时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Agent 47,wake up. | 探员47,醒醒 |
[00:04] | Agent 47, | 探员47 |
[00:05] | I just got word your mission is over. | 我刚刚得到信息,你的任务结束了 |
[00:08] | It’s been terminated. | 任务已经被终止了 |
[00:14] | take a drink of this. | 喝口这个 |
[00:15] | Sorry,I don’t really like the taste. | 对不起,我不喜欢这个味道 |
[00:18] | Okay,I hear that. | 好吧,我听到了 |
[00:20] | But it’s policy. | 但这是政策 |
[00:21] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[00:23] | Please,no! | 拜托,不要! |
[00:24] | I don’t like the taste! | 我不喜欢这个味道! |
[00:25] | I understand,but my hands are tied. | 我明白,但我也没办法 |
[00:27] | It’s policy. | 这是政策 |
[00:29] | Come on now, | 来吧 |
[00:30] | keep your mouth open. | 张开嘴 |
[00:32] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我帮不了你什么 |
[00:33] | I’m just following procedure. | 我只是按手续办事 |
[00:43] | You should feel good. | 你应该感到高兴 |
[00:45] | What you’ve accomplished– | 你所完成的– |
[00:47] | the definition of a job well done. | 如果称为工作的话 做得很好 |
[00:58] | So… | 那么… |
[01:00] | Would you like to see your next mission? | 你想要知道你下一个任务吗? |
[01:08] | No! | 不! |
[01:09] | Your next assignment involves | 你下一个任务是 |
[01:10] | research into the effects of gravity on the human skull. | 研究一下重力在人头骨上的作用 |
[01:14] | My friends here are going to let go of your legs. | 我的朋友们将松开你的腿 |
[01:16] | And then,we’re all going to place bets on how big a spot | 然后,我们就会打赌你会在人行道上 |
[01:19] | you leave on the sidewalk. | 留下多大的血迹 |
[01:21] | Pretty exciting,huh? | 很刺激吧? |
[01:23] | One… | 一… 不,不要,求你了! |
[01:23] | no,no,please! | 一… 不,不要,求你了! |
[01:24] | Two… | 二… |
[01:25] | this isn’t what I signed up for! | 签合约时我没说要做这个 |
[01:27] | Three. | 三 |
[01:39] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:42] | I just had the craziest dream. | 我刚作了个非常奇怪的梦 |
[01:49] | Did you just hear yourself? | 你听到你自己叫了? |
[01:51] | No,I mean, | 不,我是说 |
[01:53] | david carradine was in it. | david carradine在我梦里 (美著名影星,出演过杀死比尔) |
[01:55] | He fell to his death. | 他摔死了 |
[01:57] | These guys, | 这些家伙 |
[01:58] | they pushed him off this building and he died. | 他们把他推下了这栋楼 他摔死了 |
[02:02] | That’s what I dreamt about. | 我梦到了那些 |
[02:04] | Wow. | |
[02:05] | That sounds damn near… | 那梦听起来真的… |
[02:08] | normal. | 很正常 |
[02:10] | You think so? | 你这样认为? |
[02:11] | Yeah,absolutely. | 是的,绝对是 |
[02:14] | To be perfectly honest,I just had a crazy dream,too. | 老实说,我刚也作了个疯狂的梦 |
[02:17] | No kidding? | 不是开玩笑? |
[02:18] | No. | 不是 |
[02:19] | I was on a deserted island, | 我在一座荒岛上 |
[02:24] | and there was no one there but me and angelina jolie. | 那里只有我和ANGELINA JOLIE |
[02:30] | What are you… | 你怎么… 一点都不好笑 |
[02:30] | that’s not fun. | 你怎么… 一点都不好笑 |
[02:32] | I thought we were having a conversation. | 我以为我们是在相互交流 |
[02:36] | I don’t even find her attractive. | 我根本没觉得她有魅力 |
[03:15] | Medium Season 02 Episode 16 | 灵媒辑凶 |
[03:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[03:30] | Shh! | |
[03:31] | You’re not supposed to read at the table. | 你不应该在吃饭时看书 |
[03:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:36] | What,ariel? | 怎么了,ariel? |
[03:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:40] | It’s 20 after 7:00. | 已经7点20了 |
[03:41] | Why did you let me sleep? | 你为什么不叫醒我? |
[03:42] | I don’t know.You seemed happy. | 我也不知道,你看起来很愉快 |
[03:44] | Besides,there’s no way i was going to get between | 而且,我也觉不会去打扰 |
[03:46] | you and angelina. | 你和angelina |
[03:48] | Who’s angelina? | 谁是angelina? |
[03:49] | No one. | 没什么 |
[03:51] | A friend of your father’S. | 你父亲的一个朋友 |
[03:54] | I take it there are no mentions of grasshopper | 我想今早的报纸上应该没有关于 |
[03:55] | tumbling to his death in this morning’s paper. | 有人摔死的新闻吧 |
[03:58] | No,not a one. | 是,一个也没有 |
[04:00] | Hmm. | |
[04:02] | What’s that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[04:04] | What’s what? | 什么怎么回事? |
[04:05] | That. | 那个 |
[04:07] | That quiet. | 那么安静 |
[04:09] | I find it unsettling at this hour of the morning. | 早晨的这个时候应该很混乱的 |
[04:11] | Where’s the noise? | 噪音到哪里去了? |
[04:11] | Where’s the commotion? | 暴乱到哪里去了? |
[04:13] | Bridgette’s reading. | Bridgette在看书 |
[04:14] | Shh! Shh! | |
[04:18] | Danielle in danger? | 《遇到危险的Danielle》? |
[04:19] | Didn’t we read that last night,bridge? | 我们昨晚不是读过它了吗,bridge? |
[04:20] | I know,but I really like it. | 我知道,但我真的很喜欢它 |
[04:22] | Danielle in danger,danielle in distress, | 《遇到危险的danielle》 《哀伤的danielle》 |
[04:24] | danielle in the deep end– | 《困境中的danielle》 |
[04:25] | she has them all. | 她都有了 |
[04:26] | She reads them all the time. | 她每时每刻都在读它们 |
[04:28] | Last time,I found her in the bathroom reading it. | 上一次,我发现她在厕所里读它 |
[04:30] | They’re good. | 它们很棒 |
[04:36] | You’re getting food all over it. | 你把食物弄到书上了 |
[04:37] | Am not. | 我没有 |
[04:39] | Am not. | 我没有 |
[04:40] | And the only reason i’m reading it again | 我再读它的唯一原因 |
[04:42] | is because | 就是 |
[04:44] | we don’t have any more,and I like it. | 我没有别的书了 而且我也喜欢读它 |
[04:46] | And I like that you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢读它 |
[04:47] | I like it,too. | 我也是 |
[04:48] | In fact,I’m going to stop by the bookstore | 我今晚下班回家的路上 |
[04:50] | on my way home from work tonight. | 会去书店 |
[04:52] | Whatever else danielle is in, | 不管是DANIELLE遇见了什么的书 |
[04:54] | I’m going to find it. | 我都会找到它的 |
[04:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:57] | Danielle at the deli, | Danielle在德里 |
[04:58] | danielle in duluth, | danielle 在德鲁斯 |
[04:59] | danielle in the dumps. | 沮丧的danielle |
[05:01] | Wherever danielle has been, | 不管danielle去了哪里 |
[05:03] | I’m going to find it. | 我都会找到它的 |
[05:22] | I must apologize for the other evening. | 我必须为那个晚上道歉 |
[05:29] | Is there some reason you won’t look at me? | 你不看着我是有原因的吗? |
[05:31] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[05:33] | other than the obvious. | 除了表面的原因以外 |
[05:39] | It must have been a horrible way to die. | 那一定是种非常可怕的死法 |
[05:43] | I was left with no choice. | 但我没有选择 |
[05:44] | The agency was left with no choice. | 局里也没有选择 |
[05:45] | I mean,we have to preserve the code. | 我的意思是,我们必须保护那个密码 |
[05:48] | Right? | 对吗? |
[05:53] | I just hope that someday | 我只希望有一天 |
[05:56] | you find a way to forgive us all. | 你能原谅我们 |
[05:59] | Ma’am,are you getting out? | 女士,你要出来吗? |
[06:11] | I’m not a big one to solicit favors. | 我并不经常答应请求 |
[06:16] | My wife does charity work with | 我妻子和一个叫jessica delany |
[06:17] | a woman named jessica delany. | 的妇女一起作慈善工作 |
[06:19] | Her brother’s been missing | 她的哥哥已经失踪 |
[06:20] | for almost two weeks now, | 快两个星期了 |
[06:21] | and she asked me if I knew | 她问我是否认识 |
