时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Young woman with your gifts | 像你这么有天赋的年轻女性 |
[00:10] | should be on the right side when things shift. | 在改变来临时应该站在正确的一边 |
[00:13] | I want you next to me with all you bring. | 我希望你全心全意地站在我身后 |
[00:16] | If anyone has the WizPhone Corvus model, | 任何人手上有巫师乌鸦手机 |
[00:18] | you have to get rid of it immediately, okay? | 就赶紧把它扔掉 |
[00:20] | Something is very wrong. | 这手机很不对劲 |
[00:22] | Just wear this. | 只要你戴上这个 |
[00:23] | The only thing stopping us from rescuing Alex | 阻止我们救艾利克斯的唯一的阻碍 |
[00:25] | was that we couldn’t get back. We’re back. | 就是我们回不来 我们现在回来了 |
[00:27] | What about Molly? | 茉莉呢 |
[00:27] | We don’t even know if she’s safe back at the Church. | 我们不知道她有没有平安回到教会 |
[00:29] | WizGlass? You’re a genius. You recorded everything. | 巫师眼镜 你真是天才 你录下了一切 |
[00:32] | Geoffrey, there’s no server here. | 杰弗里 这里没有服务器 |
[00:35] | I think he knows that, Victor. | 我觉得他知道 维克多 |
[00:37] | No, wait, Geoffrey! | 不 等等 杰弗里 |
[00:39] | Morgan is tearing down | 摩根在拉扯 |
[00:40] | the fabric between this dimension and yours. | 这个维度和你的维度之间的结构 |
[00:43] | They particularly want you. | 他们特别想抓你 |
[00:45] | If we make it out of here alive, | 如果我们能活着回去 |
[00:46] | I fully intend on going to college. | 我很想去上大学 |
[00:48] | If Smith is what you want, we’ll figure it out. | 如果你想去史密斯大学 我们会想到办法的 |
[00:54] | Man can’t have two families, so it’s time to choose yours. | 一个人不能有两个家 所以是时候选择了 |
[00:57] | Your mother or your friends. | 你的母亲还是你的朋友 |
[00:59] | Tandy, a dagger! | 坦迪 她的匕首 |
[01:03] | Let go of her! | 放开她 |
[01:06] | – What do we do now? – We find Molly. | -我们现在做什么 -我们找茉莉 |
[01:09] | And then we save the world. | 然后… 我们拯救世界 |
[01:28] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[01:33] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[01:35] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[01:40] | No, please don’t have | 拜托下面 |
[01:42] | one of those creepy Corvus phones under there. | 别有那种可怕的乌鸦手机啊 |
[02:04] | Hey, girl. | 姑娘好啊 |
[02:08] | Good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[02:11] | No. No, don’t worry. I will never leave you like that again. | 不 别担心 我再也不会那样丢下你了 |
[02:15] | Do you know where Molly is? | 你知道茉莉在哪吗 |
[02:22] | Guys, it doesn’t seem like Molly’s been here. | 各位 茉莉似乎没来过这里 |
[02:25] | – Molly! – Maybe she’s still at the Church? | -茉莉 -也许她还在教堂 |
[02:27] | Yeah, which is totally crawling with Morgan’s followers. | 是啊 那里挤满了摩根的追随者 |
[02:29] | Well, Molly wasn’t captured | 茉莉没跟你们 |
[02:30] | – with the rest of you, maybe she got away. – Molly! | -一起被抓 也许她逃走了 -茉莉 |
[02:31] | Well, I mean, she kicked my ass. I’m sure she’ll be fine. | 毕竟她狠揍过我 她一定会没事的 |
[02:34] | That’s not exactly the barometer of toughness, okay? | 那并不能算作强悍度的指标 好吗 |
[02:37] | We need a plan. | 我们需要个计划 |
[02:38] | Alex, we could really use your brain right now. | 艾利克斯 我们现在迫切需要你动脑筋 |
[02:41] | Uh, well, wait, let’s just give Alex a minute, yeah? | 等等 我们给艾利克斯一点时间 好吗 |
[02:44] | I mean, he wasn’t exactly on vacation over there. | 他之前又不是去那里度假 |
[02:47] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[02:48] | Alex, if there’s anything that you need… | 艾利克斯 如果你需要什么… |
[02:52] | – Holy shit, Molly? – What? | -该死 茉莉 -什么 |
[02:54] | I’ve been looking all over for you guys. | 我到处找你们 |
[02:56] | We got Alex. You okay? | 我们找到艾利克斯了 你没事吧 |
[02:57] | Oh, my God, you did? Hi, Alex. | 天啊 真的吗 你好 艾利克斯 |
[02:59] | Molly, where are you? | 茉莉 你在哪里 |
[03:00] | Just calm down and try to find some chill. | 冷静点 别紧张好吗 |
[03:03] | They tried to grab me but I got away. | 他们想抓我 但我逃走了 |
[03:05] | Okay. Well, we’re gonna come find you. | 好 那我们来找你 |
[03:06] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不 太危险了 |
[03:07] | Those crazy phone people | 到处都是 |
[03:08] | are everywhere and they’re looking for us. | 那些手机疯子 他们在找我们 |
[03:10] | All the more reason you gotta come home. | 那你更应该回家了 |
[03:11] | I’m totally fine, I promise. | 我好得很 我保证 |
[03:13] | I’ll come back when it’s light out. | 熄灯后我就回来 |
[03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:23] | Pretty convincing. | 很有说服力 |
[03:24] | The girl could be an actress if she wasn’t going to… | 这女孩本能成为演员 要不是她得…. |
[03:32] | It’s all taken care of. | 都处理完了 |
[03:34] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[03:35] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[03:40] | Your sacrifice for our cause | 你为我们事业所作的牺牲 |
[03:42] | will be remembered for generations to come. | 将被世代所铭记 |
[05:15] | What the hell happened to me? | 我遭遇了什么事 |
[06:07] | Be certain the rooftop | 确保午夜前 |
[06:08] | of the Olympic Grand is clear by midnight. | 清空奥林匹克大厦屋顶 |
[06:11] | Given what’s gonna happen to that girl, | 考虑到那女孩将要经历的事 |
[06:13] | we don’t want any witnesses. | 我们不希望有任何目击者 |
[06:14] | Of course. | 好的 |
[07:01] | Morgan’s power’s growing. | 摩根的力量日渐增长 |
[07:03] | We have to stop her before it’s too late. | 我们必须阻止她 趁还来得及 |
[07:04] | You say that like it’s gonna be easy, | 你说得好像很容易做到 |
[07:05] | but look what she did to your father. | 但看看她对你父亲做了什么 |
[07:07] | This killed Quinton, so I think we can use this to kill her. | 这把匕首杀了金顿 所以应该也能杀死她 |
[07:10] | You don’t even know what that is, | 你连这是什么都不知道 |
[07:12] | let alone if it will actually work on Morgan. | 更别说它能否伤害摩根了 |
[07:14] | I think it neutralizes dark energy somehow. | 我认为它能抵消黑暗能量 |
[07:17] | Maybe by countering it with light energy. | 也许是用光能量来抵消黑暗能量 |
[07:20] | Or by severing the connection to the dark place. | 或是通过切断它和黑暗之地的连接 |
[07:23] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:27] | Okay, the plan isn’t bulletproof, but what choice do we have? | 好吧 这计划并非无懈可击 但我们别无选择 |
[07:29] | I don’t know. Regroup, figure this out as a team? | 我不知道 重整队伍 一起想办法 |
[07:33] | I don’t know why you wanna jump into another fight. | 我不知道你为何急着又开战 |
[07:35] | Because this is war. | 因为这是战争 |
[07:38] | Alex, somebody’s gonna get hurt. | 艾利克斯 会有人受伤的 |
[07:39] | We’ve already been hurt. It’s time for us to hurt back. | 我们已经受伤了 现在该反击了 |
[07:43] | That’s your takeaway, from us risking our lives to save you? | 我们拼死救了你 你就得到这结论 |
[07:47] | Maybe Tandy was right, about both of you. | 也许坦迪对你们俩的评价是对的 |
