时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[00:04] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[00:10] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[00:17] | – Mommy! – Ariel? | – 妈咪! |
[00:23] | Ariel, where are you? | Ariel, 你在哪里? |
[00:26] | Ariel, talk to Mommy. | Ariel, 快告诉妈咪. |
[00:28] | – Mommy! – Where are you? | – 妈咪! – 你在哪? |
[00:32] | Ariel?! | |
[00:38] | Joe? | |
[00:39] | Allison, Joe’s not here. | Allison, Joe不在这里. |
[00:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:46] | Where’s Ariel? | Ariel哪去了? |
[00:50] | You know me. | 你知道我. |
[00:53] | I’m the golem. | 我是假人. |
[00:57] | I’m the devil. | 我是魔鬼. |
[01:00] | I’m a monster. | 我是妖怪. |
[01:03] | And your little girl? | 知道你的女儿在哪里吗? |
[01:06] | She’s in the trunk of my car. | 在我的车子的行李箱里. |
[01:08] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve come back to get the other ones… | 而且, 如果你允许的话, 我是来弄另一个的… |
[01:11] | No! No! | 不行! 不行! |
[01:21] | I need you awake. | 醒一醒. |
[01:22] | I can do awake. Just give me a couple of hours. | 我当然会醒. 不过你要在给我几个小时. |
[01:26] | – Joe. – Okay, okay, I’m awake. | – 好吧, 好吧, 我起来了. |
[01:30] | I’m awake, mostly. What’s going on, bad dream? | 我起来了, 怎么回事, 作噩梦了? |
[01:33] | Yeah. No. | 是的. 不是. |
[01:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[01:38] | – Mommy! – It’s Ariel! | – 妈咪! – 是 Ariel! |
[01:42] | I’ll check on Marie. | 我来看看 Marie. |
[01:45] | – She’s okay. – Mommy! | – 她很好. – 妈咪! |
[01:53] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[01:56] | Tell me, darling, was there a doll in this dream? | 告诉我, 亲爱的, 在那个梦里有洋娃娃吗? |
[02:01] | Other than you, you mean? | 那个梦里没有你, 怎么样? |
[02:04] | Okay. And Saturday Ariel has a soccer game, so… | 好吧.Ariel 在周六有一场球赛, 所以… |
[02:08] | we have to pick up snacks. | 我们得吃快餐. |
[02:10] | Again? | 又吃快餐? |
[02:13] | Okay, fine, just… this time let’s bring something good. | 好吧, 也可以, 只是… 这次要带些好的. |
[02:18] | No fruit, you know? I felt like an idiot last time. | 不要水果, 知道吗? 上次我觉得自己像一个傻子. |
[02:21] | If you want to feed growing girls grease and sugar, | 如果你想只给正在长身体的小孩吃脂肪和糖, |
[02:24] | then you could stop by the market and pick it up yourself. | 你自己去超级市场去买吧. |
[02:26] | Fine. | 好吧. |
[02:30] | Isn’t this always the case? | 总是这样吗? |
[02:32] | I’m finally tired enough to go back to sleep, and the sun’s coming up. | 我最后困得想睡觉了, 但是太阳也快出来了. |
[02:36] | Wait a second. | 等一下. |
[02:38] | Just wait a second. | 等一下. |
[02:39] | What’s the matter, you miss something? | 怎么回事, 你忘了些什么? |
[02:41] | You could say that. | 可以这样说. |
[02:42] | I’m a week late. | 我晚了一个星期. |
[02:44] | Late for what? | 干什么晚了? |
[02:47] | Oh, you’re that kind of late? | 哦, 你迟了? |
[02:50] | Late late? | 迟了 迟了? |
[02:52] | Yeah, Joe, a week late. | 是的, Joe, 晚了一个星期. |
[02:54] | Late late. | 迟了 迟了. |
[02:56] | Well. Guess I’m awake now. | 好吧. 我想我现在已经清醒了. |
[03:45] | You know what, when you stop and think about it, I think it’s kind of neat. | 你知道吗, 当你停下来思考的时候, 我认为它是整洁的. |
[03:50] | Or at least it could be, if it actually happened. | 或至少它可以是这样的, 如果它真的发生的话. |
[03:52] | If what actually happened? | 如果什么真的发生? |
[03:53] | – Nothing. | – Nothing. Neat? – 没什么. – 没什么. 整洁? |
[03:56] | Yeah. We’ve been to this barbecue a couple times before– we know what to expect. | 是啊. 我们已经有过很多次这样的野餐了– 我们知道该期盼些什么. |
[04:00] | It’s not like you’re in it alone. I’ll help. | 它并不是只有你一个人的. 我会帮你. |
[04:03] | Oh. You’ll help– oh, that’s great. | 哦. 你会帮我– 哦, 那真是太好了. |
[04:06] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你吧. |
[04:07] | I’ll gain the 60 pounds this time, | 这次我会得到60磅, |
[04:09] | but you can have the hemorrhoids and the swollen ankles, | 但是你会得痔疮和一个红肿的脚踝, |
[04:11] | ’cause that would be really helpful– that would be neat. | 因为那样会很有帮助– 那就是整洁. |
[04:13] | – What are you guys talking about? – Nothing. | – 你们在说什么呢? – 没什么. |
[04:16] | And while you’re at it, maybe you could take three months off from work | 当你在里面的时候, 也许你能让他们闭嘴 |
[04:19] | – so you could stay home and breast-feed. – Very funny. | – 所以你可以带在家里喂奶了. – 很搞笑啊. |
[04:21] | – Mommy! – What? | – 妈咪! – 什么事? |
[04:23] | Mommy said “breast.” | 你说了 “奶.” |
[04:25] | All right, I’m sorry I said anything. | 好吧, 我很抱歉. |
[04:27] | Me, too. | 我也很抱歉. |
[04:29] | So where does all this giddy good cheer come from? | 这些令人眼花缭乱的东西哪来的 ? |
[04:33] | You suddenly like your cars filled with sticky car seats? | 你忽然喜欢你的车座上有粘呼呼的东西? |
[04:36] | You’ve grown accustomed to waking up early on Sunday mornings and not having sex? | 你逐渐喜欢在周六早起但是又不做爱? |
[04:41] | You’re hooked on the smell of ripe diapers and you’re worried it’s gonna end sometime soon? | 你很喜欢尿布的味道担心它很快就没有了 ? |
[04:47] | – Talk to me. – I don’t have anything to say. | – 和我说. – 我没什么好说的. |
[04:50] | I was feeling good about the possibility, but you’ve made me see | 我喜欢万事未决的感觉, 但是你让我看到了 |
[04:52] | the error of my ways and I’ve changed my mind. | 这样是不对的所以我改变了我的观点. |
[04:55] | Liar. You think I’m mean and selfish and unromantic and… | 你说谎. 你认为我自私又不够浪漫… |
[04:59] | Why do you ask me questions? | 你为什么要问我? |
[05:01] | If you think you know what I’m thinking, | 如果你认为你知道我在想什么, |
[05:02] | why put me through the trouble of answering? | 为什么那么麻烦让我回答? |
[05:05] | Look, I want to have a little boy, too. Maybe not right this second, but… | 你瞧, 我也想要一个男孩. 也许现在不行, 但是… |
[05:09] | Is that what you think this is about? | 你认为这就是事情的关键? |
[05:13] | Did you finish your math homework? | 你做完你的数学作业了吗? |
[05:16] | Most of it. | 快了. |
[05:18] | Most of it is not all of it. | 快了并不代表所有都做完了. |
[05:19] | You know you’re not gonna get better if you don’t work on the problems you can’t solve. | 如果你不去钻研你不会的题目你就不会得到高分. |
[05:23] | – I know, I know. – Ariel didn’t finish her math homework. | – 我知道, 我知道. – Ariel 没有做完她的数学作业. |
[05:27] | Ariel… | |
[05:28] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气. |
