:14] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:21] | Enjoying the party? | 派对好玩吗 |
[41:24] | I was. | 嗯 |
[41:25] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想 |
[41:29] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[41:31] | You love Nico, and you don’t want to lose her to the Darkness. | 你爱妮可 你不想将她让给黑暗 |
[41:35] | To me. | 让给我 |
[41:36] | But the thing is… | 但事实上 |
[41:39] | she’s been mine for a long time now. | 她早就属于我了 |
[41:49] | What sort of thing are you? | 你到底是什么东西 |
[42:02] | Eh, it figures that Chase is your ex. | 查斯是你前男友就说得通了 |
[42:04] | I mean, what other explanation | 不然他的敌意 |
[42:05] | would there be for all the bad vibes? | 还有什么其他解释呢 |
[42:09] | Except for the fact that pretty boy lax bros | 那种帅气的男孩子本来就 |
[42:11] | aren’t exactly my fan base. | 和我处不来 |
[42:12] | Yeah, mine neither. | 我也是 |
[42:13] | The whole Chase romance thing was a major | 我和查斯之间的感情只是因为 |
[42:17] | “opposites attract” situation. | “异性相吸” |
[42:21] | So, why did you break up? | 那你们为什么分手 |
[42:23] | I feel like I’d really like to talk about something else. | 我想还是聊别的事吧 |
[42:27] | Like… | 比如 |
[42:28] | So the reason that I’m here tonight | 我今晚来这里的原因 |
[42:31] | is not only to hang out with you. | 不仅仅是为了来找你 |
[42:33] | The man that attacked you, that was not a one-off. | 攻击你的那个人不是精神失常 |
[42:35] | The phone made me act really weird and aggressive, | 那台手机让我也变得很奇怪 很有攻击性 |
[42:39] | and then we found this black feather in one | 然后我们在一台手机里发现了一片黑色的羽毛 |
[42:41] | and when Chase pulled it out, the whole phone just turned to ash. | 查斯拿出来后 整个手机就变成了灰 |
[42:46] | What? | 什么 |
[42:47] | I can’t explain it, not because I don’t trust you, | 我也解释不了 但不是因为我不相信你 |
[42:49] | but because I don’t know. | 而是因为我不知道 |
[42:52] | I should… I should figure out | 我应该…我应该去看看 |
[42:54] | if my friends have found anything out. | 我的朋友们有没有查出点什么 |
[42:56] | Okay. I mean, a feather…? | 好吧 什么羽毛 |
[42:59] | I know how it sounds, okay? | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[43:01] | Please just be careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[43:08] | You’re part of the street team, aren’t you? | 你是街头发手机的吧 |
[43:10] | – Yeah. – You know you signed an NDA? | -嗯 -你知道你签署保密协议了吧 |
[43:12] | You can’t discuss the phone’s technology with anyone. | 你不能和任何人讨论手机的技术 |
[43:15] | Considering you were clearly just listening to my conversation, | 你看起来显然偷听了我的谈话 |
[43:18] | you know I didn’t say a word. | 那你就知道我什么都没说 |
[43:20] | But what the hell is she talking about? | 但是她到底在说什么 |
[43:22] | I use my phone all the time and I’m fine. | 我一直在用我的手机 我就没事 |
[43:23] | That’s because we put an enchantment on you, | 那是因为我们对你施了咒语 |
[43:26] | a protection spell. | 一个保护咒 |
[43:27] | We can’t have our sales reps | 我们不能让我们的销售代表 |
[43:28] | beating the shit out of the customers. | 揍我们的客户 |
[43:30] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[43:31] | We also can’t have them figure out | 我们还不能让他们知道 |
[43:32] | the truth about what we’re doing. | 我们所作所为的真相 |
[43:47] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[43:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[43:51] | The bigger question is, who are you? | 更重要的问题是 你是谁 |
[43:55] | So sorry you’ll be spending the rest of your life | 很抱歉你接下来的人生中 |
[43:56] | trying to figure that out. | 都要思考这个问题了 |
[44:09] | Nico, we have to go. They’re doing some kind of evil ceremony. | 妮可 我们该走了 她们在搞什么邪恶的仪式 |
[44:12] | My God, this again? | 天啊 又来 |
[44:13] | You know, just because witchcraft doesn’t look like Gibborim | 女巫看起来不像是吉博力姆 |
[44:16] | doesn’t mean that it’s evil. | 但这不说明这就是坏事 |
[44:17] | What, would you be more comfortable | 怎么 要是他们穿着白袍子 |
[44:18] | if they were wearing white robes | 崇拜灯泡 |
[44:19] | and worshiping a freakin’ light bulb? | 你会更加安心吗 |
[44:20] | Nico, you’re not listening to me. | 妮可 你没仔细听我说 |
[44:23] | Morgan wants something from you. | 摩根对你有所求 |
[44:24] | And I want something from her, that’s why I’m here. | 我对她也有所求 所以我才来这里的 |
[44:27] | You keep telling me that I can’t control this power, | 你一直和我说我控制不了这力量 |
[44:30] | but with Morgan’s help, I will. | 但有了摩根的帮助 我就可以 |
[44:33] | Nico, I am telling you that I am scared for you. | 妮可 我是说我很为你害怕 |
[44:40] | I never told you what I saw in that place. | 我从来没和你说过我在那里见到了什么 |
[44:43] | It was you, but you were… | 是你 但是你… |
[44:46] | a monster. | 是一个怪物 |
[44:47] | Consumed by darkness. | 被黑暗吞噬了 |
[44:49] | If you go down this path, I can’t go with you. | 如果你要继续走下去 我没法陪着你 |
[44:54] | You’re not scared for me… | 你不是为我害怕 |
[44:57] | you’re scared of me. | 你是害怕我 |
[45:02] | Well… | 好吧 |
[45:05] | I’m done being afraid. | 我不会再害怕了 |
[45:08] | Gonna face whatever this is, and I’m gonna save Alex. | 不管怎么样 我都要救艾利克斯 |
[46:10] | How do you enter this circle? | 你怎么进入这个圆圈 |
[46:14] | With perfect love, perfect trust. | 用完美的爱 完美信任 |
[46:18] | I release you, Nico, from your fear, | 我将让你 不会再有恐惧 妮可 |
[46:21] | your bindings that keep you from tapping into your true power. | 解除你使用真正力量的束缚 |
[46:40] | Second obstacle you must remove yourself. | 第二个阻碍必须要你自己去除 |
[46:43] | To walk with your sisters, | 想要和你的姐妹们同行 |
[46:45] | you must set your own feet upon the path. | 你就必须自己走上这条道路 |
[47:03] | What is that? Is that blood or something? | 那是什么 是血什么的吗 |
[47:06] | It’s champagne, to celebrate your initiation into our coven. | 这是香槟 用来庆祝你加入我们的女巫团体 |
[47:18] | So mote it be. | 多么渺小 |
[47:27] | What are we gonna do? Nico is completely under her spell. | 我们怎么办 妮可已经完全被她控制了 |
[47:30] | Max said the phones are being released worldwide any day now. | 麦克斯说这手机很快就要火遍全球 |
[47:33] | I mean, they’re selling them like they’re gonna save humanity. | 他们要像拯救世界一样卖到全世界 |
[47:35] | Sounds a lot like PRIDE’s old cover story. | 听起来像是傲慢以前的门面 |
[47:37] | I have a feeling this is a lot worse than PRIDE. | 我觉得这会比傲慢更加可怕 |
[47:39] | Wait, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[47:42] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[47:56] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[47:57] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[48:01] | Molly! | 茉莉 |