[07:57] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[08:00] | I’m so sorry we left you over there. | 我们把你丢在那里 很抱歉 |
[08:04] | No doubt you had a lot of time on your hands | 你一定不停猜测着 |
[08:06] | to wonder if we were ever coming, but… | 我们究竟会不会来 但是 |
[08:08] | please know that I would have done anything to bring you back. | 请你知道 为了救你回来 我愿做任何事 |
[08:13] | And you did. | 你确实这么做了 |
[08:16] | So, we’re here now, together. That’s what matters. | 所以我们现在聚在这里 这才是最重要的 |
[08:42] | Uh, that was some crazy stuff, you know? | 刚才那事可真疯狂 |
[08:47] | The other dimension. | 另一个维度 |
[08:50] | Yeah. Yeah, crazy. | 是啊 很疯狂 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:55] | You know what they say about near-death experiences. | 你知道人们怎么说濒死经验 |
[09:01] | Kind of make you… | 会让你… |
[09:03] | realize stuff. | 看清楚真相 |
[09:08] | I-I guess just, uh… | 我想… |
[09:11] | what I realized was that, um… | 我看清楚的就是… |
[09:15] | I just, I haven’t really been fair to you. | 我一直对你不公平 |
[09:18] | I thought that I… | 我本以为我… |
[09:20] | had grown up a lot. | 成长了很多 |
[09:22] | But then you left | 但你离开了 |
[09:24] | and you really hurt me | 你深深伤害了我 |
[09:26] | in exactly the way that I always feared that you would. | 正是以我一直担忧你会伤害我的方式 |
[09:30] | And… it turned me back into that… | 那让我又倒退变回 |
[09:33] | that high-school girl, who, who just… | 那个高中女孩 她总是… |
[09:37] | picked on you ’cause I was so afraid that I wasn’t enough. | 欺负你 因为我太害怕我对你来说不够好 |
[09:42] | And Ty made me realize that I cannot operate out of fear anymore. | 泰让我认识到 我不能再被恐惧牵着鼻子走 |
[09:49] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:53] | And I guess what I really… | 我想我真正… |
[09:57] | what I really need to say is… | 我真正想说的是… |
[10:03] | Are you watching porn? | 你在看黄片吗 |
[10:05] | – What? – Please tell me you are not looking at porn. | -什么 -拜托告诉我 你不是在看黄片 |
[10:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 当然不是 |
[10:10] | Sorry, I’ve, uh… been searching for something. | 抱歉 我在搜索东西 |
[10:13] | A way to stop Morgan? | 阻止摩根的方法吗 |
[10:16] | You said you wanted to go to Smith, and it turns out that | 你说你想去史密斯学院 原来 |
[10:20] | you haven’t missed the late registration deadline. | 你没错过报名截止日期 |
[10:23] | You want me to go to Smith? | 你希望我去念史密斯学院吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah. I mean, they’ve got an amazing cultural studies program. | 是啊 他们有很棒的文化研究专业 |
[10:28] | It’s everything you’ve always wanted. | 那正是你一直想要学的 |
[10:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:35] | I’m still figuring that out. | 我还没想好 |
[10:38] | Maybe somewhere close that’s got a good engineering program. | 也许在附近找一家有好工程专业的大学 |
[10:41] | I can’t play lacrosse forever. | 我不能一辈子打曲棍球 |
[10:45] | Sorry, I was totally in my head. | 抱歉 我刚才在想事情 |
[10:48] | Uh… you were saying something? | 你说什么来着 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:04] | Just thank you. | 就是谢谢你 |
[11:17] | Look, I know all this sounds crazy… witches, enchantments… | 我知道这一切听起来很疯狂 女巫 魔法 |
[11:22] | Hey, I was midwife to a hybrid baby | 我可是接生了一个杂种婴儿 |
[11:24] | that apparently saved the world from alien domination, so… | 显然她拯救了世界 免遭外星人统治 |
[11:29] | I’ll match your crazy. | 我遇到的疯狂事不比你少 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:32] | For coming to get me and bringing me here. | 谢谢你来接我 并送我到这里 |
[11:35] | We really should be on our way to the hospital. | 我们真的该去医院了 |
[11:38] | No, I… I’ll go later. | 不 我迟点再去 |
[11:40] | First I gotta help Molly. | 我得先去帮茉莉 |
[11:41] | You’re dealing with an evil witch in designer clothes | 你要对付的是一个穿名牌衣服的魔鬼 |
[11:44] | who has a legion of stans. | 她手里还有一支军团 |
[11:46] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[11:47] | I’ve let Alex and his friends down more than I care to remember. | 我让艾利克斯和他的朋友们失望了太多次 |
[11:52] | It’s time I start making things right. | 我该开始做出补偿 |
[11:54] | Then let me help. | 那让我帮你 |
[11:56] | You need to be home with Xerxes. I got this. | 你得回家和泽克西斯待在一起 我能搞定 |
[11:58] | You can’t beat evil Beyoncé alone. | 你一个人是无法打败魔鬼碧昂丝的 |
[12:02] | I won’t be alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[12:05] | Told ya. I got this. | 我说了 我能搞定 |
[12:24] | – So, PRIDE back together again. – What’s left of us. | -傲慢又重聚了 -仅是剩余的成员 |
[12:28] | How do we know we can trust you? | 我们怎么知道能信任你 |
[12:29] | Morgan put that necklace on me | 摩根给我戴上那条项链 |
[12:30] | and made me her damn puppet. | 把我变成了她的傀儡 |
[12:32] | You of all people should know how it feels | 你们应该最清楚这种感受 |
[12:34] | for something to take over your body | 被其他东西操控身体 |
[12:36] | and make you do crazy shit. | 逼你做出疯狂的事 |
[12:38] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[12:39] | Where is Morgan now? | 摩根现在在哪 |
[12:41] | They’re planning something on the rooftop of the Olympic Grand. | 他们计划在奥林匹克大厦屋顶做什么事 |
[12:44] | That’s one of the highest points in the city. | 那是城里最高的地方之一 |
[12:45] | It will give Morgan maximum exposure to all the natural elements. | 那能让摩根最大限度接触到所有自然元素 |
[12:48] | Exposure for what? | 接触的目的是什么 |
[12:49] | A spell. Something big. | 施咒 强大的咒语 |
[12:52] | Like how big? | 多强大 |
[12:53] | Well, what does she want with Molly? | 她要茉莉做什么呢 |
[12:55] | Some spells require organic materials to initiate them. | 有些咒语需要有机物质来启动 |
[12:58] | The more ambitious the spell, the stronger the offering required. | 咒语的野心越大 所需的祭品就越强大 |
[13:02] | Like the fuse on an explosive. | 就像炸弹的引信 |
[13:05] | Molly would make one hell of a firecracker. | 茉莉将是个威力极大的鞭炮 |
[13:07] | But by offering, you mean sacrifice? | 但你说的祭品是指献祭吗 |
[13:12] | – My baby girl. – We have got to get her out of there. | -我的宝贝 -我们得救她出来 |
[13:14] | How? We don’t have superpowers. | 怎么做 我们没有超能力 |
[13:16] | Maybe we should contact the kids. | 也许我们该联系那些孩子 |
[13:18] | And risk putting them in danger again? No. | 再次将他们置于危险中吗 不行 |
[13:21] | A hundred percent no. | 绝对不行 |
[13:22] | Agreed. All the bad things | 我赞成 我们借着 |
[13:24] | we’ve done in the name of protecting our kids. | 保护孩子之名 已经做了太多坏事 |
[13:27] | Let’s do one good thing. | 这次做一件好事吧 |
[13:30] | A spell requires an incantation. | 施咒需要念咒语 |
[13:32] | Once they begin, they have to finish it. | 一旦开始了 就必须念完 |
[13:34] | If you break the circle, the spell will fail. | 如果打破圆圈 咒语就会失败 |
[13:36] | If we try to disrupt Morgan, she will kill us and Molly, but… | 如果我们试图扰乱摩根 她会杀了我们和茉莉 |