[06:23] | someone who could check it out without actually | 可以不通过警方手段 |
[06:24] | making it a police matter. | 来调查这件案子的人 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry,I don’t follow. | 对不起,我不太明白 |
[06:28] | Her brother’s apparently | 她的哥哥确实有点 |
[06:30] | something of a wild hair. | 飘泊不定 |
[06:31] | Hasn’t been able to hold down a job for years, | 他已经很多年没有固定工作了 |
[06:33] | pretty eccentric guy. | 是个很古怪的人 |
[06:34] | But it’s not like him to not stay in touch. | 但他也不会与人脱离联系 |
[06:38] | And as I mentioned, | 就像我刚提到的 |
[06:39] | they’ve not been able to make contact | 他们已经将近两个星期 |
[06:41] | with him for almost two weeks. | 没能与他联系上了 |
[06:44] | She and her husband basically support him. | 她和她的丈夫资助他的基本生活 |
[06:45] | They’re worried sick. | 他们十分担心 |
[06:46] | I still don’t get it. Why call you? | 我仍然不明白为什么找你? |
[06:50] | Why avoid the police? | 为什么要避开警方? |
[06:51] | And if you’ve got to avoid the police, | 而且既然你要避开警方 |
[06:52] | why not just hire a private detective? | 为什么不去雇个私人侦探呢? |
[06:54] | They did hire a private detective. | 他们找了 |
[06:55] | He came up with nothing. | 但毫无结果 |
[06:56] | So why not go to the police? | 那么为什么不找警方? |
[06:58] | Apparently,along with a host of other eccentric habits, | 很显然 这家伙除了其它许多奇怪的习惯外 |
[07:01] | this guy’s terrified of the police. | 他也非常害怕警察 |
[07:02] | They’re worried that if law enforcement | 他们担心一旦出动了 |
[07:04] | starts snooping around, | 执法人员 |
[07:06] | he’ll never come out of hiding. | 他就会躲着不再露面了 |
[07:08] | I was hoping between the two of you… | 我原本希望你们中的一个… |
[07:10] | sure. | 好的 |
[07:12] | I can do the usual– | 我会按照惯例 |
[07:12] | call the hospitals,the morgue. | 联系医院和停尸房 |
[07:14] | And,if you don’t mind, | 那么,如果你有空 |
[07:17] | this is his address | 这是他的地址 |
[07:18] | and his landlord’s phone number. | 以及他房东的电话 |
[07:20] | The landlord’s been told to expect a phone call | 他们已经告诉房东 |
[07:22] | from a family friend | 会有一个他们家的朋友 |
[07:23] | who might show up, | 打电话过去 |
[07:24] | want to take a look around. | 想要看看房子 |
[07:26] | I’m happy to try. | 我很乐意去看看 |
[07:28] | You want some company? | 你想要人陪你去吗? |
[07:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:32] | I’ll call you after I make contact with the landlord. | 我联系了房东后会打电话给你 |
[07:35] | Codes are amazing, | 密码是很神奇的 |
[07:37] | aren’t they miss dubois? | 是吗?dubois小姐? |
[07:39] | Life is a kind of a code,isn’t it? | 生活本身就是一组密码 对吗? |
[07:44] | And death. | 而死亡 |
[07:47] | Death is a kind of code,too. | 死亡也是一组密码 |
[07:49] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你不这样认为吗? |
[07:51] | If there’s any way we can do | 今晚在我回家的路上 |
[07:52] | it on my way home tonight, | 我们可以讨论看看有什么能做的 |
[07:54] | say around 8:00… | 就八点吧… |
[07:56] | allison. | |
[08:01] | Allison? | |
[08:12] | hi,excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:13] | I’m looking for the danielle books. | 我在找关于danielle的书 |
[08:15] | Danielle in danger… | 像《遇到危险的Danielle》… |
[08:16] | oh,beverly rhodes. | oh,beverly rhodes的书 |
[08:17] | She’s a wonderful writer. | 她是个很棒的作者 |
[08:19] | Right here we have three. | 在这里我们有三本 |
[08:21] | Danielle in danger, | 《遇到危险的Danielle》 |
[08:22] | danielle in distress | 《哀伤的danielle》 |
[08:24] | and danielle in the deep end. | 以及《困境中的danielle》 |
[08:25] | Ah,yes,no. | Ah,我看到了,但 |
[08:26] | Those are the ones we have. | 那些我们都有了 |
[08:27] | I was hoping there might be some others. | 我在想是否还有其它的书 |
[08:30] | Let’s check the computer. | 让我查一下电脑 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[08:35] | those are the onlythree that were published. | 他们只出版了那三本书 |
[08:38] | Hmm. | |
[08:39] | Oh. | |
[08:41] | Um,okay. | Um,好吧 |
[08:42] | Are there any more coming? | 有没有快要出版的书? |
[08:44] | Is old beverly banging out another one? | 老beverly有没有在写新的书? |
[08:45] | I got a little one who’s just nuts for these things. | 我有个小孩对她的书很着迷 |
[08:48] | I kind of doubt it. | 我想应该没有了 |
[08:51] | Beverly rhodes | |
[08:51] | passed away last year. | 去年已经去世了 |
[08:54] | “And so,danielle declared,’it pays to be prepared. | “于是,danielle说: 准备是需要代价的” |
[08:57] | “‘With homework done, | 一旦做完了作业 |
[08:58] | there’s time for fun. | 就有时间玩了 |
[09:00] | No distress anywhere.'” | 也就再也没有烦恼了” |
[09:04] | Night,angel. | 晚安,angel |
[09:05] | Night,daddy. | 晚安,爸爸 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:11] | You read that good,daddy. | 你读的很好,爸爸 |
[09:13] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | I appreciate that. | 我很高兴你那样说 |
[09:14] | I know this can be a tough room. | 我知道这不容易 |
[09:16] | I love danielle. | 我喜欢danielle |
[09:18] | I know you do,sweetheart. | 我知道,宝贝 |
[09:20] | Uh,but you know | Uh,但你知道 我怎么想吗? |
[09:21] | what I was thinking? | Uh,但你知道 我怎么想吗? |
[09:22] | I was thinking that maybe | 我想也许 |
[09:23] | we should start reading some other books | 我们应该让danielle休息一下 |
[09:24] | and give danielle a rest for a little while,huh? | 而开始读些其它的书了? |
[09:27] | But I don’t want to give danielle a rest. | 但我不想让danielle休息 |
[09:30] | I want to read everything | 我想要读每一本 |
[09:31] | there is to read about her. | 关于她的书 |
[09:33] | Well,as it turns out, | 但,事实是 |
[09:34] | I think that you have. | 我想你已经读完了 |
[09:35] | There are only three books,honey,you have them all. | 一共只有那三本书,宝贝 而每本你都有了 |
[09:37] | Nuh-uh. | 不嘛 |
[09:38] | Mm-hmm. | |
[09:39] | Sure you do. | 你确实有了阿 |
[09:39] | You got distress,danger,deep end. | 你有了哀伤,危险和困境 |
[09:42] | That’s all there is. | 一共就只有这些 |
[09:43] | Nuh-uh. | 不 |
[09:44] | I know there’s another one. | 我知道还有另外一本 |
[09:45] | I don’t think so,honey. | 我不这样想,宝贝 |
[09:46] | I’ll check again,but I don’t think so. | 我会再去问问 但我想应该没有了 |
[09:50] | In the meantime,don’t let those bedbugs bite. | 还有,别让那些臭虫咬到了 |
[09:52] | I won’t,daddy. | 我不会,爸爸 |
[10:02] | must be the maid’s year off. | 一定很久没请女佣了 |
[10:08] | What do you think all this stuff is about? | 你觉得这些是关于什么的? |
[10:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:16] | Maybe he’s calculated how much to tip the guy | 也许他在算 |
[10:17] | who delivered all these pizzas. | 应该给送这些pizza来的家伙 多少小费 |
[10:41] | Yes,sir. | 是的,先生 |
[10:42] | Yeah,I’m at liberty to do that. | 是的,我现在有空做那事 |
[10:45] | Los angeles, | 洛杉矶 |
[10:46] | the harmon hotel,day after tomorrow. | 后天,在harmon旅馆 |
[10:50] | No,I can do that. | 不,我可以的 |
[10:53] | Check in and wait to hear from you. | 登记入住后等你的消息 |
[10:55] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[10:58] | Think our boy took a little trip. | 我想 我们的失踪者去短途旅行了 |
[11:00] | Drawers are open,clothes seem to be missing. | 抽屉打开着,衣服也都不见了 |
[11:03] | No toothbrush or toothpaste | 浴室里没有牙刷、牙膏 |
