时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young maiden named Sara who lived in a castle far, far away. | 很久以前 有一个非常漂亮的少女,名字叫Sara 她住在一个城堡里 很遥远 |
[00:06] | Every morning, young Sara would awaken | 每天早晨当年轻的Sara醒来 |
[00:08] | and set about cooking and cleaning and taking care of the whole castle, | 就开始做饭、打扫卫生并且照看整个城堡 |
[00:12] | and every night, she’d sit by the castle window | 每天晚上,她都要坐在城堡的窗口旁边 |
[00:15] | and secretly dream of someday returning home. | 偷偷地梦想着有一天可以回到自己的家 |
[00:20] | You see, her real home lay at the far end of the kingdom | 她的家在距王国很远的地方 |
[00:24] | where friendly dragons still roamed the earth and rainbows appeared whether it rained or not, | 在那里,友好的恐龙仍然在地球上徘徊 无论是否下雨,天空中都会出现彩虹 |
[00:30] | but deep in her heart, young Sara knew she would probably never again see her real home, | 但在她的内心深处,Sara明白 她也许再也不能回到自己的家乡 |
[00:35] | for the evil ogre who held her captive, | 因为劫持她的恶魔 也就是这个城堡的主人 |
[00:38] | whose castle she cleaned, whose food she made, | 她为之做饭的恶魔 |
[00:41] | had vowed that if she ever tried to escape… | 发誓如果她要试图逃跑 ( Sara尖叫… ) |
[00:46] | he, himself would come after her. | 他就会跟着她 |
[00:49] | And he swore that no matter how fast she ran… | 并且他发誓无论她跑多快 |
[00:54] | or how well she hid, | 或她藏的多好 他都会找到她 杀了她 ( Sara尖叫 ) |
[00:56] | he would find her… | |
[00:58] | and kill her. | |
[01:01] | Mom?! | 妈妈! |
[01:02] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[01:51] | – And there was this dragon, and this rainbow. – What’s your day look like? | 这就是那只龙,还有彩虹. 今天怎么样 |
[01:53] | Mom? Are you even listening to me? | 妈妈? 你在听我说话吗? |
[01:56] | Just a second. | 等一下 我把孩子送学校后,马上就去工作了. 为什么? |
[01:58] | Once I drop the kids off at school, I’m heading to work. Why? | |
[02:00] | I was just wondering if you’d be anywhere near the cleaners, that’s all. | 我想知道你是不是 在离洗衣店不远的某个地方.就这样 |
[02:02] | – Drop off or pickup? – Mom! | 送衣服还是取衣服? 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:04] | – Pick up. I’m out of clean shirts. – Mom! | |
[02:06] | – What? What is it? – I’m trying to tell you about… | 什么? 怎么了? 我想告诉你… |
[02:08] | I know– your dream and I’m listening. | 我知道–你的梦. 我在听 |
[02:10] | – No, you’re not. – Yes. I am. | 不,你没有听 不,我在听 |
[02:13] | So can you do it, or should I? | 你能做到吗?还是我来? |
[02:15] | – I can do it. – Are you sure? | 我可以做到 你确定? |
[02:16] | Because I’m totally out of clean shirts. | 因为我彻底没有干净衣服穿了 |
[02:18] | – Heard it. Got it. No clean shirts. – Thank you. | 听到了。 没有干净的衣服穿了 谢谢你 |
[02:22] | You know, if you’re really worried about it, | 你知道,如果你真的担心 |
[02:24] | maybe you should take care of it yourself. | 也许你应该自己处理 |
[02:26] | This is completely unfair! I had her first, Dad! | 这完全不公平 我先说的,爸爸! |
[02:30] | No. In point of fact, I did, or you wouldn’t be here. | 不,在我看来,是我 你根本不在那里 你知道,我会做得到 但是,干洗店完全在我上班相反的方向 但正是在你上班的路上 |
[02:33] | You know, I would, but the dry cleaners is totally in the opposite direction | |
[02:36] | from my work, and it’s right on the way to yours. | |
[02:38] | Yeah, I know, that’s why I was thinking of changing jobs. | 我知道,这就是为什么 我在考虑换个工作 |
[02:41] | – It’s no trouble, I’ll get them. – Thank you. | 没问题. 我去取衣服 谢谢你 |
[02:43] | Okay. That’s it. I’m resigning from this family. | 好了 就这么定了我要从家中辞职 |
[02:47] | I had a dream, too. It was about animals. | 我也做了一个梦 BRIDGETTE:是关于动物的 |
[02:51] | They were eating people. For fun. | 他们吃人 只是为了好玩 |
[02:54] | Honey, okay, there’s no need to resign. I’m all yours. | 亲爱的,不需要辞职 |
[02:58] | And that sounds like a terrible dream, sweetie. | 听起来是个很可怕的梦,亲爱的 |
[03:00] | Mother, you are not listening to me at all. | 妈妈,你根本没有听我说话 |
[03:02] | Yes, I am. I am listening to you and everybody else, | 不,我听了 我不但听你说话,还在听其他人的 |
[03:06] | but what I’m really worried about is we’re not going to get out of here on time, | 但是我真正担心的是 我们不能从这里准时出发 |
[03:09] | and if we don’t get out of here on time, you’re going to miss your field trip | 如果不能准时出发 你就会误了去美国自然博物馆的野外旅游 但我们并不想那样,对吧? |
[03:11] | to the Native American Museum, and we wouldn’t want that, would we? | |
[03:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | Don’t forget to let me sign that permission slip. | 不要忘了让我签协议 |
[03:18] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[03:19] | I don’t care about anything! | 我对任何事情都不在乎 |
[03:22] | I care, Mom. | 我在乎,妈妈 |
[03:27] | Hey, you. Hey! | 嘿,你! 嘿! |
[03:29] | Hey, it’s a dream. This is real life. Now let’s go. | 嘿,那只是一个梦 这是真正的生活 现在,我们走吧 |
[03:33] | Wow. Send that to Ripley. He wouldn’t believe it. | 哇,把这个寄给Ripley 他不会相信的 都到沙滩上去 |
[03:44] | All ashore that’s going ashore. | |
[03:47] | Love you, Mom. | 我爱你,妈妈 |
[03:48] | I love you, wild thing. | 我爱你 好好玩去吧 |
[03:51] | Ariel? | |
[03:53] | Why don’t you believe me? | 你为什么不相信我? |
[03:56] | But I do believe you. | 但我相信你 |
[03:57] | You had a dream. | 你做了一个梦 |
[04:00] | But you’re awake now. | 但现在你醒了 |
[04:02] | There’s no castle, there’s no ogre. | 没有城堡 没有恶魔 |
[04:06] | So you’re telling me it doesn’t mean anything. | 所以你在告诉我 它没有任何意义 |
[04:09] | I have no way of knowing that. | 我没有办法知道这些 |
[04:12] | It’s just… | 它只是。。。 |
[04:14] | Most dreams… | 大多数的梦。。 |
[04:16] | Most dreams don’t mean anything. | 大部分的梦都没有任何意义 |
[04:19] | Once in a great while, certain people will have a dream, and… | 只有极少的情况下有一些人会做梦,并且 |
[04:24] | and then when they’re awake, they’ll see things in their life that remind them of their dream. | 当他们醒来后 他们会在现实生活中遇到一些事 让他们回想起梦 |
[04:29] | Has that ever happened to you? | 你有过吗? |
[04:30] | Sure, once in a while, I’ll… | 当然,我很少做梦 |