[05:29] | I just don’t like it. | 我只是不喜欢它而已. |
[05:31] | Don’t like math? But math is the best! | 不喜欢数学? 但是数学是最好的! |
[05:36] | Daddy should know– math is how he makes his living. | 爸爸应该知道– 他就是靠数学吃饭的. |
[05:39] | I thought you were an aerospace engineer. | 我以为你是一个宇航工程师. |
[05:41] | Oh, boy. | 哦, 孩子. |
[05:42] | What is it you think an aerospace engineer does, honey? | 你认为一个宇航工程师是做什么的, 亲爱的? |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[05:48] | What? | 什么? |
[05:49] | Okay, you and me, tonight, by the kitchen table. | 好吧, 你和我就今晚, 在厨房的桌子上.我会教你的. |
[05:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[05:53] | Dad’s gonna tutor you in math. | 爸爸要辅导你数学. |
[05:55] | – Oh, no, no, please, no. No! No! – Yes, oh, yes. Everybody in the car. | – 哦, 不, 不, 请不要这样. 不! 不! – 是, 就是这样. 大家都上车. |
[05:59] | Oh, please, no? Oh, great. | 啊, 请不要这样? 哦 好极了 |
[06:02] | About earlier– I am excited. | 关于早一点– 我很兴奋. |
[06:05] | I’ll get excited. | 我会兴奋的 . |
[06:07] | And I will stay home and breast-feed. You’ll see. | 我会呆在家里喂奶的. 你会看到. |
[06:10] | You know, before anyone gets too excited, | 你知道, 任何人在太兴奋之前, |
[06:12] | we should make sure it’s really, you know, happening. | 我们必须确认它确实发生了, |
[06:15] | What, you’re not gonna pee on a stick for me, too? | 你也不想帮我做怀孕测试? |
[06:20] | I’ll pick up a pregnancy test at lunch! | 我会在午餐的时候做一个怀孕测试的! |
[06:23] | Bring it home. I’m good at tests. | 记得带回来. 我很喜欢测试. |
[06:26] | – You made my job very easy. – Well, that’s nice of you to say. | – 你让我的工作变得很容易. – 谢谢. |
[06:32] | – Thank you again for all your help, Mr. Swanstrom. – My pleasure. I’m just glad I could help. | – 谢谢你的帮助,Swanstrom先生. – 很乐意. 我很高兴我能帮助你. |
[06:35] | – Hey, Allison. – Hey. | – 嘿, Allison. – 嘿. |
[06:40] | Going down? | 下去吗? |
[06:41] | No. Thank you. | 不了. 谢谢. |
[06:44] | – Okay. See you. – Bye. | – 好吧. 回见. – 再见. |
[06:48] | Nice fella. | 好家伙. |
[06:49] | Excuse me, but who was that man? | 不好意思, 那个男的是谁? |
[06:51] | What man? | 哪个? |
[06:52] | That man, that man in the elevator. | 那个, 电梯里那个. |
[06:54] | Oh. That man. | 哦. 那个. |
[06:56] | Allison, that man was a true human oddity, | Allison, 那个男的真是有点古怪啊, |
[06:59] | the kind of man you don’t meet every day in this city. | 是那种你并不是天天能见到的人. |
[07:01] | A throwback to another time, when Phoenicians actually cared for the well-being of others. | 回到另一个时代, 当非尼基人关心他人的福利的时候. |
[07:06] | Allison, that man was an honest-to-God Good Samaritan. | Allison, 那个人是一个信仰上帝的撒马利亚人 |
[07:09] | And does this good Samaritan have a name? | 那么这个好撒马利亚人有名字吗? |
[07:11] | Yeah. Jared Swanstrom. | 有啊. Jared Swanstrom. |
[07:13] | And what makes Mr. Swanstrom such a Good Samaritan? | 那么Swanstrom先生为什么好呢 ? |
[07:17] | Last night, that young man happened to look out his apartment window | 昨晚, 那年轻人刚好从他的公寓窗口往外看 |
[07:20] | and notice that the apartment across the way was being burglarized. | 发现对面的公寓正在遭窃 |
[07:23] | He phoned the police, gave them a complete description of the burglar, | 他通知了警察,向警察详细描述了那个窃贼, |
[07:26] | and this morning he positively identified the man in a lineup. | 今早他又很肯定的把那个窃贼人了出来. |
[07:29] | This afternoon he’s coming back to give us his official statement, and… | 今天下午他会回来给我们他的官方陈述, 然后… |
[07:33] | in the event of a trial, he’s already agreed to testify. | 他已经同意为我们作证了. |
[07:35] | – So he’s a witness? – Yes. | – 那么他是一个目击证人? – 对. |
[07:37] | Why, did you think he was a criminal? | 怎么, 你认为他是一个罪犯? |
[07:41] | Why would I think that? | 我为什么要那样想? |
[07:45] | A hundred and eight. | |
[07:48] | Eighty-one. | |
[07:50] | Look at it this way– you were half right. | 换个角度看看– 你对了一半. |
[07:52] | You dreamt about the guy, and there he was the next day. | 你梦见那个家伙, 然后你第二天看到他. |
[07:55] | I’m just saying it’s weird, that’s all. | 我只是说那很不可思议. |
[07:56] | I mean, last night I dream about this violent, scary guy, and today there he is? | 我的意思是说昨天晚上我梦到这个暴力, 令人恐怖的家伙, 然后今天我就看到他了 |
[08:01] | And he’s all, “Howdy, ma’am, can I hold that elevator for you?” | 然后他说, “你好, 女士,用我帮你扶着电梯吗?” |
[08:04] | Am I a terrible husband if I interject here that your dreams are often subject to interpretation? | 你的梦经常服从于你的分析 如果我这里打断你的话我算不算是个坏丈夫? |
[08:09] | – And that given the possible state of your hormones… – 66. | – 而那与你的荷尔蒙有关… |
[08:12] | Let’s leave my hormones out of this. | 这与我的荷尔蒙无关. |
[08:13] | My hormones are innocent until proven impregnated. | 我怀孕前我的荷尔蒙可是清白的. |
[08:16] | – So moved. – Seventy-seven. | – 我很感动. |
[08:18] | Is that Ariel? Where are you? | 那是Ariel吗? 你们在哪里? |
[08:20] | Home sweet home. | 在家呢 |
[08:22] | I finished that DOD project ahead of schedule, | 我提前完成了我的工作, |
[08:24] | so I figured I’d take the afternoon off and get a jump on tutoring. | 所以我想我抽出一个下午的时间来担任家庭教师了. |
[08:27] | Oh, boy, you’re really campaigning for father of the year, huh? | 哦,天啊,你真是个好爸爸,嗯? |
[08:30] | Just trying to be helpful. | 我只是试着做点贡献. |
[08:32] | Speaking of which, | 顺便说一句, |
[08:34] | don’t forget to bring everything home that we need to prepare for your test. | 别忘了那些测试用的东西. |
[08:37] | Oh, yes, my little pop quiz– I haven’t forgotten. | 哦, 对, 我的小测试– 我可没忘. |
[08:41] | Very funny. | 很有意思. |
[08:42] | And you’ll be happy to know that Ariel does not have a problem with math. | Ariel在数学方面没什么问题, 听到这个消息你会高兴的. |
[08:45] | She’s doing grade-level stuff here, she doesn’t even have to work anything out. | 她在这里做测验, 她甚至不由算就得出了答案. |
[08:49] | Clearly, she takes after her dad. | 很明显, 她继承了她的父亲. |
[08:51] | – Oh, she snores? – 51. | – 哦, 她打鼾? |
[08:53] | Not so funny. | 不好玩了. |
[08:55] | – So, when you gonna take it? – Take what? | – 你打算什么时候做? – 做什么? |
[08:58] | The test. | 测试. |
[08:59] | Oh, I think you’re supposed to take it in the morning. It’s more accurate or something. | 哦, 我认为你该在早上作,那样更加准确. |
[09:03] | So we have to wait all night? | 那我们要等待一个晚上? |
