时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay… so who wants to be the medium? | 好吧…那么谁想做灵媒? |
[00:08] | Oh, come on, guys, someone has to call the dead out to play. | 大家别这样 得有个人把死者叫出来玩 |
[00:13] | Suzannah? | |
[00:15] | Knew it, chicken. | 我就知道, 胆小鬼 |
[00:18] | Katie? | |
[00:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:21] | I mean, it’s your house. | 我的意思是,这是你家 |
[00:23] | It’s your idea. It’s your everything. | 这是你的主意 一切都得听你的 |
[00:25] | Hey, I’m trying to be polite. | 嘿,我可够礼貌的了 |
[00:27] | Allison? | |
[00:30] | Hey, I thought we were goingto go to the Safari Hotel, crash the pool. | 嘿,我还以为我们要去Safari旅馆玩水呢 |
[00:33] | No, uh-uh, not tonight. | 不, 今晚不行 |
[00:35] | I made an important decision. I need the dead to tell me if I’m doing the right thing. | 我做了一个重要的决定 我要死者告诉我这是否正确 |
[00:40] | Fingertips on, everybody. | 把指尖放上来, 各位 |
[00:55] | Spirits from beyond, we welcome you. | 远方的灵魂啊,我们欢迎您 |
[01:03] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[01:04] | You’re moving it. | 你在动 |
[01:05] | Bite me. | 你别烦 |
[01:08] | Tell me, kind spirits, | 告诉我,好心的灵魂啊 |
[01:11] | is tomorrow the perfect day for me to pack up my car and head for California? | 明天是我开车去加州的好日子吗? |
[01:16] | – California? – Are you insane? | – 加州? – 你疯了吗? |
[01:17] | – You can’t do that. – What about your mom? | – 你不能那样做 – 你妈妈怎么办? |
[01:19] | You’re not really going to leave in the middle of senior year. | 你现在是毕业班,最好别翘课 |
[01:24] | I got this two days ago. | 两天前我收到这个 |
[01:27] | Playboy? | 《花花公子》? |
[01:28] | What? I’m 18. | 怎么了? 我18岁了 |
[01:30] | Back at Easter, I borrowed Danny Brown’s Polaroid, | 复活节的时候 我借了Danny Brown的拍立得 |
[01:33] | and I stood in front of the mirror, and I took naked pictures of myself, | 站在镜子前给自己拍了裸照 |
[01:37] | and I sent them in. | 然后我把照片寄了过去 |
[01:38] | Lyla! | |
[01:39] | And they want to meet me. | 他们想要见我 |
[01:40] | “While it is difficult to tell from these pictures | “因为很难从这些照片判断 |
[01:43] | “whether you are actually Playboy material… | “你是否适合《花花公子》… |
[01:46] | “if you are ever | “如果你 |
[01:47] | “in Southern California, please feel free to…” | “到南加州,随时可以…” |
[01:49] | That’s three things. | 有三件事 |
[01:51] | It’s the ad I answered from the modeling agency | 模特中介回复的 |
[01:53] | about the car shows and conventions, this letter, | 关于汽车展会的广告, 和这封信 |
[01:55] | and there’s that guy that I met from L.A. at Pilgrim’s | 还有就是那个我在洛衫机的Pilgrim 认识的家伙 |
[01:58] | who said they’re always looking for game show contestants. | 他说一直在找游戏节目的参加者 |
[02:01] | I just… I think it’s a sign. | 我… 我想这是个暗示 |
[02:02] | I think it’s where I have to go. | 我觉得那是我必须去的地方 |
[02:05] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[02:07] | Well, what else am I going to do? | 好吧,我还能做什么? |
[02:09] | I hate this place. | 我恨这地方 |
[02:10] | I’m not college material. | 我不是上大学的料 |
[02:12] | And besides, my mom’s got this new boyfriend, | 此外,我妈妈有了新的男朋友 |
[02:14] | And it’s getting weird. He keeps looking at me funny. | 事情变得很奇怪 他经常古怪地盯着我 |
[02:17] | I wish you’d at least wait till graduation. | 我希望你至少等到毕业 |
[02:19] | Why? What do I need a diploma for? | 为什么?我为什么需要毕业证书? |
[02:21] | I just… I want my life to start. I don’t want to wait. | 我只是…我要开始我的生活 我不想等 |
[02:27] | Why does everybody look so sad? | 为什么每个人都看起来这么悲伤? |
[02:29] | I’m excited. I want to celebrate. | 我好兴奋 我想要庆祝 |
[02:32] | Fine. I’m excited. | 很好,我也很兴奋 |
[02:34] | Anything to get out of here. | 让我们离开这里干点别的 |
[02:36] | Hey, you have your fake I.D.? | 嘿,你有假身份证吗? |
[02:38] | We could go to Pilgrim’s. | 我们可以去Pilgrim |
[02:39] | Yeah, my purse is in the kitchen. | 好的, 我的钱包在厨房里 |
[02:51] | They mock the dead with that game, you know. | 他们用这种游戏戏弄死者,你知道吗 |
[02:56] | Ally, let’s go! | Ally, 走了! |
[02:59] | I know the answer… | 我知道答案… |
[03:01] | the answer to her question, and it’s not pretty. | 她问题的答案,不太好 |
[03:08] | Do you want to know the answer? | 你想知道答案吗? |
[03:12] | I want you to go away. | 我想要你走开 |
[03:15] | I want you to leave me alone. | 我要你离我远点 |
[03:28] | Something coming in off the desert. | 有些沙尘飘进来了 |
[03:32] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗? |
[03:34] | No, I’m fine. I’m just… | 没有, 我很好 我只是… |
[03:37] | Just a dream. | 只是个梦 |
[03:40] | Was it a bad one? | 噩梦吗? |
[03:42] | No. | 不 |
[03:43] | Not really a dream. It was… | 不能算是梦 是… |
[03:48] | Well, I dreamt it, but it was more of a memory, | 好吧,我是做了个梦,但更像是一个回忆 |
[03:51] | something that happened a long time ago. | 很久以前发生的事 |
[03:55] | Nothing important. | 也不是什么重要的事 |
[03:57] | Just a memory. | 只是个回忆 |
[03:59] | A rerun. What a rook. | 一次重播 真是个骗子 灵媒缉凶 |
[04:59] | Something I said? | 我说的话? |
[05:01] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[05:02] | 5:47. | |
[05:06] | A.M. | 早上 |
[05:08] | You probably haven’t noticed, but everyone else in the house… | 你可能没注意到,但房子里的其他人… |
[05:13] | in the world, is sleeping. | 整个世界的人都在睡觉 |
[05:15] | And, I mean, speaking only for myself, I think they’re on to something. | 我是说,个人意见 我想他们在做某些事情 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry, I suddenly realized that this has been on my to-do list for the last 18 years. | 对不起, 我突然意识到这在 我的待做列表上已经18年了 |