[11:05] | or comb in the bathroom. | 没有梳子 |
[11:09] | No wallet,no I.D.,No keys. | 也没有钱包,身份证和钥匙 |
[11:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[11:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:17] | I think he might be in los angeles. | 我想他应该在洛杉矶 |
[11:20] | The harmon hotel. | 一个叫harmon的旅馆里 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Anything else? | 还有别的线索吗? |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:28] | I think he might look a lot like david carradine. | 我想他应该看起来很像 |
[11:47] | You awake? | 你醒了吗? |
[11:49] | Oh,yeah. | Oh,是的 |
[11:56] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[11:58] | Is that daddy’s work computer? | 那不是爸爸的电脑吗? |
[12:00] | You know you’re never supposed to play | 你应该知道 |
[12:02] | with daddy’s work computer. | 你不可以玩爸爸的电脑 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:06] | How long were you there? | 你玩了多久了? |
[12:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:10] | A little while,I guess. | 一会吧,我想 |
[12:13] | Bridgette. | |
[12:15] | What did the misfit of science do now? | 做事没条理的人又干了什么好事? |
[12:17] | Ariel. | |
[12:18] | None of your beeswax. | 不关你的事 |
[12:19] | Who cares. | 谁要管 |
[12:20] | Can I have some microwave oatmeal? | 能给我些微波炉加热的燕麦粥吗? |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:26] | You left the bathroom a mess again. | 你又把浴室弄得一团乱 |
[12:28] | Did not. | 我没有 |
[12:30] | Your underwear is on the counter. | 你的内衣在柜子上 |
[12:31] | Your towel is in the tub, | 你的毛巾在浴盆里 |
[12:33] | and you don’t flush. | 而且你没有冲厕所 |
[12:35] | Do,too. | 我有 |
[12:35] | Do not. | 你没有 |
[12:36] | Do,too. | 我有 |
[12:37] | Do not. | 你没有 |
[12:38] | Do,too. | 我有 |
[12:38] | Fine,then whose poo was it | 好吧,那今天早上 |
[12:39] | in the toilet this morning,huh? | 厕所里的小便是谁的? |
[12:41] | Not my poo. | 不是我的 |
[12:42] | Was,too. | 是你的 |
[12:43] | Not my poo. | 不是 |
[12:44] | Was,too. | 是 |
[12:45] | Not my poo. | 不是 |
[12:46] | Was,too! | 是! |
[12:47] | Can we not… discuss poo | 我们能不能… |
[12:52] | at the kitchen table? | 不要在厨房的餐桌上 讨论小便? |
[12:56] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:57] | Can you come here for a minute? | 你能过来一下吗? |
[12:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[13:01] | I need to cook something for one minute. | 我想要设定一分钟 来煮食物 |
[13:12] | okay. | 好了 |
[13:20] | You were looking for me? | 你找我? |
[13:21] | Yeah,come in. | 是的,进来 |
[13:26] | So I’ve known you for what, | 我认识你多久了? |
[13:28] | little over a year now? | 到现在一年多了吧? |
[13:30] | And I have to confess, | 我不得不承认 |
[13:31] | that every time one of your | 每次你所说的事 |
[13:32] | things comes true. | 都会变成现实 |
[13:34] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么? |
[13:35] | Jessica delany’s brother? | Jessica delany的哥哥 |
[13:37] | He was registered at the harmon hotel in los angeles. | 他确实在洛杉矶的 harmon旅馆登记过 |
[13:40] | I was authorized by the family early this morning | 今天早上那家人同意让我 |
[13:42] | to send detective scanlon out there. | 派了侦探scanlon去那里 |
[13:45] | So… | 所以… |
[13:49] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:51] | I’m very appreciative, | 我非常感谢你 |
[13:52] | and I just wanted to tell you so. | 而我也想让你知道这一点 |
[13:58] | Have you given any thought to our pblem? | 你对我们的问题有什么想法吗? |
[14:01] | How do we thwart these terrorists? | 我们怎么阻止这些恐怖分子? |
[14:03] | How do we stop them before they strike? | 在他们发动袭击前怎么阻止他们? |
[14:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[14:09] | What are you? | 你到底是什么? |
[14:11] | Are you a ghost? | 是个鬼魂? |
[14:13] | Are you a hallucination? | 还是幻觉? |
[14:14] | Are you a dream? | 又或者是个梦境? |
[14:15] | You understand how these terrorists operate,don’t you? | 你知道恐怖分子是如何行动的 对吧? |
[14:18] | When a terrorist needs to communicate, | 当一个恐怖分子需要传递信息 |
[14:20] | he or she requests a password. | 他或她就会申请一个密码 |
[14:23] | They can do this from anywhere, | 他们能通过各种方式 |
[14:24] | from a payphone, | 付费电话 |
[14:25] | from a cell phone,an email. | 手机或是email |
[14:27] | The means is unimportant. | 方法并不重要 |
[14:28] | What is important is they are then sent a password | 重要的是 他们随后会通过电话 |
[14:31] | over the phone, | 通过网络 |
[14:31] | over the internet, | 通过互联网 |
[14:33] | over a pager, | 或者传呼机发送密码 |
[14:33] | not terribly secure. | 这并不十分安全 |
[14:36] | But what they do with that password | 但他们用这些密码 |
[14:37] | is they enter it into a device like this, | 进入到像这样的一个装置中 |
[14:40] | which uses a complex algorithmic formula | 它运用一个非常复杂的计算公式 |
[14:42] | to create a new password, | 来产生一个新的密码 |
[14:44] | the real password, | 真正的密码 |
[14:45] | a fluid password, | 一个可变的密码 每六秒钟改变一次 |
[14:46] | a password that changes every six seconds. | 一个可变的密码 每六秒钟改变一次 |
[14:50] | I’m asking you | 我请求你 |
[14:52] | please sit down and crack | 好好研究并且破译这个 |
[14:55] | the algorithmic formula | 使密码发生转换的 |
[14:56] | that makes this conversion possible. | 计算公式 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你说什么 |
[15:04] | I think you have the wrong person. | 我想你找错人了 |
[15:06] | Are you not the one | 难道harmon旅馆 |
[15:09] | who said harmon hotel? | 不是你发现的吗? |
[15:12] | Allison,it’s a simple “thank you”. | allison,我只是想说声“谢谢” |
[15:13] | Just accept it gracefully, | 你只要愉快的接受它 |
[15:14] | and get the hell out of here so I can do my work. | 然后快点出去好让我做我的工作 |
[15:17] | Yeah… yes,yes, | 是的…好的,好的 |
[15:19] | of course,sir. | 当然,先生 |
[15:54] | you think they’re all watching you,don’t you? | 你觉得他们都在看你,是吗? |
[15:56] | That’s the paranoia kicking in. | 那是妄想症在作祟 |
[15:57] | You have drugs for that. | 你服了那方面的药 |
[15:59] | Don’t worry about them. | 不用担心他们 |
[16:00] | Me and my people will take care of them. | 我和我的人会解决好这事的 |
[16:01] | All you need to be thinking about is code decode, | 你现在所要作的就是破译密码 |
[16:04] | code decode, | 破译密码 |
[16:06] | code decode. | 破译密码 |
[16:08] | Code decode! | 破译密码! |
[16:09] | Code decode! | 破译密码! |
[16:11] | Code decode! | 破译密码! |
[16:40] | hi. | 喂 |
[16:41] | Hey. You all right? | Hey. 你还好吗? |
[16:42] | You sound stressed. | 你听起来好像压力很大 |
[16:43] | You called me.What’s going on? | 你打电话给我? 什么事? |
[16:45] | I’m just trying to figure something out. | 我只是想问问你 |
[16:46] | I’m transferring files from my laptop to my office computer, | 我正在把手提电脑里的一些文件 传去办公室 |
[16:49] | and there are some files here that I don’t recognize. | 我发现有一些我不认识的文件 |
[16:52] | Um,did you maybe… | Um,你有没有… |
[16:53] | bridgette was playing with it this morning. | bridgette今天早晨动过你的电脑 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry– I stopped her. | 对不起– 我阻止她了 |
[16:57] | I don’t think she had a chance to do any real harm. | 我想她应该没有弄坏它 |
