时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Medium Season 2 Episode 11 | |
[00:22] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[00:24] | I think it overheated | 我想是爆了缸 |
[00:32] | That much steam,it’s probably a good bet | 看冒出的这么多蒸汽就知道了 |
[00:35] | I started to call Triple-A,and then my battery died | 我本想给汽车协会打电话 但是电池正好没电了 |
[00:39] | I don’t suppose I could use yours | 我想借你的用下 |
[00:41] | Sorry. I left it at home | 对不起 我的落在家里了 |
[00:44] | But if you want a ride to town,I’d be happy to drop you at the gas station | 不过你要是想回城的话 我可以把你捎到加油站 |
[00:56] | No,thanks | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:58] | You mind if I…? | 你介意我…….? 没事 我男友也抽 |
[01:20] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:26] | Sorry. It’s just,I’m an artist | 对不起.我…我是一个艺术家 |
[01:30] | There’s this project I’m working on | 我正创作一个作品 |
[01:32] | you’d be perfect for | 你很适合 |
[01:38] | Is that your dog? | 那是你的狗么? |
[01:41] | That’s Buster | 那是buster |
[01:42] | Shepherd,right? | 牧羊犬对吧 |
[01:48] | I thought you said you left your cell phone at home | 我记得你说你的手机落在家里了 |
[01:54] | Hmm. Could have sworn I did | 恩 我的确记得是落在家里了 |
[01:56] | May I use it? | 我能用它么 |
[01:58] | Please? | 可以么 |
[02:00] | Just about a few more miles to the gas station | 还有几里就到加油站了 |
[02:03] | Still,I’d like to call my boyfriend | 我还是想给我男友打电话 |
[02:06] | Tell him where I am | 告诉他我在哪里 |
[02:08] | Tell him where to meet me | 让他来接我 |
[02:12] | Please? | 求你了 |
[02:18] | Not a problem | 没问题 |
[02:24] | Oh! | 哦! |
[02:33] | You ever think about those Ancient Greek statues? | 你琢磨过那些古希腊雕像么 |
[02:37] | How hard it must have been back then? | 那时创作它们有多难啊 |
[02:41] | First,you had to find the perfect piece of stone | 首先 你要找到合适的石头 |
[02:44] | excavate it from wherever it is you found it | 把它挖出来 |
[02:48] | haul it back to your studio,I can’t even imagine how | 运到工作间 我难以想象那会是… |
[02:54] | And all that… | 太不可思议了 |
[02:56] | is before the artist | 这都是在画家开始 |
[02:59] | could begin his work | 创作之前 |
[03:03] | My process is a lot like that | 我的工作和他们很像 |
[03:07] | The hardest part? | 其中最难的部分是 |
[03:09] | Finding the perfect canvas | 找到合适的画布 |
[03:12] | That… would be you | …就是你 |
[03:19] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[03:31] | You coming to bed soon? | 你要睡觉了? |
[03:33] | Just nodded off doing my homework | 没 看卷宗看的有点困 |
[03:36] | I don’t know how you do it | 不知道你怎么能受的了 |
[03:37] | I don’t know how you look at that grisly stuff every night | 每天晚上看着那些恐怖的东西 |
[03:41] | It’s been a month now.This guy’s out there hacking up girls | 已经一个月了 这个人都在那里切姑娘 |
[03:44] | You’re staring at pictures of his victims,hoping to dream about him | 你盯着他的受害者的照片 希望能想象出他的样子 |
[03:47] | Me? I would have given up by now | 换成我?我早就放弃了 |
[03:49] | Yeah. It’s my job | 耶 这是我的工作 |
[03:52] | And by the way,it just happened | 另外 这刚刚发生 |
[03:55] | What do you mean? What just happened? | 什么意思?什么刚刚发生 |
[03:58] | You finally had one? | 你最终作了一个了? |
[03:59] | After all this time,you finally had a dream about this guy? | 经过这么久后 你终于梦见这个家伙了 |
[04:02] | It was nothing big | 没什么大不了的 |
[04:04] | I mean,I saw the victim | 我看见的是受害者 |
[04:06] | The rest of it didn’t make a lot of sense | 其他的没什么印象 |
[04:08] | but at least I saw the victim | 但至少我看到了受害者 |
[04:12] | I guess that’s a start | 我想这是个开始 |
[04:14] | That’s it? | 是么? |
[04:16] | You finally have a big breakthrough | 你终于有了一个大突破 |
[04:18] | and all you can say is,”I guess that’s a start?” | 而你却说”我想这是个开始”? |
[04:20] | I would think you’d be more excited | 我本以为你会更激动点的 |
[04:22] | Yeah,I know | 耶 我知道 |
[04:25] | The thing is,I’m not really myself tonight | 问题是 我今晚不是我自己 |
[05:02] | Medium Season 02 Episode 11 | 灵媒辑凶 |
[05:14] | Patricia Gilmartin,age 24 | Patricia Gilmartin, 24岁 |
[05:18] | Works as a hostess at a restaurant downtown | 在市区的一个餐厅里当招待 |
[05:21] | We’re positive this is the work of our guy? | 能确定是我们要找的人的作品么? |
[05:24] | The same brand of filter-less he left at the other three crime scenes | 香烟牌子 和在另外三处犯罪现场留下的一样 |
[05:27] | Found them outside in the alley | 在巷子外面找到的 |
[05:29] | Five cigarettes | 五支 |
[05:33] | He must have been waiting out there for over an hour | 他至少在这里等了一个小时 |
[05:36] | He’s a patient perv | 他很有耐心 |
[05:39] | I get the feeling the anticipation’s a big part of it for this guy | 我觉得这个家伙在追求什么东西 |
[05:42] | The way he hangs onto them | 他把她们吊起来 |
[05:43] | Keeping ’em alive… | 活生生的… |
[05:46] | cutting them,cutting them,cutting them… | 切割他们… 切割他们… 切割他们…. |
[05:50] | …until finally,they can’t bear it any longer,and they just expire | …最后他们坚持不住了 也就死了 |
[05:53] | I don’t want to find this one in a Dumpster,Lee.I don’t want to find this one in a landfill | 我不想在垃圾桶里找到她 lee 我不想在垃圾堆里找到她 |
[05:58] | If he took her last night,then she’s still alive.If he took her last night,then he’s still enjoying her | 要是他昨晚绑架了她 那她现在还活着 他还在享受她呢 |
[06:05] | Hang on. We need to find her | 别挂 我们要找到她 |
[06:07] | -Knock,knock. Sorry I’m late -Go | -敲 敲 对不起 我迟到了 – 走吧 |
[06:10] | My youngest– she was having issues with potty training | 我的小女儿 不喜欢尿壶训练 |
[06:13] | It’s okay. You didn’t miss anything except your boss’s foul mood | 没事的 除了你老板的坏脾气你没 错过任何东西 |
[06:16] | The boys have already been through the bedroom.There’s nobody in there | 警察已经查过卧室了 里面没人了 |
[06:20] | if you want to go in,see if you get anything or whatever | 要是你想进去 你想拿什么东西或干别的随便吧 |
[06:22] | Sure | 当然了 |
[06:24] | Oh,remind me to tell you about a very interesting program I saw last night | 哦 差点忘了告诉你我昨晚 看的一个很有意思的节目了 |