[09:04] | What’s your rush? Thinking about painting the nursery blue? | 你急什么啊? 想想怎么漆你的婴儿房吧? |
[09:07] | I’m actually at the drugstore right now. | 我现在在药店了. |
[09:09] | Tell Ariel to keep up the good work, and I’ll see you later. | 叫Ariel继续努力啊, 等会儿见. |
[09:12] | Oh, they’re having a sale on boys’ disposable diapers. | 啊, 这里有男孩用的尿布卖. |
[09:15] | You want me to pick up a pack? | 要不要买一点回去啊? |
[09:17] | Nah. I outgrew those a while ago. | 不用. 我买好了. |
[09:20] | – Love you. – You better. | – 我爱你. – 我也爱你. |
[09:34] | I look across at the other apartment, and… | 我从公寓看过去, 然后… |
[09:37] | Yes? | 请进 |
[09:40] | Allison, what’s up? | Allison, 怎么了? |
[09:42] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were in the middle of an interview. | 对不起, 我不知道你们正在谈话. |
[09:45] | What can I help you with? | 有事吗? |
[09:48] | Well, I was… done for the day, | 唔, 我]… 今天的工作已经做完了, |
[09:50] | so I wanted to know if you needed anything, ’cause I thought I would… | 你还要我做什么, 因为我想我该… |
[09:57] | I’m sorry. You look so familiar. | 对不起你看起来很面熟. |
[10:02] | Jared Swanstrom, this is a colleague of mine, Allison Dubois. | Jared Swanstrom, 这是我的同事, Allison Dubois. |
[10:06] | Allison, this is the gentleman who witnessed that robbery | Allison, 就是这位先生目睹了抢劫 |
[10:09] | that I told you about that’s been so helpful. | 他给了我们很大的帮助. |
[10:11] | Oh, right, that’s it, the elevator this morning. Of course. | 哦, 对了, 今天早上在电梯里. 当然. |
[10:15] | Thank you so much for everything you’re doing. | 谢谢你做的一切. |
[10:17] | Everyone keeps saying that. I guess I didn’t realize I had another choice. | 人们都那样说. 我想我没有别的选择了. |
[10:21] | Oh, you’d be amazed how apathetic most people are. | 哦, 大多数人都是很没有感情的. |
[10:24] | It’s a pleasure to meet somebody like you. | 遇到你这样的人真高兴. |
[10:26] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 我也很高兴见到你. |
[10:30] | – Allison? – Excuse me. | – 对不起. |
[10:33] | Excuse me. | 对不起. |
[10:38] | Hey… you all right? | 嗨… 你还好吗? |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Do you want someone to drive you home? | 需要你回家吗? |
[10:44] | No, I’m okay. | 不, 我很好. |
[10:50] | Have you seen your doctor? | 见过你的医生了吗? |
[10:52] | No, not yet. | 不, 还没有. |
[10:54] | Is that what you think? No, no, no. | 你认为是因为这个? 不, 不, 不是. |
[10:56] | It has nothing to do with me– it’s him. | 不是我的关系– 是他. |
[10:58] | He shook my hand, and he… | 他握我的手, 他… |
[11:01] | he was saying something to me, but I couldn’t hear what he was saying. | 他对我说了些什么, 但是我听不到他说什么. |
[11:04] | Wait a second. What? | 等一下. 什么? |
[11:06] | You’re saying that Swanstrom made you feel ill? | 你说Swanstrom 让你不舒服? |
[11:09] | It was like a… a dull roar in my head, | 就像… 我脑子里一声低沉的吼叫, |
[11:12] | and I could hear my… blood pulsing through me, and I saw things… | 然后我能听到… 血液流过我, 然后我看到些东西… |
[11:16] | All right, come on, let’s sit down. | 好吧, 来, 坐下来. |
[11:22] | Women. Murder, torture. | 女人. 杀人犯, 折磨. |
[11:24] | There were so many of them, and he… | 到处都是, 他… |
[11:26] | I’ve never seen somebody so in their element. | 我从来没有见过这样的人. |
[11:29] | He’s a killer. | 他是一个凶手. |
[11:31] | – Who’s a killer, Allison? – He is. That man. | – 谁是凶手, Allison? – 他是. 那个男人. |
[11:35] | Your… Good Samaritan. | 你的… 好人 Samaritan. |
[11:38] | He’s killed women; he kills them, lots of them. | 他杀女人; 很多的女人, |
[11:42] | Allison, maybe you should clarify your own condition before you speculate… | Allison,也许在你推测前你该弄清楚你的状况 … |
[11:45] | – It has nothing to do with my own condition. – I’m just saying… | – 这和我的状况无关. – 我只是说… |
[11:47] | I’ve been pregnant before. I know what it is to be pregnant. | 我以前怀孕过. 我知道怀孕了会怎么样. |
[11:51] | – I’ve been pregnant three times– this is not pregnant. – All right. | – 我怀孕了3次– 这不是怀孕. – 明白吗. |
[11:55] | Whatever it is, we… we need to get you home. | 不管那是什么, 我们… 我们必须让你回家. |
[11:57] | All right? Come on. | 好了? 来吧 |
[12:04] | You will check on him, right? | 你会查一下他, 对吗? |
[12:06] | If you go home and promise to relax, take a few days off, then… yeah. | 如果你回家 放松一些, 休几天假, 那么… 好的. |
[12:15] | And you’ll call me as soon as you get something? | 有什么状况马上给我打电话? |
[12:17] | Allison, get some rest. | Allison, 休息一下. |
[12:41] | You don’t look good. | 你看起来可不是很好. |
[12:44] | Beautiful, but not terribly good. | 很美, 但是不好. |
[12:47] | What’s the matter? | 发生了什么事情? |
[12:48] | I had a little… episode. | 我有一段小… 插曲. |
[12:52] | You have a tough day? | 今天过的不如意? |
[12:53] | Sort of. I puked in front of my boss. | 大概是这样. 我在我老板面前吐了. |
[12:57] | Was that before or after you asked for the raise? | 在你要求提升前后? |
[13:00] | Come on, let’s get you to bed. | 来吧, 上床去. |
[13:15] | I feel so guilty. | 我觉得有一种罪恶感. |
[13:17] | About what? | 为什么? |
[13:19] | You look so miserable, and I’m… | 你看起来很痛苦, 但是我… |
[13:22] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋. |
[13:24] | It’s not what you think. | 你不是这样想的. |
[13:25] | Oh, baby, I think it’s time we had a chat about the birds and the bees. | 哦, 亲爱的, 是讨论一下性爱的时候了. |
[13:29] | You’re late, you’re nauseous. | 你迟到了, 你看起来不怎么样. |
[13:30] | Face it. I think we’re talking table for six. | 面对他吧. 我认为我们在讨论呢. |
[13:33] | Relax Maitre d’. | 放松. |
[13:35] | It has nothing to do with the birds and the bees. | 这和性爱无关. |
[13:38] | I saw that man again. | 我又看到那个人了. |
[13:41] | The one from my dream. | 在我梦里那个. |
[13:43] | The one I told you about. | 我告诉你那个人. |
[13:45] | The solid citizen who saw the burglary? | 那个看到了抢劫的可靠的市民? |
[13:48] | I touched him, I shook his hand. | 我碰了他, 我握了他的手. |
[13:50] | That’s what made me ill. | 这就使我难受的原因. |
[13:54] | Allison, people get ill because something disturbs the body’s chemical equilibrium, | Allison, 人因为体内的化学物质的平衡被打破了而感到不舒服, |
[13:58] | not because they shook hands with somebody who’s… | 并不是因为握了某个… |
[14:02] | Evil? Joe, this man is evil in the most unimaginable ways. | 恶魔? Joe, 这个人在某些想象不到的方面是个恶魔. |
