英文名称:Matchstick Men
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:58] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:09] | -Well, congratulations. -Excuse me? | -恭喜你 -什么? |
[03:12] | You’re a guaranteed winner of one of three fabulous prizes. | 你是三项大奖的中奖者之一 |
[03:15] | -Have you ever won anything major before? -No, never. | -你中过大奖吗? -从来没有 |
[03:19] | -Well, you have now. -0h, my God. | -那好运终于来了 -天啊 |
[03:21] | -Are you kidding? -No, it’s confirmed. | -你是在跟我开玩笑吗? -当然不是 我很确定 |
[03:23] | Are you sure? 0kay, what did I win? | 真的? 那我中了什么奖? |
[03:25] | Either the Chevy Blazer, the Paris… | 看是要雪佛兰休旅车 还是巴黎… |
[03:27] | -Do you have a water filtration system? -0ne of them faucet filters? No, sir. I don’t. | -你家有滤水器吗? -装在水龙头上的? 没有 |
[03:32] | -Well, do you read the papers or watch TV? -Sometimes, yeah. | -你会看报纸还是看电视吗? -有时候会看 |
[03:35] | Well, then you’ve probably seen our advertisements. | 那你就应该看过我们公司的广告 |
[03:38] | The government is gonna make you pay a tax on the prize. | 只是你得依政府规定缴纳奖品税金 |
[03:41] | But if you buy the Waterson 2000 water filtration system… | 但如果你购买 华特生2000滤水器… |
[03:46] | the prize gets recorded as a sales expense, and you don’t pay any tax. | 奖品就可以申报成销售支出 那你一毛税都不用缴 |
[03:50] | -Good deal, huh? -Yeah. | -很划算 对吗? -没错 |
[03:51] | -Yeah. -And then I get the trip to Paris? | -没错 -而且我还可以免费巴黎游? |
[03:54] | You’re guaranteed one of those three prizes. | 反正你一定能获得大奖 |
[03:57] | I’m gonna have a courier come to your house. You’re gonna give him a check. | 我现在就派快递到你家去 请你把支票交给他 |
[04:02] | He’s gonna come to me, and then we’ll decide which one of those prizes you get. | 等他回来后 我们才会决定要送你哪个奖品 |
[04:06] | See how that works? | 你懂吗? |
[04:07] | -How much do I pay? -Three hundred ninety-eight dollars even. | -我得付多少钱? -三百九十八块整 |
[04:11] | -You’d pay twice that in stores. -I need to speak to my husband. | -你在外面买至少得花两倍价钱 -我必须和我老公商量一下 |
[04:15] | Irene, my supervisor just stepped into my office and he would love to talk to you. | 艾琳 我的主管想跟你聊聊 |
[04:19] | Can you hold just a sec? Thanks, Irene. | 请你稍等一下? 谢了 艾琳 |
[04:23] | -Good morning. -Who says so? | -早安 -是哪一位? |
[04:26] | Irene Fisk. She wants to talk to her husband first. | 艾琳·费克 她想先跟丈夫商量一下 |
[04:29] | Mrs. Fisk, John Goodhew, regional vice president. | 费太太 约翰古休 地区副总裁 |
[04:32] | Congratulations. Which prize are you hoping for? | 恭喜你中奖 你想要哪一个奖品? |
[04:35] | -Paris. -That would be my choice too. | -巴黎 -要是我也会选这个 |
[04:37] | We’ve never been. | 我们从来没去过 |
[04:38] | My associate tells me you have five grandkids? Wow. | 我的同事说你有五个孙子? 哇 |
[04:43] | I understand you’d like to speak to your husband first about this… | 我知道你想先和丈夫商量一下… |
[04:46] | but the thing is, my secretary is having a baby this afternoon. | 但事情这样的 我的秘书今天下午生小孩了 |
[04:50] | Everyone at the office is about to head to the hospital. | 公司所有人都要赶到医院去 |
[04:53] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[04:55] | Let me confirm your address for our courier service. | 把地址给我 我派快递过去 |
[04:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:07] | Sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:10] | Any thoughts on lunch? | 中午想吃什么? |
[05:12] | Spicy calamari? | 香辣墨鱼? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1313个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:178个,六级词汇:82个,GRE词汇:88个,托福词汇:116个,考研词汇:202个,专四词汇:150个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:340个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:15] | Thai food? | 泰国菜? |
[05:43] | Pygmies. | 讨厌 |
[05:49] | Otis, hush, hush. | 欧提斯 嘘 嘘 |
[05:55] | -Can I help you? -Carolyn Schaffer? | -有什么事吗? -卡洛琳·雪佛? |
[05:57] | I’m Agent Kellaway. This is Agent Cole. We’re from the Federal Trade Commission. | 我是凯威探员 这是柯尔探员 我们隶属于联邦交易委员会 |
[06:01] | Sorry to disturb you. We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 很抱歉打扰你 我们想问你几个问题 |
[06:05] | -ls everything all right? -We hope so. | -不是出了什么事吧? -但愿如此 |
[06:07] | Mrs. Schaffer, can you tell us exactly what the man said on the phone? | 雪佛太太 你可不可以告诉我们 他到底说了什么? |
[06:12] | He said that there’d been a contest, and I had won a prize. | 他说有个比赛活动 而我中了大奖 |
[06:15] | There’d be a drawing next week, and l’d win… | 下星期会举行摸彩 而我可能会赢得… |
[06:18] | either a Chevy Blazer, a diamond necklace… | 雪佛兰休旅车 或是钻石项链… |
[06:21] | or a trip to ltaly or France. I don’t remember. | 或者免费游意大利还是巴黎 |
[06:24] | And that if I bought one of their filtration things, I wouldn’t have to pay the tax. | 还说只要我买他们的滤水器 我就可以不用缴税 |
[06:29] | -Jesus, Carolyn. -l wanted to surprise you. | -真是的 -我想给你个惊喜啊 |
[06:32] | I’m sorry to tell you this, ma’am, but you won’t be receiving any prize. | 我很遗憾地告诉你 太太 你什么奖品都不会拿到 |
[06:37] | And I’m sorry to tell you that you’ve been the victim of fraud. | 而且你被骗了 |
[06:40] | Otis, knock it off. | 欧提斯 不要吵了 |
[06:42] | It’s not the newest swindle in the world. | 这不是什么新的诈欺行为 |
[06:44] | They bait you with something bogus, then sell you something worthless. | 他们先拿奖品引诱你上钩 然后再卖给你不值钱的东西 |
[06:48] | How much did you give them, Mrs. Schaffer? | 你付了多少钱给他们 雪佛太太? |
[06:53] | Seven hundred dollars. | 七百块钱 |
[06:55] | -What’s it worth? -At any hardware store, 50 bucks. | -这值多少? -五金店里只卖50块钱 |
[06:58] | Jesus, Carolyn. | 天啊 |
[07:00] | But we’ve met people who paid twice what you did. | 有人还付了两倍的价钱 |
[07:03] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -没错 |
[07:04] | You wrote a check, ma’am? | 太太 你是开支票吗? |
[07:06] | Did you mail it to them? | 你是用邮寄的吗? |
[07:10] | No, a courier picked it up. | 不是 是快递来拿的 |
[07:14] | What? | 什么? |
[07:15] | lf they’d used the postal system, it’s mail fraud and we can go after them. | 利用邮政系统就是邮件诈欺 那我们就能去逮捕他们 |
[07:20] | Otherwise, there’s not a lot we can do. | 否则 我们也无计可施 |
[07:23] | -Unless… -Unless what? | -除非… -除非什么? |
[07:25] | Well, a lot of these whack jobs… | 嗯 通常这些骗子… |
[07:29] | work in syndicates. lf they cashed your check out of state, it’s federal. | 都是属于诈欺集团 若支票在别州兑现 就犯了联邦法 |
[07:33] | But we’d need a signed clearance from you… | 但是我们需要你的声明书… |
[07:36] | I’ll give you one if it will catch these sons of bitches. | 我可以配合只要能抓到这些浑蛋 |
[07:40] | -You have any more L-47s? -Yeah, maybe in the car. | -你还有L-47表格吗? -应该是在车里 |
[07:43] | Wait a second. | 稍等一下 |
[07:45] | Here we go. | 在这里 |
[07:47] | -My pen. -l got one. | -我的笔 -我这里有 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | -Would you let him out? -Oh, sorry. | -把他放出去行吗? -喔 抱歉 |
[07:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:56] | Here you go. That’s right. | 在这里 就是这样 |
[07:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:04] | All we need is the name of your bank… | 我们只需要你的银行名字… |
[08:08] | your account number… | 你的帐号… |
[08:10] | and your signature down below. | 然后请你在下面签名 |
[08:15] | -Any luck, these guys were amateurs… -He all right? | -要是运气好 这些家伙只是菜鸟… -他还好吗? |
[08:19] | -cashed your check in Nevada. -Sign there. You can date it. | -笨到在内华达州兑现支票 -签在那里 顺便写上日期 |
[08:25] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:27] | -You all right? -He’s fine. | -你还好吗? -他没事的 |
[08:29] | -Would you like some water? -Everything’s fine. | -你想喝点水吗? -没事的 |
[08:32] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们跑一趟 |
[08:39] | You didn’t take your pills, did you? | 你又没吃药了 对不对? |
[08:48] | -They left the door open. lt was bitchen! -It’s just an open door, Roy. | -他们没把门关上 真是够了! -不过只是一扇门 罗伊 |
[08:54] | Well, it’s not a fortune, but it will keep me in diapers. Barely. | 钱不多 但只好凑合着用了 |
[08:59] | Don’t look at those drapes, man. You should’ve known. | 你不应该看外面的 |
[09:03] | Saw that guy again last night. Chuck. Guy I was telling you about. | 我又看到那个家伙了 恰克 我跟你说过的 |
[09:06] | -Guy with the… -With the boat. | -这家伙有… -有艘船 |
[09:09] | Yeah, Frechette. Man, he’s top-heavy. | 是的 佛榭 他可是条大鱼 |
[09:12] | -Jesus Christ, what am l…? -Don’t say that. | -老天 我到底…? -别那样说 |
[09:14] | -Don’t say what? -You know what. | -别说什么? -你明知故问 |
[09:17] | Just don’t say it. | 反正别说就是了 |
[09:23] | It’s real money. | 这可是金矿 |
[09:24] | lf it’s real money, it’s long con. I don’t do long con. | 如果真是金矿 那一定得打持久战 我不打持久战的 |
[09:27] | You haven’t done it lately. | 是最近不打 |
[09:29] | Without me, Frank. | 别算我 法兰克 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | l’d just like to be able to take a girl someplace nice once in a while. | 我只希望有天能带马子去享受享受 |
[09:37] | You have to pay extra for that? | 吃饭还要另外付钱吗? |
[09:45] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:48] | Three, four, five, six and… | 三 四 五 六… |
[09:54] | eight packs of Tareyton. | 八包泰瑞顿烟 |
[09:58] | That’s 36. Out of 50. | 36块 收你50块 |
[10:00] | Thirty-seven, 38, 39, 40 and 1 0 is 50. Thank you. | 找你十四块 谢谢 |
[10:07] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:33] | Oh, pygmies. | 讨厌 |
[11:49] | Hi, this is Roy Waller calling for Dr. Mancuso. | 嗨 我是罗伊华勒 请接曼库索医生 |
[11:52] | He moved. He doesn’t live here anymore, man. | 他搬家了 他不住这里了 老兄 |
[11:55] | -What do you mean, ”moved”? -He’s gone. | -你说什么 “搬家”? -他不在这儿了 |
[11:57] | -You’re shitting me. Where’d he go? -Back east. | -你在唬弄我 他去哪里了? -回东部去了 |
[12:00] | -Back east? -He owes me back rent, man. | -回东部? -他还欠我房租呢 老兄 |
[12:03] | Give me a contact… Hello? Hello? | 给我联络…喂?? 喂?? |
[12:08] | If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again. | 如果您需要打电话 请挂断之后再试一次 |
[12:33] | Roy, it’s me. It’s Frankie. | 罗伊 是我 法兰克 |
[12:36] | Come on, pick it up. I know it’s tough, but come on. | 别这样 接电话 我了解的 快接电话 |
[12:45] | Roy, this is Dmitri. I met you at that club Rage the other night. | 罗伊 我是狄米崔 我们那天晚上在俱乐部见过 |
[12:49] | I really liked your leather and… | 我真的很喜欢你的皮衣还有… |
[12:53] | All right, come on. Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up. Pick it up. | 好了啦 快点 接电话… |
[12:58] | Roy, come on, man. Come on. | 别这样 老兄 快接 |
[13:02] | Roy, it’s lonely in this little office all by myself. | 只有我一个人在办公室好寂寞 |
[13:07] | Roy, come on. | 罗伊 快接嘛 |
[13:09] | Roy, I wouldn’t bother you, but… Well, I’m dying, Roy. | 我也不想烦你 只是… 嗯 我快死了 |
[13:14] | It’s my spleen. | 我的脾脏有毛病 |
[13:16] | I can’t feel my thumbs. | 拇指都麻痹了 |
[13:26] | Hello. | 喂? |
[13:28] | Roy, answer the phone, man. | 罗伊 接电话 老兄 |
[13:30] | I’ve been watching Univision all night, and all they speak is Spanish. | 我整个晚上都在看西班牙电视台 结果他们只说西班牙话 |
[13:35] | What’s going on? | 搞什么啊? |
[13:38] | But seriously, I want to talk to you because I think I’ve developed a rash. | 说真格的 我要跟你谈谈 我想我出疹子了 |
[13:42] | Come on, man. Come on, you’re killing me. | 别这样 快啦 你让我好难过 |
[13:46] | Roy, come on, what the hell? I feel like a chick. | 别这样 到底要怎样啦? 我好像个小妞 |
[13:50] | All right, that’s it. I’m coming over. | 好吧 就这样 我过来了 |
[14:03] | Roy? Okay, I see that. | 罗伊? 好 我看到了 |
[14:06] | I see… I saw you. I know you’re there. | 我看…我看见你了 你在家嘛 |
[14:08] | Come on, Roy. Really, man. | 过来 罗伊 真的 老兄 |
[14:10] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:12] | Take your shoes off. | 把鞋子脱掉 |
[14:14] | -What? Why? -Take your shoes off, or you don’t come in. | -什么? 干嘛? -把鞋子脱掉 不然就不要进来 |
[14:17] | You didn’t take your pills, did you? | 你又没吃药了 对不对? |
[14:19] | I’m taking them off. | 我这就脱 |
[14:22] | I’m taking the shoes off. Give me a break over here. | 别这样啦 我正在脱了啦 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Jesus Christ. Oh, God, what is that smell? | 哦 上帝啊 那是什么味道? |
[14:29] | What, did you get attacked by Mr. Clean? You gotta open a window, buddy. | 搞什么 你被清洁剂攻击了? 你把窗户打开啦 |
[14:33] | -No! No windows. -Okay. Windows are closed. | -别! 别打开窗子 -好 不开 |
[14:36] | Windows are closed. | 不开窗子 |
[14:38] | You looking for something, sucker? | 你在找什么 蠢蛋? |
[14:40] | Yeah, my partner. Have you seen him? | 答对了 我的合伙人 你见到他了吗? |
[14:42] | He’s been missing most of the week. Tall guy. | 他已经失踪大半个礼拜了 那个大个儿 |
[14:45] | Hey, would you watch the rug? You’re spilling food… | 嘿 你可不可以小心我的地毯? 你的食物都洒出来了… |
