时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | CHORUS: * A tisket, a tasket * | 合唱: * A tisket, a tasket(与篮子谐音) * |
[00:02] | * A green and yellow basket * | * 一只黄绿色的篮子 * |
[00:05] | * I wrote a letter * | * 我写了一封信 * |
[00:06] | * To my love, but on the way I dropped it * | * 给我的爱人,但我在路上丢了它 * |
[00:10] | * I dropped it, I dropped it * | * 我丢了它,我丢了它 * |
[00:13] | * And on the way I dropped it * | * 在路上我丢了它 * |
[00:16] | * A little boy picked it up and put it in his poem * | * 一个小男孩捡起了它并把它写进了诗里 * |
[00:22] | GIRL: * A tisket, a tasket * | * A tisket, a tasket(与篮子谐音) * |
[00:25] | * A green and yellow basket * | * 一只黄绿色的篮子 * |
[00:27] | ( growling ) * I wrote a letter to… * | ( 狼叫 ) * 我写了封信… * |
[00:37] | ( growling ) | ( 狼叫 ) |
[01:32] | Oh! | 噢! |
[01:33] | ( panting ) | ( 喘气 ) |
[02:06] | ( sighs with relief ) | ( 叹息声 ) |
[02:45] | Episode 4 – Night of the Wolf | 情节 4 – 狼之夜 |
[02:56] | Bridge? Come on, I’m begging you. | Bridge? 开门, 我求你了. |
[02:57] | Open the door. You have school. | 打开门. 该上学了. |
[02:59] | BRIDGETTE: No! I hate school. | 不!我讨厌学校. |
[03:01] | Aah! | |
[03:02] | Yeah, well, I like school and I still have to get dressed! | 噢,好,我喜欢学校,我也要换衣服吧! |
[03:05] | Unlock the door, you little freak! | 开门, 你这个小混蛋! |
[03:07] | – Hey, what’s all the racket? – Ariel! | – 嘿,怎么了? |
[03:08] | Mom, I want my own room! | 妈妈,我要进我的房间. |
[03:09] | Bridgette, you know you’re not supposed to lock the door. | Bridgette,你知道你不该锁门. |
[03:12] | And I want my own private island | 我想有个私人岛 |
[03:13] | and a private jet to take me there… | 然后我的私人飞机带我去那儿 |
[03:14] | Bridgette, answer me! | Bridgette,回答我! |
[03:16] | …and cook and a houseboy to pamper me when I arrive. | …我回来时厨子和男佣都安慰我. |
[03:17] | It’s good to want things. | 有想象是好的. |
[03:18] | Bridgette? | |
[03:20] | She’s okay. | 她没事. |
[03:21] | Honey, you’ve got clean clothes | 亲爱的,你有干净衣服. |
[03:23] | folded in the laundry basket. | 折好了放在干洗篮子里. |
[03:24] | Go get dressed in my room. | 去我的房间换. |
[03:26] | Freakazoid! | 小混蛋! |
[03:29] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来收拾他. |
[03:31] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[03:35] | ( knocking on window ) | ( 敲窗子的声音 ) |
[03:40] | ( insistent knocking ) | ( 有节奏的敲 ) |
[03:49] | Mommy, what are you doing out there? | 妈咪你在那儿干嘛? |
[03:52] | I came to talk to you. | 我来和你说话. |
[03:55] | Are you in your underwear? | 你穿着睡衣吗? |
[03:57] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[03:59] | Aren’t you worried someone might see? | 你不担心有人看到吗? |
[04:01] | A little. | 一点点 |
[04:03] | But I’m more worried about you. | 但我更担心你 |
[04:04] | Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. | 别担心我.我没事 |
[04:06] | I’m just going to stay in my room | 我就准备以后永远 |
[04:08] | for the rest of my life. | 待在我的房间 |
[04:10] | Oh… okay. | 噢…好吧 |
[04:13] | Well, what do I tell your teacher? | 我告诉你老师些什么呢? |
[04:17] | Daddy and I are supposed to meet with her this morning. | 爸爸和我今天早上要去见她 |
[04:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:22] | Tell her that… that I hate school. | 告诉她… 我讨厌学校. |
[04:26] | Okay, I’ll tell her. | 好,我会的. |
[04:28] | And you’re just going to stay in there? | 你准备永远待在那儿? |
[04:31] | Even though Mommy and Daddy have to go to work | 就算妈妈爸爸必须去上班. |
[04:33] | and you’ll be all alone in the house? | 然后你就独自在家? |
[04:36] | You’re okay with that? | 那样你都没事? |
[04:39] | ‘Cause me, I would be scared to be all alone | 换是我我会很害怕一个人 |
[04:42] | in the house without you. | 在没你的房子里 |
[04:44] | But if you’re okay with that, I’ll see you after work. | 但如果那样你都没事,我们下班后见 |
[04:45] | ( kisses through window ) | ( 窗口飞吻 ) |
[04:52] | Mom!! | 妈妈!! |
[04:57] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[04:57] | Maybe I’ll stay in my room for the rest of my life | 或许等你们不必去上班那天开始 |
[05:00] | on a day when you don’t have to go to work. | 我再永远待在我房间里. |
[05:03] | Mm, okay. That makes sense. | 恩,好. 那还不错. |
[05:06] | Tell you what. | 告诉你. |
[05:07] | You go unlock the door | 你打开门 |
[05:08] | and I’ll come around and meet you | 我过来接你 |
[05:10] | and we’ll have some breakfast, okay? | 然后我们吃早点,好吗? |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好. |
[05:12] | Okay. Go. | 好.走吧. |
[05:14] | TEACHER: She’s smart as a whip. | 老师:她和教鞭一样聪明. |
[05:16] | I actually think, in some ways, that may be part of the problem. | 实际上我认为,从某些方面讲,那就是问题的一部分. |
[05:20] | I’m sorry. I-I guess we didn’t know there was a problem. | 很抱歉.我-我想我们不知道那是个问题. |
[05:23] | TEACHER: Not academically. | 老师: 不是学习上的. |
[05:24] | Academically, she’s stellar. | 学习上她,很厉害. |
[05:26] | But I am concerned with how she’s doing socially. | 但我担心她怎么与社会交流. |
[05:30] | Working in groups. | 团队里做事. |
[05:31] | Playing with others. That sort of thing. | 和其他人玩. 之类的事. |
[05:33] | She seems to have a hard time with it. | 她这点很差劲. |
[05:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:37] | Mm-hmm. I’ve noticed she spends a lot of time alone, | 恩.我注意到她很多时候都独自一人, |
[05:40] | playing by herself. | 自己玩自己的. |
[05:42] | Is she like that at home? | 她在家喜欢那样吗? |
[05:47] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[05:49] | She has a very active imagination. | 她有很活耀的想象力. |
[05:51] | But that isn’t bad, is it? | 但那不是件坏事,不是吗? |
[05:52] | No. | 不. |
[05:53] | Not necessarily, but… | 不是一定会,但… |
[05:56] | if a child is lonely, | 如果一个孩子孤独, |
[05:58] | if they feel separate and apart… | 如果他们觉得脱离群体… |
[06:01] | it becomes difficult for them to enjoy coming to class | 他们就很不喜欢 |
[06:04] | being with others. | 和其他同学来学校 |
[06:05] | So, I’m worried because she doesn’t seem | 所以我的担心出自与她 |
[06:08] | to have many friends. | 看起来没什么朋友 |
[06:11] | To be perfectly honest, | 很老实的说 |
[06:13] | she doesn’t seem to have any friends. | 她没什么朋友 |
