时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I am pleased to name Morgan the new CEO of Wizard. | 我很高兴在此宣布任命摩根为巫师的新任总裁 |
[00:14] | Don’t let her get the Staff! | 别让她碰到魔杖 |
[00:15] | Whatever Morgan is doing with these phones is bad. | 摩根用这些手机肯定没想做好事 |
[00:17] | These phones are making people violent. | 这些手机会让人变得很暴力 |
[00:20] | I found this weird feather in the phone and then, look, | 我在这手机里发现了这片奇怪的羽毛 看 |
[00:22] | it just kind of like self-combusted. | 它就自己变成灰了 |
[00:26] | – Alex? – Help me! | -艾利克斯 -救我 |
[00:27] | Stop. Whatever this darkness is, Nico, you can’t control it. | 不管这黑暗是什么 你控制不了的 妮可 |
[00:30] | You don’t know anything about it. | 你什么都不知道 |
[00:31] | Morgan might be our only way to save Alex. | 摩根可能是救出艾利克斯唯一的办法 |
[00:33] | As you grew up, so did your power. | 随着你的长大 你的力量也越来越强 |
[00:35] | until finally you were strong enough to let me out. | 直到最终 你的力量足够强大能把我放出来 |
[00:38] | Did you really have to drag my dad into it? | 你非得把我爸爸牵扯进来吗 |
[00:40] | When I found him, he was broken, so I healed him. | 我找到他时 他支离破碎的 所以我治愈了他 |
[00:43] | You love Nico. | 你爱妮可 |
[00:44] | The thing is, she’s been mine for a long time now. | 但事实上 她早就属于我了 |
[00:47] | How do you enter this circle? | 你怎么进入这个圆圈 |
[00:48] | With perfect love, perfect trust. | 用完美的爱 完美信任 |
[00:51] | What are we gonna do? Nico is completely under her spell. | 我们怎么办 妮可已经完全被她控制了 |
[00:53] | Max said the phones are being | 麦克斯说这手机 |
[00:54] | released worldwide any day now. | 很快就要推向全球 |
[01:15] | Why is the phone floating? | 这手机为什么飘在空中 |
[01:16] | I guess I didn’t download that app. | 我应该没有下载那种应用 |
[01:18] | – And what is that sound? – What sound? | -那是什么声音 -什么声音 |
[01:19] | You don’t hear that? | 你听不到吗 |
[01:20] | It’s like Morgan le Fay’s talking into a fan, only louder. | 简直就像是摩根勒菲对着风扇说话 但是更响 |
[01:23] | – Way louder. – Well, this is clearly her work. | -响多了 -这显然是她干的 |
[01:25] | What should we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[01:26] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[01:29] | Don’t even! | 不要碰 |
[01:31] | Molly, it’s me. | 茉莉 我是 |
[01:34] | It’s Chase. | 是查斯 |
[01:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:50] | Yeah, but… oh, that hurt. | 嗯 但是…好疼 |
[01:52] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[01:58] | She’s under that thing’s spell. | 她被那个东西的咒语控制了 |
[02:00] | I think I can knock it out of her hand. | 我觉得我能把手机从她手里击飞 |
[02:01] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[02:03] | Gently. | 轻轻的 |
[02:08] | Okay, so that’s not gonna work. Anyone else have any ideas? | 好吧 看来没用 还有谁有主意吗 |
[02:11] | Uh, I’ll go get the Fistigons. | 我去拿毁灭全套 |
[02:14] | Get inside, now! | 赶紧进去 |
[02:20] | Molly. Molly? Give us the phone, okay? | 茉莉 茉莉 把手机给我们 好吗 |
[02:22] | It is clearly hurting you, and it is making you… | 这显然在伤害你 还让你… |
[02:25] | – Really violent. – Get out! | -很暴力 -出去 |
[02:26] | We’d love to, but you kind of trapped us inside. | 我们也想 但是你把我们困在里面了 |
[02:29] | Get out! Get out. | 出去 出去 |
[02:32] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[02:36] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[02:48] | Molly. | 茉莉 |
[02:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:56] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[03:00] | Why are you guys looking at me like that? | 你们为什么这么看着我 |
[03:02] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么 |
[03:05] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么 |
[04:01] | You were great last night. | 你昨晚表现得很好 |
[04:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:05] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[04:09] | Did you roofie me? | 你把我迷奸了吗 |
[04:11] | Drugs? | 下药 |
[04:13] | That’s a little pedestrian. | 你太缺乏想象力了 |
[04:17] | So, uh, what was that book Morgan was reading last night? | 摩根昨晚看的书是什么 |
[04:20] | It’s her book of spells. Don’t you have one? | 是她的咒语书 你没有吗 |
[04:25] | – Where is she now? – Waiting for you. | -她现在在哪里 -等你 |
[04:30] | Dad, I know what you think you saw back there, but– | 爸爸 我知道你以为你看到了什么 但是 |
[04:33] | No need to explain, Nico. | 不用解释 妮可 |
[04:36] | What Morgan and her friends do is private. | 摩根和她的朋友做的事是她们的事 |
[04:38] | I trust her and her friends completely. | 我完全信任她和她的朋友 |
[04:41] | – I trust you’ve been well cared for. – Really? | -我相信她们会好好照顾你 -真的吗 |
[04:45] | Like you’re caring for Mom? | 就像你照顾妈妈吗 |
[04:48] | Where did she go after she was dragged from the stage? | 她被从台上拉下去后去哪里了 |
[04:50] | She’s being attended to by a top psychiatrist. | 她被送到一个顶尖的精神病医生那里去了 |
[04:52] | Morgan says that Dr. Lee is the best. | 摩根说李医生是最厉害的 |
[04:55] | Morgan says? | 摩根说的 |
[04:57] | A psychiatrist, Dad? What did you do? | 精神病医生 爸爸 你做了什么 |
[04:59] | She’s safe and resting at Veritas Gardens, very peaceful. | 她很安全 在维利达斯花园医院安心休息 |
[05:02] | You had her committed? Unbelievable. | 你把她送进医院了 真是难以置信 |
[05:05] | She needs a minute to adjust to her new situation. | 她需要点时间适应她的新处境 |
[05:08] | Morgan and I thought it would be the best. | 我和摩根觉得这样是最好的 |
[05:10] | Really? That’s what you and Morgan thought? | 真的吗 是你和摩根一起觉得的吗 |
[05:15] | Why does that make you smile? I was mocking you. | 你为什么要笑 我是在嘲讽你 |