[14:49] | -You didn’t take your shoes off. -Okay, I’m taking the shoes off. | -你没把鞋子脱掉 -是 我这就把鞋子脱掉 |
[14:52] | I’m taking them off. See? They’re off. | 我这就脱 看见了没? 脱掉了 |
[14:55] | Here you go. | 捡起来了 |
[14:58] | Oh, man, you are bad. Did you take your pills? | 哦 老兄 你真糟糕 你有没有吃药? |
[15:02] | -l spilled them down the drain by accident. -Oh, Roy, come on, man. | -我不小心把它们冲进水管里了 -哦 真是够了 |
[15:05] | -Did you call Mancuso? -Moved. | -有打电话给曼库索吗? -搬家了 |
[15:08] | -You gotta be shitting me. -That’s what I said. | -开什么玩笑 -我也是这么说 |
[15:12] | Okay, here we go. | 有了 |
[15:15] | Hurry. Come on. | 快点 来啊 |
[15:18] | Come on, let’s go. Come on. It’s okay. | 来啊 走吧 快点 没事的 |
[15:23] | I want you to breathe, okay? Just keep breathing. | 我要你呼吸 可以吗? 只要一直呼吸 |
[15:26] | Breathe. Okay. | 呼吸 很好 |
[15:27] | Okay. Okay, shoes are… There you go. | 好 好 鞋子… 在这里 |
[15:30] | -You got food… -What? | -你去清理食物… -什么? |
[15:32] | Okay, food is gone. I’m picking up all the food, okay? | 好好 我把所有食物都捡起来 行了吧? |
[15:38] | Listen to me, Roy. You listening? | 你有在听吗? |
[15:41] | I’m gonna make a couple of calls. My aunt saw this shrink after her divorce. | 我打个电话 我婶婶离婚后 就是找这个心理医生 |
[15:45] | -He really helped her. He’s a good guy. -Frank… | -他真的有用 他是好人 -法兰克… |
[15:48] | You need to see someone. Don’t think I’m doing this for you. | 你得去看医生 别以为我这么做是为了你 |
[15:51] | You got money. You can retire. I got car payments, man. | 你有钱大可以退休养老 我可是还有贷款要缴呢 |
[15:54] | I don’t need a partner who’s like: | 我不需要我的合伙人像这样: |
[15:57] | My heart goes out to you, but this is it now. | 我很同情你 但我们一定要去看医生 |
[16:00] | Wipe that off when you’re done with it. | 你打完了之后要擦干净 |
[16:02] | Wipe the receiver. Just wipe it off. | 把话筒擦干净 擦得干干净净的 |
[16:05] | Okay. How’s that? You like that? | 怎么样? 你喜欢这样吗? |
[16:09] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[16:10] | Okay, I’m sorry. Okay. | 好啦 对不起 行了吧 |
[16:49] | Do you mind if I put them up? lt helps my back. | 你介意我把腿翘起来吗? 这样我的背会舒服点 |
[16:55] | -Go ahead. -Thanks. | -请便 -谢了 |
[16:58] | Well, you’re something of a clean slate, Roy. | 你是个洁癖 |
[17:00] | You were on medication, but you don’t know what kind. | 你有吃药 但不确定是哪种药物 |
[17:03] | Yeah, okay, good. Yeah, they were these little pink tablets. | 没错 粉红色的小药丸 |
[17:07] | I think it said ”CRC” on them. Something like that. | 叫做”CRC”或什么的 |
[17:10] | -You were getting them illegally? -Yes, I was. So what? | -你是非法取得的? -是的 没错 那又怎样? |
[17:14] | -Why? -So I wouldn’t have to talk to you. | -为什么? -我可以不用告诉你 |
[17:17] | -Do you know what they were? -Yes. | -你知道它们是什么吗? -当然 |
[17:19] | At that dosage, you’re lucky to be sitting up straight. | 照这种吃法 你现在还活着真是算你走运 |
[17:23] | That’s great. Can you get me some more of them? | 那更好 你可以多给我一点吗? |
[17:28] | You get to the point. | 你还真直接 |
[17:29] | -And you skirt it. Can you get me the pills? -Yes. | -不要拐弯抹角的 你能开药吗? -是的 |
[17:32] | Well, then let’s get that prescription pad out. | 那么 就把处方笺填一填吧 |
[17:36] | Roy, I don’t prescribe medicine unless l’ve chatted with the patient. | 罗伊 除非我和病人聊过 不然我是不会贸然开药的 |
[17:40] | lf you’re inclined against that, this session will be quite brief. | 如果你不合作 那就到此为止 |
[18:09] | Would you like to tell me what’s been bothering you? | 可不可以说说你在烦恼什么? |
[18:13] | I don’t like being outdoors, which I know is called ”agoraphobia.” Right? | 我不喜欢待在户外 是叫”惧旷症”吗? |
[18:17] | lncorrectly. But, yes. | 不太对 不过 也没错 |
[18:21] | -Anything else? -Dirt. Especially around moldings. | -还有吗? -灰尘 特别是在角落的灰尘 |
[18:25] | I don’t like when people put shoes on my carpet. | 我讨厌别人穿鞋踩在我的地毯上 |
[18:28] | Obviously, I have a lot of tics. I find that very frustrating. | 我还会抽筋 很讨厌 |
[18:32] | Certain things distract me, make me feel sick to my stomach. | 有些事情快把我搞疯了 让我觉得恶心得想吐 |
[18:35] | Have these distractions affected your work of late? | 对工作有影响吗? |
[18:39] | And your personal relationships? | 还有你的感情生活? |
[18:44] | What personal relationships? | 我哪来的感情生活? |
[18:45] | -When was the last time you were in one? -With a woman? | -你最近一段是什么时候? -和女人吗? |
[18:50] | -A long time ago. -Five years? | -很久以前了 -五年? |
[18:54] | -Ten years? -Keep going, man. | -十年? -继续 老兄 |
[18:58] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[19:02] | Heather. | 海瑟 |
[19:04] | Were you married? | 有结婚吗? |
[19:06] | Kids? | 有孩子吗? |
[19:08] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[19:10] | You haven’t seen her since? | 你没再见过她? |
[19:12] | She left me with a black eye, which I gave her, and a bun in the oven… | 她走时带着被我打肿的脸 还有肚子里的野种… |
[19:16] | which might’ve come from anyone. So, no, I haven’t. | 天知道是谁的 不 我没再见过她 |
[19:21] | Look, doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. | 医生 上星期二 我整天盯着家里的地毯 |
[19:25] | And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I might vomit. | 而当我看着我的地毯时 我怕我自己会吐出来 |
[19:30] | I was thinking, ”I’m a grown man. I should know what goes on in my head.” | 我想 “我是个大人了 我应该可以控制自己” |
[19:34] | The more I thought about it… | 我越想… |
[19:36] | the more I realized I should blow my brains out and end it all. | 越觉得应该要轰掉我的脑袋 一了百了 |
[19:39] | But if I thought more about blowing my brains out… | 但想到要轰掉我的脑袋… |
[19:42] | I started worrying about what that would do to my goddamn carpet. | 我就开始担心我的地毯会弄脏 |
[19:47] | So that was a good day, doc. | 那天还算是好得了 |
[19:49] | And I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. | 我只求你给我一些药丸 让我可以熬过去 |
[20:05] | -Roy. -What? | -罗伊 -干嘛? |
[20:07] | He just gave them to you at the office? | 他就在办公室里把药给你? |
[20:09] | He said they were new. Prefex something-or-other. | 他说这是新药 普利发什么的 |
[20:13] | -You feel better? -A little. | -你觉得好多了吗? -一点点 |
[20:15] | You want to work some? | 你要开始干活了吗? |
[20:19] | Think you can you control the…? | 你觉得你可以控制…? |
[20:21] | -What? -Nothing. | -什么? -没事 |
[20:40] | -What city, please? -Woodland Hills, California. | -请问是哪个城市? -林地山市 加州 |
[20:43] | -Name, sir? -Fenton, Heather. | -姓名 先生? -芬顿 海瑟 |
[20:46] | -Can you spell that? -F-E-N… | -怎么拼? -F-E-N… |
[21:13] | Hi. If that’s you, then this is me. So leave a message after the beep. | 如果那是你 那这就是我 请在哔一声之后留言 |
[21:19] | -Hello, this is… -Hello? | -喂 我是… -喂?? |
[21:24] | Well, you know, we fought a lot. | 我们常常吵架 |
[21:27] | -About what? -What do you got? I wasn’t sober a lot then. | -吵什么? -你想呢? 我那时候难得清醒 |
[21:31] | Are you now? | 那现在呢? |
[21:33] | So some nights, she just didn’t come home. | 所以她常常夜不归营 |
[21:36] | She was pregnant two months before she even told me about it. | 等到怀孕两个月了才告诉我 |
[21:42] | Yeah. Do you think about her much? | 你会想念她吗? |
[21:44] | You know, what could have been, what might have been. | 要是当初没分手 现在不知道会怎么样 |
[21:49] | -And the baby? -lf there’s a baby. | -那孩子呢? -如果有的话 |
[21:53] | -Do you think about that? -Sometimes. Rarely. | -你会想吗? -不太想 |
[21:56] | Like, if I see a school bus, I’ll wonder, ”ls one of those kids Roy Jr.?” | 如果看见一辆校车 我会想 “小罗伊有没有在这里面呢? “ |
[22:02] | He, if he’s a he, would be how old now? | 他 如果是男孩子 现在应该多大了? |
[22:07] | He’d be 1 4. | 十四岁 |
[22:11] | Fourteen, ready to be a man. | 十四岁 差不多快变成男人了 |
[22:15] | Yeah. lf he’s a he. | 是啊 如果是男孩的话 |
[22:18] | lf he is at all. | 如果他真的存在的话 |
[22:27] | Congratulations. You bought yourself a week’s worth. | 恭喜你 你得到了一个星期的药量 |
[22:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:34] | Listen, doc… | 听着 医生… |
[22:36] | do you know of a way… | 你知道有什么办法… |
[22:39] | just to find out, you know… | 可以知道答案 你知道… |
[22:42] | There’s nothing wrong with a man telephoning his ex-wife. | 打电话给前妻又没什么 |
[22:45] | I tried that last night, and I couldn’t say a word. | 我昨晚试过了 可是我一个字也吐不出来 |
[22:48] | So could you call her? | 你能打电话给她吗? |
[22:51] | -l don’t know, Roy. l… -Please. It’s just to find out. | -我不确定 我… -拜托 这只是为了要知道答案 |
[23:01] | -Now? -No, after I’m gone. | -现在? -不是 等我走了以后 |
[23:03] | When you can. | 就看你方便 |
[23:08] | -Okay. -That’s great. | -好吧 -太棒了 |
[23:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:12] | -So I’m gonna see you on Tuesday? -Well… Why? I mean, I have the meds. | -那我们就星期二再见?? -嗯…为什么? 我是说 我有药 |
[23:18] | Well, I guess that’s your call. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[23:21] | -Okay. -Take care. | -好吧 -保重 |
[23:37] | Hello. | 喂? |
[23:40] | Roy? This is Dr. Klein. I… | 罗伊? 我是克莱医生 我… |
[23:43] | -Hello? -Hey. | -喂?? -嘿 |
[23:44] | Listen, I just got off the phone with Heather. | 我刚刚才和海瑟通完电话 |
[23:48] | We had a very nice conversation. | 我们聊得很愉快 |
[23:50] | -Does she want to speak with me? -No, she doesn’t. | -她想跟我说话吗? -不 她不想 |
[23:53] | She didn’t understand it might help with your therapy. | 她不知道这对你的治疗有帮助 |
[23:56] | -You told her I was in therapy. -No, I told her I’m a psychiatrist. I can’t lie. | -你告诉她了 -我说我是精神科医生 不能骗她 |
[24:02] | -Angela wants to talk to you though. -Who? | -不过安琪拉想跟你谈谈 -谁? |
[24:05] | Angela, your daughter. | 安琪拉 你的女儿 |
[24:06] | She knows you’re her father and says she really wants to meet you. | 她知道你是她爸爸 她想见你一面 |
[26:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:39] | -Angela? -You Roy? | -安琪拉? -你是罗伊? |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:54] | -So you’re 1 4? -Yep. | -你十四岁? -是的 |
[26:58] | So when did you get out? | 你什么时候出来的? |
[27:00] | -What? -Of prison. | -什么? -出狱 |
[27:03] | l’ve never been in prison. | 我又没坐过牢 |
[27:06] | Did your mom tell you that? | 是你妈告诉你的? |
[27:08] | At first she told me you were dead. | 她一开始说你死了 |
[27:10] | Then she said you might as well be. | 后来又改口说死了最好 |
[27:13] | I’m not dead. I’m in antiques. | 我没死 我是古董商 |
[27:16] | Yeah, that’s what the doctor said on the phone. | 哦 医生在电话里也是这么说的 |
[27:18] | When he said that, Mom started to laugh. | 他一这么说 妈妈就笑了 |
[27:23] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[27:26] | Do you mind eating? | 要不要吃点东西? |
[27:28] | It’s just l’d feel better somewhere indoors. | 随便找个室内的地方 会让我好过点 |
[27:31] | I get uncomfortable sometimes being outside. | 待在户外会让我浑身不舒服 |
[27:34] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[27:47] | -You’re staring. -I’m sorry. | -你在瞪我 -对不起 |
[27:50] | It’s okay. I used to do it too. | 无所谓 我也会这样 |
[27:53] | Looked at your picture, see if I got your nose, your eyes. | 看着你的照片 想想自己像不像你 |
[27:59] | Mom used to say I got lucky and only got your elbows. | 妈总说我运气好 只遗传到你的手肘 |
[28:02] | Thought you weren’t hungry. | 我以为你肚子不饿 |
[28:04] | lf you’re gonna get wet, might as well go swimming. | 既来之 则安之 |
[28:13] | -So you’re in school, right? -Not now. It’s summer. | -你应该还在念书吧? -现在不用 放暑假了 |
[28:18] | Oh, yeah. Okay, that’s right. | 哦 是喔 |
[28:20] | lf I had anything to do over again, I would’ve worked harder in school. | 如果可以重头来过 我一定会更用功念书 |
[28:24] | You drop out? | 你退学了? |
[28:27] | That how you ended up a criminal? | 所以你才会学坏? |
[28:33] | I’ll take it, Mike. | 我来付就好了 麦克 |
[28:35] | It’s okay, you know. Whatever you do. | 无所谓 真的 做什么都好 |
[28:38] | Everybody’s done something bad in their life. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[28:42] | I’m in antiques. | 我是卖古董的 |
[28:43] | Make it a career, it’s just a bunch of something strung together. | 职业坏蛋不过就是多干了些坏事 |
[28:46] | Cut the shit. I’m not a criminal. | 去你的 我又不是犯人 |
[28:49] | What? What was that word you used? Shit? | 什么? 你用那个字眼? 去你的? |
[28:52] | Hey, that… | 嘿 那… |
[28:55] | You’re not supposed to talk like that. | 你不该用这种口气说话 |
[29:20] | Hey, hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:23] | -l just… I have things a certain way. -Okay. | -我只是…我喜欢井井有条 -好吧 |
[29:26] | Wait. That’s her car in the driveway. | 等等 那是她的车 |
[29:28] | You gotta stop here. Stop! | 你得停在这里 停车! |
[29:37] | Maybe we could go bowling sometime. | 我们可以一起去打保龄球 |
[29:43] | My private line. | 我的私人号码 |
[29:44] | My mom got it for my birthday because my friend Carrie kept calling after midnight. | 生日那天妈妈给我的 因为我朋友凯莉老在半夜打电话来 |
[29:49] | Here you go. | 还你 |