[04:33] | I’ll dream something, and… | 我会梦见什么东西 |
[04:35] | it’ll puzzle me. | 非常迷惑 |
[04:37] | And then I’ll either realize that it’s nothing, | 然后我发现或者没有任何意义 |
[04:40] | or I’ll start seeing things in my life that tell me this is a dream I shouldn’t ignore. | 或者我会在现实生活中遇到 这些告诉我有一个梦是不能忘记的 |
[04:46] | This is a dream that’s important. | 这只是一个梦 这很重要 |
[04:49] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:51] | Really, but it’s very rare. | 真的. 但是很少发生 |
[04:55] | Now go. | 现在,我们走吧 |
[04:57] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你,妈妈 |
[04:58] | I love you, kitten. | 我也爱你,小家伙 |
[05:04] | Bye, baby. | 再见 |
[05:07] | Okay, gang, we’re only a couple of blocks from the Native American History Museum. | 嘿,孩子们,我们现在距离 美国野生历史博物馆只有几个街区 |
[05:12] | Now let’s go over the rules. | 现在我们重复一下规则 |
[05:15] | The most important thing is that everybody stay together. | 最重要的是, 所有人都要在一起 |
[05:18] | Do not wander off on your own. | 不要独自一人行走 |
[05:21] | Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young maiden named Sara | 很久以前 有一个漂亮的少女叫Sara 她住在一个很遥远的城堡里 非常遥远 |
[05:24] | who lived in a castle far, far away. | |
[05:33] | All right, everybody, let’s go. | 好了,我们走 |
[05:36] | Quickly and quietly. Follow me. | 快点,安静 跟着我 |
[05:40] | Take everything off the bus. Do not leave your possessions behind. | 把所有的东西从车上搬下来 不要忘记自己的东西 你需要那件夹克外面仍然很冷 |
[05:44] | Come on. | |
[05:47] | Come on. Honey, you’re gonna need that jacket. It’s still chilly. | |
[05:51] | Okay, let’s move out. | 好了,我们走 |
[06:16] | D amn! | 该死! |
[06:27] | – As soon as you can, and I mean first thing in the morning. – Sorry I’m late. | 我的意思是说 早晨的第一件事情 对不起,我迟到了 |
[06:30] | Did they get you on the cell? | 他们打通你手机了吗? |
[06:31] | What? Who? I was in the parking structure and the elevator… | 什么? 谁? 我在停车场或者电梯 |
[06:34] | Call the school. | 给学校打电话 |
[06:44] | This is a dream that I shouldn’t ignore. | 这是一个梦 我不应该忘记 |
[06:47] | This is a dream that’s important. | 这只是是个梦 这才是重要的 |
[06:51] | Hey! Watch it! | 嘿,注意一点 |
[06:57] | But deep in her heart, young Sara knew she would probably never again see her real home. | 但在她内心深处 年轻的Sara知道 她也许再也不能回到她真正的家了 |
[07:07] | How come you’re standing on my property and just staring at my house? | 你怎么站在我的财产上 盯着我的房子看 |
[07:12] | This is your house? | 这是你的房子? |
[07:14] | How come you’re not in school? | 你怎么不在学校? |
[07:16] | How come you’re not in school? | 你怎么不在学校? |
[07:18] | I’m home-schooled. | 我在家学习 |
[07:19] | My mom took me out two years ago. | 我妈妈两年前把我带出来 |
[07:22] | It sucks, and I hate it. | 糟糕,我讨厌上学 |
[07:25] | What’s your excuse? | 你有什么借口? |
[07:27] | So why aren’t you in school? | 你为什么不在学校 |
[07:30] | Uh, I’m, uh, looking for somebody. | 嗯 我在找人 一个女孩 |
[07:33] | A… a girl. | |
[07:35] | What girl? | 哪个女孩 |
[07:38] | Uh, Sara. | |
[07:39] | I think that’s what her name is. Sara. | 我觉得她的名字好像是Sara |
[07:44] | That’s my sister’s name. | 这是我妹妹的名字 这有一个她在学校最近的照片 我还有另外的一张 |
[07:59] | Okay, here’s her most recent school picture. I have another one. | |
[08:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:07] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[08:09] | Did somebody hurt you? Did somebody touch you? | 有什么人伤着你了? 有人碰你了? |
[08:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[08:13] | Nobody touched me, nobody hurt me. I’m fine. | 没有碰我, 没有人伤害我. 我很好. |
[08:15] | You’re fine? | 真的? |
[08:17] | Where did you go? | 你去过哪里? |
[08:19] | Don’t you ever do that again. Do you have any idea how upset I was? | 不要在那么作 你知道我有多么绝望吗?爸爸也是 |
[08:23] | And Daddy was, and Mrs. Lockhart? And the principal? | |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry. | 对不起 非常抱歉 |
[08:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:36] | You told me that if I ever saw something in my life that reminded me of my dream, | 你告诉如果我在生活中发现某些东西 让我记起一个梦 |
[08:39] | then it’s probably a dream that I shouldn’t ignore. | 那么这个梦我就不应该忘记 |
[08:41] | That’s the dragon. That’s him. | 这是那条龙 就是它 |
[08:44] | I saw him from the bus, and I just knew I was supposed to come back here. | 我从汽车上看见他 我知道我应该回到这里 |
[08:49] | Okay, I know. I got it, okay? | 我知道 我知道了,好吗? |
[08:51] | But you know there’s a lot of reasons why you could have dreamt about this dragon. | 但你知道有很多原因 你为什么会梦见这条龙 |
[08:54] | Maybe you passed this advertisement. | 也许你看见了这个广告 |
[08:56] | Maybe you saw it in a magazine. | 或者你在杂志上看见了 |
[08:58] | Maybe it got stuck in your subconscious, and that’s why you dreamt about it. | 也许在你的潜意识里 这就是你会梦见它的原因 |
[09:02] | That can happen, you know. | 你知道这会发生的 |
[09:03] | Okay. Then what about the house? | 好吧 那么,那个房子呢? |
[09:05] | What house? | 什么房子? |
[09:08] | See? | 看.. |
[09:09] | She lives here. | 她住在里面 |
[09:10] | Lived here. | 住在里面 |
[09:12] | I’m confused. I thought you said that you were the girl in the dream trapped in the castle. | 我糊涂了 我认为你说你就是那个 在梦里被劫持到城堡中的小女孩 |
[09:17] | It was me, but… it wasn’t. | 就是我,但是 不是 |
[09:22] | My name in the story was Sara. | 我在故事中的名字叫Sara |
[09:24] | And you’re telling me that the real Sara lives here? | 但你告诉我真正的Sara住在那里? |
[09:27] | This is her home? | 这是她的房子? |
[09:28] | That’s what her brother said. | 那是她哥哥说的 |
[09:32] | What else did her brother say? | 她哥哥还说什么 |
[09:35] | That she died two years ago, and that I was mean to ask him about her. | 她两年前死了 我要去问问他 |
[09:41] | Oh, baby. | 我要去问问他 妈妈 |
[09:45] | Mommy, | |
[09:47] | why am I dreaming about a dead girl that I don’t even know? | 我为什么会梦见一个死了的女孩 我根本不认识? |