[06:29] | It was the first killing,Kathy Summers.The girl he picked up on the interstate last month | 第一次谋杀的是kathy summers 他从州际公路上抓来一个姑娘 |
[06:33] | And? | 然后呢? |
[06:35] | And it turns out,he has a dog | 结果发现他养了一条狗 |
[06:39] | Buster. His name is Buster | buster 它叫buster |
[06:44] | I’m sorry. I guess I’m missing the point | 对不起 我有点糊涂了 |
[06:45] | Well,I guess I figured if we could find him… | 呵 我想如果我们能找到他… |
[06:48] | Are you suggesting that we try and track down his dog? | 你是说我们以这条狗为线索? |
[06:51] | Well,it’s the only clue I got | 这是我唯一的线索 |
[06:52] | He has a German Shepherd | 它是一条德国牧羊犬 |
[06:54] | It’s likely he has a license,and if he does | 它可能登记过 有狗证 |
[06:56] | his owner’s address is on it | 那上面有主人的地址 |
[06:58] | which means our killer’s address is on it | 也就是说凶手的地址在上面 |
[06:59] | Okay. We’ll definitely get somebody on that,but I’m confused.If you… | 好吧 我会找人去查的 不过… |
[07:05] | had a dream about the killer | 你作了一个关于凶手的梦 |
[07:08] | -if you saw the killer… -But I didn’t | – 要是你能看见凶手… – 但是我没看到 |
[07:10] | It wasn’t that kind of dream.It was more like,I felt what he felt.It wasn’t so much about seeing | 跟以前不大一样.这个梦里我就是他 看的成分不多 |
[07:15] | it was… it was more about feeling | 更多的是感觉 |
[07:17] | Oh,I’m sorry. I-I… I’m still not following you | 哦 我很抱歉 我… 我还是不明白 |
[07:20] | I don’t know… the hacking… | …我不明白 |
[07:23] | The hack marks in their skin | 切在她们皮肤上的刀痕 |
[07:25] | He considers that art | 他认为这是艺术 |
[07:27] | He considers himself an artist | 他认为自己是一个艺术家 |
[07:30] | He thinks what he does to them is beautiful | 他认为他对他们所做的是美丽的 |
[07:33] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[07:35] | Because I was in his head; I was him | 因为我就在他的脑袋里 我就是他 |
[07:38] | And that’s what I felt when I looked at her | 这就是我看到她的时候的感觉 |
[07:42] | But it’s my turn | 但现在轮到我了 |
[07:43] | There are no turns.It’s not about turns– it’s mine | 没有轮到谁的问题…它是我的 |
[07:46] | and you’re not getting it | 你得不到的 |
[07:48] | But you’ve had the top bunk forever | 但你一直在上铺 |
[07:50] | That’s because it’s mine.Just like the bottom bunk is yours | 那是因为那是我的 就像下铺是你的一样 |
[07:53] | -Forever. -Mom! | -永远 -妈妈! |
[07:55] | Bridge,Ariel got here first | Bridge,Ariel 先来的 |
[07:57] | and if she doesn’t want to switch,I’m not gonna make her switch | 要是她不想换的话 我不会逼她换的 |
[08:00] | But that’s not fair! | 但这不公平 |
[08:01] | It’s totally fair. It’s mine | 很公平 这是我的 |
[08:03] | And you’re not getting it | 你得不到 |
[08:04] | Not until I go to college anyways | 除非我出去上大学了 |
[08:06] | Oh,and when’s that gonna be?In,like,a catrillion years?! | 哦 那会是什么时候啊 嗯 我想是1万亿年后吧 |
[08:10] | Two catrillion | 2万亿 |
[08:12] | Sit down,babe. Hello? | 孩子们坐下好吧? |
[08:13] | Care to hazard a guess as to how many Shepherds named Buster | 猜猜有多少牧羊犬叫buster |
[08:16] | have been registered in Phoenix over the past 15 years? | 仅限于过去15年内在凤凰城登记的 |
[08:19] | Uh,ten? | 嗯 10个? |
[08:20] | Try 34 | 34个 |
[08:22] | I myself have visited 12 of them this afternoon | 我今天下午拜访了其中的12个 |
[08:24] | and have yet to come across a single owner with a mutilated girl on the premises | 没有一个 伤害女孩的主 |
[08:28] | Sorry I couldn’t give you something more specific | 对不起 我无法提供更多的细节 |
[08:30] | Uh,it’s okay. We all knew it was sort of a Hail Mary | 没关系 我们知道这有点像万福玛丽亚 |
[08:33] | That said,if you have any new dreams | 你要是梦到什么新东西 |
[08:35] | anything that might narrow down the search a little… | 任何对此有帮助的… |
[08:37] | I know where to find you | 我知道到哪找你 |
[08:39] | Looking at Busters. Wish me luck | 继续找狗 祝我好运 |
[08:41] | Luck | 祝你好运 |
[09:19] | Here’s what I got | 我发现了些东西 |
[09:20] | Guy’s got a Shepherd named Buster | 这个家伙有一条叫buster的牧羊犬 |
[09:22] | who’s barking his head off,a pack of filterless smokes | 没看到他本人 但在他的 |
[09:23] | sitting on the front seat of his car with what looks to me like blood on the wrapper | 车前座上有一盒无嘴香烟好像带血 |
[09:26] | Nobody’s answering the door | 没人开门 |
[09:27] | Am I waiting for a warrant | 我是等搜查令呢还是 |
[09:29] | or am I convinced,based on the blood I see in the car | 进去帮忙 我可以说根据车里的血迹 |
[09:31] | that the owner of the house is bleeding to death | 我认为房子的主人可能要失血而亡 |
[09:33] | and may need police assistance? | 需要警察帮助 |
[09:34] | If you have a reasonable fear | 如果你有理由相信 |
[09:36] | that a homeowner may be in dire need | 房主有急需警方帮助 |
[09:37] | of police assistance,than you have no choice | 那么你没有选择了 |
[09:39] | Detective Scanlon | scanlon 侦探 |
[09:40] | Be sure and call for backup | 先请求增援 |
[11:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:14] | Three guesses where I’m calling from | 3次机会 猜猜我从哪里打来的 |
[11:17] | Uh… it sounds like a party | 嗯…听起来像是一个晚会 |
[11:19] | Well,I guess you could call it that | 噢 你这么说也行 |
[11:22] | I’m at Buster’s house | 我在buster的家里 |
[11:23] | You’re kidding | 开玩笑吧 |
[11:25] | Nope | 不是 |
[11:26] | We found the Gilmartin girl– alive,by the way | 我找到了gilmartin了 – 还活着 |
[11:29] | Turns out old Buster shares this place | 原来老狗buster的同屋 |
[11:31] | with a sick twist by the name of Albert Marcotto | 是个叫albert marcotto的变态 |
[11:35] | Is he there? Did you catch him? | 他在么?你们抓住他了么? |
[11:37] | Caught isn’t exactly the right word | 说抓住不大合适 |
[11:39] | The M.E. is giving him the once-over as we speak | 验尸官正在做一个粗略检查 |
[11:41] | She thinks he had a coronary sometime last night | 她认为他昨晚死于心梗了 |
[11:44] | He’s dead? | 他死了? |
[11:46] | The girl said he went into the bathroom at 11:45 | 姑娘说他在夜里11:45的时候进去洗澡 |