[06:14] | The other kids– they avoid her. | 其他孩子都躲着她 |
[06:18] | I should’ve seen it. I should’ve realized. | 我应该察觉到.. |
[06:20] | I mean, I’ve always known that she was… unique. | 我的意思是,我经常以为她是…唯一的 |
[06:24] | I just… No friends? | 没一个朋友? |
[06:27] | With Ariel, it was so easy. | 对Ariel说, 那很容易 |
[06:28] | She was somebody everybody always wanted to play with. | 每个人都想和她玩. |
[06:31] | All I had to do was sit back | 我需要做的是坐回去 |
[06:32] | and wait for the phone to ring. | 然后等电话 |
[06:34] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[06:35] | I should’ve been out there, | 我应该 |
[06:36] | making play dates, arranging sleepovers. | 安排游园会和通宵派对. |
[06:38] | Wait a second, wait a second. | 等等, 等等 |
[06:39] | It’s not like it’s too late. | 现在太迟了. |
[06:40] | She’s in first grade, for goodness sake! | 她才在一年级 |
[06:43] | You’re right. | You’re right. 你说的对. 你说的对. |
[06:46] | I’ll make some calls as soon as I get home. | 我一回家就去打电话 |
[06:48] | Call some of the other mothers. | 给其他妈妈们打 |
[06:50] | Maybe set something up for this weekend. | 也许周末安排点什么 |
[06:53] | Wait, wait! | 等等,等等! |
[06:55] | I have to go | 我今天必须要去 |
[06:56] | into the D.A.’s today. | |
[06:57] | I got to drop Marie off at day care. | 我留下Marie来做日常 |
[06:59] | Maybe this was not the greatest moment to go back to work. | 也许现在不是回去上班的好时候 |
[07:01] | Hold on. Can we not blow this out of proportion? | 等下.我们不能大事化小吗? |
[07:04] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦 |
[07:05] | We have a plan to solve it. | 我们就有解决它的办法 |
[07:07] | You’ll make the calls tonight instead of an hour from now. | 你应该晚上打电话而不是一小时后 |
[07:09] | End of crisis. | 结束这场危机. |
[07:10] | What if I have to work late? | 如果我必须要加班呢? |
[07:11] | Then I’ll make some calls. | 我会打电话的. |
[07:13] | We’re talking about | 我们会谈论 |
[07:14] | helping our six-year-old make friends, | 帮助我们的6岁小鬼交朋友 |
[07:16] | not curing cancer. | 而不是治疗癌症 |
[07:18] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[07:20] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[07:22] | The lady said “smart as a whip,” did she not? | 老师说想教鞭一样聪明,不是吗? |
[07:24] | – Mm-hmm. – Hey. | – 恩. – 嘿. |
[07:26] | Consider the gene pool. | 想想基因遗传吧 |
[07:29] | DEVALOS: And you be sure and tell my esteemed colleague | 你清楚的和我尊敬的同事谈 |
[07:32] | that confession or no confession, | 招供 或不招供 |
[07:33] | if I don’t have his client’s affidavit | 今天下午五点 |
[07:34] | on my desk by 5:00 this afternoon, | 如果他的客户的口供没有在我桌子上 |
[07:36] | I’m pulling the offer. | 我会推迟定单的 |
[07:38] | You’re here? | 怎么才来? |
[07:39] | I have been for over an hour. | 我都来了一个小时了 |
[07:41] | Boy, I told my assistant to call your house | 孩子,我叫了我秘书给你家打电话 |
[07:42] | first thing this morning. | 今早第一件事 我在学校有点事 |
[07:44] | – And she didn’t try your cell? – No. | – 她没打你手机? – 没. |
[07:47] | ( sighing ): And you couldn’t just sense…? | 那你就不能注意点…? |
[07:48] | Apparently not. | 明显不能 |
[07:51] | So, basically, I’m here for nothing? | 那么,总的说来,我一无是处? |
[07:52] | No, not for nothing. | 不,不是一无是处 |
[07:54] | I mean, you’ll be paid. | 我是说,我雇你 |
[07:55] | Ah. | |
[07:57] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗? 你是对的 |
[07:58] | Since you’re here, since you’re getting paid… | 自从你来这儿, 自从你挣钱… |
[08:00] | You know, I don’t need a mercy job. | 你知道我不需要可怜而来的工作 |
[08:01] | Hey, I’m not doing this for you. | 嘿,我不是为了你 |
[08:03] | I’m doing this for me. | 我为我自己 |
[08:04] | All I need to do is run for reelection | 我要做的是重选 |
[08:06] | and have someone find out I paid you | 让别人看到我付你钱 |
[08:07] | and you didn’t do anything to earn it. | 而你没做什么得到的 |
[08:09] | Are these the CCFs? | 这是CCF吗? |
[08:10] | Yes, sir. | 是, 先生. |
[08:11] | All right, now, all I need is a place to put you. | 好吧我需要的是把你放在一个位置上 |
[08:18] | ( Devalos clearing throat ) | ( Devalos 咳嗽 ) |
[08:19] | ( chuckling ) | ( 笑声 ) |
[08:20] | Well, don’t thank me now. | 好了,现在不要谢我 |
[08:22] | You spoil me. | 你宠坏我了 |
[08:24] | Oh, it’s not as bad as it looks. | 噢,不是看起来那么遭 |
[08:25] | Old Wayne over there swears to me he actually likes it! | 老Wayne发誓他喜欢那儿! |
[08:28] | Old Wayne? Sounds like something I used to drink. | 老Wayne? 听起来就和我以前和的饮料一样 |
[08:30] | Criminal sketch artist. | 罪犯素描艺术家 |
[08:31] | You’ll be sharing this space with him. | 你和他共用这里 |
[08:35] | And what exactly is it | 那么你到底要我 |
[08:36] | you would have me do in this sumptuous space? | 在这个”豪华”的地方干什么? |
[08:38] | You ever heard of “Cold Case Files”? | 你听说过垫低文件吗? |
[08:40] | Yeah, but I never watched it. | 听过,但我没看过 |
[08:42] | No, not the television show. | 不,不是电视剧里的 |
[08:43] | These are the real thing. | 这就是 |
[08:44] | They’re cases that are cold. | 它们是被冷落的案子 |
[08:45] | Mysteries that are unsolved. | 神秘没被解决的 |
[08:47] | Unsolved Mysteries. | 神秘没被解决的 |
[08:48] | Never saw that either. | 也没见过 |
[08:50] | What I’d like you to do is spend a little bit of time | 我要你花点时间 |
[08:52] | looking at each one of these files. | 去看下每个文件 |
[08:53] | See if you get some sort of vibration off of it. | 看能找出什么震动点的 |
[08:55] | Ooh, “vibration”? | 震动点的? |
[08:57] | Whatever it is you get, when you get, | 不管你找到什么 |
[08:59] | whatever it is you get. | 那时都行 |
[09:00] | – Got it. – Good. | – 知道了. – 好. |
[09:01] | I’ll be in my office. | 我在我的办公室 |
[09:02] | That would be that room with all the windows? | 全是玻璃那间? |
[09:04] | Right you are. | |
[09:18] | ( woman sobbing ) | ( 女人哭泣声 ) |
[09:21] | MAN: All right,let’s get started. | 男人: 没事的,我们开始吧. |
[09:23] | WOMAN: I’ll try, but like I was telling the officers, | 女人: 我试过,就像我给警官说的 |
[09:25] | it’s not like I got a really good look at him. | 我可能没看清他 |
[09:28] | It was dark, and I was hiding from him. | 那时很黑我躲着他 |
[09:30] | And then I was running from him. | 然后我逃跑 |
[09:31] | MAN: It’s all right. Just do the best you can do. | 没事的尽你所能 |
[09:34] | Let’s start with something easy. | 我们来谈点你容易想的 |