[30:03] | -Nice to meet you, Dad. -Nice to meet you, Dad. | -很高兴见到你 老爸 -很高兴见到你 老爸 |
[30:17] | Go. | 走吧 |
[30:20] | What’s more important than family? | 有什么比家人更重要? |
[30:21] | Then what could be more important than purifying the water your family drinks? | 所以 还有什么 比家人的健康更重要? |
[30:26] | The Waterson 2000 offers you the cleanest filtration system available today. | 今天 华特生2000 要给你最安心的滤水系统 |
[30:30] | Mr. Schlickling, can you hold on just one moment? Thank you. | 请你稍等一下? 谢谢 |
[30:34] | What? | 怎么了? |
[30:38] | What’s going on with you? You switch shampoos or something? | 你怎么搞的? 换了洗发精吗? |
[30:41] | Those pills working? | 药效发作了? |
[30:43] | Yeah. All right. Well, I’m glad one of us is happy. | 我很高兴 至少有一个人是快乐的 |
[30:48] | How much you think we can take that guy for? | 我们能从那个家伙身上榨出多少钱? |
[30:51] | -Chuck, with the boat. -You serious? | -恰克 有船的那个家伙 -你是认真的? |
[30:54] | I figure I owe you one. | 我欠你一份人情 |
[30:56] | Man, that’s great! | 老大 这太棒了! |
[30:58] | Mr. Schlick-licker? Hi, I’m sorry. You waited too long. No prize for you. | 嗨 抱歉 你考虑太久了 所以没奖品可以给你 |
[31:03] | That’s awesome, man! | 那太好了 老兄! |
[31:05] | Sorry. | 歹势 |
[31:12] | -Where’d you find him? -Spearmint Rhino. | -到哪里可以找到他? -薄荷犀牛 |
[31:14] | Watched him drop a couple G’s there a month ago. | 一个月前见过他在那贩毒 |
[31:17] | Spearmint Rhino. | 薄荷犀牛 |
[31:19] | -That’s a gentlemen’s… -l know what it is. | -那里是脱衣舞厅… -我知道那是什么地方 |
[31:21] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[31:22] | -What does he do? -lmport-export. | -他是做什么的? -进出口贸易 |
[31:25] | -What’s his last name? -Frechette. Chuck Frechette. | -他姓什么? -佛榭 恰克佛榭 |
[31:28] | -How do you spell that? -F-R… | -怎么拼? -F-R… |
[31:31] | I don’t know. He’s from Downey. | 我不知道 来自道尼市 |
[31:33] | -He’s not connected, is he? -No, no. | -他没有后台吧 有吗? -不 没有 |
[31:35] | He and the mob, they’re like this: | 他跟帮派扯不上关系 |
[31:40] | Son of a bitch didn’t even tip. | 这王八蛋居然没给小费 |
[31:42] | I figure, on short notice, he could scratch up at least 30 grand. | 我算过 至少可以刮他三万美金 |
[31:46] | More. | 不止 |
[31:48] | We’ll pull the Jamaican switch. He knows you, so you’re rope. I’m inside. | 我们要狠狠地敲他一笔 我们来用偷天换日那一招 |
[31:52] | You think he knows anything about international finance? | 你想他懂不懂国际金融? |
[31:55] | Are you whispering? | 你在自言自语吗? |
[31:57] | -Why are you whispering? -l am? | -干嘛自言自语? -我有吗? |
[32:10] | -Hi. Safety deposit box, please. -Sure. | -我要开保险箱 -没问题 |
[32:20] | Hi. l’d like access to my safety deposit box, 366, please. | 我想开366号保险箱 |
[32:24] | Certainly, Mr. Waller. | 没问题 华勒先生 |
[32:26] | Signature and pass code, please. | 签名还有密码 |
[32:33] | -Would you like a booth? -No, thanks. I’ll be fine. | -你需要小房间吗? -不用了 谢谢 这样就行了 |
[33:15] | When it’s sterling versus dollars and… | 英镑对美金是… |
[33:23] | For some people, money is… | 对有些人而言 钞票就是… |
[33:26] | Money is a foreign film without subtitles. | 钞票是一部没有字幕的外语片 |
[33:34] | -Frank. -Where do you want to meet, sexy? | -法兰克 -你要在哪里碰面 宝贝? |
[33:37] | What do you mean, ”where”? Where else? The Rhino. | 你说什么 “哪里”? 还有哪里? 当然是薄荷犀牛 |
[33:40] | -One hour. -Hey, you don’t wanna get there early? | -一个小时 -你不早一点到吗? |
[33:43] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:03] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[34:04] | -You just in the neighborhood? -Took the bus. Think I could come in a sec? | -你刚好来附近吗? -搭公车 我可以进去吗? |
[34:11] | -One, two, three. -Nice! | -一 二 三 -真不赖! |
[34:13] | It’s nice, your place. | 你家还真不赖 |
[34:15] | Could you watch the carpet, please? | 能不能拜托你小心地毯? |
[34:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:25] | Could you please take your shoes off? | 能不能请你脱掉鞋子? |
[34:27] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 好 不好意思 |
[34:29] | So, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[34:31] | Mom and I had sort of a fight. Happens once in a while. | 我和老妈吵了一架 隔一段时间就会吵一次 |
[34:34] | I usually take off for a day or two to let her calm down. | 我通常会离家一两天 等她冷静 |
[34:37] | Take off? | 离家出走? |
[34:39] | Normally, I go to Carrie’s, only she’s on vacation. | 我都是去凯莉家 只是她度假去了 |
[34:42] | And I thought, since we seemed to hit it off so well last time… | 我们上回聊得还算愉快… |
[34:45] | I could sleep on your couch. | 让我睡沙发就行了 |
[34:49] | You want to stay here? | 你要待在这里? |
[34:51] | Well, I could pay you back by cleaning up or something. | 对啊 我可以帮你打扫还是什么的 |
[34:56] | Do you wear those to read? Your glasses? They make you look old. | 那是老花眼镜吗? 你这样看起来好老气哦 |
[35:00] | Oh, no, these are for… | 不是 这是为了… |
[35:02] | I gotta go! I got a big business meeting. | 我得赶去开一个重要的业务会议! |
[35:05] | -This late? -Antiques, they wait for no man. | -这么晚了? -卖古董是不分日夜的 |
[35:11] | ls it all right if I leave you here alone? | 你一个人在这不要紧吧? |
[35:14] | Sure, I can just watch TV. | 没事的 我有电视看就行了 |
[35:18] | You don’t have a TV? | 你没电视? |
[35:20] | Seriously? You don’t have a TV? | 你居然没电视? |
[35:22] | There’s a couch, if you want to sit. | 倒是有沙发 如果你要坐的话 |
[35:25] | Or over there, if you prefer. Or the couch. | 或是那边 只要你高兴 不然就是沙发 |
[35:30] | Do you want me to pick you up something on the way back? | 要不要我帮你带点什么回来? |
[35:33] | -Like, what is it, ice cream, right? -Sure. | -什么好呢 冰淇淋 对吗? -好啊 |
[35:37] | New York Super Fudge Chunk. That’s my favorite flavor. | 纽约超富奇冰淇淋 我最喜欢的口味 |
[35:41] | -New York… -Super Fudge Chunk. | -纽约… -超富奇冰淇淋 |
[35:44] | Chocolate, yeah. Okay, now listen… | 巧克力 听好… |
[35:46] | don’t, don’t open the door for anybody, all right? | 千万不要帮任何人开门 |
[35:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[36:16] | All right! | 很赞哦! |
[36:20] | Here you go, sweetie. | 这是你的 甜心 |
[37:03] | Yeah, all right. | 是啊 太好了 |
[37:05] | Here we go, babe. | 东西都来了 宝贝 |
[37:07] | -Bob, good to see you! -Arden, hope I didn’t keep you. | -鲍伯 见到你真好 -亚顿 希望没有让你等太久 |
[37:10] | Over there. He missed you coming in. | 在那里 他没注意到你来了 |
[37:12] | Over there. He missed you coming in. | 在那里 他没注意到你来了 |
[37:16] | Hey, Kate! Can I get a beer? A Heinie? | 嗨 凯特! 来杯啤酒行吗? 海尼根? |
[37:20] | -Thanks. That do the trick? -Let’s sit. | -多谢 准备出手了吗? -坐下来说 |
[37:27] | I told you you were gonna like it here. | 我就说你一定会喜欢这里的 |
[37:44] | No way! | 不会吧! |
[37:49] | Here you go, sweetie. | 酒来了 亲爱的 |
[37:50] | -Love them shoes, girl. -Thank you, baby. | -鞋子真不错 小妞 -谢了 宝贝 |
[37:54] | Hey, Bob! | 嗨 鲍伯! |
[37:56] | Hey, Chuck, I didn’t know you were here. | 嗨 恰克 我不知道你在这 |
[37:59] | Hey, Chuck Frechette, this is Arden… | 嗨 恰克佛榭 这位是亚顿… |
[38:02] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[38:08] | Hey… | 嗨… |
[38:12] | I gotta do a little business, you mind if…? | 我有点事要谈 能不能先…? |
[38:14] | Sure, Bob. I didn’t mean to… Sorry. I’ll be… | 没问题 鲍伯 我无意要… 抱歉 我会… |
[38:17] | -Nice meeting you. I’ll be over here. -Great. | -很高兴认识你 我会在这边 -太好了 |
[38:22] | That’s fish in a barrel. | 他已经上钩了 |
[38:29] | He’s piqued. You good to go? | 他有兴趣 你准备好了吗? |
[38:32] | -Does the pope poo in the woods? -Just say yes. | -让我出马一定搞定 -说”好”就对了 |
[38:36] | -I’ll see you, Bob. -I’ll see you in the morning, Arden. | -再见 鲍伯 -明天一早见 亚顿 |
[38:50] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[38:52] | -Big night planned. -Oh, it’s not for me. | -宵夜啊 -哦 不是我要的 |
[38:57] | -Right. That’s $ 1 2.73. -Okay. | -一共是十二块七毛三 -好 |
[39:01] | Out of 1 5. | 收你十五块 |
[39:03] | Thirteen, 1 4, 1 5. You got kids overnight? | 十三 十四 十五 你孩子来过夜? |
[39:42] | Roy? Why did Mom leave you? | 罗伊? 老妈为什么会离开你? |
[39:46] | Well, you’d have to ask her that. | 你应该问她才对 |
[39:49] | I did. She said she didn’t wanna talk about it. | 问过了 她说她不想提这件事 |
[39:54] | Called you names. | 还臭骂了你一顿 |
[39:57] | That’s why we got in a fight. | 所以我们才会吵架 |
[40:01] | She said you were a bad guy. | 她说你是坏人 |
[40:05] | -You don’t seem like a bad guy. -That’s what makes me good at it. | -你看起来才不像坏人呢 -这就是我高明的地方 |
[40:13] | Well, I don’t think you’re a bad guy. | 反正 我不觉得你是坏人 |
[40:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:50] | Someone’s in here! | 我在里面! |
[40:55] | I think it’s disrespectful. I just think it’s disrespectful. | 这太过分了 这真的太过份了 |
[41:06] | -Hey, come on. -One, two, three. | -嘿 快点 -一 二 三 |
[41:10] | I wish you could’ve been there. I reeled him in, man. | 他被我耍得团团转 老大 |
[41:14] | -Hallelujah! You got a chick in there? -What are you doing? | -哈利路亚! 你藏了个小妞在家啊? -你在干嘛啊? |
[41:17] | What’s the hubbub? | 干嘛这么紧张? |
[41:19] | The second you left the place, he was off his barstool. He’s in. | 你一走 他马上就跑来找我 他上钩了 |
[41:23] | -He’s in. He wants to meet tonight. -All right. | -他上钩了 他约我们今晚碰面 -好吧 |
[41:26] | Push it till tomorrow. | 拖到明天 |
[41:28] | Let his greed meet his imagination. | 先吊吊他的胃口 |
[41:32] | Morning. | 早安 |
[41:33] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[41:39] | I made you eggs. | 我帮你炒了蛋 |
[41:41] | That’s okay. | 我不饿 |
[41:46] | So who was that guy who came by earlier? | 一大早来的那个家伙是谁啊? |
[41:49] | Business associate. | 生意伙伴 |
[41:51] | Well, what was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[41:53] | Frank. | 法兰克 |
[41:55] | How come you didn’t want him to see me? | 你干嘛不想让他看到我? |
[41:57] | It’s not that I don’t want him to see… | 我不是不想让他看到… |
[41:59] | Don’t you think you should eat eggs for breakfast? Something healthy. | 你应该把蛋吃掉 早餐得吃点有营养的东西 |
[42:03] | I don’t like eggs. | 我不喜欢炒蛋 |
[42:05] | Anyways, all you’ve got here is tuna. Lots of tuna. | 你还不是只吃鲔鱼 里有一大堆鲔鱼 |
[42:08] | And one TV dinner? | 还有一盒电视餐 |
[42:11] | TV dinners are cool. You should get the TV to go with them. | 电视餐是不错 不过也得有电视配才行啊 |
[42:16] | I like tuna fish. | 我喜欢鲔鱼 |
[42:22] | Hi, Mom. No. | 嗨 妈 不要 |
[42:26] | No. | 不要 |
[42:28] | So what if I am? So? He’s my father. | 如果我是又怎样? 那又怎样? 他是我老爸耶 |
[42:32] | Well, I don’t care. I don’t care! | 随便 我才不管 随便你! |
[42:36] | Well, I will if I want! | 只要我喜欢有什么不可以! |
[42:40] | No. I know. | 我知道 |
[42:43] | Okay, I promise. | 我答应你 |
[42:44] | Okay, bye. | 拜 |
[42:47] | She mad? | 她生气了? |
[42:49] | At me, not you. | 是气我 不是你 |
[42:56] | -She said she was gonna call the police. -Oh, God. | -她说她要报警 -哦 天啊 |
[42:59] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[43:01] | But now she just wants me home in time for summer school. | 只要我回去上暑期辅导就行了 |
[43:04] | When’s that start? | 什么时候开课? |
[43:07] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[43:10] | Today’s Thursday. | 今天是星期四 |
[43:12] | That’s okay, isn’t it? | 没问题吧? |
[43:24] | three, four. | 三 四 |
[43:26] | Let it out. Good, very good. | 用力吐气 很好 非常好 |
[43:29] | You’ve got stains on your carpet. | 你的地毯脏了 |
[43:31] | ls that what you were thinking about, stains on my carpet? | 你就是在想这个事儿 我的地毯弄脏了? |
[43:34] | You can sit up. | 可以坐起来了 |
[43:37] | Yeah, carpet stains… | 是的 地毯上的污渍… |
[43:39] | and that I have a 1 4-year-old girl I barely know living in my house. | 还有个我不太熟的十四岁少女 住在我家里 |
[43:43] | Trust me, they’re not so difficult, kids. | 相信我 小孩子没这么难缠 |
[43:46] | You have to make sure they eat their vegetables… | 你只要叮咛他们吃足够的蔬菜… |
[43:49] | don’t stay up too late, don’t watch too much TV. | 别常熬夜和看太多电视 |
[43:52] | Otherwise, just try to be as honest and open with them as possible. | 然后就是尽量诚实面对他们 |
[43:56] | -As honest and open with them as possible. -Right? | -尽量诚实面对他们 -是吗? |
[43:59] | Right! | 是的! |
[44:13] | I need a check okay on three. | 请到第三收银台批准支票 |
[44:16] | Manager for a check okay on three, please. | 经理请到第三收银台批准支票 |
[44:20] | The line for that one’s shorter. | 那边人比较少 |
[44:22] | No, this one’s better. | 不要 这里比较好 |
[44:26] | We need a price check on a five-pound bag of Red Delicious. | 五爪苹果需要价格 |
[44:32] | Dad, hurry! Hurry! | 老爸 快点! 快点! |
[44:34] | Pygmies! | 糟糕! |
[44:36] | We’re making spaghetti. | 我们要做意大利面 |
[44:38] | Yeah. Happy times. Happy times. | 是是 欢乐时光 欢乐时光 |
[44:45] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[44:47] | The chefs in ltaly say the spaghetti’s ready if you throw it and it sticks. | 厨师说如果面条黏得住就表示熟了 |