[11:49] | she heard a crash,he never came out | 她听到摔倒的声音 他再也没出来 |
[11:53] | You still there? | 你还在么? |
[11:54] | Yeah,I’m here | 是的 我在 |
[11:56] | 11:45,you’re sure about that? | 11:45你确定么? |
[11:58] | There’s a clock over the door | 门上有个钟 |
[12:00] | She could see it from where he was keeping her | 她可以从绑她的地方看到 |
[12:02] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[12:04] | It’s nothing,it’s just… | 没什么 只是… |
[12:05] | that’s around the time that I had the dream | 这就是我做那个梦的时间 |
[12:08] | Well,you can sleep easy tonight | 哦 今晚你可以睡个安稳觉了 |
[12:10] | So can the rest of Phoenix | 也就是说对凤凰城来说 |
[12:12] | Albert Marcotto is a threat no more | albert marcotto不再是一个威胁了 |
[12:20] | Can I get you anything else? | 还想要点什么? |
[12:22] | One more whiskey | 再来一杯威士忌 |
[12:25] | I know it’s rude to count | 我知道数你喝了多少不礼貌 |
[12:26] | but that’ll be your fifth | 但你已经喝了5杯了 |
[12:27] | You’re right,it’s rude | 没错 是不礼貌 |
[12:29] | Rough day? | 今天不顺? |
[12:31] | No,it was a good one,actually | 实际上 正好相反 |
[12:33] | I found someone I was looking for | 我找到了我要找的人 |
[12:35] | Friend or family? | 朋友还是家人 |
[12:37] | Neither | 都不是 |
[12:38] | And yet it’s cause for celebration? | 不过值得庆祝 |
[12:40] | Absolutely | 当然了 |
[12:43] | So are you going to tell me who you found | 那么你是直接告诉我 |
[12:45] | or do I have to guess? | 还是让我猜 |
[12:48] | If you don’t mind me saying | 如果你不介意 |
[12:49] | you have the loveliest skin | 我想说你的皮肤真好 |
[12:53] | Five shots of whiskey | 喝了5杯威士忌 |
[12:54] | and I start looking good to a lot of folks | 很多人看我都很好 |
[12:56] | No,I mean it | 不 我是说真的 |
[12:58] | You’re going to be beautiful when you’re 80 | 你80岁的时候会很美丽的 |
[13:00] | You know that? | 知道么 |
[13:06] | That one’s on me | 这杯算在我头上 |
[13:19] | Okay,are you sure I can’t call you a cab? | 你确定我不必给你叫出租? |
[13:24] | Just get me to my car,I’ll be fine | 把我送到我车前就可以了 我没事 |
[13:26] | I swear to God | 我发誓 |
[13:27] | Okay. This you? | 哦 这是你的么? |
[13:29] | Yeah | 是的 |
[13:31] | Let’s get you there | 我把你扶过去 |
[13:34] | Okay | 好的 |
[13:45] | Okay,that tears it | 好的 还是算了吧 |
[13:47] | Anyone who can’t even open their car door | 醉得连门都打不开的人 |
[13:49] | is officially too drunk to be driving | 不能开车的 |
[13:51] | So,all right | 好吧 |
[13:52] | I’m just going to take these keys | 我把钥匙拾起来 |
[13:54] | and we’re going to find you | 看看有什么别的方法可以 |
[13:55] | another way to get home,okay? | 送你回家 |
[14:13] | I know I shouldn’t take it personally | 我知道我不应该怪你 |
[14:16] | when you leave our bed | 半夜 |
[14:18] | in the middle of the night | 下床 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[14:20] | I just had to look at this | 我只是要看下这些东西 |
[14:22] | Of course you did… | 当然了 你需要 |
[14:25] | it’s 3:00 in the morning | 现在是凌晨3点 |
[14:27] | I had a dream about the second killing– | 我梦见了第二起谋杀 |
[14:29] | well,the second snatching,really | 实际上是第二起绑架 |
[14:31] | Lydia Kyne | |
[14:32] | Three days after she disappeared | 她失踪3天后 |
[14:33] | a homeless man found her body in a Dumpster | 一个流浪汉在垃圾堆里找到了她的尸体 |
[14:36] | Her face was cut up so badly | 她的脸被划得很厉害 |
[14:39] | they had to use her dental records | 他们只能用牙科记录 |
[14:40] | to identify her | 来鉴别她的身份 |
[14:45] | Wait a second,I’m confused | 等等 我有点糊涂了 |
[14:46] | Didn’t you say before we went to bed | 我们睡觉前你不是说 |
[14:48] | that they caught the guy who did this? | 他们已经抓到凶手了 |
[14:51] | That he was dead? | 他死了 |
[14:55] | So what are you dreaming about? | 那你现在梦的是什么 |
[15:01] | It’s weird | 很奇怪 |
[15:03] | It’s the killings | 还是这些谋杀 |
[15:06] | Well,two of the three,anyway | 准确的说是 3起中的两起 |
[15:12] | Except,when I see them… | 只是我看她们的时候 |
[15:15] | I am him | 我就是他 |
[15:19] | I see what he sees | 我看到他所看到的 |
[15:20] | I feel what he feels. | 我感觉到他所感觉到的 |
[15:24] | But now he’s gone… | 但现在他死了… |
[15:28] | …and it’s all over | …应该都结束了 |
[15:30] | Joe,I don’t know why I’m being shown these things | joe 我不知道为什么 我还是梦到这些事情 |
[15:35] | I can’t figure out why I’m being made to feel these things | 我不知道原因 |
[15:42] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么么? |
[15:45] | Sleep | 休息 |
[15:47] | Dr. Joe says it’s time | joe医生说该 |
[15:48] | to put these gruesome pictures to bed | 把这些可怕的照片收起来 |
[15:52] | and get some sleep | 上床休息了 |
[15:53] | Really,Dr. Joe? That’s the answer? | 真的么 joe医生就是这么说的么? |
[15:56] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed,honey | 亲爱的 你注意到没有 |
[15:57] | but you’ve managed to amass here | 你把这里弄得 |
[15:59] | quite a collection of gruesome ginsu flesh pictures | 到处都是可怕的血淋淋的照片 |
[16:05] | You’ll see,you’ll like it | 你会喜欢的 |
[16:07] | You lay down,close your eyes– | 躺下来 闭上眼睛 |
[16:10] | you do nothing | 什么都不作 |
[16:11] | Mark my words– | 记住我说的话 |
[16:14] | it’s going to be all the rage | 会很流行的 |
[16:15] | You excited? | 兴奋? |
[16:16] | No,scared | 恐惧 |
[16:17] | You will teach me? | 你会教我么? |
[16:19] | Don’t worry,I’m the master | 没问题 我是大师 |
[16:21] | Who wants salsa with their eggs? | 谁要加酱的鸡蛋 |
[16:23] | Me! Me! Me! | 我 我 我 |
[16:28] | Do my senses deceive me | 是我出现错觉了 |
[16:29] | or is my wife actually cooking breakfast? | 还是我的妻子真的作早餐了 |
[16:34] | What,you expect these girls to live on cereal alone? | 你希望我们孩子只吃麦片么 |
[16:36] | Yeah,do you? | 是的 你呢? |
[16:37] | You get back to sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡着了 |
[16:40] | Or did you feel compelled | 还是你又被迫起床 |
[16:41] | to dive back into your box of horrors? | 回去翻你的宝贝盒子 |
[16:43] | The truth? | 想听实话么? |
[16:45] | I laid there for about an hour | 我躺了大约1个小时 |