[13:40] | But an incantation might provide a window of opportunity. | 但念咒过程也许能给我们一个短暂的机会 |
[13:42] | We might have five, maybe ten minutes where they can’t engage. | 也许有五或十分钟时间 她们无法交战 |
[13:45] | Well, this all goes down at midnight, | 这一切都将在午夜发生 |
[13:47] | so that doesn’t leave us a lot of time. | 所以我们时间不多了 |
[13:49] | One more thing: the Olympic Grand is filled with civilians. | 还有一件事 奥林匹克大厦有很多平民 |
[13:53] | If PRIDE’s gonna do one last job, no one else gets hurt. | 如果傲慢要干最后一票 不能有其他人受伤 |
[13:58] | Can’t we put the place on– on lockdown or something? | 我们不能封锁那地方吗 |
[14:02] | – Yes. Yes, we can. – I think we can arrange that. | -能 没问题 -我们能安排 |
[14:26] | Excuse me. Where are you going? | 不好意思 你们要去哪 |
[14:28] | – CDC. – CDC. | -疾控中心 -疾控中心 |
[14:29] | – Why isn’t this building already on lockdown? – Why? | -这栋大楼为何还没封锁 -为什么 |
[14:31] | Lockdown? I… | 封锁 我… |
[14:32] | The outbreak of gastroesophageal pyrosis. | 爆发了胃食管灼热 |
[14:34] | This building needs to | 这栋大厦需要 |
[14:35] | be taken care of immediately and shut down. | 立即处理 立刻关闭 |
[14:37] | I haven’t heard anything about an outbreak. | 我没听说过有什么疾病爆发 |
[14:39] | Please, back to your rooms. | 请回房间里 |
[14:41] | Back to your room. | 回房间里 |
[14:42] | Everyone, please, return to your rooms. | 各位请回到自己房间里 |
[14:44] | – This is an emergency. Lockdown is implemented. – Sir, ma’am. | -这是紧急情况 已实施封锁 -先生 女士 |
[14:46] | Sir, please. | 先生 请回去 |
[14:48] | I’ll call my supervisor. | 我打给我上级 |
[14:49] | No time. We are looking at rapid onset. | 没时间了 该疾病迅速爆发 |
[14:51] | Everybody in this building needs to lock their doors | 大厦里所有人都必须锁好门 |
[14:53] | and stay there until otherwise notified. | 待在房间里 直到另行通知 |
[14:54] | – Let’s lock it down! – And all guests must shelter in place. | -封锁大厦 -所有访客必须到适当地方避难 |
[14:57] | – Shelter. – That’s right. | -避难 -没错 |
[14:58] | I don’t think I can help you guys with that right now. | 恐怕现在我帮不了你们 |
[15:00] | Oh, no. Oh, dear. | 糟了 天啊 |
[15:02] | – Uh-oh. Yeah. – Look at his eyes. | -没错 -你看他的眼睛 |
[15:03] | You see all the jaundice? I think you’re gonna need to sit down. | 看见黄疸了吗 你得立刻坐下 |
[15:08] | Sit down, sir. Now, I have a question for you. | 坐下 先生 我有问题要问你 |
[15:11] | Have you taken a look at your stool of late? | 你最近观察过自己的粪便吗 |
[15:13] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[15:13] | Any combination of brownish, yellowish, grayish, blackish? | 有没有发褐 发黄 发灰 或发黑 |
[15:16] | Leslie, how you doing? You in place? | 莱斯利 你那边怎么样 就位了吗 |
[15:18] | I’m at the service entrance, ready when you are. | 我在便门 就等你们了 |
[15:32] | – Think you better hurry. – Okay. | -你们最好动作快点 -好 |
[15:33] | Getting close. | 快到了 |
[15:34] | You two proceed to the north end, I’ll take the south. | 你们俩去北端 我去南端 |
[15:37] | I should be able to pinpoint Molly’s | 我应该能确定茉莉的 |
[15:38] | exact location and let you know when it’s safe. | 准确位置 安全时再通知你们 |
[15:40] | I’ll give you the signal. | 到时我会给你们信号 |
[15:43] | I’ll take control of the elevators. | 我会控制住电梯 |
[15:44] | They’ll be out of commission until we’re done. | 在我们完事前 电梯都不能使用 |
[15:47] | Tina, I’m sorry about what happened to Robert. | 蒂娜 罗伯特的事我很遗憾 |
[15:51] | Wish I… I could have done something. | 真希望我当时能做点什么 |
[15:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:56] | But I’ll make that bitch pay. | 但我会叫那个贱人付出代价 |
[15:58] | First, let’s save Molly. | 我们先救茉莉 |
[16:05] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[16:08] | You’re supposed to close your eyes. | 你应该闭上眼睛 |
[16:10] | You only know my eyes are open because your eyes are open. | 你自己也没闭上 才知道我没闭上啊 |
[16:12] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[16:45] | They’ve started. | 她们开始了 |
[16:46] | Molly’s about 10 yards from the door. | 茉莉在离门大概10码处 |
[16:49] | We should go now. | 现在就冲进去 |
[16:50] | No. We have to wait until they’re deep under the incantation. | 不 得等她们咒语念到关键处 |
[17:12] | – Damn it! – What the hell is going on? | -该死 -发生什么了 |
[17:15] | She’s being hit… by lightning. | 她被…闪电击中了 |
[17:19] | Enough of this shit. | 真是够了 |
[17:22] | Geoffrey… | 杰弗里 |
[17:22] | You said they can’t break the spell. | 你说了她们不能中断念咒 |
[17:30] | Geoffrey! | 杰弗里 |
[17:41] | They’ve got Molly. | 他们找到茉莉了 |
[17:43] | – They’re on the move. – Copy. All clear down here. | -正在移动 -收到 这里一切安全 |
[17:45] | Get her out of here! | 快带她离开 |
[18:05] | – We’re almost in position. – Copy. | -我们快到了 -收到 |
[18:13] | Molly! Stop! | 茉莉 住手 |
[18:18] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[18:19] | We’ll explain later. We need to get you to safety. | 迟点再解释 先带你到安全的地方 |
[18:23] | Molly? Baby! | 茉莉 宝贝 |
[18:24] | – You made it. Come on. – We gotta go. | -你们成功了 快 -我们得走了 |
[18:26] | – Geoffrey’s hurt. – I’m fine, I’m fine. Let’s go. | -杰弗里受伤了 -我没事 走吧 |
[18:41] | Did we really have to let them take the girl? | 我们非得让他们带走那女孩吗 |
[18:43] | Yeah. The jolt we got off her felt amazing. | 是的 我们从她身上得到的刺激很棒 |
[18:47] | The child served her purpose. | 那孩子已经完成了她的使命 |
[18:50] | Our armies will be assembling on both sides of the veil now. | 现在我们的军队将同时在界限两边集结 |
[18:54] | This world will soon be ours. | 这世界很快将属于我们 |
[19:07] | This is a crazy storm for L. A. | 洛杉矶有这种暴风雨真稀奇 |
[19:10] | The whole reason people move to L.A. | 人们搬到洛杉矶的最大原因 |
[19:12] | is to avoid weather like this. | 就是为了避免这种天气 |
[19:14] | Ehh. Taco trucks come a close second. | 墨西哥卷饼流动摊紧随其后 |
[19:16] | It’s Morgan. | 是摩根 |
[19:20] | Oh, my God, Molly, you’re back! | 天啊 茉莉 你回来了 |
[19:26] | Oh, with our, um… | 还有我们的… |
[19:27] | …on-again/off-again evil parents. | 时而发作的邪恶父母 |
[19:29] | Yeah, I hope that’s okay. | 是的 希望你不介意 |
[19:31] | Hey, Dad. Welcome back to our not-so-secret hideout. | 老爸 欢迎回到我们不怎么秘密的藏身处 |
[19:34] | – Good to see you, son. – Okay, let me just… | -见到你很高兴 儿子 -让我先… |
[19:36] | Was everybody invited to the housewarming party but old Dale? | 是不是除了老戴尔 所有人都受邀来乔迁派对了 |
[19:40] | I wouldn’t classify it as a party. | 我不会把这归类为派对 |
[19:42] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | I will say, as far as secret lairs go, it’s pretty sweet. | 我承认 就秘密老巢来说 这里挺棒的 |
[19:48] | Um, what the hell are you all doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[19:50] | Geoffrey broke free of Morgan’s spell | 杰弗里挣脱了摩根的咒语 |
[19:52] | and told us that she had Molly. | 告诉我们茉莉在她手上 |