[44:54] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[44:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[45:00] | I don’t know. | 这不太好吧 |
[45:05] | -No sauce to go over it? -It’s spaghetti alio olio! | -没有酱汁吗? -这是道地的干拌意大利面 |
[45:09] | And it’s got basil leaves in it. See the leaves? | 还有罗勒叶子在里面 看到没? |
[45:17] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 |
[45:24] | -Walters? -Waller. Keep the change. | -华特斯? -华勒 不用找了 |
[45:32] | I’m happy now. | 我现在很高兴 |
[45:47] | -Sure you don’t want something? -l gotta fly in two hours. | -你真的不要喝点什么? -我两个小时内要搭飞机 |
[45:50] | -Where to? -Phoenix. | -去哪里? -凤凰城 |
[45:52] | A client’s opening an account to bridge the pound and Euro. I gotta hold his hand. | 有客户要把英镑换成欧元 我得去教教他 |
[45:56] | Would you please heat this up? | 能不能请你把这个弄热一点? |
[45:57] | -That bad? -Yeah. | -这么糟糕啊? -就是啊 |
[45:59] | For some folks, money is a foreign film without subtitles. | 对有些人来说 钱就像是一部没有字幕的外语片 |
[46:04] | -To the business at hand. -To the business at hand. | -谈正事吧 -谈正事吧 |
[46:07] | I have one rule, Chuck. Simple is safe. | 我有个规矩 恰克 简单最安全 |
[46:10] | I’ll tell you as little as possible about what I do… | 我不会跟你讲太多我是在做什么… |
[46:13] | but as much as I need to to make you comfortable with what we’re doing. | 但我会尽可能 让你对我们所做的一切感到舒坦 |
[46:17] | What are we doing? | 我们要做什么? |
[46:23] | Five thousand pounds sterling. A perk of working in exchange at a bank. | 五千英镑 在银行汇兑部门工作的好处 |
[46:27] | -Whose is it? -No one’s. | -这是谁的? -没人的 |
[46:29] | Just money unaccounted for, floating on top of the books like a layer of cream. | 来路不明的钱 就像是浮在帐簿上的一层油 |
[46:33] | And he just scoops it off. | 而他就是负责捞油水的 |
[46:35] | Well, it’s a little more… Bob! | 嗯 讲太多了… 鲍伯! |
[46:37] | It’s a little more complicated than that, but again, simple is safe. | 比那还有复杂一点 不过还是那句老话 简单最安全 |
[46:41] | Why not keep it yourself? | 你为什么不自己留起来? |
[46:43] | As a bank employee, any attempt to change currency is recorded and questioned. | 银行行员想要兑换外币 都会留下纪录还会被质问 |
[46:47] | Bob has a record. | 鲍伯就有案底 |
[46:50] | You, on the other hand, no one bats an eye. | 而你 恰好相反 不会引起任何人的注意 |
[46:52] | Now, I hope you have something for me. | 我希望跟你合作 |
[46:55] | -Five grand, American. -Congratulations. | -五千块 美金 -恭喜你 |
[46:58] | -At today’s exchange rate you just made… -$2567. Looked it up on the lnternet. | -根据今天的汇率你刚赚了… -两千五百六十七块 从网路上查的 |
[47:03] | He’s fast. | 他反应真快 |
[47:05] | That lnternet thing, that’s a fad. I can’t figure it out. | 大家都在上网路 不过我对它一窍不通 |
[47:09] | Me neither, but my daughter’s a wiz. | 我也是 只是我女儿很在行 |
[47:11] | -You have a daughter? -Two. Fifteen and 1 2. | -你有女儿? -两个 十五岁和十二岁 |
[47:13] | -Wonderful, I have a 1 4-year-old. -It’s a riot, huh? | -真不错 我女儿十四岁 -就像打仗一样 对吗? |
[47:16] | Little training bras hanging from the shower rods. | 内衣就挂在浴室里 |
[47:19] | Yeah, and everything smells like gum. | 对啊 到处都有口香糖的味道 |
[47:21] | How do you get them outside? Mine sits at home all day. | 你怎么让他们出门的? 我女儿整天都待在家里 |
[47:24] | Summer is the worst. The worst. | 到了暑假更麻烦 |
[47:26] | -It’s crazy. It’s wild. -He sounds just like him. | -简直无法无天 -他学得真像 |
[47:29] | Let me ask you something, Arden. How much could you do this for? | 我问你 你一次最多可以捞多少? |
[47:33] | Well, as a rule, we never go north of 1 0. | 按规矩 我们从来不超过一万 |
[47:35] | How much could you get your hands on? | 你手边有多少钱? |
[47:40] | -A lot. -All right. | -很多 -那好 |
[47:42] | -Put it there. -Let’s play ball. | -一言为定 -合作愉快 |
[47:44] | -Chucky, baby, give me some sugar. -Yeah. | -恰克 宝贝 让我也尝点甜头啊 -好 |
[47:47] | See you later? Peace. Two fingers. | 待会见? 和平万岁 两根手指头 |
[47:50] | Peace? | 和平万岁? |
[47:52] | -Asshole. -Didn’t tip him? | -浑蛋 -又没给小费了? |
[47:55] | -Tickets, please. -Yeah, he’s a jackass. | -停车票卡 -是的 他真是只蠢猪 |
[47:58] | See you, jackass. | 再见了 蠢猪 |
[48:00] | Man, I thought we were out 2 grand there for a second. | 老大 我们得马上去找两千块 |
[48:04] | You gotta spend money if you wanna make money. | 要赚钱就先得要花钱 |
[48:07] | You gotta make it to spend it. | 你得先赚才有得花 |
[48:08] | ”Everything smells like gum”? What was that about? | “口香糖的味道”? 那是怎么回事? |
[48:15] | It’s easier if I show you. | 看了就知道 |
[48:18] | Angela? | 安琪拉? |
[48:22] | Angela, I’m back. | 安琪拉 我回来了 |
[48:24] | Angela, Frank’s here! | 安琪拉 法兰克来了! |
[48:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:30] | Angela? | 安琪拉? |
[48:33] | She’s not here. She must have gone back to her mom’s. | 她不在 一定是回她妈那里去了 |
[48:36] | This teenybopper Hillary says, ”l am single, baby.” | 这个辣妹希拉蕊说: “我还单身” |
[48:41] | -Where does she usually go? -l don’t know. | -她通常都去哪里? -我不知道 |
[48:44] | This is no good, Roy. It’s no good for you or us. | 这样不好 罗伊 不管是对你还是我们都不妙 |
[48:47] | It’s got nothing to do with us. | 这和我们一点关系都没有 |
[48:49] | -Hey! -Pygmies. | -嘿! -该死 |
[48:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:54] | -This is bad news, man. -You don’t have to put it like that. | -这就是坏消息 老大 -你不需要这么说的 |
[49:49] | -Where have you been? -Nowhere. | -你去哪里了? -没去哪 |
[49:52] | Okay. Where did you go? | 好吧 你上哪里去了? |
[49:54] | I just went out. I went to the arcade. It’s like a half a mile away. | 我只是出门溜达 我去打电动 那里离这有半里路 |
[49:58] | It’s stuffy in here. lt smells like Lysol. | 这里好闷哦 都是消毒药水的味道 |
[50:00] | Where the hell were you? | 你到底跑去哪里了? |
[50:02] | I wanna know right now or I’m calling your mother! | 说清楚 不然我就打电话给你妈! |
[50:04] | I just told you. I went to the arcade. | 我说过了 我去打电动 |
[50:08] | Why did you sneak back in? | 你干嘛偷偷摸摸的从后门进来? |
[50:10] | That’s how I left. I didn’t have keys to lock the door. | 我就是这样出门的 因为我没有钥匙可以锁门 |
[50:13] | So you didn’t see my car? | 你没看到我的车吗? |
[50:16] | Jeez, you’re worse than Mom. | 天哪 你比老妈还烦 |
[50:18] | Angela, listen, I’m glad I met you, I really am, but l’ve got a business… | 我很高兴见到你 真的 但是我有工作… |
[50:24] | and l’ve got a partner and l’ve got things a certain way, and that’s it! | 我有伙伴 还有我的一切生活 都必须照我的规矩来! |
[50:28] | So, you know, I think it’d be better… | 所以 你知道 我想最好… |
[50:31] | for you, most of all, if tomorrow morning I took you back home. | 我明天一早就送你回家 |
[50:36] | -What did I do wrong? -You didn’t do anything wrong. | -我做错了什么? -什么都没有 |
[50:38] | I just went out! God, I didn’t even… I didn’t drink, I didn’t get high! | 我只是出去晃晃而已! 我没喝酒也没嗑药! |
[50:43] | I didn’t take any money from your stupid dog! | 更没从你那只笨狗里拿半毛钱! |
[50:48] | What, you never heard of a bank? | 怎样 你不知道有银行吗? |
[50:53] | That is wrong what you did, and… | 你不应该这么做的 还有… |
[50:56] | you’re a Nosy Parker, and… | 你太鸡婆了 还有… |
[50:58] | And that’s no way for a young lady to behave! | 女孩子家不应该这么野! |
[51:02] | Shame on you! | 你真丢脸! |
[51:17] | Angela? | 安琪拉? |
[51:19] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝? |
[51:22] | -l wasn’t kicking you out. -l don’t wanna stay where I’m not wanted! | -我不是要把你赶走 -我才不要死皮赖脸待在这里! |
[51:25] | -It’s not that I don’t want you. -Fooled me. | -我没有不要你 -骗人 |
[51:28] | -Will you stop? -Don’t! Let me go! | -闹够了没有? -没有! 让我走! |
[51:31] | You just don’t want me going home to Mom thinking she was right all along! Stop! | 你只是不想让我回去告诉妈说 她没看错你! |
[51:37] | You’re just like one of her boyfriends! | 你和她那些男朋友没两样! |
[51:40] | I’m just something you have to deal with in order to screw her! | 你只是想利用我来对付她! |
[51:43] | -Please, you know that’s not true. -Even they tell me what they do for a living! | -拜托 你知道我才不是这样 -至少他们会说自己是做什么的! |
[51:48] | Antiques dealers always keep large stacks of cash in their homes next to their guns. | 古董商才不会把钱和枪藏在家里 |
[51:53] | Okay. Okay. All right? I’m sorry. It’s just… | 好 好 行了吧? 对不起 这只是… |
[51:59] | I’m not… | 我不是… |
[52:01] | I’m not very good at being a dad. Okay? You know? All right? | 我不懂怎么做一个好爸爸 行吗? |
[52:05] | I barely get by being me. | 我连自己都搞不定 |
[52:09] | -Sweetheart, please… -Don’t! | -宝贝 拜托… -不要! |
[52:11] | Come on back home with me, and we can get a big pizza again. | 我们再叫个大比萨来吃 |
[52:14] | You can stay the whole weekend if you want, all right? | 你可以整个周末都待在这里 只要你愿意 行吗? |
[52:22] | Why do you have a gun? | 你怎么会有枪? |
[52:32] | ln case. | 预防万一 |
[52:33] | ln case what? | 预防什么? |
[52:40] | It’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[52:48] | Waller. Keep the change. | 华勒 不用找了 |
[52:51] | -Bullshit! -Nope. | -放屁! -才不是 |
[52:53] | No bullshit. And watch your language at the table. | 不准你说粗话 |
[52:57] | -You’re a con man? -Con artist. | -你是个骗子? -是行骗艺术家 |
[53:00] | A flimflam man, matchstick man, loser. Whatever you want to call it. | 老千 火柴人 窝囊废 随你怎么叫 |
[53:03] | And that guy, Frank? | 那个家伙 法兰克呢? |
[53:05] | 他是我的伙伴 我的徒弟 He’s my partner. My prot間? | |
[53:09] | -Teach me something. -What? | -教我几招吧 -什么? |
[53:11] | -Teach me a con. -You’re funny. | -教我怎么骗人 -你在开玩笑 |
[53:13] | No, come on, really! Teach me something. | 才不呢 好嘛 真的! 教教我 |
[53:18] | -I’m not teaching you anything. -Why not? | -我才不会教你 -为什么? |
[53:21] | You’re a bright, innocent, beautiful girl… | 你是一个聪明 天真 漂亮的女生… |
[53:23] | and I’m not gonna screw that up like everything else. | 我才不想把你给带坏了 |
[53:27] | Really? | 你说真的? |
[53:29] | -What? -You think that? | -什么? -你真的那么想? |
[53:33] | That I’m beautiful? | 我很漂亮? |
[53:35] | No. | 不是 |
[53:38] | Then why won’t you? Because crime doesn’t pay? | 那为什么不教我? 因为没赚头? |
[53:41] | No, it does. lt does. Just not very well. | 才不是 当然有赚头 只是不多就是了 |
[53:44] | -You seem to be doing okay. -I’m not. | -你看起来就混得不错 -我才没有 |
[53:47] | Believe me, it’s no fun doing what I do. | 相信我 我做的事并不好玩 |
[53:50] | It’s usually stealing from people who don’t deserve it. | 只是从无辜的人身上骗点好处罢了 |
[53:53] | Old people, fat people. Lonely. | 老人家 胖子 寂寞的人 |
[53:56] | A lot of the time, I feel sick about it. | 而且 常常让我觉得很厌恶 |
[54:01] | Then why do you do it? | 那你为什么要做? |
[54:13] | I’m not as innocent as you think. l’ve done stuff with boys. | 我才不像你想的那样天真呢 我和男生做过些事情 |
[54:17] | l’ve done stuff with boys, if I told you… | 我和男生做过些事情 要是我告诉你… |
[54:21] | -you’d throw up. -Then don’t tell me. | -你一定会觉得恶心 -那就别讲 |
[54:23] | -Then teach me something! -No! Final. | -那你教我! -不! 别再提了 |
[54:28] | At the Christmas dance last year, I went with this boy Josh Ward. | 去年的圣诞舞会上 我和乔许一起 |
[54:32] | -He’s cute, and I really liked him. -I’m not listening. | -他很帅 我也很喜欢他 -我不想听 |
[54:35] | After the dance, we went to Carrie’s, and he pushed me against the bed… | 舞会结束后 我们去凯莉家 然后他把我压倒在床上… |
[54:40] | -Not listening! -and he took his hand… | -我不听! -然后他的手… |
[54:42] | -No! Okay. I’ll show you one thing! -You will? | -够了! 我就教你一招! -真的? |
[54:47] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢你 谢谢! |
[54:49] | -All right, okay… -Thank you! | -好啦 行了… -谢谢你! |
[54:50] | But then you’re never gonna do it again, and you’re gonna forget it. Agreed? | 不过你要保证就这么一次 而且学完就马上给我忘记 |
[54:58] | Holy Mary. | 天啊 |
[54:59] | Rule number one: Never work near where you live. | 规则一: 永远不要在自己家附近下手 |
[55:02] | Don’t shit… | 不要… |
[55:04] | Rule number two: Don’t write anything down. | 规则二: 别抄笔记 |
[55:15] | All right, I want you to stay in the car, okay? | 好了 我要你待在车里 行吗? |
[55:21] | Hey! Would you stay in the car? | 嘿! 不是要你待在车里吗? |
[55:40] | l’d like to play this for the drawing on the 22nd. | 我要签下一期的乐透彩 |
[55:50] | You know the odds of the same numbers hitting in the same month? Or ever? | 你知道连续出现 相同号码的机率有多低? |
[55:55] | Well, that’s why I changed one. | 所以我才改了一个号码 |
[55:58] | You’re wasting your dollar. | 你这是在浪费钱 |
[55:59] | Hey. You his financial adviser? No. | 你是他的财务顾问吗? 不是 |
[56:03] | You’re a cashier at a convenience store. Take his dollar and give him a ticket. | 你只是个便利商店的收银员 尽管收了他的钱把彩券给他就是了 |
[56:09] | -You’re ready for this. -l was born ready. | -你还真有模有样的 -我生来如此 |
[56:13] | Glad I missed that day. | 我错过了那一天 |
[56:22] | The most important thing to understand about this game is… | 首先你得记住 在这场游戏里… |
[56:24] | ninety percent of it is variable. | 有百分之九十都是不确定因素 |