[09:58] | So am I really grounded for the rest of my life? | 那我就只能在折磨中度过余生吗? |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:03] | So you do understand how ridiculously dangerous it is to trick your teachers and your class and… | 现在你明白 对你的老师和同学 耍滑头的危险性了吧 |
[10:08] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 知道了 |
[10:10] | Okay then. All right. | 好了 |
[10:12] | So maybe we’ll reduce your sentence by a couple of years or so. | 所以也许我应该减少对你的惩罚 |
[10:16] | I have to talk to your father first. | 我必须要先和你爸爸谈一次 |
[10:19] | So in the meantime, let’s get some rest. | 现在我们先休息一下 |
[10:24] | I don’t want go to sleep. | 我不想睡觉 |
[10:27] | I’m afraid of what I might dream. | 我有点害怕我要梦见的东西 |
[10:29] | You’re in Mommy’s bed. | 你在妈妈的床上 |
[10:31] | Nothing bad can happen in Mommy’s bed. | 在妈妈的床上什么都不会发生 |
[10:33] | Hey, honey. | 嘿,宝贝 |
[10:34] | That visitor you were expecting is here. | 那个拜访者你应该在这里 |
[10:37] | Is everybody else asleep? | 都睡了? |
[10:38] | Marie’s in her crib and Bridgette’s out like a light. | Marie在她的床上 Bridgette悄悄地出去了 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:43] | You’re not going to leave me, are you? | 你不会 离开我,是吗 |
[10:45] | Just for a little while. | 一会儿 |
[10:47] | Then I’m going to get into bed next to you | 我就和你一起睡 |
[10:49] | and we’re going to dream happy dreams together. | 我们一起做一个高兴的梦 |
[10:54] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:56] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:09] | You know I normally don’t make house calls, but… | 你知道,通常情况下,我不打家里的电话,但是 |
[11:12] | Thank you so much for doing this. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你做这些 真的非常感谢你 |
[11:14] | Well, I heard the panic in your voice when you called. | 我发现你在打电话的时候,声音中有一丝恐慌 |
[11:16] | By the way, I asked a friend to join us. I hope you don’t mind. | 另外 我请了一个朋友来参加我们 希望你不介意 |
[11:21] | I got a video. You got any popcorn? | 我有一个录像 有爆米花吗? |
[11:29] | Oh, I remember this. | 哦,我记得这个 |
[11:31] | I saw this on the news. | 我在新闻上看见过 |
[11:39] | After you called, I ran a check on every “Sara” between the ages of eight and 12 | 你打过电话后,我检查了一下 100方圆英里以内5年以来 |
[11:44] | reported missing or murdered within 100 miles of here in the last five years. | 所有被报告丢失或者谋杀的 8岁到12岁的叫Sara的 如果你减去 |
[11:48] | Once you subtract the custody-nappings and the false alarms, | 监护人的疏忽和假报告后 只剩下一个叫Sara Crewson |
[11:52] | the one case you’re really left with is Sara Crewson, | |
[11:55] | a case Detective Scanlon here helped investigate. | 侦探Scanlon正在调查这个案件 |
[11:58] | Halloween night, two years ago, Sara Crewson is out | 两年前的万圣节, Sara Crewson |
[12:00] | with a group of friends trick or treating, decides to go home early. | 和几个朋友一起出去挨家挨户要糖果 她决定早点回家 |
[12:03] | A man named, uh, Darrell Yellen, convicted child molester, grabbed her | 一个叫Darrell Yellen的男人 有恋童癖的男人 |
[12:07] | as she was cutting through a convenience store parking lot two blocks from her house. | 在她距离家2个街区的便利店抄近路回家的时候 抓住了她 |
[12:10] | The security camera’s got the whole thing. | 监视录像录下了整个过程 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I remember this case. | 我记得这个案件 |
[12:14] | Cops caught him two days later on the run to Mexico. | 警察两天后抓住了他 在他逃往墨西哥的路上 |
[12:16] | He confessed to raping and murdering Sara, along with two other girls. | 他供认强奸并杀害了Sara 和另外的两个女孩 |
[12:21] | In exchange for his confession, and for telling the police where to find the bodies, | 作为交易 他认罪并交待了两个女孩尸体的位置 |
[12:25] | we took the death penalty off the table. | 我们没有判决他死刑 |
[12:28] | Yellen’s serving a life sentence in Springville. | 他目前在Springville服无期徒刑 |
[12:30] | I know, because I cut the deal. | 这些是我知道的,我只是简要介绍了一下 |
[12:35] | Do you mind if I ask what’s all this about? | 你介意告诉我,你为什么问这些吗? |
[12:37] | Why this sudden fascination with young girls named “Sara”? | 为什么对这个叫Sara的女孩感兴趣? |
[12:45] | No, that’s okay. | 不介意 |
[12:47] | I just had a dream. | 我有一个梦 |
[12:49] | I’m not sure what it means, or if it even means anything at all. | 我不知道它意味什么,也许什么都不是 |
[13:00] | Your dream? | 你的梦? |
[13:01] | I didn’t know what else to say. | 我不知道说些什么 |
[13:04] | Well, for the record, and nobody asked, I hate this. | 从记录上看 没有人问过 我恨这个 |
[13:07] | You hate what? | 你恨什么? |
[13:08] | I hate that when my little girl has a bad dream I can’t just give her a hug and a piece of cake. | 我恨我的小女儿作这么可怕的一个梦 我不能只给她一个拥抱和一块蛋糕 |
[13:12] | I have to expect visits from the cops and the D.A. | 我不得不去拜访地区检察官和监察局 |
[13:15] | What did you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[13:16] | – I had to see if there was something to it. – Why? | 我想知道有没有什么可以做的 为什么? |
[13:19] | Because she thinks there’s something to it. | 因为她认为这个梦有些意义 |
[13:22] | Look, all over the world, kids have dreams about the boogeyman, | 听着,世界上的小孩都有关于恶魔的梦 所有的父母都会告诉他们 早晨醒来后就会好的 |
[13:25] | and all over the world, parents tell them it’s going to be okay in the morning. | |
[13:29] | Well, our kids aren’t like other kids. And I know you hate that, too. | 但我们的小孩不像其他的小孩 我知道你也恨这些 |
[13:32] | I didn’t say that. It’s just… God. | 我没有这么说 只是… 上帝 |
[13:34] | There’s enough death and darkness out there waiting for her when she’s an adult. | 有很多的死亡和黑暗 在她成人的时候等着她 |
[13:38] | She’s ten, for crying out loud. | 她才10岁 |
[13:40] | It’s one night. It’s one dream. | 只是一个晚上,一个梦 |
[13:43] | It could pass. She’s still young. | 会好的.她还小 |
[13:45] | I give you my word. I’m not putting her in the middle of all this. | 我告诉你我的想法 我不是让她参与到其中来 无论是谁,那是我,是我的梦 |
[13:48] | As far as everyone is concerned, it’s me, it’s my dream. | |