[19:53] | So we went and got her out. | 于是我们去救她出来 |
[19:55] | But, Molly, you called us. You said that you were fine. | 但是茉莉 是你打给我们 说你没事的 |
[19:57] | I had some kind of spell on me. It was really weird. | 我当时受咒语控制 那感觉很诡异 |
[20:00] | It was like I was watching myself lie, but I… | 就像我看着自己说谎 但我… |
[20:02] | I couldn’t control my words and I… | 我无法控制自己说的话 |
[20:04] | I’m, I’m sorry. I… | 我…我很抱歉 |
[20:09] | I’m afraid that’s the least of it. | 恐怕这根本算不了什么 |
[20:12] | I saw the sigils Morgan used in the ceremony. | 我看到摩根在仪式上使用的魔符了 |
[20:15] | I heard enough of her spell. | 我听到了她足够多的咒语 |
[20:18] | She’s not just doing dark magic. | 她不只是在施黑魔法 |
[20:21] | She’s bringing the dark realm crashing into this one. | 她要把黑暗王国带进这个世界 |
[20:24] | The poppies and the storm… | 罂粟花和暴风雨… |
[20:27] | It’s already started. | 已经开始了 |
[20:29] | Believe me when I tell you we cannot let that happen. | 相信我 我们绝不能让那发生 |
[20:32] | – My God, Alex. – We’re gonna need a plan. | -天啊 艾利克斯 -我们需要制定计划 |
[20:37] | Those of us who’ve been to the other side | 我们之中去过另一边的人 |
[20:38] | know how bad it’ll be if Morgan succeeds. | 知道摩根成功后会有多可怕 |
[20:41] | So we gotta take the fight to her. Tonight. | 所以今晚我们必须主动出击 |
[20:43] | How? We’ve seen what the Whispers from the phones can do. | 怎么做 我们见识过手机低语的威力 |
[20:45] | And what’s to stop Morgan | 再说如何能阻止摩根 |
[20:46] | from turning all of us into mindless killer drones? | 把我们全变成冷酷无情的杀人机器呢 |
[20:48] | Then, not to pile on the bad news, but even if we do manage | 我不是雪上加霜 但就算我们 |
[20:51] | to stay unenchanted ourselves, Morgan still has an entire army. | 能不中她魔法 摩根仍有一整支军队 |
[20:54] | And an army that’s growing. | 而且正日益壮大 |
[20:55] | Those phones have been distributed up the entire coast. | 那些手机遍布整个沿岸地区 |
[20:57] | So we’re talking hundreds of thousands of users | 所以有数十万的用户 |
[20:59] | More like millions. | 是数百万才对 |
[21:00] | What’s this army for, anyway? | 这支军队到底有何用途 |
[21:02] | In Morgan’s case, I don’t think preserving national security | 我想摩根不是用他们来保护国家安全 |
[21:04] | and defending the Constitution. | 和维护宪法的 |
[21:06] | Maybe it’s like a new Church. | 也许类似一个新教会 |
[21:07] | A leader isn’t a leader without any followers. | 没有追随者的领导者就不是领导者了 |
[21:09] | Every good dictator– and by good I mean bad– | 每个好独裁者 我说的”好”是指坏 |
[21:12] | needs a loyal army to maintain power. | 都需要一支忠心的军队来保住权力 |
[21:15] | And to draw power from. | 和汲取权力 |
[21:16] | Maybe Morgan is using those followers like she used Molly, | 也许摩根像利用茉莉那样 正利用追随者 |
[21:19] | to amplify her magic and tear down the veil. | 来增强她的法力 撕开界限 |
[21:21] | Can’t we just take down the phone somehow? | 我们不能想办法破坏那些手机吗 |
[21:22] | I mean, calls drop all the time in L. A. | 洛杉矶的通话经常中断 |
[21:24] | These phones are powered by Morgan’s magic. | 这些手机靠摩根的魔法驱动 |
[21:26] | The cell towers still use good old-fashioned tech. | 信号塔仍然使用老式技术 |
[21:29] | – Meaning they can be hacked. – It would take some work, | -也就是能被黑入 -需要花些工夫 |
[21:30] | but if you and Chase and I put our heads together, | 但如果你我和查斯集思广益 |
[21:32] | we could see what we come up with. | 应该能想出办法 |
[21:33] | – I’ve got some ideas. – Okay, great, | -我有几个想法 -很好 |
[21:35] | but that doesn’t solve our biggest problem. | 但那并不能解决我们最大的问题 |
[21:37] | Morgan. She can’t be defeated by technology. | 摩根 我们无法用科技击败她 |
[21:40] | That’s why we need this. | 所以我们需要这个 |
[21:42] | A weapon forged in Morgan’s world | 一把在摩根的世界铸造的武器 |
[21:43] | through a combination of light and dark energy. | 结合了光能量和黑暗能量 |
[21:45] | But the only way to | 但用那把匕首 |
[21:46] | defeat her with that is by sticking it in her. | 战胜她的唯一方法 就是将之刺入她体内 |
[21:48] | And that sounds like a direct physical confrontation. | 那听起来需要直接身体对抗 |
[21:51] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果有那必要 |
[21:52] | We can’t be reckless. Morgan’s magic is too strong. | 我们不能鲁莽行事 摩根的魔法太强大了 |
[21:55] | But… there may be a way to contain it. | 但…也许有办法遏制她的魔法 |
[21:59] | With a circle of salt. | 用一圈盐 |
[22:02] | Like a Wiccan magic circle. | 就像威卡魔法阵一样 |
[22:04] | It’s used to create a sacred space, a barrier to limit spells. | 用盐来创建一个神圣空间 限制咒语的屏障 |
[22:08] | Seriously? Like table salt? | 讲真的吗 就用食盐 |
[22:12] | It’s really that simple? | 真的那么简单吗 |
[22:13] | It’s not simple at all. | 一点都不简单 |
[22:14] | It needs to be imbued with magic, forged with blood. | 必须注入魔法 以鲜血铸造 |
[22:17] | Okay, I… that sounds terrifying. | 好吧 那听起来好可怕 |
[22:20] | Whatever it takes, let’s get it done. | 不管要付出什么代价 都必须完成它 |
[22:22] | Okay, we figure out a way | 我们想个办法 |
[22:23] | to draw Morgan out close enough to spike her. | 将摩根引到足够接近 我们能刺杀她的地方 |
[22:25] | While disabling her army of human batteries. | 同时废掉她的人类电池军队 |
[22:27] | All in a day’s work. | 都得在一天内完成 |
[22:32] | Hey, Stacey. Can you hold on a second? | 史黛茜 你能稍等一下吗 |
[22:36] | I think I need your help. | 我可能需要你的帮助 |
[22:39] | Ah, Geoffrey, you’re bleeding. | 杰弗里 你在流血 |
[22:42] | Molly threw me into that AC unit like a damn ragdoll. | 茉莉把我丢向冷气机 像扔布娃娃一样轻松 |
[22:47] | Forgot how strong your little girl is. | 我忘了你的女儿有多强大 |
[22:49] | There is something still left in there. You need a hospital. | 你伤口里有东西 你得去医院取出来 |
[22:52] | No. It’s too dangerous. | 不 那太危险了 |
[22:55] | I just need a couple of cold towels, mouthwash, and Mr. Clean. | 我只需要两条冷毛巾 漱口水和清洁剂 |
[23:01] | Nana B always loves a good home remedy. | B奶奶就喜欢祖传秘方 |
[23:04] | Everything’s in the bathroom. | 东西都在浴室里 |
[23:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[23:18] | Missed you at your mother’s funeral. | 你没去参加你母亲的葬礼 |
[23:20] | Sorry. I was possessed by a psychotic Gibb, | 抱歉 我当时被一个疯子吉博人附身了 |
[23:23] | then thrown into another dimension. | 然后被扔进了另一个维度 |
[23:25] | Alex, listen to me. | 艾利克斯 听我说 |
[23:28] | I hate everything that’s happened to you. | 我痛恨你所遭遇的一切 |
[23:30] | You don’t know what happened to me. | 你根本不知道我经历了什么 |
[23:32] | Then tell me, son. | 那就告诉我 孩子 |
[23:35] | No one can help me. | 没人能帮得了我 |
[23:37] | So you’re a… you’re a hard man now, right? | 所以你现在是个冷酷无情的人了 对吗 |
[23:40] | Willing to win, whatever it takes? That’s what you said, right? | 渴望获胜 不惜代价 那是你说的 对吧 |
[23:43] | Everyone’s afraid. | 所有人都害怕 |
[23:45] | They’re always second guessing, debating shit endlessly. | 他们总是怀疑自己 争论不休 |
[23:48] | This is about survival. | 这事关生存 |