[09:36] | Let’s start with, uh, hair color. | 开始吧, 恩,头发颜色 |
[09:39] | According to the investigating officer’s police report, | 根据调查警官的报告 |
[09:42] | you said the perpetrator had blond hair? | 你说罪犯是金发 |
[09:45] | WOMAN: Yeah.Brownish blond. | 是的,金褐色 |
[09:47] | I think so. | 我认为是这样 |
[09:48] | You think so? | 你认为? |
[09:50] | No. That’s it. Definitely. | 不,就是那样, 绝对是 |
[09:52] | Brownish blond. And short. | 金褐色短发 |
[09:56] | So we’re talking about a Caucasian? | 那我们谈谈那个高加索人? |
[09:58] | You mean a white man? | 你是说那个白人? |
[10:00] | Yeah, he was a white man. | 对, 他是个白人. |
[10:03] | What about his stature? | 他的体形? |
[10:05] | Are we talking tall man, short man, | 我是说是高的, 矮的, |
[10:08] | fat man, thin man? | 胖的, 瘦? |
[10:09] | ( sobbing ) | ( 哭泣声 ) |
[10:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的. |
[10:13] | Just relax and concentrate | 放松集中精神 |
[10:15] | on what happened. | 在发生了什么上 |
[10:16] | Mister… | 先生… |
[10:18] | he killed my fianc? right in front of me. | 他在我面前杀了我的未婚夫 |
[10:22] | My clothes have pieces | 撕了我的衣服 |
[10:23] | of his brain on them. | 丢在他脑门旁 |
[10:26] | You relax and concentrate. | 放松集中精神 |
[10:29] | Miss, uh… | 小姐… |
[10:54] | Oh, my God! | 噢,天那! |
[11:09] | WOMAN: He was a short man, really. | 他是个矮子 |
[11:12] | Average to short. | 一般矮. |
[11:15] | Just a white guy. | |
[11:18] | An average to short white guy. | |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:23] | What else can you remember? | 你还记着些什么? |
[11:25] | Eyes, maybe? Eye color? | 眼睛,可能? 眼睛颜色? |
[11:28] | Did he have all of his teeth? | 他牙齿都有吗? |
[11:30] | What about | 那么 |
[11:31] | his ears? | 耳朵呢? |
[11:32] | Were they especially large? | 是不是很大? |
[11:35] | Just… take your time. | 好好想下 |
[11:40] | Let me think… | 让我想一想… |
[11:53] | ( gunshot ) | ( 枪声 ) |
[11:58] | WOMAN: I’d have to say he looked like a farm boy to me. | 我不得不说他看起来像个农民小子. |
[12:01] | You know, like one of those Midwestern-looking types… | 你知道就是中西部那种… |
[12:07] | with nice teeth and short hair. | 短头发牙齿很漂亮. |
[12:14] | ( sobbing ) | ( 哭泣声 ) |
[12:15] | It’s all coming back to me now. | 现在又想起那时… |
[12:24] | Anyway, my wife and I thought | 无论如何我和我太太认为 |
[12:25] | it might be fun for our girls | 那样对我们女儿说会很有趣 |
[12:27] | to get together outside of school. | 在校外具在一起. |
[12:30] | Bridgette, yeah. | Bridgette, 是的. |
[12:32] | Great. Let’s see, uh… | 好样的. 我看看, 恩… |
[12:34] | Um, how about… | 恩, …如何 |
[12:36] | Sorry? | 你好? |
[12:38] | No, no, actually, Bridgette doesn’t have an online calendar. | 不, 不, 实际上, Bridgette 没有在线日历. |
[12:43] | Does sound like a time saver. | 是不是听起来像赶时间的人. |
[12:44] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会看下的 |
[12:46] | Oh, so how about Saturday? | 噢,星期六怎么样? |
[12:49] | She has horseback riding till noon? Huh. | 她中午之前要骑马. |
[12:51] | Um, then, book club… right. | 然后去读书俱乐部…对 |
[12:55] | Ah, what about Sunday? | 那星期天如何? |
[12:59] | A fund-raiser? | 积累知识? |
[13:01] | Wow, I didn’t know that six-year-olds did… | 我不知道一个六岁小孩会… |
[13:08] | No. I-I can definitely see how that would help | 不.我-我确实觉得那样会有帮助 |
[13:10] | flesh out a high school transcript. Sure. | 帮她进入高中 |
[13:13] | Uh… what about the next weekend? | 那么下个礼拜如何? |
[13:17] | You can pencil her in? | 你标出来 |
[13:20] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好吧. |
[13:23] | No, no, it’s Dubois. | 不不, Dubois. |
[13:25] | Uh, that’s a different Bridgette. | 恩, 那是不同的 |
[13:30] | Sure, yeah. | 好的, 好. |
[13:32] | Probably should talk to Cassie first. | 可能应该先给Cassie谈谈. |
[13:35] | Well, yeah, call me if she’s interested. | 好, 好, 她觉得好你给我打电话. |
[13:38] | You, too. | 你也是. |
[13:40] | Bye. | 拜. |
[13:41] | ( phone beeps ) | |
[13:45] | Everyone brush your teeth? | 每个人都刷了牙了吗? |
[13:48] | ( crickets chirping ) | ( 昆虫叫 ) |
[13:55] | JOE: Ah, my prayers have been answered. | 噢, 我的祈祷回答了我. |
[13:58] | A woman sneaking into my room. | 一个女人潜入我的房间. |
[14:00] | And wonder of wonders, | 想了又想, |
[14:02] | she actually looks like my wife. | 她确实像我的妻子. |
[14:05] | The better to ease the guilt. | 很容易犯罪. |
[14:08] | God is good. | 上帝是好的. |
[14:09] | Ha-ha. | 哈哈. |
[14:11] | You missed some amazing franks and some even better beans. | 你错过了惊人的坦诚和更好的豆子 |
[14:15] | We waited at the table for you to show up. | 我们在桌前等你回来 |
[14:17] | We waited for, I don’t know, three hours? | 我们等了…我不知道,3个小时? |
[14:21] | But by then the flies were getting so thick, | 但等都有苍蝇了 |
[14:23] | the kids started to complain, | 孩子们就开始抱怨 |
[14:25] | and it was like, oh, heck, let’s just eat without Mommy. | 我们不等妈妈先吃了吧. |
[14:30] | ( muffled ): I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[14:44] | I’ve been looking at mug shot books for the last five hours. | 最后五个小时我看了一大堆素描书 |
[14:49] | This witness, this woman | 那个证人,那个女的 |
[14:52] | was caught up in this… execution. | 被抓…执行.. |
[14:56] | Her fianc?was murdered right in front of her. | 她的未婚夫?在她面前被杀 |
[14:59] | And she’s giving this description to the police | 她在警局录了 |
[15:03] | of the perpetrator. | 有关案件的口供 |
[15:04] | And I’m listening and I’m realizing | 我听见我就知道了 |
[15:07] | the man she’s describing is not the man inside her head. | 她描述的不是她脑里的那个人 |
[15:10] | Al… | 哦… |
[15:11] | And I can’t very well go to the sketch artist | 我不同意素描师 |
[15:13] | and say, um, “I read her mind. | 就去说:”恩,我知道她想什么 |
[15:15] | Draw a guy who looks like this.” | 并画了张这样的画.” |
[15:17] | ( sighing ) | |
[15:18] | So, I looked through all the mug shot books, hoping… | 所以,我看很多素描书,想 |
[15:23] | And then I looked up and it’s 10:30. | 然后我抬头一看–10:30 |
[15:27] | And now the police are looking for the wrong guy. | 现在警方没去抓该抓的人 |
[15:30] | She’s probably scared, Al. | 她可能吓到了 |
[15:32] | I know, but I gotta think of something. | 我知道, 但我要去想些事情. |