[17:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 知道那文件是什么就行了 |
[17:01] | As long as I know what it is. | 没关系 知道那文件是什么就行了 |
[17:02] | I didn’t know whether to print it out or throw it away. | 我刚只是不知道 是要把它打出来还是删掉 |
[17:10] | Listen,I got to go. | 好了,我得挂了 |
[17:11] | The coast is clear. | 现在路上没人 |
[17:13] | The coast is clear? | 路上没人? |
[17:15] | Al? | |
[17:32] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry to put you through all this. | 我很抱歉把你扯进来 |
[17:45] | It’s really horrible, | 那感觉真的很糟 |
[17:47] | their eyes following you like that. | 他们这样看着你 |
[17:49] | Convinced they’re all watching you, | 感觉所有人都在监视你 |
[17:51] | all after you. | 都在跟踪你 |
[17:55] | I… suspect you’re a lot like me, | 我想…你应该和我一样 |
[18:00] | smart enough to know | 清楚的知道 |
[18:01] | it’s not really happening, | 那都不是真的 |
[18:03] | but still, | 但 |
[18:04] | the heart starts to race, | 你的心跳仍然开始加速 |
[18:06] | the adrenaline starts to kick in. | 肾上腺素分泌增多 |
[18:10] | it’s impossible | 要不被这些假象骗到 |
[18:13] | not to be sucked into it. | 是不太容易的 |
[18:18] | So these are delusions? | 那么这些都是错觉咯? |
[18:21] | It’s all life,right? | 应该说都是人生,对吗? |
[18:24] | I mean,I’m not really sure. | 虽然我也不是很肯定 |
[18:28] | I’m a | 我是说 我是数学家,不是精神科医生 |
[18:28] | mathematician,not a psychiatrist, | 我是说 我是数学家,不是精神科医生 |
[18:32] | but I strongly suspect that | 但我仍然常怀疑 |
[18:34] | everything I’m seeing, | 一些我所看到的 |
[18:35] | everything I’m feeling, | 或我所感觉到的事 |
[18:37] | some of it probably isn’t there. | 实际并不存在 |
[18:43] | So these things that I’m seeing, | 所以我所看见和感觉到的 |
[18:45] | these things that I’m feeling… | 这些事情… |
[18:50] | you’re sending them to me? | 是你把它们转到我身上的? |
[18:52] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[18:53] | Even that man | 甚至那个 |
[18:54] | who keeps talking about codes? | 整天说着密码的男人也是? |
[18:58] | So what are these? | 那么这些是什么? |
[18:59] | Are these memories or fantasies? | 是记忆还是幻觉? |
[19:02] | All sorts of things. | 什么都有 |
[19:04] | Probably a little bit of everything. | 也许是它们结合在一起 |
[19:07] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:17] | you know,you look like a famous actor. | 知道吗,你看起来很像一个影星 |
[19:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:23] | my goodness. | 我的天 |
[19:26] | Anyone I would recognize? | 也许我认识他? |
[19:28] | Do you know who david carradine is? | 你知道david carradine吗? |
[19:33] | of course. | 当然 |
[19:35] | I imagine I’m him a lot. | 我常常想像我就是他 |
[19:41] | Lots of guys. | 也会在不同的时间 |
[19:43] | Lots of different times… | 想像不同的人… |
[19:45] | but him a lot. | 但通常都是他 |
[19:49] | allison? | |
[19:55] | What are you doing in here with the lights off? | 你在这里关着灯干嘛? |
[19:59] | Tell me you’re all right. | 告诉我你没事 |
[20:01] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 那就好 |
[20:05] | Well,you just did me a favor, | 好吧,你刚帮了我一个忙 |
[20:07] | now I’m going to do you one– | 现在我要帮你个忙 |
[20:09] | go home. | 回家去 |
[20:09] | Take the rest of the day off. | 休息一下 |
[20:10] | That’s not necessary. | 我没事 |
[20:12] | Okay,it’s not a favor. | 好吧,这不是帮忙 |
[20:13] | It’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[20:15] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[20:21] | Movie star guy. | 电影明星 |
[20:23] | Movie star guy. | 电影明星 |
[20:25] | Movie star guy? | 电影明星? |
[20:27] | I need you to wake up. | 醒醒 |
[20:29] | There’s someone on the phone for you. | 有人打电话找你 |
[20:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[20:33] | Didn’t you hear me? | 你听到我说话吗? |
[20:34] | I said “mom,there’s someone on the phone for you.” | 我说”妈妈,有人打电话找你” |
[20:37] | Sorry,honey,I must have dozed off. | 对不起,宝贝,我刚睡着了 |
[20:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:42] | Greetings from L.A.– | 来自洛杉矶的问候– |
[20:43] | What do you want to hear,the good,the bad,or the weird? | 你想要听什么 好消息,坏消息,还是荒谬的消息? |
[20:45] | Well,it can’t get any weirder than it’s been here, | 这里荒谬的事已经够多的了 |
[20:47] | so start wherever you’d like. | 你想说哪个就说哪个吧 |
[20:49] | Well the good news is he was here,all right. | 好吧,好消息是他确实在这里没错 |
[20:51] | The bad news is,apparently, | 坏消息是 |
[20:52] | he jumped off the roof of this place two nights ago. | 他两天前的晚上 从这地方的屋顶跳了下来 |
[20:54] | They’ve been trying to I.D. Him ever since. | 他们一直在试着确认他的身份 |
[20:56] | I’m waiting for a car now to take me | 我现在在等车送我去机场 |
[20:58] | to the airport pick up the family, | 去接他的家人 |
[21:00] | escort them to the morgue. | 陪他们去停尸房 |
[21:02] | Don’t laugh, | 不要取笑我 |
[21:04] | but are you sure he jumped? | 但你确定他是自己跳下来的吗? |
[21:06] | Which brings us to the weird part. | 这就得说到荒谬的事了 |
[21:07] | Allison,this guy was as nutty as a fruitcake. | Allison,这家伙傻得就像个疯子 |
[21:09] | His bathroom counter was covered with prescription | 他的浴室的柜子上到处都是 |
[21:11] | antipsychotic medications, | 各种安定药剂的处方 |
[21:13] | none of which were found in his stomach,by the way. | 但却没有一种被发现在他的胃里 |
[21:15] | He was a textbook | 他是个典型的妄想症精神分裂者 |
[21:16] | paranoid schizophrenic who went off his meds | 他停止了服药 |
[21:19] | and jumped off a diving board that wasn’t there. | 然后从一块实际并不存在的 跳水板上跳了下来 |
[21:22] | I’m just curious. | 我只是有点好奇 |
[21:24] | Any of the people there, | 有没有人 |
[21:26] | any of the people who saw him, | 任何看见过他的人 |
[21:27] | any of the people at the hotel, | 或者任何在宾馆的人 |
[21:30] | did anyone happen to mention that he looked like… | 说到过他长得像… |
[21:35] | a movie star? | 像一个电影明星? |
[21:37] | What? | 什么? |
[21:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:44] | “She was no fool, | “她不笨 |
[21:45] | while in the pool. | 在水池里时 |
[21:46] | “Danielle played smart, | Danielle表现的很聪明 |
[21:48] | followed all the rules. | 遵守所有的规定 |
[21:50] | “She made safety her friend, | 即使在困境中 |
[21:52] | while in the deep end.” | 安全仍然与她为伴 |
[21:55] | You read that good,daddy. | 你读得很棒,爸爸 |
[21:57] | My biggest fan. | 我最忠实的拥护者 |
[21:59] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡 |
[22:01] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[22:04] | Good night,daddy. | 晚安,爸爸 |
[22:05] | Good night,sweetie. | 晚安,宝贝 |
[22:06] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[22:07] | Good girl. Okay. | 好孩子 |
[22:13] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[22:14] | Yes,sweetie. | 什么事,宝贝 |
[22:15] | When are we going to read the new one? | 我们什么时候开始读那本新的? |
[22:17] | The new one what,babe? | 什么新的,宝贝? |
[22:18] | The new danielle. | 新的danielle的书 |
[22:21] | Honey,I explained that to you yesterday. | 宝贝,我昨天已经对你说过了 |
[22:22] | There is no new danielle. | 没有新的danielle的书了 |
[22:24] | There’s only three danielle books, | 一共只有三本danielle的书 |
[22:25] | and we have them all. | 而这三本我们都有了 |