[23:51] | So, yes, I’m not gonna apologize for wanting to live. | 所以没错 我不会为我想活下去而道歉 |
[24:06] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[24:08] | I hope so. | 但愿没事 |
[24:11] | It’s good to have you back, Molls. | 你回来了真好 小茉 |
[24:14] | Sorry that we left. Didn’t mean to. | 抱歉我们走了 我们不是故意的 |
[24:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:19] | Also I’m sorry that I lied to you on the phone call. | 我打电话骗了你们 我也很抱歉 |
[24:22] | I think that really hurt Mr. Wilder. | 拿一下肯定伤威尔德先生很重 |
[24:24] | That’s not your fault. | 那不怪你 |
[24:26] | He’s tough. | 他很坚强 |
[24:28] | Never in all those years did I think this would be our lives. | 那些年里 我从没想过我们会有这样的生活 |
[24:32] | Holed up in an underground mansion, pulling an all-nighter | 在一个地下豪宅里藏身 彻夜不睡 |
[24:37] | to save the world with our parents. | 和我们的父母一起拯救世界 |
[24:41] | Yeah, but… that’s life, right? | 没错 但生活就是不可预测 |
[24:46] | I kind of wish that wasn’t the case. | 但我希望生活不这样 |
[24:49] | I wish that you’d go back to Atlas | 我希望你会回阿特拉斯学院 |
[24:53] | and finish school, | 完成学业 |
[24:55] | maybe meet me in college. | 也许在大学再遇见我 |
[24:57] | Yeah. You might want that old life back, but I don’t. | 你或许想恢复以前的生活 但我不想 |
[25:02] | I’m not the same as I used to be. | 我和以前不一样了 |
[25:04] | You know what? This proves it. | 这就是证明 |
[25:07] | I got this when the lightning hit me. | 闪电击中我时 我留下了这个 |
[25:10] | Lightning? Damn, Molly. | 闪电 该死 茉莉 |
[25:13] | No, it’s okay, I’m fine, really. | 不 没事的 我没事 真的 |
[25:15] | That’s my point. | 那就是我想说的 |
[25:16] | Morgan didn’t choose me because I’m the weakest. | 摩根选我 不是因为我最软弱 |
[25:19] | It’s because I’m strong. | 而是因为我强大 |
[25:21] | We’re superheroes, Gert. | 我们是超级英雄 格特 |
[25:24] | And I think that means we have to do something with it. | 我想那代表我们必须有所作为 |
[25:27] | What if you get hurt? Or worse? | 万一你受伤了呢 或更糟 |
[25:30] | Then I’ll just get back up… | 那我就再爬起来 |
[25:33] | as many times as I can. | 拼尽我最后一分力气 |
[25:45] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[25:47] | You were worried about Nico and her connection with Morgan. | 你担心妮可 和她跟摩根之间的联系 |
[25:53] | It’s not just Morgan, it’s… | 不只是摩根 还有… |
[25:56] | it’s the magic. | 魔法 |
[25:58] | Everything that comes with it. | 以及随之而来的一切 |
[26:03] | The more powers grow, the… | 力量越增强 |
[26:09] | the more I feel like maybe we’re on different paths. | 我就越感觉 我们走上了不同的道路 |
[26:15] | I know what it’s like to love someone so much | 我知道太爱一个人而完全失去自我 |
[26:18] | you lose yourself completely. | 是什么滋味 |
[26:22] | And believe me, it’s never a good thing. | 相信我 这绝不是好事 |
[26:26] | Oh… apologies. | 抱歉 |
[26:27] | I didn’t mean to interrupt a tender moment | 我不是有意打断母女之间的 |
[26:29] | between la madre y la hijita. | 温情时刻的 |
[26:31] | – But now that you have… – Yes. Question. | -但既然已经打断了 -没错 我有问题 |
[26:34] | Could be important, might not be quick. | 可能很重要 但也可能很长 |
[26:37] | Now, I’ve never heard the Whispers myself, but I was wondering, | 我没亲耳听见过低语 但我在想 |
[26:40] | what’s the neuro process that takes someone from a state | 使一个人从被动倾听状态变成积极梦游 |
[26:42] | of passive listening to active somnambulation and suggestibility? | 和积极受暗示的神经过程是什么 |
[26:45] | There are drugs that do that “Manchurian Candidate”- Style | 有一些药能达到这种洗脑效果 |
[26:48] | but to do it purely with sound… | 但纯粹靠声音来做到… |
[26:51] | Uh… I don’t… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[26:53] | I wish I could help you, but I couldn’t even hear the voices. | 我也很想帮你 但我连那种声音都听不见 |
[26:57] | What do you mean, couldn’t? | 听不见是什么意思 |
[26:58] | Well, when Molly got infected, | 茉莉被感染时 |
[27:00] | Gert and Chase could hear the voices, | 格特和查斯都能听见那声音 |
[27:02] | but I didn’t hear anything. | 但我什么都没听见 |
[27:05] | It’s asparagus anosmia. | 是芦笋嗅觉缺失症 |
[27:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:10] | You know how eating asparagus makes your urine kind of… | 你们知道吃芦笋能让尿液变得… |
[27:12] | – Stink? Yeah, everybody knows that. – Not everyone. | -特别臭 是人都知道 -不是每个人都知道 |
[27:15] | Some people have a genetic anomaly | 有些人基因突变 |
[27:16] | that makes it impossible for them to smell it. | 导致他们闻不到 |
[27:18] | So, what you’re saying is that because of my genetics, | 你意思是因为我的基因 |
[27:22] | I can’t hear the Whispers? | 我才听不到低语 |
[27:23] | Yes. Maybe. | 是的 有可能 |
[27:24] | Your alien genetics. | 你的外星基因 |
[27:26] | See, when we were trying to best Jonah, | 我们试图击败约拿时 |
[27:28] | I made serum based on his DNA. | 我根据他的基因制造了血清 |
[27:29] | So Karolina’s might counteract the Whispers. | 所以卡罗琳娜的基因也许能抵消低语 |
[27:32] | Maybe. Magic is just science we don’t understand. | 有可能 魔法只是我们尚未理解的科学 |
[27:35] | The antibodies in your blood | 你血液里的抗体 |
[27:36] | might just protect everyone from the freaky mind control, | 也许能保护大家不被洗脑 |
[27:39] | but I would need equipment: sterilizing agents, syringes. | 但我需要一系列用具 消毒剂 注射器 |
[27:41] | We have a full disaster and first-aid kit in the Church van. | 教堂货车里有个急救箱 |
[27:44] | Boom. That might get us halfway there. | 那已经成功一半了 |
[27:47] | You know, if I could pull this off, | 如果我真能做到 |
[27:49] | booyakasha! Enchantamente no más. | 那就牛掰了 魔法再见 |
[27:51] | Come on, up top. | 来 击个爪 |
[27:52] | K-dawg, I hope you’re not afraid of needles. Whoo! | 小卡 希望你不怕打针 |
[27:56] | I’ve got boosters tapped into the observatory. | 我给天文台接上了增强器 |
[27:58] | Wilder’s setup was fine, but we’re gonna need a lot more juice. | 威尔德的设备没问题 但我们需要更大强度 |
[28:02] | You jacked their power grid. That’s pretty damn smart, Chase. | 你偷用了他们的电力网 真机智 查斯 |
[28:06] | Well, I am your son. | 我是你儿子嘛 |
[28:09] | Not just my son. | 不只是我的儿子 |
[28:12] | There’s someone I wanna show you. | 有个人我想给你看 |
[28:17] | Hello, Chase. | 你好 查斯 |
[28:23] | I knew I’d see you again. | 我就知道我会再见到你 |
[28:27] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[28:28] | Well, besides not being able to hug you both right now, I’m… | 除了此刻不能拥抱你们俩之外 我… |
[28:33] | I’m the best I’ve been in my whole life. | 我现在处于人生最佳状态 |
[28:39] | But whaddya say we get to work? | 不过我们还是开始吧 |
[28:40] | Okay, Jaybrid. Show me what you got. | 好的 珍妮宝贝 让我看看你的能耐 |
[28:42] | Okay, this is every cell phone tower being used in the state. | 这里州内所有使用中的手机信号塔 |
[28:47] | The way people value their cell phone bars these days, | 这年头人们非常重视手机信号 |
[28:49] | this security system is– it’s like a fortress with no door. | 所以这个安全系统就像…没有入口的堡垒 |