[15:36] | You want to hear some good news? | 你想听些好消息吗? |
[15:39] | Bridgette made a friend. | Bridgette 交了个朋友. |
[15:44] | No. | 不. |
[15:45] | Yeah. Talk about timing, huh? | 是的,谈谈时间? |
[15:47] | Oh, she came home from school all excited. | 噢,她从学校回来时很高兴 |
[15:50] | They played on the playground. | 他们在操场上玩过 |
[15:51] | They ate lunch together. | 他们一起吃午饭 |
[15:53] | She can’t wait to go to school tomorrow. | 她等不急明天去学校 |
[15:55] | Oh, God, that’s great! And I wasn’t here. | 噢,天那,太棒了! 可惜我不在这儿 |
[15:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:58] | She’ll tell you all about him in the morning. | 她明天会把他告诉你的 |
[16:00] | Yeah, it’s a him? | 是个男孩子呀? |
[16:03] | Bobby! | |
[16:04] | Bobby. Bobby who? | Bobby. Bobby什么? |
[16:06] | We don’t have a last name yet, but she promised to get it | 我们不知道他姓什么 但她保证会问到的 |
[16:09] | and a phone number tomorrow. | 明天还会问到电话号码 |
[16:10] | With any luck, he’ll still have some openings | 有运气成分 |
[16:12] | in the fourth quarter of his fiscal year. | 在4/1的学习年里 |
[16:15] | Mm, this is great. | 恩,太棒了. |
[16:18] | Maybe I’ll see him tomorrow when I drop her off at school. | 也许明天我送她去学校时会看到他 |
[16:20] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[16:23] | Now may I have a kiss? | 现在给我一个吻好吗? |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:26] | A kiss. | 一个吻 |
[16:27] | That thing we used to do | 我们以前常做的事 |
[16:29] | when we saw each other after a long day. | 长长一天后我们看见对方 |
[16:31] | Mm. | 恩 |
[16:32] | I like Bobby. | 我喜欢Bobby. |
[16:37] | It sounds nice. | 好听. |
[16:39] | He sounds nice. | 好听. |
[16:40] | You can’t have him. | 你得不到他. |
[16:42] | He’s already involved with your daughter. | 他和你女儿恋爱了. |
[16:45] | Hmm. | |
[16:45] | And, besides, you’re | 另外, 你还 |
[16:47] | already involved with me. | 已经爱我了. |
[16:56] | ( kids chattering and shouting ) | ( 孩子闹 ) |
[17:09] | It’s not even 7:30. Why are we so early? | 还没到7:30. 我们这么早干嘛? |
[17:11] | Because I have to work today. | 因为我今天要去上班 |
[17:12] | Besides it’s only a few minutes. | 另外也没早多久 |
[17:14] | More like 20. | 大约20分钟 |
[17:15] | What are we supposed to do for 20 whole entire minutes? | 那我们在这整整20分钟里做些什么呢? |
[17:17] | I don’t know. Look, kids are playing in the playground! | 我不知道,看,孩子们在操场上玩着呢. |
[17:20] | Uh, little kids. | 噢,小孩子. |
[17:22] | I’m sure you’ll | 相信你会的 |
[17:24] | And don’t forget, Dad is picking you up today. | 还有别忘了今天爸爸来接你们 |
[17:26] | How come? | 为什么? |
[17:27] | Because I have a big day at work, | 因为我今天工作很忙 |
[17:28] | and he’s gonna bring home things he can do there, | 他会带家务事到那儿 |
[17:30] | so try not to make too much noise. | 所以不要给他制造太多噪音 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:34] | Bye, Mom. | 再见,妈妈 |
[17:35] | Bye, lips. | 再见,小嘴 |
[17:36] | Where’s my kiss? | 亲我一个? |
[17:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:44] | Bye, Mom. | 再见,妈妈 |
[17:45] | Bye, wild thing. | 再见,”野生动物” |
[17:51] | ( engine starting ) | ( 引擎声 ) |
[18:17] | ALLISON: Wow. You are really good. | 哇,你画的真不赖 |
[18:19] | Hi. Um, I’m sitting over there temporarily. | 我刚才一直坐在那儿 |
[18:22] | Allison. I think we missed each other the other day. | Allison.我想我们那天误会了 |
[18:25] | Wayne. | |
[18:29] | It’s amazing you can do that. | 你能做那真令人惊奇 |
[18:31] | I been at it a long time. | 我做那都很久了 |
[18:34] | What do you do? | 你做什么工作? |
[18:35] | Oh, I’m a consultant. | 噢,顾问 |
[18:36] | I work part-time with the D.A. | 我在D.A做兼职 |
[18:38] | It’s pretty boring. | 做得很无聊 |
[18:40] | Could I ask you | 可以问下你吗 |
[18:41] | kind of a nutty question? | 一个私人点的问题 |
[18:42] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[18:43] | Do you ever, like, draw for money? | 你曾经喜欢,用画挣点钱吗? |
[18:47] | What, you mean like ads or something? | 你意思是说-广告什么的? |
[18:50] | I have this idea– I don’t mean to put you on the spot– | 我有个注意–我不是有意让你.. |
[18:53] | but it’s my husband’s birthday tomorrow. | 但明天是我老公的生日 |
[18:55] | And he’s one of those people who’s impossible to shop for. | 他是那种不能去买的人 |
[18:59] | Could I give you a…? | 我能给你…? |
[19:00] | You have a picture or something, like maybe a photo | 你有画或者什么的,或者你钱包 |
[19:02] | from your wallet? | 里的照片 |
[19:04] | No. | 没 |
[19:05] | I was hoping maybe I could describe him to you… | 我想也许我可以给你描述下他 |
[19:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | Okay. Let’s start with his, um… complexion. | 好,从他的肤色开始 |
[19:20] | How would you describe that? | 你怎么描述呢? |
[19:22] | Well, it’s very similar to yours actually. | 和你的差不多 |
[19:27] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[19:28] | DEVALOS: Let me see if I’ve got this straight. | 让我看是否我弄懂了 |
[19:30] | This is the man we should be looking for, | 这是我们该找的人 |
[19:32] | not this man? | 而不是这个人? |
[19:34] | Then who do you suppose this is? | 那你认为这是谁? |
[19:36] | I think it’s Matt Damon. | 我认为是 Matt Damon. |
[19:39] | I left a magazine laying around | 我掉了本杂志在地上 |
[19:40] | and I think the witness saw it and… | 我想那个女士看见了… |
[19:42] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 噢,大声哭吧. |
[19:45] | Okay, let’s say you’re right. | 好,假如你是对的 |
[19:46] | Let’s say the witness lied and her sketch is bogus. | 假如那个女士的描述是假的 |
[19:48] | Well, she’s not lying exactly. | 那么,她骗得不好 |
[19:50] | She’s just afraid of being involved. | 她不想被介入 |
[19:52] | Allison, that’s lying. Exactly. | Allison, 她说谎. 绝对. |
[19:55] | Besides, whatever her reasons are, | 另外, 不管出于什么原因, |
[19:56] | my hands are really tied. | 我手没空. |
[19:57] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[19:59] | ( sighing ): Well, what would you | ( 叹气 ) |
[20:00] | have me do with this? | |
[20:01] | I don’t know. Publish it. Distribute it. | 你想让我怎么做? 我不知道. 印刷后分发开. |
[20:03] | Go get the cops to go get the guy. | 让警察去抓. |
[20:06] | Allison, I can’t put this out. | Allison, 我不能那样. |