[14:08] | Because he looks so benign. | 因为他看起来很仁慈. |
[14:11] | Because he looks so friendly, so nice. | 因为他看起来很友好, 很善良. |
[14:17] | And not only that. | 而且不仅如此. |
[14:19] | He has a kind of radar for innocence. | 他有某种能探测到无辜者的雷达. |
[14:23] | He can spot it a mile away. | 他在一里外就能感觉到. |
[14:27] | And once he’s found it, | 一旦他发现了她, |
[14:30] | he becomes obsessed with possessing it. | 他就一定要得到她. |
[14:34] | He seems so harmless… | 他看起来是个大好人… |
[14:38] | so when he offers them a ride, they almost always accept. | 所以当他要带她们一程的时候, 她们几乎立即就接受了. |
[14:44] | Then he drugs them, and by the time they come to, they’re tied up somewhere, helpless. | 然后他下药给她们, 从她们一到那里, 马上被绑起来, 非常无助. |
[14:50] | Then he rapes them, bathes them. | 然后他强奸她们, 帮她们洗澡. |
[14:54] | Rapes them again, drugs them some more. | 再强奸她们, 再下药. |
[14:58] | And when he can no longer convince himself of their innocence, he kills them… | 当他相信她们再也不是清白的了, 他杀了她们… |
[15:05] | takes their bodies, puts them in their car, drives them to the desert | 把她们的尸体放到车里, 开到沙漠里 |
[15:08] | and dumps them there for the animals to feast on. | 丢在那里让动物吃掉. |
[15:14] | There have been lots of them. | 又很多受害者. |
[15:16] | Maybe six. | 也许6个. |
[15:18] | But there’s this one woman in particular I keep seeing. | 但是我总是看到其中的一个. |
[15:22] | She has red hair, blue eyes. | 她有红色的头发, 蓝眼睛. |
[15:25] | A beautiful girl. | 一个美丽的女孩. |
[15:27] | She told him her name was Sharona. | 她告诉他她叫Sharona. |
[15:30] | She was his first. | 她是第一个. |
[15:32] | He didn’t really want to part with her. | 他不想和她分手的r. |
[15:35] | He loved her in his own way, | 他以自己的方式爱着她, |
[15:37] | but the smell was beginning to become noticeable. | 但是尸体的味道越来越浓. |
[15:41] | And even as he walked her body towards its sandy, dusty resting place, | 甚至当他开着车朝着她的最后的地方去的时候, |
[15:46] | he swore he’d never do this again. | 他发誓再也不这样干了. |
[15:49] | Never fall in love with someone only to have to part with them. | 再也不合那些一定会分手的人坠入爱河了. |
[15:53] | But even as he made the promise, | 但是 甚至当他发誓的时候, |
[15:56] | he knew he couldn’t keep it. | 他知道不能遵守. |
[16:01] | Honey? | 甜心? |
[16:04] | Honey? | 甜心? |
[16:12] | How was your day? | 你今天过的怎么样? |
[16:17] | Would you do me a favor and go get me one of those tests? | 你可以帮做这些测试吗? |
[16:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[16:23] | Well, if I’m not pregnant, I really want a drink. | 嗯, 如果我没有怀孕的话, 我真想要点东西喝呢. |
[16:27] | I thought you said mornings were more accurate. | 我想你说过早上回准确一些. |
[16:29] | I did say that, didn’t I? | 我说过? |
[16:31] | That was stupid of me. | 我真笨. |
[16:36] | Get some rest, Al. | 休息一下, |
[16:47] | Morning. | 早上好. |
[16:49] | Allison? | |
[16:52] | It’s barely 8:20. | 才 8:20. |
[16:53] | Nobody’s even here for another 40 minutes. | 甚至40分钟后都不会有人来. |
[16:56] | Well, I had to run the kids to school, so I just thought… | 恩, 我要送孩子去学校, 所以我想我… |
[16:58] | I don’t remember asking you to come in this morning. | 好像我没有教你今天早上来吧. |
[17:01] | I mean, how are you? You feeling better? | 我的意思是, 你好了吗? 感觉好点没有? |
[17:04] | A little. | 好点了. |
[17:05] | You didn’t. I actually came in sort of on my own. | 你没有叫我来. 实际上我是自己要来的. |
[17:08] | I was wondering about Jared Swanstrom. | 我想知道 Jared Swanstrom. |
[17:10] | Jared Swanstrom? Yeah, what about him? | Jared Swanstrom? 怎么了, 他? |
[17:13] | Well, you promised me you’d look into his background. Check him out. | 你保证过会调查他的背景. |
[17:18] | I guess you haven’t had a chance yet. | 我猜你现在还没有机会. |
[17:20] | Allison, it’s not the habit of the District Attorney’s office | Allison, 那可不是检察官办公室的习惯阿 |
[17:24] | to run criminal background checks on citizens who come forward to report crimes. | 我们可不对前来报案的市民进行犯罪背景调查. |
[17:28] | – Well, you told me you’d check it out. – And you told me that you’d get some rest. | – 你告诉我你会调查的. – 你还告诉我休息一下. |
[17:31] | – I feel fine. – Well, you don’t look fine. | – 我感觉很好. – 你看起来可不好. |
[17:33] | And you’re not acting fine. You’re acting a bit paranoid. A bit obsessive. | 你的行为也不像很好. 你有一点妄想的症状. 有一点强迫. |
[17:38] | Allison, please go home. | Allison, 请回家. |
[17:40] | I’ll call you when and if there’s a reason to. | 当我需要你的时候我会打电话给你的. |
[17:44] | But you will check, right? You are going to run his name. | 但是你会调查他的, 对吗? |
[17:47] | You did promise. | 你保证. |
[17:52] | And there’s a girl. A victim, I think. | 还有个女孩. 一个受害者, 我想. |
[17:55] | She has red hair. Her name’s Sharona. | 红色的头发. 她叫 Sharona. |
[17:56] | She’s a student, a local. Arizona State, maybe. | 她是个学生, 亚利桑那州, 也许. |
[18:00] | Could you just check and see if maybe there’s a missing persons report? | 你能不能去查一下也许有失踪人员名单呢? |
[18:04] | Something open? Please? | 一些公开的?好吗? |
[18:06] | All right, Allison. | 好吧 Allison. |
[18:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 . |
[18:11] | I’ll wait for your call. | 我会等你电话的. |
[18:17] | I have much good news to report. | 我有太多的好消息了. |
[18:19] | I shall be the judge of that. | 好啊 说来听听. |
[18:21] | All persons under five feet of height are officially in bed. | 孩子们都睡觉了 |
[18:24] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲. |
[18:25] | And reporting from the math front, | 数学方面, |
[18:28] | I think if you take a look at these equations I did with Ariel this evening, | 我想如果你看看这些今晚我和Ariel一起做的等式 |
[18:31] | it’ll become pretty damn obvious that her only problem with fourth grade math | 很明显她的问题在4年级的数学 |
[18:35] | – is that it isn’t tenth grade math. – Excuse me? | – 那不是10年级的数学吗. – 对不起? |
[18:37] | She’s bored, Al. | 很无聊, 嗯. |
[18:39] | She’s advanced. | 她已经高年级了. |
[18:41] | Look at these. I put together some geometry problems. | 看这些. 我来了几道几何题. |
[18:44] | Geometry? Joe, you’re giving her geometry? | 几何? Joe, 你让她做几何? |
[18:47] | She’s nine years old. | 她已经9年级了. |
[18:48] | And nine rhymes with Einstein. | 爱因斯坦也差不多. |
[18:51] | Sort of. | 差不多. |
[18:53] | I’m telling you, she did a spectacular job. | 我告诉你, 她做的很好. |