[22:27] | Nuh-uh. There’s another one. | 不,还有一本 |
[22:28] | No,sweetie,only three. | 没有了宝贝,只有三本 |
[22:31] | The woman who wrote them– | 那个写书的女人 |
[22:32] | she’s not writing them anymore. | 她不会再写了 |
[22:35] | She’s done with danielle. | 她完成danielle的系列了 |
[22:36] | Nuh-uh. | 不 |
[22:37] | There’s another one. | 是还有一本 |
[22:39] | She told it to me. | 她把那故事告诉我了 |
[22:41] | I wrote it on your computer. | 我把它写在你的电脑里了 |
[22:44] | So,where’s your laptop? | 那么,你的笔记本电脑在哪里? |
[22:46] | At the office. Of course. | 办公室 |
[22:48] | ‘Cause I need it at home. | |
[22:51] | Well,don’t stress about it. | 别那么大压力 |
[22:55] | You’ll go to work, | 你明天去工作 |
[22:56] | you’ll print out the file,and you’ll see. | 把文件打印出来就能看见了 |
[22:58] | How can you be so calm? | 你怎么这么冷静? |
[23:00] | I mean,what choice do I have? | 我的意思是,我还有别的选择吗? |
[23:03] | What would be so terrible | 如果你打开电脑 |
[23:04] | if you opened your computer | 发现里面确实 有一本关于danielle的新书 |
[23:05] | and discovered that you do have a new danielle book? | 有这么可怕吗? |
[23:07] | What would be so terrible? | 有这么可怕吗? |
[23:10] | Don’t you find it at all disturbing | 你不觉得你的女儿 |
[23:12] | that your daughter may have taken | 可能从一个已经死掉的女人那里 听写故事 |
[23:13] | dictation from a dead woman? | 是件很麻烦的事吗? |
[23:17] | What’s the matter with me? | 我有什么问题 |
[23:17] | Look at who i’m asking. | 竟然问你这个问题 |
[23:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[23:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:20] | I just… this is just one of | 我只是… |
[23:21] | those times when I think | 我有时真希望 |
[23:22] | i would have preferred | 孩子们只是继承了 |
[23:24] | if they’d inherited your allergy to ragweed. | 你对豚草花粉的敏感 |
[23:29] | I don’t mean that. I’m just… | 我不是那意思 我只是… |
[23:31] | she just turned seven. | 她才七岁不到 |
[23:32] | I’d like to believe that | 我想要让自己觉得 |
[23:33] | i have a little bit of control over who her friends are, | 我能够控制她交了什么朋友 |
[23:35] | who she spends her time with. | 她和谁在一起 |
[23:37] | Maybe you’re jumping the gun. | 也许你担心过头了 |
[23:38] | You know,you may very well get to work,turn on that computer, | 也许你明天上班时,打开电脑 |
[23:41] | and find you have nothing but gobbledygook. | 会发现里面 除了正式文件什么都没有 |
[23:44] | That would be a tremendous relief. | 那真是个极大的安慰 |
[24:00] | is there any word from scanlon? | scanlon那里有什么消息吗? |
[24:04] | Her sister and her husband | 他的姐姐和姐夫 |
[24:06] | identified the body a couple of hours ago. | 几个小时前已经认领了尸体 |
[24:11] | Apparently,he was a phd candidate | 他曾是 |
[24:14] | at stanford. | 斯坦福大学的博士考生 |
[24:17] | He started hearing voices and seeing things in 1997. | 他在1997年开始听到和看到各种事情 |
[24:22] | He was doing pretty good on meds till 9/11. | 直到911发生前他的药物治疗 一直进行的很好 |
[24:25] | Then he became convinced that | 但那以后他开始确信 |
[24:27] | he held the key to some sort of coding device. | 他能够解开一些密码装置 |
[24:31] | So he went off his meds | 所以他停止了服药 |
[24:32] | so he could concentrate on his mathematical equations. | 好让自己能够集中于他的数学方程式上 |
[24:36] | He’d disappear for days, | 他经常消失好几天 |
[24:38] | pop up in other cities. | 然后在另一个城市突然出现 |
[24:41] | She pleaded with him to go back on his prescriptions, | 他姐姐恳求他重新服药 |
[24:48] | but he said that…they interfered with his thought process. | 但他说… 他们打搅了他的思绪 |
[24:52] | His government work. | 他的政府工作 |
[24:56] | That’s sad. | 那真糟 |
[24:59] | I’m gonna meet with the sister and her husband tomorrow. | 我明天要去见他的姐姐和姐夫 |
[25:04] | I can’t even imagine what they’re going through. | 我甚至不能想像 他们所经历的一切 |
[25:12] | hello. | 喂 |
[25:12] | “Danielle chose not to play, | “Danielle开始不再玩耍 |
[25:14] | danielle felt bad that day. | 那天danielle感觉很糟 |
[25:15] | “Her smile was gone, | 她不再有笑容 |
[25:16] | her spirit wan. | 她神情暗淡 |
[25:18] | Her best friend had moved away.” | 她最好的朋友搬走了” |
[25:20] | Well,darling,there’s no gobble in that gook. | 亲爱的,那不是什么官方文件 |
[25:24] | Allison? | |
[25:25] | I-I… I don’t know what to say. | 我…我不知道要怎么回答 |
[25:26] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我开会要迟到了 |
[25:27] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么 |
[25:29] | Well,what is there to say? | 好吧,你能说什么呢? |
[25:30] | Oprah has a book club.Why shouldn’t bridgette? | oprah参加了读书俱乐部 bridgette为什么不能呢? |
[25:32] | Joe… | |
[25:33] | hey,think about it. | hey,想想看 |
[25:33] | There are a lot of great,dead authors. | 有那么多伟大的,死去的作者 |
[25:36] | She could channel a new hemingway novel, | 她可能会写出一本新的海明威小说 |
[25:38] | a new dickens. | 或者狄更斯的 |
[25:38] | Imagine.A tale of three cities. | 想像一下一本叫三城记的书 (狄更斯写过著名小说双城记) |
[25:41] | C-can we discuss this tonight? | 我-我们能今晚再讨论这个吗? |
[25:42] | Can we discuss this when I get home? | 等我回来再讨论? |
[25:44] | I suppose. Danielle will keep. | 我想可以 Danielle不会溜走 |
[25:46] | And the author certainly isn’t going anywhere. | 作者也不会溜走 |
[25:48] | Sure. Tonight. | 所以好吧,就今晚 |
[25:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Have a good meeting. | 会议愉快 |
[25:51] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[25:52] | Nice of you to finally show up. | 你终于出现了 |
[25:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:56] | It’s okay. Nice people. | 没关系 他们很友善 |
[25:58] | Jessica delany’s very anxious to meet the woman | Jessica delany很想见见 那个用传统侦探方法 |
[26:00] | whose good old-fashioned detective work | 找到她哥哥 |
[26:01] | helped her find her brother. | 的那个女人 |
[26:08] | Jessica, | |
[26:10] | this is allison dubois. | 这是 allison dubois |
[26:12] | She’s the investigator | 她就是那个 |
[26:13] | who figured out that your brother was in los angeles. | 调查出你哥哥在洛杉矶的人 |
[26:15] | I’m so sorry about how things turned out. | 对于发生在你哥哥身上的事情 |
[26:18] | I’m so sorry about your brother. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:19] | I appreciate that. Thank you. | 我很感激你,谢谢 |
[26:22] | Um,this is my husband david. | Um,这是我丈夫david. |
[26:24] | Um,can you hold on a minute? | Um,你能等一下吗? |
[26:25] | I’m sorry. Forgive me. | 对不起 |
[26:26] | It’s the mortuary. | 是停尸房打来的 |
[26:27] | You are,um… | 你是,um… |
[26:28] | agent 47,wake up. | 探员47,醒醒 |
[26:32] | Allison. Allison dubois. | 我是Allison dubois. |
[26:38] | You saw him | 你看见他 |
[26:38] | throw his brother-in-law off the roof of that hotel? | 把他的小舅子 从宾馆的屋顶上推下去? |
[26:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:42] | Well,no. Actually,I saw him throw | 更确切的说 我看见他 |
[26:43] | david carradine off the roof of that hotel. | 把david carradine 从宾馆的屋顶上推了下去 |
[26:47] | Actually,it was two guys he hired. | 事实是他雇的两个手下干的 |
[26:48] | But I don’t think that’s an important distinction. | 但我不觉得这有什么差别 |
[26:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | Now I am confused. | 那我搞糊涂了 |