[05:26] | And it can’t wait for another hour and a half? | 就不能再等一个半小时吗? |
[05:36] | We drove backwards down the Arizona Pike one night. | 一天晚上我们在Arizona Pike逆向行驶 |
[05:40] | Well, she drove. | 恩, 她开车 |
[05:41] | I just sat in the front seat and screamed. | 我只是坐在前座尖叫 |
[05:45] | That is crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[05:48] | We ran naked through the middle of the Boy Scout Jamboree in Prescott at Easter. | 复活节的时候我们在童子军大会中裸奔 |
[05:53] | I always wanted to be a scout. | 我一直想当童子军 |
[05:56] | We did a lot of other things I’m not telling you about. | 我们还做了许多我没告诉你的事 |
[05:59] | Huh. | 哈 |
[06:02] | Yeah, she was pretty out there. | 是的, 她在那里很耀眼 |
[06:06] | So, wait a sec. | 那么, 等等 |
[06:08] | What happened to her? Where is she now? | 她出什么事了? 她现在在哪里? |
[06:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:13] | She just up and drove to California one day. | 一天她起床, 然后去了加州 |
[06:16] | I tried to write her a couple of times. | 我试着给她写了几次信 |
[06:21] | But to be fair, my address changed. | 但说实话,我的地址也变了 |
[06:23] | I had a lot going on in my life then, too. | 我也经历了许多 |
[06:27] | College… | 大学… |
[06:32] | …and then you. | …然后是你 |
[06:34] | Me? | 我? |
[06:36] | My very own Boy Scout Jamboree. | 我自己的童子军大会 |
[06:56] | Allison, I’d like you to meet Councilman Stuart McCallister. | 我想让你见见Stuart McCallister议员 |
[07:05] | The Councilman has come to me with a personal problem, | 议员有个私人问题 |
[07:07] | and Detective Scanlon and I thought you might be able to help. | Scanlon探员和我觉得你能帮忙 |
[07:11] | I’m, uh, trying to locate someone, | 我, 呃, 想找个人 |
[07:14] | and I’m told that you’re, uh, pretty good at that. | 我听说你, 呃, 很擅长那个 |
[07:18] | Well, I have my days. | 恩, 以前是很出名 |
[07:20] | So, who are you looking for? | 那么, 你要找谁? |
[07:22] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[07:24] | He hasn’t seen her for a week. | 他已经一个星期没看见她了 |
[07:25] | She said she was going to a movie and never came home. | 她说他要去看电影 然后就再也没回家 |
[07:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[07:30] | It’s not the first time. | 这不是第一次 |
[07:32] | She’s 19, and the truth is, | 她19岁, 事实上 |
[07:34] | according to the law, she’s free to do what she wants. | 根据法律,她可以自由地做想做的事 |
[07:38] | Um, it’s just that… | 恩, 只是… |
[07:40] | well, let’s just say she takes some pleasure in associating with… | 可以说她喜欢跟那些… |
[07:45] | I-I think they’re rather unsavory people. | 街头流氓来往 |
[07:48] | And she’s been known to indulge in some fairly risky behavior. | 而且她向来沉迷一些很疯狂的事情 |
[07:52] | And if she can… | 如果能… |
[07:53] | embarrass her father, the public servant, at the same time, | 让她做公务员的老爸难堪 |
[07:56] | well, all the more fun. | 呃,她就会觉得更有趣 |
[07:57] | Right. | 哦 |
[07:58] | I explained to the councilman that since, | 我向议员解释过了 |
[08:00] | as far as we know, she’s not breaking the law, | 就我们所知 她并没有违反法律 |
[08:02] | the best we can do is find her and give her a nudge towards home. | 我们最多就是找到她 然后劝她回家 |
[08:05] | And that’s all I’m looking for. | 这样就够了 |
[08:07] | Now, I’ve given the detective, uh, a list of her friends– | 现在我已经给探员,呃 她朋友们的名单– |
[08:09] | at least the ones I’m aware of– | 至少是我知道的那些– |
[08:11] | places I believe she frequents. | 她经常出入的地方 |
[08:13] | Obviously, uh, everyone’s discretion would be appreciated. | 很显然, 我会很感激你们 如果你们能好好的调查一下 |
[08:19] | We didn’t tell him anything about you. | 我们没告诉他任何你的事 |
[08:20] | Just, uh, that you’re handy at these sorts of things. | 只是说你善于处理这类事情 |
[08:22] | I’m happy to do what I can. | 我很乐意我力所能及的事 |
[08:24] | Did you get any kind of vibe off him? | 从他脑子里读到什么线索吗? |
[08:27] | He likes his movies dirty. | 他喜欢色情电影 |
[08:29] | He’s a politician. | 他是个政客 |
[08:30] | Doesn’t that come with a hidden agenda and a skeleton in the closet? | 不会有猫腻的事和一些不可告人的丑事? |
[08:32] | I don’t know, I felt sorry for him. | 我不知道,我为他感到难过 |
[08:34] | The whole thing sounded sad. | 整件事听起来都让人难过 |
[08:37] | people ask me why I don’t have kids. | 别人问我为什么不要孩子 |
[08:39] | Come on, you were a kid once. | 得了吧, 你曾经也是个孩子 |
[08:41] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[08:42] | Came out just like this. | 我一出生就这个样子 |
[08:43] | A few less clothes, maybe, but basically just like this. | 或许穿的衣服少点,但基本上就像这样 |
[08:48] | I’ll get to work on this list of friends. | 我去查这名单上的人 |
[08:50] | If I find anyone or anything interesting, I’ll give you a call. | 如果发现有趣的东西 我会给你打电话 |
[08:53] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[08:55] | Maybe she’ll just come home all by herself. | 也许她会自己回家 |
[08:57] | Oh, wait, wait! | 哦, 等等, 等等! |
[09:00] | Actually, I need a favor. | 实际上, 我想要你帮个忙 |
[09:03] | I need you to find someone for me. | 我要你帮我找个人 |
[09:06] | She’s an old friend of mine from high school. | 她是我高中的老朋友 |
[09:08] | I haven’t seen her in ages, but she’s been on my mind lately. | 我们几年没见了,但我最近一直想到她 |
[09:11] | I’m guessing she might be married, | 我想她可能已经结婚了 |
[09:12] | so she might have a different last name, but that’s the year she was born– | 所以她的姓氏可能会不同 但那个是她的出生年份– |
[09:15] | the same as me– and that’s the year she graduated. | 跟我同年–还有那个是她毕业的年份 |