[18:55] | She’s performing way above grade level. | 她的表现在她的年纪之上. |
[18:58] | Frankly, she reminds me of me. | 事实上, 她让我想起当年的我. |
[19:00] | A nine-year-old girl reminds you of you? Hmm. | 一个9谁的小女孩让你想起当年的你? 嗯 |
[19:04] | You’re taking a perfectly sweet figure of speech and you’re turning it into something… | 你有一个很好的演讲题材最好加工加工 |
[19:08] | I don’t even want to contemplate what you must be thinking. | 我甚至不想去思考你在想什么. |
[19:10] | Why are you staring at the phone? | 干嘛老看着电话? |
[19:12] | It’s almost 9:30. | 9:30了. |
[19:14] | Are you expecting a call? | 你在等电话? |
[19:15] | The DA’s office. | 检察官办公室的. |
[19:17] | – But it’s not going to happen. – How do you know? | – 不会打来了. – 你怎么知道? |
[19:20] | I went in to see him today. I told him about my dreams. | 我今天去见了他 告诉他我的梦. |
[19:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:26] | After you took the test? | 作了测试后? |
[19:29] | Allison… | |
[19:31] | Peeing in the morning is kind of automatic, honey. I just didn’t think about it. | 早上小便时自动的, 亲爱的. 我只是没有想到. |
[19:37] | Right. | 好吧. |
[19:40] | So you forgot to use the test this morning. | 所以你忘了做测试. |
[19:44] | Well, I suppose there’s more pee where that came from. | 希望你有多点小便. |
[19:46] | You can bet on it. | 来打个赌阿. |
[19:50] | I guess I’ll still sleep with you tonight. | 我想今晚我还要和你睡. |
[19:53] | Thank you, kind sir. | 谢了 你真是好人. |
[20:01] | Nothing? | 什么都没有? |
[20:03] | Less than nothing. Naught. | 是啊. |
[20:06] | He was never suspected of murder, but he does volunteer at a homeless shelter once a month. | 而且他还曾经在无家可归者收容所里当过志愿者 |
[20:12] | No arrests for assault, but he does attend church regularly. | 没有因为袭击被逮捕, 但是他经常去教堂. |
[20:15] | No speeding tickets or parking tickets, | 没有违章的罚单, |
[20:18] | and he is a mentor to a fatherless boy in Tempe. | 而且他在Tempe是个无父儿童的辅导员. |
[20:22] | I was thinking of asking the mayor to give him the key to the city, but I was afraid | 我想叫市长让她迁进来, 但是我担心 |
[20:25] | his Honor would be threatened in the presence of someone with so much moral fiber. | 他身上的荣誉会给一些人以压力 |
[20:29] | And you might find it comforting to know there have been no red-headed women | 你应该会很高兴从1983年以来. |
[20:32] | named Sharona reported missing or murdered in this state since 1983. | 没有一个叫做Sharona的妇女被报告被谋杀或者失踪 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好的. |
[20:40] | Allison, this is good news. | Allison, 这时个好消息. |
[20:43] | Sometimes it’s good to be wrong. | 有时候错更好. |
[20:46] | – Mommy? – Yeah? | – 妈咪? – 什么事? |
[20:48] | Look. Daddy said I got them all right. | 看看. 爸爸说我全作对了. |
[20:51] | Wow. Wow, this looks complicated, sweetie. | 这看起来很难 亲爱的. |
[20:55] | I know, but it wasn’t. Daddy was really happy. | 我知道, 但实际上不难 爸爸很高兴. |
[20:58] | He’s very proud of you. He told me so. | 他为你感到自豪. 他告诉过我. |
[21:02] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[21:06] | Do you think Daddy sometimes wishes I was a boy? | 你认为有时候爸爸希望我是个男的吗? |
[21:11] | No. | 不. |
[21:13] | Daddy loves you very much just the way you are. | 你怎么样 爸爸就喜欢你怎么样. |
[21:18] | Okay. Just checking. | 好吧. 只是确认一下. |
[21:21] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[21:23] | You won’t let the bad man hurt us, will you? | 你不会让坏人伤害我们对吗? |
[21:27] | – What bad man? – I think she’s talking about me. | – 什么坏人? – 我想她说的是我. |
[21:41] | Damn. | 真是的. |
[21:43] | I was thinking. I got distracted. | 我想我很心烦意乱. |
[21:47] | Yeah. That thinking will do that every time. | 对. 那样的想法每刻都有. |
[21:49] | The bad Samaritan, I presume? | 我猜是 那个坏撒马利亚人? |
[21:51] | Stop giving him cute names. | 别再给他安可爱的名字了. |
[21:55] | I was thinking about his guts, actually. | 事实上 我在想他的距离. |
[21:57] | Small intestine? Large intestine? | 附近? 很远? |
[22:00] | Not those kind of guts? | 不是这样的距离? |
[22:01] | Think about it. | 想想看. |
[22:04] | You’ve kidnapped, tortured and killed a handful of women | 你诱拐 折磨 杀害了很多妇女 |
[22:08] | and raised absolutely no suspicion. | 没有遭到过怀疑. |
[22:10] | I mean, if you’re any kind of self-respecting sociopath who takes any kind of pride in their work, | 我的意思是, 如果你是个自闭 不爱社交的人,对自己的工作很自豪 |
[22:16] | that must to be absolutely intoxicating, right? | 这样一定很兴奋, 对吗? |
[22:18] | I was thinking the kids aren’t going to be up for another 15 minutes | 我在想孩子们还暂时不会醒 |
[22:21] | and I was going to ask you if you want to have sex, but, | 我想问你要不要做爱, 但是, |
[22:23] | I don’t know, you started talking and the urge just suddenly left me. | 我不知道, 你开始说话,欲望就一下子跑掉了. |
[22:26] | How do you up that rush? How do you sustain that thrill? | 你怎么维持那样的迫切? 你怎么克服那样的颤栗? |
[22:30] | By walking into the district attorney’s office and offering to help him solve a crime. | 走进检察官办公室去协助他解决一个案子. |
[22:34] | That’s pretty gutty. | 那可是很学要勇气的. |
[22:35] | – Or? | – Or? – 或者? – 或者? |
[22:37] | Or there’s no guts involved because he didn’t do it. | 或者他根本就没有做过这些事情. |
[22:40] | Because it never happened. | 因为根本就没有发生过. |
[22:42] | Because he’s just a good Samaritan. | 因为他只是一个好撒马利亚人. |
[22:43] | Because there are no dead co-eds. | 因为根本就没有被杀死的女学生. |
[22:45] | Because this whole scenario exists only… | 因为这些只是存在的想象… |
[22:50] | Because I might be pregnant? | 因为我也许怀孕了? |
[22:51] | Or because you don’t want to deal with the possibility. I don’t know. | 也许你不喜欢这些可能性. 我不知道. |
[22:54] | All I know is, it takes a lot less energy to piss on a piece of plastic | 我知道的是,做那个小测试可不花什么精力 |
[22:58] | than it does to ponder the twisted courage of a man you’ve met for all of two minutes. | 但是思考你预见的那个人可真伤神. |
[23:10] | Swanson… | |
[23:13] | Swanstrom. | |
[23:15] | Jared Swanstrom. | |
[23:18] | Arrogant bastard’s even listed in the phone book. | 傲慢的私生子也会在电话号码本上. |
[23:49] | This is dumb. This is, like, the dumbest thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 真是愚蠢. 这真是我这辈子做过的最愚蠢的事情. |
[24:29] | Yes, hi. This is Allison Dubois. | 嗨. 我是 Allison Dubois. |