[26:53] | How exactly does david carradine figure into any of this? | 究竟与这事有什么关系? |
[26:56] | Well,I’m not sure, | 我不是很肯定 |
[26:56] | but my best guess is, | 但我最大的猜测是 |
[26:58] | the night that david delany’s brother-in-law died, | david delany的小舅子的灵魂 |
[27:00] | his spirit started sending me messages. | 在他死的那天晚上 开始对我传达信息 |
[27:03] | And unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[27:03] | they were the messages of a mentally ill man | 这些信息 来自一个停止了服药的 |
[27:06] | who’s been off his medication for some time. | 患有精神疾病的人 |
[27:08] | So,the things that he showed me | 所以 他把他用自己的方式 |
[27:10] | were the way that he perceived them. | 感知到的事情 传达�o了我 |
[27:12] | The world that he lives in– | 在他的世界里 |
[27:14] | he’s the star of his own movie. | 他是他自己导演电影中的明星 |
[27:15] | He’s the superhero. | 他是个超级英雄 |
[27:18] | He’s a man fighting an unbeatable foe. | 他在和一个强大的敌人对抗 |
[27:20] | And of course,he made himself look like a movie star. | 所以,他理所当然的 让自己看起来像个电影明星 |
[27:23] | I can’t dismiss the fact that he cast his brother-in-law | 我不能忽略他把他的妹夫 |
[27:26] | as the villain. | 看成一个坏人的事实 |
[27:27] | That in his mind, | 也就是说,在他的想法里 |
[27:28] | in his delusion, | 在他的幻觉里 |
[27:30] | this is the man who betrayed him. | 正是这个男人背叛了他 |
[27:31] | This is the man responsible for his death. | 是这个男人要为他的死负责 |
[27:34] | Delusion is the key wordere. | 错觉这个词很关键 |
[27:37] | He didn’t look like a movie star, | 在实际生活中 他看起来并不像个影星 |
[27:38] | or a superhero in life,and he wasn’t one. | 也不是个英雄 |
[27:41] | And insofar as we can determine, | 而且就我们目前发现的来说 |
[27:42] | he wasn’t doing any work for the government, | 他也没在为政府工作 |
[27:44] | wasn’t actually cracking terrorist codes. | 没有在破译恐怖分子的密码 |
[27:48] | Now,I’ll happily ask, | 我很乐意去询问 |
[27:49] | but I’m reasonably certain that the gentleman | 但我也非常肯定 |
[27:51] | in that conference room | 在会议室里的那位先生 |
[27:52] | has a perfectly logical explanation | 对于他小舅摔死的那个晚上 他在哪里这个问题 |
[27:54] | for where he was the night of his brother-in-law’s fall. | 会有十分合理的解释 |
[27:57] | After all,he is the one who’s been supporting him | 而且 在过去的五年里 |
[27:59] | for the last five years. | 是他一直在资助他小舅的生活 |
[28:00] | And according to jessica,they were very clo. | 并且据jessica说 他们关系十分亲密 |
[28:03] | Actually spent a fair amount of time together. | 实际上 他们有很多时间是呆在一起的 |
[28:07] | Is this really something you want us to pursue? | 这就是你想要我们调查的事? |
[28:10] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[28:16] | You’re right. It’s crazy. | 你说的对,这很荒谬 |
[28:19] | He jumped,but it’s just… | 他自己跳了下来 但.. |
[28:21] | the movie’s always more interesting than the truth. | 电影剧情总比真相让人感兴趣 |
[28:23] | Allison,you were in this guy’s apartment. | Allison,你去过那家伙的公寓 |
[28:26] | You saw all that nonsense he was working on. | 你看见过他所写的那些荒谬的东西 |
[28:28] | These are nice people. | 他们是好人 |
[28:30] | They’re already in a fair amount of pain. | 他们已经承受够多的痛苦了 |
[28:32] | I’d rather not go in there and open this particular | 我不想再去揭开他们心理的伤痛 |
[28:34] | can of worms unless you’re absolutely certain. | 除非你已经十分肯定这件事了 |
[28:38] | No. No,you’re right. | 不,不,你是对的 |
[28:41] | We shouldn’T. | 我们是不应该这样做 |
[28:51] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[28:52] | Personal effects. | 私人物品 |
[28:54] | We were holding onto them as possible evidence. | 我们把它们作为可能的证据收集来 |
[28:56] | Jessica wants the family photos, | Jessica想要那些家庭照片 和一本剪贴本 |
[28:57] | a scrapbook,and her husband wants to hold on to the math. | 而她丈夫则想要那些数学的东西 |
[29:01] | The math? | 数学? |
[29:03] | The stuff on the walls. | 在墙上的那些东西 |
[29:03] | He’s a finance guy. | 他是从事金融业的 |
[29:04] | Apparently,he’s fascinated by the stuff. | 显然,他对那些东西很感兴趣 |
[29:07] | Uh,could you hold on to those for a couple of days | Uh,你们能不能把那些东西多留几天? |
[29:10] | so I could take a look at them– | 好让我看看 |
[29:11] | the math,I mean? | 我是说,那些关于数学的东西? |
[29:17] | I was half hoping | 我很希望 |
[29:17] | I’d read this stuff and convince | 并且努力说服我自己 |
[29:18] | myself it was all a product | 我读到的那些东西 |
[29:19] | of bridgette’s imagination, | 都只是bridgette想像出来的 |
[29:21] | but I just don’t see her | 但我无法相信 |
[29:21] | coming up with words like “wan.” | 她会想出像”黯淡”这样的词 |
[29:25] | I couldn’t even finish it, | 我甚至不能读完它 |
[29:26] | I was so… | 我太… |
[29:29] | she wants me to come in | 她希望我进去 |
[29:30] | there and read it to her. | 读这些�o她听 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 那你就去啊 |
[29:33] | Okay? What…? | 去?你… |
[29:34] | You really think this is okay,al? | 你真的觉得这没有关系吗,al? |
[29:36] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[29:37] | I don’t think I should be doing anything to encourage all this. | 我真的不觉得我应该支持这些 |
[29:40] | All what? | 这些什么? |
[29:42] | If you really believe this came from the woman | 如果你真的认为这些是那个 |
[29:43] | who wrote the danielle books, | 写danielle书的女人写的 |
[29:45] | how lovely, | 那么这多好 |
[29:46] | how flattering | 多么令人高兴 |
[29:48] | she heard our child’s plea for more, | 她听见了我们的孩子 想要看更多书的请求 |
[29:50] | and she chose to answer it. | 而她选择满足她的请求 |
[29:53] | Uh… | 如果你不能这样认为 |
[29:53] | if you can’t get your head around that, | 如果你不能这样认为 |
[29:54] | that’s fine,too. | 这也无所谓 |
[29:55] | All it means is | 那么这一切就说明 |
[29:57] | that bridgette is precocious. | bridgette很早熟 |
[29:59] | She took the three books that she loved, | 她看懂了她喜欢的那三本书的内容 |
[30:01] | and she wrote one for herself. | 然后自己写了一本 |
[30:03] | Either way… | 随便哪一种… |
[30:04] | wait a second. | 等一下 |
[30:05] | You really think that bridgette might have come up with this herself? | 你真的觉得bridgette会自己写这些吗? |
[30:07] | Kids have done crazier things. | 孩子总是不断做着疯狂的事 |
[30:10] | Hell,maybe that’s what inspiration is. | 也许这就是灵感 |
[30:14] | Some original thought, | 一些原始的想法 |
[30:15] | and some desire, | 一些创意 |
[30:17] | and a willingness to listen | 和主动听到 |
[30:18] | to the voices of the people who came before us, | 那些来到我们面前人们的声音 |
[30:22] | whispering to us, | 他们对我们低语 |
[30:23] | and encouraging us. | 鼓励我们 |
[30:26] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那样看着我? |
[30:29] | You think I’m crazy,right? | 你觉得我也疯了,是吗? |
[30:30] | No. | 不 |
[30:33] | I think you’re brilliant. | 我觉得你很聪明 |
[30:35] | I think you’re beautiful. | 我觉得你很漂亮 |
[30:37] | I know you’re crazy. | 我知道你疯了 |
[30:38] | And I’ve learned there’s no point in arguing with a crazy person. | 我也知道 和一个疯子争论是没有意义的 |
[30:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[30:45] | I’m going to read to bridgette. | 我去读书�obridgette听 |
[30:46] | I’ll read to bridgette. | 我去 |
[30:50] | I need you to look at something. | 我要你看看这个 |
[30:51] | Some stuff I brought from the office. | 我从办公室带回来的 |
[30:53] | Okay. What is this? | 好吧,这是什么? |