[20:07] | Where would I say it came from? | 我说画从哪里来? |
[20:10] | An anonymous eyewitness. | 一个匿名的目击者. |
[20:12] | Oh, right. | 噢, 好. |
[20:14] | The description from the person in the room– | 从房里那人来的描述– |
[20:15] | that’s the one I tell the police to ignore. | 我叫警方忽略它. |
[20:17] | And the description from someone whose identity I can’t discuss– | 从一个我不知道的匿名人来的描述– |
[20:20] | that’s the one I want them to pay attention to. | 我叫警方重视它. |
[20:22] | – But… – Then what? | – 但是… – 那又怎样? |
[20:22] | What happens if we manage to find the guy and make an arrest? | 如果我们设法逮捕那个人会怎样? |
[20:26] | What happens when the defense attorney | 辩护律师让你上法庭时 |
[20:27] | puts you on the stand? What do you say? | 会发生什么? 你说呢? |
[20:29] | Better yet, what happens when | 更有甚者 |
[20:30] | he puts the woman on the stand | 当律师让那女人出庭,那女人说这不是我描述的那人 |
[20:31] | and she says, “That’s not the man I described”? | 时会发生什么? |
[20:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[20:35] | All I know is, you’re looking for the wrong man. | 我只知道你们抓错人了. |
[20:39] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 好,也许你是对的. |
[20:42] | But if this is the real man we should be looking for, | 但如果他是我们该抓的人, |
[20:45] | then we need to get the real eyewitness to say so. | 我们需要真的目击证人去说. |
[20:48] | ( kids shouting excitedly ) | |
[21:00] | I got a C-plus on my math test. | 我数学的了个C-. |
[21:02] | C-plus? | |
[21:03] | All right. | 好的. |
[21:04] | That’s progress. | 有进步. |
[21:05] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹呢? |
[21:07] | Playground, probably. | 可能在操场. |
[21:09] | Come on, let’s go find her. | 走我们去找她. |
[21:10] | ( kids chattering excitedly ) | |
[21:15] | BRIDGETTE: You’re it! | 你在那儿! |
[21:17] | ( singsongy ): You can’t catch me. | ( 唱说 ): 你抓不到我. |
[21:19] | Nah-nah-nah-nah. | |
[21:23] | Ha-ha-ha-ha. | |
[21:24] | You can’t touch me. | 你抓不到我. |
[21:25] | Huh-huh-huh-huh. | |
[21:28] | BRIDGETTE: Nah-nah-nah-nah. | |
[21:31] | Ha-ha… | |
[21:32] | Bridgette! | |
[21:33] | Ha-ha. | |
[21:35] | Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! | |
[21:36] | God. Why does she have to be so weird all the time? | 天那. 她怎么总是非得这么古怪? |
[21:45] | ( mumbling ) | |
[21:47] | Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! | |
[21:50] | It doesn’t sound like that big a deal. | 听起来不像是件大事. |
[21:52] | So she was playing by herself. | 那么她和她自己玩. |
[21:55] | Did you ask her what happened to Bobby? | 你问她Bobby怎么了吗? |
[21:57] | Maybe he went home sick, | 也许他生病回家了, |
[21:58] | or maybe he was playing with some little boys. | 也许他和其他男孩玩去了. |
[22:01] | That doesn’t mean that | 那不代表 |
[22:02] | he doesn’t want to play with her anymore. | 他不想和她玩了 |
[22:04] | I’m just saying… | 我只是想说… |
[22:05] | Bridgette, did you get to ask Bobby what his last name was? | Bridgette, 你问了Bobby的姓了吗? |
[22:08] | It’s Lechelle. | 姓Lechelle. |
[22:10] | Bobby Lechelle. | |
[22:12] | ALLISON: Let’s see. | 看吧. |
[22:15] | Oh. Perfect. | 噢. 好样的. |
[22:17] | There’s only one Lechelle. | 只有一个Lechelle. |
[22:18] | Call! | 打电话呀! |
[22:19] | Why don’t you call? | 你怎么不打? |
[22:21] | You’re a big girl. | 你是个大女孩了 |
[22:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | ALLISON: Okay, I’ll read you the numbers. Ready? | 好,我要念号码了,准备好了吗? |
[22:27] | 5-5-5-0-1-9-6. | |
[22:29] | ( punching numbers ) | ( 拨号声 ) |
[22:35] | ( whispering ): It’s ringing. | |
[22:39] | Hello? Is Bobby home? This is Bridgette. | 你好? 是 Bobby 的家吗? 我是 Bridgette. |
[22:44] | Bobby! | |
[22:45] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友. |
[22:48] | Oh. | |
[22:49] | She wants to talk to you. | 她要和你说话. |
[22:52] | Hi, Mrs. Lechelle? | 你好,Lechelle太太? |
[22:54] | This is, uh, Allison Dubois. | 我是 Allison Dubois. |
[22:56] | I’m Bridgette’s mom. | 我是Bridgette的妈妈. |
[22:58] | No, I don’t… | 不, 我不是… |
[23:00] | A joke? | 玩笑? |
[23:01] | Of course not. | 当然不是. |
[23:04] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 对不起我不明白. |
[23:06] | You don’t have a son at Central? | 你从来没有过儿子? |
[23:11] | You do? | 真的吗? |
[23:14] | You did. | 是的. |
[23:21] | ( gasps quietly ) | |
[23:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉. |
[23:27] | I’m terribly, terribly sorry. | 非常非常抱歉. |
[23:30] | ( phone beeps ) | |
[23:32] | What was that about? | 怎么会事? |
[23:37] | Bridgette, baby, go brush your teeth and get ready for bed. | Bridgette, 宝宝, 刷了牙去睡觉吧. |
[23:39] | I’ll come read you a book. | 我会来给你读书讲故事. |
[23:46] | What? | 怎么会事? |
[23:48] | He’s dead. | 他(Bobby)死了 |
[23:50] | Oh, my, God, what happened? | 噢, 我的天那, 发生了什么? |
[23:53] | Five years ago. | 五年前. |
[23:56] | He died five years ago. | 他(Bobby)五年前就死了. |
[24:06] | ( sighs ) | |
[24:10] | Do you think she knows? | 你觉得她知道吗? |
[24:13] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑. |
[24:14] | She probably just thinks | 我只是觉得 |
[24:16] | he’s another kid on the playground. | 他是在操场上玩的另一个孩子 |
[24:20] | Well, we have to tell her. | 好吧, 我们必须去告诉她. |
[24:22] | I guess. | 我猜. |
[24:23] | You guess? | 你猜? |
[24:25] | You don’t think this is a problem? | 你不认为这是个问题? |
[24:27] | We should just be happy that she has a new friend | 我们应该很高兴她有个新朋友 |
[24:29] | and leave it at that? | 就让她那样? |
[24:32] | We have to do something about this. | 我们必须要做点什么. |
[24:34] | – I know. – All right, okay, fine, | – 我知道. – 好吧, 好, 很好, |
[24:35] | so we’re on the same page, then. | 那么我们想法一致. |
[24:41] | Any thoughts as to why a six-year-old boy | 任何想法关于一个 |
[24:42] | who’s been dead for five years | 五年前就死了的六岁小孩 |
[24:44] | should choose to hang around our daughter? | 应该在我们的女儿上发生? |
[24:46] | You make it sound so sinister. | 你让他听起来很坏 |
[24:48] | He’s drawn to her because she can see him, that’s all. | 他会来找她是因为她能看见他,就是这样 |
[24:52] | I don’t know if you’re aware of this, | 我不知道你是否懂, |