[24:31] | I work with the district attorney’s office. | 我在检察官办公室工作. |
[24:35] | Yes, this is an emergency. | 对, 这是一起紧急事件. |
[24:36] | I have reason to believe I’m following a car | 我正跟踪一辆车 |
[24:39] | that’s being used to transport the dead body of a murder victim. | 我相信这辆车正运送尸体. |
[24:43] | Dubois. D-U-B-O-I-S. | |
[24:47] | No. No one’s being murdered right now, | 不. 现在还没有人被谋杀, |
[24:50] | but I believe the murderer is in the process of getting away | 但是我现行那个杀人犯正在处理尸体 |
[24:52] | or at the very least attempting to destroy the evidence. | 或者至少他在毁灭证据. |
[24:55] | His license plate is 1-2-6… | 车牌号是1-2-6… |
[24:58] | F-I-O. | |
[25:01] | I don’t know. I’m… at the corner of Chaparral and Miller, traveling north. | 我不知道. 我 … Chaparral and Miller的某个角落, 往北走. |
[25:09] | No. I already told you– no one is being murdered right now. | 不. 我已经告诉你了– 现在还没有人被谋杀. |
[25:13] | What do you mean, “Is he breaking any other laws?” | 你说 他触犯了其他的法律是什么意思啊 |
[25:16] | I told you. I believe there is a dead body in his trunk. | 我告诉过你. 我相信在那架车上有尸体. |
[25:24] | Look, I can’t drive and talk at the same time. He’s getting away. | 瞧, 我不能边打电话边开车. 他要逃了. |
[25:28] | He’s getting on the freeway. | 他上了高速公路. |
[25:32] | What do you mean, that’s outside your jurisdiction? Oh, hell. | 你是什么意思啊, 这是你的权限以外的事情? 啊, 见鬼. |
[25:41] | Yes. I’m talking about a crime happening right now, or an accident anyway. | 是的. 我是在说一起正在发生的犯罪行为, 反正无论如何有一起事故发生了. |
[25:45] | We are at the Chaparral on-ramp. Not on the freeway, still in your jurisdiction. | 我们在 Chaparral on-ramp. 不是在高速公路上, 还在你的权限以内. |
[25:50] | Yes, ma’am. No, I did it. I hit him with my car. Now, hurry. Please. | 是的, 小姐. 不, 是我. 我撞了他的车. 现在, 请你们快点. |
[25:53] | – Are you okay?! – He’s approaching my vehicle! | – 你还好吗?! – 他在靠近我! |
[25:56] | Did I, did I stop short or something? | 我, 我停的太突然了还是? |
[26:00] | Hey, I know you. You’re the woman from the D.A.’s. Are you okay? | 嘿, 我认识你. 你是检察官办公室的那个人 你还好吗? |
[26:05] | Okay, they’re here. They’re here. Thank you. | 好了, 他们到了. 他们到了. 谢谢. |
[26:10] | Sir, move away from the window. Move away from the window, okay? | 先生, 离开那里. 离开她的车窗, 好吗? |
[26:14] | Just back off. | 后退. |
[26:19] | You all right, ma’am? | 你还好吗, 夫人? |
[26:20] | We’re fine. You’re fine, right? She’s fine. | 我们很好. 你很好, 对吗? 她很好. |
[26:22] | – Great, I need to see your license and registration, please. – Okay, but I think we can work this out ourselves. | – 好, 我要看看你的驾驶执照和注册登记, 请拿出来. – 可以, 但是我想我们可以自己解决这个问题. |
[26:28] | Sir, turn around and put your hands on the hood. I need you to spread your feet, okay? | 先生, 请转过身去 把双手放在引擎盖上. 双脚张开, 可以吗? |
[26:31] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[26:32] | I’m going to have an officer pat you down. | 不然我要用武力了. |
[26:35] | – You call 911, ma’am? – Yes, Officer. | – 你打了911, 夫人? – 是的 长官. |
[26:37] | Is this the man… driving the vehicle you claim has a body in the trunk? | 是不是这个男人… 开着那辆你称有尸体的车? |
[26:41] | What? What did you tell them? | 什么? 你说了什么? |
[26:42] | Sir, we’re gonna have to look in the trunk. | 先生, 我们要看看你的行李箱. |
[26:45] | All right, this is crazy. I mean, this is a joke, right? | 好吧, 真是疯了, 这是个玩笑 , 对吗? |
[26:46] | – You have no right to look in my car. – Let me tell you how this works, okay? | – 你们没有权利看我的车. – 让我告诉你是怎么样的, 好吗? |
[26:50] | You’re gonna open the trunk willingly, or I’m gonna take you downtown | 要么你心甘情愿的打开你的行李箱, 或者我带你回去 |
[26:53] | and we’re all gonna sit around while I get a warrant. | 到时候我也会授权打开你的行李箱 |
[26:55] | It’s not a question of if, it’s a question of when. | 这不是是否有权利的问题, 只是个时间的问题. |
[26:57] | – Wait. Why’d you do this? Why did you call them? – Hey, hey! Sir. | – 等一下. 你为什么要这样做? 你为什么要报警? – 嘿! 先生. |
[26:59] | Why don’t you direct all your comments and questions at me, okay? | 有什么问题的话跟我说就可以了, 好吗? |
[27:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[27:03] | I witnessed a robbery and now this, this… | 我目击了一起抢劫 但现在这个, 这个… |
[27:05] | Hey. Watch yourself, okay? | 嘿. 配合点, 可以吗? |
[27:06] | Just, this woman from the D.A.’s office is stalking me. | 这个, 这个女的就跟踪我. |
[27:12] | Ma’am? Your story hasn’t changed, has it? | 女士? 你还坚持你的指控 是吗? |
[27:14] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么. |
[27:16] | He killed a woman. | 他杀了一个女的. |
[27:17] | Then he rolled her up in a rug and put her in his trunk. | 然后他用毯子把她卷起来放到车里. |
[27:21] | Officer, that’s completely absurd. | 长官, 那真是荒谬. |
[27:23] | All right, look. This is your last chance. | 好吧, 瞧. 这是你最后的机会了. |
[27:25] | – Fine. Fine. – Good. let’s have a look. | – 好. 好. – 好吧. 去看看. |
[27:29] | Hold onto this. | 打开它. |
[27:36] | That’s the rug, but… | 那有床毯子, 但是… |
[27:39] | Yeah. But what? | 是的. 但是什么? |
[27:42] | The one that I saw was older. It was stained. | 我看到的那床很旧. 退色了. |
[27:44] | I don’t know what you “saw,” but this rug is brand new. | 我不知道你看到的是什么,但是这个可是全新的. |
[27:48] | My friend works at a carpet warehouse and they just went out of business. He left this for me. | 我的朋友是卖地毯的他们破产了 . 他就把这个留给我了. |
[27:51] | – I picked it up this morning. – I don’t know what to tell you. | – 我今天早上拿到的. – 我不知道该怎么说. |
[27:53] | – Well, I’d start with “I’m sorry.” – Thank you. | – 嗯, 我只能说 对不起. – 谢谢. |
[27:56] | – I’m sorry. – Thanks. | – 对不起. – 谢谢. |
[27:58] | I’m gonna issue you two summonses, Ms. Dubois. | 我有两个理由要指控你, Dubois夫人. |
[28:00] | One for reckless driving, and the other for filing a false report. | 一个是鲁莽驾车, 另一个是报假案. |
[28:03] | – But, Officer, wait. – Don’t compound the situation, okay? | – 但是, 长官 请等一下. – 别把事情弄复杂了 好吗? |
[28:05] | I’ll also gonna file a report with the D.A’s office and let them know | 我也要向检察官办公室递交一份报告 |
[28:08] | that you summoned for police assistance here when there wasn’t a need for it, okay? | 说你载不是很必要的情况下 召集警力支援 |
[28:11] | Sir, you want to file harassment charges against Ms. Dubois? | 先生你要控告Dubois夫人吗? |