[30:54] | It’s math,I think. | 我认为是数学吧 |
[30:56] | You think? | 你认为? |
[30:57] | I think,like you think i’m beautiful. | 是的 就像你认为我很漂亮的那个认为 |
[31:01] | “Danielle was happy once more. | “Danielle又变得开心了 |
[31:03] | “Someone new had moved in next door. | 有新的邻居搬了进来 |
[31:08] | “Ariel was her name. | 她的名字叫Ariel |
[31:12] | “She had great toys and games. | 她有很多很棒的玩具和游戏 |
[31:16] | Danielle would be lonely no more.” | Danielle不再孤单了 |
[31:21] | Yay. | 好棒! |
[31:22] | You read that really good,mommy. | 你读得真的很棒,妈妈 |
[31:23] | Almost as good as daddy. | 几乎和爸爸读得一样棒 |
[31:27] | Thank you,honey. | 谢谢,宝贝 |
[31:30] | So,ariel,huh? | 那么,她叫ariel,huh? |
[31:31] | She’s the one that makes danielle feel better? | 是她让danielle又开心起来了? |
[31:34] | Yeah. Well,it’s a pretty common name,mom. | 是的,那是个很普通的名字,妈妈 |
[31:37] | Mm. | |
[31:40] | I’m sorry that I yelled at you for using daddy’s computer. | 我很抱歉 那天你用爸爸的电脑时吼你 |
[31:44] | But it’s daddy’s,and we shouldn’t play with it. | 但那是爸爸的电脑, 我们不应该随便玩它 |
[31:47] | But maybe tomorrow, | 也许明天吧 |
[31:48] | I could take you to the family room | 我会带你去家庭活动室 |
[31:50] | and show you how to use that one. | 教你怎么用那里的电脑 |
[31:51] | I mean,in casethere’s another story a writer wants you to put down. | 如果还有别的作者 想要你把他的故事写下来的话 |
[31:57] | That would be really great,mommy, | 那真是太好了 |
[31:59] | ’cause I’m hearing stories in my head all the time. | 因为我整天都能听到不同的故事 |
[32:02] | I bet you are. Give me a kiss. | 我相信你 亲我一下 |
[32:07] | Thank you for the sugar. | 谢谢你给我. |
[32:16] | oh,no,joe. | oh,不,joe. |
[32:17] | It’s worse than we thought. | 那比我们想得更糟 |
[32:18] | Not only might she be a touch psychic, | 她可能不仅仅会心灵感应 |
[32:21] | I fear deeply that she may be… | 我很担心她也许… |
[32:24] | creative. | 是极有创意的 |
[32:28] | You didn’t find another one,did you? | 你不是又发现了一本书吧 |
[32:30] | Come here,I want to show you something. | 过来,我要你看点东西 |
[32:34] | What am i looking at? | 你给我看的是什么? |
[32:37] | Wait a second, | 等一下 |
[32:38] | I’ve seen one of those before. | 我以前看见过这个 |
[32:39] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[32:40] | It’s called a pass code generator. | 那叫做密码发生器 |
[32:43] | It’s used with secure computer networks– | 是那种拥有大量敏感数据的大型公司 |
[32:44] | the kind that big corporations with lots of sensitive data have, | 用来保护电脑网络安全的 |
[32:47] | like banks and investment houses. | 像是银行或是投资企业 |
[32:48] | Okay… | 噢… |
[32:49] | right,so let’s say that you want to let your employees | 我们可以想像 如果你想要你的员工 |
[32:51] | use the internet to access your network | 在家里或是路上时 |
[32:53] | from home or when they’re on the road. | 能通过互联网进入公司的网络 |
[32:56] | Obviously,you’re going to want to secure things with a password, | 你肯定需要一个密码 来保护文件的安全 |
[32:58] | a password that’s going to change | 一个会常常变换的 |
[33:00] | relatively frequently. | 密码 |
[33:01] | Now,what happens is,that every few minutes or so,the company server | 现在的做法是 每过一段时间,公司的服务器 |
[33:03] | sends out a page to everybody’s pager or cell phone. | 就会给每个人的呼机或手机 发送一则讯息 |
[33:07] | Wow,this sounds terribly familiar. | wow,则听起来真是耳熟 |
[33:09] | Now,to guard against anybody intercepting the page or the text message, | 现在,为了防止有人中途截取信息 |
[33:13] | they issue everyone… | 他们发给每个人… |
[33:14] | one of these. | One of these. -这其中的一个 -这其中的一个 |
[33:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:16] | Right. There’s a program that’s hard-wired | 对,有一种程序 |
[33:18] | into this thing that runs a series of fancy | 能够通过 |
[33:19] | mathematical transformations, | 神奇的数学方式转换 |
[33:21] | ultimately kicking out the new password. | 最终产生一个新的密码 |
[33:23] | The new password…the real password? | 新的密码… 真正的密码? |
[33:26] | For banks,financial institutions? | 为银行或金融机构设计的? |
[33:28] | Well,that’s whatthis particular model is for,yeah. | 是的,这就是这个模型的作用 |
[33:30] | Of course,if you don’t have one of these, | 当然,如果你没有这些装置 |
[33:31] | and you happen to be a friggin’ genius, | 但你却正好是个天才 |
[33:33] | then you can also do all of this. | 你也可以完成这些 |
[33:35] | You just lost me. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[33:36] | Well,all of this… | 所有这些… |
[33:39] | equals that. | 都等于那个 |
[33:40] | Okay,one more time for those of us | 好吧,别说这些… |
[33:41] | who had to repeat math in summer school. | 听不懂的话了 |
[33:43] | He was calculating pass codes. | 他是在计算密码 |
[33:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:47] | He was doing the same thing | 他在做和这个玩意一样的事情 |
[33:49] | that that little gadget does,only by hand. | 只是他用的是脑子 |
[33:52] | So someone,somewhere, | 所以,这让某个人在某个地方 |
[33:54] | could get into a computer that they otherwise couldn’t get into. | 可以进入他们原本无法进入的电脑系统 |
[33:57] | Presumably. | 也许可以 |
[34:02] | Were you just saying something to me about bridgette? | 你刚刚是不是 在和我说bridgette的事? |
[34:04] | Oh… yeah. | Oh… 是的 |
[34:07] | Yeah,wherever that story came from, | 不管那个故事是怎么来的 |
[34:09] | I really don’t think it came to her whole. | 我不认为那完全是她听来的 |
[34:12] | There is a lot of bridgette in it. | 那里面有很多 bridgette式的想法 |
[34:16] | I think she’s just smart. | 我想她很聪明 |
[34:19] | Like her dad. | 就像她的爸爸 |
[34:21] | Mm. | |
[34:31] | Hey,wait a second,where you going? | Hey,等一下,你去哪里? |
[34:34] | That was just getting good. | 我刚刚兴奋起来 |
[34:42] | Jessica. | |
[34:44] | When your brother first | 一开始 |
[34:44] | fell to his death in los angeles, | 当洛杉矶当地警方 |
[34:46] | after the local authorities were able to identify him, | 确定你哥哥在当地摔死的时候 |
[34:50] | they all assumed– | 他们都认为– |
[34:51] | we all assumed–given his history of mental problems, | 我们都认为– 考虑到他有精神病的病史 |
[34:55] | that his death was self-inflicted. | 他的死完全是自己造成的 |
[34:57] | That he simply jumped. | 他只是自己跳了下去 |
[35:01] | But since then, | 但现在 |
[35:02] | some new evidence has come to light | 一些新的证据冒了出来 |
[35:04] | that would seem to suggest that… | 这些证据显示… |
[35:06] | he was pushed off that roof. | 他是被推下屋顶的 |
[35:08] | Very much against his will. | 完全不是自愿跳下去的 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry,what are we looking at here? | 对不起,你要我们看的是什么? |
[35:22] | Financial statements | 一些关于你妻子名下投资账户 |
[35:22] | from an investment account under your wife’s name | 的财务决算 |
[35:25] | at the firm of wilke and price. | 来自wilke&price公司 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[35:28] | I’m confused. | 我被弄糊涂了 |
[35:30] | Did you not just tell me | 你刚刚是不是告诉我 |
[35:31] | you suspect that my brother was murdered? | 你们怀疑我哥哥是他杀? |
[35:33] | What could that possibly have to do | 那么这些和我的财务决算 |
[35:35] | with my financial statements? | 有什么关系? |
[35:36] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[35:37] | we believe there is a connection. | 这两者绝对有联系 |