[16:46] | then I watched TV till it was time to wake the girls | 然后起来看电视看到姑娘们起床 |
[16:51] | Well,I suppose that’s a start | 哦 我觉得这是个不错的开始 |
[16:53] | Thank you for your encouragement,Dr. Joe | joe医生 谢谢你的鼓励 |
[16:59] | Oh,I was hoping to get my hair done today | 我今天想去理发 |
[17:01] | but the only time Elaine can get me is 3:00 | 而elaine只有下午3点有空给我理 |
[17:04] | Is there any way you could pick up the girls? | 你能去接孩子么? |
[17:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:11] | Starting a little early,aren’t we? | 我们开始的早了点不是么? |
[17:16] | And since when do you drink whiskey? | 而你又是从什么时候开始喝威士忌的? |
[17:18] | I don’t | 我不喝的 |
[17:20] | I thought I was pouring myself some orange juice | 我本想倒桔子汁的 |
[17:25] | Al… | |
[17:32] | “Geronimo frozen pizza.” | “Geronimo 冻皮萨” |
[17:43] | Damn! | 该死 |
[17:49] | Can I help you find something? | 我能帮你找么? |
[17:54] | Ma’am,are you okay? | 夫人你没事吧? |
[17:59] | I’m fine; I was just looking for Geronimo pizza | 没事 我只想要个geronimo皮萨 |
[18:02] | Sure | 没问题 |
[18:03] | We have plenty of those | 我们有很多 |
[18:04] | right over here | 跟我来 |
[18:10] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[19:09] | You’ve been sitting out here for a while | 您在这里呆了好一会了 |
[19:11] | I thought you were maybe waiting | 我想你可能是想 |
[19:12] | to look at the open apartment | 等着看房子 |
[19:14] | I’m the manager | 我是这里的经理 |
[19:15] | I can show it to you if you want | 要是你需要的话我可以领你看看 |
[19:17] | No,I’m not here to see an apartment | 不 我不是来看房子的 |
[19:20] | You lost or something? | 你迷路了还是怎么了? |
[19:21] | You need directions? | 你需要指路么? |
[19:23] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:24] | I lost track of time | 我走神了 |
[19:26] | I sorry,no… | 不好意思 |
[19:27] | I have to go now | 我要走了 |
[19:37] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[19:39] | I could use some help with the groceries! | 有人帮忙拿东西么 |
[19:42] | Hey! | 海 |
[19:45] | Car’s full of groceries… | 车里很多东西… |
[19:51] | It’s 20 past 7:00 | 现在是7:20了 |
[19:54] | Well,it’s getting dark so early | 噢 天黑得很早啊 |
[19:55] | I guess I lost track of… | 我想我是错过了… |
[19:58] | Mommy | 妈妈 |
[19:59] | the bottom of the bag’s all wet | 袋子底都湿透了 |
[20:04] | Must have sat in the car longer than I realized | 一定是放在车里太久了 |
[20:07] | You know,I’ve been calling your cell phone | 我给你打过手机 |
[20:09] | for almost four hours | 打了4个小时了 |
[20:11] | I don’t know why I wouldn’t have heard it | 我不知道怎么没听见 |
[20:14] | I must have shut it off without realizing | 一定是无意识的关掉了 |
[20:19] | Ariel,can you get the rest of the bags out of the car | ariel 去把车里的东西都拿出来 |
[20:21] | put some stuff away | 把东西收拾一下 |
[20:23] | Bridgette,watch Marie for a minute | bridgette 看一会儿Marie |
[20:25] | Mommy and I need to have a talk in the bedroom | 妈妈和我需要谈谈 |
[20:33] | All right,first,tell me you’re okay | 好吧 先告诉我你没事 |
[20:34] | I’m okay | 我没事 |
[20:37] | You know,we’ve had these conversations before | 我们以前谈过 |
[20:38] | -about consideration,about calling -I know | 担心 电话 我知道 |
[20:42] | I can’t find you,I don’t hear from you | 我不能找到你 我联系不上你 |
[20:44] | I call the hair salon– Elaine said that you | 我给沙龙打电话 elaine说 |
[20:45] | never even showed up for your appointment | 你根本就没赴约 |
[20:47] | No,I know | 我明白 |
[20:48] | No,I don’t think you do know | 我不这么认为 |
[20:50] | For all your empathy,for all your sensitivity | 你会移情 你有第六感 |
[20:52] | I don’t think you know what it’s like to sit here | 我不认为你明白从3点 |
[20:54] | with the girls from 3:00 on and not be able | 开始就和女儿们坐在这里 |
[20:56] | to answer the question “Where’s Mommy?” | 不能回答”妈妈在哪里”的问题 |
[20:58] | No,I do,and I am sorry | 我 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:10] | Have you been smoking? | 你抽烟了? |
[21:15] | Allison,what the hell is going on? | alison 你到底怎么了 |
[21:17] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[21:18] | I-I went to the supermarket | 我..我去了超市 |
[21:20] | I saw this girl | 我看到那个姑娘 |
[21:22] | What?! She was perfect | 什么?!她太完美了 |
[21:23] | Just the sort of girl that Marcotto would go for | 就是marcotto喜欢的那种类型 |
[21:25] | Marcotto?! | |
[21:26] | What does this have to do with Marcotto? | 这和marcotto有什么关系? |
[21:28] | These girls,to him,they’re like canvases | 在他看来 这些姑娘就像是画布 |
[21:32] | These blank spaces just waiting | 像是等着 |
[21:34] | to be turned into these beautiful works of art | 被描绘出美丽作品的白纸 |
[21:36] | He,he likes their fresh skin | 他 他喜欢她们的皮肤 |
[21:40] | the way that they’re kind of innocent-looking | 还有她们那无邪的样子 |
[21:42] | not a lot of makeup | 一点也不做作 |
[21:43] | I noticed that her name was Mindy | 我注意到她的牌子上 |
[21:46] | that she worked there | 的名字是mindy |
[21:48] | When I looked at her,when I was close to her | 我靠近她的时候 我看她的时候 |
[21:52] | I felt like I had found exactly what I was looking for | 我觉得她就是我要找的东西 |
[21:57] | And I couldn’t let her get away | 我不能离开她 |
[21:59] | Sorry,Allison,why do you keep saying “I”? | 等等 alison 为什么你一直说”我”? |
[22:01] | You weren’t looking for anybody | 你没有找任何人 |
[22:03] | But it’s like I was | 但感觉就是我自己 |
[22:05] | So… I hung around | 所以…我周围转了转 |
[22:08] | I waited for her to shift to end and I followed her | 等到她下班我跟着她 |
[22:12] | I followed her home | 跟她到家 |
[22:14] | I sat there,my car full of groceries | 我做在那里,车里都是东西 |
[22:16] | and I lit up Marcotto’s | 我点燃了marcotto喜欢的 |
[22:18] | favorite brand of cigarettes,and I… I watched her | 香烟牌子 然后我就..这么看着她 |
[22:24] | I watched her for hours | 我看了好久 |
[22:28] | You stalked her? | 你跟踪她? |
[22:35] | You didn’t hurt her,you didn’t touch her | 你没伤害她吧 没碰她吧 |