[56:26] | No matter how good a plan is, you almost always get thrown a curve. | 无论多好的计划 一定还是会出状况 |
[56:30] | So you gotta be flexible, prepared to roll with anything. | 所以你一定要有弹性 要会随机应变 |
[56:34] | -I’ll do it. -Just the 2. | -我明白 -就这两件事 |
[56:35] | The one thing you can control, though, is who your mark is. | 你唯一能够控制的 就是你选定的目标 |
[56:39] | Never play someone who isn’t buying what you’re selling. | 永远别跟那些不买你东西的人斗 |
[56:42] | You’re thinking, ”What am I selling?” What you’re selling is you. | 你在想 “那我是在推销什么? ” 你就是要推销自己 |
[56:45] | The older the better, but beware of couples. No one whispers in your mark’s ear but you. | 越老越好 不过要提防夫妻 只有你能和对方说悄悄话 |
[56:50] | And for God’s sake, make sure the person you’re conning isn’t conning you. | 还有 你得确定 对方不会反过来摆你一道 |
[56:56] | That’s good. All right. Let’s go kick some butt. | 就是这样 好了 我们来找个冤大头吧 |
[57:02] | -This taken? -No. | -这有人用吗? -没有 |
[57:05] | You sure? You’ve got a lot. | 你确定? 你衣服好多 |
[57:08] | This is nothing. You ought to catch me during Little League season. Three boys. | 这没什么 打少棒赛的时候才可怕 我有三个儿子 |
[57:13] | Any of them cute? | 他们可爱吗? |
[57:16] | Simon’s about your age. Though you’d never guess. He’s so hyper. | 赛门和你差不多大 不过他还像个小孩 太皮了 |
[57:21] | -I’m gonna get a soda. Want anything? -No, thanks. | -我要去买汽水 你需要什么吗? -不了 谢谢 |
[57:29] | Oh, honey. You dropped something. | 哦 宝贝 你掉了东西 |
[57:35] | -Not mine. -You sure? | -不是我的 -你确定? |
[57:37] | You gotta be 1 8 to play. | 要满十八岁才能玩 |
[57:40] | Looks like someone put it through the wash by accident. | 可能是某个人不小心把它给洗了 |
[57:43] | Yesterday’s drawing. That looks like the second. | 好像是昨天的号码 |
[57:47] | Probably a loser. | 搞不好龟了 |
[57:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:08] | We should at least see if it hit. | 至少我们看看到底有没有中 |
[58:15] | Excuse me, sir. Can we borrow your paper for a sec? | 抱歉 先生 可不可以跟你借一下报纸? |
[58:18] | -We’re just looking for lottery results. -Yeah, okay. | -我们想查一下中奖号码 -行 没问题 |
[58:21] | Metro, isn’t it? Here. | 都会版? 给你 |
[58:23] | -Thanks. -Yeah. | -谢了 -别客气 |
[58:27] | Let’s see. There it is. Okay, ready? | 让我们看一下 在这里 好了 开始了? |
[58:30] | -Six, 1 8, 30, 49… -Wait. Six, 1 8, what? | -6 18 30 49… -等等 6 18 然后呢? |
[58:33] | Sorry. Thirty, 49, 60. | 抱歉 30 49 60 |
[58:37] | -Missed by one. -Oh, you’re joking! | -差了一号 -哦 你说真的! |
[58:40] | -Story of my life. -Mine too. | -这就是我的命 -我也是 |
[58:44] | -Any luck? -Four out of five. Can you believe that? | -中了吗? -五个号码里中了四个 |
[58:47] | Four out of five? Four out of five pays. | 五个中了四个? 那就有五分之四的奖金 |
[58:49] | -lt does? -Sure, yeah. | -真的? -对啊 |
[58:51] | Call the number on the back of the ticket. | 打背面的电话号码问问看 |
[58:55] | Well, thanks! | 谢谢! |
[59:04] | -Well, thank you. Thank you very much. -What did they say? | -这样 谢谢你 非常感谢 -他们怎么说? |
[59:09] | We won $600! | 我们中了六百块! |
[59:14] | -Holy shit! -Holy moly! Six hundred dollars! | -真的! -天啊! 六百块! |
[59:20] | Couple of winners. | 中奖二人组 |
[59:21] | The woman said we just take it down for verification, and they’ll mail me a check. | 她说只要把彩券拿去兑奖地点 他们就会把支票寄过来 |
[59:26] | We should call your mom and we can all go down together. | 打电话给你妈妈 我们一起去领奖 |
[59:29] | -It’s okay, I’m supposed to be home. -No, no, no. | -没关系啦 我得回家了 -不 不 不 |
[59:32] | We’re in this 50-50. | 奖金得平分才行 |
[59:45] | Good girl. | 好女孩 |
[59:48] | Watch the cameras. | 小心别被拍到 |
[59:54] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[59:59] | Three hundred dollars. | 三百块 |
[1:00:01] | Don’t spend it all at the coin-op. Hide it when you get home. | 不要一次花光 回家后把钱藏好 |
[1:00:21] | -Did I do good? -You did… | -我还可以吗? -你做得… |
[1:00:24] | You did very good. Very, very, very good. | 你做得非常好 非常 非常 非常好 |
[1:00:26] | See? Mom was wrong. I didn’t just get your elbows. | 看吧? 老妈错了 我不只遗传到你的手肘 |
[1:00:30] | -Well, there’s one last thing. -What? | -嗯 最后一件事 -是什么? |
[1:00:34] | -l want you to give her the money back. -What? | -我要你把钱还给她 -什么? |
[1:00:37] | I told you l’d teach you a con, I didn’t say l’d let you get away with it. | 我是说我会教你怎么骗人 但我可没说我会让你玩真的 |
[1:00:43] | What am I supposed to say? | 那我要怎么说啊? |
[1:00:45] | Judging by that last performance, I’m sure you’ll think of something. | 你这么聪明一定知道该怎么做 |
[1:00:49] | This is so… | 这实在太… |
[1:00:51] | Angela, I would not be a responsible father if I let you get away with this. Let’s go! | 安琪拉 如果我让你得逞 那我还算得上是父亲吗? 去吧! |
[1:01:03] | I mean, it’s strange. Two weeks ago, this was ancient history. | 两个星期前 这不过是段陈年往事 |
[1:01:06] | Now, all of a sudden… | 现在 突然间… |
[1:01:09] | I have a daughter! | 我有了个女儿! |
[1:01:12] | And I’m not scared shitless. That’s good, isn’t it? | 但我并没有被吓跑 还算不赖吧? |
[1:01:15] | -It’s however you feel about it, Roy. -Yeah. | -你爱怎么想都行 罗伊 -没错 |
[1:01:19] | Yes, it’s wonderful. | 是的 这实在太棒了 |
[1:01:21] | Don’t take this too literally, but you’ve been closing doors for a long time. | 不过你也实在封闭得太久了 |
[1:01:26] | It’s good to see you start opening some again. | 很高兴见到你愿意再度打开心房 |
[1:01:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:31] | I took Angela along with me over the weekend, selling a piece. | 我周末带着安琪拉一起推销东西 |
[1:01:36] | And sometimes in my business… | 而我的工作有时候… |
[1:01:39] | you have to create a value for something which really isn’t there. | 必须要哄抬商品的价值 即使它一文不值 |
[1:01:44] | Some people call it sales, but other people call it… | 有些人说这叫推销 但有些人则叫它… |
[1:01:49] | -Lying. -Right. Which is a little… | -骗人 -没错 这有点… |
[1:01:52] | I wasn’t sure how Angela would go for it, but she took to it. | 我不确定安琪拉懂不懂 不过她学得很快 |
[1:01:55] | Like a duck to water. She even helped out. | 如鱼得水 她甚至还帮了我忙 |
[1:01:58] | You know, this 1 4-year-old girl… | 你知道 这个十四岁的女孩… |
[1:02:02] | working these people with me. | 和我一起操纵那些人 |
[1:02:04] | Working them, doc. | 操纵那些人 医生 |
[1:02:06] | Do you regret it? Exposing her to that? Her seeing that side of you? | 你后悔了吗? 让她接触到那些? 让她看见你的另一面? |
[1:02:11] | Well, you know, it was a little… lt made me feel… I was a little… | 嗯 你知道 这有点… 这让我觉得…我有点… |
[1:02:15] | I really liked it. | 我真的觉得很高兴 |
[1:02:17] | I really did. lt was the best time we’ve had together. | 我们处得很愉快 |
[1:02:22] | Right. | 好 |
[1:03:09] | -Fabulous cup trick. -You like that? | -了不起的杯子把戏 -你喜欢吗? |
[1:03:11] | He wants to fly the money to the Caymans. Afraid he might get robbed. | 他带钱到开曼群岛去 他怕自己会被抢 |
[1:03:15] | As if somebody would do that. When’s his flight? | 他想太多了 什么时候的飞机? |
[1:03:18] | Friday. What do you think? | 星期五 你怎么想的? |
[1:03:20] | About the hat? It’s a little Dwight Yoakam around the edges. | 关于这帽子吗? 太炫了 |
[1:03:23] | -You’re calling attention to yourself. -Chicks dig it. | -你太引人注意了 -小妞喜欢这一套 |
[1:03:26] | So where do you think? | 那地点呢? |
[1:03:29] | Where do you want to do it? | 你打算在哪里下手? |
[1:03:35] | There. | 那里 |
[1:03:51] | I’m here. He sits there. | 我坐这 他坐那 |
[1:03:54] | Back to the bar. | 背对酒吧 |
[1:03:56] | Back to the bar. It’s important. | 一定要背对酒吧 这很重要 |
[1:03:59] | Otherwise, we blow it off. | 否则就会坏事 |
[1:04:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:04:05] | -Who’s it going to be? -Ernie. | -谁负责那部份? -厄尼 |
[1:04:07] | Hobo Ernie? | 游民厄尼? |
[1:04:09] | Yeah, homeless Ernie. | 是的 流浪汉厄尼 |
[1:04:12] | -He’s a little over the top, isn’t he? -For 50 bucks, it’s a hell of a bargain. | -你不觉得他太夸张了吗? -就五十块而已 很划算了 |
[1:04:17] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:19] | -There’s only one problem. -What? | -现在只有一个问题 -什么? |
[1:04:21] | I think I’m in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[1:04:24] | -We’re gonna be rich. -Do not do that. | -我们要赚大钱了 -别那样 |
[1:04:27] | That’s embarrassing. Just stop. | 很丢脸耶 够了 |
[1:04:29] | -Does it turn you on? -No, it does not turn me on. Stop. | -这不会让你兴奋吗? -不会 我没兴趣 停下来 |
[1:04:32] | Can you…? | 你能…? |
[1:04:35] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[1:04:37] | -Where’s that cute little girl of yours? -She went home to her mom’s. | -你那个可爱的小女孩呢? -她回她妈那里去了 |
[1:04:41] | Summer school. | 暑期辅导 |
[1:04:43] | She’s a cute one. | 她很可爱 |
[1:04:45] | Must be lonesome without her. | 她不在你一定很寂寞 |
[1:04:49] | -See you tomorrow. -Okay. Hi. | -明天见 -嗨 |
[1:04:53] | -It’s Kathy, right? -Yeah. | -你是凯西 对吗? -是的 |
[1:05:00] | -I’m Roy. -Hi, Roy. | -我叫罗伊 -嗨 罗伊 |
[1:05:04] | -How are you? -I’m doing all right. | -你好吗? -我很好 |
[1:05:08] | Hi, Dad, it’s me. I just wanted to say hi. | 嗨 老爸 是我 只是想打声招呼 |
[1:05:13] | Summer school sort of sucks. I get out at noon on Wednesday. | 暑期辅导无聊透了 星期三中午就下课了 |
[1:05:17] | I’ll meet you out in front if you want. 0kay. Bye. | 我们可以在校门口碰面 拜拜 |
[1:05:22] | Hi, Dad, it’s me. I just wanted to say hi. | 嗨 老爸 是我 我只是想打声招呼 |
[1:05:58] | -Pervert. -Get in the car. | -偷窥狂 -上车 |
[1:06:02] | What would you like to do today, little girl? | 你今天想做什么 小女孩? |
[1:06:04] | -Mom wants me home by dinner. -You’ll be back. What would you like to do? | -妈要我在晚餐前回家 -没问题 你想做什么? |
[1:06:10] | What? | 怎样? |
[1:06:28] | -l own you. -Oh, yeah? | -我赢定了 -哦 是吗? |
[1:06:32] | We’ll just have to see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[1:06:40] | Let me show you a little something I learned in Taiwan. | 让我露两手 在台湾学到的功夫给你瞧瞧 |
[1:06:51] | -What? -Dad… | -怎样? -老爸… |
[1:06:53] | the first thing you need to understand… | 首先你必须要了解… |
[1:06:56] | is 90 percent of it is knocking down at least one pin. | 你出手十次有九次是洗沟 |
[1:06:59] | Oh, is that right? ls that right? | 哦 是那样吗? 是那样吗? |
[1:07:05] | Not now! | 别在这时候! |
[1:07:09] | -You want me to bowl for you? -Yeah, I’ll just be a couple of minutes. | -你要我帮你打吗? -好啊 我一下子就回来 |
[1:07:13] | -You’ll be all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[1:07:15] | All right. | 好 |
[1:07:18] | This better be pretty important. | 最好是很重要的事情 |
[1:07:20] | -He bumped it up. -What? | -他改期了 -什么? |
[1:07:22] | -We gotta do it today. -l thought it was Friday. | -我们得今天动手 -我以为是星期五 |
[1:07:25] | Me too, but he changed it. | 我也以为 可是他改变主意了 |
[1:07:27] | -We gotta do it now. -Tell him! | -我们现在就得动手 -跟他讲啊! |
[1:07:28] | What am I gonna tell him? We can’t postpone it. | 我要跟他讲什么? 我们不能拖了 |
[1:07:32] | He’s leaving for the Caymans for a month. We’ve gotta do it now. | 他要去开曼群岛一个月 我们马上就得动手 |
[1:07:35] | There’s no time. I gotta get the money, get changed, get Ernie… | 时间来不及 我得去准备钱 换衣服 找厄尼… |
[1:07:39] | I know, I know. But we got no choice. | 我知道 但是又由不得我们 |
[1:07:42] | What time is his flight? | 几点的班机? |
[1:07:44] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[1:07:46] | -Roy? -Shit. | -罗伊? -该死 |
[1:07:52] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[1:07:56] | I’m sorry, I gotta take you home. | 对不起 我得送你回家了 |
[1:08:00] | I can’t do this. There’s no time. I can’t even take you home. | 来不及了 我没办法送你回家 |
[1:08:04] | -Do you want me to take the bus? -No, no. Shit! | -你要我自己去搭公车吗? -不要 该死! |
[1:08:07] | ls it a job? | 是工作吗? |
[1:08:10] | Can I help? | 我帮得上忙吗? |
[1:08:16] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:08:21] | I thought you kept your money in the dog. | 我以为你都把钱存在那只狗里面 |
[1:08:24] | That’s just my piggy bank. All right, I want you to wait here. | 那只是我的扑满 你乖乖在这里等 |
[1:08:32] | -Hi, safety deposit box, please. -Of course. | -要开保险箱 -没问题 |
[1:08:43] | l’d like to access safety deposit box 366. | 我要开366号的保险箱 |
[1:08:46] | Signature and pass code, please. | 签名还有密码 |
[1:08:52] | -Why can’t I see? -Because it’s secret. | -为什么不让我看? -因为这是秘密 |
[1:08:55] | Then why does she get to? | 那她为什么就可以? |
[1:08:58] | Can I add an access signature to my account? | 我能另外加一个使用人吗? |
[1:09:00] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[1:09:07] | -Sign here and here. -Do it. | -在这里和这里签名 -快签 |
[1:09:11] | Now can I get into the whatever-it-is? | 现在我就可以拿任何东西了吗? |
[1:09:13] | No, you don’t have the pass code. | 不行 你没有密码 |
[1:09:15] | -When do I get that? -When I’m dead. | -那我什么时候会有? -等我死了再说 |