[13:51] | So if we need to get the District Attorney’s office and the police involved, | 也许我们应该去地区检察官的办公室 |
[13:55] | they’ll think it’s me. Let them deal with me. | 他们会认为是我 让他们和我联系好吗? |
[13:59] | Okay? | |
[14:32] | What are you doing? It’s the middle of the night. | 你在做什么? 现在是午夜 你想把每个人都吵醒? |
[14:35] | Do you want to wake everyone up? | |
[14:41] | You have the coolest house. If I had this much food in my house, | 你有最好的房子 如果我的房子中有这么多的食物 |
[14:44] | I would do nothing but eat and watch TV all day and all night. | 我什么也不去做,只是吃 每天不分白天黑夜的看电视 |
[14:49] | I want to check out your room. I want to check out your clothes. | 我也检查你的房间 我还要检查你的衣服 |
[14:53] | Wait, you can’t go in there. | 等等,你不能去那里 |
[14:54] | My sister’s sleeping in there. | 我妹妹在睡觉 |
[15:02] | I want this, and this and this. | 我想要这个 这个,还有这个 |
[15:05] | Those are mine. You can’t have that. You can’t take that. | 那些是我的 我不能拥有它,你不能带走它 |
[15:08] | What gives you the right? | 谁给了你这个权力 |
[15:10] | What gives me the right? | 谁给了我权力? 我来找你,我在请求你的帮助 |
[15:13] | I came to you, I asked you for your help, | |
[15:18] | and you didn’t do anything. That’s what gives me the right. | 但你什么也没有做 就是这些给我权力的 |
[15:30] | You okay, sweetie? Did you have another bad dream? | 你好吗,宝贝 你又做了一个恶梦? |
[15:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 她生气了,妈妈 |
[15:36] | She’s mad, Mommy. | |
[15:37] | She’s mad that I haven’t helped her. | 她生气了,因为我没有帮她 |
[15:40] | Oh, she’s not mad at you, sweetie. How could she be? | 宝贝,她没有对你生气 她怎么能这样 |
[15:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:46] | Well, it has to do with the kind of dream that you’re having. | 我们需要为你的梦作些事情了 |
[15:52] | It’s really just Sara remembering something that happened when she was alive. | Sara记得某些事情 那些发生在她活着的时候得事情 |
[15:57] | And she’s trying to tell you about it, but she’s telling you | 她试着告诉你 但是她告诉你的是密码 |
[16:01] | in a kind of code. | |
[16:03] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是什么 |
[16:05] | Like that dragon was really that billboard. | 那条龙就是广告上的那条 |
[16:09] | And the castle is probably just a house somewhere. | 城堡可能是某个地方的一所房子 |
[16:13] | And I’m guessing that the monster was really this bad man | 我猜恶魔 应该是那个她要找到的坏男人 |
[16:18] | that I found out about who took Sara away from her family. | 是那个将Sara从她家里带走的那个人 |
[16:21] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 好了,宝贝 |
[16:24] | He’s in prison. | 他在监狱中 |
[16:25] | He’s locked up where he can never hurt anyone ever again. | 他被锁起来了 不能再伤害任何人 |
[16:29] | Again? What do you mean again? | 再? 你说“再”是什么意思? |
[16:32] | Well, it’s like her brother told you. | 就和她哥哥告诉你的一样 |
[16:37] | Sara has passed on. | Sara死了 |
[16:39] | And where she is, no one can hurt her. Not any more. | 在她住的地方,没有人伤害她 永远没有 |
[16:44] | No, I don’t think that’s right, Mommy. | 妈妈,我认为不对 |
[16:51] | What do you mean? Why not? | 你的意思是说什么? 为什么不对? |
[16:53] | Because I don’t think Sara is dead. | 因为我认为Sara还没有死 |
[16:57] | I think she’s alive. | 我认为她还活着 |
[17:00] | And she really wants my help. | 她需要我的帮助 |
[17:04] | So there’s no question in your mind that it was him? | 因此在你的印象中正是他吗 |
[17:06] | Allison, he confessed. | 他供认了 |
[17:08] | What was this dream you had anyway? | 你还有这个梦? |
[17:10] | It’s nothing, I just… I’m worried that this Crewson girl might need our help. | 没什么,我想… 我担心这个叫Crewson的女孩需要我们的帮助 |
[17:14] | Again, as part of his confession, Darrell Yellen told the police where to find the bodies. | 而且,他还供认出 在哪里可以找到的尸体 |
[17:17] | He took us right to them. It was all part of the plea agreement. | 他让我们找到了它们 这是交易的一部分 |
[17:20] | Okay, you took him out there, you found her, you… | 你瞧,你把他带着 然后找到了她,你… |
[17:25] | You did find her, right? | 你真的找到了她,是吗? |
[17:27] | Her clothes? Her bones? Something? | 她的衣服? 她的骨头?还是什么东西? |
[17:30] | Actually, we found the partial remains of his first two victims, um, | 实际上我们找到了前两个受害人 一些剩下的东西 |
[17:35] | Mindy Atwater and Elizabeth Cale. | Mindy Atwater和Elizabeth Cale 但是现在你说,没有 |
[17:37] | But now that you mention it, no. | |
[17:40] | No physical remains of the Crewson girl were ever discovered. | 没有任何叫Crewson女孩的东西留下 |
[17:43] | It was the assumption that an animal probably… | 也许是某种动物 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God, she might still be alive somewhere? | 天哪,她一定还活着? |
[17:48] | Hang on. | 等一下,让我们想一下 |
[17:49] | Let’s think about this for a minute. | |
[17:51] | Why would this man confess to a crime he didn’t commit? | 为什么那个男的承认了一个他并没有犯过的罪? |
[17:55] | I don’t know, maybe someone should ask him. | 我不知道,也许应该有人去问问他 |
[18:09] | My name’s Allison Dubois. I’m with the District Attorney’s office. | 我的名字是Allison Dubois 我和地区检察官的官员一起 |
[18:13] | I need to ask you some questions about Sara Crewson. | 我需要问你一些 关于Sara Crewson的问题 |
[18:17] | Do you remember Sara Crewson? | 你还记得Sara Crewson? |
[18:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:25] | Okay, so take me through it. Um… | 好的,我们重温一下 |
[18:30] | you snatched her on Halloween. | 你在Halloween抓住了她 |
[18:34] | And then how long until you killed her? | 那么,多久后你杀了她? |
[18:38] | The next day. | 第二天 |
[18:41] | They had that videotape of me in the parking lot on the news. | 他们有停车场的录像 |
[18:45] | I knew it was only a matter of time, so… | 我知道,只是时间上… |
[18:50] | I took her out to the desert. | 我把她带到了沙漠 |
[18:53] | And? | 然后? 我杀了她 |
[18:56] | I killed her. | |
[19:12] | That it? | 就这样? |
[19:15] | We done? | 没了? 没有了? |
[19:18] | Anything else? | |
[19:25] | That’s plenty. Thanks. | 已经很多了 谢谢 |
[19:33] | One night when the ogre wasn’t looking, Sara made a break for it. | 有一天晚上 那个恶魔没有看好 Sara逃了出来 |