[22:37] | you didn’t confront her in any way,right? | 你没有做任何伤害她的事对吧? |
[22:39] | Allison,I’m baffled. Why? | alison 我不明白 为什么? |
[22:41] | I mean,why would you do something like that? | 为什么你会做出这些举动 |
[22:43] | I’m not sure | 我也不知道 |
[22:46] | These dreams that I’ve been having lately | 我最近作的这些梦 |
[22:49] | I just assumed they were coming from some victim | 我本以为是来自某个受害者 |
[22:52] | Someone who wanted me to catch him | 是想让我抓住他 |
[22:55] | put an end to what he was doing | 结束他的罪恶 |
[22:57] | But now… I’m pretty sure they’re coming from him | 但现在…我十分确信是来自他 |
[23:01] | I think he’s trying to tell me something | 我想他想告诉我什么 |
[23:03] | I-I just don’t know what it is | 只是 我搞不明白是什么 |
[23:08] | Maybe he’s not trying to tell you anything | 也许他不是想告诉你什么 |
[23:10] | Maybe he’s trying to get you to do something | 而是想让你做什么 |
[23:12] | No! | 不 |
[23:13] | Uh-uh,that’s not what it felt like | 啊–哈 我觉得不是 |
[23:15] | I suddenly became very interested in that girl | 我 一下子被那个女孩吸引住了 |
[23:19] | and it was overwhelming,and it was creepy | 无法抗拒 这很吓人 |
[23:24] | but I was me the whole time | 但我一直是我 |
[23:26] | I knew it was wrong | 我知道这不对 |
[23:28] | I knew I was late.I knew I should call | 我知道很晚了 我知道我该打电话 |
[23:30] | I’m not channeling this guy | 我没有变成这个家伙 |
[23:32] | and I’m sure as hell not gonna start killing for him | 我十分确定不会为了他而杀人 |
[23:35] | Yeah,but you started smoking for him | 是啊 但是你为了他而吸烟了 |
[23:37] | No,I smoked in college | 不 我大学时吸过烟 |
[23:39] | It’s in my history.It’s something that I would do | 我有这个历史 我会这么做 |
[23:41] | Cutting people up,killing people– no | 切人 杀人…不会作 |
[23:46] | Well,I’m glad you’re so certain | 噢 我很高兴你这么肯定 |
[23:54] | I’ll have Ariel call,see if she can stay over at Hannah’s | 我会让ariel打个电话 看她能不能住Hannah家 |
[23:57] | Maybe Alan and Kendall can take Bridgette and Marie | 也许alan和kendall 能收留bridgette和marie |
[23:59] | We can drive them there,then I’ll pick them up,take them to school in the morning | 我们可以把她们送过去 我早上接她们上学 |
[24:02] | -What? Why? -Why? | – 什么?为什么? – 为什么? |
[24:04] | Allison… | |
[24:07] | did you hear yourself? | 听到你自己说的了么? |
[24:08] | You just confessed to me you spent the last several hours driving around the city | 你刚告诉我你花了几个小时在城里游荡 |
[24:11] | looking for innocent flesh to carve up | 找姑娘去切 |
[24:14] | There’s no way in hell I’m letting our girls stay in this house | 只要这个家伙还在你脑袋里 |
[24:17] | while you’ve got this guy in your head | 我就不放心把孩子们放在家里 |
[24:19] | But,Joe | 但是 joe |
[24:20] | But nothing | 没有但是 |
[24:22] | I love you,but,frankly,you’re scaring the crap out of me | 我爱你 但是老实说 你吓坏我了 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[24:27] | Just let me make some calls,get them started packing | 我要去打几个电话 让她们开始打包 |
[24:31] | I’ll send them in there to say good-bye | 我会把他们送过去 |
[24:33] | Meantime,maybe you can wash that smell off | 你有时间可以把烟味洗掉 |
[24:51] | Kids are all fine | 孩子们没事 |
[24:57] | I know you have no control over what’s going on | 我知道事情不是你说了算的 |
[25:01] | I don’t blame you | 我没有怪你 |
[25:43] | I want to discuss something important with you | 我想跟你商量一件很重要的事 |
[25:45] | I want to discuss your legacy | 你的遗产问题 |
[25:58] | The first line of your obituary | 首先是你的卜告 |
[26:03] | The summation of your life | 你生命的总结 |
[26:05] | That’s really what we’re doing here | 这就是我们现在做的 |
[26:06] | We’re giving your life some kind of lasting meaning | 我们要给你的生命增加一些特殊的意义 |
[26:16] | I can tell from your expression you’re skeptical | 我从你的表情看的出你在疑惑 |
[26:20] | But you shouldn’t be | 但你不该是的 |
[26:25] | It’s been several hundred years,but everyone still remembers | 已经过去了几百年 但是人们还是记得 |
[26:29] | The Girl with the Pearl Earrings, | “戴珍珠耳环的女孩” |
[26:32] | Christina from Christina’s World… | “克莉斯汀娜的互联网纾” 里的克莉斯汀娜 |
[26:36] | …Lisa from the Mona Lisa. | 蒙娜丽莎里丽莎 |
[26:43] | Great art is like that; it lives forever | 伟大的作品就是这样的 是永恒的 |
[26:45] | And its subjects… live forever | 它们的主题 也是永恒的 |
[26:57] | This will only hurt for a minute | 这只会疼一小会 |
[27:18] | You’ve got to stop this | 你有完没完啊 |
[27:20] | I had another dream | 我又作了一个梦 |
[27:21] | I skipped over the third victim | 跳过第三个受害者 |
[27:23] | What?! | 什么?! |
[27:25] | For God’s sake,Allison,it’s the middle of the night! | 天哪 alison 现在是午夜 |
[27:27] | The killer is dead,the crime spree is over | 凶手已经死了 犯罪已经结束了 |
[27:29] | Don’t you see? He skipped over the third victim | 你没看出来么?他跳过了第三个受害者 |
[27:31] | The third victim,Julie Paxon | 第三个受害者julie paxon |
[27:33] | He skipped right over her | 他跳过她了 |
[27:35] | And had showed me the fourth girl,Patricia Gilmartin | 他给我看的是第四个女孩 |
[27:37] | the one we saved | 我们救的那个 |
[27:38] | I think I know why | 我想我明白了 |
[27:40] | he showed me that girl in the supermarket | 他让我看到超市里的那个女孩 |
[27:41] | He wants me to understand what he likes | 是想告诉我他喜欢什么类型 |
[27:43] | what he looks for when he chooses them | 他喜欢找什么样的猎物 |
[27:45] | so that when I saw a counterfeit,I would know | 这样我遇到仿制品的时候 我就能知道 |
[27:47] | A what? A counterfeit?”I don’t understand | 什么?仿制品?我不明白 |
[27:51] | Julie Paxon | |
[27:52] | Her complexion’s too dark.She wears too much makeup– she looks cheap | 她的肤色太黑了 她化的妆太浓了 看起来很贱 |
[27:55] | He would never choose her,never in a million years | 他绝对不会看上她这种类型的 |
[27:58] | That’s why I skipped over her | 这就是我为什么跳过她了 |
[28:00] | That’s why I didn’t dream about her murder | 这就是为什么我没梦见她被杀的情形 |
[28:02] | Marcotto couldn’t send it to me,’cause he didn’t do it | marcotto没法告诉我 因为他没做 |
[28:04] | That’s the message,Joe | joe 这就是信息的内容 |