[1:09:19] | You wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[1:09:21] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[1:09:26] | -Booth? -No! No! No booth! | -需要房间呢? -不要房间! |
[1:09:46] | -So how much is in there? -l told you. | -里面到底有多少钱? -我说过了 |
[1:09:48] | No, in there! | 我是说银行里面! |
[1:09:50] | Three hundred thousand? | 三十万? |
[1:09:52] | Five hundred thousand? | 五十万? |
[1:09:53] | A million? | 一百万? |
[1:09:57] | Oh, my God! How did you get that money? | 哦 我的天啊! 你怎么会有这么多钱? |
[1:09:59] | l’ve been doing this a long time. | 我干这行已经很久了 |
[1:10:02] | Why aren’t you…? Why don’t you go live in Hawaii? | 你为什么不…? 你为什么不干脆住到夏威夷去? |
[1:10:05] | -Why don’t you go buy Hawaii? -l don’t like the outdoors. | -你为什么不干脆把夏威夷买下来? -我不喜欢户外 |
[1:10:12] | Okay, you know what to do, right? Keep real far away from us. | 好 你知道该怎么做吧? 离我们越远越好 |
[1:10:16] | Anything goes off, you get out of there. | 出了任何事情 马上闪人 |
[1:10:20] | Hand me a gold wedding ring, sweetheart. | 把结婚戒指给我 |
[1:10:23] | Thank you. These still make me look old? | 谢了 我真的看起来很老气? |
[1:10:26] | Old and rich. | 老气又有钱 |
[1:10:28] | Okay, you remember your cue, right? | 好了 你记得暗号吧? |
[1:10:30] | -That’s your cue. Then you enter. -l know. | -这就是暗号 听到暗号才动手 -我知道 |
[1:10:34] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 去吧 |
[1:10:46] | And just in case, take this, will you? | 预防万一 先收下它 |
[1:10:49] | Stop worrying about me. I’m barely even doing anything. | 别穷紧张 我什么都还没做呢 |
[1:11:08] | I went out with her, but afterwards I was pretty toasted. | 我邀她出去 但后来我却喝挂了 |
[1:11:12] | -Does she have any sisters? -l don’t know. | -她有姐妹吗? -我不知道 |
[1:11:25] | -Arden, you okay? -It’s my back. I strained it last night. | -亚顿 你还好吗? -我腰酸背痛 昨晚扭伤了 |
[1:11:29] | -Oh, man. I told you, you gotta do yoga. -l was doing yoga. | -哦 你得练练瑜珈 -我就是因为练瑜珈才受伤的 |
[1:11:35] | Do you mind if I sit there? The high back helps. | 可以让我坐这里吗? 靠着椅背会让我舒服点 |
[1:11:38] | -Not at all. -Thank you. | -当然 -谢了 |
[1:11:44] | Oh, Lord. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:11:48] | -How are both of you? -Fabulous. So who goes first? | -你们两个好吗? -好极了 谁先? |
[1:11:53] | I suppose ladies do. The queen before Ben Franklin. | 我猜是女士优先 英国女王再富兰克林 |
[1:12:07] | -That’s 80,000? -Yeah. | -这里有八万? -没错 |
[1:12:10] | -Looks like a lot less than I thought. -lt always does. lt always does. | -看起来比我想像中的少 -永远都嫌少 永远都嫌少 |
[1:12:17] | Sorry. I had to check. | 抱歉 我得确认一下 |
[1:12:19] | As long as you don’t mind. | 只要你高兴 |
[1:12:21] | No, no. Do your worst. | 不用了 还信不过你吗? |
[1:12:29] | It’s been counted? | 你算过了? |
[1:12:33] | Gentlemen, looks like we have a trade. | 各位 看来我们生意谈成了 |
[1:12:36] | -God bless America. -Land that I love. | -天佑美国 -我热爱的这片土地 |
[1:12:38] | Enjoy the Caymans, and don’t get too much sun. | 好好享受 不过别晒太多太阳 |
[1:12:42] | Come on, I’m 21 ! My lD is in my luggage! | 拜托 我已经二十一岁了! 我的身分证在行李里! |
[1:12:47] | My plane doesn’t leave for 30 minutes, give… | 我的飞机半小时后才起飞 给… |
[1:12:49] | Don’t touch me! You touch me, I’ll break every glass in this place! | 别碰我! 你敢碰我 我就把这个地方的所有杯子都砸烂! |
[1:12:55] | Hey, airport bartender! | 嘿 烂机场酒保! |
[1:13:00] | Hope she’s not on my flight. | 但愿我没跟她同一班飞机 |
[1:13:02] | Speaking of which, it’s about that time. | 说到这 时间差不多了 |
[1:13:05] | So who goes first? | 谁先走? |
[1:13:08] | You do. You just get up and take your new briefcase with you. | 你先 站起来把新皮箱一起带走 |
[1:13:12] | When I leave, I’ll take my new gym bag. | 然后我会把我的旅行袋带走 |
[1:13:16] | -Simple is safe. -Simple is safe. | -简单最安全 -简单最安全 |
[1:13:19] | Guys. | 各位 |
[1:13:21] | -Have a safe flight. -Thank you. | -一路顺风 -谢了 |
[1:13:24] | -Take care. -Let’s do it again sometime. | -保重 -有机会再合作 |
[1:13:26] | You have my word on that. | 一言为定 |
[1:13:29] | -Go with him. Walk him to the plane. -What? | -送他去登机 -什么? |
[1:13:31] | -Walk him to the plane! -They won’t let you. | -送他去登机! -没票根本就过不了安检站 |
[1:13:34] | Then walk him to the security check. Now. Go. Now! | 那就送他到安检站那里 快点! |
[1:13:54] | Did you see that old chick at the bar with all the makeup? | 你有看见吧台那个风骚的老女人吗? |
[1:13:58] | -Yeah, I saw her. -She almost died when I threw that glass. | -我看见了 -我摔杯子时 差点把她给吓死了 |
[1:14:02] | So, what happened? You take him? The whole 80? | 怎么样了? 得手了? 整整八万块? |
[1:14:06] | My dad’s a smooth operator! | 我老爸真不是盖的! |
[1:14:10] | Dad, I thought about it. We should give the money back. l’d feel better. | 爸 我想过了 该把钱还给他 我会觉得好过点 |
[1:14:15] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[1:14:18] | -Do I get a cut? -Ask Frank for his. | -我可以分一份吗? -去跟法兰克要 |
[1:14:20] | Dad! | 老爸! |
[1:14:22] | Get out of the car, you lousy, two-bit con! Get out! | 下车 你这个下流的骗子! 下车! |
[1:14:26] | -Get out of the car! -What are you doing? | -给我下车! -你在干嘛啊? |
[1:14:29] | Give me my money! Give me my money! | 把钱还给我! 把钱还给我! |
[1:14:32] | -You stinking little runt! -Roll up the window! | -你这个卑鄙的小人! -把车窗摇起来! |
[1:14:35] | Give me my money, you bitch! Stinking, little… | 还我的钱来 浑蛋! 卑鄙 小… |
[1:14:37] | -Get down! -Give me my money! | -趴下来! -把钱还给我! |
[1:14:39] | -Roll up the window! -You piece of shit! | -把车窗摇起来! -该死的家伙! |
[1:14:57] | Goddamn it! | 妈的! |
[1:15:01] | ln this situation, it’s very important to remain calm. | 在这种情况下 越是要保持冷静 |
[1:15:08] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:09] | -Which one? Which one? -The middle one! The middle one. | -哪一边? 哪一边? -中间那个! 中间那个 |
[1:15:12] | Or this one. | 这个也行 |
[1:15:14] | That one! That one! | 那个! 那个! |
[1:15:18] | Come on, come on! Come on! | 快点 快点! 快点! |
[1:15:22] | -Here you go. -Can I get a receipt? | -行了 -可以给我收据吗? |
[1:15:24] | -l can get you one. -Let’s go! | -可以 -快点! |
[1:15:26] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:15:27] | You saved a receipt for a hamburger? | 你连吃个汉堡都要收据? |
[1:15:29] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:15:31] | -l understand that. -Just breathe. Breathe. | -我懂了 -深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[1:15:35] | Save that tax. Have a great day. Thank you. | 可以节税 祝你愉快 谢谢 |
[1:15:39] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[1:15:40] | -We can’t accept gratuity. -It’s kindness. | -我们不收小费的 -这是一点心意 |
[1:15:43] | Thanks for being kind, but we’re not allowed. Please, take the change. | 谢谢 可是我们不准收 请你把找的钱收下 |
[1:15:47] | Let’s go, come on! | 那就快点! |
[1:15:49] | -Five, 6, 7, 8… -Hurry, he’s coming! | -5 6 7 8… -快点 他追来了! |
[1:15:52] | -9, 1 0, 1 1 , 1 2… -He’s coming! | -9 10 11 12… -他追来了! |
[1:15:55] | -Are you out of your mind? -Sir! Excuse me! | -你疯了吗? -先生! 拜托一下! |
[1:16:34] | You stay in the car. | 你待在车里 |
[1:16:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:16:39] | Stay in the car! | 待在车里! |
[1:16:41] | Hi, cutie-pie. | 嗨 小可爱 |
[1:16:53] | -Where did you get the…? -What did you do? | -你从哪里弄来这个…? -你做了什么? |
[1:16:56] | I told you… | 我说过… |
[1:16:58] | I said walk him to the plane! Did you walk him to the plane? | 我说要送他去登机! 你有送他去登机吗? |
[1:17:01] | You can’t get to the gate without a ticket! | 没机票根本就进不去! |
[1:17:03] | Did you see him go through security…? | 那你有亲眼看见他通关吗…? |
[1:17:11] | My daughter was there today! | 我女儿今天就在现场! |
[1:17:13] | I’m not the one who pimped her… | 又不是我把她拉进来的… |
[1:17:15] | I’m not the one who pimped her into the fucking grift! | 又不是我让她淌这趟浑水的! |
[1:17:18] | I’m not the one who put her at risk. She put us at risk! | 不是我拖累她 是她拖累我们! |
[1:17:21] | -How? -What if he goes to the cops? | -怎么说? -要是他去报警呢? |
[1:17:23] | -He won’t. They never do. -What if he does? | -他才不会 这些人不会这么做的 -要是他会呢? |
[1:17:26] | Then he’d have to explain what he’s doing with a briefcase with $80,000 cash in it… | 那他就得解释 皮箱里的八万块是要做什么… |
[1:17:32] | and a ticket to the Caymans, okay? | 还有去开曼的机票? |
[1:17:36] | We’re not on the books. We’re safe. | 我们没有案底 不会有事的 |
[1:17:38] | I know we are. What about her? | 我知道我们是 那她呢? |
[1:17:41] | -Angela has never been arrested. -You don’t know that. You don’t know that. | -安琪拉从来没被逮过 -你也不知道 |
[1:18:00] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[1:18:03] | All right, let’s get this over with. Tell him you’re clean. | 把话说清楚 告诉他你没有前科 |
[1:18:08] | You’ve never been arrested, have you? | 你从来没被逮过 对吗? |
[1:18:15] | That’s terrific. That’s great. | 太赞了 真的太棒了 |
[1:18:17] | That’s beautiful. | 太好了 |
[1:18:24] | Here’s the money. Give me a call. | 把钱拿去 打电话给我 |
[1:18:28] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:18:34] | You’re 1 4! When did you have time to get arrested? | 你才十四岁! 怎么会被抓呢? |
[1:18:39] | I forgot to pay for a pack of gum once. That’s it. | 有一次我买口香糖忘记付钱了 |
[1:18:43] | So they called the cops on you over a pack of gum? | 有人会为了一包口香糖报警? |
[1:18:46] | And some other stuff. | 还有别的事 |
[1:18:49] | I might have put up a fuss when security… | 我和警卫起了冲突… |
[1:18:52] | Angela! | 安琪拉! |
[1:18:54] | The guard was groping me. | 那个警卫骚扰我 |
[1:18:56] | He was grabbing at my chest. What was I supposed to do? | 他抓着我的胸部 还能怎么办? |
[1:19:01] | -How long ago? -Last year. | -多久以前的事? -去年 |
[1:19:04] | They photographed you? They printed you? | 有照相吗? 有印指模吗? |
[1:19:11] | Move your leg. | 把脚移开 |
[1:19:26] | I have all of August off. I was thinking I could come visit you. | 我八月有空 我可以去找你 |
[1:19:31] | We could take a trip, even. | 我们还可以去旅行 |
[1:19:33] | ln September is fathers’ visiting day at school. It’s lame, but… | 九月是学校的父亲参观日 不过… |
[1:19:36] | Yeah, well, I’ll be gone for the next couple of months. | 嗯 接下来的几个月我都不在 |
[1:19:41] | Frank and I have some out-of-town work, so… | 法兰克和我得出城去工作 所以… |
[1:19:50] | -When do you think you’ll be back? -l don’t know, actually. | -那你什么时候回来? -我也不知道 |
[1:19:58] | -Maybe when you get back… -Okay, look. | -或许等你回来后… -够了 听好 |
[1:20:01] | You’re getting in the way, okay? | 你碍着我们了 懂吗? |
[1:20:03] | You know, Frank and I are partners, and he says you’re gone. | 你知道 法兰克是我的伙伴 而他说你得走路 |
[1:20:08] | So you’re gone. | 那你就得走路 |
[1:20:10] | I thought maybe it could work out, but it can’t. lt doesn’t. | 我以为或许行得通 结果不行 |
[1:20:16] | -Come on. -l feel sick. | -快点 -我好难过 |
[1:20:18] | Just get out of the car. Let’s go. Come on. Go! | 快点下车 快点 走吧! |
[1:20:21] | -l don’t want to go. -Go! | -我不要 -走! |
[1:20:24] | Angela, move. Get out of the car. Come on. | 安琪拉 快走 下车 快点 |
[1:20:26] | Your mother’s gonna be waiting for you. Let’s go. | 你妈已经在等你了 快点 |
[1:20:29] | Go! | 走! |
[1:20:32] | And don’t ever call me again, okay? Don’t. | 也不要再打电话给我懂吗? 不准 |
[1:20:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:20:44] | What’s that?! | 那是什么? ! |
[1:20:46] | I got it for you at the airport. | 我在机场买给你的 |
[1:20:49] | I paid for it. | 我付了钱的 |
[1:20:53] | -Why did you even call me? -I’m sorry. | -你当初为什么要打电话来? -对不起 |
[1:20:55] | -Why did you? -Angie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -为什么? -安琪拉 对不起… |
[1:20:59] | Come on. Come on back in the car. Come on. I’m sorry, okay? | 来吧 回车上来 对不起 行吗? |
[1:21:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:05] | You’re not a bad guy, you’re just not a very good one. | 你不是坏人 只是你也算不上是好人 |
[1:21:30] | Hello. | 喂? |
[1:21:32] | Hey, Roy, pick it up. | 嘿 罗伊 接电话 |
[1:21:35] | Pick it up. | 接电话 |
[1:21:38] | -Hello. -You all right? | -喂? -你不要紧吧? |
[1:21:40] | -Yeah, what’s it look like? -You hungry? | -没事 有什么事? -饿了吗? |
[1:21:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:46] | Want to meet? We still got Chuck’s money to split. | 要不要碰个面把恰克的钱分一分? |
[1:21:48] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[1:21:50] | It’s almost 3. | 快三点了 |
[1:21:52] | -Taking your pills? -Can you hold on a second? | -吃药了没? -可不可以等我一下? |
[1:22:16] | Pygmies! | 该死! |
[1:22:26] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[1:22:27] | -Medical Group. -Yes, Dr. Klein, please. | -医学中心 -麻烦请接克莱医生 |
[1:22:30] | I’m sorry. He’s unavailable. Dr. Wiley is on call if you’d like me to page him for you. | 抱歉 他不在 可以帮你接威利医生 |