[09:17] | We went to the same high school, but really, that’s all I have. | 我们上的同样的高中 我只知道那么多 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry, the number you have… | 对不起, 您拨的号码… |
[09:25] | I’m sorry, the number you have dialed has been… | 对不起, 您拨的号码… |
[09:27] | …have dialed has been disconnected, and there is no forwarding number. | …暂时无法接通 且无转接号码 |
[09:32] | Uh, try Camelot Lane. | 呃, 试试Camelot Lane |
[09:39] | You don’t have a Camelot Lane? | 没有Camelot Lane? |
[09:41] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦, 没错 |
[09:42] | There is no more Camelot Lane. | 不再是Camelot Lane了 |
[09:44] | Hi, um, my name’s Allison Dubois, | 嗨,呃,我叫Allison Dubois |
[09:46] | but back in high school, my name was Allison Rolen. | 但高中的时候, 我叫Allison Rolen |
[09:50] | I know it’s been a long time, but I just thought I’d call and say hi, um, | 我知道已经过了很久了 但我只想打电话过来问声好 |
[09:54] | and maybe see if you kept in touch with Lyla Gallagher. | 看看是否你还和Lyla Gallagher有联系 |
[09:59] | Anyway, I’d love to hear back from you, catch up and all that. | 不管怎么样, 我希望你能回电 越快越好 |
[10:03] | My number’s, uh, 602-555-0119. | 我的电话号码是,呃,602-555-0119 |
[10:10] | Everyone unconscious and accounted for. | 每个人都不省人事, 都有责任 |
[10:13] | – No luck at all? – Nope. | – 一点运气都没有? – 恩 |
[10:17] | Pretty pathetic, huh? | 很可怜, 对吗? |
[10:19] | A psychic who can’t find no one or nothing. | 一个什么人都找不到的灵媒 |
[10:23] | Can I help you find the bedroom? | 我能帮你找到卧室吗? |
[10:39] | Al, hey, you okay? | Al, 嘿, 你没事吧? |
[10:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:44] | Do we have earthquakes in Phoenix? | 菲尼克斯有地震? |
[10:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:53] | I think I found a Lyla in Oregon that fits our profile. | 我想我找到了一个符合我们档案 在俄勒冈州的Lyla |
[10:56] | I wanted to talk to you about that. | 关于那个, 我想和你谈谈 |
[11:01] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[11:02] | Oh, my God! | 哦, 天啊! |
[11:04] | I don’t have all the details. | 我没有任何细节 |
[11:05] | It’s probably gonna be another day or two before I have the specifics, but… | 可能还需要一两天 我才能有详情, 但是… |
[11:10] | apparently, your friend drowned, back in ’89, somewhere in Northern California. | 很显然, 你的朋友淹死了 89年在北加州 |
[11:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[11:22] | How could I have been so wrong? | 我怎么会这么离谱? |
[11:25] | In my head, she’s been alive this whole time. | 在我脑子里, 她还一直活着 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[11:37] | I haven’t seen her since 1987. | 从1987年起,我就没再见过她 |
[11:39] | I’m not sure that I’m entitled to be all that upset. | 我想我没有必要难过 |
[11:43] | Does that mean I’m allowed to bring up work? | 是不是说我可以谈谈工作了? |
[11:46] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 哦,是的,当然 |
[11:54] | Well… there’s still no word on Cynthia McCallister. | 嗯… 还是没有Cynthia McCallister的消息 |
[11:57] | No activity on her credit cards, nothing on her ATM card. | 她的信用卡没被使用 取款卡也是 |
[12:00] | Nobody’s spotted her car. | 没人看见她的车 |
[12:01] | Her friends say they have absolutely no idea where she might have gone | 她的朋友都说完全不知道她会去哪 |
[12:04] | or who she might have gone with. | 跟谁在一起 |
[12:06] | I called the Councilman | 我打过电话给议员 |
[12:07] | and asked him if it might be possible to come over to the house, | 问他能不能让我们到他家里 |
[12:08] | see her room, take a look around. | 看她的房间 查找线索 |
[12:11] | I’m on my way over now. | 我现在就是去那边 |
[12:13] | I was wondering if you want to come with. | 过来看看你要不要一起去 |
[12:15] | “No” is a perfectly acceptable answer, by the way. | 话说回来 你不去我也能理解 |
[12:21] | Actually, I’d like that. | 事实上,我愿意去 |
[12:26] | Cynthia’s room is right down this way. | Cynthia的房间就在那边 |
[12:36] | Guess you’d know best if any of her stuff was missing. | 你肯定最清楚她的东西还在不在 |
[12:39] | Everything is still there. | 东西都还在 |
[12:40] | And her suitcases are right where she always keeps them. | 手提箱也还在以前放的地方 |
[12:44] | This room been cleaned since she left? | 她走后有人打扫过这个房间吗? |
[12:48] | Carpets vacuumed, sheets washed? | 清洁地毯和洗床单? |
[12:53] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道不能打扫的 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | We’ll let you know if we need anything else. | 我们需要什么会告诉你 |
[13:04] | Can’t blame her for being thorough. | 不能怪她打扫房间 |
[13:06] | I wish my house was this clean. | 我都希望我的房间能这样干净 |
[13:09] | Detective Scanlon, Mrs. Dubois. | Scanlon探员,Dubois女士 |
[13:19] | When Mrs. McCallister died 11 years ago, | 在11年前McCallister太太去世的时候 |
[13:21] | I promised her I’d take care of Cynthia. | 我答应她我会照顾好Cynthia |
[13:26] | Clearly, I’ve not done a very good job. | 显然我做得不够好 |
[14:23] | Would either of you like some coffee? | 你们来点咖啡? |
[14:24] | I can have my staff bring you coffee. | 我可以让助手拿咖啡来 |
[14:27] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[14:28] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[14:30] | I think she’s involved in pornography– | 我认为她拍过色情电影- |
[14:32] | acting, performing. | 拍片,表演 |
[14:33] | I think he knows about it. It’s tearing him up. | 我想他知道这事 让他心都碎了 |
[14:36] | That’s why we’re here. That’s why he came to us. | 这是我们来这的原因 他求助于我们的原因 |