[19:38] | And just when she was certain she was safe, there he was. | |
[20:00] | I just don’t believe it happened the way he said it did. I just, I don’t. | 我不相信就像他说的那样 我不相信 |
[20:04] | – Why do you think he confessed? – Because he did it. | 你为什么认为他供认了? 因为是他做的 |
[20:07] | Because he wanted to live. He made a deal. | 因为他想活下去 他做了交易 |
[20:10] | Confessing meant life in prison instead of death by injection. | 供认后就可以在狱中活下去而不是被注射死刑 |
[20:15] | I’m really struggling with trying to understand what your position is here. | 我一直想弄明白 你的立场 |
[20:19] | Are you trying to tell me that you think this man confessed to something he didn’t do? | 你想告诉我你是怎么想的吗? 这个男的承认了自己没有做的事? |
[20:23] | I sat with him yesterday. I looked him in the eye. | 我昨天和他在一起 我看着他的眼睛 |
[20:25] | And I’m here to tell you, Sara Crewson is still alive. | 我想告诉你 Sara Crewson还活着 |
[20:28] | She was abducted over two years ago. | 两年前她被绑架了 |
[20:30] | I don’t care. He gave her to someone. He made a gift of her. | 我不在乎 他把她交给了某个人 他把她当作礼物 |
[20:34] | – She’s still out there. – He told you that? | 她还在那里 他告诉你的? |
[20:36] | No. He told me what he told you. He told me he killed her. | 没有. 他告诉我的和告诉你的一样 他告诉我他杀了她 |
[20:40] | Okay, you and I have a history. You tell me that this girl is alive, I’m tempted to believe you. | 看来我们要改变历史了 你告诉我那个女孩还活着 我想要相信你 |
[20:46] | Where is she? We’ll go pick her up. | 她在哪里? 我们去救她出来 |
[20:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:51] | Then what is it that you’d like me to do? | 这不是你想让我做的吗? |
[20:54] | Assuming what you’re saying is true, this little girl could be anywhere in the world. | 假设你所说的是正确的 那个小女孩应该在世上的某个地方 |
[20:58] | Darrell Yellen is already in prison for the rest of his life. | Darrell Yellen已经要在狱中度过他的一生了 |
[21:01] | How would you have me compel him to tell us where she is… | 你怎么能让我强迫他告诉我们那个小女孩在哪里? |
[21:04] | assuming that he even knows? | 假设他知道的话? |
[21:07] | Frankly, your theory doesn’t make much sense, Allison. Think about it. | Allison,坦率的说,你的理论没有任何意义 |
[21:11] | Let’s say Sara was alive and let’s say he actually did give her to someone. | 想想看 假定Sara还活着 假定他确实把她交给了某个人 他为什么不告诉我们? |
[21:16] | Why didn’t he share that with us when he confessed? | |
[21:18] | I mean, he was trying to make a deal. | 我认为,他作了交易 |
[21:20] | Why didn’t he use her safe return for a bargaining chip? | 他为什么不利用让她安全回来 作为谈判的筹码? |
[21:22] | Instead of life without parole, insist on the possibility of parole in 50 years. | 反而要在狱中度过一生 在50年中没有被假释的可能 |
[21:28] | Something. | 还有… |
[21:29] | – Or… – Or? | 或者… 或者? |
[21:32] | Or Darrell Yellen chose not to use his trump card because whoever he gave that little girl to | 或者Darrell Yellen选择不使用这张牌 因为他把小女孩给那个人 对于他可能更加重要 |
[21:37] | was more important to him than the dim possibility of parole. | |
[21:40] | Allison… | |
[21:40] | I mean, think about it, we find this important person, we find Sara. | 我的意思是说,想一下 如果我们找到了这个人 我们就找到了Sara |
[21:48] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:52] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:54] | Yes. This is her mother. | 是,我是她母亲 我马上到 我… |
[21:58] | I’ll be right there. | |
[22:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:14] | Don’t apologize if you haven’t done something to be sorry for. | 不要为你还没有做的事情道歉 |
[22:18] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[22:21] | I was in the library, | 我在图书馆睡着了 |
[22:24] | and I fell asleep. | |
[22:29] | And I had another dream. | 我又做了一个梦 |
[22:34] | And I woke up screaming. | 我尖叫着醒来 |
[22:38] | Why did Sara choose me? | 为什么Sara选择我? |
[22:42] | I mean, why is she talking to me? | 我的意思是说她为什么和我说话? |
[22:45] | Maybe because she knew that you would listen. | 也许她知道你听的到 |
[22:54] | Hey, what you doing? | 嘿,你在做什么? |
[22:56] | You were supposed to come to bed an hour ago. | 你应该1小时前睡觉的 |
[22:58] | I know. I just… keep thinking that the answer is in here somewhere. | 我知道,我只是… 一直在想答案应该在某个地方 |
[23:04] | You know, this crime solving thing is much harder when it isn’t you having the dream. | 你知道,如果不是你做那个梦的话 这个案子侦破起来很难 |
[23:10] | Why is everyone awake? | 为什么所有人都醒了? |
[23:12] | Sweetie, did you have another bad dream? | 宝贝,你又做噩梦了? |
[23:18] | Good. I’m glad you’re not having those spooky dreams. | 很好,我非常高兴你么没有做那些不好的梦 |
[23:20] | I’m not having the dreams because I’m trying to stay awake. | 我没有做梦 因为我一直想保持清醒 |
[23:24] | But, honey, that’s why you’re falling asleep at school. | 但是,宝贝,这就是你为什么 在学校睡着了 |
[23:30] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[23:32] | Why do you have a picture of the ogre? | 你怎么有那个恶魔的照片? |
[23:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:37] | This man? Is he the evil ogre? | 这个男的? 他就是那个恶魔? |
[24:10] | Sara, it’s Wednesday. | Sara,周三了 |
[24:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:21] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[24:23] | Can’t I stay out here? | 我不能待在外面吗? |
[24:26] | I won’t go anywhere, I promise. | 我发誓我哪里也不去 |
[24:28] | You know Darrell’s rules. I can’t go till you’re in there. | 你知道Darrell的规定 除非你进去,否则我哪里也不能去 |
[24:35] | Can I take the castle with me? | 我能把城堡拿在身边吗? |
[24:38] | – Can I play with the castle? – Sara, stop it! | 我能玩城堡吗? Sara,住嘴! |
[24:43] | No. It-It’s dark in the closet. You know that. | 不. 因为壁橱中太黑了 你知道的 现在… 不行, 这是我的城堡 哦… |
[24:46] | Now… and no, this is my castle. | |
[25:04] | Do you want candy? | 你要糖吗? |
[25:08] | I’ll bring you candy? | 我可以给你糖? 谢谢你 |
[25:13] | Thank you. | |
[25:22] | Henry Yellen is Darrell Yellen’s older brother. | Henry Yellen是Darrell Yellen的哥哥 |