[28:06] | That’s what he’s been trying to tell me | 这就是他想告诉我的 |
[28:07] | He didn’t kill this woman | 他没有杀这个女人 |
[28:10] | Someone else did | 而是别人杀的 |
[28:15] | He’s offended? | 他觉得自己被冒犯了? |
[28:16] | I believe so,yes | 我认为是的 |
[28:18] | Albert Marcotto took his “art” very seriously | albert marcotto对自己的”艺术” 十分认真 |
[28:21] | When we attributed Julie Paxon’s murder to him | 当我们把julie paxon的死 归咎于他时 |
[28:24] | I think he took offense | 我想他觉得被冒犯了 |
[28:25] | I think he finds it insulting | 觉得被污辱了 |
[28:27] | which is why he’s been sending me these dreams | 这就是他一直给我传梦的原因 |
[28:29] | so we could help restore his “reputation.” | 这样我们就能帮他恢复名誉 |
[28:31] | Well,you’ll forgive me if I don’t lose a lot of sleep | 原谅我没有花很多时间 |
[28:33] | worrying about the feelings of a dead sociopath | 梦到这个反社会的家伙的感受 |
[28:35] | That’s not the point | 这不是关键 |
[28:37] | Then what is? | 那么是什么 |
[28:38] | Allison,the inclusion of Julie Paxon | alison 把julie paxon的死 |
[28:40] | in Albert Marcotto’s body count was hardly done arbitrarily | 归到albert marcotto 的身上不是武断 |
[28:43] | He was blamed for her death because she was murdered | 认为是他杀的是因为 |
[28:46] | in precisely the same horrific manner as his other two victims | 她死亡的方式和 另外两个受害者一模一样 |
[28:48] | Nevertheless,I think we made a mistake | 但是 我认为我们犯了一个错误 |
[28:50] | You saw the bodies | 你看到尸体了 |
[28:52] | You saw how they were violated | 看到它们被糟蹋成什么样子了 |
[28:53] | It takes a unique capacity for cruelty | 需要很残忍的人 |
[28:56] | to do that to another human being.Wouldn’t you agree? | 才能在另一个人身上作到 你认为呢 |
[28:57] | Unique,yes | 独一无二 是的 |
[28:59] | Impossible to duplicate,no | 不能复制 不 |
[29:01] | What are you saying? You think we | 你是想说 |
[29:02] | got some sort of copycat killer on the loose? | 我们还有一个复制杀手在逃 |
[29:03] | Well,maybe,or maybe it was someone | 噢 也许另有其人 |
[29:05] | who only intended to commit one murder: Julie Paxon’s | 只想杀一个人julie paxon |
[29:08] | someone who carved her up to look like Marcotto’s handiwork | 他把她刻成marcotto作品的样子 |
[29:11] | so we wouldn’t even consider another suspect | 这样我们就不会调查他了 |
[29:13] | Someone’s mimicking our serial killer so precisely | 有人这么准确的模拟 我们的连环杀手的手法? |
[29:16] | they even include the little details | 包括最微小的细节 |
[29:18] | that we deliberately withheld from the press? | 那些我们刻意隐瞒 没有在媒体发布的细节? |
[29:20] | The geometric wound patterns? | 伤口的几何图案 |
[29:22] | The red twine in the ligature marks? | 绷带上的红线? |
[29:24] | Cops talk to their spouses | 警察告诉他们的配偶 |
[29:26] | Spouses talk to their friends | 配偶告诉她们的朋友 |
[29:27] | The wrong person could’ve gotten these details | 坏人可以从很多渠道 |
[29:29] | any number of ways | 获得这些信息 |
[29:30] | All I know is I’ve been in this guy’s head | 我知道的就是我 曾经在这个家伙的脑子里呆了 |
[29:33] | for a few days,or he’s been in mine | 几天 或者说他在我脑子里 |
[29:34] | I’ve come to know his preferences | 我知道他的标准 |
[29:35] | I know his taste | 我知道他的口味 |
[29:37] | Julie Paxon isn’t it | julie paxon不 是他喜欢的 |
[29:38] | She’s not his type | 她不是他的类型 |
[29:40] | She’s too done | 她太成品化了 |
[29:42] | It would be like painting on a used canvas | 就像是在一个已经用过的画布上画画 |
[29:44] | Allison,look at this from my side | allison 从我的立场看 |
[29:47] | The case is closed,the crime spree is over | 这个案子已经结束了 犯罪已纪终止了 |
[29:49] | What possible incentive… | 所有的猜测… |
[29:50] | For argument’s sake… | 不妨假设… |
[29:52] | on the off-chance there might actually be another killer out there | 真的有第二个凶手逍遥法外 |
[29:55] | what would it take to get you to open | 重开julie paxon的 |
[29:57] | a new investigation into Julie Paxon’s murder? | 案子仔细调查一下有什么不可? |
[29:59] | Short of having another body show up? | 在没有新的受害者的情况下? |
[30:01] | Bring me something more than a bad dream | 给我点除了梦之外的东西 |
[30:03] | Bring me proof– then maybe I’ll consider it | 给我证据.. 到那时我也许会考虑考虑 |
[30:06] | So,in your professional opinion | 那么 从你专业的眼光看 |
[30:08] | there was nothing different about Julie Paxon | julie paxon有没有什么不同 |
[30:11] | nothing that made her stand out from the first two victims? | 和另外两个受害者格格不入的东西 |
[30:14] | She was young,female,pretty | 她年轻 女性 漂亮 |
[30:17] | I guess what I’m asking is was there anything | 我想我问得是 |
[30:19] | forensically different about her? | 法医学上的不同 |
[30:21] | Maybe she was cut by something other than a scalpel | 比如是不是不是手术刀割的 |
[30:23] | or maybe there’s some way to tell if the cuts | 或者 |
[30:25] | were made by a left-handed person | 是不是被左手割的 |
[30:26] | instead of a right-handed one | 而不是右手 |
[30:32] | All of the incisions on all three women were identical | 所有3个女人的切口是一样的 |
[30:35] | They were done with a cutting instrument | 她们是被一个 |
[30:37] | that featured a blade no longer than six centimeters– | 刃口不超过6公分长的东西切的 |
[30:40] | I’m guessing some kind of scalpel | 我想是同一个手术刀 |
[30:42] | And as far as I can tell | 而且在我看来 |
[30:43] | they were all made by a right-handed cutter | 她们都是被右利手的人切割 |
[30:46] | So you’re certain this was all the work of the same man. | 也就是说你确信这是一个人的作品 |
[30:48] | Why? Was there ever any question? | 为什么?还有什么疑问么? |
[30:50] | We’re just trying to be thorough | 我们只是想搞明白 |
[30:53] | Well… then today’s your lucky day | 好吧…今天是你们的幸运日 |
[30:55] | This just came in from the DNA lab | 这个DNA报告刚从试验室回来 |
[30:57] | It confirms that a piece of skin | 报告证实 |
[30:59] | we found under one of Ms. Paxon’s fingernails | 我们在paxon小姐指甲里发现的 小片皮肤是 |
[31:01] | belonged to Albert Marcotto | albert marcotto的 |
[31:03] | She scratched him | 她抓了他 |
[31:04] | Apparently | 看来是的 |
[31:11] | Hello,I’m home | 嗨 我回来了 |