[14:39] | I don’t get it. Why not tell us? | 我不明白 他为什么不告诉我们? |
[14:41] | How am I supposed to bring this girl home when he’s not even telling me where to look? | 他都不告诉我们得去哪找 我怎么把这女孩找回来? |
[14:44] | He’s trying to protect her. She’s his daughter. | 他只是想保护她 她可是他女儿 |
[14:47] | Think about his side. | 站在他的立场想想 |
[14:48] | Would you want to tell a police detective something like that? | 你能告诉警方探员这种事吗? |
[14:51] | Dirty Little Darlings IV? | 下流小情人第四部? |
[14:53] | Pardon? | 什么? |
[14:54] | It’s the title of the movie that she’s in. | 就是她演的那部电影 |
[14:56] | He was trying to find it. | 他一直在找 |
[14:58] | The other day when I saw into his head, I misunderstood. | 前几天我读他的思想的时候 误会了 |
[15:02] | I think he was trying to find this movie. | 我觉得他一直在找这部电影 |
[15:05] | I think he’s having trouble believing it. | 他只是很难相信这事 |
[15:10] | How you holding up? | 你怎么处理这个? |
[15:12] | You know what? I’ll take it from here. | 我跟你说 后面的事情让我来处理 |
[15:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[15:16] | I’m going to drop you off at your house. | 我要送你回家 |
[15:18] | You need to be by yourself, get upset, say good bye to your friend. | 你应该自己一个人伤心 跟你老朋友道别 |
[15:22] | You are entitled to that. | 你有资格这么做 |
[15:29] | I can’t believe she’s doing this. | 真不敢相信她这么做 |
[15:31] | This? How about going to California? | 这算什么?去加州的事呢? |
[15:34] | Should we tell somebody? | 我们该告诉别人吗? |
[15:36] | Who are we going to tell? Her mother? | 去告诉谁? 她母亲? |
[15:38] | Her mother’s not going to care. | 她母亲才不管 |
[15:39] | We can’t let her go. | 我们不能让她去 |
[15:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:52] | Okay, so if anyone asks, my name’s Linda. | 好的,如果有人问起,就说我叫Linda |
[15:54] | I’m a junior at the U. of A. | 是亚利桑那州大学大三学生 |
[15:57] | And you girls are my dorm mates. | 你们则是我的宿友 |
[16:05] | Ally, what you looking at? The boys are over there. | Ally,你在看什么? 男生在那边 |
[16:08] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:11] | Lyla, I’m worried about you, worried about this plan. | Lyla,我很担心你,担心这计划 |
[16:14] | Don’t worry about it. I got it under control. | 不用担心 我很有把握 |
[16:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[16:26] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 像是看见鬼一样 |
[16:31] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[16:33] | What’s it like to be drunk? | 喝醉酒是什么感觉? |
[16:36] | Uh, what do you mean? | 呃,什么意思? |
[16:38] | What’s it like? | 什么感觉? |
[16:40] | It’s like what it’s like. | 就是喝醉的感觉咯 |
[16:42] | You want a sip? | 想来一口? |
[16:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:48] | A toast to me. | 为我干杯 |
[16:49] | New beginnings. | 崭新的开始 |
[17:03] | You stay in there any longer, you’re going to turn into a prune. | 你再泡在这 就会变成梅干 |
[17:07] | A beautiful, naked prune. | 漂亮的裸体梅干 |
[17:13] | How could I not have known she was dead? | 我怎么不知道她已经死了? |
[17:16] | I don’t know. You told me her family life was a mess. | 我不知道 你告诉过我她的家庭生活一团糟 |
[17:19] | It wasn’t like they were going to contact you. | 以至于没心思跟你联系 |
[17:22] | You were in college. | 你在读大学 |
[17:23] | You probably weren’t reading the papers every day. | 你不可能每天都看报纸 |
[17:27] | It was years ago. | 事情过去很久了 |
[17:28] | I’m talking about me. | 我是在说我的问题 |
[17:30] | I see the dead. They send me messages. I’m the one they all come to. | 我能看见死者,他们跟我联系 他们有事都会找我 |
[17:36] | How could I not have known? | 我怎么会不知道这事情? |
[17:58] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:59] | They just found Cynthia McCallister’s car. | 他们刚发现Cynthia McCallister的车 |
[18:07] | More blood in that car than… | 太多血了… |
[18:12] | If it all turns out to belong to Cynthia McCallister, | 不敢相信都是Cynthia的血 |
[18:14] | we’re going to need to upgrade her from missing teen to homicide victim. | 我们要把她从失踪少女 升级为谋杀受害人了 |
[18:18] | I better put in a call to the Councilman, make him aware. | 我得给议员打个电话 让他知道 |
[18:21] | Where’s the body? | 尸体呢? |
[18:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:25] | I was kind of hoping you could tell me. | 我还希望你能告诉我呢 |
[19:02] | I can barely see you. | 我几乎看不见你 |
[19:06] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说话 |
[19:10] | Go find someone else! | 去找别人! |
[19:13] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点! |
[19:15] | Shut up! Go away! I can’t hear you! | 闭嘴 走开!我听不见! |
[19:40] | Well, aren’t you the sight. | 啊,你在这啊 |
[19:49] | Katie and Suzannah just took off, so… I guess it’s just you and me. | Katie和Suzannah刚走 所以只剩下我们了 |
[19:56] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿,你还好吧 |
[19:59] | I’m excellent. | 非常好 |
[20:02] | I’m actually… excellent. | 我真的…非常好 |
[20:13] | Got to tell you… | 告诉你… |
[20:15] | this is not where I expected to spend my last night in Phoenix. | 我在菲尼克斯市的最后一晚 可不打算在这渡过 |
[20:24] | Then don’t go. | 那就别走 |
[20:27] | I got to go. | 我必须走 |
[20:30] | I’m going to miss you so much. | 我会很挂念你的 |
[20:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:04] | Anything? | 线索? |
[21:06] | Not about this, no. | 这不是,不 |
[21:09] | I could take you back to the house. | 我可以送你回家 |