[35:39] | Well,I certainly hope that’s true, | 好吧,我当然希望这是真的 |
[35:41] | these records are private. | 但这些文件是私人性质的 |
[35:42] | When I discover how they came to be in your possession… | 我一旦发现它们怎么会到了你们手里 |
[35:45] | david. | |
[35:47] | Those documents were provided to us by wilke and price. | 那些文件是wilke&price公司提供的 |
[35:50] | They were more than willing to cooperate | 我们一告诉他们 |
[35:51] | once we alerted them to the possible | 这个账户的不合理性 |
[35:53] | irregularities in the account. | 他们就非常乐意的 提供了这些资料 |
[35:55] | What irregularities? | 什么不合理性? |
[35:58] | As you can see, | 就像你看见的 |
[35:59] | the account was opened | 那个账户一开始 |
[36:00] | with an initial deposit of $50,000. | 是以50000美金的保证金开的 |
[36:03] | Today,barely eight months later… | 现在,仅仅过了八个月… |
[36:06] | it’s worth over four million. | 它已经价值超过了400万美金 |
[36:08] | That’s quite a rate of return, | 回报率真是高啊 |
[36:09] | wouldn’t you say? | 你不这样认为吗? |
[36:14] | I-I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[36:16] | My husband is very gifted when it comes to making money. | 但我丈夫在赚钱方面 确实很有天分 |
[36:20] | He just is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[36:23] | But I still don’t understand | 但我仍然不明白 |
[36:24] | what any of this had to do with my brother. | 这些和我哥哥的死到底有什么关系 |
[36:26] | We checked with your investment firm, | 我们调查了你的投资公司 |
[36:28] | and they discovered the damndest thing. | 发现了很糟的事情 |
[36:32] | At 4:01 eastern time, | 在东部时间4点01分 |
[36:33] | right after the markets closed on wall street, | 就在华尔街市场 刚刚关闭之后 |
[36:35] | whoever was handling your account | 不管谁持有你的帐户 |
[36:36] | would electronically access your holdings | 那人从电脑进入你的户头 |
[36:39] | and change them to reflect the day’s winners. | 改变当天的持仓 |
[36:41] | Add some gainers, | 高卖 |
[36:42] | drop some losers. | 低买 |
[36:44] | Pretty good investment strategy… | 非常棒的投资策略… |
[36:46] | if you can get away with it. | 如果你能侥幸逃脱处罚的话 |
[36:50] | Well,I’m baffled. | 我不是很明白 |
[36:53] | Darling,have you been reading your statements when they come in the mail? | 亲爱的,他们寄邮件时你读过声明吗 |
[37:04] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[37:05] | whether the bank has made some | 银行是不是犯了一些 |
[37:06] | kind of mistake in our favor | 对我们有利的错误 |
[37:07] | or,as you say,for some reason somebody did… | 或者,就像你们说的 一些人因为某个原因… |
[37:12] | do something but,either way, | 做了一些事情, 但不管怎样 |
[37:13] | the money isn’t ours and,naturally, | 这些钱不是我们的 |
[37:16] | we’ll return it. | 自然,我们会返还它们 |
[37:18] | That’s very big of you. | 你真是大方 |
[37:20] | No,absolutely,that’s | 不,实际上 |
[37:21] | the right thing to do. | 那是正确的事情 |
[37:22] | It’s the only thing to do. | 那也是唯一可以做的事情 |
[37:24] | You were once an employee of wilke and price,weren’t you. | 你曾经是wilke&price公司的员工 是吗? |
[37:27] | Yes,as a senior vice president,why? | 是的,高级副总裁 怎么了? |
[37:30] | None of you are suggesting that I had anything to do with this? | 你们不是在暗示 我和这件事有什么关系吧? |
[37:35] | That’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[37:37] | Even if I wanted to manipulate my wife’s account, | 即使我想要操纵我妻子的账户 |
[37:40] | how was I going to go about it? | 我能做什么呢? |
[37:42] | I had no access to it. | 我不能进入那个账户 |
[37:44] | I was no longer with the company. | 我已经离开公司了 |
[37:45] | Wouldn’t be that tough. | 如果你有这个 |
[37:48] | Not if you had one of these. | 就不会那么困难了 |
[37:51] | Yes,but I don’T. | 是的,但我没有 |
[37:53] | When I left the firm, | 我离开公司时 |
[37:54] | I surrendered my pass-code device. | 我就把这个密码装置上交了 |
[37:57] | So you see, | 所以 |
[37:59] | your theory makes no sense. | 你们的理论根本不成立 |
[38:00] | Unless,of course,you happened to have a brother-in-law | 除非,碰巧你有一个能用数学手段 |
[38:03] | with the mathematical skills necessary | 打破密码发生器用来保护的 |
[38:05] | to defeat the security safeguards | 安全装置的 |
[38:06] | that the pass code generator was designed to protect. | 小舅子 |
[38:09] | A brother-in-law who could be easily manipulated. | 小舅子是很容易应付的 |
[38:11] | Who could be led to believe that | 他很容易就能相信 |
[38:13] | he wasn’t involvedin anything illegal. | 自己并没有做什么违法的交易 |
[38:14] | That,in fact, | 而是 |
[38:16] | he was essential to the security of this country. | 他对国家的安全机构很重要 |
[38:18] | But what do you do with a guy like that? | 但你会对这样的人做些什么呢? |
[38:20] | A relative? | 这样的一个亲戚? |
[38:20] | A guy who might talk? | 一个可能会泄密的人? |
[38:21] | Maybe you could tell him that the government | 也许你会告诉他 |
[38:23] | has a new assignment for him | 政府在洛杉矶有了个 |
[38:25] | in los angeles. | 新的任务给他 |
[38:26] | Book him a room at the hotel, | 并为他在宾馆订好了房间 |
[38:28] | make sure that he spends | 确保他在那儿呆了足够的时间 |
[38:29] | enough time there so that everybody sees | 确保那儿的每个人都看见 |
[38:31] | him talking to himself, | 他自言自语 |
[38:32] | behaving strangely. | 行为异常 |
[38:33] | So that when he ends up a puddle on the sidewalk, | 以至于当他最终 在人行道上摔成泥浆的时候 |
[38:36] | they don’t even question why. | 人们甚至不会有任何疑问 |
[38:40] | darling,this isn’t true. | 亲爱的,那不是事实 |
[38:42] | None of it’s true. | 没有一件是真的 |
[38:51] | I have nothing further to say | 在我和我的律师沟通之前 |
[38:52] | until I speak with my lawyer. | 我没有什么好说的了 |
[38:54] | That won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[38:56] | Actually,I have him waiting outside. | 实际上,我已经让他等在外面了 |
[38:59] | I’ll bring him in. | 我会带他进来 |
[39:11] | Pardon me,sir? | 打扰一下,先生? |
[39:12] | Are you’re david delany’s attorney? | 你是david delany的律师吗? |
[39:14] | Yes,I am. | 是的,我是 |
[39:15] | Well,they’d like you to step inside now. | 他们现在希望你进去 |
[39:17] | Oh,really? | Oh,是吗? |
[39:19] | And you are? | 你是? |
[39:21] | Allison. | |
[39:23] | Allison dubois. | |
[39:25] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过面吗? |
[39:30] | No. I don’t believe we have. | 不,我想应该没有 |
[39:34] | I have to go pick up my kids, | 我要去接我的孩子了 |
[39:35] | but you could go through the door right there. | 你穿过那儿的门就到了 |
[39:39] | Oh,sir? | Oh,先生 |
[39:42] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:44] | Uh,they’ll probably arrest you. | 他们应该会逮捕你 |
[39:46] | Just a heads up. | 只是个提醒 |
[39:59] | very well done. | 做得好 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[40:05] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[40:07] | Good,I think. | 我想,很好 |
[40:09] | Better all the time. | 比任何时候都好 |
[40:12] | Still worried about my sister. | 虽然有些担心我姐姐 |
[40:15] | But good. | 但仍然很好 |
[40:18] | Feeling a little silly for looking like this. | 觉得这种外貌看起来有点傻 |
[40:23] | Maybe the next time we meet… | 也许下次我们见面… |
[40:27] | I’ll… | 我会… |
[40:30] | look more like myself. | 看起来更像我自己 |
[40:32] | I’ll look forward to that. | 我很期待下次见面 |
[40:42] | Medium Season 02 Episode 16 | 灵媒辑凶 |