[31:21] | Hey | 嗨 |
[31:22] | Hey | 嗨 |
[31:24] | They’re not here? | 她们都不在? |
[31:27] | They’re not back? | 她们没有回来? |
[31:29] | They were,but… | 她们回来了 但是… |
[31:31] | But what? | 但是什么? |
[31:33] | I want my kids back! | 我要我的孩子 |
[31:36] | Now! | 现在 |
[31:37] | No | 不 |
[31:38] | Not just yet | 现在不行 |
[31:39] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[31:41] | It’s yours | 你的东西 |
[31:43] | Or at least you wrote it | 至少是你写的 |
[31:45] | I found it with all the other evidence in this box | 我发现它和盒子里的 其他证据放在一起 |
[31:48] | I thought maybe I could help.I figured I’d take a look in here | 我想也许我能帮点什么 |
[31:51] | see if I could get a better handle on what it is that you’re going through | 我想看看盒子里的东西 可能能帮你渡过难关 |
[31:54] | But then I saw that | 然后我就发现了那个 |
[31:56] | and I figured out I was in way over my head | 我认为我想得太简单了 |
[31:58] | And frankly,so are you | 坦白说 你也是 |
[31:59] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[32:01] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[32:02] | I don’t know. You tell me | 我不明白 你告诉我 |
[32:04] | That’s the pad you were writing in last night | 这就是你昨晚写的东西 |
[32:06] | I didn’t write this. | 我没有写这个 |
[32:08] | I was writing notes,theories about this case | 我写了些东西 关于这个案子的理论 |
[32:10] | Well,it goes on for nine pages,Al,all in your handwriting | 满满9页纸 都是你的笔迹 |
[32:13] | No notes,no theories,just “It was me” | 没有别的 没有理论 之是”是我“ |
[32:15] | over and over and over again | 一遍又一遍 |
[32:22] | Doesn’t… make any sense | 这是怎么回事 |
[32:26] | I don’t remember | 我一点也记不得 |
[32:32] | That’s all the more reason to keep the girls away for one more night | 这就是我把孩子送走的原因 |
[32:41] | It’s just one more night | 就今天一晚 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[32:44] | I know it’s hard | 我知道你很难受 |
[32:46] | I know you don’t choose to have this guy in your head | 我知道不是你想 让这个家伙呆在你脑子里的 |
[32:48] | He’s a bastard | 他是个混蛋 |
[32:50] | He’s scaring you,he’s scaring me | 他吓唬你 也吓唬我 |
[32:54] | I feel like an ass | 我觉得自己是个傻瓜 |
[32:55] | I spent the whole day defending him | 花了一天的时间为他辩护 |
[32:57] | Now even he said he did it | 现在 连他自己都说是他干的 |
[32:58] | The medical examiner found | 法医在julie paxon的指甲里发现了 |
[33:01] | his DNA under her fingernails– Julie Paxon’s | 他的dna |
[33:10] | You’ve given this animal enough of your nights | 你已经给了这个畜牲足够的夜晚了 |
[33:14] | It’s time you took one for yourself | 现在该给自己一个了 |
[33:33] | Ladies and gentlemen,place your bets | 先生们女士们 下注吧 |
[33:34] | 500 on the pass | 500 元 过线 |
[33:37] | 25 on the yellow,three,four hopping | 25元押黄 3 4 点 |
[33:42] | Same shooter | 同样的投手 |
[33:44] | Lucky shooter | 幸运的投手 |
[33:52] | Seven winner! | 7 赢了! |
[33:55] | Well,looks like it’s my walking-away time | 噢 看来我该走了 |
[33:57] | Feel like you’re cooling off? | 你不玩了? |
[34:00] | Nope,I’m just getting started | 不 我刚刚热身好 |
[34:02] | I’m gonna put it all on my Arizona boys to take UCLA | 我要把它全押到我们的亚利桑那队身上 打败加州大学 |
[34:05] | You better hurry up | 那你最好快点 |
[34:06] | They tip off in about 15 minutes | 他们15分钟后就开始了 |
[34:09] | There you go… | 就那里… |
[34:11] | $10,000 right there | 10000美金在这 |
[34:13] | And 25 | 25美金给您 |
[34:17] | Think I’ll keep this one for luck | 我想该留着它以图好运 |
[34:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:29] | No,I’m better than all right | 不 我昨晚很好 |
[34:31] | I’m great | 我很好 |
[34:33] | I had a dream… starring me,and I didn’t kill anybody | 我做了一个梦… 而且没有杀任何人 |
[34:39] | Mm… Hallelujah | 噢 …谢天谢地 |
[34:44] | I won a bunch of money playing craps | 我玩双骰子赢了好多钱 |
[34:46] | I bet $500 on the pass line and it paid off | 我玩过线 押500全赢 |
[34:55] | Wait a second | 等等 |
[34:56] | You laid $500 on the pass line? | 你过线押500? |
[34:59] | Mm-hmm | 嗯…嗯哼 |
[35:02] | Since when do you know how to play craps? | 你什么时候学会玩双骰子了 |
[35:06] | Since last night,I guess | 大概昨天晚上吧 |
[35:08] | It was fun | 很有意思 |
[35:10] | We should go to Las Vegas | 我梦应该去趟拉斯维加斯 |
[35:16] | What? | 什么? |
[35:17] | You told me to dream about anything other than Marcotto | 你让我作其他的除了marcotto的梦的 |
[35:20] | It’s not my fault my brain picked Sin City | 怪我 脑子里出现的是罪恶都市 |
[35:24] | Al,in the 13 years we’ve been married | al 我们结婚13年了 |
[35:26] | the only time I’ve ever seen you roll dice is when | 我唯一看你玩骰子还是 |
[35:29] | we’re playing Chutes and Ladders with the girls | 孩子小时候玩梯子和滑梯 |
[35:31] | And now,suddenly,you’re an expert? | 现在你突然成了专家了 |
[35:36] | Which sort of begs the question | 问题的是 |
[35:39] | Was it your vacation you dreamt about | 你梦见的是你的假期 |
[35:44] | Or it’s someone else’s? | 还是别人的? |
[35:57] | Remind me again what we’re doing here | 再说一次我们来这干什么来着? |
[35:59] | It’s a crazy long shot | 碰运气 |
[36:00] | but I think Marcotto wants me | 但我想Marcotto是想我 |
[36:02] | to help him establish an alibi | 帮他证明他不在场 |
[36:06] | I had another dream last night | 我昨晚作了另一个梦 |
[36:08] | Took me awhile to figure it out,but I think I was playing | 后来才明白 我又是以他的… |
[36:11] | his part again | …身份出现的 |
[36:12] | I was in Las Vegas,and I was putting a bet down | 我在拉斯维加斯 我在赌 |
[36:15] | on a basketball game between UCLA and Arizona | 一场加州大学和亚利桑那的篮球赛 |
[36:19] | Hope you bet on the Bruins | 希望你赌熊队 |
[36:20] | That game was a blowout | 那场很火爆 |
[36:22] | Come to Mama | 找到了 |
[36:23] | I checked the dates | 我查了日期 |
[36:25] | The only time those two teams played was November 24 | 这两队唯一的一场比赛是11月24日 |
[36:28] | which is the day that Julie Paxon | 就是julie paxon |
[36:30] | was kidnapped and murdered | 被绑架杀害的那天 |