[05:18] | Because I’m happy. | 因为我很开心 |
[05:21] | Give her a chance, Nico. | 给她一个机会 妮可 |
[05:24] | My love for her… | 我对她的爱 |
[05:27] | it’s changed everything. | 改变了一切 |
[05:48] | Nico. | 妮可 |
[05:50] | I’m surprised to see you up. | 你竟然起来了 |
[05:51] | Thought you’d still be recovering from last night. | 我还以为昨晚过后 你会还在休息呢 |
[05:54] | You made quite the impression. | 你真是让大家大吃一惊 |
[05:56] | I would feel better about | 要是我能记得 |
[05:57] | my “impression” if I could remember it. | 我做了什么 我感觉会更好一点 |
[06:00] | Oh, there was dancing involved, speaking in tongues, | 其中包括了跳舞 说话 |
[06:04] | a bit of spell casting. | 还有一点施法 |
[06:06] | You know, average witch party. Couldn’t have been your first. | 就是普通女巫机会干的事 这不可能是你头一次吧 |
[06:10] | It was, actually. | 其实真的是 |
[06:12] | Well, it certainly won’t be your last. | 那肯定不会是最后一次 |
[06:15] | Everyone’s very excited about you joining our group. | 大家都很高兴能有你的加入 |
[06:18] | You have tremendous potential. | 你的潜力惊人 |
[06:20] | For what, exactly? | 具体是什么呢 |
[06:24] | The world is changing so rapidly. | 这个世界在迅速地改变 |
[06:27] | If you haven’t noticed yet, you will soon. | 如果你之前还没有发现 那你很快就会知道了 |
[06:32] | A young woman with your gifts | 像你这么有天赋的年轻女性 |
[06:34] | should be on the right side when things… | 在改变来临时应该站在… |
[06:37] | shift. | 正确的一边 |
[06:39] | I’m the key to that. | 我就是其中的关键 |
[06:41] | And I want you next to me, with all you bring. | 我希望你全心全意地站在我身后 |
[06:46] | You didn’t have the Staff with you last night. | 你昨晚身上没有魔杖 |
[06:49] | Any reason for that? | 为什么呢 |
[06:50] | I don’t bring it around strangers. | 我不会把魔杖带去见陌生人 |
[06:53] | But we’re not that anymore, are we? | 但是我们已经不是陌生人了 对吗 |
[06:54] | I’m a part of your father’s life now, | 我现在是你父亲人生的一部分 |
[06:56] | and I’ve done nothing but try to help you. | 我只是想要帮助你 |
[06:58] | Yeah, but there’s still the issue of weird purple eyes | 嗯 但是我还是会出现眼睛变成紫色 |
[07:01] | and the burning rage thing, so… | 还有难以控制的怒火 所以 |
[07:03] | …if you’ve got a cure for that, that would be… | 如果你能治好 那就… |
[07:05] | Well, that’s only temporary. | 那只是暂时的 |
[07:06] | Except… when it’s not. | 但…不是暂时就有问题了 |
[07:10] | But not to worry. | 但是别担心 |
[07:12] | I can make sure that never happens to you. If you’re interested. | 我会确保你绝对不会出那种事 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[07:17] | All I’m interested in right now is going back and getting Alex. | 我现在最感兴趣的就是回去救艾利克斯 |
[07:21] | I’ll need to work with you and the Staff | 我需要跟你与魔杖一起 |
[07:23] | in order to build up your strength. | 提升你的力量 |
[07:25] | – It takes time– – Alex doesn’t have time, he’s suffering. | -这需要时间 -艾利克斯没有时间 他很痛苦 |
[07:33] | I can see your friends are everything to you. | 我明白你的朋友们对你来说就是一切 |
[07:39] | Bring me the Staff of One | 给我独一魔杖 |
[07:41] | and I’ll do everything in my power to help. | 我就会尽我所能帮助你 |
[07:48] | Deal. | 成交 |
[08:17] | You think we’d allow you to cast a spell in here? | 你觉得我们这里会让你施法吗 |
[08:22] | Morgan’s smarter than that. | 摩根没有这么蠢 |
[09:58] | If this phone mind-controlled Molly, | 如果这手机精神控制了茉莉 |
[09:59] | it’s doing the same to other people. | 那对其他人也一样 |
[10:01] | And millions more are being sent into the world as we speak. | 现在 还几百万部手机流向世界各地 |
[10:04] | We have to warn people. | 我们要提醒人们 |
[10:04] | I don’t want what happened to me to happen to anybody else. | 我不希望任何人变得和我之前一样 |
[10:06] | A world full of phone addicts. What a frightening prospect. | 一个充满了手机瘾者的世界 多么可怕啊 |
[10:11] | Maybe that’s how we win. | 也许我们可以利用这一点 |
[10:13] | We get the message about the phones on people’s phones. | 我们将关于这手机的信息发到人们的手机上 |
[10:16] | Whose phones? | 谁的手机 |
[10:18] | I’m glad to see that you made it home safe. | 你能安全回来真是太好了 |
[10:21] | You enjoy the party? | 派对玩得开心吗 |
[10:40] | I texted you 10 times. | 我给你发了十多条信息 |
[10:42] | Yeah. I am sorry, I was… busy. | 嗯 我很抱歉 我…很忙 |
[10:47] | Busy with what? Molly was in trouble, you know. | 忙着干什么 茉莉昨晚有危险 |
[10:52] | This isn’t about Molly. Just say what you came in here to say. | 你不是为了茉莉 说你想说的话吧 |
[10:54] | You turned your back on me, | 你抛下了我 |
[10:56] | chose something that I asked you not to. | 选了我让你不要去的那一边 |
[10:58] | Because I need Morgan’s spell book | 因为我需要摩根的咒语书 |
[10:59] | to get back to Alex and I’ll do anything to get it. | 才能救回艾利克斯 我会不惜一切代价 |
[11:01] | Anything? Nico, it scares me when you talk like that. | 一切 妮可 你这样说真的吓到我了 |
[11:03] | Where is the line, the line that you won’t cross? | 底线在哪里 你不会越过的底线在哪里 |
[11:05] | Alex is back there because of me, what I did. | 艾利克斯因为我 因为我干的事才困在那里 |
[11:08] | So you’re saying that there is no line? | 那你的意思就是没有底线了 |
[11:10] | I’m saying, I just need to play Morgan | 我是说 我需要利用摩根 |
[11:13] | until she gives me what I need. | 等她给我我想要的东西 |
[11:16] | And if she senses what I’m doing, she might kill me– or you– | 要是她发现了我的目的 她也许会杀了我 或你 |
[11:19] | and let Alex stay trapped forever. | 让艾利克斯永远困在那里 |
[11:21] | I’m sorry, I know it hurts, but I… | 我很抱歉 我知道这很难熬 但我 |
[11:24] | I have to be totally committed. | 我必须要全身心投入 |
[11:26] | I’ve said this before, but maybe now you will actually hear me. | 我之前说过这句话 但也许这次你会听 |
[11:29] | There has to be another way that | 肯定还有其他 |
[11:31] | doesn’t mean compromising who we are. | 不需要扭曲我们自己的办法 |