[21:12] | Well, I’m sure I could be just as useless there as I am here. | 呃,我在家也同样一无事处 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | These things were in her car… | 这些东西在她车上… |
[21:22] | the place where she was murdered. | 她被杀的车上 |
[21:24] | She touched them. They surrounded her, probably at the moment of her death. | 她碰过它们 她死的时候这些东西就在旁边 |
[21:27] | There should be… some kind of energy to these things– | 这些东西上应该有些灵力– |
[21:32] | her energy. They should tell me something about her… | 她的灵力 以此了解她… |
[21:36] | about her last moments, but… | 了解她的死亡,但是… |
[21:38] | when I hold these things… | 我拿着这些东西… |
[21:42] | Look. I don’t mean to pour salt in the wound. | 听着.我并不想往伤口上洒盐 |
[21:48] | I watched, uh, Dirty Little Darlings IV last night. | 我昨晚看了《下流小情人四》 |
[21:52] | Twice actually. | 看了两遍 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry, Allison. | 很抱歉,Allison |
[21:57] | Cynthia McCallister’s nowhere in that movie. | Cynthia McCallister并不在电影里 |
[22:00] | Of course not. | 当然不在 |
[22:05] | Just hung up with Forensics. | 先别玩辩论了 |
[22:07] | Preliminary tests indicate that all the blood in the car is Cynthia’s– | 初步检验显示 车里的血都是Cynthia的 |
[22:10] | over four liters of the stuff. | 超过4升 |
[22:12] | There’s simply no way she would have survived without an immediate transfusion. | 除非有紧急输血 不然她不可能活着 |
[22:15] | We’ve checked every hospital in the state– nothing. | 我们查到整个州的医院–没找到什么 |
[22:17] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们现在能干什么? |
[22:18] | We need to find her body or a weapon, something. | 我们得找到她的尸体,以及凶器之类的 |
[22:21] | Doesn’t do us any good to find the man that killed her | 如果我们没有证据在法庭上证明 |
[22:23] | if we can’t prove it in a court of law. | 就算找到凶手也没用 |
[22:25] | The Councilman’s office just called. | 议员办公室打来电话 |
[22:26] | He’s ready whenever you are. | 他随时可以见你们 |
[22:28] | The Councilman agreed to take a polygraph. | 议员答应测谎 |
[22:30] | You asked the grieving father to take a lie detector test? | 你让一个悲痛的父亲去做测谎? |
[22:33] | It’s standard procedure. | 标准程序是这样 |
[22:34] | He understands that the sooner we can rule out family members, boyfriends, | 他明白 我们越快排除家庭成员,男朋友 |
[22:37] | anyone else around Cynthia that might be considered a suspect, | 和其他Cynthia身边好友的嫌疑 |
[22:40] | the sooner we can concentrate our efforts on finding the person that actually did this. | 能越快集中力量去找出真正的杀手 |
[22:46] | Have you ever stolen money? | 你以前偷过钱吗? |
[22:49] | No. | 没有 |
[22:51] | Is your name Stuart McCallister? | 你叫Stuart McCallister? |
[22:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:56] | Do you have any knowledge of the whereabouts of your daughter? | 你知道你女儿的下落吗?? |
[23:01] | No. | 不 |
[23:03] | Is your daughter’s name Cynthia Marie? | 你女儿叫Cynthia Marie? |
[23:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:11] | Did you have anything to do with her death? | 她的死与你有关吗? |
[23:19] | Did you have anything to do with Cynthia’s death? | Cynthia的死与你有关吗? |
[23:24] | No, I did not. | 不,没有 |
[23:27] | Nothing whatsoever? | 没有任何关系? |
[23:30] | Nothing whatsoever. | 没有 |
[24:07] | Daddy, don’t. | 爸爸,别 |
[24:13] | Is today Thursday? | 今天是星期四? |
[24:15] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[24:18] | Is your name Stuart McCallister? | 你叫Stuart McCallister? |
[24:21] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[24:45] | Stuart? | |
[24:50] | Manuel. | |
[24:54] | It’s 9:30 at night, Manuel, we’re meeting in the dark. | 现在是晚上9:30,Manuel 我们在黑暗中碰面 |
[24:57] | I’m assuming you’ve found my daughter’s body. | 除非你已经找到了我女儿的尸体 |
[24:59] | What’s left of it. Do me the courtesy of | 不然还有什么?出于礼貌 |
[25:02] | telling me quickly. I’m not keen on theatrics. | 快点告诉我,开门见山 |
[25:05] | We’ve not found your daughter, that’s not why I asked you here. | 我们没找到你女儿,所以才叫你来 |
[25:09] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[25:10] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[25:14] | What are we doing here, Mr. District Attorney? | 我们在这干吗, 地区检察官先生? |
[25:18] | I’ve known you a long time, Stuart. | 我认识你很久了, Stuart. |
[25:20] | You’re speaking of me as if I were the one who died. | 你说话的口气好象我才是死者 |
[25:25] | One of my investigators has shared with me a certain… | 我的一个探员对我讲过某种… |
[25:28] | theory of evidence. | 证据论 |
[25:31] | Before I commit further resources, brief other investigators, ask… | 在我投入所有力量,为探员部署工作 |
[25:35] | others to follow this lead and thereby make it a matter of public record, | 请求他们服从命令 并把这些公之于众之前 |
[25:40] | I wanted to give you the opportunity to speak to its… veracity. | 我想给你个机会 让你说明关于录像的… |
[25:44] | Off the record. | 真实性 |
[25:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:51] | I need to know, | 我想知道 |
[25:53] | is there anything about the nature of your relationship with your daughter | 你和你的女儿间是不是有种 |
[25:56] | that might be seen as unique or special? | 独特或者特别的关系? |
[26:21] | They called you? | 他们给你打电话了? |
[26:25] | They contacted you? | 他们联系你了? |
[26:29] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[26:30] | She’d been gone two days when I got the first call. | 我接到电话的时候她已经失踪了2天了 |
[26:33] | They sent me to one of those… | 他们让我去一家… |
[26:37] | adult movie stores. | 成人电影店 |
[26:38] | Video stores. | 音像店 |