[28:53] | Okay, so now we see if we can tunnel in. | 好 那我们看能否挖条通道进去 |
[29:07] | Okay, you gave me such shit about being wicked… | 你之前因为我使用魔法而痛斥我 |
[29:11] | and here you are doing blood magic again. | 现在你却在这里 再次施行血魔法 |
[29:15] | Mom? Are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吧 |
[29:17] | I put more than my blood into this salt. | 我往盐里注入的不只我的血 |
[29:25] | It will cot me a number of years of my life. | 我还得赔上许多年生命 |
[29:28] | – Mom. – Nico– | -妈妈 -妮可 |
[29:29] | When a parent says they would | 当为人父母说 |
[29:30] | give their life to protect their children, | 他们为保护自己的孩子 愿付出生命 |
[29:33] | they mean it. | 他们是认真的 |
[29:38] | – You really think it’ll work? – I don’t know. | -你真觉得会有用吗 -我不知道 |
[29:42] | Never done this before. | 以前从没做过 |
[29:45] | Once the flame is out, it’ll be ready. | 等火焰熄灭 就准备就绪 |
[29:56] | You crossed over to get Alex. How? | 你穿越到另一边去救艾利克斯 怎么做到的 |
[29:59] | Your father failed to get the Darkhold. | 你父亲没能拿到《黑暗神书》 |
[30:01] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没失败 |
[30:04] | WizGlasses. He recorded it? | 巫师眼镜 他录下来了吗 |
[30:08] | Robert. You brilliant man. | 罗伯特 你真聪明 |
[30:11] | We got there another way. | 我们用另一种方式到那边的 |
[30:13] | I couldn’t make the spell work. | 我没能让咒语生效 |
[30:15] | But if we can figure it out together, | 但如果我们能一起弄明白 |
[30:17] | we might be able to send Morgan back where she belongs. | 也许就能把摩根送回老家 |
[30:23] | The mirror. That’s how Morgan communicated to me | 那面镜子 摩根就是通过它从黑暗维度 |
[30:25] | from the Dark Dimension. | 和我沟通的 |
[30:33] | That’s Morgan’s Dark Army. They’re gonna cross over. | 那是摩根的黑暗军团 他们要穿越过来 |
[30:47] | That’s good. | 好了 |
[31:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:13] | How is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[32:14] | I thought Morgan needed the Staff to merge the worlds. | 我以为摩根需要魔杖 才能让两个世界合并 |
[32:16] | No. But once the worlds become one, she will need it | 不 但两个世界合二为一后 她就需要魔杖 |
[32:18] | to rule and maintain power. | 来统治和保持权力 |
[32:22] | Years ago, when I was training in the ways of magic, | 多年前 我学习魔法时 |
[32:25] | Morgan… befriended me. | 摩根…和我成为了朋友 |
[32:27] | Wait, you two were friends? | 等等 你们以前是朋友 |
[32:29] | I wasn’t aware of it at the time, but she was manipulating me. | 我当时没意识到 但她操纵了我 |
[32:32] | From the Dark Dimension. | 从黑暗维度 |
[32:33] | The same way she came for me. | 她用同样的方式操纵了我 |
[32:36] | The Staff of One had made its way to the vaults | 独一魔杖逐步流传到了我们学院的保管库 |
[32:38] | of our academy for safekeeping. | 得到妥善保管 |
[32:41] | She considered it her birthright. | 她将之视为她与生俱来的权利 |
[32:43] | Morgan convinced me to steal it. | 摩根说服我去偷魔杖 |
[32:45] | Once I realized what she was doing… | 等我意识到她的目的… |
[32:47] | You kept it for yourself. | 你就自己留下了魔杖 |
[32:49] | I knew I needed to keep it out of Morgan’s hands. | 我知道我绝不能让摩根得到 |
[32:53] | Yes, I wanted it. | 没错 我想要它 |
[32:55] | I’m so sorry, Nico. | 很抱歉 妮可 |
[32:58] | But Morgan will never stop coming for the Staff. | 但摩根永远不会放弃夺取魔杖 |
[33:00] | I’ll be ready when she does. | 我已经准备好了 就等她来 |
[33:05] | How do we hold off the Dark Army? | 我们如何阻止黑暗军团 |
[33:07] | I can try a spell, but once I begin, | 我可以试试一个咒语 但我开始之后 |
[33:09] | I will need to maintain it. | 我就得在这维持它 |
[33:12] | You’ll be on your own. | 你只能靠自己了 |
[33:16] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[33:24] | Hey. It’s happening faster than we thought. | 比我们想象的发生得更快 |
[33:25] | The Dark Dimension is gonna break through soon. | 黑暗维度很快会冲破界限 |
[33:28] | Then we have to get to Morgan now. | 那我们得立刻去找摩根 |
[33:29] | No. Morgan’s gonna come to us. | 不 摩根必须来我们这里 |
[33:31] | Before the breach, she’ll want the Staff. | 在攻入前 她会想得到魔杖 |
[33:32] | – Morgan’s coming here? – Yes. | -摩根会来这里吗 -是的 |
[33:34] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[33:40] | Then we’ll have home court advantage. | 那我们就有主场优势 |
[33:42] | We just gotta be ready and hope the plan works. | 我们只需做好准备 并祈祷计划能奏效 |
[33:44] | Okay. But this time, we stick together. No matter what. | 好 但这次我们无论如何都要团结一致 |
[33:49] | Ah, shit! Oww! | 该死 |
[33:52] | – How’s your dad? – He’s hurt, but he’ll live. | -你爸爸怎么样了 -他受伤了 但他死不了 |
[33:55] | You are gonna die, Geoffrey. | 你会死的 杰弗里 |
[33:58] | I’ve had worse. | 更重的伤我也活下来了 |
[33:59] | You have a fragment of metal in your body. | 你身体里有一块金属碎片 |
[34:01] | If we leave this in any longer, it’s going to poison your blood. | 如果再放任不管 就会污染你的血液 |
[34:04] | Surgery’s your only option. | 动手术是唯一的选择 |
[34:05] | You’re the only doctor? | 你是唯一的医生 |
[34:07] | Yeah. The only one you’ve got right now. | 是的 你现在只有我 |
[34:10] | Okay. Dale raided the first-aid kit for his experiment, | 好 戴尔为做试验已经搜刮过急救箱 |
[34:13] | but I think we should have what we need. | 但应该还有我们所需的物品 |
[34:16] | How about whiskey? Got any of that in there? | 威士忌呢 里面有吗 |
[34:19] | It’s another one of Nana B’s home remedies. | 那也是B奶奶的祖传秘方 |
[34:21] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[34:25] | I can’t believe you made a centrifuge out of | 真不敢相信你用查斯的蛋白奶昔搅拌器 |
[34:27] | Chase’s protein shake blender. | 造出一台离心机 |
[34:29] | Well, sometimes you girls | 有时你们姐妹俩 |
[34:30] | forget your dad is a bioengineering genius. | 都忘了老爸是生物工程天才 |
[34:34] | Now, Gert, please, | 格特 拜托 |
[34:35] | you don’t have to say– don’t say anything, okay? | 你不用说…什么都别说 好吗 |
[34:37] | I know that I make it easy, most of the time, | 我知道我很多时候都让你 |
[34:40] | for you to forget the genius part. | 轻易忘记我是天才 |
[34:43] | Actually, I was gonna say, this is… | 事实上 我是想说 这… |
[34:47] | this is really bad-ass. | 真是太牛掰了 |
[34:55] | Okay, sweetheart, you ready? | 宝贝 准备好了吗 |
[34:57] | Here goes. | 要注射了 |
[34:59] | Please, please, please. | 拜托拜托拜托 |
[35:00] | Now… it may sting just a little bit, | 可能会有点刺痛 |
[35:04] | and you’re going to feel a slight sense of euphoria, | 你会感觉到轻微的兴奋感 |
[35:08] | as well as a few other side effects: dizziness, upset stomach, | 以及其他一些副作用 头晕 反胃 |
[35:11] | swelling of the extremities, also known as “Sausage fingers.” | 肢端肿胀 也就是”香肠手指” |
[35:15] | Wait, sausage fingers? | 等等 香肠手指 |
[35:17] | Why didn’t you tell me that before you injected me? | 你注射前怎么不告诉我呢 |
[35:20] | – Okay, Gert, you are up. – Wait. | -格特 到你了 -等等 |
[35:23] | Is this gonna affect my connection with Old Lace? | 这会影响我和老妇的联系吗 |