[11:33] | And what would that be? | 那是什么办法 |
[11:36] | Your mother. | 你的母亲 |
[11:38] | Trust me, she can’t help me right now. | 相信我 她现在帮不了我 |
[11:39] | That’s why I have to do– | 所以我要… |
[11:40] | Fine. It is so clear that you’ve already made up your mind. | 好吧 看来你显然已经下定决心了 |
[11:44] | You won’t hear anybody else’s views, | 你不愿意听别人的看法 |
[11:45] | you won’t let anyone help you. | 你不愿意让别人帮你 |
[11:47] | It’s all about Nico and her mission, | 只有妮可和她的任务最重要 |
[11:48] | which, honestly, really isn’t anything new. | 这还真不是什么稀奇事 |
[11:51] | Good luck with Morgan. | 祝你和摩根玩得开心 |
[11:58] | No matter what I do, | 不管我怎么做 |
[11:59] | it just resets to that evil little capital C and that colon. | 都只会还原到这个大写的C和这个冒号 |
[12:05] | He’s really got this locked down. | 他把我们都锁定了 |
[12:07] | Maybe there’s a password? | 也许有密码 |
[12:12] | D-o-c-t-o-r-w-h-o. | 神秘博士 |
[12:16] | Enter. | 确认 |
[12:18] | Either Morpheus is about to show up | 要不是墨菲斯要蹦出来 |
[12:20] | and offer us a red pill or a blue pill… | 让我们选择红色药丸还是蓝色药丸 |
[12:26] | Or you killed it. | 就是你把它弄死了 |
[12:30] | We’re never gonna upload a video on this machine. | 我们不可能在这机器上上传视频了 |
[12:34] | Maybe Alex really did have a superpower. | 也许艾利克斯真的有超能力 |
[12:37] | He does. | 他有 |
[12:38] | Alex has a superpower. That he’ll use again when he’s back. | 艾利克斯有超能力 等他回来后就会用的 |
[12:44] | Honestly, we don’t need a superpower. | 其实我们不需要超能力 |
[12:45] | We just need a computer that works | 我们只需要一台能用的电脑 |
[12:47] | and a safe place to make that video. | 以及能制造视频的安全地方 |
[12:48] | I know just the place. | 我知道合适的地方 |
[12:51] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:52] | Dr. Lee said that clearance from him was all I needed. | 李医生说只要有他的许可就行了 |
[12:55] | I’m sure he means well, | 他肯定是好意 |
[12:56] | but your mother has had a particularly tough first day here. | 但是你的母亲在这里的第一天很难熬 |
[12:59] | So, I’m afraid she’s not allowed visitors. | 所以她恐怕没法见访客 |
[13:07] | Well, Morgan’s going to be very disappointed. | 摩根肯定会很失望 |
[13:09] | Thanks, anyway. | 还是谢了 |
[13:11] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[13:12] | Yeah, she asked me to come down. | 嗯 她要我来的 |
[13:15] | Deliver a message to my mom in person. | 亲自给我妈妈送话 |
[13:17] | Said I should go through the proper channels so as not to… | 她说要我通过正常的渠道 不要… |
[13:19] | raise any eyebrows, but… | 引起什么注意 但是 |
[13:21] | I understand. | 我明白的 |
[13:22] | Wait. Maybe I can call her. | 等等 也许我能联系她 |
[13:26] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[13:27] | You know how she loves to take calls from… one of us. | 你知道她肯定很愿意接…我们其中一人的电话 |
[13:33] | Did I see you last night at the hotel? | 我昨晚在酒店见到你了吗 |
[13:36] | Sorry, I’m a little fuzzy. Things got pretty wild. | 抱歉 我有点模糊 昨晚太疯狂了 |
[13:41] | I’m so sorry. I-I didn’t see a mark, so… | 很抱歉 我没看到文身 所以.. |
[13:44] | Oh, yeah. I’m new. But I’ll get mine soon. | 我是新加入的 但我很快就能搞到我的 |
[13:48] | So… about my mom? | 那…能看我妈妈吗 |
[13:56] | Sorry she’s like this. | 很遗憾 她变成了这样 |
[13:58] | Morgan left strict instructions. | 摩根的指示很严格 |
[14:01] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:02] | I just need a minute alone with her. You understand. | 我只是需要单独和她待一会儿 你明白的 |
[14:06] | Certainly. | 当然了 |
[14:18] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:24] | Okay. Mom. Mom, wake up. | 妈妈 妈妈 醒醒 |
[14:28] | I need you. Okay? | 我需要你 |
[14:30] | Morgan’s done something to Dad, | 摩根对爸爸做了点什么 |
[14:31] | and I can’t get to Alex without you. | 没有你 我根本没法救艾利克斯 |
[14:32] | I just, I really, really need some help. Please, wake up, Mom. | 我只是 我真的需要帮助 醒醒 妈妈 |
[14:35] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[14:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:40] | I was awake the whole time. Just wanted to hear you say it. | 我一直醒着 只是想听你说出来 |
[14:45] | Good to know you’re still you. | 还好你还是你 |
[14:47] | And I’m ready to go. | 我准备好走了 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:01] | Karate lessons were worth every penny. | 空手道课还是挺值的 |
[15:08] | Hi, you might remember us as those runaway Brentwood teens | 你们应该认得我们是前段时间 那几个布伦特伍德 |
[15:10] | who were accused of murder and kidnapping a while ago. | 被控谋杀和绑架 离家出走的孩子们 |
[15:14] | You know, maybe we don’t have the best credibility for this. | 我们的可信度可能不怎么样 |
[15:16] | It’s the Internet. Credibility isn’t a thing. | 这是网络 不存在可信度 |
[15:17] | Okay, listen, 24 hours ago, I was given a purple phone. | 听着 24小时前 有人给了我一台紫色手机 |
[15:20] | And my first thought was, “Wow, cool,” you know. | 我的第一反应是 “不错啊” |
[15:22] | “Who doesn’t want a free cell phone?” | “谁不想要一台免费的手机呢” |
[15:23] | But right away, weird things started happening. | 但是马上就开始发生奇怪的事 |
[15:25] | Yeah, we started seeing this random guy | 是的 我们先看到一个路人 |
[15:26] | shove someone into the street at brunch. | 把人推到街边的长凳上 |
[15:28] | Then later, I tried to hurt my friends | 后来 我的朋友想拿走我的手机时 |
[15:30] | when they tried to take away my phone. | 我还想伤害他们 |
[15:31] | And it was really scary. | 真的很可怕 |
[15:33] | We think the phone somehow affects the user’s behavior. | 我们觉得这个手机会影响用户的行为 |
[15:35] | It makes them aggressive, violent even. | 它会让使用变得更加暴力 更具有攻击性 |
[15:37] | If anyone has the WizPhone Corvus model, | 任何人手上有巫师乌鸦手机 |