[28:19] | No. No. Not at this time. | 不. 不. 这次不. |
[28:21] | Good. Now, I want you both to get back in your vehicles, | 好. 现在, 我要你们都上车 |
[28:23] | call your insurance companies, and be on your way. | 打电话给你们的保险公司, 然后该区哪里就去那里. |
[28:25] | – Do I make myself clear? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗? -是 长官. |
[28:27] | Perfectly. | 非常明白. |
[28:29] | Damn. | 该死 |
[28:37] | Does Daddy know that you crushed the car? | 爸爸知道你撞车了吗? |
[28:39] | Yes, I called him. | 知道 我打电话给他了. |
[28:41] | Daddy is going to kill you when he gets home. | 等他回来 他会杀了你的. |
[28:44] | Ariel… Mommies and daddies don’t kill each other. | Ariel… 爸爸和妈妈是不会杀死对方的. |
[28:46] | Sometimes they get disappointed. Sometimes they get annoyed, | 有时候他们会很失望. 有时候会很生气, |
[28:48] | but by and large, mommies and daddies don’t kill each other. | 但是基本上 爸爸妈妈是不会杀了对方的 |
[28:53] | Okay, sweetie. | 好的, 亲爱的. |
[28:55] | Let’s have a tea party. | 喝茶吧. |
[28:57] | Now, let’s do homework. | 你去做你的家庭作业. |
[29:03] | What? You don’t have any homework? | 怎么? 你没有家庭作业? |
[29:05] | No. I do, but I sorta want to wait for Daddy to get home. | 我又, 但是我想等爸爸回家. |
[29:09] | Well, Daddy’s got his class tonight. He won’t be home till late. Can I help? | 嗯, 爸爸今天晚上有事. 他要很晚才回家. 我能帮你吗? |
[29:12] | No, I don’t think so. It’s math, and he really makes math easy. | 不, 我想你不能. 是数学, 他教的话 数学就很容易. |
[29:15] | Well, I know math. | 嗯, 我会数学. |
[29:17] | Sort of. | 也许吧. |
[29:20] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你吧. |
[29:21] | You get your book and I’ll get my abacus, and we’ll give it a shot. | 吧你的书拿出来让我看看, 我们来试试. |
[29:34] | No… I need Daddy. | 不.. 我需要爸爸. |
[29:37] | – No, you don’t. – Yes, I do. | – 不, 你不用. – 是的, 我用. |
[29:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:42] | Because he gives me the answers. | 因为他给我答案. |
[29:46] | Wait a second. Daddy does not give you the answers. | 等一下. 爸爸没有给你答案. |
[29:50] | Well… he kind of shows them to me. | 嗯… 他确实是嘛. |
[29:57] | What do you mean, he shows them to you, darling? | 你的意思是, 他让你看, 亲爱的? |
[30:00] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[30:02] | He looks at the problem with me, | 他和我一起看那些问题 |
[30:05] | and I just see the numbers in my head and I just write them down. | 然后我看到那些数字在我脑子里 我就把他们写下来. |
[30:13] | And you don’t see any numbers when you’re with me, right? | 当你和我一起看这些问题的时候你就看不到数字, 对吗? |
[30:16] | Yeah… I do, but they have letters in them, too, so I know they can’t be right. | 是的… 我看到了, 但是数字里面还有字母 所以我知道可能不对. |
[30:26] | Okay… | 好… |
[30:29] | Tell you what. | 告诉你怎么做吧 |
[30:30] | Write them down. Show them to me. | 把它们写下来. 让我看看. |
[30:49] | Watch Marie for second. | 照看一下Marie. |
[30:51] | What about my homework? | 那我的作业呢? |
[30:53] | I’ll just need a second. | 只要一下而已. |
[30:55] | Try to work it out for yourself. | 试着自己做看. |
[30:57] | Work it out? | 做出来? |
[31:20] | District Attorney, Devalos’ office. | 检察官Devalos的办公室. |
[31:21] | Hi. This is Allison Dubois. | 嗨 .我是 Allison Dubois. |
[31:23] | I have this license plate number I need to check for this case I’m working on. | 我负责的案子里有一个车牌号要确认一下. |
[31:26] | I think it might be a rental car. | 我想可能是租来的车. |
[31:29] | Well, to be honest, the police usually handle that kind of thing. | 嗯 实话说, 警察会处理这样的事情. |
[31:31] | You know, I used to work over there. | 你知道, 我曾经在那里工作. |
[31:33] | Why don’t you give it to me and I’ll call it over and see what I can find out. | 为什么不把号码给我让我来办办呢. |
[31:36] | Terrific. Thank you. | 太谢谢你了. |
[31:38] | Okay, the number is “4-2-7-Q-U-I.” | 好的, 号码是 “4-2-7-Q-U-I.” |
[31:42] | Did you say “Q-U-I”? | 你是说”Q-U-I”? |
[31:45] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定? |
[31:46] | What do you mean? | 怎么了? |
[31:48] | Well, if I remember correctly, the first letter on an Arizona plate advances with each new run. | 如果我没有记错的话, 在亚利桑那州的车牌号是一个字母一个字母排下去的. |
[31:53] | Right now, we’re issuing plates with “F.” | 现在, 现在还是F. |
[31:56] | I believe the plate you just read me doesn’t exist yet. | 我想你刚念的这个车牌号还没有存在. |
[32:00] | What do you mean? When will it exist? | 那么什么时候会有呢? |
[32:02] | I’m guessing we’ll get to Q anywhere from seven to ten years from now. | 7到10年后吧 |
[32:08] | Mommy… | 妈咪… |
[32:13] | Mommy… | 妈咪… |
[32:17] | Joe? | |
[32:18] | Mommy… | 妈咪… |
[32:24] | Mommy… | 妈咪… |
[32:30] | Mommy… | 妈咪… |
[32:36] | I think you owe me an apology, Allison. | 我想你还没有向我道歉呢, Allison. |
[33:20] | Trouble sleeping? | 睡不着? |
[33:23] | No. | 不是. |
[33:25] | Sleeping’s easy. | 睡觉很容易. |
[33:27] | Sleeping’s a dream. | 睡了就会做梦. |
[33:30] | It’s the waking stuff that can really screw with your head. | 是那些醒着的时候的事情缠着我. |
[33:40] | I don’t know what to tell you, Joe. | 我不懂该怎么说, Joe. |
[33:44] | I guess I didn’t take the test because I was… | 我想我没有作那个测试是因为… |
[33:47] | afraid. | 害怕. |
[33:50] | Afraid I would be pregnant. | 害怕我怀孕了. |
[33:53] | Afraid I wouldn’t be. | 害怕我不怀孕. |
[33:56] | Depending on the time of day, I guess I just didn’t really like either choice. | 每天的每个时候我的想法都不一样, 我想我只是不喜欢选择. |
[34:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[34:07] | Me, too. | 我也是. |
[34:18] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗? |
[34:20] | We already have three great kids. | 我们已经有了三个很好的孩子了. |
[34:26] | Yeah, I need to talk to you about that, too. | 对 我也正要和你讨论这件事情. |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Our wonderful daughter Ariel, | 我们的好女儿Ariel, |
[34:36] | who is so beautiful and smart and exceptional in so many ways… | 他很美丽 聪明 在很多方面都很例外… |
[34:42] | just isn’t exceptional in the way you hoped. | 在你希望的那方面却不是很例外. |
[34:54] | She doesn’t take after me at all, does she? | 她并没有遗传到我, 是吗? |
[34:58] | She takes after you. | 她是有某些方面像你了你. |
[35:05] | By the time we got to advanced algebra, I suspected. | 我想等到了高等代数的时候, |
[35:11] | But I guess I didn’t really want to know for sure. | 但是我想我并不想确认它. |