[1:22:35] | That’s very good, but actually, I gotta talk to Klein. | 那很好 不过 我非找克莱不可 |
[1:22:38] | -ls there a way I can get ahold of him? -I’m sorry, he is gone for the weekend. | -有什么办法可以联络上他吗? -很抱歉 他这个周末都不在 |
[1:22:44] | Where did he go? Okay, look, look. | 他去哪里了? |
[1:22:47] | Listen, I need a new thing of pills. | 听我说 我需要那个新药 |
[1:22:50] | Well, actually, are you at his office now? | 那你现在在他的办公室吗? |
[1:22:54] | -I’m sorry, sir. The office is closed. -Shit! | -很抱歉 办公室关了 -该死! |
[1:22:57] | -Sorry, my phone is dying. -Yes, sir. | -我的电话快没电了 -是的 先生 |
[1:22:59] | If this is a medical emergency, contact your local hospital or call 91 1. | 如果是医疗紧急事故 请与当地的医院联络或是打911 |
[1:23:03] | Help me! ls there a way you can help me help you help me… | 救救我! 你能不能行行好 救我救我救我… |
[1:23:07] | so that I can get in his office? | 不然让我进去他的办公室? |
[1:23:38] | Don’t forget to drink plenty of water with that. | 记得要多喝点水 |
[1:23:42] | -Excuse me, hi. -I’ll be right with you, sir. | -对不起 嗨 -我马上就好 先生 |
[1:23:50] | I need a refill. I don’t have a prescription… | 我需要补充点药 我没有处方笺… |
[1:23:52] | -Sir, please wait your turn. -l know, but this is an emergency. | -先生 还没轮到你 -我知道 可是这很紧急 |
[1:23:56] | Buddy, ever heard of a line? | 老兄 知不知道要排队啊? |
[1:23:58] | Ever been dragged to the sidewalk and beaten until you pissed blood? | 你有没有被拉到路边 然后被打到吐血过? |
[1:24:03] | Listen, I’m sorry, I really need… Thank you. | 听我说 我真的需要… 谢谢 |
[1:24:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:07] | -l need a refill of this. -Do you have a prescription? | -我要拿药 -你有处方笺吗? |
[1:24:10] | No, but my doctor, my shrink, gave me these, and they’re samples of… | 没有 可是这是医生给我的 |
[1:24:15] | Darn it! I can’t remember… Prefex something. | 该死! 我记不得… 普利发还是什么的 |
[1:24:18] | Without a prescription, there’s nothing I can do. | 没有处方笺 我就不能给你药 |
[1:24:20] | But I have the packet, so I’m clearly allowed to have them. | 可是我有包装 所以我一定是可以拿药的 |
[1:24:25] | I need four or five of them to cover me for the weekend. | 我只需要四 五颗 让我撑过这个周末 |
[1:24:29] | -Let me see it. -Thank you. | -让我看看 -谢谢 |
[1:24:31] | And I am sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[1:24:33] | -These are supplements. -What? | -这些是营养补充剂 -什么? |
[1:24:35] | -This packet contains supplements. -No, no, no. | -这里面是营养补充剂 -才不是 不 |
[1:24:38] | My doctor gave those to me. They’re Prefex. | 是医生给我的 它们是普利发 |
[1:24:41] | -They’re supplements. -Bullshit, man! Prefex. | -它们是营养补充剂 -乱讲! 普利发 |
[1:24:45] | -Supplifem. -Prefex! | -女性荷尔蒙补充剂 -普利发! |
[1:24:46] | -Aisle four, sir. -Prefex! | -在第四排 -普利发! |
[1:24:49] | Did you call security? | 你叫警卫了吗? |
[1:25:05] | Did you give me this? | 你给我的就是这个? |
[1:25:07] | -Yes. -Why? | -是的 -为什么? |
[1:25:09] | -Because you don’t need medication. -Look at me, I’m a mess. | -因为你没必要吃药 -看看我 我糟透了 |
[1:25:14] | Agreed. But you weren’t a mess last week, and you weren’t on… | 没错 不过你上星期还好 你也… |
[1:25:18] | Prefexall then either. | 不需要普利发 |
[1:25:20] | I have news for you. Your neurosis is small-time. | 我告诉你 你的病没什么 |
[1:25:23] | Small-time? What are you a…? You fucking quack! | 没什么? 你是哪门子的…? 你根本就是蒙古大夫! |
[1:25:28] | Your conscience is another story. | 你的良心就另当别论了 |
[1:25:30] | Let me ask a question. What if you had to change careers? | 我问你 你难道没想过转行吗? |
[1:25:33] | -What, if I wasn’t an antiques broker? -lf you weren’t a criminal. | -不卖古董? -不干坏事 |
[1:25:38] | That’s an 1 8th century Queen Anne footstool l’ve had my feet on. | 这脚凳是十八世纪的古董 |
[1:25:42] | l’ve had computer programmers tell me what a nice piece it is. | 连电脑工程师都看得出来它的价值 |
[1:25:47] | I’m not a criminal. | 我才不是什么罪犯 |
[1:25:50] | I’m a con artist. | 我是行骗艺术家 |
[1:25:52] | -The difference being? -They give me their money. | -有何不同? -是他们自动把钱送上门的 |
[1:25:55] | Nice rationalization. | 真是强词夺理 |
[1:25:57] | I never took anybody who didn’t let me out of greed or weakness. | 是那些人自己贪心才让我有机可趁 |
[1:26:02] | And I never… | 而且我从不… |
[1:26:04] | used violence. | 使用暴力 |
[1:26:07] | Would you say then you set an example in your trade? | 你是说你是这一行的好榜样? |
[1:26:10] | You bet I do. | 我当然是 |
[1:26:12] | But now you have to set an example for someone else. | 不过你现在也是另一个人的榜样了 |
[1:26:16] | How is she? | 她还好吗? |
[1:26:18] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[1:26:20] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[1:26:23] | She went back to her mom’s. | 她回她妈身边了 |
[1:26:24] | Have you spoken to her? | 你们谈过了吗? |
[1:26:28] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:26:31] | Do we have to talk about this? | 我们一定要讨论这件事吗? |
[1:26:34] | Why haven’t you spoken? | 你为什么不跟她谈谈? |
[1:26:36] | Because she hates me. | 因为她恨我 |
[1:26:40] | Why do you think she hates you? | 你怎么会这么想呢? |
[1:26:44] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:26:50] | Because I screwed it up. | 因为我搞砸了 |
[1:26:54] | Oh, God. I lost my little girl. | 哦 老天 我失去我的女儿了 |
[1:26:59] | I lost my little girl. | 我失去我的女儿了 |
[1:27:32] | I’m happy to… | 我很高兴… |
[1:27:35] | I went to see a lawyer. | 我去找过律师 |
[1:27:40] | He specializes in custody suits. | 他对监护权诉讼很在行 |
[1:27:43] | That sort of thing. | 那一类事情 |
[1:27:45] | Like when one parent wants to get joint custody of the child. | 就像要申请孩子的共同监护权 |
[1:27:52] | There are things you have to do… | 就必须做一些事情… |
[1:27:54] | file some paperwork… | 提出书面文件… |
[1:27:57] | blood tests, go before a judge. | 验血 上法院 |
[1:28:02] | It would only be for weekends and some holidays to start. | 一开始只有周末和假日见面 |
[1:28:09] | But l’d have to make a lot of changes. | 不过我必须得做许多改变 |
[1:28:12] | For one thing, I’d have to stop doing what I do for a living. | 其中之一 就是改行 |
[1:28:24] | Honey, I’m sorry. I should have asked you first. | 宝贝 对不起 应该先问过你的 |
[1:28:32] | Will you try? Please? | 你愿意试试看吗? |
[1:28:37] | Yes, I’ll try, honey. | 是的 我会试试看 |
[1:28:40] | I’ll try. | 我会的 |
[1:29:00] | When? | 从什么时候? |
[1:29:02] | As of now. | 现在 |
[1:29:09] | You gotta do what you gotta do. | 你有你的路要走 |
[1:29:12] | I’m sorry to lose you. | 只是我不能跟你合作了 |
[1:29:15] | You don’t want the 40 G’s? | 你不要那四万块? |
[1:29:17] | Keep it. Consider it a parting gift. | 你留着吧 就当成是临别礼物 |
[1:29:23] | We should part more often. | 那我们应该多多分手 |
[1:29:29] | Did I tell you I love you? | 我说过我爱你吗? |
[1:29:31] | Yeah, I love you back. | 是 我也爱你 |
[1:29:42] | One of these days, I’m gonna get you drunk. | 总有一天 我一定要把你灌醉 |
[1:29:52] | I should tell your mom about this. Let her know what I’m doing. | 我应该让你妈知道我的打算 |
[1:29:56] | -Your funeral. -I know. | -你是自掘坟墓 -我知道 |
[1:29:57] | But I think she should hear it from me. | 不过我想我亲自告诉她比较好 |
[1:30:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[1:30:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:30:06] | Okay. | 那好 |
[1:30:08] | -I’m excited about this. -We could get a dog. | -我好期待 -我们还可以养只狗 |
[1:30:11] | -Either a German shepherd or a Lab. -They’re messy, aren’t they? | -德国牧羊犬或是拉不拉多 -狗不是很脏吗? |
[1:30:15] | We could train it. | 我们可以训练他啊 |
[1:30:17] | -Name it Frank. -That’s a good name. | -取名为法兰克 -好名字 |
[1:30:23] | That’s nice. | 蛮不错的 |
[1:30:29] | -这是你的 -谢谢 -For you, se駉rita. -Thank you. | |
[1:30:40] | Let’s dance. | 我们去跳舞 |
[1:31:14] | What is it, “my house is your house”? | 是怎样? “我家就是你家”? |
[1:31:19] | Frank! | 法兰克! |
[1:31:20] | Get back. | 退后 |
[1:31:22] | Hello, Roy. | 喂? 罗伊 |
[1:31:24] | -Hiya, sunshine. -Go wait in your room, honey. | -嗨 小可爱 -回房间去 |
[1:31:27] | Let her stay. She’s in this as much as you are. | 她不能走 她跟你们是一伙的 |
[1:31:32] | It’s Angela, right? | 安琪拉? |
[1:31:35] | Your mug shot doesn’t do you justice. You wanna sit down? | 本人比照片漂亮多了 坐一下嘛? |
[1:31:38] | -If you come anywhere near her… -Don’t play tough. I’m in your home. | -如果你敢靠近她… -别耍狠 这可是你家耶 |
[1:31:42] | Roy, I’m sorry, man. | 罗伊 对不起 |
[1:31:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:31:50] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[1:31:52] | I didn’t. | 我没找到你 |
[1:31:54] | I found her in black and white. | 我找到的是她 |
[1:31:57] | Airport security cameras, Roy, they got a nice look at her. | 从机场的监视录影带 罗伊 她被拍到了 |
[1:32:01] | That was sloppy. | 真是太不小心了 |
[1:32:03] | -There were no cameras in the lounge. -No. | -候机室并没有摄影机 -是没有 |
[1:32:09] | There were in the gift shop. ln my business, it pays to have friends on the force. | 不过礼品店里有 好在我有当警察的朋友 |
[1:32:14] | Your girl is in their books. | 你的宝贝有前科 |
[1:32:16] | Your ex-wife doesn’t know well enough not to give out your address. | 你的前妻也笨到告诉我你的地址 |
[1:32:19] | We only hurt the ones we love, huh? | 我们总是被所爱的人拖累 |
[1:32:25] | You look white as a ghost, Roy. I don’t want you to pass out… | 你的脸色好苍白 罗伊 你可别昏过去… |
[1:32:29] | before you make your first payment. First let’s have the money you took. | 至少先把钱吐出来再说 先把我的钱还来 |
[1:32:33] | -I don’t have it. -Well, let’s start with what you do have! | -不在我这里 -那就把手边有的先交出来! |
[1:32:37] | -Four thousand, maybe. -Where? | -大概有四千块吧 -在哪? |
[1:32:42] | The dog. | 那只狗 |
[1:32:43] | Stop! Let her get it. You stay here with me. | 站住! 让她去拿 你留在这 |
[1:32:47] | It’s okay. It’s okay, honey, go. | 没事的 宝贝 去吧 |
[1:32:50] | -Run, Angela! Run! -Run, and Daddy’s dead right now! | -安琪拉! 快跑! -敢跑 我就毙了你老爸! |
[1:32:53] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:32:57] | Next, I get half of whatever you make from now on. | 还有 你以后赚的钱我都要分一半 |
[1:33:00] | lf not, I call my cop friends, and your little girl goes to juvy till she’s 1 8. | 如果不肯 我就报警 你的宝贝女儿就等着坐牢吧 |
[1:33:04] | -I’m out. I’m done with this. -You’re not done, Roy. | -我退出了 洗手不干了 -你不能不干 罗伊 |
[1:33:08] | You haven’t even gotten your feet wet. | 想脱身没那么容易 |
[1:33:11] | Frank’s not done, are you, Frank? You done, Frank? | 法兰克还想继续干下去呢? 你不干 法兰克? |
[1:33:14] | He’s not done. | 他可没有 |
[1:33:17] | Angela, no. Put the gun down. | 安琪拉 把枪放下 |
[1:33:20] | -Shoot him. -Quiet, Frank. | -开枪 -闭嘴 法兰克 |
[1:33:21] | Angela, okay. Angela. Angela. | 安琪拉 行了 安琪拉 |
[1:33:24] | Put it down. Don’t… I’ll take care of this. | 把枪放下 不要… 我来处理 |
[1:33:27] | -I want you to go. -Know how to use that? | -我要你走 -会用吗? |
[1:33:29] | -Don’t make it worse! -Shoot him! | -别越弄越糟! -开枪! |
[1:33:31] | Goddamn it, shoot him! | 该死 开枪! |
[1:33:35] | Okay, okay. | 好了… |
[1:33:38] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, God. | 哦 不会吧 哦 天啊 |
[1:33:57] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:34:02] | -Oh, God! -Oh, shit, Roy. | -哦 天啊! -哦 该死 罗伊 |
[1:34:06] | He ain’t gonna make it. | 这下出人命了 |
[1:34:10] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了… |
[1:34:30] | You know where the Seven Palms Motel is? | 你知道棕榈树汽车旅馆在哪吗? |
[1:34:33] | -It’s out at the 15. -Okay, get a room there. | -在十五号公路上 -去那开个房间 |
[1:34:37] | Ground floor, if you have to go out the back. Wait there for me. | 要一楼的 有后门的房间 在那里等我 |
[1:34:40] | What if you don’t show? | 万一你没来呢? |
[1:34:42] | Take her to her mother’s, and drive south and never come back. | 就送她回家 然后往南开永远别再回来 |
[1:34:46] | What are you gonna do? | 那你呢? |
[1:34:47] | I’m gonna take him to the hospital. | 我要送他去医院 |
[1:34:50] | Angela, sweetheart. | 安琪拉 宝贝 |
[1:34:52] | Listen to me. Frank will get you out of here, all right? | 听我说 法兰克会带你离开这里 |
[1:34:55] | He’s gonna get you out of here, and I will see you in a day or two. | 你先走 我过两天就去找你 |
[1:34:59] | -Everything’s gonna be all right, I promise. -Dad, I was just trying to… | -不会有事的 我保证 -爸 我只是想… |
[1:35:03] | I know, I know. Listen to me. Listen, I know, I know. | 我知道 听我说 |
[1:35:06] | You didn’t shoot him. | 不是你开的枪 |
[1:35:08] | Do you understand? I shot him. I did. | 听清楚没? 是我开枪的 是我 |
[1:35:11] | -Isn’t that right, Frank? -Right. | -是不是这样 法兰克? -没错 |
[1:35:13] | So you just sit tight, honey. | 你乖乖等我 |
[1:35:15] | And I want you to know that I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[1:35:19] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 让你失望了 |
[1:35:22] | Okay, Frank. | 好了 法兰克 |
[1:35:25] | -Go, okay? -Okay. | -快走吧 -好 |