[25:24] | When he was 18 months old, he had a fever, and no one noticed. | 在他18个月大的时候 他发烧了,但没有人注意到 |
[25:27] | Went to his brain, and he’s been, I don’t know, slow ever since, but he’s got no criminal record. | 大脑受到了损伤 但他没有犯罪记录 |
[25:31] | And there is certainly nothing to suggest that he’s a pedophile. | 也没有任何证据表明 他是一个恋童癖 |
[25:34] | How’d he get that scar? | 他怎么有的那个伤疤? |
[25:35] | Ah. When they were kids, the father went after Darrell with a knife. | 啊. 当他们还是孩子的时候 他爸爸拿着一把刀子走向Darrell |
[25:38] | Henry wanted to protect his younger brother and got between them. | Henry想要保护他弟弟 -就走到中间 -天哪 |
[25:41] | God. | |
[25:42] | Father went to prison, died there two years later. | 爸爸被关进了监狱,两年后死了 |
[25:45] | Darrell’s pretty much taken total responsibility for Henry ever since their mother passed away in ’98. | 在他妈妈98年死后 Darrell开始全权负责照顾Henry |
[25:50] | So what are you saying? You think that Darrell gave Sara to his brother? | 你想要说什么? 你认为Darrell把Sara给了他哥哥? |
[25:53] | You’re the one who said that whoever he gave her to | 你说过他把她给了一个 |
[25:56] | was even more important than the possibility of parole. | 比假释更重要的一个人 Henry是他的亲属. Henry救了他的命. 很显然他需要照顾 |
[25:59] | Henry’s his blood. Henry saved his life. | |
[26:01] | And apparently he does need a certain level of care. | |
[26:06] | Perhaps when Darrell realized he was going to prison for a long, long time, | 也许当Darrell意识到自己 将要在狱中度过很长很长的时间之后 |
[26:09] | he made arrangements for someone else to take care of Henry. | 他开始安排 希望有人能照顾Henry |
[26:12] | So what are we doing here? Why aren’t we out looking for this guy? | 我们在这里做什么? 我们为什么不出去找这个人? |
[26:15] | To start with, we don’t know where to find him. | 首先,我们不知道他在哪里 |
[26:16] | When their mother died, Henry was the sole beneficiary, | 当他妈妈死后 一直依靠保险生活 |
[26:19] | and he’s lived off the life insurance ever since. | |
[26:21] | No credit cards. No driver’s license. | 没有信用卡 没有驾照 |
[26:23] | No property in his name. No taxes filed. | 名下没有任何财产,没有纳税 |
[26:25] | Henry Yellen is untraceable. He could be anywhere. | 没有办法找到Henry Yellen 他可以在任何地方 |
[26:28] | In fact, the only person we know who’s seen him… | 实际上,唯一的一个见到他的人 |
[26:31] | is you… in your dreams. | 就是你 在你的梦里 |
[26:34] | Is there anything you can tell us to begin? A place to start to look? | 你可以告诉我们一些情况吗? 比如从哪里开始? |
[26:42] | Actually, it-it’s not my dream. | 实际上,它不是我的梦 |
[26:46] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[26:48] | It’s someone else’s dream. | 是另外一个人的梦 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么? |
[26:51] | Well… then whoever this someone is, let’s get them down here. | 好吧… 无论他是谁 带他们带这里来 |
[26:54] | – Maybe they can shed some light on… – Oh, no, no. I don’t think I can do that. | 也许他们可以指出侦破的方向 不,我不能这样做 |
[26:58] | Allison? | |
[27:02] | I’ll have to get back to you. | 我一会再来找你 |
[27:10] | Gas ‘N Go. | 是的?好 |
[27:12] | Yeah? I’ll accept. | 我接受 |
[27:14] | It’s your call. | 是你的电话 |
[27:20] | Darrell? | |
[27:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:23] | You didn’t call last week. | 你上周没有打电话 |
[27:24] | Lost my phone privileges. | 我没有电话 |
[27:27] | I waited two hours. | 我等了两个小时 |
[27:29] | I ate four Slim Jims, | 我吃了四个牛肉干 |
[27:32] | and I, uh, I won $5 on the scratchers cards. | 另外,我抓奖赢了5美元 |
[27:36] | Henry. | |
[27:38] | You remember the present I gave you, before I went away? | 你还记得 在我走之前给你的礼物吗? |
[27:43] | Yeah, I love my present. | 知道,我喜欢我的礼物 |
[27:46] | Yeah, well, you got to get rid of it. | 你最好丢掉它 Darrell,不. 我… |
[27:54] | Uh, Darrell, uh, no. I… | |
[27:57] | What did I say when I gave it to you? What did I say, Henry?! | 我在给你礼物的时候说什么了? 我说什么了,Henry?! |
[28:01] | I said you might have to throw it away sometime, didn’t I? | 我说也许在某个时候你就要扔掉它,是吗? |
[28:04] | You promised me you’d do what I said. | 你答应要按照我说的去做 |
[28:06] | I thought you kept your promises. | 我认为你会遵守诺言的 |
[28:09] | I do keep my promises, but… | 我会遵守诺言的,但是… |
[28:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:14] | People are asking questions about it. | 有人在问它 |
[28:17] | Bad people. And they’re gonna come looking for it. | 坏人 他们在找它 |
[28:21] | They can’t come and take my present. | 他们不能来带走我的礼物 |
[28:23] | Sure they can. | 他们当然能 |
[28:25] | They’ll take the present away, and then they’ll take you away. | 他们会带走你的礼物,也会带走你 |
[28:29] | And we don’t want that. | 我们不希望发生这样的情况 |
[28:31] | So you got to get rid of it. | 所以,你必须扔掉它 |
[28:34] | Darrell… | |
[28:37] | I’m gonna be all by myself again. | 那我又是一个人了 |
[28:40] | I don’t know what to tell you, Henry. You want to go to jail? | 我不知道该说些什么,Henry. 你要坐牢吗? |
[28:43] | You’ll have more company than you can stand. | 你会有更多的人陪伴你的 |
[28:52] | Does it have to be today? | 需要今天做吗? |
[28:55] | ‘Cause I promised her candy already. | 因为我已经答应她给她糖了 |
[28:59] | Doesn’t have to be today. | 不需要今天做 |
[29:02] | You could do it tomorrow. | 你明天做吧 |
[29:04] | But you have to do it. | 但你必须做 |
[29:06] | Yeah, I’ll do it tomorrow. | 好吧,我明天做 |
[29:10] | I’ll keep my promise. | 我会遵守诺言的 |
[29:27] | So, it’s the woods. So that must mean something rural. | 看,这是森林 因此,应该是乡村的某个地方 |
[29:32] | And there’s a castle? | 有城堡吗? |
[29:34] | It’s… like a toy castle. | 好像是一个玩具城堡 那是梦 在亚利桑那州乡村有很多的玩具城堡 |
[29:38] | It’s a dream, so… | |
[29:41] | Well, I don’t know that there are many toy castles in rural Arizona. | |
[29:45] | Maybe it’s an amusement park or a miniature golf course. | 也许是一个休闲公园 或者是一个微型的高尔夫球场 |
[29:48] | We’ll check. | 我们检查一下 |
[29:51] | We know who the ogre is. | 我们知道谁是那个恶魔了 |