[26:40] | Told me to buy this used DVD… | 让我买那张DVD… |
[26:44] | and watch it. | 并且看它 |
[26:47] | They wanted $100,000. | 他们要10万块 |
[27:02] | And I sent it to them. | 我给了他们 |
[27:07] | And they slaughtered her anyway. | 他们还是杀了她 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[27:12] | I’m lost. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[27:13] | Are you telling me your daughter was kidnapped? | 你是说你女儿被绑架了? |
[27:15] | I’m telling you the same thing I told you the first time I came in here– | 我第一次到这儿的时候就说过了 |
[27:17] | that my daughter consorted with unsavory people. | 我女儿和一些街头流氓在一起 |
[27:21] | And I believe these people are the ones who killed her… | 而且我相信是这些人杀了她… |
[27:23] | the ones who tricked her into taping us, the ones who were blackmailing me. | 唆使她拍录像,然后敲诈我 |
[27:29] | So you’re telling me that there’s some sort of recording out there? | 你是说有录像? |
[27:34] | And that it… documents… | 而且… 记录着… |
[27:37] | your relationship with your daughter? | 你和你女儿的某种关系? |
[27:41] | I thought we were going to be direct and honest with each other, Manuel. | 我希望我们彼此真诚一点 直接了当, Manuel |
[27:44] | Don’t get coy on me now. | 别遮遮掩掩的 |
[27:52] | You’re shocked. | 你很吃惊 |
[27:54] | My feelings are beside the point, Stuart. | 我没有感情用事, Stuart |
[27:56] | I’m a civilized person, Manuel. | 我是个有教养的人, Manuel |
[28:01] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[28:04] | But I am not… | 但我不是… |
[28:06] | – the author of this situation. – You were the parent. | – 不是这件事的始作俑者 – 你为人父母 |
[28:12] | When Cynthia’s mother died… | Cynthia的妈妈死的时候… |
[28:16] | I realized… | 我意识到… |
[28:20] | giving comfort to an 11-year-old girl… | 照顾一个11岁的女孩… |
[28:25] | it’s… | 这… |
[28:28] | it’s not really… | 这真的不是… |
[28:32] | something I knew how to do. | 我能做得来的 |
[28:37] | But… | 可是… |
[28:40] | she was in such distress. | 她那么悲伤 |
[28:44] | Did you kill your daughter, Stuart? | 你杀了你女儿吗, Stuart? |
[28:49] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[28:55] | I loved my daughter. | 我爱她 |
[29:13] | Councilman McCallister, where are you going? | McCallister议员, 你去哪? |
[29:17] | Home. | 回家 |
[29:20] | To grieve. | 伤心 |
[29:21] | Sir, I don’t think I can let you leave. | 先生,我想我不能让你走 |
[29:28] | I don’t think you have a choice. | 你没这权利 |
[29:32] | This is America– you can’t charge a man with hearsay. | 这儿是美国,你不能凭谣传指控别人 |
[29:38] | Good night, Mr. District Attorney. | 晚安,地区检察官先生 |
[30:04] | It’s your boss. | 是你们头儿 |
[30:06] | He was just here. We just spoke. | 他刚才在这儿,我们刚谈过 |
[30:09] | Everything you suspected is true. | 你怀疑的都对 |
[30:14] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[30:16] | Nothing happens now. | 什么也做不了 |
[30:17] | I can’t offer your vision as evidence. | 我不能拿你的幻觉当证据 |
[30:20] | And unless and until that DVD surfaces… | 除非那张DVD… |
[30:26] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[30:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:32] | And the punch line is: | 有句话说的好: |
[30:35] | life sucks. | 人生苦短 |
[30:42] | And the joke is? | 俗话怎么说来着? |
[30:46] | It’s what you said? | 是你说的吗? |
[30:49] | His own daughter. | 他自己的女儿 |
[30:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:56] | And he’s going to get away with it. | 他将会逍遥法外 |
[31:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:05] | Why fill my head with all this ugliness | 为什么我脑子里尽是这些丑恶的事 |
[31:08] | when it doesn’t matter, when it doesn’t do any good? | 这些无关紧要 且没带来任何好处的事 |
[31:13] | Why wouldn’t Lyla visit me? | 为什么Lyla不来看我? |
[31:17] | Why wouldn’t she tell me herself that she’s gone? | 为什么她不告诉我她已经不在了? |
[31:23] | I don’t know, baby. | 我不知道,宝贝 |
[31:37] | Joe? | |
[31:38] | Joe? | |
[31:40] | Joe? Joe? | |
[31:42] | Joe! | |
[31:43] | What?! What?! What is it? | 怎么了?!怎么了?! 怎么了? |
[31:45] | We just had an earthquake. Didn’t you feel that? | 地震了,你没感觉到? |
[31:48] | No. | 没有 |
[31:50] | All I feel is you shaking me awake. | 我只感觉到你在摇醒我 |
[31:53] | I don’t hear the girls. | 没听见女人尖叫 |
[31:55] | I don’t hear any sirens. | 没听见警报响 |
[31:57] | – I’m telling you, we had an earthquake. – Power’s on. | – 告诉你,地震了 – 开灯 |
[31:59] | I’ve been dreaming about it for days and we finally had one. | 我好几天梦见地震,终于发生了 |
[32:01] | I had a glass of water on the bedside table beside me and it’s filled to the top. | 我在我旁边的桌子上放了满满一杯水 |
[32:04] | Not a drop is missing. | 一滴也没洒出来 |
[32:06] | Fine, don’t believe me. I’m putting on the news. | 不相信,看新闻 |
[32:09] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[32:10] | You’ll see. It’ll be on the news. | 新闻上会播的 |
[32:14] | And in the small Arizona border town of San Miguel, | 在亚利桑那州的边境小城San Miguel |
[32:17] | residents are applauding the selfless actions of local teacher, Geraldine Hanscom. | 居民们为无私的当地老师 Geraldine Hanscom鼓掌 |
[32:22] | Earlier this week, | 几天前 |
[32:23] | the very shy Ms. Hanscom not only risked her life to save a young girl from drowning, | 腼腆的Hanscom小姐 冒死拯救了一名落水女孩 |
[32:28] | They’re going to put one of those little banners across the bottom. | 他们会在底部打出字幕的 |
[32:30] | but actually turned down a generous cash reward offered to her by the girl’s parents. | 她拒绝了女孩父母酬谢的一大笔钱 |