[15:40] | you have to get rid of it immediately, okay? | 就赶紧把它扔掉 |
[15:42] | Something is very wrong. | 这手机很不对劲 |
[15:44] | Leave a comment below and post your own videos | 请在下方留言评论 并贴上你自己身边 |
[15:46] | of things that have gone wrong. | 不对劲的视频 |
[15:48] | Spread the word. | 传播出去 |
[15:50] | That’s quite enough. | 够了 |
[15:54] | Turn your attention to them immediately. | 马上去找他们 |
[15:56] | Use every means at your disposal. | 用尽一切办法 |
[15:58] | – Right away. – You can count on us. | -马上出发 -交给我们 |
[16:01] | Yes? | 请进 |
[16:06] | Ah, Geoffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[16:08] | Thank you for coming at such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就赶过来 |
[16:11] | How’s your lovely lady? | 你美丽的女友还好吗 |
[16:12] | Tamar’s great. Thanks. | 塔玛很好 谢谢 |
[16:14] | – And Xerxes? – Sleeping through the night. | -泽克西斯呢 -安睡了一晚 |
[16:18] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[16:18] | Delightful. Children are such a gift, aren’t they? | 太好了 孩子真是天赐的礼物 |
[16:22] | Speaking of, any word from Alex? | 说到这个 有艾利克斯的消息吗 |
[16:27] | No. Nothing. | 没有 |
[16:30] | What a terrible burden. Not to know where your child is. | 不知道你自己的孩子在哪里 这肯定是天大的重担 |
[16:34] | Yeah, you’d be right about that. | 你说得没错 |
[16:38] | Minute doesn’t go by that I don’t think about him. | 每一分钟 我都在想他 |
[16:40] | What if I told you I knew where he was… | 万一我告诉你 我知道他在哪里 |
[16:44] | and that I could bring him back? | 我可以把他带回来 |
[16:50] | Nico said the same thing. | 妮可也这么说 |
[16:53] | All I need is a cell phone number or a map. | 我只需要一个号码 或者地图 |
[16:58] | All I’ve got is empty promises. | 但我只得到你们空洞的承诺 |
[17:00] | Not from me. I mean what I say. | 我不会的 我说的都是认真的 |
[17:03] | Then tell me where he is and what I gotta do to get him back. | 那告诉我他在哪里 我要怎么样才能把他找回来 |
[17:06] | It’s quite simple, really. | 其实很简单 |
[17:12] | Just wear this. | 只要你戴上这个 |
[17:24] | So, all I need you to do | 我只需要你 |
[17:26] | is provide cover for me while I go in and search her room. | 在我去搜她房间的时候给我打掩护 |
[17:28] | The book has to be in there. | 那本书肯定在里面 |
[17:30] | I wish I had the spell to send you back, Nico. | 真希望我知道能送你回去的咒语 妮可 |
[17:32] | Returning to the Dark Dimension is dangerous, but this… | 回到黑暗维度很危险 但这… |
[17:35] | this plan is really risky, especially without the Staff. | 这个计划很冒险 特别是你还没有魔杖 |
[17:37] | No, it would be riskier with the Staff. I know Morgan wants it. | 不 用魔杖才更冒险 我知道摩根很想要魔杖 |
[17:40] | But I’ve got another ancient artifact– Mom. | 但我有更加古老的武器 我妈妈 |
[17:45] | “Ancient”? | 古老 |
[17:46] | That’s the word you picked? | 你用这个词来形容我 |
[17:56] | You know, I may not want to be her disciple in magic, but… | 我也许不想成为她的魔法信徒 但是 |
[17:59] | if she could teach me how to walk like that in heels… | 要是她能教我怎么穿着高跟鞋这样走路… |
[18:02] | We get through this, I’ll teach you. | 等我们结束了 我教你 |
[18:09] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[18:11] | – No. – No? What do you mean, no? | -不 -不 什么叫不 |
[18:13] | – This is the plan. – Your plan. My plan: we switch places. | -计划说好这样的 -那是你 我的计划是我们交换 |
[18:16] | If anything happens in that room, | 如果在那房间里遭遇什么 |
[18:17] | I should be the one to handle it, not you. | 应该让我去面对 而不是你 |
[18:19] | I’m not sure. | 我可不敢确定 |
[18:22] | I mean, are you even okay? | 你真的没事了吗 |
[18:26] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我没事的 |
[18:28] | Cover me? | 掩护我 |
[18:29] | And no matter what happens, I love you. | 不管发生什么 我爱你 |
[18:36] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[18:46] | I feel like we got a little off topic | 我觉得格特说道中国那些 |
[18:48] | when Gert started talking about | 薪水底下的巫师员工时 |
[18:49] | the underpaid WizPhone workers in China. | 有点偏题了 |
[18:51] | There’s more than one sin going on with these phones, okay? | 这些手机背负的罪孽可不止一项 好吗 |
[18:54] | How else was I supposed to signal boost? | 不然我怎么引人注意 |
[18:56] | Thanks for letting us use your office. | 谢谢你让我们用你的办公室 |
[18:58] | Yeah, anything to help. | 嗯 乐意帮忙 |
[19:00] | Okay, let’s see if we’re trending. | 好吧 看看有没有火 |
[19:02] | Um… Someone’s thirsty. | 有人很迫切啊 |
[19:03] | We just uploaded it. | 我们才刚上传呢 |
[19:06] | Wait, it was just here, and now it’s… gone. | 等等 之前就在这里的 现在不见了 |
[19:10] | Okay, let me search again. | 我再搜索一下 |
[19:12] | You saw it upload, right? | 你也看到上传了 对吧 |
[19:14] | Yeah. Yeah, we were live and then Chase hit the “upload” button. | 嗯 我们先直播 然后查斯点了上传键 |
[19:16] | The little wheel came up. It should be there. | 那个小转盘出现了 应该就在这里 |
[19:19] | But it’s not. | 但这里没有 |
[19:20] | Try reloading it. | 试试重新上传 |
[19:24] | Wait, it just disappeared. | 等等 不见了 |
[19:26] | Like magic. | 就像魔法 |
[19:28] | Morgan is the head of Wizard now. | 摩根是巫师的头头了 |
[19:31] | I mean, even if she wasn’t a witch, she’s the CEO. | 就算她不是巫师 她也是总裁 |
[19:33] | Morgan can control the Internet? | 摩根还能控制网络 |
[19:36] | It’s starting to feel like Morgan can control everything. | 我开始感觉摩根能控制一切了 |
[19:38] | Just like how PRIDE used to be. | 就像傲慢以前一样 |
[19:41] | Um… Well, okay, we just need to start again. | 好 那我们就重新开始 |
[19:43] | Let’s make a new video. | 我们录一段新的视频 |
[19:49] | Wait, the camera’s on, but it doesn’t see me. | 等等 摄像头开了 但我看不到我 |
[19:52] | That’s like your worst nightmare, isn’t it? | 这就像你最可怕的噩梦 对吗 |