[35:25] | Well, we are altering your DNA, | 我们要改变你的基因 |
[35:28] | so yes, your psychic link could be disrupted. | 所以没错 你们的心灵感应可能会中断 |
[35:30] | – Okay, disrupted but not destroyed? – I… | -只是中断 不是毁掉吧 -我… |
[35:32] | So it could come back when the serum wears off. | 等血清效力褪去 就会回来的 对吧 |
[35:35] | I’m not… Sweetie, I’m not sure of anything. | 我… 亲爱的 我不能确定任何事 |
[35:39] | Wait. Old Lace. | 等等 老妇 |
[35:51] | You know I don’t wanna do this, right? | 你知道我不想这么做的 对吧 |
[35:56] | You know it’s just… | 只是… |
[35:57] | It’s just, I can’t have some crazy witch getting in my head | 我不能让一个疯女巫扰乱我的头脑 |
[36:00] | and then making you do something terrible. | 然后逼你做可怕的事 |
[36:03] | So please don’t be mad. | 所以求你别生气 |
[36:05] | It’s just that… if we lose our connection… | 只是…如果我们失去了联系 |
[36:09] | you’re probably gonna be a really grumpy dinosaur. | 你很可能会变成一只暴躁的恐龙 |
[36:14] | You’re probably gonna wanna eat someone. | 你可能会想吃人 |
[36:19] | So… | 所以 |
[36:22] | we have to lock you away. | 我们必须把你关起来 |
[36:26] | Hey, it’s okay. But I promise I will come back for you | 没事的 但我保证我会尽快 |
[36:29] | as soon as I can, okay? | 回来找你 好吗 |
[36:33] | Come on, please? | 拜托了 |
[36:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:48] | Thirty seconds, maximum. | 顶多持续30秒 |
[36:51] | Why can’t we keep the individual cell towers down longer? | 我们为何不能让信号塔单独瘫痪更长时间 |
[36:53] | The network has significant safety protocols. | 网络有大量重要的安全协议 |
[36:55] | We can’t seem to override them. | 我们似乎没法覆盖它们 |
[36:57] | Victor, it’s a shame | 维克多 可惜 |
[36:58] | we don’t have that Disruptor we put together | 我们那个周末在湖边一起组装的 |
[36:59] | that weekend at the lake. | 干扰器不在这 |
[37:01] | I’m afraid the FBI took possession of that a long time ago. | 恐怕早就被联调局拿走了 |
[37:05] | You two invented something that was confiscated by the FBI? | 你们俩发明了被联调局没收的东西吗 |
[37:10] | Your mother and I had a rebellious streak in our youth. | 我和你妈妈年轻时很反叛 |
[37:14] | – All great inventors do. – Victor, maybe that’s it. | -伟大的发明者都反叛 -维克多 也许就是这样 |
[37:16] | The Disruptor used the network’s safety protocol against itself. | 干扰器利用网络安全协议自身漏洞对它进行攻击 |
[37:20] | So instead of sneaking in the back door, | 所以我们不是要从后门溜进去 |
[37:22] | we actually have to convince the network it’s under attack. | 而是得说服网络它遭遇袭击了 |
[37:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:27] | Seems like you guys have got this under control. | 看样子一切在你们控制之下 |
[37:29] | – I’m gonna go check on the others. – Yeah. | -我去看看其他人 -嗯 |
[37:49] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[38:02] | Chase, Chase, Chase. | 查斯 查斯 查斯 |
[38:03] | Dale said that you were the only person he hasn’t gotten to yet. | 戴尔说只剩你还没注射了 |
[38:07] | Chase, oh, my God! No! No! | 查斯 天啊 不 不 |
[38:20] | – What happened? – Where the hell did you get a phone? | -发生什么事了 -你从哪弄来的手机 |
[38:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:24] | Things just don’t appear out of thin air. | 东西不会凭空出现 |
[38:33] | Good evening, everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[38:34] | How nice to see you all. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[38:44] | Cute. But no. | 真可爱 但别想了 |
[38:48] | Now, tell me, where is Nico? | 告诉我 妮可在哪 |
[39:03] | Hmm. That didn’t really work out | 好像并没有如你们计划 |
[39:06] | quite as planned, now, did it? | 那样起效 对吗 |
[39:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:10] | You-You were supposed to die and explode. | 你应该死掉然后爆炸才对 |
[39:13] | Things work much differently this side of the veil. | 在界限这一边 情况大有不同 |
[39:15] | Often, what may be lethal there just makes you stronger. | 在那边致命的东西 在这边也许能让我更强大 |
[39:34] | It was a valiant effort. Really. | 但这是勇敢的尝试 |
[39:37] | Don’t be too disappointed. | 别太失望了 |
[39:39] | You never really did stand a chance. | 你们根本就没有过机会 |
[39:43] | Before you strike, know this. | 在你出手前 要知道 |
[39:47] | I am now too strong to kill, even with the Staff of One. | 我现在太强大 无法杀死 即便用魔杖也一样 |
[39:52] | So, lest you take away any good will I may have, | 所以 以免你们打消我可能有的好意 |
[39:56] | you really should listen to what I have to say. | 你们真应该仔细听好我要说的话 |
[39:59] | There will not be another chance. | 不会再有第二次机会了 |
[40:03] | The two worlds will merge soon. | 两个世界很快将合并 |
[40:05] | It’s far too late to stop that, but… | 你们已经来不及阻止 但是… |
[40:07] | there’s still time to save yourselves | 你们仍有时间救自己 |
[40:10] | and the ones you love. | 和你们在乎的人 |
[40:12] | Submit to me. | 屈从与我 |
[40:16] | No. Thanks for the offer, but we’ll pass. | 不 谢谢你的提议 但我们拒绝 |
[40:21] | Oh… Nico. | 妮可 |
[40:22] | I was your age once. | 我当年也和你一样年轻 |
[40:24] | Optimistic I could change the world. | 我乐观相信我能改变界 |
[40:26] | Well, if you want to change the world, follow me. | 如果你想改变世界 就追随我 |
[40:30] | This is how change happens. | 改变就是这样发生的 |
[40:33] | The new regime rising up to overthrow the old. | 新政权崛起 推翻旧政权 |
[40:37] | But you can’t be naive enough to think your world is perfect. | 你们总不可能天真到以为你们的世界完美无缺吧 |
[40:41] | Poverty, disease, hunger. | 贫穷 疾病 饥荒 |
[40:44] | Corruption. | 腐败 |
[40:45] | These are the very reasons | 正是这些原因 |
[40:47] | people turn to spirituality and religion. | 导致人们求助于精神性和宗教 |
[40:50] | And yet the world still suffers. | 然而这个世界仍在受苦 |
[40:54] | Some things will need to be razed to the ground. | 有些东西必须被夷为平地 |
[40:58] | But only so we can rebuild, and the new world we build | 但仅是为了我们能重建 而我们建立的新世界 |
[41:02] | will be greater than you could ever imagine. | 将无比伟大 超乎你们想象 |
[41:06] | Or you can live a life of endless torture. | 否则 你们将永远活在无尽折磨里 |
[41:11] | Your choice. | 你们自己选 |
[41:23] | Alex, no. | 艾利克斯 不 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry, Nico, but I can’t go through that again. | 对不起 妮可 但我不能再经历一次了 |
[41:28] | We had our chance. | 我们有过机会 |
[41:31] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[41:32] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她说得对 |
[41:34] | Maybe this is the world’s last chance at a clean slate. | 也许这是这个世界重头来过的最后机会 |
[41:39] | We won’t know if we’re dead. | 我们要是死了 就无从得知 |
[41:40] | I don’t see what other option we have. | 我觉得我们没有其他选择 |
[41:44] | – Please say you’re with me. – I am, but… | -求你告诉我 你是支持我的 -我支持你 但… |
[41:47] | I love you too much to let you die like this. | 我太爱你了 我不忍看你这样死去 |