[1:35:27] | -I’m serious. -Roy, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, man. | -我说真的 -罗伊 对不起 |
[1:35:30] | -All right. All right. -I’m really sorry. | -没关系 -我真的很抱歉 |
[1:36:24] | You’re okay, man. | 你没事了 |
[1:36:26] | -He’s okay. -Nurse Hoffman to Pediatrics. | -他没事了 -霍曼护士请至小儿科 |
[1:36:29] | -Nurse Hoffman to Pediatrics. -Good morning, Roy. How do you feel? | -霍曼护士请至小儿科 -早安 罗伊 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:36:33] | Cold. | 好冷 |
[1:36:35] | Take it slow, will you? | 慢慢来 |
[1:36:36] | I’m Detective Bishop. This is Detective Holt. | 我是毕萧探员 他是赫特探员 |
[1:36:39] | The doctor will be in in a second. | 医生马上就来了 |
[1:36:42] | You were given a pretty close haircut the other night, Roy. Bad concussion. | 你的头发理得还不难看 罗伊 脑震荡很严重 |
[1:36:48] | You got lucky, Roy. I wish we could say the same for Chuck. | 你还算走运 恰克命就没这么好了 |
[1:36:52] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗? |
[1:36:53] | Well, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and may be… | 你有权利保持缄默 你所说的… |
[1:36:58] | I heard it all. | 我都听见了 |
[1:37:02] | Roy, where’s Frank? | 法兰克在哪里? |
[1:37:04] | -Who? -Frank Mercer. Your partner. | -谁? -法兰克莫瑟 你的搭档 |
[1:37:08] | We’ve been spending time at your places. There’s not a lot we don’t know. | 我们搜过你家和他家 几乎没什么我们不知道的 |
[1:37:12] | I like your place better. Clean. | 我比较喜欢你家 比较干净 |
[1:37:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:37:19] | Okay, then how about this? | 那这样吧? |
[1:37:23] | Where’s Angela? Because she’s not at… | 安琪拉呢? 因为她不在… |
[1:37:26] | 41 5 Chester Ave. | 她妈家 |
[1:37:28] | Her mother’s near hysterical. | 她妈都快抓狂了 |
[1:37:33] | I shot him. | 是我开的枪 |
[1:37:35] | I shot Chuck. | 我开枪打了恰克 |
[1:37:36] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[1:37:39] | Because Chuck didn’t make it. We found him facedown in your driveway. | 因为恰克翘辫子了 我们发现他躺在你的车道上 |
[1:37:44] | It’s not good, but I’m telling you, it could still get a lot worse. | 真是倒霉 不过还有更糟糕的 |
[1:37:48] | Alas, the print we took off your .38 was just a little small. | 我们从枪上采到的指纹很小 |
[1:37:54] | -So where is she? -l wanna see my doctor. | -她到底在哪? -我要见我的医生 |
[1:37:57] | -The doctor will be here in a second. -No, my doctor, my shrink. | -医生马上就来了 -我要见我的精神科医生 |
[1:38:01] | You let me see him, and I’ll tell you everything you wanna know. | 让我见他 我就乖乖地招供 |
[1:38:07] | What’s his number? | 电话几号? |
[1:38:17] | Hello, Roy. | 喂? 罗伊 |
[1:38:19] | -Hey, doc. -Hi. | -嘿 医生 -嗨 |
[1:38:21] | Can we have a little privacy? | 可不可以让我们私下谈谈? |
[1:38:24] | That’s not the way it works. | 这不合规矩 |
[1:38:26] | Don’t I have doctor-patient privileges, rights, something? | 我不是应该有见医生的权利吗? |
[1:38:30] | Yeah, technically, he’s right. | 是的 他说得没错 |
[1:38:32] | That refers to testimony based on confidential information. | 你们的谈话会扯上许多秘密 |
[1:38:35] | There’s no privilege says I gotta leave you two alone. | 我干嘛让你们两个独处 |
[1:38:38] | There is if you want what I know. | 如果你想从我这里套出什么的话 |
[1:38:44] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[1:38:48] | Roy, what happened? They told… | 罗伊 怎么一回事? 他们说… |
[1:38:51] | Okay, listen. Angela is in trouble. | 安琪拉有麻烦了 |
[1:38:55] | lf I don’t help her, she will go to jail. | 如果不帮她 她就得坐牢了 |
[1:38:58] | -So please help me help her. -l can’t do anything illegal. | -拜托你帮我救救她 -我不做犯法的事 |
[1:39:01] | -You got her into this too. -Don’t transfer responsibility, Roy. | -是你把她拖下水的 -别怪到别人头上 |
[1:39:05] | Just make a phone call for me, all right? Please? | 帮我打个电话就好了 行吗? 求求你? |
[1:39:08] | -All right. -Check out… | -好吧 -打电话到… |
[1:39:10] | Seven Palms Motel in Bakersfield. | 棕榈树汽车旅馆 |
[1:39:16] | It’s like a giant cricket. | 真像是蟋蟀的叫声 |
[1:39:22] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:39:23] | I asked you to turn the machine off, right? | 我不是老早就叫你把它关掉吗? |
[1:39:26] | Tell Angela the pass code, and then you tell her to write it down. | 告诉安琪拉密码 叫她写下来 |
[1:39:30] | -Pass code? -They’ll search you on your way out. | -密码? -待会出去时他们会搜你的身 |
[1:39:33] | -Right. -It’s 543N7942. | -说得对 -密码是543N7942 |
[1:39:38] | -59… -Doc! | -59… -医生! |
[1:39:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[1:39:43] | 543N7942. Say it back to me. Say it back. | 543N7942 重念一遍 |
[1:39:47] | 543N7542 So it’s 543N7542. | |
[1:39:50] | No, N7942. | 不是 是N7942 |
[1:39:52] | N 7942 N, Norman, 7942. | |
[1:39:54] | -That’s all you have to do. -543N7942. | -你只要帮这个忙就行了 -543N7942 |
[1:40:00] | Thank you, doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[1:40:03] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[1:40:06] | Angela’s gonna be all right. | 安琪拉不会有事的 |
[1:40:10] | Hey, hello? | 有人在吗? |
[1:40:15] | Hey, can you guys put the air conditioning on? | 嘿 你们谁来开一下冷气啊? |
[1:40:19] | It’s hot. | 很热 |
[1:40:24] | What is it? Bishop? Bishop! | 叫什么来着? 毕萧! |
[1:40:32] | Detectives, can you make it a little… | 你们能不能开一下… |
[1:40:37] | cooler in here? | 冷气? |
[1:41:25] | Dear Roy, you’re probably pretty upset. I don’t blame you. | 罗伊 你一定气炸了吧 不怪你 |
[1:41:29] | You taught me most of what I know, so I suppose I owe you better than this. | 你教了我这么多东西 我实在不应该忘恩负义的 |
[1:41:34] | But you always told me if I ever got a shot at a big score, I should take it. | 但你也说如果逮到机会 就要狠狠地捞它一票 |
[1:41:38] | And that’s what I did. | 所以我照办了 |
[1:41:46] | Taxi! | 计程车! |
[1:41:48] | Sorry, sorry! | 对不起! |
[1:41:50] | Sorry about the sap on the head, by the way, and for everything else. | 很抱歉打破你的头 当然还有这一切 |
[1:41:55] | You always said guys like us can’t afford to have regrets about what we do. | 你总说既然做了 就不要良心不安 |
[1:42:00] | That’s gonna be a little harder for me, but I’ll manage. | 这我来说有点为难 不过我还是应付得来 |
[1:42:05] | Well, no, I told her I’m a psychiatrist. I can’t lie, Roy. | 我告诉她我是精神科医生 |
[1:42:15] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, pal! | 嘿 老兄! |
[1:42:27] | If it makes any difference, you’re the best I ever saw. | 你是我见过最顶尖的骗子了 |
[1:42:30] | I’d never find a better partner, and now I won’t have to. | 我再也找不到比你行的搭档了 只是也不需要了 |
[1:42:34] | I love you, man. Frank. | 我爱你 法兰克 |
[1:42:49] | Booth today, Mr. Waller? | 需要房间吗 华勒先生? |
[1:43:05] | P.S. Enjoy the gift. | 附注 希望你喜欢这份礼物 |
[1:43:16] | She said you were a bad guy. | 她说你是个坏蛋 |
[1:43:20] | You don’t seem like a bad guy. | 你看起来不像 |
[1:43:24] | Well, I don’t think you’re a bad guy. | 至少我不觉得 |
[1:43:45] | Roy? | 罗伊? |
[1:43:47] | Heather. | 海瑟 |
[1:43:57] | She’s… | 她… |
[1:44:01] | She’s not here, is she? | 她不在这里 对吗? |
[1:44:04] | -What? -Angela. | -什么? -安琪拉 |
[1:44:08] | Who? What? | 你说谁? 什么? |
[1:44:10] | Roy, what are you talking about? | 罗伊 你在说什么? |
[1:44:13] | The baby. You were gonna have a baby. | 孩子 你当年有了孩子 |
[1:44:17] | That’s why you’re here? | 你是为这件事来的吗? |
[1:44:19] | You were pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[1:44:21] | You were pregnant! You were. You were pregnant. | 那时候你怀孕了! |
[1:44:25] | I lost it. | 我流产了 |
[1:44:44] | Roy, you okay? | 罗伊 你还好吗? |
[1:44:52] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是 我没事 |
[1:45:06] | Excuse me one second. | 稍等一下 |
[1:45:12] | -Hey, boss. -Roy, another live one. | -老板 -罗伊 有生意上门了 |
[1:45:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:45:26] | Afternoon. | 午安 |
[1:45:28] | -How you doing? -Can I help you find anything? | -你好吗? -有什么我可以效劳的? |
[1:45:30] | Yeah, I need a carpet. | 我想买地毯 |
[1:45:35] | -For your home? -For my secretary’s office. | -要铺在家里的吗? -是要铺在秘书的办公室 |
[1:45:40] | No, it’s for my apartment. | 当然是要铺在家里的 |
[1:45:43] | -All one room of it. -Big place? | -只有一个房间 -小公寓? |
[1:45:45] | -Oh, yeah. -All right, well, you have a color in mind? | -算是吧 -那你有中意的颜色吗? |
[1:45:48] | I have a price in mind. Cheap. | 我有中意的价钱 便宜就好 |
[1:45:52] | You don’t need much, you don’t know what you want… | 你要求不多 也没有特别的偏好… |
[1:45:55] | -but no price is too low. -That’s about me. | -只要价钱别太高就好 -就是这样 |
[1:45:57] | You are my perfect customer. Let’s dig into the remnants. | 你真是好客户 我们到里面找找 |
[1:46:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. My girlfriend knows a bit better than I do what we need. | 等等 我女朋友对这个比较在行 |
[1:46:05] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[1:46:10] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[1:46:31] | I think we should go with the dark because of the dog. | 因为有狗 所以找颜色暗点的比较好 |
[1:46:34] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Fair enough. We just got a dog. | 说得没错 我们养了只狗 |
[1:46:37] | Let me guess, a Lab. | 让我猜猜 是拉不拉多犬 |
[1:46:40] | German shepherd, but… | 德国牧羊犬 不过… |
[1:46:42] | My next guess. | 我再来就是要猜它 |
[1:46:47] | There’s no, like… | 有没有… |
[1:46:49] | I don’t know, special carpet that dogs like, is there? | 小狗会喜欢的地毯啊? |
[1:47:01] | Yeah, yeah. We call it AstroTurf. | 有 人工草皮 |
[1:47:05] | Come on, remnants are in the back of the store. | 样本在后面 |
[1:47:13] | You folks just move in together? | 你们刚刚才住在一起? |
[1:47:15] | Yeah, three weeks ago. | 三个礼拜 |
[1:47:18] | -Big step. -I kind of like this one. | -重要的一步 -我喜欢这个 |
[1:47:20] | Yeah, that’s a nice choice. So dark you barely notice stains. | 眼光不错 颜色深弄脏也看不出来 |
[1:47:25] | You like it? | 你喜欢? |
[1:47:26] | How much is it? | 多少钱? |
[1:47:28] | Well, the sticker says 75, but I can knock 20 percent off if you pay cash. | 牌价是七十五块 不过你付现就可以打八折 |
[1:47:36] | This is our living arrangement. I pay rent. She buys the carpets. | 我们已经讲好了 我付房租 她买地毯 |
[1:47:40] | -Shit. -What’s up? | -糟糕 -怎么了? |
[1:47:42] | I think I left my wallet… | 我把钱包… |
[1:47:44] | Yeah, I left my wallet in the car. | 我把钱包留在车子里了 |
[1:47:47] | -Do you think you could go get it? -Yeah. | -你可以去拿吗? -好 |
[1:47:51] | I’ll be right back. | 等我一下 |
[1:47:59] | Thanks for not saying anything. | 谢谢你没拆穿我 |
[1:48:11] | How long have you worked here? | 你在这里做多久了? |
[1:48:14] | A while. | 一阵子了 |
[1:48:19] | So, what, you working this guy? | 你正在钓这家伙? |
[1:48:22] | No. | 不是 |
[1:48:24] | No, no. No, I’m retired. | 我早就没做了 |
[1:48:26] | That was a one-time deal. | 那次是唯一一次 |
[1:48:30] | No kidding? You were… | 真的? 你很… |
[1:48:33] | good. | 厉害 |
[1:48:35] | I had a good teacher. | 我有好师父 |
[1:48:39] | -Teachers. -I’m surprised to see you here. | -师父们 -没想到会在这里遇见你 |
[1:48:41] | I figured you would have moved out to, I don’t know, Hawaii. | 我以为你早就离开了 搞不好是去夏威夷 |
[1:48:50] | I kind of got screwed on my cut. You know Frank. | 我没分到什么钱 你知道法兰克的为人 |
[1:48:56] | You’re gonna go swimming, you’re gonna get wet, right? | 既来之 则安之 对吗? |
[1:49:03] | You changed your hair. | 你的发型变了 |
[1:49:05] | Makes you look grown-up. | 看起来像大人 |
[1:49:08] | I am grown-up. | 我是大人了 |
[1:49:12] | You always go out dressed like this? | 你总是穿成这样出门吗? |
[1:49:16] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[1:49:19] | Why, you gonna ground me? | 干嘛 你要罚我跪吗? |
[1:49:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:49:30] | I’m sorry too… | 该道歉的是我… |
[1:49:35] | if it’s any consolation. | 如果可以补偿的话 |
[1:49:42] | You mad at me? | 你气我吗? |
[1:49:47] | You didn’t take it. | 你没有骗我什么 |
[1:49:50] | I gave it to you. | 是我自己心甘情愿的 |
[1:49:53] | It’s a funny way of looking at it. | 你居然会这么想 |
[1:49:57] | Well, I see things differently now. | 我现在看事情的角度不同了 |
[1:50:10] | So you like this guy? | 你喜欢这个家伙? |
[1:50:12] | Yeah, he’s sweet to me. | 是的 他很疼我 |
[1:50:15] | I met him at a bowling alley. | 我是在保龄球馆认识他的 |
[1:50:23] | We had a good time, didn’t we? | 那时我们真的很快乐 对吗? |
[1:50:27] | Yeah, we did. | 的确 |
[1:50:34] | Thanks, buddy. Right there. | 谢了 放那里就好 |
[1:50:40] | -Let me tie it off. -It’s good to see you, Roy. | -我来把它绑紧 -很高兴见到你 罗伊 |
[1:50:43] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[1:50:53] | Don’t you wanna know my name? | 你不想知道我的名字吗? |
[1:50:55] | I know your name. | 我早就知道了 |
[1:51:01] | I’ll see you, Dad. | 我会再来看你的 老爸 |
[1:51:30] | That’ll be 36.50, sir. | 一共是三十六块五 |