[29:53] | The blue and white house is where Sara lived. | 那个蓝白相间的房子就是Sara住的地方 |
[29:57] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他的吗? |
[30:00] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有了 |
[30:03] | You really think all this stuff is going to save Sara? | 你真的认为这些可以救Sara吗? |
[30:07] | We hope so. | 我们希望是的 好了,我要做我的作业了 |
[30:08] | Well, I’ve got my homework. | |
[30:12] | Very nice meeting you, Ariel. I know it’s way past your bedtime. | 很高兴见到你,Ariel 我知道已经过了你睡觉的时间了 |
[30:15] | I appreciate you staying up for me. | 非常感谢你为了我没有睡觉 |
[30:16] | Uh, don’t worry, I’ll let myself out. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 不要担心 明天我过来看你 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:24] | – Night, Mommy. – Night, baby. | 晚安,妈妈 晚安,宝贝 |
[30:31] | Is Daddy okay? | 爸爸好吗? |
[30:34] | Why is he sitting outside alone? | 为什么他一个人坐在外面? |
[30:38] | He’s disappointed. | 他有点失望 |
[30:40] | I made him a promise, and I couldn’t keep it, and I feel very badly about it. | 我答应了他,但我做不到 我觉得非常不好 |
[30:46] | But he’ll forgive you eventually, won’t he? | 但他慢慢会宽恕你的? 他经常这样 |
[30:51] | He always does. | |
[30:54] | This thing you did tonight? | 这是你今天晚上作的? |
[30:56] | I am very proud of you for trying to help this girl. | 我为你想救这个女孩而骄傲 |
[31:00] | But I also want you to know… | 但我也想让你知道… |
[31:03] | having special dreams… knowing things that people are thinking… | 特定的梦反映了 人们正在想的事情 |
[31:08] | Sometimes when people grow up, that goes away, | 有时等人们长大后,就没有了。 |
[31:11] | and that’s okay, too, okay? | 那个梦也会消失的,好吗? |
[31:14] | – Okay. – Love you. | 好的 爱你 晚安,妈妈 我爱你 |
[31:16] | – Good night, Mom. – I love you. | |
[31:28] | He just left. | 他刚走 |
[31:35] | She was wonderful. | 她真出色 |
[31:38] | I think it’s going to be fine. I really do. | 我认为会好的 |
[31:42] | And I believe it could still all go away– the dreams, the prescience. | 我认为一切都会消失得 梦,预见力 |
[31:48] | I mean, what choice did we have? | 我们有什么选择吗? |
[31:51] | A little girl’s life might be at stake. | 一个小女孩的生活可能会非常危险 |
[31:53] | I know you’re right. | 我知道你是对的 |
[31:55] | I know we had no choice. | 但我们没有办法 |
[31:57] | It’s just that two days ago, she didn’t know there really were monsters… | 就在两天前,她还不知道真的有一些怪物 |
[32:02] | grown men who snatch little girls and keep ’em… | 大人 会绑架小女孩 |
[32:07] | or kill ’em. | 或者杀了他们 |
[32:10] | And now she does, | 她现在知道了,我恨这种事 |
[32:12] | and I hate that. | |
[32:18] | Go on; I’ll be in in a minute. | 没事的,我会马上进来的 |
[32:32] | Every morning young Sara would awaken | 每天早晨, 年轻的Sara都会醒来 |
[32:35] | and set about cooking and cleaning and taking care of the whole castle. | 开始做饭,打扫卫生 |
[32:38] | And every night, she’d sit by the castle window | 每天晚上,她坐在城堡的窗口 |
[32:41] | and secretly dream of someday | 梦想着有一天她可以找到一把枪 |
[32:44] | finding a gun | |
[32:46] | and blowing her captor’s brains out. | 把那个劫持者的脑浆打出来 |
[32:55] | Springville? Why Springville? | Springville? 为什么是Springville? |
[32:57] | Your daughter said woods. Woods means rural, | 你女儿说森林,森林说明是乡村 |
[32:59] | so as a matter of course, I got the prison to check Darrell’s phone records. | 我要去监狱查看Darrell的通话记录 |
[33:02] | Who’s he calling? Where do they live? | 他给谁打电话了? 他们住在哪里? |
[33:05] | Pretty much every week, Darrell uses his phone privilege to call this number in Springville. | 每周Darrell都会给Springville的这个号码打电话 |
[33:09] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[33:10] | Wouldn’t happen to be the home phone at some castle, would it? | 也许碰巧是某个城堡中的电话? |
[33:14] | No such luck. | 没这么好运气 |
[33:33] | Good morning. | 早晨好 |
[33:34] | I’m Detective Scanlon with the Phoenix Police Department. | 我是Scanlon探员,从凤凰警察局来 |
[33:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:38] | I was wondering if we could ask you a few questions? | 我可以问你一些问题? |
[33:40] | Okay. | 可以 |
[33:42] | You behind this counter most Wednesdays between 3:00 and 4:00? | 你每周三3:00-4:00都在这个柜台后面? |
[33:46] | We’re investigating a series of telephone calls that you’ve been receiving | 我们正在调查一些 从国家监狱Springville打来的 |
[33:49] | on a fairly regular basis from Springville State Penitentiary. | 非常有规律的 你接听到的一些电话 |
[33:53] | Are the calls for you? | 那些电话是找你的吗? |
[34:00] | Sir? | 先生? |
[34:02] | The calls come here, but they aren’t for me. | 那些电话是打到这里来 但并不是找我 |
[34:04] | This fellow Henry comes in every Wednesday, waits for his brother to call. | 这个叫Henry的家伙每周三都来 等他弟弟打过来 |
[34:08] | I accept the charges. | 我收取费用 |
[34:10] | Then he pays me cash for the calls at the end of month. | 他在每月底付给我现金 |
[34:12] | Henry Yellen. | |
[34:14] | I don’t know his last name. | 我不知道他的姓氏 |
[34:16] | He’s got a… | 他有一个… |
[34:18] | That’s our guy. | 那是我们要找的人 |
[34:21] | Has he ever come in here with anyone else? | 他和其他人一起来过吗? |
[34:24] | A little girl, maybe? | 也许是一个小女孩? |
[34:25] | No, never seen a girl. Just Henry. | 没有,从来没有看见 只有Henry |
[34:27] | You wouldn’t happen to know where he lives, would you? | 你不会碰巧知道他住哪里吗? 你知道吗? |
[34:29] | No. I’m sorry. | 对不起,我不知道 |
[34:31] | He doesn’t have an account here? You never delivered groceries to his place or anything? | 他在这里没有帐户吗? 你从来没有送东西到他家里? |
[34:35] | No. | 没有 |
[34:36] | What if I get a warrant, search your records? Would that change anything? | 如果我有搜查你记录的授权? 有什么改变的地方吗? |
[34:45] | Incredible what a memory jogger a warrant is, huh? | 难以置信,授权就像记忆增强器,不是吗? |
[34:53] | What? | 什么? |
[34:55] | Castle Road. | 城堡路 有人来了 |
[35:15] | Someone’s coming. | |
[35:16] | Oh, my gosh, someone’s coming! | 天哪,有人来了 这不是城堡 |
[35:19] | It’s not a castle. | |