[42:04] | It’s Morgan, she’s here, and I think she’s already won. | 是摩根 她来了 我想她已经赢了 |
[42:09] | I gave you every chance, Nico. | 我给过你无数次机会 妮可 |
[42:12] | I would have trained you, guided you. | 我本能训练你 指引你 |
[42:14] | Bullshit. You only ever wanted the Staff. | 鬼扯 你只是想要魔杖 |
[42:16] | Since it was reborn from your body, the Staff is yours. | 魔杖从你身体重生 所以它属于你 |
[42:19] | Completely. | 完完全全 |
[42:21] | The trouble is, you still fear the power it possesses, | 问题是 你仍惧怕它所拥有的力量 |
[42:25] | and fear is weakness. | 恐惧是软弱 |
[42:28] | It was that fear that had me betrayed | 正是那份恐惧 害我被背叛 |
[42:30] | and banished to the Dark Dimension. | 并且被放逐到黑暗维度 |
[42:33] | But now, once the two worlds merge, | 但现在 两个世界合并后 |
[42:36] | powerful women like us can no longer be sent away. | 我们这种强大女性不会再被赶走 |
[42:39] | I will rule. | 我将统治 |
[42:42] | They will swear loyalty as they kneel before me. | 他们会跪在我面前 发誓效忠于我 |
[42:45] | An unbreakable circle of power. | 一个牢不可破的权力圈 |
[42:49] | No. You can’t force people to follow you, | 不 你不能逼迫别人追随你 |
[42:51] | that has to be earned. | 你只能靠努力赢得 |
[42:53] | I beg to differ. | 我恕难苟同 |
[42:54] | There are millions of people | 现在有数百万人 |
[42:56] | following my every command right now, | 服从我的每一个命令 |
[42:58] | glued to their phones | 他们可悲的余生里 |
[43:00] | for the rest of their miserable little lives. | 都会一直盯着手中的手机 |
[43:04] | Okay, everyone, it’s done. | 好了 各位 完成了 |
[43:06] | I’m initiating disruption. | 现在启动干扰 |
[43:07] | – What’s happening? – That’s the thing about L. A. | -怎么回事 -洛杉矶的问题就在这 |
[43:11] | Cell service sucks. | 手机信号渣爆了 |
[43:12] | The transmission towers are going offline. | 输电塔即将下线 |
[43:25] | That network of WizPhone Corvus followers you have, | 你的巫师乌鸦手机追随者网络 |
[43:28] | your circle of power? | 你的力量圈 |
[43:29] | You’re being cut off. | 都被切断了 |
[43:31] | Oh, but my circle, hell, we’re just powering up. | 但我的圈子 我们的力量正在提升 |
[43:36] | We figured you’d try to turn us against each other. | 我们猜到你会试图使我们互相反目 |
[43:38] | Yeah, but that would never happen. | 但那绝对不会发生 |
[43:40] | Pretending to submit to you bought us just enough time. | 假装屈从于你为我们争取到足够时间 |
[43:43] | That whole submission thing, that was an act. | 我们向你低头 都是演出来的 |
[43:46] | I mean, I was acting. | 反正我是演的 |
[43:48] | Just wanna make sure everyone else was… | 就想确认一下是不是所有人都… |
[43:53] | I don’t need my followers to destroy you all! | 我不需要我的追随者也能毁掉你们 |
[43:57] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[44:01] | Run, get to cover! | 快跑 找掩护 |
[44:07] | I know you need the Staff to rule and you’ll never have it! | 我知道你需要魔杖才能统治 你休想得到 |
[44:10] | – Can you blast her? – I can’t penetrate the wall. | -你能轰她吗 -我无法穿透墙壁 |
[44:12] | I don’t need the Staff as long as I control you! | 只要能控制你 我不需要魔杖 |
[44:53] | Shit, Morgan’s got reinforcements. | 该死 摩根有援兵 |
[44:55] | Stay here, I’ll handle it. | 待在这 我去对付她们 |
[45:14] | Well, look what we have here. | 瞧瞧这都有谁呀 |
[45:17] | So many loved ones all in one place. | 这么多他们的至亲 聚在同一个地方 |
[45:20] | Thank you for making it easy. | 谢谢你们让事情变得容易 |
[45:22] | I promise this will be painful. | 我保证 你们将会很痛苦 |
[45:48] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[45:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[45:59] | The salt. You said a circle of it could contain Morgan’s magic. | 盐 你说一圈盐能遏制摩根的魔法 |
[46:21] | I’m gonna have to make you pay for that. | 我会让你付出代价的 |
[46:30] | Nico is mine now. | 妮可是我的了 |
[46:31] | I can’t have anyone getting in the way of that. | 我绝不允许任何人妨碍我 |
[46:37] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 也许你们没听清楚 |
[46:49] | I do wish you’d listened to me. | 我真希望你们听进去我的话 |
[46:51] | Would have made it so much easier for all of us, | 那会让事情变得更容易 对我们所有人都是 |
[46:53] | but then I probably should have expected as much. | 但我早该料到的 |
[46:56] | After all, you’re just a bunch | 毕竟 你们只是一群 |
[46:59] | of stupid, pathetic children. | 愚蠢可悲的死小孩 |
[47:04] | Time to put an end to all of that right now. | 该结束这一切闹剧了 |
[47:10] | Actually, I think you’re pathetic. | 其实 我觉得你才可悲 |
[47:18] | Aren’t you supposed to be some great, powerful witch? | 你不应该是个伟大厉害的女巫吗 |
[47:21] | Blah, blah, blah. | 废话连篇 |
[47:24] | You’ve got the look, I’ll give you that. | 外表倒是像模像样 这我承认 |
[47:25] | Cape’s a bit much for my taste. | 但斗篷对我来说有点太浮夸 |
[47:27] | But I’m not gonna judge a woman for what she wears: you do you. | 但我不会因为女人的穿着而评判她 是你的自由 |
[47:31] | Don’t try to tell me that you’re some kind of symbol | 但你休想告诉我 你是 |
[47:34] | of female empowerment. | 女权的象征 |
[47:37] | The truth is that you’re a bully | 事实就是 你是个恶霸 |
[47:38] | and all you want is power for yourself. | 你想要的只是为自己谋权 |
[47:42] | Wow. You see right through me. | 你真是看透我了呢 |
[47:43] | Yeah. Yeah, I think it’s kind of sad. | 没错 我觉得这很悲哀 |
[47:49] | And ultimately really just limiting. | 归根结底有很大的局限性 |
[47:52] | ‘Cause when you do things for other people, | 因为当你为其他人付出时 |
[47:53] | you get strength from that. | 你就能从中获得力量 |
[47:56] | From them. | 从他们身上 |
[47:58] | And no matter how many times you go down, you get right back up. | 无论你跌倒多少次 你都能马上爬起来 |
[48:03] | Over and over, as many times as you have to. | 一次又一次 不管需要多少次 |
[48:08] | Are you quite finished? | 你完事了吗 |
[48:10] | Yeah, actually. | 是的 其实 |
[48:13] | I am. | 我还真完事了 |
[48:24] | No! | 不 |
[48:27] | You can’t keep me in here forever! | 你不能永远把我困在这里 |
[48:29] | No, we can’t. | 是不能 |
[48:30] | That’s why we’re sending you back to the other side | 所以我们要把你赶回另一边 |
[48:32] | – and sealing the gateway closed forever. – No! | -并把通道永远封死 -不 |
[48:35] | The doorway to darkness, | 通往黑暗的门 |
[48:38] | behold the transom, | 看着那横楣 |
[48:39] | open it now with a spirit to ransom. | 带着一个灵魂 走入其中 |
[49:14] | The sky’s clear. | 天空放晴了 |
[49:18] | I think it’s over. | 我想都结束了 |
[49:19] | So we won? | 所以我们赢了吗 |
[49:22] | I knew we would. | 我就知道我们会赢 |
[49:26] | We kick ass. | 我们最牛掰了 |
[49:30] | Gert! | 格特 |
[49:32] | No! | 不 |
[49:44] | No, no, no, no. Gert. | 不 不 不 格特 |
[49:46] | Gert. I’ve got you. | 格特 有我在 |
[49:48] | Okay? Everything’s gonna be okay. | 知道吗 一切都会好起来的 |
[49:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[49:53] | Chase. | 查斯 |
[49:58] | You’re always so… | 你一向如此… |
[50:02] | No. | 不 |
[50:06] | Gert! Gert, please. | 格特 格特 求你 |
[50:11] | Gert. | 格特 |
[50:47] | Gert? | 格特 |