[24:53] | but right now you sounded almost… | 但现在你说的… |
[24:55] | oh, I don’t know, almost proud of her. | 噢, 我不知道, 甚至以她为荣. |
[24:56] | Please! | 求你了! |
[24:57] | I wouldn’t wish the way I see the world on anybody, | 我不希望我对其他人的看法 |
[25:00] | least of all my own daughter. So what’s next, | 和对我们的女儿的一样. 那接下来会怎样, |
[25:03] | she gonna start finishing my sentences for me? | 她就会完成我的句子了? |
[25:04] | Start knowing things before they happen,start waking up | 开始未卜先知,开始 |
[25:07] | in a cold sweat from bizarre dreams? | 从奇怪的梦里惊醒,吓得一身冷汗? |
[25:08] | You don’t know that any of those things are going to happen. | 你不知道这些事会发生. |
[25:11] | Well, I’m allowed to wonder. | 那好, 我有权去猜测. |
[25:13] | And I’m allowed to worry. | 我还有权去担心. |
[25:17] | In fact, I’d be an idiot not to worry. | 实际上, 不去担心我就是傻蛋. |
[25:19] | Got it. Sorry. | 知道了. 对不起. |
[25:23] | Sorry to have polluted the gene pool. | 对不起污染了你们家的基因池. |
[25:26] | Didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思. |
[25:27] | How else could you mean it? | 那你什么意思? |
[25:30] | How do you know she’s not gonna outgrow it? | 你怎么知道她就不会那样长大? |
[25:32] | And just because you see one ghost | 你见过一个鬼 |
[25:34] | doesn’t mean you see every ghost. | 不代表你知道所有鬼 |
[25:36] | If you say so. | 管你说的 |
[25:37] | Just because you have one dream that seems | 就因为你做了个就像要实现的梦 |
[25:40] | to come true doesn’t mean every dream comes true. | 不代表所有的梦都会实现 |
[25:41] | I had dream the other night, a wolf was chasing me | 昨天我做了个梦, 一只狼在机场 |
[25:44] | through the airport trying to kill me. | 追我要吃了我. |
[25:46] | Didn’t mean a damn thing. | 那不代表什么. |
[25:49] | Although you are looking kind of wolfish. | 我看你就和那狼一样 |
[25:51] | I’m going to check on Bridgette. | 我去看看Bridgette. |
[25:55] | So it just isn’t gonna work out with Bobby this weekend. | 这个周末Bobby不能来玩. |
[25:59] | How come? | 为什么呢? |
[26:02] | It just isn’t. | 就是不能来. |
[26:05] | But I was thinking, is there somebody else you like, | 但我觉得还有别人你喜欢的吗 |
[26:09] | somebody else at school? | 学校里另外的人? |
[26:11] | No, Mommy. | 不, 妈妈. |
[26:13] | The other kids are mean. | 其他孩子都很自私. |
[26:15] | All the other kids are mean. | 其他所有的孩子都很自私. |
[26:17] | Bobby is the only one who’s nice to me. | 只有Bobby对我好 |
[26:21] | What about next weekend? | 下个周末呢? |
[26:23] | Can Bobby and me play then? | 那时我和Bobby能一起玩吗? |
[26:27] | I don’t know, Honey. We’ll see tomorrow. | 我不知道, 甜心. 我们明天看. |
[26:29] | It’s late, go to sleep. | 太迟了, 睡觉吧. |
[26:44] | BOY KILLED IN SCHOOLYARD ACCIDENT | 男孩死去学校院里的车祸 |
[26:48] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[26:50] | She’s in the conference room. | 她在会议室. |
[26:51] | Absolutely. | 好的. |
[26:53] | This is gonna be a bit tricky. | 很狡猾. |
[26:55] | I have no factual ground on which to question | 我不知道对她提供的素描 |
[26:57] | the validity of the sketch she approved. | 的真实性提什么问题. |
[26:59] | Show her my sketch, see how she reacts | 给她看我那幅, 看她在 |
[27:02] | to a picture of the real killer. | 一张真凶图画上的反应 |
[27:02] | Love to– only down the line the defense attorney | 我也想– 只是便宜了辩方律师 |
[27:06] | could say that I influenced the witness. | 他可以说我以此影响了证人 |
[27:07] | We can’t even show it to her? | 我们不 能 给她看? |
[27:09] | I didn’t say we; I said I. | 我没说我们; 我只是说我 |
[27:16] | Do you remember the affidavit | 你还记得口供 |
[27:17] | you signed when the sketch artist | 昨天素描师给你完成品你签了的 |
[27:18] | showed you the finished picture yesterday? | |
[27:20] | The one on which you swear that the description | 你发誓那幅是你 |
[27:22] | you gave is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate? | 尽你所能完全正确的? |
[27:26] | Well, we lost that affidavit. | 那么, 我们把口供弄丢了. |
[27:28] | I feel terrible about the inconvenience, | 很抱歉要打扰你, |
[27:30] | but I’m afraid that I have to ask you to sign it again. | 我要再询问你一次. |
[27:39] | Is this the man you saw shoot your fianc? | 你看见是这个人冷血地杀了你的未婚夫吗? |
[27:42] | in cold blood the night of the 12th? | 在12号晚上? |
[27:45] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是,就是他 |
[27:46] | Any changes you’d like to make? | 有什么需要改动的吗? |
[27:48] | ( quietly ): No. | 没有 |
[27:49] | Any details that have | 有没有 |
[27:50] | come back to you since yesterday? | 昨天以来想起的? |
[27:52] | – Not really, no. – Are you sure? | – 不, 没有. – 确认吗? |
[27:55] | I’d be happy to bring in the artist | 我很高兴给你带来上次 |
[27:56] | you worked with. | 给你画的素描师 |
[27:58] | If you had any additional thoughts, | 如果你还有什么想起的, |
[27:59] | now would be the time to share them. | 现在是最好的说出来的时间. |
[28:02] | No. I’m very happy with the sketch. | 不. 我很满意那幅素描 |
[28:04] | If you’ll let me just sign the paper… | 可以让我签字了吗… |
[28:09] | Allison… | |
[28:12] | ( clears throat ) | |
[28:16] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢, 天那. |
[28:18] | Here you go. | 开始 |
[28:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:29] | Thank you. ( whispers ): Allison. | |
[28:33] | Is there anything else, | 还有其他事吗, – 我可以走了吗? – 是的… |
[28:34] | – or can I go? – Yeah… | 还有其他事吗, – 我可以走了吗? – 是的… |
[28:37] | you could take another look. | 你再看看 |
[28:39] | – Excuse me? – Isn’t this the man | – 对不起? – 是这个人吗? |
[28:40] | – that killed your fianc? – I don’t understand | – 他杀了你未婚夫? – 我不懂 |
[28:43] | what’s going on here– I signed your paper. | 怎么会事– 我都签了字 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry, you’re free to leave at any time. | 对不起, 你随时都可以离开 |
[28:46] | Listen, I know you’re afraid, | 听着,我知道你害怕, |
[28:47] | but if you don’t help us, he may very well | 但你不帮我们, 他就会 |
[28:49] | – kill somebody else. – I am helping you–I’m here, aren’t I? | – 杀别人 – 我在帮你们–我在这儿, 不是吗? |
[28:52] | Without you making an accurate identification… | 但你没有准确的描述… |
[28:54] | I did make an accurate identification. | 我确实准确的描述了 |
[28:59] | There is no one on this planet | 没有人比我 |