[32:33] | Instead, | 而是 |
[32:34] | Ms. Hanscom asked that the money be donated to the local San Miguel High School | 请求把钱捐献给当地的San Miguel中学 |
[32:38] | where she teaches English to teenage migrant workers. | 她在那里为移居的外国童工教英语 |
[32:42] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[32:43] | Ms. Hanscom nearly lost her own life while rescuing a young girl | Hanscom小姐在救小女孩的时候差点牺牲 |
[32:46] | who had fallen into a flash-flooded river. | 当时小女孩掉进洪水中 |
[32:49] | Floods don’t count, we’re looking for earthquakes. | 洪水用不着关注,我们要看地震 |
[32:53] | Ow. | 噢 |
[32:55] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[32:57] | Joe, it’s Lyla. | Joe,是Lyla |
[32:59] | That’s her. She’s still alive. | 那是她,她还活着 |
[33:01] | Lyla Gallagher? | |
[33:03] | How’s that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[33:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | But when I get a chance, I’m going to go ask her. | 有机会,我得去问问她 |
[33:15] | You’re trespassing, and I will call the sheriff. | 你擅自进入,我要叫警察了 |
[33:18] | How do I get you people to understand | 我怎么才能让你们这些人明白呢 |
[33:20] | I have no interest in being in the paper or on television. | 我对上报纸和电视没兴趣 |
[33:22] | Lyla, it’s me. | Lyla,是我 |
[33:25] | It’s Allison. It’s Allison Rolen. | 我是Allison,Allison Rolen |
[33:30] | Oh, my God. Allison. | 哦,天那,Allison |
[33:37] | Oh, crap. | 噢,真不敢相信 |
[33:45] | They’re so beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[33:47] | What about you? | 你好吗? |
[33:50] | I have 23 of them, and they’ll be here in about ten minutes. | 我有23个学生 十分钟内你会见到他们 |
[33:55] | I saw you on television. | 我在电视里看到你 |
[33:57] | Well, I saw Geraldine Hanscom on television. | 当然 在电视上看到的是Geraldine Hanscom |
[34:01] | I was looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | It’s flattering, I guess. | 是挺让人高兴 |
[34:17] | But I need you to leave me alone. | 可你得离开我 |
[34:20] | What? | 什么? |
[34:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:23] | Lyla… the whole world thinks you’re dead. | Lyla…所有人都以为你死了 |
[34:27] | I know, and it took a lot of time, luck and money to make it happen. | 我知道 这是花了很多时间,金钱,运气才做到 |
[34:34] | So, please, Allison, just go home. | 所以,求你了, Allison,回家吧 |
[34:36] | Not without a why. | 除非有理由 |
[34:39] | Not without an answer. | 除非有个答复 |
[34:42] | I drove all night to get here. | 我开了一夜车到这儿 |
[34:44] | I’m not going home empty-handed. | 我不想空手而归 |
[34:49] | You ever made a mistake? | 你犯过错吗? |
[34:52] | When I left Phoenix and came to California, I made a lot of them. | 从离开菲尼克斯到加州 我犯了许多过错 |
[34:56] | I even married one of them. | 我甚至嫁给了过错 |
[34:59] | Did a lot of really stupid things with a lot of really stupid people. | 和一群蠢人一起做了许多蠢事 |
[35:04] | Did a lot for money. | 都是为了钱 |
[35:07] | Took a lot of really stupid drugs. | 吸了很多毒 |
[35:10] | Made a lot of really stupid choices. | 做了许多错误决定 |
[35:13] | It just got really dark. | 真是暗无天日 |
[35:17] | The truth is I wanted to die… | 事实是我想死… |
[35:20] | and I realize now I did everything short of actually killing myself to make it happen. | 我现在才意识到 当时所做的事情都接近于自杀 |
[35:27] | My husband Billy and I were up north. | 我和丈夫Billy一路向北 |
[35:30] | We were driving through Oakland. | 我们横穿奥克兰 |
[35:32] | We got into this enormous fight– something about drugs. | 我们为了毒品打架 |
[35:34] | I took his, he took mine. | 我抢他的,他抢我的 |
[35:37] | We needed money, and I was in no shape to do what was necessary to get it. | 我们需要钱 我竭尽全力也没法弄到钱 |
[35:41] | Anyway, he throws me out of his car. | 最后,他把我赶出车子 |
[35:44] | I mean, I’m in the middle of Oakland with nothing. | 我是说,当时在奥克兰中部 我一无所有 |
[35:50] | It’s October 17, 1989. | 那是1989年10月17号 |
[35:54] | 20 minutes later, the whole place shook. | 20分钟后,所有的东西都在摇 |
[35:57] | It was a 7.1 earthquake. | 地震发生了 |
[35:59] | I remember it. | 我记得是7.1级 |
[36:01] | I read about it. | 我从报纸上得知 |
[36:02] | Me, too, the next day. | 我也是,第二天 |
[36:06] | I was in this shelter. | 我躲在防震棚里 |
[36:08] | I saw this paper. | 我看了报纸 |
[36:10] | There’s a list of the dead. | 上面有死者名单 |
[36:13] | Me and my husband were on it. | 里面有我和我丈夫的名字 |
[36:16] | My wallet, my bag, everything I owned was in Billy’s car. | 我的钱包,我的手提袋 所有的东西都在Billy的车里 |
[36:19] | Billy’s car went off the Oakland Bay Bridge during the quake. | Billy的车在地震中掉下奥克兰湾大桥 |
[36:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天那 |
[36:24] | At first, I was frantic. | 起初,我象疯了一样 |
[36:27] | Everyone thinks I’m dead. | 所有人都以为我死了 |
[36:29] | This is horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[36:33] | But then I realized… | 可后来我想… |
[36:36] | no. | 不 |
[36:39] | This is the chance of a lifetime. | 这是我的人生机会 |
[36:42] | This is the chance of a second lifetime. | 这是我重生的机会 |
[36:44] | I don’t get it. How did you do it? | 我不明白,你怎么做到的? |
[36:47] | A new name? A new social security number? | 新名字?新社会保险号码?? |
[36:53] | There’s this guy. | 有个小伙 |
[36:55] | His name’s Sammy. | 名叫Sammy. |
[36:56] | He works out of a room in Nogales. | 他在Nogales有间房子 |
[36:59] | He can get you anything you need. | 他能搞到你要的任何东西 |
[37:01] | The ultimate do-over. | 全部重做 |