[36:32] | So if my hunch is correct | 也就是说如果我的预感是正确的 |
[36:34] | Marcotto was in Las Vegas the night that she was killed | marcotto在她被杀的那天晚上 是在拉斯维加斯 |
[36:44] | Jackpot | 筹码 |
[36:48] | Uh… bad time? | 嗯…来的不凑巧? |
[36:52] | Good time | 没事 |
[36:57] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | Okay,well,long story short | 好吧 长话短说 |
[37:02] | We have reason to believe that Albert Marcotto was in a casino | 我们有理由相信albert marcotto在 |
[37:06] | in Las Vegas the night that Julie Paxon was murdered | julie paxon被杀的那天晚上 在拉斯维加斯 |
[37:09] | So the District Attorney’s office was wondering | 因此检察官办公室对 |
[37:13] | about the possibility of you retesting the DNA | 你们在她指甲里发现的dna样本 |
[37:17] | that you found under her fingernails | 表示怀疑 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry,to what end? | 对不起 你说什么? |
[37:22] | Well,clearly,Marcotto couldn’t have been in two places at once | 哦 很明显 marcotto不可能 同时出现在两个地方 |
[37:26] | So if we can verify that he was in Nevada | 因此如果我们能证明 |
[37:29] | the night that Julie Paxon was killed,then we have to assume | 他在julie paxon被杀当晚在内华达 那么我们就不得不假定 |
[37:33] | that the DNA results were a function of some kind of… | dna结果可能出了点… |
[37:38] | error | 错误 |
[37:41] | Error? | 错误? |
[37:42] | I don’t know.Maybe someone accidentally mislabeled the samples | 我不大懂 可能是有人贴错了标签 |
[37:45] | Or maybe it was contaminated by a sample from one of the other victims | 或者被其他标本污染了 |
[37:49] | No | 不 |
[37:49] | That’s simply not possible | 这不可能 |
[37:51] | I’m the only one who had access to Ms. Paxon’s remains | 我是唯一一个接触 paxon小姐遗体的人 |
[37:54] | And I can assure you,they were handled with the utmost regard | 我能向你保证 处理过程十分谨慎 |
[37:58] | for limiting the possibility | 分子变性 还有 |
[37:59] | of molecular degradation or cellular contamination | 标本污染的可能性都十分之小 |
[38:02] | But if the District Attorney wants us to run them again | 但是如果检察官希望我们再做一次 |
[38:06] | I’ll run them again | 我们就再做一次 |
[38:15] | The M.E.’s giving him the once-over as we speak | 验尸官正在做一个粗略检查 |
[38:18] | She thinks he had a coronary sometime last night | 她说他昨晚发生心梗了 |
[38:30] | M.E. is another way of saying medical examiner,right? | M E 是验尸官的缩写是吧 |
[38:34] | Right you are | 是的 |
[38:37] | The thing is,we don’t want to retest the old DNA | 我们不想再测定旧dna了 |
[38:40] | We want to get a new sample from under Julie’s fingernails | 我们想从julie的指甲里取新的dna |
[38:42] | Okay | 好吧 |
[38:44] | And we’re gonna request that someone else do it | 我们要其他人来做 |
[38:57] | Are you married? | 你结婚了么? |
[38:58] | Yes | 是的 |
[39:01] | Yes,I am | 我结婚了 |
[39:03] | Me,too | 我也是 |
[39:07] | 19 years,if you can believe it | 已经19年了 |
[39:13] | Has your husband ever been unfaithful? | 你丈夫有没有对你不忠? |
[39:16] | No | 没有 |
[39:23] | They say the death of a loved one… | 他们说爱人的死亡… |
[39:27] | is the most painful loss | 是我们所知的 |
[39:29] | any of us will ever know | 最痛心的损失 |
[39:34] | But they would be wrong | 但是他们错了 |
[39:39] | Knowing they’re gone because they chose to be gone | 知道他们离开是因为他们想离开 |
[39:43] | knowing they’re alive and well and much happier | 知道他们和别人活得更好 |
[39:49] | with someone else… | 更高兴… |
[39:55] | …that’s what hurts the most | …这才是最痛苦的 |
[40:01] | He was gonna leave me for… | 他要离开我和… |
[40:05] | Julie Paxon | julie paxon一起住 |
[40:07] | After 19 years | 19年的婚姻啊 |
[40:13] | I went to see her at her house… | 我去她家找她… |
[40:18] | to ask her to respect what my husband and I had together | 请她尊重我和我丈夫的关系 |
[40:22] | to remind her… that we were a family | 提醒她 ….我们是一家人 |
[40:31] | She thought that was a very funny… | 她觉得这很可笑.. |
[40:36] | a very old-fashioned idea | 很老套 |
[40:44] | You’d be surprised how hard it was cutting her that way… | 你不知道割成那样有多难… |
[40:52] | …even for someone in my line of work | …即使是干我们这行的 |
[41:02] | So what do we do now? | 那么我们现在干什么? |
[41:04] | She didn’t even ask for an attorney | 她连律师都没请 |
[41:08] | Just walked right into his office | 直接来到警局 |
[41:09] | and said she wanted to confess everything | 说她想坦白一切 |
[41:11] | Guess she figured it was just a matter of time | 我想她知道我们发现 她在dna样本里作手脚 |
[41:14] | before we could prove that she tampered with the DNA evidence | 只是时间早晚的问题 |
[41:17] | No,I don’t think that’s it | 不 我不这么想 |
[41:18] | I think it was killing her | 我想她最怕的 |
[41:21] | not just knowing that she’d done it,but knowing that she’d gotten away with it | 不是抓住她 而是没我们没抓住她 |
[41:25] | I think she feels relieved | 我想她觉得卸下包袱了 |
[41:31] | Do you think Marcotto comprehends | 你认为marcotto是有意帮我们 |
[41:33] | that he might have done a good thing that he helped us | 做好事么? |
[41:36] | catch a killer? | 抓住真凶? |
[41:36] | I don’t think Marcotto cares,not about that | 我不认为marcotto在乎这个 他不是为这个 |
[41:40] | This was about him,his ego,some sick sort of pride | 这是关于他自己 他的自尊 骄傲 |
[41:44] | Well,tell him thanks,just the same | 不管怎样 告诉他我很感谢 |
[41:47] | You can tell him yourself,’cause I’m done giving out | 你可以自己告诉他 我已经受够了 |
[41:50] | visitor passes to my head | 有人在我脑子里转 |
[41:52] | I really just want to go home | 我很想回家 |
[41:55] | and spend some time with my family,spend some time with me | 和我家人呆在一起 和我自己呆在一起 |
[42:02] | This is nice | 这很好 |
[42:05] | This is good | 很不错 |
[42:07] | Yeah,Mommy,this is good | 是啊 妈妈这很好 |
[42:09] | I’m glad we’re all together | 我很高兴我们又在一起了 |
[42:13] | Yeah,Mommy,we don’t like it when we’re not all together | 是的 妈妈 我们不喜欢被分开 |
[42:19] | Mom? Mom?! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[42:23] | Medium Season 2 Episode 11 -==The End==- |