[29:00] | that wants to see that man behind bars | 更想知道是谁在事情背后 |
[29:02] | more than me. | |
[29:04] | There is no one more frightened | 没有人比我更害怕 |
[29:05] | of seeing that man again than me. | 再见到凶手 |
[29:08] | I’ve done all that I can. | 能做的我都做了 |
[29:11] | Have you caught him yet? | 你们逮到他了吗? |
[29:13] | Do you even know his name? | 你们知道他的名字吗? |
[29:15] | Do you even know where he lives? | 你们知道他住那儿吗? |
[29:17] | Can you promise me that he isn’t in the parking lot | 你们能保证他现在不在停车场 |
[29:20] | waiting for me right now? | 等着我吗? |
[29:26] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[29:30] | So, if he kills again, | 所以, 如果他再次行凶, |
[29:32] | it won’t be my fault, now, will it? | 就不是我的错了, 那时, 是吗? |
[29:47] | – Is not! – Is so! | – 不是! – 是的! |
[29:49] | Is not! | 不是! |
[29:50] | Is so! | 是的! |
[29:51] | – Is not! – Is so! | – 不是! – 是的! |
[29:52] | Is not! | 不是! |
[29:54] | – Hey, hey, hey… – Is so! – Is not! | – 嘿, 嘿, 嘿… – 是的! – 不是! |
[29:56] | Mom, tell her– tell there is no best friend! | 妈妈, 告诉她– 没有什么最好的朋友! |
[29:59] | There is no play date! | 没有玩耍约会! |
[30:00] | There is no Bobby! | 也没有Bobby! |
[30:01] | Ariel, enough. | Ariel, 够了. |
[30:03] | Is so a Bobby! So… | 有Bobby这个人! 有… |
[30:05] | Is not! Is not! Is not! | 没有! 没有! 没有! |
[30:10] | ( girls stop ) Stop. Ariel,go to your room now. | 停. Ariel,现在回你的房间 |
[30:15] | Do your homework. Now! | 做你的作业. 现在! |
[30:18] | Bridgette, go. | Bridgette, 去. |
[30:19] | Get your coat. You’re coming with me. | 穿好衣服. 你跟我来. |
[30:21] | Where are you taking me? | 带我去哪儿? |
[30:23] | To jail? | 去监狱? |
[30:25] | Just… get your coat. | 你就… 穿上衣服 |
[30:29] | What’s your plan, Stan? | 你准备干什么, 亲爱的? |
[30:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:33] | I figure if Bobby’s gonna be her best friend, | 我觉得Bobby会成为她的好朋友, |
[30:35] | then I should go have a chat with him. | 然后我就会和他聊聊 |
[30:39] | Bridgette? | |
[30:42] | Move it. | 快点 |
[31:01] | I don’t see him. Do you? | 我没看见他. 你呢? |
[31:03] | Of course not, Mommy. | 当然没有, 妈妈. |
[31:04] | It’s night. | 都晚上了 |
[31:06] | He’s probably at home, in bed, asleep. | 他可能在家里, 在床上, 睡着了. |
[31:10] | That’s the thing, honey. | 不是那样的, 小可爱. |
[31:11] | He isn’t. | 他不是 |
[31:12] | He never sleeps. | 他从不睡觉 |
[31:14] | He’s afraid to. | 他害怕 |
[31:15] | He’s afraid if he allows himself to sleep, | 他害怕他让自己睡着 |
[31:17] | he’ll wake up somewhere far, far away | 他醒了就会在很远了 |
[31:19] | and he’ll never see you again | 然后他就再也见不到你了 |
[31:21] | and he’ll never see his parents again. | 然后他就在也见不到他的家人了 |
[31:23] | He’s scared. | 他害怕 |
[31:24] | Well, I’d be scared, too, | 好, 我也害怕, |
[31:26] | if I thought I was going far, far away. | 如果我知道我会到很远去 |
[31:29] | But that’s the thing, see. | 就是那样, 知道了 |
[31:30] | When you go to this place… | 当你来这儿时… |
[31:32] | you can actually see everybody. | 你确实看见很多人 |
[31:34] | Any time you want, and you’re never lonely. | 任何时候, 你都没有孤单 |
[31:37] | It’s a good place. | 是个好地方 |
[31:39] | And it’s his time. | 是他的时间 我们帮他到那儿 |
[31:45] | ( swing squeaking ) | ( 风吹 ) |
[31:56] | Hey, Bridgette. Who’s that? | 嘿, Bridgette. 那是谁? |
[31:59] | Hey, Bobby. This is my mom. | 嘿, Bobby. 她是我妈妈 |
[32:01] | Hi, Bobby. | 你好, Bobby. |
[32:07] | I know. It’s been a while since a grown-up saw you, | 我知道. 都很久没有了,一个成年人看见你 |
[32:10] | spoke to you. Right? | 和你说话. 对吗? |
[32:15] | I bet you miss your mom. | 我猜你想你妈妈 |
[32:17] | I know she misses you. | 我知道她也想你 |
[32:20] | She cries for you. She prays for you. | 她为你哭,她为你祈祷 |
[32:23] | But you can’t hear any of that here, can you? | 但在这儿你听不到, 是吗? |
[32:28] | You need to be in a place | 你需要去 |
[32:29] | where you can hear everything… see everyone. | 你能听到所有声音看见所有人的地方 |
[32:34] | There is a place like that, you know. | 有这样一个地方, 你知道的 |
[32:36] | And there are a lot of people waiting | 在那儿有和多人等着你 |
[32:38] | for you to show up there. | 等你的出现 |
[32:40] | Your grandpa and grandma. | 你的祖父祖母 |
[32:42] | Lots of other relatives | 很多你的亲戚 |
[32:43] | you’ve never even met. | 你从来都没见过 |
[32:46] | It’s a wonderful place. | 那儿是个好地方 |
[32:49] | And to get there, all you have to do is to relax. | 到那儿时,你唯一要做的就是放松 |
[32:53] | And let go. | 那么走吧 |
[32:56] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[32:59] | Aren’t you tired? | 你累吗? |
[33:04] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[33:13] | But, Mommy… I don’t want Bobby to go away. | 但是,妈妈…我不想让 Bobby离开 |
[33:18] | Where he’s going, he will always be with you. | 他去哪儿, 他会永远和你在一起 |
[33:22] | In your memories, and in your heart. | 在你的记忆里, 在你的心中 |
[33:23] | He will be watching you. | 他会照顾着你 |
[33:26] | And if you miss him… | 如果你想念他… |
[33:28] | all you’ll need to do is think of him. | 你应该做的就是想着他 |
[33:31] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[33:35] | Okay. Let’s go. | |
[34:58] | ( telephone rings ) | 好的. 我们走 ( 电话响 ) |
[35:10] | It’s for you. | 是你的 |
[35:12] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[35:14] | Oh, I think it’s your witness. | 噢, 我想是你的证人 |
[35:22] | ( loud beep ) | |
[35:24] | Ticket and ID, please. | 机票和身份证, 谢谢 |
[35:25] | I’m not actually flying tonight. | 实际上我晚上不坐飞机 |
[35:26] | My name’s Allison Dubois. | 我叫Allison Dubois. |
[35:28] | I’m with the DA’s office. | 我在DA办公室工作 |
[35:29] | I’m here to secure an affidavit from a witness | 我来这检查一个证人的口供 |
[35:31] | who’s leaving the country. | 她将要出国 |
[35:33] | I was told that my office called ahead | 我叫我我办公室通知 |
[35:34] | to let you know I was coming. | 你我要来了 |
[35:42] | I came as quickly as I could. | 我赶过来的 |
[35:44] | Thank you. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢.谢谢你来 |
[35:47] | I feel safe here… you know? | 我认为这里安全… 你知道吗? |
[35:48] | They check for guns. | 他们检查枪 |
[35:49] | My plane boards in 20 minutes. | 我的飞机20分钟后起飞 |