[35:22] | Well, it’s the only house on the road. | 但它是路边的唯一的一个房子 |
[35:27] | Don’t let ’em see you! Get away! | 不要让他们看见你,走开 |
[35:33] | Coming to take my present. | 来拿我的礼物吧 |
[35:38] | Get in the closet. | 回到壁橱去 |
[35:40] | No… | 不 |
[35:42] | I don’t want to lose my present. Now get in the closet. | 我不想失去我的礼物 现在进壁橱去 |
[35:45] | Please don’t make me. | 不要逼我 |
[35:49] | Mr. Yellen, I’m with the Phoenix Police. | Yellen先生,我和凤凰警察局的人在一起 |
[35:52] | If you’re in there, you want to open up, please? | 如果你在的话,请开门 |
[36:02] | Good morning, Officer. I’ll be right down. | 早晨好,长官 我马上下来 |
[36:13] | Come on, hurry up and get in the closet. | 快点,进壁橱去 |
[36:30] | Mr. Yellen, we haven’t got all day! | Yellen先生, 我们不想浪费一整天! |
[36:32] | Sara! Shh! | Shh! 他们会听见你的 |
[36:35] | They’re going to hear you. | |
[36:37] | Then let me out! | 让我出去 |
[36:40] | I’ll be quiet! Just let me out! | 我会安静的 让我出去! |
[36:43] | Mr. Yellen? | Yellen先生? |
[36:52] | Mr. Yellen? | |
[36:53] | You promise not to make a sound? | 你发誓不出声? |
[36:57] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[37:03] | I love my present. | 我爱我的礼物 |
[37:06] | I don’t want to hurt my present. | 我不想伤害我的礼物 |
[37:11] | No sound. | 不许出声 |
[37:13] | No sound! | 不出声! |
[37:15] | No noise. | 不出声 |
[37:18] | Mr. Yellen? | Yellen先生? |
[37:22] | I’m coming! | 我来了! |
[37:24] | Here I… here I come! | 我来了! |
[37:33] | – Hello? – Hi, Mom. | 喂? 妈妈 |
[37:34] | Ariel? | |
[37:35] | I woke up this morning, and you had already left. | 我早晨起来,你已经走了 |
[37:38] | I had to come out to the country with Detective Scanlon. What is it, baby? | 我要和Scanlon探员一起去乡下看一下 怎么了,宝贝? |
[37:41] | I just… I had another dream. | 我又做了一个梦 |
[37:43] | Hello, Officer. | 你好,长官 |
[37:45] | Took me a minute to, uh, tie my shoes. | 给我一点时间 我要系上我的鞋 |
[37:49] | – You Henry Yellen? – Yeah, that’s right. | 你是Henry Yellen? 是的 宝贝,我没听到 |
[37:52] | Honey, I didn’t get that. | |
[37:54] | What-what did you say about your dream? | 你说你的梦怎么啦? |
[37:57] | I said, “I had another dream”. | 我说: “我又做了一个梦” |
[38:03] | We’re investigating the disappearance of a little girl named Sara Crewson. | 我们正在调查一个叫 Sara Crewson的女孩的失踪案 |
[38:06] | It was another dream where I was Sara. | 又一个我在梦里是Sara的梦 |
[38:09] | Do you have a problem if we look around your house? | 我们想在你房中看看,有问题吗? |
[38:14] | Ariel, this is important. | Ariel,这很重要 告诉我,发生什么了? 我不知道该怎么做 |
[38:16] | – Tell me, what happened? – I don’t see how I could do that, be… | |
[38:19] | Uh, I mean, this is my house, and, uh, I don’t think I have to let you in my house. | 这是我的房子 我认为你不可以进我的房子 |
[38:24] | Well, I was sitting in the Castle again, and you were telling the story… | 好吧,我又坐在城堡里了 你告诉我,整个故事 |
[38:32] | I can go to my car, call the local courthouse and get a piece of paper that’ll make you let me in your house. | 我可以回到我的汽车上,打电话到法院 申请一个搜查令,这样你就必须让我进入你的房子了 |
[38:37] | – Only this time… – Going to make me do that, Henry? | 但这次… 想让我这么做吗,Henry? |
[38:41] | That’s not true. Uh, this is my house, | 这不对 这是我的房子 |
[38:43] | – and you can’t just come in here. – What? Damn! I can’t hear! | 你不能进来 什么? 该死,我听不见! |
[38:46] | You can’t just come and take my present. | 你不能进来带走我的礼物 |
[38:48] | Mr. Yellen, I don’t think you’re understanding me. | Yellen先生,我认为你没有理解我的意思 |
[38:50] | I’m going in there– it’s a matter of whether you’re going to be smiling or frowning when I do. | 我要进去. 无论你高兴还是反对我都要进去 |
[38:58] | Okay, Henry, I’m going back to my car. I’m going to call the judge. | 好吧,Henry,我要回到我汽车里去 然后要给法官打电话 |
[39:07] | I had a gun, and I shot him. | 我有枪,我杀了他 |
[39:10] | A gun?! | 枪?! |
[39:14] | Mom?! | 妈妈?! |
[39:16] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[39:18] | Sara! | |
[39:20] | Put that gun down! | 放下枪! |
[39:22] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[39:23] | Can you come down here?! Are you locked up there?! | 能下来到这里来吗?! 你被锁在上面吗? |
[39:25] | I’m coming to get you! | 我去接你 |
[39:27] | – Ariel, I’m okay, I’m okay. – We need an ambulance at Castle Road in Springville. | Ariel,我很好, 我很好 我们需要一辆救护车,到Springville的Castle路 |
[39:30] | You did it! We got her! She’s okay! | 你成功了! 我们找到她了! 她很好! |
[39:36] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[39:37] | My present. | 我的礼物 |
[39:39] | You’ll take away my present. | 你们要带走我的礼物 |
[39:42] | She’s not a present. | 她不是一个礼物 |
[39:47] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[39:49] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye, baby, bye. | 好的. 再见 |
[39:56] | Here, sweetie. It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s going to be okay. | 宝贝,我在这里,一切都好了 |
[40:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s going to be okay. | |
[40:10] | Mom? | |
[40:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:15] | Slept through the night in my own room. | 在我自己的房间里睡了一晚上 没有做梦? |
[40:18] | No dreams? | |
[40:21] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[40:24] | Nothing much happened in it, though. | 什么都没有发生 |
[40:26] | It was just about how I lived here with you and Daddy | 只是关于我怎么住在这里 和你和爸爸 |
[40:30] | and Bridgette and Marie and we all lived happily ever after. | 还有Bridgette和Marie 我们都很幸福的生活着 |
[40:34] | Wow, that sounds like a fairy tale. | 听起来像个童话 |
[40:37] | You still believe in fairy tales? | 你还相信童话吗? |
[40:42] | Good. I’ll tell Daddy. It’ll make him very happy. | 好的. 我要告诉爸爸 他会高兴的 |
[40:46] | Fee, fi, fo, fum… | |
[40:50] | I smell the blood of a Dubois young’un. | 我闻到年轻的Dubois的血了 |
[40:54] | What’s going on here?! | 这怎么了? “灵媒缉凶第九集” -=结束=- |