[19:55] | I’m serious. It’s as if we’re not even here. | 我是认真的 我们好像根本就不存在这里 |
[19:58] | This can’t be right. | 这不对劲 |
[20:01] | Mom, this might take a while. | 妈妈 这可能需要好一会儿 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Take as long as you need. | 嗯 你们想弄多久都行 |
[20:15] | Tina, how did you get up? | 蒂娜 你怎么出来了 |
[20:20] | Nico helped me. | 妮可帮助了我 |
[20:22] | And now I’m helping her. | 我现在在帮她 |
[20:25] | Help her what? | 帮她什么 |
[20:26] | I saw Nico this morning, she was great. | 我今天早上看到妮可了 她很好 |
[20:29] | Robert… | 罗伯特 |
[20:30] | you have always been the most rock-solid person. | 你一直是最稳重的人 |
[20:35] | Even when we did things we were both ashamed of, | 就算我们做了我们俩都不以为荣的事 |
[20:37] | you always put family first. | 你还是将家庭放在第一位 |
[20:41] | But now… | 但现在 |
[20:43] | you’re lost. | 你迷失了 |
[20:46] | You’re the lost one, Tina. | 你才迷失了 蒂娜 |
[20:49] | Morgan is all there is. | 摩根才是现在最重要的 |
[20:51] | A new world is coming and it’s gonna be | 一个新世界将要来临 那将会比 |
[20:52] | better than this one ever was. | 曾经的这个世界更好 |
[20:54] | Better than getting our daughter back? | 比我们带回我们的女儿更好吗 |
[20:58] | Bringing our family together? | 比我们家庭团聚更好吗 |
[21:02] | Better than me? | 比我更好吗 |
[21:05] | This may hurt a little. | 这可能会有点疼 |
[21:15] | My God. | 天啊 |
[21:16] | Welcome back. We have a lot to do. | 欢迎回来 我们还有很多事要做 |
[21:19] | But first… | 但首先 |
[21:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:33] | Molly. Molly, wait. Is something wrong? | 茉莉 茉莉 等等 怎么了 |
[21:36] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[21:37] | Is this about Xavin and the baby? I know you guys were close. | 这是因为赞文和宝宝吗 我知道你们很亲近 |
[21:43] | It was Xavin’s destiny to leave. | 赞文的命运就是离开这里 |
[21:45] | Was it my parents’ destiny to die in an explosion? | 我父母的命运就是死于爆炸吗 |
[21:50] | I knew someday this would catch up with me. | 我就知道总有一天 我会遭到报应 |
[21:56] | I guess today’s that day. | 我想就是今天了 |
[21:59] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[22:01] | Do whatever you need to do. Even if it means taking my life. | 做你该做的事 就算要我的命也可以 |
[22:05] | But I will tell you something you can’t possibly know. | 但我要告诉你一些你不知道的事 |
[22:11] | Once you take a person’s life, there’s no going back. | 当你杀死了一个人 就没有回头路了 |
[22:15] | Whatever reason you tell yourself, however you rationalize it, | 不管你有什么理由 不管你怎么正当化 |
[22:19] | nothing can take away the ghosts. | 什么都无法让你从阴霾中走出来 |
[22:24] | The people that I’ve killed, the things that I’ve done… | 我杀死的那些人 我做的那些事 |
[22:29] | I carry that with me every day, and the weight is heavy. | 每天都背负在我心头 那是非常沉重的负担 |
[22:33] | I don’t wish that on anyone. | 我不希望任何人和我一样 |
[22:37] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[22:51] | Just ’cause you’re still alive… | 你现在还活着 |
[22:56] | doesn’t mean I don’t hate you. | 不代表我不恨你 |
[23:07] | If anyone has the WizPhone Corvus model, | 任何人手上有巫师乌鸦手机 |
[23:10] | you have to get rid of it immediately, okay? | 就赶紧把它扔掉 |
[23:12] | Something is very wrong. | 这手机很不对劲 |
[23:14] | I captured and archived this as it ran. | 我在运行的时候进行捕获存储了 |
[23:17] | Now it’s been erased via means I cannot identify. | 但现在这段视频被用我无法识别的方法抹除了 |
[23:20] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:21] | It means there’s no electronic trail | 意思是找不到电子痕迹 |
[23:23] | to follow, it just vanished. | 就这么不见了 |
[23:25] | Wait… the kids thinking Corvus phones are using mind-control | 等等 孩子们认为乌鸦手机在用心灵控制 |
[23:29] | to make people aggressive is borderline preposterous. | 让人变得有攻击性真的是非常荒谬 |
[23:31] | But the fact that someone, or something, | 但是有人 或者有东西 |
[23:33] | could delete a video from the Internet with absolutely no trace– | 能够毫无痕迹地在网上清除一段视频 |
[23:36] | Yeah. The kids are right. There’s some weird-ass shit going on. | 孩子们说得对 的确发生了一些很不对劲的事 |
[23:39] | 加州 洛杉矶城市地图 | |
[23:39] | L.A. already has nearly 50,000 WizPhone Corvuses in use. | 洛杉矶已经有五万多台巫师乌鸦手机投入使用 |
[23:44] | Violent crime has spiked in every area | 手机测试的区域 |
[23:46] | that the phones have been beta-tested. | 暴力犯罪率均直线上升 |
[23:48] | And right now, those phones are being | 现在 巫师总部正在将 |
[23:50] | loaded into trucks at Wizard headquarters. | 这些手机装上卡车运往各地 |
[23:53] | Well, how do we stop ’em? | 我们要怎么阻止他们 |
[23:54] | Maybe we can’t stop them from being shipped. | 也许我们阻止不了它们送往各地 |
[23:58] | But what about activated? | 但阻止手机激活呢 |
[24:00] | If we could plant a virus in the Corvus computer mainframe, | 如果我们能在乌鸦电脑主框架中植入病毒 |
[24:03] | could we theoretically disable the phones after distribution? | 我们理论上能在分销后破坏这些手机 |
[24:09] | If there were an actual virus, I’d be all over that. | 如果有能用的病毒 我支持你的想法 |
[24:12] | But how do we create a computer virus? | 但我们要怎么创造出电脑病毒 |
[24:15] | Actually, you’re talking to one. | 其实 你面前就有一个 |
[24:27] | Bohd the Toad. | 蟾蜍博迪 |
[24:29] | My man! | 兄弟 |
[24:30] | How’s it hangin’? | 最近怎么样 |
[24:35] | Honestly, Vaughn, I gotta tell ya, | 说实话 沃恩 |
[24:37] | the Gen-Z spreadsheet’s failing you. | 你关于Z时代的小抄没用的 |
[24:40] | What? No, nah, no, I don’t think so. | 什么 不 我可不觉得 |
[24:43] | Forget it. Have you seen Molly? | 算了 你看到茉莉了吗 |
[24:45] | I hear Karolina and her friends are hanging out. | 我听说卡罗琳娜和她的朋友来了 |
[24:48] | No. And believe me, I’d know. | 没有 相信我 我肯定会知道的 |