[35:14] | I guess there’s a lot of that going around. | 我猜有太多的事情发生了. |
[35:19] | So, ask me about my case. | 还是讨论一下我的那个案子 |
[35:21] | How goes the case? | 怎么样了? |
[35:23] | It’s going, it’s going, it’s gone. | 那个案子, 它, 结束了. |
[35:26] | Really. | 真的. |
[35:32] | Because it never really happened. | 因为他根本就没有发生. |
[35:36] | Because he really is a good Samaritan. | 因为他真的是一个好撒马利亚人. |
[35:39] | Because there are no dead co-eds. | 因为根本就没有死去的女学生 |
[35:44] | Because the whole thing only existed… | 因为所有的事情只是在这里… |
[36:08] | Hi. Is he in? | 嗨 . 他来了吗? |
[36:10] | Court. Was he expecting you? | 在出庭呢. 他叫你了吗? |
[36:12] | No. I thought I’d surprise him. I have to do a little fence mending, some apologizing. | 没有.我想给他个惊喜.我要弥补一下我的过去, 还要道个歉. |
[36:17] | I saw the fax from the Chief of Police. | 我看到警察局来的传真了. |
[36:18] | Which reminds me, there’s something here for you. | 然后我想起来, 这里有些东西是你要的. |
[36:21] | Didn’t you ask us to check on a possible missing “Sharona”? | 你让我们找一个可能失踪的”Sharona”? |
[36:25] | – College student with red hair? – Yeah. | – 红头发的女大学生? – 是的. |
[36:29] | No. Not only are there none missing, there’s been only been one Sharona born | 没有. 不仅没有失踪, 还有个Sharona出生 |
[36:33] | within a 50-mile radius of Phoenix since 1980, and she’s only 14. | 从1980年以来在Phoenix周围50里, 她只有 14岁. |
[36:40] | Wait a second. | 等一下. |
[36:49] | Sharona? | |
[36:51] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 对不起我认识你吗? |
[36:54] | No. But I need to talk to you for a second. | 不认识 但是我要和你谈谈. |
[36:57] | It’s okay, really. We can do it right here. | 不要紧的 我们在这里谈就可以了 |
[37:01] | My name is Allison Dubois and I need to tell you something. | 我叫Allison Dubois我要告诉你一些事情 |
[37:04] | And you’re going to think it sounds sort of crazy. | 但是你会觉得这好像疯了. |
[37:06] | You’re going to think I’m some weird old lady | 你会觉得我是个奇怪的老女人 |
[37:08] | who you met at school who told you this strange story, | 一个你在学校遇见的告诉你奇怪的故事的老女人, |
[37:12] | and that’s fine. | 那不要紧 |
[37:14] | As long as you just listen. | 你只有仔细听就好 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好的. |
[37:19] | Seven years from now, | 从现在开始7年后, |
[37:21] | a man is going to come up to you on the street. | 你会在街上碰到一个男人. |
[37:25] | You’ll be in college, you’ll be very pretty. | 你会是在大学里, 你会很漂亮. |
[37:28] | You’ll be carrying your books and one of your shoelaces will be untied. | 你拿着书 但是你的鞋带松了 |
[37:33] | This man, he’ll offer to hold your books while you tie your shoelace. | 这个男人会在你帮鞋带的时候 帮你拿书 |
[37:37] | He’ll seem nice and polite | 他看起来很好又很有礼貌 |
[37:39] | and you’ll think, “maybe a little old for me but harmless.” | 你会想 也许他对我来说老了一点 但是没有什么害处 |
[37:43] | But he isn’t harmless. | 但是他可不是无害的. |
[37:45] | He will rape you and murder you if you let him. | 他会强奸你然后杀了你 |
[37:49] | So when he offers you a ride, say no. | 所以如果他要带你一段路 你要拒绝他 |
[37:53] | And then just walk away. | 然后走开 |
[37:56] | And if he won’t let you, | 如果他不让你走 |
[37:58] | then you fight, scream, | 你就和他搏斗,大叫 |
[38:01] | bite him, kick him. | 咬他踢他. |
[38:03] | Just promise me you won’t get in that car, okay? | 保证你到那辆车里去, 好吗? |
[38:07] | Promise me. | 向我保证. |
[38:08] | Wait a sec, you came here to tell me | 等一下, 你来这里是告诉我 |
[38:11] | about something you think might happen seven years from now? | 一些你认为7年后会发生的事情? |
[38:15] | Just promise me you will fight like hell. Promise me. | 向我保证你会猛力的反抗 |
[38:18] | Look, lady, you’re right, this is crazy. | 你瞧 女士 这是有点疯狂 |
[38:21] | Sharona! You don’t have to believe anything I say. | Sharona! 你不用相信我说的任何事. |
[38:25] | You just have to remember it. | 你只需要记住它们. |
[38:27] | You will, won’t you? | 你会的, 对吗? |
[38:31] | I can tell. | 可以这样说 |
[38:32] | And you will fight. | 你会反抗. |
[38:35] | And you’re going to have a great life. | 你就会有一个很精彩的人生 |
[38:57] | Slam dunk. | 精彩. |
[38:59] | Judge took about a minute and half to decide to throw the book | 审判只用了几分钟 |
[39:01] | at Phoenix’s favorite cat burglar thanks to the testimony of our good friend here. | 谢谢我们的好朋友的精彩证词. |
[39:07] | How’s your car? | 你的车怎么样了 |
[39:09] | You and I need to talk. | 我们要谈一谈. |
[39:11] | Tomorrow. | 明天. |
[39:13] | Jared. | |
[39:20] | I gotta tell you, lady, | 我要告诉你 女士, |
[39:22] | you floor me. | 你撞了我 |
[39:24] | After all I’ve done, all I’m doing, why would… why would you do what you did? | 我做了这些, 但是你为什么要那样对我呢? |
[39:28] | Why did you say those things to the police? | 你为什么对警察那样说 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:31] | – Well, you ought to be. – But it’s true. | – 你应该的. – 但是那些是真的. |
[39:34] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[39:35] | Or it will be… in the next seven to ten years. | 在7年后会发生 |
[39:37] | What? This is crazy. I have never hurt anybody. | 什么? 真是疯了 我从来没有伤害过任何人 |
[39:41] | – I could never hurt anyone. – Then don’t. | – 我不会伤害任何人. – 那就不要. |
[39:46] | Look, I don’t know who it is that breaks your heart or crushes your spirit | 瞧, 我不知道是谁伤了你的心或者让你绝望 |
[39:50] | or pushes you over that line that people like you cross so easily… | 让你做出那样的事情… |
[39:54] | – No one’s going to break my heart. – Admit it, you think about it all the time. | – 没有人上了我的心. – 承认吧, 你时刻想着要那样做. |
[39:58] | You think about how you’ll do it– what it’ll feel like, | 你想到底该怎么做– 那样做的感觉是什么样子的, |
[40:02] | what they’ll smell like, what they’ll taste like. | 她们会是什么样的 |
[40:05] | You know who you really are. | 你知道你是谁 |
[40:08] | You’re the golem. | 你是假人. |
[40:11] | You’re the devil. | 你是魔鬼. |
[40:13] | You’re a monster. | 你是妖怪. |
[40:16] | Now do me a favor. | 现在请帮我个忙 |
[40:18] | Do the world a favor. | 帮这个世界一个忙 |
[40:20] | Make a liar out of me. | 让你这个骗子里我远点. |
[40:29] | Tell Mr. Devalos I had to go. | 告诉Devalos先生我要走了 |
[40:30] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[40:40] | You’re wrong. | 你错了. |
[40:48] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此. |