[37:04] | The only thing is it costs $100,000. | 但需要花10万块 |
[37:08] | Took me five years to work it off. | 我用了5年时间才凑足 |
[37:12] | I answered phones. | 我当接线员 |
[37:16] | I made deliveries. | 送外卖 |
[37:18] | Got my teaching certificate at night. | 在夜校拿到了老师资格证 |
[37:23] | But I would’ve done anything. | 一切都完成了 |
[37:26] | I was so happy being Gerry Hanscom. | 我很高兴成为Gerry Hanscom. |
[37:30] | It was like being born again… | 这就象重生… |
[37:33] | like being present for my own birth. | 就象自己生出了自己 |
[37:36] | I don’t understand. So this guy gives people… | 我不明白,那就是说这家伙让人… |
[37:39] | new lives? | 重生? |
[37:42] | But what if you’re not in a natural disaster? | 但如果你不是在自然灾害中死亡的呢? |
[37:46] | How do you get the death certificate? | 你怎么得到死亡证明? |
[37:48] | For another $100,000, Sammy could tell you how to handle that, too. | 再出10万块,Sammy会告诉你怎么办 |
[37:51] | All you need is a year, a box of hypodermic needles and a portable freezer. | 你只需要一年的时间 一箱皮下注射针头,和一台便携冰柜 |
[37:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[37:58] | He’d teach you how to collect your own blood– | 他会教你怎样收集自己的血液– |
[38:01] | a pint or so every week or two. Store it. | 每1-2周采集1品脱,储存起来 |
[38:04] | Keep it cold. | 保持低温 |
[38:05] | When you figured out where you want to die, dump the blood and make a real mess. | 当你想好死在哪儿的时候 把血泼在那儿,弄得到处都是 |
[38:11] | There isn’t a coroner anywhere | 别留死角 |
[38:14] | who won’t declare you legally dead if he sees at least four liters of blood. | 见到4升你的血 怎么会不宣布你的死亡呢? |
[38:18] | Four liters, huh? | 4升,对吗? |
[38:20] | Four liters is the magic number. | 4升是个魔法数字 |
[38:25] | And you worked for this guy? | 你为这家伙工作? |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:29] | Why? | 为什么问? |
[38:30] | Because I need you to do me a favor. | 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[38:39] | Cynthia? | |
[38:42] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[38:46] | You work for Sammy? | 你为Sammy工作? |
[38:49] | Are those my papers? | 那些是我的资料? |
[38:50] | My name is Allison Dubois. | 我叫Allison Dubois |
[38:54] | I work for the Phoenix District Attorney’s Office, and, yeah, these are your papers. | 我为菲尼克斯地区检察院工作 对,这些是你的资料 |
[38:59] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[38:59] | I’m going to need to hang onto these as evidence in a trial against you | 这些东西我会作为呈堂供证来起诉你 |
[39:04] | on charges of blackmail and fraud. | 罪名是勒索和诈骗 |
[39:13] | Did you do it by yourself? | 都是你自己干的? |
[39:17] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[39:20] | I, uh… | 我,恩… |
[39:22] | I paid a vagrant ten dollars to put the disc in the case at the video store, | 我给了个流浪汉10块钱 让他把影碟放在音像店的盒子里 |
[39:25] | and I hired another guy for 20 to make the phone call to my dad. | 又花20块雇人给我父亲打了电话 |
[39:34] | If you’re working for my father, you’re in league with the devil. | 如果你为我父亲工作 你就与罪恶为伍 |
[39:39] | So long as you understand that. | 只要你明白我说的 |
[39:41] | I have a pretty good idea… | 对于他对你所做的 |
[39:44] | of what he did to you. | 我有个好主意 |
[39:48] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你知道的只是皮毛 |
[39:56] | Pretty screwed-up world. | 扭曲的世界 |
[39:58] | After everything that he did, | 他干了这些罪行 |
[40:01] | I’ll rot in a jail cell, and he’ll be walking free. | 我将在监狱度过余生 他则逍遥法外 |
[40:04] | Not necessarily. He said that there was some recording. | 没关系,他说有录像 |
[40:08] | – If we could get our hands on that… – I was 19 on that DVD. | – 如果我们得到录像… – 在那张DVD里,我已经19岁了 |
[40:13] | He’ll argue that there was implied consent. | 他会辩称那是我同意的性行为 |
[40:21] | Unfortunately, I wasn’t smart enough to tape us when I was 11… | 不幸的是 11岁的时候我还不懂得拍下来… |
[40:29] | or 12 or… | 或者12岁,或者… |
[40:41] | Hang onto these papers, Elizabeth. You’re going to need them. | 带上这些资料,Elizabeth 你用得上 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry I bothered you. | 对不起,打扰你了 |
[40:50] | I thought you were someone else, another girl. | 我以为你是别的,一个姑娘 |
[40:54] | I heard she was dead, but when I saw you, I thought maybe. | 我听说她死了 可是当我看见你,我以为也许没有 |
[41:02] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[41:05] | How far are we from the border here? | 这离边境有多远? |
[41:07] | Half a mile? | 半哩? |
[41:10] | With the right papers, a person could safely get across the border in 15 minutes, | 有合法的资料 一个人可以在15分钟内安全越过边境 |
[41:13] | so even if a person did mistakenly spot you and happen to call the authorities, | 所以即使有人意外看见你并报告政府 |
[41:18] | you could be safely gone before they arrived. | 在他们到达前你也能安全离开了 |
[41:21] | Go. | 走吧 |
[41:23] | I got the check. | 我来付帐 |
[41:33] | You make sure that the right people see that. | 让该看的人看 |
[41:37] | The girl on it… | 里面的女孩… |
[41:40] | she’s dead… | 她已经死了… |
[41:42] | but the man… | 而那个男人… |
[41:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:49] | I know what to do with this. | 我知道怎么做 |
[42:00] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[42:01] | No, I’m fine. Just-just the check. | 不,够了,结账 |
[42:04] | Hopefully everything met your expectations. | 一切都如你所愿 |
[42:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,对 |
[42:13] | Everything was perfect. | 一切都很好 -=结束=- |