[24:51] | – There she is. – I mean yes. | -她在那里 -我是说是的 |
[24:53] | Obviously she’s on her way over here to say, “Yo… | 她显然正要过来说”喂… |
[24:57] | ‘Sup?” | 你好” |
[24:59] | Hey! Hey. Molly. | 茉莉 |
[25:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:07] | No. It’s been a shitty day. | 有事 今天真是糟透了 |
[25:10] | And a shitty week. And a shitty month– | 这周都糟透了 这个月都糟… |
[25:12] | Whoa, language. This is a church. | 注意用语 这里是教会 |
[25:16] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[25:19] | But it’s a good thing you ran into me, Dance Captain. | 但是你碰到我真是太好了 跳舞队长 |
[25:22] | Do you wanna go somewhere where we can talk? | 你想去找个地方聊聊吗 |
[25:46] | Morgan’s coming. | 摩根来了 |
[25:47] | Then you have to leave. I’ll find the book you told me about. | 那你该走了 我会找到你和我说的那本书 |
[25:52] | She doesn’t know that you broke the enchantment. | 她不知道你破坏了咒术 |
[25:54] | She’ll think nothing of me being in here. | 我在这里 她不会怀疑的 |
[25:57] | I’ll text you when I get a chance. | 我找机会给你发信息 |
[25:59] | Robert, I can’t let you do this. | 罗伯特 我不能让你这么做 |
[26:01] | We’re a team. | 我们是一边的 |
[26:02] | A family again. Please, I got this. | 又是一家人了 交给我吧 |
[26:17] | – Where is she? – She just left. Where’s the book? | -她在哪里 -她刚走 书呢 |
[26:20] | I couldn’t find it. Your father’s searching for it now. | 我找不到 你爸爸正在找 |
[26:22] | Dad? No, he’s on her side. | 爸爸 不 他是她那边的 |
[26:24] | No. She enchanted him using a necklace, but I broke the spell. | 不 她用项链对他下咒了 但是被我破坏了 |
[26:29] | He’s on his own in there. | 他现在只能靠自己了 |
[26:31] | She’s gonna catch him and kill him. I can’t let that happen. | 她会抓到他 杀了他的 我绝对不能让他出事 |
[26:35] | Nico, don’t! | 妮可 不要 |
[26:40] | – Morgan? – Nico. | -摩根 -妮可 |
[26:43] | Looks like you came empty-handed. | 你好像是两手空空地来了 |
[26:45] | Show me Alex. And then I’ll bring you the Staff. | 让我看看艾利克斯 然后我把魔杖给你们 |
[26:48] | I just… I just need to know he’s still okay. | 我…我要确保他没事 |
[26:52] | Wise choice. | 明智的选择 |
[26:54] | Let’s go inside and begin. | 我们赶紧进去开始吧 |
[26:56] | Can’t we still just go somewhere else? | 我们不能去别的地方吗 |
[27:01] | No. | 不 |
[27:03] | No, I think this is just the spot. | 不 我觉得这里正合适 |
[27:07] | Come. | 来吧 |
[27:25] | Since when do you two hang out? | 你们俩什么时候一起混了 |
[27:26] | Well, that’s a long, funny story. | 这说来可就话长了 |
[27:28] | And not relevant. | 而且这不重要 |
[27:29] | Since when did you start working for Wizard? | 你什么时候开始为巫师工作了 |
[27:31] | We were expecting Robert. | 我们想找罗伯特 |
[27:32] | I’m in charge of manufacturing and distribution. | 我现在负责制造和分销 |
[27:35] | Gonna move the whole operation to the old neighborhood. | 要把整个项目扩展到我原来的街区 |
[27:37] | Stimulate the local economy. | 刺激当地的经济 |
[27:39] | Well, that’s an admirable goal. | 这真是令人佩服 |
[27:41] | Except we can’t let your phones get shipped out. | 但是我们不能让你们的手机发货 |
[27:43] | There’s something wrong with them. | 这些手机不对劲 |
[27:45] | Wrong how? | 怎么不对劲 |
[27:46] | Well, the kids think the phones | 孩子们认为这手机 |
[27:47] | are triggering people to be violent, | 会诱使人们变得暴力 |
[27:49] | and statistics do back it up. | 数据显示也是如此 |
[27:53] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[27:54] | Unmonitored access to the mainframe | 给我们十分钟 让我们 |
[27:55] | for 10 minutes would be nice. | 神不知鬼不觉地接触到主框架就好 |
[27:58] | I can do that. | 交给我吧 |
[27:59] | Fine. | 好 |
[28:03] | If Morgan’s up to something, | 如果摩根有什么目的 |
[28:04] | we can’t be sure who here’s working for her. | 我们不确定谁是为她干活的 |
[28:07] | Well, is anybody working here? | 这里有人工作吗 |
[28:08] | I mean, this part of the building seems kind of deserted. | 楼的这一片好像都没有人用了 |
[28:11] | You know IT guys. | 你懂那些技术部的人 |
[28:12] | Live under their desks mostly. | 一般都坐在办公桌前 |
[28:19] | Geoffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[28:22] | There’s no server here. | 这里没有服务器 |
[28:27] | I think he knows that, Victor. | 我觉得他知道 维克多 |
[28:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:33] | Can’t let you slow down the distribution of these phones. | 不能让你们拖慢手机的分销 |
[28:36] | – Alex’s life is at stake. – What? | -这事关艾利克斯的生命 -什么 |
[28:40] | No, wait. Geoffrey! | 不 等等 杰弗里 |
[28:45] | Guess that hideous crow necklace should have been a giveaway. | 看来我们看到那丑乌鸦项链时应该反应过来的 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:55] | This is nice. | 这里真不错 |
[28:58] | Are we allowed to be back here? | 我们可以到这里吗 |
[29:00] | Not at all. | 不可以 |
[29:01] | And the best part about it is, you can say whatever you want, | 但这里最大的好处是 你想说什么都行 |
[29:03] | because nobody’s around to hear it. | 因为没有人会来听 |
[29:05] | – You are. – Yeah. | -你听着 -嗯 |
[29:07] | But I am a great listener. Try me. | 但我是一个优秀的聆听者 说说吧 |
[29:17] | I almost hurt my friends. | 我差点伤害了我的朋友 |
[29:21] | And I wanted to hurt someone else. | 我还想伤害别人 |
[29:24] | Someone that’s important to you. | 对我很重要的人 |
[29:27] | Molly, you’re-you’re a good person. | 茉莉 你是一个很好的人 |
[29:29] | Nothing you could do could be bad. | 你不可能做坏事的 |
[29:30] | No, no, it could. It could be really, really bad. | 不 不 有可能的 我会做很糟糕的事 |
[29:34] | If-if I lose control, I don’t know– | 要是我失控了 我不知道 |
[29:36] | I’m-I’m sorry, I don’t follow. | 我很抱歉 我不明白 |
[29:40] | You promise you won’t judge? | 你保证你不会对我有看法 |
[29:42] | Molly, if judging was my thing, | 茉莉 我要是会对别人有看法 |