[35:51] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们做完它吧 |
[35:56] | That is the man, isn’t it? | 是这个人, 不是吗? |
[36:00] | Just so we’re clear… | 我们很清楚了… |
[36:02] | I’m not coming back to testify until you’ve got him locked up. | 你们没逮到他前我不会出庭作证 |
[36:05] | Till you’ve got him where he can’t hurt me. | 知道你们抓到他让他不能伤到我 |
[36:06] | Everybody understands. | 所有人都知道 |
[36:12] | I know you think I’m crazy, running way like this. | 我知道你认为我疯了, 像这样做 |
[36:15] | I know what happened… | 我知道发生了什么… |
[36:18] | I mean, I wasn’t there, but I read your statement. | 我的意思是, 虽然我没在那儿, 但我看了你的陈诉 |
[36:21] | He knows me. | 他记得我 |
[36:25] | He looked right at me. | 他正面看了我 |
[36:31] | ( gunshot ) | ( 枪声 ) |
[36:34] | That night, I was supposed to be dead. | 那天晚上,我本来会死 |
[36:36] | He meant to kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[36:39] | ( beeping ) | ( 响声 ) |
[36:43] | He means to kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[36:45] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁? |
[36:47] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[36:47] | I mean… what sort of a criminal is he? | 我的意思… 他犯了什么罪? |
[36:49] | He’s the worst kind. He’s a cop. | 他是最坏的 他是一个警察 |
[36:53] | I don’t know his name or anything, | 我连他名字都不知道, |
[36:54] | but I know he’s an undercover detective in Vice. | 但我知道他是一个武装侦探 |
[36:56] | My boyfriend told me that nobody moves any kind of narcotic | 我男朋友告诉我没人会动亚里桑那的麻醉剂 |
[37:00] | in south Arizona unless he gets a taste of it. | 除非他尝试过 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 对不起我骗了你 |
[37:08] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道该做其他什么 |
[37:14] | ( children’s voices ): * A tisket, a tasket * | * A tisket, a tasket(与篮子谐音) * |
[37:17] | * A green and yellow basket * | * 一只黄绿色的篮子 * |
[37:19] | * I wrote a letter to my love * | * 我写了一封信 * |
[37:23] | * But on the way, I dropped it * | * 给我的爱人,但我在路上丢了它 * |
[37:25] | * I dropped it, I dropped it… * | * 我丢了它, 我丢了它… * |
[37:27] | Can’t be too careful. | 我会小心的 |
[37:29] | * And on the way, I dropped it… * | * 在路上, 我丢了它… * |
[37:31] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[37:33] | What did you say | 你说什么 |
[37:34] | the detective’s name was? | 那个侦探的名字是? |
[37:37] | Wolfe. Detective Wolfe. | Wolfe. 侦探 Wolfe. |
[37:38] | I’m here on official police business. | 我来这办公 |
[37:42] | ( loud beep ) | |
[37:42] | Hey… did you say Wolfe? | 嘿… 你说 Wolfe? |
[37:46] | Hey, wait a sec. | 嘿,等下 |
[37:47] | You know what? Let me walk you to the gate. | 你知道吗? 让我送你过去 |
[37:49] | I just have this feeling. | 我觉得应该这样 |
[38:25] | Police officer! Stop or I’ll shoot! | 我是警官! 别动 or 我要开枪了! |
[38:41] | Don’t stop! | 别动! |
[38:41] | What do you mean?! | 你什么意思?! |
[38:42] | Just trust me! | 相信我吧! |
[39:05] | REPORTER: An eyewitness to murder | 电视节目: 一个凶杀案的目击者 |
[39:07] | and an employee of the District Attorney’s office | 一个D.A办公室的雇员 |
[39:09] | narrowly escaped death here at the airport | 在机场勉强逃过一节 |
[39:11] | during what was supposed to be a routine encounter… If I don’t see some bodies | 在大家认为平常遭遇… 如果我没看见什么尸体 |
[39:13] | fully dressed and making their way | 全身而退 |
[39:14] | to the car in the next 30 seconds… | 30分钟后去车里… |
[39:15] | …to get the witness’s signature | …去签证词 |
[39:16] | on some legal documents. | 在法律文件上 |
[39:18] | – Unknown to both women, they were being followed- Mom…I don’t feel good. | – 未知的两个女人, 她们被跟着- 妈…我不舒服 |
[39:20] | ARIEL: You never feel good. | 别装了 |
[39:22] | That man, apparently ALLISON:In the car, or nobody’s | 那个人, 明显的 ALLISON:在车里, 没人 |
[39:25] | a Phoenix Police detective, going to feel good. | 会舒服的 |
[39:26] | gave chase and the two women found themselves trapped | 一阵追赶两个女人发现她们被困在 |
[39:28] | at the end of an unoccupied jetway | 一个未用的飞机通道里 |
[39:31] | dangling three stories in the air. | 在空中摇晃着3个故事 |
[39:33] | Fate and a passing luggage carrier intervened, and… | 命运 和过期行李运输干预, 和… |
[39:35] | ALLISON: Did anyone remember to shut off the TV? | 每个人记着关电视? |
[39:44] | Don’t forget | 别忘了 |
[39:45] | to give that envelope to Mrs. Cass. | 把信封给Mrs. Cass |
[39:47] | Okay. Bye. | 好. 再见 |
[39:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:49] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[39:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:52] | Ding-ding-ding. Last stop. | Ding-ding-ding. 最后一站 |
[39:54] | Everybody out. | 所有人下车 |
[39:55] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[39:58] | About what? | 骗你什么? |
[39:59] | You said he’ll always be with me. | 你说他永远和我在一起 |
[40:02] | He is, honey. | 他会的,甜心 |
[40:03] | He’s with you right now, watching out for you. | 他现在就和你在一起, 照看着你 |
[40:07] | Well, I don’t see him. | 那,我看不见他 |
[40:10] | Well, he’s there. | |
[40:12] | And he’s there. | 那, 他在这儿 他在这儿 |
[40:19] | Now, give Mommy a kiss. | |
[40:25] | Bye, baby. | 现在,亲我一个 再见, 宝贝 |
[40:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:27] | See ya. | 再见 |
[40:43] | GIRL: Whatcha doin’? | 你好吗? |
[40:46] | We said… whatcha doin’? | 我们说… 你好吗? |
[40:49] | Mmm, nothin’. | 恩, 不错 |
[40:50] | Why aren’t you playing with your friend? | 你怎么不和你朋友们玩? |
[40:52] | He had to go away somewhere… | 他必须要去某个地方… |
[40:57] | ( whispers ): Okay, I’ll tell her. | ( 小声说 ): 好的, 我个一她说 |
[40:59] | You can play with me and my friend if you want. | 你可以和我们一起玩 |
[41:01] | What friend? | 什么朋友? |
[41:03] | He’s ‘maginary. | |
[41:05] | His name’s Wilbur. | 他是maginary 他是Wilbur |
[41:06] | He’s a giraffe. | 他是a giraffe. |
[41:08] | What kind of giraffe? | 哪个giraffe? |
[41:10] | The spotted kind. | 有点的那种 |
[41:11] | The kind that lives in Africa? | 那种非洲的? |
[41:13] | Well, of course Africa. | 好, 当然是非洲的 |
[41:14] | That’s where spotted giraffes are from. | 那就是有点的 giraffes地方 |
[41:20] | Caption by Dean@F6 Synch by MovieLvr@PT | -=结束=- |