[29:44] | I wouldn’t live in a tent and chop vegetables all day. | 我就不会住在帐篷里 每天切蔬菜了 |
[29:49] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在害怕什么 |
[29:56] | This. | 这个 |
[29:59] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[30:01] | Yeah. Scary, right? | 嗯 很可怕吧 |
[30:04] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[30:06] | It’s amazing. | 真是太厉害了 |
[30:09] | Do it again. | 再做一次 |
[30:11] | Let’s find Alex. | 我们来找到艾利克斯把 |
[30:12] | Step to the mirror and prepare yourself. | 站在镜子前 做好准备 |
[30:14] | What I’m about to show you is sure to be unpleasant. | 我接下来要给你看的东西可不好看 |
[30:24] | Certainly by now you understand | 你现在肯定知道 |
[30:26] | that mirrors are natural “thin places.” | 镜子是天然的间隙之地 |
[30:29] | They are pathways to multiple dimensions. | 它们是通往多个维度的通路 |
[30:32] | Both inner and outer. | 进去出来都可以 |
[30:40] | Alex? Alex. Can you hear me? | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 你能听到吗 |
[30:44] | He’s unaware of our presence. | 他不知道我们的存在 |
[30:45] | Please stop, no. Please! Listen to me, please! | 不要 不 求你了 听我说 不要 |
[30:48] | Stop! No! What do I have to do to make you stop? | 住手 不 我要怎样才能让你们住手 |
[30:51] | I’ll do anything! Stop it! Please! | 我愿意做任何事 住手 求你了 |
[30:53] | Alex, just hold on, okay? I’m coming! | 艾利克斯 坚持住 我来了 |
[31:02] | It breaks my heart that you had to see that. | 让你看到这一幕真是让我心都碎了 |
[31:05] | But at least you know he’s still alive. | 但知道你知道他还活着 |
[31:07] | But for how long? | 但是还能活多久 |
[31:08] | All the more reason you should bring me the Staff right away. | 所以你更应该马上把魔杖给我了 |
[31:12] | Okay. Yeah, let’s just, let’s just do it. | 好 我们开始 |
[31:14] | I don’t want to waste any more time. | 我不想再浪费时间了 |
[31:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:23] | There’s Karolina! | 那是卡罗琳娜 |
[31:25] | – Molly! – Molly! | -茉莉 -茉莉 |
[31:28] | – Molly! – Molly, where are you? | -茉莉 -茉莉 你在哪里 |
[31:31] | Maybe she found some nice kids to hang with. | 也许她去找有意思的小孩子玩去了 |
[31:33] | I don’t know how much longer we can look. | 我不知道我们还能找多久 |
[31:34] | We should head to Wizard, check it out. | 我们应该去巫师看看 |
[31:36] | Except that we don’t know what we’re up against | 但是我们都不知道我们对手是谁 |
[31:38] | and it’s just the three of us. | 而且只有我们三个人 |
[31:40] | We need Molly. | 我们需要茉莉 |
[31:41] | Molly’s back? | 茉莉回来了吗 |
[31:44] | Oh, hey, guys. I’m so happy to see you. | 伙计们 见到你们真高兴 |
[31:46] | – Oh, my God. – Dale, you’re a Gibb. You smell like death. | -天啊 -戴尔 你信吉博了 你好臭 |
[31:48] | Okay. That is my Kombucha SCOBY. | 好吧 是我家酿啤酒的味道 |
[31:50] | It’s a little on the funky side this week. | 这周做的有点不对劲 |
[31:52] | I’m just kind of adjusting the yeast ratios. | 我还在调整酵母的比例 |
[31:54] | – It’s kind of a tenuous situation. Yes? – Dale. | -其实还是挺微妙的 -戴尔 |
[31:55] | We’re looking for Molly. You know where she is? | 我们在找茉莉 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[31:57] | No, but you’ve come to the right place, young man. | 不知道 但你们来对地方了 |
[32:00] | I’m sort of the de facto mayor around here. | 我算是这里的总指挥了 |
[32:02] | Or at least that’s what I tell myself. Follow me. | 或者至少我自己是这么认为的 跟我来 |
[32:36] | Of course. A book about her. | 当然了 关于她自己的书 |
[32:39] | Narcissism 101. | 最基本的自恋 |
[33:21] | Morgan, something wrong? | 摩根 出什么事了 |
[33:30] | “Doorway to darkness…” | “前往黑暗的门” |
[33:32] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[33:37] | Oh, Nico. | 妮可 |
[33:38] | You are a Minoru after all. | 你不亏是实家的人 |
[33:41] | Betrayal is woven into your very soul. | 你的灵魂里都刻着背叛 |
[33:50] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[33:58] | This book is mine, Robert. | 这本书是我的 罗伯特 |
[33:59] | Sacred. A part of me. | 这是我的一部分 这是神圣的 |
[34:02] | Did you think I wouldn’t notice | 你以为你用你这双脏手 |
[34:03] | when you violated it with your dirty, mortal hands? | 亵渎它 我不会发现吗 |
[34:17] | Tina. Obviously. | 显然是蒂娜干的 |
[34:19] | Was it her idea to keep it on? | 是她的主意让你继续戴着吗 |
[34:23] | It might have taken me some time to notice the crack there, | 我可能要花点时间才能发现上面的裂缝 |
[34:26] | but you can blame her for this. | 但是这都怪她 |
[34:28] | I can’t let you take Nico. | 我不能让你夺走妮可 |
[34:30] | I haven’t taken anything. She came willingly. | 我没有夺走任何事 她自愿来的 |
[34:32] | No. You manipulated her. And me. | 不 你操控了她 还有我 |
[34:37] | No one loves you willingly. | 没有会自愿爱你的 |
[34:40] | Oh. You’re trying to hurt me. How bold. | 你想伤害我 胆子真大 |
[34:43] | But surely you understand you can’t hurt | 但是你肯定知道你无法伤害 |
[34:45] | someone who doesn’t have a soul. | 一个没有灵魂的人 |
[34:47] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这么对我们 |
[34:49] | Because this is what Tina deserves. | 因为这是蒂娜的报应 |
[34:51] | Taking your daughter from her will feel so, so satisfying. | 夺走她的女儿真是让我感觉太满足了 |
[34:57] | And when she finds your body in just a few minutes, | 等她几分钟后发现了你的尸体 |
[35:00] | her tears will send shivers up my spine. | 她的眼泪将会让我兴奋地脊梁打颤 |
[35:11] | I gave you this life. Now I’m taking it back. | 你这条命是我给的 现在我要收走了 |
[35:19] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[35:21] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[35:22] | That’s the thing: hell’s already here. | 是这样的 地狱已经来了 |
[35:25] | You’re looking at it. | 就在你的眼前 |
[35:34] | So now you know my secret. | 你现在知道我的秘密了 |
[35:37] | Yeah. And I’ll keep it. You don’t have to worry about that. | 嗯 我会保守的 你不用担心 |
[35:42] | You don’t think I’m weird or like a freak? | 你不觉得我很奇怪 或者是个疯子吗 |
[35:45] | No. No, I think you’re strong and fearless and beautiful. | 不 我觉得你很坚强 很无畏 很美丽 |
[35:53] | I should probably go. My friends are looking for me, I think. | 我该走了 我的朋友们应该在找我 |
[35:57] | Five more minutes? I have a surprise for you. | 再给我五分钟行吗 我有惊喜要给你 |
[36:00] | This whole day has been a surprise. | 这一天已经充满了惊喜了 |
[36:01] | No, but this is really good. Please. | 不 这个真的很棒 拜托了 |
[36:04] | – Five minutes? – Yes. | -五分钟 -好 |
[36:10] | I’ll be right back. Stay right here. | 我马上回来 待着别动 |
[36:13] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[36:22] | You got her? She’s the strong one? | 你找到她了吗 她是力气很大的那个吗 |
[36:24] | I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[36:26] | Thanks for calling. | 谢谢你打电话来 |
[36:29] | You’re Bodhi, right? Have you seen Molly? | 你是博迪吧 你看到茉莉了吗 |
[36:32] | Yeah. I have. | 我看到了 |
[36:34] | Great. Okay, we’re gonna go soon, so… | 太好了 我们马上就要走了 所以… |
[36:36] | Should we take them all? | 我们把他们都带走吗 |
[36:38] | Morgan will be thrilled. | 摩根会很高兴的 |
[36:40] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[36:41] | I recognize you. You’re in the coven. | 我认得你 你是女巫集会的 |
[36:44] | Wait, I’m sor– Did you say “coven”? | 等等 不好意…你说女巫集会 |
[36:47] | Whoa! Bodhi! We’re brothers of the light. | 博迪 我们是光明的兄弟 |
[36:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:57] | I knew we should have come in two cars. | 我就知道应该开两辆车来 |
[37:01] | Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[37:03] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:07] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[37:08] | I didn’t mean for this… I’m so sorry. | 我不想变成…我很抱歉 |
[37:11] | Don’t, don’t blame yourself. | 不要 不要怪你自己 |
[37:14] | Morgan gave me my life. She was always going to take it back. | 本就是摩根给与了我生命 她永远能收回去的 |
[37:19] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[37:26] | See the world as I saw it. | 像我一样看待这个世界 |
[37:34] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[37:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:02] | – I am so sorry. – It’s not your fault, Nico. | -我真的很抱歉 -这不是你的错 妮可 |
[38:07] | It’s okay, baby. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[38:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[38:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:38] | Karolina? | 卡罗琳娜 |
[38:43] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[38:59] | Great Mother, welcome him back. | 伟大的母亲啊 欢迎他的回归 |
[39:05] | He comes to you having blessed me. | 他带着对我的祝福回到了你身边 |
[39:10] | His life was given for mine and for others, | 他为了我和其他人献出了生命 |
[39:14] | and for this we ask you to embrace and comfort him. | 希望你能拥抱他 给予他安慰 |
[39:22] | His time has passed and the wheel has turned. | 他的生命结束了 车轮依然转动 |
[39:43] | “See the world as I did.” | “像我一样看待这个世界” |
[39:46] | I hope I do, Dad. | 我也希望我可以 爸爸 |
[39:59] | WizGlass. | 巫师眼镜 |
[40:03] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[40:05] | You recorded everything. | 你录下了一切 |
[40:09] | “The doorway to darkness, behold the transom, | “通往黑暗的门 看着那横楣 |
[40:12] | enter it now with a spirit to ransom.” | 带着一个灵魂 走入其中” |
[40:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:33] | Should’ve tied you up first. | 应该先把你绑起来 |
[40:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:36] | Yeah, I’m being tied to a chair by some supermodel witches. | 我在被超模身材的女巫绑在椅子上 |
[40:39] | All my dreams are coming true. | 简直是我的美梦成真 |
[40:41] | Oh my God, what is that fetid stench? | 天啊 这什么怪味 |
[40:43] | That would be me, honeybun. | 是我 亲爱的 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry, I’ve been living off the grid. | 抱歉 我一直隐居着 |
[40:48] | If I knew today was kidnapping day, | 要是我知道今天是绑架日 |
[40:50] | I most likely would’ve bathed. | 我可能会洗个澡 |
[40:54] | Hey, sweetheart, why are you hanging out with Victor Stein? | 亲爱的 你为什么和维克多·斯坦恩一起 |
[40:59] | Oh. We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[41:00] | I mean, the aliens used our bodies for a physical release, | 外星人之前占据了我们的肢体进行物理接触 |
[41:04] | but the sex meant nothing. | 但那种性爱没有意义 |
[41:05] | What? | 什么 |
[41:06] | Also, I am super sorry for trying to kill you. | 以及 我很抱歉试图杀了你 |
[41:09] | Okay, the killing part I can understand, I guess, | 好吧 我可以理解要杀我的事 |
[41:11] | because you were… but… you getting giggy with Victor? | 但是你 但是你和维克多混在一起 |
[41:15] | I’m thinking we’re back in couples therapy twice a week. | 我想我们又要每周两次婚姻咨询了 |
[41:19] | Maybe three times. | 也许三次吧 |
[41:20] | Karolina. You know what to do. | 卡罗琳娜 你知道该怎么办 |
[41:22] | Yeah. Light up. | 嗯 光明 |
[41:27] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[41:28] | Just like the Dark Dimension? | 就像在黑暗维度里一样吗 |
[41:30] | Morgan must have some kind of spell. Powers don’t work. | 摩根肯定施了什么魔法 超能力没用 |
[41:34] | I hate to say it, but I wish Nico were here. | 虽然我不想这么说 但我真希望妮可能在 |
[41:56] | Permit my entry into night, | 允许我踏入黑夜 |
[41:58] | and allow the darkness find its light. | 让黑暗找到光明 |
[42:22] | – Who are you? – And what the hell have you done? | -你是谁 -你做了什么 |